时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Wayne said you wanted to see me. | Wayne说你想见我 |
[00:16] | Keeler. He’s bringing your ex-husband into this debate, | Keeler 他会在辩论中 提及你的前夫 |
[00:19] | the SEC’s investigation into his company. | 证监会对他公司的调查 |
[00:22] | Well, Ted was convicted and served his sentence, you know that. | Ted已被判有罪 并受到了法律制裁 |
[00:25] | All that Ted Packard wants is money! | Ted Packard想要的只是钱! |
[00:27] | If we pay him off he’ll recant before this debate. | 只要我们出钱 他们会在辩论前撤销陈述 |
[00:30] | It’s blackmail! | 这是勒索! |
[00:31] | We could have the money within the hour. | 凑够钱还来得及 |
[00:34] | Thought you were with my dad… | 你不是和我爸在一起吗… |
[00:35] | Your dad’s side-lining me, Kim. | 你爸让我坐冷板凳 Kim |
[00:37] | Make him sit up! | 让他一边去! |
[00:38] | Look, I know my dad can be hard but he will come around. | 我知道我爸很生我们的气 但他会消气的 |
[00:41] | We shouldn’t have told him. | 我们不应该告诉他 |
[00:43] | Well, the only other option I can think of is for us to stop seeing each other. | 还有一个办法 就是我们一刀两断 |
[00:47] | Chase, what do you want? | Chase 你怎么想? |
[00:49] | I want to be able to do my job! | 我想做回自己的工作! |
[00:51] | Linda! Linda! | |
[00:52] | I need your help! | 帮帮我! |
[00:53] | These guys, they will kill me if I don’t get them something. | 如果交不出东西 这帮人会杀了我的 |
[00:57] | – Where are you? – I’m at the mall. | – 你在哪儿? – 在商场 |
[01:00] | CTU knows the powder’s not real. Now they’re going after Singer. | 反恐局知道毒品中没有病毒 他们正在抓Singer |
[01:03] | – What do you want me to do? – Grab him and take him to containment. | – 你要我怎么做? – 抓住他 控制他 |
[01:05] | Done! | 是! |
[01:06] | We believe your son was infected with a virus | 我们相信你儿子今早在墨西哥时 |
[01:09] | in Mexico earlier this morning before he came home. | 感染上了一种病毒 |
[01:11] | We have three hours to find him before he becomes contagious. | 在他具有传染性前 我们有三小时时间找到他 |
[01:14] | We got it, Jack! | 找到了 Jack! |
[01:15] | He’s at Los Feliz mall between Vermont and Sunset. | 他Los Feliz商场 |
[01:18] | I can land a team there in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后在那儿安插人手 |
[01:19] | OK, fine. | 很好 |
[01:20] | – Kyle? – Who are you? | – Kyle? – 你是谁? |
[01:22] | My name is Tony Almeida. I’m a federal agent but I’m here to help you. | 我是Tony Almeida 联邦探员 来帮你的 |
[01:26] | – I don’t believe you. – Come with me, I’ll prove it to you. | – 我不相信你 – 跟我来 我证明给你看 |
[01:39] | We have an officer down! | 一名警官被击中了! |
[01:40] | Kyle Singer’s not in custody! I repeat: Kyle singer’s not in custody! | Kyle Singer逃了! 重复: Kyle Singer逃了 |
[01:53] | Doctor! Get out of the way, please! | 医生! 请让一让! |
[02:03] | Jack isn’t picking up. Aren’t any other agents there? Isn’t Tony there? | Jack没接电话 那里还有其它探员吗? Tony不是在那儿吗? |
[02:06] | I can’t get through to him either. I’m trying Michael right now. | 我也打不通他的电话 我试试Michael的 |
[02:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[02:10] | – There’s been gunshots at the mall. – When? | – 商场发生了枪击 – 什么时候? |
[02:12] | About two minutes ago. I can’t get in touch with my dad, or Tony. | 两分钟前 我联系不上我爸和Tony |
[02:15] | – Michael said someone’s down. – Who? | – Michael说有人被击中 – 谁? |
[02:17] | It’s either Tony or Jack, he’s not sure. He’s about to find out. | Tony或Jack 不清楚 他马上去查 |
[02:30] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[02:32] | It’s Jack. He wants to talk to you. | 是Jack 他想和你说话 |
[02:36] | – Jack, what’s going on? Where’s Tony? – He’s been shot. | – Jack出了什么事? Tony呢? – 他中枪了 |
[02:40] | – How bad? – He was hit in the neck. | – 严重吗? – 伤在颈部 |
[02:42] | He’s still alive. They’re getting him into hospital now. | 他还活着 已经送他去医院了 |
[02:44] | Oh God! | 上帝啊! |
[02:46] | Michelle, I know how difficult this must be for you right now. | Michelle 我知道你现在一定非常担忧 |
[02:48] | But you need to make a decision. | 但你必须做决定 |
[02:50] | What? | 什么? |
[02:51] | With Tony down you’re in command. If you wanna be by his side at the hospital | Tony不在你就是总指挥 如果你想去医院陪他 |
[02:55] | you’re gonna have to hand CTU over to someone else. | 你要把工作移交给小组其它人 |
[02:57] | No one will fault you for whatever you choose to do. | 没人会指责你这样做 |
[02:59] | But if you choose to stay, we need you to work at full capacity. | 但如果你选择留下 就要全力以赴 |
[03:03] | – I understand. – Michelle, I’m sorry. | – 我明白 – Michelle 很抱歉 |
[03:16] | – Is Tony all right? – They don’t know yet he was shot in the neck. | – Tony还好吗? – 还不知道 他的颈部中了枪 |
[03:22] | Michelle, we’re starting to overload the network. | Michelle 我们的网络开始满负 |
[03:23] | When the virus threat came in, we had start stealing cycles from the main CPE. | 病毒威胁出现时 我们启动了处理器的数据挪用周期 |
[03:27] | – Chloe, now is not a good time. – What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind? | – Chloe 现在不是说这个的时候 – 什么? 你没疯吧? |
[03:31] | Just deal with it, ok? | 你去处理 好吗? |
[03:33] | – Michelle? – Offload the archive files and send them to Division. | – Michelle? – 卸载档案文件 存到另一个分区 |
[03:36] | That should free up the network. | 减轻网络负担 |
[03:38] | Fine. That’s all I needed to know! | 嗯 我想知道的就这么点儿! |
[03:42] | I have to get to the hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[03:43] | Michelle, I need you in the conference area. | Michelle 快到会议室 |
[03:45] | The second call from Hector Salazar’s people just came in. | Hector Salazar的人打来了第二个电话 |
[03:48] | – I am not in the position to deal with this right now. – Who else is there? | – 我现在没心情处理这些 – 那谁有? |
[03:51] | You’re the ranking agent on site. | 你是这里最有资格的探员 |
[03:58] | Kim, I want you to find out what hospital they took Tony to. | Kim 查一下Tony在哪家医院 |
[04:02] | The second anyone knows anything you have them patched through to me. | 有任何关于他的消息 马上告诉我 |
[04:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[04:13] | Deliver Ramon Salazar to the Bad Night Stand, adjacent to the 101 Freeway. | 把Ramon Salazar送到Bad Night车站 101高速公路附近 |
[04:18] | Provide him with a full spectrum band wave radio, | 给他一个全波段的收音机 |
[04:21] | adjusted to frequency XQ2137. Do not attempt aerial or ground surveillance. | 调到XQ2137频段 不许从空中或地面盯梢 |
[04:28] | You have two hours from the receipt of this message to comply. | 收到电话后 你们有两小时来办理此事 |
[04:32] | If you violate any one of these conditions, we will release the virus. | 如果违反条约 我们就散播病毒 |
[04:35] | Does the encoding scheme match the first message? | 和第一个电话的编码一致吗? |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 一致 |
[04:39] | Is there any way you can find out where it came from? | 能找到它的来源吗? |
[04:40] | I can scan the frequency, maybe we’ll get lucky. | 我扫描一下频率 也许能发现什么 |
[04:45] | Whoever sent this message is controling Kyle Singer’s movements. | 发这讯息给我们的人 控制着Kyle Singer的举动 |
[04:48] | We have two hours to find him before they release the virus. | 病毒散播前 我们有两小时去找到他 |
[04:56] | – Kyle? – Linda, where are you? | – Kyle? – Linda 你在哪儿? |
[04:58] | I’m trying to find a place to park but they’re putting out some kind of barricades, something’s going on here. | 我在找停车位 但有路障 好像发生了什么事 |
[05:02] | No, no, don’t go to the garage. Meet me outside the East entrance, ok? | 不 别去停车场 我们在东门出入口见? |
[05:07] | On Vermont? | Vermont街? |
[05:08] | Yeah, yeah, go there now. I’ll be there in a sec. | 对 对 我马上到 |
[05:10] | Over here! | 好吧! |
[05:12] | I found him! | 我找到他了! |
[05:41] | Move over! Come on! | 开车! 快! |
[05:43] | Get over! | 让开! |
[05:44] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | – 出了什么事 – 我不知道 |
[05:47] | Where are we going? | 上哪儿? |
[05:47] | We just gotta get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[06:01] | It’s all contact frequency so if he shows up anywhere | 这是即时通信器 如果发现了他 |
[06:05] | please let me know as soon as possible, ok? | 立刻通知我们好吗? |
[06:08] | You got it. | 好 |
[06:09] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | – What’s up? – I just heard about Tony. | – 怎么了? – 我刚听说了Tony的事 |
[06:20] | – Yeah. – How’s he doing? | – 嗯 – 他怎样? |
[06:23] | He’s on his way to the hospital. | 正送往医院 |
[06:30] | – Why isn’t Michelle with him? – She knows it’s gonna set us back | – 为什么Michelle没去? – 她知道 如果她和Tony都不在 |
[06:34] | if she and Tony are both gone. | 这边的工作就会跟不上进度 |
[06:37] | – Tell Michell I’m heading over to Downey. – You going to see Salazar? | – 告诉Michell我要去监狱 – 你要去见Salazar? |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:42] | My dad said questioning him was a waste of time. | 我爸说审问他 是浪费时间 |
[06:43] | No, sitting round in here is a waste of time. | 坐在这儿等才是浪费时间 |
[06:46] | Don’t you think you should clear it with Michelle first? | 你不觉得应该先跟Michelle说一声吗? |
[06:48] | We lost the kid who’s infected with the virus. | 我们跟丢了那个感染病毒的孩子 |
[06:52] | – If anyone knows where he’s going it’s Salazar. – At least run it by her before you go. | – 只有Salazar才知道他的去向 – 至少走之前告诉她 |
[06:55] | – I’ll call her from Downey. – Chase! | – 我到了监狱再打给她 – Chase! |
[07:04] | Dessler. | 我是Dessler |
[07:05] | – I’m looking for Tony Almeida’s wife. – Yes, this is Michelle. | – 我找Tony Almeida的妻子 – 我正是 Michelle |
[07:08] | Michelle, this is Dr Landser at Good Samaritan hospital. | Michelle 我是好人医院的Landser大夫 |
[07:11] | How is he? | 他怎样了? |
[07:12] | I’m afraid the wound to your husban’s neck is gonna require some vascular repair. | 你丈夫颈上的伤 需要做血管修复 |
[07:14] | We’re just about to go into surgery. | 我们要马上进行手术 |
[07:18] | Can… Can I talk to him? | 能… 和他说说话吗? |
[07:20] | No, we’ve medicated him. | 不行 我们给他用了麻药 |
[07:22] | In fact that’s why I’m calling you. We need your verbal consent to operate. | 我们打来 是想得到你的口头同意 |
[07:25] | Yes, yes, yes…Of course. Whatever you have to do… | 行 行 当然行… 一切听你们的… |
[07:28] | – Great, thanks. – Are you sure he’s gonna be ok? | – 很好谢谢 – 他会没事吧? |
[07:31] | Well we can’t say anything with a 100% certainty until we get in there. But he’s gonna be in good hands. | 还没手术 不能百分百保证 但我们用最好的医生 |
[07:37] | Please let me know the second you finish. | 手术结束请马上通知我 |
[07:39] | I’ll find you in the waiting room when we’re out of surgery. | 手术结束后 我到候诊室找你 |
[07:42] | Dr Landser, I will do my best to be there but… | Landser大夫 我会尽量赶到 但… |
[07:44] | you may have to reach me through this number. | 你可能还是要用这个电话找我 |
[07:47] | Ok, we’ll find you. | 好的 可以 |
[07:51] | – Thank you, Doctor. – Sure. | – 谢谢 大夫 – 不客气 |
[08:24] | I just spoke with Anne’s ex-husband. I’m meeting him in half an hour. | 我刚和Anne的前夫通过话 他半小时后过来 |
[08:30] | Unless you’re changing your mind… | 除非你改变主意… |
[08:37] | I’ve never given in to blackmail in my life. | 我之前从未受过勒索 |
[08:40] | Yes, but considering everything that you’re up against today… | 是的 但想到今晚你会面临的一切… |
[08:43] | we decided that… | 我们决定… |
[08:44] | I decided to pay! It’s my choice. | 我决定付钱! 是我的选择 |
[08:50] | And David, you’re making the right one. | David 你选择是正确的 |
[08:52] | Give this guy some money, he crawls back under his rock | 给这小子钱 让他爬回窝里去 |
[08:55] | and life will be a lot simpler for everyone. | 这样对大家都好 |
[08:58] | Including Anne. | 包括Anne |
[09:04] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[09:10] | Yes. | 喂 |
[09:11] | I have Jack Bauer on the line, sir. | Jack Bauer来电 阁下 |
[09:13] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[09:15] | The president’s on the line, Mr Bauer. | 接通了总统 Bauer先生 |
