时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Mr. President, with respect to the death of Alan Milliken, I know you lied. | 总统先生 关于Alan Milliken的死 我知道你撒了谎 |
[00:18] | You told the police Sherry was with you at the time of Milliken’s death. | 你告诉警方Sherry在案发当时和你在一起 |
[00:22] | Her fingerprints on this prescription bottle prove otherwise. | 她留在药瓶上的指纹能证明你在撒谎 |
[00:25] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[00:26] | Your resignation. | 你的辞职 |
[00:28] | Without this, Sherry’s got nothing, right? | Sherry只有这一个证据 是吗? |
[00:30] | Now, I can call Foxton, and he can make this all disappear. | 我可以打给Foxton 他能摆平这一切 |
[00:33] | You mean steal evidence. | 你的意思是偷走证据 |
[00:34] | Jack, I just heard Tony took Jane Saunders out of the building without authorization. | Jack 我听说Tony私自带走了Jane Saunders |
[00:38] | Saunders has Michelle. | Saunders抓了Michelle |
[00:39] | He wants to trade her for his daughter. | 他要求换回他女儿 |
[00:41] | Tony, put that gun on the dash. | Tony 把枪放在仪表盘上 |
[00:44] | You help me make this trade, I will turn myself in. | 你帮我完成交换 我就去自首 |
[00:46] | Go to prison, whatever is gotta happen. | 进监狱或是什么都无所谓 |
[00:49] | We don’t have a visual on Saunders. I repeat we don’t have a visual on Saunders | 我们还没发现Saunders 重复 还没发现Saunders |
[00:53] | Keep your teams down. Stay down. | 保持待命 全体待命 |
[00:57] | I can’t. | 我不要 |
[00:59] | Jane, it’s ok, come here. | Jane 没关系的 快过来 |
[01:02] | Team A and B move. | A组和B组行动 |
[01:03] | Move now. | 立即行动 |
[01:09] | Stephen Stephen. | |
[01:12] | I am pinned down. | 我被火力压制了 |
[01:13] | Saunders has a helicopter. | Saunders有直升机接应 |
[01:16] | Call in air support now. | 请求空中支援 |
[01:25] | 11 vials of the virus are unaccounted for. | 还有11瓶病毒瓶下落不明 |
[01:27] | Where are they? | 它们在哪? |
[01:28] | It’s not going to be that simple, Jack. | 这可没你想得那么简单 Jack |
[01:31] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
[01:33] | Saunders is in custody. | Saunders被捕了 |
[01:36] | The following takes place between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm. | 以下事件发生于11:00点到12:00点之间 |
[02:06] | We just got verification from Saunders’ computer. | 我们在Saunders的电脑上确认 |
[02:08] | There’s 11 vials across the country | 全国还有11瓶病毒 |
[02:10] | How long till you can give us their location? | 还要多久才能锁定位置? |
[02:12] | I am not sure I can. | 我不敢肯定 |
[02:13] | Saunders applied a sophisticated decryption overlay. | Saunders采用了非常复杂的加密程序 |
[02:15] | An unauthorized access will auto erase the file structure. | 非法登陆会导致所有文件被删除 |
[02:19] | – I will keep trying. – Ok. | – 我会尽力 – 好的 |
[02:21] | Where are the 11 vials? | 其他11个病毒瓶在哪? |
[02:24] | You are wasting your time, and I am not foolish enough to have that information in there. | 你只是在浪费时间 我可不会把资料放在那里面 |
[02:27] | Where are the vials? | 那些病毒在哪? |
[02:30] | In the hands of dedicated men, true believers. | 在那些有同样信念的人手上 |
[02:33] | Believers in what? | 什么信念? |
[02:34] | That’s the greatest threat to world peace comes from this country. | 世界和平的最大绊脚石就是这个国家 |
[02:38] | There’s a hotel not far from here where 800 innocent people are dead or dying because of you. | 因为你 不远处酒店里800个无辜民众正面临死亡甚至已经死去 |
[02:43] | Were they a threat to your world peace? | 他们也是你所谓的世界和平的绊脚石吗? |
[02:45] | The United States must be forced to retreat within it’s own borders. | 美国必须妥协 |
[02:48] | Those people are simply the first casualties of war. | 那些人不过是战争的首批受害者 |
[02:54] | What happened to you, Stephen? | 你到底怎么了 Stephen? |
[02:59] | I was abandoned by the people I worked for. | 我被自己所卖命的人抛弃了 |
[03:04] | As you will be some day. | 迟早有一天你的下场会和我一样 |
[03:07] | But my message will be heard in less than 1 hour. | 一小时后 你们就会明白 |
[03:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[03:12] | My couriers have been instructed to release the virus at noon. | 我的同伴在我被捕后就会释放病毒 |
[03:14] | They are in fail safe mode and they can’t be recalled. | 它们没有安全模式也不可能被召回 |
[03:16] | Tell us where they are, we will stop them. | 告诉我他们在哪 我们要制止他们 |
[03:20] | That is possible, but only if you agree to my terms. | 那也成 但你要答应我提出的条件 |
[03:25] | What are your terms? | 什么条件? |
[03:27] | I have a private jet waiting at Van Nuys airport. | 有架私人喷气机在Van Nuys机场等我 |
[03:29] | I need to be on it with presidential guarantee of safe passage to North Africa. | 我需要总统签发的通行证 以保证我能安全的到达北非 |
[03:35] | Never going to happen. | 这不可能 |
[03:36] | Then hundreds of thousands will die. | 那成千上万的人就会死去 |
[03:43] | I know what you are thinking, Jack. | 我知道你在想什么 Jack |
[03:45] | But the Bosnian secret police worked on me for 2 years and couldn’t break me. | 波斯尼亚的特务花了两年时间想让我屈服 |
[03:48] | Do you really think you will be able to do it in less than an hour? | 你认为你可以在不到1小时的时间内做到? |
[03:53] | Get me on that plane, Jack. | 让我上飞机 Jack |
[03:56] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[04:06] | Bring me Jane Saunders. | 把Jane Saunders带来 |
[04:10] | I’m gonna need your gun, Tony. | 把枪给我 Tony |
[04:17] | Frisk him. | 搜他身 |
[04:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:22] | – You don’t have to do that. – I have got my orders. | – 你没必要这样 – 我收到上头命令 |
[04:24] | – You take it easy. He’s one of us. – Not any more. | – 你客气点 他是自己人 – 不再是了 |
[04:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[04:27] | My orders are to take Almeida into custody. | 我收到命令前来逮捕Almeida |
[04:30] | That’s straight from Brad Hammond at Division. | 命令来自Brad Hammond |
[04:33] | I am sorry, Tony. | 很抱歉 Tony |
[04:35] | There’s nothing we can do right now. | 我们暂时无能为力 |
[04:37] | Just take care of business, Jack. | 你管好这就行了 Jack |
[04:39] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[04:46] | He said you wanted to see me? | 他说你要见我? |
[04:48] | I need you to speak with your father. | 我要你和你父亲谈谈 |
[04:52] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么? |
[04:53] | Try and make it personal. | 尽量温和一点 |
[04:54] | Try to connect with him. | 多和他交流 |
[04:56] | Tell him you are scared that you don’t want him to do this. | 告诉他你害怕 你不想他这么做 |
[05:01] | I will try. | 我试试看 |
[05:17] | I know what’s going to happen, and I know you can stop it. | 我知道将发生什么事 我也知道你可以制止这件事 |
[05:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:25] | I wont let them use you to manipulate me. | 我知道他们会利用你来控制我 |
[05:30] | Despite everything that’s happened. | 抛开已经发生的事 |
[05:35] | I love you. | 我仍然爱你 |
[05:37] | And I asking you, please don’t let this happen. | 我现在请求你 不要让这件事发生 |
[05:41] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本就毫无意义 |
[05:44] | It doesn’t make any sense to you because you haven’t seen what I have seen. | 你觉得不和情理是因为你没看见我所经历的事情 |
[05:49] | You don’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[05:52] | I know you think what happened to you is the governments fault, and maybe it is. | 我知道你认为你受的罪是政府带来的 |
[05:56] | But the people who are going to die are innocent. | 但那些面临死亡的人是无辜的 |
[05:59] | Ant that’s tragic, Jane. | 这样是很惨 Jane |
[06:01] | But it has to happen for things to change and they must change. | 但这是我们改变现实的唯一方法 而这一切也必须改变 |
[06:07] | How can you do something like this? | 你这么能做出这种事? |
[06:10] | I am doing it for your sake. | 我这么做都是为了你 |
[06:12] | For my sake? | 为了我? |
[06:13] | For you and your children. | 为了你和你的孩子 |
[06:15] | And after it, the world will be a better place. | 为了这世界上的其他人能有更好的生存环境 |
[06:19] | Please, Dad. | 求你了 爸爸 |
[06:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:27] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你别这么做 |
[06:30] | Jane, I don’t expect you to understand now. | Jane 我不指望你现在就能明白 |
[06:34] | But one day you will. | 但总有一天你会明白的 |
[06:36] | And you will look back and you will thank me for what I have done. | 然后你会回头感谢我所做的一切 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[06:47] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[06:49] | Jane Jane. | |
[06:53] | Jane Jane. | |
[06:59] | We are on the move, get the choppers ready. | 我们行动 准备好直升机 |
[07:10] | Hello. | 喂 |
[07:11] | Sherry, it’s David. | Sherry 我是David |
[07:13] | Hello, David. | 你好 David |
[07:14] | I have been thinking things over. | 我仔细想了一下 |
[07:16] | What Keeler offered you, how did you put it? | Keeler给了你什么 你想得到什么? |
[07:19] | A seat at the table? | 一个高位? |
[07:21] | Yeah, something like that. | 没错 差不多吧 |
[07:23] | Well, there may be a seat at my table. | 倒不如我给你一个高位 |
[07:26] | It’s a little too late for that, David. | 现在才说是不是太晚了点 David |
[07:29] | Sherry, I think it’s in both our best interests for you to hear what I have to offer. | Sherry 我认为你仔细听我说的话对我们都有好处 |
[07:35] | All right, I am listening. | 好 我洗耳恭听 |
[07:37] | No, not on the phone. | 不 不是在电话里说 |
[07:39] | In person. | 要面谈 |
[07:40] | Where, then? | 在哪见面? |
[07:41] | The Oakcliff Building, downtown. | 市区 林肯公园的棒球场 |
[07:44] | I know it. | 知道了 |
[07:45] | Good. I will meet you there in 25 minutes. | 好 25分钟后在那见 |
[07:47] | That’s a short notice, David. | 我可赶不及 David |
[07:48] | But you will be there. | 但你会准时到的 |
[07:50] | You are in no position to be making demands here. | 你没权利要求任何事 |
[07:53] | Sherry, I have a schedule to keep. | Sherry 我的行程是早就排好的 |
[07:55] | If I start changing things around, it will attract attention and I don’t think either one of us wants that. | 如果我贸然改变行程 就会引起别人注意 你我都不想这样吧 |
[08:01] | All right, David. | 好吧 David |
[08:02] | I will hear what you have to say. | 我倒想听听你要说什么 |
[08:04] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[08:16] | She should be leaving soon to meet me. | 她很快就会来见我 |
[08:18] | I know shed go for it. | 我就知道她会来的 |
[08:20] | Oh, she’s enjoying having me over a barrel. | 哦 她以为她掌控一切 |
[08:22] | I could hear it in her voice. | 从她的语气中就能听出来 |
[08:24] | Don’t worry about that, David. | 别担心 David |
[08:26] | If we can find this prescription bottle, all her leverage is gone. | 她一走我们就可以去找那个瓶子 |
[08:30] | How long will you need in the house. | 你们需要多少时间 |
[08:31] | The more time we have, the better our chance of finding it. | 时间越充足 找到的几率就越高 |
[08:34] | I will do whatever I can to keep her there with me. | 我会尽量拖住她的 |
[08:37] | All right. | 好 |
[08:38] | Wayne, find it. | Wayne 一定要找到 |
[09:10] | Take a look at your handiwork. | 看看你干的好事 |
[09:13] | You murdered these people, Stephen. | 是你害死了这些人 Stephen |
[09:15] | Whole families. | 有些还是一家人 |
[09:16] | Sometimes a fire needs to be lit in order to put out another fire. | 有些时候为了灭火必须先放火 |
[09:20] | I don’t want to hear your justification. | 我不要听你的谬论 |
[09:22] | This is over. | 这件事到此为止 |
[09:23] | You are going to tell me how to find the rest of the vials now. | 你现在马上告诉我其他的病毒在哪 |
[09:26] | Or you’ll send me inside the hotel? | 否则你就把我送进酒店? |
[09:29] | I am prepared to die for my cause, Jack. | 我已经准备好去死了 Jack |
[09:33] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[09:36] | – Chase. – Yeah, Jack. | – Chase – 请讲 Jack |
[09:37] | – Come in. – Copy that. | – 带过来 – 收到 |
[10:04] | What are you doing, Jack? | 你要干什么 Jack? |
[10:11] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么把我带来这? |
[10:13] | Ask your father, it’s up to him. | 你该问你父亲 这取决于他 |
[10:16] | Dad? | 爸? |
[10:19] | Tell me how to find your couriers, Stephen. | 告诉我怎么找到那些运货人 Stephen |
[10:20] | Or I am going to put her in that building. | 否则我就把你女儿扔进酒店 |
[10:22] | You wouldn’t dare. She has nothing to do with this. | 你不会的 她和这事完全没有关系 |
[10:24] | Neither do the people in those body bags. | 这同样和那些死去的人没有关系 |
[10:27] | I am going to do everything I have to stop you from releasing more of this virus. | 我会不惜一切来阻止你释放病毒 |
[10:30] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样? |
[10:31] | I am going to give you one chance. | 我给你一次机会选择 |
[10:33] | No, you are not. | 不 你不会这么做的 |
[10:37] | Tell me how I find them. | 告诉我怎么找到他们 |
[10:38] | You know you can’t do this, Jack. | 你知道你不能这么做 Jack |
[10:41] | You are a government agent. | 你是政府的探员 |
[10:44] | Send her in. | 把她送进去 |
[10:46] | Take her inside now. | 马上把她送进去 |
[10:48] | No. | 不 |
[10:49] | Dad, stop them. Dad, stop them. | 爸 让他们停下 爸爸 求你了 |
[10:52] | Stop it. Stop it. | 别这样 |
[10:55] | Dad, please. | 爸 求你了 |
[10:56] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:02] | Everything that happens to your daughter is because of you. | 你女儿所受的一切痛苦都因你而起 |
[11:06] | Dad, stop, no, no, no. | 爸 让他们停下 不 不 |
[11:09] | Get her out of there, Jack. | 把她放出来 Jack |
[11:13] | Jack, get her out of there. | Jack 把她放出来 |
[11:14] | Where are the vials? | 病毒在哪? |
[11:15] | Get her out of there. | 放她出来 |
[11:16] | How do I find the vials? | 怎么找到病毒? |
[11:18] | Dad. | 爸 |
[11:18] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[11:20] | Do as I say now, Jack! | 照我说的做 Jack! |
[11:22] | When your daughter is infected, I am going to make you watch her die. | 一旦你女儿染上病毒 我会让你看着她死去 |
[11:26] | Bauer, let her go. | Bauer 放开她 |
[11:29] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[11:32] | You are running out of time, Stephen. | 你时间不多了 Stephen |
[11:37] | Stephen, you are out of time. | Stephen 你没时间了 |
[11:39] | Stop, stop, stop, I will tell you. | 停下 停下 停下来 我全告诉你 |
[11:43] | Just don’t harm her. | 别伤害她了 |
[11:51] | How do I find the vials? | 我怎么能找到病毒? |
[11:56] | Each one is tagged with a GPS locator chip so that I can track them right up until t he moment they are released. | 每份病毒都绑定了全球定位系统 这样我可以在释放前追踪它们 |
[12:03] | Where are the locator codes? | 定位编码是多少? |
[12:07] | In my head. | 在我脑子了 |
[12:09] | You memorized all 11? | 你都记下了? |
[12:12] | Yeah, get her out of there. | 对 放她出来 |
[12:16] | Bring Jane out from the tunnel now. | 把Jane从管道里带出来 |
[12:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:43] | Jack, we have picked up 10 of the 11 GPS signals coming off the vials. | Jack 我们找到了11个定位编码中的10个 |
[12:49] | Why are we missing a signal? | 为什么少了一个? |
[12:50] | I don’t know. I gave you the correct codes. | 不知道 我给的是正确的编码 |
[12:52] | Where’s the 11th vial? | 第11瓶病毒在哪? |
[12:54] | Los Angels. | 洛杉矶 |
[12:55] | What’s the target? | 目标是什么? |
[12:56] | His instruction were to select a public place where maximum casualties would be inflicted. | 选择一个能够尽可能造成最大伤亡的公共场所 |
[13:01] | What’s his name? | 他的名字? |
[13:03] | I know him as Arthur Rabens. | 我所知道的是Arthur Rabens |
[13:04] | But I am assuming that’s not his real name. | 但恐怕这不是他的真名 |
[13:06] | We need a description. | 我们需要他的外貌特征 |
[13:08] | Take him back to holding over at CTU. | 把他带回反恐局 |
[13:10] | I want him working with a sketch artist immediately. | 我需要他马上能帮绘画专家画出图象 |
[13:13] | What about Jane? | Jane怎么办? |
[13:14] | She stays here. | 把她留在这 |
[13:26] | Kaufman Kaufman. | |
[13:27] | Adam, it’s Jack. | Adam 我是Jack |
[13:28] | I need you to do an all agency search on the name Arthur Rabens. | 在所有数据库中查找Arthur Rabens这号人 |
[13:31] | Saunders believes it might be a alias. | Saunders认为那是个假名 |
[13:33] | Ok, I am on it, Jack. | 好 马上跟进 Jack |
[13:35] | Has district sent anyone over to replace Tony? | 总部有没有派人来接替Tony? |
[13:37] | Actually, yeah, Brad Hammond just got here right now. | 没错 Brad Hammond刚到这 |
[13:40] | Ok, let me speak to him. | 好 让他听电话 |
[13:41] | One second. | 稍等 |
[13:42] | Mr. Hammond. | Hammond先生 |
[13:43] | I have Jack Bauer for you on line 6. | Jack Bauer在6号线要和你通话 |
[13:44] | Good, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[13:47] | Jack Jack. | |
[13:49] | I have been briefed on CTU activity to this point. | 和你说一下反恐局的进度 |
[13:51] | We are relaying the coordinates of the 10 vials to local police, NHS and HazMat across the country. | 我们把病毒的消息通知了地方警局 卫生处等机构 |
[13:56] | But we still can’t lock on a signal from the 11th vial. | 但目前还无法确定第11瓶病毒的下落 |
[13:58] | The 11th vial is in Los Angeles. | 第11瓶病毒在洛杉矶 |
[14:00] | The couriers name is Arthur Rabens. | 持有它的人叫Arthur Rabens |
[14:02] | Although Saunders believes that that might be an alias. | 虽然Saunders认为这是个化名 |
[14:04] | There’s no predetermined target. | 攻击目标还为明确 |
[14:06] | Did he tell you the truth. | 他说的是实话吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah. Right now he thinks we are willing to kill his daughter if he doesn’t cooperate. | 没错 他以为如果他不合作我们会伤害他女儿 |
[14:10] | But our best bet is to lock on to that signal. | 但我们最好还是锁定那个信号 |
[14:12] | I understand everyone in comm is working on it. | 我知道每个人都在努力 |
[14:15] | Brad, I know you took Tony Almeida into custody. | Brad 我知道你刚抓了Tony Almeida |
[14:19] | But now that his wife is safe, I think he might be a real asset to us. | 但现在他的妻子平安无事 我认为他能帮我们 |
[14:25] | I am sorry, Jack, but there’s not going to be any special treatment. | 抱歉 Jack 我不认为这能有什么特别的处置 |
[14:27] | For Gods sakes, Brad. | 看在上帝的份上 Brad |
[14:29] | Four and a half years ago, I was put in the exact same position as Tony’s been put in today. | 四年半前 我和Tony现在的处境一模一样 |
[14:33] | Victor Darzen kidnapped my wife and daughter, and I went outside of CTU to get them back. | Victor Darzen绑架了我妻子和女儿 我逃离反恐局去救她们 |
[14:38] | And no one put me in prison. | 但可没人把我关进监狱 |
[14:39] | The circumstances were different. | 这回情况不一样 |
[14:41] | And the outcome will be the same, we will prevail. | 情况不一样 结果还是一样 我们会成功的 |
[14:43] | The entire operation was put at risk because of what he did. | 整个行动差点因为他的行为而以失败告终 |
[14:46] | This operation started a year ago with Gael, Tony and myself. | 这个行动一年前由我 Gael和Tony一同策划的 |
[14:50] | Gael gave his life, I became an addict just to maintain my cover, and now you are sending Tony to prison? | Gael已经牺牲了 为了掩护身份我染上了毒瘾 而你现在却要把Tony送进监狱? |
[14:56] | It’s wrong. | 这可不对 |
[14:57] | Brad, it’s wrong and you know it. | Brad 你知道这样不对 |
[14:58] | You should be putting a medal on him not handcuffs. | 你应该给他个奖章而不是手铐 |
[15:00] | Jack, you can testify at his hearing. | Jack 你可以在他的听证会上作证 |
[15:02] | Right now, we have got work to do. | 但现在我们还有要紧事做 |
[15:53] | Where’s Michelle? | Michelle在哪? |
[15:54] | She’s here. | 就在这 |
[15:57] | Can I talk to her, please? | 我和她说两句吗? |
[15:59] | First thing first. | 一步步来 |
[16:01] | Plachecki’s coming over from the attorney Generals office to take your official statement. | Plachecki正从大法官那里过来给你录口供 |
[16:05] | You are entitled to have a lawyer present. | 你最好找个律师 |
[16:08] | Look, I don’t need a lawyer, Brad. | 听着 我不需要律师 Brad |
[16:10] | I did what I did. | 我自作自受 |
[16:12] | What you did, Tony, is punishable by the death penalty. | 你做的事 最高可以判死刑 Tony |
[16:18] | Death penalty? | 死刑? |
[16:19] | What did you expect? | 你认为呢? |
[16:21] | You committed treason. | 你犯的是叛国罪 |
[16:25] | That was not my intent. | 那不是我的本意 |
[16:26] | You facilitated the escape of a man who was responsible for the death of Ryan Chappell. | 你协助杀害Ryan Chappell的犯人逃跑 |
[16:31] | and almost a thousand civilians, | 这个人已经杀害了数百人 |
[16:34] | who was contemplating killing millions of others. | 并且正威胁着数百万人的安全 |
[16:37] | Then you tried to neutralize the only leverage we had over him, by giving him back his daughter. | 你却想葬送我们唯一的筹码 把他女儿交还给他 |
[16:47] | So what’s the bottom line? | 那最低刑罚是什么? |
[16:53] | I will testify to the fact that your service record is long and for the most part, distinguished. | 我会证明你工作很久了 并且大部分时间表现优秀 |
[16:59] | With luck, the best you can hope for is 20 years. | 运气好的话 20年 |
[17:17] | Sherry should have left by now. | Sherry现在应该出发了 |
[17:19] | Yeah, well, she’s taking her time. | 是的 她故意耗掉时间 |
[17:21] | So she can make the President wait. | 好让总统等她 |
[17:30] | Wayne Palmer Wayne Palmer. | |
[17:32] | Wayne Wayne. | |
[17:34] | I told you not to call me. | 我告诉你别打给我 |
[17:35] | I don’t have anyone else. | 我没别人可找了 |
[17:37] | I am sorry, but I can’t help you right now. | 很抱歉 我现在帮不了你 |
[17:39] | The police are coming back to arrest me, Wayne, for murdering Alan. | 警察马上就会回来逮捕我 Wayne 说我杀了Alan |
[17:45] | Because they don’t believe that Sherry was here. | 因为他们不相信Sherry曾经来过这 |
[17:47] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生过什么 |
[17:49] | Then why didn’t you tell them the truth? | 那你为什么不把真相告诉他们? |
[17:51] | My lawyer says that the President is backing Sherry’s story. | 我的律师说总统在帮Sherry掩饰 |
[17:57] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗? |
[17:59] | Is your brother covering for Sherry? | 你哥哥在帮Sherry掩饰吗? |
[18:03] | I don’t know, Julia. | 我不知道 Julia |
[18:05] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我说谎 |
[18:06] | Listen, I am sorry, but there’s nothing I can do for you right now. | 听着 我很抱歉 但我现在什么都帮不了你 |
[18:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:13] | Just don’t, don’t hang up. | 别挂电话 |
[18:15] | I will call you as soon as I can, I promise. | 我保证一有空就打给你 |
[18:18] | Wayne Wayne. | |
[18:26] | I am so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[18:29] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我明白 |
[18:32] | We loved each other once. | 我们曾经相爱 |
