时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Evelyn I need youto stay focused. | 伊夫林 集中精力 |
[00:15] | The recording of the phone call that you made between President Logan | 你录的洛根总统和亨德森 之间的谈话 |
[00:18] | and Henderson is in a safety deposit box. Which bank? | 你把录音带放在银行保险箱中了 是哪一家银行? |
[00:20] | City trust and savings in agoura hills. | 银行名叫城市合作信用社在奥古拉岭 |
[00:23] | Jack knows there’s no point in going public | 杰克知道在拿到证据之前 |
[00:25] | till he has that evidence in his hand. | 把所有事情公之于众是没有用的 |
[00:27] | None of this should have happened. | 这一切本不该发生的 |
[00:28] | This whole thing was planned to make our country safer. | 所有这一切本来是为了 让我们的国家更加安全 |
[00:30] | And it all spiraled out of control when you decided to kill David Palmer. | 当你决定杀死大卫·帕默之后 一切都不在我们的控制之下了 |
[00:34] | We have to focus on stopping Bauer before he finds that recording. | 我们必须把精力集中在阻止鲍尔上 不能让他拿到录音带 |
[00:38] | Karen I’m issuing an executive order for the | 凯伦 我准备签署一个行政命令 |
[00:41] | immediateapprehension and arrest of Jack Bauer. | 立刻逮捕杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:44] | I want you to run point on this and I want you to make this ctu’s top priority. | 我希望你接受这个命令 并把这个置于CTU的最高优先级 |
[00:48] | Understood sir. | 遵命 |
[00:50] | You know if we really want to find Bauer | 如果我们真的想找到鲍尔 |
[00:51] | we need to keep watch on anyone he might contact for help | 我们就需要监视 每一个他可能求助的人 |
[00:55] | starting with Audrey Raines. | 从奥黛丽·瑞恩斯开始 |
[00:56] | Don’t fill your father in on the particulars. | 不要把细节告诉你父亲 |
[00:58] | Just set up the meeting. | 最好当面跟他谈 |
[00:59] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I have the recording. | 我拿到录音带后就马上去找你 |
[01:02] | I need to see you in person. | 我需要跟你单独谈谈 |
[01:03] | Can you reroute your plane to Los Angeles? | 你能不能让飞机飞到洛杉矶? |
[01:06] | All right yes. | 好吧 我答应 |
[01:07] | I’ll see you there. | 我会在那里等你 |
[01:08] | Jack are you aware President Logan’s issued a warrant for your arrest? | 杰克 你是否知道洛根总统借口 你参与了暗杀大卫·帕默而逮捕你? |
[01:12] | The vice President’s not the one who’s behind this is he? | 幕后那个人不是副总统 对吧? |
[01:14] | No. It’s Logan. | 是的 那人是洛根 |
[01:16] | As soon as we have the evidence in hand | 一旦我们掌握了证据 |
[01:17] | we’re going to pass it off to secretary of defense Heller. | 我们就交给国防部长海勒 |
[01:21] | It had to be done sir. | 这件事必须要解决 |
[01:22] | I decide what needs to be done Mr. Henderson. | 我来决定什么该做 亨德森先生 |
[01:25] | I never authorized you to kill David Palmer. | 我从没授权让你杀大卫·帕默 |
[01:27] | You know what we need. | 要的就是这个 |
[01:28] | The instant that Bauer steps outside that bank building you take him down. | 只要鲍尔现身 格杀勿论 立即击毙 |
[01:32] | Kill the others and secure the recording. | 然后杀了其他人 拿到录音带 |
[01:52] | We got the evidence. | 我们拿到了证据 |
[01:53] | Have you listened to it? | 你听过了吗? |
[01:55] | Yeah there’s no doubt it’s Logan. | 是的 毫无疑问就是洛根 |
[01:56] | We’re talking about taking down the President of the United States. | 我们要搬倒的可是美利坚合众国总统 |
[02:01] | The Follwing Takes Place Between 12Am and 1Am. | 以下是发生于午夜12点至1点之间的故事 |
[02:07] | This checkpoint is just one of many that have been in place for several hours now. | 和其他检查站一样 这个检查站已经设置了几个小时 |
[02:11] | Despite his announcement that Los Angeles is no longer under threat of attack | 尽管洛根总统已经宣称 洛杉矶不会再受到恐怖威胁 |
[02:16] | President Logan has ordered that martial law | 他还是下令 |
[02:18] | remain in effect. | 继续维持戒严令 |
[02:20] | While the move has drawn criticism from lawmakers and civil rights advocates | 尽管这一做法遭到 立法者和民权人士的批评 |
[02:24] | the President is defending his decision as a necessary precaution. | 总统先生声称 此举是为了以防万一 |
[02:28] | he’s citing the need… | 他还举例来说 |
[02:35] | -Yes. -It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[02:38] | Is Bauer dead? | 干掉鲍尔没有? |
[02:39] | Not yet Mr. President. | 还没有 总统先生 |
[02:42] | You said your men had him. | 你说你的人已经包围他了 |
[02:43] | Bauer triggered the bank alarm. | 鲍尔触发了银行的警报 |
[02:45] | The authorities came before our men could get to him. | 在我们抓住他之前 警察赶到了 |
[02:47] | Bauer used the cover of the firefight to slip away. | 鲍尔趁交火的间隙溜走了 |
[02:50] | He has the recording? | 他拿到录音带了? |
[02:51] | Yes sir. | 是的 |
[02:52] | That evidence directly implicates me in David Palmer’s death. | 那个证据可以直接证明 我与大卫·帕默的死有关 |
[02:57] | Only if he gets it to someone who can do something about it. | 除非他能把证据交到 有能力采取行动的人手上 |
[03:00] | We’ll have Bauer before that happens. | 在那之前 我们一定会抓住鲍尔 |
[03:01] | How? | 怎么做? |
[03:02] | Mr. President you’ve established direct control over ctu | 总统先生 你已经直接控制了CTU |
[03:05] | and ctu is heading up the search effort for Bauer. | 而CTU正全力搜索鲍尔 |
[03:08] | You’re putting an awful lot of faith in their ability. | 你是不是太相信他们的能力了 |
[03:10] | This city is locked down. | 整个城市已被封锁 |
[03:11] | Ctu will find Bauer and when they do | CTU会找到鲍尔的 在他们找到之后 |
[03:14] | make sure you’re the first to know so my men can intercept. | 一定要让他们首先通知你 这样我的人就可以及时插手进来 |
[03:33] | Yes Mr. President? | 什么事 总统先生? |
[03:34] | Karen Hayes at ctu. Put it through to my office. | 凯伦·海因斯从CTU打来的电话 都直接转到我的办公室来 |
[03:36] | We’re sifting satellite and caltrans video for Audrey Raines’s vehicle. | 我们正在筛查卫星录像 寻找奥黛丽·瑞恩斯汽车的踪迹 |
[03:40] | I’ve distributed her file photo to military checkpoints throughout the city. | 我已经把她的照片发给了 市区内所有的军方检查站 |
[03:43] | If she used her dod credentials at any of them | 如果她向他们出示国防部的通行证 |
[03:46] | there should be a record. | 肯定会有相应的记录 |
[03:47] | Well I hope we’re not wasting our resources on Raines | 希望我们不是在她身上 浪费太多的资源 |
