时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | How much of the virus was released? | 有多少病毒被散播? |
[00:15] | Enough to kill everyone in the building. | 足以让整栋楼的人丧命 |
[00:18] | Did you plant any other vials? | 其它地方还有没有? |
[00:20] | My assignment was the hotel. | 我的目标只是这个酒店 |
[00:22] | – So there are others. – Yes, eleven. | – 这么说还有 – 对 11个 |
[00:25] | Alvers planted a vial containing the cordilla virus in the ventilation system. | Alvers在通风系统里放了装有cordilla病毒的瓶子 |
[00:29] | It went off as Gael was trying to disarm it. | 在Gael试图解除的时候 病毒释放了 |
[00:31] | No one can be allowed to leave the building. | 一个人也不能从这离开 |
[00:32] | We have to impose a total quarantine. | 必须实施全封闭隔离 |
[00:35] | If these people realize what’s going on, there will be widespread panic. | 如果人们发现了怎么回事 会引发大范围恐慌的 |
[00:38] | They are lying to us. | 他们骗了我们 |
[00:39] | It’s inside the building. | 是酒店里面出了问题 |
[00:40] | Keep away from the doors. Stay back. | 不要靠近大门 回来 |
[00:44] | If you try to leave, I will shoot you. | 如果你再试图离开 我就开枪 |
[00:47] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[00:52] | He knows who you are, Jack. | 他认识你 Jack |
[00:54] | Who knows who I am? | 谁? |
[00:55] | Don’t presume to tell me about Jack Bauer. | 别跟我提Jack Bauer |
[00:58] | That’s what he said. | 这是他说的 |
[00:59] | If you go against him, you’re a dead man. | 如果你跟他作对 你死定了 |
[01:03] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[01:04] | Hello Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[01:05] | I knew you were better than Amador, but… | 我知道你比Amador技高一筹 但是… |
[01:08] | you are not better than me. | 你不见得比我强 |
[01:09] | I need you to put me in touch with a friend of yours. | 我要你帮我联系你的一个朋友 |
[01:13] | Mr President, the man in possession of the Cordilla virus has demanded to speak with you. | 总统先生 持有Cordilla病毒的人想和您谈谈 |
[01:18] | You are no longer in control of your country, | 你已无力控制你的国家 |
[01:22] | and if you do not use the full power of your office to execute my wishes | 如果你不竭尽全力满足我的要求 |
[01:28] | the virus will be released, and it will be impossible to stop. | 我会继续释放病毒 一切将无法控制 |
[01:33] | The following takes place between 5:00 am and 6:00 am. | 以下事件发生于凌晨5点至6点之间 |
[01:40] | Everybody, stay calm. | 大家听着 冷静 |
[01:43] | Stay calm and quiet. | 冷静一下 安静 |
[01:46] | Look, outside! | 快看 外面! |
[02:00] | I want to make one thing clear right now. | 我要你们明白一件事 |
[02:04] | No one leaves this building until further notice. | 在另行通知之前 任何人不准离开这栋楼 |
[02:10] | In a moment, | 稍后 |
[02:11] | I will get on the intercom and explain why. | 我会在广播上声明并解释 |
[02:15] | I need absolute quiet and absolute cooperation. | 我需要绝对的安静和配合 |
[02:25] | It reaches the entire hotel? | 整个酒店都能听到? |
[02:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:32] | This is federal agent Michelle Dessler. | 我是联邦探员Michelle Dessler |
[02:35] | In order to survive what’s happened, | 为了应付当前的形势 |
[02:39] | you will need to listen carefully, and follow my instructions. | 你们必须听仔细 并按照我说的做 |
[02:44] | As most of you already know, | 正如你们所知道的 |
[02:46] | an infectious substance has been released in the building | 有人在酒店内释放了传染性物质 |
[02:49] | and the hotel has been quarantined. | 酒店已被隔离 |
[02:51] | Anyone attempting to leave will be stopped by any means necessary. | 我们会不惜一切阻止擅自离开酒店的人 |
[02:57] | If you are in your room, stay there. | 如果你在房间里 待在里面 |
[03:00] | If you are anywhere else, return to your room immediately. | 在外面的 立刻回到房间里 |
[03:05] | Medical assistance will arrive shortly, and be given to anyone who requires it. | 医护人员马上就到 |
[03:10] | The first priority is to go back to your room and stay there. | 现在最重要的是回到自己的房间里 别出门 |
[03:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:18] | Ok, folks, you heard the announcement. | 好吧 各位 你们都听到了 |
[03:20] | Let’s make our way back to the elevators. | 回到电梯里去 |
[03:21] | The elevators are back in operation. | 电梯已经恢复正常 |
[03:24] | This way, people. | 请这边走 各位 |
[03:25] | In an orderly fashion, please. | 请保持秩序 |
[03:27] | Make your way to the elevators. | 请回到电梯里 |
[03:29] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[03:32] | Danny, oh, no. | Danny 哦 不 |
[03:37] | Oh, oh, God. | 哦 哦 天哪 |
[03:42] | Who did this? | 谁干的? |
[03:45] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀了他? |
[03:48] | You? | 你? |
[03:51] | You are a federal agent. | 你是一名联邦探员 |
[03:53] | You were supposed to protect him. | 你本该保护他 |
[03:55] | Get your hands off me. | 放开我 |
[03:57] | You are going to have to calm down. | 你必须冷静 |
[03:58] | I am sorry, but this is just going to make things worse. | 我很抱歉 但你这样只会让事情更糟 |
[04:01] | You were supposed to protect him. | 你本该保护他 |
[04:10] | Yes, this is Bauer. | 我是Bauer 请讲 |
[04:12] | Agent Bauer, Please hold for the president. | Bauer探员 请稍等 总统的电话 |
[04:15] | Jack Jack. | |
[04:16] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[04:17] | The man I spoke to, the one who controls this virus. | 刚才和我通话的 那个持有病毒的人 |
[04:20] | Why did he use you to get to me? | 为什么他会通过你找到我? |
[04:22] | I wish I could answer that, sir. | 我也想知道 先生 |
[04:24] | He says he knows me, but right now we haven’t been able | 他说他认识我 但目前 |
[04:26] | to ascertain a positive identification. | 我们还不能确定他的身份 |
[04:28] | The only thing I can tell you for certain is that | 现在我唯一确定的是 |
[04:30] | within the last hour, he was in Los Angeles. | 上一小时内他人在洛杉矶 |
[04:32] | Jack. Jack | |
[04:33] | He made it clear | 他名目张胆的告诉我 |
[04:34] | that he intends to use the threat of releasing this virus to control me | 他想通过病毒威胁控制我 |
[04:36] | and through me the entire apparatus of our national government. | 并通过我控制整个国家 |
[04:39] | Obviously, we can’t let that happen. | 绝对不能让他得逞 |
[04:41] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[04:42] | Find him, Jack. | 找到他 Jack |
[04:44] | We are doing everything we can. | 我们会想尽一切办法 |