[18:34] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[18:37] | I have to go, Julia. | 我必须挂了 Julia |
[18:39] | Wayne Wayne. | |
[18:40] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:32] | Chief of Staff to the President of the United States and I am committing a burglary. | 我是总统的首席幕僚 但现在却在干入室行窃的勾当 |
[19:36] | It’s an historic moment. | 多么具有讽刺意味的一刻 |
[19:40] | Foxton, Sherry can never know we were here. | Foxton 一定不能让Sherry知道我们来过这 |
[19:43] | You do what I say, and she wont. | 照我说的做 她就绝对不会察觉 |
[19:44] | Let’s get to work. | 快找吧 |
[19:50] | Jack Jack. | |
[19:51] | This is the tactical feed from San Francisco. | 旧金山传来的抓捕录像 |
[19:53] | They are apprehending Saunders courier. | 他们抓住了Saunders的一个运货人 |
[19:56] | He’s not breathing. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[19:57] | He’s been neutralized. | 他被击毙了 |
[19:58] | Sniper took him down with a head shot. | 狙击手击中他的头部 |
[20:13] | We have got it. | 找到了 |
[20:14] | The vial is intact. | 病毒瓶在匣子里 |
[20:15] | Repeat, we have the vial. | 重复 找到病毒瓶了 |
[20:16] | One down, 10 to go. | 找到一个 还有10个呢 |
[20:41] | You check the kitchen? | 厨房找过了吗? |
[20:42] | Yeah, for the second time. | 对 找了两次了 |
[20:43] | There is nothing there. | 什么都没发现 |
[20:44] | Well, it looks like Mrs. Palmer believes in better living through chemistry. | 看来Palmer女士相信化学药品能让她活的更好 |
[20:49] | But none of the bottles are Milliken’s. | 但这些药瓶没有一个是Milliken的 |
[20:52] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[20:53] | Relax. | 放松 |
[20:54] | If she’s hidden it here, well find it. | 如果她把东西藏在这 肯定会找到的 |
[20:57] | How can you be so sure? | 你为什么这么确定? |
[20:58] | Because she’s not a professional, and I am. | 因为她不是专家 我是 |
[21:20] | Sherry Sherry. | |
[21:21] | David David. | |
[21:23] | Let’s take a walk. | 一起走走吧 |
[21:24] | Well, actually, I just wanted to get to the point. | 事实上 我更希望开门见山 |
[21:27] | What is it that you have decided? | 你决定的怎么样了? |
[21:33] | I decided to give you what you want. | 我决定给你想要的 |
[21:35] | A place in my administration. | 一个内阁部长的位置 |
[21:37] | Well, that’s what you implied over the phone, but I thought I was here so that you could be a little more specific. | 嗯 这你已经在电话中暗示过了 既然我都来了 我希望你能说的更详细点 |
[21:48] | You will be my de facto right hand, involved in all major decisions. | 你将成为内阁中的重要人物 涉足所有重大决定 |
[21:53] | Involved how? | 怎么个涉足法? |
[21:55] | On everything from ambassadorial appointments to legislative proposals, | 从会见各国大使到立法提案 |
[21:58] | you will be one of my primary consultants. | 你将成为我的高级顾问 |
[22:05] | One of your consultants? | 你的一个顾问? |
[22:07] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:11] | Good bye, David. | 再见 David |
[22:12] | Why? Where are you going? | 怎么了? 你去哪? |
[22:14] | Back home, because this conversation is over. | 回家 因为这谈话到此结束 |
[22:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:18] | That’s just not good enough. | 那可不够 |
[22:20] | I am not going to be relegated to some informal role so that you can ignore me whenever you choose. | 我可不想做个跑龙套的让你召之即来挥之即去 |
[22:25] | Why don’t you just tell me what you want? | 那你到底想要什么? |
[22:27] | I want a permanent position, David, in your administration and in your life. | 我想要一个永久的位子 David 不仅在你的内阁里更在你的生活中 |
[22:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:39] | I want to be your wife again. | 我想再做回你的妻子 |
[22:43] | You what? | 你什么? |
[22:44] | I don’t expect to have the kind of physical intimacy that we used to have, | 我并不指望能回到以前那么亲密的状态 |
[22:49] | although maybe in time that will come, | 虽然也许随着时间的推移还会再有 |
[22:53] | but I really want be Mrs. David Palmer again. | 但我真的很像再次做回David Palmer夫人 |
[22:58] | The first lady, right by your side in Washington wherever you go. | 做第一夫人 在你身边 在华盛顿或是跟随你到任何地方 |
[23:15] | Sherry, I don’t know what to say. | Sherry 我不知道该说什么好 |
[23:17] | You can start by saying yes, | 你点头就行了 |
[23:21] | or I walk for good. | 要么我永远离开 |
[23:26] | Are you prepared to have me be your wife again? | 你准备好接受我做回你的妻子了吗? |
[23:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[23:57] | Oh, David. | 哦 David |
[24:05] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[24:17] | We should talk about the details. | 我们得谈谈具体的细节 |
[24:20] | Work out a timeline. | 找个适当的时机 |
[24:22] | How we expose this to the public. | 我们一起公开出现 |
[24:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:38] | I know you a little better than this, David. | 我知道你可没这么简单 David |
[24:41] | Something’s not right here. | 有些不对劲 |
[24:43] | You are making this all too easy. | 你把这变的这么简单 |
[24:44] | There’s, there’s something else going on. | 肯定还有什么别的原因 |
[24:48] | I am giving you what you asked for. | 我只是给你想要的 |
[24:49] | No, no, no, you are not. | 不 不 不 你不是 |
[24:54] | You are toying with me. | 你在耍我 |
[24:56] | And I don’t know why, and frankly, I don’t care. | 我不知道为什么 说实话 我也不在乎 |
[24:59] | You just consider my offer rescinded. | 你就当我什么都没说过 |
[25:04] | John Keeler will be the next President of the United States. | John Keeler将会成为美国的下一届总统 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[25:30] | She’s on her way back. | 她正赶回去 |
[25:32] | David, we need more time. | David 我们需要更多的时间 |
[25:33] | We haven’t found anything yet. | 我们还什么都没找到 |
[25:35] | Look, I tried to keep her here as long as I could, | 听着 我已经尽力拖延她了 |
[25:37] | but she knew something was wrong. | 但她察觉出不对劲了 |
[25:40] | Wayne, you should leave. | Wayne 你必须马上离开 |
[25:42] | We are not done. | 东西还没找到 |
[25:43] | She will be there soon, we have no choice. | 她很快就会回去 我们别无选择 |
[25:57] | David, hold on. | David 等等 |
[26:09] | There’s a safe. | 这有个保险箱 |
[26:11] | David, we found a safe in a hidden cellar. | David 我们在密道里发现个保险箱 |
[26:13] | Can you open it in time? | 你们来的及打开吗? |
[26:15] | Can you get in? | 能打开吗? |
[26:16] | It’s an Evans Stoller, so forget about cracking it. | 它被固定在墙里 所以不能炸开 |
[26:19] | All these electronic safes have manufacturer override codes. | 这种保险箱都有一个回厂修复密码 |
[26:22] | I have a guy who can get them for us. One of them will work. | 我有一个认识的人能帮我们 |
[26:25] | How long? | 要多久 |
[26:26] | Depends on how long it takes to get him on the phone. | 那看要多久才能打通他的电话 |
[26:29] | David, we may have just found a way. | David 我们可能有办法了 |
[26:31] | You’d better. You are running out of time. | 那最好 没多少时间 |
[26:35] | The suspect has used a titanium clamp to secure the device to a railing. | 疑犯用钛金属固定住仪器以防泄露 |
[26:38] | We are defusing on the site. | 我们正在拆除它 |
[26:39] | Wilson, what’s your status? | Wilson 你那边情况怎么? |
[26:41] | The suspect’s in custody. | 抓获疑犯 |
[26:42] | New York Times’ men’s around. Virus is contained. | 纽约时报的记者就在边上 病毒安全 |
[26:46] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[26:46] | Seattle, Las Vegas’ secured, Denver’s suspect’s taken down making a phone call. | 西雅图和拉斯维加斯已经安全 丹佛那个在打电话的时候被击毙 |
[26:50] | Ok, hold on. | 好 等等 |
[26:51] | Jack, we got the couriers in Las Vegas and Seattle without incident. | Jack 拉斯维加斯和西雅图的运输人已被抓获 |
[26:54] | But Saunders man in Denver was making a phone call when he was killed. | 但是丹佛那个被击毙前还在打电话 |
[26:56] | Did he complete the call? Did he warn the other couriers? | 电话打出去了吗? 有没有让他给其他人通风报信? |
[26:58] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:59] | We got to find that out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[27:04] | Chloe, I am getting a level 2 SAT transmission from the LA grid. | Chloe 我刚刚收到从洛杉矶传过来的2级卫星图像 |
[27:07] | Are you sure? What are the coordinates? | 你确定? 坐标是多少? |
[27:09] | Alpha 1733 at Delta 401. | Alpha 1733和Delta 401 |
[27:11] | That’s downtown. Lock in on the SAT field. | 那是市中心 马上进行卫星定位 |
[27:13] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[27:14] | Transfer to my screen. | 传到我的屏幕上来 |
[27:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:25] | This is Jack. | 我是Jack |
[27:26] | Jack, it’s Chloe. | Jack 我是Chloe |
[27:27] | What do you got? | 你有什么新发现? |
[27:28] | Saunders is telling the truth. | Saunders没说谎 |
[27:29] | Rabens is in Los Angeles. | Rabens就在洛杉矶 |
[27:31] | Where? | 哪? |
[27:31] | He’s on south Flower heading northwest. | 他在南Flower大街 正向西北移动 |
[27:33] | We got a location. | 找到他了 |
[27:36] | I want you to extrapolate his path. | 跟紧他的行进路线 |
[27:37] | Cross reference it with a list of probably public targets. | 标注出可能受袭的目标 |
[27:40] | Already done. | 好 |
[27:40] | The most likely match is the California Center. | 最有可能的地方就是加利福尼亚中心 |
[27:42] | A mall makes sense. | 很有可能 |
[27:43] | I want you to get units over there to evacuate and secure the area. We are on our way. | 派警察过去疏散群众并维持秩序 我们正赶过去 |
[28:08] | I just tried to see Tony. | 我刚才想见Tony |
[28:10] | Security said you are denying me access. | 警卫说你禁止我进去 |
[28:12] | He’s a prisoner, Michelle. | 他现在是罪犯 Michelle |
[28:13] | I’m his wife. He did what he did to save my life. | 我是他妻子 他这么做都是为了救我 |
[28:15] | I am aware of that. | 这我知道 |
[28:17] | And because of that he’s being charged with treason. | 就因为这样所以他现在面临叛国罪的指控 |
[28:21] | Treason? | 叛国? |
[28:23] | Brad, look, I know that he broke protocol by taking Jane Saunders out of CTU, | Brad 听着 我知道他违反内部纪律擅自从反恐局带走Jane Saunders |
[28:27] | But he would never have given her up. | 但他是不会就这么把她交出去的 |
[28:29] | Because of him, we were able to catch Saunders. | 就因为他 我们才能抓到Saunders |
[28:30] | We had Saunders 2 hours ago, and Tony let him escape. | 两个小时前我们就该抓到Saunders了 但是Tony帮他逃跑了 |
[28:36] | No one told you? | 没人告诉你吗? |
[28:38] | We had Saunders trapped in a building downtown. | 我们把Saunders困在市区的一幢建筑里 |
[28:40] | We were ready to drop the net, and Tony pulled unites out of position so Saunders could get away. | 我们就要行动的时候 Tony把一支小队骗离预定位置 让Saunders跑了 |
[28:51] | Brad, it was an impossible choice. | Brad 那是没办法的选择 |
[28:52] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 那不是 |
[28:55] | Tony has a sworn duty to protect the people of this country. | Tony曾经宣誓有责任保护这个国家的公民 |
[28:58] | Putting your life first was treasons. | 为了你而不顾他人就是叛国 |
[29:01] | And he’s going to prison for it. | 他要为此被关进监狱 |
[29:06] | Brad. Brad | |
[29:07] | I want you to put yourself in his place, Michelle. | 我希望你能站在他的立场上想想 Michelle |
[29:10] | If you would have made the same call, you should resign right now. | 如果你也会作出同样的决定 你应该马上辞职 |
[29:25] | The target is still moving north at 40 miles per hour. | 目标还在以每小时40英里的速度向北移动 |
[29:27] | How long until we intercept? | 我们还要多久能拦截到他? |
