时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | My office has just learned | 我属下刚刚了解到 |
[00:15] | that the woman with whom the President is currently involved, | 近来与总统交往的女人 |
[00:18] | Dr. Ann Packard, is being accused | Anne Packard医生正由于 |
[00:21] | of helping to fabricate the results of a clinical drug trial. | 伪造临床药检结果而被指控 |
[00:24] | We got hit hard. | 我们处境不乐观 |
[00:25] | Voters who were on the fence may have just fallen into Keeler’s camp. | 骑墙观望的选民很可能转而支持Keeler |
[00:28] | Well, that is ridiculous. Once they find out that Ted was lying… | 但是一旦他们发现Ted在撒谎 就会知道这是无稽之谈… |
[00:31] | And how are they supposed to do that, Ann? | 但他们怎么会知道 Anne? |
[00:33] | It’s he said, she said. See, this is politics. | 这一切都是人云亦云 这就是政治 |
[00:35] | It’s not medicine, so do me a favor and stay out of it. | 并不像治病 所以麻烦你别掺和进来 |
[00:38] | I’m taking over for Tony. Give me an update. | 我现在替代Tony 给我最新消息 |
[00:40] | We’re trying to make contact with the chopper. | 我们正试图和直升机联系 |
[00:42] | Now that we have Kyle Singer, and the virus is contained, | 现在我们已经找到了Kyle Singer 而病毒也被隔离 |
[00:45] | we need to contact Jack, let him know that the attempted escape of Salazar is pointless. | 我们得联系Jack 让他明白 帮助Salazar逃离已无关紧要 |
[00:48] | Salazar’s terrorist connections are a serious threat to this country. | Salazar的恐怖组织对我国造成严重威胁 |
[00:52] | Both Salazar and Bauer are expendable. | Salazar和Bauer都是弃子 |
[00:54] | What’s going on, Chase? | 怎么了Chase? |
[00:55] | Your dad got out before I could tell him about Kyle Singer. | 你父亲在我联系上他之前就离开了直升机 |
[00:57] | He and Salazar are on the run. | 现在正和Salazar逃亡中 |
[00:59] | The only thing that matters right now is getting word to him that | 现在的关键是要让他知道 |
[01:01] | the virus has been contained. | 病毒已经被隔离 |
[01:02] | That way, he’ll turn Salazar over. | 这样他就会交出Salazar |
[01:06] | Your brother gave the FBI contact instructions in his last call. | 上次的电话里 你兄弟给了FBI的联系方式 |
[01:09] | He’s got a plane circling, waiting to pick you up. | 他的飞机正准备接你 |
[01:12] | You really are the best, Jack. | 你果然是最棒的 Jack |
[01:14] | No te muevas, no te muevas! Te mato! | 举起双手! |
[01:16] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[01:17] | You didn’t think I was going to let you just deliver me and leave, did you? | 你把我送到这儿来 我还会让你走吗? |
[01:20] | Ramon! Ramon! | |
[01:39] | Adam! Adam! | |
[01:42] | Adam, there’s something seriously wro… | Adam 这里出事了… |
[01:44] | I just remembered, | 我刚想起来 |
[01:45] | I forgot to close that file. | 我没关那个文件夹 |
[01:50] | The following takes place between 7:00 am and 8:00 am | 以下事件发生于晚上7点至8点之间 |
[01:56] | – Gael, what are you doing? Let me go. – Sorry, Kim. | – Gael你在做什么? 放开我 – 对不起 Kim |
[01:58] | – No! – You shouldn’t have walked into this. | – 不! – 你不该扯进来的 |
[02:01] | Calm down. I have to ask you a few questions, okay? | 冷静点 我只想问你几个问题 好么? |
[02:04] | Now, this room is soundproof, so if you scream, | 这个房间是是隔音的 如果你叫喊 |
[02:07] | it won’t do anything but make me mad, and you don’t want to do that. | 除了惹我发火 别无他用 这不会是你希望的 |
[02:13] | So, we’re going to be all right here? | 这点我们能达成共识吧? |
[02:20] | What are you doing to my father? | 你们对我父亲怎么了? |
[02:22] | I’ll ask the questions, huh? | 我来发问 明白? |
[02:29] | You came in here to bring the logs backup to date. | 你是来更新登记记录的 |
[02:32] | When do they expect you to finish? | 他们估计你多久会完成? |
[02:40] | Don’t make me ask you twice. | 我不会问第二遍 |
[02:42] | I don’t know, ten minutes. | 我不知道 10分钟 |
[02:44] | And after that, what are you working on? | 那么之后你的工作是? |
[02:46] | Just utility work. | 只是处理杂务 |
[02:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:51] | What do you think you’re doing? This isn’t going to work. | 你明白你在做什么? 这行不通的 |
[03:27] | Adam? Adam? | |
[03:28] | – Yeah? – I don’t know if you’ve gotten word, | – 怎么 – 你听说了没有 |
[03:31] | but Tony’s out of surgery. I’m trying to head over there in a few minutes. | Tony的手术已经完成 我准备几分钟后赶过去 |
[03:33] | Well, who’s going to be in charge when you’re gone? | 那么你走了后 谁负责? |
[03:35] | Gael. I want you to unmount all my directories and transfer them over to his system, okay? | Gael 我要你将我所有的档案全部转移到他的系统里 明白? |
[03:39] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:40] | Anything new on Jack? | 有Jack的新消息么? |
[03:41] | No. Our last location on him was the downtown subway station, | 没 已知的最后踪迹是市中心的地铁站 |
[03:43] | and Chase lost his trail after that. | 之后Chase就跟丢了 |
[03:45] | Have we contacted LAPD? | 我们联系洛杉矶警局了么? |
[03:47] | Yeah. They’re all over it. So is the local FBI. | 对 他们正为此忙着呢 地方FBI也是 |
[03:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:49] | I think we’re going about this the wrong way. | 我不认为我们应该这样处理 |
[03:52] | Jack broke Salazar out of jail because he thought it was the only way to stop the bio threat, | Jack帮Salazar越狱 因为他认定唯有这样能阻止生化危机 |
[03:55] | but now that we have Kyle Singer, there is no threat. | 但现在我们已经找到Kyle Singer 危机已解除 |
[03:58] | We should just saturate the media, and maybe Jack will get the message. | 我们应该透露给媒体 Jack也许能得到消息 |
[04:00] | But the President made it very clear. | 但是总统明确指示 |
[04:02] | He does not want the public to know about the bio threat. | 他现在并不想让大众得知生化危机 |
[04:04] | Not at this point. | 至少不是现在 |
[04:06] | We have to find Jack and Salazar ourselves. | 我们得独力找到Jack和Salazar |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[04:13] | Dessler. Dessler | |
[04:14] | Michelle, it’s me. | Michelle 是我 |
[04:15] | Gael, why aren’t you in the teleconference room? | Gael 你为什么还不来电讯会议室? |
[04:16] | The briefing’s about to begin. | 简报马上要开始了 |
[04:17] | Yeah, well, Kim bumped into some imbedded no-ops in the log files. | Kim碰上了些隐藏的记录文件无法移动 |
[04:21] | It’ll take a few minutes. | 这要一会 |
[04:23] | She can handle that. | 她能解决 |
[04:24] | Look, I’m trying to head over to the hospital. | 听着 我要尽快赶往医院 |
[04:26] | I need you up to speed so you can takeover for me. | 我要你快点 这样你可以暂替我 |
[04:29] | I’m on my way. | 我现在过来 |
[04:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | I’m watching you. | 我会看着你 |
[04:39] | So don’t try anything. | 因此不要轻举妄动 |
[04:43] | Alright? | 明白? |
[05:23] | Transfer all blue alert key codes to Gael. | 将空袭警报的编码交给Gael |
[05:26] | Anything else? | 还有么? |
[05:28] | That’s it. Thanks. | 没了 谢谢 |
[05:34] | There is no longer an outbreak threat for the city of Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶已经脱离了病毒扩散危机 |
[05:38] | Kyle Singer, who is being held by Salazar’s people, | 被Salazar手下所挟持的Kyle Singer |
[05:42] | was not carrying the cordelia virus and turns out to be perfectly healthy, | 并没有感染cordelia病毒 而是完全健康 |
[05:46] | but we do know Salazar’s organization has the virus, | 但是我们确信Salazar的组织持有病毒 |
[05:49] | which means finding Ramon Salazar is our top priority. | 因此寻找Ramon Salazar是首要事项 |
[05:53] | Thank you for joining us, Gael. | 感谢前来 Gael |
[05:56] | If you’re taking over for Michelle, be on time. | 如果你准备代替Michelle 准时点 |
[05:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:59] | I was just saying from this moment on, we are focused on one thing only | 从现在起 我们将集中精力 |
[06:02] | and that’s finding Ramon Salazar. | 追捕Ramon Salazar. |
[06:04] | Adam, where are we on that? | Adam 我们目前进行得怎么样? |
[06:06] | Um, after Jack and Ramon ditched the chopper, we lost their trail. | Jack和Ramon下了直升机后 我们就跟丢了 |
[06:09] | – For all we know, they’re still in L.A. – Well, they won’t be for long. | – 据我们所知 他们还在洛杉矶 – 他们呆不久 |
[06:12] | We suspect they’re heading for the Mexican border. | 我们怀疑他们正前往Mexico边境 |
[06:14] | We’ve contacted the Mexican government as well as Central American allies. | 我们已经通知Mexico政府和其它的美洲中部各盟友 |
[06:17] | We’re asking them to monitor all air quarters. | 我们要求他们监视所有空域 |
[06:19] | What about Chase Edmunds? | Chase Edmunds呢? |
[06:21] | I’m assuming that he’s coming back here. | 我估计他正在赶回来 |
[06:23] | Don’t assume anything. | 别做没有根据的估计 |
[06:30] | Ramon, have a drink. | Ramon来口吧 |
[06:31] | You’re a free man. | 你是自由身了 |
[06:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | Ramon… Ramon… | |
[07:28] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[07:30] | The party’s going well. I wanted you to know. | 我想告诉你 宴会举行的很不错 |
[07:33] | There’s something else I want you to know. | 除此以外 还有 |
[07:35] | For some reason, Hector wants you alive. | 不知为何 Hector想要留你一命 |
[07:38] | Maybe he wants to kill you himself. | 也许他想要亲手杀了你 |
[07:40] | Or maybe he wants to watch me do it. | 也许他想看着我杀你 |
[07:43] | I’m just not sure I can wait that long. | 我不知道我能不能忍这么久 |
[07:45] | Ramon Ramon, | |
[07:46] | Let’s get back to the party. | 让我们继续宴会吧 |
[07:48] | Come on, the girls. Sandra is waiting. | 来吧 那些女孩 Sandra等着你呢 |
[08:04] | – Yeah? – Chase, this is Ryan Chappelle. | – 喂? – Chase 我是Ryan Chappelle |
[08:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[08:07] | Trying to find Jack. | 试图找到Jack |
[08:09] | So is the rest of CTU. | 反恐局的人都在找 |
[08:10] | Well, I may have a thread. | 我可能已经有头绪了 |
[08:12] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[08:14] | Jack and I back pocketed some of Hector Salazar’s contacts | Jack和我曾经收拢过Hector Salazar的线人 |
[08:16] | That aren’t on the books. | 都是地下组织的 |
[08:17] | If you have any information, we’ll pass it on to another field team, | 如果你有消息 我们会让别的行动组了解 |
[08:20] | but I want you back here. | 但我现在要你回来 |
[08:21] | Ryan, there’s no time for that. As soon as Jack hands Ramon Salazar | Ryan没时间了 只要Jack把Ramon Salazar |
[08:24] | over to his brother, they’re gonna kill him. | 交给他兄弟 他们就会杀了他 |
[08:26] | – Jack may already be dead. – Well, I’m not stopping until I know for sure. | – Jack可能已经死了 – 在我获得实据前 我不会停手 |
[08:29] | Chase Chase, | |
[08:30] | I want you back here now. | 我要你立即回来 |
[08:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:34] | Because I just found out Jack’s been using heroin. | 因为我发现Jack在使用海洛因 |
[08:37] | And since you’re his partner, you must have known. | 既然你是他的搭档 你一定知道 |