[09:17] | Mr President? It’s Jack Bauer. | 总统阁下? 我是Jack Bauer |
[09:19] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[09:20] | I was told that Hector Salazar has given your office final instructions on delivering his brother. | 听说Hector Salazar给出了 释放他兄弟的细节要求 |
[09:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[09:26] | I’ve also been told that you might be able to pre-empt that demand. | 还听说 你们能在此之前 先发制敌 |
[09:30] | We’ve identified the person carrying the virus. He is a young man named Kyle Singer. | 我们找到了病毒携带者 一个叫Kyle Singer的小伙子 |
[09:35] | – Then you know where he is? – No, sir. Unfortunately we lost him. | – 找到他了吗? – 没有 阁下 跟丢了 |
[09:39] | Can you find him? | 找得到他吗? |
[09:41] | Not in the time-frame that Hector Salazar has given us to release his brother. | 在Hector Salazar给出的时间期限里 办不到 |
[09:45] | So, either I hand over Ramon Salazar or risk that his brother will release the virus. | 所以我只能交出Ramon Salazar 或承受病毒散播的危险 |
[09:51] | Mr President, I understand that this is an impossible choice. | 总统阁下 我知道你不会这样选择 |
[09:54] | It’s not a choice, Jack. Not really. | 这不是选择 Jack |
[09:59] | This nation’s policy of non negotiation with terrorists has been a proven deterrent. | 不与恐怖分子协商 是对他们最有力的威慑 这是我国的政策 |
[10:04] | Capitulating to Salazar would effectively destroy that policy. | 向Salazar妥协 会极大损害国家的政策 |
[10:08] | Mr President, hundreds of thousands of innocent people may die within the week. | 总统阁下 无数无辜的人可能会在一周内死去 |
[10:11] | More would die in the long run if I released Salazar. | 如果释放Salazar 今后会有更多人死去 |
[10:14] | I would be declaring open season on the American people. | 我会将美国人民置于更危险的境地 |
[10:17] | – This is your final answer, sir? – I don’t negotiate with terrorists, Jack. | – 这是你最后的答案? – 我决不向恐怖分子妥协 Jack |
[10:22] | – I won’t negotiate with terrorists! – I understand Mr President, thank you. | – 我不向恐怖分子妥协! – 明白了 阁下 |
[10:32] | Conference in CDC and Health Services. | 召开疾防中心和卫生部会议 |
[10:35] | I want a full briefing on quarantine and evacuation procedures. | 商讨全面检疫隔离和疏散计划 |
[10:39] | Yes, Mr President. | 是 总统阁下 |
[10:56] | Can you just tell me where we’re going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[10:58] | I don’t know, ok? I’ve just gotta get out of town for a second, and figure this whole thing out. | 不知道 就是离开这里 想出解决办法 |
[11:02] | I thought you had to meet with those guys. That’s why I brought you the money! | 你不是要去见那些人吗 所以我才带钱过来 |
[11:04] | Things have changed, all right? | 情况有变 好吗? |
[11:06] | What are you into, Kyle? I mean, you ask me to steal this money from my father | 你在干嘛 Kyle? 你叫我偷爸爸的钱给你 |
[11:10] | so those guys won’t hurt you over losing their drugs… | 那些人就不会因你丢了毒品而伤害你… |
[11:13] | I don’t think it was drugs! | 那可能不是毒品! |
[11:15] | What do you mean? What is it about? | 什么? 那是什么? |
[11:17] | I don’t know. These cops, they came to my apartment today, | 不知道 今天警察去了我家 |
[11:20] | and they were saying something about… | 他们说什么… |
[11:22] | using me to… to bring some weird disease into the country! | 利用我… 把病毒带到这个国家! |
[11:25] | A disease? | 病毒? |
[11:27] | Yeah. This cop, he was… he was saying it was inside of me. | 嗯 警察说… 病毒在我身体里 |
[11:32] | In your body? | 你身体里? |
[11:34] | I know… | 我知道… |
[11:36] | It sounds ridiculous, right? | 听起来很可笑 是吗? |
[11:39] | Right? | 是吗? |
[11:43] | Man, this whole thing is so surreal, ain’t it? | 老天 事情太离奇了 对吗? |
[11:47] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[11:48] | What? | 什么? |
[11:51] | I said pull over! | 叫你停车! |
[11:52] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你干嘛? 你干嘛? |
[11:54] | Take the car, take the money! Whatever you’re doing, I don’t want any part of it! | 车和钱都给你! 随便你 但别把我卷进去! |
[11:57] | Hey look, linda! Linda, come on! Come on! | 喂 linda! Linda 别这样! 别这样! |
[12:00] | Stay away from me, ok? If you’ve got some kind of disease, I don’t want it! | 别靠近我 好吗? 如果你有病毒 我不想被传染! |
[12:03] | – You should have never done any of it! – DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT? | – 谁叫你这么干的! – 你以为我知道实情? |
[12:06] | Kyle, please! | Kyle 别这样! |
[12:08] | Fine, fine. Baby, you’re right. You’re right, I’ll stay away, ok? | 好 宝贝 你是对的 我不靠近你 好吗? |
[12:13] | The money’s under the front seat. | 钱在前排座位下 |
[12:15] | Ok, now, come on Linda, please! | 别这样 Linda 求你了! |
[12:17] | Kyle, I really don’t want anything to happen to you, ok? I really don’t but I can’t do this! | Kyle 我真的不想你出事 但我帮不了你 |
[12:21] | How stupid am I! | 我真蠢! |
[12:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:29] | Go! Run! Run, Linda! Go! | 快跑! 快跑! Linda! 快跑! |
[12:45] | Sir, we have a monitoring plan for everyone inside the quarantine zone. | 阁下 我们做了隔离区的监控计划书 |
[12:48] | – Define the quarantine zone. – Everyone within a two mile radius of ground zero, | – 怎样的隔离区 – 起点处两英里范围的每个人 |
[12:52] | ground zero being the shopping center where Kyle Singer was last seen. | 起点就是Kyle Singer被发现的商场 |
[12:56] | Mr President, this is Dr Nicole Duncan at Health Services. | 总统阁下 我是卫生部的Nicole Duncan博士 |
[13:00] | Medical teams are in place and are ready to start screening and releasing people from quarantine over a 72 hour period. | 医疗队已就位 准备监测隔离区的人 72小时无恙后释放 |
[13:05] | If we move quickly, we believe we can lower the prior casualty estimate. | 如果行动迅速 我们能减少预估的受害者人数 |
[13:10] | – Lower to what? – Between 60000 and 90000. | – 减到什么程序 – 六万至九万人之间 |
[13:14] | This is Wayne Palmer. Yeah…Yeah… | 我是Wayne Palmer 嗯… 嗯… |