[04:45] | I will keep in touch. | 我会随时向您汇报 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | With Amador dead, we’ve got two leads left. | Amador一死 我们只剩两条线索了 |
[04:50] | First, whoever this guy is, he says he knows me. | 第一 不管他是谁 他声称认识我 |
[04:54] | Second, he knows Alvers. | 第二 他认识Alvers |
[04:58] | The guy who planted the virus at the hotel? | 在酒店里放病毒的人? |
[04:59] | That’s right. | 对 |
[05:00] | I want you to call Tony. | 打电话给Tony |
[05:02] | Tell him to get Alvers to give us a physical description as detailed as possible. | 告诉他从Alvers口中问出这个人的体貌体征 越详细越好 |
[05:04] | then I want to cross check with the personnel in my service file. | 还有彻底检查我所有的工作档案中涉及到的人 |
[05:11] | Bauer says he doesn’t know who this man is. | Bauer说他不知道此人是谁 |
[05:13] | But he knows Bauer. | 但他认识Bauer |
[05:14] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[05:15] | David, how is that possible? | David 这怎么可能? |
[05:17] | I don’t know, Wayne, all I know is, | 我不知道 Wayne 我只知道 |
[05:19] | they’re doing everything they can to find this man. | 他们会竭尽所能找到他 |
[05:21] | Did he give Bauer any indication of what he wants? | 他有没有暗示Bauer他到底要什么? |
[05:23] | No. | 没有 |
[05:25] | But he controls enough of the virus to wipe out | 但他持有的病毒 |
[05:27] | a significant portion of this country’s population. | 足以屠杀全国大部分的人 |
[05:30] | So, whatever he wants, | 所以 不管他想怎么样 |
[05:32] | we don’t have much choice but to give it to him. | 我们别无选择 只能听从 |
[05:35] | At least for now. | 至少现在是这样 |
[05:38] | Make sure all the exits are sealed off. | 确定所有出口都被封锁 |
[05:40] | I just checked a few minutes ago. | 我刚检查过 |
[05:42] | Well, check again. | 那就再查一次 |
[05:45] | You don’t have to keep me busy, agent Dessler. | 你不必打发我 Dessler探员 |
[05:48] | I am not going to panic. | 我不会恐慌的 |
[05:51] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[05:53] | I appreciate all the help you have given me. | 我很感激你给予我的帮助 |
[05:56] | I’d just like to know the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[05:58] | Is everyone in this hotel going to die? | 酒店内的所有人都会死吗? |
[06:03] | Not everyone. | 不是 |
[06:05] | A few will be immune to the virus. | 有些人会对病毒免疫 |
[06:08] | But most of us. | 但绝大部分会死 |
[06:11] | What are the chances of survival? | 要怎么样才能幸存? |
[06:13] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[06:15] | I will let you know as soon as I do. | 我知道了会立刻告诉你 |
[06:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:22] | Dessler. | 我是Dessler |
[06:25] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[06:26] | The perimeters are set. | 警戒带已经设好了 |
[06:28] | Good. Things are under control right now, | 很好 现在场面基本控制住了 |
[06:30] | but a panic is still possible as more people start showing symptoms. | 但人们陆续出现病症 还是会带来恐慌 |
[06:32] | Yeah, we have to be ready for that especially since | 对 病毒的潜伏期远比我们想的短 |
[06:35] | the incubation period of the virus is so much shorter than we thought it was. | 我们得做好准备 |
[06:38] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[06:41] | I am fine so far. | 到目前为止 我还好 |
[06:44] | I just… | 我只是有点… |
[06:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:48] | Things go crazy. | 这一切太疯狂了 |
[06:51] | I had to shoot a man. | 我不得不向一个男人开枪 |
[06:53] | He was trying to get out of the hotel. | 他想逃出酒店 |
[06:57] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[06:58] | Michelle Michelle, | |
[07:00] | you did what you had to do, the only thing you could have done. | 你只是做你应该做的 在那种情况下你只能这么做 |
[07:03] | You need to stay focused, all right? | 你必须集中精神 好吗? |
[07:05] | I know, I am | 我知道 我会的 |
[07:07] | All right, there’s something we need you to do. | 好 还有些事要你去办 |
[07:08] | We need you to find out if Alvers ever saw the man that hired him. | 我们得知道Alvers是否曾见过他的雇主 |
[07:12] | We need a description as detailed as possible. | 让他描述一下 越详细越好 |
[07:14] | I am on it. | 我这就去办 |
[07:16] | I will call you right back. | 我等会打给你 |
[07:38] | Come on, everyone, move it. | 快 所有人 来 |
[07:57] | I am bleeding. | 我在出血 |
[07:59] | You don’t look too bad so far. | 看起来还可以 |
[08:01] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[08:02] | I told you what I knew. | 我说出了你们想知道的 |
[08:04] | You’d kill me when I start showing symptoms. | 我一出现病症 你就得杀了我 |
[08:06] | You haven’t told us everything you know. | 你还没有说出你所知道的一切 |
[08:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[08:11] | The man you work for, what’s his name? | 你的老板 他叫什么? |
[08:14] | He’s never told me his name. | 他从没告诉我他的名字 |
[08:18] | I am dying, I have nothing to gain by lying about it. | 我就要死了 我没必要撒谎 |
[08:25] | When was the last time you saw him? | 上一次见到他是什么时候? |
[08:27] | Three hours ago, at a Go parlor in Chinatown. | 3个小时前 在唐人街的Go会所 |
[08:34] | Tony, I am with Alvers. | Tony 我正在审问Alvers |
[08:36] | We are ready, go ahead. | 准备好了 开始把 |
[08:39] | I want a description. | 描述一下他的样子 |
[08:42] | Mid 30s, Caucasian, | 30多岁 白种人 |
[08:45] | about six-one, black hair, brown eyes, lean, no facial hair. | 身高约六尺一寸 黑头发 眼睛褐色 有点瘦 没有胡须 |
[08:50] | He speaks with a British accent. | 英国口音 |
[08:53] | You got that? | 都清楚了吗? |
[08:54] | Yeah, we got it. | 嗯 听清了 |
[08:55] | How long is this going to take? | 要多长时间? |
[08:57] | Once the parameters are in, not long. | 所有特征录入后 应该不会太久 |
[08:58] | I just need to cross reference it with personnel that Jack has worked with in the past. | 我需要对照所有Jack过去接触过的人 |
[09:08] | All right, Jack, we uploading the photos for the suspects. | Jack 我把疑犯的照片传给你 |
[09:12] | You should have a visual | 你看一下 |
[09:13] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[09:44] | He is not there | 没有 |
[09:45] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[09:46] | Of course I am sure. | 我肯定 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I heard | 我听见了 |
[09:50] | We are going to have to widen the search parameters. | 我们应该扩大查找范围 |
