时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Have you got it yet? | 拿到东西没有 |
[00:15] | Told you I’d call you as soon as I have everything. | 我说过都到手后就会通知你 |
[00:17] | I’m paying you a lot of money, Collette. | 我可是花了重金雇佣你 科勒特 |
[00:19] | And if you could’ve gotten | 如果你能从别处 |
[00:21] | the detailed specs of a facility this secure | 弄到这间机构的详细资料 |
[00:23] | from someone else, you would’ve. | 你早就那么做了 |
[00:25] | CTU is no longer an obstacle. | 已经扫清了CTU这块绊脚石了 |
[00:27] | This facility has been contaminated with Sentox VX-1 nerve gas. | 大厦已被Sentox VX-1型神经毒气污染 |
[00:33] | Everybody | 所有人 |
[00:35] | leave the situation room. Move! Now! | 撤离局势研究室 快 |
[00:37] | Seal it. | 封上 |
[00:38] | Lynn, it’s Jack. | 林 我是杰克 |
[00:40] | We found a computer interrupt in the AC control unit. | 通风系统控制室中 有一台计算机无法访问 |
[00:42] | Now if we can shut that down in the next few minutes, we can stop the gas | 如果能在几分钟内关闭干扰程序 就可以阻止毒气 |
[00:45] | from permeating the safe zones. | 蔓延到安全地带 |
[00:47] | The problem is you’re the only person close enough to get to it. | 问题是只有你离那里最近 |
[00:50] | Lynn, the truth is if I could get there, | 林 说实话 如果我离得近 |
[00:51] | I would do this myself, but I’m not close enough. | 我会亲自去 但我离得远了 |
[00:54] | And I’m going to have to ask you to do it without any protection. | 你只能在没有 保护措施的情况下去修复系统 |
[01:01] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[01:09] | CTU is protecting this city. | CTU负责保卫这座城市 |
[01:11] | Are you saying they’re no longer capable of doing that? | 你意思是他们已经不能履行职责了? |
[01:13] | I’m saying they’ve been seriously compromised here. | 我是说他们自身难保 |
[01:16] | We’ve got terrorists with nerve gas canisters out there. | 持有神经毒气罐的恐怖份子 仍旧逍遥法外 |
[01:18] | Who is going to stop them? | 谁来阻止他们 |
[01:20] | Mr. President, I suggest an emergency restructuring. | 总统先生 我建议进行紧急重组 |
[01:24] | CTU is no longer an operational entity. | CTU已经无法正常运作 |
[01:26] | It’s a building with workers who will report to us. | CTU只是一幢有人为我们工作的大楼而已 |
[01:28] | I can see no other option right now | 我们没有其他选择 |
[01:30] | but to impose marshal law on the city of Los Angeles. | 除了在洛杉矶实施戒严以外 |
[01:33] | What I will not do | 我不会 |
[01:35] | is stand by and watch Hal Gardner use you | 袖手旁观看着哈尔·加德纳尔 |
[01:38] | to promote his own agenda. | 利用你来达成他自己的野心 |
[01:40] | You killed my wife Michelle Dessler this morning. | 你今早害死了我的妻子 米歇尔·戴斯勒 |
[01:44] | She was my life. | 她是我的生命 |
[01:45] | And you took her. | 而你夺走了她 |
[01:48] | My God, he’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[01:49] | You can’t do this. | 别这样 |
[01:50] | We have to get him talking. | 我们得让他招供 |
[01:52] | He’s our only lead to Bierko and the Sentox gas canisters. | 他是我们找到比耶科 和余下毒气罐的唯一线索 |
[01:56] | You’ve had your chance. | 给过你机会了 |
[01:57] | He’s mine now. | 他现在归我了 |
[01:59] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[02:13] | The following takes place between 8Pm and 9Pm. | 以下是发生于夜晚8点至9点之间的故事 |
[02:34] | Jack, I am so sorry. | 杰克 我很遗憾 |
[02:36] | Security find Henderson yet? No, he got | 保安抓到亨德森没有 |
[02:37] | out of the building before the lockdown. | 没有 他在封锁前就逃走了 |
[02:39] | An external cam got a shot of him as he was leaving. | 外部摄象机抓拍到了一个 他离开时的画面 |
[02:42] | And the car that he was using was found a block away. | 在一个街区以外 发现了他逃跑时所使用的车 |
[02:44] | But I think that we might’ve got what we needed from him. | 可我想我们已经取得了 从他那里得来的情报 |
[02:46] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[02:48] | Chloe was able to decrypt a file from his computer. | 科洛伊解密了 他的计算机上的一个文件 |
[02:50] | She got a name of someone connected to Bierko. | 她找到了一个与比耶科有关的人 |
[02:52] | Who’s Collette Stenger? | 这个科勒特·斯登格是谁 |
[02:54] | She’s an international intelligence broker. | 她是一名国际情报经济人 |
[02:56] | State secrets, intellectual property. | 国家秘密 知识产权 |
[02:58] | What’s her connection to Bierko? | 她和比耶科有什么联系 |
[02:59] | Interpol claims that she and Bierko | 国际刑警声称她和比耶科 |
[03:01] | met at least twice over the last eight months. | 在过去的8个月内至少见过两次面 |
[03:03] | And we think she helped broker the deal. | 通过她的帮助达成交易的 |
[03:05] | Is she still in Los Angeles? | 她还在洛杉矶 |
[03:06] | She gave a name of a hotel to customs. | 她给了海关一个酒店的地址 |
[03:08] | But nothing’s to say that she’s actually there. | 但不能保证她真在那里 |
[03:09] | Curtis is prepping a tactical team to try to bring her in. | 柯蒂斯在准备外勤组 把她抓来 |
[03:11] | Okay. Good work. | 好 干得好 |
[03:17] | Manning. | 曼宁 |
[03:18] | Curtis, it’s Jack. | 柯蒂斯 我是杰克 |
[03:19] | When is the tac team leaving? | 你们什么时候出发 |
[03:20] | – Right now. – I’m going with you. | – 马上 – 我和你一起去 |
[03:21] | All right. | 好 |
[03:28] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 晚上好 |
[03:29] | member of the press corps… | 记者团的成员… |
[03:30] | Just so you’re aware, there will be no Q&A | 请各位注意 总统在发表声明后 |
[03:32] | following the president’s statement. | 不会有问答时间 |
[03:34] | But you can submit questions to my office… | 你们有问题可以向我的办公室提出… |
[03:37] | You’re having second thoughts? | 你犹豫了 |
[03:39] | Putting soldiers on the streets of L.A., | 把士兵安置在洛杉矶大街上 |
[03:41] | this will not be a popular announcement. | 这次讲话可不会受欢迎 |
[03:44] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[03:44] | But it’s the right move. | 但这是正确的决定 |
[03:46] | Hal, would you excuse us, please? | 哈尔 请让我和他单独说句话 |
[03:48] | Mrs. Logan, the president’s about to go on the air. | 洛根夫人 全国都等着总统呢 |
[03:51] | I’ll be brief. | 就几句话 |
[03:53] | I would like a moment alone with my husband. | 我想和丈夫单独呆一下 |
[04:03] | I’ve made up my mind, Martha. | 玛莎 我已经下定决心了 |
[04:05] | I’m not debating this anymore. | 无须多言 |
[04:07] | Just listen, listen please. | 你听就可以了 |
[04:08] | Mike Novick spoke to someone at CTU. | 麦克·诺维克和CTU的人 刚通完电话 |
[04:09] | They think they have a lead on this man Bierko. | 他们认为已找到了 与比耶科有关的线索 |
[04:12] | They think they may find him before he launches another attack. | 并可以在他发动下次袭击前找到他 |
[04:14] | CTU was just hit. 40% of their people are either dead or unable to work. | CTU刚遭到袭击 四成人员非死即伤 |
