时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[00:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:07] | Because I don’t want to kill innocent people? | 就因为我不想杀害无辜的人? |
[00:09] | Because you’re weak. | 因为你太懦弱 |
[00:11] | Government agents have arrested Dina and surrounded the building that I’m in. | 政府特工已逮捕Dina 并包围了我在的建筑 |
[00:12] | How much more time do you need to melt down the remaining nuclear power plants? | 还要多久你才能熔掉剩下的核电站? |
[00:16] | One hour, maybe two. | 一两个小时吧 |
[00:17] | I don’t want to have to kill you, but I will. | 我不想杀你 但是我必须 |
[00:19] | I have a suspect in custody. | 我抓住个嫌犯 |
[00:20] | I need assistance. | 请求支援 |
[00:27] | I need you to take Dina Araz and her son back to CTU and head up the interrogation. | 我要你把Dina Araz和她的儿子带回反恐局 审问他们 |
[00:31] | Wait a second, Jack. | 等一下 Jack |
[00:32] | They’re not going to let me set foot in CTU, even if I wanted to. | 即使我想回反恐局 他们也不会让我踏进半步的 |
[00:35] | If I press hard enough | 如果我要求的话 |
[00:36] | I can get you reinstated, but I need to know now: Is that what you want? | 我可以让你复职 但我想知道 那是你想要的吗? |
[00:39] | Ms. Driscoll, I’m sure you’re aware of my history here. | Driscoll夫人 我相信您知道我的情况 |
[00:41] | Not an issue. | 那不是大问题 |
[00:42] | Jack Bauer and Secretary Heller both vouch for you. | Jack Bauer和国防部部长Heller都为你作担保 |
[00:44] | That’s enough for me. | 对我来说足够了 |
[00:46] | Did Powell worked directly for the terrorists? | Powell直接为恐怖分子卖命吗? |
[00:47] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我告诉过你 我不知道 |
[00:49] | I need names, people who can get us to the override. | 我要能找到控制器的人的名单 |
[00:53] | This place may not be as empty as it seems. | 这个地方恐怕不是看起来这么空荡荡的 |
[00:55] | What, you think this is some kind of trap? | 什么 你认为这是个陷阱? |
[00:57] | Yes. I do. | 恩 是 |
[00:58] | I didn’t give him anything. | 我什么也没告诉他 |
[00:59] | I… | 我… |
[01:01] | What does CTU know about the override? | 反恐局对控制器知道多少? |
[01:09] | Audrey, it’s me. | Audrey 是我 |
[01:10] | Hey, did you find anything at the address? | 嘿 你在那有什么发现? |
[01:12] | Yeah, the company that owns the building, it’s called galaxy financial services. | 嗯 拥有这栋建筑的公司 叫银河融资服务公司 |
[01:16] | Have you ever heard of them? | 听过吗? |
[01:17] | No, should I have? | 没有 我应该知道吗? |
[01:18] | Your husband’s the chief financial officer. | 你丈夫是这的财务总监 |
[01:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[01:21] | What’s really going on? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[01:22] | Are you spying on me? | 你在监视我吗? |
[01:23] | Are you doing something worth spying on? | 那你有做值得我监视的事吗? |
[01:26] | What is that supposed to mean?! | 那这是什么意思?! |
[01:27] | Take your hands off of her! | 放开她! |
[01:29] | You set me up! | 你陷害我! |
[01:30] | Put your hands on your head now! | 把手放头上 马上! |
[01:34] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[01:36] | I want some answers. | 我要答案 以下事件发生于下午5点至6点之间 |
[01:55] | I think it would be better if you left the room while I question your husband. | 我审问你丈夫时 你最好还是待在外面吧 |
[01:58] | You can wait just outside with the backup team. | 你可以跟后援队一起在外面等 |
[02:03] | What are you going to do to him? | 你要对他做什么? |
[02:05] | Whatever I have to. | 任何我不得不做的 |
[02:08] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[02:15] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[02:49] | Look at me, Paul. | 看着我 Paul |
[02:51] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[02:53] | I’ve got nothing to say to you. | 我跟你无话可说 |
[02:55] | This is what you need to know, Paul. | 但是你要知道 Paul |
[02:56] | There are five nuclear power plants ready to melt down. | 他们要熔掉五座核电站 |
[02:58] | All I care about right now is making sure that that doesn’t happen. | 我现在关心的就是阻止他们 |
[03:02] | Your name is on a lease in a building in Chatsworth | 你的名字在查特斯沃斯市的一栋建筑的租约上 |
[03:04] | that was used by the terrorists to plan today’s attack. | 恐怖分子就在那策划的今天的袭击 |
[03:06] | That makes you a prime suspect. | 那让你成为主要嫌犯 |
[03:08] | I’m going to treat you like one. | 我会把你当嫌犯一样对待的 |
[03:09] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗? |
[03:11] | My name is on at least 50 different leases. | 我的名字至少出现在50份租约上 |
[03:13] | I own ten different corporations. | 我拥有十家不同的公司 |
[03:15] | I don’t know anything about some building in chatsworth. | 我不知道查特斯沃斯市的什么建筑 |
[03:18] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[03:20] | The lease of that building was notarized. | 那建筑的租约已经确认了 |
[03:22] | There’s documentation of your ID. | 有你的身份文件 |
[03:23] | CTU verified your signature. | 反恐局也鉴定是你的笔迹 |
[03:25] | Paul, you need to start talking to me now. | Paul 你该跟我好好谈谈了 |
[03:29] | I’ve got nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[03:45] | Jack. | |
[03:47] | I don’t think that Paul would be a traitor to this country. | 我不认为Paul会是背叛国家的叛徒 |
[03:50] | Right now Paul is a prime suspect, | 现在Paul是主要嫌犯 |
[03:52] | and he’s not cooperating with me and I don’t have time to do this any other way. | 他又不肯跟我合作 我没时间用别的方法了 |
[03:56] | I need to know for sure. | 我要确认下 |
[04:00] | Paul… | |
[04:02] | this is the last chance you’ve got to talk to me before I have to hurt you. | 这是你最后的机会了 别逼我伤害你 |
[04:05] | Tell me about 24878 Alvert street in Chatsworth. | 查特斯沃斯市Alvert大街24878号 |
[04:09] | Why’s your name on the lease? | 为什么你的名字在租约上? |
[04:10] | Jack, please. | Jack 求你了 |
[04:11] | Audrey, don’t interfere! | Audrey 你别管! |