[09:52] | The accent might be a mislead. | 他的口音也许误导了我们 |
[09:54] | Maybe he is not even British. | 也许他不是英国人 |
[09:56] | If we drop that parameter, the database will increase by a factor of almost 50. | 如果剔出这个参数 数据会增加50倍 |
[09:59] | That’s 750 possibilities. | 有750个嫌疑人 |
[10:02] | And a fair number of those are missing reliable visuals. | 很多人的可靠影像都丢失了 |
[10:04] | In other words, no head shots. | 换句话说 没有面部照片 |
[10:06] | Tony Tony. | |
[10:07] | Yeah, Jack. | 怎么说 Jack |
[10:08] | What are the parameters for the search outsisde of accent and appearance? | 除了口音和面部特征外 你们怎么设置查找范围的? |
[10:11] | As wide as we could make them. All living males… | 尽量广的范围 所有活着的男性… |
[10:14] | Change that. | 改一下 |
[10:16] | Change living? | 把活着的改掉? |
[10:17] | Yeah, change it to presumed dead. | 对 改成猜测已身亡的 |
[10:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:29] | No… No… | 不是… 不是… |
[10:38] | There. That’s him. | 是他 就是他 |
[10:40] | Tony, Tony, that’s him. | Tony Tony 是他 |
[10:41] | Jack, you know this guy? | Jack 你认识这家伙吗? |
[10:43] | My god. | 我的天 |
[10:47] | Yeah, I know him. | 对 我认识他 |
[10:48] | His name is Stephen Saunders. | 他叫Stephen Saunders |
[10:50] | British intelligence lent him to CTU for a mission in Kosovo. | 英国情报局曾派他到反恐局来协助我们执行在科索沃的任务 |
[10:53] | The one that target Victory Drazen. | 针对Victory Drazen的那次 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:56] | I was the only one to get out, five other died including Saunders. | 我是唯一一个逃生的 包括Saunders在内其他五人全部身亡 |
[10:59] | At least that’s what I thought. | 至少我这么认为 |
[11:01] | I was obviously wrong. | 我大错特错了 |
[11:04] | Tony, I am going to have to get back to you. | Tony 我马上回去找你 |
[11:05] | I need a few minutes to think this through. | 我需要时间从头到尾仔细想想 |
[11:07] | Jack, hurry. | Jack 抓紧时间 |
[11:11] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[11:29] | The situation at the hotel seems to be under control. | 酒店的局势已经被控制住 |
[11:31] | Now SWAT is in place. | 特警队已经到位 |
[11:32] | NHS is there, and will start the testing procedures soon. | 卫生部的人也到了 正准备开始检疫 |
[11:36] | Any sense that the press has picked up on this? | 有没有任何风声传到媒体那里? |
[11:38] | No, David, not so far. | 没 David 目前为止没有 |
[11:39] | But they are bound to before long. | 但他们不久肯定会知道 |
[11:41] | Containing the virus is crucial, | 病毒的情况要隐瞒 |
[11:43] | but containing the story that it was released in the hotel is just as important. | 酒店的事故也不能泄漏 |
[11:47] | If the story breaks, we’ll need a plausible cover. | 假如消息传了出去 我们需要一些说辞 |
[11:50] | I will work up some scenarios. | 我再想些应对言辞 |
[11:51] | Don’t use the term “Cordilla Virus”. | 别提 “Cordilla病毒” 这个名词 |
[11:54] | People have never heard of it, and the unknown creates more fear. | 人们没听说过 陌生的名字会带来更多恐慌 |
[11:57] | Say it’s similar to Legionaire’s Disease. | 就说它和Legionaire病症差不多 |
[11:59] | People are familiar with that, and they know it was handled successfully. | 人们对这个比较熟悉 知道它能被成功控制 |
[12:03] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:05] | Mr O’Laughlin. | O’Laughlin先生 |
[12:06] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[12:07] | Please. | 请进 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:10] | Mr Palmer. | Palmer先生 |
[12:12] | 11 vials of the virus are unaccounted for. | 尚有11管病毒下落不明 |
[12:14] | What’s homeland security’s assessment? | 国土安全部有什么建议? |
[12:16] | Sir, we believe the threat level should be raised to red. | 先生 我们认为警报等级应上升至红色 |
[12:19] | Do it. What about domestic air travel? | 可以 国内航空呢? |
[12:21] | It is our suggestion that flights be grounded and airports be closed. | 我们建议取消所有航班 封锁机场 |
[12:24] | Mr President, if your concern is to avoid panic, | 总统先生 如果您想避免产生恐慌 |
[12:27] | stopping air traffic might have the opposite effect. | 关闭机场可能会适得其反 |
[12:30] | That’s better than allowing a widespread release of the virus. | 这总比让病毒肆虐的好 |
[12:32] | If you shut down those airports, | 如果关闭机场 |
[12:35] | you won’t be able to explain it away with Legionnaire’s Disease. | 你就无法用Legionnaire病搪塞媒体 |
[12:37] | We are talking about security issues, Mr President, | 我们讨论的是安全问题 总统先生 |
[12:39] | we are not talking about public relations. | 而不是公众关系 |
[12:41] | And how the public relates to this is a security issue. | 公众的反映本身就是一种安全问题 |
[12:44] | Mr President, we’d also advocate shutting down interstate rail and bus traffic in the interest of… | 总统先生 我们还建议停止洲际铁路及公交车运行… |
[12:49] | Listen. Whoever has these vials could already be in their cars. | 听着 持有病毒的人可能已经在车上了 |
[12:52] | Now, we can’t shut down every single highway. | 现在 我们不能封闭所有的公路 |
[12:54] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[12:56] | Gentleman. | 先生们 |
[12:58] | Alert the airlines to a possible nationwide shutdown, | 通知所有机场做好预警 随时准备全国性封闭 |
[13:01] | but wait for my authorization. | 等候我的命令 |
[13:02] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[13:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:06] | Mr President, I have a call on one. | 总统先生 有您的电话在一号线 |
[13:09] | One moment, please. | 稍等一下 |
[13:10] | Thank you. Mr O’Laughlin. | 谢谢你 O’Laughlin先生 |
[13:13] | Thank you, Mr President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[13:18] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[13:26] | Okay, that’s it here we go, start the trace. | 好 就是这个 开始追踪 |
[13:30] | – Put the call through, please. – Yes Sir, right away. | – 请帮我接通 – 是 先生 马上 |
[13:34] | Mr President? | 总统先生? |
[13:35] | Yes. | 是我 |
[13:36] | It’s time for your first assignment, | 现在我要你为我做第一件事 |
[13:38] | a very simple one, but one necessary to our future relationship. | 很简单 但这关系到我们将来的合作 |
[13:42] | We don’t have a relationship. | 你我不存在交情 |
[13:44] | No, you don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 不 你不能和恐怖份子谈条件 |
[13:47] | Well, I don’t negotiate with heads of state, so just do as you are told. | 我不和你讨价还价 就按我说的做 |
[13:52] | Across the street from your building is a mailbox. | 你们大厦街对面有个邮箱 |