[13:16] | – All right, thank you, Miss Dessler, Dr Duncan… – Mr President. | – 好 谢谢你们 Dessler女士 Duncan博士… – 总统阁下 |
[13:26] | throughout the country, that will take some time to control. | 可能会引起全国恐慌 要花时间才能控制 |
[13:29] | If anyone here sees an option that I’m overlooking, now’s the time to offer it up. | 在座有谁发现计划中的疏忽 请马上提出来 |
[13:35] | It’s Jack Bauer. He needs to talk to you in private, and he said it’s urgent. | Jack Bauer想和你单独谈谈 说是急事 |
[13:42] | Could you all excuse me for a moment? | 抱歉我离开一下? |
[13:44] | In the meantime I want everyone to contact their key personnel, | 现在请大家联系行动主要人员 |
[13:48] | make sure they’re ready to go. | 确保他们做好了充分准备 |
[13:56] | – What is it, Jack? – Mr President, is this line secure? | – 什么事 Jack? – 总统阁下 这条电话线路可靠吗? |
[13:59] | Yes. What do you need to tell me, Jack? | 可靠 你想说什么 Jack? |
[14:02] | For what it’s worth, sir, I agree with you supporting | 从价值观来说 我赞成 |
[14:06] | this country’s policy to not negotiate with terrorists… | 不同恐怖分子谈判的国家政策… |
[14:09] | Jack, you didn’t call me to express your approval of my decision. | Jack 你不会只想表达对我的赞同吧 |
[14:12] | – I have another option for you to consider. – Another option? | – 还有个选择你可参考 – 什么选择? |
[14:15] | Yes, one that, I believe, that will protect the integrity of this nation’s policy and stop this outbreak from beginning. | 这个选择能保障国家政策的完整性 并防止恐怖事件暴发 |
[14:21] | – And how would I do this? – By simply doing nothing, sir. | – 我该怎么做? – 什么都不做 阁下 |
[14:24] | – Nothing? – Yes, Mr President. | – 不做? – 是的 阁下 |
[14:26] | Hector Salazar will view that as non compliance with his demand. | 可Hector Salazar会认为我们拒绝了他的要求 |
[14:29] | Not if he gets his brother back. | 看到他兄弟 他就不会那样想了 |
[14:31] | How? | 怎么做? |
[14:32] | Ramon Salazar would be broken out of prison and delivered to him. | 找人将Ramon Salazar从监狱中救出来 |
[14:35] | The public and, more importantly, other terrorist groups would view this as a prison break | 公众 尤其是恐怖分子 会以为政府拒绝恐怖分子要求 |
[14:39] | as opposed to a capitulation to their terrorist demands. | 他只好自己逃狱了 |
[14:42] | Sounds like quite a plan, Jack! Who breaks Salazar out? | 听起来不错 Jack! 谁去把Salazar带出狱? |
[14:47] | – I will, sir. – By yourself? | – 我去 – 你去? |
[14:49] | I know the prison and I have full access to the prisoner. | 我了解监狱布局 也有通行权 |
[14:51] | Because of the nature of my involvement with the Salazars I can break him out and deliver him. | 因为之前我和Salazars的瓜葛 我最有可能把他带出狱 |
[14:55] | I have a history of insubordination with CTU, they would believe that I’ve switched sides. | 我在反恐局有不良记录 他们有理由相信我变节了 |
[14:58] | – The cover story would stay clean. – This doesn’t sound like a one-man job. | – 我会做得很干净 – 这不像是一个人能完成的任务 |
[15:02] | I think in order to protect you Mr President, this has to be. | 为了保护您 只能一个人做 |
[15:05] | I don’t know, Jack. | 我不知道 Jack |
[15:07] | There has to be some other way. | 应该有别的办法 |
[15:08] | No, no. Not in the time that we’ve got left. | 不 不 剩下的时间可不多了 |
[15:11] | The Salazars are going to release the virus in the next two hours. | 两小时后 Salazars会散播病毒 |
[15:14] | Regardless of how successful you are at containing the initial outbreak, | 不管病毒爆发初期 你控制得多好 |
[15:16] | the resulting civil unrest will far outreach any quarantine zones you’ve established. | 它引起的民众不安 会超过你预设的所有隔离区 |
[15:21] | The damage to this country, sir, would be catastrophic. | 这对国家来说 是毁灭性的破坏 |
[15:26] | Mr President? | 总统阁下? |
[15:28] | I need your “ok” on this. | 我需要你授权 |
[15:34] | Even if you succeed, I won’t be able to protect your legal status. | 即使你成功了 我也无法保护你免受法律制裁 |
[15:37] | You’ll be a fugitive. | 你会成为流亡犯 |
[15:39] | I understand, Mr President. This will be my last assignment. | 我明白 总统阁下 这是我最后的任务 |
[15:44] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么 |
[15:46] | If you don’t say anything, Mr President, I will accept that as a “go” for this mission. | 如果你什么都不说 阁下 我视作你同意这次行动 |
[15:59] | Good luck, Mr President. | 好运 总统阁下 |
[16:21] | I want the information from Dr Duncan’s central records in my office. | 把Duncan博士的核心报告送到我办公室 |
[16:24] | My eyes only. | 只给我一个人 |
[16:34] | Wayne? Wayne? | |
[16:35] | – Where are you going? – Excuse me. | – 你去哪儿? – 抱歉 |
[16:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry, Anne but I… | 抱歉 Anne 我… |
[16:39] | I have an appointment. | 我有个约会 |
[16:40] | And I am running late. | 我快迟到了 |
[16:42] | An appointment? The debate starts in 30 minutes! | 约会? 辩论会30分钟后开始! |
[16:44] | Who are you meeting? | 你去见谁? |
[16:45] | I’m sorry again but that’s confidential. | 很抱歉 这是机密 |
[16:48] | It’s government business. | 这是政府事务 |
[16:50] | Does this have anything to do with my ex-husband? | 和我前夫的事有关吗? |
[16:54] | Like I said: it’s government business. | 我说了: 政府事务 |
[17:22] | Surgery, nurses’ station. | 手术部 护士站 |
[17:23] | Yes this is Tony Almeida’s wife Michelle. I was wondering if he’d gone into surgery yet? | 我是Tony Almeida的妻子Michelle 他的手术开始了吗? |
[17:28] | Yes he has. | 开始了 |
[17:28] | I just wanted Dr Landser to know that he’s allergic to penicillin. | 我想告诉Landser大夫 他对青霉素过敏 |
[17:32] | Yes, he’s aware of it. The allergy card was in his wallet. | 他知道 你丈夫钱包里有过敏说明卡 |
[17:35] | Is there a way to know how he’s doing in there? | 现在能不能知道他的情况? |
[17:37] | No but the doctor will contact you as soon as he’s out of surgery. | 不行 大夫做完手术会联系你的 |
[17:40] | Ok, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[17:48] | Er, the site profiles are done. | 隔离区概图做好了 |
[17:50] | You could have sent these to my system. | 直接发到我系统就可以了 |
[17:52] | Yeah, I know. I wanted to come down here anyway. | 我知道 但我想亲自送过来 |