[29:30] | About a minute. | 1分钟左右 |
[29:32] | How are we doing on the other vials? | 其他病毒情况怎么样? |
[29:33] | They got the Flagstaff couriers and the other 2 in Washington. | 他们已经抓获了华盛顿的首犯 还有其他两个 |
[29:36] | Rabens is the last one. | Rabens是最后一个 |
[29:38] | Ok, make your next right. | 好了 下个路口右转 |
[29:40] | You should be coming up right behind him. | 你们应该就在他后面 |
[29:41] | Ok, I am turning right onto Flower. | 好 我右转上了Flower大街 |
[29:47] | The target is less than a block ahead of you. | 目标离你们不到半个街区 |
[29:49] | You should have a visual. | 你们应该能看见了 |
[29:52] | Chloe, there’s no vehicles within range. | Chloe 我们视线范围之内没有车 |
[29:54] | Are you sure the targets still in the vehicle? | 你确定目标还在车里? |
[29:56] | Of course, he’s traveling 40 miles per hour. | 没错 他正以每小时40英里的速度前进 |
[29:58] | You are closing. | 你们接近了 |
[29:59] | Target is less than 50 feet ahead of you. | 目标在前方不到50英尺处 |
[30:01] | There’s no cars in front of us, Chloe. You need to recheck your signals. | 我们前面没有车 Chloe 复查你的信号 |
[30:04] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[30:07] | Yes, it is. | 不 这有可能 |
[30:08] | He’s underneath us. | 他在我们下面 |
[30:10] | Chloe, the targets on the subway. | Chloe 目标在地铁里 |
[30:12] | Can you access the MTA’s disaster response system? | 你能接入交通运输管理局的灾难应急系统吗? |
[30:15] | Yes, we can access their control center directly. | 可以 我能直接进入他们的中控机房 |
[30:17] | Ok, we need to stop the train in the tunnel before it hits the station. | 好的 我要让地铁在进站前就在隧道里停下来 |
[30:21] | Logging onto their system. | 连入他们的系统 |
[30:25] | Has Adam been able to turn up a photo on Rabens yet? | Adam把Rabens的拼图做出来了吗? |
[30:27] | No, and Saunders hasn’t completed the identity sketch. | 没有 Saunders还没完成辨认拼图 |
[30:31] | Ok, they’re accepting my request to stop the train in the tunnel just short of the station. | 好了 他们能接收我的请求将列车停在接近站台的隧道里 |
[30:35] | Do you want me to tell MTA to close the station? | 要我通知交通运输管理局关闭车站吗? |
[30:37] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[30:38] | If Rabens notices anything out of the ordinary, he might release the virus. | 如果让Rabens察觉出有什么不妥 他有可能立即释放病毒 |
[30:41] | I am going to need 20 personnel undercover and a backup HazMat team ASAP. | 我需要20名便衣探员和一支危险物品处理小队 |
[30:46] | Okay, we’ve got men nearby. | 好的 已经联络附近的所有人 |
[30:47] | I will tell Hammond to order the redeployment. | 我会通知Hammond下令部署 |
[30:55] | Yeah, Foxton here. | 喂 我是Foxton |
[30:56] | I’ve got this codes for the safe. | 搞到密码了 |
[30:58] | – Ok, give me the first one. – 676765# | – 好 先告诉我第一组 – 676765# |
[31:07] | That didn’t work. | 不行 |
[31:08] | Got another one? | 还有别的吗? |
[31:09] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Yeah 228767# | – 快 快 快 – 有 228767# |
[31:12] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[31:16] | There’s a car coming. | 有车来了 |
[31:29] | No. | 不行 |
[31:32] | Sherry is here. | Sherry回来了 |
[31:34] | Look, I need you to be quiet. | 听着 保持安静 |
[31:35] | We need to get the hell out of here. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[31:36] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[31:38] | – The next one. – The next one is 352… | – 下一组 – 下一组是 352… |
[31:41] | Damn it, Foxton, come on. | 该死 Foxton 快 |
[31:43] | Got it. | 成了 |
[31:50] | It’s not here. | 不在这 |
[31:52] | All right, come on. | 好吧 不管了 |
[31:58] | That’s it, let’s go | 好了 我们走 |
[32:00] | What? | 什么? |
[32:01] | I didn’t come this far to leave empty handed. | 我绝对不会无功而返的 |
[32:09] | Wayne. Wayne | |
[32:12] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[32:16] | Answer me. What? | 回答我 这? |
[32:21] | Oh, now I understand why David wanted to meet me. | 哦 现在我明白David为什么要约我见面了 |
[32:25] | But I am so surprised to find you here doing his dirty work. | 但我很惊讶你居然在这替他干这种肮脏的事 |
[32:29] | I have never done anything to hurt you, Wayne. | 我可从没对不起你 Wayne |
[32:32] | David put you up to this, didn’t he? | 是David指使你的 对吗? |
[32:33] | Sherry, I… | Sherry 我… |
[32:34] | Answer me, David put… | 回答我 David让你… |
[33:30] | There will be a short delay due to a stalled train ahead. | 由于某些原因 列车可能会晚点 |
[33:38] | Chase, what’s your location? | Chase 你的位置? |
[33:41] | I am covering the east side of the tracks. | 我在东面通道 |
[33:42] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[33:43] | Chase, I’ve got a visual on you coming down the stairs. | Chase 我看到你正下下楼 |
[33:50] | Everything in place with the MTA? | 交通运输管理局那边都准备好了吗? |
[33:51] | They are ready to move the train into the station. | 他们已经准备好让列车进站了 |
[33:55] | Team A and B, are you in position? | A队和B队就位了吗? |
[33:57] | Roger. We are in position. | 收到 我们已经就位 |
[33:59] | Rabens’ description, | Rabens的外貌特征 |
[34:01] | middle-thirty, white male, dark hair, brown eyes, none descript. | 30多岁 白人男性 黑发 棕色眼睛 无明显特征 |
[34:06] | Chloe, release the train. | Chloe 让列车进站 |
[34:08] | Release the hold on the train, release the train. | 让列车进站 |
[34:55] | Train doors are opening. | 车门开启 |
[35:03] | The target is moving off the train. | 目标人物正在离开车厢 |
[35:04] | North or south? | 南面还是北面? |
[35:06] | North. | 北面 |
[35:07] | Target is moving north. | 目标向北面移动 |
[35:09] | All teams remain in your zones. | 所有小队 原地待命 |
