时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What if I can get us a copy of keeler’s playbook? | 如果我能拿到keeler的剧本呢? |
[00:16] | What exactly do you mean by “playbook”? | 什么是”剧本”? |
[00:18] | His entire prep for tonight’s debate. | 今晚辩论的所有预稿 |
[00:20] | – Damn it, I told you to drop that. – Will you just listen to me? | – 见鬼 叫你别这么干 – 听我说? |
[00:23] | There is something you need to see. | 有些内容你需要看一下 |
[00:24] | There’s nothing I need to see. | 没什么我需要看的 |
[00:25] | It’s about anne. It’s something that we didn’t know about her. | 关于Anne的 我们所不知道的她 |
[00:28] | Something that could damage all of us. | 这会毁掉我们大家 |
[00:31] | – Can I talk to you now? – Yeah, Of course. | – 现在能和你谈谈吗? – 当然 |
[00:34] | Kim, what’s up? | Kim 什么事? |
[00:35] | Chase and I have been going out for a while, | Chase和我交往一段时间了 |
[00:38] | and it’s starting to get serious. | 我们是认真的 |
[00:40] | I really care for him, dad. | 我很在乎他 爸 |
[00:42] | – So what do you think? – I don’t know what I think. | – 你怎么看? – 我不知道 |
[00:46] | We want the release of Ramon Salazar. | 释放Ramon Salazar |
[00:49] | If you refuse to comply, | 如果你们拒绝 |
[00:50] | the virus will be released. | 我们就散播病毒 |
[00:52] | It looks like the virus was delivered in a crystalline form. | 病毒被做成了晶体状 |
[00:55] | Maybe what you’re looking for is a white powder. | 也许病毒就在白粉中 |
[00:58] | It would look like a bag of cocaine or heroin? | 比如一包可卡因 或海洛因? |
[01:00] | Yeah, that may even be the strategy. Someone thinks they’re selling a bag of coke. | 对 也许这是他们的诡计 毒贩以为自己在卖毒品 |
[01:03] | when, in fact, they’re handling the virus. | 实则是在传播病毒 |
[01:06] | – Where did you get that money – It doesn’t matter. | – 你哪儿来的钱 – 这不重要 |
[01:08] | Okay, we needed it. | 我们需要这钱 |
[01:10] | I got it. | 于是我弄到了钱 |
[01:11] | So this is how you’re going to help you’re family? | 你就这样帮助家里人? |
[01:13] | By dealing drugs? | 贩毒? |
[01:14] | I’m not dealing them. It’s a stupid delivery. | 不是贩毒 只是运送 |
[01:16] | That kid’s walking around with a bag of cocaine that’s got the virus in it. | 那孩子带着一包有病毒的毒品倒处走 |
[01:19] | He doesn’t know it. | 而毫不知情 |
[01:20] | I need to find him and stop him from putting it into circulation. | 我要找到他 阻止毒品散播 |
[01:23] | You didn’t shoot up, did you? | 你没注射毒品吧? |
[01:25] | Why? You think you can hide it? | 怎么? 你以为瞒得住我? |
[01:27] | I’m not trying to hide it from you. | 我不是想瞒你 |
[01:28] | – I’m trying to quit. – Okay. People don’t just quit, Jack. | – 我是想戒掉 – 戒掉还不够 Jack |
[01:30] | I am not | 我不想 |
[01:31] | going on record with this addiction. Do you understand me? | 留下毒瘾记录 懂吗? |
[01:34] | You’re the only person who knows about it, so it’s going to stay that way. | 你是唯一知道此事的人 不要告诉别人 |
[01:36] | Give me an update. | 给我最新情报 |
[01:38] | Kyle’s still in his house. | Kyle还在家里 |
[01:39] | What about the package? | 货呢? |
[01:40] | It’s with him. | 在他手上 |
[01:42] | – And Ramon? – Just waiting to come home. | – Ramon呢? – 等着回家呢 |
[01:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:07] | Adam, have you downloaded everyone’s folders for the meeting? | Adam 下载大家的会议文件夹了吗? |
[02:09] | Not yet. I’m still pulling up some of the medical details about the virus. | 还没 我还在追踪病毒的详细资料 |
[02:12] | Don’t waste a lot of time on that. | 别在那上面花太多时间 |
[02:13] | The only thing our people need to know is that it kills within 24 hours of exposure | 我们只需要知道症状出现24小时内会要人命 |
[02:16] | and we believe Kyle Singer is transporting it. | 还有它正在Kyle Singer手上 |
[02:18] | I got all that. | 知道了 |
[02:20] | – What about our approach to Singer? – Jack’s going to meet Nicole Duncan, | – 找到Singer了吗? – Jack要去找Nicole Duncan |
[02:22] | head of health services, Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶卫生局长 |
[02:24] | They’re going to take a haz-mat team over to Singer’s apartment. | 他们会带防疫组去Singer家 |
[02:26] | He’s waiting for her now. | 他正在等她 |
[03:43] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨 Jack |
[03:45] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[03:47] | I’m okay, Nicole. How have you been? | 我很好 Nicole 你呢? |
[03:49] | Until this afternoon, I was doing fine. | 今天中午前还挺好 |
[03:52] | You know, I, uh… | 呃 我… |
[03:54] | I tried to reach you after I heard about Teri. | 听说Teri的事后 我联系过你 |
[03:58] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[04:00] | After that, I kind of withdrew. | 那事之后 我是很消沉 |
[04:02] | But I appreciated the calls. Thanks. | 谢谢你打电话给我 |
[04:05] | We should get going. | 我们走吧 |
[04:16] | I just finished running Macer’s epidemiological model. | 我刚运行完Macer的流行病估测分析程序 |
[04:19] | Her estimates were off. | 她的估计不对 |
[04:20] | Better or worse than we thought? | 比先前预计的好还是坏? |
[04:21] | Twice as bad. | 比以前坏两倍 |
[04:23] | She had nine percent of the population infected within a week, | 她估计一周后9%的人口会被感染 |
[04:26] | but it’s closer to 20%. | 但几乎会达到20% |
[04:28] | And the infection-to-mortality rate is higher than her estimate. | 致死性比她预计的更高 |
[04:32] | Almost 95% lethal. | 达到95% |
[04:36] | I’ve been hunting germs for 12 years and I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我追踪细菌12年了 从没见过这样可怕的 |
[04:40] | Great. | 嗯 |
[04:46] | Are you feeling okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:48] | Yeah. Why? | 没事 怎么了? |
[04:50] | You’re perspiring. | 你在流汗 |
[04:54] | I’ve been non-stop since noon. | 我中午起就没休息过 |
[04:59] | Look, we’re going to be about eight minutes out. | 听着 我们还有8分钟时间 |
[05:01] | It would be great if we could go over the quarantine protocols before we get there. | 我们到之前 你再翻翻防疫协约吧 |
[05:08] | – No problem. – Good. | – 好的 – 嗯 |
[05:12] | If you refuse to comply, the virus will be released. | 如果你们拒绝 我们就散播病毒 |
[05:18] | I want the release of Ramon Salazar… | 释放Ramon Salazar… |
[05:21] | Gael. Gael | |
[05:23] | Here, take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[05:24] | Closing in on the point of origin of this call. | 快查到电话的来源了 |
[05:29] | You see this code artifact here? | 看到这个伪造的编码了吗? |
[05:31] | – Yeah. – I found a few more on this recording. | – 嗯 – 我有新发现 |
[05:34] | I think it’s coming from a domestic switching node. | 我相信它来自国内通信中转点 |
