时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – Julia. – Mr President. | – Julia – 总统先生 |
[00:16] | David is wondering why I want him to fire Wayne. | David想知道为什么我要他解雇Wayne |
[00:19] | Wayne and I became involved. | Wayne和我坠入爱河 |
[00:20] | They had an affair! | 他们发生了关系! |
[00:21] | I think you’ll agree, David. You wouldn’t be where you are | 我以为你会赞同我 David 没有我的支持 |
[00:24] | without my support over the years. | 这些年你走不到这一步 |
[00:26] | I’ve never asked you for anything in return. | 我从来不求回报 |
[00:30] | But I’m asking you now. Fire Wayne! | 除了现在 我要求解雇Wayne! |
[00:33] | Sorry Allan, I can’t do that. | 我很抱歉 Alan 我做不到 |
[00:35] | Then you know me well enough not to be surprised if there are repercussions. | 你也了解我 知道这样做会有什么结果 |
[00:39] | Bauer was with the Salazar brothers in Mexico. | Bauer和Salazar兄弟一起在墨西哥 |
[00:41] | His transponder signal stopped working. | 他的跟踪器失灵了 |
[00:43] | We’re doing everything we can to re-establish contact. | 我们尽一切可能和他联系 |
[00:46] | Tell the delta units to hold their position till I get back to you. | 让特种部队在收到我消息前 原地待命 |
[00:49] | Kim. Do you know how to do a frequency scan? | Kim 你知道怎么进行频带扫描么? |
[00:51] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[00:52] | We’re trying to pick up your father’s transponder signal. Michelle’s already begun the scan. | 好吧 我们在找你父亲的信号 Michelle 已经在做了 |
[00:55] | Coordinate with her. | 配合她 |
[00:57] | I have a message from Jack. The virus that they’re going to buy | 我有Jack的消息 Jack想要拿到 |
[01:01] | Jack is going to take it from them. | 他们交易的病毒 |
[01:02] | Jack promised to get me and my family out of here if I help you. | Jack保证如果我帮你 就带着我全家离开 |
[01:07] | Then help me! | 那就帮我! |
[01:09] | There’s been a complication. Another buyer’s interested in the virus. | 情况变复杂了 另一个买家也想要病毒 |
[01:12] | We’ll hold an auction and the virus will go to the highest bidder. | 我们决定进行拍卖 病毒会给出价最高的一方 |
[01:15] | Your bid is 225 million dollars. And hers is 240. | 你们开价2亿2千5百万 她的是2亿4千万 |
[01:20] | Nina, you win. | Nina 你赢了 |
[01:24] | You are no use to us anymore. You failed! | 你对我们已经没有利用价值了 你失败了! |
[01:27] | Ramon, don’t do this! | Ramon 别这么做 |
[01:29] | Five hours ago you were in an American prison. And now you’re free because I broke you out! | 5小时前 你还被关在美国监狱 你之所以能自由是因为我救你出来! |
[01:33] | We can get the virus. | 我们还能弄到病毒 |
[01:35] | How do you get the virus? | 怎么弄? |
[01:36] | The woman, Nina. If I fail you get to kill me, fine. | 那个女的 Nina 如果我失败了 要杀要剐随你 |
[01:40] | But if I succeed the deal will go forward and we’ll be back on track. | 但是如果我成功了 那么这宗生意就能继续 一切会步入正轨 |
[01:43] | We’ll all get paid! | 我们都能分到钱! |
[01:49] | The following takes place between 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm. | 以下事件发生于晚上10点至11点之间 |
[02:13] | How many more coming, huh? | 还有多少人来? |
[02:19] | Are they Americanos or federales or both? | 是美国人还是联邦特工 或者都有? |
[02:43] | Where are we on this? | 我们进行得怎么样了? |
[02:45] | Jack’s last known position is here. | 已知Jack的最后地点是这儿 |
[02:48] | NSA says they might be able to re-position the satellite | 国安局宣称他们可以重新定位卫星 |
[02:51] | but it’s going to take at least two orbits to get it over the area. | 但是在卫星要绕地两周才能到位 |
[02:53] | No, it’ll be too late. | 不行 这样来不及 |
[02:55] | Sporadic satellite cover’s just probably why the sellers of the virus chose it as a place to meet. | 估计病毒交易者看准卫星的监视空档才选在这里 |
[03:01] | It’s Hector. | 是Hector打来的 |
[03:02] | Throw the call through our system before you answer it. | 先把电话接进跟踪系统再接 |
[03:04] | I want to trace this on the whole networks. | 要尽全力跟踪到这个电话 |
[03:05] | Remember, you’re gonna need an explanation he ain’t heard from you in over two hours. | 记住 你得想好怎么解释这两小时你渺无音讯 |
[03:09] | All set. | 搞定了 |
[03:17] | – Ortega. – Gael? What’s going on? We’re trying to reach you. | – Ortega – Gael? 到底怎么回事? 我们一直在找你 |
[03:21] | I was at Division of the Bureau, chief. I couldn’t talk. | 我之前在分局 不能联系 |
[03:23] | Is there a problem? | 出事了么? |
[03:25] | No, I’m back at CTU, now. | 没有 我现在已经回到反恐局了 |
[03:27] | – Nobody suspects you of working with us? – If they did, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | – 没人怀疑你为我们工作吧? – 如果有 我们就没机会这样谈了 |
[03:32] | All right, listen. We have a problem. | 听着 我们这儿出问题了 |
