时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | – Your wife survived the attack. – Thank God. | – 你的妻子在袭击中幸存下来了 – 感谢上帝 |
[00:21] | I should never have given in. | 我就不应该让步 |
[00:22] | I should have ordered back the motorcade. | 我应该召回车队 |
[00:24] | The terrorist attack failed. | 恐怖分子的袭击失败了 |
[00:26] | We have to assume they’ll make good on their threat to use | 我们必须假设他们会在美国境内 |
[00:29] | the Sentox nerve gas on American soil. | 充分利用剩下的Sentox神经毒气 |
[00:31] | Listen, I made a mistake. | 听我说 我犯了一个错误 |
[00:33] | – I didn’t think that I had any choice. – Charles. | – 我想我别无选择 – 查尔斯 |
[00:36] | You didn’t stand up to them. | 你没有勇敢地抵抗他们 |
[00:38] | You saved my life. | 是你救了我 |
[00:40] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[00:42] | Country’s lucky to have men like you… | 拥有你这样的人真是国家的幸运 |
[00:44] | I’m lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[00:46] | Mrs. Logan? | 洛根夫人? |
[00:49] | Christopher Henderson was responsible for setting up | 克里斯托夫·亨德森对安排 |
[00:52] | the deal that allowed the terrorists to gain control of the Sentox. | 让恐怖分子得到Sentox毒气的交易付有责任 |
[00:54] | He left me for dead. | 他让我去送死 |
[00:55] | Right now, Henderson is our primary link. | 现在 亨德森是我们最重要的线索 |
[00:58] | You are going to tell me now how to find the rest of the nerve gas. | 你现在就得告诉我怎样才能 找到剩下的那些神经毒气 |
[01:01] | Do it, Jack. Get it done. | 来吧 杰克 动手吧 |
[01:02] | Shoot me. | 朝我开枪 |
[01:04] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[01:06] | I shot her above the kneecap. | 我打在她的大腿上 |
[01:07] | – She can still walk. – Son of a bitch! | – 她还能走路的 – 狗娘养的 |
[01:09] | You make me shoot again, | 你逼我再朝她开枪的话 |
[01:10] | she’ll spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. | 她就要在轮椅上过她的下半辈子了 |
[01:12] | Tell him what he wants to know. | 告诉他他想知道的事情吧 |
[01:13] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[01:14] | I’m bringing Christopher Henderson into CTU. | 我马上带克里斯托夫·亨德森去CTU |
[01:17] | I need an interrogation room prepped. | 准备好一间审讯室 |
[01:19] | I don’t care that you took my wallet. | 我不介意你拿了我的钱包 |
[01:21] | I just need to get my keycard back. | 我只想要回我的钥匙卡 |
[01:22] | It’s of no value to you. | 你拿去一点用都没有 |
[01:23] | It just lets me in and out of this building. | 它只是我出入这幢大楼用的 |
[01:25] | Okay, you told me we were just going to take | 你跟我说我们只 |
[01:27] | his cash and a credit card. | 拿他的钱和一张信用卡 |
[01:29] | That’s how I’m getting us all this money. | 这就是最值钱的信用卡 |
[01:31] | $20,000 line of credit | 值两万美金 |
[01:33] | right here. | 就在这里 |
[01:34] | Who’s going to pay you that kind of money? | 谁会给你钱买这东西 |
[01:42] | – I have the keycard. – How long will it take for you | – 我拿到钥匙卡了 – 你要多长时间 |
[01:45] | to reprogram it? | 才能设置好? |
[01:46] | Five minutes, and then we will be able to use it | 5分钟 然后CTU的大门就 |
[01:48] | to access CTU. | 敞开了 |
[01:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:53] | The following takes place between 6Pm and 7Pm | 以下是发生于傍晚六点至七点之间的故事 |
[02:59] | Yes. | 讲 |
[03:01] | I’m reprogramming | 我正在重新设置 |
[03:02] | the CTU keycard right now. | 那张CTU的钥匙卡 |
[03:03] | Will it work? | 能行吗? |
[03:05] | I need to change the ID, | 改一下ID即可 |
[03:06] | but preserve McGill’s executive entry privileges. | 但保存麦克基尔的访问权限 |
[03:09] | It won’t be a problem. | 不会有问题的 |
[03:11] | Good. | 好 |
[03:12] | Our couriers are delivering the canisters to the targets. | 我们的手下正在把毒气罐送往目的地 |
[03:14] | They’ll be in place soon. | 他们很快就能就位 |
[03:16] | When are you launching your attacks? | 你什么时候发动袭击? |
[03:18] | After you’re done at CTU. | 在你办完CTU的事之后 |
[03:20] | I’m a few minutes out. | 我挂断电话几分钟 |
[03:21] | Call me when you’re there. | 你到那里了就给我打电话 |
[03:23] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[03:35] | We were able to neutralize the attack on the hospital, sir. | 我们消除了医院的袭击威胁 长官 |
[03:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:40] | Do we have any idea | 我们知不知道恐怖分子的 |
[03:41] | what the terrorists’ next target might be? | 下一个袭击目标是哪里? |
[03:43] | We’re working with federal and state authorities | 我们正在和联邦以及州政府合作 |
[03:45] | to harden security around the highest-value targets | 来加强洛杉矶市重要目标的 |
[03:47] | in Los Angeles. | 警戒工作 |
[03:48] | In other words, no. We’re completely in the dark. | 也就是说 我们一无所知 |
[03:50] | We’re just sitting around, waiting for Bierko to hit us again. | 我们只是束手无策地 等着比耶科再度袭击我们 |
[03:53] | We do have one promising lead, sir. | 我们还有一条有希望的线索 长官 |
[03:56] | Jack Bauer was able to recapture the man who escaped, | 杰克·鲍尔抓住了逃跑的目标疑犯 |
[03:59] | Christopher Henderson. | 克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[04:00] | Henderson was a Defense contractor | 在国防部的一个承包商工作 |
[04:02] | who brokered the sale of the nerve gas to Bierko. | 是他促成了把神经毒气卖给比耶科的交易 |
[04:06] | Is this the same Christopher Henderson who worked at CTU? | 就是那个在CTU工作的 克里斯托夫·亨德森吗? |