[03:49] | when we don’t even know she’s helping Bauer. | 我们都不知道 她是不是真的在帮助鲍尔 |
[03:51] | Karen she dumped the tracker. | 凯伦 她拆除了跟踪器 |
[03:52] | There’s a reason she doesn’t want to be followed. | 她不想被人跟踪肯定是有原因的 |
[03:55] | Miss Hayes the President’s on line one. | 海因斯女士 总统先生在一号线 |
[03:59] | Yes Mr. President. | 是我 总统先生 |
[04:00] | Where are we Ms. Hayes? | 进展如何 海因斯? |
[04:01] | Still running active manhunts on both Jack Bauer and Christopher Henderson. | 仍然在全力追捕杰克·鲍尔和 克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[04:05] | I told you to prioritize Bauer. | 我跟你说过 首要任务是抓住鲍尔 |
[04:07] | I have sir. I’ve allocated my resources accordingly. | 我已经这样做了 总统先生 我已经安排了更多的资源在他身上 |
[04:10] | If David Palmer’s killer is still at large when the morning news cycle begins | 如果等明早新一轮的新闻开始播出时 刺杀大卫·帕默的凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[04:13] | then all the success we’ve had handling these terrorists will be undermined. | 我们同恐怖分子斗争所取得的功绩 都将会暗淡无光 |
[04:17] | I will find Bauer sir. | 我会抓住他的 总统先生 |
[04:19] | You let me know the moment you do. | 抓住后立刻通知我 |
[04:21] | Yes Mr. President. | 遵命 总统先生 |
[04:24] | Bauer right? | 关于鲍尔的 是吧? |
[04:27] | Audrey Raines. | 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 |
[04:28] | She knows where he is | 她知道他在哪里 |
[04:29] | and those protocols aren’t going to be enough to track her. | 目前这些手段 还不足以找到她的下落 |
[04:32] | You still think Chloe helped Audrey break surveillance? | 你还是认为科洛伊在帮助 奥黛丽逃避监控? |
[04:34] | I’m sure of it. | 我敢肯定 |
[04:35] | Remember | 记住 |
[04:37] | Audrey insisted Chloe be assigned to her. | 奥黛丽坚持让科洛伊留下来帮忙 |
[04:40] | Then we need to confront Chloe. | 那我们直接去问问科洛伊 |
[04:41] | No no no no no. She’ll just deny it. | 不 不 不 她肯定不会承认的 |
[04:45] | There’s a way we can use her to find Bauer. | 我们可以利用她来找到鲍尔 |
[04:58] | It’s all right. It’s him. | 没事 是他 |
[04:59] | Bill over here. | 比尔 这边 |
[05:02] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[05:05] | Bill Buchanan | 比尔·布坎南 |
[05:06] | Wayne Palmer. | 韦恩·帕默 |
[05:08] | Sorry about your brother. | 你哥哥的事情 我很遗憾 |
[05:10] | What the hell’s going on Jack? | 到底是怎么回事 杰克? |
[05:11] | The military authority | 军方 |
[05:12] | every law enforcement agency across this country has a warrant for my arrest. | 以及各地的执法机构 都接到了逮捕我的命令 |
[05:15] | What for? | 为什么? |
[05:16] | Killing David Palmer. | 刺杀大卫·帕默 |
[05:18] | That’s impossible. We cleared you this morning. | 这不可能 今天早上你已经洗脱罪名了 |
[05:20] | I’m being set up again this time by President Logan. | 我又被人陷害了 这次是洛根总统 |
[05:23] | He was complicit in David Palmer’s assassination. | 他参与了大卫·帕默遇刺这一案 |
[05:29] | My god you’re serious. | 天哪 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[05:30] | Logan’s using the military to try and stop me from exposing him. | 洛根正利用军方的力量 阻止我将他的罪名公之于众 |
[05:33] | Mr. Buchanan we have the evidence: | 布坎南先生 我们已经拿到了证据 |
[05:35] | A digital recording of a conversation made between | 洛根先生和克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[05:37] | President Logan and Christopher Henderson. | 电话交谈的数字录音 |
[05:39] | I need to get the recording to secretary Heller. | 我要把录音交给国防部长海勒 |
[05:40] | He’s gonna take it to the attorney general | 他会转交给司法部长 |
[05:42] | and they’ll file for the warrant. | 他们将据此采取进一步行动 |
[05:44] | But until then Wayne’s a target. | 不过在此之前 有人在追杀韦恩 |
[05:45] | I need you to take him somewhere safe. | 我需要你带他去一个安全的地方 |
[05:47] | Of course I will. | 没问题 |
[05:49] | Where are you gonna meet Heller? | 你准备到哪里去见海勒? |
[05:50] | Van nuys airport. | 范内斯机场 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[06:09] | Jack my father landed.Where are you? | 杰克 我父亲的飞机已经着陆了 你现在在哪里? |
[06:11] | I just dropped Wayne Palmer off with Buchanan. | 我刚把韦恩·帕默托付给了布坎南 |
[06:13] | I’m on my way to the airport now. | 现在正赶往机场 |
[06:15] | All right I’m on the north side of the emergency runway at hangar 112. | 好的 我在紧急降落跑道的北端 112号机库旁等你 |
[06:19] | I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后就到 |
[06:20] | All right hurry. | 好的 赶紧 |
[07:10] | Dad. | 爸 |
[07:13] | -Hi sweetheart. -Hi. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[07:16] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 谢谢你为我做的这些 |
[07:18] | Well I don’t know what it is I’m doing so don’t thank me yet. | 好吧 我还不知道是怎么回事呢 我只是照做了 所以先别忙谢我 |
[07:22] | These men in your security detail do you trust them? | 你的保镖 能否信得过? |
[07:25] | With my life. | 能用生命信任 |
[07:27] | Dad I need to be sure that they are loyal to you. | 爸 我必须确认这些人是不是忠于你的 |
[07:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[07:36] | Dad I will tell you but only you. | 爸 我会告诉你的 不过只跟你一个人说 |
[07:39] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[07:43] | You know I don’t like to be kept in the dark. | 你知道 我不喜欢 别人有事情瞒着我 |
[07:46] | Tell me what this is all about. | 把所有事情的来龙去脉都告诉我 |
[07:48] | I promise I will. | 我保证 我会的 |
[07:49] | I just need a minute. | 再等上一分钟就可以了 |
[07:52] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[07:53] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在干什么? |
[07:55] | He’s a fugitive. | 他是个逃犯 |
[07:57] | Every law enforcement agency in this state is looking for him. | 举国上下 所有执法部门都在抓捕他 |
[08:00] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[08:01] | Then why don’t you turn yourself in? | 那你为什么不去自首? |
[08:02] | Mr. Secretary I swear to you | 部长先生 我向你发誓 |
[08:05] | I had nothing to do with David Palmer’s assassination. | 我跟大卫·帕默遇刺一案 没有任何关联 |
[08:07] | I’d like to believe you Jack | 我很愿意相信你 杰克 |
[08:09] | but you’re acting like a criminal. | 可是你的举止就像是一个罪犯 |
[08:11] | I don’t have a choice; they’re setting me up. | 我别无选择 他们想陷害我 |
[08:13] | Mr. Secretary I only need you for a few minutes. | 部长先生 我只需要耽误你几分钟 |
[08:17] | I need to show you something | 我有样东西要给你看 |
[08:18] | but privately | 但不能让别人看见 |
[08:19] | inside the building please. | 请进去谈吧 |
[08:27] | Thank you sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[08:45] | It had to be done sir. | 非做不可了 先生 |
[08:46] | I decide what needs to be done Mr. Henderson. | 该怎么做由我来决定 亨德森 |
[08:49] | I never authorized you to kill David Palmer. | 我从未授权让你杀害大卫·帕默 |
[08:51] | -Palmer was nosing around. -President Logan? | -帕默当时正四处打探 -洛根总统? |
[08:53] | And a man named Christopher Henderson. | 另一个人名叫克里斯托夫·亨德森 |
[08:54] | He’d have found out about your involvement. | 他当时已经发现了此事跟你有关 |
[08:56] | For god’s sake sir he called your wife. | 看在上帝的份上 总统先生 他打电话给了你妻子 |
[08:58] | I can handle my wife. | 我可以搞定我的妻子 |
[09:00] | Right now my concern is keeping | 现在 我所关心的是 |
[09:01] | this operation from collapsing like a house of cards. | 不要让此次行动功亏一篑 |
[09:04] | You’re protected sir. | 您很安全 先生 |
[09:05] | Every thread ends with cummings. | 所有线索都会在卡明斯那里终结 |
[09:07] | He thinks he’s running this and you need to keep playing it that way. | 他认为自己是主谋 你只需要顺手推舟就可以了 |
[09:10] | I know my part Mr. Henderson. | 我知道该怎么做 亨德森先生 |
[09:13] | You just do as you’re told. | 你把我嘱咐的事情办妥就可以了 |
[09:17] | President Logan supplied the terrorists with the sentox nerve gas. | 洛根总统向恐怖分子提供 Sentox神经毒气 |
[09:21] | What? | 什么? |
[09:22] | His plan was to deploy the nerve gas en route to moscow. | 他的计划是把毒气运往莫斯科 |
[09:25] | That way he could expose the terrorists and use them | 这样 他就可以揭露这些恐怖分子 |
[09:26] | as an excuse to invoke the military terms | 然后以此为借口 要求苏沃洛夫 |
[09:29] | of the agreement that he made earlier with Suvarov. | 履行他们之前签署的反控协议 |
[09:32] | This was all in an effort to gain control of the oil supply in central asia. | 所有这些都是为了 控制中东地区的石油供应 |
[09:35] | David Palmer found out about it and that’s why they killed him. | 大卫·帕默发现了这一点 这也就是他们杀害他的原因 |
[09:39] | How do you know that recording hasn’t been fabricated? | 你怎么知道这段录音不是被伪造的? |
[09:42] | I trust the source. | 情报来源十分可靠 |
[09:43] | Mr. Secretary I promise you this will stand up under scrutiny. | 部长先生 我向你保证 这个证据是经得起审查的 |
[09:48] | I wish I could say I was surprised but I’m not. | 我很想说 我很震惊 不过我不能 |
[09:52] | I watched Charles Logan | 我注意到查尔斯·洛根 |
[09:55] | rise on the tide of his own ambition. | 在升为总统时就已带有野心 |
[09:57] | I was terrified when he took the oath. | 在他宣读誓言时 我就很害怕 |
[10:00] | Sir I’m very sorry that I had to involve you | 先生 很抱歉把你也牵扯进来了 |
[10:02] | but I needed someone who had access to hand-deliver this to the attorney general. | 但我需要有人能把证据 亲手交给司法部长 |
[10:06] | So you contacted me. | 于是你就跟我联系 |
[10:08] | You’re the only one I could trust. | 你是我唯一可以信任的人 |
[10:20] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Thank you sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[10:26] | You need to go with your father. | 你跟你父亲一起去吧 |
[10:27] | He’s going to need someone to corroborate the evidence to the attorney general. | 他需要有人在司法部长面前 帮忙确认证据 |
[10:30] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[10:31] | I’m going to go dark until the attorney general comes forward. | 我决定在司法部长出面之前 先找地方藏起来 |
[10:33] | I’ll call Buchanan; I’ll let him know what’s happening. | 我会打电话给布坎南 告诉他所发生的事情 |
[10:35] | All right. Jack everything’s going to be okay now. | 好吧 杰克 一切都会好起来的 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Go. | 对 走吧 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:45] | Jack one more thing. | 杰克 还有一件事 |
[10:47] | What sir? | 什么 先生? |
[10:50] | -dad what are you doing? ! -Secure my daughter. | -爸 你在做什么? -看好我的女儿 |
[10:53] | You’re playing a dangerous game here Jack | 你在玩一场很危险的游戏 杰克 |
[10:55] | and you’re playing it wrong. | 而且你的玩法不对 |
[10:57] | Turning Logan’s crime into a public spectacle will not bring back David Palmer. | 把洛根的罪行公之于众 并不能让大卫·帕默复活 |
[11:02] | It’ll tear this nation apart. | 而只会分裂这个国家 |
[11:04] | You’re not only destroying the President | 你毁掉的不仅仅是总统 |
[11:06] | you’ll be destroying the presidency. | 还包括总统这个职位 |
[11:08] | The collateral damage of the truth | 真相所附带的伤害 |
[11:11] | will cripple this nation. | 会削弱这个国家的声望 |
[11:13] | So what are you going to do? Bury the evidence? | 你打算怎么办? 把证据藏起来? |
[11:16] | No. | 不 |
[11:17] | You’re coming with me Audrey | 跟我一起走 奥黛丽 |
[11:19] | and we’ll use the evidence | 我们要利用这个证据 |
[11:21] | to get Logan to step down quietly. | 让洛根平静的下台 |
[11:23] | Once he’s gone we’ll have a chance to set things right again. | 在他下台之后 我们就有机会 让一切都恢复正常 |
[11:27] | Doug I’m trusting you to keep this item safe. | 道格 我相信 你能够好好保管这个东西 |
[11:31] | Audrey are you coming with me or not? | 奥黛丽你想不想跟我走? |
[11:32] | Dad I can’t. | 爸 我做不到 |
[11:35] | Then secure them both until you hear from me. | 看好他们俩 等我的消息 |
[11:37] | Dad please no! | 爸 求你了 别这样 |
[11:40] | Mr. Secretary | 部长先生 |
[11:42] | you can’t make a deal with him! | 你不能同他做交易 |
[11:45] | You can’t trust him! | 你不能相信他 |
[12:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[12:06] | Do you know what’s going on in the situation room? | 你知道战略室发生什么事了吗? |
[12:08] | It’s some sort of briefing. | 是任务布置会 |
[12:09] | No one told me. | 没人通知我 |
[12:10] | It’s a class 3.That’s all I know. | 3级会议 我就知道这么多 |
[12:12] | I’m a department head. I should be in all class 3s. | 我是部门主管 所有3级会议都必须有我出席 |
[12:14] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[12:19] | Shari what was that briefing about? | 莎莉 会议上说了些什么? |
[12:21] | Just a protocol review. | 只是回顾了一些协议 |
[12:23] | -I don’t believe you. -Why not? | -我不信 -为什么 |
[12:25] | ‘Cause you’re a bad liar. | 因为你不会撒谎 |
[12:26] | Miles just gave me a bunch of busywork | 迈尔斯刚给我一堆事 |
[12:27] | to do in the archives room to keep me out of the briefing. | 去档案室做 就是要我离这个会议远远的 |
[12:29] | Do you ever think there might be a reason he kept you out? | 你认为有什么原因 他要让你不参加会议 |
[12:32] | He thinks I helped Audrey break her surveillance. | 他认为我帮奥黛丽破坏了追踪系统 |
[12:34] | Is that what it was about? | 是因为这个吗? |
[12:36] | I’ve already said too much. | 我说的够多了 |
[12:37] | Please don’t ask me any more questions. | 别再问我问题了 |
[12:39] | Come on Shari | 拜托 莎莉 |
[12:41] | you owe me. I stuck my neck out for you with Miles. | 你欠我的 我冒险帮你对付迈尔斯 |
[12:43] | Tell me what happened in there. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[12:47] | Miles found Audrey. He activated a transponder on her car. | 迈尔斯找到了奥黛丽他在她车上安了一个追踪器 |
[12:51] | So they know where she is? | 那他们知道了她在哪儿? |
[12:52] | We’re running an operational support right now. | 我们正要展开行动 |
[12:56] | That’s what the briefing was about. | 开会就说了这件事 |
[12:57] | They sent a tac team ten minutes ago. | 10分钟前他们刚派了一队战术小组过去 |
[12:59] | Please don’t tell anyone I said anything. | 别向任何人透露是我说的 |
[13:04] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[13:20] | Damn she’s good. | 该死 她很聪明 |
[13:22] | She set up a proprietary com channel. | 她用了一个私人通信频道 |
[13:24] | How long will it take to track her call? | 跟踪她的电话要多久? |
[13:25] | Not long. | 不用很久 |
[13:27] | Pick up. | 快接 |
[13:34] | somewhere in the valley. | 山谷的某个地方 |
[13:37] | Looks like a pay phone. | 好像是电话亭 |
[13:39] | I’ve got the receiving end narrowed down to a one-mile radius. | 我已经把接收终端缩小到一英里范围内 |
[13:41] | Why isn’t Audrey picking up? | 为什么奥黛丽不接呢? |
[13:44] | Narrowing… | 继续缩小 |
[13:46] | -Got it. -Where? | -找到了 -在哪儿? |
[13:48] | Van nuys airport the emergency runway | 范内斯机场的紧急降落跑道 |
[13:52] | adjacent to the main field. | 就在主停机坪旁边 |
[13:54] | Move the tac team out now. | 马上派战术小组 |
[13:56] | Van nuys airport. Miles is forwarding the coordinates. | 去范内斯机场 迈尔斯继续缩小范围 |
[14:00] | Get me the President. | 帮我接总统 |
[14:19] | You said they sent the tac team ten minutes ago. | 你说十分钟前就已经派出了战术小组 |
[14:25] | Miles set me up and you helped. | 迈尔斯算计我 你居然帮他 |
[14:27] | You’re working against us Chloe. | 你在跟我们对着干 科洛伊 |
[14:29] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你不知道你做了些什么 |
[14:30] | -Miles said that… -Miles is an idiot. | -迈尔斯说 -迈尔斯是个白痴 |
[14:32] | If anyone should know that it should be you. | 如果要有人知道这点 就该是你 |
[14:34] | I can’t believe you went along with him. | 我真不敢相信你跟他一伙的 |
[14:36] | Please come with us Ms. O’brian. | 跟我们走 奥布赖恩小姐 |
[14:38] | -Where are we going? -Let’s go. | -去哪里? -走吧 |
[14:43] | Mr. President I need to remind you that we still don’t have | 总统先生 向您报告 我们尚未 |
[14:45] | confirmation that Audrey Raines and Bauer are at the location. | 确认奥黛丽·瑞恩斯和鲍尔在机场 |
[14:48] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道 |
[14:50] | I’ll have the military authority follow up on it. | 我已经派出军队跟进去查清 |
[14:52] | The military? Sir I just dispatched my tac team. | 军队? 先生 我刚派出我们的战术小组 |
[14:55] | Call them back. | 把他们叫回来 |
[14:56] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[14:57] | Jack Bauer is a very sensitive problem. | 杰克·鲍尔是个非常棘手的问题 |
[15:00] | There are political ramifications. | 是会有政治影响的 |
[15:01] | I’ve decided to handle him directly. | 我已经决定亲自缉拿他 |
[15:05] | And besides you must have your hands full | 除此之外 你必须有足够的人手 |
[15:06] | transitioning ctu to homeland security. | 完成国土安全部对CTU的收编 |
[15:11] | I’ll recall my team sir. | 我会召回战术小组 先生 |
[15:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:16] | Now the President wants oversight on the Bauer operation. | 现在总统要亲自抓捕鲍尔 |
[15:19] | He’s the President. He can do what he wants. | 他是总统 他可以自己决定 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[15:26] | Ctu thinks they found Bauer. | CTU发现了鲍尔 |
[15:28] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[15:37] | Jack what if my father’s right? | 杰克 要是我父亲是对的呢? |
[15:41] | What if he can get Logan to step down quietly? | 要是他能不动声色的把洛根拉下台呢? |
[15:43] | Maybe that is the best thing for this country. | 可能那样对国家再好不过了 |
[15:45] | These people brokered chemical weapons to terrorists. | 那些人把化学武器给了恐怖分子 |
[15:48] | They’ve killed an ex-President of the United States. | 他们杀了前总统 |
[15:51] | Logan’s not going to make a deal with your father | 洛根不会向你父亲妥协的 |
[15:52] | and even if he did he wouldn’t keep it. | 就便他答应了 也不信守诺言 |
[15:54] | Henderson wouldn’t let him. | 亨德森不会让他那么干的 |
[15:56] | The only thing your father’s doing right now is making himself a target. | 你父亲这样做的唯一结果 就是让他自己成为靶子 |
[15:58] | You want to help him? | 你要帮他? |
[16:00] | Help me get the recording back before he speaks to Logan. | 在他和洛根谈之前 帮我把录音拿回来 |
[16:04] | Look Mike this isn’t me being territorial | 听着 迈克 这不是我该管的事 |
[16:07] | but if the President wants Jack Bauer | 但是总统要抓杰克·鲍尔 |
[16:09] | why doesn’t he let us take care of it? | 为什么他不让我们去做? |
[16:11] | Now look I’ve been on other things. | 听着 我刚忙着别的事 |
[16:12] | Let me find out what’s going on. | 让我查查发生什么事了 |
[16:14] | I’ll get back to you karen. | 回头打给你 凯伦 |
[16:15] | Thank you Mike. | 谢谢 迈克 |
[16:18] | …Will be lifted within the next two hours | 未来两小时内 |
[16:21] | but the curfew will remain in effect… | 宵禁仍然有效 |
[16:30] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:33] | That’s only six hours from now. | 从现在开始只剩6个小时了 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好 再见 |
[16:38] | David Palmer’s body’s being flown back to dc at 7:00 A.M. | 大卫·帕默的遗体 将在早上7点运回华盛顿 |
[16:41] | The President and I both want to be there when the coffin’s put onto the plane. | 遗体运上飞机的时候 我和总统都会在场 |
[16:44] | -That’s a good idea. -Yeah. | -很好 -嗯 |
[16:47] | What’s up Mike? | 发生什么事了 迈克? |
[16:49] | I just got a call from karen Hayes at ctu. | 我刚刚接到CTU的 凯伦·海因斯打来的电话 |
[16:53] | Do you know about the President’s decision | 你知道总统为什么下令 |
[16:55] | to pull them off the acquisition of Jack Bauer? | 让抓捕杰克的战术小组回头吗? |
[16:59] | No but what’s the problem? | 不知道 怎么了? |
[17:02] | The problem is it doesn’t really make sense. | 问题是这没道理啊 |
[17:04] | Karen’s teams are closer. They can do it more efficiently. | 凯伦的人更近 他们的行动会更迅速有效 |
[17:07] | Bauer’s more likely to cooperate with them | 相比一队不熟悉的军警 |
[17:10] | than with a group of military police he doesn’t know. | 鲍尔更容易和战术小组合作 |
[17:14] | Well karen and her team have barely gotten ctu back on its feet. | 这样 凯伦和她的人刚刚 把CTU拉回正轨 |
[17:17] | I’m sure the President just feels more confident | 我相信总统对军队更有信心 |
[17:19] | with the military units already in place because of martial law. | 因为他们因为戒严都已就位 |
[17:22] | Well the military has its hands full Hal. | 不过 哈尔 军队已经够忙了 |
[17:26] | What do you want me to say Mike? | 你要我怎么说 迈克? |
[17:29] | It’s the President’s call. | 是总统的命令 |
[17:31] | I can see it both ways. | 我可以两方面来看这个命令 |
[17:39] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[17:48] | DOD Operations. | 国防部军事行动组 |
[17:50] | Beth it’s Mike Novick. Put me through to general Warren please. | 贝斯 我是迈克·诺维克 请帮我接瓦伦将军 |
[17:53] | Yes sir. | 是 先生 |
[18:05] | this is Warren. | 我是瓦伦 |
[18:07] | Sir I have Mike Novick on the line for you. | 先生 迈克·诺维克给您的电话 |
[18:09] | Go ahead beth. | 接过来 贝斯 |
[18:12] | You are connected. | 接通了 |
[18:13] | What is it Mike? | 什么事 迈克? |
[18:14] | General can you give me an update on your search for Jack Bauer? | 将军 你能告诉我 搜查杰克·鲍尔的最新进展吗? |
[18:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[18:20] | The one the President ordered. | 总统下令捉拿的人 |
[18:21] | We never received such a call from the President. | 我们从未接到总统的命令 |
[18:25] | I see. | 知道了 |
[18:26] | I-I’m sorry to disturb you general. | 抱歉打扰你了 将军 |
[18:47] | You should try to get some rest Mr. President. | 你得休息休息了 总统先生 |
[18:49] | Yes I know. I should try to get some rest. | 是的 我知道 我是得休息了 |
[18:58] | What is it you want Mike? | 你想说什么 迈克? |
[19:01] | I just got off the phone with general Warren | 我刚和瓦伦将军通话 |
[19:03] | who’s running military operations here in Los Angeles. | 他指挥洛杉矶的军事戒严 |
[19:06] | Why would you be talking with him? | 为什么要和他通话? |
[19:08] | Karen Hayes over at homeland raised a few good points I thought I’d follow up on. | 国土安全部的凯伦·海因斯提出了几点 我想有必要查清楚 |
[19:12] | What good points Mike? | 什么好的意见 迈克? |
[19:15] | She doesn’t understand why she was taken | 她不明白为什么要撤出 |
[19:17] | out of the loop on this Jack Bauer situation. | 缉拿杰克的战术小组 |
[19:19] | You know I really don’t care what karen Hayes understands. | 你明白的 我管不了凯伦能不能理解 |
[19:23] | She should be doing her job and not bothering my advisors | 她该作好她的本分 而不是打扰我的顾问 |
[19:26] | asking questions that diminish my authority. | 问些抹煞我权威的问题 |
[19:30] | Be that as it may I did follow up and | 虽然是这么说 不过我还是查了 |
[19:33] | now frankly | 说实话 |
[19:35] | I’m a little mystified by some things. | 我有些事不明白 |
[19:38] | What things mystify you Mike? | 有什么不明白的 迈克? |
[19:41] | Well you told homeland that you wanted the military to pick up Jack Bauer | 你告诉国土安全部 派了军队捉拿杰克·鲍尔 |
[19:45] | but I just spoke with general Warren | 但我刚才跟瓦伦将军通话 |
[19:48] | and he’s unaware of any such directive. | 他没有收到任何指示 |
[19:51] | Because I didn’t go through general Warren. | 因为我没和瓦伦说 |
[19:55] | May I ask who you did go through? | 那我可以问一下 你跟谁说了吗? |
[19:58] | Mike let’s get one thing straight: | 迈克 说白了吧 |
[20:01] | I don’t answer to you. | 我没必要回答你 |
[20:04] | Of course not sir. | 您当然可以 先生 |
[20:11] | However I will tell you this: | 但是 我得告诉您 |
[20:12] | I-I have decided to use a covert task force to bring in Jack Bauer. | 我已经决定派秘密部队把杰克·鲍尔带来 |
[20:16] | The reason I’m doing that is because Bauer presents… | 我这么做的原因是鲍尔是个 |
[20:20] | special circumstances. | 特殊情况 |
[20:22] | Special circumstances? | 特殊情况? |
[20:23] | I want this completely off the radar Mike. | 我要这一切无证可循 迈克 |
[20:29] | The Chinese government may still believe that Jack Bauer is dead. | 中国政府会相信杰克·鲍尔死了 |
[20:32] | If they find out that he’s alive they’re going to blame us. | 如果他们发现他还活着 他们会找上门来的 |
[20:34] | They’re going to uh accuse us | 他们会来找大麻烦的 |
[20:37] | of fabricating the story of his death. | 伪造他的死 |
[20:40] | wouldn’t we be keeping the circle smaller if we let karen handle this? | 让凯伦来处理这事 不刚好可以不让这事宣扬出去? |
[20:45] | Her people already know about Bauer. | 她的人已经知道鲍尔 |
[20:47] | They’re working under a secretive mandate. | 他们一直在秘令下工作 |
[20:51] | You know what Mike? I am tired of being second-guessed. | 你知道吗 迈克 我受够了事后被人指责 |
[20:56] | I’ve been dealing with-with-with… wall-to-wall crises for the last 18 hours | 过去18个小时 我一直在处理那些连续不断的危机 |
[21:00] | and I think I’ve done a pretty damn good job of leading the country. | 作为国家领导人 我想我已经做的很好 |
[21:03] | Of course Mr. President. | 当然 总统阁下 |
[21:09] | You came in here suggesting that I should get some rest. | 你进来让我休息 |
[21:12] | That’s the one recommendation of yours that I intend to take. | 这是我唯一想采纳的建议 |
[21:18] | Thank you Mike. | 谢谢你 迈克 |
[21:53] | We traced your call | 我们追踪你的电话 |
[21:55] | to a public phone at van nuys airport. | 找到了范内斯机场的一个电话亭 |
[21:57] | If Audrey Raines is at that location you’re in a lot of trouble. | 如果奥黛丽·瑞恩斯在 你的麻烦就大了 |
[22:00] | Miles this situation is more complicated than you think. | 迈尔斯 情况比你想象的要复杂 |
[22:03] | -You have no idea what you’re dealing with. -But you do. | -你不知道你将面对的是什么 -但是你知道 |
[22:06] | -Yes. -Then why didn’t you tell me? | -是的 我知道 -告诉我吧 |
[22:09] | Because I can’t. | 因为我不能 |
[22:12] | You think the rules don’t apply to you because you’re smarter than the rest of us | 你认为这些规矩对你没有用 是因为你认为比其他人更聪明 |
[22:15] | but I have news for you. They do and you’re not. | 不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[22:20] | I won’t miss you when you’re gone. | 你给我小心点 我不会放过你的 |
[22:24] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[22:27] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[22:31] | What? | 干吗? |
[22:33] | Jack Bauer did not kill President Palmer. | 杰克·鲍尔没有杀害帕默总统 |
[22:36] | He’s a federal fugitive wanted for the murder of a former President | 他是联邦通缉的谋杀前总统的疑犯 |
[22:40] | which means you’re going to jail O’brian. | 那就意味着你要蹲监狱 奥布赖恩 |
[22:42] | For a long time. | 蹲很长的时间 |
[22:47] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[22:49] | I don’t think you’re as big of a jerk as you pretend to be. | 我不认为你这装作这个样子 就会显得自己很牛 |
[22:53] | -I need to speak to you. -Yes sir. | -我有事跟你说一下 -好的 长官 |
[23:32] | What are you doing Chloe? | 你在干什么 科洛伊? |
[23:34] | You’re supposed to be in custody. | 你应该已经被监管起来 |
[23:36] | Miles let me out. | 迈尔斯让我出来的 |
[23:39] | You’re a worse liar than I am. | 跟我比你是个拙劣的说谎者 |
[23:41] | Shari don’t do that. | 莎莉 别那样做 |
[23:43] | You helped Audrey Raines break surveillance. | 你帮助奥黛丽·瑞恩斯 逃过了监控 |
[23:45] | Yes I did it for a good reason. I can’t get into it right now. | 是的 我这么做是有原因的 我现在不能说出来 |
[23:48] | Well I don’t really think you have a choice. | 嗯 我不认为你可以选择 |
[23:52] | Listen to me for a minute. | 听我解释一下 |
[23:54] | Jack Bauer did not kill President Palmer. He knows who did it. | 杰克·鲍尔没有杀害帕默总统 他知道是谁干的 |
[23:57] | He may need my help to prove it and I can’t help him if I’m in custody. | 他需要我的帮助来证明 如果我被监管就不能帮助他 |
[24:00] | Then why don’t you just tell karen? | 那你何不告诉凯伦? |
[24:02] | Because she won’t believe me. Nobody will not without evidence. | 因为她不信任我 没有证据 没有人会相信的 |
[24:08] | It’s President Logan. | 是洛根总统 |
[24:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[24:13] | The evidence Jack is trying to get implicates Logan in the assassination of Palmer. | 杰克正试图找到可以证明洛根 是杀害帕默指示者的证据 |
[24:18] | That’s ridiculous Chloe. | 这真荒谬 科洛伊 |
[24:20] | You know your sexual harassment charges against Miles? I know you were lying. | 你知道你在对迈尔斯进行性骚扰控告吗? 我知道你说了谎 |
[24:23] | You’re sick and you need help and if you try to stop me | 你患了病 你需要帮助 如果你试图阻止我 |
[24:26] | and it turns out I’m right about Jack and I am | 我对杰克的判断是对的 我相信 |
[24:28] | I will recommend you for a psychiatric evaluation. | 我会推荐你去做一个精神治疗评估 |
[24:31] | And you won’t like that trust me. | 你不会喜欢那样子的 相信我 |
[24:48] | Charles.You coming to bed soon? | 查尔斯 你不去休息一会儿吗? |
[24:55] | I doubt if I’ll get much sleep tonight. | 我怀疑我今晚睡不了多久 |
[24:57] | You should try. | 你应该试试 |
[25:00] | -You okay? -I’m fine. | -你没事吧? -我很好 |
[25:02] | It’s just uh…it’s been | 只是 嗯 |
[25:05] | a challenging day. | 今天充满了挑战 |
[25:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:11] | Come to bed. | 过来休息一下 |
[25:12] | I will. Soon. | 好的 过一会 |
[25:20] | yes? | 请讲? |
[25:21] | I’m sorry to disturb you Mr. President but secretary Heller is on the line. | 抱歉打扰您 总统先生 但是国防部长海勒来电话了 |
[25:24] | He insists on talking to you. | 他坚持要和你通话 |
[25:26] | Tell him I’ll call him back tomorrow. | 告诉他明早我会打给他 |
[25:28] | He says it’s urgent sir. | 他说很紧急 先生 |
[25:32] | Put him through. | 接过来吧 |
[25:36] | Yes James. | 你好 詹姆斯 |
[25:37] | Thanks for taking my call Mr. President. | 谢谢您接我的电话 总统先生 |
[25:40] | You said it was urgent. | 你说是紧急事情 |
[25:41] | I need to see you sir. | 我需要见您 先生 |
[25:42] | See me about what? | 见我干什么? |
[25:44] | I’d rather speak to you in person. | 我更加希望能和您面谈 |
[25:46] | Fine but I won’t be back to washington for a couple of days. | 好的 但是我要过几天才回华盛顿 |
[25:49] | I’m in L.A. Sir. | 我就在洛杉矶 先生 |
[25:51] | I need to see you tonight. | 我今晚就要见您 |
[25:53] | Tonight? What is this about? | 今晚? 有什么事情? |
[25:55] | I’ll be there shortly and we can discuss it then. | 我马上就到您那里 我们到时候再谈 |
[25:58] | I don’t like your tone James. | 我不喜欢的语气 詹姆斯 |
[25:59] | In case you’ve forgotten you’re addressing the President of the United States. | 提醒你一下 你是在和美国总统通话 |
[26:02] | I know who I’m addressing. | 我知道我正在跟谁通话 |
[26:04] | And I think you know exactly what this is about. | 而且我认为你知道我要谈的是什么 |
[26:08] | When will you be here? | 你什么时候到? |
[26:09] | -Five minutes. -Fine. | -五分钟后 -好吧 |
[26:14] | James Heller? What does he want? | 詹姆斯·海勒? 他想干什么? |
[26:19] | He’s getting flak from the joint chiefs about my decision to maintain martial law. | 对于我进行军事管制的决定 以及参谋长联席会议主席的抱怨 |
[26:24] | You would think that these people would show some allegiance. | 你会认为那些人是要显示些忠诚 |
[26:28] | Can’t James handle it himself? | 詹姆斯自己不能处理吗? |
[26:30] | Apparently not. | 显然不能 |
[26:36] | -Come to bed when you’re done. -I will. | -你完事了来休息会 -我会的 |
[27:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[27:01] | we’re leaving now. | 正准备出发 |
[27:02] | -How long will it take you to get there? -Ten minutes. | -要多久你能到那里? -10分钟 |
[27:04] | We may not have that much time. | 我们可能没有那么多时间 |
[27:05] | James Heller is on his way here. He insisted on seeing me right away. | 詹姆斯·海勒要过来 他坚持要马上见我 |
[27:09] | Jack got to him. | 杰克找过他 |
[27:10] | What if Bauer’s given him the recording? | 如果鲍尔给了他录音怎么办? |
[27:12] | Heller’s not stupid enough to carry it with him and without it | 海勒还不会傻到自己带着的 没有录音 |
[27:15] | whatever he knows or whatever he thinks he knows won’t matter. | 无论他知道什么 想干什么 都不重要 |
[27:18] | You think Bauer still has it? | 你认为还在鲍尔那里? |
[27:19] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定是 |
[27:20] | I’ll hold Heller off as long as I can | 我会尽量的稳住海勒 |
[27:22] | -but you phone me the second you have the evidence in hand. -Right. | -但是你再次致电给我时 最好拿到录音了 -明白 |
[28:23] | Mrs. Logan. | 洛根夫人 |
[28:35] | What is secretary Heller doing here? | 国防部长海勒来这里干吗? |
[28:37] | I don’t know ma’am. | 我不知道 夫人 |
[28:38] | But you have an idea. | 但你应该知道 |
[28:42] | My husband says it’s about his order to maintain martial law | 我丈夫说是关于军事管制的事情 |
[28:46] | but I think it’s something else. | 但我认为还有别的事情 |
[28:50] | If you know what it is will you please tell me? | 如果你知道些什么 能告诉我吗? |
[28:53] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[28:55] | You can’t? Or you won’t? | 不能? 还是你不愿意? |
[29:00] | Please don’t ask me anything more Mrs. Logan. | 请别再问我了 洛根夫人 |
[29:08] | Whatever you tell me will remain between the two of us.I promise you. | 你告诉我事情 是你我之间的事情 我保证 |
[29:15] | Aaron…you can trust me.You know that. | 艾伦 你能相信我 你知道的 |
[29:26] | Not here. | 这里不行 |
[29:29] | -Meet me in a couple minutes. -Where? | -过一会我们再见面 -哪里? |
[29:32] | Outside the south stable. | 在南台外面 |
[29:46] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[29:48] | Thank you gentlemen. | 辛苦了 先生们 |
[30:00] | I hope this was important. | 我希望这是个很重要的事情 |
[30:02] | I know what you did.I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你做了什么 我知道你现在在干什么 |
[30:05] | And I’m here to put an end to it. | 我来这里是要结束这些 |
[30:07] | You have to be a little more specific. | 你最好说的详细些 |
[30:10] | You are responsible for the murder of David Palmer. | 你要为大卫·帕默被害一案负责 |
[30:16] | That’s outrageous. | 这么说令人无法容忍 |
[30:18] | I heard a recording | 我听了一个录音 |
[30:19] | a conversation between you and man named Christopher Henderson. | 是你与一个叫克里斯托夫·亨德森 的人之间的对话 |
[30:24] | When Palmer found out about your insane plan Henderson had him killed. | 当帕默发现了你的疯狂计划 亨德森杀了他 |
[30:28] | And you let it happen. | 你就眼真真地看着他这么做? |
[30:31] | Where is this recording? | 录音藏在哪了? |
[30:32] | It’s in a safe place. | 一个安全的地方 |
[30:33] | I would like to hear it. | 我要听一听 |
[30:34] | Why? You know exactly what you said and so do I. | 为什么? 你说的话自己清楚 我也一样 |
[30:40] | It’s burnt into my memory. | 深深地烙印在我的脑子里了 |
[30:45] | How dare you stand there and judge me? | 你竟敢对我妄加评价? |
[30:49] | You have no idea. | 你错了 |
[30:51] | Until you sit in my chair you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你没坐在我的位置上 你不知道自己的话就像天方夜谭 |
[30:56] | Your chair is not a throne Charles. | 你的位子也不是不可动摇 查尔斯 |
[30:58] | -I’m protecting the interests of our country. -You mean oil. | -我在保护我们的国家 -你说石油? |
[31:01] | Yes.Yes!This country needs energy | 没错 我们国家需要能源 |
[31:04] | more than you or anybody in this gridlocked government cares to admit. | 而你和这个政府的其他人 却不愿意承认 |
[31:08] | We’ll see how you judge me when the cost of oil goes up over $100 a barrel | 等原油涨到100美元一桶的时候 你会明白我的出发点是国家利益 |
[31:11] | and the people who put me in office can’t afford to heat their homes or run their cars. | 那时我的人民连供暖开车的费用 都支付不起 |
[31:16] | And you think that justifies the blood on your hands? | 这样就能为你手上沾满的鲜血开脱了? |
[31:34] | What do you want? | 你想要我怎么做? |
[31:35] | I want you to drop the trumped-up charges against Jack Bauer. | 我希望你撤销对杰克·鲍尔的 那些捏造的指控 |
[31:39] | And leave my daughter alone. | 另外 不许碰我女儿 |
[31:44] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[31:46] | Announce your resignation by tomorrow morning. | 明天中午前宣布辞职 |
[31:50] | Blame it on the crushing stress of today’s events or blame it on whatever you want | 随便说是迫于今天这一事件的压力 还是其他什么的 |
[31:55] | just as long as you go public by the start of the morning news cycle. | 只要这个消息明天见诸报端 |
[32:00] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[32:02] | The recording will be kept under lock and key | 录音内容就绝对不会被泄露 |
[32:05] | and this will remain between us. | 只有你知我知 |
[32:10] | Call in vice President gardner. | 把加德纳尔副总统叫来 |
[32:12] | I want to be here when you hand him your letter of resignation. | 我要亲眼看见你把辞职信交给他 |
[32:46] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[32:49] | -I haven’t been able to contact Jack or Audrey. -I haven’t talked to them either. | -我找不到杰克和奥黛丽 -我还没和他们谈过 |
[32:52] | Ctu might have them in custody. | CTU也许已经拘捕了他们 |
[32:53] | I need to tap into their current protocols. | 我现在要访问他们的系统 |
[32:55] | -Where’s your workstation? -This way. | -你的工作站在哪儿? -这边 |
[32:57] | Homeland changed my access code. | 国土安全部更改了我的密码 |
[32:59] | I can create a workaround. | 我再想想办法 |
[33:03] | If ctu has Jack it’s all my fault. | 如果CTU抓住了杰克 那是我的失误 |
[33:57] | I can get us out of here. | 我有办法让我们出去 |
