时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | MAN: Today, America is under siege. | 今日的美国再次深陷重围 (FOX新闻警告:圣・安东尼奥恐怖袭击) |
[00:23] | Last night’s terrorist attack | 昨晚在圣・安东尼奥的恐怖袭击 |
[00:25] | in San Antonio is the latest in a series of bombings | 是最近一系列爆炸事件中最新的一起 |
[00:28] | that began ten weeks ago in ten different cities. | 事件起源于11周之前 并发生于10座不同城市 |
[00:30] | Over 900 people have been killed. | 迄今为止已有超过900人死亡 |
[00:33] | And, while no one has claimed | 尽管还没有组织宣称 |
[00:34] | responsibility for this wave of death, evidence points | 对该系列死亡袭击负责 |
[00:38] | to Islamic militants. | 但显著证据均指向伊斯兰教军事组织 |
[00:39] | Here in Los Angeles, the mood is tense | 洛杉矶的气氛异常紧张,恐怖 |
[00:41] | and fearful as the Department of Homeland Security | 国土安全部呼吁全国公民 |
[00:43] | has urged all citizens to report without delay | 一旦发现任何可疑人物或活动 |
[00:46] | any suspicious persons or activities. | 立刻上报,不得延误 |
[00:49] | “We don’t want to start a witch hunt,” | 安全部发言人声称 |
[00:51] | said the Homeland Security spokesman, | “我们不想掀起一场政治迫害 |
[00:53] | “but we would rather err on the side of caution | 但我们宁愿慎之又慎 |
[00:56] | than become the next target.” | 也不愿成为下一个目标” |
[00:58] | He went on to say that, | 他还提到 |
[01:00] | “The vigilance of our citizens | “只有全民提高警惕 |
[01:01] | is the best line of defense against attack.” | 才是我们抵御袭击的最佳防线” |
[01:05] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嗨!嗨!嗨!嗨!嗨! |
[01:07] | Hey! Stop, stop, stop! | 嗨!停停停! |
[01:09] | Open the doors. | 开门 |
[01:11] | Please, I have to get to work. | 求你了,我要去上班 |
[01:13] | I’ll be late for work. | 我要迟到了 |
[01:14] | Please, open the door! | 求你了,开开门! |
[01:18] | Come on, man. | 别这样,伙计,开门 |
[01:21] | Open the door. | 开门啊 |
[01:23] | Open the door! I can’t believe you… | 开门!我不敢相…… |
[01:24] | I can’t believe you didn’t open the door! | 我真不敢相信你连门都不给开! |
[01:27] | I have as much right to be on the bus as you! | 我和你一样有权利上那辆车! |
[02:10] | Our country is under siege. | 我们的国家正深陷重围 |
[02:12] | You’re the National Security | 而你是国家安全顾问,凯伦 |
[02:13] | Advisor, Karen. | |
[02:15] | Frankly, I’m surprised by your resistance. | 坦白说,你的反对让我非常惊讶 |
[02:17] | These places that you keep building– | 这些你一直在组建的设施 |
[02:18] | they’re nothing more than concentration camps. | 充其量只能算是集中营 |
[02:20] | Detention facilities. | 拘禁设施 |
[02:23] | And the criteria | 用以确定拘留对象的标准 |
[02:24] | for determining who should be detained | |
[02:26] | are very reasonable. | 是非常合理的 |
[02:27] | Reasonable? | 合理? |
[02:29] | This revised plan of yours | 根据你这份修订案 |
[02:30] | justifies locking up every American | 你能合理拘禁每一个 |
[02:32] | who prays towards Mecca. | 对着麦加祈祷的美国人 |
[02:34] | That’s a ridiculous exaggeration, and you know it. | 这太荒谬了 你很清楚自己在夸大事实 |
[02:35] | Right now, the American Muslim community | 此时此刻 |
[02:37] | is our greatest asset. They have provided | 美国的穆斯林社团是我们最大的财富 |
[02:39] | law enforcement with hundreds of tips, and not | 他们曾提出过上百条强制法令 |
[02:42] | a single member of that community | 而这些社团中没有一个人 |
[02:43] | has been implicated in these attacks. | 参与过这些袭击 |
[02:44] | So far. | 只能说现在还没有! |
[02:46] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[02:48] | the people are losing faith | 人们开始对我们 |
[02:49] | in our ability to protect them. | 保护他们的能力失去信心了 |
[02:52] | We’ve got to do something about this now. | 我们现在就必须采取行动 |
[02:53] | And locking up more Muslims will not make them safer. | 把更多的穆斯林关起来? – |
[02:57] | No, Karen, but it will make them feel safer. | 这不会让大众变得更安全 – |
[03:00] | What about the cost of the civil unrest | 不,凯伦 但这会让大众感到更安全 你的计划会令社会动荡不安 |
[03:02] | that your plan will create? | 由此造成的损失又怎么算? |
[03:03] | Security has There will be riots, demonstrations… | – 将会产生骚乱,示威游行…… |
[03:06] | its price. | – 安全是有代价的! |
[03:08] | So does freedom, Tom. | 自由也是,汤姆 |
[03:10] | Listen, I just don’t see | 听着,我无法签核这样的东西 |
[03:12] | how I can sign off on something like this. | 我是说,我三个月前 |
[03:14] | I mean, wasn’t it just three months ago that I took an oath to preserve, | 不刚刚宣誓 |
[03:17] | protect and defend the Constitution? | 要坚持、保卫并守护我们的宪法吗? |
[03:19] | And what about preserving, | 难道你不用坚持、保卫并守护 |
[03:20] | protecting and defending the American people? | 美国的人民吗? |
[03:22] | All of these measures are legal. Blake has been | 所有这些手段都是合法的 |
[03:26] | all over this thing with the Attorney General. | 布雷克已经和司法部长反复研究过了 |
[03:29] | There is a precedent, sir, especially in wartime. | 我们有过先例的,先生 |
[03:32] | Lincoln suspended habeas corpus, | 尤其是在战争时期 |
[03:33] | Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066… | 林肯暂停过“人身保护权” 罗斯福签署过“9066号行政命令” |
[03:35] | Yes, Blake, I know this. | 是的,布雷克,这些我都知道 |
[03:36] | And Roosevelt imprisoned over | 罗斯福逮捕了超过20万美籍日本人 |
[03:38] | 200,000 Japanese Americans in what | 大多数历史学家都认为 |
[03:40] | most historians consider to be a shameful mistake. | 这是个可耻的错误 |
[03:43] | Well, I would ask those historians how many | 那我倒想问问这些历史学家 |
[03:45] | of those Japanese Americans were thus prevented | 这项命令因此阻止了 |
[03:47] | from perpetrating acts of sabotage in this country. | 多少起美籍日本人 对我们国家的破坏活动? |
[03:51] | I realize that what I’m proposing | 我明白我的提案面临着不少挑战 |
[03:54] | has its challenges, but we cannot continue to keep our heads buried in the sand. | 但我们不能再继续自欺欺人了 |
[03:59] | Mr. President? | – 总统先生? |
[04:01] | Yeah? | – 嗯? |
[04:03] | Another attack? | – 又一次袭击? |
[04:04] | Los Angeles. A bus. | – 洛杉矶,一辆公共汽车 |
[04:07] | How many casualties? | 有多少人员伤亡? |
[04:09] | 23 so far, including the suicide bomber. | 迄今为止有23个,包括那名人体炸弹 |
[04:22] | And we’re still certain this man Assad is behind | 我们仍然确定这个阿萨德 |