[05:36] | You think the call was made from inside the U.S.? | 你认为电话是在美国境内打的? |
[05:39] | Maybe. I’m piping it over to your system. | 有可能 我把它传到你的系统 |
[05:42] | See if you can find a match. | 你查一下有没有符合的 |
[05:44] | – Okay. – But do it after the meeting. | – 好 – 开完会再做吧 |
[05:46] | What meeting? | 什么会? |
[05:48] | Tony’s shifting resources to help Jack in the field. | Tony会做些资源调动 以帮助Jack的行动 |
[05:51] | He’s closing in on the virus. | 他快找到病毒了 |
[05:57] | – Gael. – Yeah? | – Gael – 嗯? |
[05:58] | Jack needs that audio feed in place when he gets to Kyle Singer’s apartment. | 在Jack到Singer家前 把声音系统调整好 |
[06:00] | I know, but Tony needs me to take care of something right now. | 我知道 但Tony要我现在做些别的事 |
[06:03] | – I’ll get it to you after the meeting. – I need you to do it before the meeting. | – 开完会我再帮你 – 我需要你开会前做 |
[06:05] | Jack’s on his way there. So come do it now. | Jack正在路上 现在就去做 |
[06:06] | I can’t! Stop bugging me. | 不行! 别烦我 |
[06:09] | I’ll get it to you. | 我会帮你的 |
[06:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | Have you thought about how it will be when Ramon comes back? | 你觉得Ramon回来后会怎样? |
[06:30] | How it will be? | 会怎样? |
[06:32] | Like it was before. | 像以前一样啊 |
[06:35] | Things have changed, Hector. | 情况不一样了 Hector |
[06:37] | Nothing’s changed. | 没什么不一样 |
[06:39] | He’s only been gone three months. | 他才走了三个月 |
[06:41] | You’ve changed. | 你不一样了 |
[06:43] | You’ve been in charge while he’s been in prison. | 他进了监狱 你就是头儿 |
[06:46] | Are you willing to give that up so easily? | 你想这么轻易放弃? |
[06:59] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[07:00] | Bauer’s telling CTU he’s about to intercept the package. | Bauer就快截获我们的货了 |
[07:03] | – How? – I’m not sure. I’m about to find out. | – 怎么会? – 不知道 我正在查 |
[07:05] | – Is Gomez still on Kyle Singer? – Of course. | – 货还在Kyle Singer手上? – 当然 |
[07:09] | Then we’re fine. | 那就好 |
[07:27] | Hey, how was the interview? | 喂 面试如何? |
[07:32] | Fine. | 不错 |
[07:38] | What’s up, dad? | 怎么了 爸? |
[07:40] | Your mother told me you paid the rent. | 你妈说你付清了 |
[07:44] | All three months we owed. | 我们欠下的三个月房租 |
[07:47] | Yeah. I came into a little money. | 是 我赚了点钱 |
[07:51] | How does a 19-year-old kid who doesn’t have a job come into a little money? | 一个没工作的19岁男孩怎么赚钱? |
[07:58] | Tim and I, we went down to the track the other day. | Tim和我 前天去赌马 |
[08:02] | He knows this guy over at the stables, so, uh, | 他在马厩有内线 |
[08:05] | – we got a tip. – Where did you get the money? | – 所以我们赚了一笔 – 你从哪儿来的钱? |
[08:08] | Dad, what does it matter? | 爸 这很重要吗? |
[08:10] | Honestly, the rent’s paid for three months. All right? | 老实话 付了三个月房租 |
[08:13] | The pressure’s off us now. | 我们现在没压力了 |
[08:15] | Did you do something illegal? | 你干了非法的勾当? |
[08:19] | No. | 没有 |
[08:21] | I told you we went to Santa Anita, | 我们去了Santa Anita |
[08:23] | and we got lucky. I didn’t do anything illegal. | 我们运气好 我没干非法的事 |
[08:26] | Don’t lie to me. I’ve got enough to worry about. | 别撒谎 我操的心已经够多了 |
[08:29] | Now, this is my house. | 我是当家的 |
[08:30] | I pay the rent! I take care of you and your mother. | 我付房租! 我照顾你和你妈妈 |
[08:35] | And when you get that job, | 等你找到工作 |
[08:38] | you go ahead and pay me back, huh? | 你再来当家 还我的钱 好吗? |
[08:39] | Wait a second. We’re not done here! | 别走 我们还没谈完! |
[08:41] | No, we’re done here. | 谈完了 |
[08:42] | Don’t walk away from me! | 别跑! |
[08:43] | You should be thanking me instead of crawling up my ass. | 你应该谢谢我 而不是在这里指责我 |
[08:45] | Kyle! Kyle! | |
[08:49] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[08:53] | His name’s Kyle Singer. | 他叫Kyle Singer |
[08:55] | We think he’s transporting the virus, | 我们认为他正在转运病毒 |
[08:57] | although it’s likely he doesn’t realize what he’s carrying. | 但他并不知道自己手上真正是什么 |
[08:59] | How could he not know? | 他怎么会不知道? |
[09:01] | Health Services believes that the virus was made to look like heroin or cocaine. | 卫生部相信 病毒被做成海洛因或可卡因的样子 |
[09:05] | We know that Kyle Singer was hired to deliver a package from Mexico to a dealer in LA. | 我们了解到Kyle Singer受雇 将毒品从墨西哥带给洛杉矶一毒贩 |
[09:09] | He thinks he’s smuggling drugs. | 他以为自己在走私毒品 |
[09:11] | That’s the working theory. | 这就是他们的诡计 |
[09:13] | Now, here’s the thing. Once Singer delivers that bag of powder, | 我们的问题是 Singer送交了毒品后 |
[09:16] | it gets cut up and distributed throughout the city. | 病毒会被打开 然后在城市中传播 |
[09:18] | At that point, it becomes impossible to contain. | 那时候 一切就失控了 |
[09:20] | Was LAPD grabbing Singer? | 洛杉矶警局抓住Singer了吗? |
[09:21] | No. | 没有 |
[09:22] | Why not? Can’t they get there faster? | 啊? 他们就不能再快点吗? |
[09:25] | LAPD is not trained to handle haz-zone. | 洛杉矶警局并不知晓 如何处理防疫区 |
[09:27] | Jack Bauer’s going to go in with a team from Health Services. | Jack Bauer会和一组卫生部的人一起去 |
[09:29] | We’re going to run the operation from here, | 我们在这里进行协助 |
[09:31] | updating the president in real time. | 并及时通知总统 |
[09:33] | Now, | 现在 |
[09:34] | we have to approach Singer with care. | 我们得小心地接近Singer |
[09:37] | He has no idea how deadly this powder is. | 他并不知道那包粉有多可怕 |
[09:45] | I’m not fighting. I’m just asking the questions. | 我没骂他 只是问了他些问题 |
[09:47] | – He should respect us. – Of course he does… | – 他应该尊重我们 – 是的… |
[09:57] | now will you please calm down? | 你冷静一下吧? |
[09:59] | $1,800 is… | 1千8百美元… |
[10:04] | He said he won the money at the track? | 他说赌马赢的钱? |
[10:06] | He could come up with a better lie than that. | 真是说谎不打草稿 |
[10:07] | Well, maybe he’s telling the truth. | 也许他说的是真的 |
[10:09] | Oh, come on, Helen. | 得了吧 Helen |
[10:11] | – Where you going? – Wherever. | – 你去哪儿? – 随便 |
[10:13] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么? |
[10:15] | – Some clothes. – Well, open it. | – 衣服 – 打开看下 |
[10:18] | What? | 什么? |
[10:19] | Open the bag. | 把包打开 |
[10:26] | I’m warning you: Open that bag | 警告你: 把包打开 |
[10:28] | or I’m going to open it myself. | 不然我自己来 |
[10:31] | Mom? | 妈? |
[10:32] | – Kyle, listen to your father. – It’s none of his business. | – Kyle 听爸的话 – 这不关他的事 |
[10:35] | As long as you’re living in my house, it is! | 这是我家 就得听我的! |
[10:37] | Your house? | 你家? |
[10:38] | This isn’t your house. You can’t even pay the rent. | 这不是你家 你连房租都付不起 |
