时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事? |
[00:16] | He’s bringing your ex-husband into this debate. | 他会在辩论中提及你的前夫 |
[00:19] | The SEC’s investigation into his company. | 证监会对他的调查 |
[00:20] | Then face Keeler’s lie with the truth and trust that the people | 那就用事实迎战Keeler的谎言 |
[00:24] | will be able to tell the difference. | 相信人民能够明辨是非 |
[00:26] | Jack, what’s going on? Where’s Tony? | Jack 出了什么事? Tony呢? |
[00:27] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[00:29] | – How bad? – He was hit in the neck. | – 严重吗? – 伤口在颈部 |
[00:31] | He’s still alive, they’re getting him to the hospital now. | 他还活着 正送往医院 |
[00:33] | With Tony down, you’re in command. | Tony不在 你就是总指挥 |
[00:35] | Deliver Ramon Salazar to the Van Nuys dam. | 把Ramon Salazar送到Van Nuys水库 |
[00:38] | Whoever sent this message is controlling Kyle Singer’s movements. | 打这个电话的人控制着Kyle Singer的一举一动 |
[00:41] | We have two hours to find him before they release the virus. | 病毒散播前 我们有两小时时间找他 |
[00:45] | What are you into Kyle? | 你干了什么勾当Kyle? |
[00:47] | These cops, they came to my apartment today | 今天警察去了我家 |
[00:49] | and they were saying something about… using me to, | 他们说… 有人利用我 |
[00:50] | to bring some weird disease into the country. | 把一种病毒带到了这个国家 |
[00:53] | A disease…? | 病毒…? |
[00:55] | Go! Run! I didn’t do anything, man! | 快跑! 快! 我什么都没做! |
[00:58] | No! Stop! | 不! 住手! |
[01:04] | – You’re going to see Salazar? – Yeah. | – 你要去见Salazar? – 是的 |
[01:06] | My dad said questioning him was a waste of time. | 我爸说审问他 是浪费时间 |
[01:08] | No. Sitting around here is a waste of time. | 不 坐在这里等才是浪费时间 |
[01:10] | Kim, I need you to generate a prisoner transfer document. | Kim 帮我做一份囚犯转移文件 |
[01:13] | What’s this about? | 做来干嘛? |
[01:14] | I need to move Ramon Salazar. | 我要转移Ramon Salazar |
[01:16] | This has top priority clearance. No one at CTU is supposed to know. | 这是最高批准 反恐局所有人都不能知道 |
[01:19] | Either I hand over Ramon Salazar | 要么我交出Ramon Salazar |
[01:22] | or his brother will release the virus. | 要么他兄弟散播病毒 |
[01:23] | I understand that this is an impossible choice. | 我知道你不会做出选择 |
[01:25] | I have another option for you to consider. | 我有另一个主意 |
[01:27] | Ramon Salazar would be broken out of prison and delivered to him. | 把Ramon Salazar劫出狱 交给他兄弟 |
[01:30] | Sounds like quite a plan, Jack, but who’ll break Salazar out? | 听起来不错 Jack 谁去劫Salazart? |
[01:33] | I will, sir. | 我去 |
[01:35] | This would be my last assignment. | 这是我最后的任务 |
[01:38] | If you play this cool, Ramon, you’re walking out of here with me. | 如果你表现得好 Ramon 我就带你出去 |
[01:43] | Open the cell blocks now. | 解除监狱封锁 快 |
[01:49] | Let’s go. Move! | 走吧 快! |
[02:00] | Good evening to those of you on the east coast | 各位东部的朋友 晚上好 |
[02:03] | and good afternoon to those of you in the west. | 各位西部的朋友 下午好 |
[02:05] | Welcome to first of three debates between President Palmer | 欢迎参加总统Palmer与参议员John Keeler |
[02:09] | and Senator John Keeler. | 三场辩论的第一场 |
[02:11] | We’ll begin tonight | 辩论开始时 |
[02:12] | with a two minute opening statement followed by the first question | 是两分钟的开场陈述 然后是第一个提问 |
[02:16] | which will go to President David Palmer | 第一个问题由总统David Palmer来回答 |
[02:19] | as decided by a coin flip backstage just moments ago. | 这是经过刚才在后台抛硬币决定的 |
[02:23] | How’re you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[02:26] | Is that a medical question or a personal one? | 会是医疗问题还是私人问题? |
[02:29] | Both. | 都是 |
[02:31] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:33] | That will be conducted within formats of rules agreed to by each member of the debate | 辩论程序是由双方 |
[02:37] | and by the two campaigns. | 共同制定的 |
[02:39] | Now we will bring to the stage the candidates. | 现在 有请候选人上台 |
[02:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[02:43] | Senator John Keeler. | 欢迎参议员John Keeler |
[02:53] | David, I’m sorry you have to deal with my ex-husband’s lies. | David 很抱歉你必须应对我前夫的谎言 |
[02:56] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[02:57] | We have the truth on our side. | 真相站在我们这边 |
[02:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, President David Palmer. | 女士们先生们 欢迎总统David Palmer |
[03:14] | Thank you, John. Good luck tonight. | 谢谢 John 祝你今晚好运 |
[03:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, Senator Keeler. | 女士们先生们 参议员Keeler |
[03:22] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[03:24] | I’m looking forward to | 我盼望能够 |
[03:26] | discussing some of the critical issues… | 讨论一些关键性的问题… |
[04:07] | When I tell you to, | 我给你信号 |
[04:09] | you start fighting with me over the gun. | 你就用枪打我 |
[04:10] | I gotta try and pull two guards off the main corridor. | 我会把两个警卫引过来 |
[04:19] | Okay. They’re coming. | 好 他们来了 |