[04:26] | all these attacks, right? | 是所有袭击的幕后策划者,对吧? |
[04:27] | Yes, sir. We confirmed he arrived in the United States | 是的,先生,我们确认 他到达美国时 |
[04:29] | three days before the first bombing in San Antonio. | 正好是圣・安东尼奥的 首次袭击的三天之前 |
[04:31] | And let us not forget | 我们不要忘了 |
[04:33] | Assad has been calling for the destruction | 阿萨德这20年来一直叫嚣要灭亡美国 |
[04:35] | of the United States for the last 20 years. Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[04:39] | my analysts believe that Assad’s organization | 我的分析家认为 |
[04:41] | cannot survive without him | 阿萨德的组织不能没有他 |
[04:42] | and, once he’s dead, these attacks will stop. | 只要他死了,这些袭击就会停止的 |
[04:45] | So this assumes the success | 但前提是铲除阿萨德的行动能够成功 |
[04:47] | of the operation to terminate Assad? | |
[04:50] | CTU estimates successful | CTU估算的成功百分比是75% |
[04:51] | probability at 75%. | |
[04:53] | Oh, I think that’s very generous. | 哦,我觉得这估算有水分 |
[04:55] | It sounds to me like you’re anticipating failure, Tom. | 你的口气分明是在希望失败,汤姆 |
[04:57] | I fully acknowledge, sir, that this is our only option, | 我绝对承认,先生 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[05:02] | but I am fervently advocating contingencies. | 但我强烈提倡备用措施 |
[05:05] | Contingencies | |
[05:08] | are all well and good, Tom, | 备用措施也很不错,汤姆 |
[05:10] | but CTU | 但是CTU会解决阿萨德的 |
[05:11] | needs to eliminate Assad. | |
[05:13] | That’s all there is to it. | 不会有风险 |
[05:16] | God knows | |
[05:18] | we’re paying a steep enough price to get him. | 为干掉他,我们正在冒着巨大的风险 |
[05:21] | I’ve told you 20 times, you don’t send out a report without | 天知道 |
[05:25] | a certified header on it. | 我跟你说了20次了 标题没通过的报导不准发出去 |
[05:26] | Well, this makes 21. You should update your count. | 那么,这就是你的21次了 你应该调调你的计数器 |
[05:28] | Do you– and I’m just curious– | 你有没有……我只是好奇 |
[05:30] | ever open your mouth without sarcasm just spilling out of it? | 你有没有哪次开口不挖苦人的了? |
[05:32] | Sorry. Are we done here? | 对不起,我们说完了吗? |
[05:34] | Look, I’m just telling you to be careful. | 我只是在告诉你小心点 |
[05:36] | Otherwise, you will find yourself | 否则你就回比华利山卖女鞋去吧 |
[05:38] | back selling ladies’ shoes in Beverly Hills. | |
[05:39] | You’re really settling well | 是不是做到了中层管理后感觉良好啊? |
[05:41] | into the whole middle-management thing, aren’t you? | |
[05:42] | What’s your problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗? |
[05:44] | I liked you fine as an analyst. | 作为分析家,我很喜欢你 |
[05:45] | Actually, you very good. | 实际上,你非常棒 |
[05:47] | As a boss, a bit of a bore. | 但是作为老板,有点太讨人厌了 |
[05:49] | Right. | 对啊 |
[05:52] | What’s going on? Talk to your boyfriend. | 怎么了? |
[05:55] | The guy’s on self-destruct. You promised me you’d get along with Milo. | 跟你男朋友谈谈,他正在自毁前程 |
[06:02] | I’m sorry, darling. | 你答应我要和麦洛好好相处的 |
[06:04] | That’s a promise I just can’t keep. | 对不起,亲爱的 |
[06:08] | Morris? | 我是答应了,但我就是做不到 |
[06:10] | Morris, you know, | 莫里斯,莫里斯! |
[06:12] | I had the same problem with department heads | 要知道当我刚来的时候 |
[06:14] | when I first started, and I’ve learned how to fit in. | 跟部门的头头也有同样的问题 但我学会了怎么去适应 |
[06:16] | There’s no reason why you can’t. | 你也能做到的 |
[06:17] | Except I don’t happen to be a pretty lady. | 但是我恰好不是个漂亮女士 |
[06:20] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么? |
[06:22] | You’re a hottie. | 你是个尤物 |
[06:24] | No, I’m not. | 不,我不是 |
[06:25] | Yes, you are. | |
[06:26] | Deal with it. | 不,你是,接受吧 |
[06:27] | Morris, we’re at work. So? | 莫里斯,我们在上班呢 |
[06:28] | It’s unprofessional. | – 那又怎样? |
[06:30] | Are you saying you don’t like it? | – 这太不合场合了 你是说你不喜欢这样? |
[06:32] | No, I’m not saying that. | 不,我不是这个意思 |
[06:33] | I just came to see if you got a request | 我只是过来看你有没有收到 |
[06:35] | from Homeland on the priority channel. No. | 国安部关于优先频道的申请 |
[06:38] | Why did they send it only to me? | 没有 为什么他们只发给了我? |
[06:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:44] | Just try to get along. | 试着好好相处 |
[06:46] | Because you asked, I will. | 因为你求了我,我会的 |
[06:52] | Nadia, I just got a weird request from Homeland Security. | 娜迪亚,我刚刚接到了 国安部的一个古怪申请 |
[06:54] | They want to set up a channel, | 他们想建立一个新频道 |
[06:56] | and I wanted to clear it with you first. | 但我想先和你澄清一下 |
[06:57] | Consider yourself cleared. | 你自己做好就行了 但我想先和你澄清一下 |
[06:59] | They want it formatted according | 他们想按军事标准的格式来 |
[07:01] | to military specs. | |
[07:03] | We’re coordinating an assault with Cobra attack helicopters | 我们正在调整潘德尔顿营的 |
[07:04] | from Camp Pendleton. When? | 眼镜蛇战斗机的突袭行动 |
[07:05] | About 30 minutes. | 什么时候? |
[07:07] | An assault on who? | 30分钟后 突袭谁? |
[07:09] | Assad. | 阿萨德 |
[07:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么?我们都不知道阿萨德在哪 |
[07:12] | We don’t even know where Assad is. | |
[07:13] | We will. We have a lead. | 我们知道,我们有了线索 |
[07:15] | No, we don’t. If we did, I would know about it. | 不,不可能 如果是真的,我肯定听说了 |
[07:18] | We found a way to get Assad’s location. | 我们有办法可以找出阿萨德的所在处 |
[07:20] | How? | 什么办法? |
[07:23] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克・鲍尔 |
[07:26] | Jack’s in a Chinese prison. | 杰克还在中国的监狱里呢 |
[07:29] | Not anymore. | 已经出来了 |
[07:30] | The President negotiated his release two days ago. | 总统两天对他的释放进行了磋商 |
[07:32] | Jack’s coming back? | 杰克要回来了? |
[07:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:38] | Why did the Chinese let him go? Why today? | 为什么中国人肯放他了?为什么是今天? |
[07:40] | Does this have something to do with the attacks? | 是与恐怖袭击有关吗? |
[07:42] | How do we think Jack’s going to lead us to Assad? | 我们怎么知道杰克会带我们找到阿萨德? |
[07:44] | Chloe, I can’t talk about this. Not yet. | 克洛伊,我不能说,还不到时候 |
[07:46] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[07:49] | Can Bill Buchanan talk about it? | 比尔・布坎南能说吗? |
[07:50] | He’s meeting Jack at Point Mugu Naval Air Station. | 他要去木古角海军航空站接杰克 |
[07:53] | Now, open that military channel | 现在去开通那个军事频道 |
[07:54] | and put it through to the conference area. | 把它接到会议区 |
[08:11] | The President must have given up a lot to make this happen. I wish he were | 总统一定作了很多让步才做到的 |
[08:16] | coming back under different circumstances. | 我希望他是在另一种情况下回来 |
[08:20] | We don’t know what his state of mind will be. | 我们不知道他的心态如何 |
[08:24] | If he doesn’t cooperate, we need to be prepared. | 我们需要作好他不肯合作准备 |
[09:03] | Mr. Buchanan, | 布坎南先生 |
[09:05] | I need your signature on this release document. | 我需要你在这份释放文书上签字 |
[09:08] | Take those cuffs off. | 打开他的手铐 |
[09:09] | (speaking Chinese) | 把他放开 |
[09:22] | Jack. | |
[09:24] | It’s okay. | 杰克 |
[09:26] | Come with me. | 没事了,跟我来 |
[09:43] | Please convey to your president | 请向你们的总统转达: |
[09:46] | that Mr. Bauer never broke his silence. | 鲍尔先生从未开过口 |
[09:48] | He hasn’t spoken a word in nearly two years. | 近两年来他一个字都没说 |
[09:52] | Your president has paid a high price | 你们的总统为了鲍尔先生的自由 |
[09:56] | for Mr. Bauer’s freedom. | 花了大血本 |
[09:57] | What he wants from him must be very important. | 他想从他那得到的东西一定非常重要 |
[10:15] | President Palmer wants to speak to you himself | 在我们汇报时 |
[10:18] | as soon as we debrief. | 帕默尔总统想亲自跟你谈谈 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry, Jack. How could you know? | 我很抱歉,杰克,你肯定想不到 |
[10:26] | Wayne Palmer is president. | 帕默尔当上了总统 |
[10:27] | He’s the one who negotiated your release. | 是他去谈条件放你出来的 |
[10:32] | I can’t even begin to imagine | 我根本不敢想象 |
[10:33] | what you went through over there, Jack, | 你在那边经历了什么,杰克 |
[10:35] | but there’s a reason you’re here now. | 但正因为这样你现在才会坐在这里 |
[10:41] | The last 11 weeks, | 11周以来 |
[10:43] | our cities have been targeted | 我们的城市成了一系列恐怖袭击的目标 |
[10:45] | by a series of terror attacks– | |
[10:46] | buses, trains, shopping malls. | 很多是在公交车,地铁和购物中心 |
[10:50] | The last one was 15 minutes ago, | 最近的一次15分钟之前 |
[10:52] | here in Los Angeles. | 发生于洛杉矶 |
[10:54] | It’s Hamri Al-Assad. | 这是哈米尔・阿尔・阿萨德 |
[10:59] | Assad’s here, Jack. | 阿萨德就在这里,杰克 |
[11:02] | Four days ago, one of Assad’s men | 四天之前 |
[11:04] | contacted us. | 阿萨德的一个手下联络了我们 |
[11:06] | He said he’d give up Assad for $25 million, | 他说有两千五百万他就把阿萨德交出来 |
[11:09] | but he’s demanding something more than money. | 但他还想要一样钱以外的东西 |
[11:14] | He wants you, Jack. | 他想要你,杰克 |
[11:19] | He wants you dead. | 他想让你死 |
[11:28] | Abu Fayed. | 这是阿布・费耶德 |
[11:31] | He wants his pound of flesh | 他想为贝鲁特发生的事讨回公道 |
[11:32] | for what happened in Beirut. | |
[11:35] | We offered him other alternatives. | 我们给他提供了其他条件 |
[11:37] | We did everything we could think of, Jack. | 能想到的我们都做了,杰克 |
[11:40] | But he would only agree to give us Assad | 但他只同意用你来交换阿萨德 |
[11:43] | in exchange for you. | |
[11:46] | He’s demanded our surveillance protocols, | 他还要求了我们的监控协议 |
[11:48] | which means we can’t risk an extraction. | 也就是说我们没法冒险救你回来 |
[11:51] | Once he has you, you’ll be on your own. | 一旦到了他手上,你就得靠自己了 |
[11:55] | You understand what this means, Jack? | 你明白这是什么意思吧,杰克? |
[11:58] | We’re asking you to sacrifice yourself | 我们请求你作出自我牺牲 |
[12:00] | so we can eliminate Assad. | 这样我们就能除掉阿萨德 |
[12:09] | I can’t hear you, Jack. | 我听不清,杰克 |
[12:13] | (clearing throat) | 奥……奥德莉 |
[12:16] | Audrey… | 奥德莉不知道你回来了 |
[12:17] | Audrey doesn’t know you’re back. My daughter? | 我女儿? |
[12:23] | Kim doesn’t know either. | 金也不知道 |
[12:28] | You keep it that way. | 别让她们知道 |
[12:35] | I know what’s being asked of me, Curtis. | 我知道你们要我做什么,柯蒂斯 |
[12:38] | You don’t need your firearm. | 你不需要拿着枪 |
[12:44] | Before we do this, | 在我们出发之前 |
[12:46] | I would like to clean up. | 我想先把自己弄整齐点 |
[12:49] | We have got an area set up for you, | 我们给你准备了地方 还有米饭和新衣服 |
[13:42] | –Bill? | 比尔 |
[13:44] | – BUCHANAN: We have Jack. | |
[13:45] | Good. | 我们接到杰克了 – |
[13:46] | I thought I was prepared, but he’s | 太好了 我早有心理准备了 |
[13:49] | worse than I expected. Much worse. | 但他比我预想的还要糟 糟糕多了 |
[13:53] | I know how hard this must be for you, | 我知道这对你来说有多痛苦 |
[13:56] | but everything depends on this operation. | 但是所有的一切都倚赖于这次行动 |
[13:59] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:02] | I know you do. | 我知道你明白 |
[14:08] | I wish I were there with you. | 我希望能陪在你身边 |
[14:11] | You’re where you need to be. | 你在需要你的地方 |
[14:12] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[14:15] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[14:19] | I have to take Jack to the drop point now. Bye. | 我会把杰克带到接头地点的,再见 |
[14:25] | Los Angeles has now been added to the list of major cities | 洛杉矶已登入了 |
[14:29] | hit by terrorist attacks. | 遭受恐怖袭击的大城市黑名单中 |
[14:30] | The Department of Homeland Security has raised the threat level to Red, | 国土安全部已经将警戒程度上升到红色 |
[14:34] | the highest level since the department was formed. | 这是该部门成立以来的最高级别 |
[14:36] | The FBI will handle all the field searches outside the city | FBI已经负责了所有市区以外的地带 |
[14:39] | so just focus on the main grid. Nadia. | – 你只需要集中在中心区 – 是的夫人 |
[14:40] | I need to talk to you. | 娜迪亚,我要和你谈谈 |
[14:42] | All right, finish that up and check back with me. | 好,做完那些,回头跟我核对 |
[14:45] | Did you open that military channel | 你开通了那个军事频道 |
[14:46] | and put it through to the conference area? | 并且接到会议区了吗? |
[14:47] | Yeah. I’ve been trying to locate | 是的 |
[14:48] | Bill or Curtis to find out what’s going on | 我在试着确定比尔或柯特的位置 好了解杰克到底发生了什么事 |
[14:50] | with Jack, but they’re both off-line and there’s | 但是他们都显示脱机 并且他们的出勤状态也锁定了 |