[10:40] | Oh, Kyle… | 别 Kyle… |
[10:47] | Come on, will you quit snooping, please? | 拜托 这是我的隐私 求你了? |
[10:49] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[11:04] | What is this? Huh? | 这是什么? 嗯? |
[11:06] | Coke? Heroin? | 可卡因? 海洛因? |
[11:11] | – Give it back, dad. – What did you say? | – 还给我 爸 – 你说什么? |
[11:13] | – I need it. – What do you mean, you “need” it? | – 我需要它 – “需要”是什么意思? |
[11:15] | What are you, some kind of junkie? | 你在吸毒? |
[11:17] | No. | 没有 |
[11:18] | I’m just delivering it to this guy, okay? And if I don’t get it to him… | 我只是把它交给某个人? 如果没办到的话… |
[11:20] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:22] | – It’s just a guy, okay? – Who?! | – 某个人而已? – 他是谁?! |
[11:25] | Give me a name. | 他叫什么名字 |
[11:29] | Kyle, answer your father. | Kyle 回答你爸 |
[11:34] | You just give it to me, okay?! | 还给我 好吗?! |
[11:38] | Stop it!\nHey, stop it, both of you! | 别这样! 别这样 你们两个! |
[11:41] | Both of you! Both of you! | 你们俩! 别这样! |
[11:43] | Stop! Sam! Sam, don’t, Sam! | 住手! Sam! 住手 Sam! |
[11:46] | Kyle! Kyle! | |
[12:08] | I can’t reiterate this enough. | 我只说一遍 |
[12:10] | This is a credible threat. | 这是场真正的威胁 |
[12:12] | Salazar’s people will release this virus if we don’t find it first. | 如果我们不快一步 Salazar的人就会散播病毒 |
[12:17] | So lets get going. | 大家开工吧 |
[12:28] | Okay, we’re going to need a white room with full audio and video capability. | 我们需要一间绝尘室 有摄相和收音系统 |
[12:31] | Get me 3b if that’s available. | 准备好后通知我 |
[12:34] | Log him in. I’ll be there in a minute. | 让疑犯签字 我马上过去 |
[12:36] | I thought you were supposed to be with my dad. | 你不是应该和我爸在一起吗 |
[12:38] | I was. He sent me back here. | 本来是 但他派我回来 |
[12:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:41] | To question Parker. | 审问Parker |
[12:43] | Parker? He already turned in Kyle Singer. What else are you going to get from him? | Parker? 他已经供出了Kyle Singer 还有什么好问的? |
[12:46] | Nothing. | 对 |
[12:47] | And that’s the point. | 这就是问题所在 |
[12:49] | – I don’t understand. – Your dad’s sidelining me, Kim. | – 我不明白 – 你爸让我坐冷板凳 Kim |
[12:52] | He’s making me sit out. | 他不让我参与行动 |
[12:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:55] | Why do you think? | 你说呢? |
[12:58] | Because of us? | 因为我俩的关系? |
[13:01] | – Chase, I’m sorry… – He says he’s protecting me… | – Chase 抱歉… – 他说他在保护我… |
[13:04] | but I’m not the one he’s trying to protect here. | 但我不是需要他保护的人 |
[13:07] | You’re not blaming me, are you? | 你在怪我? |
[13:10] | Look, all I’m saying is, we shouldn’t have told him. | 我的意思是 我们还不该告诉他 |
[13:12] | What were we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[13:14] | Keep sneaking around until someone catches us? | 一直地下情 直到被人发现? |
[13:16] | We could have waited. | 我们可以再等等 |
[13:17] | Until when? | 等到什么时候? |
[13:18] | He’d have the same response no matter when we told him. | 不管什么时候告诉他 都是一样的结果 |
[13:23] | I got to deal with this kid Parker. | 我要去审Parker这小子了 |
[13:41] | Jeffery Jeffery. | |
[13:43] | The food’s exceptionally bad today. | 今天的饭烂透了 |
[13:47] | Aren’t there laws in this country | 这个国家哪条法律规定 |
[13:50] | for cruel and unusual punishment? | 使用残忍和不人道的惩罚? |
[13:56] | Tell Annicon, I’m ready to talk. | 告诉Annicon 我有话要说 |
[14:09] | Bauer couldn’t tell me, but Salazar’s got some kind of leverage. | Bauer没告诉我 但Salazar确实有些手段 |
[14:12] | Enough to get him released. | 能让他得到释放 |
[14:13] | I’m not about to let this son of a bitch erase the last two years of my life. | 我不会让这杂种 浪费我两年的努力 |
[14:17] | Call your friend at the state department, see what he can tell you. | 打给你在国防部的朋友 看能得到什么消息 |
[14:24] | Annicon. | 我是Annicon |
[14:26] | – Mr. Annicon? – Yeah. | – Annicon先生? – 嗯 |
[14:28] | This is Jeff Benson, Salazar’s guard. | 我是Jeff Benson 是Salazar的看守 |
[14:30] | I know who you are. | 我知道你 |
[14:31] | Sir, Salazar asked to see you. | 先生 Salazar要见你 |
[14:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:35] | He says he’s ready to talk. | 他有话要跟你说 |
[14:39] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[14:55] | Don’t ask me why, just do it. | 别问我原因 照办就行 |
[14:58] | I hope you can get a refund. | 我希望你能拿到退款 |
[15:00] | A refund? | 退款? |
[15:01] | From whoever sold you that load of crap. | 让卖这份垃圾给你的人退款 |
[15:04] | David, David | |
[15:05] | Keeler is going to use this against you in this debate. | Keeler会用这个在辩论中攻击你 |
[15:07] | Now, ignoring it’s not going to make it go away. | 无视它对你没有任何好处 |
[15:08] | Neither will dignifying it with a response. | 做出回应也不会显得更高贵 |
[15:11] | He’s going to claim that Anne perjured herself, which, in case you’ve forgotten, | 他会指出Anne曾经做过伪证 别忘了 |
[15:15] | – is a felony. – Anne is no felon. | – 做伪证是大罪 – Anne没犯罪 |
[15:19] | The allegation itself is enough to damage you. | 这句话足以毁了你 |
[15:21] | Now, come on, David please, think. | 好了 David 请想一想 |
[15:24] | You know you can’t go into this debate without some kind of response. | 你知道要参加这辩论 不能不做回应 |
[15:29] | What do you propose? | 你想怎么办? |
[15:31] | Talk to Anne, | 和Anne谈谈 |
[15:32] | make sure she’s told you everything. | 让她告诉你一切 |
[15:35] | She has told me everything. | 她已经告诉我一切了 |
[15:37] | Are you sure? | 是吗? |
[15:40] | Ever since I started seeing Anne, | 我和Anne交往以来 |
[15:42] | you’ve taken every chance to undermine our relationship. | 你老是抓住机会 破坏我们的关系 |
[15:44] | – Just because you don’t like her… – You’re absolutely right, I don’t like her. | – 因为你不喜欢她… – 是的 我不喜欢她 |
[15:48] | This isn’t about me and Anne. It’s about you and Anne. | 这不是我和Anne之间的事 是你和Anne的事 |
[15:52] | Now, if she’s got nothing to hide, fine, David, she’s got nothing to hide. | 如果她没有隐瞒任何事 那很好 她也不必隐瞒 |
[15:56] | But you’d better find out before you face off with Keeler on national television. | 你得在与Keeler的电视辩论前 查清楚 |
[16:23] | Did you ask your friend Jack Bauer what’s going on? | 问过你朋友Jack Bauer发生什么事了吗? |
[16:30] | You did, didn’t you? | 你问了 是吗? |
[16:32] | But he wouldn’t say. | 但他不会说 |
[16:35] | Must be very frustrating, Luis, being kept in the dark. | 很不爽吧 Luis 被蒙在鼓里 |
[16:40] | You have something to tell me? | 你有什么要说的? |
[16:42] | – I asked you here, didn’t I? – Then start talking, | – 你还没回答我? – 有屁快放 |
