时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | We release the sentox here | 在这里释放Sentox毒气 |
[00:15] | and 200 000 people die. | 弄死20万人 |
[00:18] | We need access to the control room. | 我们要去控制室 |
[00:21] | Jack bierko will be ready to deploy any minute. | 杰克 比耶科随时都可能释放毒气 |
[00:29] | If we could ignite that gas before it leaves the plant | 如果在毒气离开天然气配送中心之前 我们将其点燃 |
[00:31] | the sentox will be incinerated. | 这些Sentox毒气会被烧光 |
[00:33] | Bierko! | 比耶科! |
[00:43] | Give me a hand. | 帮下忙 |
[00:45] | Organize an escort team. | 派一队人 |
[00:46] | You get him back to CTU alive. | 将他活着护送回CTU |
[00:48] | You got it. | 明白 |
[00:49] | I just word from the faa about a hiJacking aboard a diplomatic flight. | 我刚收到联邦航空局的消息 有一个外交航班被劫持 |
[00:53] | So what? | 怎么呢? |
[00:54] | Jack Bauer is the Hijacker. | 劫机者是杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:56] | What was he doing on that flight? | 他在那个航班上干什么? |
[00:58] | Looking for the recording that implicates me in David Palmer’s death. | 寻找那个可以证明 我和大卫·帕默的死有关的录音 |
[01:02] | Order the plane down and grab Bauer before he can hurt us. | 命令飞机降落 在鲍尔做出 对我们不利的行动之前抓住他 |
[01:07] | We need to take him down now | 我们要马上解决掉他 |
[01:08] | dead or alive. | 无论死活 |
[01:10] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[01:11] | I don’t care if Bauer’s making threats or not | 我不管鲍尔是不是在恐吓 |
[01:13] | that plane has to land immediately. | 飞机必须马上着陆 |
[01:15] | And when it lands | 降落之后 |
[01:17] | I want my secret service detail to take him into custody. | 让特勤处将他关押起来 |
[01:19] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[01:20] | He has a gun! | 他有枪! |
[01:21] | Everybody just stay in your seats! | 所有人呆在原位! |
[01:23] | Do what I tell you | 按照我说的做 |
[01:24] | and no one will get hurt! | 这样就不会有人受伤! |
[01:25] | Captain | 机长 |
[01:26] | this I Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:27] | I’m speaking to you on a discreet channel. | 我这是在通过加密频道跟你通话 |
[01:29] | The person that I’m looking for | 我要找的那个 |
[01:30] | the man with the evidence that I need | 带有我所需要证据的那个人 |
[01:31] | is sitting next to you. | 就坐在你旁边 |
[01:33] | He’s your copilot Scott Evans. | 他就是你的副驾驶 斯科特·埃文斯 |
[01:35] | You need to open the door. | 请你把门打开 |
[01:41] | Could you | 你能不能 |
[01:42] | take the stick for a second? | 暂时帮我操控一下? |
[01:48] | I’m the only one who can fly this plane now! | 现在我是唯一可以驾驶飞机的人! |
[01:52] | Give me the recording. | 把录音给我 |
[01:57] | Advise CTU I have the recording. | 通知CTU我已经拿到录音了 |
[01:59] | I’ll be on the ground in less than 15 minutes. | 我将在15分钟内降落 |
[02:01] | Bauer’s got the evidence. | 鲍尔已经拿到了证据 |
[02:02] | He is in control of the plane. | 他正控制着飞机 |
[02:04] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[02:05] | You are going to have to shoot down that plane Mr. President. | 你得下令击落那架飞机 总统先生 |
[02:08] | Otherwise | 否则 |
[02:10] | you’ll go to prison for treason and murder. | 你就会因叛国和谋杀而入狱 |
[02:17] | The following takes place between 3Am and 4Am. | 以下是发生于凌晨3点至4点之间的故事 |
[02:26] | Sierra tango cleared to flight level 2-2-0 report reaching. | 飞行正常 高度2-2-0 完毕 |
[02:29] | 5-2-0 sierra tango descend to flight level 2-2-0. | 5-2-0 下降至飞行高度2-2-0 |
[02:34] | We can expect the approach to van nuys. | 我们正在接近范奈斯机场 |
[02:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:37] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[02:38] | Can you patch me through to Karen Hayes? | 能不能帮我接通凯伦·海因斯? |
[02:40] | Hold please. | 稍等 |
[02:42] | I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[02:43] | I think you broke my nose. | 我想你打破了我的鼻子 |
[02:44] | You’ll get medical attention as soon as we’re on the ground. | 着陆后你马上就可以接受治疗 |
[02:46] | Right now your only concern should be flying this plane. | 现在 你唯一要做的就是 飞好这架飞机 |
[02:51] | Miss Hayes I’ve got Jack Bauer on line one. | 海因斯 杰克·鲍尔在一号线 |
[02:52] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[02:54] | You are connected. | 已经接通 |
[02:55] | I’ve got the recording. | 我拿到录音带了 |
[02:56] | It was on the copilot. | 在副驾驶身上 |
[02:57] | The copilot? | 副驾驶? |
[02:58] | he was working for henderson. | 和亨德森是一伙的 |
[02:59] | The captain’s unconscious | 机长正处于昏迷中 |
[03:00] | but I’ve secured the copilot. | 但我已经制服了副驾驶 |
[03:01] | We’re en route back to van nuys airfield. | 我们正飞往范奈斯机场 |
[03:03] | What’s our eta? | 大概多久可以到? |
[03:05] | 21 minutes. | 21分钟 |
[03:06] | We’re going to be on the ground in 21 minutes. | 我们大概会在21分钟后着陆 |
[03:08] | Karen listen to me. | 凯伦 听我说 |
[03:09] | This recording proves that president Logan | 这个录音可以证明洛根总统 |
[03:11] | was complicit in David Palmer’s assassination. | 参与了暗杀大卫·帕默的行动 |
[03:12] | It’simperative that we do not let it fall into the hands | 我们不能让它落入那些 |
[03:15] | of anyone that is loyal to the president. | 为总统效力人的手中 |
[03:17] | As soon as we’re on the ground | 在我们着陆之后 |
[03:19] | I’m going to need you to provide me with a safe corridor back to CTU. | 我需要你为我提供一条 返回CTU的安全走廊 |
[03:22] | Jack it’s Bill. | 杰克 我是比尔 |
[03:23] | I’m back here with Karen. | 我回到这里来了 和凯伦在一起 |
[03:24] | I’ll explain everything later. | 我等会儿再解释这一切 |
[03:25] | We can dispatch a team to meet you at the airfield. | 我可以派一队人去机场接你 |
[03:27] | They can head off any law enforcement | 他们能够阻止任何执法者 |
[03:29] | take you into protective custody. | 将你保护性的关押起来 |
[03:30] | Okay good. | 很好 |
[03:31] | Bill how is Audrey? | 比尔 奥黛丽怎样了? |
[03:34] | Curtis just brought her in. | 柯蒂斯刚带她回来 |
[03:35] | She’s in medical getting treated | 她正在医疗室接受治疗 |