[13:55] | Have the Secret Service open it. | 让特勤处的人打开它 |
[13:57] | Inside is a package wrapped in black paper. | 里面有个用黑纸包着的包裹 |
[14:00] | Have them bring it to you within 10 minutes. | 让他们在10分钟之内拿给你 |
[14:03] | I am not doing anything until you tell me exactly who… | 我不会做任何事 除非你告诉我谁… |
[14:15] | He didn’t stay on long enough. | 通话时间不够长 |
[14:17] | Probably knew we were going to try and trace the call. | 也许他知道我们试图通过电话进行追踪 |
[14:20] | Send Secret Service to pick up the package. | 让特勤处的人去取包裹 |
[14:23] | All right, David, but it’s going to have to be screened for explosives and the virus. | 好吧 David 但那可能裹着炸弹和病毒 |
[14:27] | Then do it. Just make sure it’s back here in 10 minutes. | 照我说的做 确保在10分钟之内送来 |
[14:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | His file is still inactive. | 他的档案空白一片 |
[14:47] | There is no evidence that shows he surfaced after Kosovo. | 没有证据显示在科索沃任务之后他出现过 |
[14:50] | So, for the past 10 years, he has been letting everyone think he was dead. | 那么 在过去的10年里 他一直让别人误以为他已经死了 |
[14:53] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是这样 |
[14:54] | No, if he survived, he’d have been captured and sent to one of their prisons for years. | 不 假如当时他活了下来 他会被俘虏然后被送到当地的监狱里 |
[14:57] | Jack, if the mission had failed, maybe he was the reason. | Jack 当时的任务失败 也许是他的原因 |
[15:00] | He could have betrayed the team, pretended to be killed, and gone over to the other side. | 他可能背叛了团队 假装被杀 然后叛变到对手那边 |
[15:03] | You don’t know Saunders. He was a patriot. | 你不了解Saunders 他是个爱国者 |
[15:04] | Something else happened to him. | 他肯定遭遇了什么变故 |
[15:08] | Who’re you calling? | 你在给谁打电话? |
[15:10] | MI-6 | 军情6处 |
[15:13] | Operations. | 控制室 |
[15:14] | This is Jack Bauer, I need to speak with Trevor Tomlinson, please | 我是Jack Bauer 请帮我转接Trevor Tomlinson |
[15:16] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[15:22] | Hello, Jack | 你好 Jack |
[15:23] | Trevor, has CTU brought you up to speed on Stephen Saunders? | Trevor 反恐局有没有派你去调查Stephen Saunders的档案? |
[15:26] | Yeah, we have got his file up now. | 对 我们找到他的档案了 |
[15:28] | There’s no indication that he is still alive. | 没有任何迹象显示他还活着 |
[15:30] | Trust me, he is. You are going to want to do a complete forensic protocol search. | 相信我 他还活着 你得从头到尾仔细核查 |
[15:33] | That’s being done as we speak. | 我已经查过了 |
[15:35] | Do you think London would have any additional data? | 伦敦方面有没有更多资料? |
[15:37] | On something like this, no. It’s local. | 在这方面 没 全是本地的 |
[15:39] | Ok, one more thing. | 好吧 还有件事 |
[15:40] | He’s going to want to deal with people he knows, people he trusts. | 他可能会找熟悉的信任的人合作 |
[15:43] | See if you can do a quick search on all his past contacts. | 看看能否找到他过去的社会关系 |
[15:47] | Right. Most of them have gone dark or they are confirmed dead. | 好 大多数已经失踪或者确认死亡 |
[15:51] | Oh, here is something. A name: Diana White. | 哦 有了 这个名字 Diana White |
[15:53] | Ran a high class escort service in Los Angels in the late 80s. | 在80年代末负责过洛杉矶高级别护卫任务 |
[15:57] | Catered to diplomats, embassy employees, that sort of thing. | 经常与外交官 使馆工作人员等打交道 |
[16:01] | Apparently, she passed a great deal of intel to Saunders, and they became very close. | 很显然 她给Saunders提供了很多情报 他们之间联络密切 |
[16:04] | Even lived together for a while. | 甚至还曾同居过 |
[16:06] | Is she still living in Los Angels? | 她是否仍在洛杉矶? |
[16:08] | Yes, but she’s been inactive in intelligence circles for some time. | 对 但她已不在情报部门工作了 |
[16:11] | Patch her file and every piece of information you are got on her through to my computer. | 收集她所有的信息传到我的电脑上 |
[16:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:18] | I’d like to begin testing the hotel staff. | 我要开始检测酒店里的人 |
[16:22] | It would be very helpful if you would go first. | 你先来吧 这样比较好 |
[16:27] | – All right. – Ok. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[16:33] | Name please? | 你的名字? |
[16:35] | Michelle Dessler, CTU. | Michelle Dessler 反恐局 |
[16:37] | Here you go. | 拿着这个 |
[16:41] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[16:45] | Ok, it’s a nasal swab. | 这是鼻腔取样 |
[16:47] | Every bit as reliable as a blood test, and it can be analyzed much more quickly. | 和血液检测一样可靠 而且分析速度更迅速 |
[16:52] | How quickly? | 有多快? |
[16:54] | We should have the results in two hours. | 2小时内应该能出结果 |
[16:57] | Thank You. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Next. | 下一位 |
[17:03] | – Right over there. – Right over here, sir. | – 在那边 – 请到这来 先生 |
[17:06] | Sir, step over here. | 先生 请到这来 |
[17:09] | It’s alright, sir. There’s nothing to be worried about. | 没事的 先生 没什么好担心的 |
[17:17] | This phone is what was in the package from Stephen Saunders. | 这个手机就是Stephen Saunders要你拿的包裹里的东西 |
[17:21] | We scanned it. | 我们检查过了 |
[17:22] | It’s clean. | 没有问题 |
[17:24] | Unfortunately, Mr President, | 不幸的是 总统先生 |
[17:26] | it’s built with what’s called a sub-channel chip, | 里面装有分流芯片 |
[17:29] | designed to received a specific signal that can’t be traced. | 用来接收特殊信号以躲避追踪 |
[17:33] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[17:34] | Thank you, Aaron. | 谢谢你 Aaron |
[17:36] | Yes, sir. | 不客气 |
[17:41] | So this is the way he intends to communicate from now on. | 这么说从现在开始他准备用这个和我联系 |
[17:44] | And if we really can’t trace the call. | 但如果我们追踪不了这个手机 |
[17:46] | We can’t find him. | 我们就找不到他 |
[18:05] | Yes. | 是我 |
[18:07] | Good. You are using your new phone. | 很好 你用了这部新手机 |
[18:10] | Consider it our private line. | 这是我们的秘密专线 |
[18:12] | And, as you’ve no doubt been informed. | 而且 相信你已有所了解 |
[18:14] | Don’t bother trying to trace my calls. | 所以别再费周折来追踪我的电话 |
[18:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[18:18] | Within the next half hour, you’ll hold a televised press conference. | 在半小时内 召开一个现场直播的记者招待会 |
[18:21] | About what? | 什么内容? |
[18:22] | The space program, the price of wheat, it’s entirely up to you. | 空间站计划 小麦价格 随你便 |
[18:26] | But, at some point, you will use the phrase “the sky is falling. “ | 但 你必须提到 “灭顶之灾” 这个词 |
[18:30] | Use it however you like, Mr President, but use it. | 不管你喜不喜欢 总统先生 一定得说 |
[18:43] | He wants me to call a press conference. | 他要我召开记者招待会 |
[18:44] | About what, it doesn’t matter. | 什么内容都行 |
[18:46] | Just use the phrase “the sky is falling” . | 只要提到 “灭顶之灾” 这个词 |
[18:48] | David, it’s a signal of some sort. | David 这是个暗语 |
[18:49] | Maybe for an attack, maybe for a wave of attacks. | 也许暗示一次袭击 也许一波袭击 |
[18:52] | Maybe it’s just a signal to show that he is in control. | 也许只是显示他已经控制住了一切 |
[18:55] | Either way, you can’t do it. | 不管怎样 你都不能照做 |
[18:56] | You can’t give him that kind of power. | 你不能让他随心所欲 |
[18:57] | You saw what that virus does. | 你也清楚病毒的事 |
[18:59] | I read the file, yeah. | 我看过了文件 |
[19:00] | A thousand people are dying as we speak, Wayne. | 就在你我谈话间 上千人正奄奄一息 Wayne |
[19:03] | Not just in a file, but in real life, right here in Los Angeles. | 这可是活生生的人命啊 就在洛杉矶 |
[19:06] | And David, I realize that, but the problem… | David 我知道 但问题是… |
[19:08] | But if I don’t do what this man says, it will be millions. | 但如果我不照他说的做 受害民众会上升到百万以上 |
[19:13] | We have to buy some time. | 我们得争取时间 |
[19:15] | and maybe CTU can find this maniac before things get out of hand. | 也许反恐局能在事情失控之前找到这个疯子 |
[19:21] | Call a press conference. | 准备记者招待会 |
[19:40] | – Yeah. – She’s there. | – 好 – 她在 |
[19:41] | thank you. I will let him know. | 好的 我告诉他 |
[19:43] | Diana White is at home. | Diana White在家里 |
[19:44] | Have we got anything new on her? | 关于她有什么新的资料吗? |
[19:45] | Just more on the list of clientele she handled. | 只在她的客户方面资料丰富了些 |
[19:48] | Foreign dignitaries, heads of state, | 外国权贵 州政府要员 |
[19:51] | even a high ranking member of the Vatican. Most with a net worth over $20 million. | 甚至梵蒂冈教廷有头有脸的人物 几乎每个净资产都在两千万美元以上 |
[19:54] | Well, her relations with Saunders make sense. | 嗯 她和Saunders的关系确实不简单 |
[19:55] | She give him the names of her clients, | 她把所有客户的名字给了他 |
[19:57] | he blackmails them for information by threatening to reveal who they are. | 他以泄露他们秘密为由敲诈他们 |
[19:59] | You think that’s how he got the money to finance his operation? | 你觉得这是他的行动资金来源? |
[20:02] | I think that’s how he financed part of it. | 我觉得部分是 |
[20:06] | You knew Saunders. | 你了解Saunders |
[20:09] | You said he was a good soldier. | 你说他是个优秀的军人 |
[20:10] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得发生了什么? |
[20:12] | To be honest with you, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[20:13] | I still can’t believe he survived the blast in Bosnia. | 我仍然不敢相信他在波斯尼亚那场爆炸中活了下来 |
[20:17] | They must have captured him. Otherwise, he would have resurfaced. | 他肯定被俘虏了 否则 他早就该露面了 |
[20:21] | They would have put him in prison, tortured him for God knows how manyyears. | 他们肯定把他送进监狱 天知道折磨了多久 |
[20:25] | Now he’s holding our government responsible. | 现在他肯定认为我们的政府应该为此负责 |
[20:28] | But he was a British agent. | 但他是个英国特工 |
[20:29] | He was on loan to us. | 他是被我们借用的 |
[20:31] | It was a US operation. | 那是美国主导的行动 |
[20:35] | No, we left him behind. | 我们抛弃了他 |
[20:40] | I left him behind. | 我抛弃了他 |
[20:48] | Look, I know you were studying this virus even before it surfaced. | 听着 我知道在这个病毒出现前你已经在研究它了 |
[20:51] | This isn’t the same strain. | 这不一样 |
[20:52] | All right, maybe not exactly the same strain, but related, right? | 好吧 也许不完全一致但一定有关联 对吧? |
[20:55] | So you must have been working on a cure, a vaccine, or something. | 你肯定有研究过治疗方法 疫苗什么的 |
[20:58] | Any research we have is based upon… | 我们进行的任何研究都是基于… |
[21:00] | Look, I got a hotel full of people dying out there. | 听着 酒店里全都是奄奄一息的人 |
[21:03] | One of them is my wife. | 其中一个是我妻子 |
[21:04] | So, don’t tell me there is nothing you can do. | 别告诉我你什么办法也没有 |
[21:06] | I wish there was. I am sorry. | 我也希望有 但很抱歉 |
[21:13] | NHS. | 卫生部的 |
[21:15] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[21:19] | Anyone infected. | 任何人一但感染了 |
[21:23] | It’s a 100% mortality rate. | 死亡率是100% |
[21:28] | You know, today, | 今天 |
[21:30] | when Michelle told Chappelle that I should stand down because of my wound, | 当Michelle对Chappelle说因为我的伤势我应该留守时 |
[21:38] | I barely even spoke to her. | 我甚至没和她说话 |
[21:42] | Look, Tony. I can’t tell you that I know what you are going through because I don’t. | 听着 Tony 对你的遭遇我虽然不能感同身受 |
[21:46] | But if you need anything, I am here. | 但如果你有什么需要 我会帮你的 |
[21:49] | Kim, would you excuse us? | Kim 回避一下好吗? |
[21:51] | Of course, here’s the file. | 当然 这是你要的文件 |
[21:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | Have you cleaned those shared files with Division yet? | 你把这些资料都发给总部了吗? |
[22:00] | No, I didn’t get to it yet. | 没有 我还没开始弄 |
[22:02] | I had to take care of something. | 我有别的事情 |
[22:04] | Yeah, I know what you were doing, Tony. | 我知道你在干什么 Tony |
[22:05] | You were calling about Michelle. | 你在问关于Michelle的事 |
[22:08] | She is my wife, Ryan. | 她是我妻子 Ryan |
[22:10] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[22:11] | But we’re shorthanded as it is. We can’t afford… | 但现在人员紧张成这个样子 我们不能应付… |
[22:14] | Look, I know how to do my job, all right? | 听着 我知道怎么做事 好吗? |
[22:15] | Yes, but you are not doing it. | 但你没有这么做 |
[22:17] | You have to move on. | 你必须振作 |
[22:19] | Move on? | 振作? |
[22:21] | What are you acting like she is already dead? | 你怎么表现得像她已经死了一样? |
[22:23] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是这样想的 |
[22:26] | And so should you. | 你也应该这样 |
[22:27] | We’re at war. Tony. | 这是一场战争 Tony |
[22:29] | I need your full attention. | 我需要你集中精神 |
[22:31] | If you can’t give it to me, go home or maintain a vigil at the hotel. | 如果你不能 就回家去 要不就去酒店那里守着 |
[22:35] | But if you stay here, I need you to focus. | 但如果你留在这里 就集中注意力 |
[22:37] | And the best way to do that is to assume the worst, and make it about getting revenge. | 你该做最坏的打算 化悲痛为力量 准备复仇 |
[22:47] | Now, what’s it going to be? | 现在 你想怎么办? |
[22:50] | Are you staying or not? | 到底留不留下来? |
[22:54] | What do you need? | 你要我做什么? |
[22:57] | I have been hunting for any bank accounts Amador may have used over the past few months | 我正在调查从Go会所没收的电脑 搜寻所有Amador过去几个月内 |
[23:00] | on the computer we confiscated at the Go club. | 可能使用的银行账户 |
[23:03] | If I can find something, maybe we can follow the money trail back to this Stephen Saunders. | 如果有什么发现 也许我们能顺着资金流向找到这个Stephen Saunders |
[23:09] | It’s offshore or domestic? | 海外帐号还是本土帐号? |
[23:10] | Both | 都查 |
[23:11] | If I find anything suspicious, I will stream it to you. | 一有可疑 立刻通知你 |
[23:14] | Coordinate with Division on a substrata overlay. | 和总部联络准备地毯式搜索 |
[23:17] | All right you got it | 好吧 我听你的 |
[23:20] | Thanks, Tony | 谢谢 Tony |
[23:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:19] | Don’t fire. I am a federal agent. | 别开枪 我是联邦探员 |
[24:21] | So what? You are in my house. | 那又怎么样? 这是我家 |
[24:23] | Don’t shoot. I just want to show you my identification. | 别开枪 我只是想出示我的证件 |
[24:28] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[24:30] | I need to talk to you about Stephen Saunders. | 我想跟你谈谈Stephen Saunders的事 |
[24:33] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[24:35] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[24:37] | You first. | 你先 |
[24:40] | Ok | 好吧 |
[24:43] | I am gonna put my gun down. | 我现在把枪放下 |
[24:45] | Just take it easy. | 放松点 |
[24:55] | Step out from behind there. | 走出来 |
[24:57] | Ok, I am coming out. | 好 我出来了 |
[25:03] | Just take it easy. | 放松点 |
[25:07] | Stay calm | 冷静 |
[25:09] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[25:18] | Now we can talk. | 现在我们可以谈了 |
[25:21] | Do you mind if I get dressed first? | 我先把衣服穿好行吗? |
[25:24] | Go ahead | 可以 |
[25:43] | Tell me about you and Saunders. | 说说你和Saunders的事 |
[25:45] | Stephen always told me he’d protect me. | Stephen总是说他会保护我 |
[25:48] | I was young and stupid and I believed him. | 我那时太年轻 傻乎乎的相信了他 |
[25:51] | When the work turned ugly, he left me hanging. | 但当我的工作不那么光彩的时候 他把我甩了 |
[25:53] | What kind of work? | 什么工作? |
[25:56] | It’s a figure of speech. | 我们靠身体谋生 |
[25:58] | We know you acquired intelligence for Stephen Saunders through your girls. | 我们知道你通过你的那些女孩为Stephen Saunders套取情报 |
[26:01] | I provided a service for wealthy men. | 我给有钱人提供服务 |
[26:03] | How long do you think that would have lasted if I betrayed their confidences? | 你觉得我背叛了他们 这生意会长久吗? |
[26:07] | So you’re denying that you worked for him. | 这么说你否认替他做过事 |
[26:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:12] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[26:13] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎你信不信 |
[26:16] | You will. Come on. | 你会在乎的 来吧 |
[26:22] | Chase, call Tomlinson. | Chase 给Tomlinson打电话 |
[26:24] | Tell him we are bringing Diana White in for questioning. | 告诉他我们把Diana White带去审问 |
[26:26] | I am not going anywhere without a lawyer. | 没见到律师之前 我哪也不去 |
[26:29] | You are not under arrest. | 你不是被逮捕 |
[26:31] | I am taking you in to MI-6, where you will be interrogated by an agent of a foreign government. | 我把你带到英国军情6处分部去 在那你会被一名外国政府特工审问 |
[26:35] | Your constitutional rights no longer apply. Let’s go. | 你的所有公民权利统统失效 走 |
[26:58] | Have you seen Gael? | 你见到Gael了吗? |
[26:59] | He doesn’t have much time left. | 他快不行了 |
[27:02] | So fast. | 这么快 |
[27:06] | Is he in a lot of pain? | 他很痛苦吗? |
[27:08] | Michelle, you know the pathology of this virus. | Michelle 你也知道这病毒 |
[27:13] | I want to see him. | 我要见他 |
[27:14] | I wouldn’t advise that. | 最好别去 |
[27:17] | If I have been infected, I have been infected. | 如果我被感染了 我也是患者 |
[27:19] | There’s nothing anyone can do. | 谁也无能为力 |
[27:21] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[28:11] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[28:13] | Anything. | 任何事都行 |
[28:16] | Contact my family, and tell them that I love them. | 联系我的家人 告诉她们我爱她们 |
[28:22] | Tell them that I have died quickly. | 告诉她们我死的很快 |
[28:25] | No pain. | 没有痛苦 |
[28:29] | Of course. | 一定 |
[28:47] | Gael. Gael | |
[28:54] | I was raised to believe suicide is a sin. | 我一直都认为自杀是一种罪孽 |
[29:01] | No one could blame you, | 为了结束你的痛苦 |
[29:03] | in this world or the next, for ending your suffering. | 不论今生还是来世 没人会责怪你 |
[29:08] | Are you so sure about that? | 真的吗? |
[29:16] | A few seconds more, that’s all I needed. | 再给我几秒钟 我只要几秒钟 |
[29:20] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[29:22] | when I was trying to stop the cylinder from exploding, | 当我试图解除爆炸物时 |
[29:26] | I hesitated, just a moment, | 我犹豫了 就那么一下 |
[29:31] | because I was afraid. | 因为我害怕了 |
[29:36] | Then I forced myself to move forward. | 然后我逼着自己上前 |
[29:40] | If only I hadn’t hesitated, | 假如我没有犹豫 |
[29:43] | this might not be happening to me, | 那这一切都不会发生在我 |
[29:47] | or to all those poor people upstairs. | 以及楼下那些可怜的人身上了 |
[29:50] | God. | 天哪 |
[29:52] | Gael, you did everything you could. | Gael 你已经尽力了 |
[29:55] | I am proud to have worked with you. | 能和你共事是我的荣幸 |
[29:58] | You’re one of… | 你是我见过… |
[30:01] | You are one of the bravest men I have ever known. | 你是我见过最勇敢的人 |
[30:05] | And I will make sure that your wife and children know that. | 我相信你的妻子女儿也会了解 |
[31:08] | Homeland security has raised the threat level to red. | 国土安全部已经把警报等级提高到红色 |
[31:10] | Now, they are in constant contact with the FBI, set to move | 现在 他们正不断和联邦调查局联系 |
[31:14] | if “the sky is falling” should trigger any kind of suspicious activity. | 研究 “灭顶之灾” 会不会引发任何可疑行动 |
[31:18] | Is the FAA set to ground flights and close the airports? | 航空局有没有迫降所有飞机并关闭机场? |
[31:20] | David, I think that’s an overreaction. | David 我觉得这样有点过了 |