[17:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:55] | Because of earlier. | 因为刚才 |
[17:57] | What is it Chloe? | 刚才怎么了 Chloe? |
[17:59] | I just want you to know that I didn’t know Tony had been shot in the neck, | 我想说 刚才我不知道Tony颈部中了枪 |
[18:03] | when I was insensitive earlier. And had I known | 所以态度有点不好 如果我知道 |
[18:05] | I certainly would have been more careful about my choice of words, ok? | 我说话就会注意一点 好吗? |
[18:09] | It’s fine Chloe. | 没事的 Chloe |
[18:10] | I do try to be aware of other people, you know that, don’t you? | 我也会提醒别人注意的 好吗 |
[18:12] | I said it’s fine. | 我说了没事 |
[18:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:22] | Gael? Gael? | |
[18:23] | What? | 干嘛? |
[18:24] | I think we should be careful about how we talk to Michelle today. She’s really sensitive. | 今天和Michelle说话要注意点 她现在很脆弱 |
[18:28] | About Tony being shot. | 因为Tony中枪了 |
[18:29] | In the neck. | 在颈部 |
[18:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:31] | So I’m telling everybody. Make sure everyone in your department knows. | 我想提醒大家 让你部门的人也注意点 |
[18:34] | I’ve got to take this call. | 我接电话 |
[18:36] | Is this a personal cell? | 是私人电话吗? |
[18:37] | I thought those were prohibited because they can’t be monitored? | 不能接私人电话 因为无法监控 |
[18:39] | I’m using it for an emergency, I’m moving around a lot. | 有急事我才会用 我离开一会儿 |
[18:42] | They’ll monitor it at the other end. I’ve really got to take this call. | 有人会监控来电的 我得接电话 |
[18:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[18:54] | When did you make the second call? | 什么时候打的第二次电话? |
[18:56] | 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前 |
[18:57] | Are they letting Ramon go or no? | 他们会放Ramon吗? |
[18:59] | They’re still deciding. | 还没决定 |
[19:00] | What are they waiting for? They have less than two hours! | 你在等什么? 他们还有不到两小时! |
[19:03] | I’ll let you know as soon as I hear anything. | 我得到消息会马上通知你 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[19:40] | It’s not good to touch what’s not yours! | 不是自己的东西 不许碰! |
[19:44] | – Does your sister know you’re here? – No. | – 你姐知道你在这儿吗 – 不 |
[19:49] | Did you know it was loaded? | 这枪上了膛 知道吗? |
[19:59] | It is a nice gun, huh? | 是把好枪 对吗? |
[20:07] | Take it, Sergio, it’s ok. | 拿着 Sergio 没事 |
[20:17] | You like the way it feels? Huh? | 喜欢这感觉吗? |
[20:24] | You want to pull the trigger? | 想按下扳机吗? |
[20:26] | Hear the noise it makes? | 想听枪声吗? |
[20:30] | That’s the power of these things, Sergio. | 这就是这玩意儿的力量 Sergio |
[20:34] | It feels like a gun! | 感觉像把枪! |
[20:37] | Can I? | 我能用? |
[20:41] | Sure. Sure. Come on! | 当然 来吧! |
[20:49] | You see that vase down there? | 看那个花瓶? |
[20:51] | Ok, now I want you to aim. | 瞄准它 |
[20:54] | And squeeze the trigger. | 按紧扳机 |
[20:56] | Very slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[21:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[21:07] | Get out of here! Go! Now! | 出去! 滚! |
[21:11] | How many times do I have to tell you to leave him alone? He’s just a boy! | 说了多少次放过他 他还是个孩子! |
[21:14] | A boy who needs to become a man! | 想变成男人的孩子! |
[21:16] | You’re not his father! | 你不是他爸爸! |
[21:22] | What you gonna do, huh? | 你想干嘛? |
[21:25] | You gonna shoot me? | 朝我开枪? |
[21:30] | Come on! Pull the trigger! Right here, come on! | 来吧! 开枪! 朝这儿打! |
[21:46] | Get in there! | 进来! |
[22:03] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你要对我们做什么? |
[22:13] | What… What is this? | 这… 这是什么? |
[22:14] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你们要做什么? |
[22:51] | Come. | 来吧 |
[22:56] | We never really finished our conversation. I was just wondering what you had decided. | 我们还得再谈谈 你做了什么决定 |
[23:00] | Decided about what? | 决定什么? |
[23:02] | The debate. What to do about my ex-husband. | 辩论 如何对付我前夫 |
[23:09] | I ran into Wayne a few minutes ago. I know he’s never liked me but this was different. He was avoiding me and… | 刚才我碰到Wayne 我知道他不喜欢我 但这次不同 他在躲避我… |
[23:17] | I had a feeling I wasn’t able to shake. | 我有种感觉 让我无法动弹 |
[23:21] | What kind of feeling? | 什么感觉? |
[23:23] | That you’re paying Ted to keep quiet! Is that what you’re doing, David? | 你付钱让Ted闭嘴! 我说得对吗 David? |
[23:34] | Sometimes you have to do the wrong thing for the right reason. | 有时为了正确的理由 不得不做错误的事 |
[23:38] | How can you reward someone for threatening you with a lie? That’s wrong. | 怎么能付钱给一个撒谎的人? 这不对 |
[23:41] | There are political realities I have to consider if I want to stay in office. | 如果我想留任 就必须考虑现实的政治问题 |
[23:45] | I’ll tell you something… If it makes you feel better… | 如果能让你感觉好点… 我告诉你… |
[23:47] | It doesn’t make me feel better! It just happens to be the truth. | 不会让我感觉好! 这只是事实 |
[24:06] | Politically, yes! But when it comes to morality… David, you have to draw the line. | 政治上是这样! 但如果和道德有关… David 你要明确界线 |
[24:12] | I have drawn the line. We’re just standing on different sides! | 我有界限 只是我俩在界限的两边! |
[24:19] | You’re running scared. | 你让人感到害怕 |
[24:21] | I am fighting to stay in office and serve the people that put me here. | 我努力留在办公室 为支持我的人民服务 |
[24:25] | Then face Keeler’s lie with the truth and trust that the people will be able to tell the difference. | 那就用事实迎战Keeler的谎言 相信人民能够明辨是非 |
[24:31] | It’s not that easy! | 没那么容易! |
[24:33] | You’ve never been about what’s easy. You’ve been about what’s right. | 你从没做过哪件事是容易的 你一直在做正确的事 |
[24:37] | That’s who you are. That’s who the people elected to lead them. | 那才是你 人民选举那样的你领导大家 |
[24:45] | And for what it’s worth, that’s who I fell in love with. | 那才是值得我爱的你 |
[24:55] | I was… | 我… |