[04:12] | If you need to step outside of this room, do it. | 如果你需要待在外面 请便 |
[04:17] | Why is your name on the lease? | 为什么你的名字在租约上? |
[04:27] | You’re bluffing. | 你在吓唬我 |
[04:36] | I need that information, Paul, I need it now. | 告诉我答案 Paul 现在 |
[04:42] | Come on, Paul, just tell me. | 快点 Paul 告诉我 |
[04:43] | What’s your connection to the terrorists? | 你跟恐怖分子有什么关系? |
[04:50] | Jack? | |
[04:52] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 别这样 |
[05:05] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[05:08] | I… I… I don’t know the specific building you’re talking about. | 我… 我… 我不知道你所说的建筑 |
[05:10] | I can find out. | 但我能找找 |
[05:12] | How?! | 怎么找?! |
[05:14] | My corporate records are stored on my laptop. | 我的合作档案都存在笔记本电脑里 |
[05:15] | If that address is under my name then it’ll come up. | 如果那建筑在我名下 会有记录的 |
[05:19] | Maybe there’s someone else involved I don’t know about. | 可能涉及到什么人我不知道 |
[05:21] | What’s your user ID login number? | 你的登陆密码是什么? |
[05:23] | It’ll be much quicker if I just do it. | 我操作的话可能会更快些 |
[05:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:44] | You want me to believe that you’re not involved with this, Paul? | 你想要我相信你没牵连其中 Paul? |
[05:47] | You better show me who is. | 你最好找到那人 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry I had to call you here, Marwan, but I had no choice. | 很抱歉打给你 Marwan 但我别无选择 |
[06:15] | CTU is trying to disable the override, using a drinfeld module. | 反恐局正试着用drinfeld模块 解除控制器 |
[06:20] | They’ve already shut down over 90 reactors. | 他们已经关闭了90多个反应堆 |
[06:23] | We always knew they’d stop some of them. | 我们早知道他们会阻止一些 |
[06:25] | The important thing is that one of the reactors has melted down. | 重要的是 已经有一座反应堆熔掉了 |
[06:28] | As long as the override has control of the other five, I can do the rest from here. | 只要控制器能控制其余五个 我就能在这完成剩下的 |
[06:33] | Everything is ready for you upstairs. | 楼上都准备好了 |
[06:40] | Will anyone in that office be suspicious? | 办公室里的人会怀疑吗? |
[06:42] | I’ve reported a system failure. | 我报告了个系统错误 |
[06:44] | If anyone asks, tell them you’re from it restoring my hard drive. | 如果有人问 就告诉他们你在帮我重建硬盘驱动 |
[06:48] | My desk is in the last row, three from the end, seat 86. | 我的桌子在最后一排 倒数第三个 86号座位 |
[06:52] | The override is well disguised inside the desk. | 控制器藏在桌子里面 |
[06:55] | Here is the key. | 给你钥匙 |
[06:56] | Good. | 好 |
[06:56] | How much time will you need? | 你需要多长时间? |
[06:58] | 45 minutes to melt down the remaining reactors. | 要45分钟来泄露剩下的反应堆 |
[07:01] | I’m here if you need anything. | 需要什么叫我 我就在这 |
[07:03] | Where is the CTU agent? | 那个反恐局探员在哪? |
[07:04] | Forbes is questioning him now. | Forbes正在审问他 |
[08:01] | He’s out. | 他昏过去了 |
[08:02] | He’s not going to tell us anything. | 他什么也不会告诉我们 |
[08:05] | What does Marwan want us to do with him? | Marwan想让我们怎么处置他? |
[08:07] | Finish him off. | 干掉他 |
[08:09] | Then get rid of the body. | 然后扔掉尸体 |
[08:11] | Take care of it. | 交给你了 |
[08:17] | He came with a woman and two other agents. | 跟他一起来的还有一个女的和两个探员 |
[08:19] | Where are their bodies? | 他们的尸体呢? |
[08:20] | They’re already in the van. | 已经在货车里了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, here it is. | 嗯 在这 |
[09:23] | Galaxy financial services. | 银河融资服务公司 |
[09:26] | What kind of a company is it? | 这是个什么公司? |
[09:28] | It’s, um, a failing payroll service I was about to dissolve, | 是个 嗯 快发不出工资的公司 我都要解散它了 |
[09:31] | and someone came in with an offer to buy 51% of the shares. | 有人出钱要买51%的股份 |
[09:35] | Seven, or eight hundred grand, something like that. | 出价七八十万吧 |
[09:37] | Here… Harris Barnes, director. | 这儿… Harris Barnes 经理 |
[09:39] | Who is Harris Barnes? | 谁是Harris Barnes? |
[09:42] | I, uh… don’t remember. | 我 嗯… 不记得了 |
[09:45] | What do you mean you don’t remember? | 什么叫你不记得了? |
[09:46] | I’m involved with over 30 companies. | 我参与30多家公司呢 |
[09:48] | I don’t deal directly with most of them. | 大部分我都不直接管理 |
[09:50] | Explain to me, Paul, how your name got on the lease. | 那你解释下 Paul 你的名字怎么会在租约上 |
[09:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:53] | You expect me to believe that you entered into a business deal | 你以为我会相信你跟从未谋面的人 |
[09:56] | worth hundreds of thousands of dollars with someone that you’d never met? | 做着上百万的生意? |
[09:59] | Yes. My attorney handles most of the… | 真的 主要是我律师负责… |
[10:01] | Paul, I don’t believe you! | Paul 我不信! |
[10:02] | Jack, it’s possible. | Jack 这是可能的 |
[10:04] | Paul has put together a lot of deals through his attorneys. | Paul很多事务都交给他律师处理 |
[10:19] | This is Sarah. | 我是Sarah |
[10:20] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[10:21] | I need you to run a name for me. | 我需要你帮我查个人 |
[10:23] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[10:24] | Harris Barnes. | |
[10:25] | He’s the director of a california corporation… galaxy financial services. | 他是银河融资服务公司 加利福尼亚合作方的经理 |
[10:29] | What am I looking for? | 我要找什么? |
[10:30] | Where he lives, his businesses, anything that | 他住哪 他的生意 |
[10:32] | could possibly connect with any terrorist activity. | 任何可能跟恐怖分子活动有关的信息 |
[10:34] | All right, give me a minute. | 好的 稍等一下 |
[10:36] | I’ll be here. | 我等着 |
[10:39] | She’s calling me right back. | 她一会就打回来 |
[10:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:44] | Oh, your boyfriend is just a thug with a badge. | 噢 你男朋友就是个带着徽章的暴徒 |
[10:47] | Paul, why is your name on that lease? | Paul 为什么你的名字在那租约上? |