[03:35] | The seller double-crossed us. Brought in a second bidder. | 卖家把我们耍了 另一个买家介入了 |
[03:38] | A second bidder? | 另一个买家? |
[03:39] | Yeah, some woman named Nina Myers. | 是的 某个叫Nina Myers的女人 |
[03:42] | Amador held an auction. We lost. | Amador举行了拍卖 结果我们输了 |
[03:46] | – So you don’t have the virus? – No. | – 你们没拿到病毒? – 没有 |
[03:48] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[03:50] | Bauer says he knows this woman, Nina. | Bauer说他认识这个女人 Nina |
[03:51] | We’re going to try to get into her. Hold on. | 我们试图跟踪她 别挂 |
[03:56] | – Gael, it’s Jack. – Jack? | – Gael 我是Jack – Jack? |
[03:58] | Look, I’m gonna give you a number to a cell phone that Michael Amador’s been using for the last few hours. | 听着 我现在给你几分钟前Michael Amador用过的手机号码 |
[04:03] | I want you to ping it until you can get his location. | 查出他的位置 |
[04:05] | – Number’s 011525532240135. – Got it. | – 号码是011525532240135 – 明白 |
[04:15] | Hey? Are you all right? | 喂? 你还好么? |
[04:16] | Yeah. Get back to me on this number as soon as you’ve got his location. | 还好 等你找到位置后 和我联系 |
[04:22] | One more thing. Bauer’s partner showed up. | 还有一件事 Bauer的搭档来过了 |
[04:26] | – You have him? – Yes, we have him. | – 你抓住他了? – 是的 |
[04:28] | – Alive? – Yes, for now. | – 还活着? – 暂时是 |
[04:31] | Is he working alone or does he have back up? | 他是独自行动还是会有增援部队? |
[04:35] | Chase Edmunds is in Field Ops. I don’t have access to the mandate. | Chase Edmunds隶属外勤部 我无权过问 |
[04:38] | You get access, ok? What am I paying you for? | 你给我查出来 明白么? 我付钱给你干吗的? |
[04:41] | If I try it might blow my cover. | 如果我这么做 会暴露身份的 |
[04:43] | Best bet is to keep Edmunds alive until we find out. | 最好是留他一命 直到我们查出来 |
[04:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:50] | – Do you have a location on Jack? – Here. | – 你找到Jack的位置了么? – 这儿 |
[04:53] | About 4 miles from our last contact link. | 距我们最后的联系位置 4英里处 |
[04:55] | All right! Tell the delta units to adjust their position and wait for federal orders. | 好! 让特种部队调整位置待命 |
[04:59] | – Run a pass of triangulation on Amador’s phone. – Got it. | – 用三角定位测量法找Amador的电话 – 明白 |
[05:10] | Kim. Kim | |
[05:13] | We found your father. | 我们找到你父亲了 |
[05:15] | He’s undercover with the Salazars. He’s fine. | 他正潜伏在Salazar身边 他还好 |
[05:18] | Ah, thank God! What about Chase? | 感谢上帝! Chase呢? |
[05:22] | He’s been captured. | 他被抓住了 |
[05:24] | Captured? Is he ok? | 抓住了? 他还好么? |
[05:25] | He’s alive. They’re holding him. | 还活着 他们正看着他 |
[05:28] | – What do you mean by “holding him”? – My guess is they’re interrogating him. | – “看着他”是什么意思? – 我推测他们正在拷问他 |
[05:33] | Unless we get the virus, we’re going for Chase. | 我们一得到病毒 就去救Chase |
[05:39] | – Thank you for not keeping this from me. – Sure. | – 谢谢你告诉我这些 – 没关系 |
[05:48] | Do you need anything else? | 你还有什么事么? |
[05:50] | No. Just making sure you’re ok. | 不 只是看看你是否还好 |
[05:53] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[06:00] | Did you tell her? | 你告诉她了? |
[06:01] | – About Chase, yeah. – But not about Nina? | – Chase的事 – 没提Nina吧? |
[06:03] | No. She doesn’t need to know about that now. | 没有 她现在不知为妙 |
[06:26] | Jack! How long will it take to trace Amador’s phone? | Jack! 跟踪Amador的电话要多久? |
[06:29] | If everything goes right, 10 minutes. | 如果一切顺利 10分钟 |
[06:32] | I’m going to call our clients. Tell them there’s been a delay. | 我得给客户打电话 告诉他们要延期了 |
[06:35] | I’ll see if they’re getting anywhere with his partner. | 我去看看他们从他搭档嘴里掏出什么了 |
[06:37] | Good. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[06:44] | – Hector! – Sergio? What are you doing here? | – Hector! – Sergio? 你在这儿干吗? |
[06:48] | My sister says we’re going. She’s taking me and my father away from you. | 我姐姐说我们要走 她要带着我和爸爸离开你 |
[06:57] | – Did she say when this will happen? – Soon. But I don’t wanna leave you, Hector. | – 她说什么时候走么? – 很快 但是我不想离开你Hector |
[07:01] | I would never let that happen. | 我不会让这发生的 |
[07:04] | Ok, now, you go back to bed. But don’t tell your sister anything about this, ok? | 好了 现在你回去睡觉 但是别告诉你姐姐 行么? |
[07:10] | – And I’ll make sure everything works out. – You’ll talk to her? | – 我会解决一切的 – 你会和她谈谈? |
[07:15] | Yes, I’ll talk to her, ok? Come on. | 对 我会说服她的 来吧 |
[07:41] | How is Chase? | Chase 怎么样? |
