时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | The Chinese are continuing to press the case | 中国还在为误杀中国领事的事 |
[00:16] | that we were involved in the assault on their consulate. | 对我们施压 |
[00:19] | Have they managed to find evidence | 除了有我的录像外 |
[00:20] | beyond the surveillance video of me? | 还有别的证据吗? |
[00:21] | No… and we have to make sure they don’t. | 没有… 必须保证他们没有 |
[00:23] | You were part of the covert team | 你是行动小组中的一员 |
[00:25] | that mounted the assault on our consulate. | 参与杀害我们的大使 |
[00:27] | If you’re not going to tell us who was ultimately responsible, | 告诉我们谁是主使 |
[00:30] | that leaves you. | 我们就放你走 |
[00:36] | If it’s Stealth, we can’t track it by radar. | 它是隐形的话 雷达无法追踪 |
[00:38] | Those missiles travel at a speed of 600 miles an hour, | 这些导弹一小时行进600哩 |
[00:40] | which means it could hit a target on either coast in under three hours. | 三小时内可以击中海岸两边任何城市 |
[00:43] | That’s assuming it’s headed for the coast. | 还只是假设它飞向海岸 |
[00:45] | If it’s not, it could hit its target at any time. | 如果不是 它可以随时击中任何目标 |
[00:47] | What is CTU going to do now to find the missile? | 反恐局准备怎么找到导弹? |
[00:49] | At this point, CTU no longer has any reasonable expectation | 现在 反恐局已无能为力 |
[00:53] | of finding the missile before it reaches its target. | 在击中目标前 找不到导弹 |
[00:55] | I gave you the responsibility to stop this. | 我让你来阻止此事 |
[00:58] | You failed me, David. | 我对你很失望 David |
[01:00] | And you failed your country. | 你辜负了这个国家 |
[01:04] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪! |
[01:05] | – It’s over. – Do it, Jack. | – 结束了 – 杀了她 Jack |
[01:07] | Do you really have what it takes to let me kill him | 你在看着他眼睛的时候 |
[01:09] | – while you’re looking him in the eye? – Yeah. | – 真忍心我杀了他吗? – 是的 |
[01:11] | Tony… | |
[01:16] | I have the power to give you a deal | 我有权利做一笔交易 |
[01:17] | signed by the President of the United States. | 让你得到总统亲自签署的特赦令 |
[01:19] | In exchange, you’re going to help me find Marwan | 作为交换 你要帮我找到Marwan |
[01:21] | and stop this warhead from hitting its target. | 并阻止核弹击中目标 |
[01:24] | Show me the deal. | 让我看看交易的细节 以下事件发生在早上6点至7点之间 |
[01:36] | Bill, this is Jack. | Bill 我是Jack |
[01:37] | Has the President signed the pardon yet? | 总统签署特赦令了吗? |
[01:39] | Any minute now. | 随时可以 |
[01:40] | I don’t like that we’re cutting this woman a deal, Jack. | 我不想和这个女人做交易 Jack |
[01:43] | We can’t verify she’s telling the truth until it’s too late. | 等我们证实她是否说真话的时候就太晚了 |
[01:45] | But we don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[01:46] | Right now, she’s the only person that can lead us to Marwan, | 当前她是唯一可以帮我们找到Marwan的人 |
[01:48] | and Marwan’s controlling the missile. | 而Marwan控制着核弹 |
[01:52] | Has the Attorney General reviewed this immunity agreement? | 司法部长看了这份赦免协议了吗? |
[01:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[01:55] | We should be getting his final approval any minute now. | 我们随时会收到他的正式批准 |
[01:58] | Mr. President, I’m sorry to interrupt, | 总统阁下 很抱歉打扰您 |
[02:01] | but there’s something you might want to see. | 但有些东西要给您看一下 |
[02:04] | It may affect the immunity agreement. | 可能会影响到赦免协议 |
[02:08] | What is it, Aaron? | 是什么 Aaron? |
[02:10] | The woman you’re about to pardon… | 您将要赦免的人… |
[02:12] | I’m pretty certain you’ve met her before. | 我肯定您以前见过她 |
[02:14] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[02:16] | May I? | 可以吗? |
[02:17] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[02:21] | On the right | 右边 |
[02:23] | is the hostile we have in custody. | 是我们逮捕的嫌犯 |
[02:27] | On the left, | 左边 |
[02:28] | this is news footage from four-and-a-half years ago in Los Angeles | 是4年半前您在洛杉矶 |
[02:32] | moments before the attempt on your life. | 遇刺时的新闻短片 |
[02:40] | You’re telling me the woman | 你是说我们 |
[02:42] | we’re about to cut a deal with | 要赦免的这个人 |
[02:45] | tried to assassinate me? | 曾经想要刺杀我? |
[02:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[02:52] | Novick. | |
[02:55] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[02:57] | Mr. President, Attorney General says | 总统阁下 司法部长说 |
[03:00] | the immunity agreement is in order, | 赦免协议已经准备好了 |
[03:01] | ready to be signed. | 可以签署了 |
[03:04] | If I read this document right, | 如果我没看错的话 |
[03:06] | it grants immunity not only for what this woman has done today, | 它赦免的不仅仅是这女人今天所犯下的罪行 |
[03:09] | but for any crimes she’s ever committed in the past. | 同时也包括她以前的罪行 |
[03:12] | That is correct,sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[03:23] | Sign it. | 签吧 |
[03:28] | We’re trying to get you the deal, | 我正在帮你完成交易 |
[03:29] | but we will pull it if the missile hits first. | 但如果导弹先命中目标 此特赦将作废 |
[03:33] | I will talk when my representatives confirm my immunity. | 当我的代表律师确认特赦令以后 我就会告诉你 |
[03:38] | Not before. | 在此之前没门 |