[14:52] | a block on their status roster. | 克罗伊,我说过了,我不能说的 |
[14:53] | I told you, Chloe, I can’t talk about this. | |
[14:55] | Nadia, you’ve only been here a couple months, so | 娜迪亚,你刚刚来了几个月 |
[14:57] | you don’t know me very well, but if you did, you would know | 所以你不是很了解我 如果你了解了我的话 |
[15:00] | how much Jack Bauer means to me. | 你就会知道杰克・鲍尔对我有多重要 |
[15:01] | You would also know that sooner or later | 你也会知道我迟早会查出来的 |
[15:03] | I will find out, so why don’t you just tell me right now? | 为什么不干脆点,现在就告诉我 |
[15:06] | Chloe, I don’t have the authorizations… | 克罗伊,我没有得到授权…… |
[15:07] | Okay, why don’t I just | 好吧,我现在就去告诉上头 |
[15:08] | call Division and let them | |
[15:09] | know about the time that you | |
[15:10] | left the Jarvis firewall unsecured. | 你忘了开贾维斯的防火墙的事 |
[15:13] | If it weren’t for me, you would have been fired over that. | 如果不是我,你早就被炒了 |
[15:22] | We were contacted four days ago by a man | 四天前,有个叫费耶德的人联络了我们 |
[15:24] | named Fayed. | 只要答应他的一系列条件 |
[15:25] | He offered to give us Assad’s location for a list | 他就说出阿萨德的位置 |
[15:27] | of demands. One of them was Jack Bauer. | 其中一个条件就是杰克・鲍尔 |
[15:31] | Jack? Why does he want Jack? | 杰克?他为什么要杰克? |
[15:33] | Retribution. | 报仇 |
[15:35] | Retribution for what? | 报什么仇? |
[15:36] | Fayed’s brother was part of the cell | 费耶德的哥哥曾于1999年 |
[15:38] | that bombed our embassy in Lebanon in 1999. | 参与袭击我国驻黎巴嫩大使馆 |
[15:40] | Jack was sent in to grab him and get the names | 杰克受命逮捕他 并讯问其它成员的名字 |
[15:43] | of the other cell members. | 他死于杰克的逼供下 |
[15:44] | Fayed’s brother died while Jack was interrogating him. Now he wants Jack dead. | 现在他想让杰克死 |
[15:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:50] | And you’re really gonna just deliver Jack | 你真的要把杰克送给恐怖分子杀掉? |
[15:52] | over to the terrorists to be killed. | |
[15:55] | Nadia… We need to stop Assad. | – 娜迪亚 – 我们必须制止阿萨德 |
[15:58] | Well, why aren’t we organizing a rescue? | 为什么我们不组织一次营救 |
[15:59] | We can just grab Jack once Fayed gives us Assad’s location. | 一旦找到阿萨德的位置就把他救回来 |
[16:01] | Fayed has the resources to detect our surveillance. | 费耶德有办法侦测到我们的监控 |
[16:04] | As part of the deal, we gave Fayed monitoring access | 作为交易的一部分 我们给了费耶德全部的监控权 |
[16:07] | to our satellite coverage, radio frequencies and air corridors. | 包括卫星转播、广播频率还有电视通道 |
[16:10] | He won’t give us anything until he’s free and clear with Jack. | 在他带着杰克远走高飞之前 他不会透露任何信息的 |
[16:13] | How do we even know he’ll do what he says? | 我们怎么知道他会遵守诺言? |
[16:15] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[16:20] | I’m calling Karen Hayes. | 我要打电话给凯伦・海因斯 |
[16:22] | She’ll talk to the president. | 她会和总统谈的 |
[16:23] | Chloe, don’t you get it? Karen already knows. | 克罗伊,你还不明白吗? 凯伦已经知道了 |
[16:26] | So does President Palmer. He authorized it. | 帕默尔总统也一样,是他授权的 |
[16:38] | Look… | 听我说 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry about your friend, | 对于你的朋友我很抱歉 |
[16:42] | but there’s nothing you, I or anyone can do. | 但不管是你我还是任何人都无能为力 |
[16:46] | Right now, this is our only way out of this crisis. | 这是现在我们走出困境的唯一办法 |
[16:49] | If we want these attacks to stop, | 如果我们想制止这些袭击 |
[16:50] | Jack Bauer has to be sacrificed. (phone ringing) | 就必须得牺牲杰克・鲍尔 |
[17:37] | Well, we’ve gotten half those upgrades. | 你的报道只写了一半,老兄 |
[17:38] | You get the rest in a minute. | 另一半马上就好 |
[17:40] | No, I need them now, Morris. | 但我现在就要,莫里斯 |
[17:41] | I needed them ten minutes ago. | 我十分钟前就要了 |
[17:43] | And don’t expect Chloe | 别指望老拿克罗伊打掩护 |
[17:44] | to keep running interference for you. | |
[17:46] | You’ll get your upgrades. | 我会交的,老兄 |
[17:47] | When? | 什么时候? |
[17:53] | What’s going on between you and Nadia? | 你和娜迪亚是怎么回事? |
[17:55] | The president got Jack back from the Chinese. | 总统把杰克从中国人手中弄回来了 |
[18:00] | He’s in L.A. now. | 他现在在洛城 |
[18:01] | Well, that’s… very good news. | 那么这是个很好的消息 |
[18:03] | No, Morris, it’s not. | 不,莫里斯,不是 |
[18:12] | (phone ringing) | |
[18:14] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[18:15] | Yes, sir, we’re almost at the drop point. | 比尔,我是总统 杰克和你在一起吗? 是的先生,我们快到接头地点 |
[18:20] | I’ll put him on. | – 请让我和他说话 – 好的 |
[18:21] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[18:22] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[18:29] | It’s President Palmer. He wants to talk to you. | 是帕默尔总统的电话,他想和你说话 |
[18:38] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[18:40] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[18:41] | I’ve been trying to think | |
[18:42] | of what I could possibly say to you | 我一直在想要怎么对你开口 |
[18:45] | after all that you’ve sacrificed for this country, | 你过去为我做的事你 |
[18:47] | what you’ve done for me in the past, and, of course, | 当然,还为我哥哥戴维做的事 |
[18:51] | what you’ve done for my brother David. | 你为这个国家实在牺牲太多了 |
[18:53] | This is a desperate measure, Jack. Believe me, I know, | 这是个孤注一掷的办法,杰克 相信我,我很清楚这一点 |
[18:56] | but it’s also a measure of our desperation. | 这也是我们万不得已的办法 |
[18:58] | People are afraid to come outside. | 人们都害怕出门 |
[19:01] | They’re afraid to leave their homes, Jack. | 他们害怕离开自己的家 |
[19:03] | I mean, they’re actually starting to turn against each other out there. | 他们甚至开始互相猜忌 |
[19:05] | Bill Buchanan explained the situation, sir. | 比尔・布坎南都告诉我了,先生 |
[19:08] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道现在的状况 |
[19:11] | I understand what’s expected of me. | 我也清楚自己的使命 |
[19:17] | You have my word, my word, Jack. | 我向你保证,杰克 |
[19:20] | Your sacrifice will not be in vain. | 我保证你绝不会白白牺牲 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:25] | God bless you, Jack. | |
[19:26] | Good-bye, Mr. President. | 上帝保佑你,杰克 再见,总统先生 |
[19:36] | When I agreed to run for this office, I… | 当我同意接受这个职位时 |
[19:38] | thought that I understood this job. | 我以为自己了解这份工作 |
[19:41] | I mean, I was right beside my brother David when he had to… | 尽管我曾见过我哥哥戴维 |
[19:44] | make impossible decisions, you know, times when he had | 作出那些困难决定,你知道 |
[19:46] | to choose between bad options, but… | 有时候他不得不两害相权取其轻 |
[19:49] | now that I’m the one sitting in that chair, | 但是…… 而当我真的坐上这把椅子 |
[19:52] | I’m starting to wonder | 我开始问自己 |
[19:53] | if I’m the right person to lead this country. | 我是否是领导这个国家的合适人选 |
[19:56] | It’s an irrelevant question, sir. | 这是个不相干的问题,先生 |
[19:59] | Excuse me? | 原谅我 |
[20:01] | You will lead this country, whether you want to or not. | 不管你愿不愿意,你总要领导这个国家 |
[20:07] | You are the president. | 你就是总统 |
[20:13] | Well, this president can’t shake the feeling | 但是这个总统还是忍不住认为 |
[20:16] | that sacrificing Jack Bauer is a mistake. | 牺牲杰克・鲍尔是一个错误 |
[20:18] | That maybe I should call this whole thing off | 也许我应该及时取消整件事 |
[20:21] | before it’s too late. | 不,先生 |
[20:22] | No. | |
[20:23] | You have not made a mistake. | 你没有犯错误 |
[20:24] | For what it’s worth, your brother | 而且权衡利弊之后 |
[20:29] | would be doing just the same thing. | 你哥哥也会做同样的决定 |
[20:31] | That doesn’t make it right. | 这并不能说明它是对的 |
[20:34] | It isn’t right. | 它不对 |
[20:35] | It isn’t wrong. It’s simply | 它也不错 |
[20:38] | our only option. | 它只不过是我们的唯一选择 |
[20:40] | Bauer has to be sacrificed | 为了这个国家的生存,只能牺牲鲍尔 |
[20:42] | so this country can survive. | |
[20:58] | I just heard a disturbing rumor. | 我刚刚听到一个令我不安的流言 |
[20:59] | Oh? What rumor is that? | 什么样的流言? |
[21:01] | That you’re authorizing the National Guard | 你刚刚授权国民警卫队 |
[21:03] | to set up detention facilities at convention centers | 在洛杉矶、底特律和费城的 |
[21:06] | and sports arenas in Los Angeles, Detroit and Philadelphia. | 会展中心和体育场建立拘禁设施 |
[21:09] | Yeah. That, that’s correct. | 是的,没错 |
[21:11] | That’s against the president’s order. | 这是在违反总统的命令 |
[21:13] | I was there when he gave it. | 他下命令的时候我在场 |
[21:14] | Karen, I know where you were. | 是的,凯伦,我知道你在那儿 |
[21:16] | I was standing right next to you. | 我就站在你旁边 |
[21:18] | To my knowledge, that order hasn’t been rescinded. | 就我所知,该命令还没有被废除过 |
[21:23] | All right, you’re confused. | 好吧,你糊涂了 |
[21:25] | I haven’t implemented anything yet. | 我还没有任何实际行动 |
[21:27] | I’m merely positioning. | 只是先布置好 |
[21:29] | If the president changes his mind, | 如我所预料万一总统改变了主意 |
[21:31] | as I suspect he will, | |
[21:33] | then we will have wasted less time. | 那我们就可以少浪费些时间 |
[21:35] | I’m not confused, Tom, | 我没有糊涂,汤姆 |
[21:37] | and you can use whatever words you like; | 不管你用什么样的措辞 |
[21:39] | in plain English, you’re second-guessing the president. | 用通俗的英语说 |
[21:41] | Well, plain English does not allow | 你就是在给总统放马后炮 |
[21:44] | for the nuances that my job requires, Karen. | 通俗英语没法表达我这份工作 所需的微妙之处,凯伦 |
[21:46] | And just how far are you going to push this? | 你还想把这件事逼到什么地步? |
[21:48] | The ACLU is already filing complaints against us | 公民自由协会已经在埋怨我们 |
[21:51] | that we’ve given the Bureau too much field authority. | 给调查局太多的权限了 |
[21:53] | And by my lights, | 我可以证明,他们的权限还远远不够 |
[21:54] | they have not been given near enough. | |
[21:55] | They need a wider net with tighter mesh. | 他们需要的是一张更大的网,网眼要更密 |
[21:58] | And what happens when innocent people get caught in that net? | 那要是无辜的人被那张网抓住怎么办? |
[22:00] | Well, like I told you before, security has its price. | 我不是说过了么 安全是要付出代价的 |
[22:03] | Just get used to it, Karen. | 试着习惯吧,凯伦 |
[22:18] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[22:19] | Secure Bauer’s wrist | 把鲍尔的手铐在铁栅栏上 |
[22:21] | to the grate, then leave him there. | 然后走人 |
[22:23] | First tell me where Assad is. | 先告诉我阿萨德在哪里? |
[22:25] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 这不是谈判 |
[22:27] | If you want Assad, | 如果想要阿萨德,就把鲍尔留下 |
[22:28] | leave Bauer here, get back in your car and drive away. I’m watching you. | 然后开车走人,我会监视你们的 |
[22:36] | You listen to me, you son of a bitch… | 你给我听着,你这狗娘养的… |
[22:38] | (snaps phone shut) | 他让我把你铐在那个栅栏上 |
[22:42] | He wants me to handcuff you to that grate. | |
[22:47] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[23:04] | I don’t know what to say, Jack. | 我不知道该说些什么,杰克 |
[23:10] | Do you understand the difference | 你懂得死有重于泰山 |
[23:12] | between dying for something and dying for nothing? | 也有轻于鸿毛吧? |
[23:17] | The only reason I fought so hard to stay alive in China | 我在中国如此挣扎地活下来 唯一原因就是 |
[23:20] | was because I didn’t want to die for nothing. | 我不想一文不名地死去 |
[23:26] | Today… | 今天我可以死得其所了 |
[23:30] | I can die for something… my way, my choice. | 我的方式,我的选择 |
[23:42] | To be honest with you, it’ll be a relief. | 说实话,这将会是个解脱 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 我对不起你,杰克 |
[23:53] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[23:56] | Bill, you need to go. | 你现在得走了 走吧 |
[24:31] | –REPORTER: Firemen are battling a fire | 救火员们正在科尔弗市 |
[24:32] | at the Al-Hamza Mosque in Culver City. | 一座清真寺里奋力扑救 |
[24:35] | Members of the Mosque are calling the incident | 清真寺的僧人认为 这次大火是一场报复行为 |
[24:38] | a retaliation for this morning’s suicide bombing… | 起因就是今早市中心 一辆公汽上发生的自杀爆炸 |
[24:42] | Scott shouldn’t be going to school. | 斯科特不应该去上学 |
[24:44] | He has a geometry test. | 他今天有几何考试 |
[24:45] | Honey, L.A. was just hit. | 亲爱的,连洛城都受袭了 |
[24:47] | They should be closing these schools down. | 他们应该关闭这些学校 |
[24:49] | (on TV): Witnesses reported seeing… | 据目击者称…… |
[24:52] | They will close them down when it’s not safe, | 不安全的话他们自然会关闭的 |
[24:55] | but until then, I don’t want to scare our son | 但在那之前我不想吓到儿子 |
[24:58] | and I don’t want you scaring him either. | 也不想你去吓他 |
[25:00] | I want us to keep living our lives as normally as we can. | 我想尽可能保持我们正常的生活 |
[25:03] | Look, Jillian, there is nothing normal what’s happening here. | 朱丽安,现在这种情况根本不能算正常 |
[25:07] | – Well, what are we supposed to do, | |
[25:09] | just hide inside our house for the rest of our lives? | 那怎么办,在这房子里躲一辈子吗? |
[25:10] | No, it… | – 不,我只是… |
[25:11] | Hi. | – 嘿 |
[25:13] | Was Ahmed able to help? | – 艾哈迈德能帮上忙么? |
[25:15] | I didn’t get a chance to see him. | 我根本没机会见他 |
[25:16] | The FBI are at his house. They’re arresting his dad. | FBI在他家,逮捕了他爸 |
[25:19] | What?! RAY: Why are they taking him? | 什么? |
[25:28] | – I don’t know. | |
[25:30] | AHMED: This is insane! | 为什么逮捕他? – |
[25:32] | You can’t arrest somebody without a reason. | 不知道 这真是荒唐,你们不能无故乱抓人 |
[25:34] | He’s not a terrorist! | 他不是恐怖分子 |
[25:38] | He’s innocent! Well, there’s got to be some reason. | 他是无辜的 |
[25:42] | I’m sure it’s a mistake. | – 一定有原因 – 肯定是搞错了 |
[25:57] | Ahmed, what are you doing?! | 艾哈迈德,你干什么? |
[26:01] | Hey, why are you running? | 嘿,为什么跑了? |
[26:02] | We just want to talk to you, okay? | 我们只想和你谈谈而已 |
[26:04] | Ahmed, get out here! | 艾哈迈德,快给我出来! |
[26:07] | – It’s that guy down the block. | |
[26:08] | That contractor, Stan something. | 他就住附近,是个建筑承包商,好像叫斯坦 – |
[26:09] | Yeah, I know him. I’ll call the police. | 是的,我知道 |
[26:11] | STAN: Come on! | 我要叫警察 你快滚出我的街区吧! |
[26:13] | – Why don’t you get the hell out of my neighborhood?! | |
[26:15] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? – |
[26:17] | I’m helping my friend. | 我要去帮艾哈迈德 |
[26:18] | Your father is calling the police. | – 你爸正在给警察打电话 |
[26:20] | They won’t do anything. | – 警察不会管的 |
[26:22] | Scott, stop. You’re not going over there. | 斯科特,你不准去 |
[26:24] | Dad, I’m not hiding here while my friend gets beat up | 爸,你不敢打抱不平 |
[26:26] | because you’re scared to do the right thing. Scott! | 但我不会躲在这里眼看着他被打 |
[26:29] | Stay here! | 你别动 |
[26:34] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[26:52] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[26:53] | Get out of my house. | 你给我滚出去 |
[26:55] | Look, we’re just here | 我不过想给你提点友善的建议 |
[26:56] | to give you a little friendly advice, okay? Stan, Stan, what the hell you doing, man? | 斯坦,斯坦,你在这干什么啊? |
[27:00] | I’m trying to protect my family, Ray. | 我不过想保护我家人 |
[27:02] | This kid’s father’s a terrorist. | 这孩子他爸是个恐怖分子 |
[27:03] | Oh, come on. | – 什么恐怖分子,他爸和你我一样 |
[27:05] | – He’s no more a terrorist than you or me. Yeah? | |
[27:07] | Then why’d they arrest him? | 是吗? 那为什么他们要抓他? |
[27:09] | Because they’re scared like everyone else. | 因为他们害怕,和大家一样 |
[27:11] | Get out of my way. | 得了吧,你别挡着我 |
[27:12] | Hey, Stan, come on! | 斯坦,斯坦,听着 |
[27:15] | Stan, if you want him, you’re coming through me. | 你想动他,就得先过我这关 |
[27:27] | This isn’t over, Ray. | 这事儿没完,雷 |
[27:39] | You all right? | |
[27:40] | – Yeah. | |
[27:41] | All right, look, I think what we should do | 你没事吧 – |
[27:44] | is you should come stay with us | 没事 |
[27:46] | until things get sorted out with your father. | 我看在你父亲的事有个了断前 你暂时搬到我们家来住吧 |
[27:48] | Look, I appreciate what you just did, but I’ll be fine. | 谢谢你刚才救了我,我会没事的 |
[27:51] | Look, this guy, this guy is a jerk | 这家伙是个变态 |
[27:52] | and I don’t want you staying here alone. It’s dangerous. | 我不想让你一个人,太危险了 |
[27:56] | I’m not taking “No” for an answer. | 我不许你不答应 |
[27:57] | You’re coming with me. Nadia, Bill Buchanan for you. | 跟我来吧 |
[28:00] | Great. | – 娜迪亚,比尔・布坎南找你 – |
[28:02] | Bill. BUCHANAN: Jack’s at the drop point. | 很好,比尔? 杰克已经在接头地点了 军方那边准备好了吗? |
[28:04] | Are we set with the military? The Marines have two Cobra attack helicopters | 陆战队有2架眼镜蛇直升飞机进入备战状态 |
[28:07] | ready to deploy. We can hit any target inside L.A. within 20 minutes. | 20分钟内可以攻击洛杉矶内任何目标 |
[28:10] | Jack’s giving his life for this operation | 杰克为这次行动贡献了他的生命 |
[28:12] | so I don’t want any mistakes. | 所以不可以出任何差错 |
[28:14] | Assad must be taken out with extreme prejudice. | 无论如何都要铲除阿萨德 |
[28:17] | He will be, sir, | 我们会的,就等费耶德提供的方位了 |
[28:18] | just as soon as we get his location from Fayed. | |
[28:20] | If Fayed calls before I get back, loop me in. | – 如果费耶德在我回去之前打电话,通知我 |
[28:22] | Okay. | – 好 |
[28:23] | Bill… Yeah? | – 比尔 |
[28:24] | I’m sidelining Chloe on this operation. | – 什么事? – |
[28:28] | Why? | 我想把克罗伊排除在这次行动之外 – 为什么? |
[28:29] | – She started asking questions about Jack. | |
[28:32] | I tried putting her off, but… | 她试探杰克的下落,我试着搪塞,但…… |
[28:33] | What’d you tell her? | – 你都对她说什么了 |
[28:35] | The truth. | 实情 |
[28:37] | – I’ll talk to her when I get there. | |
[28:39] | Thanks. | 我到了会跟她谈 |
[28:45] | Psst, psst, psst! | – 谢谢 |
[28:46] | What are you doing? | – 让开点 |
[28:49] | I’m going to try to get a visual on Jack. | – 你要干什么? 试着找找杰克看 |
[28:52] | I already told you Fayed has our surveillance protocols. | 我告诉过你 费耶德有我们的监控协议 |
[28:54] | He’s monitoring full spectrum radio, | 他正在监视所有的广播,卫星轨道 |
[28:56] | satellite orbits and transmissions. | 还有信号传输 |
[28:58] | I have access to a satellite that’s off the government grid. | 我能连到一个私人卫星 它不在政府的频率范围内 |
[29:00] | How? | 怎么会? |
[29:01] | I did a drop of work | 我曾给一家乌兹别克斯坦 |
[29:02] | for this energy consortium in Uzbekistan. | 的能源协会干过私活 |
[29:04] | They needed an illegal aerial survey of some oil fields, | 他们需要对某个油田 作非法的航空监测 |
[29:06] | I needed some quick cash. Aha, look, the little bird, | 我当时手头紧 |
[29:11] | she’s still flying, she’s still flying. | 小鸟儿还在飞,她竟然还在飞 |
[29:13] | I think I can reposition the camera from here. | 我看我能改变摄像机的指向 |
[29:16] | Morris… | 莫里斯 |
[29:17] | Don’t thank me yet, love. | 先别谢我,亲爱的 |
[29:19] | Just stop sulking and find out where Bill Buchanan left Jack. | 别再生闷气了 |
[29:53] | I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. | 去查查比尔・布坎南把杰克留在哪了 |
[30:16] | (phone rings) | 我为这一刻已经等了很久了 |
[30:20] | Yes. | – 说 |
[30:21] | There is a problem. | – 有麻烦 |
[30:22] | Don’t move out of the tunnel yet. | 先不要出隧道 |
[30:25] | – What? | |
[30:26] | I just intercepted a signal | 什么事? |
[30:27] | to a privately owned satellite. | – 我刚截收到一个私人卫星的讯号 |
[30:29] | There are hundreds of private satellites. | 私人卫星有好几百个呢 |
[30:30] | The signal is being | |
[30:32] | transmitted on a government frequency. | 这一个正在用官方频率发送讯号 |
[30:34] | This satellite, what’s it looking at? | 这个卫星在监测哪里? |
[30:36] | I can’t pinpoint it, but the camera’s been repositioned | 我无法精确认定 |
[30:39] | to your sector. | 但是摄像机被重新定向到你所在的区域 |
[30:43] | Connect me to CTU. | 帮我接CTU |
[30:44] | (typing) | |
[30:47] | Chloe, this is it, this is it. | 克罗伊,找到了,我找到了 |
[30:49] | As soon as the military has Assad’s location, | 一旦军方得到阿萨德的方位 |
[30:53] | work with local law enforcement to limit collateral damage. | 我们要配合当地执法人员以限制间接损失 |
[30:55] | As much as we’re trying to prevent civilian losses, | 在尽量避免平民伤亡的同时 |
[30:57] | our priority is to take out Assad. | 我们的首要任务是 |
[30:59] | Fayed is on the line. | 一举铲除阿萨德 费耶德的电话 |
[31:03] | This Nadia Yassir. | 我是娜迪亚・以瑟尔 |
[31:05] | Redirect the satellite you have aimed at this sector. | 改变监视此地的卫星指向 |
[31:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白 |
[31:12] | Then explain the activity on frequency Alpha 0703. | 那就请解释a0703频率上的讯号 |
[31:16] | Bauer is dead either way, | 鲍尔无论如何都要死 |
[31:19] | but if you don’t redirect that satellite in 30 seconds, | 但如果你不在30秒内改变卫星指向 |
[31:22] | you will lose Assad. | 你会失去阿萨德 |
[31:24] | I’m telling you there’s no satellite. | 我说了,根本没有卫星监视你 |
[31:26] | 28 seconds. | 28秒 |
[31:29] | Nadia. | |
[31:32] | (typing) | |
[31:33] | Where is this coming from? | – 这是哪来的? |
[31:34] | Inside the building. Where? | – 就在这座楼里 |
[31:40] | Chloe’s station. | 哪儿? 克罗伊的工作台 |
[31:45] | Morris. | 莫里斯 |
[31:46] | Redirect that satellite. | 改变那个卫星的指向 – |
[31:49] | Redirect that satellite! | 改变那个卫星的指向! |
[31:50] | MORRIS: The situation is under control. | – 一切都在控制之内 |
[31:52] | No, Fayed tagged your transmission. | 不对,费耶德已经找到你的讯息 |
[31:52] | We may have lost our only | 不对,费耶德已经找到你的讯息 |
[31:54] | chance at locating Assad. | 我们可能失去唯一铲除阿萨德的机会 |
[31:56] | Fayed, this was a rogue operation. | 费耶德,这是有人私自行动 |
[31:57] | Redirecting the satellite now. You have ten seconds. | 我们现在就改变卫星指向 |
[31:59] | Morris, do it! | 你还有10秒 |
[32:00] | Nine, eight… | – 莫里斯,快点啊 |
[32:01] | – Come on. Hurry up! | |
[32:02] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 快改啊 |
[32:04] | – …six, | |
[32:05] | five, four… | 我已经是最快速度了 |
[32:08] | It’s done. | 搞定 |
[32:11] | It’s moving away, Fayed. | 它正在移走,费耶德 |
[32:12] | They redirected the satellite. | 他们改变了卫星指向 |
[32:14] | Other channels? | 其它频道呢? |
[32:16] | All clear. | |
[32:17] | Because of your deception, | 全部正常 |
[32:20] | I will have to think about giving you Assad’s location. | 因为你骗了我 我得重新考虑是否给你阿萨德的方位 |
[32:23] | What about our deal? | 那我们的交易呢? |
[32:29] | Fayed… | 费耶德 |
[32:30] | (speaks Arabic) | 你的信誉呢? |
[32:41] | We may have spooked Fayed. | |
[32:43] | I heard what happened. | 我们打草惊蛇了 |
[32:46] | Damn it! | 我都听见了 |
[32:47] | What were you thinking?! | 他妈的,你们都是怎么想的 |
[32:49] | It’s my fault. You can fire me. | 是我的过错,把我开除吧 |
[32:51] | I’d fire both of you | 我是想马上把你们两个都开了 |
[32:52] | right now, but I can’t afford to lose the manpower. | 但这正是缺人手的时候 |
[32:55] | Chloe. | 克罗伊 |
[32:59] | Look at me. I’d rather not, sir. | 看着我 我还是不看了,先生 |
[33:01] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[33:05] | Don’t think you’re the only one mourning Jack. | 别以为你是唯一为杰克的死难过的人 |
[33:07] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[33:10] | That may have been our only option. | 这也许是我们唯一的机会 |
[33:14] | You both better hope to God | 你们两个赶快祈祷事情没被搞砸吧 |
[33:15] | you didn’t just blow it. | 你们可能让杰克白白牺牲了 |
[33:40] | –Buchanan. Bill, have you heard from Fayed? | – 我是布坎南 – 比尔,费耶德有消息了么? |
[33:42] | Not yet, no. | 没,还没有 |
[33:43] | The President’s worried. | 总统很担心 |
[33:44] | Fayed should have contacted us by now. | 费耶德此时应该已经联络我们了 |
[33:47] | There may be a problem. | |
[33:48] | There’s a possibility | 事情有突变,费耶德有可能毁约 |
[33:50] | Fayed’s going back on the deal. | |
[33:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[33:53] | He caught us trying to track Jack. | 他发现了我们在跟踪杰克 |
[33:55] | The orders were that he was to have a clear field. | 他要求的是不可能有任何形式的跟踪 |
[33:58] | I know what the orders were. | 我知道他的要求 |
[33:59] | Chloe thought there was a workaround. | 克罗伊以为有机可乘 |
[34:01] | She did it without authorization. Oh, damn it, Bill. | 这是她的私自行动 |
[34:03] | She’s your responsibility. | 哦,该死 比尔,她是你的手下 |
[34:04] | How could you let this happen? If we don’t take out Assad… | 你怎么能这么疏忽 |
[34:07] | I don’t need a lecture, Karen, I know what the stakes are. | 如果我们不铲除阿萨德 你不用给我上课,凯伦 |
[34:10] | I don’t think you do. | 我知道赌注有多大 |
[34:11] | If these attacks don’t stop, | 我看你不知道 |
[34:13] | there are people in this administration | 如果袭击不停止 |
[34:14] | who are willing to tear up the Constitution | 这个政权里有人会 |
[34:16] | in the name of national security. | 以国家安全为名撕毁宪法 |
[34:18] | The things that they’re talking about doing… | 他们要做的事 |
[34:21] | this country will never recover. | 会让这个国家永远站不起来 |
[34:24] | As soon as I hear from Fayed, | 一旦收到费耶德的消息 |
[34:25] | you’ll be my first call. I’m sorry, Bill. | 我会头一个打给你 |
[34:30] | It’s just, I’m… | 对不起,比尔,我实在是…. |
[34:31] | (sighs heavily) | |
[34:32] | There’s no need to apologize. | |
[34:34] | We’re all feeling it. | 不必道歉,我们都明白 |
[34:36] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[34:47] | Anything? | 怎么样? |
[34:48] | It’s clear. Are you sure? | 无可疑状况 |
[34:50] | Yes. | 你确定? |
[34:51] | They’re leaving us alone. | 是的,他们没有跟踪 |
[34:52] | The money’s been transferred. Should we call CTU? | 钱也已经过户,要给CTU打电话吗? |
[34:55] | Not yet. | 先别打 你得给CTU打电话 |
[35:15] | You need to call CTU. | 在我准备好之前 我不会让你死的 |
[35:22] | (speaks Arabic) | 中国人把你折磨得也差不多了 但在你死之前 |
[35:41] | I won’t let you die until I’m ready. | |
[35:43] | The Chinese didn’t leave much for me to work with. | |
[35:46] | But before you die, | |
[35:48] | you are going to feel what my brother felt. | 我要你尝尝我哥哥受的苦 |
[35:52] | I saw his body. | 我看过他的尸体 |
[35:53] | I know how he died. | 我知道他是怎么死的 |
[35:57] | I know what you did to him. | 我知道你对他做了什么 |
[36:01] | (speaks Arabic) | |
[36:08] | You don’t need me to tell you | 用不着我来告诉你吧 |
[36:09] | that the nerves are bundled | 神经聚集的部位 |
[36:13] | here. | 是在这里 |
[36:17] | (panting) | |
[36:30] | (screams) | |
[36:33] | (monitor beeping rapidly) | |
[36:40] | Better. | 很好 |
[36:46] | You need to give CTU Assad’s location. | 你得告诉CTU阿萨德在什么地方 |
[36:49] | That was the deal. | 不是讲好了吗 |
[36:52] | Assad has lost faith in our fight. | 阿萨德已经对我们的斗争失去了信心 |
[36:57] | He thinks our tactics are failing. | 他认为我们的策略是不成功的 |
[36:59] | He’s begun talking about compromise, | 他开始说起和解 |
[37:03] | about laying down our arms and negotiating. | 说起放下武器,还有谈判什么的 |
[37:08] | But there is no compromise. | 但是不会有和解,也不会有谈判 |
[37:09] | No negotiation. | 阿萨德是个叛徒 |
[37:11] | Assad is a traitor. | 而且不久之后,如真主所愿 |
[37:17] | And soon, inshallah, he will be dead. | 他就是死人了 |
[37:23] | That’s right, Jack. | 没错,杰克 |
[37:25] | CTU is about to kill the wrong man. | CTU就要杀错人了 |
[37:29] | Assad isn’t behind these attacks. | 阿萨德不是这些袭击的策划人 |
[37:34] | He’s come here to stop them. | 他来这里是为了阻止它们 |
[37:38] | He’s come here to stop me. | 他来这里是为了阻止我 |
[37:43] | (monitor beeping slowly) | |
[37:48] | (groans) | |
[37:49] | (monitor beeping rapidly) | |
[38:02] | You will die for nothing. | 你会死得一钱不值 |
[38:03] | (beeping continues) | |
[38:11] | If Fayed doesn’t call | |
[38:12] | in five minutes, reassign everyone here. | 如果费耶德五分钟之内不打来 – |
[38:14] | It’s him. | 就给所有人重新分配任务 – 是他 |
[38:16] | This is Buchanan. | 我是布坎南 |
[38:17] | You kept your end of the deal, I’ll keep mine. | 你遵守了你那部分的承诺 那我也会遵守我的 |
[38:20] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[38:21] | I have a transponder at Assad’s location. | 我在阿萨德的位置 |
[38:25] | 33-58-11 north latitude, | 安装了一个雷达收发机 |
[38:29] | (mumbling): 33-58… 118-21… | 北纬33°58’11” |
[38:32] | 40 west longitude. | 西经118°21’40” |
[38:35] | You’ll find Assad there. Where is that? | 阿萨德就在那里 |
[38:39] | It’s coming. | – 那是哪儿? |
[38:42] | Inglewood. | – 马上 |
[38:43] | Have General Bowen mobilize the attack helicopters. | 英格坞(加州城市) |
[38:45] | I’ll let the President know we’re a go. | 让鲍文将军调动武装直升机 我去告诉总统我们准备好了 |
[38:47] | Cut off Fayed’s | 切断费耶德那边我们所有的监控信号 |
[38:48] | access to all our surveillance. | |
[38:49] | I want to lock down all of our satellites. | 我要你们锁定全部卫星 |
[38:51] | Shut ’em down, you got it? | 关掉它们,明白了? |
[39:01] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[39:06] | I know it’s truly awful, | |
[39:07] | but if it stops these attacks… | 我知道这真的很糟 |
[39:09] | it’s for the greater good. | 但是那些袭击会停止 |
[39:12] | There’s no one that understands that | 这是从大局着想 |
[39:13] | more than Jack. | 这一点杰克比所有人都更清楚 |
[39:15] | (sobbing gently) | 你还记不记得对我哥哥用这个? |
[39:38] | (groans) | |
[39:41] | Do you remember doing this to my brother? | |
[39:45] | Fayed. | |
[39:46] | What is it? | 费耶德 什么事? |
[39:48] | There is a call for you. | 有个电话找你 非常重要 |
[39:50] | It’s important. | – 是我 |
[39:55] | (panting) | – 有麻烦了 |
[39:58] | (speaks Arabic) | |
[40:04] | (monitor beeping slowly) | |
[40:12] | Yes. | |
[40:14] | MAN: There’s a problem. | |
[40:15] | Tell me what happened. | |
[40:16] | The FBI… | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[40:17] | they took my father. | FBI抓了我爸爸 |
[40:19] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[40:22] | I’m at a neighbor’s. | 在邻居家里 |
[40:25] | Fayed, you know my father’s innocent. | 费耶德,你知道我爸爸是无辜的 |
[40:27] | He has no idea what we’re doing. | 他根本不知道我们的事 |
[40:29] | If your father is meant to be sacrificed, | 如果你爸爸注定要被牺牲 |
[40:32] | that is how it will be. | 那就是他的命 |
[40:34] | Now tell me what the FBI said. (monotone beep) | 现在告诉我FBI怎么说的 |
[40:55] | (groans) | |
[41:15] | (panting) | |
[41:17] | Good. | 很好,你做得对 |
[41:19] | You did the right thing. | 你确定FBI没有发现那个包裹? |
[41:20] | Are you sure the FBI didn’t find the package? Yes, it’s well hidden. | 是的,我藏得很隐蔽 |
[41:25] | You need to deliver it soon. | 你要尽快把它送过来 |
[41:27] | I’ll call you when I have it. | 等我拿到它就给你打电话 |
[41:34] | Everything okay? | 你还好吧? |
[41:35] | Yeah. That was just my uncle. | 是的,刚才是我叔叔 |
[41:37] | He’s trying to find out where they took my dad. Want to come eat? | 他想知道他们把我爸抓到哪去了 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | – 要过来吃东西吗? |
[42:00] | (yells in Arabic) | – 好 |
[42:05] | Get in there! | 快进去!不管了! |
[42:06] | Never mind! Find him! | |
[42:08] | -=TLF SUB TEAM=- http://tlfsub.eastgame.net | 把他找出来! |