[10:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:54] | An hour ago, I was sitting here feeling | 1小时前 我还坐在这 |
[10:56] | sorry for myself that you didn’t want me back. | 为你不想与我合好而难过 |
[10:59] | And now… you think I’m a terrorist? | 可现在… 你认为我是个恐怖分子? |
[11:05] | You think I had something to do with you and your father’s kidnapping? | 你认为我跟你和你父亲被绑架的事情有关? |
[11:08] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道该相信什么了 |
[11:17] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[11:18] | Okay, I ran down the name Harris Barnes, | 好了 我查了下Harris Barnes |
[11:20] | and a lot of data came up, but it was inconsistent. | 有很多信息 但是前后矛盾 |
[11:22] | So I went into the IRS records and found out that | 所以我查了下国税局记录 |
[11:25] | Harris Barnes didn’t appear on their logs until two years ago. | 发现直到2年前才开始有Harris Barnes的记录 |
[11:27] | So it’s an alias. | 这是个假名 |
[11:28] | As far as I can tell it’s a washed ID, with a valid | 现在可以确认的是这是个假身份 |
[11:30] | social security number and credit card history. | 有合法的社会安全号码和信用卡记录 |
[11:33] | Interpol back traced a name and provided a list | 国际刑警组织追踪这个名字 |
[11:35] | of foreign nationals who’ve used it in the past. | 并提供了过去使用它的外籍人的名单 |
[11:37] | Who used it most recently? | 最近谁在用它? |
[11:39] | A man named Habib Marwan. | 一个叫Habib Marwan的人 |
[11:41] | Okay, we need to find him. | 好 我们要找到他 |
[11:43] | I think we already have. | 我想我们已经找到了 |
[11:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[11:45] | Marwan used the name Harris Barnes to lease more office space here in L.A. | Marwan用Harris Barnes这个名字在洛杉矶还租用了别的办公用地 |
[11:48] | It turns out the same address was given to us an hour ago by Marianne Taylor. | 一小时前Marianne Taylor给了我们一个相同的地址 |
[11:52] | She and Curtis are there now. | 她和Curtis现在已经在那了 |
[11:54] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么? |
[11:56] | It’s the 29th floor at the Rockland building downtown. | 市中心Rockland大楼29层 |
[11:58] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好 我就去 |
[11:59] | As soon as Curtis calls, you patch him through to me. | Curtis一打电话回来 立刻转接给我 |
[12:01] | You got it. | 好的 |
[12:02] | You think Marwan’s there? | 你认为Marwan在那? |
[12:04] | Right now, it’s our only lead. | 现在 这是我们唯一的线索了 |
[12:05] | If he is, that’s where the override is. | 如果他在 那控制器肯定也在那 |
[12:08] | I’ll get back to you. | 我回头再打给你 |
[12:24] | I want you to tell me who’s still out there. | 告诉我还有谁跟这个有关 |
[12:28] | I want the name of anyone who can help us find | 谁能帮我们找到控制器 |
[12:30] | that override to stop the plants from melting down. | 这样我们就能阻止核站泄露 |
[12:32] | My husband kept all of this from me. | 我丈夫不跟我讲那些 |
[12:35] | I only helped. | 我只是帮忙而已 |
[12:36] | That’s a bunch of crap. | 胡说 |
[12:38] | Now, we know you were just as involved as your husband. | 现在 我们已经知道你跟你丈夫都牵扯其中 |
[12:42] | Listen, we’re quite aware that the only reason | 听着 我们很清楚你帮我们的唯一理由 |
[12:44] | you’re helping us is because of your son. | 就是你儿子 |
[12:47] | But believe me, it’s not too late for us to change our minds about how we treat him. | 但是相信我 我们很可能改变主意要怎么对他 |
[12:57] | There are a few men whose names I heard Navi mention. | 我只听Navi提过几个名字 |
[13:02] | They might know what you want. | 他们可能知道你想要的 |
[13:06] | But I don’t know how to find them. | 但是我不知道怎么找到他们 |
[13:12] | All right. | 好 |
[13:15] | Why don’t you start by writing the names down? | 先写下他们的名字 |
[13:24] | As far as we can tell, this Habib Marwan’s been controlling the override. | 就我们所知 控制器在这个Habib Marwan手上 |
[13:29] | Jack’s on his way there now? | Jack已经在去的路上了? |
[13:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:32] | Curtis and his team are already at that building. | Curtis和他的人已经在那了 |
[13:34] | I know, but we haven’t been able to reach him or his team members. | 我知道 但我们还无法跟他们取得联系 |
[13:36] | He’s not answering his cell. | 他不接电话 |
[13:39] | How far is Jack? | Jack还有多远到? |
[13:40] | About 15 minutes out. | 大约15分钟路程 |
[13:42] | Keep trying Curtis. | 继续联系Curtis |
[13:42] | Tell him Jack’s on the way. | 告诉他Jack已经在路上了 |
[13:44] | We have to coordinate the two and find that override. | 我们必须让这两人联系上 合作找回控制器 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:52] | Tony? | |
[13:53] | Ask her about a man named Habib Marwan. | 问问她一个叫Habib Marwan的人 |
[13:59] | Who’s Habib Marwan? | Habib Marwan是谁? |
[14:05] | I heard Navi speak of him a few times. | 我听Navi提到他几次 |
[14:09] | He’s an engineer. | 他是个工程师 |
[14:11] | Beyond that, I don’t know. | 其他的 我就不知道了 |
[14:21] | Ms. Driscoll? | 是Driscoll夫人吗? |
[14:23] | Yes? | 我是? |
[14:23] | This is Alison Lackey at the clinic. | 我是诊所的Alison Lackey |
[14:25] | There’s a problem with your daughter Maya. | 您女儿Maya现在有点麻烦 |
[14:28] | I think you should get down here as soon as you can. | 我想您该尽快赶来 |
[14:33] | I’ll be right there. | 我很快就到 |
[14:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:46] | It’s the CTU agent’s phone. | 那个反恐局探员的电话 |
[14:48] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[14:49] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[14:50] | Let them wonder where he is. | 就让他们猜他在哪吧 |
[14:52] | By the time they realize what’s happened, it will be too late. | 等他们意识到发生了什么 为时已晚 |
[14:57] | Find out if Adam and Jason have disposed of the body. | 去看看Adam和Jason处理好尸体没 |
[14:59] | They should have been back by now. | 他们早该回来了 |
[15:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:32] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[15:33] | Ali, Adam and Jason are dead. | Ali Adam和Jason死了 |