[04:18] | To think that they would be able | 认为他们会阻止这次袭击 |
[04:20] | to stop this attack, that’s just wishful thinking. | 只是一相情愿的想法罢了 |
[04:22] | Maybe not. | 也许并不是 |
[04:25] | Bringing the military in is the best way to maintain order. | 使用军队是维持秩序的最佳方案 |
[04:28] | The Vice President’s right about that. | 副总统这么做是对的 |
[04:30] | Of course he is. | 他那么做当然对 |
[04:32] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:34] | Hasn’t it ever occurred to you | 你难道没想过 |
[04:36] | that he proposed this whole thing to set you up for a fall? | 他建议你这么做 就是为了让你早点下台 |
[04:40] | So he gets the nomination next year. | 这样明年他就可以获得总统提名 |
[04:43] | That’s insane. | 这是不可能的 |
[04:44] | Hal’s only motivation is what’s best for the country. | 哈尔只是为国家的利益着想 |
[04:46] | There’s going to be fallout. | 这样做会有意想不到的后果 |
[04:50] | Hal knows it. | 哈尔清楚这一点 |
[04:52] | And you know it. | 你也清楚 |
[04:55] | Mr.President. | 总统先生 |
[04:58] | I have to go. | 时间到了 |
[05:00] | Charles… | 查尔斯… |
[05:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位 |
[05:03] | the President of the United States. | 美利坚合众国总统 |
[05:12] | As you all know, America has been hit today | 众所周知 今天美国遭到 |
[05:15] | by a series of terrorist strikes, | 一系列恐怖袭击 |
[05:17] | beginning with the assassination of former President David Palmer | 前任总统大卫·帕默遭刺杀… |
[05:22] | and the murder of innocent Americans at Ontario Airport, | 无辜的美国平民 在安大略机场遇害 |
[05:25] | followed by the attempted assassination of Russian President Yuri Suvarov. | 随后俄罗斯总统 尤里·苏沃洛夫又遇袭 |
[05:28] | These events are being orchestrated | 这些事件都是由 |
[05:31] | by terrorists operating within our borders. | 在我国境内的恐怖份子精心策划的 |
[05:34] | Our most recent intelligence suggests | 我们最新的情报表明 |
[05:38] | that they will strike again and soon. | 他们很快会发动新一轮袭击 |
[05:41] | I can and will do my sworn duty | 我将尽我宣誓时的义务 |
[05:44] | to ensure the safety of the American people. | 来确保美国民众的安全 |
[05:47] | Therefore I am issuing an executive order | 因此 我要发布一条行政命令 |
[05:51] | imposing a curfew on all civilians | 对洛杉矶区域内的平民 |
[05:54] | in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. | 实行强制宵禁 |
[05:57] | This curfew will be effective immediately | 这次宵禁将立即生效 |
[06:00] | and will be enforced by the military. | 并由军队强制执行 |
[06:03] | As disruptive and distasteful as I know this is for many of you, | 我知道有许多人会反感或不满 |
[06:06] | I would ask that you remember that we are at war. | 但我要提醒各位 我们正处于战争状态 |
[06:11] | Bracing ourselves against future attacks… | 打起精神 准备抗击未来的袭击 |
[06:13] | D.O.D. is asking for a list of our casualties. | 国防部在要我们的伤亡名单 |
[06:17] | I don’t want any names released | 在通知家属之前 |
[06:19] | until the next of kin have been notified. | 不要发表任何姓名 |
[06:23] | Let me know when that happens. | 有什么情况通知我 |
[06:29] | This place is a sinking ship. | 这地方像艘幽灵船 |
[06:32] | We should be taking over now | 我们应该现在就接手 |
[06:34] | not going through the charade of an assessment. | 不用经过一系列的评估 |
[06:35] | Until we’re ready to transition | 在我们准备过渡之前 |
[06:37] | we need everyone here functioning. | 需要调动每一个人 |
[06:38] | Once the remaining canisters of nerve gas have been found | 一旦找到剩余的毒气罐 |
[06:40] | and the terrorists captured, | 逮到恐怖份子以后 |
[06:43] | then we’ll assume full control. | 我们就全面控制这里 |
[06:44] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[06:46] | Hello, Bill. | 你好 比尔 |
[06:46] | Bill Buchanan, Miles Papazian from my office. | 比尔·布坎南 我部门的麦尔斯·帕帕齐安 |
[06:49] | I appreciate your coming, but that wasn’t necessary. | 感谢你们前来 但没有必要 |
[06:51] | We just need to replace some key personnel. | 我们只需要替换一些主要员工 |
[06:53] | We’re all sorry about the loss of lives here, | 对于这里的死难者我们深表遗憾 |
[06:54] | but the White House feels you may need more than that. | 但白宫认为你们 可能需要更多的协助 |
[06:57] | They want an assessment | 上头需要一份国土安全部如何 |
[06:59] | of how Homeland may best assist CTU. | 可以全力协助CTU的评估报告 |
[07:04] | I’ll brief you in my office. | 到我办公室向你汇报 |
[07:05] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:06] | Miles, familiarize yourself with the networks | 麦尔斯 熟悉一下网络 |
[07:08] | and then start the survey. | 然后开始审查 |
[07:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:11] | Upstairs. | 去楼上 |
[07:19] | Chloe O’Brian? | 科洛伊·奥布赖恩 |
[07:21] | Who are you? | 你哪位? |
[07:21] | Homeland Security. | 国土安全部的人 |
[07:23] | I asked your name, not who you work for. | 我问的是你的名字 不是你工作的单位 |
[07:24] | I need a vacant station set up. | 我需要一处闲置的工作站 |
[07:27] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 你没看我忙着呢 |
[07:28] | I’m seeing Edgar Stiles listed on my report as a casualty. | 据报告显示 埃德加·斯特尔斯出现在阵亡名单内 |
[07:33] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:38] | Then his station should be available.I’ll set up over there. | 那他的工作站就是空的 我就在那里办公吧 |
[07:44] | I’ll be reinstalling operating protocols for everyone in your group, | 我会为你们的团队的每个人 重新安装操作协议 |
[07:47] | so I’ll need your keycard. | 所以要用一下你的钥匙卡 |
[07:48] | No. | 不行 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[07:52] | You can’t have my keycard. | 我的钥匙卡不能给你 |
[07:54] | We’re here with a priority admin directive. | 我们有优先管理权 |
[07:57] | You can confirm that with your supervisor on your own time. | 你自己可以 到你的上级那里证实一下 |
[08:17] | We’re live in Los Angeles, where just a few minutes ago, | 我们在洛杉矶现场为您报道 |
[08:19] | Army units stationed in L.A. County | 几分钟前 洛杉矶的驻军 |
[08:22] | began moving in force across city limits. | 开始成群向城市周边进发 |
[08:26] | This is the first time a military presence of this scale | 这是第一次在大都市区域 |
[08:29] | has been activated in a major metropolitan area. | 起用如此大规模的军队 |
[08:31] | While White House officials have stopped short | 这仅在白宫官员 |
[08:34] | of officially declaring full-scale martial law… | 正式宣布实施全面戒严后不久 |
[08:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:37] | I just need some fresh air. | 出去透口气 |
[08:40] | These mobile Army divisions were activated | 总统在新闻发布会上 |
[08:43] | in which he declared an enforced curfew. | 这些机动部队便全面启动 |
[08:43] | shortly after the President’s press conference | 宣布实施强制宵禁不久 |
[08:51] | I do not trust him. | 我可信不过他 |
[08:52] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[08:55] | The Vice President. | 副总统 |
[09:05] | This is Aaron Pierce. | 我是艾伦·皮尔斯 |
[09:07] | Aaron, | 艾伦 |
[09:08] | it’s Wayne Palmer. | 我是韦恩·帕默 |
[09:13] | Sir, I am so sorry about President Palmer, | 先生 对于帕默总统遭遇我很遗憾 |
[09:14] | more sorry than I can describe. | 悲痛之情我无法言表 |
[09:18] | Aaron, I know how close you were to my brother. | 艾伦 我知道你对我兄长情深意重 |
[09:21] | You must have known he felt the same way about you. | 你要知道他也是如此 |
[09:23] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[09:25] | Actually, Aaron, he’s the reason I’m calling. | 事实上 他也是我打电话的原因 |
[09:27] | There’s something from my brother I need to give you personally. | 我哥有些东西 我要亲自给你 |
[09:30] | I should be there within the hour. | 我1小时内就会到 |
[09:32] | You’re coming here? | 你要到这里来 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I know it sounds impulsive, Aaron. | 我知道听起来很冲动 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I know it sounds impulsive, Aaron. | 但我还是早些见到你为好 |
[09:36] | There’s a curfew in effect, sir. | 在实行宵禁呢 先生 |
[09:39] | I know, I know. I left before it was declared. | 我知道 我在宣布宵禁前就出发了 |
[09:41] | If I may say so, this is an odd request. | 恕我直言 这是一个奇怪的要求 |
[09:45] | Aaron, my brother trusted you with his life. | 艾伦 我哥用他的生命信任你 |
[09:48] | I am asking you to trust me. | 我请求你同样的相信我 |
[09:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | I’d also appreciate it if you would keep this between us. | 这事最好只有你我知道 |
[09:54] | I’m hoping there’s somewhere we can meet discreetly. | 我希望可以找个安全的地方见面 |
[09:58] | I’ll find a place. | 交给我吧 |
[09:59] | Thank you, Aaron. | 谢谢 艾伦 |
[10:00] | I’ll call you when I’m close. | 我快到的时候 会给你打电话 |
[10:08] | The effects of this action will no doubt | 毫无疑问 这次行动的影响将席卷全国 |
[10:10] | ripple across the country, as other cities begin to take note. | 其他城市已经开始注意这一点 |
[10:14] | So while legislators debate | 所以当立法委员 |
[10:15] | the legality of President Logan’s action, | 在讨论总统举措的合法性的时候 |
[10:18] | martial law is already a fact… | 戒严法已经… |
[10:19] | Mike, turn it off. | 麦克 关了它 |
[10:24] | “Debate the legality of President Logan’s action.” | “讨论总统举措的合法性” |
[10:27] | Did you hear that? They’re talking about this like it’s an illegal action. | 你听到了吗 他们把这事当作非法行动来谈论 |
[10:32] | Don’t worry, Mr. President. | 不必担心 总统先生 |
[10:35] | I’m in control of the situation. | 局势在我的掌控之下 |
[10:37] | Our legal people are working on it right now. | 我们的法律班子正在研究对策 |
[10:44] | Do we have anything more from CTU? | CTU那边还有消息? |
[10:49] | They’re still following up on this Bierko lead. | 他们依旧在追查比耶科这条线索 |
[10:51] | As soon as they have something to report,we’ll be the first to hear. | 他们一有新发现 我们会首先知道 |
[11:00] | Give me details of the current threat assessment. | 说一下当前威胁评估的具体内容 |
[11:04] | There’s a high probability that Bierko is planning an attack | 比耶科很有可能在策划一次 |
[11:06] | on a much larger scale than anything we’ve seen today. | 比我们今天所见到的更大规模的袭击 |
[11:09] | That’s why he targeted CTU. | 这就是他袭击CTU的原因 |
[11:11] | to cripple our ability to stop him. | 来削弱我们阻止他的能力 |
[11:13] | And the question is: Was he successful? | 问题是 他成功没有呢? |
[11:15] | When you look at the numbers, | 当你看到数字的时候 |
[11:17] | you were harder hit than you thought, Bill. | 事实要比想象的更严重 |
[11:19] | We’re still functioning. | 我们还在运作 |
[11:20] | Maybe not at a 100%, | 也许不是百分百运作 |
[11:22] | but when you install the people I’ve asked for… | 但当你安置好我们需要的人… |
[11:24] | we’ll be back to fighting strength. | 我们就会恢复正常 |
[11:26] | Have you made any progress finding Bierko? | 在搜索比耶科上有任何进展么 |
[11:27] | We’ve identified a woman we believe might lead us to him. | 我们已经确认一个女子 她可能会帮我们找到他 |
[11:30] | Collette Stenger. | 科勒特·斯登格 |
[11:32] | We’ve just sent a tac team to bring her in. | 我们刚派了一个外勤组实施抓捕 |
[11:35] | Good. | 好 |
[11:42] | I enjoy watching you get dressed | 我喜欢看你穿衣服… |
[11:44] | almost as much as I enjoy watching you get undressed. | 正如我喜欢看你脱衣服一样 |
[11:48] | You should get dressed yourself and send the bags down. | 你该起来穿衣服 去把袋子送下去了 |
[11:52] | This deal you’re working on, | 你现在做的这笔买卖 |
[11:54] | I hope you’re getting a lot of money for it. | 能赚很多钱吧 |
[11:57] | I never talk about my business, you know that. | 我从不谈公事 这你是知道的 |
[11:59] | I know… | 不过… |
[12:00] | but Maria called about this villa in Positano. | 玛利亚从波西塔诺打来电话 谈这座别墅的事 |
[12:02] | She said when you see it, you’ll love it. | 她说你看到后肯定会喜欢 |
[12:05] | We’ll call her later. | 晚些时候再给她打电话 |
[12:13] | I’ll see you at the airport, okay? In 45 minutes. | 45分钟后 机场见 |
[12:18] | I’ll be there. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Yes. | 讲 |
[12:28] | I’m on my way. | 我上路了 |
[12:29] | And you have everything I asked for? | 我要的东西都拿到了吧 |
[12:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:32] | Good. | 好 |
[12:33] | Do you have the money? | 钱准备好没有 |
[12:35] | As soon as I verify the merchandise | 等我验过货以后 |
[12:37] | I’ll have it transferred to your account. | 就汇到你的帐户上 |
[12:38] | I’ll be there soon. | 我很快就到 |
[12:42] | Does she have the schematics and the access codes? | 她有蓝图和验证码? |
[12:46] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:47] | Everything we need. | 我们需要的一切东西都有 |
[12:48] | The Distribution Center is a difficult target. | 货物储运中心是个难点 |
[12:51] | It would be much easier to hit a less secure location. | 如果打击一个 防范疏松的地方会更容易些 |
[12:54] | No, Mikhail, | 不 米哈伊尔 |
[12:55] | this is the place. | 就是这里 |
[12:57] | Release the Sentox here… | 在这里释放毒气 |
[13:01] | and 200,000 people die. | 弄死20万人 |
[13:23] | And we need a second satellite repositioned as soon as possible. | 让卫星尽快重新定位 |
[13:27] | – Good. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[13:28] | I saw a request for proficiency evaluations | 我在我的副窗口上看到了一份 |
[13:30] | for all CTU personnel on my secondary screen. | CTU员工的技能评估申请 |
[13:33] | That’s a formality. The fact is, we don’t have time for evaluations right now. | 例行公事而已 我们没有时间搞什么评估 |
[13:35] | Then why was it put in the pipeline? | 既然如此为什么还有这个申请 |