[31:22] | That was not my question. | 这不是我要的答案 |
[31:26] | Yes. | 已经下令了 |
[31:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States. | 女士们先生们 有请美国总统 |
[31:31] | Please, be seated. | 请坐 |
[31:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[31:35] | I know the hour is unusual, | 我知道此刻非比寻常 |
[31:38] | but so are the timesyi in which we live. | 但这个时期也是非比寻常的 |
[31:41] | As a result of intelligence on terrorist activity, | 据国土安全部及其他部门收集的情报显示 |
[31:46] | gathered by the office of Homeland Security and other agencies, | 恐怖分子正酝酿袭击 |
[31:49] | I am announcing that a threat level red exists throughout the United States. | 我现在宣布全国都保持红色预警 |
[31:54] | Therefore, I am ordering the grounding of all domestic and international air traffic, | 因此 我命令取消所有国内和国际航班 |
[31:59] | and the closing of airports. | 关闭机场 |
[32:03] | I am not taking this action because the sky is falling, | 我做此决定并非因为灭顶之灾就在眼前 |
[32:10] | but I’d rather be overprotective than underprepared. | 我宁愿未雨绸缪也不愿被打个措手不及 |
[32:15] | And as always, diligence and calm are your best weapons against the insidious nature of the enemy. | 一如既往 细心和冷静是我们对付阴险的最好武器 |
[32:22] | And God willing, we and all those who love freedom will remain safe and secure. | 上帝保佑 我们以及所有热爱自由的人们会平安无事 |
[32:29] | Thank you. | 感谢大家 |
[32:29] | Mr President, can I have a question, please? | 总统先生 我能问个问题吗? |
[32:31] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[32:32] | This is not a Q and A session. | 没有安排问答的时间 |
[32:34] | The president has made a statement, and he has nothing more to add. | 总统已经作出声明 他也没什么需要补充的 |
[32:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢大家 |
[32:38] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[32:41] | Maybe a couple of questions. | 就几个问题 |
[32:43] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[32:44] | Phil. Phil | |
[32:44] | Is the United States currently under attack? | 美国当前是否正遭受袭击? |
[32:46] | This is a preventive measure. | 这只是预防措施 |
[32:48] | What are you preventing, sir? | 预防什么呢? |
[32:49] | And do you think the American public will accept the grounding of air traffic | 还有关闭所有航线的理由含糊 |
[32:52] | based on the rather vague justification you have just given? | 你觉得美国公众是否会接受? |
[32:55] | The exact nature of the threat is something I can’t go into at this time. | 袭击的具体性质我暂时不能透露 |
[33:03] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[33:03] | Trevor, this is my partner, Chase Edmunds. | Trevor 这位是我的搭档Chase Edmunds |
[33:05] | Chase Edmunds, Trevor Tomlinson | Chase Edmunds 这位是Trevor Tomlinson |
[33:07] | And this is Ms Diana White. | 还有这位是Diana White女士 |
[33:09] | Ms White. | White女士 |
[33:11] | We’ve done some additional checking. | 我们又做了些调查 |
[33:12] | She is the registered owner of the address in Chinatown where Saunders was last seen. | 她是Saunders上次在唐人街露面的那所房子的主人 |
[33:15] | But I haven’t seen him. | 但我没见过他 |
[33:17] | You might want to think that through, Ms White. | 你最好考虑清楚 White女士 |
[33:19] | Do you think he’d put himself on the line like this for you? | 你觉得他会为你做同样的事吗? |
[33:21] | We’ve begun vetting the raw data we collected on Saunders. | 我们正着手调查收集的Saunders的原始资料 |
[33:23] | You sent it off to London yet? | 你把这些传给伦敦方面了吗? |
[33:25] | No. It’s still in our system downstairs. | 还没有 仍在楼下的电脑里 |
[33:27] | London wants us to get as far as we can before transmitting. | 伦敦方面要我们在传送之前尽可能深入的调查一下 |
[33:31] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[33:48] | Chase, are you hit? | Chase 你中弹了? |
[33:49] | I got it in the vest. | 擦身而过 |
[33:51] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[33:59] | Trevor, the Saunders computer file. What server did you store it on? | Trevor 那些关于Saunders的资料 存在哪个服务器上? |
[34:04] | A5. A5 | |
[34:06] | We have got to get down to the computer room. | 我们得到电脑房去 |
[34:07] | Use the stairs. Go. | 走楼梯 快 |
[34:19] | There’s no way that Saunders took out this entire place just to kill Diana White. | Saunders这次行动绝不仅仅是为了杀了Diana White |
[34:23] | MI-6 has information in their systems that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the world. | 军情6处有其他地方没有的资料 |
[34:26] | We need to get it. | 我们得拿到 |
[34:59] | I’ll get the door. | 我来开门 |
[35:17] | Room is clear. | 房内安全 |
[35:20] | Check him out. | 看一下他 |
[35:57] | Chase. Chase | |
[35:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:59] | We got a bomb. | 有炸弹 |
[36:01] | How much time? | 还有多少时间? |
[36:03] | None. You got to go now. | 没了 你得马上离开 |
[36:09] | Go now! | 快走! |
[36:10] | Jack, I am not leaving you. | Jack 我不会丢下你的 |
[36:11] | Get out of here. | 快出去 |
[36:12] | It’s an order. Go now. | 这是命令 快走 |
[36:26] | I got it. Go, go, go. | 拿到了 快走 快 快 |
[37:15] | Almeida. Almeida | |
[37:16] | Tony, it’s me. | Tony 是我 |
[37:18] | Gael is dead. | Gael死了 |
[37:22] | He was suffering so badly. | 他死的时候非常痛苦 |
[37:25] | No one should have to go through what he did. | 谁都不该承受他所承受的痛苦 |
[37:29] | Tony, there are children upstairs who are going to die in agony. | Tony 楼上还有些孩子也将这么痛苦的死去 |
[37:35] | in front of their parents’ eyes. | 就在他们父母的眼前 |
[37:40] | Michelle, unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do for them right now. | Michelle 非常不幸 我们也帮不了他们 |
[37:43] | Actually, there is. | 其实 可以 |
[37:46] | Field Ops has a supply of capsules. | 野战部队有一种胶囊 |
[37:49] | Those capsules are for field agents that are captured. | 那是给那些野外作战被俘的特工用的 |
[37:51] | Yeah, I know what they are for. | 对 我知道那是干什么用的 |
[37:53] | They are for committing suicide to prevent torture, and that’s exactly what they’d be used for here. | 用来自杀防止被酷刑折磨 现在这场合非常合适 |
[37:57] | We can make them available to anyone who’s symptomatic. | 我们可以把它们发给发病的人 |
[38:00] | It will be their choice. | 他们会心甘情愿的 |
[38:02] | You know I am not authorized to do that. | 你也知道我无权这么做 |
[38:05] | I am not interested in what’s authorized. | 我对谁有权力不感兴趣 |