[15:36] | Did the agent escape? | 探员跑了? |
[15:37] | No, the door’s still armed. | 没有 门还锁着 |
[15:39] | He’s still on this floor. | 他还在这层 |
[15:41] | – Find him. – Yeah. | – 找到他 – 是 |
[15:51] | Yes. | 喂 |
[15:52] | The CTU agent is loose on this floor. | 那个反恐局探员逃了 就躲在这层楼里 |
[15:54] | How did he escape? | 他怎么逃掉的? |
[15:55] | He killed two of our men. | 他干掉了我们2个人 |
[15:56] | Does he know the override is in the building? | 他知道控制器也在这吗? |
[15:58] | I don’t think so, and he can’t get to it. | 应该不知道 他找不到它的 |
[16:00] | We have the exits covered. | 我们守住出口了 |
[16:02] | Disconnect all the hotlines. | 切断所有联系方式 |
[16:03] | He can’t be allowed to contact CTU. | 不能让他联系反恐局 |
[16:05] | I will. | 好的 |
[16:19] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:20] | You can’t keep me here! | 你不能把我关在这! |
[16:21] | Maya, please. | Maya 拜托 |
[16:23] | We just want to help you feel better! | 我们只想让你感觉舒服些! |
[16:25] | I’ll feel better when you get out of my face! | 你从我眼前消失我就舒服了! |
[16:27] | Maya! | |
[16:28] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来? |
[16:30] | I thought she was given a sedative. | 我以为她打过镇静剂了 |
[16:31] | We did. | 我们试过了 |
[16:32] | She’s fighting it. | 她强烈反抗 |
[16:33] | Give me a few minutes with her. | 让我跟她单独待会 |
[16:34] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:35] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[16:36] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:37] | Honey… I brought you here so that you could be near me. | 亲爱的… 我把你带到这 这样你就可以在我身边 |
[16:40] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 你不想这样吗? |
[16:42] | I want for us to go home. | 我希望我们能回家 |
[16:44] | Maya, we will, honey, but we can’t just yet, honey. | Maya 我们会的 亲爱的 只是现在还不能 亲爱的 |
[16:49] | I don’t like these people here. | 我不喜欢这的人 |
[16:53] | Maya, Maya, that’s not going to make you feel better. | Maya Maya 那不会让你感觉好些的 |
[16:57] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[16:58] | I do feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[16:59] | – Sweetheart, I need you to… – Go, get out! | – 亲爱的 我需要你… – 走 出去! |
[17:05] | You’re such an important person, why don’t you take care of your important business? | 你这么重要的人物 怎么不去处理你那些重要的事情? |
[17:10] | – Maya… – Doctor? | – Maya… – 医生? |
[17:13] | Doctor?! | 医生?! |
[17:14] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[17:16] | Yes, Maya? | 恩 Maya? |
[17:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:21] | I was misbehaving. | 我刚表现的不好 |
[17:23] | But I promise to be good. | 我保证我会乖乖听话的 |
[17:26] | If you’ll just get that out of here. | 只要你让她离开 |
[17:35] | I’m going. | 我就走 |
[17:42] | I’m going. | 我就走 |
[17:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:49] | I’ll be in my office if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在办公室 |
[17:53] | Come on, Maya. | 好了 Maya |
[17:58] | Curtis’s phone is ringing, and he’s not answering it? | Curtis的电话响了 他还是不接吗? |
[18:00] | Right. | 是 |
[18:01] | It rang several times before I got his message. | 听到他的留言前 已经响过好多声了 |
[18:04] | If he had turned it off, it would have gone to voice mail immediately. | 如果他关机的话 会直接转到语音信箱的 |
[18:06] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[18:07] | Where are the field teams? | 地面部队在哪呢? |
[18:08] | Castle and his men will be there in two minutes. | Castle和他的人两分钟内到 |
[18:10] | I can have them set up a staging area along | 我让他们在周围集结区准备 |
[18:12] | the perimeter and stand by for your command. | 就等你的命令 |
[18:14] | What’s the probability that Marwan’s even in the facility? | 有多大把握Marwan在那栋楼里? |
[18:16] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[18:18] | Where are they staging? | 他们在哪集结? |
[18:19] | They’ll be waiting for you in a parking lot at the | 在附近的一个停车场 |
[18:21] | northwest corner of Wilshire and Grand, one block away. | Wilshire街和Grand街交界的西北角 一个街区的距离 |
[18:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:25] | Have your people found Marwan yet? | 你们找的Marwan了吗? |
[18:26] | No. | 没有 |
[18:30] | Audrey, you, you have to know that I would never | Audrey 你要知道 |
[18:32] | be involved in anything that could bring you harm. | 我永远不会做伤害你的事 |
[18:35] | Of all the people this Marwan could approach to do business and he chose you? | 这么多人Marwan可以跟他们做生意 他偏偏就选中你? |
[18:38] | It’s a hell of a coincidence, Paul. | 也太巧合了吧 Paul |
[18:40] | It might not just be a coincidence. | 恐怕不是巧合 |
[18:42] | They might have wanted Paul for more than just the corporate shell. | 他们选Paul恐怕不仅仅是为了挂名公司 |
[18:46] | He chose Paul because he was my husband? | 他选Paul因为他是我丈夫吗? |
[18:48] | That would put them one degree of separation from your father. | 这样他们就离你父亲更近一步 |
[18:51] | So this Marwan used me to get to Audrey’s father. | 就是说Marwan利用我接近Audrey的父亲 |
[18:54] | It’s a possibility. | 很有可能 |
[18:55] | Well, I had no idea where Audrey or her father would be today. | 恩 可我不知道Audrey或她父亲今天会被绑架 |
[18:59] | The information they used to stage the kidnapping couldn’t have come from me. | 他们不可能从我这得到用来谋划绑架的信息 |
[19:01] | They would have used your relationship with her father for something else. | 他们也可能为了其他目的 而利用他们的父女关系 |
[19:05] | Maybe to plan something for the future, a contingency plan. | 可能是以后的计划 应急计划 |
[19:11] | I’ve been careless. | 我太不小心了 |
[19:16] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[19:45] | All right, well, so far every name Dina’s given | 好了 嗯 到现在Dina提供的名单上的人 |
[19:47] | us has checked out as a mid-level cell member. | 都是些中层人物 |
[19:51] | But what’s interesting is that Marwan, who she claims to have never met, | 有意思的是她口口声声说从没见过的Marwan |
[19:54] | is connected to everyone on this list. | 却跟名单上所有人都有关联 |
[19:56] | It looks like all roads lead to him. | 看起来所有线索都指向他了 |
[19:59] | This must be his operation. | 一定是他策划的 |
[20:02] | Which means she definitely knows more than she’s telling us. | 这说明她肯定隐瞒了什么 |
[20:05] | What do you want to do to make her talk? | 你想怎么做让她开口? |
[20:07] | I just need you to give me a little bit of rope. | 我可能要逼供了 |
[20:11] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[20:25] | Why don’t you tell me about Habib Marwan? | 你为什么不谈谈Habib Marwan? |
[20:28] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[20:30] | No, you told me you never met him. | 不 你告诉我你从没见过他 |
[20:33] | I haven’t. | 没见过 |
[20:36] | Danny, could you come in here, please? | Danny 你能进来下吗? |
[20:48] | I’m going to need all video and audio monitoring in this room disconnected. | 我要你关掉所有视频音频监视器 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:58] | I’m not a stupid woman. | 我不蠢 |
[21:01] | What are you trying to prove with this? | 你想用这些证明什么? |
[21:04] | I’m not trying to prove anything. | 我不是证明什么 |
[21:06] | I just don’t want what I’m about to say to be recorded. | 我只是不想接下来说的话被录下来 |
[21:21] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[21:36] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[21:39] | Everybody out. | 所有人出去 |
[21:41] | Get out, now! | 马上 出去! |
[21:44] | Everyone, Erin. | 所有人 Erin |
[22:03] | Unless you tell me the whole truth right now, | 除非你现在告诉我真相 |
[22:05] | that deal you made to save your son is over! | 否则救你儿子的交易就作废! |
[22:07] | And he goes to prison for murder and treason! | 他会因谋杀和叛国罪入狱! |
[22:09] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[22:10] | The president signed an agreement. | 总统签发了协议 |
[22:12] | If that deal gets in the way of protecting this country, | 但如果这交易妨碍了国家安全 |
[22:14] | you think the president’s gonna stand behind it? | 你认为总统还会承认它吗? |
[22:16] | He’s gonna tear it up, and your son goes to prison for the rest of his life. | 他会撕了它 你儿子的余生都在监狱里度过吧 |
[22:22] | Let me tell you, I know a little something about prison. | 我告诉你 我对监狱多少了解些 |
[22:24] | And based on the conditions of his confinement, I can tell you right now, | 根据监禁他的环境条件 我现在就可以告诉你 |
[22:27] | I give Behrooz about three months before he commits suicide. | Behrooz熬不过三个月 就会想自杀 |
[22:31] | And by the way, | 另外 |
[22:33] | I’m going to make it my personal mission to make sure | 我也会让你无法得到 |
[22:36] | you never hear word one about what happens to him, ever! | 他的消息 永远! |
[22:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:59] | Habib Marwan is the man our cell reported to in the United States. | 在美国我们组都向Habib Marwan汇报情况 |
[23:03] | You said “your cell” . | 你说 “你们组” |
[23:05] | How many other cells reported to him? | 还有多少个组向他汇报? |
[23:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:08] | But there are others? | 但是有别的组? |
[23:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:11] | How many? | 多少个? |
[23:12] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我告诉你了 我不知道 |
[23:14] | The cells are not in contact with one another. | 小组间互相不联系 |
[23:17] | Marwan thought it was safer that way. | Marwan觉得那样比较安全 |
[23:20] | What about the override? | 那控制器呢? |
[23:22] | Is it in his possession right now? | 现在在他手里吗? |
[23:23] | Definitely. | 肯定在 |
[23:24] | Definitely? | 肯定在? |
[23:25] | Why definitely? | 为什么肯定? |
[23:26] | Your programmers are trying to interfere with the meltdown sequence. | 你们的人正在努力阻止熔毁程序 |
[23:31] | Marwan is the only one capable of stopping them. | 但Marwan是唯一能阻止熔毁的人 |
[23:34] | And he’s trying to do this by controlling it directly? | 他通过直接控制就能做到? |
[23:36] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[23:37] | Where? | 在哪? |
[23:38] | Where?! | 在哪?! |
[23:40] | Somewhere in downtown. | 市中心的某个地方 |
[23:42] | The rocklyn building? | Rocklyn大楼? |
[23:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:46] | Sarah Gavin. | 我是Sarah Gavin |
[23:52] | Sarah, get me Jack Bauer on the phone. | Sarah 帮我接Jack Bauer |
[23:53] | You got it. | 好的 |
[24:00] | Place her back in holding. | 把她先关起来 |
[24:01] | Erin, Dina just confirmed Marwan’s got the override. | Erin Dina刚确认控制器在Marwan手上 |
[24:04] | He’s at the rocklyn building. | 他就在Rocklyn大楼里 |
[24:07] | Everyone, listen up! | 所有人 听着! |
[24:09] | The address where Curtis is and where Jack Bauer is heading, | Curtis在的地方 也是Jack Bauer正赶往的地方 |
[24:12] | is the location of the override. | 控制器就在那里 |
[24:14] | I want every station to focus on this location. | 我要所有部门都盯着这个地方 |
[24:17] | I want field teams ready. | 地面部队都准备好 |
[24:19] | Rework your assault tactics on the building factoring in this new information. | 根据最新情况重新部署你们的部队 |
[24:24] | Let me speak to Tony. | 帮我接Tony |
[24:25] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[24:26] | Tony. | |
[24:27] | I’ve got Jack. | Jack的电话 |
[24:30] | Jack. | |
[24:31] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[24:32] | We have confirmation: Habib Marwan is controlling the override. | 我们得到可靠消息 控制器在Habib Marwan手上 |
[24:34] | He’s at the address you’re headed to. | 他就在你去的地方 |
[24:35] | What about Curtis? | Curtis呢? |