[04:24] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! 救命! |
[04:36] | That’s enough! | 别打了! |
[04:40] | Put on his uniform and helmet now! | 穿上他的制服和头盔! |
[05:00] | Split up your men. | 把你的人分成几组 |
[05:01] | I want a team at every security. | 每个安全出口一组 |
[05:03] | No, Jack and Salazar are somewhere on east block. | 不 Jack和Salazar在东区某个地方 |
[05:05] | You need to put your men over there. | 把人手都安排到那儿 |
[05:06] | I got to control this prison, your partner is not my only problem. | 我控制着监狱 对付你搭档不在话下 |
[05:08] | Warden, today he is. | 典狱长 今天他就是问题 |
[05:10] | He and Salazar need to be contained and they need to be kept alive. | 把他和Salazar抓起来 但必须活捉 |
[05:12] | You want me to redeploy my men? | 你要我重新部署人手? |
[05:13] | Then I need to know how real this terrorist threat is. | 那我要搞清楚 这次恐怖威胁的真实性 |
[05:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:23] | Ramon Salazar’s brother will spread a deadly virus into the population | Ramon Salazar的兄弟称要在人群中 散播致命病毒 |
[05:26] | unless we release him unharmed. | 除非我们毫发无损地释放他 |
[05:28] | If we don’t the death toll will be in the hundreds of thousands. | 如果我们拒绝 会有成千上万的人死去 |
[05:35] | This is Warden Mitchell. Tactical unit five, report to control center. | 我是典狱长Mitchell 战术分队5 向控制中心汇报 |
[05:38] | You’re now under the command of agent Edmunds. | 你们现在由Edmunds探员指挥 |
[05:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | – Yeah? – Chase, it’s Michelle. | – 喂? – Chase 我是Michelle |
[05:43] | What the hell is going on over there? | 你那儿出了什么事? |
[05:45] | Jack tried to bring Salazar out of prison. | Jack想把Salazar弄出监狱 |
[05:47] | – He started a riot. – What? | – 引发了一场骚乱 – 什么? |
[05:48] | I think in his own twisted way he thinks he’s gonna deliver him to Hector | 我想这是他的计策 他想把他交给Hector |
[05:50] | and stop the virus from being released. | 从而阻止病毒散播 |
[05:52] | Well he’s gonna get himself killed not to mention Salazar. | 可他会因此送命 更别说Salazar了 |
[05:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:56] | I know, I’m trying to protect him. | 我在尽力保护他 |
[05:58] | What about Kyle Singer? | Kyle Singer找到了吗? |
[06:00] | We’re getting close to locating him. | 快找到他的位置了 |
[06:02] | Michelle as soon as you do, call me. | Michelle 找到了马上通知我 |
[06:03] | If Jack knows we got the carrier of the virus he’ll give Salazar back. | 如果Jack知道我们找到了病毒携带者 他会把Salazar带回来 |
[06:06] | We got everyone working on it Chase. | 我们正集中全力查找 Chase |
[06:09] | – We’ll find him. – Okay. | – 会找到他的 – 好 |
[06:32] | I’m sorry, Linda. | 对不起 Linda |
[06:48] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗? |
[06:53] | It depends… | 说不清楚… |
[06:57] | if they find us in time. | 如果他们及时找到我们 |
[07:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:03] | The guy from the government… | 政府的人… |
[07:06] | He told my dad that I had a couple of more hours before I… | 他告诉我爸 我还有一些时间… |
[07:11] | Before I become contagious. | 才会具有传染性 |
[07:15] | Maybe they’ll find us by then. | 那时他们会找到我们的 |
[07:18] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[07:21] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
[07:23] | maybe. | 可能吧 |
[07:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[07:52] | There must be some wires in here. | 这里应该有电线 |
[07:54] | What do you need wire for? | 你用电线干嘛? |
[07:56] | To get you out of this. | 救你出去 |
[08:13] | Adam. Look at this. | Adam 看这个 |
[08:15] | Got it from a Caltrans server. | Caltrans服务器上的图像 |
[08:17] | Traffic camera, right near the mall. | 商场附近的交通摄像机 |
[08:20] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[08:21] | It’s a blue shirt. Isn’t that what Kyle Singer was wearing? | 蓝衫 不正是Kyle Singer穿的吗? |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:25] | I think there’s enough to enhance. Release it to my screen. | 可以进一步分析 发到我电脑上来 |
[08:27] | Got it. | 好 |
[08:29] | – Kim. – Yes. | – Kim – 嗯 |
[08:30] | I need you a second. | 我想和你谈一下 |
[08:32] | You got this? | 收到了吗? |
[08:34] | – Yeah. – Alright. | – 嗯 – 很好 |
[08:37] | Is something wrong? | 出了什么事? |
[08:39] | You haven’t been following what’s going on at the prison, have you? | 知道监狱发生的事吗? |
[08:41] | No, Adam and I have been working on finding Singer. | 不知道 我和Adam一直在找Singer |
[08:43] | Why, what is it? | 怎么了? |
[08:45] | Your dad’s trying to break out Salazar. | 你爸想把Salazar劫出狱 |
[08:47] | What? | 啊? |
[08:47] | Yeah, he’s not out yet but he’s acting on his own authority. | 是 他还没成功 但他擅自行事 |
[08:50] | He’s trying to remove Salazar by force. | 他想用武力把Salazar带出监狱 |
[08:52] | I don’t understand what you mean “by force”. | 我不明白你说的”用武力” |
[08:54] | Looks like he started a prison riot to cover the escape. | 他引发监狱骚动 想趁混乱逃掉 |
[08:57] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么这么做? |