[03:36] | but it looks like she’s going to be okay. | 不过看上去她会没事的 |
[03:38] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[03:40] | Okay I’ll get back to you as soon as we’re on final approach. | 降落时我再联系你 |
[03:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:52] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[03:53] | I just got off the phone with county general. | 我刚和医院通过电话 |
[03:54] | I have some great news. | 有个好消息 |
[03:56] | Your father survived the crash. | 你父亲在事故中幸存下来了 |
[03:59] | He’s alive? | 他还活着? |
[04:01] | one of our teams picked him up about 30 minutes ago at the accident site. | 我们有一队人30分钟前 赶往了出事地点 |
[04:05] | He’s still in icu | 他还在重症监护室 |
[04:06] | but they expect him to pull through. | 不过他们认为 他可以挺过来 |
[04:08] | Oh my god. | 哦 感谢上帝 |
[04:10] | We have a team stationed at the hospital. | 有一队人留守在医院 |
[04:12] | He’ll be well-protected. | 他会受到严密保护的 |
[04:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:19] | I have to take this. | 我接个电话 |
[04:21] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯? |
[04:23] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:25] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[04:26] | This is manning. | 我是曼宁 |
[04:27] | Is henderson secured? | 亨德森带回了么? |
[04:28] | He’s in holding room three. | 在3号拘留室 |
[04:29] | Good. | 好的 |
[04:30] | I need you to take a team to pick up Jack. | 你带一队人去接杰克 |
[04:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[04:33] | He’s on a plane heading towards the van nuys airport. | 他在一架飞往范奈斯机场的飞机上 |
[04:35] | Eta is 20 minutes. | 大概20分钟后到 |
[04:36] | Why is he on a plane? | 他怎么会在飞机上? |
[04:38] | He had to commandeer the plane | 他不得不征用那架飞机 |
[04:39] | in order to secure the evidence against president Logan. | 只有这样才能获取那个 可以对付洛根总统的证据 |
[04:42] | I’ll brief you with the details en route. | 在路上我再把细节介绍给你 |
[04:43] | Curtis I cannot emphasize strongly enough | 柯蒂斯 我不得不强调一下 |
[04:46] | the explosive nature of the evidence that Jack is carrying. | 杰克所持有的证据 可以制造爆炸性的轰动 |
[04:49] | I need you to put him into protective custody | 我要你将他保护性的关押起来 |
[04:51] | and bring him back here to CTU. | 并带回到CTU |
[04:53] | Understood. | 明白 |
[04:54] | President Logan will probably send his men to retrieve it. | 洛根总统可能也会派人去 |
[04:57] | You’ve got to get to Jack first. | 你们一定要先接触到杰克 |
[04:58] | We will. | 会的 |
[04:59] | I’m heading out. | 我出发了 |
[05:06] | yes? | 喂? |
[05:06] | We have a solution that will allow you to order the plane shot down. | 我们想出了一个办法 可以让你下令击落那架飞机 |
[05:09] | I sure as hell hope so. | 我也希望是这样 |
[05:11] | I may be the president | 虽然我是总统 |
[05:11] | but there are protocols in place that I can’t just ignore. | 但是有些法案还是要遵守 |
[05:14] | What we’re proposing will circumvent your protocols. | 我们的办法不会和你那些法案冲突 |
[05:17] | What is it? | 什么办法? |
[05:18] | We’re going to simulate a vci distress signal. | 我们假冒一个VCI遇难信号 |
[05:20] | It’ll be broadcast on the airplane’s transponder code | 用那架飞机无线电收发机的代码 进行广播 |
[05:24] | and it will appear to come from Bauer’s flight. | 看起来就好像是来自于 鲍尔的那架航班 |
[05:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[05:26] | What is a vci distress signal? | VCI遇难信号是什么东西? |
[05:28] | It’s an emergency signal indicating that there’s a hiJacking in progress | 紧急求助信号 表示现在正遭到劫持 |
[05:40] | All you need to do is appear to struggle with the ethics | 你现在所需要做的只是 假装在和伦理作斗争 |
[05:43] | and then give the order. | 然后发布这个命令 |
[05:48] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[05:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:54] | You sound reluctant. | 听起来你很不情愿 |
[05:59] | I can’t believe it’s come to this. | 我没想到事情会变成这样 |
[06:02] | I’m going to shoot down a plane full of innocent people. | 我要击落一架飞机 而上面全都是无辜的乘客 |
[06:06] | None of us is happy about this Mr. President | 我们谁也不乐意看到这个 总统先生 |
[06:08] | but you don’t really have a choice. | 不过你真的是别无选择 |
[06:09] | Bauer has evidence implicating you in this conspiracy | 鲍尔持有证据 能够证明你也参与了这场阴谋 |
[06:13] | and I don’t have to tell you what the consequences will be for all of us | 如果被公之于众 接下来的事情 |
[06:15] | if it’s released. | 你应该知道 |
[06:26] | We should contact chloe and bring her in. | 我们要联系科洛伊并带她进来 |
[06:28] | We’re going to want her help bringing Jack back to CTU. | 我们需要她帮助我们 带杰克返回CTU |
[06:31] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:32] | Send an escort. | 派一队人去 |
[06:33] | Karen | 凯伦 |
[06:34] | I appreciate this. | 非常感谢 |
[06:36] | I know you’re putting everything on the line to help us. | 我知道你正竭尽全力在帮助我们 |
[06:38] | All I can say is this recording better be everything Jack claims it is. | 我想说的是 那个录音最好 有杰克所声称得那么重要 |
[06:42] | I know Jack. | 我了解杰克 |
[06:43] | I don’t always agree with his methods | 我不是很认同他的手段 |
[06:44] | but I trust his judgment. | 但是我相信他的判断 |
[06:48] | I’ll go make that call. | 我要去打个电话 |
[06:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[06:52] | What’s Buchanan doing out of holding? | 布坎南怎么没有被关押起来? |
[06:54] | The situation has changed Miles. | 情况有些变化 迈尔斯 |
[06:55] | There’s some new intel. | 有一些新情报 |
[06:57] | I haven’t seen anything. | 我还不知道 |
[06:57] | What new intel? | 什么新情报? |
[06:58] | I don’t have time to explain it right now. | 现在我没时间跟你解释 |
[07:00] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:00] | It means that I’ll brief you when I’ve got the chance. | 意思就是说等有机会 会跟你解释的 |
[07:02] | Have you compiled the orders for bierko’s transfer? | 你整理好转送比耶科的命令了么? |