[24:38] | No, we haven’t been able to reach him yet. | 没 我们还没跟他联系上 |
[24:40] | Have you changed the assault profiles? | 你们重新部署了? |
[24:41] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在做 |
[24:42] | Look, Marwan’s the key to this. | 听着 Marwan是关键人物 |
[24:43] | He can’t know we’re coming or he’ll take off with the override. | 他不能知道我们过去了 他会启动控制器的 |
[24:46] | Also, we’re running out of time. | 而且 我们也没时间了 |
[24:47] | We’ve got about 20 minutes before these plants start to melt down. | 核电站熔毁前我们只有20分钟了 |
[24:49] | Okay, tell Castle to prep for a low-profile assault. | 好 告诉Castle准备隐秘行动 |
[24:52] | Tell him I’m on my way. | 告诉他我在路上了 |
[24:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:54] | Get me Castle. | 帮我接Castle |
[25:00] | Ali? | |
[25:02] | Go. | 去吧 |
[25:04] | Have you found him yet? | 你找到他了吗? |
[25:05] | Marwan, it was not necessary for you to come down. | Marwan 你没必要下来 |
[25:08] | Not necessary? | 没必要? |
[25:09] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[25:11] | If I’m captured, it’ll end everything we’ve been working for. | 如果我被抓了 我们做的一切就都完了 |
[25:14] | We control the floor. | 我们控制这层了 |
[25:15] | He can’t get far. | 他走不远 |
[25:16] | Don’t tell me what he can’t do. | 别告诉我他做不了什么 |
[25:17] | He’s already killed two of our men. | 他已经杀了我们2个人了 |
[25:22] | What is it, Forbes? | 怎么了 Forbes? |
[25:24] | Tell me you’ve got him. | 告诉我你抓住他了 |
[25:25] | No, I’m sorry, Marwan. | 没有 对不起 Marwan |
[25:27] | He may have gotten away. | 他恐怕跑了 |
[25:28] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[25:29] | Ali says the floor is locked off. | Ali说这层已经被封锁了 |
[25:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:32] | We’re still searching. | 我们还在搜寻 |
[25:33] | But we’ve got to deal with ventilation, air ducts, ceiling space… | 但我们得检查通风装置 通风口 天花板… |
[25:37] | I don’t care how you get him, as long as he’s contained. | 我不管你怎么找 我只要抓住他 |
[25:41] | I need 30 minutes. | 给我30分钟 |
[25:42] | Can you make that happen? | 你能抓到他? |
[25:43] | I can make it happen. | 能 |
[25:46] | 30 minutes. | 30分钟 |
[25:54] | Who’s Marwan? | Marwan是谁? |
[25:59] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[26:01] | Does he have the override? | 他拿着控制器吗? |
[26:09] | Does he have the override? | 他拿着控制器吗? |
[26:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[26:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[26:19] | One flight up. | 楼上 |
[26:20] | I don’t have access to the floor. | 我没有权限上楼 |
[26:41] | CTU Sarah Gavin. | 我是反恐局Sarah Gavin |
[26:42] | Sarah, it’s Curtis. | Sarah 我是Curtis |
[26:43] | Where’s Driscoll? | Driscoll在哪? |
[26:44] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[26:45] | We’ve been trying to reach you. | 我们一直在试着联系你 |
[26:46] | I’m still in the Rocklyn building. | 我还在Rocklyn大楼里 |
[26:47] | Sarah, listen. | Sarah 听着 |
[26:48] | Maryanne’s dead, I’m sure our backup teams are dead, too. | Maryanne死了 我们的后援队也都牺牲了 |
[26:52] | The override is here. | 控制器在这 |
[26:53] | Uh, Jack’s on his way to you now. | 嗯 Jack正在去你那的路上 |
[27:11] | Jack? | |
[27:12] | I need you to put together a security detail for Paul and Audrey Raines now. | 我要你派人保护Paul和Audrey Raines |
[27:15] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[27:17] | I want you to stay here with these men until I get back. | 我要你留在这跟他们在一起 等我回来 |
[27:19] | Are you going in? | 你要进去? |
[27:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:22] | One second. | 等等 |
[27:25] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[27:26] | Jack, it’s manning. | Jack 我是Manning |
[27:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[27:28] | I’m still in the building… 29th floor. | 我还在大楼里… 在29层 |
[27:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[27:31] | I’m in the staging area about a block away. | 我在大概一个街区外的集结区 |
[27:33] | Have you secured the override device? | 你拿到控制器了吗? |
[27:34] | No, but it’s here, on an upper floor. | 没有 但它就在这 在上面一层 |
[27:36] | A man named Marwan is in control. | 一个叫Marwan的人拿着呢 |
[27:38] | I know, CTU worked up a partial profile. | 我知道 反恐局也查到些信息 |
[27:40] | What’s your mobility? | 你行动自由吗? |
[27:41] | Limited. | 受到限制 |
[27:41] | They’re still looking for me. | 他们还在找我 |
[27:43] | But I took an access card off one of the hostiles. | 但我从一个敌人身上找到个通行卡 |
[27:45] | How do we meet? | 我们怎么碰头? |
[27:46] | Take the main elevator. | 去坐主电梯 |
[27:47] | There’s only one guard posted there. | 那只有一个守卫 |
[27:49] | I’ll take care of him. | 我来干掉他 |
[27:49] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[27:51] | We’ve got Marwan boxed in. | 我们锁定Marwan了 |
[27:52] | I want you to send in your team, reinforce the perimeter. | 我要你派人过去 在周围支援我们 |
[27:54] | I want men on the first floor in case this thing goes hot. | 派人到一楼把守 以防事态严重 |
[27:56] | Got it. | 收到 |
[28:11] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[28:15] | Go, go! | 行动 行动! |
[28:28] | That was our field agents from the Rocklyn building. | Rocklyn大楼那有我们的地面部队 |
[28:30] | Your daughter’s with them now. | 您女儿现在跟他们一起 |
[28:31] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[28:32] | I don’t want her anywhere near harm’s way. | 我不希望她有任何危险 |
[28:35] | She won’t be, sir. | 不会的 长官 |
[28:49] | I understand we’re closing in on the override? | 我们很快就能找出控制器了? |
[28:51] | We hope so, sir. | 希望是这样 先生 |
[28:53] | We believe we’ve found where the terrorists have it. | 相信我们找到了恐怖分子隐藏控制器的地方 |