[08:41] | No, I had no idea. | 不 我不知道 |
[08:43] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[08:44] | I believe you’ve been covering for him all along. | 我认为你一直帮他隐瞒着 |
[08:46] | Sir, the only thing that matters right now is finding Jack, | 长官 现在的关键是找到Jack |
[08:48] | and I can’t do that from CTU. | 呆在反恐局里 什么都干不了 |
[08:50] | If you even want a chance of keeping your job, | 如果你还想要继续干下去 |
[08:53] | you’ll get back here now and debrief me on Bauer. | 你就得马上回来 并且向我报告Bauer的情况 |
[08:56] | Do you understand? | 明白了么? |
[08:57] | – Yes, I understand. – Good. | – 明白 – 很好 |
[09:07] | – O’Brian. – Chloe, is Kim up there? | – O’Brian – Chloe Kim在上面么? |
[09:09] | – No. – Are your logs still lagging by six hours? | – 不在 – 你的登记还是6小时前的吗? |
[09:12] | Let me check. | 让我看下 |
[09:15] | Yup. | 是的 |
[09:15] | I thought Kim was supposed to take care of that. | 我以为Kim已经更新了 |
[09:17] | I don’t know what Kim is doing. I don’t follow her schedule that closely. | 我不知道Kim在做什么 我不了解她的安排 |
[09:23] | Gael… Gael… | |
[09:24] | Are you going back to tech one right now? | 你现在要回维护中心么? |
[09:26] | No, not right now. Why? | 不 现在不回 怎么了? |
[09:28] | Uh… I just need something from Kim. It’s cool. I’ll get her. | 我需要Kim帮忙 没事 我会去找她? |
[09:30] | No, no, she’s not there. | 不 她不在那儿 |
[09:32] | Yes, she is. She’s backing up logs. | 她在 她在更新登陆信息 |
[09:34] | She was, but Chappelle asked her to bring a mirror drive down to networking. | 她之前在 但是Chappelle让她给网络做个镜像 |
[09:38] | She’ll be back in a few minutes. What do you need? | 几分钟内她就回来 你想要什么? |
[09:39] | What do I need? | 我想要什么? |
[09:41] | I need to find Jack. | 我想要找到Jack |
[09:43] | We’re dead ending everywhere. Kim’s his daughter. | 我们四处碰壁 Kim是他的女儿 |
[09:45] | Maybe there’s something we’re overlooking she can help us with. | 也许有她能帮我们处理我们忽略的部分 |
[09:47] | As soon as she gets back, I’ll send her over, okay? | 只要她一回来 我就让她找你 行么? |
[09:51] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Gael, I had Adam transfer all my directories over to your system. | Gael 我让Adam将我所有的信息转到了你的系统下面 |
[09:59] | – You’re good to go. – Thanks. Great. | – 你已经可以开始了 – 非常感谢 |
[10:00] | Oh, hold on. | 等下 |
[10:01] | I want to go over the dispatches from Division. | 我要看下局里来的快电 |
[10:04] | There’s 17 units out in the field. | 一共派出了17组人马 |
[10:06] | 5 of them are still downtown. They’re trying to pick up Jack’s trail. | 其中5组还在市中心 试图寻找Jack的蛛丝马迹 |
[10:09] | And the other 12? | 其余的12组呢? |
[10:10] | Health services, LAX… | 卫生部 LAX… |
[10:12] | Umm hold on, let me pull up the rest for you. | 等等 让我把剩下的给你 |
[10:58] | This is the matrix I used to balance resources. | 这是我用来调整人手的表格 |
[11:03] | I’ll transfer it to you. | 我会发给你的 |
[11:11] | Is Tony out of surgery? | Tony的手术已经结束了? |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:15] | Is he going to be okay? | 他不会有事吧? |
[11:16] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[11:38] | – Dessler. – Michelle, is Gael still with you? | – Dessler – Michelle Gael和你在一起么? |
[11:40] | – Yeah. Why? – I can’t get into tech one. I’m having trouble with the access code. | – 对 怎么了? – 我进不了维护中心 密码失效了 |
[11:44] | Did you change the access codes to tech one? | 你把维护中心的密码改了? |
[11:46] | No. Why? What’s going on? | 不 怎么? 出什么问题了? |
[11:48] | – Adam can’t get in. – What does he need? | – Adam进不去 – 他进去干嘛? |
[11:50] | – What do you need, Adam? – I’m looking for Kim and she was in there. | – 你进去干嘛 Adam? – 我在找Kim 她之前在这儿 |
[11:53] | – Did you try calling her? – There’s something wrong with the phone. | – 你给她打电话了么? – 电话出故障了 |
[11:55] | Can you override the door? Cause it’s tweaked. | 你能强制打开门么? 门锁住了 |
[11:58] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[12:02] | – What are you doing? – Overriding the access code. | – 你在干嘛 – 覆盖密码 |
[12:04] | Probably something wrong with the keypad. | 也许键入板出现问题了 |
[12:06] | Okay, I’m resetting it to 1-2-3-4. | 好了 我把密码改成 1-2-3-4 |
[12:10] | It’ll take 15 seconds to sync, though. | 需要15秒时间 |
[12:12] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[12:15] | Okay, I’m sending everything related to the virus over to volume A. | 我把所有和病毒有关的发到A盘 |
[12:18] | Where do you want the Salazar file? | 你要Salazar的文件放到哪里? |
[12:29] | Kim? Kim? | |
[12:32] | Oh, my god, Kim! | 天呐 Kim! |
[12:36] | – Kim? – Adam, it was Gael. | – Kim? – Adam 是Gael干的 |
[12:49] | Section 5 is clear. | 第5区没发现 |
[12:51] | I have a visual of the subject. | 我发现目标 |
[12:53] | Section 5. | 在第5区 |
[12:56] | Block him off on the other side! | 封锁他的出口! |
[12:58] | Get down here! Come on! | 下来! 快! |
[13:04] | Section 7. I’m blocking down the east corridor. | 第七区 我封住了朝东走廊 |
[13:06] | I do not have a visual on the subject. | 我没看见目标 |
[13:09] | I repeat. I do not have a visual on the subject. | 我重复 我没看见目标 |
[13:11] | Please advise. | 请指示 |
[13:25] | We need a doctor on section 7. | 第7区需要医生 |
[13:26] | I repeat! The east corridor! | 我重复! 朝东走廊! |
[13:33] | Put it down, put it down! | 放下枪! |
[13:35] | Don’t do it. Put it down, now. | 别乱动 放下枪 |