[03:44] | – Manning. – Is the hostage there at the moment? | – Manning – 罪犯还在吗? |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:47] | She’s right here. | 就在这 |
[03:51] | – I’m listening… – I have just seen the paper signed by Mr. President. | – 我在听… – 已经收到总统签署的特赦令 |
[03:55] | – Is the paperwork in order? – Yes. What you want me to do? | – 书面协议没问题吗? – 是的 要我怎么做? |
[03:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:01] | Where is Marwan? | Marwan在哪? |
[04:02] | The Global Center. | 环球中心 |
[04:04] | A helicopter is waiting for him on the roof | 一架直升机正在屋顶等他 |
[04:07] | that will be taking him to a ship. | 会把他带到一艘船上 |
[04:09] | If he flies low enough, he’ll evade radar. | 如果它超低空飞行就会避开雷达 |
[04:12] | When is he leaving? | 他什么时候出发? |
[04:15] | Now. | 现在 |
[04:16] | Get the chopper ready. | 准备好直升机 |
[04:17] | Alpha Four, it’s Manning. Have the chooper ready. | 阿尔法4号 我是Manning 准备好直升机 |
[04:19] | She stays here until we verify this. | 在我们核实之前 把她留在这里 |
[04:28] | Simmons, this is Bernhard. What’s your 20? | Simmons 我是Bernhard 你在哪? |
[04:38] | Capturing Marwan alive | 活捉Marwan |
[04:40] | is our only chance of stopping this warhead | 是阻止核弹命中 |
[04:42] | from hitting its target. | 目标的唯一方法 |
[04:43] | We are not to use lethal force even in self-defense. | 即使是自卫也不能使用致命武器 |
[04:46] | Am I clear? | 明白了吗? |
[04:47] | Got it, Jack | 明白 Jack |
[04:56] | Let’s go! | 出发! |
[05:22] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她没有接电话 |
[05:25] | She should have been here already. | 她早该到这了 |
[05:26] | She said she was delayed. | 她说要耽误一会 |
[05:29] | We’re not waiting. | 不等她了 |
[05:41] | How long before we get to the ship and international waters? | 我们到公海的船上要多长时间? |
[05:44] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟 |
[05:47] | Something’s wrong. | 肯定出事了 |
[06:18] | Edgar, it’s Jack. | Edgar 我是Jack |
[06:19] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[06:20] | Have you got confirmation on the target? | 你确定目标了吗? |
[06:22] | We just repositioned the satellite. | 我们正在调整卫星轨道 |
[06:23] | The images are coming through now. | 图像马上就传过来了 |
[06:31] | There, on top of the Global Center | 在环球中心的天台上 |
[06:33] | I see a chopper. | 我发现了一架直升机 |
[06:34] | Southeast corner. | 东南角 |
[06:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:36] | I want you to take a southeast approach. | 我要你们靠近东南角 |
[06:38] | – Stay below the building. – Yes, sir. | – 呆在楼下 – 是 长官 |
[06:48] | Missile’s still on target. | 导弹还在飞行途中 |
[06:50] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[06:51] | Just a few minutes until we’re up to speed. | 还要等一会才能起飞 |
[06:56] | – Roger that. We’re on the building approaching the northwest. – OK. I copy that. | – 明白 我们在屋顶向西北角靠拢 – 好 明白 |
[07:01] | – Okay, come up over the building now! – Yes, sir. | – 好的 马上到天台去! – 是 长官 |
[07:11] | Don’t let him take off! | 不要让他起飞! |
[07:14] | Stay above him! | 盘旋在他的上方! |
[07:16] | Go! Go! | 快! 快! |
[07:17] | I can’t! He’s right on top of me. | 不行! 他在我的正上方 |
[07:35] | Go! | 快! |
[07:36] | The engine’s out! | 引擎烧了! |
[07:45] | Put me in a position to bail. | 找到合适的地点让我下去 |
[08:12] | There he is! | 他在那! |
[08:29] | I got you covered. | 我掩护你 |
[08:32] | Clear! | 安全! |
[10:05] | No! | 不! |
[10:18] | Tell me where the missile is. | 告诉我导弹在哪 |
[10:20] | Tell me where it is. | 告诉我导弹在哪 |
[10:35] | Tell me where it is. | 告诉我导弹在哪 |
[10:50] | No! | 不! |
[10:57] | No! | 不! |
[11:28] | I don’t understand. Bauer had orders to take Marwan alive. | 我不明白 Bauer本应活捉Marwan |
[11:31] | I’m sure Jack did whatever he could. | 我肯定Jack尽力了 |
[11:33] | That’s not good enough, David. | 这还不够 David |
[11:35] | CTU is searching Marwan’s helicopter, | 反恐局在搜查Marwan的直升机 |
[11:37] | trying to find something that will help them locate the missile. | 希望可以找到对搜索导弹有用的线索 |
[11:40] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[11:41] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[11:42] | Mr. President… | 总统阁下… |
[11:44] | I’m sorry to add to an already difficult situation, | 很抱歉我们又多了一个麻烦 |
[11:47] | but the acting Chinese consul, Su Ming, is on teleconference. | 中国的代理领事苏明 希望同您进行电话会谈 |
[11:50] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说事态紧急 |
[11:57] | Put him through. | 把他接进来 |
[12:02] | Gentlemen… | 先生们… |
[12:03] | as we discussed earlier, | 我们早些时候就讨论过 |
[12:05] | our consulate in Los Angeles | 我们驻洛杉矶的领事馆 |
[12:06] | was attacked three hours ago. | 三小时前遇袭 |
[12:08] | A Chinese citizen was abducted, | 一名中国公民被劫持 |
[12:11] | and our consul killed. | 我们的领事遇害 |
[12:12] | We’ve already given you our assurance | 我们已经声明 |
[12:15] | that we had no knowledge of this reprehensible attack. | 我们与此次事件无关 |
[12:18] | Which is strange, | 很奇怪的是 |
[12:19] | since one of your agents has confessed his direct involvement | 你们的一名探员公开承认 参与了此次行动 |
[12:23] | and implicated his superior, as well. | 并说出了他上级的名字 |
[12:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[12:30] | My name is Howard Bern. | 我叫Howard Bern |
