时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | – Excuse me, Ms. Driscoll? – What is it, Chloe? | – 打扰一下 Driscoll夫人? – 什么事 Chloe? |
[00:21] | There was intelligence indicating the possibily of an attack at 8:00 this morning. | 有可靠情报显示今早8点会有一场袭击 |
[00:25] | A Turkish national on the FBI watch list | 疑犯是FBI监视名单上的一个土耳其人 |
[00:28] | by the name of Thomas Sherek was last seen in the city. | 叫Thomas Sherek 最近有人在我市看到他 |
[00:30] | – It’s Thomas. – Did Dar get the briefcase? | – 我是Thomas – Dar拿到箱子了吗? |
[00:33] | Yes, he’s on his way to you now. | 是的 他正在赶过去 |
[00:36] | So far, everything is on schedule. | 到目前为止 一切正常 |
[00:39] | The briefcase is on its way to us now. | 箱子一会就送过来 |
[00:40] | When it gets here, | 到了以后 |
[00:41] | we’ll take it to the warehouse. | 你去把它送到仓库 |
[00:42] | What we will accomplish today will change the world. | 我们今天所做的将会改变整个世界 |
[00:45] | We’re fortunate that our family has been chosen to do this. | 很荣幸 我们一家被选中来完成这个光荣的任务 |
[00:48] | I found something on the Net I think you should know about. | 我在网上发现一些东西 应该让你知道 |
[00:51] | What? | 什么东西? |
[00:52] | I think someone’s positioning code for a major Internet attack. | 我想有人正在为大规模的网络袭击设置代码 |
[00:56] | The thing is that not all the code remarks were in English. | 问题的关键是 不是所有的代码都用的是英文 |
[00:59] | – What language were they in? – Arabic or Turkish, maybe. | – 那用的是什么? – 阿拉伯语或者土耳其语 |
[01:02] | What did you find on the Internet?! | 你在网上看见什么了?! |
[01:04] | It was my friend, not me! | 是我朋友发现的 不是我! |
[01:05] | – What’s his name? – Andrew Paige. | – 他叫什么? – Andrew Paige |
[01:13] | Is it going to be uncomfortable? | 那会让你很不自在吗? |
[01:15] | What? | 什么? |
[01:16] | Going back to CTU, seeing Driscoll again. | 回到反恐局 再次面对Driscoll |
[01:19] | I don’t blame her for her decision. | 我并没有为她的决定而怀恨在心 |
[01:20] | She forced you out of CTU. | 是她把你赶出反恐局的 |
[01:23] | I could have joined other agencies if I still wanted to do fieldwork, | 如果愿意的话 我完全可以加入其它类似的机构 |
[01:26] | but I didn’t. | 可我没有 |
[01:27] | I know this guy. | 我认识这个家伙 |
[01:29] | Fortunately for you, Jack, it’s our problem, not yours. | 不好意思 Jack 这是我们的事 跟你无关 |
[01:32] | Erin, listen to me… this doesn’t make sense. | Erin 听我说 这说不通 |
[01:34] | You wouldn’t risk exposing yourself | 他不会费尽心机 |
[01:36] | here in the United States for a train bombing. | 而只是为了炸掉一辆火车 |
[01:39] | It’s not big enough. | 太小题大作了吧 |
[01:40] | We’ll take that into consideration when we interrogate him. | 审问他的时候我们会仔细考虑的 |
[01:43] | I am not messing with you. | 我不是在跟你废话 |
[01:44] | You’re going to tell me. What is happening at 8:00! | 马上告诉我 8点会发生什么! |
[01:50] | Jack! | |
[01:51] | What is your primary objective?! | 你们的首要目标是什么?! |
[01:54] | Secretary of Defense! | 国防部长! |
[01:56] | Heller. | |
[01:58] | Did it ever occur to you that these people are using you? | 难道你还没发现那些人在利用你吗? |
[02:00] | Don’t you realize they’re letting you speak for one reason | 难道你不知道他们让你发言只是因为一个原因 |
[02:03] | because you are my son! | 因为你是我儿子! |
[02:07] | Audrey, it’s Jack. | Audrey 我是Jack |
[02:08] | – Are you still at Richard’s? – Yeah. | – 你们还在Richard那吗? – 是的 |
[02:10] | You need to get your father out of there now. | 马上带你爸爸离开那 |
[02:11] | Your father is the real target. | 你爸爸才是真正的目标 |
[02:13] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[02:19] | Jack! | |
[02:21] | Audrey? | |
[02:25] | Audrey?! | 以下事件发生于上午8点到9点之间 |
[02:57] | Richard Heller? | 你是Richard Heller? |
[03:02] | They took my father and my sister. | 他们带走了我爸爸和我姐姐 |
[03:40] | I don’t care. It’s been over five minutes. | 我不管 已经5分钟了 |
[03:41] | You need to widen your perimeter. | 你们要扩大搜索范围 |
[03:44] | You’re not listening to me. I’m not interested in local law enforcement. | 你还没听明白吗 我不管什么法律规定 |
[03:47] | I want Secret Service swarming that area now. | 现在我要所有的特勤人员都去那 |
[03:49] | Good. Get back to me. | 很好 随时通知我 |
[03:51] | Everyone… | 各位… |
[03:52] | everyone, please listen up. | 大家听好 |
[03:56] | Secretary of Defense Heller was abducted a few minutes ago, | 国防部长Heller几分钟前被劫持了 |
[04:00] | along with his senior policy analyst Audrey Raines. | 被劫的还有他的高级政治顾问Audrey Raines |
[04:03] | Heller was at his son Richard’s house when he was taken. | Heller被劫时正在他儿子Richard那 |
[04:06] | LAPD is bringing Richard in for questioning. | 警方已经带Richard来询问了 |
[04:09] | This is a top-priority situation. | 这是目前的头等大事 |
[04:11] | I want all inter-agency protocols activated immediately. | 立刻激活所有的内部协议 |
[04:17] | Move off that page. | 关掉那页 |
[04:19] | You have to link up to the Secret Service Channel. | 链接到特勤部的频道 |
[04:21] | It’s not that simple. We’re locked out for a few minutes. | 没那么简单 连接遭拒已经几分钟了 |
[04:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:24] | They’re sequestering the rest of the Cabinet. | 他们正在隔断其余的服务器 |
[04:25] | Driscoll’s not going to want to hear that. | Driscoll可不想听到这个 |
[04:27] | She wants us to activate these protocols. | 她要激活所有的协议 |
[04:28] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么办? |
[04:29] | I want you to break through those channels. Hack in if you have to. | 我要你突破那些通道 必要的话强行进入 |
[04:34] | Chloe, I need you to move everything from the train bombing | Chloe 我要你把所有关于火车爆炸案的资料 |
[04:36] | to the secondary server. | 转到备用服务器 |
[04:37] | – I did that already. – Good. | – 我已经做了 – 很好 |
[04:38] | Then re-key the databases so the kidnapping and bombing are synched up as well. | 再次加密数据库 让劫持案和爆炸案同步 |
[04:41] | – I did that, too. – What haven’t you done? | – 已经完成了 – 你还没做什么? |
[04:42] | I haven’t opened a pipe to the Army Criminal Investigation Division yet. | 我还没有给军队刑事侦查部开一条通道 |
[04:46] | – Do it. – I’m on my way to. | – 那就做吧 – 我正在做 |
[04:48] | Yeah, I’m looking at it. They’ve widened the perimeter. | 我看到了 他们已经扩大了搜素范围 |
[04:50] | Do you have an I.D. on any possible transportation? | 在任何可能的交通场所发现可疑的人了吗 |
[04:53] | I’m working on it. The only problem we have… | 我正在努力 唯一的问题是… |
[04:54] | I’m going to have to get back to you. | 回头再打给你 |
[04:56] | Erin, I need to speak to you. | Erin 我要跟你谈谈 |
[04:57] | You’re done here, Jack. | 你的任务结束了 Jack |
[04:58] | – Just listen to me. – I’m detaining you… | – 听我说 – 我要拘留你… |
[04:59] | Erin, just listen to me! | Erin 听我说! |
[05:01] | Secretary Heller is my responsibility. | 保护Heller部长是我的职责 |
[05:02] | Now, I need you to reinstate me on a provisional basis until I get him back. | 现在 我需要你给我恢复个临时职位 直到我把他救出来 |
[05:06] | You don’t give me orders, Jack. | 你无权命令我 Jack |
[05:09] | I’m detaining you until an investigator from Division can take your statement. | 我要拘留你直到检察官能拿到你的口供 |
[05:13] | I’m going to recommend that you be arrested for torturing a suspect | 你将会因为严刑拷打一名疑犯 |
[05:15] | and rendering him useless for questioning. | 而遭到拘捕 |
[05:18] | You weren’t getting anywhere with him. | 你的方法没用 |
[05:19] | Because of me, Sherek told you everything he knows. | 因为我 Sherek才说出了他知道的一切 |
[05:22] | You’d better hope so. | 你最好如此希望 |
[05:24] | Would you please escort Mr. Bauer to a vacant office until Division gets here? | 你们能送Bauer先生去一个空办公室 直到有关部门来吗? |
[05:29] | I’m fine. | 我没错 |
[05:30] | You’re making a mistake. | 你犯下大错了 |
[05:33] | – Excuse me. – What? | – 打扰一下 – 什么事? |
[05:35] | – President Keeler. – What about him? | – 是Keeler总统 – 他怎么了? |
[05:36] | – He wants to talk to you. – All right. | – 他要跟你谈谈 – 好的 |
[05:44] | – This is Erin Driscoll. – Please hold for the President. | – 我是Erin Driscoll – 请稍等 |
[05:49] | What can you tell me about the attack on the Secretary? | 关于部长被劫持 你现在有什么消息吗? |
[05:51] | We know that he was taken along with his daughter, | 我们知道大约在10分钟前 |
[05:53] | approximately ten minutes ago. | 他和他的女儿一起被劫持了 |
[05:55] | But you haven’t had any contact yet from the kidnappers? | 绑架者还没联系过你? |
[05:58] | No, sir, we have not. | 还没有 阁下 |
[05:59] | How is it the Secret Service wasn’t able to protect him? | 特勤部为什么没保护好他? |
[06:02] | It’s my understanding that he broke his schedule to visit his son. | 我猜他临时改变计划去看他的儿子 |
[06:06] | Somehow the kidnappers had access to that information. | 而劫持者通过某种渠道得到了这个消息 |
[06:09] | We’re looking into that now. | 我们正在调查 |
[06:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | We’re gonna go to an elevated level of security. | 我们会提高安全级别 |
[06:17] | I want you to take the appropriate measures. | 你得采取相应的措施 |
[06:19] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[06:20] | Get them back, Erin. | 带他回来 Erin |
[06:21] | We’re doing everything we can, sir. | 我们将会竭尽所能 阁下 |
[06:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:28] | – Mom? – Hi, sweetie. | – 妈妈? – 嗨 宝贝 |
[06:29] | – I didn’t expect to hear… – Mom, listen to me. | – 真没想到是你… – 妈妈 听我说 |
[06:31] | You got to get out of the house right now. | 你得马上离开房子 |
[06:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[06:34] | Someone’s looking for me, and they might come for you next. | 有人在抓我 他们可能会去你那 |
[06:37] | What kind of trouble are you in? | 你又惹什么麻烦了? |
[06:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:40] | I found something on the Internet. Now these people are after me. | 我在网上发现了一些东西 那些人正在追我 |
[06:44] | Andrew, you are being paranoid. | Andrew 别妄想那么多了 |
[06:46] | Mom, they killed Melanie. They killed everybody in the office. | 妈妈 他们杀了Melanie 他们杀了办公室的所有人 |
[06:50] | – What?! – They shot ’em. | – 什么?! – 他们杀了他们 |
[06:53] | – Mom, I’m really scared. – My God. | – 我很害怕 – 我的天呐 |
[06:57] | I’m going to call the police. | 我去报警 |
[06:58] | Just get out of there! | 赶紧离开那! |
[06:59] | Get to one of your friends’ houses and stay there! Go! Go now! | 去你的一个朋友家呆着别出来! 走! 赶快走! |
[07:03] | Andrew?! | |
[07:31] | I told them Driscoll wanted me to question you. | 我骗他们Driscoll让我来审问你 |
[07:34] | What’s going on, Chloe? What are you doing? | 怎么了 Chloe? 为什么这么做? |
[07:37] | I’ll probably get in trouble for coming to you with this, but I don’t care. | 我很可能会因此惹祸上身 可我不在乎了 |
[07:40] | I may have a way to find Heller. | 我有个办法可能能找到Heller |
[07:41] | I’m being detained. Why are you telling me? | 我已经被拘留了 告诉我有什么用? |
[07:43] | Because I don’t think Driscoll’s handling this the right way, | 因为Driscoll没有按正确的方法来 |
[07:45] | and I don’t trust her. I trust you. | 而且我不相信她 我相信你 |
[07:51] | Sit down. | 坐下说 |
[07:57] | A good friend of mine called about 40 minutes ago. | 我的一个好朋友40分钟前给我打了电话 |
[07:59] | This is someone I went to school with. | 是我的一个同学 |
[08:01] | I know him. He wouldn’t have come to me unless it was something serious. | 我很了解他 不是万分紧急他是不会给我打电话的 |
[08:03] | What is it? | 他说什么? |
[08:04] | He noticed some dangerous computer code was planted on the Internet this morning. | 他今早发现了有一些危险的代码正在被植入互联网 |
[08:07] | How is that connected to Heller? | 这跟Heller有什么关系? |
[08:09] | Because it originated in Turkey | 因为代码的源头在土耳其 |
[08:10] | just like everything else that happened today. | 就像今天发生的其他事一样 |
[08:12] | Sherek, the train bombing. | Sherek 火车爆炸案 |
[08:13] | Where’s your friend now? | 你朋友现在在哪? |
[08:23] | LAPD has cordoned off the area, | 警方已经封锁了这个区域 |