[13:38] | Like I said, it’s a formality. | 正如我所说的一样 是例行公事 |
[13:39] | You’re here to shut this place down, aren’t you? | 你是来关闭这里的 对不 |
[13:42] | And the evaluations will be filled in later as a matter of protocol. | 稍后将作为例行程序进行评估审查 |
[13:44] | I told you before, the White House… | 我和你说过 白宫 |
[13:45] | I know what you told me before. | 我记得你和我说过什么 |
[13:49] | Now tell me the truth. | 告诉我实情 |
[13:55] | The truth is, CTU is being absorbed by Homeland. | 事实是CTU已被国土安全部所接管 |
[13:59] | Which means, from now on, every operational decision needs to go through me. | 就是说 从现在开始 每项行动决策都要请示我 |
[14:03] | Bill, what did you expect? | 比尔 你认为呢 |
[14:05] | You’ve been infiltrated. | 敌人乘虚而入 |
[14:07] | 56 of your peoplehave been killed.The others are demoralized… | 你们有56人被害 剩下的人则是意志消沉 |
[14:09] | They’re not demoralized,they’re angry! | 他们不是意志消沉 而是怒不可遏 |
[14:12] | They want to fight back. | 他们要奋力反击 |
[14:13] | They’re willing to lay down their lives.Some already have… | 为此 有些人已经献出自己的生命 |
[14:15] | It’s done, Bill. | 都结束了 比尔 |
[14:18] | The decision’s been made. | 这是已经决定的事 |
[14:19] | And I know neither one of us wants | 我很清楚 你我都不愿意 |
[14:21] | this transition to interfere with ongoing protocol, | 让这次过渡有碍规章制度 |
[14:23] | so let’s just keep it between us. | 所以这事最好只有你我知道 |
[14:26] | At least until this crisis plays out. | 至少等到这场危机结束 |
[14:41] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[14:45] | Homeland is being overly aggressive with their survey. | 国土安全部的审查态度异常强硬 |
[14:48] | What is going on? | 出了什么事 |
[14:50] | Nothing. | 没什么事 |
[14:51] | It’s just a formality.They’ll be gone as soon as they finish their evaluation. | 例行公事而已 评估完成后 他们就走 |
[14:57] | Where are we on the military mobilization? | 军队的调动上进展如何 |
[15:01] | Martial law is in effect in nine of the 15 L.A.districts. | 洛杉矶15个区内有9区实施戒严 |
[15:04] | I’m setting up checkpoints for the rest of the county now. | 我正在统计余下部分的检查站 |
[15:08] | I hope the president’s doing the right thing. | 希望总统这么做是对的 |
[15:22] | Alpha Team, | A组 |
[15:24] | we’re approaching Collette Stenger’s apartment | 我们正接近科勒特·斯登格的房间 |
[15:25] | and we’re ready to move.Are you in position? | 我们准备行动了 你们就位没有 |
[15:28] | Affirmative. We’ve got the lobby covered. | 是的 我们已经控制大厅 |
[15:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[16:09] | I think she went for the roof. Cover the stairs. | 我想她去楼顶了 守住楼梯 |
[16:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:16] | We’re going up top. | 去楼顶 |
[17:17] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[17:19] | Stand down or he dies! | 退后 不然他死定了 |
[17:27] | I said stand down! | 我说了退后 |
[17:32] | Our people are all around you. | 我们的人都把你包围了 |
[17:33] | They will drop you before you could pull that trigger. | 在你扣动扳机前就会放倒你 |
[17:38] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[17:39] | What do you mean your “people?” Who are you? | 什么叫”你们的人” 你们是什么人 |
[17:42] | Counter Terrorist Unit, Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶反恐组 |
[17:49] | Show me identification. | 给我看证件 |
[18:01] | I’m with the German Federal Intelligence Service. | 我是德国情报局的人 |
[18:05] | My name’s Theo Stoller. | 我叫西奥·斯托勒 |
[18:08] | What are you doing in this country? | 你来这个国家做什么 |
[18:10] | I’m here on special assignment… | 执行一项特别任务 |
[18:11] | by agreement between our governments. | 经过双方政府同意的 |
[18:13] | Now you can get the hell out of here before you destroy my cover. | 在你们使我的身份暴露之前 赶快离开这里 |
[18:17] | That’s not going to happen. | 不行 |
[18:26] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[18:27] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 科洛伊 我是杰克 |
[18:27] | I want you to check on a foreign agent on the SA list. | 帮我在SA名单上查询一名外籍特工 |
[18:31] | “Theo Stoller.” | 西奥·斯托勒 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:36] | Got it: “Theo Stoller, | 找到了 西奥·斯托勒 |
[18:37] | height, 5’ll”, brown hair, brown eyes.” | 身高5英尺10英寸 棕色头发和眼睛 |
[18:41] | He’s a German operative,but trained in England at MI-6. | 是一名受训于英格兰军情六处的德国刑警 |
[18:43] | There’s even contact information: cell phone… | 还有联系资料 手机号码 家庭地址 |
[18:46] | That’s all right, Chloe.That’s enough, thanks. | 科洛伊 够了 谢谢 |
[18:48] | I told you, you have to get out of here now. | 我已经说过了 你们得马上离开这里 |
[18:52] | We can’t do that. | 不行 |
[18:53] | You were with Collette Stenger. | 你和科勒特·斯登格在一起 |
[18:54] | We need her to help us find Vladimir Bierko. | 她是我们抓捕弗拉迪米尔·比耶科的线索 |
[18:56] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[18:57] | Bierko’s responsible for the terrorist attacks | 比耶科对今天早些时候 |
[18:59] | that took place in the city earlier today. | 发生在市内的恐怖袭击负有责任 |
[19:00] | He’s preparing to mount another one as we speak. | 此时他正准备发动另一次袭击 |
[19:03] | Collette Stenger is the only way we can find him. | 科勒特·斯登格 是我们找到他的唯一线索 |
[19:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[19:07] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[19:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:10] | Giving you Collette jeopardizes my operation. | 把科勒特交给你 将破坏我们的行动 |
[19:12] | What operation? | 什么行动 |
[19:14] | I’ve been undercover for the last six months | 在过去的6个月中我作为卧底 |
[19:16] | gathering intel on Collette’s clientele. | 来搜集柯登格客户的情报 |
[19:18] | We’ve identified cells in three countries, | 我们已在三个国家内 确认了相关恐怖组织 |
[19:21] | but she’s connected to a dozen more. | 但与她有联系的还有一打多 |
[19:23] | She’s too valuable to give up. | 她太有价值了 不能拱手相让 |
[19:25] | If we don’t find Bierko | 如果我们找不到比耶科 |
[19:27] | hundreds of thousands of innocent people will die here today. | 今天就会有成千上万无辜的人死掉 |
[19:29] | That is more important than your preemptive operation. | 这要比你们先入为主的行动 更为重要 |
[19:32] | It’s not a question of importance, | 这不是轻重缓急的问题 |
[19:33] | it’s a question of different agendas. | 而是动机和出发点的问题 |
[19:35] | Your job is to save American lives. | 你的职责是挽救美国人的性命 |
[19:37] | Mine to save German lives. | 我的职责是挽救德国人的生命 |
[19:41] | You’re asking me to betray my duty to my country. | 你意思让我背叛 我的国家赋予我的使命 |