[07:05] | I’m still working on them. | 这个我还在忙 |
[07:06] | Let me know when you’ve got them. | 搞好之后通知我 |
[07:16] | What is it Mike? | 怎么了 麦克? |
[07:17] | A situation has come up regarding the hiJacked plane. | 那架被劫持的航班 出现了新情况 |
[07:21] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我是什么情况 |
[07:22] | The faa just picked up a vci distress code. | 联邦航空局收到了一个VCI遇难信号 |
[07:26] | It originated from flight st-520. | 是ST-520航班发出的 |
[07:30] | What’s a vci distress code? | VCI遇难信号是什么意思? |
[07:31] | The vci is a coding system that was recently installed on all commercial airliners. | VCI是一个密码系统 最近才在所有的商务航班上安装 |
[07:35] | This particular code indicates that a hiJacking is underway | 这个代码表示 在飞行中遭遇到了劫持 |
[07:38] | and that the plane is going to be used to target installations on the ground. | 而且飞机要被用于撞向 地面上的目标 |
[07:43] | Oh my god. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[07:44] | Admiral Kirkland is standing by on video-conference from point mugu. | 柯克兰上将正在等待进行视频会议 |
[07:49] | He’s ready to brief you with the details. | 他准备向你汇报详细过程 |
[07:58] | Admiral Kirkland | 柯克兰上将 |
[07:59] | I’m Mike novick. | 我是麦克·诺维克 |
[07:59] | I have the president here. | 总统来了 |
[08:01] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[08:02] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[08:03] | Mike’s told me about this vci signal. | 麦克把VCI信号的事情跟我说了 |
[08:05] | How could it have been sent without Bauer’s knowledge? | 它是怎么在鲍尔不知道的 情况下发出的呢? |
[08:07] | Most likely one of the pilots under duress secretly activated the transponder code. | 最有可能的情况是 其中一个 被劫持的飞行员 在暗中发出了信号 |
[08:12] | Let me get this straight. | 有件事我想明确一下 |
[08:13] | At last report Bauer was in the passenger cabin. | 在上一次报告中 鲍尔还在客舱中 |
[08:15] | Does this mean that he’s now in the cockpit | 这是不是意味着他已经进入了驾驶舱 |
[08:17] | and that he’s in control of the plane? | 并且正控制着飞机? |
[08:19] | It appears that way sir. | 看起来是这样 先生 |
[08:23] | what do we do admiral? | 我们该怎么做 上将? |
[08:24] | Sir the protocols for this scenario are clearly specified. | 先生 这种情况 在法案中已经有明确的规定 |
[08:27] | We’re compelled to take preemptive action. | 我们必须率先采取强制性措施 |
[08:30] | What action? | 什么措施? |
[08:31] | The aircraft must be shot down. | 必须击落那架飞机 |
[08:33] | We’ve already scrambled an f-18 out of point mugu. | 我们已经让一架F-18升空了 |
[08:36] | We just need your approval to engage. | 我们需要您的许可进行攻击 |
[08:42] | There are over 50 people on that plane admiral. | 飞机上还有50多个人 上将 |
[08:45] | We have to think of the people on the ground Mr. President. | 我们必须考虑地上那些人的生命 总统先生 |
[08:47] | Over 20 million citizens live in los angeles county | 在洛杉矶生活者超过两千万群众 |
[08:50] | each one of them is now a potential target. | 每个人都可能是潜在的目标 |
[08:53] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[08:54] | Mr. President if I can interject. | 总统先生 我打断一下 |
[08:56] | Admiral it’s hard for me to accept that | 上将 我很难相信 |
[08:59] | Bauer intends to use the aircraft as a weapon against civilians. | 鲍尔用飞机来做武器对付平民 |
[09:03] | From my briefing document | 从我手头的资料来看 |
[09:04] | Jack Bauer is a distraught individual with a history of erratic behavior. | 杰克·鲍尔是一个行为不定 容易暴怒的人 |
[09:08] | Jack Bauer has spent his entire career protecting american lives. | 杰克·鲍尔全心全意的 保护美国人民的安全 |
[09:12] | I think there’s a reason he’s doing what he’s doing. | 他这样做一定是有理由的 |
[09:14] | What would that be? | 那会是什么理由? |
[09:17] | I don’t have the answer | 我不知道 |
[09:18] | but we should at least try to find out. | 但我们至少要查出来 |
[09:20] | We don’t have the time. | 我们没有时间 |
[09:22] | Mr. President | 总统先生 |
[09:23] | we could have the f-18 shadow the aircraft. | 我们可以让F-18跟踪飞机 |
[09:26] | We could issue a standing order to fire | 我们让战机待命 |
[09:28] | only if the target deviates from its present course. | 只有飞机偏离航道 我们才射击 |
[09:31] | That’s not a viable option Mr. President. | 这不可以 总统先生 |
[09:33] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[09:34] | Right now that plane is over the desert. | 飞机在沙漠上空 |
[09:36] | In another 15 minutes | 15分钟后 |
[09:37] | it’ll be above los angeles. | 它将到达洛杉矶上空 |
[09:38] | If we’re forced to shoot it down then | 如果强行射击 |
[09:39] | there’ll be facing massive casualties on the ground. | 地面会有大量伤亡 |
[09:41] | And Mr. President | 另外 总统先生 |
[09:42] | we must also consider the possibility that | 同时我们必须假设 |
[09:45] | Bauer intends to attack the presidential retreat. | 鲍尔可能会攻击总统官邸 |
[09:47] | The retreat? | 官邸? |
[09:49] | You’re inside the target zone | 你们在范围内 |
[09:50] | and Bauer’s already been accused of killing one president today. | 而鲍尔又被指控杀害总统 |
[09:53] | The simple fact is sir | 事实上 |
[09:55] | we don’t know what his intentions are. | 我们并不知道他想干什么 |
[09:56] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[09:57] | Mike. Stop. | 麦克 不要说 |
[09:59] | I’ve made my decision. | 我决心已定 |
[10:03] | Admiral I’m authorizing you to shoot down that plane. | 上将 我授权你击落那架飞机 |
[10:06] | Yes sir. | 是 先生 |
[10:07] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[10:07] | Mike please. | 麦克 不要说了 |
[10:11] | Don’t make this any more difficult for me than it already is. | 不要让我更为难 |
[10:22] | Miss Hayes. | 海因斯女士 |
[10:24] | This just came in over the interagency sub-net. | 刚刚从内网上发下来的消息 |
[10:27] | What is it? | 什么消息 |
[10:32] | We have to alert Jack. | 我们得提醒杰克 |
[10:44] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[10:44] | Jack | 杰克 |
[10:45] | air traffic control just received a vci distress signal from your aircraft. | 航空控制中心刚刚 接到你飞机的VCI紧急信号 |
[10:49] | That effectively authorizes president Logan to shoot you down. | 这意味着洛根总统 现在有权把飞机击落 |
[10:52] | Shoot us down? | 把飞机击落 |
[10:54] | And f-18’s been scrambled out of point mugu Jack. | 一架F-18已经从莫格空军基地起飞 |
[10:56] | You have eight to ten minutes at best. | 你们最多还有8到10分钟 |
[10:58] | Can you patch me through to the pilot of the f-18? | 能不能帮我接通F-18的飞行员 |
[11:00] | No chance. | 办不到 |
[11:01] | They’re on a coded frequency. | 他们的通话频率是加密了的 |
[11:03] | We can try to get in touch with the white house. | 可以帮你接通白宫 |
[11:04] | And tell them what? | 有什么好跟他们说的 |
[11:06] | They don’t want to hear anything I have to say. | 我要说的话他们可不想听 |
[11:08] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[11:09] | We need to land this plane now. | 我们现在就得降落 |
[11:10] | We’re 100 Miles from the nearest airport. | 离最近的机场还有100英里 |
[11:12] | They just scrambled an f-18 to shoot us out of the sky. | 一架F-18刚刚起飞 要把我们的飞机击落 |
[11:14] | We need to get on the ground now! | 现在就得降落 |
[11:16] | You didn’t hear me. | 你没明白我的意思 |
[11:16] | There’s nowhere to land. | 没有地方可以降落 |
[11:19] | How much runway do you need? | 你需要多长的降落跑道 |
[11:20] | At least 5 000 feet. | 至少5000英尺 |
[11:23] | Bill do you hear me? | 比尔 能听见吗 |
[11:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[11:24] | I need you to look for a stretch of freeway 5 000 feet long | 找出一段5000英尺长的高速公路 |
[11:27] | straight enough for us to land on. | 公路要是直的 以便飞机降落 |
[11:29] | I’ll pull up maps in the area Jack. | 我来把那个地区的地图找出来 杰克 |
[11:30] | It’ll take a few seconds. | 这需要一些时间 |
[11:31] | Get back to me as soon as you’ve got something. | 找到后马上打电话给我 |
[11:34] | We can’t land on the freeway. | 不能在高速公路上降落 |
[11:35] | Yes we can. | 不 可以 |
[11:36] | It’s late there’s a curfew. | 现在已是深夜 外面又是宵禁 |
[11:38] | There won’t be any cars on the freeway. | 高速公路上不会有车子的 |
[11:41] | Cuff your right hand to the flight control now. | 把你的右手拷在飞行杆上 快点 |
[11:50] | All the way. | 铐紧点 |
[11:54] | Start taking us down. | 准备降落 |
[12:00] | Do it now. | 现在就开始准备 |
[12:27] | What’s chloe o’brian doing here? | 科洛伊·奥布赖恩怎么会在这里 |
[12:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:33] | You can go. | 出去吧 |
[12:35] | What’s going on? | 情况怎么样 |
[12:35] | An f-18’s been scrambled to shoot down Jack’s plane. | 一架F-18已经升空 要击落杰克的飞机 |
[12:38] | Can you open up a socket with the atc radar tracking plot? | 能否建立一个接口 以监视航空控制中心的追踪图像 |
[12:42] | Yeah I think so. | 应该可以 |
[12:42] | Do it chloe. | 开始动手吧 科洛伊 |
[12:43] | We need to know the exact amount of time | 我们需要确切的知道 |
[12:44] | Jack has before the fighter plane reaches him. | 战斗机到达还有多少时间 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:47] | Karen look at this. | 凯伦 过来看 |
[12:47] | Two possible landing sites. | 两个地方可以着陆 |
[12:49] | I think this one’s the best shot. | 我想这个地方是最佳地点 |
[12:51] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:51] | Let’s get Jack on the phone. | 打电话给杰克 |
[12:58] | I need to speak with you. | 有话跟你说 |
[13:02] | We need to make an emergency landing. | 飞机将要紧急着陆 |
[13:03] | Talk to your passengers and get them ready. | 把情况告诉乘客 并让他们做好准备 |
[13:05] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[13:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:07] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[13:08] | Just get them ready. | 让他们准备好就行了 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[13:12] | Listen up everybody. | 大家听好 |
[13:13] | We’re going to prepare for an emergency landing. | 飞机将要紧急着陆 请作好准备 |
[13:17] | The proper procedure… | 正确的方法是 |
[13:17] | it’s Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[13:18] | Jack it’s Bill | 杰克 我是比尔 |
[13:19] | I think we found something. | 找到了 |
[13:20] | Bill hold on one second. | 比尔 等一下 |
[13:21] | I want to put you on speakerphone. | 我开免提 |
[13:24] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[13:25] | It’s a stretch of the 118 freeway between mile marker 91 and 92. | 是118号公路的一段 在第91到92英里之间 |
[13:29] | There’s about 4 000 feet | 大约4000英尺 |
[13:30] | then there’s an overpass. | 尽头是一座立交 |
[13:31] | That’s not long enough. | 长度不够 |
[13:33] | It’s the best we can do. | 只能找到这么长的了 |
[13:34] | Copy that Bill. | 收到 比尔 |
[13:35] | Hold on give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[13:37] | You can either try and land this plane on the freeway or I will. | 要不就你来尝试降落 要不就我来 |
[13:44] | Give me the coordinates. | 告诉我降落坐标 |
[13:46] | 3-4-5-0.2 north by 1-1-0-3-0.4 west. | 北纬3-4-5-0.2 西经1-1-0-3-0.4 |
[13:53] | We need to know where that f-18 is. | 还需要F-18的具体位置 |
[13:55] | Jack it’s chloe. | 杰克 我是科洛伊 |
[13:56] | I’m working on it. | 我正在查 |
[13:58] | Manning. | 我是曼宁 |
[13:58] | We have the exact location where Jack’s putting down. | 已经知道杰克降落的确切位置了 |
[14:01] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[14:01] | It’s the 118 freeway between mile markers 91 and 92. | 在118号公路 第91到92英里之间 |
[14:05] | He should be on the ground within minutes. | 几分钟内就会降落 |
[14:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:07] | We’re redirecting. | 改变路线 |
[14:08] | 118 freeway. | 去118号公路 |
[14:13] | Mr. President we’re five minutes away. | 总统先生 飞机离目标还有5分钟路程 |
[14:14] | I’m patching us in directly with the pilot of the f-18. | 现在接通F-18的飞行员 |
[14:17] | Go ahead. | 好的 |
[14:19] | B1 Bravo one | |
[14:20] | this is admiral Kirkland. | 我是柯克兰上将 |
[14:21] | You’re on with the president and myself. | 你现在同总统先生和我通话 |
[14:22] | Report status. | 报告情况 |
[14:24] | My radar is locked onto the target. | 雷达已经锁定目标 |
[14:33] | Okay I’ve got the atc radar plot. | 好的 找到航空控制中心的雷达监视图了 |
[14:35] | Put it on the main screen. | 传到主显示屏上 |
[14:38] | Jack the f-18 is within 15 Miles. | 杰克 F-18离你还有15英里 |
[14:41] | They’re not gonna make it. | 这下糟了 |
[14:42] | He’s gonna be within the missile range in two minutes. | 还有两分钟飞机就将进入导弹射程 |
[14:43] | You’re not descending fast enough. | 高度降低不够迅速 |
[14:45] | If we increase the descent rate | 如果提高降低速率 |
[14:46] | we won’t be able to pull out of the dive. | 飞机俯冲后会无法抬起机头的 |
[14:48] | If we don’t get on the ground before that f-18 reaches us | 如果不在F-18到来之前降落 |
[14:50] | it’s not gonna matter. Descend now! | 那就说什么都没用了 现在就降低高度 |
[15:02] | Put the oxygen masks on! | 带上氧气罩 |
[15:07] | Target has increased angle and rate of descent. | 目标飞机增大了下降角度和速率 |
[15:11] | One minute from missile lock. | 还差一分钟就能导弹锁定 |
[15:13] | Jack they’re almost within weapons range. | 杰克 飞机快进入射程了 |
[15:16] | The aircraft can’t take this. | 飞机经不起这样的折腾 |
[15:17] | I have to pull up. | 必须将飞机头部抬起 |
[15:19] | Not yet! | 还没到时间 |
[15:35] | I can see the freeway! | 看见公路了 |
[15:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:41] | Okay level up now! | 好的 现在将飞机头部抬起 |
[15:42] | Now! | 快 |
[15:47] | We can’t pull out of the dive! | 没办法将飞机头部抬起 |
[15:51] | I need your help! | 需要你帮忙 |
[15:52] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[15:56] | ground proximity alert. | 高度过低警报 |
[16:01] | 20 seconds to missile lock. | 离导弹锁定还差20秒 |
[16:03] | Target’s at 1 000 feet and leveling. | 目标位于1000英尺 正在逐渐降低 |
[16:06] | Leveling? | 逐渐降低 |
[16:07] | Affirmative sir. | 是的 长官 |
[16:08] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:10] | Target may be preparing to land. | 目标可能正准备降落 |
[16:12] | The objective seems to be the 118 freeway. | 着陆点可能是118号公路 |
[16:20] | Lower the landing gear! | 放下起落架 |
[16:21] | We’re going too fast! | 速度太快了 |
[16:22] | Lower it! | 快放下 |
[16:28] | He’s lowering his landing gear. | 目标正在放下起落架 |
[16:31] | The f-18’s in range. | F-18已进入射程 |
[16:36] | I have missile lock. | 导弹锁定已完成 |
[16:38] | The aircraft is in a landing profile sir. | 飞机可能正在降落 总统先生 |
[16:40] | I recommend we abort. | 我建议取消行动 |
[16:41] | What? | 什么 |
[16:42] | The parameters have changed sir. | 情况已经发生了变化 总统先生 |
[16:43] | I want that plane shot down! | 将飞机击落 |
[16:44] | Sir… | 总统先生 |
[16:45] | order your man to fire now! | 命令飞行员开火 立刻开火 |
[16:47] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[16:48] | Admiral Kirkland is right. | 柯克兰上将说得对 |
[16:50] | The aircraft’s not a threat. | 那架飞机已经不构成威胁了 |
[16:52] | There’s no reason to do this. | 没有理由再这样做了 |
[16:55] | I implore you to reconsider. | 请您三思 |
[16:59] | Sir we have a lock,what are your orders. | 总统先生 目标已经锁定 等待您的命令 |
[17:05] | Abort. | 取消行动 |
[17:06] | Yes sir. | 是 总统先生 |
[17:07] | But if they don’t land | 但如果飞机不降落 |
[17:08] | I want you to shoot that plane down immediately! | 就立刻将飞机击落 |
[17:10] | Yes Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[17:12] | Bravo one hold fire. | B1 停止开火 |
[17:13] | I repeat hold fire. | 重复一次 停止开火 |
[17:15] | Copy base. | 收到 基地 |
[17:16] | Bravo one holding fire. | 我是B1 停止开火 |
[17:17] | We have marine units deployed in the area. | 那个地区有海军陆战队在 |
[17:19] | I want them to cordon off the landing site | 让他们封锁着陆地点 |
[17:21] | and apprehend Jack Bauer. | 并逮捕杰克·鲍尔 |
[17:22] | Yes sir. | 是 总统先生 |
[17:28] | 500 feet! | 500英尺 |
[17:30] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们这次完了 |
[17:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:40] | CTU CTU. | |
[17:41] | CTU We’ve spotted the plane. | CTU 我们看到飞机了 |
[17:42] | They’re coming in for a landing. | 飞机正要着陆 |
[17:44] | We’re heading towards them now. | 我们正朝飞机方向开去 |
[17:46] | I’m handing the controls back to you! | 现在将飞机控制权交还给你 |
[17:49] | Touch it down! | 着陆 |
[17:50] | We’re still going too fast! | 还是太快 |
[17:51] | Touch it down! | 着陆 |
[18:03] | target has touched down. | 飞机着陆了 |
[18:04] | I’m clear. | 收到 |
[18:05] | Returning to base. | 返回基地 |
[18:31] | Bill we made it. | 比尔 我们成功了 |
[18:32] | We’re down on the ground. | 我们着陆了 |
[18:33] | Jack we’ve redirected Curtis to your location. | 杰克 已经通知柯蒂斯你的位置 |
[18:35] | He should be there in a few minutes. | 他会在几分钟内到达 |
[18:37] | I’m just east of the balboa overpass. | 我在巴尔博立交桥东部 |
[18:39] | Have him meet me there. | 让他在到那里找我 |
[18:40] | Send a secondary team to pick up the copilot | 再派一队人去抓副驾驶 |
[18:44] | Got it. | 收到 |
[18:45] | Get out of there Jack! | 快逃出来 杰克 |
[18:53] | Everyone keep moving to the rear of the plane! | 跑到飞机尾部去 大家 |
[18:56] | Exit from the rear now! | 从尾部撤出 快 |
[19:31] | You should have followed through Mr. President. | 你应该按计划行事的 总统先生 |
[19:32] | You should have orderehould have ordered that pilot to fire. | 你应该命令飞行员开火的 |
[19:34] | They were landing on a freeway. | 飞机当时在高速公路上降落了 |
[19:36] | I had no pretext to shoot them down. | 没有借口将其击落 |
[19:38] | I had to abort. | 不得不取消行动 |
[19:40] | It’s going to be much harder to contain now | 现在要控制形势就难得多了 |
[19:41] | if not impossible. | 如果说还有可能控制形势的话 |
[19:42] | Bauer’s on the ground. | 鲍尔已经着陆 |
[19:44] | He won’t get far. | 他跑不远的 |
[19:45] | Even before the plane touched down | 在飞机着陆之前 |
[19:47] | I ordered two battalions of marines into the area. | 我就已经给那个地区 两个营的陆战队下了命令 |
[19:50] | They’re cordoning off the landing site even as we speak. | 他们正在封锁降落地点 包括现在 |
[19:52] | Bauer… | 鲍尔 |
[19:54] | has nowhere to run. | 无路可逃 |
[19:57] | I hope you’re right Mr. President. | 希望如此 总统先生 |
[19:58] | This is our last chance. | 这是我们最后的机会了 |
[19:59] | If Bauer gets through… | 如果鲍尔跑掉 |
[20:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:03] | I know what’s at stake Graham. | 我知道代价是什么 格拉汉姆 |
[20:08] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I have any news. | 有新消息的话我会尽快打电话给你的 |
[20:31] | Curtis it’s Jack! | 柯蒂斯 我是杰克 |
[20:32] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[20:32] | The marines are moving in. | 海军陆战队到了 |
[20:33] | They’re setting up a perimeter. | 他们正在封锁周围地区 |
[20:35] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里 |
[20:35] | We’re approaching your position from the north. | 我们正从北面接近你的位置 |
[20:40] | Okay I got you. | 好的 看见你们了 |
[20:42] | I’ll meet you on the north side of the freeway. | 在公路的北面见 |
[21:06] | they know I’m still in the area. We got to get out of here. | 他们知道我在 我们要快离开 |
[21:09] | Head south on variel. Move. | 向瓦瑞尔朝南 快走 |
[21:21] | Damn it. You’re gonna have to try and talk your way through the roadblock. | 该死 你要说服他们让我们通过 |
[21:25] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来! |
[21:31] | Hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[21:32] | We’re federal agents. | 我们是联邦特工 |
[21:34] | Los angeles counter terrorist unit. | 洛杉矶反恐组 |
[21:37] | We’ve been given orders to detain everybody inside this perimeter. | 我们受命拘留此区域里的人 |
[21:40] | We’re all on the same team here commander. | 那么我们的目标相同 |
[21:42] | We’re trying to apprehend the suspect who hiJacked that plane. | 我们也在追捕劫机犯 |
[21:44] | -Jack Bauer? -That’s right.Now let us do our job. | -杰克·鲍尔? -是的 让我们行动吧 |
[21:47] | I need to see individual id’S. I’m gonna call this in. | 我要看身份证明 我需要核对下 |
[21:50] | We don’t have time for this commander. | 我们没有时间了 |
[21:52] | The longer we sit here the better chance Bauer has of slipping through the net. | 等得越久抓住他的机会就越小 |
[21:54] | -This will only take a few minutes. -A few minutes is all Bauer needs to escape. | -用不了几分钟 -几分钟鲍尔就能逃走 |
[21:58] | We’re not prepared to let that happen. | 我们不能允许 |
[22:00] | Now we’re moving out.If you really want to fire on federal agents that’s your call. | 我们要走了 如果你要射杀联邦特工 请便 |
[22:08] | Stand down. | 解除警戒 |
[22:10] | Move out. | 出发 |
[22:13] | Stand down! | 解除警戒! |
[22:24] | Head east for a while then turn south. | 先向东 再转南 |
[22:27] | Yes sir. | 遵命 |
[22:29] | -Buchanan. -It’s Curtis. | -布坎南 -是柯蒂斯 |
[22:30] | -We’ve got Jack and we’re headed back in. -Okay Curtis. | -找到杰克了 我们正带他回来 -好的 柯蒂斯 |
[22:33] | Marines are all over the place. Barely got past one of the patrols. | 到处是军队 勉强过了一队人的检查 |
[22:36] | They must be taking direct orders from Logan. There’s no other explanation. | 他们直接听命于洛根 没什么可说的 |
[22:39] | We can’t take the chance of running into any more of these patrols. | 我们不能再冒碰上他们的险 |
[22:41] | -We’ll stick to the back streets. -Understood. | -我们尽量走小路 -知道了 |
[22:46] | Hayes. | 海因斯 |
[22:48] | I want to know what’s going on. | 我想知道发生什么了 |
[22:50] | Miles I told you I would tell you when I felt the time was right. | 迈尔斯 我说过了 时机成熟就会告诉你 |
[22:53] | I’m sitting here watching you work with two people | 我看见的事实是 |
[22:55] | under arrest for aiding and abetting a federal fugitive. | 你和2个联邦通缉犯在合作 |
[22:58] | If you don’t talk to me I’ll have to get my answers somewhere else. | 如果你不说 那我自己想办法找 |
[23:03] | I’ll be right there. | 我就来 |
[23:07] | -You can’t tell him. -I can’t hold him off any longer. | -你不能告诉他 -我瞒不住他了 |
[23:09] | You really think that’s a good idea? | 真是个好主意吗? |
[23:12] | I have to trust him. | 我必须相信他 |
[23:14] | He’s been nothing but loyal. | 他很忠心 |
[23:17] | I probably shouldn’t have kept him in the dark this long. | 我也许不该隐瞒他那么久 |
[23:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[23:36] | I don’t appreciate being threatened Miles. | 我不喜欢被人威胁 |
[23:38] | And I don’t appreciate being shut out. | 我不喜欢被人瞒住 |
[23:42] | We’ve worked a lot of years together Karen | 我们合作了很多年 |
[23:45] | and I have never wavered in my allegiance. | 我一直忠心耿耿 |
[23:49] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不该受到这样的对待 |
[23:54] | No you don’t. | 是的 不应该 |
[23:59] | Come with me. | 和我来 |
[24:17] | Jack Bauer’s acquired evidence implicating president Logan in David Palmer’s death. | 杰克·鲍尔得到了洛根总统涉嫌杀害 大卫·帕默的证据 |
[24:23] | -Have you seen this evidence? -No but Bauer’s bringing it here now. | -你见到证据了吗? -没 鲍尔正在带来 |
[24:25] | What is it? | 是什么证据? |
[24:27] | It’s a recording of a conversation between the president and an accomplice. | 是总统和他同党间的对话 |
[24:30] | -But you haven’t heard it? -No. | -你还没听到? -还没 |
[24:31] | And that’s what you’re doing with Buchanan and o’brian? | 为了这个你和布坎南以及奥布赖恩 |
[24:34] | Covertly helping Bauer? | 暗中帮助鲍尔? |
[24:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:38] | For the past three hours president Logan has | 过去3小时里 |
[24:41] | done everything in his power to keep Jack from getting back here alive. | 洛根总统尽全力想除掉杰克 |
[24:44] | You’re working against the most powerful man in the world | 你在和世界上最有势力的人对抗 |
[24:47] | and you haven’t actually heard the evidence. | 而你并没有看到证据 |
[24:49] | This is why I didn’t talk to you Miles. | 这就是为什么我不愿告诉你 迈尔斯 |
[24:50] | Because you knew I’d talk you out of it. | 因为你知道我会质问你 |
[24:52] | Yes I know what I’m doing is risky. | 我知道如果我错了 |
[24:54] | If I am wrong my career is over.I could be brought up on charges. | 我会断送前程 锒铛入狱 |
[24:56] | Not just your career Karen. | 不光是你的前途 凯伦 |
[24:57] | I am doing this because I believe that Bauer is telling the truth. | 我相信鲍尔才参与的 |
[25:00] | But you don’t know. | 但你还不确定 |
[25:03] | Okay okay. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | Let’s say he is. | 假设他是对的 |
[25:07] | Let’s say that recording implicates Logan. | 假设洛根是主谋 |
[25:11] | Then what are you going to do? | 那你怎么做? |
[25:13] | Are you going to arrest the president of the United States? | 派人去逮捕美国总统吗? |
[25:16] | That will be up to the attorney general. | 这由司法部长决定 |
[25:18] | -You’re depending on… -I’m sorry to interrupt. | -你根据 -打断下 |
[25:20] | -Yes. -They’re ready to move bierko. | -什么 -他们准备带走比耶科 |
[25:22] | Thank you. I’ll be right out. | 谢谢 我就来 |
[25:28] | Look I have to go over the transfer protocols. | 我要检查转移材料 |
[25:31] | I know that what I’m asking from you is difficult. | 我要求的很过分 |
[25:35] | Everything rests with what’s on that recording. | 一切都取决于录音带 |
[25:42] | Tell me what you need. | 你要我怎么做 |
[25:43] | Bauer will be here any minute. | 鲍尔随时会到 |
[25:45] | The best way for you to help me is to go back | 你回去保持事情正常运作 |
[25:47] | out there and keep things running smoothly. | 就是尽力帮助我了 |
[25:49] | -All right. -Miles? | -好的 -迈尔斯? |
[25:51] | -It’s imperative this stay between us. -Of course. | -不许其他人知道 -当然 |
[25:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | We have a full tactical complement enhanced ordinance package two vehicle escort. | 我们有一队人员 2辆车 加强戒备 |
[26:28] | Vladimir bierko you’re being transferred | 弗拉迪米尔·比耶科 |
[26:31] | to a primary holding facility at our district headquarters. | 你将被转到总部的监狱去 |
[26:37] | -Let me know the second he arrives. -Understood. | -他到达后通知我 -知道了 |
[26:40] | Let’s move out. | 出发 |
[27:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:52] | -Where the hell is Mike novick? -He’s moments away sir. | -麦克·诺维克在哪? -他就要到了 |
[27:54] | You told me that three minutes ago. | 你3分钟前就这样说 |
[27:56] | Yes sir. | 是的 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry Mr. President. I was on the phone with colonel Owens. | 抱歉 总统先生 我刚和欧文斯上校通了电话 |
[28:05] | He’s the marine field commander on the site. | 他是封锁地的外勤指挥官 |
[28:07] | -Is Bauer in custody? -No sir. | -抓住鲍尔了吗? -没有 先生 |
[28:09] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[28:11] | As ordered the marines sealed off a one-mile radius around the landing site. | 军队封锁了一英里范围 |
[28:15] | They’ve completed a sweep of the area. | 他们彻底搜查了该地区 |
[28:17] | And? | 然后? |
[28:19] | And it’s colonel Owens’ estimation that | 欧文斯上校估计 |
[28:22] | Bauer is no longer inside the perimeter. | 鲍尔已经不在该地区 |
[28:27] | -He got away. -It appears so sir. | -他逃走了 -似乎是的 先生 |
[28:33] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[28:35] | Uh Mr. President it’s only a matter of time before Bauer’s apprehended. | 总统先生 鲍尔被捕只不过是时间问题 |
[28:55] | Sir are you all right? | 总统先生 你没事吧 |
[29:12] | Thank you Mike.I need some time alone now. | 谢谢你 麦克 我想一个人静静 |
[30:11] | Jack the attorney general’s on his way to his office right now. | 杰克 司法部长正赶往办公室 |
[30:14] | He’ll be ready for a video conference in ten minutes. | 十分钟后可以进行电话会议 |
[30:16] | Okay good.Chloe I want you to prepare the recording for playback. | 很好 科洛伊 准备好录音播放 |
[30:20] | I want you to clean it up and apply a digital signature | 过滤录音 数字签名 |
[30:22] | so that we can establish a chain of evidence. | 保证证据的完整性和真实性 |
[30:24] | -Okay. -You need to work alone. | -好的 -最好你一个人干 |
[30:25] | I don’t want anyone else near that recording. | 我不希望其他任何人接触到录音 |
[30:27] | You don’t ever let it out of your sight. | 务必保管好录音 |
[30:29] | -I won’t. -You said I had ten minutes. | -知道了 -你刚才说我有十分钟时间 |
[30:31] | -I’d like to see Audrey. -Of course.She’s in medical. | -我想见见奥黛丽 -好的 她在医务室 |
[30:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:41] | No,ma’am he is still in ICU. | 女士 他还在加护病房里 |
[30:42] | Well when will I be able to speak with him? | 那么我何时能同他说话 |
[30:43] | -Sorry I don’t know. -All right I understand. | -对不起 我不知道 -好吧 我也理解 |
[30:47] | Well just let him know… | 让他知道 |
[30:54] | can you please tell him that his daughter called and that… | 告诉他 他女儿来过电话了 |
[30:57] | she loves him very much. | 她非常爱他 |
[30:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:02] | It looks like my dad’s gonna be all right. | 我爸应该没事了 |
[31:04] | Yeah I know I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[31:09] | Oh god I’m so glad to see you. | 天啊 见到你我真高兴 |
[31:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:22] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[31:26] | The attorney general’s going to hear it. | 司法部长会听到录音的 |
[31:29] | -So it’s over? -Yeah. | -这么说一切都结束了 -是的 |
[31:33] | President Logan’s going to pay for David Palmer’s assassination. | 洛根总统要为 大卫·帕默的死而付出代价 |
[31:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:48] | Close your eyes. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[31:50] | I’m going to sit with you for a minute. | 我陪你坐一会 |
[32:45] | -Yes. -Graham. | -喂 -格拉汉姆 |
[32:48] | -I’ve been trying to reach you. -I know. | -我一直在找你 -我知道 |
[32:51] | -Bauer slipped through the cordon didn’t he? -Yes. | -鲍尔溜了 是不是 -是的 |
[32:54] | I’ve just been told that | 我还听说 |
[32:56] | the attorney general’s office received a phone call from the director of CTU. | 司法部长接到了来自CTU主管的电话 |
[33:02] | I think it’s fairly obvious they’re in possession of the recording. | 毫无疑问 录音在他们手上了 |
[33:06] | I think that phone call was about you. | 那个电话看来跟你有关了 |
[33:10] | I didn’t expect it would to happen so soon. | 我没料到事情败露的这么快 |
[33:14] | I am sorry Charles. | 我很遗憾 查尔斯 |
[33:16] | You don’t deserve this. | 这种事情本不应该发生在你身上 |
[33:17] | Listen Graham despite how things turned out… | 格拉汉姆 尽管现在事情到了这个地步 |
[33:23] | …I still believe that we were in the right. | 我还是坚信我们是对的 |
[33:26] | I still believe that we acted in the best interest of the country. | 我们是为了这个国家而做的 |
[33:29] | And we have to keep putting the country’s well-being ahead of our own. | 而且我们应该继续把 国家利益放在个人利益之上 |
[33:32] | The spectacle of a sitting president on trial for murder would be devastating. | 在职总统因谋杀 而被审判将会是毁灭性打击 |
[33:37] | Yes. Yes it would. | 是的 没错 |
[33:41] | Aside from the psychological damage to the country | 不但对全国人民造成心理上的打击 |
[33:44] | a trial would expose certain realities that should never see the light of day. | 审判也会让一些 不该见天日的真相暴露无遗 |
[33:50] | If only we could keep such a trial from taking place. | 要是我们能阻止审判就好了 |
[33:56] | That thought occurred to me as well. | 我也这么想过 |
[33:59] | I’m glad we agree. | 很高兴我们有共识 |
[34:02] | I want you to know I’ve taken steps to ensure | 我希望你知道我已经确保 |
[34:04] | that you and your associates won’t be implicated in any of this. | 你和你的人员不会受到任何牵连 |
[34:08] | I appreciate that Charles. | 谢谢 查尔斯 |
[34:11] | We all do. | 我们都很感激 |
[34:17] | There’s nothing more to say. | 也没什么可说的了 |
[34:20] | I’m going to hang up now.There are uh | 我要挂了 我 |
[34:23] | a few things I’d like to take care of before… | 我还有些事情要处理一下 |
[34:29] | Good-bye Charles. | 再见 查尔斯 |
[34:33] | Good-bye Graham. | 再见 格拉汉姆 |
[35:21] | Martha may I come in? | 玛莎 我能进来吗 |
[35:25] | Now you want to talk? | 现在你想谈了 |
[35:27] | Marti please? | 玛莎 别这样 |
[35:31] | What do you want? | 你想说什么 |
[35:44] | Is there something else you want to confess? | 你还想招认什么 |
[35:47] | No. | 没有 |
[36:01] | I want to tell you how sorry I am… | 我只是想对你说 |
[36:05] | for everything. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[36:14] | When you forget to give me something for my birthday | 当你忘记送我生日礼物时 |
[36:18] | that’s when you say you’re sorry. | 你可以说你感到很抱歉 |
[36:22] | I know what I did was wrong.It was horribly wrong and unforgivable.I know that. | 我也知道我自己做错了 犯了不可饶恕的错误 我知道 |
[36:30] | But what I can’t live with is the fact that I hurt you. | 但是我一直愧疚的是 我深深地伤害了你 |
[36:36] | That’s the last thing I wanted to do. | 我最不愿意做的就是伤害你 |
[36:43] | Marti? | 玛莎? |
[36:45] | Marti please. | 玛莎 求你了 |
[36:51] | That’s the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[36:56] | The truth. | 实话 |
[37:06] | You know what really gets me Charles? | 你知道是什么真正让我痛心吗 查尔斯? |
[37:09] | What? | 是什么 |
[37:11] | That you had me going for so long. | 就是你骗我这么长时间 |
[37:15] | That you had me going for so long. | 我根本没料到你会对我撒谎 |
[37:20] | If I wasn’t so horrified by the fact that | 你我要不是夫妻的话 |
[37:23] | I’m married to you I might actually be impressed. | 我说不定还很赞赏你的扯谎能力 |
[39:43] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[39:44] | I have an urgent call for you sir. | 有紧急电话找您 先生 |
[39:46] | He says his name is Miles Papazian from CTU. | 他说他叫迈尔斯·帕帕赞恩 CTU的 |
[39:50] | I don’t want to talk to anyone from CTU. | 我不想跟CTU的人说话 |
[39:52] | He insists that you’ll want to speak to him. | 他执意要和您通话 |
[39:55] | He says it’s about Jack Bauer. | 他说跟杰克·鲍尔有关 |
[40:05] | -Put him through. -Yes sir. | -接过来 -好的 |
[40:07] | Go ahead You’re on with the president. | 请讲吧 总统听着呢 |
[40:09] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[40:12] | Yes go ahead. | 是的 说吧 |
[40:13] | You don’t know me my name is Miles Papazian. I work under Karen Hayes. | 你不认识我 我叫迈尔斯·帕帕赞恩 是凯伦·海因斯的手下 |
[40:18] | What is this about? | 你有什么事 |
[40:20] | It’s about a recording sir | 有关一段录音的事 |
[40:22] | that Jack Bauer has just delivered here to CTU. | 杰克·鲍尔刚刚回到CTU 带着一个录音带 |
[40:26] | Sir my understanding is it’s a recording of a conversation of yours | 据我个人的理解 您的这段通话 |
[40:31] | that if leaked could significantly compromise national security. | 如果对外泄漏 会对国家安全造成巨大的影响 |
[40:37] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[40:39] | My superior Ms. Hayes is working with Bauer and Bill Buchanan. | 我的上司海因斯女士 现在正同鲍尔和比尔·布坎南一起合作 |
[40:45] | Their intention is to play the recording for the attorney general. | 想让司法部长亲耳听一下这段录音 |
[40:51] | -Why are you telling me this? -Because sir… | -怎么跟我说这些 -因为 |
[40:55] | I feel compelled to intervene. | 我觉得我有必要干涉一下 |
[40:58] | And I just I wanted to make sure that you would approve. | 我希望能得到您的首肯 |
[41:07] | I do Mr. Papazian I do approve. | 我没意见 帕帕赞恩先生 我同意 |
[41:13] | Listen I’m going to text you… | 我会发消息告诉你 |
[41:18] | my private number. | 我的私人号码 |
[41:21] | Let me know how it goes. | 有什么进展务必告诉我 |
[41:23] | And Miles… | 另外 迈尔斯 |
[41:26] | …I promise you I won’t forget this. | 我保证不会忘记你所作的 |
[41:30] | Thank you sir. That’s all I wanted to hear. | 谢谢您 我就等您这句话了 |
[41:33] | Mr. President I look forward to speaking with you again soon. | 总统先生 希望早点和您再通话 |
[42:18] | Karen wants to know how long before the teleconference starts? | 凯伦想知道电话会议什么时候能开始 |
[42:21] | Five minutes get out of here Miles. | 五分钟 快出去 迈尔斯 |
[42:25] | -We’ll be ready? -Not if you keep interrupting me. | -到时候准备好了 -你别老打扰我就行 |
[42:27] | I’m just doing my job chloe. | 我只是在做我的工作 科洛伊 |
[42:29] | Well if your job is to slow things down then you’re doing really good work. | 是啊 如果你的工作就是拖累别人 你干得的确不错 |
[42:32] | I’ll tell Karen you’ll be ready. | 我会告诉凯伦你马上就好 |
[42:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |