时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Sir, everything that’s happened today from the infected body at Health Services | 今天所发生的一切 从医疗中心的感染尸体 |
[00:17] | through Ramon Salazar’s prison break has been a part of an elaborate sting operation. | 到Ramon Salazar的越狱都属于一次精心策划的苦肉计 |
[00:21] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[00:22] | a group of scientists from the Ukraine were trying to sell a weaponized virus on the open market | 一小撮乌克兰的科学正试图在黑市上销售一种武器化病毒 |
[00:26] | and I suggested the Salazars as potential buyers. | 我而我推荐了Salazar组织 |
[00:28] | Our goal was to remove the virus stock pile from the marketplace. | 我们的目的是在市场上根除货源 |
[00:31] | But all of this hinged on me convincing the Salazars | 成败的先决条件是 |
[00:34] | that I had switched sides. | 让Salazar兄弟我已经叛变了 |
[00:35] | Tell me how the man who betrayed us is now our friend. | 告诉我 这叛徒怎么会成了我们朋友 |
[00:38] | Bauer came to me with an opportunity | Bauer给我送来一个机会 |
[00:41] | to make more money | 能挣很多钱 |
[00:42] | than we have ever dreamed of. | 多到我们无法想象 |
[00:44] | What’s in it for you, Jack? | 这对你有什么好处 Jack? |
[00:46] | $15 million. | 1千5百万美金 |
[00:47] | I would never have thought that Jack Bauer was for sale. | 我从来没想过Jack Bauer会为钱干事 |
[00:52] | You said you’d take me away from here. | 你说过你会带我离开这里 |
[00:54] | Do you remember, Jack? | 还记得么 Jack? |
[00:56] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我还记得 |
[00:58] | There was one small thing you forgot to mention. | 其实你只有一件事没有明说… |
[01:00] | You are a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[01:02] | But even that wouldn’t matter if you’d meant half the things you said to me | 但是我不在乎这 只要你还能记住一丁点承诺 |
[01:05] | I meant everything I ever said to you. | 我对你所说的话 都是真心诚意的 |
[01:08] | For the next few hours, | 往后的几小时里 |
[01:09] | all of our resources are dedicated to helping Jack Bauer intercept this virus. | 我们要倾尽一切资源帮助Jack Bauer阻截病毒 |
[01:14] | Tony, I spoke to Chase. | Tony 我和Chase通过话 |
[01:16] | He’s not coming back to CTU. | 他不会回到反恐局 |
[01:17] | He still thinks my father was captured by the Salazars. | Chase依旧认为我父亲是被Salazar他们绑架了 |
[01:20] | And he thinks he’s going in to rescue Jack. | 因此他要前往拯救Jack. |
[01:22] | Damn it. If he goes in there, he’s going to blow Jack’s cover. | 该死的! 如果他一去 Jack的身份就暴露了 |
[01:24] | We’re going to lose this virus. | 那我们就拿不到病毒了 |
[01:26] | I know this man. | 我认识他 |
[01:28] | Bauer’s partner! | 他是Bauer的搭档 |
[01:29] | What the hell’s going on here, Jack? | 这到底是怎么回事 Jack? |
[01:30] | Shut up, Chase! | 闭嘴 Chase! |
[01:31] | You should never have followed me down here. | 你根本不该跟踪我 |
[01:33] | – You with them? – Yes, I’m with them. | – 你和他们一伙了? – 没错 |
[01:40] | – Jack. – Shut up, Chase. | – Jack – 闭嘴 Chase! |
[01:42] | You want to get through this, just shut up! | 你如果还想活命 就给我闭嘴! |
[01:46] | The transponder in Jack’s watch just went dead. | Jack的手表发信器坏了 |
[01:48] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[01:49] | By the time the assault teams are in position, | 即使突击部队就位 |
[01:51] | we’ll have no idea where he is. | 我们也根本不知道他身在何处 |
[02:08] | Ladies And Gentlemen, the President will make a brief statement. | 女士们先生们 总统将会宣布简短公告 |
[02:10] | There will be no questions at this time. | 不设提问 |
[02:23] | My fellow americans, good evening. | 我亲爱的美国人民 晚上好 |
[02:26] | A few hours ago, | 几小时前 |
[02:27] | I had to terminate the presidential debate | 我不得不中止 总统竞选辩论 |
[02:29] | in order to handle what was at the time | 来处理手头要事 |
[02:32] | a national security threat. | 一项国家安全问题 |
[02:34] | I can’t reveal to you at this time | 我目前无法向你们透露 |
[02:36] | for the details surrounding the situation. | 情况的细节 |
[02:38] | Those will be forthcoming in the next few hours. | 几小时后 一切都将水落石出 |
[02:41] | Let me assure you that the danger that existed a few hours ago has passed. | 但我保证几小时前的危机已经不复存在 |
[02:46] | America is safe, | 美国安全了 |
[02:49] | the American people are safe. | 美国人民也安全了 |
[02:52] | I apologize to my opponent, Senator Keeler, | 我向我的竞选对手 参议员Keeler以及 |
[02:55] | and to the millions of you who were expecting to see the two of us engaged in the issues. | 期待看到我们辩论的上百万民众表示歉意 |
[03:01] | The debate will be rescheduled. | 辩论将择日再举行 |
[03:03] | I’d like to thank you all for your patience and understanding. | 我向各位的耐心及宽容表示谢意 |
[03:06] | – Good night. – Mr. Prident, Mr. President, | – 晚安 – 总统先生 |
[03:09] | there have been rumors that this crisis was manufactured by your administration | 有流言说此次危机是由您的官员所捏造 |
[03:12] | to protect your friend, Dr. Anne Packard. | 意图袒护您的朋友 Anne Packard医生 |
[03:14] | How do you respond to that, sir? | 您对此怎么看? |
[03:20] | Those allegations were false. | 这些传言是捏造的 |
[03:23] | Senator Keeler’s charges were unfounded and we have proof. | 参议员Keeler的指控是空穴来风 我们有证据 |
[03:26] | Proof that comes directly from Anne Packard’s ex-husband. | 由Anne Packard的前夫所提供 |
[03:30] | In fact, in the next few days and weeks, | 事实上 之后一段时间里 |
[03:32] | Senator Keeler will have his own explaining to do. | 参议员Keeler得想法自圆其说 |
[03:36] | Anne Packard is an individual of the utmost integrity. | Anne Packard是一个正直善良的人 |
[03:41] | She didn’t deserve this. | 她不应受到如此待遇 |
[03:43] | Mr. President! | 总统先生! |
[03:45] | Thank you. Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen. | 谢谢 女士们先生们 |
[03:46] | That’s it. No more questions. Thank you. | 到此为止 提问结束 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Bauer’s with the Salazar brothers in Mexico. | Bauer和Salazar兄弟在墨西哥 |
[03:51] | His transponder signal has stopped working. | 他的跟踪器失灵了 |
[03:54] | We’re doing everything we can to reestablish contact. | 我们要竭尽所能联系上他 |
[03:56] | Tell the Delta units to hold their positions till I get back to you. | 让特种部队在收到我消息前 原地待命 |
[04:00] | Right. Thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[04:05] | Why don’t we try an amplification module? | 为什么我们不试试增幅器? |
[04:06] | I’ve already cycled through it three times. | 我已经试了3次了 |
[04:08] | It’s not a weak signal, there’s no signal. | 不是信号薄弱 而是根本没有 |
[04:11] | What do we think happened here? | 我们觉得有哪些可能性? |
[04:12] | There’s a strong possibility that Jack’s cover might have been blown. | 很有可能Jack的身份被揭穿了 |
[04:15] | There’s no indication that his transponder’s been found | 没有任何征兆说明他的跟踪器被发现 |
[04:17] | or that his cover’s been blown. | 或者他的身份败露 |
[04:19] | It may be either he’s in a place where we can’t get the signal | 有可能他所在的地方发不出信号 |
[04:21] | or the transponder’s broken. | 或者他的跟踪器坏了 |
[04:22] | Partial damage might have knocked it to another frequency. | 部分受损可能会改变其原有频率 |
[04:25] | – Let’s run a scan. – I’m doing that now. | – 扫描一下频带 – 我正在干 |
[04:27] | I’m only a third of the way through the spectrum, but so far, no luck. | 到现在为止只查了三分之一 但是到目前为止没有找到 |
[04:30] | All right, I’ll get you some help. | 好吧 我会找人帮你 |
[04:34] | Kim. Kim | |
[04:35] | – Yes, Tony? – Do you know how to do a frequency scan? | – 怎么 Tony? – 你知道怎么进行频带扫描么? |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[04:38] | Okay. We’re trying to pick up your father’s transponder signal. | 好吧 我们试图搜索你父亲的跟踪器信号 |
[04:41] | Michelle’s already begun the scan. Coordinate with her. | Michelle已经在搜索了 配合她 |
[04:43] | – What’s the signature? – I already told you… 30 over five. | – 署名是什么? – 我已经说过了30/5 |
[04:47] | You didn’t tell me. | 你没说过 |
[04:49] | Look, Kim. | 听着 Kim |
[04:50] | I know it’s hard on you… | 我知道你不好过 |
[04:52] | your father’s life being at stake… | 你父亲生死未卜 |
[04:53] | but I need you to focus, okay? | 但是你得集中注意力 明白? |
[04:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:11] | All right, good. | 就这样 |
[05:12] | Call me if anything changes. | 如果有什么消息 告诉我 |
[05:16] | Why are we stopped? | 为什么我们停在这儿? |
[05:17] | Tomas says there is no sign of anyone following us. | Tomas说我们没被跟踪 |
[05:20] | Until we know more, we’re better off staying here. | 在我们了解到更多前 我们最好呆在这儿 |
[05:27] | Would he have come here on his own without backup? | 他会不会是孤身前来? |
[05:30] | Maybe he came by himself to rescue you. | 也许他想独自救你 |
[05:33] | How sad. | 太可怜了 |
[05:34] | Does it bother you, Jack, that your partner’s going to die, trying to save you? | 你难过么 Jack 你搭档因为救你而死? |
[05:38] | It breaks me up. | 很难过 |
[05:43] | Then kill him. | 然后灭口 |
[05:47] | This man Amador should have called by now to set up the meeting. | 那个叫Amador的 应该已经打电话安排会面了 |
[05:50] | He’s going to call, don’t worry. | 他会联系的 别担心 |
[05:52] | Just make sure you got your money ready. | 只要你准备好钱 |
[05:53] | The money’s ready. | 钱已经准备好了 |
[06:00] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[06:02] | It’s Amador. | 我是Amador |
[06:03] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[06:04] | Where? | 哪儿见? |
[06:05] | Put Bauer on the phone. | 让Bauer接电话 |
[06:07] | I only deal with him. | 我只和他谈 |
[06:16] | This is Jack. | 我是Jack |
[06:18] | Hi, Jack. Five kilometers north of the town, the trail splits off the road into the woods. | Jack 小镇北面5公里处 有通往丛林的岔道 |
[06:22] | Take the two kilometers. 15 minutes. | 沿着那条路2公里 15分钟路程 |
[06:25] | Got it. | 明白 |
[06:27] | The meeting’s north of here in 15 minutes. | 接头点在这里北面 15分钟内赶到 |
[06:32] | Wait. | 等下 |
[06:34] | The phone. | 给我电话 |
[06:36] | What if he calls back? | 如果他打回来呢? |
[06:37] | I’ll take a message. | 我会留言 |
[06:44] | Look at you, Jack. You are a mess. | 看看你 Jack 你看起来糟透了 |
[06:47] | We got to get you straight or you’ll never get through this. | 我们得帮你收拾干净 不然你肯定挺不过去 |
[06:50] | I’m not gonna fix. | 我不使用毒品 |
[06:56] | Take them. | 吃点这个 |
[06:58] | You’ll feel better. | 你会好些 |
[07:10] | I need to use the bathroom. | 我得用下厕所 |
[07:13] | They’re in the back. | 里面就是 |
[07:20] | I want you to get some sleep. | 我希望你睡会 |
[07:22] | – I’m not tired. – I’ll wake you when it’s time to leave. | – 我不累 – 走的时候 我会叫醒你的 |
[07:26] | – Where’s Hector? – He’s busy. | – Hector呢? – 他很忙 |
[07:27] | You’ll see him tomorrow morning. | 明天早上你就能看到他 |
[07:31] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[07:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:44] | Claudia, sit down! | Claudia 坐下! |
[07:46] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[07:52] | I need you to listen to me. | 我要你仔细听我说 |
[07:56] | Hector and Ramon are trying to buy a virus to use as a weapon. | Hector和Ramon要购买细菌武器 |
[07:59] | Millions of people could die. | 上百万人会因此死去 |
[08:01] | I’ve set up this deal so my government can take control of the virus and destroy it. | 我安排这场交易 帮助美国政府控制病毒并消灭它 |
[08:04] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么? |
[08:05] | You’re still with CTU? | 你还在为反恐局干? |
[08:07] | Yes, I’m still with CTU. | 是的 我还是属于反恐局的 |
[08:08] | But you broke Ramon out of prison. | 但是你帮Ramon越狱了 |
[08:10] | That was so I could gain his trust, | 这样我才能得到他的信任 |
[08:12] | to make the deal happen. | 来进行这场交易 |
[08:13] | I cannot allow this virus to get into the wrong hands. | 我不能让病毒落入魔掌 |
[08:17] | You betrayed us once, now you’ve come to betray us again? | 你骗了我们一次 现在你又要欺骗我们? |
[08:19] | No, it’s them, not you. | 是骗他们 不是骗你 |
[08:22] | I was a fool to believe any of it. | 我像一个笨蛋一样轻信 |
[08:24] | I’m going to protect you and going to get your family somewhere safe. | 我会保护你 并把你家人送到安全地带 |
[08:27] | – All lies. – I wanted to come back for you earlier, | – 撒谎 – 我很早就想回来找你 |
[08:29] | but when I heard about this virus, I had to deal with it. | 但是当我听到病毒问题 我得优先处理这个 |
[08:32] | Millions of lives are at stake. You have to understand that. | 几百万人性命攸关 你得明白这点 |
[08:37] | But I can get you out now. | 这次我可以把你带出去 |
[08:39] | You, Sergio and your father. | 你 Sergio和你父亲 |
[08:44] | – How? – American soldiers are not far from here. | – 怎么做? – 美国士兵离这儿不远 |
[08:47] | They’re waiting for my signal, but I can’t reach them | 他们在等我消息 但是我联系不到他们 |
[08:49] | because my transmitter’s been destroyed. | 因为我的跟踪器坏了 |
[08:51] | Claudia Claudia, | |
[08:52] | I have nothing to gain from telling you this if it’s not the truth. | 骗你对我没有好处 |
[08:55] | One word from you and I’m a dead man. | 只要你一句话 我就死路一条 |
[09:03] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[09:05] | First, I need a cell phone. I need to let CTU know where I am. | 首先 我需要手机 我得和反恐局联系 报告我的位置 |
[09:09] | Then I need you to do whatever you can | 然后 我要你尽量 |
[09:11] | to help my partner Chase, | 帮助我的搭档 Chase |
[09:13] | – to keep him alive. – No, when Hector realizes it, | – 让他活着 – 不行 Hector一旦发现 |
[09:15] | – he’s going to kill me. – We’ll be gone by then. | – 我就活不了了 – 那时我们早就远走高飞了 |
[09:17] | Chase can help you get out, | Chase可以帮你逃出去 |
[09:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:20] | But if I can’t contact CTU, this is all for nothing. | 但是如果我联系不上反恐局 这一切就都完了 |
[09:23] | You’ve got to get me that phone. | 你得给我电话 |
[09:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:28] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力的 |
[09:45] | I have to go. They’re waiting for me. | 我得走了 他们正等着我 |
[09:49] | If you’re lying to me again, | 如果你再骗我 |
[09:51] | I’ll kill you myself. | 我就亲手杀了你 |
[09:57] | Help Chase. | 去救Chase |
[10:15] | Jack Bauer broke Ramon out of prison. | Jack Bauer帮Ramon越狱 |
[10:18] | Your people are sending forces to bring them back. | 你们的人会来抓他们 |
[10:22] | When are they coming? | 他们什么时候来? |
[10:27] | When? | 时间? |
[10:30] | and where? | 地点? |
[10:45] | quiere mas. | 动手 |
[10:55] | He was your partner. | 他原本是你搭档 |
[10:56] | You must be feeling something. | 你心情一定不好受 |
[11:00] | I’ve got a $15 million payday when this deal goes down. | 我能从这笔交易里分到1千5百万美金 |
[11:04] | He’s on his own. | 因此我帮不了他 |
[11:08] | Is he as tough as you? | 他和你一样倔强么? |
[11:12] | He still believes in the lie. | 他依旧生活在谎言中 |
[11:15] | What lie? | 什么谎言? |
[11:16] | That what he’s doing has purpose. | 他认为自己的所作所为是有意义的 |
[11:19] | Belief is a beautiful thing. | 有信仰是好事 |
[11:22] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[11:37] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[11:39] | – Please. – Don’t… | – 别这样 – 不嘛… |
[11:55] | Ramon is waiting, okay? | Ramon在等我 |
[12:31] | I left my phone inside. | 我把手机忘里面了 |
[12:33] | I’ll get it. | 我会去取的 |
[12:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:07] | – Chloe. – What? | – Chloe – 怎么? |
[13:08] | – Have you heard from Chase? – No. | – 有Chase的消息么? – 没有 |
[13:09] | Are there alternate frequencies he might use to contact you? | 他有没有可能 用其它频率联系你 |
[13:12] | Yeah, there are, and they’re on auto-scan. | 有 那些频道正在扫描中 |
[13:14] | – He hasn’t checked in. – Look, Chloe, I know that you’re busy, | – 他没有联系 – 听我说 Chloe 我知道你很忙 |
[13:17] | but maybe we can reach him by satellite. | 但是我们也许可以通过卫星找到他 |
[13:18] | Satellite? Good idea. I didn’t i think of that, Kim. | 卫星? 好主意 我怎么没想到呢 Kim |
[13:20] | – I’ll get right on that. – Don’t be sarcastic with me, Chloe. | – 我马上去弄 – 你没必要冷嘲热讽 Chloe |
[13:23] | This is someone I care about. | 我只是关心他们 |
[13:25] | Get a grip. | 放轻松 |
[13:27] | I have to update the President in half an hour. | 半小时内我得给总统报告 |
[13:29] | I don’t want to tell him we’re in the same place we were a half-hour ago, which is nowhere. | 我不想告诉他半小时内我们毫无进展 毫无头绪 |
[13:32] | I don’t want excuses. Just get me the answer, all right? | 我不想听借口 我只要答案 明白? |
[13:37] | I need to finalize the comm file. | 我得完成通讯文件 |
[13:39] | That should have been done already. | 你应该已经完成了 |
[13:40] | Well, I need the format code and you said you were going to download it. | 我需要格式码 你说你会去下载的 |
[13:46] | That’s the code from the previous file. | 这是前一份文件的 |
[13:58] | – Thank you. – All right. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[14:02] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了么? |
[14:03] | Yeah, I got it. | 拿到了 |
[14:04] | Eight minutes shot to hell on an invalid code. | 密码错误 会浪费8分钟 |
[14:13] | Access granted. | 进去了 |
[14:15] | That could have been a disaster. Without those files, | 如果错了结果会很严重 少了那些文件 |
[14:17] | we can’t track the rescue teams. | 我们联系不上救援队 |
[14:34] | Come. | 进来 |
[14:40] | Bad news. CTU lost track of Jack Bauer. | 坏消息 反恐局失去了Jack Bauer的信号 |
[14:44] | – Is he in trouble? – We don’t know. | – 他有麻烦了? – 我们不知道 |
[14:46] | Does he have possession of the virus yet? | 他得到病毒了? |
[14:47] | We don’t know that, either, David. | 我们也不知道 David |
[14:50] | Come. | 进来 |
[14:53] | Mr. President, I have Alan Milliken on the line for you. | 总统先生 Alan Milliken在线上等你 |
[14:59] | I’ll take it. | 我来接 |
[15:11] | You angry with me? | 你生我气么? |
[15:12] | Of course I’m not angry with you. | 当然不 |
[15:14] | Your first time in L.A. in three years and | 三年里你第一次来洛杉矶 |
[15:16] | you don’t even call. | 连个电话都没打 |
[15:19] | It’s been a bad day, Alan. | 今天不是个好日子 Alan |
[15:20] | I know. I’ve been watching the news. | 我知道 我看过新闻了 |
[15:23] | I don’t want to add to your burdens, but I’d like to come by and see you. | 我不想增加你的负担 但还是想过来拜访你 |
[15:27] | See me? | 拜访我? |
[15:29] | David David. | |
[15:30] | I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t important. | 如果不是要事 我不会来找你 |
[15:33] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[15:35] | After all, you are the President of the United States. | 你毕竟是美国总统 |
[15:38] | In large part, thanks to you. | 这大部分归功于你 |
[15:41] | I’ll come to you, Alan. | 我来找你 Alan |
[15:42] | I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 15分钟内 我会到 |
[15:44] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 David |
[15:46] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:47] | As a personal favor to me, | 作为个人要求 |
[15:50] | I’m asking you not to bring Wayne. | 我不想让Wayne一起来 |
[15:54] | May I ask why? | 我能询问理由么? |
[15:56] | That’s something I’d rather explain in person. | 我想面对面和你解释 |
[15:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | – Where are we? – So far, | – 进行得怎么样? – 到目前为止 |
[16:15] | we’re not able to pick up Jack on any of our imagery. | 还是联系不上Jack |
[16:19] | How long we been out of contact? | 我们失去联系有多久了? |
[16:21] | His tracking beacon went dead… | 从他的跟踪器失灵开始… |
[16:24] | 27 minutes ago. | 有27分钟了 |
[16:25] | Last known location? | 最后的位置? |
[16:27] | Here. | 这儿 |
[16:29] | He can’t be much farther out than 30 miles in any one direction. | 他一定在这方圆30英里内 |
[16:31] | Unless he was choppered out. | 除非他被直升机送走 |
[16:33] | No way. Air tactical’s watching the skies. | 不可能 空军一直监视着空域 |
[16:38] | Where’s Bauer? | Bauer在哪儿? |
[16:42] | We don’t know yet. | 我们不知道 |
[16:45] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[16:47] | So, | 那么 |
[16:47] | this entire operation, which hinges on Jack being on-site | 这个以Jack在病毒交易现场 |
[16:50] | when they deliver the virus, is going down the tubes | 为先决条件的行动即将功亏一篑 |
[16:53] | because we don’t know where he is. | 因为我们不知道他身在何处 |
[16:55] | – How does that happen? – Look, Ryan, | – 怎么会变得这样? – 听着 Ryan |
[16:57] | you want to chew us out? | 你想要骂我们? |
[16:59] | Do it later. We’re trying to get this back on track. | 晚点可以 现在我们得努力把一切搞定 |
[17:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:03] | You’d better find Bauer and make this thing work, Tony. | 你最好找到Bauer并让一切回归正轨 Tony |
[17:06] | Otherwise, the two of you and Jack, assuming he’s still alive, | 不然你们和那个不知死活Jack |
[17:08] | are going to take the fall for everything that happened today, | 将为今天所发生的一切负责 |
[17:11] | from the prison riots to Salazar’s escape and every dead body in between. | 包括监狱暴动 Salazar的越狱还有因此导致的牺牲者 |
[17:20] | So, what happens if Jack goes to this meeting without backup? | 如果Jack去交易却得不到支援会怎么样? |
[17:25] | The Salazars get the virus. | Salazar会拿到病毒 |
[17:29] | What happens from there? | 之后会怎么样? |
[17:33] | I don’t know. | 我也没头绪 |
[17:53] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了么? |
[17:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事了 |
[18:04] | Amador Amador. | |
[18:08] | Hello, Jack. | 喂 Jack |
[18:10] | So these must be the buyers you’re representing. | 这几位一定是你所代表的买家 |
[18:13] | This is Hector and Ramon Salazar. | 这两位是Hector和Ramon Salazar |
[18:19] | There’s $100 million in escrow accounts in Geneva and Hong Kong. | 有1亿美金在日内瓦和香港的契约户口 |
[18:23] | We’re prepared to give immediate instructions to have the money transferred | 我们已经准备好随时转账 |
[18:26] | as soon as we have confirmation that the virus has been delivered. | 只等病毒到位 |
[18:29] | There’s been a complication. | 情况变复杂了 |
[18:30] | Another buyer’s interested in the virus. | 另一个买家也想要病毒 |
[18:32] | What are you talking about? We have a deal. | 你在说什么? 我们已经谈定了 |
[18:33] | – What’s going on, Jack? – I don’t know. | – 这怎么回事 Jack? – 我不知道 |
[18:35] | Jack had nothing to do with it. | Jack和此事无关 |
[18:37] | This is a new development. This just surfaced in the last few hours. | 这是几小时内 刚刚发生的情况 |
[18:40] | We’ll hold an auction and the virus will go to the highest bidder. | 我们决定进行拍卖 病毒会给买价最高的一方 |
[18:46] | Mr. Salazar, | Salazar先生 |
[18:48] | I merely represent the wishes of my client. | 我只是传达我客户的意愿 |
[18:51] | May we have a moment? | 能让我们私下商量么? |
[18:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:58] | Hector, this does not need to be a problem. | Hector 这不成问题 |
[19:01] | – It’s a huge problem. – Think it through. | – 很成问题 – 好好想想 |
[19:04] | You have $40 to $50 million at this price tag, | 你再扔个四五千万进去 |
[19:06] | and you’re still looking at over an $800 million profit. | 依旧能坐收8亿的利润 |
[19:09] | so you said you can move the virus for a billion dollars. | 你说过这个病毒能卖到10亿美金 |
[19:11] | That was your estimate, right? | 你是这么估计的不是么? |
[19:12] | – Something like that. – You’ve come this far. | – 差不多 – 已经到这地步了 |
[19:14] | Don’t stop. | 别收手 |
[19:16] | Let it play out. | 干到底 |
[19:18] | The other buyer’s here. | 另一个买家已经到了 |
[19:38] | You know her? | 你认识她? |
[19:48] | What the hell is he doing here? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[19:51] | That man is a federal agent. | 这人是联邦特工 |
[19:52] | We know who he is, Nina. | 我们知道这个 Nina |
[19:54] | – Everything’s fine. – No, it’s not. | – 这没关系 – 不 有关系 |
[19:56] | He’s setting us up. You have to kill him. | 他在套我们 我们得干掉他 |
[19:58] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[20:00] | The first man who fires gets cut down. That’s a promise. | 谁先开枪谁就出局 我说到做到 |
[20:10] | Why is he here? | 他怎么会在这儿? |
[20:11] | He represents a buyer, Nina, just like you. | 他和你一样 Nina 是买方代表 |
[20:14] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[20:15] | Believe me, I know him. Whatever he’s told you, | 相信我 我了解他 无论他说了什么 |
[20:17] | he’s lying. | 都是骗你的 |
[20:19] | I don’t work for CTU anymore, Nina. | 我已经不为反恐局干了 Nina |
[20:22] | I work for myself. | 我给自己干 |
[20:29] | – I’m out of here. – Nina, please. | – 我走了 – Nina 拜托了 |
[20:31] | Let her go and honor the original agreement. | 让她走 我们继续原来的约定 |
[20:35] | I don’t think your client’s going to be too happy if you walk out | 你的客户知道你这样离开 |
[20:37] | and let the virus go to another buyer. | 让病毒落入他手后 不会高兴的 |
[20:44] | We gotta close this deal. | 我们得拿下这笔交易 |
[20:47] | We have a wide perimeter, lookouts everywhere, | 我们到处都有人放风 |
[20:50] | and we’re monitoring every frequency. | 而且也监听着每条频道 |
[20:52] | There’s no law or military within 25 kilometers. | 25公里内没有任何执法机关和军队 |
[20:58] | You know how I work. | 你知道我的作风 |
[21:01] | This area is completely secure. | 这里很安全 |
[21:03] | If I had the slightest doubt, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果我起疑心 那我根本不会来 |
[21:08] | I suggest we all take a few minutes to calm ourselves. | 我建议大家都冷静一会 |
[21:13] | Then I’ll explain the ground rules, | 然后我就开始解释规矩 |
[21:15] | and we’ll proceed with the bids. | 让我们开始投标 |
[21:17] | Agreed? | 同意么? |
[21:22] | Agreed. | 行 |
[21:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:27] | David. David | |
[22:29] | Alan, it’s good to see you. | Alan 很高兴见到你 |
[22:31] | Thanks for finding the time to fit me in. | 谢谢你百忙之中抽空看我 |
[22:33] | You’ve always made time for me, Alan, | 你总是为我安排时间 Alan |
[22:35] | even when there was no obvious reason to do so. | 即使没有要事 |
[22:38] | Your potential was always obvious, David. | 你是很有潜力的 David. |
[22:41] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[22:42] | Well, I could use a few new body parts, | 我身体有些部分不灵光了 |
[22:44] | – but besides that… – Well, you look well. | – 但除此以外 – 你看起来不错 |
[22:51] | I know you’re wondering what could be so important that I’d ask you here, | 我知道你很好奇找你有什么要事 |
[22:55] | so I’ll be brief and I’ll be blunt. | 我直截了当地说吧 |
[22:58] | I want your brother off the team. | 我要你兄弟退出政权 |
[23:02] | I don’t understand. You’ve always been supportive of Wayne. | 我不明白 你一直很支持Wayne |
[23:04] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[23:06] | I’m not anymore. | 但现在不是 |
[23:09] | What’s this all about, Alan? | 这是为什么 Alan? |
[23:14] | – Yes, sir? – Tell my wife to come in here. | – 老爷? – 让我妻子过来 |
[23:17] | Right away, sir. | 马上 |
[23:30] | Julia. Julia | |
[23:31] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[23:33] | David is wondering why I want him to fire Wayne, | David想知道为什么我要他解雇Wayne |
[23:37] | and I thought you should explain. | 我觉得你能告诉他 |
[23:44] | As you know, I’ve known Wayne for some time. | 如你所知 我和Wayne相识有一会儿了 |
[23:49] | Three years ago, | 三年前 |
[23:50] | when he was President of Alan’s company, | 当他是Alan公司总裁时 |
[23:53] | we began to spend quite a bit of time together. | 我们经常呆在一起 |
[23:56] | Get to it, Julia. | 说到点上 Julia |
[24:01] | Wayne and I became involved. | Wayne和我坠入爱河 |
[24:02] | They had an affair, | 他们发生了关系! |
[24:04] | while I was recuperating from the stroke. | 当时我还在康复 |
[24:07] | That’s how your brother thanked me. | 你兄弟就这么报答我 |
[24:13] | Go on. | 继续 |
[24:16] | We saw each other for a year, | 在你要求他加入你政权前 |
[24:19] | before you asked him to join your administration. | 我和他交往了一年 |
[24:22] | Then we broke it off. | 然后我们就分手了 |
[24:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[24:28] | If you knew about this, why didn’t you say something? | 如果你知道这事 为什么当时你不表态? |
[24:30] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[24:32] | I just found out recently. | 是最近刚发现的 |
[24:35] | Did you know, David? | 你知道么 David? |
[24:37] | – Did you keep it from me, too? – Of course not. | – 你也瞒着我么? – 当然没有 |
[24:40] | I can hardly even believe it’s true. | 我甚至无法相信这是真的 |
[24:42] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[24:49] | – I’ve told you how sorry I am. – You can go. | – 我告诉过你 我有多抱歉 – 你出去 |
[24:54] | I waited for you to come to Los Angeles so I could do this face-to-face. | 我一直等你来洛杉矶 这样我能亲自找你 |
[25:00] | I gave your brother my company, | 我把公司交给你兄弟 |
[25:02] | and he took my wife. | 而他拐走了我妻子 |
[25:05] | Now I’m taking away his job. | 现在我要夺走他的工作 |
[25:08] | Wayne is my chief of staff, | Wayne是我的总管 |
[25:10] | my closest friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[25:12] | – I trust him. – I don’t, | – 我信任他 – 我不信任 |
[25:14] | and neither should you. He’s dishonest. | 你也不应该 他不正直 |
[25:19] | I think you would agree, David, | 我以为你会赞同我 David |
[25:21] | that you wouldn’t be where you are without my support over the years. | 这些年 没有我的支持你走不到这一步 |
[25:27] | I’ve never asked you for anything in return, | 我从来不求回报 |
[25:30] | but I’m asking you now. | 除了现在 我要求 |
[25:32] | Fire Wayne. | 解雇Wayne |
[25:36] | I’m sorry, Alan, I can’t do that. | 我很抱歉 Alan 我做不到 |
[25:45] | I’m disappointed… | 我很失望… |
[25:48] | … but not surprised. | … 但并不惊讶 |
[25:51] | And you know me well enough not to be surprised if there are repercussions. | 你也了解我 知道这样做会有什么结果 |
[25:54] | I hope you’re not threatening me. | 我希望你这不是在威胁我 |
[25:57] | I don’t make threats, David. | 我从不威胁人 David |
[25:59] | I just tell it like it is. | 我说到做到 |
[26:02] | You let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变了主意 记得联系我 |
[26:17] | Have them open up the field search to these coordinates… | 让他们调查这些位置 |
[26:20] | tell them it’s a priority. | 告诉他们这优先处理 |
[26:21] | – Do you want me to ask… – Sorry, I don’t mean to interrupt, | – 你要我找… – 抱歉 我并不想打岔 |
[26:23] | but can I see you for a minute? | 能和你私下谈谈么? |
[26:25] | Do you have enough to go on? | 你这些活够么? |
[26:26] | I’ll let you know if the satellite guys give me any trouble. | 如果联系卫星处有问题 我会找你 |
[26:32] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[26:33] | It’s actually about Tony. | 是Tony的事 |
[26:36] | Look… | 听我说… |
[26:39] | I don’t know if he’s… | 我不知道… |
[26:42] | You don’t know if he… | 你不知道… |
[26:43] | what? | 什么? |
[26:45] | I don’t know if he’s well enough to do his job. | 我不知道他到底干得了干不了 |
[26:47] | Kim, he was shot a few hours ago. | Kim 几小时前他刚中弹 |
[26:49] | He’s not going to be working at full capacity. | 他没法全力工作 |
[26:52] | I know, but what if he misses something important? | 我知道 但是如果他总是漏掉关键怎么办? |
[26:54] | I mean, he’s running things. | 我指如果他搞砸了事 |
[26:56] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[26:57] | He asked me to finalize the comm files, | 他让我完成通讯文件 |
[27:00] | but he forgot to give me the format codes. | 但是他忘记给我格式码 |
[27:03] | And then just before, he chewed me out | 至前他还骂我一顿 |
[27:04] | for forgetting something he thought he told me… | 骂我不记得他说的事 |
[27:07] | except he never told me. | 但他确实没有说过 |
[27:09] | He’s under a lot of stress… we all are. | 他压力很大 我们也是 |
[27:12] | That’s my point. | 我就是说这个 |
[27:14] | Michelle, you’re his wife, | Michelle 你是他老婆 |
[27:16] | but you’re also second in command, | 你也是这里的二把手 |
[27:18] | and if Tony can’t do the job, | 如果Tony干不下去 |
[27:20] | somebody has to tell Chappelle, and I think that someone should be you. | 得有人转告Chappelle 而此人非你莫属 |
[27:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[27:42] | Taking a rest. | 休息一会 |
[27:45] | There’s oil under Hector’s truck. | Hector的卡车下面漏油了 |
[27:47] | It needs to be fixed before Hector gets back. | 得在他回来至前修好 |
[27:51] | Now! | 快! |
[27:55] | Okay, I’ll check it out. | 好吧 我会去修的 |
[28:25] | Here, I have a message from Jack. | 我有Jack的消息 |
[28:27] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见么? |
[28:29] | Things aren’t what they seem. | 情况和你所见不同 |
[28:31] | Jack isn’t really with Ramon and Hector. | Jack并不是Ramon和Hector一伙的 |
[28:33] | Everything he’s done has been to earn their trust. | 他所做的一切是为了争取他们的信任 |
[28:36] | The virus that they’re going to buy, Jack is going to take it from them. | Jack想夺走他们要买的病毒 |
[28:40] | Do you understand? | 你明白么? |
[28:42] | There are soldiers from your country not far from here. | 你们国家的士兵离这儿不远 |
[28:45] | They’ll come when Jack calls for them. | 只要Jack一给信号他们就来 |
[28:50] | Jack promised to get me and my family out of here if I help you. | Jack保证如果我帮你 就带着我全家离开 |
[28:53] | Then help me. | 那就帮我 |
[28:55] | I can’t now… there are too many men around. | 现在不行 周围人太多了 |
[28:58] | But don’t give up. | 但挺住 |
[29:00] | I’ll figure out a way, | 我会想办法的 |
[29:01] | all right? | 好么? |
[29:11] | Each party will make one final bid in writing. | 各组都会写下决定的最终要价 |
[29:13] | I want all this to start in the next ten minutes. | 10分钟内 我们就得开始 |
[29:16] | You have to come up with a number. | 你们得开个价 |
[29:19] | We are offering a hundred. | 我们给了1个亿 |
[29:20] | She must’ve made it enough to make this worthwhile. | 她出价一定高很多 |
[29:23] | Say, another 50. | 大概比我们高5千万 |
[29:25] | – So we go 175? – More. | – 那么我们给1亿7千5百万? – 不够 |
[29:28] | If we do this, we do it to win. | 如果我们要干 就得狠下心 |
[29:30] | At least 200. | 至少2个亿 |
[29:38] | Make the calls. | 去联系吧 |
[29:44] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[29:48] | I told you, she was my partner at CTU. | 我说过了 她以前在反恐局是我的搭档 |
[29:50] | No. | 不对 |
[29:51] | There’s more between you and this woman. | 你们之间的关系不只如此 |
[29:57] | She killed my wife. | 她杀了我妻子 |
[30:05] | Is this going to be a problem, Jack? | 这会影响你么 Jack? |
[30:10] | No. | 不 |
[30:12] | No problem. | 不会 |
[30:32] | – Where are we going? – We’ll be together. | – 我们去哪儿? – 我们一起走 |
[30:34] | We’re together now. | 我们现在也在一起 |
[30:35] | Is Hector coming with us? | Hector会和我们一起来么? |
[30:36] | Sergio, just be ready to leave. | Sergio 只管做准备离开 |
[30:38] | – But what about Hector? – Sergio, forget about Hector! | – 但是Hector呢? – Sergi 忘掉他! |
[30:40] | Just do what I’m telling you! | 只管按我说的做! |
[31:05] | What are you about to do? | 你要做什么? |
[31:07] | Jack said if I help his partner, he’ll get us out of here, papa. | Jack说如果我救他搭档 他就帮我们离开 爸爸 |
[31:11] | These people… | 这些人… |
[31:12] | Ramon, Hector, Jack Bauer… you can’t trust any of them! | Ramon Hector和Jack Bauer… 谁都不能信! |
[31:15] | Jack’s not like Ramon and Hector. | Jack跟Ramon Hector他们不一样 |
[31:18] | Papa, please, this is our chance to get out of here. | 爸爸 拜托了 这是我们脱离这里的机会 |
[31:24] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[31:27] | No. | 不 |
[31:29] | No, we’re all going. | 我们一起走 |
[31:31] | No, I’m not going without you. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[31:48] | What about Landsat alpha three-nine? | 那么地面卫星a39呢? |
[31:54] | Yeah, that’s about it, right. | 对 没错 |
[31:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:01] | I just checked all the NSA logs. | 我刚查了国安局的纪录 |
[32:02] | There’re no satellites going through the area we think Jack’s in. | 没有任何卫星行经Jack可能所在的区域 |
[32:05] | I’ll check the flight paths just in case. | 保险起见 我会检查航线 |
[32:08] | Just in case what? I just checked it. | 保险什么? 我刚查过 |
[32:14] | There’ve been other mistakes today, Tony. | 这不是今天第一个问题了 Tony |
[32:18] | Mistakes. | 问题 |
[32:20] | You think I made them? | 你认为是我造成的? |
[32:21] | Sweetheart, you should still be in the hospital. | 亲爱的 你应该继续留在医院 |
[32:24] | If you’re not a hundred percent, you should step down. | 如果你不是状态不是百分百好 应该退居二线 |
[32:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:27] | And after what you’ve been through today, | 你今天遇上的一切 |
[32:28] | – I don’t see how you… – I just said I’m fine, all right. | – 让我不觉得… – 我说我没事 |
[32:30] | End of discussion, please. | 到此为止 |
[32:33] | Tony, I’ve got something. | Tony 我找到了这个 |
[32:35] | NSA’s got a satellite we may be able to reposition. | 国安局有颗卫星能够让我们重新定位 |
[32:37] | We just have to ask for access. | 我们只需要许可 |
[32:41] | – All right, thanks. – Yeah. | – 好的 谢谢 – 没事 |
[33:08] | Yes? | 怎么? |
[33:10] | I need to talk to you, Ryan. | 我要和你谈谈 Ryan |
[33:12] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[33:16] | I don’t think Tony should be here right now. | 我觉得Tony现在不应该呆在这儿 |
[33:18] | My understanding is, he’s not in any imminent danger. | 据我所知 他并没有受任何重伤 |
[33:20] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是指这个 |
[33:22] | I’ve had reports he’s been forgetful, | 我收到报告 他一直健忘 |
[33:25] | missing things. | 漏掉信息 |
[33:27] | – Like what? – Key information. | – 比方说? – 关键信息 |
[33:29] | Format codes. Things that are causing delays. | 格式码 某些会造成拖延的事情 |
[33:33] | On any other day, I wouldn’t be worried about this, but… | 平日里我不会担心这个 但是… |
[33:37] | I’m just not sure if he’s up to it today. | 我不知道他今天到底行不行 |
[33:40] | If I pull him now, that sets us back, too. | 如果我现在把他停职 我们的进度也会慢 |
[33:42] | No one can replace what he does. | 没人能替代他 |
[33:44] | He, Gael and Jack have been working this from the beginning. | 他 Gael还有Jack是此次计划的始作俑者 |
[33:47] | Unless you think his mistakes are significant enough… | 除非你认为他犯的错误很严重… |
[33:49] | I do. | 对 |
[33:52] | Or else I wouldn’t be bringing this to you. | 不然我不会来找你 |
[33:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:00] | Just let me wrap up this call and I’ll get into it. | 让我处理完这个电话 就着手解决 |
[34:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:11] | I understand that, but you need to make it happen. | 我明白 但是你得办到 |
[34:16] | I just got back from seeing Alan. | 我刚从Alan那边回来 |
[34:19] | What did he want? | 他有什么事? |
[34:20] | Oh, I think you know. | 我想你心里明白 |
[34:22] | Know what, David? | 明白什么 David? |
[34:23] | He wants me to fire you! | 他要我解雇你! |
[34:26] | What the hell were you thinking, | 你到底在想什么 |
[34:28] | carrying on an affair with a married woman?! | 和有夫之妇发生关系?! |
[34:30] | The wife of my biggest supporter! | 她老公还是我最大的支持者! |
[34:32] | Listen, I am sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[34:34] | But it was a mistake, and I corrected it. | 但是这个错误 我已经更正了 |
[34:36] | Not in Alan’s mind. | Alan不这么想 |
[34:38] | For him, this is fresh. | 对他来说 这是刚发生的 |
[34:41] | He just found out, | 他刚刚得知 |
[34:43] | and he wants to make you pay. | 而且他要你付出代价 |
[34:47] | Look, we both know you can’t afford to make an enemy out of Alan. | 听着 我们都知道你不能和Alan作对 |
[34:51] | He wields too much power. | 他权势太大 |
[34:52] | So… | 所以… |
[34:54] | I’ll resign. | 我会辞职 |
[34:55] | You’ll leave only I decide it’s the right thing to do, not Alan Milliken. | 你的去留 是由我决定而不是Alan Milliken |
[35:00] | David, Alan is a very dirty fighter, trust me. | David 相信我 Alan是个心狠手辣的人 |
[35:05] | Are you sure you want to get down in the gutter with that man? | 你真的要和他作对? |
[35:07] | Well, you haven’t left me much choice, have you? | 你逼得我别无选择 不是么? |
[35:37] | You wanted to see me, Ryan? | 你找我 Ryan? |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[35:43] | I asked you here because your competency has been brought into question. | 我找你 因为有人质疑你的能力 |
[35:48] | By whom? | 谁? |
[35:52] | By me. | 我 |
[35:54] | An employee came to me with some concerns, and I… | 一位职员告诉我… |
[35:56] | – An employee? – Kim Bauer. | – 一位职员? – Kim Bauer |
[35:59] | And I felt I needed to address them. | 而我觉得有必要说明你的状况 |
[36:00] | With Ryan? | 和Ryan? |
[36:02] | You didn’t come to me first? | 你不先来找我? |
[36:04] | – tried to talk to you, Tony, you wouldn’t… – Enough. | – 我找过你了 Tony 你不肯… – 够了 |
[36:06] | The point is, Ryan, is that they’re wrong. | 事实上 Ryan 他们错了 |
[36:08] | I am fit for duty completely. | 我完全胜任我的工作 |
[36:11] | Alright, when you entered the room, | 好吧 你进来的时候 |
[36:14] | the monitor was on. | 显示器是开着的 |
[36:17] | Tell me what it showed. | 告诉我 上面有些什么 |
[36:26] | On the left side was a c-tan schematic of the country, | 左半边是美国的电脑合成图像 |
[36:30] | indicating an ongoing investigation in Florida, | 标明在佛罗里达 纽约和蒙大拿 |
[36:32] | New York and Montana. | 进行的调查 |
[36:35] | On the right side was an all clear report from the Austin branch. | 右半边是Austin银行的报告 |
[36:40] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[36:41] | But it still doesn’t ease my mind considering the slips you made. | 但是这并不能解释你所犯的纰漏 |
[36:45] | What slips? | 什么纰漏? |
[36:48] | You thought you gave Kim the signature on the frequency scans. | 你认为你把频率扫描的识别给了Kim |
[36:52] | You didn’t. | 但你没给 |
[36:53] | Not verbally, no. | 并没有口头给 |
[36:55] | I put them on her “inscreen” 15 minutes before I talked to her. | 我和她谈话15分钟之前 我发到了她的屏幕上 |
[36:59] | Anything else? | 还有什么? |
[37:02] | She said you didn’t load the format codes onto the grid in time. | 他说你没有及时地把格式码发到她的表格里 |
[37:06] | No. I didn’t load the format codes onto her grid. | 不 我并没有给她发过去 |
[37:09] | I put them in the shared volume on time. | 我把格式码及时地发到了共享硬盘里 |
[37:12] | Check it. | 自己查 |
[37:27] | It’s there. | 在那儿 |
[37:32] | All right, I’m sorry, Tony. | 好吧 很抱歉 Tony |
[37:35] | We’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |
[37:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:46] | You’ve wasted time we don’t have. | 你浪费了我们重要的时间 |
[38:41] | Are you ready with your bids? | 你们想好开价了么? |
[38:43] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[38:48] | Let me see them. | 让我们看看 |
[39:05] | And the banks will verify the presence of these funds? | 银行会确认这些资金? |
[39:09] | Yes, that is correct. | 没错 |
[39:24] | The bank will verify those as well. | 银行也会确认这些资金的 |
[39:28] | Your bid is $225 million. | 你们开价2亿2千5百万 |
[39:32] | Hers is 240. | 她的是2亿4千万 |
[39:36] | Nina, Nina | |
[39:38] | you win. | 你赢了 |
[39:42] | You are a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[39:44] | My people will escort you out. | 我的人会带你们出去 |
[39:51] | The transfer will take place in two hours. | 2小时内交易 |
[39:58] | You said you were going to deliver the virus, you failed! | 你说会把病毒带来 你失败了! |
[40:01] | Not now, Hector. | 还没结束呢 Hector |
[40:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:07] | I’ll be contacting you with the details. | 我会通知你细节 |
[40:10] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[40:12] | – We’ll be waiting for your call. – Let’s go! | – 我们会等你电话 – 走吧 |
[40:39] | You can’t let Nina Myers just walk away from it. | 你不能眼睁睁的看着Nina Myers这样离开 |
[40:41] | – You got to put a man on her. – Shut up! | – 你得派人跟着她 – 闭嘴! |
[40:43] | Ramon, listen to me. | Ramon 听我说 |
[40:45] | Nina gets away now, | Nina现在一走 |
[40:46] | she’ll disappear. You’ll never find her again. | 就会无影无踪 你永远也找不到她 |
[40:48] | You had your chance, Jack. | 你已经有过机会了 Jack |
[41:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:23] | This is good enough. | 这儿就行了 |
[41:31] | Ramon, please. You’re making a mistake. | Ramon 求你了 你这是酿成大错 |
[41:33] | – Get out. – I can explain. I didn’t know… | – 出去 – 我能解释 我不知道… |
[41:35] | Get out! | 出去! |
[41:40] | You’re of no use to us anymore. | 你对我们已经没有利用价值了 |
[41:42] | You failed! | 你失败了! |
[41:44] | Hector, don’t do this! | Hector 别这么做! |
[41:46] | Ramon, think this through. | Ramon 好好想想 |
[41:49] | What about all your buyers around the world that you promised the virus to? | 那些你承诺过会提供病毒的买家怎么办? |
[41:52] | They’re going to know you were double-crossed | 他们会发现你们被放了鸽子 |
[41:54] | and that you did nothing about it. | 却束手无策 |
[41:56] | What are you going to say to them? | 你怎么和他们解释? |
[41:57] | “I’m sorry, we’ll try and get it right next time?” | “对不起 我们下次会搞定的?” |
[42:00] | The Salazar name will be a joke. | Salazar会被世人耻笑 |
[42:03] | Come on! | 想想吧! |
[42:05] | Five hours ago, you were in an American prison, | 5小时前 你还被关在美国监狱 |
[42:07] | and now you’re free because I broke you out! | 你之所以能自由是因为我把你救了出来! |
[42:10] | And then I brought you the deal of a lifetime. | 而且我带给了你一笔千载难逢的生意 |
[42:13] | What do I have to do to prove to you I’m on your side? | 你到底还要我怎么样才能证明我和你是一伙的? |
[42:22] | This deal can still happen. | 这桩生意还有机会 |
[42:24] | – We can get the virus. – How do you get the virus? | – 我们还能弄到病毒 – 怎么弄? |
[42:27] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[42:28] | – the woman, Nina. – The woman? She’s the problem. | – 那个女的 Nina – 是那女的带来的问题 |
[42:31] | – She outbid us. – I know her. | – 她开价比我们高 – 我认识她 |
[42:33] | I trained her. I can get to her. | 是我训练她的 |
[42:35] | You don’t even know how to find her! | 你甚至不知道哪里能找到她! |
[42:36] | I’ll find her! | 我会找到的! |
[42:38] | Please, Ramon, you can’t lose here. | 求你了 Ramon 你不能半途而废 |
[42:40] | If I fail, you get to kill me, fine. | 如果我失败了 你要杀我 可以 |
[42:43] | But if I succeed, the deal will go forward, | 但是如果我成功了 那么这宗生意就能继续 |
[42:45] | we’ll be back on track. We’ll all get paid. | 一切会步入正轨 我们都能分到钱 |
[42:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:58] | Hector. Hector | |
[43:00] | Let’s play this out a little longer. | 让我们再看看情况吧 |
[43:11] | The man has more lives than a cat. | 这个家伙命够大 |