[04:09] | Yes, sir. He was head of Field Ops, | 是的 长官 他是外勤行动主管 |
[04:11] | until Jack brought him down on corruption charges. | 直到杰克指控他贪污拉他下台为止 |
[04:13] | And this Henderson knows how to find Bierko? | 这个亨德森知道怎么找到比耶科? |
[04:17] | We believe so, but he’s not cooperating. | 我们认为是这样 但是他不合作 |
[04:18] | Jack’s bringing him in for further interrogation. | 杰克现在带他过来做进一步的审讯 |
[04:23] | Keep me posted on any progress. | 有进展就向我报告 |
[04:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:26] | Mr. Buchanan, | 布坎南先生 |
[04:28] | Tony Almeida’s been asking to see you down in the Clinic. | 托尼·阿尔梅达要求 在下面的医务室见你 |
[04:30] | I don’t have time right now. Tell him I’ll get to him as soon as I can. | 我现在没时间 告诉他我一有空就去见他 |
[04:33] | And, Ms. Raines ? | 瑞恩斯女士? |
[04:35] | Kim Bauer is here. | 金·鲍尔来了 |
[04:37] | She’s just clearing Security. | 她 刚通过安检 |
[04:46] | Put her in the Field Ops Office, please. | 请让她去外勤行动办公室 |
[04:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[05:00] | What’s Kim Bauer doing here? | 金·鲍尔到这里来做什么? |
[05:02] | Jack asked me to call her. | 杰克叫我打电话给她的 |
[05:06] | Does she know? | 她知道吗? |
[05:08] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[05:11] | Who’s with her? | 跟她在一起的是谁? |
[05:12] | I don’t know, but I’ll find out from Security. | 我不知道 但我会从保安那里查的 |
[05:14] | Excuse me. | 抱歉失陪 |
[05:24] | – This is Bauer. – Hey, it’s me. | – 我是鲍尔 – 是我 |
[05:26] | Is Burke prepped for the medical interrogation? | 伯克准备好药物审讯了吗? |
[05:28] | Yes. | 好了 |
[05:31] | Jack, Kim just arrived at CTU. | 杰克 金刚才到CTU了 |
[05:34] | – What did you say to her? – Nothing yet. | – 你对她说什么了? – 什么都还没说 |
[05:37] | Good. I want her to hear it from me. | 很好 我希望由我来向她解释 |
[05:40] | Jack, it might be easier for her | 杰克 要是她在见到你之前 |
[05:41] | if she knows that you’re alive before she sees you. | 先知道你还活着 也许会使她好受些 |
[05:46] | When I first saw you… | 当我第一次见到你的时候… |
[05:48] | – It’s-it’s just… – Yeah, I know. | – 那真是… – 我明白 |
[05:51] | I-I… I understand. | 我 我…我理解那种感受 |
[05:55] | Look, when you talk to her, | 你对她说的时候 |
[05:57] | just explain that the reason why | 只要向对她解释 |
[05:59] | I couldn’t tell her I was still alive was ’cause | 我不能告诉她我还活着的原因是 |
[06:01] | I was trying to protect her. | 因为要保护她 |
[06:02] | Of course, I will. | 我当然会 |
[06:03] | Audrey, thank you. | 奥黛丽 谢谢 |
[06:10] | Kim’s at CTU right now. | 金现在在CTU? |
[06:15] | You know, after you died, | 你死了之后 |
[06:16] | Chase left her, and she hit bottom. | 蔡斯离开了她 她情况极为糟糕 |
[06:20] | Did you know that? | 这些你知道吗? |
[06:22] | It’s only right now she’s putting her life back together. | 她到现在才重新开始她的生活 |
[06:25] | Or maybe you did know that, | 或许你知道 |
[06:26] | but you just couldn’t do anything about it ? | 但是你只是什么也做不了? |
[06:28] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这与你无关 |
[06:30] | Oh, I think it concerns me, Jack. | 我认为跟我有关系 杰克 |
[06:31] | Miriam and I were there for Kim when you weren’t. | 你不在的时候 是玛瑞安和我陪在金身边 |
[06:35] | Whatever you think of me, Miriam and I love that girl. | 不管你怎样看我 玛瑞安和我都爱这个女孩子 |
[06:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:51] | Both my parents died here. | 我的父母都死在这里 |
[06:55] | I swore I’d never come back to this place. | 我曾经发誓再也不要回到这里来了 |
[06:57] | Well, we can leave right now if you want. | 你想离开的话 我们现在就走 |
[07:01] | Here, she’s coming. | 她来了 |
[07:05] | Kim. | 金 |
[07:06] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[07:08] | This is Barry Landes. | 这位是巴里·兰德斯 |
[07:10] | – Hi. – Audrey Raines. | – 你好 – 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[07:12] | So, what is it? | 到底有什么事? |
[07:13] | What did you have to tell me that was so important? | 你有什么重要的事情必须要告诉我? |
[07:16] | I think it would be better if we talked in private. | 我认为我们还是私下谈比较好 |
[07:19] | Whatever you have to say, you can say it in front of Barry. | 不管什么事情 都可以当着巴里的面说 |
[07:21] | – Kim, I really think that that this… – No, no, it’s… it’s Okay. | – 金 我真的认为这… – 不 不 没关系 |
[07:30] | It’s about your father. | 是关于你的父亲 |
[07:33] | What about my father? | 关于我父亲的什么事? |
[07:37] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[07:43] | Kim, he wanted to tell you but couldn’t, in order to protect you. | 金 他想过告诉你 但是为了保护你 他不能这么做 |
[07:47] | Someone inside the government wanted your father dead, | 政府里有人想杀掉你的父亲 |
[07:50] | so he staged his own death and went underground. | 所以他安排了他自己死亡的假象 然后秘密藏匿起来了 |
[07:53] | He knew, that you wouldn’t be safe | 他知道要是告诉你他还活着 |
[07:56] | if he told you that he was alive. | 你就会有危险 |
[08:01] | I didn’t know either until this morning. | 我也是今天早上才知道的 |
[08:08] | I thought maybe if I told you now before you saw him, | 我觉得要是在你见到他之前告诉你 |
[08:10] | it might be a little bit easier. | 也许会让你好受一些 |
[08:14] | He’s on his way in now to CTU. | 他正在赶往CTU的路上 |
[08:29] | Hello, Mike. | 你好 麦克 |