[12:32] | I’m a federal agent with the Counter-Terrorist Unit in Los Angeles, | 我是洛杉矶反恐局的联邦探员 |
[12:37] | speaking of my own free will, under no duress. | 在没有受到要挟的情况下 公开声明 |
[12:42] | I participated in an unlawful assault | 我参与了对洛杉矶 |
[12:45] | on the Chinese consulate in Los Angeles. | 中国领事馆的非法袭击行动 |
[12:48] | I was acting under the orders of Special Advisor | 我是在执行国防部长的 |
[12:51] | to the Secretary of Defense… | 特别顾问的命令… |
[12:55] | Jack Bauer. | |
[12:58] | Mr. Bern provided details which leave no doubt | Bern先生同时提供了证据 |
[13:01] | that he is telling the truth. | 可证明他说的是实情 |
[13:03] | The full tape will be forwarded to you immediately. | 完整的录像资料会立刻寄给你们 |
[13:06] | Putting aside the question of | 抛开你们是如何获得这个 |
[13:07] | how this so-called confession was obtained, | 所谓的招供录像不谈 |
[13:11] | what does your government expect us to do? | 你们政府打算采取什么行动? |
[13:13] | Mr. Bauer committed a crime at our consulate, | Bauer先生在属于我们中国领土的领事馆 |
[13:16] | which is Chinese territory. | 犯下了罪行 |
[13:19] | If he was acting without your approval, | 如果您没有批准他行动的话 |
[13:22] | he should be turned over to our government | 他应该被转交给我国的政府 |
[13:24] | to be tried and sentenced according to our laws. | 接受我国法律的审判 |
[13:30] | Mr. Su, we’ll get back to you. | 苏先生 我们一会儿给您答复 |
[13:36] | Damn it, David, you said this would be handled. | 该死 David 你说过会处理好的 |
[13:40] | I’m sure the Chinese don’t want war. | 我保证中国也不想开战 |
[13:43] | No. But they do want to embarrass us, | 不 但他们想借此羞辱我们 |
[13:45] | take the moral high ground | 制造有利于他们的 |
[13:47] | in the court of world opinion. | 国际舆论 |
[13:50] | Well, we need to take the least-damaging course of action. | 我们要尽量缩小这件事情所造成的影响 |
[13:54] | Unfortunately, then, there’s only one option. | 不幸的是 我们只有一个选择 |
[13:57] | Which is? | 是什么? |
[13:58] | We hand Bauer over to the Chinese. | 我们把Bauer交给中方 |
[14:00] | Unacceptable. | 不可以 |
[14:01] | Besides, if we turn him over, | 另外如果我们把他交出去 |
[14:03] | he’ll implicate this administration. | 他又会供出其他的人 |
[14:06] | The Chinese made Bern talk. | 中国那边已经让Bern开口了 |
[14:07] | They’ll do the same with Bauer, eventually. | 最终 Bauer也会开口 |
[14:09] | Jack Bauer would never compromise national security. | Jack Bauer是决不会出卖国家 |
[14:12] | As much as I’d like to believe that, everyone breaks. | 我也希望是这样 但每个人最后都会招供的 |
[14:15] | What you believe is irrelevant. | 你的坚信是毫无根据可言的 |
[14:24] | There is another option, Mr. President. | 还有一个选择 总统阁下 |
[14:28] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[14:29] | Suppose something happens to Bauer? | 如果Bauer出了什么事? |
[14:32] | Suppose he has an accident? | 比如出了意外? |
[14:33] | That’s an obscene suggestion. | 这是一个可耻的建议 |
[14:35] | It solves a lot of problems. | 但却可以解决问题 |
[14:36] | Mr. President! | 总统阁下! |
[14:40] | This administration does not condone murder. | 在这个领导层中绝不能纵容谋杀事件 |
[14:47] | And it never will. | 永远不会 |
[14:49] | Is that clear? | 明白? |
[14:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[14:53] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 阁下 |
[15:05] | Did you find anything on Marwan’s body? | 在Marwan身上有什么发现吗? |
[15:07] | – We’re still looking. – Are you okay? | – 还在找 – 你没事吧? |
[15:09] | I’ll be a lot better once we take this missile down. | 如果我们拦截了那枚导弹 就好了 |
[15:10] | Sir, we might have found something in here. | 先生 我们在这发现了一些东西 |
[15:12] | What is it? It’s been shot up pretty badly, | 是什么? 虽然被枪击中损坏很严重 |
[15:13] | but one of the drive platforms is intact. | 但其中的一块电路板却完好无损 |
[15:15] | It’s some kind of tracking or navigation program with a GPS node. | 是某种联入GPS节点的跟踪或导航装置 |
[15:19] | Adams is uplinking whatever’s left to CTU. | Adams正在收集资料 上传给反恐局 |
[15:21] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[15:25] | Buchanan. | |
[15:26] | Bill, it’s Jack. Forensics found something. | Bill 我是Jack 取证小组发现了一些东西 |
[15:27] | – They sent it over… – Chloe’s got it. | – 他们正传过来… – Chloe收到了 |
[15:29] | She and Edgar are trying to download the interface. | 她和Edgar正在尝试下载界面 |
[15:31] | How close are they? | 还要多久? |
[15:32] | I’ll put you on speaker. | 我把你接到免提上 |
[15:34] | You’re on, Jack. | 好了 Jack |
[15:35] | Chloe, have you got anything on that program? | Chloe 你从那些程序里发现什么了吗? |
[15:37] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[15:37] | Give us a second, Jack. | 等一下 Jack |
[15:43] | It’s totally random. I can’t make any sense of it. | 都是随机数据 我根本毫无头绪 |
[15:45] | Maybe try a correlation matrix. | 可以尝试相关系数矩阵 |
[15:46] | What’s that going to do? | 那会有什么用? |
[15:47] | Just do it, Edgar. | 只管做就是了 Edgar |
[15:54] | I told you it wasn’t going to work. | 我告诉过你这没用 |
[15:55] | That’s because you didn’t expand the parameter. | 那是因为你没有展开变量 |
[15:59] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[16:00] | What have you got? | 有何发现? |
[16:01] | Two parallel columns, | 有两个平行栏 |
[16:02] | but the data points are badly damaged. | 但数据遭到很严重的破坏 |
[16:04] | What do you mean, parallel columns? | 平行的两栏是什么意思? |
[16:06] | They could be a flight path. | 可能是飞行路径 |
[16:08] | I’ll try plotting them over the USGS map. | 我把数据用到国家地质勘探局的地图上 |
[16:14] | It’s working. | 好了 |
[16:17] | If that’s a flight path, it’s headed due west, over Nevada. | 如果是飞行路径的话 它朝西飞过了内华达州 |
[16:22] | It’s Los Angeles. | 是洛杉矶 |
[16:23] | It’s gotta be. It’s coming towards Los Angeles. | 应该是的 它正向洛杉矶飞来 |
[16:25] | Chloe, run a time analysis. | Chloe 进行时间评估 |
[16:30] | Assuming the missile travels at 600 miles per hour, | 如果导弹时速为600英里的话 |
[16:32] | it puts it within this 30-mile segment. | 它正在此30英里半径的范围内 |
[16:34] | I’ll get those coordinates to the Air Force. | 我把这些通知给空军 |
[16:37] | – Clark. – Captain Clarke, Bill Buchanan, CTU. | – Clark – Clarke上尉 我是反恐局的Bill Buchanan |
[16:41] | The missile’s heading for Los Angeles. | 导弹的目标是洛杉矶 |
[16:43] | We’ve narrowed the possible coordinates. | 我们这里人手不够 |
[16:44] | – We’re uploading them to you now. – Squad’s in the air, sir. | – 正上传数据到你们那里 – 已派出飞行中队 |
[16:46] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[16:49] | They have planes ready in the air now. | 我们已经派出飞机了 |
[16:51] | If our projections are correct, | 如果我们的估计正确的话 |
[16:52] | they should be able to find it quickly. | 他们很快就会找到的 |
[16:54] | They’d better, since the casualty figures of an L.A. air strike | 最好是这样 因为洛杉矶预计的伤亡人数 |
[16:56] | would be over a million lives lost, | 将造成超过一百万 |
[16:59] | including ours. | 包括我们在内 |
[17:00] | Put the military channel on speaker. | 把军用频道接到扬声器上 |
[17:02] | Delta One, I’m approaching the designated segment. | 三角洲1号 接近预定区域 |
[17:04] | Roger that, Delta One. | 三角洲1号明白 |
[17:06] | Still no joy target. Searching. | 还是没有发现目标 继续搜索 |
[17:13] | Jack, if the missile gets shot down, | Jack 如果导弹被拦截了 |
[17:14] | could the warhead detonate? | 核弹会被引爆吗? |
[17:16] | No, the warhead is specifically designed | 不会 核弹被设定在 |
[17:17] | not to blow up until it hits its designated target. | 击中目标后才引爆 |
[17:20] | But the force of the impact could trigger the arming mechanism, right? | 但外界的撞击可能会启动它的引爆装置 是吧? |
[17:23] | It’s unlikely. | 很难说 |
[17:24] | But it is possible, right, Jack? | 但有这个可能 对吧 Jack? |
[17:25] | Yes, it’s possible, but we don’t have a choice; | 是的 有可能 但我们别无选择 |
[17:27] | we’re out of time here. | 我们没时间了 |
[17:35] | This is Air Control. | 这是空军总部 |
[17:37] | I’ve got a blip at 40.38 south by 30.16 west. Respond. | 在西30.16 南38.06方位发现目标 请回复 |
[17:42] | Closing in on those coordinates. | 靠近目标 |
[17:44] | Possible contact. Breaking left. | 靠近目标 向左转向 |
[17:50] | Delta One, I’ve got tally on the target, 12:00. | 三角洲1号 12点方向发现目标 |
[17:53] | Missile checks good. I’m armed. | 导弹检查完毕 已经瞄准 |
[17:55] | Cleared to lock on target. | 已经锁定目标 |
[17:58] | – Target acquired. – Good lock. Repeat, good lock. | – 目标已锁定 – 目标锁定 重复 目标锁定 |
[18:00] | Delta 2 in range, sir. Request clearance to engage. | 三角洲2号已锁定目标 长官 可以开火 |
[18:04] | Delta 2, target is confirmed. | 三角洲1号 目标锁定 |
[18:08] | I’ve got good tone. Fox two. Missile away. | 进入最佳发射角度 狐狸2号 发射导弹 |
[18:22] | Splash one. | 命中目标 |
[18:23] | That’s a direct hit, Delta One. The target is down. | 直接击中目标 三角洲1号 |
[18:25] | I repeat, the target is down. | 重复 目标已被击落 |
[18:42] | Here’s the report so far. | 这是目前为止的报告 |
[18:45] | No nuclear radiation | 导弹被拦截后 |
[18:46] | was emitted when the missile was destroyed. | 没有发现核泄漏 |
[18:49] | Debris hit the ground and, uh… | 碎片散落到地面上… |
[18:51] | there was some damage and several injuries, | 造成了一些设施损坏 几个人受伤 |
[18:53] | but no loss of life as far as we know. | 但无人死亡 |
[18:55] | We’ll pick this up later. | 我们等会再讨论 |
[19:10] | When they told me you were dead… | 当他们告诉我你已经死了以后… |
[19:13] | It’s all right. I’m sorry. | 没事了 我很抱歉 |
[19:19] | Oh, I love you. | 哦 我爱你 |
[19:22] | I didn’t realize how much until I thought I lost you. | 我以为失去你时 才知道自己有多爱你 |
[19:30] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[19:34] | When that woman called and she told me… | 当那个女人打电话告诉我… |
[19:37] | Hey, listen… you did what you had to do. | 听着… 你做了你应做的 |
[19:39] | But I didn’t do what you did. | 但我没做你当时会做的事情 |
[19:41] | You chose me, and I chose… | 你选择了我 我却选择了… |
[19:42] | Look, we did the best we could, all right? | 我们都做了最好的决定 不是吗? |
[19:46] | Now it’s over. | 现在一切都结束了 |
[20:02] | Did you get the information that I sent you? | 收到资料了吗? |
[20:06] | No, commercial flights are still grounded. I’m… | 没 还没开放商业飞行 我… |
[20:10] | I’m trying to get Paul back on a military transport. | 我会通过军用运输渠道把Paul送回去的 |
[20:12] | Oh, please. Is there anything I can do for you? | 哦 拜托 我能为你做点什么吗? |
[20:15] | Yeah, I haven’t taken care of his funeral arrangements yet. | 我还没为他安排葬礼的事宜 |
[20:17] | I still need to call his mother. | 还要给他母亲打电话 |
[20:28] | Listen, I… I’m gonna, I’m gonna have to get back to you. | 听着 我… 我待会打给你 |