[24:59] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[25:02] | Protect me? | 保护我? |
[25:03] | This won’t end with Keeler’s allegation! You’re gonna be in the media’s cross hairs. | 你不仅会受到Keeler的指责! 还要遭受媒体的检审 |
[25:08] | I am used to public scrutiny. | 我习惯于接受公众监审 |
[25:09] | Not like this! This will be different. And much uglier than you can imagine. | 这次不同 会比你想像的丑陋许多 |
[25:15] | I can defend myself. | 我会为自己辩护 |
[25:43] | David? David? | |
[25:44] | Have you made contact with Packard? | 和Packard联系上了吗? |
[25:45] | Just going to. | 马上 |
[25:47] | Are you with him now? | 和他在一起吗? |
[25:49] | No, he’s coming over now. Why? | 还没 他刚到 怎么了? |
[25:52] | Walk away. | 离开那儿 |
[25:54] | What? | 什么? |
[25:56] | You heard me. | 你听得很清楚 |
[25:57] | David, we’ve been through this. Now, you decided to bury this thing, remember? | David 我们商量过 你打算掩盖这些事 记得吗? |
[26:00] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[26:02] | Anne talked to you, didn’t she? | Anne和你谈过了? |
[26:04] | Wayne! Walk away. | Wayne! 离开那儿 |
[26:46] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我? |
[26:47] | I’ve spoken to Chloe, and Adam, and we’ll cover for you if you want to go to the hospital to be with Tony. | 我找Chloe和Adam谈过 如果你想去医院陪Tony 我们来替你 |
[26:52] | Cover for me? | 替我? |
[26:53] | Well, we know… You’ve got a lot on your mind right now. | 我们知道… 你脑子一定很乱 |
[26:55] | I’m fine Gael! | 我没事 Gael! |
[26:57] | We just thought… | 我们觉得… |
[26:58] | Look, Michelle. I’ve been taking 30% of Chloe’s load since the bio-threat came in. | Michelle 危机出现后我处理了Chloe 30%的分析工作 |
[27:02] | I can handle half of COM’s load as well. | 我能处理一半的分析工作 |
[27:04] | We just need the right user password on district servers so we won’t be slowed down by request authorization. | 我们只需要知道密码 免得在进入系统时浪费时间 |
[27:08] | It’s Joe Tommisello’s area, he put a 24 hour delay on user logs because of security problems we’ve been having. | 这是Joe Tommisello负责的 为了安全起见 他设置了用户延迟24小时权限 |
[27:13] | So what if I call Joe and get him to wait for us? | 要不我打给Joe 让他开通权限? |
[27:15] | I tried that, he’s unreachable. | 我试过了 找不到他 |
[27:17] | Is there any other way to do this? | 还有别的办法吗? |
[27:19] | More bodies. We need at least four more system radi-analysts to take on work we’ve been doing. | 增加人手 至少再要四个系统分析员来解密 |
[27:25] | I can make some calls, get the next shift in early. | 我打电话叫人过来 尽早开始工作 |
[27:27] | I’ve already tried that. By the time they got here it would be too late. | 我试过了 等他们过来也迟了 |
[27:30] | Look, I appreciate this but it’s not gonna happen. | 我很感谢大家 但这办法行不通 |
[27:35] | So let’s get back to work. | 都回去工作吧 |
[27:40] | Michelle! Michelle! | |
[27:45] | Listen, I agree. We can’t run this place by committy. | 我同意 没有领导我们做不好工作 |
[27:49] | Let me step in for you. Adam and Chloe can stay at their posts. | 让我接替你 Adam和Chloe做原来的工作 |
[27:52] | What about yours? | 你的工作怎么办? |
[27:53] | When I was at Langley, I filled out for my period chief a couple of times and we got through it. | 我在Langley时 接替过当时的长官几次 干得不错 |
[27:56] | Was there a bio-threat? President in town all in one day? | 当时有病毒威胁吗? 总统当天也在城市么? |
[28:01] | Thank you anyway, Gael. | 谢谢你 Gael |
[28:12] | CTU, Bauer? | 反恐局 Bauer? |
[28:13] | Kim, it’s your dad, what are you doing right now? | Kim 我是爸 你在干吗? |
[28:15] | I’m still trying to locate a point of origin on that phone call from Salazar’s people. | 还在分析Salazar手下来电的来源 |
[28:18] | Ok, look, I’m gonna need you to do something for me first, it’s not gonna take long. | 听着 先帮我做点事 不会花多少时间 |
[28:21] | – What? – I need you to generate a prisoner transfer document. | – 什么事? – 制作一份囚犯转移文件 |
[28:25] | Look in your file form, under the heading “Federal Transit Authorization”. | 注意文件格式 抬头写”联邦授权移交” |
[28:29] | What’s this about? | 用来干嘛? |
[28:31] | I need to move Ramon Salazar. | 我要转移Ramon Salazar |
[28:34] | Why are you gonna move him? | 为什么要转移他? |
[28:35] | Kim, this has been given priority clearance. | Kim 这事得到了优先许可权 |
[28:38] | No-one in CTU’s supposed to know. That’s why you’re the only person I can trust to do this for me. | 反恐局其它人都不知道 所以我只信任你 让你帮我做 |
[28:41] | So, please, help. | 快帮忙吧 |
[28:42] | Ok. It’s asking for a clearance code. | 好的 要输入许可证密码 |
[28:46] | It’s: *99. | 是*99 |
[28:49] | Now it wants a pass-word. | 还要一个进入密码 |
[28:51] | Lincoln 65 FGA. Lincoln 65 FGA | |
[28:59] | Ok. It’s cycling. It’s gonna take a minute. | 可以了 要一分钟 |
[29:03] | Ok, good. | 很好 |
[29:06] | Look, Kim, I know you tried to come up to my office earlier today to talk to me about something that was really important to you. | Kim 今早你到我办公室 告诉我一些对你很重要的事 |
[29:12] | And I know I wasn’t very supportive and I just wanted to… | 我不是很赞同 我只是… |
[29:15] | You don’t have to do this, dad. | 不用说这些 爸 |
[29:17] | Sweetheart, I do. I need to tell you I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我要说 我想告诉你我很抱歉 |
[29:21] | I know that I’m awfully protective of you. | 我知道我对你保护过度 |
[29:24] | I just watched so many things happen to you over the last few years… I don’t want you to get hurt anymore. | 近两年发生了太多事情… 我不想你再受伤害 |
[29:29] | The fact is, I trust you, I trust your jugement. | 其实 我相信你 相信你的眼光 |
[29:35] | I need you to know that anything that you ever chose to do I would support you in. | 希望你明白 你的每一个选择 我都会支持 |
[29:40] | Ok? | 好吗? |
[29:40] | Thanks that means a lot to me. | 谢谢 这些话对我很重要 |
[29:45] | Good. I love you so much, Kim. | 我很爱你 Kim |
[29:49] | I love you too, dad. | 我也爱你 爸 |
[29:55] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧? |
[29:56] | Yeah, yeah I’m all right. Is the document up yet? | 没事 文件做好了吗? |
[30:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:00] | Ok, I need you to send it to warden Mitchell, over at Downey, now. | 马上发给Downey的典狱长Mitchell |
[30:04] | Done. | 发了 |
[30:06] | Ok, good. Let me speak to Chase. | 好 让我跟Chase说 |
[30:10] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[30:11] | What are you talking about? Where is he? | 什么? 他在哪儿? |
[30:12] | Kim? Kim, where is Chase? | Kim? Chase在哪儿? |
[30:17] | He went to interrogate Salazar. | 他审问Salazar去了 |
[30:20] | Chase is at the prison, now? | Chase现在在监狱? |
[30:21] | He left about 15 minutes ago. He’s gonna be there soon. | 15分钟前走的 快到了吧 |
[30:25] | I’m gonna have to get back to you. | 我再打给你 |
[30:28] | Son of a bitch! | 见鬼! |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[30:38] | Chase, what are you doing? | Chase 你在干嘛? |
[30:39] | I’m gonna talk to Salazar! | 去审问Salazar! |
[30:41] | Get back to CTU now! | 马上回反恐局! |
[30:42] | And do what? Some filing and some dusting round the office? | 回去干嘛? 整理文档 打扫灰尘? |
[30:45] | No, I want you to work with Michelle and find Kyle Singer! | 我要你和Michelle一起找出Kyle Singer! |
[30:48] | She’s got a dozen IT people on that right now! | 她让一群IT精英在做这事! |
[30:50] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[30:51] | No! Listen to me, Jack. | 不! 你听我说 Jack |
[30:52] | I know you’re angry about me and Kim, I get that! But I’m not gonna let you stop me from doing my job! | 我知道你生我和Kim的气 我理解 但你不能不让我工作! |
[30:57] | YOUR JOB IS TO FOLLOW MY ORDERS! | 你的工作就是服从的我命令! |
[31:00] | You’re in no condition to give me orders! | 你无权命令我! |
[31:03] | Chase, I’m warning you. Don’t go against me! | Chase 我警告你 不许违抗我! |
[31:07] | Jack, look. You know I respect you but you also know I’ve been covering for you. | Jack 你知道我尊敬你 你也知道我在为你隐瞒 |
[31:11] | Since you’ve been back, I’ve been keeping the fact | 你回来后 我一直在为你保密 |
[31:13] | that you’re a junkie from Kim and everybody else at CTU! | 不让Kim和大伙知道你染了毒瘾! |
[31:15] | I’m not doing it anymore. I’m done. | 我不会再这样做了 我受够了 |
[31:17] | Chase? Chase? | |
[31:19] | Chase? Damn it! | Chase? 见鬼! |
[31:25] | Get this guy processed and get him out of here. | 让他按程序离开这里 |
[31:30] | – Agent Edmunds. – Warden. I need to see Salazar. | – Edmunds探员 – 典狱长 我要见Salazar |
[31:35] | I’ve got a lot going on right now. | 我现在很忙 |
[31:37] | Have division follow up for written authorization but you need to let me see Salazar now. | 我知道必须要有许可证 但你马上让我见Salazar |
[31:40] | Salazar’s been buying two murders today. Nobody gets close to him without full paperwork. | Salazar买通了两个杀手 没有许可证谁也不许见他 |
[31:44] | You don’t understand what’s happening today? | 你不明白今天发生了什么? |
[31:46] | Our Salazar has information that I need. | Salazar是我们的线索 |
[31:48] | What kind of information? | 什么线索? |
[31:48] | It’s classified! | 机密! |
[31:49] | This is my facility. I need to know. | 这是我的部门 我必须知道 |
[31:54] | We’re dealing with major terrorist threat. Salazar’s brother is behind it. | 我们遭到恐怖威胁 Salazar的弟弟在幕后操纵 |
[31:58] | Go ahead and confirm with division if you want to. But hundreds of thousands of lives are at stake, here. | 尽管去跟总部审查许可证吧 几万条人命正危在旦夕 |
[32:03] | Now, Jack and I have been coming here twice a week for the last three months. | 这三个月来 Jack和我一周来这儿两次 |
[32:07] | Salazar’s prevented us from doing our job with his stalling and his lawyers and his due process. | Salazar一直通过搪塞 律师 诉讼程序阻挠我们 |
[32:11] | We don’t have time for that… | 我们没时间浪费了… |
[32:13] | I need to go one on one with him, right now. | 我要和他单独谈谈 马上 |
[32:18] | He’s in isolation cell in B block. Come on, I’ll take you. | 他在B区的隔离监狱 来吧 我带你去 |
[32:33] | – Surveillance cameras? – Yeah, 3. | – 摄像头? – 对 3个 |
[32:34] | Get them turned off. | 关掉它们 |
[32:35] | It’s against regulations. | 这不合规矩 |
[32:37] | Won’t be any marks, I promise. | 我保证不会留下痕迹 |
[32:41] | You get 30 minutes. | 你有30分钟 |
[32:47] | This is warden Mitchell. I need you to go black on isolation B. | 我是典狱长Mitchell 关闭B区监视系统 |
[32:51] | For how long, sir? | 多久 先生? |
[32:52] | Until further notice. | 到时候通知你 |
[33:13] | You’re a tough guy, huh! | 你真是死缠烂打! |
[33:17] | You are not worried of what might happen if you lay a finger on me? | 打我有什么后果 你不怕? |
[33:23] | Ok… If you’re not worried, neither am I. | 好吧… 你不怕 我也不怕 |
[33:30] | Let me know when you start to worry. | 开始害怕跟我说一声 |
[33:51] | Where’s Kyle Singer? | Kyle Singer在哪儿? |
[33:52] | I told you, I don’t know! | 我说了 我不知道! |
[33:54] | You’re gonna tell me who does! | 告诉我谁知道! |
[33:58] | Chase! Chase! | |
[34:00] | Put him in his cell. | 让他回牢房 |
[34:08] | What are you doing here, Jack? | 你在这儿干嘛 Jack? |
[34:10] | We’re running out of options. | 我们没有选择了 |
[34:11] | We can’t find Singer. Salazar’s our only hope. You were right. | 找不到Singer 现在Salazar是我们唯一线索 你是对的 |
[34:14] | He’s tougher to break than I thought. Maybe two of us can… | 撬开他的嘴比想像的难 不如我们… |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:18] | Look, Jack, about what I said before… | Jack 我刚才说的话… |
[34:23] | – Forget about it. – So we’re ok? You and me? | – 忘掉吧 – 我们和好了? |
[34:30] | Yeah, we’re ok. | 对 和好了 |
[34:33] | Tell me about the security cameras. | 监视器在哪儿 |
[34:35] | They’re disabled. | 关掉了 |
[34:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:38] | Get him out of his cell. | 把他带出来 |
[35:00] | Are you gonna kill me, now, Jack? | 你要杀我吗 Jack? |
[35:04] | I’d love to, but I can’t. If you play this cool, Ramon, you’re walking out of here with me now. | 很想 但不能 如果你表现好 Ramon 我会带你出监狱 |