[07:43] | Holding on. | 他还挺着 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna go with Ramon to pick up the virus soon. The second you’ve got a chance to get out of here | 我很快就得和Ramon一起去拿病毒 你只要一有机会就离开这里 |
[07:47] | you take it. Go down, get Chase, tell him to call CTU. They’ll let him know how to get in touch | 带着Chase 让他通知反恐局 他们会通知他在哪里 |
[07:51] | with the rescue units. | 与救援队碰头 |
[07:53] | We’ll get you and your family out of here. | 我们会带着你和你全家离开这儿 |
[08:05] | You planning on going somewhere? | 你计划去哪儿? |
[08:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[08:09] | Don’t play games with me, woman. | 别装糊涂 娘们 |
[08:10] | Play games with me? What are you talking about? | 装糊涂? 你到底在说什么? |
[08:13] | Sergio tells me he was packing a bag to LA. | Sergio告诉我 他正打包去洛杉矶 |
[08:17] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[08:19] | He was being bad. Something he picked up from you, I think. | 他最近很淘气 你把他教坏的 |
[08:22] | I told him I was taking him away from you. I was trying to keep him in line. | 我告诉他 我要把你们两个分开 让他别学坏 |
[08:27] | That’s all? You were trying to keep him in line? | 是吗? 你只是想让他学乖? |
[08:31] | He said he wanted a gun like yours. I said no, he got nasty. | 他说想要把枪 我不同意 他就无理取闹 |
[08:36] | So, I scared some sense into him. | 所以 我就吓唬了他一下 |
[08:52] | He’s a good boy. Don’t scare him like that. | 他是个好孩子 别这样吓他 |
[08:56] | Don’t encourage him to play with guns. | 别怂恿他玩枪 |
[09:15] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[09:15] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[09:31] | – Adam says we’re back in touch with Jack? – Yeah, we just heard from him. | – Adam说我们联系上Jack了? – 对 刚收到他的消息 |
[09:35] | – How close are we to the virus? – We have a phone number of the seller. | – 跟踪病毒进展如何 – 我们有卖家的号码了 |
[09:39] | A Michael Amador. We’re running a pass of triangulation right now. | 他叫Michael Amador 我们正对他进行追踪 |
[09:42] | – Then what? – We pass the location of Amador onto Jack. | – 然后呢? – 我们会把他的位置告知Jack |
[09:46] | And let Jack call the shots. | 然后一切由Jack定夺 |
[09:48] | All right. I’ll bring division up to speed. | 好 我让各部门全力以赴 |
[09:51] | Ryan, there’s one more thing. We just found out that there’s another player in the deal. | Ryan 还有一件事 我们刚发现还有一人参与交易 |
[09:56] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[09:58] | Nina Myers Nina Myers. | |
[10:00] | I thought we had her restricted to North Africa after the president gave her exile and immunity. | 我以为她得到赦免后 一直被禁足在北非 |
[10:05] | We did. Apparently she slipped out. | 没错 可目前看来她已经溜掉了 |
[10:10] | Jack’s trying to get her to help him. | Jack会试图与其合作 |
[10:12] | Help him? She killed his wife, that’s a hard sell. | 合作? 她杀了Jack的妻子 说服她可不容易 |
[10:16] | I don’t know the details. | 我也不知巨细 |
[10:18] | Does Kim know about it? | Kim知道么? |
[10:19] | No. I’d like to keep it that way for now. | 不 我现在不想告诉她 |
[10:24] | All right. Keep me updated. | 好吧 有情况和我联系 |
[10:50] | – I owe you an apology. – You don’t. | – 我得向你道歉 – 不用 |
[10:56] | Look, if you thought I wasn’t fit to do my job then you had a duty to report it. | 听着 如果你认为我不胜任这份工作 你自然有权利上报 |
[11:01] | But you should know that I would never risk the effectiveness of this unit | 但你应该明白 我绝不会牺牲这单位的效率 |
[11:04] | just to prove how tough I am. | 仅仅为了证明我很能挺 |
[11:05] | – I know that. I just felt that… – I know what you felt! | – 我明白 我只是想… – 我知道你在想什么! |
[11:08] | You made that perfectly clear. | 你已经说得很清楚了 |
[11:14] | – Yeah? – Excuse me, sir. We need Michelle downstairs, please. | – 喂? – 对不起 请让Michelle过来一下 |
[11:17] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | What? What do you mean: you have to go? | 什么? 你说什么: 你要走? |
[11:42] | Sarah, I’m in a middle of a crisis, here. I can’t just get up and leave. | Sarah 我手头正忙 不能随便抽身走人 |
[11:46] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪儿? |
[11:49] | For God sake! All right. Ok. | 天呐! 好吧 |
[12:04] | Pretty stubborn, jefe. | 很倔强 |
[12:07] | Move! | 让开! |
[12:26] | CTU doesn’t have your travel plans in your records. | 反恐局并没有安排你走这趟 |
[12:30] | Did you come down here by yourself? | 是你自个儿来的? |
[12:33] | Tell me. And this will all be over. | 老实招吧 免得吃苦 |
[12:36] | Did you come down here by yourself? | 你是自个儿来的? |
[12:52] | Keep at it. If he doesn’t crack soon, use gasoline. | 继续 如果他还挺得住 就用汽油 |
[13:20] | Are all the agencies up to speed on this? | 所有的人员都在忙这件事? |
[13:22] | Yes they coordinating with the military to put a net around the virus. | 是的 他们和部队合作 包围了病毒 |
[13:25] | What about the Mexican government? | 墨西哥政府呢? |
[13:26] | Full cooperation. They’ve given us a free hand. | 全力合作 他们给了我们自主行动的权利 |
[13:29] | Mr President. May I please have a word? | 总统先生 我能和你谈谈么? |
[13:32] | – Thank you, Gerry. – Sir. | – 谢谢 Gerry – 应该的 |
[13:35] | Thanks, Gerry. | 谢谢 Gerry |
[13:39] | I just got off the phone with Sullivan. He’s pulling his vote. | 我刚和Sullivan通话 他撤回他的投票 |
[13:43] | How many senators have we lost? | 我们一共失去几位议员支持? |
[13:44] | Three. All proteges of Milliken’s. | 3位 都是受Milliken操控的人 |
[13:47] | David, I’m sorry but unless Milliken calls off his dogs, we’re not gonna get health care passed. | David 我很抱歉 如果Milliken从中作梗 我们的医疗方案无法通过 |
[13:51] | Sabotaging the bill that can benefit millions of people! | 这是在糟蹋几百万人的福祉! |
[13:54] | No, what he’s doing is showing you that | 不 他只是在告诉你 |
[13:56] | not only did he have the power to help start your political career but he also has the power to put an end to it. | 他不仅有能力扶你上台 也能拖你下台 |
[14:04] | David, you can’t afford to lose this debate | David 你不能输了竞选 |
[14:05] | and fail at getting the most important legislation of your presidency through. | 不能毁了你至今坚持的政策宗旨 |
[14:09] | We’d be handing Keeler this election. | 与Keeler的竞争 已经稳操胜券 |
[14:11] | We haven’t lost a senate vote yet. | 我们至今没有输过议员选举 |
[14:12] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[14:15] | Unless you give in to his demands and fire me, we will. | 除非你满足他的要求解雇我 否则会输 |
[14:22] | David, you don’t have a choice, here. | David 你别无选择 |
[14:24] | I told you before, that’s not an option. | 我告诉过你 我不予考虑 |
[14:28] | Listen, I… I know you wanna do the right thing by me. | 听着 我知道你想为我主持公道 |
[14:36] | But I’m the one who made this mistake. | 但是我确实犯了错 |
[14:40] | My affair with Milliken’s wife was stupid and wrong. | 我和Milliken妻子的外遇是愚蠢至极 |
[14:45] | Yes, it was. | 没错 |
[14:47] | But what he’s trying to do is worse. | 但他的所作所为更加过分 |
[14:49] | For personal revenge he’s willing to kill a piece of legislation | 为了私人报复 他宁可扼杀 |
[14:51] | that’s good for this country. | 造福全国的政策 |
[14:53] | And we can’t let that happen. | 我们不能允许这样的事发生 |
[14:57] | There has to be a way to get to him. | 肯定有办法对抗他 |
[15:01] | – Yes. – I have senator Hayes for you, sir. | – 怎么 – 议员Hayes找您 |
[15:07] | – Senator. – Mr President. | – 议员先生 – 总统阁下 |
[15:09] | No, push them all onto stacks, I’ll be back in a couple of minutes. | 把它们堆在那儿 我几分钟内就回来 |
[15:12] | No, just what I said. Learn to follow instructions, Justin. | 照我说的办 Justin |
[15:26] | I have every right to be angry with you. | 我完全有权利向你发火 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry but I told you, it’s a family emergency. | 对不起 但是我和你说了 家里有麻烦了 |
[15:30] | Well there are two family emergencies now, aren’t there? | 现在你导致我家也有麻烦了 不是么? |
[15:33] | Hi, baby girl! | 嗨 小姑娘! |
[15:37] | And out of the two, yours is less important, don’t you think? | 而且两者之中 你的并没有那么重要 不是么? |
[15:40] | Not to me, it’s not! | 对我来说不是 |
[15:41] | Your job is in serious jeopardy. | 你的工作保不住了 |
[15:43] | Whatever! | 谁理你! |
[15:51] | Hector! What did you learn from Edmunds? | Hector! 我们从Edmunds那儿知道什么? |
[15:53] | He can take a bullet through the hand without saying anything useful. | 他就算手上挨了一枪都不肯吐露消息 |
[16:05] | Yeah, we’re tracking Amador. | 我们正在跟踪Amador |
[16:07] | He’s seven miles North of Palo Verde, moving west on the rural highway. | 他在Palo Verde北面7英里的郊区高速公路向西移动 |
[16:11] | Any idea where he’s going? | 知道他去哪儿么? |
[16:12] | No. Just get back to me as soon as he’s stopped. | 不知道 等他停下后和我联系 |
[16:16] | They’ve located Amador. | 他们找到了Amador |
[16:17] | He’s on a highway, seven miles north of Palo Verde, | 他在Palo Verde北面7英里的高速公路上 |
[16:20] | moving west. | 向西移动 |
[16:21] | Must be Highway 14. We should get moving. We can’t let him get too far ahead. | 肯定是14号高速公路 我们得出发了 不能让他跑太远 |
[16:24] | Ok. Get everyone ready. | 好 让所有人准备 |
[16:26] | No. You can’t ambush Amador unless you’re absolutely certain that he’s got the virus with him. | 不行 在确认他拿到病毒前 不要轻举妄动 |
[16:29] | What are you saying we should do? | 那你觉得应该怎么做? |
[16:31] | Let him lead us to Nina. | 让他带我们去找Nina |
[16:33] | When we’re sure that they’ve got the virus, then we go in. | 当我们确定他们带着病毒 我们就出击 |
[16:35] | But not with an army of men. | 不过不能带着一大群人 |
[16:37] | You have to let me go in alone. | 你得让我单独进去 |
[16:39] | You are not going anywhere alone. | 你不许单独行动 |
[16:41] | I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 我不会让你离开我的视野范围 |
[16:43] | We go together. | 我们一起去 |
[16:44] | Hector, you’re better off here. | Hector 你最好呆在这儿 |
[16:45] | And make sure that everybody is ready just in case. | 让所有人做好准备 以防万一 |
[16:48] | Jack, give me the phone. You’re driving. | Jack 把电话给我 你开车 |
[17:03] | Still not asleep? | 还睡不着? |
[17:10] | It’s ok, Sergio. | 没事 Sergio |
[18:12] | Papa? | 爸爸? |
[18:15] | Where did he go with that man? | 他和那人去哪儿? |
[18:16] | I don’t know. But at least he’s still alive. | 我不知道 但是至少他还活着 |
[18:19] | Get everything ready, we’re leaving. | 做好准备 我们要走了 |
[18:21] | Ramon’s got Hector stressing it’s our best chance. | Ramon走了 而Hector正在休息 这是我们最好的机会了 |
[18:22] | No, we can’t! | 不 这不行! |
[18:24] | Please don’t argue, I need you to help me. | 别争了 我需要你帮助 |
[18:26] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[18:27] | Do something to the truck so they can’t follow us. | 给卡车做手脚 这样他们不能跟着我们 |
[18:29] | Pull wires, whatever. Then get Sergio ready and keep him quiet. | 拔根线什么的 然后让Sergio安静地做好准备 |
[18:32] | Put him in the truck and wait for me. | 带他进卡车里等我 |
[18:34] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么? |
[18:35] | What I have to. Now, go. | 我必须做的事 快走 |
[18:37] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[19:01] | – Do you have a light? – Sure. | – 你有打火机么? – 有 |
[19:55] | Julia Julia. | |
[19:58] | It’s been a long time. | 很久不见了 |
[20:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:05] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[20:10] | I guess you’re here because my husband’s trying to force the president to fire you. | 我猜你找我 是因为我丈夫强迫总统解雇你 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Well, there’s much more at stake, here, than just my job, you know? | 是的 其实除此以外 还有比我的工作更加重要的事 |
[20:17] | It’s about my brother. | 关于我兄弟的问题 |
[20:19] | Being able to run his administration however he sees fit. | 他坚持自己的信念 运行政权机构 |
[20:22] | And it’s not fair to the people of this country that the president be extorted. | 因此失去一位这样的总统 是美国人民的极大损失 |
[20:27] | I do love it when you get all noble. | 我一直很喜欢你的崇高品质 |
[20:29] | Julia Julia. | |
[20:30] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么办? |
[20:33] | – All this is out of my control. – No, it’s not. | – 我也无能为力 – 不 不是这样 |
[20:36] | It’s not, and I think you know that. | 而且我相信你也知道 |
[20:41] | Everybody thinks Allan dominates you. | 每个人都认为Allan支配着你 |
[20:44] | The truth is, he needs you, you know that. | 实际上 他需要你 你知道这点 |
[20:48] | Tell him you’ll leave him if he doesn’t back off. | 告诉他 如果他不收手你就会离开他 |
[20:51] | He’ll never believe me. | 他不会再相信我了 |
[20:52] | Make him believe you. | 说服他 |
[20:59] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[21:07] | Do you miss me? | 你想我么? |
[21:10] | Oh, what difference would it make? | 这又能改变什么? |
[21:13] | It could make a lot of difference. | 这能改变很多 |
[21:22] | Julia, stop it. We can’t. | Julia 停下 我们不能这样 |
[21:27] | Do you think of me? | 你想过我么? |
[21:30] | – Don’t do this. – It’s a simple question. | – 别这样 – 这只是一个单纯的问题 |
[21:33] | Do you think about me? | 你想过我么? |
[21:39] | Yes. | 想过 |
[21:42] | Yes, I think about you. | 是的 我想过你 |
[21:45] | But, it doesn’t mean anything. | 但是 这无关紧要 |
[21:47] | I think about you. And it does mean something. | 我一直惦记着你 这是关键 |
[21:52] | I didn’t come here for this. | 我不是为此而来 |
[21:54] | You came here because you wanted something. | 你来这里有你自己的目的 |
[21:58] | I want something too. | 我也是 |
[22:01] | I like being Mrs Allan Milliken. | 我喜欢当Allan Milliken夫人 |
[22:06] | But that does not have to have anything to do with you and me. | 但这并不阻碍我们之间的关系 |
[22:14] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[22:18] | That’s what I want in return. | 这是我想要的回报 |
[22:24] | It worked once. It can work again. | 以前可以 现在也可以 |
[22:34] | It never worked. Not for me. | 这对我永远行不通 |
[22:46] | Then I’m afraid I can’t help you. | 那我恐怕就无能为力了 |
[23:00] | Talk to me, you, bastard. | 告诉我 你个混蛋 |
[23:06] | What you don’t understand, | 你明不明白 |
[23:08] | what you don’t understand, if you don’t talk Hector will take it out on me. | 您明不明白 如果你不开口 Hector也会这么对我 |
[23:13] | – Talk to me! – Eduardo! Back off. | – 说话啊! – Eduardo! 退下 |
[23:17] | Hector thinks he might talk to me. | Hector 觉得也许他会告诉我 |
[23:30] | Tell these men what they want to know and your suffering will end. | 他们问什么你就答什么 这样你就不用吃苦头了 |
[23:34] | You won’t be killed, I swear. | 你不会被杀的 我保证 |
[23:38] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[23:39] | Because if you don’t, they’ll burn you alive. | 因为如果你不这么做 他们会活活烧死 |
[23:43] | He’s a stubborn one, isn’t he? | 他很倔强嘛 |
[23:45] | We can handle him. | 我们能收拾他 |
[23:58] | Check his pockets. He’s got a phone. | 搜他的口袋 他有手机 |
[24:04] | There’s a gun on the table. | 桌子上有把枪 |
[24:18] | – What are you doing? – I’ve got to stop the bleeding. | – 你在做什么? – 我得止血 |
[24:21] | Or I could die. | 不然我活不了 |
[24:43] | Come on. We have to go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[24:45] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[24:58] | Stay down, Sergio. Stay down. | 躲起来 Sergio |
[25:00] | – What’s going on? – Everything’s gonna be fine. | – 怎么了? – 一切都会好的 |
[25:04] | Come on! Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们得走了! |
[25:13] | Hurry! Get down, get down! | 快! 趴下! |
[25:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[25:23] | Hector wants me to pick up something for him. | Hector要我去帮他买点东西. |
[25:25] | – What? – It’s none of your business. | – 什么东西? – 和你没关系 |
[25:54] | – Papa, what’s happening? – It’s ok, Sergio. Stay down. | – 爸爸 怎么了? – 没事 Sergio 趴下 |
[26:34] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:25] | Chloe Chloe. | |
[27:29] | Are delta teams in position yet? | 特种部队到位了么? |
[27:32] | Yes they’re in the area. As soon as we give them the ok, they’ll go in to pick up Chase. | 是的 他们已经到位了 我们只要一给信号 他们就去接Chase |
[27:35] | All right. Make sure everyone knows this is subordonate to obtaining the virus. | 好吧 通知所有人 要以获取病毒为优先 |
[27:39] | Yeah, it’s in the brief. | 是 已经通知了 |
[27:40] | And once we have Chase, link in Division, District and someone from the Attorney General’s office. | 一旦我们找到Chase 联系总局 地方分部和首席检察院的人 |
[27:45] | A lot of people want answers from him. | 很多人想听他的解释 |
[27:53] | – What was that? – Nothing. | – 这怎么回事? – 没什么 |
[28:05] | Is this your child? | 这是你孩子么? |
[28:07] | Yes, and she hasn’t been interfering with my work. | 是的 她并没有影响我工作 |
[28:09] | Technically there’s no specific rule preventing me from bringing her to work… | 理论上 并没有明确规定禁止带着孩子来工作. |
[28:11] | There’s no specific rule because it’s common sense! | 常识还用规定! |
[28:14] | – Now get rid of it! – If I could, I would. | – 立刻给我送走! – 如果可以 我早就办了 |
[28:16] | Unfortunately, my babysitter hit me with some very unprofessional behaviour. | 不幸的是 因为我保姆的不负责任我才这样 |
[28:20] | I want the baby out of here, Chloe, now. Or find someone else to do your job. | 我要这个婴儿立刻出去 Chloe 不然就找人替你 |
[28:25] | Parents are a protected group, Mr Shappel. This is not fair. | 父母是受法律保护的 Shappel先生 你这么做不公平 |
[28:41] | Amador stopped about 200 yards up a dirt road that intersects with highway 14, | Amador 从14号公路进入一条小道开了200码后停了 |
[28:46] | about 2 miles west of Rancho Guadalupe. | 在Rancho Guadalupe西面2英里处 |
[28:49] | Ok, good work. We’ll find him. | 干得好 我们会找到他的 |
[28:52] | Gael said Amador stopped about half a mile up the road. | Gael说Amador停在前方半英里左右的地方 |
[28:55] | So, what do we do? | 然后我们怎么做? |
[28:56] | Well, Nina’s either with him now or she will be any minute. | Nina肯定差不多和他碰面了 |
[28:58] | We’ve got to find a way to isolate her. | 我们得设法和她单独谈 |
[29:22] | Let me see the night-scope. | 让我用下夜视仪 |
[29:31] | It’s her. It’s her and him. | 是她 他们两个 |
[29:36] | Ok, I’m ready to go in. | 好了 我该进去了 |
[29:38] | I told you. I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 我告诉过你 你不能离开我的视野 |
[29:40] | Ramon, I am trained to do this. | Ramon 我是经过特殊训练的 |
[29:42] | If I go in myself I might succeed. | 如果我一个人进去 也许还有胜算 |
[29:44] | If we go in together, both of us will get killed. | 如果一起去 我们两个都活不成 |
[29:48] | How long? | 要多久? |
[29:49] | As long as it takes. Look, you’re gonna have to start trusting me. | 视情况而定 听者 你得相信我 |
[29:51] | I want this money just as bad as you do. | 我和你一样想要这笔钱 |
[29:52] | – I’ll trust you when we have the virus. – So let me make that happen! | – 拿到病毒我才会相信你 – 那就让我去干! |
[29:55] | I promise you. I can make her work with us. | 我保证 我能让她和我们合作 |
[29:58] | You can watch me through the night scope. | 可以用夜视仪看着我 |
[30:00] | As soon as you see that I’ve entered the building safely, I want you to go back to the main road. | 只要我一进房子 你就返回大路 |
[30:03] | Just in case Amador tries to mobilize his resources outside this perimeter, we’ve got to be ready. | 以免Amador把资源都转移 我们得提前准备 |
[30:08] | – Ok? – All right, go! | – 行么? – 好吧 快去! |
[32:24] | Funds are ready to be transferred. When do I get the virus? | 资金随时准备转账 我什么时候能够拿到病毒? |
[32:27] | I’ll call you with the location in half an hour. | 半小时内我会通知你地点 |
[32:30] | You’ll transfer 50% of the funds then, as agreed. | 然后你们按约定 先汇一半资金 |
[32:34] | I don’t like jumping through all these hoops. | 我不喜欢这样繁琐的手续 |
[32:36] | The hoops are here to protect us, Nina. | 这些手续是为了保护我们 Nina |
[32:39] | Just wait here for my call. | 只管等我电话 |
[33:01] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[33:04] | Just take it easy. Take it easy, I’m unarmed. | 别紧张 我没有武器 |
[33:07] | The Salazars, they just wanted me to set up a meeting with your employer. | Salazar 他们让我和你们的雇主安排见面 |
[33:38] | Nina, don’t move! | Nina 不许动! |
[33:43] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪! |
[33:48] | Get back in the church. | 回教堂 |
[34:00] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[34:10] | Don’t worry. If I wanted to kill you, you’d be dead by now. | 别担心 如果我想要你命 你已经死了 |
[34:13] | Put the briefcase down. | 放下箱子 |
[34:41] | Tony, it’s Chase. He’s just called in. | Tony 是Chase的电话 他刚刚打来 |
[34:44] | Throw us the call. Chase, where are you? | 接过来 Chase 你在哪儿? |
[34:48] | The truck we’re in broke down. | 我们坐的卡车刚抛锚 |
[34:49] | As far as I can tell we’re about 15 miles east of Salazar’s base camp. | 据我所知 我们在Salazar的基地向东面15分钟处 |
[34:52] | He should be able to lock on to this cell. | 他应该会跟踪电话找来 |
[34:54] | Now, look, we’ve got delta teams in the area. | 听着 我们那边有特种部队 |
[34:56] | We’ll send the choppers as soon as we triangulate. What about Jack? | 只要一确定位置 我们就派直升机来接你 Jack在哪儿? |
[34:59] | He went with Ramon Salazar to find Amador and the virus. | 他跟Ramon Salazar去找Amador和病毒了 |
[35:01] | – How long ago? – About half an hour. | – 什么时候? – 半小时前 |
[35:04] | Tony, can you tell the chopper I’m bringing two people out with me? | Tony 你能通知直升机 我还有两个人 |
[35:08] | And the body of the woman who helped me escape. | 和帮我逃脱的女性的遗体 |
[35:10] | – Who was she? – Claudia. | – 她是谁? – Claudia |
[35:12] | It’s Hector Salazar’s girlfriend. I’ve got her father and her brother. | 是Hector Salazar的女朋友 我和她父亲还有弟弟在一起 |
[35:15] | Got him. There’s a delta team less than 10 minutes away. | 找到了 有一支部队10分钟内就能赶到 |
[35:17] | Right, can you hang tight for ten? | 好 你能挺10分钟么? |
[35:18] | I don’t know, just get them here. | 我不知道 让他们尽快过来 |
[35:20] | Just sit tight they’re on their way. | 好好等着 他们已经在路上了 |
[35:22] | Can you tell Kim that… | 你能转告Kim… |
[35:25] | Tell her I’ll call her when I’m on safe ground. | 告诉她等我安全后 我会打给她 |
[35:27] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 |
[36:02] | So, Jack, if you didn’t come here to kill me, why are you here? | Jack 如果你不是来杀我 你来这儿干嘛? |
[36:05] | I need to talk to you alone. | 我得和你亲自谈谈 |
[36:07] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[36:12] | How much is your buyer paying you? | 你的老板分给你多少? |
[36:15] | 2 million. Once I deliver the virus. | 如果我交出病毒 2百万 |
[36:17] | The Salazars are willing to pay you a lot more. | Salazar肯付更多 |
[36:21] | How much more? | 多少? |
[36:22] | – What is this? – Shut up! | – 这是算什么? – 闭嘴! |
[36:24] | – This guy shouldn’t be breathing. – I’m handling it. | – 根本不该留他一命 – 我来处理 |
[36:28] | How much more, Jack? | 多给多少 Jack? |
[36:30] | At least ten times more than what you’re getting paid right now. | 至少比你现在所得的多10倍 |
[36:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:36] | That’s a pretty great deal. | 这笔交易不赖 |
[36:40] | Except, what happens when my buyer doesn’t get his virus? | 不过 我的老板拿不到病毒怎么办? |
[36:43] | You know he’s just gonna hunt me down and kill me. | 你知道他不会放过我的 |
[36:45] | You know with that kind of money you could disappear and never be found. | 你也知道 有了那笔钱你可以消失得无影无踪 |
[36:48] | Yeah, and what about you? | 那么你呢? |
[36:52] | The Salazars are paying me enough money to do whatever I want for the rest of my life. | Salazar付我的钱 足够我挥霍下半辈子的了 |
[36:57] | I don’t believe you, Jack. I think you’re still working for CTU. | 我不信 Jack 我认为你还是在为反恐局干 |
[37:02] | Well, you’re wrong! | 那你错了! |
[37:04] | Come on, Jack! You’re not the type of guy to sell out! | 得了吧 Jack! 你不是那种会为钱卖命的人! |
[37:08] | You’d do anything for your country. | 你对你祖国忠心耿耿 |
[37:11] | There was a time when that was true. | 曾经是这样 |
[37:13] | But what did it ever get me? I lost everything! | 但国家怎么回报我的? 我一无所有! |
[37:16] | When I went undercover with the Salazars, I had to give them my soul! | 当我去Salazar组织当卧底时 我把灵魂都出卖了! |
[37:21] | When I brought Ramon Salazar in, what was waiting for me? | 当我把Ramon Salazar抓起来后 等着我的是什么? |
[37:23] | No-one! Nothing! | 什么都没有! |
[37:28] | What about Kim? | Kim呢? |
[37:33] | She never forgave me for what happened to her mother. | 因为她母亲的事 她一生不会原谅我 |
[37:39] | I want to give her most of the money, help her try and get through everything that’s happened. | 我想把大部分的钱给她 作为补偿 |
[37:45] | Ok, so, say you are working alone. | 就算你现在孤身一个 |
[37:49] | I killed your wife. | 我杀了你妻子 |
[37:51] | What’s gonna keep you from killing me the first chance you get? | 我怎么知道你不会一有机会就杀我? |
[37:54] | I don’t have a choice. I broke Ramon Salazar out of an American prison. | 我别无选择 我带着Ramon Salazar越狱了 |
[38:00] | I can never go back there again. | 已经回不去了 |
[38:02] | This is my one shot at a big score! | 我是在豪赌! |
[38:08] | And after that, I swear to you, I just wanna disappear. | 一切完了后 我保证消失的无影无踪 |
[38:13] | You’ve wasted enough time, Nina. | 你浪费了很多时间 Nina |
[38:15] | You kill him, or I’m calling in. | 你动手 不然我叫人来 |
[38:21] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[38:47] | What are you up to, Jack? | 你有什么打算 Jack? |
[39:17] | – I went to see Julia. – What? | – 我去找Julia了 – 什么? |
[39:20] | Just to see if she would help us with Allan. | 只是想看看她是否会帮我们应付Allan |
[39:32] | – And? – She said: no. | – 然后? – 她不肯 |
[39:36] | Listen, I’ve been thinking and… | 听着 我一直在考虑… |
[39:39] | You don’t have an alternative here, David. | 你别无选择 David |
[39:43] | This is my mess. I’ll take the heat. | 这是我桶的乱子 我该付出代价 |
[39:45] | – Let me resign. – I may ask you to when this is over. | – 让我辞职吧 – 也许一切结束后 我会要你辞职 |
[39:50] | But it won’t be because Milliken is forcing my hand. | 但决不会因为是Milliken逼我这么做 |
[39:56] | Wayne! I’ve been doing some thinking too. | Wayne! 我也一直在考虑 |
[40:00] | And there is an alternative. | 而且确实有出路 |
[40:02] | If Milliken wants to play dirty, | 如果Milliken想玩阴的 |
[40:04] | we have to lower ourselves to his level. | 那我们就奉陪到底 |
[40:07] | By doing what? | 怎么做? |
[40:13] | Give me a moment. | 你先离开一下 |
[40:54] | – Hello? – Sherry? | – 喂? – Sherry? |
[40:56] | David? David, what… what’s wrong? | David? David 怎么了? |
[41:03] | I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[41:04] | All right, I’m listening. | 好吧 我听着 |
[41:07] | Come downtown, I need to see you tonight. | 来市中心 我今晚要和你见面 |
[41:10] | Tell me more. | 说具体点 |
[41:11] | I can’t say much over the phone. | 我不能在电话上透露更多了 |
[41:13] | But it’s about Allan Milliken. | 不过这和Allan Milliken有关 |
[41:18] | – Fine. – I’ll send a car. | – 好吧 – 我会派车接你 |
[41:58] | – You really did break Salazar out of prison. – I’m not the man you knew before. | – 你还真帮Salazar越狱了 – 我已经和以前不同了 |
[42:05] | Well, I know about that. | 这我看得出来 |
[42:09] | For 20 million dollars, I’m gonna keep an open mind. | 为了2千万美金 我会考虑的 |
[42:17] | So, Jack, | 那么 Jack |
[42:20] | if I’m gonna go forward with this, I have to know one thing. | 如果要我接受这件事 我得了解一点 |
[42:25] | Are you gonna be able to forgive me for killing Terry? | 你能不能原谅我杀了Terry? |
[42:29] | If I wanted revenge, Nina, I would have killed you already. | 如果我想复仇 Nina 我早就杀了你了 |
[42:32] | You know that. | 你也明白 |
[42:37] | It’s like I said. All I wanna do is finish this deal and disappear for good. | 我所想的只是做完这笔生意 然后永远消失 |
[43:02] | Convince me. | 证明给我看 |