[20:31] | There’s something I need to deal with. | 我还要处理一些事情 |
[20:57] | Your father said you’re going to Washington tomorrow. | 你父亲说你明天回华盛顿 |
[21:00] | Yeah, I have to take care of Paul’s funeral. | 是的 我得处理Paul的葬礼 |
[21:05] | And after that? | 然后呢? |
[21:08] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[21:10] | I know this isn’t the right time | 我知道现在不是时候 |
[21:11] | to talk about everything. | 来讨论这些 |
[21:16] | Maybe tomorrow before you catch your flight, | 也许在你明天上飞机之前 |
[21:18] | we could, we could get together. | 我们可以在一起一段时间 |
[21:19] | Jack, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | Jack 我觉得这不太好 |
[21:26] | I thought we agreed that we… | 我以为我们都同意… |
[21:27] | wouldn’t make those kinds of decisions today. | 今天不作那样的决定 |
[21:29] | I know, but, just… | 我知道 但是… |
[21:33] | Audrey… | |
[21:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:38] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想和你度过余生 |
[21:41] | That’s all I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[21:46] | We both know that you belong here, Jack. | 我们都明白 你属于这里 Jack |
[21:50] | At CTU, | 在反恐局 |
[21:52] | doing what you do best. | 做你最擅长的 |
[21:54] | And thank God | 感谢上苍 |
[21:55] | there are people like you | 正因为有像你这样的人存在 |
[21:58] | who can deal with that world… | 世界才能维持和平… |
[22:07] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[22:09] | Please don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[22:13] | Oh, Jack. | 哦 Jack |
[22:17] | Oh, Jack. | 哦 Jack |
[22:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:26] | But after today, it’s just… | 今天过后 我们就… |
[22:32] | It won’t work. | 再也不能一起了 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:55] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[22:56] | Jack, it’s David Palmer. | Jack 我是David Palmer |
[22:59] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统阁下 |
[23:01] | Words cannot express the debt this country owes you. | 已经无法用语言来形容 你为这个国家所做的贡献 |
[23:04] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 阁下 |
[23:06] | Jack, this is hard for me, | Jack 很难说出口 |
[23:08] | but I don’t seem to have a choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[23:12] | The Chinese have proof | 中国那边已经得到 |
[23:14] | that you led the assault on their consulate. | 你指挥攻击他们领事馆的证据了 |
[23:17] | What kind of proof? | 什么证据? |
[23:18] | Howard Bern made a full confession. | Howard Bern全交代了 |
[23:22] | He identified you as the agent in charge. | 他指出是你领导的 |
[23:25] | And now the Chinese want me. | 现在中国那边想抓我 |
[23:27] | That’s right. And we have no choice but to comply. | 是的 我们只能遵从 |
[23:32] | I see. | 我明白 |
[23:33] | But what they really want is for you to implicate the government. | 但他们真正目的是要你供出这个国家 |
[23:37] | Mr. President, that will never happen. | 总统阁下 我不会说的 |
[23:39] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[23:43] | They’ll put you on trial, | 他们会对你严刑拷打 |
[23:44] | propagandize about American arrogance… | 指责美国的霸权主义… |
[23:46] | then put you in prison. | 然后把你关进监狱 |
[23:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:53] | Jack, this is unfair, to say the least, | Jack 退一步来讲 这非常不公平 |
[23:57] | and I’m ashamed of my part in it. | 我为自己也参与其中而感到惭愧 |
[24:01] | But I promise you this: | 但我向你保证: |
[24:03] | I will make it my life’s purpose to bring you back | 我将尽我所能 |
[24:05] | to American soil as soon as humanly possible. | 尽快把你带回美国 |
[24:09] | I know you’ll do what you can, sir. | 我知道 您会尽力的 阁下 |
[24:14] | The Secret Service is sending over an agent to CTU. | 特工局已经派了一名探员前往反恐局 |
[24:17] | He’ll place you under house arrest, | 他会把你软禁起来 |
[24:19] | but you’ll have some time to put your affairs in order. | 但你还有一些时间来处理你的事情 |
[24:27] | Jack, my friend, I wish there was something else I could say. | Jack 我的朋友 我希望还能和你说些别的 |
[24:31] | Mr. President, you’re doing what has to be done. | 总统阁下 你做了你必须做的决定 |
[24:34] | So will I. | 我也会 |
[24:38] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[24:44] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢 Jack |
[24:46] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 阁下 |
[24:54] | This is a messy situation. | 现在的情况一团糟 |
[24:56] | Even if Bauer doesn’t implicate the President | 即使Bauer没有把总统 |
[24:58] | in the attack on the consulate, | 授权袭击领事馆招出来 |
[25:00] | there are other problems. | 还有其他的麻烦 |
[25:02] | Bauer is Special Advisor to the Secretary of Defense, | Bauer是国防部长的特别顾问 |
[25:05] | which makes him a high-value prisoner. | 使他成为一个很有价值的罪犯 |
[25:07] | A gold mine of information. | 获取情报的最佳人选 |
[25:09] | The Chinese could squeeze him dry. | 中国那边会把他榨干 |
[25:12] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[25:13] | Plus, the Chinese could share the information | 另外 中国会把情报 |
[25:14] | with any intelligence agency in the world. | 传给其他国家的情报部门 |