[35:11] | You’ll be with your brother in the next couple of hours. | 几小时后 你就能见到你兄弟 |
[35:14] | Now, grab his feet. | 拖他进去 |
[35:29] | Turn and face the wall. | 面对墙壁 |
[35:52] | How are you gonna feel, Anne… | 感觉怎么样 Anne… |
[35:54] | if David loses this election because of you? | 如果David为了你输掉竞选? |
[35:58] | I don’t think that’s very likely. | 我认为不太可能 |
[36:01] | Mmm. Then you really don’t know what you’re talking about, do you? | 你真不知道自己在说什么 是吗? |
[36:05] | Because this allegation may cost him this debate. | 这份陈述 会让他输掉这场辩论 |
[36:08] | And David needs this debate to win this election. | 赢了辩论 才能赢选举 |
[36:10] | It was blackmail. | 这是勒索 |
[36:12] | And David made the decision to pay. It wasn’t up to you to change his mind! | David决定付钱了 你却让他改变了主意! |
[36:16] | If he believed the decision was right, he wouldn’t have changed his mind. | 如果他认为自己是对的 是不会改变主意的 |
[36:20] | The problem is, you can’t stand the fact | 问题是 你无法接受事实 |
[36:23] | that your brother wants me in his life. | 你兄弟想和我过一辈子 |
[36:26] | Because you’re a distraction to him. | 因为你让他分心 |
[36:28] | And you’re a liability. | 你是个妨碍 |
[36:30] | Compared to whom? Sherry? | 跟谁比? Sherry? |
[36:33] | I’m not gonna sit here and try and defend Sherry. She went off the rails. | 我不会在这儿为Sherry辩护 她是有点出轨 |
[36:37] | But at least she understood the game, and she understood David. She was with him | 但至少她知道游戏规则 她了解David |
[36:40] | for over 20 years. | 他们在一起20多年 |
[36:42] | I have been with him long enough to know the kind of man he is. | 我和他一起的时间足够久 我了解他是什么人 |
[36:44] | You don’t know anything about him | 你根本不了解他 |
[36:46] | or what it takes to survive in the world he lives in. | 或者你不了解这世界的生存法则 |
[36:51] | We disagree, Wayne. We always have. | 我们有分歧 Wayne 一直如此 |
[36:55] | Anne, I will not stand by and watch you jeopardize everything that he’s worked for. | Anne 我不会眼睁睁看着你毁掉他的事业 |
[37:01] | I won’t do it. | 我不会 |
[37:06] | I don’t scare easily. | 我不是那么容易被吓倒的 |
[37:37] | What’s happening, Jack? After all you went through to put me in here, I can’t believe you’re letting me out! | 怎么了 Jack? 自从你把我送进来 我不相信会你放我出去 |
[37:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:42] | I don’t believe you sold out. It’s not your nature. | 我不相信你叛变 你不是这样的人 |
[37:45] | But then, why knock out the kid? Did your government cave, but can’t admit it? Is that what happened? | 为什么打晕那孩子? 你的政府屈服了但不承认? 是这样吗? |
[37:54] | You don’t look so good, Jack. That’s a bitch! | 你可没那么好 Jack 你是杂种! |
[37:57] | You wanna get out of here? You’ll keep your mouth shut and do what I say. | 想出去吗? 那就闭上嘴照我说的做 |
[38:01] | You understand me? | 明白吗? |
[38:05] | We’ve been cleared to pass. | 我们能通过了吗 |
[38:06] | The warden wants to see you first. He’ll be here in a minute. | 典狱长想见你 马上就到 |
[38:10] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:29] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[38:31] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Jack. | 抱歉久等了 Jack |
[38:34] | What’s the problem? | 什么事? |
[38:35] | The access codes of this transfer order. | 这份转移令的密码 |
[38:37] | They don’t correspond to the ones assigned by the bureau of prisons. | 和监狱局签发的不一致 |
[38:40] | Division superseded those access codes. CTU has a mandate to prefix. | 分区替换了这些密码 反恐小组有加前缀码的权利 |
[38:44] | This is yesterday’s prefix. | 这是昨天的前缀码 |
[38:45] | Son of a bitch. | 见鬼 |
[38:47] | Someone in my office must have screwed up. | 肯定是我办公室的人弄错了 |
[38:49] | Look, we’ll get you the proper prefix retroactively. | 我们马上把正确前缀码给你 |
[38:53] | Look, I know about the terrorist threat. Agent Edmunds told me. | 听着 我知道恐怖威胁的事 Edmunds探员已经告诉我了 |
[38:58] | That’s exactly why we need to move the prisoner now. | 这就是为什么我们要转移犯人 |
[39:01] | It’s classified priority one, I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you. | 这是最高机密 抱歉我不能告诉你 |
[39:03] | But I can’t afford to lose any time over some small technical detail. | 我不能为了繁琐的程序浪费任何时间 |
[39:07] | Come on, Kevin, help me out. | 拜托 Kevin 帮个忙 |
[39:09] | Where’s agent Edmunds? | Edmunds探员呢? |
[39:11] | He’s conducting a search of the prisoner’s cell. Trying to find some additional information. | 正在搜犯人的牢房 看能不能找到些线索 |
[39:15] | He’ll be right behind me, he can help you out with the paperwork. | 他跟着就出来 他会完成相关文件工作 |
[39:19] | Right, pick up your badge and go to receiving. | 好 带上你的徽章 准备通行 |
[39:21] | Thanks, we’ll hurry out. | 谢谢 我们会尽快 |
[39:30] | Move. | 走 |
[39:49] | Turn on isolation 3, please. | 请打开3号隔离牢房监视系统 |
[39:58] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[40:00] | Someone turned the camera, the angle’s wrong. | 有人动了摄像头 角度不对 |
[40:02] | Get Binge to meet me in isolation. | 让Binge到隔离区来见我 |
[40:07] | Door. | 开门 |
[40:19] | Face the wall. | 面对墙壁 |
[40:24] | Agent Bauer. Can I get my gun and a badge? | 我是Bauer探员 能拿我的枪和徽章了吗? |
[40:47] | Open it! | 开门! |
[40:54] | Door! | 开门! |
[40:59] | Kind of hot today! | 今天好热! |
[41:01] | Yeah, I’m burning! | 是啊 快烧着了! |
[41:05] | Whatever Bauer told you, he’s lying! Come on! | 不管Bauer说了什么 都是撒谎! 快! |
[41:09] | Here you are, check your gun. | 给 看看你的枪 |
[41:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:19] | Daniel I’m back on post. | Daniel 我来换岗 |
[41:31] | Move! | 走! |
[41:38] | Security 3, get a block of the whole ward. | 3级警报 封锁全部牢房 |
[41:45] | Open the cell blocks, now! | 解除封锁全部牢房 快! |
[41:46] | I can’t do it from here. | 在这儿没法解除 |
[41:48] | Is it worth losing your life over? | 你不怕没命吗? |
[41:50] | Do it now! | 快! |
[42:44] | Come on! Get the hell out! | 快! 快离开! |