[08:31] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[08:33] | I thought you were in Salt Lake City today. | 我以为你今天会在盐湖城 |
[08:35] | Hal canceled his engagements to be here, Mike. | 哈尔取消了他原定的安排赶到这里 麦克 |
[08:40] | I think you’ll agree we need all hands on deck | 你不会反对动员所有力量 |
[08:41] | to deal with this Sentox situation. | 来处理这次Sentox毒气危机吧? |
[08:43] | – Of course, Mr. President. – Okay. | – 当然不是 总统先生 – 好 |
[08:47] | So, what’s on your mind, Hal? | 那么 你怎么看 哈尔? |
[08:49] | Mr. President, when these terrorists attack, | 总统先生 当这些恐怖分子发动袭击的时候 |
[08:51] | you’re going to need to maintain order. | 你需要维持良好的社会秩序 |
[08:54] | And I submit to you, | 而且我说出我的看法供您参考 |
[08:55] | the plan you’re implementing with CTU | 您和CTU所实施的计划不足以 |
[08:57] | is inadequate. | 应付现状 |
[08:59] | Sir, it was drawn up after a careful study | 长官 这是在仔细研究了 |
[09:02] | for an attack of just this magnitude. | 这样规模的袭击之后制定出来的计划 |
[09:05] | CTU is already coordinating with first responders. | CTU已经和第一反应部队合作了 |
[09:09] | Fine, and they should still do so. | 很好 他们也应该继续这么做 |
[09:12] | But what I’m proposing is something far more sweeping. | 但是我要提出的 是更大规模的举措 |
[09:16] | And I believe it’s warranted by the facts. | 而且我确信这是以事实为依据的 |
[09:18] | Andrew? | 安德鲁? |
[09:22] | To begin with, | 首先 |
[09:23] | I’m revising all of CTU’s casualty estimates, | 我修正了CTU所做的伤亡估计 |
[09:27] | based on the assumption that the terrorists will hit | 假设恐怖分子会袭击 |
[09:29] | all of these high-profile targets: hospitals, | 所有这些高亮标注的目标 |
[09:31] | malls, sporting arenas, transit hubs. | 医院 商业区 体育场 交通枢纽 |
[09:34] | My low estimate is 400,000 casualties. | 我的最低估计是40万伤亡 |
[09:38] | Now, that’s a considerable upward revision. | 这数目怎么增加这么多 |
[09:41] | I’d like to know how you reached it. | 我希望知道你是怎么得出这个结论的 |
[09:43] | Well, you’re free to talk to my working group. | 你尽可以去咨询我的工作组 |
[09:45] | You know, frankly, I believe that there are a lot of people | 坦白地说 我相信有很多人 |
[09:47] | who don’t take this threat seriously enough. | 不把这次威胁当回事 |
[09:49] | I assure you we’re taking it very seriously. | 我向你保证 我们正很严肃地处理这件事情 |
[09:51] | We have no agenda but to do so. | 我们没有议程 但是确实在严肃处理这件事 |
[09:54] | Considering these revised numbers, | 考虑到修正后的数据 |
[09:55] | what’s your recommendation? | 你有何建议? |
[09:57] | Well, I believe you should be thinking | 我认为你应当考虑 |
[09:59] | of a preemptive declaration of martial law | 在洛杉矶及其周围地区 |
[10:01] | in the greater Los Angeles area. | 预先宣布戒严 |
[10:03] | Mr. President, | 总统阁下 |
[10:04] | martial law is appropriate only | 戒严令只有万不得已 |
[10:06] | as a last-ditch measure, | 才能采用 |
[10:09] | not as a preemptive one. | 而不能作为预防性措施 |
[10:11] | Go on. | 继续 |
[10:12] | Every study we’ve done has shown it would incite more unrest, | 我们做过的每一项研究都表明 这只会引发更多的不安情绪 |
[10:16] | not less. | 而不是缓解 |
[10:17] | And you couldn’t do it without approval from Congress. | 而且只有国会批准后 你才可以这么做 |
[10:19] | Which is why we won’t call it martial law. | 这正是我们不将其称为戒严令的原因 |
[10:23] | No one is going to play semantics here | 当我们派部队上街 |
[10:25] | when we’re putting troops on the street | 来避免人们互相残杀的时候 |
[10:26] | to try to keep people from killing each other. | 那时就不会有人在这咬文嚼字了 |
[10:28] | You’re talking about a panic that hasn’t happened. | 你是要制造一场不存在的恐慌 |
[10:30] | Right now, the public isn’t even aware of a threat. | 现在公众甚至还不知道有威胁存在 |
[10:33] | You declare martial law, you’ll have to tell them. | 你要宣布戒严 你就得告诉他们 |
[10:38] | How long would it take to deploy the troops? | 部署军队需要多长时间? |
[10:40] | I’ve already been in touch with the Pentagon. | 我已经跟五角大楼联系过了 |
[10:43] | National Guard and Army units are on standby, pending your decision. | 国民警卫队和军队各部正在待命 等待您的决定 |
[10:46] | Mr. President, I agree there’s a case | 总统先生 我知道必须做出一个决定 |
[10:49] | to be made, but for God’s sake, let’s make it to Congress. | 但是看在上帝份上 我们务必要通知国会 |
[10:51] | – We can declare an emergency session… – We don’t have time, Mike. | – 我们可以召开国会紧急会议 – 麦克 我们没有时间了 |
[10:55] | Hal is right. This… This attack could take place any minute. | 哈尔说的对 这次袭击随时都可能发生 |
[10:57] | If CTU can’t find this man Bierko, we’re going to get hit. | 如果CTU不能找到那个叫比耶科的人 我们就会遭到恐怖袭击的 |
[11:02] | It would be smart to have control of the streets. | 控制街道是明智的做法 |
[11:28] | This is a mistake, Jack. | 这是错误的 杰克 |
[11:29] | You don’t want to do this. | 你这么做会后悔的 |
[11:30] | Get out. | 出来 |
[11:32] | I’ll get immediate immunity if I talk. | 我只要说出来就会立刻得到豁免 |
[11:34] | You know it, and I know it. And I’m not even going to ask for it. | 这一点你明白 我也明白 我甚至不用去要求得到豁免 |
[11:37] | Damn it, Jack. Will you listen to me? | 混账 杰克 你在听我说吗 |
[11:38] | I’m not trying to protect myself. I’m trying to protect this country. | 我不是为了保护自己 我是为了保护这个国家 |
[11:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[11:42] | You don’t want to know what I know. | 你不会希望知道我所知道的事情 |