[13:42] | Gael! Gael! | |
[13:45] | Don’t get in my way, Michelle! | 别拦着我 Michelle! |
[13:46] | External security is already in position. | 外面的警卫已经各就各位了 |
[13:49] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你走投无路了 |
[13:55] | You take one step outside, you know exactly what will happen. | 你再越雷池一步 后果自负 |
[14:38] | Yeah, okay, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[14:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[14:45] | They haven’t found Jack Bauer yet. | 他们还没找到Jack Bauer |
[14:46] | Not even sure if he’s even still in the city. | 甚至不知道他还在不在城里 |
[14:48] | He’s not in the city. | 他不在城里 |
[14:51] | His plan was to take Ramon Salazar back to his brother to prevent the outbreak. | 他的计划是 把Ramon Salazar回他兄弟那里来阻止病毒扩散 |
[14:56] | That’s what he’s going to do, even if it costs him his life. | 这就是他会做的 即使牺牲生命 |
[14:59] | You know, David, that’s probably true, but there’s nothing we can do about that now. | David 这没错 但是我们现在对此无能为力 |
[15:03] | Our intelligence and military services are working overtime on that front, so | 我们的情报机关和军队正没日没夜的奋斗在前线 |
[15:07] | let them do their job. | 让他们去处理这事 |
[15:11] | We, unfortunately, have other fires to put out. | 我们眼下还有别的麻烦要解决 |
[15:41] | David, I’m sorry about Ted and the debate. | David 我对Ted和这场辩论感到抱歉 |
[15:43] | I don’t want to hear it. | 别这么说 |
[15:45] | It’s not your fault. | 你没错 |
[15:46] | I was the one that told you to stand up to him, | 是我让你去面对他 |
[15:49] | but maybe I was wrong, maybe you should have just paid him off. | 也许我错了 也许你应该直接用钱把他打发走 |
[15:51] | You were not wrong. | 你并没有错 |
[15:54] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[15:58] | we have a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多要忙 |
[16:20] | I still can’t believe Gael could be a traitor. | 我依旧无法相信Gael会是叛徒 |
[16:23] | Has he said anything? | 他说了什么? |
[16:24] | We haven’t gone in yet. We’re sweating him first. | 我们还没开始呢 要先让他紧张 |
[16:30] | Listen, Ryan, | 听着Ryan |
[16:32] | Tony’s out of surgery. | Tony的手术结束了 |
[16:34] | I want to be there when he wakes up. | 我希望他醒来后能看到我 |
[16:35] | And I need you here. | 而我需要你留在这儿 |
[16:37] | We just uncovered a mole. | 我们刚抓到一个卧底 |
[16:39] | We don’t know how badly we’ve been compromised by Salazar. | 我们不知道到底多少机密泄露到Salazar手中 |
[16:41] | But you’re handling that. | 有你处理这事就行了 |
[16:43] | Anything that spills over, you can give to Chloe. | 如果忙不过来 你可以让Chloe帮忙 |
[16:46] | Chloe’s a pain in the ass. | Chloe才是麻烦所在 |
[16:48] | She can do it, | 她能行 |
[16:50] | at least until I get back. | 至少在我回来之前 |
[16:55] | Fine, if you think you’re dispensable. | 好吧 如果你认为可以丢下手头的工作 |
[16:59] | I just want to be with my husband. | 我只是想陪着我丈夫 |
[17:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | All right, let’s do this. | 让我们开始吧 |
[17:28] | You had us, Gael. | 你忽悠了我们 Gael |
[17:31] | Now we have you. | 现在我们逮住你了 |
[17:35] | Were you working alone, or does Salazar have other moles inside? | 还有其它Salazar的卧底吗? |
[17:41] | You know Johnson. | 你认识Johnson |
[17:44] | You know what Johnson does. | 你知道Johnson是干什么的 |
[17:46] | And you know that sooner or later, you’re going to tell me what you know. | 你也知道 迟早 你会把你知道的告诉我 |
[17:49] | The only question is how hard you make this on yourself. | 问题是 你想要什么样的过程 |
[17:54] | Kim says you were monitoring a plane that had Jack Bauer on it. | Kim说你在监视Jack Bauer登上的飞机 |
[17:58] | Is that true? | 真的么? |
[18:00] | I have nothing to say. | 我无可奉告 |
[18:02] | If it’s the last thing you ever do, | 如果这是你在被揭露前 做的最后一件事 |
[18:04] | you’re going to tell me where that plane is landing. | 你就得告诉我 那飞机要降落在哪里 |
[18:56] | What is it, Ramon? | 怎么了Ramon? |
[18:57] | Don’t you like the girls? | 你不喜欢这些美女? |
[18:59] | Tell me again why Hector wants Bauer alive. | 告诉我为什么 为什么Hector要留Bauer一条命 |
[19:01] | I don’t know. He didn’t say, but… | 我不知道 他没有解释 |
[19:03] | But… | 但是… |
[19:05] | but nothing. | 没为什么 |
[19:07] | Every Time Bauer takes a breath, he’s an insult to me. | 我和Bauer不共戴天 |
[19:10] | I spent three months in prison because of his betrayal. | 因为他的背叛 我坐了3个月的牢 |
[19:13] | I know, Ramon, and I’m sure that Hector feels the same way. | 我知道Ramon 我确信Hector也这么想 |
[19:17] | Then he won’t mind. | 那他不会介意 |
[19:19] | Ramon, no! | Ramon别! |
[19:23] | Are you giving me an order, Tomas? | 你在命令我么 Tomas? |
[19:26] | Ramon Ramon, | |
[19:28] | I work for you and your brother. | 我为你们兄弟俩工作 |
[19:30] | I love and respect both of you. | 我对你们敬爱有加 |
[19:32] | Hector instructed me to keep Bauer alive until the plane lands. | Hector命令我把Bauer活着带下飞机 |
[19:36] | And I’m instructing you to sit down. | 而我命令你坐下 |
[19:39] | Why won’t you honor the one wish of your brother, | 你为什么不尊重你兄弟的意见? |
[19:41] | who arranged for your escape today? | 他一心谋划了你的潜逃 |
[19:44] | In less than an hour, | 在一小时之内 |
[19:46] | I am sure that you will get your revenge on Bauer. | 我保证你一定能报复Bauer |
[20:02] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[20:06] | Pour me another drink. | 给我再倒一杯 |