[19:44] | Ask yourself what you would do in my position. | 你自问一下 如果你是我会怎么做 |
[19:46] | You better start asking yourself what you would do in mine. | 你最好先问你自己 换作你是我会怎么做 |
[19:49] | Now, let’s go. | 走 |
[19:50] | I’m here by permission of your government,you can’t touch me. | 我来这里是得到你们政府的许可的 别碰我 |
[19:53] | Right.We’ll see about that. | 好 我们走着瞧吧 |
[20:52] | Well, make sure that your superior | 最好让你的上级知道 |
[20:54] | understands that if this attack happens, | 如果发生了袭击 |
[20:56] | my government will hold your country accountable. | 我们的政府会拿贵国试问 |
[20:59] | Jack, it’s Buchanan.Audrey will be joining us momentarily. | 杰克 我是布坎南 奥黛丽马上就来 |
[21:04] | You’re also on the line with Karen Hayes from Homeland Security. | 这里还有国土安全部的凯伦·海因斯 |
[21:07] | She’s been providing support to CTU | 她一直在为CTU提供帮助 |
[21:09] | and she’s also been in contact with the White House. | 并与白宫有联系 |
[21:11] | Did President Logan get in touch with the German Chancellor? | 洛根总统与德国总理联系上了吗 |
[21:13] | He’s tried the chancellor’s unreachable for another hour. | 他试过了 但一小时后才能联系到总理 |
[21:16] | We don’t have another hour. | 我们哪来的一小时 |
[21:17] | They’re stalling, there’s nothing we can do about that. | 他们在推托 我们无能为力 |
[21:19] | Jack, this is Audrey.I was just speaking with German Intelligence. | 杰克 我是奥黛丽 我刚与德国情报局通过电话 |
[21:22] | They’re refusing to order their agent to cooperate with us. | 对方拒绝命令他们的特工 和我们合作 |
[21:25] | Maybe you can get a deal with him. | 也许你能和他谈一下条件 |
[21:27] | Okay, I’ll talk to Stoller again. | 好吧 我再和斯托勒谈谈 |
[21:28] | Good. Call me if you get him to change his mind. | 能让他改变主意就通知我 |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[21:32] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[21:36] | Let me have a moment with him alone. | 让我和他单独呆会 |
[21:38] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你要干什么 |
[21:40] | It’s all right. | 放心吧 |
[21:42] | All right. | 好嘛 |
[21:51] | Your intelligence service denied our request for cooperation. | 你们的情报局回绝了 我们想合作的请求 |
[21:56] | So has your government. | 你们的政府也是如此 |
[21:57] | I’m not surprised. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[21:59] | Collette Stenger is a golden goose. | 科勒特·斯登格是一个金元宝 |
[22:01] | There’s no upside in giving her up. | 我们没理由会放弃她 |
[22:04] | Maybe I could provide you with one. | 也许我可以给你一个理由 |
[22:11] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[22:13] | I will give you something that is more valuable than Collette Stenger. | 我会给你某些 比科勒特·斯登格更宝贵的东西 |
[22:21] | It’s hard to know what that might be. | 我猜不出是什么 |
[22:23] | Our roster of all known terror suspects | 我们在全球所掌握的 已知恐怖份子的名单 |
[22:25] | working around the world, our WET list. | 一份WET(西欧恐怖份子)名单 |
[22:29] | As allies, we’ve requested this WET list many times before. | 作为盟国 在此之前我们已多次索取这份名单 |
[22:34] | But the NSA has always said,giving us the list would jeopardize their operations. | 但国土安全部却总是声称 如果提供名单就会破坏行动 |
[22:40] | It will. | 确实如此 |
[22:41] | I don’t work for the NSA, I don’t work for CTU. | 我不为国土安全部或CTU效力 |
[22:44] | This is personal.And right now, you’re not giving me another choice. | 这是我个人提供的条件 你现在也没给我选择的余地 |
[22:49] | All right. | 好 |
[22:51] | I’ll give you Collette | 我用科勒特… |
[22:53] | in exchange for the WET list. | 来换取名单 |
[22:54] | Good. | 合作愉快 |
[22:56] | Let’s see what we can do. | 我看一下该怎么做 |
[23:00] | Agent Bauer. | 鲍尔探员 |
[23:02] | I’m aware of several names that should be on that list. | 我知道有几个人的名字 应该在那份名单上 |
[23:05] | Don’t try and pass me a fake. | 别拿伪造的打发我 |
[23:10] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[23:11] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 科洛伊 我是杰克 |
[23:12] | Do we still have a back door into NSA’s secured mainframe? | 我们还可以从后门进入 国土安全部的安全主机不? |
[23:15] | I can’t really talk right now, Jack. | 现在说话不方便 杰克 |
[23:17] | Okay, fine. Then, listen. | 好 那就听我说 |
[23:18] | I need you to log on to their server | 立即进入他们的服务器 |
[23:20] | download the WET list, and send it to my PDA immediately. | 下载WET名单 然后传到我的PDA上 |
[23:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:24] | The WET list is what we’re gonna have to pay to get Collette Stenger. | WET名单是我们抓到 科勒特·斯登格的交换条件 |
[23:27] | Jack, that list is as top secret as it gets. | 杰克 名单机密程度是相当高的 |
[23:29] | Homeland Security sent a team over here. | 国土安全部派了一组人到这里来 |
[23:32] | You’re gonna have to clear it with them. | 你必须得到他们的许可 |
[23:33] | We can’t afford to take the chance of them saying no. | 我们不能冒险被他们拒绝 |
[23:35] | I’m not saying I won’t do it without their approval. | 不是我不想帮你 |
[23:38] | I’m saying I can’t. | 而是我帮不了你 |
[23:40] | They took my keycard. | 他们拿走了我的钥匙卡 |
[23:41] | I can’t get into the NSA mainframe without it. | 没有它 我无法进入国土安全部的主机 |
[23:42] | Just do what you have to.It’s our only way to get Bierko. | 想方设法吧 这是我们追查到比耶科的唯一途径 |
[23:45] | Fine. I’ll call you back. | 好吧 我一会再打给你 |
[24:08] | Excuse me, Miles. | 打扰一下 麦尔斯 |
[24:11] | My God! | 我的天 |
[24:12] | What is the matter with you? | 你长眼睛干嘛用的? |
[24:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:16] | What’s wrong with you? | 你可真是的 |
[24:18] | I’ll pay for the dry cleaning. | 我付你干洗费 |
[24:43] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[24:45] | Jack, I got on the NSA server. | 杰克 我进入国土安全部的服务器了 |
[24:47] | Did you get the file? | 找到那份文件了吗 |
[24:48] | Not yet. They put an extra layer of authentication in place. | 还没有 他们添加了额外的认证 |
[24:51] | Can you get around it? | 绕得开不 |
[24:52] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[24:57] | Okay, I got it. | 好 找到了 |
[24:59] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[25:01] | I’m uploading it now. | 我现在就传给你 |
[25:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:12] | I got it. | 到手了 |
[25:46] | Well, that appears legitimate. | 看来是真的 |
[25:49] | It is. | 是真的 |
[25:52] | Give me back the memory card. | 记忆卡还我 |
[25:53] | You can’t upload the WET list to your people | 抓到她之前 |
[25:56] | until I have Collette Stenger in custody. | 不能把WET名单给你们 |
[26:00] | Well, fair enough. | 很公平 |
[26:05] | We have to go now. | 我们得快点 |
[26:06] | I’m supposed to meet her at the Van Nuys airport in less than 20 minutes. | 我和她约好20分钟内 在范内斯机场见面 |
[26:08] | What kind of a car is she driving? | 她开的是什么车 |
[26:10] | I don’t know.I’m supposed to park in car Lot C and wait for her. | 不清楚 我约好在C停车场等她 |
[26:13] | She’ll probably recon the area before she makes contact. | 在和我见面前 她可能会先侦察一下那附近 |
[26:16] | She’s, uh, cautious by habit. | 她习惯了小心谨慎 |
[26:18] | Curtis, we’re on the move Van Nuys Airport. | 柯蒂斯 我们这就出发 |
[26:20] | We’ll give you the details when we’re on the way. | 去范奈司机场 路上再详细布置 |
[26:25] | When you receive the funds, | 收到钱后 |
[26:27] | transfer them immediately into the Caymans account. | 立即转到开曼的帐户上 |
[26:30] | In Euros. | 换成欧元 |
[26:34] | My bank is ready to accept the transfer. | 银行准备好接收汇款了 |
[26:47] | The file is encrypted. | 文件被加密了 |
[26:50] | What is the decryption key? | 说解码口令 |
[26:51] | Transfer the funds. | 汇款 |
[27:02] | It’s been sent. | 汇出去了 |
[27:04] | Thank you.E-mail me confirmation of the transfer. | 谢谢 发给我确认汇款的邮件 |
[27:22] | The decryption key is Charlie Alpha Three Nine Alpha. | 密钥是C-A-3-9-A |
[27:31] | It worked. This is what you wanted. | 是真的 这正是你想要的 |
[27:33] | Of course it is. | 当然是 |
[27:38] | Until next time, gentlemen. | 下次见 先生们 |
[27:48] | Are the men ready? | 人都准备好没有 |
[27:49] | Yes. | 好了 |
[27:50] | Torch this place.We’re moving out. | 把这地方烧了 我们出发 |
[28:09] | Governor, I’m not trying to co-opt your authority, | 州长 我不是想篡夺你的权利 |
[28:11] | but we are in the middle of a crisis here. | 但我们身处危机之中 |
[28:14] | Now, you can either transmit my orders word for word to the National Guard | 你可以把我的命令 下达给国民警卫队 |
[28:17] | or I can federalize them,and give them my orders directly | 或是我让他们归联邦管辖 我来直接下令 |
[28:20] | your choice. | 你决定 |
[28:22] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[28:24] | Thank you, Governor.I look forward to your croperation. | 谢谢你 州长 期待与你合作 |
[28:27] | Sir, we have a situation at one of the roadblocks | 先生 有一处路障出了些状况 |
[28:29] | that the region three commander needs your call on. | 3区指挥官要向您请示一下 |
[28:31] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[28:32] | Wayne Palmer is insisting he be let through one of our roadblocks. | 韦恩·帕默坚持 他有权通过那道路障 |
[28:35] | He claims he still has his clearance and that he’s on official business. | 他声称他仍旧获准通过那里 并有公事在身 |
[28:37] | And where exactly is that? | 到底是什么地方 |
[28:39] | He was stopped trying to get on the access road coming towards the retreat. | 他在来戴维营的路上被拦下的 |
[28:41] | He’s on his way here? To do what? | 他来这里做什么 |
[28:43] | He wouldn’t give the officer in charge of the roadblock any information. | 他不愿首先透漏任何信息 |
[28:49] | What should I tell the roadblock, sir? | 我该和当值的军官怎么说 先生 |
[28:56] | Captain, all I’m asking you to do is call and confirm | 上尉 我只请你打个电话 |
[28:59] | I have a grade two clearance, that’s it. | 确认我有二级许可 仅此而已 |
[28:59] | Sir, regardless of your clearance authorization to let you through | 先生 不管你是否有许可 |
[29:03] | must come down through the appropriate chain of command. | 都必须得到有关上级的批准 |
[29:05] | And just who would that be, huh, Captain? | 谁的批准 上尉 |
[29:08] | Who’s in charge of the military’s role in this? | 在这里军事上谁负责 |
[29:15] | Riggs. | 里格斯 |
[29:18] | Understood. | 明白 |
[29:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[29:23] | You can go on through now, sir. | 你现在可以通过了 先生 |
[29:25] | Let him through. | 让他过去 |
[29:27] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 上尉 |
[29:41] | All teams are in position, Jack. | 各组已就位 杰克 |
[29:43] | No one moves in until I confirm that it’s her. | 在我确认是她之前 不要擅自行动 |
[29:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:47] | Collette won’t show herself if she senses anything’s wrong. | 科勒特如果觉察到异样 就不会现身 |
[29:50] | Make sure he stays hidden. | 确保让他隐蔽好 |
[29:52] | Don’t worry. He will. | 别担心 他会的 |
[29:56] | What will happen to her? | 她会有什么下场 |
[29:58] | To Collette. | 对科勒特来说 |
[30:00] | I don’t know yet. Why? | 不知道 为什么这么问 |
[30:02] | Uh, just curious. | 好奇而已 |
[30:04] | You’ve been in my situation? | 你有过和我一样的经历么 |
[30:06] | I’ve been undercover for long stretches of time, yeah. | 我做过长时间的卧底 |
[30:10] | And been involved with a woman during that time? | 在那段时间里和女人谈情说爱什么的? |
[30:16] | There’s no question we are doing what has to be done for our countries, | 我们为国效力是天经地义的事情 |
[30:19] | but sometimes it’s harder than others. | 不过有时任务环境比较特殊 |
[30:25] | Chloe, could you join us in the Situation Room, please? | 科洛伊 请和我去一下局势研究室 |
[30:27] | Sure. | 好 |
[30:43] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[30:45] | Why don’t you tell us, Ms. O’Brian? | 你来告诉我们 奥布赖恩女士 |
[30:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:49] | We’ve got you hacking into a top secret NSA archive. | 我们发现你黑进了 国土安全部的一份高度机密档案 |
[30:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[30:54] | I pulled a mirrored archive of your web traffic. | 我调出了你的网页流量镜像文件 |
[30:57] | Whatever you took from NSA was uploaded to Jack Bauer’s remote node. | 不管你从国土安全部得到了什么 你都传到了杰克·鲍尔的远程节点上 |
[31:01] | Ms. O’Brian, tell us exactly what document you passed to Jack Bauer. | 奥布赖恩女士 你传给他的到底是什么文件 |
[31:07] | Chloe, | 科洛伊 |
[31:09] | this is going to get much worse if you force me to have NSA run a back trace. | 如果迫使我让国土安全部进行反追踪 事情会更严重 |
[31:13] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[31:16] | Jack needed the WET List. | 杰克需要WET名单 |
[31:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:20] | Why on earth would you give him that? | 到底为什么要给他名单 |
[31:22] | Theo Stoller wouldn’t lead us to Collette Stenger without it. | 没有名单 西奥·斯托勒 就不会带我们去找科勒特·斯登格 |
[31:25] | Chloe, giving that list to another intelligence agency could be disastrous. | 科洛伊 把那份名单 给了其他情报局的后果不堪设想 |
[31:27] | Years of work could be rendered useless our own agents could be exposed. | 几年的工作可能会前功尽弃 潜伏特工还可能会暴露身份 |
[31:32] | Jack needed it, okay? | 杰克需要都不行? |
[31:34] | No! No, it’s not okay. | 不 不行 |
[31:35] | And you expected us to give your agents a chance? | 你还想让我们 给你们的特工一次机会 |
[31:40] | Get me Bauer. | 给我接通鲍尔 |
[31:49] | Put it on speaker phone, or I’m getting out of this car. | 切换成免提 不然我就下车 |
[31:53] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:57] | This is Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[31:59] | Jack, it’s Bill. | 杰克 我是比尔 |
[32:00] | Karen Hayes is here, as well. | 凯伦·海因斯也在这里 |
[32:02] | If you’re with Theo Stoller, | 如果你正和西奥·斯托勒在一起 |
[32:04] | get some place you can talk privately. | 那就找个我们可以单独谈话的地方 |
[32:06] | I can’t. We’re in the middle of an operation. | 不行 我们在执行任务 |
[32:08] | If I move I’ll jeopardize our position. | 如果移动就会暴露自己 |
[32:10] | Then you’ll have to have this conversation in front of him. | 那就只能当他的面谈了 |
[32:12] | Have you given him the WET List yet? | 你给他WET名单了吗 |
[32:13] | Yes. | 给了 |
[32:14] | Has he given it to German Intelligence? | 他给德国情报局了吗 |
[32:16] | No. | 没有 |
[32:16] | Then get it back. Now. | 那就马上拿回来 |
[32:19] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[32:20] | If I do that, Stoller won’t cooperate. | 斯托勒不会答应的 |
[32:22] | And then we’ll lose Collette Stenger. | 我们也会失去科勒特·斯登格 |
[32:24] | Bill, will you explain this to her? | 比尔 你给她解释一下好吗 |
[32:25] | It’s not his decision. | 这不是由他来决定的 |
[32:26] | Retrieve the WET list now | 立即取回WET名单 |
[32:28] | or I will order Agent Manning and his team to do it. | 否则我就派曼宁探员去拿 |
[32:30] | Right now, Collette Stenger is our only connection to Bierko. | 当前 科勒特·斯登格 是我们找到比耶科的唯一线索 |
[32:33] | If you blow this operation, you will be responsible | 如果你破坏了这次行动 |
[32:36] | for every life lost in his next attack. | 你就要对他下次袭击的死难者负责 |
[32:38] | I don’t like to be threatened, Mr. Bauer. | 我可不喜欢被威胁 鲍尔先生 |
[32:40] | Ms. Hayes, that’s not a threat, that’s a fact. | 海因斯女士 这不是威胁 而是事实 |
[32:42] | German Intelligence will move preemptively on people | 德国情报局会先下手逮捕 |
[32:44] | that we have been watching for years. | 我们已监控了几年的嫌犯 |
[32:46] | Our ability to prevent terrorist attacks will be severely threatened. | 我们阻止恐怖活动的能力 将遭受严重威胁 |
[32:50] | Then that’s a risk we’ll have to take. | 只能冒这个险 |
[32:52] | Right now, we have to deal with this situation. | 我们要先着手眼前的事 |
[32:54] | It’s not your call. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[32:55] | It’s not mine, either. | 也不是我能决定的 |
[32:57] | We need authorization from the President. | 我们需要总统的批准 |
[32:58] | Then get it. | 那就去获得批准 |
[33:00] | Jack, one of our forward teams I.D.’d a woman fitting Stenger’s description | 杰克 我的手下发现 一名符合嫌犯特征的女子 |
[33:03] | driving a red Lexus making its second circuit around the lot. | 正驾驶一辆红色凌志 环绕停车场第二圈行驶 |
[33:06] | This could be her. | 可能就是她 |
[33:07] | We have a possible suspect approaching. | 嫌犯可能正在靠近 |
[33:10] | Ms. Hayes, are you telling me that I have to abort this operation? | 海因斯女士 我是否要取消这次行动 |
[33:14] | Yes or no? | 是或否 |
[33:15] | Ms. Hayes, this is your call. | 海因斯女士 你来决定 |
[33:17] | You don’t know for certain that this woman will lead us to Bierko. | 你并不能确定这个女人 会带我们抓到比耶科 |
[33:21] | No, not for certain.But, right now, she’s our only lead. | 对 不确定 但当前她是我们唯一的线索 |
[33:24] | Are you willing to take this chance? | 你愿意冒这个险吗 |
[33:26] | You’ve left me no choice.Proceed. | 你让我别无选择 继续执行任务 |
[33:29] | But you have severely compromised this situation | 但如果你使事态加重 |
[33:32] | and I promise you there will be repercussions. | 我保证你会受到处罚 |
[33:35] | Fine. | 行 |
[33:39] | Are we all right? | 我们没事了吧 |
[33:41] | We’re fine. | 没事 |
[33:47] | Red Lexus turning the corner.A hundred yards away and approaching. | 红色凌志转弯 距离100码接近中 |
[33:50] | No one move until I give a go. | 在我下令前 任何人不准行动 |
[34:02] | The red Lexus is parked. | 红色凌志停下了 |
[34:04] | Move the center mirror, so that I can see the car. | 调整后视镜 让我看到车 |
[34:11] | There. | 好了 |
[34:16] | Now get her out of the car. | 引她下车 |
[34:39] | I have a positive I.D. | 嫌犯已确认 |
[34:41] | All teams move in. | 各小组行动 |
[34:42] | All teams move, move, move! Let’s go! | 各小组行动 行动 |
[34:44] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[34:45] | Theo, get in the car, now. | 西奥 快上车 |
[34:46] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:48] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[34:49] | Let me go.Now! | 快放开我 |
[34:50] | Theo, get out of there. | 西奥 让开 |
[34:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:52] | Theo, who are you? | 西奥 你是什么人 |
[34:54] | Move! Letting him go.He’s given us what we want! | 走开 让他走 他已经给了我们想要的东西 |
[34:58] | Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[35:00] | Turn and face the car! | 转身面向车 |
[35:04] | Put your hands on the roof! | 把手放在车顶 |
[35:09] | Do it! | 照做 |
[35:30] | Where is Bierko? | 比耶科在哪儿 |
[35:34] | We know you’re working with Bierko. | 我们知道你和他打过交道 |
[35:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[35:38] | Fine. | 好 |
[35:44] | Take her back to staging. | 把她带回营地 |
[35:46] | I want a team searching this car. | 派一组人搜查这辆车 |
[35:48] | Take everything back to the staging area. | 把所有东西都带回营地 |
[35:50] | Now! | 快 |
[36:01] | It’s Theo. | 我是西奥 |
[36:03] | I’m en route to the hotel. | 在回酒店的路上 |
[36:05] | Tell Heinrich I’m uploading something | 告诉海因里希 |
[36:07] | he’s been wanting for a long time. | 我会上传一样他期待已久的东西 |
[36:39] | Stoller. | 斯托勒 |
[36:40] | Theo, it’s Jack.I’m sorry. | 西奥 我是杰克 抱歉 |
[36:43] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们有君子协定的 |
[36:43] | When this is over, I promise you, | 这一切结束后 |
[36:46] | I will help you rebuild your investigation.I give you my word. | 我保证会帮你重建调查 我向你保证 |
[36:48] | I had your word. | 我有你的保证了 |
[36:50] | Now I know what it worth. | 现在我知道它的价值了 |
[37:14] | What have you got? | 有何线索 |
[37:14] | Nothing. | 毫无头绪 |
[37:15] | She’s covered her tracks. | 她没留下线索 |
[37:17] | There’s no sign | 没有迹象表明 |
[37:18] | of what she sold to Bierko. | 她卖给了比耶科什么东西 |
[37:19] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[37:23] | Collette Stenger, | 科勒特·斯登格 |
[37:25] | my name is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[37:26] | Who is Theo really? | 西奥到底是什么人 |
[37:29] | German Intelligence. | 德国情报局的人 |
[37:31] | Then he sold me for a price. | 他出卖了我 |
[37:33] | German and American Intelligence don’t work together often. | 美德情报局不常合作的 |
[37:36] | Where is Bierko? | 比耶科在哪儿 |
[37:39] | The fact is, I actually had feelings for Theo. | 事实上 我对西奥是真心的 |
[37:42] | I never once suspected.He was very good. | 我从没怀疑过他 他很了不起 |
[37:46] | I always thought that there | 我总认为 |
[37:48] | were some things that you cannot fake. | 有些东西是装不出来的 |
[37:52] | Bierko. | 比耶科 |
[37:58] | Tell them to leave. | 让他们走开 |
[37:59] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[38:00] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[38:03] | Curtis, have your men move back | 让你的人先撤出去 |
[38:05] | Just give us a second. | 给我们一点时间 |
[38:06] | You’ve heard him. | 你们听到了吧 |
[38:14] | Theo had a price.What’s yours? | 西奥给出了价钱 你的价钱是多少 |
[38:16] | I’m not for sale. | 我不会出卖自己 |
[38:17] | Everyone is for sale. | 每个人都会的 |
[38:20] | This isn’t a game, lady. | 这不是游戏 女士 |
[38:21] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[38:22] | You better tell me what you want. | 要什么条件你就说 |
[38:23] | All right. | 好 |
[38:26] | Full immunity. No holdbacks. | 完全赦免令 不许有保留条款 |
[38:28] | Signed by your president and transmitted to lawyers in Zurich and Tripoli. | 你们的总统签署后发送给 我在苏黎士与黎波里的律师 |
[38:33] | But I can’t tell you where Bierko is. | 可我不能告诉你比耶科在哪里 |
[38:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:35] | Because he’s already gone. | 因为他早就离开了 |
[38:36] | I met him at a safehouse, | 我是在安全屋和他见面的 |
[38:39] | but he was already on his way to carry out the attack. | 他已经去发动袭击了 |
[38:40] | What were you selling him? | 你卖给他什么了 |
[38:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:42] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你不知道是什么意思 |
[38:43] | I mean I don’t know. | 就是说我不知道 |
[38:45] | It was a schematic. | 那只是一份蓝图 |
[38:46] | What kind of a schematic? | 哪种类型的? |
[38:48] | I’m paid to broker the information, | 我是情报经纪人 |
[38:49] | not dwell on the details. | 不会询问细节 |
[38:51] | I make it my firm policy. | 这是我的原则 |
[38:52] | You expect me to believe that you acquired information | 你真以为我会相信你获得了 |
[38:54] | for a terrorist group and you didn’t know the specifics? | 一分恐怖组织的情报却不知道细节 |
[38:57] | You can believe whatever you want. | 你爱信不信 |
[38:58] | The fact is, I got the schematics from a source | 实际上我从线人那里得来的蓝图 |
[39:01] | and they were digitally encrypted. | 是经过电子加密的 |
[39:02] | That source can tell you what they mean. | 那个线人可以告诉你 那些是什么蓝图 |
[39:05] | Give me immunity and I’ll give you my source. | 给我特赦令 我就给你线人 |
[39:08] | Those are my terms. | 这就是我的条件 |
[39:11] | You haven’t offered us very much. | 你并没有多少资本来谈条件 |
[39:15] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看吧 |
[39:25] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[39:27] | Yeah, it’s Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[39:28] | She wants full immunity signed by the president. | 她要求得到总统签署的完全赦免令 |
[39:31] | She claims that she doesn’t know where Bierko is. | 她声称并不知道比耶科在哪里 |
[39:32] | That she just brokered a deal for a set of schematics,and then delivered them. | 她只负责给比耶科的团伙提供一份蓝图 |
[39:35] | She doesn’t know what building they’re for, | 她不知道具体的建筑是什么 |
[39:37] | but she can provide us with the source of the schematics. | 但可提供蓝图的源头来自何处 |
[39:39] | She doesn’t know what she sold him? | 她不知道卖给他什么东西 |
[39:41] | She said it was digitally encrypted. | 她说蓝图经过电子加密 |
[39:43] | Do you believe her? | 你相信她么 |
[39:44] | She’s an independent contractor. | 她是独立承包人 |
[39:47] | In her line of work, sometimes | 做她们这一行的 |
[39:49] | what you don’t know will save your life. | 有时不知情反而能保住自身性命 |
[39:50] | Either way, | 总之 |
[39:51] | if she’s telling the truth, we don’t have a lot of time. | 如果她说的是实话 我们的时间就不多了 |
[39:52] | She said Bierko already left to set off his next attack. | 她说比耶科已离开 去发动下次袭击 |
[39:55] | Miles, call Mike Novick, let’s get this started. | 麦尔斯 去给麦克·诺维克打电话 开始着手办这事 |
[39:57] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[39:58] | this better work. | 这么做最好有效果 |
[40:00] | And for the record, I don’t like it. | 记住 这种方式我不太喜欢 |
[40:01] | We’ve paid a steep price. | 我们付出了高昂的代价 |
[40:03] | There’ll be fallout on the WET List. | WET名单会产生意想不到的后果 |
[40:04] | No, there won’t be.The fallout will be from German Intelligence. | 不会的 只会对德国情报局有影响 |
[40:07] | I programmed the memory card to self-destruct. | 我编程序使记忆卡自毁了 |
[40:10] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 为什么不早说 |
[40:13] | I told you, I was in the car with Stoller. | 我说过当时我和斯托勒在车里 |
[40:15] | Get back to me as soon as this is done, we need to move fast. | 事情办好后就通知我 动作要快 |
[40:21] | I think it’s clear. | 显而易见 |
[40:23] | CTU was hit,but we’re still doing our job. | 虽然CTU遭到袭击 但我们仍旧坚守岗位 |
[40:27] | I believe that’s an argument to maintain our autonomy. | 这就是我们可以自治的证据 |
[40:30] | Well, I’ll withhold judgment on that. | 我持保留意见 |
[40:32] | We’re giving a free pass to a terrorist collaborator, | 我们让通敌份子有了可乘之机 |
[40:35] | and I have yet to see what we’re getting from it. | 这样做的后果还没显现出来 |
[42:24] | Has the document been received in Tripoli as well? | 黎波里也收到那份文件了吗 |
[42:27] | And it meets with your approval? | 你同意了 |
[42:30] | So, there’s no way that they can fail to live up to the terms? | 就是说不会让他们钻了空子 |
[42:35] | Merci, Herve. Au revoir. | 多谢 赫维 再见 |
[42:39] | The safehouse is a manufacturing facility at 12451 Saticoy Boulevard. | 安全屋是在塞特考大街 12451号的一间制造厂 |
[42:45] | As for the data I sold to Bierko,it’s something | 至于我卖给比耶科的数据 |
[42:48] | that I received from a contact at the Department of Defense. | 我是从国防部一个线人那里得到的 |
[42:50] | What’s his name? | 他是谁 |
[42:51] | Her name. | 她叫 |
[42:53] | Audrey Raines. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[42:56] | You are lying to me. | 你在说谎 |
[43:00] | She sold me the information, Mr. Bauer. | 是她卖给我的情报 鲍尔先生 |
[43:03] | Apparently she had a price. | 显然这情报是有价提供的 |
[43:08] | Put her in the car. | 把她押上车 |