[16:45] | because you used up my patience an hour ago. | 一小时前 我的耐性就用光了 |
[16:48] | you are dog with a bone, Luis. | 你真是只叨着骨头的狗 Luis |
[16:51] | Once you bite down, you don’t let go. | 一旦咬住了 就不肯放 |
[16:54] | When I’m out of here, | 我出去后 |
[16:55] | I don’t want you on me anymore. | 我不希望看见你又咬住我 |
[16:57] | When you’re out of here? | 你什么时候出去? |
[17:00] | You were right. | 问得好 |
[17:02] | In a few hours, I’m going home. | 几小时后 我就能回家了 |
[17:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:05] | And how will you manage that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[17:06] | Hector’s a good brother. | Hector是个好兄弟 |
[17:09] | Unless he’s got a key to this place, | 除非他有监狱的钥匙 |
[17:11] | – you’re not going anywhere. – But he does have a key. | – 否则你哪都别想去 – 他就是有钥匙 |
[17:15] | And when he turns it, | 当他拧动钥匙 |
[17:16] | the last two years of your life, | 你这两年的时间 |
[17:18] | all the hours you’ve spent away from your family, | 疏忽自己家人的时间 |
[17:20] | all the work you’ve done to put me in here | 为了抓我所做的一切努力 |
[17:23] | will go away… | 都会白费… |
[17:25] | … just like that. | … 像这样 |
[17:30] | I wanted you to hear it from me, Luis. | 我就是想说这些给你听 Luis |
[17:34] | I wanted it to be the last thing you ever heard. | 这会是你最后听到的话 |
[18:11] | Your son will be returned to you now. | 你很快就能见到你儿子了 |
[18:19] | I’m just saying that Kyle is in over his head. | 我觉得Kyle肯定有问题 |
[18:22] | We’re not calling a lawyer. | 我们不用请律师 |
[18:24] | – He hasn’t even been arrested. – Not yet. | – 他还没被捕 – 暂时没有 |
[18:27] | Maybe he won’t be. | 也许他不会被捕 |
[18:29] | If we leave it alone, don’t do anything, | 如果我们不要管这事 |
[18:32] | maybe this whole thing will just go away. | 事情可能很快就会结束了 |
[18:35] | – You can’t be serious. – Why not, Sam? | – 你不认真的吧 – 我是认真的 Sam? |
[18:38] | Why do we have to let anybody know? | 为什么要搞得人尽皆知? |
[18:39] | – Because it’s against the law not to. – What are you suggesting we do, | – 因为这是违法的 – 那你要我怎么做 |
[18:44] | call the police? | 叫警察? |
[18:45] | Maybe they’ll give us a reward and then we can pay our rent. | 我们再用举报奖金付房租 |
[18:50] | All right, that wasn’t fair. | 不能这样做 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:04] | Oh, my god! | 上帝啊! |
[19:06] | – Hey, what are you doing? – I’m going to get rid of it! | – 你在干嘛? – 甩掉这玩意儿! |
[19:08] | – You want to visit your son in jail?! – Wait a minute. | – 你要送儿子进监狱?! – 等待 |
[19:10] | Helen! Helen! | |
[19:13] | – Get back! Get back! – Who are you people? | – 后退! 后退! – 你们是什么人? |
[19:16] | Where’s Kyle Singer?! | Kyle Singer在哪儿?! |
[19:18] | – Kyle Singer! – He’s not here. | – Kyle Singer! – 他不在 |
[19:20] | Isolate him and draw blood for a full panel. Get an oral swab. | 把他隔离 做全面血检 拿棉签来 |
[19:23] | Seal off all these windows and vents. | 封死所有窗户和通风口 |
[19:27] | No! | 不! |
[19:31] | In here! In here! | 在这儿! 在这儿! |
[19:34] | – No! – Put her in quarantine. | – 不! – 隔离她 |
[19:37] | Tony, the virus is out. | Tony 病毒散出去了 |
[19:40] | I repeat, the virus is out. | 重复 病毒散出去了 |
[19:41] | Copy that, Jack. Where is it? | 收到 Jack 在哪儿? |
[19:43] | In the sewage system. | 污水处理系统 |
[19:44] | Get DWP to shut down the lines from ground zero. | 通知污水局关闭底下水系统 |
[19:47] | It might also be airborne. | 也可能散播到空气中了 |
[19:48] | Get the fire department and LAPD to set up a perimeter. | 让消防局和警局安设隔离墙 |
[19:51] | Tell them we’ve got a level-three hot zone. | 通知他们这里是三级疫区 |
[19:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:12] | Come in. | 请进 |
[20:15] | Wayne said you wanted to see me. | Wayne说你想见我 |
[20:18] | What’s wrong? | 什么事? |
[20:21] | Keeler. Keeler | |
[20:23] | He’s bringing your ex-husband into this debate. | 会在辩论中提及你前夫 |
[20:26] | The SEC’s investigation into his company. | 证监会对他公司的调查 |
[20:29] | Well, Ted was convicted, and served his sentence. | 嗯 Ted被判有罪 正在服刑 |
[20:31] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[20:32] | I know what you told me. | 你告诉过我的 |
[20:34] | I told you everything there is to know. | 我把所有的事都告诉你了 |
[20:37] | Ted’s company was introducing a hypertension drug… | Ted的公司引进了一种高血压药… |
[20:39] | – and you reviewed the research. – Yes. | – 你审过检验报告 – 对 |
[20:41] | Which later turned out to have been fabricated. | 结果证实报告是捏造的 |
[20:43] | Which Ted knew at the time, | Ted知道是假的 |
[20:45] | and I didn’t. | 但我不知道 |
[20:47] | Now Ted’s claiming that you both knew. | 现在Ted又称你也知道 |
[20:58] | He can’t reverse himself 8 years after giving sworn testimony. | 他不能推翻自己8年前的证词 |
[21:01] | Well, he is. | 他做了 |
[21:02] | And he’s willing to go on record with the press. | 他会在记者会上公开说明 |
[21:04] | I don’t know what to say, except he’s a liar. | 我只能说 他在说谎 |
[21:06] | It’s your word against his. | 你说的和他的不一致 |
[21:09] | David… David… | |
[21:12] | you have reason to be suspicious. | 你有理由怀疑我 |
[21:15] | God knows, | 上帝明白 |
[21:17] | you’ve been betrayed by some of the people you’ve trusted most, | 你曾被最信任的人被叛过 |
[21:20] | but I’m not Sherry. | 但我不是Sherry |
[21:23] | I told you the whole truth once. | 事实我已说过一次 |
[21:27] | I’m not going to defend it. | 我不会过多解释 |
[21:31] | Because if there’s anything less than complete trust between us… | 因为没什么比你我之间的信任更重要… |
[21:38] | I do trust you, Anne. | 我相信你 Anne |
[21:42] | You should. | 你应该相信我 |
[21:53] | Yes. | 喂 |
[21:54] | We need to talk, David. I’m with Anne now. | 我们得谈谈 David 我和Anne正在谈 |
[21:56] | Ah, let me guess she denied everything. | 我猜她全盘否认了 |
[21:59] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[22:01] | Yeah, well, listen, I might be able to make this whole thing go away. | 听着 我有办法处理这些事 |
[22:04] | How? | 怎么做? |
[22:05] | Meet you in the auditorium… | 礼堂见面再谈… |
[22:07] | alone. | 单独 |
[22:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:15] | So have you had a chance to take a look at Nicole’s field report yet? | 你有时间看Nicole写的行动报告了吗? |
[22:18] | Yeah. I’m almost done. | 嗯 快看完了 |
[22:19] | What are your impressions? | 有什么看法? |
[22:20] | Based on what I’ve read so far, I’m optimistic. | 从我读到的内容看 比较乐观 |
[22:23] | So you think we’ll be able to contain the virus? | 你是说我们能够控制病毒? |