[08:24] | and you can see them taking Secretary Heller’s son away from the scene now. | 大家可以看到Heller部长的儿子正在被带离现场 |
[08:29] | That’s being done for his own protection, according to a police sources. | 据相关人士透露 这是出于对他的安全考虑 |
[08:33] | Those same sources tell us | 据知情人士透露 |
[08:35] | that at least five Secret Service agents were shot and killed | 至少5名特勤人员在劫持过程中 |
[08:39] | in the kidnapping. | 被杀 |
[08:41] | There is also a belief tonight that the Secretary’s daughter… | 还有一种说法是部长的女儿… |
[08:44] | – Hello? – Andrew, it’s me. | – 你好? – Andrew 是我 |
[08:46] | What did you do, Chloe? Who did you tell? | 你干什么了 Chloe? 你告诉谁了? |
[08:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:50] | Everyone’s dead! | 大家都死了! |
[08:51] | They’re dead! | 他们都死了! |
[08:53] | Now they’re trying to kill me! | 现在他们正在追杀我! |
[08:54] | Andrew, talk to me. Who’s dead? What happened? | Andrew 说清楚 谁死了? 发生什么了? |
[08:57] | Everyone’s dead! They’re dead. | 大家都死了! 全都死了 |
[09:00] | After I called you, I went back to my office. | 给你打过电话以后 我回到办公室 |
[09:02] | There was a guy there torturing Melanie. | 里面有个家伙在拷问Melanie |
[09:05] | He wanted to know who hacked into their system. | 他们想知道是谁侵入了他们的系统 |
[09:09] | And then he shot her! | 然后他杀了她! |
[09:11] | God… | 天呐… |
[09:13] | Who shot her? | 谁杀了她? |
[09:15] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[09:15] | My name is Jack Bauer. I work for Secretary of Defense Heller. | 我是Jack Bauer 我在Heller部长手下做事 |
[09:18] | Andrew, we need your help. | Andrew 我们需要你的帮助 |
[09:20] | What?! | 什么?! |
[09:20] | Secretary Heller was kidnapped less than half an hour ago. | Heller不到半小时前被劫持了 |
[09:24] | I believe the same people that kidnapped him | 我确信劫持他的人 |
[09:26] | are the ones that are chasing you now. | 与正在追杀你的人是一伙的 |
[09:27] | But I don’t know anything! | 可我什么都不知道! |
[09:29] | Son, you’ve been targeted for a reason. | 他们不会无缘无故追杀你的 |
[09:31] | You know more than you think. | 你比你想像的知道的多 |
[09:35] | What… What do I do? | 我… 我现在该怎么办? |
[09:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[09:39] | I’m at Union Station. I’m getting out of town. | 我在联合车站 我准备出城去 |
[09:41] | No, you stay put. | 不 不要出城 |
[09:43] | The best thing you can do right now is let me bring you in. | 你现在能做的就是等我来接你 |
[09:47] | Chloe, what should I do? | Chloe 我该怎么办? |
[09:49] | You can trust Jack. | 你可以相信Jack |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:56] | I’ll be next to track three, | 我在斜坡底下 |
[09:57] | at the bottom of the ramp. | 第3条铁轨那等你 |
[09:59] | Andrew, what are you wearing? | Andrew 你穿的什么衣服? |
[10:01] | Uh, bluejeans, brown, brown jacket and a, and a black bag. | 粗蓝布裤 棕色夹克 还有个黑色的包 |
[10:08] | Okay, you stay put. I’ll be there in about | 好的 你就呆在那 我大约 |
[10:11] | 30 minutes. | 30分钟后到 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:16] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[10:17] | I shouldn’t have let Driscoll talk me into handing it over to the FBI. | 我不应该听Driscoll说的 把这件事交给FBI处理 |
[10:21] | She did what? | 她说什么? |
[10:22] | She told me to give it to the FBI. | 她告诉我让FBI去处理 |
[10:48] | Yes. | 你好 |
[10:49] | I found the person who stumbled onto our server. | 我找到那个侵入我们服务器的人了 |
[10:51] | Is he with you now? | 抓住他了吗? |
[10:52] | No. I’ll have him shortly. | 还没 不过快了 |
[10:54] | Find out who he’s talked to. | 查出他把事情都告诉过谁 |
[10:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:58] | And then kill him. | 然后干掉他 |
[11:00] | Yes. | 好 |
[11:10] | – Is everything in there? – Yes. | – 东西都全了吗? – 是的 |
[11:12] | Where’s Behrooz? | Behrooz在哪? |
[11:14] | Upstairs, checking traffic on-line. | 在楼上查路况信息 |
[11:17] | It’s almost time for him to go. | 他该动身了 |
[11:20] | Are you sure you don’t want me to take the briefcase to Omar? | 真的不要我去吧箱子带给Omar吗? |
[11:24] | The plan is in place. | 计划已经确定了 |
[11:25] | I don’t want to deviate. | 不能有变 |
[11:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:31] | This is the key to everything we’re doing today. | 这可是今天我们所做的一切的关键 |
[11:34] | It’s a lot to entrust to a teenager. | 让一个年轻人来做有点不安全 |
[11:36] | I told you… | 给你说了… |
[11:38] | our whereabouts have to be accounted for today. | 我们的行动必须在今天结束 |
[11:41] | Besides, it’s because he’s a teenager that he won’t arouse suspicion. | 而且 正是因为他是一个孩子 才不会引起怀疑 |
[11:47] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[11:51] | Don’t worry, Dina. | 被担心 Dina |
[11:55] | We’ve prepared well for today. | 我们已经为今天做了充足的准备 |
[11:58] | The train, the kidnapping, it’s all gone as expected. | 火车 劫持 都像预期的那样顺利 |
[12:03] | I spoke with Omar. | 我跟Omar说了 |
[12:05] | He’s happy. | 他很高兴 |
[12:08] | And he knows Behrooz is the one who will deliver the device? | 他知道是Behrooz去送箱子吗? |
[12:12] | Yes, he knows. | 是的 他知道 |
[12:21] | Behrooz will be fine. | Behrooz不会有事的 |
[12:30] | Okay, people, we’re looking to find a connection | 伙计们 我们得找出火车爆炸案和 |
[12:32] | between the train bombing in Santa Clarita and Heller’s abduction. | Heller部长的劫持案有什么关联 |
[12:35] | Sarah? | |
[12:36] | NTSB has given us a full passenger list. | 运输委员会的人已经给了我们乘客的名单 |
[12:38] | We’re processing those names now. | 我们正在调查这些人 |
[12:40] | What about Heller’s son? | Heller的儿子怎么样了? |
[12:42] | Is it possible he had something to do with this? | 他跟这件事有关吗? |
[12:44] | We’re not counting anything out at this point. | 这件事我们还不能下结论 |
[12:46] | He’s being brought in here for questioning now. | 他正被带来询问 |
[12:49] | Erin, I need to speak with you privately, please? | Erin 我想跟你单独谈谈 拜托了? |
