时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | You know me well enough not to be surprised if there are repercussions. | 你很了解我 所以不要对我做的事感到惊讶 |
[00:17] | I hope you’re not threatening me. | 我希望你不是在威胁我 |
[00:19] | I don’t make threats, David. Just tell it like it is. | 我没有威胁你 David 只是实话实说 |
[00:22] | What he’s doing is showing you that not only did he have the power to help start your political career | 他在威胁你 他可以帮你开始你的政治生涯 |
[00:26] | but he also has the power to put an end to it. | 但也可以终结它 |
[00:29] | There has to be a way to get to him. | 必须要找到他 |
[00:31] | David? What… What’s wrong? | David? 怎么了? |
[00:33] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[00:35] | Hector and Ramon are trying to buy a virus to use as a weapon. | Hector and Ramon 正试图买一种病毒当做武器 |
[00:38] | Millions of people could die. | 成百万的人可能会死去 |
[00:39] | I set up this deal so my government could take control of the virus and destroy it. | 我策划了这次交易 这样政府就能掌控并摧毁这些病毒 |
[00:43] | You’re still with CTU? | 你还在为反恐局工作? |
[00:44] | Yes, I’m still with CTU. | 是的 |
[00:46] | I cannot allow this virus to get into the wrong hands. | 我不能让病毒落入坏人手中 |
[00:49] | I have a message from Jack. The virus that they are going to buy | 我从Jack那得知 他们要买的病毒 |
[00:52] | Jack is going to take it from them. | Jack要从他们手中夺过来 |
[00:55] | Jack promised to get me and my family out of here if I help you. | Jack答应如果我帮你 就把我和我家人弄出去 |
[00:59] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快点! 快点! |
[01:11] | Bauer was with the Salazar brothers in Mexico. | Bauer和Salazar兄弟在墨西哥 |
[01:13] | His transponder signal stopped working. | 他的应答器没信号 |
[01:15] | We’re doing everything we can to re-establish contact. | 我们将尽力和他取得联系 |
[01:18] | Tell the delta units to hold their position till I get back to you. | 通知特种部队 没我命令不要行动 |
[01:21] | There’s been a complication. Another buyer’s interested in the virus. | 事情变复杂了 有其他买家对病毒有兴趣 |
[01:24] | What are you talking about? We have a deal. | 你在说什么? 我们说好的 |
[01:26] | We’ll hold an auction and the virus will go to the highest bidder. | 我们将拍卖 病毒卖给出价最高的人 |
[01:29] | We just found out there’s another player in the deal. | 我们刚发现 还有一人参与了交易 |
[01:31] | – Who is it? – Nina Meyers. | – 是谁? – Nina Meyers |
[01:34] | Your bid is 225 million dollars. | 你们的出价是两亿二千五百万美元 |
[01:37] | And hers is 240. You win. | 她的是两亿四千万美元 她赢了 |
[01:40] | – We can get the virus. – How do you get the virus? | – 我们可以得到病毒 – 怎么得到? |
[01:43] | I told you. I know her! I can get to her! | 我告诉过你 我认识她! 我可以找她! |
[01:46] | The Salazars are willing to pay you at least 10 times more than what you’re getting paid right now. | Salazar兄弟愿意付你十倍薪酬 |
[01:50] | Are you gonna be able to forgive me for killing your wife? | 你会原谅我杀了你的妻子吗? |
[01:53] | If I wanted revenge, Nina, I would have killed you already. | 如果我要报复 Nina 我早可杀了你 |
[01:56] | All I wanna do is finish this deal and disappear for good. | 我只想结束这个交易 然后永远消失 |
[02:00] | Convince me. | 证明给我看 |
[02:06] | The following takes place between 11:00 pm and 12:00 am. | 以下事件发生于晚上11点至凌晨12点之间 |
[02:14] | – Adam, is Amador moving yet? – No, he’s still stopped at the location. | – Adam Amador行动了吗? – 没有 他被困在那了 |
[02:18] | – What do we know about the area? – Hmm, it’s mostly rural, there’s very few structures. | – 那地区情况怎么样? – 主要是郊区 建筑很少 |
[02:22] | – Do we have infrared on it? – Yeah. | – 有红外线吗? – 有 |
[02:26] | It’s not high res satellite but there appear | 但不是高解像度卫星 |
[02:28] | to be a number of vehicles and bodies nearby | 不过可以看出附近有车和人 |
[02:30] | but we have no idea what they are. | 不知道是谁? |
[02:32] | All right. Give him space. We wanna make sure he feels safe enough to take delivery of the virus. | 给他点空间 让他感到去送病毒很安全 |
[02:37] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:38] | What’s the latest on Chase Edmunds? | Chase Edmunds怎么样了? |
[02:40] | After he escaped from Hector he phoned his position in to delta teams | 他从Hector那逃走后 告诉了特种部队他的位置 |
[02:42] | and they’re on their way to pick him up now. | 现在他们正找他 |
[03:19] | Edmunds, stop! Commander Reese. What’s your condition? | Edmunds! 你情况如何? |
[03:22] | Shot in the hand but I’m fine. | 手中枪了 但没事 |
[03:24] | What about the others? | 其他人呢? |
[03:25] | I’ve got two people. They’re coming with me. | 有两个人和我在一起 |
[03:27] | We’ve spotted a vehicle from the air, heading this way. | 我们发现了一辆车 正向这边驶来 |
[03:30] | It’s the Salazars. They can’t know that CTU is down here. We need to leave now! | 是Salazar兄弟 不能让他们知道反恐局在这 赶快离开! |
[03:34] | Then let’s get them out of here. | 恩 我们走 |
[03:38] | Sergio! Get on the chopper. We’re going to a safe place, all right? We’re going to go right now. | Sergio! 上飞机 我们去一个安全的的地方 |
[03:42] | I can’t leave her like this. | 我不能就这样丢下她 |
[03:46] | Hector’s coming. You need to think about your son. | Hector来了 你要为儿子考虑 |
[03:55] | We go. Follow us. | 我们走 |
[03:56] | We gotta go, now! Let’s go, let’s go! Move, move, move! | 走! 我们走! 快! 快! |
[04:00] | Keep them low, keep them low! Get them in there, come on! Stay low, stay low! | 弯腰走! 快点! 弯腰! |
[04:46] | – Yes? – Allan? It’s Wayne Palmer. | – 喂? – Allan? 我是Wayne Palmer |
[04:51] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[04:53] | You know, I always thought you had more balls than to trick me through my brother. | 我想你除了通过我哥威胁我之外 手中还有别的牌 |
[04:56] | What? You can’t talk to me, man on man? | 你不能像个男人那样和我谈判吗? |
[04:59] | I don’t owe you an explanation. You slept with my wife! | 我无须向你解释 你睡了我老婆! |
[05:01] | That’s between you and me, Allan. | 这是我和你的事 Allan |
[05:03] | Fine! Step down. And it all goes away. | 没问题! 你下台就一笔勾销了 |
[05:07] | That’s not your decision. | 你在痴人说梦话 |
[05:09] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[05:10] | Wayne. Wayne | |
[05:15] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话? |
[05:17] | Allan Milliken. Allan Milliken | |
[05:19] | – What the hell do you think you’re doing? – Cleaning up my own mess, David. | – 你知道自己在做什么吗? – 收拾自己的乱局 |
[05:26] | – Hello, Allan! – Mr President! | – Allan! – 总统先生! |
[05:29] | That brother of yours is going to be your undoing. | 你的兄弟就要成为你的灾难了 |
[05:32] | – I’m not firing my brother. – That’s too bad. | – 我不会炒掉他 – 那太糟了 |
[05:36] | And I have no intention of losing my Health Care bill. I spent two years putting it together. | 我不会放弃卫生保健法案 我花了两年的时间完成它 |
[05:41] | Except you’re three votes short, last I checked. | 但是你还差三票 我调查过了 |
[05:43] | You’d better brace yourself for some disappointment. | 好好享受失望的滋味吧 |
[05:47] | I don’t want to go to war with you, Allan. | 我不想和你开战 Allan |
[05:49] | – It’s your choice, Mr President. – The choice you’re giving me is unacceptable. | – 你选择的 总统先生 – 你给的条件无法接受 |
[05:54] | There has to be another way to work this out. | 总会有别的办法 |
[05:55] | On any other issue I’d bend over backwards to accomodate you. | 在其他问题上我可以让步 |
[06:00] | Not on this one. | 这个不行 |
[06:02] | Then you’ll have only yourself to blame for the consequences. | 那你将为你的所作所为负责 |
[06:05] | And I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[06:08] | You won’t like them. | 一定不会让你好受 |
[06:14] | When is Sherry getting here? | Sherry什么时候来? |
[06:16] | In five minutes. | 五分钟之内 |
[06:19] | David, are you sure you want to bring her into this? | David 你确定要把她卷入此事? |
[06:21] | We’re gonna street fight, Wayne. That’s what she does best. | 我们跟人家干上了 Wayne 她可以帮很大忙 |
[06:24] | And we both have to focus on what’s happening in Mexico. | 我俩必须集中精力 关注墨西哥的事态发展 |
[06:28] | I know we’re hoping for success but we have to anticipate failure. | 我们都希望胜利 但也要做好失败的准备 |
[06:32] | If Jack Bauer does not intercept the virus | 如果Jack Bauer没能截获病毒 |
[06:35] | then we are dealing with an international crisis. | 那我们就要对付一场国际危难 |
[06:40] | This is Michael Amador. He’s representing the Ukrainians in the sale of the virus. | 这是Michael Amador 他代表乌克兰进行病毒交易 |
[06:44] | Now, we have a delta team tracking him on the ground, at a safe distance. | 特种部队在秘密跟踪他 |
[06:49] | Why don’t they just get Amador now if they know where he is? | 为何不现在就抓他? |
[06:51] | Cause he may not be carrying the virus. | 因为他身上可能没有带着病毒 |
[06:52] | And if he’s not we’ll have blown our chance at the interception. | 如果这样 我们就前功尽弃了 |
[06:55] | Once Jack confirms it is the virus then the delta teams will go in and secure it. | 一旦Jack确认是病毒 特种部队会立即采取行动 |
[06:59] | Delta asked for a photo of the woman Jack’s working with. | 特种部队要一张和Jack一起的那女人的照片 |
[07:02] | – So, I sent them this… – Adam, wait. | – 我发过去… – Adam 等等 |
[07:08] | Nina Meyers is the broker? | Nina Meyers是经纪人? |
[07:11] | Didn’t you read the ops brief? | 你不知道吗? |
[07:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:16] | Kim, come with me. | Kim 跟我来 |
[07:20] | – Can you finish the briefing, please – Yeah. | – 麻烦你开完简报会 – 好的 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:31] | – I was looking for the right time to tell you. – I cannot believe Nina Meyers is involved in this. | – 我在寻找合适的时机告诉你 – 我不敢相信Nina Meyers也介入了此事 |
[07:36] | Your father needed her help to secure the virus. | 你父亲需要她帮忙 才能保证病毒安全 |
[07:40] | She killed my mother. | 她杀了我妈妈 |
[07:46] | My father couldn’t even pretend to work with her. | 我父亲甚至不能假装跟她合作 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 Jack |
[08:07] | Sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 |
[08:10] | I wanted to think you’d changed but I can feel it. | 我试着认为你已经改变了 但我能感觉到 |
[08:16] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[08:23] | You haven’t forgotten anything, have you? | 你什么事情也没忘掉 是吗? |
[08:27] | You despise me. | 你看不起我 |
[08:30] | And you’d do anything right now to get me to go along with your plan. | 你现在所做的一切只是让我帮你完成计划 |
[08:35] | – It’s not true. – It is true. | – 不是的 – 就是 |
[08:40] | I know you’re still with CTU. | 我知道你还在反恐局工作 |
[08:44] | So, why would I let you set me up? | 那我为何还要让你摆布我? |
[09:01] | Now. You can believe whatever you want. | 你爱怎么想 随便你 |
[09:05] | But I need this deal to happen. I’m a fugitive, I don’t have a choice. | 我必须让这笔生意成交 我是个逃犯 我别无选择 |
[09:09] | I need the Salazars to pay me for the virus and right now, | 我要Salazar兄弟支付病毒的钱 |
[09:12] | you’re the only person Amador will deal with. | 而Amador只和你交易 |
[09:14] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗? |
[09:22] | I’ll honor your original deal. You’ll get your 20 million dollars. | 我会按原来的标准给你两千万美元 |
[09:25] | – And you get to keep breating. – Until my client doesn’t get what he paid for. | – 而且你可以保住性命 – 直到他们没有收到买的东西 |
[09:30] | Right now, | 现在 |
[09:32] | your client should be the least of your worries. | 你不必担心你的委托人 |
[10:13] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[10:16] | Get out from that! | 走开! |
[10:59] | They can’t be far away. Find them. | 他们不可能走太远 快去找 |
[11:02] | Find them! Find them! | 快去找! 快去! |
[11:07] | I just spoke to the Mexican authorities and they’re pissed off that we didn’t notify them earlier. | 墨西哥当局因我们没有及早通知他们而大发雷霆 |
[11:14] | It’s Hector. | 是Hector |
[11:19] | You set? | 准备好了? |
[11:22] | Go! | 开始! |
[11:24] | – Yeah. – It’s me. | – 喂 – 是我 |
[11:26] | Edmunds escaped. He killed three of my men. | Edmunds逃掉了 他杀了我三个人 |
[11:29] | Has he contacted CTU? | 他有没有联系反恐局? |
[11:31] | Not yet. But he may not call. | 还没有 他可能不会打来了 |
[11:34] | We found out Edmunds is a rogue. He’s been acting on his own. | Edmunds是个混混 他是在单独行动 |
[11:37] | Then CTU hasn’t sent anyone out here to find him? | 反恐局没有派人到这里来找他吗? |
[11:40] | They don’t even know where he is. | 他们甚至不知道他在哪里 |
[11:43] | – Ok, you call me the second you hear from him. – Yeah. | – 有他消息立即通知我 – 好的 |
[11:56] | – Yeah? – Are you still with Bauer? | – 喂? – 你还和Bauer在一起吗? |
[11:58] | I’m at the main road that leads into town, waiting for Bauer to bring the woman. | 我在进城的主道上 等Bauer带那个女人来 |
[12:03] | Ramon, we have to call this off. | Ramon 我们必须取消交易 |
[12:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[12:06] | – The CTU agent, Edmunds. He escaped. – How? | – 那个反恐局探员 他逃掉了 – 怎么会? |
[12:09] | I… I don’t know. Claudia was with him. | 我… 我不知道 Claudia和他一起 |
[12:13] | Ramon. She’s dead. | Ramon 她死了 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry. But Hector, you still have business to do. | 我很难过 但我们还有生意要做 |
[12:24] | Not with that much of a use. As soon as he gets to a phone he’ll call CTU. | 不能让Edmunds活着 他一找到电话就会联系反恐局 |
[12:27] | Find him before that happens. | 在那之前找到他 |
[12:29] | I’m trying but it’s too dark. He’ll be impossible to track. | 我正在找 但天太黑了 不可能找到他 |
[12:32] | What are you suggesting we do? | 你有什么建议? |
[12:34] | Forget this whole thing, it’s too dangerous! | 取消这次交易 太危险了! |
[12:36] | – It’s always been dangerous. – Not like this! | – 做事当然有危险 – 但不像现在这样! |
[12:38] | Hey, listen to me. You are the one who made this deal. | 听我说 你是促成这笔交易的关键人物 |
[12:40] | You promised our buyer something we can’t deliver. | 你向买家做出了保证 |
[12:42] | If you don’t keep your promise, my reputation and everything I worked for | 如果你不信守诺言 我的名声和所有的努力 |
[12:46] | will be ruined. Do you understand? | 就毁了 你明白吗? |
[12:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:52] | Keep some of your men looking for Edmunds and bring the rest of the men here so we can do the deal. | 让你一些手下找Edmunds 其余的都带过来 准备交易 |
[13:04] | Yes. | 喂 |
[13:05] | – Ramon, it’s Jack. Everything clear outside? – Yes. | – Ramon 我是Jack 事情都准备好了吗? – 恩 |
[13:09] | Ok, I need you to come back to the building. | 我要你回到这儿来 |
[13:11] | Did the woman agree to work with us? | 那个女人同意和我们合作吗? |
[13:14] | I’ll explain when you get here. | 你过来我再和你解释 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[13:38] | – Mr President? – Yes, Eric? | – 总统先生? – 什么事 Eric? |
[13:40] | Sherry Palmer’s here. | Sherry Palmer来了 |
[13:45] | Show her in. | 让她进来 |
[14:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:04] | Hello, Sherry. | 你好 Sherry |
[14:07] | David David. | |
[14:09] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢你 Eric |
[14:14] | – Please, have a seat. – No, thank you, I, er | – 请坐 – 不 谢谢 我 |
[14:19] | I’d rather stand. | 我还是站着吧 |
[14:24] | So… How are things with Anne? | Anne现在还好吧? |
[14:28] | – They’re fine. – Good. | – 很好 – 那就好 |
[14:31] | I’m glad. You, er, you deserve a little bit of happiness. | 我很高兴 你应该感到高兴 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:41] | You’re looking well. But somehow different. | 你气色不错 但有点变了 |
[14:45] | – A little older? – No, it’s not that. | – 变老了点? – 不是 |
[14:51] | You look calm. | 你看起来很平静 |
[14:54] | Erm, tired maybe, but, er, I’m not sure exactly how calm. | 呃 可能是累了 但我不知道怎么会平静 |
[15:02] | I know these last three years have been difficult. | 我知道过去三年 你过的很艰苦 |
[15:08] | Well, erm, not as difficult as they could have been. | 没有想的那样辛苦 |
[15:15] | And I have you to thank for that. | 我该为此感谢你 |
[15:18] | Kept me out of prison, away from public humiliation. | 你让我不用坐牢 免受公众侮辱 |
[15:23] | I, erm, I lost a lot. | 我 呃 我失去了很多 |
[15:29] | But most of it, I discovered, really wasn’t that important to begin with. | 但我发现很多事情 原本就不是那么重要 |
[15:36] | Which surprised me. Imagine that! | 这让我吃惊 想象一下! |
[15:44] | What? What’s… What’s funny? | 什么? 什么那么好笑? |
[15:46] | No, nothing really. | 不 没什么 真的 |
[15:48] | It’s just that, when I wanted you to fall back, and just let things be, you were a shark. | 我曾经摆脱你 因为你狠得像鲨鱼 |
[15:56] | Now that I’ve asked you back, and need you to be a shark… | 现在我请你回来 要你再做回鲨鱼 |
[16:01] | I can still be whatever you need me to be. | 你要我做什么 我就还能做什么 |
[16:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | So you say you’re having some kind of trouble with Milliken? | 你说你和Milliken之间有麻烦? |
[16:20] | Yes. I am. | 是的 |
[16:27] | Ok. Tell me all about it. | 说说吧 |
[16:54] | Handcuffs? I thought you were going to gain her trust. | 手铐? 我以为你能博取她的信任 |
[16:58] | I will. It’s just going to take a little longer than I hoped. | 我会的 只是要比我希望的时间要长 |
[17:07] | She agreed to do the exchange, that’s what’s important. | 她同意去做交易 这才是关键 |
[17:10] | When is it happening? | 什么时候? |
[17:12] | – As soon as Amador calls. – Amador had better call soon. We might not have much time. | – Amador打电话来就行动 – Amador 最好快点打来 我们时间不多了 |
[17:17] | Your partner has escaped. | 你同伙逃走了 |
[17:21] | You should have let me kill him when I had the chance. | 你本该让我杀了他 |
[17:24] | Yes, I should have. | 是的 |
[17:26] | For some reason Claudia was with him. She ended up dead. | 不知道什么原因Claudia和他在一起 她死了 |
[17:32] | What are you talking about? How? | 你在说什么? 怎么会? |
[17:34] | Hector didn’t say. | Hector没有说 |
[17:43] | Tell Hector I’m sorry. | 告诉Hector我很抱歉 |
[17:45] | Tell him yourself when he gets here. | 他来的时候你自己告诉他 |
[18:00] | Nina, I need you to open up this transaction file. Amador is gonna want to verify your client’s funds. | Nina 我需要你打开这份交易文档 Amador要验证你客户的资金 |
[18:09] | Now! | 快! |
[18:23] | Bottom line is, Allan’s determined to see Wayne removed. | Allan就是想看到Wayne下台 |
[18:27] | Even if it means destroying my presidency. | 即使这意味着对我总统任期的毁灭 |
[18:29] | – And you’ve tried to work this out peacefully? – Of course. | – 你想和平地解决这个问题? – 当然 |
[18:32] | Allan wouldn’t budge. In Allan’s mind, it’s a matter of pride. | Allan是不会让步的 在他眼里 这是尊严问题 |
[18:37] | So, you want me to find something you can use against Allan? | 所以你想让我找到一些 可以用来对付Allan的东西? |
[18:46] | I’ve always known that you knew things about Allan | 我知道你了解Allan的事情 |
[18:49] | that you didn’t tell me because of my frienship with him. | 碍于我和他的交情而没有告诉我 |
[18:53] | And I’ve always known you were too smart to ask. | 我也知道你很聪明不会去问 |
[18:58] | I guess we were both right. | 我想我们都是对的 |
[19:02] | Allan does have skeletons in his closet that he would gard at any cost. | 阿伦是有不可告人的事 他会为此付出一切代价 |
[19:07] | One particular comes to mind. But I must warn you, David. | 我要提醒你 David |
[19:12] | It’s a big one. | 这是件大事 |
[19:14] | – What is it? – All you need to know is that if you play this card, | – 是什么? – 你要知道如果你打出这张牌 |
[19:18] | you and Allan Milliken will be enemies for the rest of your life. | 你和Allan Milliken下半辈子都会是敌人 |
[19:24] | As far as I’m concerned, our friendship ended when he tried to extort me. | 在我看来 我们的友谊在他勒索我时就已经结束了 |
[19:32] | Then I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[19:47] | Claudia is dead. Why did she die? | Claudia死了 她为什么会死? |
[19:53] | So we could be safe. Your sister was very brave, Sergio. | 为了我们的安全 你姐姐很勇敢 Sergio |
[19:59] | Now we don’t have to worry about Hector no more. | 我们再也不用惧怕Hector了 |
[20:03] | But I like Hector. | 可我喜欢Hector |
[20:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:17] | Yes, sir, will do. Copy that. | 是 长官 明白 收到 |
[20:21] | – That’s good enough, give it to me. – But, I’m not finished. | – 行了 给我吧 – 还没完成呢 |
[20:27] | Reese, what’s going on? | Reese 出什么事了? |
[20:28] | Hector Salazar’s looking for you. CTU wants me to fall back my surveillance team. | Hector Salazar在找你 反恐局要我撤回监视队 |
[20:32] | Wait a minute, we can’t lose Amador! | 等等 我们不能跟丢Amador! |
[20:33] | We won’t. CTU’s tracking him through his cell phone. | 不会的 反恐局正在通过电话跟踪他 |
[20:35] | Well he can dump his cell phone. We need visual. | 他可以丢掉电话 我们需要看到他 |
[20:37] | Don’t worry about that. It’s not your problem anymore. | 别担心 这已经不是你管的了 |
[20:41] | Don’t tell me it’s not my problem! It’s been my problem for the last year! | 别说不管我的事! 过去一年都是我负责的! |
[20:45] | Look, Edmunds. You need medical attention. | 听着 Edmunds 你需要治疗 |
[20:47] | We’re evacuating you with the boy and his father now. | 我们要带你撤离 还有小孩和他父亲 |
[20:50] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[20:55] | – Mr. Chapelle! – Yeah. | – Chapelle先生! – 什么事 |
[20:56] | I’m picking up on some heat signatures moving in on Amador’s position. | 检测到在Amador位置有热影像在移动 |
[21:00] | – Ground vehicles? – From the speed, it looks like it. | – 地面车辆? – 从速度看来应该是 |
[21:02] | All right. This may be the virus. | 车上可能有病毒 |
[21:04] | What protocoles do you want me on? You want me to contact the delta teams? | 我该干什么? 联系特种部队吗? |
[21:07] | Yeah. Put them on alert but make sure they don’t approach until Amador meets bauer. | 恩 让他们警戒 但在Amador和bauer碰面前别让他们靠近 |
[21:11] | We want a visual on the virus. | 要看到病毒 |
[21:12] | Ok, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[22:24] | What are you doing in here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[22:26] | Oh, I’m just waiting for them to prepare an office for me. | 我在等他们为我准备办公室 |
[22:29] | It’s good to see you Sherry, but, to be blunt, | 见到你很高兴 Sherry 但老实说 |
[22:33] | I don’t think your being here is such a good idea. | 我认为你在这里 不是个好主意 |
[22:35] | Well, of course you don’t, sweetie. | 你当然不会赞同 |
[22:37] | That’s because this whole thing is about your indiscretion with Julia. | 整件事情都是因为你和Julia的苟且之事 |
[22:40] | – Oh, Sherry! – I say that with no judgement. | – Sherry! – 我并没有指责你的意思 |
[22:43] | Of course you do since you’re the last person on earth who’s in a position to pass judgement. | 当然 你哪有资格指责别人 |
[22:46] | Ok, Wayne, let’s not play this. We’re both too good at it. | 好了 Wayne 我们别说这个了 |
[22:52] | So, what do you want me to hear? | 你想说什么? |
[22:57] | Listen, I do appreciate you coming down here to help David… | 我很感激你回来帮David |
[22:59] | No-no-no-no-no, skip that part. | 不 直接说正题 |
[23:03] | That’s right, I forgot that about you. | 好吧 我忘了你的个性 |
[23:06] | Listen, Sherry, do whatever it is that you do around here for a few hours. | 听我说 Sherry 你在这里爱干什么就干什么 |
[23:12] | But then I want you to tell David that you were unable to find out | 但我希望你告诉David你找不到 |
[23:15] | anything that he could use on Allan Milliken. | 对付Allan Milliken的办法 |
[23:18] | So, you know if I do that, the only way out of this is if you resign? | 如果我找不到 你就得出局? |
[23:25] | Just what I wanna do. | 这正是我想要的 |
[23:26] | Well, David doesn’t want that. | David不想那样 |
[23:28] | And frankly, neither do I. | 坦白的说 我也不想 |
[23:29] | Sherry, why do you care? | Sherry 你为什么要操心? |
[23:32] | Because David needs someone like me. | 因为David需要像我这样的人 |
[23:34] | Someone who sees things the way they really are. | 可以正确看待事物的人 |
[23:37] | Who’s not afraid to throw a punch every now and then. | 并且随时可以反击的人 |
[23:40] | It’s obvious, I can’t play that role anymore but you can. | 显然我已经不能再扮演那样的角色了 但你可以 |
[23:46] | Now, Wayne, I feel good knowing David’s got you | Wayne 我很开心David身边有你 |
[23:50] | and I’m gonna make sure he keeps you. So save your breath, | 我也要确保他能留住你 所以别担心 |
[23:53] | I’m gonna fix this and you are gonna make sure your brother gets re-elected. | 我来搞定它 而你要保证你哥哥能再次当选 |
[24:02] | Fine. | 好的 |
[24:05] | But, Sherry, don’t you forget how dangerous Allan Milliken can be. | 但是 Sherry 不要忘了Allan Milliken有多危险 |
[24:10] | Oh, I won’t forget. | 不会的 |
[24:13] | I’m afraid you’re the one who forgot | 我恐怕你忘了这点 |
[24:16] | when you decided to get involved with his wife. | 当你搞上他老婆的时候 |
[24:22] | No, we haven’t heard directly from Jack in over an hour. | 一个多小时都没有Jack的消息了 |
[24:25] | But our delta teams are on stand by. | 特种部队已在待命 |
[24:32] | I could. | 好的 |
[24:35] | Do you have any more information on Nina Meyers? | 你有Nina Meyers更多的资料吗? |
[24:38] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[24:40] | Look, Kim. I know it’s hard but | Kim 我知道这对你很难 |
[24:44] | you’re gonna have to try and put your feelings aside till all this is over. | 但在事情结束之前 你要把个人感情放在一边 |
[24:46] | How can I put my feelings aside? | 我怎能把个人感情抛开? |
[24:49] | How can my father put his feelings aside? | 我爸爸怎能把个人感情抛开? |
[24:55] | I spent the last three years of my life knowing that the woman | 我花了三年时间才弄清楚那个女人 |
[24:59] | who killed my mother was pardoned by the president. | 杀了我妈妈却被总统赦免了 |
[25:04] | And that she’s out there | 她在外面 |
[25:08] | living her life. | 逍遥法外 |
[25:11] | And it’s wrong. | 这是不公平的 |
[25:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:15] | She’s violating her pardon, isn’t she? She’s buying and selling a virus. | 她愧对自己的赦免 不是吗? 她在买卖病毒 |
[25:19] | – Kim. – We cannot let her get away this time. | – Kim – 我们这次不能放过她 |
[25:20] | Look, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, here. | 我们不能意气用事 |
[25:22] | Please, Tony. | 拜托 Tony |
[25:23] | She has to pay for what she’s done. | 她要为她做的一切付出代价 |
[25:29] | Promise me when this is all over you’ll at least help make that happen. | 向我保证事情结束之后 你要让她受到惩罚 |
[25:39] | – Yeah? – Tony, this is Chloe. Is Kim in there? | – 喂? – Tony 我是Chloe Kim在吗? |
[25:42] | – Yeah. – I need her. | – 在 – 我需要她 |
[25:45] | All right, she’s on her way. | 好的 她来了 |
[25:55] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力而为 |
[25:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:03] | Shhh, it’s ok. | 嘘 别吵 |
[26:05] | Good girl, nice and warm. | 乖孩子 漂亮又可爱 |
[26:08] | – Yes? – Chloe, where are the index keys for Salazar? | – 什么事? – Chloe Salazar的索引密码在哪里? |
[26:11] | – Who is this? – Patrick in COM 1. | – 你是谁? – 1单元的Patrick |
[26:14] | You guys aren’t authorize to access those keys. | 你们无权获取密码 |
[26:17] | I’ll come down and do it for you. | 我亲自去输密码 |
[26:18] | – I’m just trying to save some time. – I’ll be down in a minute. | – 我是想节省时间 – 一分钟就下来 |
[26:21] | Bye. | 好吧 |
[26:25] | Chloe. You wanted me? | Chloe 你找我吗? |
[26:28] | Michelle needs me to brief some people in division. | Michelle要我做局里人的简报 |
[26:30] | Then I have to go to COM 1 give them index keys. | 我还要去一单元给他们输索引密码 |
[26:32] | I need you to watch some things up here for me. | 我要你帮我照看些东西 |
[26:34] | Can you do your work from my station? | 你能在这儿替我一会儿吗? |
[26:37] | – Yeah, I guess so. – Good. | – 我想可以 – 很好 |
[26:38] | This is Angela. She’s just been fed so she’ll sleep. And if she gets fussy, just put that in her mouth. | 这是Angela 她刚吃过东西准备睡觉 若她吵闹就把它塞到她嘴里 |
[26:43] | But… You can’t have a baby in here! | 但… 你不能把孩子带到这里来! |
[26:45] | Chapelle thinks I had someone pick her up so, | Chapelle 以为我把她给别人带了 |
[26:47] | if he comes up, just keep her hidden. | 若他来了就把她藏起来 |
[26:50] | Yeah… I… But I can’t… | 好… 我… 但我不能… |
[26:51] | I’ll be back in 15 minutes. | 我十五分钟后回来 |
[27:15] | Jack’s not who you think he is. | Jack并非你所想象的那样 |
[27:18] | Is that right? | 真的吗? |
[27:19] | He’s working with CTU. He’s setting you up. | 他为反恐局工作 他在陷害你 |
[27:22] | You think that my brother and I are that stupid? | 你以为我们兄弟会那样愚蠢吗? |
[27:25] | We made sure that he’s acting alone. | 我们确定他是单独行动 |
[27:28] | Don’t you even think of undermining this deal. | 是你在想弄砸这次买卖吧 |
[27:38] | I think it’s Amador. | 我想是Amador |
[27:46] | Put this phone on speaker, you say one wrong word, and he will kill you. | 用免提 你说错一个字他就杀了你 |
[27:51] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[27:54] | Go. | 开始 |
[27:56] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:57] | I’ve got the product. Are you ready to show me your account? | 东西在我这 准备好账号了吗? |
[28:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:02] | We agreed you’d provide audit privileges. | 我们说过可以查账的 |
[28:04] | Yes. Tell me your routing number. | 是的 告诉我号码 |
[28:06] | 77509210. Account number: 45508996. | 77509210 账号是45508996. |
[28:18] | Ok. | 收到 |
[28:22] | The funds are in their account? Ready to be transferred? | 资金在账户上吗? 准备好转帐了吗? |
[28:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:28] | There’s an old mine east of Posta Mita. | Posta Mita东面有个旧矿山 |
[28:30] | Meet me in the northern most building in an hour and ten minutes. | 一小时过十分钟后在最北端的建筑见 |
[28:33] | I’ll have one man with me for security. You may do the same. | 我带一个人保证安全 你也可以 |
[28:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:42] | We leave as soon as Hector arrives. | Hector一回来我们就出发 |
[29:42] | Amador’s on the move. | Amador在行动 |
[29:43] | – What direction? – East. | – 哪个方向? – 东 |
[29:45] | Likely destination? | 可能的目的地是哪儿? |
[29:47] | There’s half a dozen villages along the vector. It could be anyone of them. | 那方向有好几个村庄 任何一个都有可能 |
[29:50] | With all due respect, Adam’s right. | Adam是对的 |
[29:52] | We should have ordered delta team to move in now and arrest Amador. | 我们该让特种部队行动逮捕他 |
[29:55] | We’ve been over this Gael. If the virus isn’t under Amador’s control, we could lose it. | 我已经说过了 如果Amador没有带病毒 我们将失去它 |
[29:59] | We’ve gotta wait for Jack’s confirmation. | 我们要等Jack的确认 |
[30:00] | How will he let us know? | 他怎样通知我们? |
[30:02] | The Salazars are watching and it’s not like he can make a phone call. | Salazar兄弟在监视他 他没法打电话 |
[30:05] | I don’t know. He’ll find a way. | 我不知道 他会找到办法 |
[30:21] | David, don’t you think it’s about time we informed the Mexican government | David 你不认为我们应该通知墨西哥政府 |
[30:24] | exactly what it is we’re doing on their soil? | 我们所做的一切吗? |
[30:27] | No. I don’t want to risk compromising the operation. | 不 这样做会使行动受阻 |
[30:30] | Then you should call the president yourself. | 那么你该自己给总统打电话 |
[30:33] | Once he understands what kind of threat this virus poses he should ease off. | 一旦他知道这病毒的危害 就会理解了 |
[30:37] | Yes! | 进来! |
[30:39] | Sir, Allan Milliken is holding for you on line five. | 先生 Allan Milliken在五号线等你 |
[30:43] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢 Eric |
[30:53] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的以为自己在干什么? |
[30:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[30:57] | Don’t screw with me, David. | 不要欺人太甚 David |
[30:58] | Hey, I didn’t pick this fight. | 不是我挑起这场战争的 |
[31:00] | You think you can enlist you psychopathic ex-wife to manufacture lies about me in order to bring me down? | 你以为用你神经病的前妻制造的谣言就可以搞垮我? |
[31:05] | It’s not going to happen. | 没门 |
[31:07] | You want it to stop? | 你想让它结束? |
[31:09] | Keep your hands off my Health Care bill and stay away from my brother! | 那就别打我的法案和我弟弟的主意! |
[31:12] | You’ve got it backwards. Your brother should have stayed away from my wife. | 你说反了 你第弟该离我老婆远点 |
[31:16] | – Come on, Allan, it’s over. – Really? | – 得了吧 Allan 都结束了 – 真的吗? |
[31:19] | I’m looking at photographs of her and Wayne together an hour ago. | 我正在看她和Wayne一个小时前在一起的照片 |
[31:25] | He was just trying to convince her to talk some sense into you. | 他只是想说服她和你讲讲道理 |
[31:28] | I’m warning you, David. Pull Sherry off this. | 我警告你 David 别把Sherry卷进来 |
[31:32] | Or the Health Care bill will be the least of your problems. | 否则你的法案就完了 |
[31:39] | Allan’s scared. | Allan害怕了 |
[31:41] | Allan is at his most dangerous when he’s scared. | Allan在他害怕的时候是最危险的 |
[31:49] | Tell the Mexican ambassador that I’ll be calling his president directly. | 告诉驻墨西哥大使 我要跟他们总统直接对话 |
[32:07] | – She’s out of town. – I heard you the first time, sweetie, I’m not deaf. | – 她出去了 – 我听到了 好吧 我又不是聋子 |
[32:10] | I understand that she’s on vacation. I just wanna talk to her about Chagrin Falls. | 我知道她在度假 我只想和她谈谈”懊丧的秋天” |
[32:14] | And give her this number, ok? | 把这个号码给她 好吗? |
[32:16] | – All right. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[32:19] | Yes, David? | David 什么事? |
[32:21] | I just got off the phone with Allan Milliken. | 我刚和Allan Milliken通过话 |
[32:27] | Well back up and quickly, huh? | 这么快就有回应? |
[32:29] | – Hmm-hmm – I guess he was pretty upset. | – 恩 – 我想他应该非常生气吧 |
[32:31] | What have you been up to? | 你干了些什么? |
[32:33] | Exactly what you asked me to do. | 按照你所说的去做啊 |
[32:37] | I’m fighting back. | 我反击了 |
[32:40] | What’s Chagrin Falls and what happened there? | “懊丧的秋天”是什么? 发生什么事了? |
[32:44] | Well, it’s something that Allan wants to keep buried. | 是一些Allan想隐瞒的一些事情 |
[32:48] | But, David, I’m gonna tell you everything but not just now. | 我会告诉你一切 但不是现在 |
[32:51] | I’ve got a lot to get done in a very short period of time if I’m gonna pull this off with you. | 如果要为你赢得这场战争 那我还有好多事情要做 |
[32:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:59] | Right here across from the opening of the mine. Looks like there’s enough cover to hide your men. | 矿山的入口处有足够的地方隐藏你的人 |
[33:03] | Right. Good. | 很好 |
[33:08] | – Did you find Edmunds? – No, I told you, it’s too dark to find him. | – 你找到Edmunds了吗? – 没有 我说过 太黑了找不到 |
[33:11] | You don’t need to look for Edmunds. | 那就不必找了 |
[33:13] | Even if he contacted CTU they don’t have enough time to get down here before the deal happens. | 即使他联系了反恐局 他们也没有足够的时间赶来 |
[33:17] | What makes you so sure they’re not already here? | 你为何如此肯定 他们现在不在那儿呢? |
[33:19] | Didn’t Gael tell you Edmunds came down alone? | Gael不是说过Edmunds单干吗? |
[33:25] | Why is she tied up? Bauer say he’s going to buy her cooperation. | 为什么把她绑起来? Bauer说她会合作的 |
[33:30] | Don’t worry. She’ll do what she’s told. | 别担心 她知道该怎么做 |
[33:40] | Ramon, can I speak to you in private? | Ramon 我能和你单独谈谈吗? |
[33:49] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[33:51] | This is not the plan. I don’t like it. | 计划不是这样的 我不喜欢 |
[33:53] | Hector, I know you’re upset about Claudia. There’s no reason to panick. | Hector 我知道你为Claudia事难过 不必为此恐慌 |
[33:56] | I’m not panicking, I’m being sensible. | 我不是恐慌 我很理智 |
[33:58] | – This was your deal in the first place. – And you were against it, remember? | – 这原本是你的主意 – 而你曾经反对过 记得吗? |
[34:03] | You was right and I was wrong. | 我以前是错的 你是对的 |
[34:05] | Edmund escapes, Claudia’s dead and now this woman goes only along at gun point. | Edmund逃跑了 Claudia死了 而这个女人又是被逼着干活 |
[34:10] | – It doesn’t feel right. – We don’t have a choice. | – 感觉有问题 – 我们没得选择 |
[34:13] | The buyers are waiting for this deal to happen because of you. | 卖家在等着交易 还不是因为你 |
[34:16] | – Ramon, things are not going as planned. – The plans have changed. | – Ramon 事情没有按计划进行 – 计划有变 |
[34:23] | CTU, Dessler. | 反恐局 Dessler |
[34:25] | We’re following what you have started. | 我们按照计划进行 |
[34:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:31] | Ramon, sorry to interrupt. But if you want this deal to happen we’ve got to go now. | Ramon 抱歉打扰一下 如果你还想交易的话我们必须走了 |
[34:35] | Tony! Jack’s on the line. He’s using his cell as a one-way. | Tony! Jack用手机打来了 |
[34:38] | Put him on speaker. | 用扩音器 |
[34:40] | Amador’s gonna be at the mine of Posta Mita in about an hour. Now, it’s gonna take us that long to get there. | Amador一小时左右到Posta Mita矿山 我们到那差不多也要这么久 |
[34:44] | And get your men into position. | 通知你的人就位 |
[34:46] | Bauer’s right. Our men need to be in place before Amador gets there. | Bauer是对的 我们要在Amador之前到那 |
[34:55] | – I still haven’t signed off on this. – You do what I tell you to do! | – 我还没考虑好 – 照我说的去做! |
[35:01] | Now, call your men and tell them to be at the village, outside the mine. | 通知你的人马 让他们到矿场外的村庄去 |
[35:06] | Dammit. No battery. Hey, Jack, where is the other phone? | 该死 没电了 嘿 Jack 另外一个电话呢? |
[35:11] | I’ve got it here. | 在这儿 |
[35:17] | It’s disconnected. | 断线了 |
[35:19] | All right, they told us what we need to know. | 他们已经告诉了我们要知道的情报 |
[35:20] | Get the delta teams in position. | 通知特种部队就位 |
[35:21] | Make sure they set up a quarantine zone in case the virus gets out there in the exchange. | 设立隔离区 以防交易过程中病毒泄露 |
[35:29] | Bauer’s been through. The deal is going down near a mine, just outside of Posta Mita in 55 minutes. | 收到Bauer来电 交易55分钟之后在Posta Mita的一个矿山进行 |
[35:34] | How long until you’re able to mobilize? | 你们多久才能动身? |
[35:36] | We’ve got the coordinates. We’re moving out now. | 我们已经确定坐标 已经行动了 |
[35:40] | – Your men are mobilizing. – They’re bunking three kilometres from the strike zone. | – 你的人在行动 – 他们会在攻击区三公里处埋伏 |
[35:43] | How did you find out where the exchange was gonna be done? | 你怎么确定交易地点? |
[35:45] | Bauer got through to CTU. It’s going down in 55 minutes. | Bauer通知了反恐小组 55分钟后进行 |
[35:48] | You’re keeping your men three klicks away? That’s not exactly a front row seat. | 你让你的人在三公里外待命? 这太远了吧 |
[35:51] | I’m keeping them out of site. | 这样不会被发现 |
[35:52] | But how are you gonna confirm that the package contains the virus? | 你怎么知道包裹里有病毒? |
[35:54] | I’m sending in a forward observer. | 要派一个侦查员 |
[35:57] | Picked anyone yet? | 找到合适的人了吗? |
[35:58] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[36:01] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[36:02] | We’ve got people trained for that, Edmunds. | 我们有专门受过训练的人 Edmunds |
[36:04] | I’m trained for it, too. | 我也受训过 |
[36:06] | Besides, I know the Salazars, remember? | 而且我认得Salazar兄弟 记得吗? |
[36:08] | Your hand? | 你的手? |
[36:10] | This isn’t combat. It’s observation. | 又不是战斗 侦察而已 |
[36:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:14] | Trell! Get this man up with the surveillance package! | Trell! 给这个人侦察装备! |
[36:28] | Get over it, Hector. | 别说了 Hector |
[36:29] | Not until you respect what I have to say. The Americans are behind it anyway. | 除非你尊重我所说的话 到处都可能有埋伏 |
[36:32] | – There’s no more time to argue. – Stop talking down to me. | – 没时间争论了 – 不要盛气凌人的和我说话 |
[36:37] | Did you already forget the only reason why you are here is because of me? | 多亏了我 你才能站在这儿 |
[36:41] | – I got you out of prison. – Bauer got me out, not you. | – 我把你弄出监狱 – Bauer把我弄出来的 不是你 |
[36:44] | And now that I’m out, you take orders from me just like you always have. | 我现在出来了 你就要像以前那样听命于我 |
[36:47] | – Ramon… – It’s over, Hector! No more talking. | – Ramon… – 够了 Hector! 别再说了 |
[36:52] | We’re gonna do the deal now. | 我们就要去交易了 |
[36:56] | Bauer! Get her in the car. | Bauer! 让她上车 |
[37:00] | You can’t control this, Jack. | 你不会得逞的 Jack |
[37:03] | Just get in the car. | 上车 |
[37:30] | All right, what’s the matter? Please don’t cry. It’s ok. Shh. | 怎么回事呢? 求你别哭了 嘘 没事了 |
[37:37] | What did you do to her? | 你干什么了? |
[37:39] | – I didn’t do anything to her. – Well, you must have done something. | – 我什么也没做 – 你肯定做什么了 |
[37:42] | Chloe, look, I promise you, I didn’t do anything to her. | Chloe 我保证我什么也没做 |
[37:46] | Look, I’m gonna re-direct all my files back down to my desk. | 我要整理我的档案了 |
[37:49] | – Fine – I didn’t even finish with this. | – 好 – 还没完成 |
[37:51] | Jack and Nina are meeting Amador in 53 minutes in a place called Posta Mita. | Jack和Nina 53分钟后在Posta Mita和Amador会面 |
[37:55] | What about delta force? | 特种部队情况怎么样? |
[37:56] | They’ve established a preliminary three kilometer zone. | 他们在周围三公里处设了防 |
[38:00] | – What the hell is that? – Dammit I told her. | – 那是什么? – 该死 我告诉过她的 |
[38:04] | Michelle. You take care of this, please. | Michelle 你去处理这事 |
[38:10] | – That’s it, Chloe. You’re out of here. – I told you I didn’t have anyone to watch her. | – Chloe 你出去 – 我说过没人可照看她的 |
[38:14] | You’ll watch her. I gave you a warning, now you’re suspended. | 你能照顾她了 我警告过你 你被停职了 |
[38:17] | – It was a verbal warning only. – Ryan | – 那只是口头警告而已 – Ryan |
[38:23] | What? | 什么事? |
[38:24] | Jack’s meeting Amador in less than an hour but we have no visual satellite coverage of that area. | Jack和Amador一小时内会面 但那地方卫星没有覆盖 |
[38:29] | What does that have to do with this baby? | 那和这孩子有什么关系? |
[38:32] | We’re gonna have to use digitally enhanced audio coverage. Chloe is the best we have at that. | 我们不得不用电子加强过的音频监听 Chloe是干这个的最佳人选 |
[38:36] | So, you’re telling me we have to let this woman raise her child | 你是说我们得让这个女人在办公室里带孩子 |
[38:39] | in our office because we don’t have anyone who can do her job? | 就因为没人可以顶替她的工作? |
[38:42] | What I’m telling you is that maybe we should deal with Chloe’s child care problems on another day. | 我的意思是 我们可以改天再讨论孩子问题 |
[38:54] | I have work to do. Who’s gonna look after my child? | 我要干活了 谁来照看我的孩子? |
[38:59] | – Give her to Kim. – What? | – 给Kim吧 – 什么? |
[39:02] | Based on what CTU got from Jack, the meeting will probably take place here. | 根据Jack提供给反恐局的情报 交易可能在此进行 |
[39:06] | By an old mine at the northern end of town. My position is gonna be here. | 在镇上最北边的矿山上 我的位置在这里 |
[39:10] | What I need from you is to put your men behind this ridge | 你要做的就是安排人到山后面 |
[39:12] | until we know that the virus is real. | 直到确定病毒是真的 |
[39:14] | That’s a good, natural cover. That’ll work. | 很好的天然屏障 |
[39:17] | – How long will it take your men to get to the old mine? – 90 seconds. | – 你的人到那要多久? – 90秒 |
[39:21] | – Thank you. – Good luck. | – 谢谢 – 好运 |
[40:06] | Where are the rest of the men? | 其他人呢? |
[40:07] | – They were the only ones we could bring. – It’s not enough! | – 能找到的就这么多 – 这不够! |
[40:10] | It’s all right. Amador is only bringing one man. | 没关系 Amador只带一个人 |
[40:12] | Yeah, so he says. | 那是他说的 |
[40:14] | Can you stop bringing problems where there are none? | 你能不能别再自找麻烦? |
[40:16] | I’m just trying to make sure we are covered. | 我只是想确保我们的安全 |
[40:17] | No, you’re trying to stop this deal from happening because you lost your nerve. | 你想要阻止交易 因为你没胆量了 |
[40:20] | Ramon, things are moving too fast, we haven’t had enough time to think them through. | Ramon 事情变化太快了 我们根本没时间考虑 |
[40:23] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[40:24] | Just because you say we’ll be fine doesn’t mean we’ll be fine. | 你说没事 不意味着就没事 |
[40:26] | The situation is difficult enough, don’t make it worse! All right? | 情况已经够糟了 别再添乱了 好吗? |
[40:33] | Or what? | 我不听呢? |
[40:35] | If you want this deal to happen we have to leave now. | 如果你还想交易 我们必须要动身了 |
[40:37] | We have to be at the mine 20 minutes before Amador gets there… | 我们要在Amador之前20分钟到达那里 |
[40:39] | The deal is off! | 交易取消了! |
[41:06] | Hector, we’re not done here. | Hector 我们还没完呢 |
[41:08] | I’ve said what I need to say. | 该说的我已经说了 |
[41:10] | Listen to me, Hector, listen to me carefully. | Hector 仔细听我说 |
[41:12] | If we don’t give our buyers what we promised them we won’t just lose money, we’ll lose respect. | 如果我们不信守承诺 我们将不止损失钱财 还有信誉 |
[41:19] | And without that, we have nothing. | 没了信誉 我们就一无所有 |
[41:26] | We have our lives. | 我们还有命 |
[41:30] | We’re leaving now. | 我们要走了 |
[41:40] | Now! | 走! |
[41:48] | Hector, don’t do this. | Hector 别这么做 |
[42:03] | Hector. Hector |