[38:08] | Michelle, you are talking about mass suicide facilitated by an agency of the government. | Michelle 你这是以一个联邦探员的身份怂恿大量的人自杀 |
[38:13] | I am talking about common decency. | 我是给他们应有的尊重 |
[38:16] | If you could have seen Gael… | 如果你看到了Gael的样子… |
[38:20] | I am calling because… | 我给你打电话是因为… |
[38:23] | if it was me, | 如果是我 |
[38:26] | if I am infected, | 如果我感染了 |
[38:30] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[38:34] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[38:36] | Gael was the first to die because he was the first exposed, but others won’t be far behind. | Gael第一个死亡是因为他是第一个接触的 但其他人也快了 |
[38:43] | I will see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:49] | Mr Chappelle, line 2. | Chappelle先生 2号线 |
[38:54] | Chappelle. | 我是Chappelle |
[38:55] | Ryan, it’s Jack. | Ryan 我是Jack |
[38:56] | Almost the entire MI-6 office has just been wiped out. | 几乎整个军情6处都被毁了 |
[38:59] | What? | 什么? |
[39:00] | They took out a woman that we believe had recent contact with Saunders. | 他们杀了那个我们认为近期曾和Saunders联系过的女人 |
[39:03] | They also took out most of their personnel, including Tomlinson, which means that Saunders | 他们还杀了大部分工作人员 包括Tomlinson |
[39:07] | has a much larger organization in Los Angeles than we had thought. | 这说明Saunders在洛杉矶的组织比我们想象的庞大 |
[39:10] | But it also makes them more visible, easier to find. | 但也意味着更明显 更容易找 |
[39:12] | Have you got anything yet? | 你那有什么线索? |
[39:13] | I don’t know. | 还没 |
[39:14] | I am trying to follow the money trail. | 我正在追踪资金流向 |
[39:16] | I have narrowed it down to a few dozen offshore banks, but it’s going to take some time. | 我已经将范围缩小到若干个海外银行了 但还需要点时间 |
[39:19] | Ok, look, one of the things that Saunders was trying to destroy was all the information that MI-6 had gathered on him. | 好 听着 Saunders试图毁掉的东西中有军情6处收集的关于他的资料 |
[39:24] | I managed to retrieve the hard drive that has stored that information. | 我想办法抢回了存储这些资料的硬盘 |
[39:28] | I need you to call London, get their protocols and I want you to assemble a team | 我要你给伦敦方面打电话 跟他们协调 |
[39:31] | that’s ready to start striping data off of this thing as soon as I get back. | 希望我回来的时候你能召集足够的人来筛选这些资料 |
[39:33] | All right, I will put Chloe on it right away. | 好 我让Chloe马上去办 |
[39:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[39:54] | The suicide capsules for the people down at the hotel. | 给那些酒店的人准备的自杀胶囊 |
[39:58] | It’s going to get pretty bad down there. | 他们会很惨 |
[40:01] | It’s against every regulation in the book. | 这违反规定 |
[40:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:10] | Do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[40:18] | I’ve been trying to call Pack, but there’s no answer. | 我试着给Pack打电话 但没人接 |
[40:20] | He’s dead. So is Young. | 他死了 Young也是 |
[40:22] | Taken out in the MI-6 operation. | 死在军情6处 |
[40:25] | And Bauer? | Bauer呢? |
[40:27] | He and his partner got out before the explosion. | 他和他的搭档在爆炸前逃了出来 |
[40:29] | But the hard drive was completely destroyed? | 那些硬盘全被摧毁了么? |
[40:32] | Completely. | 全部 |
[40:34] | What about Diana? | Diana呢? |
[40:35] | Dead. | 死了 |
[40:39] | I will miss her. | 我会想念她的 |
[40:43] | There is one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[40:45] | There have been some inquiries made about the bank in Cayman. | 有人在调查Cayman银行 |
[40:49] | By whom? | 谁? |
[40:50] | They’re coming from CTU. | 反恐局的 |
[40:53] | A man named Ryan Chappelle. | 一个叫Ryan Chappelle的 |
[40:55] | I know Chappelle. | 我认识Chappelle |
[40:57] | Apparently, he’s quite good at following money trails. | 很显然 他很擅长追踪资金的流向 |
[41:01] | Is he? | 是吗? |
[41:04] | Carry on. | 继续接下来的计划 |
[41:27] | I will tell the president. | 我会向总统汇报 |
[41:35] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[41:37] | There was just an attack on the L.A. office of MI-6. | 有人袭击了英国军情6处洛杉矶办事处 |
[41:40] | Jack Bauer was there at the time. | Jack Bauer也在场 |
[41:43] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? |
[41:44] | Yes. He’s on his way back to CTU. | 没事 他在回反恐局的路上 |
[41:48] | Any indication that the attack was triggered by what I said at the press conference? | 有没有迹象表明是我在记者招待会上说的话触发了这次袭击? |
[41:53] | David, we don’t know what triggered the attack. | David 我们不清楚什么引发了这次袭击 |
[41:55] | So it could have been what I said. | 也许正是我的话引起的 |
[42:00] | How was the attack carried out? | 他们怎么袭击的? |
[42:03] | By helicopter, and 2 men inside. | 用直升机 里面有两个人 |
[42:06] | All right, so they have to land it somewhere. | 那他们可以降落在任何地方 |
[42:08] | I want FAA to coordinate with homeland security and border patrol. | 命令航空局与国土安全局及边境巡逻队联合行动 |
[42:12] | Right away, Mr President. | 我这就去办 总统先生 |
[42:24] | What? | 什么事? |
[42:25] | I enjoyed your press conference, Mr President. | 我很喜欢你的记者招待会 总统先生 |
[42:27] | It’s good to know the sky’s not falling. | 很高兴获悉灭顶之灾的事 |
[42:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[42:30] | To give you your next assignment. | 给你下一个任务 |
[42:33] | A sort of preliminary action to clear the decks before the main event to come. | 在正式下达任务之前有些小问题要解决 |
[42:38] | There’s a man named Ryan Chappelle. Regional director of CTU. | 有个叫Ryan Chappelle的 反恐局的地区主管 |
[42:42] | Yeah, what about him? | 对 他怎么了? |
[42:43] | I want him killed. | 我要他死 |
[42:45] | What? | 什么? |
[42:46] | At 7:00 am. Have his body delivered to the train yard downtown just off the main line. | 早上七点 把他的尸体送到市区火车站的主轨旁边 |
[42:52] | It’s out of the question. | 不可能 |
[42:52] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[42:54] | Before you decide, you might want to drop by the Chandler Plaza Hotel. | 在你决定前 最好去Chandler Plaza酒店参观一下 |
[42:59] | Take a good look at what’s happening. | 看看都发生了什么 |
[43:00] | Then imagine the same event taking place at hundreds of locations all over the country. | 再想象一下全国各地发生同样的事 |
[43:05] | You are insane. | 你疯了 |
[43:09] | What does he want? | 他想要什么? |