[20:09] | Yes, Ramon. | 是 Ramon |
[20:17] | Pedro Pedro. | |
[20:18] | I’m not supposed to talk to you, Jack. | 我不该和你说话 Jack |
[20:21] | Fine, then listen. | 好吧 那听着 |
[20:22] | I risked my life getting Ramon out of prison. | 我拚着命将Ramon救出来 |
[20:24] | You put him in prison. | 也是你把他送进去的 |
[20:29] | Pedro, I need to tell Ramon something it’s important | Pedro 我有要事得告诉Ramon |
[20:31] | before he gets too wasted. You know what he’s like. | 在他喝的酩酊大醉之前 你见过那样子 |
[20:34] | Yeah. Got drunk one time threw some guy off a plane. | 是啊 有次他喝醉了 把某人扔下飞机 |
[20:37] | Keeps going like this, | 如果这次也一样 |
[20:39] | you might be landing before we do. | 你可能会比我们先着陆 |
[20:42] | – For god’s sakes, listen to me. – No, you listen to me. | – 看在上帝的份上 听我说一句 – 不 你听我说 |
[20:45] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没话和你说 |
[20:47] | You’re a dead man. | 你已经死到临头了 |
[21:04] | Jack Jack. | |
[21:06] | Jack Jack. | |
[21:08] | Jack, quit screwing around, Jack. Jack. | Jack 别装腔了 |
[21:59] | Bottom line is, I think we can explain the national security issue that pulled you off stage, | 最坏情况下 我们能以国防问题来解释你的离场 |
[22:02] | but the allegation against Ann is going to be a lot harder to handle. | 但是针对Ann的指控很难解决 |
[22:07] | Her ex-husband clearly had his own agenda. | 他的前夫肯定有自己的目的 |
[22:09] | And it shouldn’t be difficult to prove that he’s a liar. | 要证明他是个骗子应该不难 |
[22:11] | I understand that, but this is dirty laundry, and we both know the public wants to hear it, | 我明白 大众很期待去了解其中的黑幕 |
[22:15] | and unless you can offer the public something definitive Ann is going to hurt you. | 但如果你拿不出实证 Ann就会拖累你 |
[22:18] | Jerry’s right. | Jerry说得对 |
[22:23] | Listen, David. I’m your brother, I’m your advisor and I do have some perspective on this thing. | David 我作为你兄弟和顾问 我有些建议 |
[22:27] | Now, do you want to hear it? | 你想听听看么? |
[22:31] | Yes, I want to hear it. | 好 说吧 |
[22:34] | – Distance yourself from Ann. – Oh, Wayne… | – 和Ann保持距离 – Wayne… |
[22:37] | Before you shut me down, just hear me out. | 先让我说完 再让我闭嘴 |
[22:41] | You used up the public’s goodwill with Sherry. | 由于Sherry 你已经人心尽失了 |
[22:43] | They don’t want to hear about you being involved with someone else | 他们不想知道你还和某些 |
[22:45] | who’s not trustworthy. | 不值得信任的人相处 |
[22:48] | You have got to respect the people who voted for you. | 你得尊重你的选民 |
[23:04] | Oh, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[23:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[23:09] | Ann, it’s me, Ted. | Ann 是我 Ted |
[23:11] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊一聊 |
[23:14] | About what? | 聊什么? |
[23:16] | What could you possibly have to say to me? | 你还有什么能和我说的? |
[23:19] | After what you have done, I can’t believe you have the audacity to call. | 以你所做的一切 我无法相信你居然还敢打来 |
[23:22] | – I’m sorry. – Well, that’s great. | – 我很抱歉 – 好极了 |
[23:25] | Now everything’s all right. | 你让事情变得好极了 |
[23:27] | That’s why I called. Because I want to make it right. | 我因此才联系你 我希望弥补自己造成的损害 |
[23:29] | How? | 怎么做? |
[23:30] | How can you possibly undo the damage you’ve done? | 你以为能挽回所做的一切? |
[23:32] | Come up in my office. Come up and I’ll explain everything. | 来我办公室见我 我会解释一切 |
[23:35] | I’m not coming over there. | 我不会去的 |
[23:36] | Ann, listen to me. | Ann 听我说 |
[23:38] | I have some documents that will prove your innocence. | 我有文件能够证明你清白 |
[23:41] | What kind of documents? | 什么文件? |
[23:42] | Letters and memos. | 信和备忘录 |
[23:45] | Please? | 行么? |
[23:46] | This is how I want to do it. I want to give them to you personally. | 我只是想亲自交给你 |
[23:49] | I promise I won’t make a scene. | 我保证不会耍花样 |
[23:50] | – I’ll send someone over to get them. – No! | – 我会让别人去拿的 – 不行! |
[23:53] | Now, we agree it’s my way, or I swear I’ll burn them right now. | 以我的方法办 不然我现在就把证据烧了 |
[24:01] | All right, but you’d better not be wasting my time. | 好吧 希望你最好不要浪费我的时间 |
[24:59] | Simon Simon, | |
[25:00] | – we need to talk. – Chase Edmunds. | – 我们得谈谈 – Chase Edmunds |
[25:03] | Sorry, but I’m having dinner right now. | 很抱歉 我正在吃晚饭 |
[25:10] | – What do you want? – I want information! | – 你想要什么? – 我要消息! |
[25:12] | – Are you crazy?! – What’s going on? | – 你疯了么?! – 怎么了? |
[25:14] | Rita, take the kids upstairs. | Rita 把孩子带上楼 |
[25:15] | Everything will be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[25:18] | What do you want? | 你要查什么? |
[25:19] | Ramon Salazar broke out of federal prison today. | Ramon Salazar今天越狱了 |
[25:21] | He’s gonna hook up with his brother, Hector. | 他会和他兄弟Hector会合 |
[25:23] | I told you and your partner Bauer that I’m a legitimate accountant! | 我告诉过你和Bauer 我是遵纪守法的会计师! |
[25:26] | I don’t have any business dealings with the Salazars. | 我和Salazar兄弟没关系 |
[25:29] | Simon, I did not come here to bust you. | Simon我不是来抓你的 |
[25:32] | And I am not leaving until I know where Hector is. | 但找不到Hector 我是不会走的 |
[25:36] | Do you understand me? | 你明白么? |