[34:07] | Watch the door. | 看着门口 |
[35:12] | he’s got restraints in his pocket. Secure him. | 他有手铐在口袋里锁住他 |
[35:35] | Wexler status report. | 维克斯勒 报告情况 |
[35:39] | Mark come in. | 说话啊 |
[35:46] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[35:48] | Don’t… move.Slowly put the gun on the ground and kick it towards me. | 不要动 慢慢把枪放到地上 踢过来 |
[35:54] | Do it! | 快点 |
[35:59] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[36:07] | Give me the recording.Slowly. | 把录音带给我 慢慢的 |
[36:16] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[36:18] | What did you do to my partner? | 你对我的拍档做什么了? |
[36:19] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[36:23] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[36:24] | Take cover behind the wheel! Now! Move!Move! | 躲到起落架后面去 快 快 |
[36:38] | What the hell’s going on? ! | 到底是怎么回事? |
[36:39] | They’ve come for the recording! | 他们是为了录音带而来的 |
[36:41] | If you and I are gonna get through this alive we need to work together. | 如果我和想没事 我们就得合作 |
[36:48] | Give me my gun! | 把枪还给我 |
[37:48] | Audrey? | 奥黛丽? |
[37:51] | I have her Jack.Now don’t make me kill her. | 她在我这里 杰克 不要逼我杀她 |
[37:55] | There’s been too much killing today already so just throw out that recording. | 今天这里已经够多死人了 你只需要仍录音带给我 |
[37:59] | Let her go Christopher. | 放她走 克里斯托夫 |
[38:01] | After I have the recording. | 在我拿到录音带之后才放 |
[38:04] | Why are you doing this? Why are you protecting Logan? | 你为什么这么做? 你为什么要护着洛根? |
[38:07] | I’m protecting something much more important than Charles Logan. | 我在保护一些比洛根更重要的事 |
[38:11] | What? | 什么? |
[38:12] | The integrity of our government. | 为了我们政府的诚信 |
[38:14] | Our government has no integrity. | 我们的政府一点都不诚实 |
[38:16] | Not when someone like Charles Logan occupies the presidency. | 当有些像查尔斯·洛根的人做总统时 一点也不诚实 |
[38:21] | Christopher you can make this right. You can help me stop him. | 克里斯托夫 你可以纠正这些 你可以帮一起阻止他的 |
[38:24] | Sorry Jack.Now throw me the recording. | 抱歉 杰克 现在把录音带扔给我 |
[38:31] | I’ll give you the recording if you let Audrey go. | 如果你放奥黛丽走 我就给你录音带 |
[38:35] | I wish I could believe that. | 我希望你说话算话 |
[38:37] | I give you my word. | 我保证 |
[38:43] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[38:45] | I’ll meet you Halfway. | 我都让一步 |
[38:46] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[38:51] | Audrey? | 奥黛丽? |
[38:57] | Damn you Christopher! | 你妈的 克里斯托夫 |
[38:58] | Here she comes Jack.Walk out slow or I’ll kill you. | 她来了 杰克 慢慢走出去 不然我会杀你 |
[39:05] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[39:19] | That’s far enough Ms. Raines. | 走得够远了 瑞恩斯女士 |
[39:20] | What have you done to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[39:22] | The left brachial artery. | 割断了她左臂的动脉 |
[39:23] | She has about three minutes before she bleeds to death.Now throw me that recording. | 还剩下三分钟 她就会失血而死 现在把录音带扔给我 |
[39:30] | Jack don’t. | 杰克 不要 |
[39:32] | She’s 15 seconds closer to dying Jack.Give me the recording. | 距离死亡时间她又少了15秒 杰克 给我录音带 |
[39:37] | Jack don’t do it. | 杰克 不要给他 |
[39:39] | She’s running out of time. | 她快不行了 |
[39:45] | Don’t do it Jack.Don’t. Don’t give it to him. | 不要杰克 不要把录音带给他 |
[39:48] | Here it is! | 拿去 |
[40:07] | easy easy easy.Easy. Stay with me.Stay with me. | 放松 放松 撑住 |
[40:12] | Jack go get him.Go get him. Go. | 杰克 去追他 去追他 |
[40:14] | Stay with me. | 撑住 |
[40:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[40:29] | Give me your arm. | 把手给我 |
[40:45] | I need to move you.Come on. | 我要带你走 |
[40:52] | all it needs is your signature Mr. President. | 现在只需要你签字了 总统先生 |
[40:55] | James we can find another way to handle this. | 詹姆斯 我们可以有其他解决办法的 |
[40:58] | There must be something I can give you something that you want. | 你想要的什么东西 我可以给你 |
[41:01] | You’re giving me exactly what I want. | 你现在做的 就是我想要的 |
[41:06] | You asked to see me Mr. President? | 你要见我 总统先生? |
[41:09] | Hi jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[41:10] | I thought you’d be on a plane back to washington. | 我以为你现在在回华盛顿的飞机上 |
[41:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[41:15] | I’ll let President Logan tell you. | 让洛根总统告诉你吧 |
[41:21] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[41:30] | Hal… | 哈尔 |
[41:36] | Yes. | 喂 |
[41:37] | I have the recording. | 我拿到录音带了 |
[41:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[41:41] | I’ll call you back after I’ve secured a vehicle. | 我上车后再打电话给你 |
[41:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | Hal | 哈尔 |
[41:55] | I’m asking secretary Heller to tender his resignation.I wanted you here as a witness. | 我想让海勒部长主动辞职 让你来做见证 |
[41:59] | What? ! | 什么? |
[42:00] | He came here to accuse me of being complicit in today’s terrorist attacks. | 他指控我参与了今天的恐怖袭击 |
[42:03] | I don’t know how he can make such an accusation without any evidence. | 我不知道他怎么可以 在没有任何证据下这样指控我 |
[42:06] | He orchestrated a conspiracy | 他策划了个阴谋 |
[42:09] | to let terrorists acquire stolen nerve gas. | 让恐怖分子可以获取了的神经毒气 |
[42:12] | That’s insane James. | 这是非常愚蠢的 詹姆斯 |
[42:13] | He sanctioned the assassination of David Palmer!And I have the evidence. | 他批准暗杀了大卫·帕默 我有证据可以证明 |
[42:20] | Where? Show it to us. | 在哪里? 拿出来给我们看看 |
[42:30] | Who was on the phone? Who made that call? | 谁打的电话? 刚才谁打电话给你? |
[42:35] | I want your resignation on my desk by the morning. | 明天早上 把辞职信交到我的办公桌上 |
[42:38] | -If any harm comes to my daughter… -Gentlemen! | -如果我女儿受到任何伤害 -先生们 |
[42:42] | Please escort secretary Heller out of my home. | 请护送海勒部长离开 |