[08:59] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们也想知道 |
[09:00] | When’s the last time you heard from him? | 你最近一次跟他联系是什么时候? |
[09:01] | About a half hour ago. | 半小时前 |
[09:03] | He asked me to issue a transfer order | 他要我签一份Ramon Salazar的转移令 |
[09:05] | for Ramon Salazar and he gave me a password. | 并给了我密码 |
[09:08] | And you did it? | 你做了? |
[09:09] | Yeah, he said that Salazar needed to be moved. | 是 他说Salazar需要转移 |
[09:12] | But now you’re telling me this isn’t true? | 但你现在又告诉我事情是假的? |
[09:15] | No, Kim. I’m sorry. Your dad lied to you. | 对 Kim 很抱歉 你爸对你说谎了 |
[09:19] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做? |
[09:21] | Because he knew if he asked anybody else | 因为他知道 叫其它人做这件事 |
[09:23] | they would know he was violating protocol. | 都会知道这样做违规了 |
[09:29] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他会怎样? |
[09:31] | We’re gonna try to find him. | 我们正在找他 |
[09:33] | The best way out of this whole situation is to find Kyle Singer. | 最好的解决办法就是找到Kyle Singer |
[09:36] | Then your dad will give up Salazar. | 这样你爸就会交出Salazar |
[09:38] | So go back to work, help Adam. | 快去工作 帮助Adam |
[09:40] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[09:44] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[09:46] | We gotta find all their forces through one entrance to keep the personnel count. | 在核查人数之前 我们得找到武装人员的入口 |
[09:49] | There must be another way, Jack. | 肯定有别的出口 Jack |
[09:51] | There is, but the prisoners have taken control. | 有是有 但被囚犯控制了 |
[09:53] | We’re gonna have to fight our way through them. | 我们必须冲破重围 |
[09:57] | Get ready. | 准备 |
[10:20] | Hit them up. | 揍他们 |
[10:22] | Come on. | 快 |
[10:23] | Come on. Get them on their feet. | 来 让他们站起来 |
[10:31] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走! |
[10:33] | Move, move it! | 快走 快! |
[10:34] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[10:46] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[10:48] | We have hostages so back off! | 退后 我们有人质! |
[10:50] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[10:53] | Come on man! | 来吧 伙计! |
[10:54] | We can make it through. We’ve got to move. | 我们能过去 走吧 |
[10:55] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[10:57] | Move! Let’s go! | 快走! 快! |
[11:01] | Go! | 快! |
[11:05] | Move it! Move it! | 快走! 快走! |
[11:22] | And in order to do this, | 为了达到目的 |
[11:26] | our fossil fuels must be conserved. | 必须储备石油资源 |
[11:29] | Kim, did you send me that Kalman filter? | Kim 你把卡尔曼滤波器发给我了吗? |
[11:32] | What? | 什么? |
[11:33] | The Kalman filter, I needed to clean up that image. | 卡尔曼滤波器 我要把那张图清晰化 |
[11:35] | Oh, shoot! I forgot about it. It’s in my help box. | 见鬼! 我给忘了 在我的工具箱里 |
[11:37] | How can you forget about it? It’s the only thing you’re working on. | 你怎么能忘? 这是你手头唯一的工作 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry, look… | 对不起… |
[11:41] | I’m sending it to you, right now. | 我马上发给你 |
[11:42] | Done. | 好了 |
[11:43] | Kim, I don’t know where your head is at, | Kim 不知你脑子在想什么 |
[11:44] | but we need to find Kyle Singer before he’s contagious. | 我们必须在Kyle Singer具有传染性前 找到他 |
[11:47] | Relax! I’m doing the best I can. | 别紧张! 我正在尽力 |
[11:48] | The best I can isn’t what we do around here, Kim. | 我们要的不是尽力 Kim. |
[11:50] | – It’s either done or it’s not. – So why are you lecturing me, | – 是完成任务或者失败 – 干嘛对着我说教 |
[11:53] | it’s in your system. | 已经发到你系统里了 |
[12:04] | Kaufman. | 我是Kaufman |
[12:05] | Is there a problem? | 你们怎么了? |
[12:06] | I just need to make sure things are running smoothly around here… | 我只是想确保工作顺利开展… |
[12:08] | Look, Adam. | 听着 Adam |
[12:09] | I haven’t had the chance to brief you but… | 刚才没时间通知你… |
[12:11] | Jack created a situation over at the prison. | Jack在监狱惹了乱子 |
[12:15] | What kind of situation? | 什么乱子? |
[12:16] | He started a riot to free Salazar. | 为了救Salazar 引发了监狱暴动 |
[12:19] | Now they’re caught up in the middle of it. | 现在他俩被暴徒抓住了 |
[12:21] | Wow. | 啊 |
[12:22] | He even used Kim to create a transfer order that started the whole thing. | 他利用Kim制作了转移令 跟着引起了这些麻烦 |
[12:25] | So cut her a little slack. | 给她点时间平复吧 |
[12:28] | Umm… | 嗯… |
[12:30] | Yeah, okay, I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[12:31] | We’re all under a lot of pressure here. | 现在大家的压力都很大 |
[12:34] | So let’s just find Kyle Singer before it’s too late. | 在事情不可挽回前 尽快找到Kyle Singer吧 |
[12:36] | Yeah, okay. Thanks, Michelle. | 好的 谢谢你 Michelle |
[12:46] | Kyle, what are you doing? There’s no way out of here. | Kyle 你在干嘛? 我们没办法逃出去 |
[12:51] | You don’t deserve what happened. | 你不应该受到牵连 |
[12:54] | I do. | 我才是罪有应得 |
[12:56] | If I die | 如果我死了 |
[12:58] | the virus is dying with me! | 病毒也会跟着我死去! |
