时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[00:15] | Jack,air traffic control just received a vci distress signal from your aircraft | 杰克 空中交通管制中心刚刚 接到你飞机的VCI紧急信号 |
[00:20] | that effectively authorizes president Logan to shoot you down. | 这意味着洛根总统 现在有权把飞机击落 |
[00:23] | Start taking us down. | 准备降落 |
[00:26] | Do it now. | 现在 |
[00:27] | Jack,the f-18 is within 15 Miles. | 杰克 F-18离你还有15英里 |
[00:31] | My radar is locked onto the target. | 雷达已经锁定目标 |
[00:33] | -Lower the landing gear! -We’re going too fast! | -放下起落架! -现在速度太快了! |
[00:35] | Touch it down! | 着陆! |
[00:46] | -we’re ready to move Bierko. -Thank you. I’ll be right out. | -已经转备好转移比耶科了 -谢谢 我就来 |
[00:50] | Vladimir Bierko,you’re being transferred | 弗拉迪米尔·比耶科 |
[00:52] | to a primary holding facility in our district headquarters. | 你将被转去分区总部的监狱 |
[00:56] | Jack,the attorney general is on his way to his office right now. | 杰克 司法部长正赶往办公室 |
[00:59] | He’ll be ready for a video conference in ten minutes. | 十分钟后可以进行电话会议 |
[01:02] | Chloe,I want you to prepare the recording for playback. | 科洛伊 准备播放录音 |
[01:05] | I want you to clean it up and apply a digital signature | 把它整理一下 并加上数字签名 |
[01:07] | so we can establish a chain of evidence. | 确保证据的真实性和完整性 |
[01:09] | You work alone. | 你一个人做 |
[01:10] | We got the evidence.President Logan’s going to pay for David Palmer’s assassination. | 我们拿到了证据 洛根总统 要为大卫·帕默的死而付出代价 |
[01:16] | The spectacle of a sitting president on trial for murder would be devastating. | 在职总统因谋杀而被审判 将会是毁灭性打击 |
[01:20] | Yes,it would. | 是的 没错 |
[01:22] | If only there were a way that we could prevent such a trial from taking place. | 我们必须阻止审判别无出路了 |
[01:27] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[01:28] | You don’t know me.My name is Miles papazian, I work under Karen hayes. | 你不认识我 我叫迈尔斯·帕帕赞恩 是凯伦·海因斯的手下 |
[01:32] | What is this about? | 你有什么事? |
[01:33] | It’s about a recording,sir, | 是关于那个录音 先生 |
[01:35] | if leaked,could significantly compromise national security. | 如果对外泄漏 就会严重危及国家安全 |
[01:40] | Why are you telling me this? | 干吗跟我说这些? |
[01:41] | I feel compelled to intervene,and I just I wanted to make sure that you would approve. | 我觉得我有必要干涉一下 我希望能得到您的首肯 |
[01:47] | I do,Mr. Papazian, I do approve. | 我没意见 帕帕赞恩先生 我同意 |
[01:50] | Get out of here,Miles. | 出去 迈尔斯 |
[01:52] | I’m just doing my job,Chloe. | 我只是在做我的工作 科洛伊 |
[01:54] | Well,if your job is is to slow things down, then you’re doing really good work. | 如果你的工作就是拖累别人 你干得的确不错 |
[01:58] | I’ll tell Karen you’ll be ready. | 我会告诉凯伦 你马上就好 |
[02:02] | The following takes place between 4Am and 5Am. | 以下是发生于凌晨4点至5点之间的故事 |
[02:07] | The attorney general will be on the line in five minutes. | 司法部长五分钟后就会准备好 |
[02:09] | Did you tell him that the recording | 你有没有告诉他 这个录音揭示了 |
[02:11] | implicates president Logan in palmer’s assassination? | 洛根总统牵涉进了帕默的暗杀行动? |
[02:13] | No. I feel he needs to hear it directly from the source. | 没有 我觉得他应该直接从消息来源 听到这个信息 |
[02:16] | Fine. | 好的 |
[02:27] | We’re minutes away,Chloe, what’s your status? | 只剩下几分钟了 科洛伊 准备得怎么样了? |
[02:29] | Everything is set up.I’ve got a t-1 line hooked in to the attorney general, | 一切就绪 我已经建立了一条T1线路 来联系司法部长 |
[02:32] | the other two lines are secured on dedicated channels. | 另外还准备了两条加密线路 |
[02:34] | What other two lines? | 两条什么线路? |
[02:35] | We’re patching in a representative from | 分别用来联络 |
[02:37] | the house judiciary committee and a congressional liaison. | 司法委员会和国会 |
[02:39] | We need their support to call for an emergency session of | 我们需要他们召开紧急会议 |
[02:41] | congress to begin impeachment proceedings. | 启动弹劾议程 |
[02:43] | Impeachment proceedings? What about an arrest warrant? | 弹劾议程? 为什么不直接授权逮捕呢? |
[02:45] | We’ll never get justice to indict a sitting president. | 我们不能直接起诉在职总统 |
[02:48] | Removing him from office is a necessary step to begin full criminal prosecution. | 要开始全面的罪行指控 首先就必须解除他的总统职权 |
[02:52] | All right,Chloe,let’s check the sound levels. Play the recording. | 好了 科洛伊 检查一下声音大小 播放录音 |
[03:04] | -What’s wrong? -I don’t know. | -怎么了? -不知道 |
[03:05] | What do you mean you don’t know? Where’s the recording? | 你说不知道是什么意思? 录音在哪里? |
[03:07] | This is what’s on the digital medium. | 现在播的就是这个数字媒体文件 |
[03:09] | That’s impossible.See if there’s an overlay, check your connections. | 不可能 看看是不是被覆盖了 检查一下连接 |
[03:16] | There are no mistakes. | 没有问题 |
[03:17] | Damn it,Chloe,you were responsible for this recording.What the hell happened? | 见鬼 科洛伊 是你负责处理这个录音的 到底发生了什么事? |
[03:21] | I just told you,I don’t know. | 跟你说过 我不知道 |
[03:22] | But if there was something on this memory chip,it’s been erased. | 如果存储芯片上确实有什么东西 现在已经被删掉了 |
[03:26] | -Yes? -Excuse me,ms. Hayes. | -喂? -打扰一下 海因斯 |
[03:28] | The attorney general’s holding on the line. | 司法部长已经在线上了 |
[03:32] | -Ms. Hayes? -I heard you. | -海因斯? -我听到了 |
[03:33] | Bill buchanan will take the call in a moment. | 比尔·布坎南稍后就会来接听电话 |
[03:36] | I’ll tell him we’re having technical difficulties, we need to postpone the conference. | 我先告诉他我们在技术上遇到点麻烦 会议需要推迟一下 |
[03:39] | Someone got to that recording. | 有人动了录音 |
[03:41] | Perhaps it was damaged in your attempts to retrieve it. | 也许是在你拿到它的时候损坏的 |
[03:43] | It wasn’t. | 不会 |
[03:44] | Chloe,who had access to this room? | 科洛伊 谁来过这里? |
[03:46] | -No one. -Someone did! | -没其他人 -一定有人来过! |
[03:47] | Who had access to this room think about it! | 谁来过这个房间 好好想想! |
[03:52] | -Miles was in here. -What? | -迈尔斯曾经来过 -什么? |
[03:54] | You sent him in here to check up on me while I was setting up. | 我还在忙的时候 你派他过来看看我进行得怎么样了 |
[03:57] | I never sent him in here! | 我从没派他来过这里! |
[04:00] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[04:09] | Security,stop Mr. Bauer. | 警卫 拦住鲍尔先生 |
[04:11] | Mr. Bauer! | 鲍尔先生! |
[04:13] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:15] | Jack,stop! | 杰克 别这样! |
[04:19] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[04:21] | Let go of me,Bauer. | 放开我 鲍尔 |
[04:22] | Do you know how many people lost their lives so I could bring that evidence in? | 你知不知道为了拿到这个录音 有多少人献出了生命? |
[04:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[04:27] | We know it was you. | 我们都知道是你干的 |
[04:29] | Let him go,Jack. | 放了他 杰克 |
[04:31] | Jack,let him go! | 杰克 放开他! |
[04:37] | Where are you going,Miles? | 你要去哪儿 迈尔斯? |
[04:40] | I’ve been transferred. I was told to report immediately. | 我已经被调任了 通知我马上去报到 |
[04:43] | The order should be coming through any minute. | 调令随时会到 |
[04:46] | Transferred to where? | 调到哪里去? |
[04:50] | The white house. | 白宫 |
[05:03] | How could you do this,Miles? | 你怎么能这样做 迈尔斯? |
[05:07] | This is not over. | 一切还没有结束 |
[05:09] | -There will be an investigation. -Do what you have to do,Karen… | -会有一场调查来查清楚的 -做你该做的去吧 凯伦… |
[05:14] | …but I work for the president now. | 现在我为总统效力了 |
[05:32] | Jack,I’m so sorry. | 杰克 我很抱歉 |
[05:33] | I don’t know how he did it, he didn’t even touch the recorder. | 我不知道他是怎么干的 他甚至都没有碰过录音 |
[05:37] | Karen,audrey raines heard the recording when I played it for secretary heller. | 凯伦 我为海勒部长播放录音的时候 奥黛丽·瑞恩斯也听到了 |
[05:40] | I know that she will sign an affidavit… | 她可以签署一份声明… |
[05:43] | Jack,not now.Chloe,take the recorder down to processing. | 杰克 现在不行 科洛伊 把录音笔拆开 |
[05:46] | Break down the memory chip and see if you can restore anything. | 拆下存储芯片 看看能不能恢复些什么 |
[05:49] | Fine. | 好的 |
[05:50] | Ms. Hayes? The president’s calling for you.Line two. | 海因斯女士? 总统先生要跟你通话 2号线 |
[05:58] | -Mr. President. -Karen, | -总统先生 -凯伦 |
[05:59] | what’s this I hear about a conference call you’ve scheduled with the attorney general? | 听说你跟司法部长准备进行一次电话会议 有没有这回事? |
[06:03] | Is there some problem I should know about? | 是不是有什么问题 可以告诉我么? |
[06:05] | It’s nothing,sir,a mistake. The conference call was canceled. | 没什么 先生 一场误会 电话会议已经被取消了 |
[06:09] | Good,I’m glad to hear that. | 很好 很高兴听到这个 |
[06:12] | Listen,the real reason for my call is Jack Bauer. | 听着 我打电话给你的真正原因是 杰克·鲍尔 |
[06:15] | What about Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔怎么了? |
[06:16] | I’m embarrassed to say that after further review, | 我很抱歉 经过进一步的调查 |
[06:19] | it appears that the evidence against him is,at best,inconclusive. | 那些对他不利的证据 看起来都是非决定性的 |
[06:23] | Now,we’ll have our lawyers continue to work on it, of course,but for the time being, | 现在 我们会让律师继续忙于此事 当然 目前… |
[06:27] | I’m suspending the arrest order. | 我将会取消逮捕命令 |
[06:29] | You’re dropping the charges against Bauer? | 您要收回对鲍尔的指控? |
[06:32] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[06:34] | Mr. President,you have had this office,other agencies, | 总统先生 您曾经让这个办公室 其他所有特工 |
[06:37] | and the military dedicate all manpower and resources into apprehending Jack Bauer. | 以及军方 动用一切人力和资源 全力抓捕杰克·鲍尔 |
[06:41] | Yes. Based on evidence i initially thought was credible. | 是的 先头我以为 证据是确凿可信的 |
[06:45] | And now I have new information that’s convinced me that the original intel was faulty. | 现在我收到了新的信息 可以证实 以前的消息是假的 |
[06:50] | Am I to release Bauer,sir? | 我可以释放鲍尔了么 总统先生? |
[06:52] | I’ll leave that to your discretion. | 你自己来决定吧 |
[06:55] | Thank you,Karen.Good work. | 谢谢你 凯伦 干得不错 |
[06:57] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[06:59] | Yes,Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[07:06] | He’s letting me go because he knows he’s won. | 他放我走是因为 他认为自己已经赢了 |
[07:08] | What does he gain by releasing you? | 放了你他又能得到什么? |
[07:10] | I’ll be on my own. Alone,unprotected,a perfect target. | 我将会变成孤身一人 毫无保护 一个绝好的目标 |
[07:14] | Word just came in Bierko’s escaped. | 刚刚收到消息 比耶科逃走了 |
[07:16] | -What?! -How long ago?! | -什么?! -什么时候?! |
[07:18] | The convoy that was moving him to district was hit about ten minutes ago. | 护送他去分局的人 十分钟前遭到了袭击 |
[07:21] | They took out all Davis,on line three. | 他们干掉了所有人 戴维斯在3号线上 |
[07:26] | Davis,Karen hayes. What happened? | 戴维斯 我是凯伦·海因斯 发生什么事情了? |
[07:28] | Our lead car got taken out by an ied. | 我们的头车遭到了地雷袭击 |
[07:30] | I counted six attackers.Bierko got away before I could call in backup. | 我看到有6名袭击者 在我请求支援之前 比耶科逃走了 |
[07:34] | Did you see the vehicle? | 你看到他们的车没有? |
[07:37] | Negative.I blacked out when I took one in the shoulder. | 没有 肩部中枪后 我就晕过去了 |
[07:40] | There’s a medevac team on the way. | 医疗队正赶往那里 |
[07:41] | Before I lost consciousness, I overheard Bierko talking to his men. | 在我失去意识之前 我听到比耶科在跟他的人说些什么 |
[07:46] | He said they’re not finished. | 他说他们还没有完 |
[07:48] | -“Not finished”? -Yes,ma’am, | -“还没有完”? -是的 |
[07:50] | I’m certain he said something about a nerve gas canister. | 我可以肯定 他提起过一个 神经毒气罐 |
[07:53] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说过什么? |
[07:55] | I’m sorry,ms. Hayes, that’s all I heard. | 抱歉 海因斯女士 我听到的就是这些 |
[07:57] | All right,Davis,stand by. The medical team will be there in a minute. | 好的 戴维斯 坚持一下 医疗队马上就到 |
[08:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:01] | -Why would Bierko even mention the sentox? -I don’t know. | -比耶科怎么还会提到Sentox毒气? -我不知道 |
[08:04] | I assumed all the canisters were destroyed in the explosions at the distribution center. | 我还以为所有的毒气罐都已经 在天然气配送中心的爆炸中毁掉了 |
[08:07] | How many canisters has forensics accounted for? | 到底有多少个毒气罐? |
[08:10] | By the time the fires were put out, there was not enough left to do a full accounting. | 引爆的时候根本没有时间 去统计到底有多少个罐子 |
[08:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:14] | Bill,raise an inter-agency alert. | 比尔 提升警报等级 |
[08:17] | I need lapd to do a sweep of the ambush area for witnesses. | 让洛杉矶警署仔细搜查一下设伏地点 看看有没有什么目击者 |
[08:20] | I want search helicopters. I want Chloe to have full domain over surveillance satellites. | 我需要搜索直升机 让科洛伊用卫星检查一下整个区域 |
[08:25] | This is priority one we have got to find Vladimir Bierko. | 现在这是当务之急 我们必须找到弗拉迪米尔·比耶科 |
[08:33] | We held one in reserve, just as you ordered… | 按照你的命令 我们留下了一个… |
[08:36] | but I still don’t understand why. | 不过我还是不明白为什么 |
[08:44] | We can’t do much damage with one canister of nerve gas. | 只有一罐毒气 我们造不成多大破坏 |
[08:48] | You’re so wrong. Let’s go. | 这你就错了 我们走 |
[09:57] | E-excuse me? Agent… | 打扰了 那个谁谁… |
[10:00] | It’s agent Cole, ma’am. | 我是科尔特工 夫人 |
[10:01] | Cole. I’m sorry,agent Cole. | 科尔 不好意思 科尔特工 |
[10:03] | My husband said that Aaron Pierce had been transferred to washington, | 我先生说 艾伦·皮尔斯被调到华盛顿去了 |
[10:06] | and this is agent Pierce’s phone. | 这是皮尔斯特工的手机 |
[10:10] | I was wondering if you’ll be so good as to make sure that it’s returned to him? | 请问可以帮我还给他吗 |
[10:13] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:20] | Was there anything else,ma’am? | 还有别的什么事吗 夫人 |
[10:23] | No. | 没有 |
[10:24] | There’s nothing else. | 没别的事了 |
[10:39] | Oh,my god. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[10:52] | I’m sorry about this,Aaron. | 对不起 艾伦 |
[11:03] | Listen to me,Aaron. | 听我说 艾伦 |
[11:06] | You think you know what’s going on. | 你自以为知道是怎么回事 |
[11:12] | I’m here to tell you,you don’t. | 但我告诉你 你不知道 |
[11:14] | Then why don’t you explain it to me,Mr. President? | 那不妨解释一下 总统先生 |
[11:19] | I understand Jack Bauer led you to believe that there was a recording | 我知道杰克·鲍尔使你相信 有这样一份录音 |
[11:23] | something that tied me to David Palmer’s murder. | 录音说我和大卫·帕默的被刺有关 |
[11:29] | That recording doesn’t exist. | 那份录音并不存在 |
[11:31] | That’s not what I’ve been told. | 据我所知并非如此 |
[11:33] | You’re not hearing what I’m saying. | 你没听明白我的话 |
[11:37] | The recording doesn’t exist. | 那份录音并不存在 |
[11:42] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[11:45] | You have a choice here,Aaron. | 你有一个选择的机会 艾伦 |
[11:47] | You are a good man. | 你是个很好的人 |
[11:50] | You’re a fine agent. | 你是个出色的特工 |
[11:52] | I see no reason to throw away your career. | 没有理由让你前途尽毁 |
[11:55] | But I need to know that we can put this behind us. | 但是你要保证 我们可以冰释前嫌 |
[12:02] | If you’ll give me your word that you’ll let this drop, | 只要你保证不再插手这事情 |
[12:04] | I will make sure that you are reassigned to whatever post you want. | 我保证 你可以调任到任何职位 |
[12:11] | Except for the white house, of course. | 当然 白宫不行 |
[12:14] | So… | 那么… |
[12:16] | what’s it gonna be,Aaron? | 你说呢 艾伦 |
[12:20] | Are my terms acceptable? | 我的条件可以接受吗 |
[12:22] | There is nothing that you have said or done that is acceptable to me in the least. | 你所说的和你所做的 没有一点我可以接受的 |
[12:29] | You’re a traitor to this country and a disgrace to your office. | 你是国家的叛徒 也是政府的耻辱 |
[12:35] | And it’s my duty to see that you’re brought to justice for what you’ve done. | 将你绳之以法是我的职责 |
[12:40] | Is there anything else,Charles? | 还有别的话说吗 查尔斯 |
[13:23] | I know Pierce,Mr. President. Served with him for five years. | 我了解皮尔斯 总统先生 我和他共事五年了 |
[13:27] | And his loyalty is to David Palmer. | 他忠于大卫·帕默 |
[13:29] | Believe me when I tell you, he’s going to be a problem. | 相信我 他会带来麻烦的 |
[14:08] | Mr. President.I confess,I didn’t expect to hear from you again. | 总统先生 坦白地说 我没料到还有机会跟你谈话 |
[14:12] | The situation’s changed. Everything’s under control. | 形势变了 一切都在掌握之中 |
[14:15] | The recording’s been destroyed; it’s no longer a problem. | 录音已经毁了 不再构成问题了 |
[14:19] | That’s very good news,Mr. President. But what about the people who’ve already heard it? | 是个好消息 总统先生 但听过录音的人怎么办呢 |
[14:22] | Can’t do anything without proof. | 没有证据他们没有办法 |
[14:25] | I don’t think any further action needs to be taken. | 没必要采取进一步措施 |
[14:28] | Then can we assume you’ve got the rest of your house in order? | 也就是你的后院都收拾好了 |
[14:31] | If by that you mean my wife,yes. | 如果你指的是我夫人的话 是的 没问题了 |
[14:33] | Yes,she’s cooperating fully. | 是的 她完全配合 |
[14:36] | As for Aaron Pierce,that’s another matter,but,um… | 艾伦·皮尔斯就令当别论了 但是 嗯… |
[14:39] | I’m taking care of that. | 我正在处理这事情 |
[14:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:43] | What about Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔怎么样了 |
[14:44] | I’ve already given Karen hayes permission to release him, | 我已经允许凯伦·海因斯将其释放 |
[14:47] | and the arrangements that we discussed about | 就像我们协商好的一样 |
[14:50] | taking him out have already been set in motion. | 随时可以将他铲除 |
[14:53] | It appears you have everything well in hand,Mr. President. | 似乎一切都在你的掌握之中 总统先生 |
[14:56] | Yes,yes. I said I would handle it,and I have. | 是的 是的 我说过我会把问题解决的 而我做到了 |
[14:59] | Situation’s contained,there’s nothing more to worry about. | 情况已经得到控制 没什么好担心的了 |
[15:05] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[15:10] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[15:12] | -Sir. -What is it,mike? | -总统先生 -什么事 麦克 |
[15:15] | I just got off the phone with Karen hayes. | 我刚刚和凯伦·海因斯通过电话 |
[15:17] | Vladimir Bierko has escaped. | 弗拉迪米尔·比耶科逃跑了 |
[15:20] | What? How? | 什么 怎么跑的 |
[15:22] | The caravan transporting him to district was ambushed. | 运送他到总部去的车队被伏击了 |
[15:25] | Damn it! I thought we rolled ctu into homeland | 把CTU并入国土安全部 |
[15:28] | security just to avoid screwups like this. | 就是为了避免这样的问题 |
[15:30] | There’s more,sir. | 还有别的问题 总统先生 |
[15:31] | They have reason to believe Bierko might be readying another terrorist attack. | 有理由相信 比耶科会进行另一次恐怖袭击 |
[15:35] | What kind of attack? | 什么袭击 |
[15:37] | Well,ctu’s working on that now. | 嗯 CTU正在全力调查 |
[15:41] | I want constant updates. You keep me apprised of the progress. | 我要及时的消息更新 一有进展就通知我 |
[15:45] | Yes,sir. | 是的 总统先生 |
[15:55] | Chloe,any luck? | 科洛伊 有进展吗 |
[15:57] | Only the bad kind. None of these satellites were positioned toward the ambush site. | 没有 只有坏消息 没有一个卫星是对准伏击地点的 |
[16:00] | By the time i queued a redirect, Bierko and his men were long gone. | 我改变卫星朝向的时候 比耶科和他的人早就跑远了 |
[16:02] | You try caltrans? | 你查了交通监控录象吗? |
[16:03] | I’m back-streaming now. So far,I’ve come up dry. | 我正在翻查 到现在为止 没有发现 |
[16:05] | Keep trying. We’ve got to get an id on the vehicle. | 继续查 必须得查到他所乘的车辆 |
[16:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:09] | That was lapd command.They’ve combed the area, but they can’t find any witnesses. | 洛杉矶警署说 他们搜查了附近区域 但没有发现任何目击者 |
[16:12] | None? | 一个都没有 |
[16:13] | 4:00 A.M. In the middle of a curfew; there simply wasn’t anyone there. | 外面宵禁 半夜四点 周围根本没有人 |
[16:15] | Then we have nothing. | 毫无头绪 |
[16:20] | -We’ve got henderson. -What about him? | -还有亨德森 -怎么 |
[16:22] | Henderson set up Bierko with the nerve gas to begin with. | 起先是亨德森设计 让比耶科获得神经毒气的 |
[16:24] | No,we’ve already been down that road. He won’t talk to us,and you know that. | 不 我们已经尝试过了 他不会说的 你知道的 |
[16:27] | That was about protecting Logan.If henderson’s the patriot he says he is, | 当时他是为了保护洛根 他自称是爱国的 |
[16:29] | he’s not gonna want those terrorists to succeed. | 那他不会愿意让恐怖分子得逞的 |
[16:31] | Trust me,you’re wasting your time. He’s not gonna help us. | 相信我 你们在浪费时间 他不会帮我们的 |
[16:34] | He will if we offer him a deal. | 如果我们给他提供赦免协议 他会答应的 |
[16:37] | -That’s not gonna happen. -Jack. | -那可不行 -杰克 |
[16:39] | No.Not this time. Not this man. | 不 这次不行 对这个人不行 |
[16:42] | We’re running out of options here.This is about saving lives,not indulging a grudge. | 我们没有别的选择了 这是人命关天的事 不是个人仇恨的问题 |
[16:46] | You think this is about a grudge? He killed an ex-president of the United States. | 个人仇恨 他杀了前任美国总统 |
[16:50] | He tried to kill the secretary of defense. | 还企图杀死国防部长 |
[16:52] | You want this man to walk with full immunity? | 你想让他得到完全赦免 |
[16:54] | It’s not about what anyone wants, it’s about doing what has to be done. | 不是想不想要的问题 而是不得不这样做的问题 |
[16:56] | Nobody knows that better than you. | 你最了解的 |
[16:58] | Bierko is going to kill innocent people. Henderson might be our only chance to stop him. | 比耶科将要杀害无辜市民 可能只有亨德森能阻止他 |
[17:04] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[17:06] | what would David Palmer want you to do if he were here? | 如果大卫·帕默在的话 他会让你怎么做呢 |
[17:09] | The best way to honor his memory is to make the choice to save others. | 纪念他的最好的方式就是 挽救别人的生命 |
[17:17] | Obviously,I can’t stop you from doing this. | 很明显 我没法阻止你们 |
[17:20] | If you’re gonna give him a deal, at least let me present it. | 如果你们要给他提供赦免协议 至少让我来跟他谈 |
[17:25] | -All right. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[17:53] | Since you’re clearly no longer a fugitive, I assume they retrieved that recording. | 很明显你不再被通缉 我想你应该已经拿回了录音 |
[17:58] | Someone got to it and erased it. I’m not here to talk about the recording. | 有人把录音毁掉了 我不是来跟你谈录音的事情的 |
[18:02] | Bierko escaped about a half an hour ago. He’s gonna carry out another attack. | 比耶科在大约一个半小时前逃跑了 他即将进行另一次袭击 |
[18:05] | I’m sure he will.You bruised the man’s ego when you stopped his first attempt. | 肯定的 在你第一次阻止他的行动的时候 你就挫伤了他的自尊 |
[18:10] | You know him.You know how he thinks. You studied him before you set up this deal. | 你了解他 了解他的想法 在你计划这一切之前你曾经研究过他 |
[18:15] | What’s he gonna do? | 他会怎么做 |
[18:17] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[18:19] | You call yourself a patriot.Prove it. | 你自称为爱国者 证明给我看 |
[18:22] | These terrorists are gonna attack the country that you love, because you betrayed them. | 因为你背叛了他们 恐怖分子将袭击你所深爱的祖国 |
[18:27] | Why don’t you help me put out the fire that you started? | 你应该帮我扑灭这场你引起的大火 |
[18:37] | They sent you in here to broker a deal,didn’t they? | 他们让你来跟我谈条件 是吧 |
[18:43] | What’s the offer,full immunity? | 什么条件 完全赦免 |
[18:48] | That just must be really eating you up inside. | 那你岂不是心如刀割 |
[18:52] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[18:53] | You were responsible for the murder of people that I cared about. | 你对我所关心的人的被杀负有责任 |
[18:57] | I am sorry about David Palmer,I am. | 对于大卫·帕默的事情 真的 |
[18:59] | But what I did was in the interest of the destiny of this country. | 但我所做的事情 关乎国家的命运 |
[19:02] | And I’m not talking about the version you read | 我说的不是什么纽约时报上的 |
[19:04] | on the op-ed pages pages of the new york times. | 专栏特稿访问 |
[19:05] | I’m talking about the politics of survival the way the world really works. | 我说的是生存的政治 这个世界运行的真正规则 |
[19:11] | Do you want immunity or not? | 你要赦免 还是不要 |
[19:14] | Immunity is worthless. | 赦免令毫无价值 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:21] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:25] | That recording was my only immunity. | 那录音才是我的赦免令 |
[19:27] | They give me a piece of paper, I walk out of here,I’m a dead man. | 给我一纸空文 走出这里 我就死定了 |
[19:31] | It’s two days,two hours,two months, who cares? They’re gonna take me down. | 两天 两小时或者是两个月 他们早晚会除掉我的 |
[19:36] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[19:38] | Same people that made walt cummings look like a suicide. | 他们让沃尔特·卡明斯的死看起来像是自杀 |
[19:41] | Come on,Jack.You can’t really believe that | 杰克 查尔斯·洛根是个蠢货 |
[19:44] | Charles Logan masterminded all of this by himself. | 他自己设计不了这一切 |
[19:46] | Give me the names. | 告诉我他们的名字 |
[19:48] | You can’t touch them. | 你碰不了他们 |
[19:50] | But they can touch you. | 而他们却能碰你 |
[19:55] | I’ll help you catch Bierko. But not for an immunity deal. | 我会帮你抓比耶科 但我要的不是赦免令 |
[19:59] | I need something more, and you’re the only person can make it happen. | 我有别的要求 只有你才能帮我 |
[20:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[20:03] | To disappear,just like you did so they wouldn’t turn you over to the Chinese. | 消失 就像你以避免中国人的纠缠 而消失的那样 |
[20:08] | Except,I’m not gonna make your mistake. | 但是 我不会犯你所犯的错误 |
[20:10] | I’m gonna leave the country, I’m gonna take Miriam with me. | 我会离开这个国家 带玛瑞安跟我一起走 |
[20:13] | You don’t need my help for that. | 你不需要我的帮忙 |
[20:14] | Actually,I do.All of my contacts are still loyal to the president. | 事实上 我需要你帮忙 我所接触的人都仍然忠于总统 |
[20:18] | I need somebody I can trust to cover our tracks. | 我需要我能够信任的人来帮我消除线索 |
[20:21] | I need somebody who can do a better job of it | 我需要能力强的人干活 |
[20:23] | than those incompetents who failed to cover yours. | 而不是像你的人那样败露了你的行踪 |
[20:25] | What makes you think that I’m not gonna kill you the second this is over? | 你怎么不觉得我会在事情一结束 就立刻杀了你 |
[20:30] | Because you’re gonna give me your word. | 因为你会给我承诺 |
[20:32] | And I know what your word is worth to you.So it’s all I need. | 我知道你的承诺对你意味着什么 所以我只需要你的承诺 |
[20:39] | Let’s say that I agree to this. | 就算我同意你的条件 |
[20:42] | Anything less than Bierko’s head on a plate, | 要是抓不到比耶科 |
[20:46] | this deal is off. | 这个协议就作废 |
[20:48] | Fine. | 好的 |
[20:50] | Now,Bierko is gonna hit hard, | 现在 比耶科会有大动作 |
[20:54] | so you’d better think fast. | 所以你们最好脑筋转快点 |
[21:11] | Chloe,do a phone check on these 14 names. | 科洛伊 把这14个名字进行电话核对 |
[21:12] | I want you working out of the situation room. | 在会议室把这工作完成 |
[21:18] | What do we have? | 怎么样? |
[21:20] | Henderson gave us 14 names that he believes Bierko’s gonna contact first. | 亨德森给了我14个名字 他相信比耶科会首先接触他们 |
[21:23] | Chloe’s doing a phone check and pulling up relative data. | 科洛伊在进行电话核对并找出相关数据 |
[21:25] | -Is tactical standing by? -They’re on priority alert. | -特勤组准备好没 -他们已进入一级战备 |
[21:27] | I put curtis manning in command, if it’s all right with you. | 我让柯蒂斯担任指挥 如果你不反对的话 |
[21:30] | I trust your judgment,bill. | 我相信你的判断 比尔 |
[21:31] | Security’s getting ready to bring henderson in here for a debrief. | 警卫已经准备好将亨德森带过来询问 |
[21:37] | Excuse me for one second. | 不好意思 稍等一下 |
[21:42] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[21:44] | Jack,I just heard about the recording. Has it really been destroyed? | 杰克 我听说了录音的事情 真的被毁掉了吗 |
[21:47] | -President Logan managed to get to it. -My god. | -洛根总统找人把录音毁掉了 -上帝啊 |
[21:50] | We have a more immediate problem. | 我们有一个更紧要的问题 |
[21:52] | Bierko. I heard that he escaped. That’s why I came back out here. | 比耶科 我听说他逃掉了 这也就是我回到这里的原因 |
[21:54] | I was hoping that I could help. | 希望我能帮上忙 |
[21:56] | Why is Henderson coming out of Holding? | 亨德森为什么从拘留室出来了? |
[21:59] | We’re using him to help us find Bierko. | 我们要用他来寻找比耶科的下落 |
[22:02] | Audrey,Karen made a deal. | 奥黛丽 凯伦和他达成了个协议 |
[22:05] | She gave him immunity. | 她给他豁免权 |
[22:06] | What?! Jack, how can you let this happen? | 什么?! 杰克 你怎么能 允许这种事情发生? |
[22:08] | You know what that man has done. | 你了解这个人都干了些什么 |
[22:09] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[22:11] | Bierko’s our number one priority. | 比耶科是我们现在的首要问题 |
[22:12] | We know he’s planning another attack. | 我们知道他正在策划下一轮袭击 |
[22:14] | Without Henderson’s help, we won’t find him. | 没有亨德森的帮助 我们就无法找到他 |
[22:17] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[22:18] | I think we’ve got something. | 我想我们找到了些东西 |
[22:21] | Audrey,I’m sorry. | 奥黛丽 我很抱歉 |
[22:23] | I’ve got to go. | 我要走了 |
[22:29] | All right ,what we have? | 发现了什么? |
[22:31] | Out of the 14 names on the list, | 在这名单上的14个人中 |
[22:32] | only one has an active cell phone- Joseph Malina. | 只有一个人的手机通过话 约瑟夫·马里纳 |
[22:35] | Joseph Malina’s an arms dealer. | 约瑟夫·马里纳是一个军火商 |
[22:36] | Used to be a military contractor | 曾经是军方的承包人 |
[22:38] | until they accused him of selling secrets. | 后来因为出售机密情报而受到指控 |
[22:40] | But they couldn’t prove anything, | 不过军方不能证明他的罪行 |
[22:41] | so he beat all the charges. | 所以对他的指控都没有成立 |
[22:43] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[22:43] | Well enough. I did business with him before and after | 在他被捕前后都非常了解 |
[22:46] | -he was arrested. -What do you have on him? | -都跟他做过生意 -从他身上得到了什么信息? |
[22:48] | Malina got a 12 second call on his home phone at 4:03 a. m. | 在4:03 马里纳的手机 进行了12秒钟通话 |
[22:51] | from a pay phone in Van Nuys not far from the ambush site. | 来电源于Van Nuys的一个公用电话 距离设伏地点不是很远 |
[22:54] | A minute later,the same pay phone got a call-back | 一分钟后 那个公用电话 收到了一个 |
[22:56] | from a GSM Sat phone. | 来自于GSM卫星电话的电话 |
[22:58] | In other words,he took down the number, | 换句话说 他记下了那个号码 |
[22:59] | called from an untraceable line. | 然后从一条无法追踪的线路 打回电话 |
[23:01] | Sounds like our guy. | 听起来像是我们的人 |
[23:02] | Tell Curtis to mobilize his tactical team. | 告诉柯蒂斯带他的人过去 |
[23:04] | Hang on,hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[23:06] | What good is that going to accomplish? | 这样做有什么用? |
[23:07] | You’re going to bring Malina in here. | 你们把马里纳带到这里 |
[23:09] | You think he’s just going to roll over on Bierko? | 然后就认为他就可以供出比耶科了? |
[23:11] | He didn’t cut a deal when he was busted before, | 他上次被捕就没有供认出什么 |
[23:13] | he’s not gonna cut a deal now. | 所以这一次也不会的 |
[23:14] | And even if you can crack him- | 即便你们可以撬开他的嘴 |
[23:16] | I don’t think you can- | 虽然我认为这是不可能的 |
[23:17] | you’re going to need hours, and you don’t have hours. | 你们可能需要数小时的时间 而你们没有那么多时间 |
[23:19] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[23:21] | I suggest you send me in to talk to Malina. | 我建议你们让我去跟马里纳谈 |
[23:24] | I’ll find out what Bierko got from him. | 我会打探清楚 比耶科从他那里拿走了什么 |
[23:26] | -I don’t think so. -Jack,don’t be stupid. | -我不这样想 -杰克 别犯傻了 |
[23:28] | You know you can’t get anything out of this guy, | 你也清楚 你从这个家伙身上 问不出什么 |
[23:31] | and his computer makes this place | 他的电脑让那个地方 |
[23:32] | look like an Internet cafe. | 看起来就像是一个网吧 |
[23:34] | He’s got the absolute, most sophisticated, | 他拥有一个完美的 非常复杂的 |
[23:36] | state-of-the-art security system, | 当今最高水平的保安系统 |
[23:37] | including a Phoenix Shield. | 包括一个菲尼克斯 防御系统 |
[23:39] | We can get through it. | 我们可以对付 |
[23:40] | Not a Phoenix. It’s a poison pill firewall. | 我对付不了菲尼克斯 它是个自杀性防火墙 |
[23:42] | Any attempt at circumventing it, | 如果检测到有任何外部入侵 |
[23:43] | and the hard drive does a cold-start erase, | 硬盘就会被低级格式化 |
[23:46] | at which point,you can forget about retrieving any data. | 这样 我们就得不到任何数据了 |
[23:49] | Take him back to Holding. | 把他带回去关起来 |
[23:58] | I don’t think we have a choice here. | 我认为我们别无选择 |
[24:00] | Karen,please,don’t do this. | 凯伦 别这样干 行不通 |
[24:02] | Jack,I know how you feel, | 杰克 我理解你的感受 |
[24:04] | but Henderson’s right. | 但是亨德森是对的 |
[24:06] | We can’t afford to gamble on this play. | 这次行动我们不能冒任何风险 |
[24:07] | Damn it,Bill, you cannot trust this guy. | 该死 比尔 你不能相信这个人 |
[24:10] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[24:11] | That’s why I’m sending you with him. | 所以我决定派你跟他一起去 |
[24:12] | I want him under your guard on a tight leash. | 我要你好好的看着他 |
[24:15] | If he tries anything, I swear to you, | 如果他试图采取什么举动 我向你们发誓 |
[24:16] | I will kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[24:19] | Then don’t let it get to that point. | 那就不要让事情发展到这一步 |
[25:34] | Get in. | 进去 |
[25:36] | Adams,listen to me. | 亚当斯 听我说 |
[25:38] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样做 |
[25:40] | Logan isn’t worth protecting. | 洛根不值得去保护 |
[25:41] | You know that. | 你知道这一点 |
[25:42] | He’s not going to get away | 他别想就这样脱身 |
[25:43] | with any of this, and neither will you. | 你也一样 |
[25:45] | Shut up and get in the trunk. | 闭嘴 上车 |
[25:46] | Use your head. | 用用你的脑子吧 |
[25:47] | Logan wants me dead because he thinks I know too much, | 洛根要杀我是因为我知道的太多 |
[25:49] | that I’m a liability. | 而成为他的累赘 |
[25:51] | How soon before you’re just another liability? | 什么时候你会成为又一个累赘呢 |
[26:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[26:04] | Ma’am please stay where you are. | 夫人请别动 |
[26:07] | Aaron? | 艾伦 |
[26:12] | You’re going to shoot me? | 你要开枪打我 |
[26:22] | I’m the First Lady. | 我是第一夫人 |
[26:26] | You’re going to shoot the First Lady? | 你要开枪打第一夫人 |
[26:31] | Who are you calling? | 你打电话给谁 |
[26:32] | Mrs. Logan, this is my last warning. | 洛根夫人 最后一次警告 |
[27:03] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[27:07] | Aaron! | 艾伦 |
[27:10] | Aaron,stay with me. | 艾伦 挺住 |
[27:13] | Aaron! Oh,God. | 艾伦 我的上帝啊 |
[27:15] | Oh,God,Aaron. | 噢 上帝 艾伦 |
[27:40] | Jack,we’re coming up on Malina’s place. | 杰克 快到马里纳的住处了 |
[28:03] | Curtis,I want you to set up a perimeter. | 柯蒂斯 在周围设置警戒 |
[28:05] | I want a man at each possible escape route. | 在每个可能的逃跑路线上都要安排一个人 |
[28:07] | -You got it. -As for you, you got ten minutes. | -好的 -至于你 给你10分钟 |
[28:09] | You don’t get the intelligence from Malina by then, | 到时你不从马里纳那里得到消息的话 |
[28:11] | we come through the door, and we interrogate him. | 我们就进来 由我们来审讯他 |
[28:12] | I’m gonna tell you again,Jack, interrogating won’t work. | 再跟你说一次 杰克 审讯是没用的 |
[28:15] | -This guy won’t break. -Then you better hope your way does. | -这人不会招供的 -那你最好希望你的方法奏效 |
[28:18] | Get me an audio pack. Undo your shirt. | 把窃听套件给我 把衬衣脱下来 |
[28:20] | Wait a minute. You can’t wire me. | 等一下 你不能在我身上装窃听设备 |
[28:21] | Why not? Well,think about it,Jack. | -为什么 -嗯 再想一想 杰克 |
[28:23] | You heard Malina’s file. | 你看过马里纳的档案了 |
[28:24] | This guy didn’t get where he got by being careless. | 他走到今天这一步 是因为他很谨慎 |
[28:25] | He’s got a scanner,frequency detector,God knows what else. | 它有扫描装置 频率探测仪 鬼知道还有别的什么装置 |
[28:28] | The second I walk through that door with a wire, | 我带着窃听仪器一走进那扇门 |
[28:30] | the bells go off, this thing’s over. | 警铃就会敲响 到时一切都完了 |
[28:35] | Look,you don’t trust me,fine. | 听着 你不信任我 没事 |
[28:39] | And just so we’re straight, I don’t trust you,either, | 说实话 我也不信任你 |
[28:40] | but neither one of us can afford to blow this operation. | 但我们俩都不希望这次行动失败 |
[28:44] | We’re all set. Men are in position. | 都布置好了 人员都到位了 |
[28:47] | No games,Christopher. | 别耍把戏 克里斯托夫 |
[28:49] | I don’t need another reason to put a bullet in your brain. | 我不需要再多找理由把你毙了 |
[28:54] | You got ten minutes. | 给你10分钟 |
[28:56] | Have CTU in-monitor channel 8. | 让CTU通过8号通道监视 |
[29:04] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[29:09] | Go. | 行动 |
[29:34] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[29:38] | What do you want,Chris? | 什么事 克里斯 |
[29:39] | We have to talk. | 有话跟你说 |
[29:40] | What,at 4:30 in the morning? | 什么 早上4:30 |
[29:42] | About Vladimir Bierko. | 是关于弗拉迪米尔·比耶科的事 |
[29:45] | You don’t waste my time, I don’t waste your time. | 别浪费我的时间 我也不想浪费你的时间 |
[29:48] | You’re going to want to hear what I have to say. | 我要说的话 你会感兴趣的 |
[31:12] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[31:13] | What’s so important it couldn’t wait? | 什么事情这么重要这么急 |
[31:20] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[31:22] | Is there another way out of here? | 还有别的出口离开这里吗 |
[31:24] | What the hell are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[31:26] | Jack,I don’t like this. | 杰克 有点不对劲 |
[31:27] | What’s Henderson doing? | 亨德森在干嘛 |
[31:28] | I don’t yet. Maintain your position. | 还不知道 监守位置 |
[31:29] | I repeat, maintain your position. | 再说一次 监守位置 |
[31:31] | Secure-cache the files. | 把文件都藏起来保护好 |
[31:32] | Anything you can’t do without. | 你少不了的文件 |
[31:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:35] | Because there is an entire phalanx | 因为外面有 |
[31:37] | of CTU agents outside, | 有一整队的CTU特工 |
[31:38] | including an ex-agent named Jack Bauer. | 包括一个叫杰克·鲍尔的前特工 |
[31:41] | He’s selling us out,Jack. | 他出卖了我们 杰克 |
[31:42] | Now,Bauer is running me. | 现在 鲍尔正在监视我 |
[31:44] | I cut a deal with him, but I know | 我和他达成了一个协议 但是我知道 |
[31:45] | this guy’s gonna kill me first chance he gets. | 一找到机会 他就会杀了我 |
[31:47] | Curtis,move your team in now. | 柯蒂斯 带队冲进去 快 |
[31:49] | All teams,move in now! | 全体队员 冲进去 快 |
[31:51] | You bastard, you brought him here! | 你这混蛋 你把他带来的 |
[31:52] | He was coming here anyway. | 不管怎样他都会来的 |
[31:54] | So secure the files, crash the system. | 快保护文件文件 摧毁系统 |
[31:56] | Stop wasting time,and do it! | 别浪费时间了 快点行动 |
[32:57] | Give me a weapon. | 给我把枪 |
[33:16] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[33:27] | Christopher! | 克里斯托夫 |
[33:28] | Let me see your hands! Now! | 把手举起来 举起来 |
[33:32] | Slowly stand up. | 慢慢站起来 |
[33:36] | Put the weapon on the counter. | 把武器放在柜台上 |
[33:40] | Step back. | 后退 |
[33:45] | Curtis, how are your men? | 柯蒂斯 你的人怎么样了? |
[33:47] | My men are fine. | 我的人没事 |
[33:48] | I’ve been hit, but I’m okay. | 我中枪了 不过没关系 |
[33:49] | Call in medical; get him transferred back to CTU. | 召集医疗队 把他送回CTU |
[33:51] | What’s Malina’s condition? | 马里纳怎么样了? |
[33:53] | Gunshot to the hip. | 臀部中枪 |
[33:54] | He’s losing blood. | 在流血 |
[33:55] | Stabilize him, keep him alive. | 给他止血 要活的 |
[33:57] | I had him,Jack. | 我原本已经搞定他了 杰克 |
[33:57] | 30 more seconds was all I needed. | 再给我30秒就成功了 |
[33:59] | You played me. | 你耍了我 |
[34:00] | This is over; you’re going back. | 游戏结束了 你该回去了 |
[34:02] | No,you blew it,Jack. | 错了 你搞砸了 杰克 |
[34:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[34:05] | I got him to life the firewall, and he was about to dump | 我让他提高了防火墙等级 他就要把 |
[34:07] | all of his files onto a flash drive | 所有文件都拷到闪存里了 |
[34:09] | before you jumped the gun and busted in here. | 这时候你抢着冲进来乱搞一通 |
[34:11] | Now you’re going to waste a hell of a lot of time | 现在你还得把一大堆时间耗在 |
[34:13] | trying to decrypt those files off a mainframe, | 破解文件上 |
[34:15] | so you’d better pray there’s something on there you can read. | 最好让老天保佑 你们能读出盘里的文件 |
[34:21] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[34:23] | Bill,this is Jack. | 比尔 我是杰克 |
[34:25] | Get Chloe to open up a channel. | 让科洛伊新开一个频道 |
[34:26] | I’m going to send you some files from Malina’s computer. | 我要把马里纳 电脑上的资料给你们传过去 |
[34:28] | I’m on it,Jack. | 正在打开 杰克 |
[34:30] | Chloe,I need you to access these files, | 科洛伊 进入这些文件 |
[34:31] | find out which ones were opened in the last ten minutes. | 查出来哪些文件 在10分钟之前打开过 |
[34:33] | They’ll tell us what Malina sold Bierko. | 文件记录了马里纳和比耶科的交易 |
[34:36] | They’re coming through now hang on. | 文件正在传送 等等 |
[34:37] | Bill,Curtis was hit he’s stable, | 比尔 柯蒂斯中枪了 情况稳定 |
[34:38] | but I’m having him transported back to CTU. | 不过我还是要把他送回CTU |
[34:41] | All right,Jack, I’ll tell Medical. | 没问题 杰克 我会通知医疗队 |
[34:43] | Send a chopper over to this location. | 调一架直升机过来 |
[34:44] | As soon as we know whatierko’s target is, | 一查出比耶科的目标 |
[34:46] | we’re going to need to move fast. | 我们得立即赶过去 |
[34:47] | Okay,I got through the firewall. | 好了 我通过了防火墙 |
[34:48] | It’s still going to take me some time to decrypt the files. | 不过破解这些文件还需要些时间 |
[34:51] | Chloe,just do it as quickly as you can. | 科洛伊 尽快破解文件 |
[34:52] | Bierko’s going to release the Sentox gas soon. | 比耶科很快就要释放Sentox毒气了 |
[34:54] | We need to know where. | 我们必须知道释放地点 |
[34:56] | There,you should have everything. | 所以 你得查明一切 |
[34:57] | Let’s go | 出发 |
[35:16] | Aaron? | 艾伦? |
[35:18] | Charles lied to me. | 查尔斯骗了我 |
[35:20] | He said you’d been transferred to Washington. | 他说你被送去华盛顿了 |
[35:25] | That agent,um… | 那个特工 呃… |
[35:30] | Adams, | 亚当斯 |
[35:31] | my husband ordered him to kill you,didn’t he? | 我丈夫下令让他杀了你 对吗? |
[35:36] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[35:40] | But I’m sorry to tell you… | 不过 遗憾的是 |
[35:41] | the president was involved with much worse things than that. | 总统所牵扯到的比那要更严重 |
[35:45] | I know. | 我明白 |
[35:51] | I was going to let him get away with it… all of it. | 我竟然让他逃脱了惩罚 完全脱身了… |
[35:55] | I was going to keep quiet. | 我竟打算守口如瓶 |
[36:01] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[36:04] | I’ll hide the body, get him in the trunk, | 我藏好他的尸体 拖到卡车里去 |
[36:08] | but I can’t drive it out of here. | 但我不能把卡车开出去 |
[36:09] | The president has to believe that I’m dead. | 总统得认为我已经死了 |
[36:13] | I need to lay low, keep out of sight. | 我得俯下身子 不让别人看见 |
[36:16] | I can do it. | 我可以去开车 |
[36:18] | -No. No. -Yes,Aaron,I can drive it. | -不 不行 -我可以 艾伦 我可以 |
[36:21] | No,you need to get back inside the residence. | 不行 你必须回官邸去 |
[36:24] | Your husband can’t suspect that anything has gone wrong. | 不能让他发觉出问题 |
[36:28] | You need to find Mike Novick. | 你去找麦克·诺维克 |
[36:31] | Mike? | 麦克? |
[36:32] | Tell him everything. | 告诉他一切 |
[36:35] | And tell him to meet me here. | 让他来这儿见我 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:41] | Aaron,promise me… | 艾伦 答应我 |
[36:46] | promise me that if something goes wrong | 答应我 如果出了事 |
[36:51] | and you’re in danger of getting caught, | 他们来抓你的话 |
[36:53] | you will find a way off these grounds, | 你得想办法离开这里 |
[36:55] | and you will leave. | 你要离开这儿 |
[36:58] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[37:01] | You have my word. | 我答应你 |
[37:31] | Secure him by the tailgate. | 把他关在车后厢 |
[37:40] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[37:41] | Bill,it’s Jack. | 比尔 是我 杰克 |
[37:42] | How is Chloe doing with the files? | 那些文件 科洛伊处理得怎么样了? |
[37:43] | Almost there,Jack. | 就快了 杰克 |
[37:45] | Okay,I got it. | OK 搞定了 |
[37:47] | Wait,there’s something more. | 等等 还有一些东西 |
[37:49] | Classified defense contracts and plans. | 国防部机密合同和设计图 |
[37:55] | It’s a Russian submarine,Jack. | 是俄罗斯的潜艇 杰克 |
[37:56] | The Natalia-K524, Delta-IV class. | 德尔塔4级 纳塔丽娅号 舷号524 |
[38:00] | It’s here for inspection by our navy. | 到这里来接受我们海军的检查 |
[38:02] | Why is the U.S. Navy inspecting a Russian submarine? | 美国海军怎么会去 检查一艘俄罗斯潜艇? |
[38:05] | It’s part of the treaty that President Logan | 这是洛根总统和苏沃洛夫总统 |
[38:06] | and President Suvarov signed. | 所签署协议的一部分 |
[38:08] | There’s a provision that calls for the sharing of technology. | 这是技术共享协议所规定的 |
[38:11] | Where is it docked? | 它停在哪里? |
[38:12] | Docking Station 8. | 停靠在8号位 |
[38:13] | It’s a non-military shipyard at the Port of Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶港的一个民用码头 |
[38:16] | I’ll deploy TAC teams to the port. | 我马上派战术分队前往那个码头 |
[38:17] | Good. | 好的 |
[38:19] | Chloe,hold on. | 科洛伊 等等 |
[38:21] | What’s the armament package on a Russian Delta IV-class sub? | 俄罗斯德尔塔4级潜水艇的 武器装备是什么? |
[38:24] | Best of my knowledge,12 Scorpion land attack missiles. | 据我所知 是12枚SS-N-24舰对地导弹 |
[38:27] | Are they nuclear? | 带不带核弹头? |
[38:28] | No,but they’re fast and accurate. | 不带 不过他们速度很快 而且精度很高 |
[38:29] | ey carry multiple warheads. | 每一枚可以携带多个弹头 |
[38:30] | One could take out several city blocks. | 一个就可以摧毁数个街区 |
[38:34] | Uncuff him. | 解开他的手铐 |
[38:36] | Karen,it’s Jack. | 凯伦 我是杰克 |
[38:37] | Are you still there? | 你还在么? |
[38:38] | Yes,Jack,I’m here. | 是的 杰克 我在 |
[38:39] | Okay,I need you to put me in touch | 帮我接通 |
[38:40] | with the ranking U.S. officer on the Natalia. | 纳塔丽娅号上级别最高的美军指挥官 |
[38:43] | We need to get them to lock out their onboard weapons systems! | 我们要通知他们锁死艇上的武器系统! |
[38:46] | All right,I’ll have Audrey call DOD | 好的 我让奥黛丽联系国防部 |
[38:48] | and open a priority line to the sub, | 接通潜水艇后 |
[38:50] | and she’ll get back to you. | 让她给你回话 |
[38:51] | Okay,thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[38:53] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起来 |
[38:54] | I found Bierko’s target for you. | 我为你找到了比耶科的目标 |
[38:56] | The deal was Bierko’s head on a plate. | 说好的 比耶科死了才算数 |
[38:58] | What do you want me to do now kill him for you?! | 你现在要我做什么 帮你杀了他? |
[39:00] | The only reason you’re going with me | 让你跟我一起去的唯一原因 |
[39:02] | is ’cause you know the weapons systems. | 是因为你了解这种武器系统 |
[39:05] | Get in | 上去 |
[39:07] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[39:22] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[39:23] | Jack,I’ve got the U.S. Navy’s ranking officer | 杰克 我现在给你接通潜艇上的 |
[39:25] | on board the Natalia I’m putting you through. | 美国海军最高级军官 |
[39:27] | Okay,Audrey, stay on the line. | 好的 奥黛丽 你别挂 |
[39:29] | All right,Jack,hold on. | 好的 杰克 稍等 |
[39:34] | Lieutenant Southern, you’re on with Jack Bauer. | 苏滕上尉 现在帮你接通杰克·鲍尔 |
[39:36] | Agent Bauer,what is this about? | 鲍尔特工 什么情况 |
[39:37] | Lieutenant, we believe the Natalia | 上尉 我们相信 |
[39:39] | has been targeted for a terrorist attack. | 纳塔丽娅号已成为恐怖袭击的目标 |
[39:40] | You need to secure your vessel | 请检查舰船 |
[39:42] | and lock down your weapons systems immediately. | 并立刻锁定武器系统 |
[39:44] | Ski! | 斯基 |
[39:45] | Call all hands, set Condition Delta, | 通知全体船员 进入战备状态 |
[39:47] | seal the bridge and aft hatches. | 关上舰桥和尾舱 |
[39:49] | -Aye,sir. -You need to put your men on alert. | -是 长官 -请让你的士兵警戒 |
[39:51] | There’s a threat to your submarine. | 潜艇可能遭受袭击 |
[39:55] | Now,what is the nature of this threat? | 这次威胁的性质是什么 |
[39:57] | We think the terrorists are after your missiles on the sub. | 我们认为恐怖分子是冲着潜艇的导弹来的 |
[40:00] | I’m going to check right now. | 我现在就去进行检查 |
[40:21] | Sailor! I’ve got that. | 水手 那里我来 |
[40:22] | Report aft. | 你去舰尾 |
[40:29] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[40:30] | I’m checking topside. | 我在检查舷侧 |
[40:43] | Lieutenant! | 上尉 |
[40:44] | Damn it,Audrey,I’ve lost him. | 糟糕 奥黛丽 和他失去通讯 |
[40:45] | Notify DOD. | 通知国防部 |
[40:47] | All right,Jack,I’m on it. | 好的 杰克 我来处理 |
[40:48] | Captain,we need to move | 机长 我们得快点了 |
[41:19] | Captain,how far out are we? | 机长 还有多远 |
[41:20] | Just over five minutes,sir. | 5分钟多一点 长官 |
[42:00] | That way | 那边 |
[42:15] | Read me the code we got from Malina. | 把马里纳给的密码读来听 |
[42:17] | “A255 “Alpha 255 | |
[42:19] | TR99″ Tango Romeo 99.” | |
[42:27] | We have control of the weapons system. | 我们已经控制了武器系统 |
[42:30] | Are the missiles loaded? | 导弹已经装膛了吗 |
[42:35] | Vertical tubes are loaded and ready. | 垂直发射管已经装载完毕 就位 |
[42:37] | Loading horizontal tubes now. | 现在正在装载水平发射管 |