[12:53] | – You’re testing me, Jack? – Erin, please. | – 你在惹毛我 Jack? – Erin 拜托了 |
[12:58] | Curtis will hand out assignment protocols to each department. | Curtis 你去把任务分配给每个部门 |
[13:01] | I want status reports every 15 minutes. | 每隔15分钟向我汇报一次 |
[13:15] | I have information that you ignored that appears to be connected | 我听说你忽略了一个 |
[13:18] | not only to the bombing but the kidnapping of Secretary Heller. | 可能跟爆炸案和劫持案都有关系的东西 |
[13:20] | What information? | 什么东西? |
[13:21] | A computer programmer by the name of Andrew Paige | 一个叫Andrew Paige的程序员 |
[13:23] | accidentally came across a possible Internet strike earlier this morning. | 在今天早些时候偶然发现了一些网络恶意代码 |
[13:26] | I know. It was passed on to the FBI. | 我知道 我已经让FBI去处理了 |
[13:28] | Yes, against CTU protocol. | 是的 可你违反了反恐局的规矩 |
[13:30] | You abandoned an active investigation | 恐怖袭击发生时 你否决了 |
[13:31] | by a CTU agent during a terrorist strike. | 反恐局一名成员 要求调查的建议 |
[13:33] | I just got confirmation from the LAPD | 我刚从洛杉矶警方那得到消息 |
[13:35] | that Andrew Paige’s co-workers were all found dead less than 20 minutes ago. | 不到20分钟前 Andrew Paige的同事全部被杀 |
[13:42] | I’ll coordinate with FBI | 我去跟FBI协调 |
[13:43] | and we’ll take over the investigation of that lead. | 而且我们会接管这个调查 |
[13:45] | No, you won’t. | 不 不要这样做 |
[13:46] | I just talked to the kid. I’m the only one who knows where he is. | 我刚跟那个人通过话了 只有我知道他在哪 |
[13:49] | You want that kid picked up, you’re gonna have to reinstate me. | 如果你想找到那个男孩 就得给我恢复个职位 |
[13:53] | I’m having you locked up for impeding my investigation. | 我会因为你阻碍我们的工作而把你关起来 |
[13:56] | You do that and I’ll tell the president | 如果你那样做我就告诉总统 |
[13:58] | that you had Sherek in custody over a half an hour | 在Heller部长还没被劫持前 |
[14:00] | before Secretary Heller was even kidnapped, | 你已经抓住Sherek半个多小时了 |
[14:02] | and that you couldn’t break him. | 可你一个字也没问出来 |
[14:04] | I did. | 我做到了 |
[14:08] | You threatening me, Jack? | 在威胁我吗 Jack? |
[14:11] | I am asking you to let me help rescue Secretary Heller. | 我只是在请求你 让我帮助营救Heller部长 |
[14:32] | This is how it’s gonna work. | 这样吧 |
[14:35] | I’ll reinstate your commission on a temporary basis until Heller is safe. | 我会给你临时探员的身份 直到Heller被成功救出 |
[14:40] | You will not make any unilateral decisions. | 你无权擅自行动 |
[14:42] | You will work as an auxiliary agent under the authority of Ronnie Lobell | 只要像个后备探员那样听Ronnie Lobell的命令就是了 |
[14:47] | and then I’ll hand you over to Division. | 然后我就把你移交监察处 |
[16:04] | What are they going to do to us? | 他们要干什么? |
[16:05] | I don’t know, but if they wanted me dead, | 不知道 可是如果他们想杀我 |
[16:07] | they would have killed me at Richard’s house. | 在Richard那就可以办到了 |
[16:09] | Richard. My God. | Richard 我的天呐 |
[16:11] | He was still in the house. I don’t think they went in there. | 他还在房子里 我想他们没有发现他 |
[16:15] | Listen to me, Audie, no matter what happens to me, | 听我说 Audie 不管他们对我做什么 |
[16:19] | they have no reason to hurt you. | 他们是不会伤害你 |
[16:22] | They don’t need a reason. | 那样做不需要理由的 |
[16:24] | And I don’t want you to give ’em one. | 我不想你给他们那样的理由 |
[16:26] | Do what they say. | 照他们说的做 |
[16:28] | Whatever happens to me, don’t provoke them. | 不管他们对我做什么 别惹怒他们 |
[16:32] | If they threaten me, if they hurt me… | 威胁我也好 折磨我也好… |
[16:34] | even if they kill me… | 即使他们杀了我… |
[16:37] | do what they say. | 你都要照他们说的做 |
[16:50] | I only asked for Heller. | 我要的只是Heller |
[16:52] | I didn’t want to kill her without your permission. | 没你的命令我们不敢擅自杀了她 |
[16:58] | – Daddy! No! Dad! – Leave her alone! | – 爸爸! 不! 爸爸! – 放开她 |
[16:59] | Don’t you touch her! | 别碰她! |
[17:01] | So help me, God I will kill you myself. | 帮帮我 上帝 我会亲手杀了你 |
[17:04] | Dad! No! | 爸爸! 不! |
[17:05] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[17:06] | Come on! | 快点! |
[17:07] | Yes or no? | 杀不杀她? |
[17:09] | Do not do this! | 不要这样做! |
[17:10] | Leave her alone! | 放开她! |
[17:21] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[17:26] | We may be able to use her. | 也许她还有点利用价值 |
[17:30] | Take them away. | 把他们带走 |
[17:31] | Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[17:47] | I’m going with Ronnie over to the train station to pick up Andrew now. | 我现在就和Ronnie去火车站接Andrew |
[17:50] | Has Driscoll cleared you for fieldwork? | Driscoll肯放行了吗? |
[17:51] | – Yeah. – That’s unlike her. | – 是的 – 这可不像她 |
[17:53] | I hope you didn’t tell her I gave you the information. | 希望你没说是我给的你信息 |
[17:54] | I’m not in the mood for a confrontation. | 我现在不想跟她顶撞 |
[17:56] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[17:57] | Have we heard anything from any of the Secret Service agents | 劫持案幸存下来的探员那里 |
[17:59] | that survived the kidnapping? | 有没有什么线索? |
[18:00] | There’s only one so far, he’s in surgery. | 目前只有一个幸存了下来 他正在动手术 |
[18:02] | Any other witnesses? | 还有其他目击者吗? |
[18:03] | The son Richard. They’re bringing him in now. | 还有他的儿子Richard 他们正带他过来 |
[18:06] | Okay. Get back to me as soon as you’ve got anything on Secretary Heller or Audrey. | 好的 一有部长或她女儿的什么消息立刻通知我 |
[18:10] | Sure. Bad luck about Audrey being there when her dad got kidnapped. | 好的 很不幸她爸爸被劫持的时候Audrey也在那 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:20] | I’m going to my car to get my things. | 我去车里拿我的东西 |
[18:24] | Okay, so let me understand this. | 好的 让我来想清楚 |
[18:26] | Bauer illegally shoots a suspect | Bauer非法打伤了一名疑犯 |
[18:28] | and now you’re going to let him back in the field. | 而你却给他恢复了职位 |
[18:30] | He’ll only give us the location if I let him work it. | 我那样做只是想让他告诉我们那个人的位置 |
[18:33] | He can’t hold back information, Erin. It’s not his privilege. | 他不能保留信息 Erin 他无权那样做 |
[18:36] | We don’t have time to interrogate him. | 没时间再来质问他了 |
[18:40] | It’s a simple job, Ronnie. | 这个任务很简单 Ronnie |
[18:41] | You pick up the subject and you bring him in. | 你过去找到疑犯 带他回来就是了 |
[18:44] | Bauer has not been in the field for a year and a half, okay? | Bauer不干这行已经一年半了 对吧? |
[18:46] | That has consequences. It’s my ass that’s… | 这是有原因的 是我自己才… |
[18:48] | Which is why I need you to keep him on a tight leash. | 所以我才要你把他看紧点 |
[18:51] | It’s not optional, it’s an order. | 不是跟你商量 这是命令 |
[18:54] | Fine. | 好 |
[19:11] | I’m ready to go. | 我准备好了 |
[19:15] | This is a simple task, Behrooz, | 这个任务很简单 Behrooz |
[19:17] | but these are the ones where mistakes can be made. | 正是因为简单 才容易出错 |
[19:20] | Drive carefully. | 开车小心点 |
[19:21] | If there is anyone in the area who looks suspicious, | 如果那个区域内有任何可疑的人 |
[19:25] | drive away and call us. | 立刻开车离开 然后告诉我们 |
[19:26] | Understood? | 明白了吗? |
[19:29] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[19:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:38] | Mrs. Araz, this is Debbie. | Araz夫人 我是Debbie |
[19:41] | Yes, Debbie, what can I do for you? | Debbie 有什么事吗? |
[19:44] | Can I please talk to Behrooz? | 我能跟Behrooz说话吗? |
[19:46] | Let me see if he’s here. Hold on. | 我看看他在不在 稍等 |
[19:50] | – What does she want? – I don’t know. | – 她要干什么? – 我不知道 |
[19:54] | Debbie? | |
[19:56] | I’ve left like ten messages on your cell phone. | 我给你发了十几条短信 |
[19:58] | Why haven’t you called me back? | 为什么不回? |
[19:59] | I’m sorry. I’ve been busy. | 不好意思 我有点忙 |
[20:01] | Doing what? | 忙什么? |
[20:04] | Working for my father. | 为我爸爸办事 |
[20:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[20:10] | Look, Behrooz, if you’re seeing someone else, | 听着 Behrooz 如果你跟其他人好上了 |
[20:12] | at least have the decency to tell me. | 出于礼貌也应该告诉我 |
[20:12] | I’m not seeing anyone else. | 我没跟其他人好上 |
[20:14] | Then why are you avoiding me? | 那你为什么老回避我? |
[20:16] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[20:18] | Look, Debbie, this isn’t the right time to do this. | 听着 Debbie 现在不是时候 |
[20:20] | See? That’s what I’m talking about. Now, you’re still avoing me. | 看见了吗? 我说的就是这个 你现在就在回避我 |
[20:23] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[20:25] | Then why can’t we talk now? | 那为什么我们现在不能说话? |
[20:28] | Because I can’t. | 因为我不能 |
[20:30] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[20:32] | Behrooz! | |
[20:36] | Behrooz. | |
[20:40] | That’s not the right way to deal with this situation. | 这不是处理这件事情的正确方法 |
[20:43] | This girl needs to know it’s over | 那个女孩得知道你们已经结束了 |
[20:45] | and that there will be no more phone calls. | 不要再打电话了 |
[20:48] | I’ll take care of it later, Mom. | 我会处理的 妈妈 |
[20:50] | I don’t want to be late getting this to Omar. | 我不想去Omar那迟到了 |
[21:04] | You sent Jack Bauer out in the field? | 你给Bauer恢复职位了? |
[21:06] | He’ll be with Ronnie. | 他得听Ronnie指挥 |
[21:07] | Yeah, but why? | 知道 可是为什么? |
[21:09] | He knows our procedures, | 他了解我们的程序 |
[21:10] | and he may have information about Heller that’ll be useful. | 而且他们可能有关于Heller很有用的消息 |
[21:12] | What is it, Chloe? | 什么事 Chloe? |
[21:13] | Curtis, you wanted me to tell you when Richard Heller had arrived. | Curtis 你说Richard Heller到了以后来通知你 |
[21:16] | He’s on his way to Holding. | 他已经被带来了 |
[21:18] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:20] | Do you want me to choreograph the jurisdictions? | 要我来安排司法权力吗? |
[21:22] | No, I’ll do it. Find out what the son knows. | 不用了 我来办 查明他儿子都知道什么 |
[21:24] | Chloe, I’d like to talk to you. | Chloe 我要跟你谈谈 |
[21:29] | Has it occurred to you that we might be farther along | 你有没有想过 如果你能像相信Jack Bauer一半那样相信我 |
[21:32] | if you trusted me half as much as you trust Jack Bauer? | 我们的关系会更进一步? |
[21:35] | You know what, Ms. Driscoll? | 知道吗 Driscoll夫人? |
[21:37] | I’m really not in the mood to play the part | 我真的没心情跟你玩 |
[21:38] | of the scared student in the principal’s office. | 学生和校长的游戏 |
[21:40] | I came to you with important information that my friend Andrew gave to me, | 我带着我朋友Andrew给我的重要消息来见你 |
[21:43] | and you chose to not respond to it. | 而你选择置之不理 |
[21:46] | When you came to me with the original information, | 你带给我消息的时候 |
[21:49] | we were looking for Sherek, were we not? | 我们正在找Sherek 不是吗? |
[21:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:53] | He was our most important lead at the time, wasn’t he? | 那时他是我们的首要目标 不是吗? |
[21:55] | I guess. | 或许吧 |
[21:56] | Then my question to you is, | 那么我想问你的是 |
[21:58] | once we had Sherek in custody, | Sherek被抓住以后 |
[22:01] | if you felt that your Internet lead was still valuable, | 如果你觉得你的消息还有价值 |
[22:05] | why didn’t you reprise it? | 为什么不重新提出来? |
[22:09] | You’re right. I felt more comfortable going to Jack. | 你是对的 找Jack让我更踏实一点 |
[22:13] | Well, at least that’s honest. | 好吧 至少你没骗我 |
[22:19] | You can go back to work now. | 回去工作吧 |
[22:33] | Check that, please. | 请检查这个 |
[22:37] | For the record, Jack, | 说实话 Jack |
[22:38] | I think Driscoll made a mistake by letting you come along. | 我认为Driscoll恢复你的职位是个错误的决定 |
[22:41] | All right. | 随便 |
[22:42] | And just so we’re clear, I give the orders. | 那我们清楚了 我下命令 |
[22:44] | I’m fine with that. | 我没意见 |
[22:46] | Look, what happened earlier in Holding with Sherek | 听着 关于我对Sherek所做的 |
[22:48] | I had intel that told me I didn’t have time to do it any other way. I’m sorry. | 当时已经没有时间再想其他办法了 抱歉 |
[22:51] | Apology accepted, but if you try to exceed my authority again, | 接受道歉 可你要是敢再越过我发号施令 |
[22:53] | I will stop you cold. | 我就会立马停你的职 |
[23:15] | Okay, fine. | 好的 没问题 |
[23:16] | Then talk to Marcy, have her isolate all the death threats | 告诉Marcy 让她找出 |
[23:18] | Heller’s received over the last six months. | Heller过去6个月内收到的所有死亡威胁 |
[23:20] | I want phone calls, e-mails, snail mails, | 包括所有的电话 邮件 信件 |
[23:22] | everything sent over to CTU for analysis. | 都送去反恐局分析 |
[23:25] | Well, for the time being, I’m working with them. | 好的 我暂时在反恐局工作 |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:29] | Okay, good. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:32] | Has Heller been getting a lot of death threats lately? | Heller最近收到很多死亡威胁吗? |
[23:35] | No more than anyone else in the Cabinet. | 内阁里数他收到的最多了 |
[23:40] | So, what’s it like working in DC? | 在首都的工作怎么样? |
[23:44] | For the most part, we solve problems in theory that’ll never come into play. | 大部分时间 我们都是在纸上谈兵而已 |
[23:47] | You wouldn’t be interested. | 你不会感兴趣的 |
[23:48] | Then why do it? | 那你为什么还做? |
[23:50] | I’ve got my reasons. | 我有自己的原因 |
[23:53] | Hey, man, I’m just trying to make some conversation. | 嗨 伙计 我只不过想聊点什么 |
[24:00] | I read your file. | 我看过你的档案了 |
[24:02] | Must’ve really burned you up when Driscoll fired you. | Driscoll解雇你的时候肯定很痛苦吧 |
[24:05] | She did me a favor. | 她其实帮了我忙 |
[24:06] | I wanted to get my life back. | 我想回归正常生活 |
[24:08] | I wouldn’t have been able to do that if I was still doing fieldwork. | 如果再从事那个工作那是不可能的 |
[24:10] | So, how’s the master plan going? Do you have a life yet? | 那么你的计划怎么样了? 找到你想要的生活了吗? |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:23] | Yeah, I got a life. | 是的 我找到了 |
[24:36] | We’ll be fine, Audie. | 不会有事的 Audie |
[24:37] | We’re still on U.S. soil. | 这里还是美国 |
[24:40] | That’s not going to help us if this is some sort of suicide mission. | 如果是什么自杀性的组织 对我们来说就无关紧要了 |
[24:46] | You said Jack tried to warn you about this, before they grabbed us. | 你说Jack在他们抓到我们之前曾提醒过你 |
[24:50] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 他是提醒过 |
[24:52] | That means he must have a reliable source, | 这意味着他有可靠的情报来源 |
[24:55] | which means our chances are good. | 同时也意味着我们获救的希望很大 |
[25:08] | Audie, sit down. | Audie 坐下 |
[25:14] | I am your father. | 我是你爸爸 |
[25:16] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[25:18] | – Of course I do. – Then listen. | – 当然相信 – 那么听好了 |
[25:21] | You cannot allow a negative thought to enter your head now. | 不要在这样消极下去了 |
[25:25] | They will find us. We will be rescued. | 他们会找到我们的 我们会得救的 |
[25:29] | – Say it. – Please, Dad… | – 说出来 – 求求你 爸爸… |
[25:32] | We will be rescued. Say it, Audie. | 我们会得救的 说出来 Audie |
[25:38] | We will be rescued. | 我们会得救的 |
[25:39] | We will be rescued. | 我们会得救的 |
[26:00] | Take off your clothes. | 把你的衣服脱了 |
[26:03] | You first. | 你先脱 |
[26:05] | Take off your clothes. | 脱了你的衣服吧 |
[26:19] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[26:28] | Stop! Please stop it! Dad… | 住手! 不要这样! 爸爸… |
[27:21] | – Who is it? – It’s Behrooz. | – 是谁? – 我是Behrooz |
[27:46] | Behrooz? | |
[28:01] | Good job, Behrooz. | 干得好 Behrooz |
[28:33] | Debbie, what are you doing here? | Debbie 你来这干什么? |
[28:35] | – I followed you. – Why? | – 我跟踪你了 – 为什么? |
[28:37] | Because I didn’t believe you. | 因为我不相信你说的话 |
[28:38] | I thought you were seeing someone else. | 我以为你要去跟谁约会 |
[28:40] | Look around. Does it look like I’m seeing anybody else? | 你看看周围 这看起来像是跟别人约会吗? |
[28:45] | Debbie, you shouldn’t be here. I’m here doing business for my father. | Debbie 你不该来这的 我在为我爸爸办事 |
[28:48] | He doesn’t like me socializing when I’m working for him. | 他可不喜欢我工作的时候三心二意 |
[28:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:52] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[28:54] | That doesn’t explain why you stopped calling me. | 这还是不能解释为什么你老是回避我 |
[28:59] | It’s my parents. | 是我的父母 |
[29:01] | They’ve got a problem with me seeing someone who’s… | 他们不想让我跟非穆斯林的人来往… |
[29:06] | Not Muslim? | 非穆斯林? |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:12] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗? |
[29:14] | – Whatever they say, you do. – No. | – 你就这么听话 – 不 |
[29:16] | Then what’s going on between us, Behrooz? | 那我们之间到底是怎么了 Behrooz? |
[29:18] | Do you want to be with me or not? | 你还想跟我在一起吗? |
[29:19] | – I do, but… – But what? | – 我想 可是… – 可是什么? |
[29:23] | Debbie, I want to straighten things out, okay? | Debbie 我想把事情说清 知道吗? |
[29:25] | But I can’t do it now. | 可现在不能 |
[29:28] | We’ll get together later. | 我们以后再谈 |
[29:32] | Debbie, please… | Debbie 拜托了… |
[30:03] | Is everything ready in Richard Heller’s holding cell? | 审问Richard Heller的房子准备好了吗? |
[30:05] | Just about. | 快了 |
[30:06] | They brought in the equipment and they’re starting to hook him up. | 他们把设备带来了 正在接通 |
[30:08] | Then let’s do it. | 那就开始吧 |
[30:10] | Does Driscoll know you’re subjecting | Driscoll知道你 |
[30:12] | the Secretary of Defense’s son to a lie detector? | 迫使国防部长的儿子用测谎仪吗? |
[30:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:15] | – Is he a suspect? – Not exactly. | – 他是疑犯吗? – 还不一定 |
[30:17] | But he’s on very poor terms with his father. | 可他跟他爸爸的关系可不怎么好 |
[30:19] | I wouldn’t want to rule anything out. | 我不想定什么规矩 |
[30:22] | You want to be in the room on this? | 你要进屋子里吗? |
[30:23] | No. I’ll observe through the one-way. | 不 我在走到那边看着就好了 |
[30:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:33] | What are you doing to me? | 你要干什么? |
[30:34] | What are you doing?! | 你到底要干什么?! |
[30:36] | We just want to make sure you’re telling us the truth. | 我们只想确定你没有说谎 |
[30:38] | Why would I lie to you?! | 我为什么要说谎?! |
[30:40] | My father and sister have just been kidnapped…! | 我爸爸和我姐姐刚刚被劫持了…! |
[30:42] | Please sit back, Richard, | 请坐好 Richard |
[30:44] | or I’ll have to sedate you. | 否则的话我给你好看 |
[30:46] | You can’t do this to me. | 你们不能这样做 |
[30:48] | My father is the Secretary of Defense. | 我爸爸可是国防部长 |
[30:51] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[30:52] | But according to my information, | 可是根据我得到的消息 |
[30:53] | you were about to unleash personal attacks | 你本来打算今天在Lockheed的一个机会上 |
[30:55] | on your father and the President at a rally at Lockheed today. | 发表攻击你父亲的总统的言论 |
[30:57] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[30:59] | This is America. I can say what I want in public. | 这是美国 我有言论自由权 |
[31:02] | How dare you treat me like a criminal. | 你们怎么敢像对犯人一样对我 |
[31:04] | No one’s treating you like a criminal. | 没人那样对你 |
[31:06] | You want to do something constructive? | 你要是想有所作为? |
[31:07] | Why don’t you go find my father and my sister. | 为什么不去找我爸爸和我姐姐 |
[31:09] | We intend to. | 我们正要去 |
[31:11] | Yeah, by treating me like I’m guilty or something! | 是的 就像这样 当我是个犯人! |
[31:13] | Richard… | |
[31:15] | right now you’re the only witness to your father and your sister’s kidnapping. | 目前你是唯一一个目击了整个劫持案的人 |
[31:18] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[31:20] | Then why don’t you get these things off of me | 那你干嘛不把这些东西拿开 |
[31:22] | and start talking to me like a normal human being. | 然后像跟一个正常人那样跟我谈话 |
[31:25] | You don’t have anything to hide, do you? | 你没什么可隐瞒的 有吗? |
[31:29] | No. | 没有 |
[31:30] | How’s the polygraph? | 测谎仪显示多少? |
[31:32] | 100 percent. | 百分之100 |
[31:46] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[31:54] | How did everything go? | 事情办得怎么样? |
[31:57] | It went fine. | 一切顺利 |
[32:10] | Omar said one of his men saw you with someone outside the compound | Omar说他的人在场外看见你跟一个年轻女孩 |
[32:14] | a young woman. | 在一起 |
[32:16] | I was going to tell you. | 我刚想告诉你 |
[32:19] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[32:24] | Debbie. | |
[32:27] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
[32:28] | She didn’t see anything. | 她什么都没看见 |
[32:29] | She saw you outside at the compound. That’s enough. | 他在场外看见了你 这就够了 |
[32:32] | No… | 不… |
[32:35] | We’ve spent years planning for this, waiting for this day to come. | 为了今天 我们已经筹划了好多年 |
[32:40] | Now it’s here and you’ve compromised everything. | 进行到这步 你却招来麻烦 |
[32:43] | She didn’t see anything, I made sure of it. | 她什么都没看到 我保证 |
[32:47] | We’ll see how much she knows. | 我们来看看她知道多少 |
[32:50] | Call her and tell her to come here. | 打电话让她来这 |
[32:53] | Father, please don’t do this, it’s not necessary. | 爸爸 请别这样 没这个必要 |
[32:55] | I decide what’s necessary, not you. | 有没有必要我说了算 不是你 |
[33:01] | What are you going to do to her? | 你想把她怎么样? |
[33:03] | Since when do you question me? | 什么时候轮到你来问我了? |
[33:07] | How long have we lived in this country preparing for this day? | 为了这一天 我们在这个国家生活多久了? |
[33:12] | How long?! | 多久了?! |
[33:14] | Four years. | 4年 |
[33:16] | Almost five. | 快5年了 |
[33:20] | That’s how much time can be erased by a simple mistake. | 一个小小的错误就可以让我们前功尽弃 |
[33:34] | Call her. Now! | 给她打电话 马上! |
[33:37] | Yes, sir. | 好吧 |
[33:48] | Tim Felson, MTA. | Tim Felson MTA的 |
[33:50] | Ronnie Lobell, CTU. Head of field ops. | Ronnie Lobell 反恐局 外勤队的队长 |
[33:52] | Where’s track three? | 3号铁轨在哪? |
[33:53] | East entrance. If you want, I can have my guys lock it down. | 在东边的入口那 必要的话 我可以让我的人封锁那 |
[33:56] | No, no. Don’t want to draw attention to anything yet. | 不用了 暂时不要转移注意力 |
[33:59] | The platform’s just at the end of this hallway. | 月台就在大厅的尽头 |
[34:16] | – Hello. – Andrew, it’s me. | – 你好 – Andrew 是我 |
[34:18] | Where are these guys? | 你们的人在哪? |
[34:20] | They’re outside. They should be there any minute. | 他们就在外面 应该快到了 |
[34:21] | All right. Tell them to hurry up. | 好吧 让他们快点 |
[34:24] | It doesn’t work that way. | 没用的 |
[34:25] | Just stay where you are and I’ll talk to you when they bring you in. | 你就呆在那 等他们把你带来我会跟你谈的 |
[34:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:28] | Andrew? | |
[34:30] | Yeah. Are you Jack Bauer? | 是的 你是Jack Bauer? |
[34:32] | Yes. Come on, let’s go. | 是的 快点 我们走 |
[34:34] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[34:35] | I’ll explain later. It’s not safe here. | 一会跟你解释 这里不安全 |
[34:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:46] | Just around the corner. | 就在拐角处 |
[34:57] | You sure he said the bottom of the ramp? | 你确定他说他在斜坡地下吗? |
[35:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:15] | – Hello. – Andrew. | – 你好 – Andrew |
[35:18] | – Who’s this? – It’s Jack Bauer. Where are you? | – 你是谁? – 我是Jack Bauer 你在哪? |
[35:23] | Andrew? | |
[35:25] | I can’t really, uh… talk. | 我现在不能… 说话 |
[35:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:32] | Andrew? Andrew?! | |
[35:34] | Son of a bitch, they got to him before we did. | 狗娘养的 他们抢先一步 |
[35:37] | How did they know where he was going to be? | 他们怎么知道他在这? |
[35:38] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[35:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[35:42] | I’m the man that’s going to kill you if you don’t follow my instructions. | 不按我说的做 我就杀了你 |
[35:46] | Felson, come on. | Felson 过来 |
[35:47] | Alert your MTA’s. | 让你的人进入戒备状态 |
[35:48] | Tell them we’ve got a Caucasian male, early 20s, | 告诉他们找一个白人男子 20岁出头 |
[35:50] | wearing a brown jacket and carrying a black bag | 穿着棕色夹克 背着一个黑色的包 |
[35:52] | being taken from this station against his will. | 正被强行带离车站 |
[35:54] | Tell your men not to engage the target. | 告诉你的人不要和目标交火 |
[35:55] | I want a visual and a location, that’s it. | 我要目标的图像和位置 就这么多 |
[35:57] | Now. | 马上 |
[36:13] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪? |
[36:22] | This is Marx, I have the target sighted. | 我是Marx 我看见目标了 |
[36:24] | Where’s your twenty? | 在哪? |
[36:25] | I’m on the train platform. | 我在月台这边 |
[36:27] | Target is on the East periphery. | 目标在东边的外围 |
[36:29] | Second level parking lot. | 停车场的2层 |
[36:31] | Open the door. | 把打开门 |
[36:33] | They’re getting in a dark blue Lexus. | 他们进了一辆深蓝色的雷克萨斯 |
[36:36] | What’s the fastest way? | 去那最快怎么走? |
[36:37] | Straight out the back. | 从后门出来后直走 |
[36:38] | Tell your man to stay out of sight. | 告诉你的人都躲起来 |
[36:39] | Marx, stay on the guy, but make sure he doesn’t see you. | Marx 盯着那个家伙 别被他发现了 |
[36:46] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[37:33] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[37:35] | You get the gate, I’ll get the kid out of the car. | 你到大门的时候 我去把他救出来 |
[37:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:39] | Wait for what? | 等什么? |
[37:41] | This isn’t the right play. | 不应该这么做 |
[37:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[37:44] | If we follow this guy, maybe he’ll lead us to Heller. | 如果我们跟着那个家伙 他可能能引我们见到Heller |
[37:46] | Or maybe he won’t, but you know he’ll kill the kid, Jack. | 或许他不会 可你知道他会杀了那个孩子的 Jack |
[37:49] | Right now, this hostile’s our best chance to find Secretary Heller. | 这是目前我们能找到Heller部长的最好机会了 |
[37:54] | We’ll break him back at CTU. | 我要把他带回反恐局 |
[37:57] | You don’t know if you can break him in time. | 你还不知道你能不能做到 |
[37:58] | This is not a field ops call, Jack. | 这不在行动计划之中 Jack |
[38:02] | – We need authorization. – No. | – 我们需要授权 – 不 |
[38:06] | I can’t take the chance of Driscoll resisting me. | 我不会让Driscoll再反对我的 |
[38:21] | I told you not to go against me, Jack. | 告诉过你不要跟我作对 Jack |
[38:24] | Ronnie, please… | Ronnie 拜托… |
[38:25] | You get up, enterlace your hands behind your head. | 站起来 把手放在头后面 |
[38:28] | – You’re making a mistake. – Shut up. | – 你犯下大错了 – 闭嘴 |
[38:41] | Gate four. He’s leaving the parking lot. What do you want me to do? | 4号门 他正在离开停车场 我们该干什么? |
[38:48] | This is Agent Lobell. I’m moving in now. | 我是Lobell探员 我正赶过来 |
[38:51] | Let the front car go ahead and lock in the hostile. | 让前面那辆车走 锁定目标 |
[39:20] | Ronnie. | |
[39:22] | Ronnie, where you been hit? | Ronnie 你伤到哪了? |
[39:26] | Can you move? | 能动吗? |
[39:29] | Ronnie… | |
[39:31] | Give me the keys to the cuffs. | 把手铐的钥匙给我 |
[39:40] | Please, Ronnie. | 快点 Ronnie |
[39:41] | He’s our only lead. | 他是我们唯一的线索 |
[39:43] | We gotta stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[39:54] | Come on! | 快点! |
[40:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[40:44] | Tell me what happened, Richard. | 告诉我发生了什么 Richard |
[40:48] | My father and I were talking, and… | 我和我爸爸正在说话 然后… |
[40:53] | my sister came in with a phone call for him. | 我姐姐进来说有电话找他 |
[40:56] | So he was in the room on the call? | 那他是在房子里接的电话? |
[40:57] | No. He and Audrey went outside. | 不 他和Audrey出去了 |
[41:00] | Go on. | 继续 |
[41:02] | And then I heard an explosion, | 然后我就听见了爆炸声 |
[41:04] | and I looked out the window and I see them both being grabbed. | 然后我透过窗子看见他们被劫持了 |
[41:06] | And they didn’t come in and get you? | 他们没进来抓你吗? |
[41:09] | Excuse me. I know you told me not to interrupt, but we need you on the floor. | 抱歉 你说过不要打扰你 可我们需要你 |
[41:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[41:13] | A webcast signal is being pushed onto servers all over the place. | 一段网络视频正在所有的服务器上传播 |
[41:16] | A webcast of what? | 什么视频? |
[41:17] | Secretary of Defense Heller. | 关于Heller部长的 |
[41:20] | The terrorists are broadcasting this all over the Internet. | 恐怖分子在网上大肆传播这个视频 |
[41:23] | Call Curtis. | 叫Curtis来 |
[41:26] | Curtis, we need you on the floor. | Curtis 到楼上来 |
[41:56] | There you are, you son of a bitch. | 找到你了 你个狗娘养的 |
[41:59] | We speak for the men, women and children who’ve had no voice until now, | 我们代表那些到现在还 不为人所知的男人女人以及孩子们 |
[42:04] | who’ve been victimized by the genocidal policies of the United States | 那些由美国的James Heller执行的 种族灭绝政策所牺牲的人们 |
[42:08] | that James Heller has advanced. | 种族灭绝政策所牺牲的人们 |
[42:10] | But the time has come for the victims to demand justice. | 但是受害者要求伸张正义的时候已经到了 |
[42:14] | Edgar, isolate Secretary Heller. | Edgar 把Heller部长那部分剪辑下来 |
[42:16] | Our soldiers have taken the terrorist James Heller into custody. | 我们的士兵已经抓住了James Heller |
[42:21] | In three hours, Heller will be tried for war crimes against humanity. | 在3小时内 Heller会因为反人类战争罪而接受审判 |
[42:26] | If he is proven guilty, | 如果他被认定有罪 |
[42:28] | he will be executed in accordance with our laws. | 我们将会按照我们的法律来惩罚他 |
[42:32] | Because we have nothing to hide, | 因为我们没什么好隐瞒的 |
[42:35] | the world will have full access to these proceedings. | 全世界 都将目睹即将发生的一切 |