[13:06] | Put your feet up here! | 把脚放到凳子上! |
[13:21] | Kyle, hold on. | Kyle 坚持住 |
[13:49] | Oh, Kyle. | 噢 Kyle |
[14:04] | A “Welcome Home” party? | “欢迎回家”晚会? |
[14:08] | You shouldn’t be doing this. | 你不该这么做 |
[14:10] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[14:12] | You’ve been running things. | 你掌管着事务 |
[14:15] | Show Ramon you’re gonna be his partner. | 让Ramon知道你是他的搭档 |
[14:19] | Not his caterer. | 不是为他包办宴会的 |
[14:21] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事? |
[14:24] | You don’t want to be involved in my business. | 你不是不想卷进我的事务中吗 |
[14:25] | No, puppy, I care about you. | 不 宝贝 我关心你的 |
[14:29] | And I want you to get what you’ve earned. | 我想让你得到你应得的一切 |
[14:45] | – Yes? – It’s me. | – 喂? – 是我 |
[14:47] | Riot’s still going on. | 骚乱还在继续 |
[14:49] | But we know Ramon’s alive. | 但我们知道Ramon还活着 |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:51] | But Bauer’s got to get him out soon. | 但Bauer很快就能带他出来 |
[14:53] | CTU is getting close to finding Kyle Singer. | 反恐局很快就能找出Kyle Singer |
[14:56] | And if they do, they’ll never let Ramon go. | 如果被他们找到 Ramon就别想出来了 |
[14:59] | Then make sure they don’t find Singer. | 那就别让他们找到Singer |
[15:01] | – I’m working on it. – Get it done. | – 我正在想办法 – 快去做 |
[15:19] | That’s him, that’s Singer. | 就是他 他是Singer |
[15:24] | Was that a gun? | 那是只枪吗? |
[15:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:33] | Someone’s got him. | 有人抓了他 |
[15:35] | We’re not gonna be able to get the truck’s license plate from this shot. | 从这张图上看不到卡车的牌照 |
[15:38] | I’ll get access to the traffic cameras in the direction they’re heading. | 我去调用他们所去方向的交通录相 |
[15:41] | See if we can find them again. | 看看能不能再发现他们 |
[15:45] | We found Kyle Singer being driven away from the mall, 47 minutes ago. | 我们发现47分钟前 Kyle Singer被人从商场带走了 |
[15:48] | Are you working up a vehicle ID? | 你们在查汽车牌照吗? |
[15:50] | We will, as soon as we’re able to get any visual. | 找到此车的相关图像 就能查到 |
[15:52] | This camera’s damaged. It’s malfunctional. | 这个摄像机出了问题 |
[15:55] | Must have the hostages on the right. | 他们肯定带着人质从右边经过 |
[15:56] | Try and pan the camera over. | 试试转动摄像头 |
[15:58] | They may see the camera move. | 会被他们发现的 |
[16:00] | We don’t have a choice. Do it. | 我们没得选择 快试试 |
[16:07] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[16:12] | We got to get in there before they start killing everyone. | 在他们杀人前 我们必须赶到那儿 |
[16:18] | Come on! Come on! | 快点! 快点! |
[16:20] | Faster! Faster! | 快! 快! |
[16:21] | Let’s start wasting the guards unless they let us walk | 让我们折磨这些狱警 直到他们放我们走 |
[16:25] | First step outside, bang! | 敢走出去一步 砰! |
[16:27] | Headshot from a sniper. | 脑袋马上开花 |
[16:29] | You don’t know that. | 你知道个屁 |
[16:30] | I know, cause that’s what went down in Chino | 我知道 在Chino时发生过这样的事 |
[16:33] | They’ll let the guard get wasted cause all they care about is keeping us in. | 他们才不会管人质死活 因为他们的目的是不让我们出去 |
[16:37] | What the hell are we doing here then? | 那我们怎么办? |
[16:44] | Give me your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[16:46] | Bring them over here. | 带人质过来 |
[16:48] | We’re gonna have a little fun with them. | 跟他们玩玩儿 |
[16:50] | Put them on their knees. | 让他们跪下 |
[16:55] | Who wants to live? | 谁不想死? |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:16] | Let’s try it again. | 我再问一次 |
[17:19] | – Who wants to live? – Me. | – 谁不想死? – 我 |
[17:22] | I do. | 我 |
[17:23] | Him. Over here. | 你 过来 |
[17:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:31] | Who else? | 还有吗? |
[17:37] | I’ve never seen you before. | 我以前从没见过你 |
[17:40] | I’m new here. | 我是新来的 |
[17:44] | Him. Over here. | 你 过来 |
[18:07] | One in six chance. | 六分之一的机会 |
[18:15] | You first. | 你先来 |
[18:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:20] | Don’t make me do this man. | 别让我这么做 |
[18:22] | There’s nothing to it, you little bitch. | 很简单的 小杂种 |
[18:24] | – Just put the gun to your head. – I can’t! | – 把枪指着你脑壳 – 不! |
[18:26] | I can’t… | 我不… |
[18:30] | You’re gonna do it. You hear me? | 照我说的做 听见了吗? |
[18:32] | – You’re gonna do it. – Please, please. | – 照我说的做 – 求你了 求你了 |
[18:35] | It’s easy, see? | 简单得很 看着? |
[18:38] | All you gotta do is smile… | 你需要做的只是微笑着… |
[18:41] | and pull the trigger. | 扣动板机 |
[18:53] | Now it’s one in five. | 现在还有五分之一的机会 |
[19:07] | Let’s go! | 来吧! |
[19:19] | No! | 不! |
[19:21] | No, I can’t… | 不 我做不到… |
[19:23] | I can’t… | 做不到… |
[19:27] | – This is a waste of my time. Shoot him. – No, wait! | – 真浪费时间 杀了他 – 等等! |
[19:29] | – Shoot him! – Wait! | – 杀了他! – 等等! |
[19:32] | Come on, man. | 来吧 老兄 |
[19:34] | Just do it. | 照他说的做吧 |
[19:36] | This way at least you’ve got a chance, okay? | 至少这样你有活下来的机会 是吧? |
[19:38] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[19:41] | Come on! | 加油! |
[19:45] | If you’re not gonna do it, | 如果你不做 |
[19:47] | we will. | 让我们来 |
[20:06] | We have a winner. | 中彩了 |
[20:09] | Let’s hear it for the new guy. | 这场好戏 为了这个新来的家伙上演 |
[20:20] | We’re now seeing concrete results. | 我们正在见证着成果 |
[20:24] | This is a road we will continue to travel. | 这条路我们会继续走下去 |
[20:34] | I got a shot coming in from a camera at the next intersection definitely the same truck. | 我找到了另一个路口拍下的图 肯定是那辆车 |
[20:38] | Can you read the license plate? | 能看到牌照吗? |
[20:40] | We won’t be able to read anything until it finishes downloading. | 没下载完 还看不到 |
[20:44] | I just saw the IAD inquiry coming over the system | 我通过系统看到了鉴证科对你父亲 |
[20:47] | about what you’re father’s doing at the prison. | 在监狱所做之事的调查 |
[20:49] | They’re questioning the transfer you generated for him. | 他们正在质疑你为他做的那份转移令 |
[20:53] | I heard. | 知道了 |
[20:55] | If you want me to say that you didn’t know he was gonna use it to break out Salazar | 如果你需要我证明 你并不知道他要劫走Salazar |
[20:59] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:02] | Thanks. I’ll be okay. | 谢谢 我没事 |
[21:06] | Hold on. It stopped downloading, I’m getting an error message. | 等等 停止下载了 显示错误信息 |
[21:11] | Error 402 that… | 错误402… |
[21:14] | means trouble with the internal router. | 说明内部路由器出了问题 |
[21:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[21:46] | There’s a problem with one of the routers. | 有一个路由器出了问题 |
[21:48] | I’m trying to fix it. | 我正在修理 |
[21:50] | Why don’t you call Tech. | 你为什么不找技术部 |
[21:52] | No, it’s okay. | 不用 我能搞定 |
[21:54] | I think I found the problem. | 我想我找到了故障原因 |
[21:55] | Checks on circuit kicked in. | 有一条线路断了 |
[21:57] | Must have been one of the line surge. | 肯定是其中一根电压猛增 |
[22:01] | Should be up and running now. | 现在能用了 |
[22:03] | Let me know if you have any more problems. | 有问题来找我 |
[22:05] | I will. | 好 |
[22:16] | Hey, it’s back up. What was it? | 又可以用了 出了什么问题? |
[22:18] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[22:19] | Is it possible a line surge could have knocked out a router? | 可能是某条线路电压猛增 让路由器短路了? |
[22:22] | Well not from my side, you can ask Chloe? | 不是我造成的 可以问问Chloe? |
[22:30] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[22:33] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[22:35] | Dessler. | 我是Dessler |
[22:36] | Michelle, I’ve got a plate on the pick up. | Michelle 我们查到了车牌 |
[22:37] | Good, where do you last have it? | 很好 最后发现它的地点在哪儿? |
[22:39] | The shots on the north part of Santa Fe Springs, it was driving west. | 在圣达菲Springs的北部拍到的 正往西方向开去 |
[22:42] | Okay, I want you to put this out to mobile units LAPD. | 好 把它发给警局 让他们去找 |
[22:44] | I want everyone looking for this vehicle. | 务必全力找到这辆车 |
[22:46] | Okay, right. | 好的 |
[22:49] | Alright, Ryan, I’m back. | 好 Ryan 继续说 |
[22:51] | So do you have any idea if Bauer is trying to break out Salazar on his own | 你认为Bauer劫走Salazar是他一个人干的 |
[22:55] | or if he is working with someone? | 还是有同伙? |
[22:57] | I’m trying to figure that out now. | 我也正在查这个 |
[22:59] | – I’ll get back to you when I found out. – You do that. | – 查到了打给你 – 好的 |
[23:09] | Yeah, Michelle? | 什么事 Michelle? |
[23:10] | Are you following what’s going on at the prison? | 你知道监狱发生的事吗? |
[23:12] | I just saw the update come over. What the hell’s happening? | 我刚收到消息 到底发生了什么? |
[23:14] | We don’t have all the details yet but Jack’s behind it. | 具体情况还不清楚 不过是Jack造成的 |
[23:16] | I need you to check his phone logs, e-mail | 查他的电话和电邮记录 |
[23:19] | See what case files he’s accessed recently. | 看他最近调用过的档案文件 |
[23:21] | What am I looking for? | 查些什么? |
[23:23] | Anything that’ll help us figure out why he’s doing this. | 任何能帮我们弄清 为什么他这么做的东西 |
[23:26] | Are you sure? You really want me snooping in his office? | 你确定? 你真的要我去翻他的办公室? |
[23:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:32] | You got it. | 好的 |
[23:49] | Surgery? | 这里是外科室 |
[23:50] | Yeah, this is Tony Almedia’s wife Michelle. | 我是Tony Almedia的妻子Michelle |
[23:52] | – How’s he doing? – Ah… I’ll check. One moment please. | – 他怎么样? – 嗯… 我去看看 稍等 |
[23:58] | – Mrs. Almeida? – Yeah? | – Almeida夫人? – 嗯? |
[24:00] | He’s still in surgery. | 手术还在进行中 |
[24:01] | You’ll be contacted as soon as he’s rolled into recovery. | 他出来了我们就通知你 |
[24:05] | What room is he in? | 哪个手术室? |
[24:07] | Umm… Operating room 4. | 嗯… 4号手术室 |
[24:09] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[24:16] | – Network ops, Evan. – Yeah, Evan, it’s Michelle. | – 网管处 Evan – 呃 Evan 我是Michelle |
[24:19] | Do you know if we get all our feeds from Good Samaritan? | 我们能搞到好人医院的信息资料吗? |
[24:22] | Let me check. | 我查一查 |
[24:26] | Yeah, they do. What do you need? | 可以 你有什么需要? |