[11:44] | You get me to talk, I promise you | 我向你保证 你要是让我开口 |
[11:45] | you’ll just be opening Pandora’s box. | 你就如同开启了潘多拉的魔盒 |
[11:48] | Tell me, and let me judge that for myself. | 告诉我 让我来自己来权衡好了 |
[11:52] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是这样想的 |
[11:59] | I’ll set him up in Holding. | 我会把他关在禁闭室 |
[12:00] | Let me know when he’s ready for interrogation. | 当可以审问他的时候告诉我 |
[12:02] | – Yes, sir. – Jack. | – 是的 长官 – 杰克 |
[12:18] | Keycard, please. | 请出示通行卡 |
[12:38] | Oh. All clear, sir. | 可以了 先生 请进吧 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:09] | Okay, I will, thanks. | 好的 我会的 谢谢 |
[13:11] | That was Curtis; he’s on his way back from the hospital. | 是柯蒂斯打来的 他正在从医院回来的路上 |
[13:13] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[13:22] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[13:30] | Did you speak to Kim? | 你跟金谈过了吗? |
[13:31] | – Yes. – What was her reaction? | – 是的 – 她有什么反应? |
[13:33] | She’s a little confused. | 她有点困惑不解 |
[13:34] | You should also know that she’s here with someone. | 你要知道她是跟另一个人一起来的 |
[13:36] | I think it might be her boyfriend. | 我想那大概是她的男朋友 |
[13:37] | His name is Barry Landes. | 他叫巴里·兰德斯 |
[13:40] | – Where is she? – She’s in the Field Ops Office. | – 她在哪儿? – 她在外勤行动办公室 |
[13:48] | – Okay, thanks. – Yeah. | – 好的 谢谢 – 好 |
[14:24] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[14:26] | I don’t know what you expect me to say. | 我不知道你希望我说什么 |
[14:29] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么也不用说 |
[14:31] | Why didn’t you just tell me you were alive? | 你为什么不告诉我你活着? |
[14:35] | I couldn’t. | 我不能说 |
[14:37] | If you knew I was alive, you would have been at risk. | 如果你知道我活着 你早就有危险了 |
[14:39] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[14:41] | You could have chosen to trust her. | 你应该选择信任她 |
[14:47] | I’d like to speak with my daughter alone, please. | 我希望能跟我女儿单独谈话 劳驾 |
[14:49] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我认为这不是个好主意 |
[14:51] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么看 |
[14:52] | I’m sure you don’t. | 我知道你不在乎 |
[14:54] | All that matters is you, and the judgments you make. | 你只在乎你自己以及你做的判断 |
[14:56] | Even if it affects those that love you. | 即使这会影响那些爱你的人 |
[14:58] | Kim. | 金 |
[15:00] | Barry, please, let me speak to my dad. | 巴里 让我跟我爸爸谈 |
[15:08] | – I’ll be right outside. – Yeah. | – 我就待在门外 – 好的 |
[15:16] | Don’t judge him. | 别因此就对他下结论 |
[15:19] | He was there when no one else was. | 大家都不理会我的时候 只有他陪着我 |
[15:31] | The most painful thing that I’ve ever been through | 我所经历过的最痛心的事情 |
[15:35] | was having to walk away from you. | 就是不得不离开你 |
[15:40] | Even more painful than losing your mother. | 甚至比失去你的母亲还要痛苦 |
[15:43] | But it was the only way to make sure | 但这是确保你安全的 |
[15:44] | that you would be safe. | 唯一办法 |
[15:49] | I buried you. | 我埋葬了你 |
[15:52] | I… I know. | 我…我知道 |
[15:58] | You know, there’s something wrong with people like you. | 你知道 像你这样的人有个毛病 |
[16:02] | You can’t hold on to anything. | 你不能坚持做任何事情 |
[16:04] | Chase couldn’t either. | 蔡斯也不能 |
[16:05] | He tried for a while, and then he was gone, just like you. | 他尝试了一段时间 然后就离开了 就像你一样 |
[16:09] | And now, you’re back… | 而现在你回来了… |
[16:12] | and I’m just supposed to… | 而我就应该表现得… |
[16:19] | I’m happy that you’re alive. | 很高兴得知你还活着 |
[16:21] | I am. | 没错 是这样 |
[16:25] | But I can’t give you what you want right now. | 但是我不能立即给你想要的一切 |
[16:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:35] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[16:45] | I need you to know that I’m sorry, and I… | 我需要你知道我很抱歉 并且我… |
[16:48] | Please, just go. | 够了 你走吧 |
[16:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:55] | Burke needs you in holding. | 伯克要你去审讯室 |
[16:57] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上就去 |
[17:00] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:01] | Barry’s got a conference. We have a plane to catch. | 巴里要参加一个会议 我们要去赶飞机了 |
[17:04] | Please, Kimberly… | 金伯莉 别这样… |
[17:07] | I want you to stay just a little longer. | 我想让你再多呆一会儿 |
[17:10] | There are some things that I still need to tell you. | 我还有些事情需要告诉你 |
[17:14] | Please? | 行吗? |
[17:17] | I’ll talk to Barry. | 我得和巴里商量一下 |
[17:21] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[18:35] | You call for me, Tony? | 你要见我 托尼? |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[18:40] | That’s what I wanted to ask you. | 这正是我要问你的 |
[18:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[18:45] | What do you think I mean, Bill? | 比尔 你认为我是什么意思? |
[18:47] | My wife was killed this morning, right in front of my eyes. | 今天早上我的妻子就在我面前被杀害了 |
[18:50] | And nobody here has told me who did it, or why. | 至今没人告诉我 究竟是谁干的或者动机? |
[18:53] | The investigation is ongoing, Tony. | 调查正在进行 托尼 |
[18:55] | Come on, Bill. | 行了 比尔 |
[18:58] | I used to work here. | 我在这里工作过 |
[19:00] | I know that’s what you say to people | 我知道当你们不愿意说出事实的时候 |
[19:02] | when you don’t want to tell them the truth. | 你就会这么说 |
[19:04] | The truth is you’re not an agent anymore. | 事实是你不再是一名政府特工了 |
[19:07] | And what you’re asking me is classified. | 而你问我的事情是机密 |
[19:11] | Tony, it doesn’t matter what I tell you, there’s nothing you can do. | 托尼 我告诉你什么无关紧要 你对此无能为力 |
[19:14] | I know there’s nothing I can do! | 我知道我什么也做不了 |
[19:15] | Look at me, for God’s sake! | 看在上帝份上 看着我 |
[19:19] | I just want to know who did it. | 我只想知道是谁干的 |
[19:22] | I think for the sake of all the years I’ve given this place, | 我想凭我为这个地方奉献了这么多年 |
[19:24] | and all the sacrifices I’ve made, I think I deserve to know. Don’t you? | 以及我所做的所有牺牲的份上 我认为我理应知道 对吗? |
[19:33] | All I can tell you is… | 我只能这样跟你说… |
[19:37] | Michelle’s murder was part of a bigger plan… | 米歇尔被杀是个大阴谋的一部分… |
[19:41] | to supply terrorists with Sentox nerve gas. | 向恐怖分子提供Sentox神经毒气 |
[19:46] | Who’s behind it? | 是谁主使的? |
[19:49] | Who’s responsible, Bill? | 是谁负责的 比尔? |
[19:53] | The highest we’ve been able to get up the chain of command | 我们现在查到的最高指挥人 |
[19:55] | is someone you might know from when you worked here. | 是一个你在这里工作的时候 可能就认识的一个人 |
[19:58] | Christopher Henderson | 克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[20:02] | What? | 什么? |
[20:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:06] | We’re working on it, Tony. | 我们正在查 托尼 |
[20:10] | Don’t let him get away with this, Bill. | 别让他逃脱惩罚 比尔 |
[20:12] | Don’t you let him cut a deal. | 别和他妥协 |
[20:15] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[20:52] | What do we know about the man who’s with Kim? | 你了解跟金在一起的那个男人是什么情况吗? |
[20:54] | He’s registered with the state as a clinical psychologist. | 一个州里的注册临床心理医生 |
[21:00] | – She was his patient? – I think so, yes. | – 她是他的病人? – 我猜是的 |
[21:08] | He’s ready. | 可以开始了 |
[21:13] | Whatever he’s not telling us is important. | 他想保密的消息一定很重要 |
[21:16] | He knows what’s coming. | 他知道接下来会发生什么 |
[21:22] | And he’s willing to tolerate an inhuman amount of pain. | 而他宁愿忍受非人所能承受的痛苦 |
[21:24] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[21:51] | Damn it, Christopher. | 你妈的 克里斯托夫 |
[21:54] | I don’t think you became a part of this because of self-interest. | 我认为你不是因为你的私利 而卷入这件事的 |
[21:58] | I honestly believe that you think | 我真的相信你认为 |
[22:00] | what you’re doing right now is the best thing for this country, | 你现在做的事情 是对国家最有益的 |
[22:02] | but it is not your choice to make. | 但这不是由你做决定的事 |
[22:05] | That’s good, Jack. | 这很好 杰克 |
[22:07] | Disarm your subject’s resolve by showing empathy, | 通过向你的审问对象表示同情 |
[22:09] | and respect for his agenda. | 并表示尊重他的选择来瓦解其决心 |
[22:10] | This is not a joke. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[22:13] | Thousands of lives are at stake. | 成千上万条生命危如累卵 |
[22:15] | People that we promised to protect, to make feel safe. | 是那些我们承诺要保护 并使之有安全感的人们 |
[22:19] | There is enough time for you to tell me what I need to know | 你有足够多的时间来告诉我 |
[22:21] | to stop this insanity. | 怎样来阻止这起疯狂的行径 |
[22:23] | Please. | 别逼我 |
[22:25] | I’m sorry, Jack. I really am. | 很抱歉 杰克 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:28] | But I can’t tell you what you want to know. | 但是我不能告诉你 你想知道的事情 |
[22:40] | Start it. | 用刑 |
[23:47] | Mrs. Logan. | 洛根夫人 |
[23:52] | Mrs. Logan, if I could have a minute. | 洛根夫人 我能不能和你说几句话 |
[23:55] | If this is about Aaron, it doesn’t concern you. | 如果是有关艾伦的事 那与你无关 |
[23:57] | No, Mrs. Logan, it doesn’t. | 不 洛根夫人 不是 |
[23:58] | And I’m not here to discuss it. | 我来这里不是探讨这个问题的 |
[24:00] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[24:02] | The country’s facing a crisis. | 国家正面临危机 |
[24:05] | The President needs you. | 总统需要你 |
[24:08] | He, he needs me. | 他 真好笑阿 |
[24:11] | If you think the decision to let the attack | 要是你认为他做出让车队受袭的决定 |
[24:13] | on the motorcade proceed was easy for him, you’re wrong. | 是轻而易举的话 那么你错了 |
[24:18] | I was with him when he got down on his knees and prayed. | 当时他跪下来祈祷 我就在他身边 |
[24:23] | He did? | 他真的这样做了? |
[24:24] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[24:26] | He didn’t want to lose you. | 他不想失去你 |
[24:29] | But with the lives of so many people in jeopardy, | 但是这么多人的生命危在旦夕 |
[24:33] | he felt he had no choice. | 他觉得他别无选择 |
[24:42] | We’ve known each other a long time, you and I. | 我们彼此了解对方已经很久了 |
[24:45] | Why don’t you stop talking about what a positive influence I am, | 不要说诸如我会带来 什么样的积极影响之类的话了 |
[24:48] | and tell me precisely what it is | 告诉我究竟 |
[24:50] | you’re trying to get me to do. | 你要我做什么 |
[24:57] | Vice President Gardner is advising your husband | 副总统加德纳尔尔 建议你的丈夫 |
[25:00] | to declare martial law in Los Angeles | 预先在洛杉矶宣布戒严 |
[25:03] | in preparation for the release of the nerve gas. | 来应对释放神经毒气的袭击 |
[25:07] | He wants to do it without congressional sanction | 他不想经过国会批准就这么做 |
[25:09] | or a timetable to lift it. | 也没有时间表定下解除期限 |
[25:12] | He can’t just rewrite the law. | 他不能无视法律的存在 |
[25:15] | – Hal’s got an agenda. – Well, he’s wrong. | – 哈尔早有预谋的 – 但他是错的 |
[25:17] | This will make things far worse. | 这会使情况变得更糟 |
[25:19] | Mrs. Logan, all I know is, | 洛根夫人 我所知道的是 |
[25:21] | the President is listening to Hal Gardner. | 总统现在听信哈尔·加德纳尔的话 |
[25:24] | And it will only help the country | 只有让他也听信你的话 |
[25:26] | to have him listening to you as well. | 才能对国家有益 |
[26:19] | No, hold off on deploying units 7 through 12 | 不 暂停7到12号单位的部署 |
[26:21] | until we finalize our target scenario. | 直到我们确定我们对手的计划 |
[26:23] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[26:24] | I was running a channel clearance, | 我刚才在做管道检查 |
[26:26] | and I noticed that one of the environmental systems | 我注意到一个环境系统中 |
[26:28] | put out a trouble flag. | 出了问题 |
[26:29] | It’s probably a tech crew changing out a circuit board. | 可能是技术人员在更换电路板 |
[26:31] | That’s what I thought, but I logged on to the manifest. | 我就是这么想的 但是我登陆到工作计划 |
[26:33] | There’s nothing scheduled. | 并没有这样的安排 |
[26:34] | Carrie, I’m in the middle of coordinating with first responders. | 凯莉 我正在协调现第一反应部队 |
[26:37] | We’re on high alert. I don’t have time for this. | 我们处在高度警戒状态 我没时间管这个 |
[26:40] | You don’t have to snap at me. | 你无需这样训斥我 |
[26:42] | I just thought someone should check it out. | 我只是觉得应该有人去检查检查 |
[26:44] | Then check it out. | 那就去检查一下 |
[26:51] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[28:06] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[28:09] | You acted like the President of the United States. | 你做了作为美国总统该做的事 |
[28:13] | Yes, I did. | 是这样 |
[28:16] | But you wanted me to be your husband first. | 但是你希望我首先做我作为一个丈夫该做的事 |
[28:22] | Can’t pretend that I didn’t. | 这一点我无法否认 |
[28:30] | I still love you as much as I always did. | 我还是像过去一样爱你 |
[28:38] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[28:41] | There’ll be plenty of time for us later. | 以后我们还有很多时间 |
[28:44] | You have to get back to work. | 你必须回去工作 |
[28:47] | The country needs you | 国家比我 |
[28:49] | more than I do. | 更需要你 |
[28:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:00] | Anybody working on the system? | 有人在整修系统吗? |
[30:14] | Chloe. | 科洛依 |
[30:16] | Hi, Kim. | 金 你好 |
[30:17] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:20] | Look, my father said that he had to do something. | 我父亲说他要办点事情 |
[30:22] | You know how long he’s gonna be? | 你知道他要多久才能办完吗? |
[30:24] | No, sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[30:26] | Chloe… | 科洛依… |
[30:27] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[30:30] | You knew my father was alive, didn’t you? | 你以前就知道我父亲活着 是吗? |
[30:35] | For a year and a half you’ve known. | 早在一年半以前 |
[30:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:41] | He trusted you. | 他信任你 |
[30:42] | Only because he had to; I helped stage his death. | 那是他不得已而为之 我帮助他布置了死亡的假象 |
[30:45] | You don’t have to make excuses. | 你不需要编造借口 |
[30:47] | I’m not making excuses. | 我不是找借口 |
[30:48] | Four people knew he was alive, two of them are dead: | 有四个人知道他活着 两个已经死了 |
[30:50] | President Palmer, and Michelle Dessler; | 帕默总统和米歇尔·戴斯勒 |
[30:52] | and Tony Almeida’s in serious condition. | 托尼·阿尔梅达伤得很严重 |
[30:55] | Michelle’s dead? | 米歇尔死了? |
[30:59] | The only reason I’m alive is because your dad found me in time. | 我还活着的唯一原因是因为 你父亲及时地找到了我 |
[31:03] | I know this is really hard for you, | 我知道这让你很难接受 |
[31:05] | and it’s none of my business, | 但是这不是我的事情 |
[31:06] | but you should try to cut him some slack. | 但是你应该给他一个改正的机会 |
[31:19] | What’s going on, Bill? | 比尔 怎么了? |
[31:23] | Lynn… | 林… |
[31:30] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[31:33] | We just got a call from LAPD. | 我们刚刚接到洛杉矶警局的电话 |
[31:37] | They found your sister’s body in her apartment. | 他们在你妹妹的公寓里 发现了她的尸体 |
[31:40] | She’d been shot. | 她被枪杀了 |
[31:43] | What? | 什么? |
[31:44] | I just talked to her. | 我刚刚和她通过电话 |
[31:45] | I saw her today. That’s impossible. She can’t… | 我今天还见过她 这不可能 她不能… |
[31:50] | I’m sorry Lynn. | 我很抱歉 林 |
[31:52] | The police ID’d her body. | 警察确认了她的身份 |
[31:58] | My God. | 我的天 |
[32:09] | If you need a phone | 如果你需要电话 |
[32:10] | to make some personal calls or talk to the police… | 来和家人联系或者 和警察谈谈的话… |
[32:16] | Her boyfriend did this to her. | 是她的男朋友干的 |
[32:18] | Tell me he’s in custody. | 告诉我他已经被拘押了 |
[32:20] | Is his name Dwayne Thompkins? | 他是叫道温·托普金斯吗? |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:24] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[32:25] | They found his body, too. | 他们也发现了他的尸体 |
[32:34] | Lynn, the police are trying to make sense of something. | 林 警察正在努力调查原因 |
[32:38] | Do you know if either your sister or her boyfriend | 你知道你的妹妹或者她的男友 |
[32:42] | were involved in dealing drugs, | 卷入了毒品交易 |
[32:44] | or had ties to…. organized crime? | 或者和…有组织的犯罪有什么联系吗? |
[32:52] | She was a… pretty serious user. | 她是个…深度吸毒者 |
[32:57] | But organized crime… no way. Why? | 但是有组织的犯罪…不可能 为什么这么问? |
[33:03] | The killings were clearly the work of a professional. | 很明显是职业杀手干的 |
[33:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:13] | I need to see preliminary forensics. | 我想看看初步的调查结果 |
[33:16] | Who’s investigating? I have to talk to them. | 是谁在做调查? 我想跟他们谈谈 |
[33:18] | – I can arrange a meeting… – No, I have to talk to them now. | – 我无法安排见面… – 不 我现在就要和他们谈 |
[33:20] | They have to search the apartment. See if my keycard’s there. | 他们必须搜查一下公寓 看看我的钥匙卡是不是在 |
[33:22] | What are you talking about? What keycard? | 你说什么? 什么钥匙卡? |
[33:24] | My CTU keycard! She has it, Bill! | 我的CTU钥匙卡 她拿着 比尔 |
[33:26] | What was she doing with your keycard? | 她拿你的钥匙卡干什么? |
[33:27] | It was stolen from me, all right? | 我的卡被偷走了 行了吧? |
[33:29] | Her boyfriend took it. | 她的男朋友拿走了 |
[33:31] | – Why didn’t you report this? – I’m reporting it now! | – 你为什么不汇报? – 我现在正在汇报 |
[33:33] | We don’t have time to argue about this. | 我们没有时间就此争吵了 |
[33:35] | Call and see if anybody used it to breach security. | 打电话问问是否有人 用它通过了安检 |
[33:37] | It was taken about… | 大概是… |
[33:38] | about four hours ago. | 是四小时之前被偷走了 |
[33:44] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[33:45] | Chloe, I’m in Holding with Lynn. | 科洛依 我跟林正在禁闭室 |
[33:46] | I need you to check the gate logs, now. | 我要你立刻检查一下出入记录 |
[33:50] | What am I looking for? | 检查什么? |
[33:51] | Check and see if anyone used Lynn’s keycard | 查一下是否有人用林的钥匙卡 |
[33:53] | to enter CTU in the last four hours. | 在过去的四小时内进入了CTU |
[33:54] | Isn’t Lynn standing right next to you? | 林不就在你身边吗? |
[33:56] | Chloe, do it! | 科洛依 照做 |
[33:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:00] | It’s showing that his card was used | 记录显示他的卡在不到一小时之前 |
[34:02] | less than an hour ago at the executive entrance. | 在行政人员入口处使用过 |
[34:04] | – He was already here… – Lockdown CTU now! | – 他已经进来了… – 立刻封锁CTU |
[34:07] | This is Chloe O’Brian. Initiate a lockdown now. | 我是科洛依·奥布赖恩 立刻全面封锁 |
[34:13] | Mr. Bauer, I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s going on. | 鲍尔先生 很抱歉 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[34:15] | He should be talking by now. | 这个时候他早该开口了 |
[34:21] | Damn it, Christopher. It’s enough. | 见鬼 克里斯托夫 行了 |
[34:23] | I don’t want to do this. Just talk to me! | 我不想这么做 跟我说吧 |
[34:26] | I can’t… | 我不能说… |
[34:27] | His vitals are crashing. | 他的主要器官就快衰竭了 |
[34:28] | I need to stabilize him in the Clinic before administering another dose. | 在打下一针之前 我必须把他送往医务室 让他的情况稳定下来 |
[34:34] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[34:35] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们被渗透了 |
[34:36] | Someone used a stolen keycard | 有人在不到一小时之前 |
[34:38] | to access CTU less than an hour ago. | 拿偷来的钥匙卡进入了CTU |
[34:39] | – Did you get an ID? – Not yet. | – 知道那人的身份吗? – 还不知道 |
[34:40] | They didn’t use the card to exit. They’re still here. | 他们还没用卡出去 他们还在这里 |
[34:42] | We’re in lockdown, starting a search. | 我们封锁了出入口 开始搜查 |
[34:44] | I’m on my way. Get him over to medical. Stabilize him. | 我这就来 把他交给医务人员 让他稳定下来 |
[34:47] | Don’t let anyone near him. | 别让任何人靠近他 |
[35:10] | Did you get him? | 找到他了么? |
[35:11] | Still working on it. | 还在找 |
[35:13] | Exits are sealed. | 出口已经关闭了 |
[35:14] | Security cleared Third East, they’re going room to room. | 保安人员已经清查了东部3层 他们一间挨一间的搜查 |
[35:16] | Give me a comm unit. | 给我个通话机 |
[35:17] | Audrey, is Kim still up in Field Ops? | 奥黛丽 金还在外勤行动办公室吗? |
[35:19] | With Landes, yes. | 是的 跟兰德斯在一起 |
[35:20] | Get her down here. I want a guard on her. | 让她下到这里来 我希望看住她 |
[35:21] | – I’m on it. – I think I got him in Third West. | – 我这就去办 – 我在三层西部发现了他 |
[35:24] | He’s in processing. | 他正在移动 |
[35:25] | Could exit south or north. | 可能从南面或者北面离开这一层 |
[35:26] | Jack, take north. We’ll give you updates. | 杰克 去北面 我们会向你通报进展 |
[35:28] | Mac’s team will head south. | 马克这一组去南面 |
[35:29] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[35:31] | Pull up north and south angles. | 调出南面和北面角度的监控录像 |
[35:36] | There he is. | 看到他了 |
[35:37] | Edgar, run his face through recognition software. | 埃德加 把他的脸放到辨认软件中去 |
[35:40] | Where’s Carrie? | 凯莉去哪儿了? |
[35:41] | We need to check for grid intrusions. | 我们需要查一下电力系统有没有被破坏 |
[35:43] | She’s checking on a warning signal in a B-socket. | 她去检查B插槽的一个警报信号了 |
[35:46] | Got it. Checking the grid. | 明白了 检查电力系统 |
[36:02] | You’re gonna help me get out of here. | 你得帮我离开这里 |
[36:07] | – He’s in the north corridor. – Chloe, cover for me. | – 他在北边的走廊 – 科洛依 替我一下 |
[36:09] | I want to see what’s keeping Carrie. | 我去看看凯莉被什么缠住了 |
[36:11] | – Go ahead. – All units, | – 去吧 – 所有人员注意 |
[36:12] | he’s moving west in the north corridor. | 他正在北面的走廊向西移动 |
[36:14] | He’s got one of our men. | 他挟持了我们一个人 |
[36:32] | Enter your passcode. | 输入你的密码 |
[36:33] | But it’s a lockdown! | 可是现在已经封锁了 |
[36:37] | Just do it. | 做就是了 |
[36:55] | He’s in the north stairwell, sub-level B. | 他在北面楼梯间地下B层那里 |
[36:59] | Jack, do you read? | 杰克 听到了么? |
[37:00] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[37:28] | Bill, | 比尔 |
[37:29] | he’s in the stairwell. | 他在楼梯间吗? |
[37:30] | I don’t think so, Jack. | 我想不会吧 杰克 |
[37:32] | Davis said he checked sub-level B. | 戴维斯说他查过地下B层了 |
[37:34] | Bill… | 比尔… |
[37:35] | It was all clear. | 没有情况 |
[37:40] | No, he’s doubled back. | 不 他又回去了 |
[37:42] | He’s using the stairs to get the roof. | 他走楼梯往楼顶去了 |
[37:44] | All right, Jack. | 好吧 杰克 |
[37:45] | I’m sending you into the landings. | 我派你去楼顶停机坪 |
[37:47] | Let me know when you’re ready to move. | 你准备好行动了就通知我 |
[37:50] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[38:09] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[38:10] | Let me see your hands! | 把你的手举起来 |
[38:13] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[38:15] | Drop the gun! | 扔掉枪 |
[38:20] | Now! | 快点 |
[38:32] | Bill, it’s Jack. Hostile’s down. He’s dead. | 比尔 我是杰克 目标被击毙 |
[38:34] | It was the only shot I had. | 这是我唯一的选择 |
[38:36] | Do you have an ID, Jack? | 弄清楚他的身份了么? |
[38:37] | We’ve got a bigger problem than that. | 我们遇到更麻烦的问题了 |
[38:39] | He’s got a device on him. Looks like a relay switch. | 他身上有一个装置 像是一个摇控开关 |
[38:41] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[38:43] | He’s got a PDA. | 他身上有个PDA |
[38:46] | – Oh, my God. – What is it, Jack? | – 我的天 – 是什么 杰克? |
[38:48] | It’s a schematic of CTU’s ventilation system. | 是一张CTU通风系统的示意图 |
[38:50] | I think he tried to deploy nerve gas throughout the building. | 我想他是要在这幢楼里释放神经毒气 |
[38:53] | Order an evacuation. | 下令全体撤离 |
[38:54] | Code six! | 6号警报 |
[38:55] | Everybody out! | 所有人都快出去 |
[38:57] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[38:58] | Jack, I have Kim with me. | 杰克 金和我在一起 |
[39:00] | Stay with her. I’m on my way. | 跟她一起 我马上就过来 |
[39:01] | Make sure Burke gets Henderson out of here as fast as he can. | 让伯克尽快把亨德森转移出去 |
[39:04] | All right, I’m on it. Don’t move. I’ll be right back. | 好的 我这就去 别走开 我马上回来 |
[39:06] | – O’Brian. – Chloe, what’s going on? | – 奥布赖恩 – 科洛依 出什么事了? |
[39:08] | Edgar, get out of the building now! | 埃德加 赶快撤出这幢楼 |
[39:12] | Carrie? | 凯莉? |
[39:44] | We have to get out of the building now. | 我们得马上从这幢楼里出去 |
[39:45] | – What’s going on? – Just hurry! | – 出什么事了? – 照办 |
[39:49] | What’s wrong with those people? | 这些人怎么了? |
[39:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:53] | The nerve gas is making its way in. Go. | 神经毒气扩散过来了 快走 |
[39:54] | The ducts run from the outside in. | 气体是由外向里扩散 |
[39:56] | “Outside in”?! What does that mean?! | 由外向里? 什么意思? |
[39:58] | They start at the perimeter and reach the building core last. | 气体释放于大楼的周边地区 最后会到达大楼的中心 |
[40:00] | Auto-lock the outer doors. | 自动关闭外围的门 |
[40:02] | – Which rooms can we seal? – I’m working on it. | – 我们可以密封哪些房间? – 我正在查 |
[40:04] | Burke, I need you to stand by. | 伯克 你原地待命 |
[40:06] | We can’t leave the building yet. | 我们还不能离开这幢大楼 |
[40:07] | I’ll let you know where you can move Henderson. | 我会告诉你把亨德森转移去哪里 |
[40:09] | – Chloe, what rooms can we lock down? – Hold on! | – 科洛依 我们可以密封哪些房间? – 等等 |
[40:13] | We can lock down the Situation Room, | 我们可以密封局势研究室 |
[40:15] | the upper offices and Clinic Isolation. | 高级职员的办公室和医务室的隔离病房 |
[40:17] | Go, people! | 大家快走 |
[40:18] | Kim, everybody, in the Situation Room! Move now. | 金 所有人 去局势研究室 快 |
[40:20] | I’ll access Comm from my office! | 我可以在我的办公室和你保持联络 |
[40:21] | Burke, you can move Henderson to the Clinic Isolation. | 伯克 你可以把亨德森 转移到医务室的隔离病房 |
[40:24] | Seal it off for bio. I repeat: Seal it off for bio. | 按生化武器级别进行密封 我重复一遍 按生化武器级别进行密封 |
[40:27] | Get in the Situation Room now. | 快去局势研究室 |
[40:28] | Move! | 快 |
[40:31] | Chloe, seal it. Seal all the rooms. | 科洛依 密封 密封所有的房间 |
[40:45] | Open the door! You have to let me in! Open the door! | 开门 你们得让我进去 开门 |
[40:48] | Oh, my God. Let her in! | 上帝 让她进来吧 |
[40:49] | We can’t break the seal. | 我们不能打开封条 |
[40:50] | You have to try and find another exit out of the building. | 你必须找另外的出口离开这里 |
[40:52] | Hurry! Go! | 赶紧 走 |
[40:55] | Chloe, are the rest of the rooms sealed? | 科洛依 其他房间密封好了么? |
[40:56] | Yes, it’s done. | 是的 好了 |
[41:29] | Everybody, stay calm. There’s nothing we can do for her now. | 大家保持冷静 我们没有任何可以帮她的 |
[41:37] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[41:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[41:53] | Chloe. | 科洛依 |