[22:25] | At the very least, we should be able to limit the casualties. | 至少可以控制受害者人数 |
[22:27] | Even though the virus was airborne? | 但病毒散布到空中了啊? |
[22:29] | Well, there is some risk of it spreading, but Nicole’s team acted fast. | 虽然有传播的危险 但Nicole的小组反应迅速 |
[22:32] | They evacuated and sealed off the apartment building and quarantined the Singers. | 他们疏散并封锁了那栋楼 并隔离了Singer一家 |
[22:36] | – When do we get the test results? – Five minutes, ten tops. | – 什么时候出化验结果? – 5分钟 最多10分钟 |
[22:40] | So looks like we lucked out, huh? | 看来运气不错啊? |
[22:41] | – Yeah, we deserve a little luck. – All right, look, | – 是该有点运气 – 很好 听着 |
[22:43] | I got to go. Make sure you keep me in the loop, all right? | 我要挂了 有消息随时通知我 好吗? |
[22:45] | – Okay, you do the Same. – Okay. | – 好的 你也一样 – 好的 |
[22:48] | Tony, LAPD’s setting up the perimeter, but they need wind vectors for the last 15 minutes. | Tony 警局已经设了隔离区 他们要知道刚才15分钟的风向 |
[22:52] | Call meteorology. | 打给气象局 |
[22:54] | Extension 212. | 212号分机 |
[22:55] | Tony, local news picked up the story about the dead body | Tony 媒体知道了被抛在卫生部外的 |
[22:57] | being dumped at Health Services. | 那具尸体 |
[22:59] | Great. | 哦 |
[23:00] | They want a statement. What do you want me to tell them? | 他们要听解释 我该怎么说? |
[23:03] | Nothing. | 啥都别说 |
[23:05] | Tony, Warden Mitchell is on the phone. | Tony 有个叫Warden Mitchell的打电话找你 |
[23:07] | He’s calling from the prison. He says it’s urgent. | 从监狱打来 说是急事 |
[23:15] | Almeida. | 我是Almeida |
[23:27] | Mr. and Mrs. Singer? | Singer先生 Singer夫人? |
[23:29] | What the hell is going on here? | 倒底出了什么事? |
[23:30] | Because this is not about drugs. | 跟毒品又没关系 |
[23:32] | We think you’ve been exposed to a virus. | 你们可能感染了一种病毒 |
[23:35] | – A virus? – It’s called Cordillera Virus. | – 病毒? – 叫做Cordillera病毒 |
[23:37] | We believe that your son carried it in from Mexico this morning without knowing. | 你们儿子今早偷将病毒 从墨西哥携带入境 |
[23:40] | What do you mean “carried it in”? How? | “携带”怎么讲? 怎么会? |
[23:42] | He thought he was carrying drugs. | 他以为自己在运送毒品 |
[23:44] | So, we’ve been exposed? | 我们被感染了? |
[23:46] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[23:48] | Wh… what does that mean? Are we sick? | 有什么后果? 我们安全吗? |
[23:50] | We’re going to have to keep you quarantined until we get the results back from your tests. | 检验结果出来前 你们将被隔离 |
[23:54] | Excuse me for one moment. | 抱歉 |
[23:55] | – Yeah, this is Bauer. – Jack, it’s Tony. | – 喂 我是Bauer – Jack 我是Tony |
[23:58] | Tony, I think Kyle Singer’s been exposed. | Tony 我认为Kyle Singer被感染了 |
[24:00] | Yeah, we’ve already got an all points out on him. | 好 我们已集中全力在他身上 |
[24:01] | Have you set a perimeter? | 你们设好隔离区了吗? |
[24:03] | Yeah. We’re doing everything we can to contain this thing. | 我们正尽全力控制事态 |
[24:04] | All agencies and departments are in the loop on a need-to-know basis. | 所有探员和部门 组成了高度机密的智囊团队 |
[24:07] | – Okay, good work. – Listen, Jack, | – 干得好 – Jack 听着 |
[24:09] | I know this isn’t a best time to tell you, but | 本不该现在告诉你 但 |
[24:12] | I just got some bad news. I figured you’d want to know about it. | 收到坏消息 你一定想知道 |
[24:14] | What’s wrong? | 什么事? |
[24:15] | Luis Annicon was murdered. | Luis Annicon被杀了 |
[24:17] | – Murdered, how? – Salazar’s guard. | – 被杀 怎么会? – Salazar的看守干的 |
[24:19] | We’ve got him in custody. He claims that … | 我们扣押了他 他说… |
[24:20] | Salazar had a son kidnapped and threatened to kill him if he didn’t do it. | Salazar绑架了他儿子 如果不这样做就撕票 |
[24:24] | Jack, I’m sorry. I know you two worked closely on this case. | Jack 很抱歉 我知道你俩为了查案曾紧密合作 |
[24:27] | – Tony, I’m going to have to get back to you. – Is everything okay? | – Tony 我马上回来 – 没事吧? |
[24:29] | – I’m going to get back to you. – Jack? | – 我马上回来 – Jack? |
[24:50] | – These results can’t be right. – They are. | – 结果不对吧 – 是对的 |
[24:53] | – Check it again. – I have. | – 再查一次 – 查过了 |
[24:54] | Blood and saliva, atmospheric and surface tests, they’re all negative. | 血液和唾液 空气和体表 都呈阴性 |
[24:58] | We can’t find even a… a trace amount of this virus. | 一点病毒的痕迹都没发现 |
[25:15] | What the hell are you doing? You haven’t showered down yet. | 你在干嘛? 你还没冲洗消毒呢 |
[25:17] | – We’re not at risk. – What are you talking about? | – 没危险了 – 什么? |
[25:18] | – I watched the powder get out. – It’s harmless, Jack. | – 我看到粉末飘出来 – 它是无害的 Jack |
[25:21] | Some form of silicate, but that’s all. | 呈硅酸盐状 仅此而已 |
[25:23] | – What? – There is no virus in the powder. | – 啊? – 白粉中没有病毒 |
[25:25] | We tested five Samples. There weren’t even trace amounts. | 我们检验了五份样本 一点痕量都没有 |
[25:29] | Atmospheric and surface analysis also came up negative, | 空气和体表分析都呈阴性 |
[25:32] | and Kyle’s parents tested negative, as well. | Kyle父母也呈阴性 |
[25:34] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定? |
[25:35] | The only thing I’m not sure about is if we’re on the right trail. | 我唯一不确定的是 我们是否找到了正确线索 |
[25:38] | No. No, the body that was dropped off at Health Services was linked to Kyle Singer. | 不 抛在卫生部外的尸体与Kyle Singer有关 |
[25:42] | Why would Salazar’s people pay him to bring across a bag of worthless powder? | Salazar怎么可能付钱让他运送 一包没用的白粉? |
[25:45] | Fine, Jack, but where do we even start looking? | Jack 那我们该从何处着手? |
[25:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:56] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[25:58] | Macer said the only way to transport the virus was in crystalline form, right? | Macer说毒品只可能以晶体形态被运送 是吗? |
[26:01] | Yeah, that’s the only way it can survive outside a living body. | 对 这是病毒离开人体 唯一能存活的形态 |
[26:04] | What if it was never outside a living body? | 也许病毒根本没有离开人体呢? |
[26:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:07] | What if the virus was transported in a living host? | 要是病毒被携带在活人身上呢? |
[26:09] | What if Kyle Singer was infected earlier this morning in Mexico before he even left? | 要是Kyle Singer今早离开墨西哥前就被感染了呢? |
[26:12] | But Salazar has no leverage if Singer was walking around, infecting people. | 但Salazar无法左右Singer的行动 到处传染人呢 |
[26:15] | That’s the point. He wouldn’t be contagious yet. | 问题就在这 他还没有传染性 |
[26:18] | The incubation period is 14 hours. | 潜伏期有14小时 |
[26:20] | Right. Think about it. | 对 想一想 |