[25:17] | Eventually, what they get out of Bauer | 最后 他们从Bauer那里得到的情报 |
[25:18] | could find its way into the hands of terrorists. | 就会落入恐怖分子的手中 |
[25:21] | This could set us back years. | 会对我们造成很大的威胁 |
[25:23] | So the bottom line is… | 那么底线就是… |
[25:25] | I don’t think you need me to spell that out for you. | 不用我来告诉你该做什么吧 |
[25:30] | I assume this isn’t coming from President Logan. | 这应该不是Logan总统的命令 |
[25:33] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[25:34] | He’s expressly forbidden it. | 他严令禁止 |
[25:37] | But that doesn’t mean he’d be sorry if it happened. | 但是如果真的这么做 他也不会不同意 |
[25:40] | So any investigation into Bauer’s death… | 那么关于Bauer死亡的调查… |
[25:43] | Will be brief and superficial. | 都会敷衍了事 |
[25:45] | I’ll see to it personally. | 我会亲自处理 |
[25:47] | Fine. I’ll take care of it. | 好 我来办 |
[25:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:12] | The President ordered Jack be extradited, not murdered. | 总统命令将Jack引渡 而不是谋杀 |
[26:15] | Cummings wants Bauer dead so the Chinese can’t question him. | Cummings想让Bauer死 中国就无法得到任何情报 |
[26:17] | President Logan shut him down. | Logan总统否决他了 |
[26:18] | We were both there. | 我们都在场 |
[26:20] | It was a weak rebuke, at best. | 最多只能算一个蹩脚的否决 |
[26:25] | This is still conjecture on your part, | 这仍然是你 |
[26:26] | based on one side of a conversation. | 断章取义的猜想 |
[26:28] | I know what I heard, and I know Cummings. You don’t. | 我知道听到了什么 并且我也了解Cummings 而你不了解 |
[26:34] | You really think he’s capable of doing something like this? | 你真以为他有能力做出这样的事吗? |
[26:36] | He’s been doing Logan’s dirty work for the last 15 years. | 过去15年来 他一直在帮Logan做幕后交易 |
[26:40] | Logan’s gotten used to looking the other way. | Logan已经习惯了他的方法 |
[26:42] | I’d tell the President myself, | 我本想亲自和总统说 |
[26:43] | but he won’t listen to me. | 但他不会听我的 |
[26:45] | If you don’t intervene now, it may be too late. | 如果你现在不出面干涉 就来不及了 |
[26:51] | … and the Prime Minister is offering | … 英国首相提议在 |
[26:53] | to host a conference in London | 伦敦召开会议 |
[26:55] | for improving the flow of intelligence information among nations. | 来促进两国的军事情报交流 |
[26:58] | Tell him I accept his gracious offer. | 告诉他我接受了他的邀请 |
[27:01] | Maybe you should tell him yourself, sir. | 也许您该亲自告诉他 阁下 |
[27:03] | I think he wants to congratulate you personally | 他想亲自祝贺您 |
[27:05] | for steering the country so effectively | 成功地化解了 |
[27:07] | in its time of crisis. | 危机 |
[27:09] | Set up a call. | 接通电话吧 |
[27:10] | Yes, sir. | 好的 阁下 |
[27:16] | David. | |
[27:20] | I have been overwhelmed | 我已经有些招架不住 |
[27:21] | by the outpouring of goodwill from heads of state | 来自世界各国 |
[27:24] | around the world. | 首脑的祝贺了 |
[27:25] | Well-deserved, Mr. President. | 总统先生 这是您应得的 |
[27:30] | You played a role, David. | 你帮了大忙 David |
[27:35] | You played a role. | 你帮了大忙 |
[27:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 阁下 |
[27:40] | So what can I do for you? | 我能为你做点什么? |
[27:46] | Would you excuse us? | 可以让我们单独待会儿吗? |
[27:47] | I’d like a moment alone with the President. | 我想和总统阁下单独谈谈 |
[27:59] | Sir, I have reason to believe | 阁下 我有理由相信 |
[28:00] | that your security chief may be preempting your decision | 您的安全主管也许会违背 |
[28:03] | to hand Jack Bauer over to the Chinese. | 您做出的把Jack Bauer交给中国的决定 |
[28:06] | Preempting me how? | 如何违背? |
[28:07] | By killing him before they can take custody. | 在他们关押Jack前杀了他 |
[28:10] | Oh, for God’s sake, David, | 看在上帝份上 David |
[28:13] | Cummings was just speaking hypothetically. | Cummings只是信口开河 |
[28:14] | You can’t take that at face value. | 不用太放在心上 |
[28:17] | Besides which, I told him it wasn’t an option. | 除此之外 我已经明令禁止了 |
[28:22] | All I’m asking you to do, sir, | 我所想要您做的 阁下 |
[28:24] | is to talk to Cummings, | 就是找Cummings谈谈 |
[28:25] | and make sure he understands your order. | 确保他充分理解了您的命令 |
[28:27] | David, I can’t indulge some half-baked conspiracy… | David 我不会纵容睁一只眼闭一只眼的行为… |
[28:29] | I think I’ve earned the privilege | 我想我已经证明了我的决定 |
[28:31] | of having my concerns taken seriously. | 应得到认真的考虑 |
[28:33] | You have. | 是的 |
[28:36] | But it’s also no secret that your presidency | 但同样在你的任期里 |
[28:38] | was infected with a certain level of paranoia | 也伴随着专政 |
[28:41] | and scandal. | 和丑闻 |
[28:44] | I won’t allow that in my administration. | 在我的任期里绝不允许 |
[28:47] | Questioning my security chief | 质问我的安全主管 |
[28:48] | would not only undermine his authority… | 只会降低他的威信… |
[28:50] | it would compromise mine, as well. | 同样也会影响到我 |
[28:55] | Hear no evil… | 置之不理… |
[28:59] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[29:00] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[29:07] | David, thank you again for your assistance today, | David 再次感谢你今天的帮助 |
[29:10] | but it’s time for you to go back to civilian life | 但你该回去享受你的平民生活了 |
[29:14] | and let me do my job. | 我要工作了 |
[29:54] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨 Jack |
[29:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[30:06] | I just found out that Logan’s going to make you take the fall | 我刚得知 Logan总统准备把中国领事馆 |
[30:08] | for everything that happened at the Chinese consulate. | 事件 都推倒让你一人身上 |
[30:11] | No one’s making me do anything. | 没有人能逼我做任何事情 |
[30:13] | The President didn’t have a choice. | 总统也是没办法 |
[30:16] | Yeah? Well, that doesn’t make it fair, does it? | 是吗? 可是这太不公平了 不是吗? |
[30:20] | It is what it is. | 事已至此 |
[30:23] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[30:24] | Jack, are you still at CTU? | Jack 你还在反恐局吗? |
[30:26] | Yes, sir. Tony Almeida’s just about to debrief me. | 是的 阁下 Tony Almeida正和我做交接 |
[30:29] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[30:31] | Do not turn yourself in. | 不要跟那些人走 |
[30:35] | The man they sent to take you into custody | 那个来逮捕你的人 |
[30:36] | has orders to kill you. | 接到了杀死你的命令 |
[30:39] | Orders from who? | 是谁的命令? |
[30:40] | Someone in Logan’s camp. | Logan阵营的人 |
[30:41] | They think the Chinese will break you. | 他们认为中国那边会逼你招供 |
[30:44] | Logan authorize this? | Logan同意了? |
[30:46] | Not directly, but he won’t do anything to stop it. | 没有 但他也没阻止 |
[30:48] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:50] | Get out of there now. | 赶快离开那里 |
[30:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 阁下 |
[31:26] | Bill Buchanan, Regional Director of Division, Los Angeles. | Bill Buchanan 洛杉矶分部主管 |
[31:29] | Dale Spaulding, Secret Service. | Dale Spaulding 特工局 |
[31:32] | You’ll have to sign this before I take Bauer. | 在我带走Bauer前 你要在这签字 |
[31:35] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[31:36] | Chain of custody authorization. | 批准拘捕的必要手续 |
[31:39] | I’m not signing anything until Bauer’s been debriefed. | Bauer交代完事情前 我是不会签的 |
[31:42] | When that happens, he’s all yours. | 在那之后 他就是你的了 |
[31:45] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[31:47] | We’d be burying a million Americans right now | 要不是Jack Bauer |
[31:49] | if it wasn’t for Jack Bauer. | 百万名民众已经丧生 |
[31:52] | He’s a hero. | 他是英雄 |
[31:53] | I’m sure he is. | 当然 |
[31:54] | I’m just following orders. | 我只是在执行命令 |
[31:57] | I want him treated with the respect he deserves. | 我希望他得到应有的尊重 |
[31:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:07] | Tony’s on line one. He says it’s urgent. | Tony在1号线 他说事态紧急 |
[32:09] | Something to do with Jack. | 有关Jack的 |
[32:12] | Buchanan. | |
[32:13] | Bill, it’s Tony. | Bill 我是Tony |
[32:14] | Jack escaped. | Jack逃跑了 |
[32:16] | Escaped? | 逃跑了? |
[32:17] | He took me by surprise. There was nothing I could do. | 他突然袭击我 我无法反抗 |
[32:19] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:20] | Look, he’s still inside the building, | 他还在楼里面 |
[32:21] | somewhere in Section C. | C区的某个地方 |
[32:22] | I’m the one who ordered the lockdown. | 是我命令封锁出口的 |
[32:24] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[32:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:27] | Bauer’s trying to get away. | Bauer想要逃跑 |
[32:45] | Jack disabled the surveillance feed a minute ago. | Jack一分钟前破坏了监视系统 |
[32:47] | Were you able to make visual contact before that? | 在此之前发现他了吗? |
[32:49] | Yes, he’s still in Section C. | 是的 他还在C区 |
[32:52] | Jack was willing to turn himself over to the Chinese. | Jack已经同意将自己交给中国那边了 |
[32:54] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[32:55] | I can’t say for sure, | 我不敢肯定 |
[32:56] | but he did get a phone call. | 但他接了个电话 |
[32:58] | Who from? | 谁打的? |
[32:58] | I don’t know. I was waiting for him to finish up. | 不知道 我等着他来完成汇报 |
[33:00] | Next thing I know, I’m on the ground. | 接下来我就被他打倒在地 |
[33:02] | He cold-cocked me. | 他把我打晕了 |
[33:03] | – Does Bauer have a weapon? – Yeah. | – Bauer有武器吗? – 有 |
[33:04] | How many entrances and exits? | 有多少个出入口? |
[33:06] | Four. They’re all blocked off. | 4个 已经全部关闭了 |
[33:07] | He’ll try to punch through ’em. | 他会想办法闯出去的 |
[33:09] | Yeah, but I have two guards posted at each point. | 是的 但在每个出口都有两名警卫 |
[33:11] | I’m not taking any chances. | 不能让他有半点可乘之机 |
[33:12] | – What are you doing? – Going after him. | – 你要干嘛? – 去抓他 |
[33:14] | Wait a second. | 等会 |
[33:15] | I’ve got orders to take Jack Bauer into custody. | 我受命逮捕Jack Bauer |
[33:17] | I intend to execute those orders. | 我要执行命令 |
[33:19] | This building is my jurisdiction. | 这栋大楼是我的辖区 |
[33:20] | You lost jurisdiction when you lost Bauer. | 你让Bauer跑了 就没有权利了 |
[33:23] | If you want me to stand down, call the President. | 如果你想阻止我就给总统打电话 |
[33:25] | Otherwise, stay out of my way. | 否则 就不要挡我的路 |
[33:26] | But I’m going with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[33:27] | No, you’re not. I’m doing this alone. | 不行 我一个人去 |
[33:29] | Either you take Tony, | 那你带着Tony |
[33:30] | or you’re not going in. | 否则你别想进去 |
[33:33] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[33:50] | Jack, it’s Tony. Are you in here? | Jack 我是Tony 你在这吗? |
[34:02] | Come on, let’s talk! There’s got to be a way out of this! | 出来 我们谈谈! 肯定有解决的办法! |
[34:10] | Jack, give it up! | Jack 投降吧! |
[34:19] | Stay out of my way. | 走开 |
[34:24] | This is over! | 结束了! |
[34:27] | I’m going to go bring Jack out. | 我去把Jack带出来 |
[34:29] | You want to stop me, you can shoot me in the back. | 如果你要阻止我 就在我背后开枪吧 |
[34:35] | Jack, I’m putting my weapon down. | Jack 我放下武器了 |
[34:38] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[34:48] | Jack? | |
[34:52] | Jack! | |
[35:04] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[35:27] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[35:28] | – He was shooting at us. – He was aiming wide. | – 他朝我们开枪了 – 他是在威慑我们 |
[35:31] | He was laying down cover fire. | 他只是在给自己做掩护 |
[35:33] | If he wanted to hit us, he’d have hit us. | 如果他想杀我们 早就杀了 |
[35:36] | Oh, my God, Jack. | 哦 天哪 Jack |
[35:38] | You killed him, you son of a bitch! You killed him! | 你杀了他 你这个该死的! 你杀了他! |
[35:40] | Get him out of here! Take him to the Situation Room. | 把他带走! 把他带到观察室去 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:54] | God, Jack. | 天哪 Jack |
[36:20] | Give me the epinephrine. | 给我肾上腺素 |
[36:27] | I hope it’s not too late. | 希望还不迟 |
[36:28] | He really looks dead. | 他看起来真像死了 |
[36:29] | That was the idea, Chloe. | 只是逢场作戏罢了 Chloe |
[36:39] | How fast is it supposed to take effect? | 要多长时间才能起效? |
[36:47] | Come on, Jack! | 醒醒 Jack! |
[36:55] | Damn! | 该死! |
[36:59] | Tony… | |
[37:00] | Come on, Jack! Damn it! | 醒醒 Jack! 该死! |
[37:10] | Can you hear me? | 听见我说话吗? |
[37:13] | You know where you are? | 知道你在哪吗? |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[37:16] | All right, Chloe, | 好了 Chloe |
[37:18] | I need you to run interference with the local coroner | 我需要你在我们把尸体换过来前 |
[37:21] | until we can switch bodies. | 拖住验尸官 |
[37:22] | Make sure their database synchs up with Jack’s information. | 确定更新Jack的身体特征 |
[37:24] | That won’t cover the autopsy. | 但逃不过尸体解剖的 |
[37:26] | There’s not going to be an autopsy. | 不会进行解剖的 |
[37:27] | They wanted Jack dead. Now he’s dead. | 他们想让Jack死 他已经死了 |
[37:40] | Bill… | |
[37:42] | I just talked to my father. | 刚和我父亲谈过 |
[37:44] | He said that Jack was being handed over | 他说Jack要被交给 |
[37:46] | to the Chinese government? | 中国政府? |
[37:48] | He was supposed to be… | 本来是… |
[37:51] | but he tried to escape. | 但他试图逃跑 |
[37:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[37:59] | Neither do I. | 我也不懂 |
[38:07] | No. | 不会的 |
[38:12] | Audrey… | |
[38:12] | No, don’t say it. | 别说了 |
[38:15] | No. | 不会的 |
[38:17] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:07] | All right, we’re clear. | 好了 我们安全了 |
[39:13] | You sure you’re okay, Jack? | 你确定没事吗 Jack? |
[39:15] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[39:20] | You both need to get back to CTU | 在别人起疑前 |
[39:21] | before anyone gets suspicious. | 你们马上回反恐局吧 |
[39:24] | Tony, you can drop me off anywhere up there. | Tony 把我随便放在哪 |
[39:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:28] | We’ve secured your new identity. | 我们已经帮你弄了新身份 |
[39:30] | It should help you get across the border. | 可以帮你通过边境 |
[39:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:32] | Did you get me a clean phone? | 能给我一个安全的手机吗? |
[39:34] | Yeah. Here’s a scramble filter. | 好 装有干扰器 |
[39:36] | You can talk up to one minute undetected. | 1分钟之内的谈话都不会被追踪到 |
[39:50] | I can’t thank you both enough for everything. | 对你们所做的 我感激不尽 |
[40:00] | You got to get going. | 你们必须走了 |
[40:10] | Jack… | |
[40:18] | Be careful. | 保重 |
[40:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:25] | You, too. | 你们也是 |
[40:28] | Thank you both for everything. | 谢谢你们为我所做的一切 |
[40:58] | Palmer. | |
[40:59] | Mr. President, this is Jack Bauer. | 总统阁下 我是Jack Bauer |
[41:03] | You threaded the eye of the needle. | 你真是死里逃生啊 |
[41:05] | I had some help, sir. | 我得到了帮助 阁下 |
[41:07] | I wanted to thank you | 我要谢谢您 |
[41:08] | for advising me of the situation. | 及时通知我 |
[41:10] | Mr. President, you saved my life. | 总统阁下 您救了我的命 |
[41:13] | I’m only sorry it came to this. | 很抱歉事情发展到这种一步 |
[41:16] | Me, too, sir. | 我也是 阁下 |
[41:17] | I just wanted to let you know that I was out. | 我只是想告诉您我已经逃出来了 |
[41:19] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[41:23] | This is probably the last time we’ll ever speak. | 这恐怕是我们最后一次谈话了 |
[41:29] | Jack, you do understand, when you hang up, | Jack 你是否明白 当你挂断这个电话以后 |
[41:31] | for all intents and purposes, Jack Bauer’s dead. | 从某种意义上来说 Jack Bauer已经死了 |
[41:37] | I understand that, sir. | 我明白 阁下 |
[41:41] | Mr. President, it’s been an honor. | 总统阁下 这是我的荣幸 |
[41:46] | Same for me, my friend. | 也是我的荣幸 我的朋友 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 |