[35:30] | – Chloe. – Go ahead. | – Chloe – 请讲 |
[35:31] | Can you check the altitude on a GPS signal? | 你能定位目标的海拔高度吗? |
[35:33] | If I triangulate. | 正在定位 |
[35:36] | Positive, target is changing altitude. | 没错 目标的海拔高度正在改变 |
[35:39] | Target is moving upstairs. | 目标正在上楼 |
[35:43] | There are 10 remaining white males. | 至少有10个白人男性 |
[35:54] | Target is now moving west. | 目标正在向西移动 |
[36:00] | Team A, split off and maintain pace. | A队 分散开 保持步调 |
[36:04] | Target is now moving south. | 目标任务正向南面移动 |
[36:06] | Target is now descending. | 目标正在向下移动 |
[36:08] | He’s heading to the Seventh Street exit. | 他正向第七大街出口移动 |
[36:10] | Coming right towards you, Jack. | 他正向你走去 Jack |
[36:19] | Target is heading south. | 目标正向南移动 |
[36:21] | I got a visual. 4 white remaining males. | 我发现4个白人男性 |
[36:29] | I want all teams to start closing in. | 所有小组靠近 |
[36:31] | I repeat, all teams start closing in. | 重复 所有小组靠近 |
[36:39] | What have you got, Chloe? | 怎么样了 Chloe? |
[36:40] | Target is now moving west. | 目标正向西移动 |
[36:44] | Target has stopped moving. | 目标停止移动 |
[36:45] | The target has stopped. | 目标停止移动 |
[36:53] | I have identification on the target. | 目标确认 |
[36:54] | White male at my 6 o’clock. | 6点钟方向的白人男性 |
[36:56] | He’s looking at the map. | 正在指路牌前看地图 |
[36:58] | I am initiating takedown. | 行动 |
[37:06] | Drop the bag. | 把包放下 |
[37:07] | Get on the ground, now. Don’t move. | 立刻趴下 不许动 |
[37:09] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[37:09] | Where is it? | 东西在哪? |
[37:10] | Where’s what? | 什么东西? |
[37:11] | Where is it? | 东西在哪? |
[37:13] | Chase. Chase | |
[37:14] | What are you guys doing? What’s going on? | 你们是什么人? 出什么事了? |
[37:16] | I have got the signal. | 有信号反应 |
[37:17] | Should we wait for HazMat. | 要等危险物品处理小组吗 |
[37:18] | No, it’s either in the vial or we are already contaminated. | 不用 病毒要么还在瓶子里 要么已经被污染了 |
[37:23] | What is this? | 到底怎么了? |
[37:38] | Those aren’t mine. I don’t even… | 这些东西不是我的 我甚至都… |
[37:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:46] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[37:47] | It’s just the transmitter. | 只是个发信器 |
[37:48] | This isn’t Rabens. | 这不是Rabens |
[37:49] | He knows we are on to him. | 他知道我们在找他 |
[37:50] | He’s still got the vial. | 病毒还在他手上 |
[37:51] | Shut the station down, now. | 立刻关闭车站 快 |
[38:09] | Julia. Julia | |
[38:10] | Stay here, I will be right back. | 待在这 我马上回来 |
[38:12] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[38:13] | Just stay here. | 你待在这就好了 |
[38:24] | Julia, what are you doing here? | Julia 你在这干嘛? |
[38:25] | The police think I killed Alan. | 警察认为是我杀了Alan |
[38:28] | Well, I told you to keep your mouth shut. | 嘿 我告诉过你什么都别说 |
[38:31] | It’s nobody’s fault but your own. | 这事得怨你自己 |
[38:37] | What are you doing with a gun? | 你拿着枪干什么? |
[38:39] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会这么做的 |
[38:41] | I am going to jail for the rest of my life because of you. | 因为你 我将会在监狱度过自己的余生 |
[38:46] | Julia. Julia | |
[38:46] | Julia. Julia | |
[38:47] | That isn’t true, Julia. | 你不会的 Julia |
[38:49] | No, wait. Relax. We’re alright here. | 不 等等 放轻松 万事好商量 |
[38:52] | You got to put that gun down. | 你先把枪放下 |
[38:53] | No, no, she’s the one who should be going to jail. | 不 不 进监狱的应该是她 |
[38:58] | My life is ruined, don’t you understand that? | 我这辈子都毁了 你还不明白吗? |
[39:01] | Julia, please, we can, we can work this out. | Julia 求你了 肯定还有别的办法 |
[39:05] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[39:06] | We can work it out. | 我们还有别的办法 |
[39:07] | Shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[39:10] | You have been lying your entire life. | 你一辈子都在说谎 |
[39:12] | You are not going to lie your way out of this. | 不过这次谎话可救不了你 |
[39:14] | You are right. | 你说的没错 |
[39:15] | But right now, Julia, I am telling you the truth. | 但现在 Julia 我说的事实 |
[39:20] | I will go to David and he will pardon you. | 我会替你向David求情 他会赦免你的 |
[39:23] | Now, I was just with him, just now. | 刚刚我还见过他 就在刚才 |
[39:26] | I am going to be his wife again. | 我会再次成为他的夫人 |
[39:27] | He will do whatever I say. | 我说什么他都会听的 |
[39:33] | I promise you, you will not spend one day in jail. | 我保证 你绝对不会进监狱 |
[39:40] | Isn’t that so, Wayne? | 是不是这样 Wayne? |
[39:44] | Julie, listen, you will have everything you have always wanted. | Julie 听着 你会得到你一直想要的东西 |
[39:50] | You will have your freedom, you’ll have Alan’s estate. | 你可以自由生活 并继承Alan的遗产 |
[39:55] | You just think about it, sweetie. | 你想象一下 宝贝 |
[40:00] | I promise, you will be set for life. | 我向你保证 你会好好的活着的 |
[40:05] | Good, good. That is real good. | 好 好 真是太好了 |
[40:11] | That’s good. | 真是太好了 |
[40:23] | My God. Sherry. | 天啊 Sherry |
[40:35] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:39] | No! | 不! |
[40:50] | Oh, God, no, please. | 哦 上帝啊 求你了 别这样 |
[41:07] | Take up position at the end of the platform. | 守住站台尽头的位置 |
[41:12] | Jack, we have detained everyone in the station. | Jack 我们已经截下车站里的所有人 |
[41:15] | We shut it down in time. | 我们及时关闭了车站 |
[41:16] | No ones left since the train came in. | 列车进站后没有一个人离开 |
[41:17] | Ok, set up a team and start searching the tunnels. | 好 派支队伍继续搜索上面的隧道 |