[26:22] | We know for a fact that Kyle Singer was in Mexico 11 hours ago. | 我们知道Kyle Singer 11小时前在墨西哥 |
[26:24] | Hector Salazar hasn’t threatened to release the virus for another three hours. | Hector Salazar威胁3小时后散播病毒 |
[26:28] | The math adds up. | 加起来正好 |
[26:30] | We need to find Kyle Singer. | 我们得找到Kyle Singer |
[26:32] | – Hello? – Linda. | – 喂? – Linda. |
[26:34] | Kyle, I told you, I have nothing to say to you. | Kyle 我们没什么好说的了 |
[26:36] | No, listen to me, okay? | 不 听我说 好吗? |
[26:38] | – I’m in trouble. – Yeah, because you’re dealing drugs. | – 我有麻烦 – 当然 因为你在做毒品交易 |
[26:40] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[26:42] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[26:44] | My dad found the stuff. | 我爸发现了白粉 |
[26:46] | We got in a fight, | 我们大吵一架 |
[26:48] | I split, but he’s still got it, okay? | 我们发生了争抢 货被我爸抢去了 |
[26:50] | And I got to get this them, all right? | 我得把货交给那些人 懂吗? |
[26:52] | These guys are hard core. I got to make it right. | 那些人可不好对付 我得把事情搞定 |
[26:54] | Make it right? How? | 搞定? 怎么做? |
[26:56] | I know, I was thinking, you know, maybe, | 我想 也许 |
[26:58] | maybe I could pay them enough, you know, just | 还钱给他们 也许 |
[26:59] | – to keep them off my back. – You want me to give you money? | – 他们就不再骚扰我 – 你想让我给你钱? |
[27:02] | No, no, no, just borrow. | 不 不 只是借 |
[27:03] | How much? | 借多少? |
[27:05] | It’s about 20 grand on the street. | 两万美元 我在街上 |
[27:08] | I don’t have that kind of money, Kyle. | 我没那么多钱 Kyle |
[27:10] | Didn’t you say your dad keeps some cash around the house? | 你不是说你爸在家有些现金吗? |
[27:12] | – Not that much. – Linda, listen to me! | – 没那么多 – Linda 听我说! |
[27:16] | These guys… | 那些人… |
[27:18] | they will kill me if I don’t give them something. | 如果我拿不出东西 他们会杀了我 |
[27:22] | Please… please, anything will help right now. | 求你了… 多少帮点忙 |
[27:24] | Now you want me to get involved in this? | 你想让我也卷进去? |
[27:27] | Just… please let me borrow something, anything. | 就… 求你借点给我 多少都行 |
[27:30] | I’ll pay you back, I swear to god. | 我会还你的 我发誓 |
[27:34] | – Where are you? – I’m at the mall. | – 你在哪儿? – 商场外 |
[27:38] | – I’ll get there as soon as I can. – Thank you. | – 我尽快过去 – 谢谢 |
[27:42] | CTU knows the powder is not real. Now they’re going after Singer. | 反恐局已知道白粉只是幌子 他们正在找Singer |
[27:45] | What do you want me to do? | 想要我怎么做? |
[27:46] | Stay with him,\nand as soon as he’s alone, | 跟着他 没人的时候 |
[27:48] | – Grab him and take him into containment. – Done. | – 抓住他控制他 – 是 |
[27:50] | You can’t let the cops get him. | 别让警察捉住他 |
[27:52] | We need Singer to make this work. | 没有Singer 就没用了 |
[28:13] | Of course there’s no way we’ll ever release Salazar. | 当然释放Salazar是不可能的 |
[28:17] | CTU is very close to containing the threat. | 反恐局很快就能掌控局面 |
[28:21] | Yes, that’s right. | 嗯 对 |
[28:24] | All right, Stan. | 好的 Stan |
[28:25] | I’ll make sure you’re kept in the loop. | 有消息我会通知你 |
[28:27] | What have we got, Wayne? | 有新情况吗 Wayne? |
[28:28] | I just talked to Anne’s ex-husband. | 我同Anne的前夫谈过了 |
[28:30] | Now, listen, all Ted Packard wants is money. | 听着 Ted Packard想要的只是钱 |
[28:34] | If we pay him off, he’ll recant before this debate. | 如果我们肯付钱 他就撤消陈述 |
[28:36] | That’s blackmail. | 这是敲诈 |
[28:38] | – That’s business. – I don’t think so. | – 这是交易 – 我不觉得 |
[28:40] | David, it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to defend against this allegation, | David 比起去反驳对你不利的陈述 |
[28:44] | which is going to hurt you. | 这可要便宜得多 |
[28:46] | I’ve faced down worse lies. | 我勇于面对这些谎言 |
[28:48] | I think I’ve earned some credibility. | 我们的公信度还可以 |
[28:51] | You read the polls this morning? | 看了今早的民意调查没有? |
[28:54] | Because Keeler is closing the gap, | Keeler的支持率 逼近我们 |
[28:57] | and this race is much closer than it should be. | 竞选又提前了 |
[29:01] | And listen, I know it’s distasteful there, but | 听着 虽然这事令人不快 但 |
[29:04] | in cost-benefit terms, it’s a no brainer. | 以成本角度上 非常划算 |
[29:06] | Anne won’t think so. | Anne不会这样以为 |
[29:07] | – Anne doesn’t have to know. – I can’t keep it from her. | – Anne不用知道 – 我不会对她隐瞒 |
[29:12] | Well, that’s your choice. | 好 这是你选的 |
[29:14] | But if this comes out, | 这事抖了出来 |
[29:16] | Anne is going to find herself on the front page of every single newspaper in this country, | Anne就要上全国各大报纸的头条 |
[29:20] | and David, she’s not Sherry. She’s not equipped to handle that kind of scrutiny, | David 她不是Sherry 她经不起那样的审视 |
[29:24] | and you will not be able to protect her from it. | 你也没办法保护她 |
[29:32] | Now, between this debate | 在辩论和事件爆发之间 |
[29:34] | and the threat of this outbreak, you have enough on your plate to worry about. | 你有足够时间考虑你的选择 |
[29:37] | Don’t be a martyr. | 别当殉道者 |
[29:39] | Keep it simple. | 大事化小 小事化了 |
[29:45] | We could have the money within the hour. | 我们一小时内能弄到钱 |
[30:04] | Do it. | 好吧 |
[30:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[30:16] | They don’t have their suits on. What does that mean? Are we okay? | 他们脱下了隔离服 就是说我们安全了? |
[30:18] | Yes. The powder was harmless. | 对 白粉没有病毒 |
[30:20] | – Oh, thank god… – Then you put us through all this for nothing. | – 感谢上帝… – 你无缘无故这样对待我们 |
[30:22] | – You scared the hell out of us. – Mr. Singer, we still need to find your son. | – 把我们吓个半死 – Singer先生 我们还要找你儿子 |
[30:26] | Is there anything that you can tell us that would help? | 有没有线索 能帮我们找到他? |
[30:28] | Why? You just said the powder was harmless. | 干嘛? 不是说白粉没有病毒了吗 |
[30:30] | We believe that your son was infected with the virus in Mexico earlier this morning | 我们相信你儿子今早在墨西哥 感染了病毒 |
[30:33] | before he came home. | 在他回家前 |
[30:34] | We have three hours to find him before he becomes contagious. | 在他具有传染性前 我们只有3小时找他 |
[30:38] | What are you saying, | 你说什么 |
[30:40] | that our son could die? | 我们儿子会死? |
[30:42] | – Yes, that could happen. – Oh, god. | – 对 有可能 – 噢 上帝 |
[30:45] | I know how difficult this must be for you, and I’m sorry. | 我知道你们很难过 对不起 |
[30:48] | But we need to find your son, we need to find him now. | 但我们必须找到他 马上 |
[30:53] | – Have you tried his cell phone? – Yes. The line’s been disconnected. | – 打过他手机吗? – 嗯 打不通 |
[30:56] | No, wait. Oh, wait, wait, wait. | 呃 等等 |
[30:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:03] | – He took my phone this morning. – What’s the number? | – 他早上拿走了我的电话 – 号码多少? |
[31:05] | 818-555-0103. 818-555-0103 | |
[31:09] | Okay. | 很好 |
[31:10] | I’m going to need one of you to call him. | 你俩中找个人给他说 |
[31:14] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[31:16] | I never would have done any of this if I couldn’t take care of my own family. | 我没照顾好这个家 我没资格跟他说 |
[31:19] | – No. – Yes. You know, it’s true. | – 不 – 你知道 这是真的 |
[31:21] | Tony, it’s Jack. | Tony 我是Jack |
[31:22] | Yeah, Jack, I just spoke to LAPD. They’ve got a priority APB on Singer. | Jack 我已通知警局 他们正全境抓捕Singer |
[31:26] | Okay, good. I think we’ve got a number on him. | 很好 我们找到了他的联系电话 |
[31:28] | All right, look, | 很好 |
[31:29] | we’ll thread the line through a tracing matrix. | 马上对号码进行跟踪 |
[31:31] | Okay. The number is 818-555-0103. | 好 号码是818-555-0103 |
[31:36] | I want you to route the call back to my cell phone. | 把此号的线路 转到我手机上 |
[31:37] | You got it. | 好的 |
[31:38] | I want you to trace that number and reroute the call to Jack’s cell phone. | 跟踪此号码 并将线路转到Jack手机上 |
[31:44] | I’m going to need one of you to make the call now, | 你们谁来打电话 |
[31:46] | I need you to keep him on the line as long as possible so we can trace him. | 尽量拖延通话时间 以便我们追踪他 |
[31:53] | What am I supposed to tell him? | 我该跟他说什么? |
[31:56] | The truth. | 事实 |
[31:59] | Tony, you set? | Tony 设好了吗? |
[32:00] | Yeah, we’re ready. | 嗯 就绪 |
[32:10] | – Linda. – Kyle, it’s your father. | – Linda – Kyle 我是爸爸 |
[32:14] | Dad? | 爸? |
[32:17] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[32:19] | Look, I don’t know what you want to talk about. | 我不知道你想谈什么 |
[32:20] | I already know how\npissed off you are, okay? | 我很讨厌你 知道吗? |
[32:22] | Look, um, | 听着 嗯 |
[32:24] | whatever you did… | 不管你做了什么… |
[32:26] | I know you were just trying to help out your mom and me. | 我知道你是想帮助我和你妈 |
[32:29] | Yeah, well, look, unless you’re willing to give back the stuff you took, | 哦 除非你肯把东西还给我 |
[32:31] | I got to deal with the situation, okay? | 我才能把事情搞定 好吗? |
[32:33] | Kyle! Please, don’t hang up. | Kyle! 拜托别挂电话 |
[32:36] | Please! Listen. | 拜托! 听我说 |
[32:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:40] | What I’m telling you is important. Please, | 我有重要的事告诉你 拜托 |
[32:42] | you have to come home. | 你必须回家一趟 |
[32:43] | Dad, why do you sound different? | 爸 你声音怎么有点奇怪? |
[32:47] | I need you to trust me on something I’m about to tell you. | 你要相信我告诉你的事 |
[32:51] | Dad? | 爸? |
[32:53] | You may have gotten a virus, | 你可能感染了病毒 |
[32:55] | something you picked up in Mexico. | 在墨西哥的时候 |
[32:59] | How’d you know I went to Mexico? | 你怎么知道我去了墨西哥? |
[33:01] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[33:03] | But you may be sick. | 但你可能身染重疾 |
[33:05] | And if you are, then you need to get checked out by a doctor. | 如果是真的 你得去看医生 |
[33:08] | Dad, I don’t know what you’re talking about, all right? | 爸 我不知你在说什么? |
[33:11] | – But I feel fine. – I know it sounds crazy, | – 我很好 – 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[33:14] | but it’s real. | 但却是真的 |
[33:15] | Now, there’s e some people here who are trying to help. | 这里有人想帮助你 |
[33:18] | – Cops? – No | – 警察? – 不是 |
[33:18] | Tony, have you got a lock on this trace? | Tony 跟踪到电话了吗? |
[33:20] | – We’re going to lose this kid. – How much longer? | – 这孩子快挂电话了 – 还要多久? |
[33:22] | I’ve got the cell tower, but it’s covering a three-mile radius. | 我查了信号塔 在半径三英里范围内 |
[33:25] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[33:27] | This fight, one minute you tell me that you love me, | 太矛盾了 刚在说你们爱我 |
[33:29] | the next minute, you’re selling me out to some cops. | 下一秒又把我出卖给警察 |
[33:31] | They’re not police, Kyle. | 他们不是警察 Kyle |
[33:34] | They’re just trying to stop this virus before it becomes an outbreak. | 他们只是在阻止病毒扩散 |
[33:38] | Dad, I already told you I feel fine, all right? | 爸 我说了感觉很好 好吗? |
[33:40] | They’re saying that you’re not going to start feeling sick for another few hours. | 他们说你几小时后 会出现病症 |
[33:43] | – But by then, it’s going to be too late. – Tony, have you got a lock yet? | – 但到那时 就太迟了 – Tony 锁定位置了吗? |
[33:46] | How much longer? | 还要多久? |
[33:47] | 10 seconds. | 十秒 |
[33:48] | What do you want me to do? You want me to turn myself in? | 你想让我干嘛? 去自首? |
[33:50] | Because you may be sick. | 因为你可能病了 |
[33:52] | And if you are, other people are going to get infected. | 如果是真的 其它人也会被感染 |
[33:55] | – Tony… – We got it, Jack. | – Tony… – 查到了 Jack |
[33:57] | He’s at the Los Feliz Mall, between Vermont and Sunset. | 他在Los Feliz商场 Vermont和Sunset街之间 |
[34:00] | Okay, get his photograph over to mall security. | 把他的照片发给商场保安 |
[34:01] | Tell them not to approach him. | 叫他们别接近他 |
[34:04] | you’re 20 minutes away by car, I can land a team there in ten minutes. | 你开车去那儿要20分钟 我10分钟内在那儿布置队伍 |
[34:07] | Fine. | 好 |
[34:08] | Tony, I don’t want you taking Chase. | Tony 别派Chase |
[34:10] | – Why not? – I just don’t. | – 为什么? – 照我说的做 |
[34:14] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你们 |
[34:15] | We’ll notify you as soon as we have him in custody. | 如果我们抓到了他 就通知你们 |
[34:17] | Please, help our son. | 求你了 帮帮他 |
[34:20] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[34:25] | O’Brian. O’Brian | |
[34:26] | Chloe, I’m not sure you’ve heard yet, But Tony’s heading off site for a while. | Chloe 不知你听见了吗 Tony要马上出动 |
[34:29] | He is? | 是吗? |
[34:30] | Yeah. I’m taking over for a few hours. | 嗯 接下来几小时由我负责 |
[34:32] | – Okay. – Let people in your area know. | – 好 – 通知你那个部门的人 |
[34:34] | – Okay, I will. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[34:37] | What was that? | 什么事? |
[34:38] | Michelle. She’s taking over CTU for a couple of hours. | 是Michelle 她会掌管反恐小组几小时 |
[34:41] | Where’s Tony? | Tony呢? |
[34:43] | They have a location on Singer. | 他们找出了Singer所在处 |
[34:44] | Jack can’t get there in time, so Tony’s going. | Jack无法及时赶到 Tony就去了 |
[34:46] | What? Tony’s not field ops. | 啊? Tony又不是外勤组的 |
[34:49] | Seems like they’re really going out of their way to cut you out of the loop. | 看来他们已有所行动 但将你排除在外 |
[34:51] | Did you do something to piss off Jack? | 你做了让Jack讨厌的事? |
[34:55] | Bad idea, Chase. You’re just going to make things worse. | 别这样 Chase 只会让事情更糟 |
[35:06] | Tony… Tony… | |
[35:07] | I just heard they found Kyle Singer. Is this for real? | 我听说找到了Kyle Singer 是真的吗? |
[35:09] | We’ll see. I’m meeting Jack over there right now. | 去了就知 我会和Jack在那儿碰头 |
[35:11] | Look, I’m done with this kid Parker. He’s said all he’s gonna say. | 听着 kid Parker审讯完毕 该招的都招了 |
[35:14] | – I want back on the case. – Yeah, well, | – 我想跟这案子 – 好啦 |
[35:16] | we’re handling it now, Chase, all right? | 让我们来处理 Chase 好吗? |
[35:18] | Because Jack doesn’t want me there, right? | 是Jack不想我参与吗? |
[35:19] | Did he tell you why he’s cutting me out? | 他说了排挤我的理由吗? |
[35:21] | I don’t really care. He’s your boss, it’s his call. | 我没兴趣 他是你上级 这是他的命令 |
[35:27] | This isn’t right. | 这不公平 |
[35:29] | Did he tell you this is because of Kim? | 他说是因为Kim吗? |
[35:32] | He found out we were seeing each other, and this is how he’s going to make me pay for it. | 他知道我们在交往 他要我为此付出代价 |
[35:36] | Take it up with Jack. | 留着跟Jack谈吧 |
[36:37] | Just want to keep the line open for Tony. | 我想把线路留给Tony |
[36:43] | Leave a message for Jack Bauer. | 给Jack Bauer留言 |
[36:45] | Damn it, Jack. | 见鬼 Jack |
[36:54] | Chase. Chase | |
[36:56] | Chase. Chase | |
[36:59] | Look, I know my dad can be hard, but he will come around. | 我知道我爸很生气 但他会消气的 |
[37:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[37:04] | Because I know my father. | 因为我了解他 |
[37:05] | Maybe you don’t know him as well as you think. | 也许你并没有你想的那么了解他 |
[37:08] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[37:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:12] | It’s okay. Forget it, Kim. | 没事了 Kim |
[37:15] | Don’t you think I feel bad enough already? | 不觉得我已经够烦了吗? |
[37:17] | Because I do. | 我很烦 |
[37:21] | We shouldn’t have told him. | 我们不应该告诉他 |
[37:23] | Well, the only other option I can think of is for us to stop seeing each other, | 我们还有另外一个办法 就是停止交往 |
[37:27] | which as far as I’m concerned, is not an option. | 但这不在我考虑范围内 |
[37:31] | Or is it? | 或者我应该考虑? |
[37:36] | – Chase, what do you want? – I want to be able to do my job. | – Chase 你有什么想法? – 我想做回我的工作 |
[37:39] | Kim, we need you at your station. Tony’s about to land. | Kim 快回工作岗位 Tony要到了 |
[38:09] | Tony Almeida, CTU. | Tony Almeida 反恐小组 |
[38:10] | I think we found the guy you’re looking for. | 我们找到了你们要的人 |
[38:12] | He’s in the rotunda. | 他在大厅 |
[38:13] | – Bronson, lock down the east exit. – Yes, sir. | – Bronson 看住东出口 – 是 |
[38:15] | Pierson, I want you to run point from the security office. | Pierson 你去保安办公室 |
[38:18] | Alright. | 好 |
[38:41] | How long have you been using, Jack? | 你吸毒多久了 Jack? |
[38:44] | What? | 什么? |
[38:45] | I did a rotation in rehab. You learn to pick out when someone’s using. | 我做过康复培训 能辨别出吸毒的人 |
[38:49] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – You know exactly what I’m talking about. | – 不知道你在说什么 – 你知道 |
[39:00] | How long? | 多久了? |
[39:03] | For a while now. | 有一阵了 |
[39:09] | It was the only way I could maintain my cover with the Salazars. | 只有这样做才能瞒过Salazars |
[39:13] | – Are you high now? – No. | – 现在很兴奋? – 不 |
[39:18] | – It’s empty, Jack. – Nicole, I told you I’m fine. | – 这个空了 Jack – Nicole 我没事 |
[39:21] | – I’m not so sure. – If you’re not so sure, then turn me in. | – 我看未必 – 那你去打我的报告啊 |
[39:23] | I don’t want to turn you in, Jack. | 我不想打你的报告 Jack |
[39:25] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[39:30] | You don’t have to be. I’ve kicked it. | 不用 我已经戒了 |
[39:34] | I have a responsibility to stop this virus, | 我有责任控制病毒 |
[39:37] | and I am taking a calculated risk that you are more of an asset than a liability. | 比你这些阻碍 我相信你能发挥更大作用 |
[39:44] | Just please don’t screw this up. | 别把事情搞砸了 |
[39:50] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[39:58] | – Yeah? – Hey, Jack, | – 喂? – 喂 Jack |
[40:00] | Security found Singer. I’m about to pick him up. | 保安发现了Singer 我马上去逮捕他 |
[40:02] | Okay, where are you? | 很好 你在哪儿? |
[40:03] | Second floor rotunda, top of the north escalator. | 二楼大厅 北扶梯口 |
[40:05] | Where are you? | 你呢? |
[40:06] | We’re coming into the loading dock, north entrance. | 快到北门入口了 |
[40:09] | – Have you got a visual? – Yeah, I got him. | – 你看到他了吗? – 看到了 |
[40:10] | – Where have you placed your men? – We posted at all the main entrances. | – 你有人布置在哪儿? – 各个主要出入口 |
[40:13] | Okay, good. We should be there in a minute. | 很好 一分钟后见 |
[40:15] | All right. | 好 |
[40:24] | Have your men cover all the parking level exits. | 让你的人在停车场各出入口待命 |
[40:26] | Let’s go! | 我们上! |
[40:37] | I don’t want to cause any kind of commotion. | 我不想引起任何骚乱 |
[40:41] | – Yeah? – CTU’s here. | – 喂? – 反恐小组在这儿 |
[40:42] | They’re about to move in on the kid. | 他们打算对那孩子采取行动 |
[40:44] | Just stand down. It’s too hot. | 先别行动 很棘手 |
[40:46] | This is my only chance. We can’t let the kid get caught. | 这是我唯一的机会 我不能让男孩被抓走 |
[40:48] | – No, no, wait. – I can’t wait. Gomez! | – 别 别 等一下 – 我不能等 Gomez! |
[40:51] | Wait here, I want to make a clean grab. | 你在这儿等 我正大光明地去抓他 |
[40:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[41:13] | Kyle. Kyle | |
[41:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[41:18] | My name’s Tony Almeida. | 我叫Tony Almeida |
[41:19] | I’m a federal agent, but I’m here to help you. | 我是联邦探员 来帮你的 |
[41:22] | What your father told you about your being sick is true. | 你爸说你病了 是真的 |
[41:26] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[41:27] | You come with me, I’ll prove it to you. | 跟我来 我证明给你看 |
[42:06] | Get out of the way! Move! | 快让开! 行动! |
[42:21] | Nicole, he’s been hit in the neck! | Nicole 他的颈部被击中了! |
[42:24] | Jamie, give me your walkie-talkie. | Jamie 给我对讲机 |
[42:26] | We have an officer down. | 我们的警官被击中了 |
[42:27] | Kyle Singer is not in custody. I repeat, Kyle Singer is not in custody. | Kyle Singer逃了 重复 Kyle Singer逃了 |
[42:31] | Maintain cover on all exits. | 各出口注意警戒 |