[28:55] | Which is where? | 在哪? |
[28:56] | In an office building in L.A. | 洛杉矶的某个办公大楼里 |
[28:58] | We believe the terrorists are either associated with one of the tenants, | 我们认为恐怖分子不是跟承租人有关系 |
[29:01] | or they’ve created a corporation they’re hiding behind. | 就是创办了一个公司 掩饰其犯罪活动 |
[29:04] | How is CTU proceeding? | 反恐局进展如何? |
[29:05] | We have teams converging. | 我们已经在那里部署了分队 |
[29:07] | Once we find the override, we have to use it to reprogram the reactors manually. | 只要我们找到控制器 我们就能重新编程阻止熔毁 |
[29:12] | Will there be enough time to reprogram? | 时间足够吗? |
[29:13] | Our people will be ready, sir, once we find it. | 我们的人准备好了 先生 只要我们找到它 |
[29:16] | All right. | 好 |
[29:17] | I don’t have to remind both of you of the consequences if we fail. | 我不用再提醒你们俩失败的后果了吧 |
[29:22] | Everyone here understands what’s at stake, sir. | 我们都明白这是成败的关键 先生 |
[29:27] | Excuse me, Ms. Driscoll? | 抱歉打扰一下 Driscoll夫人? |
[29:28] | Dr. Sanford’s on line two. | Sanford医生在二号线 |
[29:30] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[29:32] | I’ll meet you on the floor. | 我在大厅那等你 |
[29:39] | Yes, doctor? | 喂 医生? |
[29:40] | I’m sorry to bother you, but Maya’s acting out again. | 很抱歉打扰你 但Maya又开始狂躁了 |
[29:43] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么? |
[29:44] | She’s being abusive to my staff. | 她攻击医护人员 |
[29:46] | She’s broken a few things. | 她打碎了一些东西 |
[29:48] | If she doesn’t settle down, I’m going to have to move her to a private hospital. | 如果她不能冷静下来 那我不得不把她转到私人医院了 |
[29:51] | We’re not equipped to handle a patient like Maya. | 我们不具备照顾Maya这样病人的条件 |
[29:53] | All right, don’t do anything. | 好吧 先别做什么 |
[29:55] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[30:05] | Sarah? | |
[30:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[30:07] | Is Edgar still online with NRC? | Edgar还在跟核管制委员会联系吗? |
[30:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:10] | They found any alternate ways to stop the meltdowns? | 他们找到别的方式阻止熔毁了吗? |
[30:12] | Not without the override, no. | 没有 只能靠控制器 |
[30:14] | What’s happening at the Rocklyn building? | Rocklyn大楼情况如何? |
[30:16] | Castle just called in. | Castle刚打电话来 |
[30:17] | His teams are spread out on the perimeter. | 他的人已经包围大楼了 |
[30:19] | What about Curtis? | Curtis呢? |
[30:20] | He’s about to meet up with Jack inside the building. | 他很快和Jack在大楼里碰头 |
[30:22] | Okay, where are you monitoring? | 好的 你在哪监控? |
[30:23] | Station three. | 三控制台 |
[30:24] | All right, I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 好 我很快就过去 |
[30:25] | Make sure everything’s ready and calm if Jack | 如果Jack和Curtis拿到控制器 |
[30:27] | and Curtis get their hands on the override. | 确保一切都准备好 |
[30:28] | OK. | 好的 |
[30:34] | You’re a cruel person. | 你真残酷 |
[30:35] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[30:36] | Maya, please. | Maya 求你了 |
[30:37] | This is a restricted area. | 这里是限制区 |
[30:39] | You have to stay in your bed. | 你必须待在床上 |
[30:40] | Stay in my bed? | 待在床上? |
[30:41] | What am I, a baby? | 当我什么 婴儿吗? |
[30:43] | Maya! | |
[30:44] | What do you want, mother? | 你想要什么 妈妈? |
[30:45] | Don’t. | 别 |
[30:47] | Please, don’t treat these people disrespectfully. | 求你了 尊重一下别人 |
[30:51] | Please don’t tell me what to do! | 别告诉我该做什么! |
[30:56] | I’ll stop telling you what to do when you stop behaving like a child. | 只要你不像个孩子一样 我就不告诉你该做什么 |
[31:00] | What? | 什么? |
[31:00] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[31:04] | There are other people in this world besides you and they have problems, too. | 世界上除了你还有别人 他们也有自己的麻烦 |
[31:09] | Now, are you gonna get a grip on yourself | 现在 你是要自己冷静下来 |
[31:12] | or am I going to have to call security and have them restrain you? | 还是让我叫保安 让他们帮你? |
[31:15] | You’re pathetic, you know that? | 你真可悲 你知道吗? |
[31:16] | I will not allow you to talk to me like this. | 我不允许你这样跟我说话 |
[31:19] | I will not! | 我不允许! |
[31:20] | What are you going to do about it? | 那你想怎么做呢? |
[31:32] | I… | 我… |
[31:36] | I just want to get out of here, mommy. | 我只想离开这里 妈妈 |
[31:41] | And I will take you home, | 我会带你回家的 |
[31:45] | but I have something I have to finish first. | 但我得先把别的事做完 |
[31:51] | – No… – It’s okay. | – 不… – 没事的 |
[31:57] | Are we clear? | 明白吗? |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:06] | That’s my girl. | 我的好孩子 |
[32:35] | We’ve got a man down. | 那个人已经搞定了 |
[32:36] | Take the wall. | 去墙那边 |
[32:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[32:46] | Yeah, I overheard a phone conversation between Marwan and one of his men. | 嗯 我偷听到Marwan和他手下的一通电话 |
[32:50] | We have less than 15 minutes. | 我们只有不到15分钟了 |
[32:51] | How many are still alive? | 还有多少人活着? |
[32:53] | I’m not sure. But at least four. | 我不确定 至少4个吧 |
[32:54] | Have your men secure the floor. | 让你的人把守这层楼 |
[32:55] | Curtis and I are going after the override. | Curtis和我去找控制器 |
[32:57] | Which way? | 哪边? |
[32:57] | This way. | 这边 |
[32:59] | What about backup? | 那后援呢? |
[33:00] | No backup… we can’t let Marwan know we’re coming. | 不要后援… 不能让Marwan发现我们来了 |
[33:03] | What’s upstairs? | 楼上是什么? |
[33:05] | IDS data systems. | 入侵检测系统数据库 |
[33:06] | My guess is Marwan somehow inserted a sleeper into the company. | 我猜Marwan设法在公司里安了个内应 |
[33:09] | They must have used their servers to download | 他们利用他们的服务器 |
[33:11] | the virus into the nuclear power plants | 把病毒下载到入核电厂 |