[24:28] | See if they’re video docu-ing OR4. | 看有没有4号手术室的录像信息 |
[24:30] | Yeah, they are. Where do you want it? | 有的 要发到哪儿? |
[24:32] | – Send it to my desk top. – Alright. It’ll take a second. | – 发到我桌面上 – 好的 稍等 |
[24:38] | Right, there you go. Anything else? | 好 发给你了 还有别的事吗? |
[24:40] | – No. Thank you. – Sure. | – 没了 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[25:04] | – Four by four. – More pressure. | – 四毫米四毫米地来 – 增大压力 |
[25:06] | – Hold that down. There you go. – I’ve got it. | – 握住 做吧 – 好了 |
[25:14] | Do you have another clamp? | 再拿一支镊子? |
[25:16] | Clamp. | 镊子 |
[25:42] | The laundry room’s a hundred yards in. | 洗衣房在里面一百码 |
[25:44] | I’ll ID the exact locations for the explosives once we get there. | 我到了之后 会找最合适的爆破地点 |
[25:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:58] | Sir, we’re ready for you. | 长官 准备好了 |
[26:06] | Monitor’s up. | 上面有监视器 |
[26:08] | You should be seeing it on your IPC. | 你能在你的视镜上观看 |
[26:11] | – It’s working. – Okay. | – 运行正常 – 很好 |
[26:16] | Alright, let’s go. | 好的 出发 |
[26:18] | Radio silence while we’re in there. | 把无线系统调成静音 |
[26:19] | If they hear us, they might kill everyone. | 一旦被听见 他们可能会杀了所有人质 |
[26:21] | – Copy that. – Yes, sir. | – 收到 – 是 长官 |
[26:23] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[26:33] | Alright! | 好的! |
[26:35] | Round two! | 第二轮! |
[26:42] | Then you. | 你来 |
[26:43] | I’m a prisoner, not a guard. | 我是囚犯 不是警卫 |
[26:46] | I’m Ramon Salazar. | 我是Ramon Salazar |
[26:48] | – I’m sure you’ve heard of me. – You should pick someone else, | – 你肯定听说过我 – 换一个人吧 |
[26:50] | he’s telling you the truth. | 他说的是真的 |
[26:52] | He’s just transferred to cell block less than a week ago. | 他被关进隔离区不到一星期 |
[26:55] | I’m a federal agent, I was escorting him out of the prison. | 我是联邦探员 我正护送他离开监狱 |
[26:58] | That’s why you’ve never seen us here before. | 所以你没见过我们 |
[27:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:03] | Federal agent. | 联邦探员 |
[27:09] | What’s your name? | 报上名来? |
[27:15] | Alright. | 好啊 |
[27:17] | It’s gonna be Agent Jack | 原来是Jack探员 |
[27:19] | against Ramon Salazar. | 抓捕Ramon Salazar的那个 |
[27:22] | A battle to the finish! | 最后一战! |
[27:46] | Come on, Jack. | 来吧 Jack |
[27:48] | Show this foreigner how it’s done. | 给这外国佬做个示范 |
[28:26] | If I die, | 如果我死了 |
[28:28] | – my brother will find you. – Shut up! | – 我兄弟不会放过你 – 闭嘴! |
[28:31] | Do it! | 来吧! |
[28:57] | Alright. | 好了 |
[28:58] | You’re up. | 又轮到你了 |
[29:09] | Looks like your mother’s a title, Jack. | 看来你运气到头了 Jack |
[29:35] | Ramon, stay down! | Ramon 卧倒! |
[29:49] | Come on! | 快走! |
[30:04] | All clear! Hold your fire! | 安全了! 别开枪! |
[30:23] | I have no triumphs. | 我没多大成就 |
[30:25] | Only defeats. | 只有挫败 |
[30:59] | God! | 上帝啊! |
[31:15] | – Lab. – This is Chloe O’Brian. | – 实验室 – 我是Chloe O’Brian |
[31:17] | I’m in Jack’s office. | 我在Jack的办公室 |
[31:18] | Could you send someone up the drug kit, please? | 请带毒品工具箱上来? |
[31:20] | It’s on its way. | 马上 |
[31:25] | The differences on the issues are clear. | 事情的区别很明显 |
[31:28] | But I believe you don’t elect a platform. | 但我相信你并没有选择政纲 |
[31:31] | You elect a man. | 你选择了一个人 |
[31:34] | And I am frankly troubled | 我对总统你 |
[31:35] | by some of the personal choices that this president has made | 从私人角度做选择 并会继续从私人角度做选择 |
[31:38] | and continues to make. | 感到很担忧 |
[31:40] | We’re all aware of the allegations | 我们都知道 |
[31:42] | and indictments surrounding the President’s former wife. | 你前妻受到过指控 |
[31:45] | Most of us have operated under the assumption | 大多数人都相信 |
[31:48] | that the President will not repeat his history | 你已有了前车之鉴 |
[31:51] | of associating with the persons of questionable moral character. | 不会再任用道德上有问题的人 |
[31:55] | However, | 但是 |
[31:57] | my office has just learned | 我的团队刚了解到 |
[31:59] | that the woman with whom the President is currently involved, | 和总统你有瓜葛的一个女人 |
[32:03] | Doctor Anne Packard | Anne Packard医生 |
[32:04] | is being accused of helping to fabricate the results of a clinical drug trial. | 被控蓄意伪造医药检测书 |
[32:10] | A drug which later led to the deaths of three innocent people. | 这种药品夺去了三条无辜的生命 |
[32:13] | This is outrageous. | 你这样不道德 |
[32:15] | This debate is not a court of law nor is it a tabloid paper. | 辩论场不是法院 也不是小报 |
[32:19] | This is neither the time nor the place | 你不能在 此时 此地 |
[32:21] | to launch a personal attack on a private citizen. | 对一个公民发起人身攻击 |
[32:24] | Mr. President | 总统阁下 |
[32:25] | the Senator still has 30 more seconds. Sir, please. | 参议员还有30秒时间 先生 请继续 |
[32:29] | This is exactly the right time. | 现在正是最好的时间 |
[32:30] | Because I believe the choices your leaders make in their own lives | 因为我相信 国家领导人在生活中做出的决定 |
[32:34] | reflect the choices that they will make on your behalf. | 影响他代表人民所做出的决定 |
[32:38] | And so the question remains. | 所以我还是要问 |
[32:40] | Did the President know of these accusations and choose to ignore them? | 是总统知晓她的罪状 但选择了视而不见? |
[32:44] | Or is he repeating past mistakes once again? | 还是在重复以前犯下的过错? |
[32:49] | Mr. President your rebuttal. | 总统阁下 请反驳 |
[32:53] | I can tell you with complete confidence | 我非常自信地告诉大家 |
[32:57] | that the Senator’s accusation is false. | 参议员的指控 是错误的 |
[33:01] | And that I believe it is the Senator’s way of aborting the issues at hand. | 参议员在转移今天应该讨论的辩题 |
[33:05] | Now I came here tonight to discuss the real issues pressing our country. | 今晚 我是来讨论我国面临的最紧要问题 |
[33:10] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[33:11] | – I assume that the Senator was… – Now do you get it? | – 我认为参议员在… – 你明白了吧? |
[33:14] | I do not believe this is something to be swept under the rug and forgotten. | 我认为此事不应该被忽视或遗忘 |
[33:36] | It’s positive. | 阳性 |
[33:41] | I’ll go tell Michelle. | 我去告诉Michelle |
[34:00] | Chloe, what are you doing in my dad’s office? | Chloe 你在我爸办公室干嘛? |
[34:02] | Michelle wanted me to go through your dad’s stuff. | Michelle让我检查你爸的东西 |
[34:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:06] | To find anything that can help us understand what he’s doing. | 找找能帮我们了解他行为的东西 |
[34:09] | What’s up? | 有事吗? |
[34:10] | I wanted to know if a line surge could shut down a router on your side of the ITS room. | 你那边会不会电压猛增 导致路由器关闭 |
[34:15] | No, my circuit protectors are upstairs. Not in my ITS. | 不会 我的电压保护器在楼上 没在我办公室 |
[34:18] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[34:19] | Ah, it’s probably nothing. | 应该没什么 |
[34:25] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么没? |
[34:27] | I can’t talk about this. | 我不能跟你谈 |
[34:29] | Why not, maybe I can help. | 为什么 我可以帮忙啊 |
[34:31] | You can’t help so just go, okay? | 你帮不了 走开 好吗? |
[34:35] | What’s in the box? | 箱子里是什么? |
[34:36] | Just stuff I’m taking to Michelle. | 要拿去给Michelle看的东西 |
[34:38] | This is really an inappropriate behavior, Kim. | 你这样问很没规矩 Kim |
[34:41] | Why are you doing this, Chloe? I mean… | 你反应过度了吧 Chloe? 我… |
[34:43] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[34:45] | You can’t help. And I don’t have to have this conversation. | 你帮不了 我没必要在这儿跟你说话 |
[34:47] | Under field op mandate, there’s a regulation. | 外勤条例中 有一项规定 |
[34:49] | I believe it’s 40 or 41 that says that I have jurisdictional prerogative. | 40或41条规定 我有管辖特权 |
[34:54] | So could you just leave? | 你快走开吧? |
[34:55] | Not until you tell me what’s in the box. | 除非你告诉我箱子里有什么 |
[35:00] | I think your dad’s been using drugs. | 我认为你爸在吸毒 |
[35:03] | – What? – That’s right. | – 什么? – 好吧 |
[35:07] | Rubber tourniquet, | 橡胶止血带 |
[35:10] | syringe. | 注射器 |
[35:12] | We just had the vials tested of opiates, It was positive. | 刚做了鸦片测试 阳性 |
[35:16] | He’s been acting really weird. Okay? | 他举止怪异 对吗? |
[35:29] | It’s really not fair you made me do this. | 你真不该逼我这样做 |
[35:31] | It’s very uncomfortable. | 我很不舒服 |
[35:46] | I didn’t find anything in Jack’s records but there is something you need to see. | Jack的文件中没什么发现 不过有东西你得看看 |
[36:04] | You found this in his office? | 你在他办公室发现这个? |
[36:05] | I wanted to make sure what it was before I showed you. | 给你看之前 我得搞清楚这是什么东西 |
[36:07] | The liquid in these vials tested positive for opiates. | 瓶中的液体 做了鸦片测试 阳性 |
[36:10] | Probably heroine. | 可能是海洛因 |
[36:12] | I think Jack’s a user. | 我觉得Jack在吸毒 |
[36:18] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[36:19] | A patrol car just found the truck Kyle Singer was in | 巡警发现了载过Kyle Singer的卡车 |
[36:21] | parked in a industrial complex in Fuller and fourth 2000 block. | 停在Fuller工业中心 第四区 2000栋 |
[36:24] | Pipe these into the teams on standby. | 马上通知队伍待命 |
[36:26] | Assume everyone on the site is contagious and use level 1 CDC protocol. | 就当那里的每个人都有传染性 设为一级传染状态 |
[36:31] | Let’s get him! | 找到他! |
[36:53] | Damn! | 见鬼! |
[36:55] | Is there any other way out? | 还有别的出口吗? |
[36:56] | No, we’re pinned in. | 没有 我们被锁在里面了 |
[36:57] | We must have known this could happen. | 我们应该料到这些情况 |
[36:59] | What’s the plan, Jack? | 该怎么办 Jack? |
[37:06] | Give me the shotgun. | 把枪给我 |
[37:09] | Give me the shotgun. | 把枪给我 |
[37:18] | Take off your uniform. | 脱下制服 |
[37:32] | I have worked the past year with my administration on my overall academic plan. | 去年我和我的内阁 致力于一个总体的学术规划 |
[37:36] | The projection could not look better. | 效果不怎么好 |
[37:40] | – Dessler. – This is Cowgil. | – 我是Dessler – 我是Cowgil |
[37:42] | Approaching the industrial complex on Fuller. | 正在靠近Fuller工业中心 |
[37:44] | There are three warehouses on the property. | 有三个仓库 |
[37:46] | I’ll see if we can narrow it down with infrared. | 我看看能不能用红外线缩小目标范围 |
[37:48] | Roger. | 收到 |
[37:56] | Adam, see if you can pull up an infrared satellite on the industrial complex. | Adam 能不能用红外线卫星瞄准工业中心 |
[37:59] | On it. | 好 |
[38:01] | Kim, log into the NHA server. | Kim 登陆NHA服务器 |
[38:03] | We need to see if they have any satellites in position. | 找找那儿有没有合适的卫星 |
[38:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:16] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[38:17] | Nothing, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:36] | We just swept these blocks. There’s no sign of Jack or Salazar. | 我们搜了整个区 没发现Jack和Salazar |
[38:38] | Look I got a team in the assault block. | 我在冲击区安排了一只小队 |
[38:39] | They can’t do a proper search until we lock it down. | 封锁区域后 他们才能进行正常搜索 |
[38:41] | That can take up to a half hour. | 那要花掉半小时 |
[38:45] | If you want to get out of this thing, | 如果你想逃脱 |
[38:47] | you gonna have to trust me. | 你就要相信我 |
[38:48] | And do everything that I tell you. | 一切都照我说的做 |
[38:50] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[38:52] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[38:54] | – Come on, let’s go. – Okay, here’s what I want you to do. | – 来吧 我们走 – 嗯 我想这么干 |
[38:56] | I want you to take that chopper and I want you sweep the perimeter. | 我要你们到直升飞机上 查看周边情况 |
[39:03] | – What are you doing, Jack? – You get these people to move back. | – 你在干嘛 Jack? – 让这些人退开 |
[39:05] | Or you’re gonna have to take me out. | 不然你就把我放倒 |
[39:07] | We need that chopper. | 我们要那架直升飞机 |
[39:08] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[39:09] | I just spoke with Michelle, | 我和Michelle谈过了 |
[39:11] | we’re close to getting Kyle Singer. | 我们马上就找到Kyle Singer了 |
[39:13] | Close ain’t gonna cut it this time. | 这次马上起不了作用 |
[39:15] | I gotta deliver Salazar now! | 我要去交送Salazar 马上! |
[39:17] | I’m not letting you go, Jack! | 我不会让你走的 Jack! |
[39:20] | How long is it gonna take to find Kyle Singer? | 要多久才能找到Kyle Singer? |
[39:22] | A half an hour? An hour? | 半小时? 一小时? |
[39:24] | I gotta get Salazar in the air, in that chopper in the next 60 seconds. | 我要用飞机运送Salazar 在60秒内搞定 |
[39:29] | Or hundred thousand people will die. | 否则成千上万的人会死去 |
[39:50] | – Let him go. – Let him go? | – 让他走 – 让他走? |
[39:51] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[39:52] | We’ll track the chopper. I need you to keep your people under control, Warden. | 我们会跟踪直升机 让你的人听指挥 典狱长 |
[39:56] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[39:57] | I can’t have anything happen to Salazar. | 我不能让Salazar出事 |
[40:05] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[40:07] | This is Warden Mitchell, I want all teams to stand down. | 我是典狱长Mitchell 全体人员退后 |
[40:09] | I repeat, stand down! | 重复 放弃警戒! |
[40:11] | Agent Bauer will take Salazar to the SWAT chopper. | Bauer探员要带Salazar上直升飞机 |
[40:14] | I want a conformation from all teams on the stand down order. | 所有人员注意 后退待命 |
[40:17] | Let him take the chopper. | 让他用直升飞机 |
[40:20] | Stand down. | 放弃警戒 |
[40:23] | Alright? Back off. | 好了? 退后 |
[40:26] | Alright, Jack. | 好了 Jack |
[40:28] | No one’s gonna try and stop you. | 没人会阻止你了 |
[40:29] | Get these men to back off and holster their weapons. | 让这些人退后 放下武器 |
[40:32] | Back off! Stand down! | 退后! 放弃警戒! |
[40:34] | Let them through! | 让他过去! |
[40:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:40] | – Get them to holster their weapons. – Holdster your weapons! | – 让他们放下武器 – 放下武器! |
[40:43] | – Lower your weapon! – Stand down! | – 放下武器! – 退后! |
[40:45] | Get the snipers down, off the roof, now! | 让狙击手放下枪 下来 快! |
[40:48] | – Now! – Off the roof! Get off the roof! | – 快! – 快下来 快下来! |
[40:51] | Back off! | 退后! |
[40:52] | Do what he says! | 照他说的做! |
[41:27] | We have Singer plus one. | 找到Singer 还有另一个人 |
[41:29] | Center, Singer plus one. | 总部 找到Singer和另一个人 |
[41:44] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[41:45] | Disabling or calming the locator. | 摧毁飞机定位器 |
[41:53] | Yes? | 喂? |
[41:54] | Chase, it’s Michelle. We have Kyle Singer. | Chase 我是Michelle 找到Kyle Singer了 |
[41:57] | I can’t hear you. | 听不见 |
[41:59] | We found Kyle Singer. | 找到Kyle Singer了 |
[42:01] | – We’ve got Kyle?! – Yes! | – 找到了Kyle?! – 是的! |
[42:05] | Jack, we found Kyle Singer! | Jack 找到Kyle Singer了! |
[42:26] | You can talk about facts or figures all night, Mr. President. | 总统阁下 你可以整晚都谈事实和数据 |
[42:30] | Once again | 再说一次 |
[42:32] | I see this as a question of judgment and integrity. | 我认为这是一个关于判断力和诚实的问题 |
[42:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[42:59] | Now you are an even bigger enemy to your country than me. | 比起我 你成了你们国家更大的敌人 |