[25:39] | I don’t know where Hector is now. | 我不知道Hector在哪儿 |
[25:43] | He left Colombia over two weeks ago. | 他两星期前离开了哥伦比亚 |
[25:45] | And he didn’t tell you where he was going? | 他没有告诉你目的地? |
[25:48] | No. | 没有 |
[25:51] | You’re tied into his money flow, right? | 你不是有他账户信息么? |
[25:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:54] | Some of it. | 有些 |
[25:56] | Let’s take a look. | 让我们看看 |
[26:47] | Ramon Ramon, | |
[26:49] | Hector is meeting us. Just wait a few minutes. | Hector马上就要和我们见面了 再等几分钟 |
[26:51] | Ramon, please. Hector said… | Ramon 拜托了 Hector说… |
[26:53] | Are you ready to die, Jack? | 你准备好受死了么 Jack? |
[26:55] | Back up! | 退后! |
[26:58] | Get back or I’ll kill him! | 退后 不然我就杀了他! |
[27:00] | – Get back! – Shoot him, Thomas! | – 退后! – 开枪 Thomas! |
[27:01] | Shoot him! | 开枪! |
[27:03] | If I die, he dies. | 我死了 他也活不成 |
[27:04] | Is that what you want Hector to see when you get off this plane? | 难道你要Hector看到这结果? |
[27:08] | Drop the weapons! | 放下武器! |
[27:11] | Bajen. Bajen | |
[27:12] | Jack, there’s no way out of this for you. | Jack 你已经走投无路了 |
[27:15] | He’s right. My brother has an army out there. | 他说得对 我兄弟外面有一群部队 |
[27:18] | We’re not in your backyard anymore, Jack. | 我们现在已经不在你老巢了 Jack |
[27:20] | I’ll worry about that. You just take a seat. | 这事我来担心 你只管坐下 |
[27:23] | Hey, ladies, don’t worry. | 美女们 别怕 |
[27:25] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[27:26] | The party will continue once we’re on the ground. | 等到着陆后 我们继续狂欢 |
[27:30] | The big American hero. | 伟大的美国英雄 |
[27:33] | And what do you think, Jack? | 你觉得呢 Jack? |
[27:35] | That Hector is not prepared for you, huh? | Hector不也正等着你? |
[27:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:40] | Lo tienes? Okay. | 搞定了? 好 |
[27:41] | Ven aca! Rapido, rapido! | 过来! 快! |
[27:44] | Come on! Get in the car! | 快上车! |
[27:46] | Why do you need so many people to pick up your brother? | 为什么你需要那么人去接你兄弟? |
[27:48] | I want to be prepared when the plane lands. | 我想在飞机着陆前做好准备 |
[27:50] | – Prepared for what? – Whatever. | – 准备什么? – 任何情况 |
[27:57] | I haven’t heard from Gael. | 我联系不上Gael |
[27:58] | He should have checked in by now. | 他本来该联系的 |
[28:00] | – So why don’t you call Ramon’s plane? – It’s too risky. | – 那么 为什么你不联系Ramon的飞机? – 太危险了 |
[28:02] | The Americans are checking everything. | 美国人正在遍地搜索 |
[28:04] | Mas! Armas! Come on! Rapido! | 再拿些武器! 快! |
[28:07] | Come on! | 快! |
[28:10] | I have to go, okay? | 我得走了? |
[28:13] | Rapido! Come on. | 快走! |
[28:31] | Who else is working with you, Gael? | 你还有其他同伙么 Gael? |
[28:37] | Let me make something clear. | 我明说吧 |
[28:39] | I would love nothing more than to hang you as a traitor | 我很乐意看到 你以叛徒的身份被吊起来 |
[28:42] | and watch you jerk till you’re dead. | 并挣扎至死 |
[28:45] | But I’m a realist. | 但我也是现实主义者 |
[28:47] | If there are others, tell me now and we might be able to cut you a deal. | 如果你能招供 也许我们会放你一马 |
[29:00] | Is that Hector? | 是Hector打来的? |
[29:08] | Adam, bring me a tracking node now. | Adam 给我拿个跟踪器过来 |
[29:11] | Now! Hector Salazar’s calling. | 快! Hector Salazar正在打电话 |
[29:13] | Kim, grab that laptop. | Kim 把手提电脑拿过来 |
[29:29] | – Put the socket in C5, Kim. – Got it. | – 接C5口 Kim – 明白 |
[29:34] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[29:40] | Okay, go. | 开始 |
[29:41] | One wrong word, I swear to god, I’ll make you regret it. | 敢说错一个字 我保证让你追悔莫及 |
[29:48] | – Hello. – Where have you been? | – 喂 – 你在干吗呢? |
[29:51] | Busy. I don’t have a lot of time. | 我很忙 没空联系你 |
[29:54] | Where is Ramon? | Ramon在哪儿? |
[29:55] | On his way to you. | 在回去的路上 |
[29:56] | Is he safe? | 他安全么? |
[29:58] | Think so. | 应该是 |
[30:00] | What about Bauer? | Bauer呢? |
[30:03] | – Don’t know. – What do you mean you don’t know, huh?! | – 不知道 – 什么叫不知道?! |
[30:06] | What are doing there? | 你在做什么呢? |
[30:08] | They put me on something else. | 他们让我去忙别的了 |
[30:11] | They’re watching me. | 看的太紧 无法抽身 |
[30:14] | Call me when you have something. | 有情况联系我 |
[30:16] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[30:23] | Did we get it? | 查到了么? |
[30:26] | No. | 没有 |
[30:29] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:56] | How you doing? | 你在忙什么? |
[30:59] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你让我担心死了 |
[31:02] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[31:06] | How’s he doing, doctor? | 医生 他怎么样? |
[31:08] | We couldn’t have hoped for better results. | 这是预期的最好结果 |
[31:10] | He should be on his feet in a few days. | 几天内他就能下床 |
[31:13] | When can he come home? | 他什么时候能出院? |
[31:14] | Probably tomorrow. | 明天大概就行 |
[31:15] | I just want to keep an eye on him. Make sure he stays stable. | 我只是想看着他 确保病情稳定 |
[31:20] | Listen, uh, doctor. | 医生 |
[31:21] | Could we have a couple minutes, please? | 能让我们单独呆会么? |
[31:23] | – Of course. – Thanks. | – 当然 – 谢谢 |
[31:32] | Michelle. Michelle | |
[31:33] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[31:34] | Did the President let Salazar out of prison? | 总统把Salazar放出来了么? |
[31:38] | No. No, Jack broke him out. | 不 是Jack帮他脱狱的 |
[31:42] | We think he did it so the President wouldn’t have to make the hard choice. | 我们认为他这么做 是为了不让总统为难 |
[31:45] | – Did he get away? – Yeah. | – 他逃走了么? – 对 |
[31:49] | I have to talk to Gael right away. | 我得立即和Gael联系 |
[31:51] | What? | 怎么? |
[31:52] | – Gael? – Yeah. | – Gael? – 对 |
[31:56] | What, something happen to him? | 怎么 他出事了? |
[32:00] | Tony, Gael’s been working for the Salazars. | Tony Gael是Salazar兄弟的人 |
[32:03] | How do you know that? | 你如何得知的? |
[32:03] | He was using tech one to monitor Salazar’s escape. | 他在技术1部 监控Salazar脱逃 |
[32:06] | And then when we found out, he tried to run. | 当我们发现后 他试图逃跑 |
[32:09] | Where is he now? | 他目前在哪儿? |
[32:10] | He’s still at CTU. | 他还在反恐局 |
[32:11] | Chappelle and Johnson are questioning him. | Chappelle和Johnson正在审问他 |
[32:13] | No, honey, where are you going? | 不行 亲爱的 你去哪儿? |
[32:15] | You have to get me over there right now. | 你现在就得带我过去 |
[32:16] | No, you’re not going anywhere. | 不 你哪儿也不能去 |
[32:17] | Doctor, doctor! | 医生! |
[32:19] | Doctor! | 医生! |
[32:21] | Mr. Almeida, what are you doing? | Almeida先生 你在干什么? |
[32:22] | Look, I have to get out of here, all right? | 听着 我现在得走? |
[32:24] | You can release me to CTU medical if you want. | 你可以把我转交给反恐局的医疗部 |
[32:25] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[32:27] | All right, look, look! | 听着! |
[32:29] | If you’re worried about liability, my wife will sign me out. | 如果你担心责任问题 我妻子会在出院文件上签字 |
[32:34] | Look, Michelle, | 听着 Michelle |
[32:36] | if I ever needed you to trust me, it’s now. | 现在我需要你信任我 |
[32:40] | You see, these are the bank transfers that he made from his account in Bogota. | 看 这是他在波哥大的转账纪录 |
[32:44] | They stopped two weeks ago. | 两星期前停止了运作 |
[32:46] | Follow the money. | 查那些钱 |
[32:48] | Where did it go? | 被转移到哪儿? |
[32:51] | Some of it to a bank account here in L.A. | 有一部分转到了洛杉矶 |
[32:53] | A David Gomez. | 一个叫David Gomez的人的帐上 |
[32:54] | Yeah, we already know about that. What else? | 这我们知道 别的呢? |
[33:00] | – That’s interesting. – What? | – 有意思 – 怎么? |
[33:02] | $720,000 deposited. | 72万美元 转给了一个 |
[33:05] | I’ve never seen this account. | 我从来没见过的账户 |
[33:07] | Where is it? | 哪里? |
[33:10] | Banco del Oeste. Banco del Oeste | |
[33:11] | It’s in a town in Mexico. | 是在墨西哥的一个小镇 |
[33:14] | – Las Nieves. – Okay, look out. | – Las Nieves – 让我看下 |
[33:22] | That’s got to be it. | 肯定是这儿了 |
[33:24] | Good. | 好极了 |
[33:25] | We’re done? | 我们弄完了么? |
[33:26] | – Not quite. – What else? | – 不完全 – 还有什么? |
[33:28] | You have a private plane, don’t you? | 你有私人飞机吧? |
[33:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:30] | Clear it for takeoff. | 准备让它起飞 |
[33:39] | Hey, Kim. | 嗨 Kim |
[33:40] | Hey, Chloe. | 嗨 Chloe |
[33:41] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了? |
[33:43] | Gael, I mean. | 我指 Gael |
[33:44] | No. | 不 |
[33:46] | It’s crazy. I mean, he’s been here, what, two years and the CIA, five before that | 这太疯狂了 他在我们这儿干了2年 在情报局干了5年 |
[33:50] | how does someone like that end up a terrorist? | 像他这种人怎么会是恐怖分子? |
[33:52] | I don’t know, Chloe. | 我也不知道 Chloe |
[33:56] | Listen… | 听着 |
[33:58] | I want to tell you that I don’t think your dad’s a bad person. | 我只是想告诉你 我从来不认为你父亲是坏人 |
[34:01] | If I ever said anything to offend you, I’m sorry. | 如果我有什么冒犯你的地方 我对此道歉 |
[34:04] | It’s okay. Thanks. | 没关系 谢谢 |
[34:07] | There, I’ve said it. | 好 我终于说出来了 |
[34:18] | – Hello? – Kim, it’s me. Are you alone? | – 喂? – Kim是我 没人在旁边吧? |
[34:21] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[34:25] | Where are you? Chappelle ordered you back here. | 你在哪儿? Chappelle要你回来 |
[34:28] | Yeah, he did, but listen. | 没错 但听着 |
[34:29] | I’m not coming back until I find your father. | 在我找到你父亲前 我不会回来 |
[34:31] | How are you gonna do that? | 你准备怎么做? |
[34:32] | I just found out where Hector Salazar is. | 我刚找到Hector Salazar的位置 |
[34:34] | Small town in northern Mexico Calledlas Nieves. | 墨西哥北部Las Nieves小镇 |
[34:37] | I’m sure Jack’s taking Ramon there now. | 我相信Jack带Ramon正前往那里 |
[34:38] | No, Chase, it’s the other way around. | 不 Chase 事情正相反 |
[34:40] | – Ramon’s taking my dad. – How do you know that? | – 是Ramon把我父亲带走了 – 你怎么知道? |
[34:42] | There was a video feed… | 有监视录像记录了 |
[34:45] | and I saw it. | 我亲眼看见的 |
[34:46] | They knocked my dad out and dragged him onto a plane. | 他们敲晕了我爸爸 并把他拖上了飞机 |
[34:49] | Well, wait, wait a minute. A video feed, Kim? I don’t understand. | 等等 监视录像 Kim? 我听不懂 |
[34:52] | Gael, has been working for the Salazars. | Gael 一直在为Salazar兄弟工作 |
[34:54] | He’s been watching everything through | 他一直看着全程 |
[34:56] | Gael? Gael? | |
[34:57] | Yes, Gael has been helping the Salazars this whole time. | 没错 Gael一直在帮Salazar兄弟做事 |
[35:01] | Was Gael talking? | Gael有说什么? |
[35:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:03] | Chappelle’s got him now, | Chappelle正在审他 |
[35:05] | but I don’t know if they’re getting anywhere. | 我不知道是否审出了什么 |
[35:06] | I haven’t heard anything. | 我没有收到任何消息 |
[35:07] | Okay, Kim, CTU has been compromised. You cannot tell anyone you’ve talked to me, okay? | Kim 反恐局已经被泄密了 别让人知道我们通过电话 |
[35:11] | – What about Chappelle? – Especially not Chappelle. | – 那么Chappelle呢? – 特别是他 |
[35:13] | You cannot go in there alone. | 你不能孤身前往 |
[35:15] | Hector’s gonna have an army down there. | Hector有一批人马等着 |
[35:16] | No, I will call for backup when the time’s right. | 有必要时我会呼叫支援的 |
[35:18] | I need to hear you promise, you’re not gonna tell anyone you talked to me. | 我要你保证 你不会让任何人知道我们的谈话 |
[35:21] | I don’t know, Chase. | 我不知道 Chase |
[35:23] | Think about it. Don’t do this to us, Kim. | 好好想想 相信我 Kim |
[35:25] | – There’s too much at stake. – I’m not doing anything to us. | – 这太冒险 – 我不是不相信你 |
[35:27] | This is about your life | 这事关你 |
[35:29] | and my dad’s. | 和我父亲的生命 |
[35:30] | Look, I know what this is about, damn it. | 听着 我知道这有多重要 见鬼 |
[35:32] | Just listen to me. I have to go dark. | 好好听着 我得潜入 |
[35:34] | There’s no time to argue about it. Just do this. | 没时间争执 必须马上去 |
[35:38] | Kim. Kim | |
[35:41] | Be careful, Chase. | 多保重 Chase |
[35:42] | Kim. Kim | |
[35:44] | Kim! Kim! | |
[35:54] | So, tell me, tough guy, what’s the plan? | 说吧 硬汉 你打算怎么着? |
[35:58] | You’ll know soon enough. | 你迟早会知道 |
[35:59] | Come on, we’re interested. Tell the girls. | 得了吧 我们都好奇着呢 和姑娘们说说 |
[36:04] | So you think you’re going to land the plane and arrest Hector. | 你想等飞机降落后 逮捕Hector |
[36:09] | No. Even the great Jack Bauer can’t take 50 men by himself. | 不可能 即使是伟大的Jack Bauer 也无法孤身干掉50个人 |
[36:14] | Oh, I got it. | 我明白了 |
[36:15] | You’re gonna drop me off, | 你准备把我扔下飞机 |
[36:17] | turn the plane around. | 开着飞机就跑 |
[36:19] | Hey, but wait. | 等下 |
[36:20] | You are a criminal in America. Wanted. So where will you go? | 你已经是美国的通缉犯了 你准备去哪儿? |
[36:25] | I don’t think a third-world country will suit you. | 我不觉得第三世界国家会欢迎你 |
[36:29] | I think that’s called a dilemma, Jack. | 这就叫进退两难 Jack |
[36:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:45] | Adam… Adam… | |
[37:47] | Where’s Chappelle? | Chappelle在哪儿? |
[37:48] | He’s with Gael. | 他和Gael在一起 |
[37:49] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[37:51] | Interrogation 820. | 820审讯室 |
[37:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:58] | What the hell’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
[38:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:07] | Talk to me, you son of a bitch. | 告诉我 你个狗娘养的 |
[38:09] | Get the door. | 关门 |
[38:12] | Johnson, that’s enough. | Johnson 够了 |
[38:13] | – Almeida, what are you doing here? – Get him out of the room. | – Almeida 你来干嘛? – 让他出去 |
[38:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:16] | Trust me, Ryan. Get him out of the room. | 相信我 Ryan 让他出去 |
[38:24] | You, too, Ryan. | 你也出去 Ryan |
[38:25] | What? | 什么? |
[38:26] | I got to talk to Gael by myself, all right? Just trust me on this one. | 让我和Gael单独谈 相信我没错 |
[38:29] | Michelle, what’s going on? | Michelle 到底怎么回事? |
[38:33] | Look, I don’t care what’s going on between you two. | 我不在乎你们之间怎么回事 |
[38:36] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying right here. | 我不会离开这间房间 |
[39:07] | Ramon?! Ramon?! | |
[39:15] | Ramon?! Ramon?! | |
[39:31] | Where is Ramon? | Ramon人呢? |
[39:35] | Where’s my brother?! | 我兄弟人呢?! |
[39:38] | Kill him. Kill Bauer. | 打死Bauer |
[39:40] | Do you hear me? | 听到了么? |
[39:45] | What are you doing, Jack? | 你在干吗 Jack? |
[39:46] | Your brother tried to kill me on the plane! | 你兄弟想在飞机上杀了我! |
[39:48] | Why all the guns?! This is not what we talked about. | 为什么到处都是你的人?! 这和我们谈好的不一样! |
[39:51] | Ibajen sus armas! | 放下武器! |
[39:54] | I was worried. Gael wasn’t sure you were on the plane. | 我担心死了 Gael也不知道你是否在飞机上 |
[39:59] | Go see your brother. | 到你兄弟那儿去 |
[40:06] | Hi, brother. I’m so glad to see you. | 兄弟 很高兴见到你 |
[40:08] | What’s going on? I don’t understand. | 到底怎么回事? 我不明白 |
[40:11] | I’ll tell you all about it in a minute. I promise. | 我保证马上给你解释 |
[40:24] | Good job, Jack. | 干得不错 Jack |
[40:39] | Come. | 来吧 |
[40:40] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多活要忙 |
[40:46] | What are you doing, Hector? | 你在干吗 Hector? |
[40:49] | Come. | 来吧 |
[40:50] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会解释的 |
[41:30] | – He’s in. – What are you talking about? | – 他潜进去了 – 你们在说什么? |
[41:32] | – Who’s in? – Jack. | – 谁潜进去了? – Jack |
[41:34] | – What?! – Gael and I have been working with Jack. | – 什么?! – Gael和我一直在为Jack工作 |
[41:35] | We’ve been trying to get him back undercover with the Salazars. | 我们试图让他潜回Salazar兄弟的组织 |
[41:38] | That signal means he’s back in. | 这个信号说明他已经成功了 |
[41:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:41] | I’ll explain everything. Right now we got to call the President. | 我会解释的 现在我们得联系总统 |