[33:12] | by piggybacking on IDS hardware. | 通过占用IDS硬件 |
[33:14] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[33:15] | Take the door. | 检查下那门 |
[33:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:20] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:00] | Step away from the door, Ma’am. | 离门远点 女士 |
[34:02] | I need you to exit the building. | 我要你马上离开这栋大楼 |
[34:03] | It’s an emergency. | 这是紧急情况 |
[34:05] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[34:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:07] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[34:23] | Did you get a description on him? | 能认出他吗? |
[34:25] | No. | 不 |
[34:26] | It could be anyone. | 任何一个都可能是 |
[35:51] | Hey, Bob, what’s going on? | 嘿 Bob 怎么了? |
[36:34] | Yes? | 喂? |
[36:34] | Marwan, it’s Ali. | Marwan 我是Ali |
[36:35] | We’ve been discovered! | 我们被发现了! |
[36:40] | Ali? | |
[36:45] | Make sure all the exits are covered on all floors. | 确保每层出口都有人把守 |
[36:47] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[36:49] | Last man down. | 最后一个干掉了 |
[37:28] | Curtis! | |
[37:39] | Stay down! | 让开! |
[37:44] | Stay down! | 让开! |
[37:46] | I got this exit! | 我守住出口了! |
[37:47] | You got him? | 你找到他了? |
[37:48] | No! | 没有! |
[37:52] | Jack, I have the override! | Jack 我拿到控制器了! |
[37:54] | Secure it! | 拿好它! |
[37:56] | Call CTU now! | 马上打给反恐局! |
[37:58] | Now! | 马上! |
[38:00] | I got him! | 我看到他了! |
[38:07] | Driscoll. | 我是Driscoll |
[38:08] | Erin, it’s Curtis. | Erin 我是Curtis |
[38:09] | I have the override. | 我拿到控制器了 |
[38:10] | Put Edgar on. | 让Edgar接电话 |
[38:10] | Edgar, line one. | Edgar 一号线 |
[38:11] | It’s Curtis. | 是Curtis |
[38:12] | He has the override. | 他拿到控制器了 |
[38:13] | This is Edgar Stiles. | 我是Edgar Stiles |
[38:14] | Is the override logged in? | 控制器开启了吗? |
[38:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:16] | Send it to channel 11. | 设置到11频道 |
[38:19] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[38:19] | What do you mean you can’t? | 什么叫不行? |
[38:21] | All the fields are write-protected. | 都被写保护了 |
[38:22] | It’s not supposed to be. | 不该这样的 |
[38:24] | If you’re directly plugged into the override, | 如果你能够进入控制器 |
[38:25] | you should be able to do anything you want. | 那你应该可以做任何想做的 |
[38:27] | Yeah, I’m telling you, it’s locked up. | 是 但我告诉你了 它被锁上了 |
[38:28] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么? |
[38:29] | Ms. Driscoll, the clinic just called. | Driscoll夫人 诊所打电话来 |
[38:30] | Tell them they’re going to have to wait. | 告诉他们等一下 |
[38:32] | – They said it was an… – Tell them! | – 他们说是… – 让他们等一下! |
[38:35] | Edgar, we’re out of time. | Edgar 我们没时间了 |
[38:36] | If you’re going to do something, do it now. | 如果你想做什么 现在就做 |
[38:38] | Marwan was the engineer on the project. | Marwan是这个程序的工程师 |
[38:39] | He must’ve modified the override to do this. | 一定是他把控制器设定成这样的 |
[38:42] | The NRC screen is showing the meltdown stage is already beginning. | 核管制委员会显示核熔毁已经启动了 |
[38:44] | Edgar, do something! | Edgar 做点什么! |
[38:46] | Curtis, there must be a hot key. | Curtis 应该有个热启动键 |
[38:47] | There’s a lot of keys, Edgar. | 这有好多键 Edgar |
[38:48] | I can’t just try random combinations. | 我不能随机组合试 |
[38:50] | It’ll take too long. | 那花费的时间太长 |
[38:51] | Press the function keys one at a time. | 试试功能键 一次一个 |
[38:53] | The status window on the bottom will light up when you get to an active one. | 要是你按对了 底部的状态窗口会亮灯的 |
[38:57] | F5. | 是F5 |
[38:57] | Good, hold it down and press “escape” . | 很好 按住它再按 “escape” 键 |
[39:01] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[39:02] | Try F5, shift, Escape. | 试试F5 shift escape键一起按 |
[39:05] | Okay, it’s responding. | 好了 有反应了 |
[39:06] | Good, set it to channel 11. | 很好 设置到11频道 |
[39:07] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[39:10] | Edgar, now they have three plants in meltdown initiation. | Edgar 他们已启动三个核电站了 |
[39:26] | Did you get it? | 搞定了吗? |
[39:28] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[39:39] | It’s starting to respond. | 有反应了 |
[39:50] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[39:53] | The temperature is dropping on all remaining power plants. | 剩下的核电站的温度都降下来了 |
[39:57] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[40:01] | Congratulations, Edgar! | 祝贺你 Edgar! |
[40:12] | Great work, Erin. | 干得漂亮 Erin |
[40:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[40:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[40:48] | Maya? | |
[40:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[40:52] | Maya? | |
[40:55] | Oh! | 噢! |
[40:56] | Oh! | 噢! |
[41:00] | Oh, baby… | 噢 孩子… |
[41:06] | Oh… | 噢… |
[41:17] | It’s over, sir. | 都结束了 先生 |
[41:19] | We’ve stopped the meltdown. | 我们阻止了熔毁 |
[41:50] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[41:51] | We got a man down. | 有个人被击中了 |
[41:53] | Marwan is in the northwest stairwell headed to ground level. | Marwan在西北侧的楼梯 朝底层逃去 |
[41:55] | Does anybody read me? | 有人听到吗? |
[41:58] | Jack, it’s Castle. I’ll get man up there. | Jack 我是Castle 我马上派人过去 |
[42:13] | All CTU agents: Marwan is impersonating a CTU officer. | 所有反恐局特工注意 Marwan假扮成反恐局探员了 |
[42:16] | I repeat, the suspect is impersonating a CTU officer. | 重复 嫌犯假扮成反恐局探员了 |
[42:25] | Solaris, do you read me? | Solaris 听到了吗? |
[42:28] | Solaris, do you read me?! | Solaris 你听到了吗?! 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |