时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | REPORTER: Today, America is under siege. | 今天,美国又遭受袭击 |
[00:17] | Last night’s terrorist attack in San Antonio is the latest | 最新发生的恐怖袭击事件 是在昨晚的圣安东尼奥 |
[00:20] | in the series of bombings that began | 11周以来,有10座不同的城市 |
[00:22] | 10 weeks ago in ten different cities. | 遭受了一系列的炸弹袭击 |
[00:28] | Retrieve the package. | 取回包裹 |
[00:30] | Call me when you have it. | 得手后打电话给我 |
[00:41] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[00:43] | You shouldn’t have come here, Scott. | 你不该来这里,斯科特 |
[00:44] | Look, I don’t want to hurt you, but I will, | 听着,我不想伤害你 但你如果不按照我说的做 |
[00:48] | unless you do exactly what I say. | 那我也别无选择 |
[00:49] | I’m Mr. Al-Rezani’s attorney. | 我是阿尔・热扎尼先生的律师 |
[00:51] | There are no terrorists here. | 这里没有恐怖分子 |
[00:54] | Yes, it’s Sandra Palmer. | 是,我是桑德拉・帕默尔 |
[00:55] | I’d like to speak with my brother. | 我想跟我哥哥说几句话 |
[00:57] | The FBI was just here, | FBI的人来过我这里 |
[00:58] | and they wanted access to the IAA’s | 他们想要IAA雇员的私人档案 |
[01:00] | personnel records. You know I have to do | 你知道,我必须采取一切可能的手段 |
[01:03] | whatever I can to stop these attacks. | 阻止恐怖袭击 |
[01:05] | Well, that includes giving law enforcement the authority | 其中包括授权执法部门 |
[01:08] | to follow up on every single lead they get. | 跟进任何一条线索 |
[01:09] | I can’t find the files. SANDRA: They’ve been erased. | – 我找不到档案 – 已经都删除了 |
[01:12] | And don’t bother trying to recall them. | 也不可能恢复了,别白费力气 |
[01:13] | I used a shredding program. | 我使用了文档粉碎程序 |
[01:15] | Sandra, what are you doing? | 桑德拉,你在做什么? |
[01:16] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[01:17] | Take Mr. Al-Rezani into custody. | 逮捕阿尔・热扎尼先生 |
[01:19] | Wait a minute– he has nothing to do with this. | 等等– 此事与他无关 |
[01:22] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:23] | Where is Assad?! | 阿萨德在哪儿?! |
[01:24] | Put down your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[01:26] | JACK: I came here alone. | 我一个人来的 |
[01:28] | Fayed has set you up. | 费耶德设置了陷阱 |
[01:30] | He provided CTU with the coordinates to this house. | 他把这间屋子的坐标给了CTU |
[01:33] | Move! Move! | 快走!快走! |
[01:34] | (missile firing) | |
[01:37] | I’ve gotten most of my people and the governments | 我们当中的大多数人和大多数政府 |
[01:39] | that support us to agree to a cease-fire with the west. | 都支持我跟西方世界达成停火 |
[01:42] | JACK: And that’s what Fayed wants to sabotage? | 费耶德想破坏此事? |
[01:43] | ASSAD: Yes, but finding Fayed is the key. | 是的,但找到费耶德是关键 |
[01:45] | These are Fayed’s men. | 那些是费耶德的收下 |
[01:47] | They’re going in the subway. | 他们去地铁了 |
[01:48] | We can’t let them get on that train. | 不能让他们上地铁 |
[01:50] | ASSAD: Only the bomber is getting on the train. | 人弹上地铁了 |
[01:52] | The other man is the handler. | 另一个是联络人 |
[01:54] | You follow the handler; I’m going after the bomber. | 你跟着联络人,我去跟人弹 |
[02:00] | (grunting) | |
[02:07] | (blow lands) | |
[02:11] | Allahu Akbar! | 安拉至大! |
[02:18] | (phone ringing) | |
[02:20] | We’re heading in your direction. I copy that– I’ll find you. | – 我们去你那边了 – 收到– 我会去找你 |
[02:22] | Just stay with the handler. | 你继续跟着联络人 |
[02:23] | He’s our only connection to Fayed. | 他是我们找到费耶德的唯一线索 以下情节发生于上午8点至9点之间 |
[02:36] | (tires screech lightly) | |
[02:38] | (panting) | |
[02:41] | Do you still have Fayed’s man in sight? | 还能看到费耶德的手下吗? |
[02:43] | He’s in a gray sedan, about six cars ahead. | 他上了一辆灰色轿车 在我前面的大约6个车身的样子 |
[02:54] | (phone rings) | |
[02:58] | Yes? | 喂? |
[02:59] | FAYED: Are you on schedule? | 进展顺利吗? |
[03:01] | Yeah, there was some traffic | 是的,在联合车站有些堵车 |
[03:02] | around Union Station, but I’m on the road now. | 但我现在已经上路了 |
[03:04] | There has been a change. | 计划有变 |
[03:06] | I need you to make that stop in Newhall | 你回来之前 |
[03:07] | before you come back here. | 先去一趟纽荷尔 [加州城市] |
[03:09] | The Americans will be feeling helpless now. | 美国人现在肯定在呼天抢地 |
[03:11] | I’m making the call. | 我要下命令了 |
[03:14] | BUCHANAN (over phone): The casualty estimate | 圣路易斯的预计伤亡人数已经升至112人 |
[03:16] | in St. Louis has risen to 112. | |
[03:18] | The mall attack in Baltimore is even worse. | 巴尔的摩购物中心的形势则更加严峻 |
[03:20] | Over 200 dead, | 超过200人死亡 |
[03:22] | many of them children. | 有很多是孩子 |
[03:25] | My God. | 老天 |
[03:28] | What about the bomb in Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶的爆炸呢? |
[03:30] | We’ve confirmed that Jack Bauer | 我们得到确认杰克・鲍尔 在联合车站成功阻止了袭击 |
[03:32] | averted the attack at Union Station. | |
[03:33] | Passive surveillance from Metro Transit | 地铁捷运的被动监控 |
[03:35] | has also confirmed he’s working with Assad. | 同时确认他正在跟阿萨德合作 |
[03:37] | Have you been able to make contact with him? | 跟他联系上了吗? |
[03:40] | No, sir, Jack’s been dark since he called | 没有,先生 杰克警告我们 费耶德的阴谋未果之后,就再也联系不上了 |
[03:41] | to warn us about Fayed and we didn’t listen. | |
[03:43] | I didn’t listen. | 是我固执己见 |
[03:47] | We’re receiving a call from Fayed. | 我们接到费耶德的电话 |
[03:48] | He’s demanding to speak with the president. | 他要跟总统通话 |
[03:50] | Mr. President, we’re receiving a call | 总统先生,我们收到费耶德 从加密频道打来的电话 |
[03:53] | on a scrambled channel from Fayed, sir. | |
[03:55] | He’s demanding to speak with you. | 他要求与您通话 |
[03:57] | Put him on. | 接过来 |
[04:03] | This is President Palmer. | 我是帕默尔总统 |
[04:05] | Mr. President, we’ve proven we can strike at you | 总统先生,我们已经证明 可以在任何时间,任何地点对你实施打击 |
[04:08] | anytime, anywhere. | |
[04:10] | But I am prepared to offer you | 但我却准备提出停火 |
[04:12] | a cease-fire | |
[04:14] | if you meet my demands. | 如果你能满足我的要求的话 |
[04:16] | Your demands? | 你的要求? |
[04:17] | Fayed, we met your demands before, remember? | 费耶德,我们之前满足过你的要求 你还记得吗? |
[04:19] | When you deceived us | 你欺骗了我们 |
[04:21] | about Assad being the one behind these attacks. | 你说阿萨德是恐怖袭击的幕后黑手 |
[04:23] | And now, you expect me | 现在,你还指望我 相信你的停火担保? |
[04:24] | to just accept your assurances of a cease-fire? | |
[04:26] | I expect you will take any action | 我认为你应该采取一切手段 |
[04:27] | that holds the promise of avoiding the loss | 履行你的诺言,保护美国人民 使他们不再遭受更大伤害 |
[04:29] | of more American lives. | |
[04:32] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[04:33] | You are holding 110 so-called “enemy combatants” | 你们违反国际法 |
[04:38] | at your Palmdale Military Facility | 在帕姆代尔军事基地 |
[04:40] | in violation of international law. | 扣押了110所谓的“敌方交战人员” |
[04:43] | You must have all these “freedom fighters” | 你必须把所有这些“自由斗士” |
[04:46] | on a non-military aircraft, | 送上一架非军用飞机 |
[04:48] | in the air by the end of the hour. | 并且在这个小时内升空 |
[04:51] | The pilot will be informed of the destination | 一旦飞机驶离美国领空 |
[04:53] | once the plane is outside your country’s airspace. | 我们就会通知飞行员目的地 |
[04:56] | Even if I agreed to this, there is not enough time for us… | 即使我同意,时间也不够… |
[04:58] | You’ll find a way. | 你会有办法的 |
[05:00] | Because if you don’t release the prisoners by the deadline, | 因为如果你不在最后期限之前释放他们 |
[05:03] | the consequences will be immediate and devastating. | 接踵而至的后果将是灾难性的 |
[05:07] | I will only make this offer once, Mr. President. | 条件我只提一次,总统先生 |
[05:10] | For your country’s sake, I hope you accept it. | 为了你的国家,我希望你能接受 |
[05:18] | Is it even possible, Karen, | 所有这一系列的恐怖袭击 |
[05:20] | that’s what these attacks have been about, | 就是为了释放帕姆代尔的囚犯 |
[05:21] | releasing the prisoners at Palmdale? | 你觉得有可能吗,凯伦? |
[05:23] | Sir, I feel it’s wishful thinking to assume | 先生,我觉得如果假设 |
[05:25] | this is Fayed’s endgame. | 这就是费耶德的最终目标 恐怕是一厢情愿 |
[05:28] | Bill, contact Palmdale. | 比尔,接帕姆代尔 |
[05:30] | Find out exactly what would be involved in making this happen. | 看看有怎样才能满足他的要求 |
[05:32] | Yes, sir. | 是,先生 |
[05:34] | Mr. President, you cannot seriously consider | 总统先生,您不是真的 |
[05:37] | giving in to this man’s demands. | 要向他妥协吧 |
[05:39] | I mean, you said yourself, Fayed can not be trusted. | 您自己也说了,费耶德的话不能相信 |
[05:42] | No, he can’t. | 是的 |
[05:44] | And, Tom, I do not believe for one second | 汤姆,我丝毫不相信 |
[05:46] | he has any intention | 他有一丁点停止袭击的意思 不会永久停火 |
[05:47] | on stopping these attacks, not permanently. | |
[05:49] | But going along with this buys us more time to find Fayed. | 但是暂时配合费耶德会让我们争取到时间 |
[05:52] | At the very least, | 最起码 |
[05:53] | it gives the country a respite from the bombings. | 能暂时阻止炸弹袭击的发生 |
[05:55] | Sir, you’d be releasing 110 extremely dangerous terrorists. | 先生,你要释放的是 110名极端危险的恐怖分子 |
[05:59] | Karen, I am very well aware of that. | 凯伦,我非常清楚 |
[06:01] | But unless we find Fayed, | 但除非我们能找到费耶德 |
[06:03] | I may be forced to. | 我不得不如此 |
[06:17] | Oh, no, we got a problem. | 哦,不,有麻烦了 |
[06:20] | What? He’s heading north. | - 什么? – 他往北去了 |
[06:21] | The farther he gets outside of the city | 他离市区越远 |
[06:23] | the less traffic we’ll have to hide in. | 可供我们隐蔽得车流越少 |
[06:25] | It’s going to be more difficult to track him | 再想一路跟踪他到费耶德的落脚点 |
[06:27] | all the way to Fayed without him seeing us. What else can we do? | – 而不被他发现,就愈发困难了 – 那我们该怎么办? |
[06:29] | We need to call CTU. | 我们联络CTU |
[06:31] | They can give us satellite coverage. No. | – 他们能提供卫星监控 – 不行 |
[06:33] | I said no CTU. | 不能牵扯到CTU |
[06:34] | They killed my men; they tried to kill me. | 他们杀了我的人,还要杀我 |
[06:36] | Because Fayed made them believe you were behind the bombings. | 那是因为费耶德让他们相信 你是炸弹袭击的主谋 |
[06:37] | I will not work with my enemies. | 我不会跟我的敌人合作 |
[06:39] | You are working with one now. | 我不正是其中之一吗? |
[06:44] | You might hate this country, you might hate its values, | 你也许不喜欢这个国家 不喜欢她的价值观 |
[06:46] | but if you are serious about disarming, | 如果你真心想解除武装 |
[06:48] | about bringing your organization and others | 让你的组织和其他组织 |
[06:50] | to the table, then you know you have to compromise. | 一同走上谈判桌 你就必须做出妥协 |
[06:53] | That is your political reality. | 这就是你所面对的政治本体 |
[06:57] | What’s to say they won’t put me in prison once they have me? | 一旦我落入他们手中 他们要是把我投入监狱怎么办呢? |
[06:59] | I can’t tell you they won’t, | 我不能保证他们不会 |
[07:01] | but right now, that is our only lead to Fayed. | 但现在,这是唯一能找到费耶德的方法 |
[07:07] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Morris. | 莫里斯 |
[07:13] | I need you to load this. | 把这个加载进去 |
[07:14] | What is it? | 这是什么玩意儿? |
[07:16] | The president just got a call from Fayed. | 总统刚刚接到费耶德的电话 |
[07:18] | He’s demanding we release all the prisoners from Palmdale. | 他要求释放所有帕姆代尔的囚犯 |
[07:20] | We need to vet each one of them in case he goes through with it. | 我们必须对所有人进行评估 以防他们真的能逃脱 |
[07:22] | Well, he won’t– there are some pretty serious high-grade | 不会的– 帕姆代尔关押着一些 重量级的恐怖份嫌疑人 不会放他们走的 |
[07:24] | terror suspects at Palmdale, no one’s letting them go. | |
[07:27] | Excuse me. | 你说什么? |
[07:29] | Are you refusing to do this? | 你打算不服从命令吗? |
[07:31] | I think you should give this to one of the girls in Archives. | 这事你交给档案室的小女孩做吧 |
[07:34] | I’m working up Fayed threads; that’s more important. | 我在跟进费耶德的线索 这个更加重要 |
[07:36] | Okay, I don’t really care | 我不管你认为什么重要 |
[07:37] | what you think is important. | |
[07:38] | It’s not your place to tell me what’s important. | 你没有资格告诉我什么重要 |
[07:40] | Calm down, I’m trying to help you | 别紧张,我是在帮你完成工作 |
[07:42] | do your job. | |
[07:43] | You have to evaluate directives that come down. | 你必须掂量掂量所有的命令 |
[07:45] | You can’t just keep wasting the time | 不能这么浪费你有价值的分析员的时间 |
[07:47] | of your most important analysts. I’m not wasting… | 我不是在浪费… |
[07:48] | Morris. What? What? | – 莫里斯 – 什么?什么? |
[07:51] | I want triple filters on each one of these files. | 对每个文档都进行三重过滤 |
[07:54] | If I don’t have results on my screen | 如果你不在20分钟内 |
[07:56] | in 20 minutes, you are out of here. | 把结果发到我的电脑上 你就给我滚蛋 |
[07:57] | Grow up. | 别小孩子脾气了 |
[08:00] | (phone ringing) | |
[08:01] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[08:02] | Chloe, this is Jack. | 克罗伊,我是杰克 |
[08:04] | Jack, I didn’t think I’d ever hear your voice again. | 杰克,我还以为再也听不到你的声音了 |
[08:06] | Chloe, I don’t have a lot of time. | 克罗伊,我时间紧迫 |
[08:08] | I need to talk speak to Bill Buchanan. | 帮我接比尔・布坎南 |
[08:09] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:11] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[08:13] | CHLOE: It’s Jack on line one. | 杰克在一号线 |
[08:15] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克,你在哪儿? |
[08:17] | I’m in a car with Assad; we’re tracking one of the suspects | 我跟阿萨德一起,正驾车跟踪 地铁爆炸案的一名疑犯 杰克,我们知道你在和阿萨德合作 |
[08:19] | in the train bombing. Jack, we know you’re working with Assad. | |
[08:21] | Are you sure you can trust him? | 你确信能相信他吗? |
[08:23] | I think so. | 我想可以 |
[08:25] | What do you need, Jack? | 你需要我做什么,杰克? |
[08:26] | Suspect’s on Florence crossing Ormand. | 疑犯在佛罗伦斯大街穿越奥曼德大街 |
[08:29] | We believe he’s ultimately gonna lead us to Fayed, | 我们相信他会引领我们找到费耶德 |
[08:30] | but we need Chloe to give us satellite support. | 但我们需要克罗伊给我们卫星支持 |
[08:32] | Logging onto the NSA server now. | 登陆国安局的服务器 |
[08:34] | Jack, Fayed just contacted President Palmer | 杰克,费耶德刚刚联络了帕默尔总统 |
[08:37] | and demanded he release | 要求他释放所有关在帕姆代尔的囚犯 |
[08:38] | the prisoners we’re holding at Palmdale. | |
[08:40] | What’s the president’s position? | 总统怎样打算? |
[08:41] | If we don’t find Fayed by the 9:00 a.m. deadline, | 如果我们不在上午9点之前找到费耶德 |
[08:44] | I believe he’ll go through with it. | 我相信他不得不屈服 |
[08:45] | It’s going to take me at least ten minutes | 要获取卫星信号,起码还要10分钟 |
[08:46] | to get satellite coverage. | |
[08:48] | I had to send the repositioning orders for the sub-server. | 我要向子服务器发送重新定位的指令 |
[08:50] | That’s too long; the suspect is entering Route 7. | 来不及了,疑犯已经进入7号公路 |
[08:52] | If we try to follow him, he’ll see us. | 如果再跟踪他,会被他发现的 |
[08:54] | Chloe, can you speed up access? | 克罗伊,你能不能加快速度? |
[08:56] | No, the Sat queue is overloaded– | 不行卫星链路已经过载了– |
[08:57] | the entire country’s on high alert. | 整个国家都处在高度警戒之中 |
[08:58] | Then we’ll use Caltrans cameras to track him | 那我们再卫星重新定位之前 |
[09:00] | till the satellite can reposition. | 就用加州交通局的交通监控跟踪他 |
[09:02] | If there was traffic camera on Route 7– there isn’t. | 7号公路上有交通监控吗-- 没有 |
[09:04] | I already looked. | 我已经看过了 |
[09:05] | Jack, you’re gonna have to figure out another way | 杰克,在卫星就位之前 |
[09:07] | to track him until we get the satellite up. | 你得想其他办法 |
[09:08] | Where’s your nearest TAC team? Curtis has a unit… | – 最近的战斗小组在哪儿? – 柯蒂斯那队人… |
[09:10] | 12 miles away. | 离你们12英里 |
[09:11] | Send them in my direction, and I’ll get back to you. | 让他们到我这里来 我过会再打给你 |
[09:16] | Do you think this man will recognize you? | 你觉得他会认出你吗? |
[09:19] | No, what do you have in mind? | 不会,你在想什么? |
[09:22] | Great, thanks– Manning on com. | 很好,谢谢–曼宁联系上了 |
[09:24] | Curtis, I just spoke to Jack. | 柯蒂斯,我刚跟杰克通完话 |
[09:26] | He’s surveilling one of Fayed’s men and needs backup. | 他正在跟踪费耶德的一名手下 他需要增援 |
[09:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[09:29] | Last known was Florence Boulevard | 最后位置是佛罗伦斯大道 |
[09:30] | near the entrance to Route 7. | 靠近7号公路的入口 |
[09:32] | He’s running this operation with Assad. | 他是在和阿萨德一起行动 |
[09:35] | Did I hear that correctly? | 我耳朵没毛病吧? |
[09:37] | We’re working with Assad? | 我们跟阿萨德合作? |
[09:39] | Your orders are to rendezvous with them and lend support. | 我命令你跟他们会合 并提供支援 |
[09:42] | All warrants on Assad are rescinded | 所有针对阿萨德的逮捕令都暂时撤销 |
[09:44] | for the time being, understood? | 听明白了吗? |
[09:47] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯? |
[09:49] | We’re on our way. | 我们已经出发了 |
[09:55] | What are you doing? Don’t get up. | 你干什么?别起来 |
[09:57] | (keys jingling) | |
[10:21] | (tires screeching) | |
[10:50] | (tires screeching) | |
[11:02] | Hey! What’s wrong with you? | 嘿! 你搞什么名堂? |
[11:04] | I know you saw me coming! | 你看到我过来了! |
[11:06] | It was my right of way! | 我是正常行使! |
[11:07] | You telling me I don’t know how to drive? | 你是说我不会开车吗? |
[11:09] | I’m talking to you! | 我说你呢! |
[11:10] | Hey, you all right? I saw the whole thing. | 嘿,你没事吧? 我都看见了 |
[11:13] | Get out of here! This has got nothing to do with you! | 滚开!这事跟你没关系! |
[11:14] | I’m a witness. You drove straight into him. | 我是目击证人,我看见你径直撞上去 |
[11:17] | What is it with you people? | 你们这些家伙是怎么回事? |
[11:18] | You going to stick up for him? | 你想替他出头吗? |
[11:20] | Fine. I wait here until the police arrive. | 好吧,我等警察过来 |
[11:24] | Screw both of you. Screw you! | 去你妈的,你妈两个孙子! |
[11:27] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[11:29] | Hey! Hey, this is your fault! | 嘿!嘿,都是你的错! |
[11:33] | I saw his license | 我记下他的车牌了 我们报警吧 |
[11:34] | for the police. | |
[11:35] | I can’t wait for the police. | 我有急事,不能等警察 |
[11:36] | This car is not drivable. I need to be somewhere. | 这车开不了了,我要去个地方 |
[11:39] | I’ll just have to deal with this later. | 车以后再说吧 |
[11:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[11:42] | Newhall. I was getting on Route 7. | 纽荷尔,我正要上7号公路 |
[11:45] | So was I. I can take you to Newhall. | 我也是,我送你去纽荷尔吧 |
[11:48] | I’ll drop you there. Come. | 我把你丢到那儿好了,来吧 |
[11:50] | Come. | 来吧 |
[12:26] | ASSAD: I hope you’re not going to let that | 希望你不要放过那个杂种 |
[12:27] | bastard get away with this. | |
[12:29] | Hit and run is a crime. You must file | 撞车逃逸是犯罪,你一定要报警 |
[12:31] | a police report. | |
[12:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:40] | MAN: CTU. | |
[12:41] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克・鲍尔 |
[12:43] | I need to speak with Bill Buchanan. | 帮我接比尔・布坎南 |
[12:44] | Hold, please. | 请稍候 |
[12:45] | (phone rings) | |
[12:46] | Buchanan. | 布坎南 |
[12:48] | Bill, it’s Jack. Fayed’s man is now in a car with Assad. | 比尔,是我杰克 费耶德的手下上了阿萨德的车 |
[12:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[12:52] | The suspect was involved in a traffic incident. | 我们制造了场车祸 |
[12:53] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:54] | Assad has left his cell phone open | 阿萨德打开了他的手机 |
[12:56] | so that we can monitor the call. | 我们可以监听通话 |
[12:57] | I’m going to be following roughly two miles behind | 我在他们后面两英里缀着他们 |
[12:59] | in a white Jeep Cherokee. Through conversation | 我开的是一辆白色切诺基 |
[13:01] | with the suspect, Assad will let us know where he’s going. | 阿萨德会跟他交谈 告诉我们他的目的地 |
[13:03] | I’m ready to transfer you into the call. | 我已经准备好把你接入电话了 |
[13:04] | Go ahead, Jack. | 好的,杰克 |
[13:07] | Bill, he can’t | 比尔,他听不到我们的对话 你现在应该可以听到他们了 |
[13:09] | hear us on our side, you should | |
[13:11] | be on the call now. | |
[13:17] | I don’t know Newhall very well. | 我不太熟悉纽荷尔 |
[13:19] | I need you to guide me, please. | 你给我指路 |
[13:21] | I will. | 好的 |
[13:22] | Nadia, do an all-agency data pull on Newhall. | 娜迪亚,检查所有情报机构 关于纽荷尔的数据 |
[13:24] | Set up parameters for a sort. | 设置好参数 |
[13:27] | Chloe, when we get satellite, | 克罗伊,卫星就位之后 |
[13:28] | make sure we have coverage of that area. | 确保能覆盖那个区域 |
[13:29] | Let Curtis know that he’s to intercept Jack | 让柯蒂斯去纽荷尔的路上 |
[13:31] | somewhere on Route 7 on the way to Newhall. | 在7号公路接杰克 |
[13:37] | Fayed. What is it? | – 费耶德 – 这么了? |
[13:40] | Our scout is reporting | 我们的探子汇报说 |
[13:41] | increased activity around the Palmdale | 帕姆代尔军事监狱的活动 开始活跃起来 |
[13:43] | military prison. | |
[13:44] | The transport buses are starting to arrive. | 不断有大巴抵达 |
[13:46] | Good. By the time our dear brothers | 很好,等我们那些好兄弟 |
[13:50] | are boarded on the aircraft, it will be too late | 上飞机之后,一切都为时已晚了 |
[13:52] | for the Americans to realize what’s happened. | 美国人做梦也不会想到会发生什么事情 |
[13:54] | We still don’t have the component. | 配件还没有齐 |
[13:56] | We will. | 会齐的 |
[13:58] | Ahmed should be on his way to pick it up now. | 艾哈迈德现在正在去取 |
[14:13] | Scott, is that you? | 斯科特,是你吗? |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:16] | Honey, we were beginning to get worried. | 亲爱的,我们开始有点担心了 |
[14:19] | My God! Ahmed, what happened? | 老天! 艾哈迈德,你怎么了? |
[14:20] | Mom, he has a gun. | 妈妈,他有枪 |
[14:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[14:25] | What is this? | 这算什么? |
[14:26] | Where’s Ray? | 雷在哪儿? |
[14:28] | Just put the gun down, and tell me what’s happening. | 把枪放下,告诉我们发生了什么事情 |
[14:33] | Call him. | 喊他下来 |
[14:35] | Ray? Yeah? | – 雷? – 什么事? |
[14:42] | What the hell…? | 这究竟是…? |
[14:43] | I don’t want to hurt any of you, | 我不想伤害你们 |
[14:45] | but I will unless you do exactly what I say. | 但如果你们不按照我说的做,我会的 |
[14:47] | You’re a nurse, right? You have | 你是护士吧? 你这里有急救包和绷带的吧 |
[14:49] | medical supplies, bandages. | |
[14:50] | Yeah. Go get them. | – 有的 – 去拿过来 |
[14:52] | Now! | 快! |
[14:57] | You two, on the couch. Now. Come on. | 你们俩,坐到沙发上去,快 |
[15:05] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:07] | Now! | 快! |
[15:14] | I need you to patch this leg. Stop the bleeding. | 你帮我包扎伤口,止血 |
[15:19] | My God. Stan was right. You are a terrorist. | 老天,斯坦说得对 你是恐怖分子 |
[15:22] | Stan’s dead. He killed him. | 斯坦死了,他杀了他 |
[15:24] | What? | 什么? |
[15:25] | I can’t stop this bleeding. | 我止不了血 |
[15:27] | Don’t tell me that you can’t. | 别跟我说什么不行 |
[15:28] | The wound’s too deep. | 伤口太深了 |
[15:29] | You… you have muscle tissue | 你的…你的肌肉组织受到了损伤 |
[15:31] | damage– you need to see a doctor. | 你得去医院 |
[15:33] | Just bandage it. | 给我包扎起来 |
[15:39] | There’s a package in there. | 那边有个包裹 |
[15:40] | I’m supposed to take it to a man who has an item for me. | 我本该拿它去跟一个人换一样东西 |
[15:43] | Press. | 压住 |
[15:44] | (screams) | |
[15:46] | Obviously, I can’t do that now, | 很显然,我现在做不到了 |
[15:49] | so you’re going to have to. | 那么你就得替我去 |
[15:50] | I’m not leaving you alone with my family. | 我不会把我的家人留给你 |
[15:52] | Your family will | 你按照我说的去做,你的家人就不会有事 |
[15:54] | be safe when you do what I say. | |
[15:56] | When you pick up the item, | 东西拿到之后 |
[15:59] | you’ll call me, and I’ll give you further instructions. | 你打电话给我,我再给你进一步指示 |
[16:12] | What’s in this package? | 包裹里是什么? |
[16:14] | That’s none of your concern. Just make the drop. | 跟你没有关系,只要你送到就可以了 |
[16:16] | Grab that phone and come here. | 把电话拿过来 |
[16:19] | Come here. Come here. | 过来,过来 |
[16:21] | Understand this. If I see | 记住了,如果我看到外面有任何人 警察,FBI– |
[16:23] | anyone– the police, FBI– | |
[16:26] | anybody outside this house, or if you take too long, | 不管是什么人 或者你花的时间太长 |
[16:28] | your wife and son | 你的老婆儿子就没命了 |
[16:30] | are dead. | |
[16:32] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了吗? |
[16:34] | Look at me! Do you understand me? | 看着我!你听明白了吗? |
[16:34] | I… I understand. | 我…我明白 |
[16:39] | Where am I going? | 要我去哪儿? |
[16:40] | There’s an address in the front pocket | 背包的前面口袋里面 |
[16:42] | of that backpack. It’s a man named Marcus. | 有个地址,那个人的名字叫马克斯 |
[16:59] | Go! | 去! |
[17:30] | –Curtis, how far away are you? | 柯蒂斯,你还有多远? |
[17:32] | I’m less that five minutes. | 五分钟以内就到 |
[17:33] | Get there as fast as you can. | 尽快赶到那 |
[17:35] | Assad and Fayed’s man are on open road. | 阿萨德和费耶德的人已经上了大路 |
[17:36] | They’re already five miles ahead. | 他们在你前方五英里处 |
[17:37] | Got it. | 收到 |
[17:38] | Oh, darling? What? | – 哦,亲爱的? – 什么? |
[17:40] | Since when do you take Milo’s side | 你什么时候开始帮着麦洛对付我了? |
[17:42] | against me? You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[17:43] | And what’s that, my lovely? | 什么意思,亲爱的? |
[17:45] | You pick on your bosses whenever you get stressed out. | 你一有压力就拿老板出气 |
[17:47] | Milo’s not my boss. | 麦洛不是我的老板 |
[17:48] | Heaven forbid. | 别瞎说 |
[17:49] | Well, he might as well be. | 他最好是 |
[17:50] | He could bounce you, which is what I think | 他有权炒了你 |
[17:52] | you really want sometimes. | 我知道有时候你就欠炒 |
[17:53] | And why would I want that? | 我怎么会呢? |
[17:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:55] | It’s your character flaw, not mine. | 这是你的性格缺陷,不是我的 |
[18:02] | The files you wanted are all unlocked. | 你要的文件全部解锁了 |
[18:04] | They’ll be on your screen in a minute. | 马上就发到你的显示屏上 |
[18:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:19] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[18:22] | I just got off the phone with CTU. | 我刚刚和CTU通完电话 |
[18:24] | They’ve reconnected | 他们已经与杰克・鲍尔重新取得了联系 |
[18:25] | with Jack Bauer. | |
[18:27] | Where is he? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[18:28] | He’s following a man he’s identified | 他正在跟踪费耶德的一个手下 |
[18:30] | as one of Fayed’s operatives. | |
[18:32] | CTU is now coordinating support for Jack | CTU正在对杰克作定位支持 |
[18:33] | because they believe this man | 因为他们相信这个人 |
[18:34] | will lead them to Fayed’s location. | 会带他们找到费耶德的藏身之处 |
[18:36] | Did CTU offer a time frame for locating Fayed? | CTU有没提到找出费耶德需要多久? |
[18:38] | No, sir. At this point, any estimates would be premature. | 没有,先生 此刻任何估计都还为时过早 |
[18:40] | And have you spoken with the Palmdale facility? | 还有,你和帕姆代尔基地通过话了吗? |
[18:43] | Yes. An airfield. | 是的,是个机场 |
[18:45] | If we want to meet Fayed’s deadline, | 如果我们要遵照费耶德规定的时间 |
[18:47] | and have these prisoners in the air | 在一个小时之内把这些囚犯送上天 |
[18:48] | before the end of the hour, we have to have | |
[18:50] | them on buses and on the road | 我们必须在十分钟内 |
[18:52] | within the next ten minutes. | 就让他们上车出发 |
[18:53] | If you still | 如果你仍然想继续这个方案的话 |
[18:55] | want to proceed with that option. | |
[18:59] | Listen, Karen, I know you disapprove of my decision. | 听着,凯伦,我知道你不同意我的决定 |
[19:01] | But unless Jack and CTU call to say they have Fayed, | 但除非杰克和CTU打电话来 说他们找到了费耶德 |
[19:04] | there is no other option here. | 我们别无选择 |
[19:11] | Tell them to load the buses. | 叫他们准备让犯人们上车 |
[19:13] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是,总统先生 |
[19:24] | ASSAD: Sand Canyon Road. | 沙溪路 |
[19:27] | What? | 什么? |
[19:29] | I was just remembering. | 我只是突然想起 |
[19:31] | ASSAD (over phone): I had a friend who lived on Sand Canyon Road. | 我有个朋友就住在沙溪路上 |
[19:41] | Hey, we can take the service route from here. | 嘿,我们可以走这边的维护专线过去 |
[19:58] | They’re two miles ahead of us on the service road. | 他们在我们前方两英里的专用路线上 |
[20:00] | We can monitor their direction with this cell phone. | 我们可以用这个手机监视他们的方位 |
[20:03] | CTU wants you on comm. | CTU要你待命 |
[20:04] | You copy? | 你记下了吗? |
[20:06] | 10-4. | 104号线 |
[20:14] | CTU, this is Manning. | CTU,我是曼宁 |
[20:16] | BUCHANAN: Go ahead, Curtis. | 说吧,柯蒂斯 |
[20:17] | Bill, I’m with Jack. | 比尔,我和杰克会合了 |
[20:19] | Do we have satellite access yet? | 我们的卫星线路接通了吗? |
[20:20] | It’s just coming up. Is Jack on the line? | 马上,杰克在听吗? |
[20:22] | I’m here, Bill. | 我在,比尔 |
[20:23] | We’re redirecting the NSA satellite | 我们正在重新定向国安局的卫星 |
[20:25] | to the area around Sand Canyon Road exit marker. | 使其指向沙溪路出口标志附近的区域 |
[20:28] | As soon as we have a fix on Assad’s vehicle, | 一旦我们定位到阿萨德的车子 |
[20:30] | we’ll upload it to your GPS. | 立刻上传到你的GPS上去 |
[20:31] | Copy that. | 了解 |
[20:37] | It’s… good to see you, Jack. | 很高兴再见到你,杰克 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry for what you were put through. | 很抱歉让你经历那些 |
[20:45] | And I’m glad you’re back. | 但我很高兴你能回来 |
[20:48] | (quietly): Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | Now you have to work with Assad. | 现在你得和阿萨德合作了 |
[20:52] | Doesn’t that bother you? | 你难道一点不介意? |
[20:59] | The man’s a terrorist, Jack. | 他是个恐怖分子,杰克 |
[21:01] | Responsible for taking hundreds, maybe thousands, | 在过去的20年里 |
[21:03] | of innocent lives over the past 20 years. | 他害死了成百上千个无辜的人 |
[21:06] | Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | 你一点都不在乎吗? |
[21:10] | I don’t know what means anything anymore, Curtis. | 我已经什么都不在乎了,柯蒂斯 |
[21:16] | I’ve spent my life defending this country | 我一生都在捍卫这个国家 |
[21:18] | against people like Assad. | 对付像阿萨德一样的人 |
[21:20] | And now he’s trying to disarm his people | 而现在他在努力让他的人放下武器 |
[21:22] | and renounce terrorism. | 并且取缔恐怖主义 |
[21:23] | The playing field has changed. | 已经时过境迁了 |
[21:26] | That doesn’t change Assad’s past. | 这并不能改变阿萨德的过去 |
[21:28] | We have to make sure that he pays | 我们必须保证 |
[21:30] | for the crimes that he’s committed. | 他为自己犯过的罪行付出代价 |
[21:32] | If he’s our only chance at a peaceful resolution to all this, | 如果他是和平解决此事的唯一机会 |
[21:36] | that might not happen. | 那就不必要了 |
[21:38] | Anyway, it’s not our call to make. | 无论如何,我们作不了这个主 |
[21:41] | We’ll see. | 不见得 |
[21:44] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这么说什么意思? |
[21:47] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[21:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:58] | AHMED: This isn’t working. | 这个没效果 |
[22:00] | There’s still too much pain. | 还是很痛 |
[22:02] | I need something stronger. | 我需要更强力的药 |
[22:06] | Uh, there are some, uh, prescription painkillers | 呃,我们有点……呃……处方止痛剂 |
[22:09] | in the kitchen. | 在厨房里 |
[22:10] | Get them. | 你去拿 |
[22:11] | And some water. | 再倒点水 必须呆在我能看见的地方 |
[22:13] | Make sure I can see you. | |
[22:17] | They’re in the cabinet over the TV. | 在电视上面的壁橱里 |
[22:56] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[23:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:21] | Sit… | 坐…… |
[23:23] | down. | 下 快坐下,宝贝 排好队 |
[23:51] | –Form an orderly line. | |
[23:55] | A head count will be taken. | 马上要清点人数 |
[23:58] | Then, and only then, | 在那之后 |
[24:00] | will you be loaded onto those buses. | 你们才能上那边的汽车 |
[24:02] | Understand– any problems | 明白了吗? |
[24:04] | you cause will only delay this process. | 别耍花样,否则只会误事 |
[24:07] | Now, get in line. | 现在排队站好 |
[24:33] | I’ll tell him. Right. | 我会告诉他的,好 |
[24:35] | Uh, it was the FBI. | 呃,是FBI的电话 |
[24:38] | Your sister, she’s been arrested. | 你的妹妹被逮捕了 |
[24:39] | What? | 什么? |
[24:41] | When? | 什么时候? |
[24:42] | Less than an hour ago. | 不到一小时前 |
[24:43] | The FBI agents were sent | FBI的探员被派往 美国伊斯兰教联合会 |
[24:45] | to the offices of the Islamic American Alliance | |
[24:47] | to serve a warrant for the personnel files. | 根据搜查证检查员工档案 |
[24:49] | Sandra proceeded | 桑德拉却当着探员们的面 删除了这些文件 |
[24:50] | to delete them, right in front of the agents. | |
[24:53] | They had no choice but to arrest her. | 他们没办法,只好逮捕了她 |
[24:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:56] | Where has she been taken, Tom? | 她被带到哪去了,汤姆? |
[24:58] | She’s being detained, one of our provisional facilities. | 她被拘留在我们其中一个临时机构里 “我们要和平” “安那科斯提亚拘留机构,华盛顿” |
[25:08] | (shouting, chanting) | |
[25:28] | Walid, I’m so sorry I got you into this. | 瓦利德,对不起,是我连累了你 |
[25:30] | I deleted those files. | 那些文件是我删的 |
[25:32] | It wasn’t right for them to arrest you for my actions. | 他们无权因我的行为逮捕你 |
[25:35] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你不需要道歉 |
[25:37] | You were protecting the rights of innocent Americans. | 你是在保护无辜美国人的人权 |
[25:39] | It’s what this country | 这才是这个国家的立国之本 |
[25:40] | stands for, even if the government’s forgotten. | 就算政府已经忘记了这一点 后退,往后退,快点 |
[25:47] | (shouting, chanting) | |
[25:50] | You take him. | 带他走 |
[25:53] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要把他带到哪去? |
[25:55] | Walid… | 瓦利德! |
[25:56] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[25:58] | Over here, Miss Palmer. | 这边,帕默尔小姐 |
[26:01] | Take off her cuffs. | 打开她的手铐 |
[26:08] | For you. | 给你的 |
[26:11] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里等 |
[26:13] | Hello? | 你好? |
[26:14] | Please hold for the President. | 总统马上来,请稍候 |
[26:18] | What were you thinking deleting those files? | 你干嘛删除那些文件? |
[26:20] | I was standing up to an unlawful seizure. | 我是在反抗非法查封 |
[26:23] | You making a point is the last thing I need today. | 我今天已经听够了这种大道理了 |
[26:25] | Now, I have order your release. | 现在,我已经命令他们释放你 |
[26:27] | Agents are waiting outside | 外面有探员在等着 |
[26:28] | with instructions to take you back home. | 他们会送你回家 |
[26:30] | I don’t want to be released, Wayne. | 我不想被释放,韦恩 |
[26:32] | I want to fight this. | 我要反抗这种行为 |
[26:33] | Bring attention to the civil liberties | 让人们关注到 |
[26:34] | that your administration has allowed to be violated. | 你的执政对了对公民自由的侵犯 |
[26:36] | Do you have any idea what’s going on today? | 你知不知道今天发生了什么事? |
[26:38] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[26:39] | Innocent people are dying all over the country, | 全国各地都有无辜的人正被夺去生命 |
[26:41] | and you choose now to make a civil rights case out of this. | 而你却还谈什么人权 |
[26:43] | Well, somebody has to. | 那总得有人这么做吧 |
[26:45] | Look, if you’re going to release anybody, it should be Walid. | 听着,如果你真要释放,就放了瓦利德 |
[26:47] | Walid is the head of the organization | 瓦利德是正在接受调查的这个组织的首脑 |
[26:49] | under investigation. | |
[26:50] | Now, the FBI just wants to hold him | FBI只想暂时拘留他 |
[26:52] | until it can be determined | 直到弄清被你删掉的文件内容为止 |
[26:54] | what was in those files you deleted. | |
[26:55] | There is nothing incriminating on those files, Wayne. | 那些文件都是清清白白的,韦恩 |
[26:57] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[26:59] | Walid is innocent. | 瓦利德是无辜的 |
[27:00] | Then Walid has nothing to worry about, Sandra. | 那你就用不着为瓦利德担心了,桑德拉 |
[27:02] | Listen. | 听着 |
[27:03] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间和你争 |
[27:05] | You are released. | 你被释放了 |
[27:07] | Go home. I will call you later. | 回家去吧 我晚些再打给你 |
[27:12] | (sighs) | |
[27:17] | I need to speak with Walid before I leave here. | 在我离开之前,我必须和瓦利德谈谈 |
[27:19] | That’s not going to happen. | 这办不到 |
[27:21] | I’m his attorney, you have to give me access to him. | 我是他的律师,我有权见他 |
[27:23] | Don’t tell me what I have to do, Miss Palmer. | 用不着你来指挥我 帕默尔小姐 |
[27:26] | I’m following orders. | 我有命令在身 |
[27:27] | Walid has rights. | 瓦利德有他的权利 |
[27:28] | Limited rights, Miss Palmer. | 有限的权利,帕默尔小姐 |
[27:31] | He’s being held | 我们拘捕他 |
[27:32] | under the revised enemy combatant statute. | 是依照敌方战斗人员修正法案 |
[27:33] | Applying that statute to somebody like him | 把那个法案用在像他这样的人身上 |
[27:36] | is ridiculous. | 实在太荒谬了 |
[27:37] | What, is the law just being completely | 难道真的没有王法了吗? |
[27:39] | thrown out of the window? | |
[27:41] | When you’re through with the lectures, | 等你发表完高见之后 |
[27:42] | I have orders to drive you home. | 我会依命令送你回家 |
[27:51] | Stay to the left. | 呆在左侧 |
[27:54] | Once inside the secure zone, you will disrobe. | 一旦进入保安区,你们要脱掉衣服 |
[27:57] | After a cavity search, you’ll be given back your clothing. | 在腔体检查结束后 会把衣服还给你们 |
[28:02] | Sir, you have to keep moving. | 先生,你必须往前走 |
[28:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:05] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[28:06] | I want to talk to somebody in authority. | 我要见你们的头头 |
[28:09] | We’re not going to ask you again. | 这是最后警告 |
[28:10] | Hey, don’t touch me. | 嘿,别碰我 |
[28:11] | Let him alone. | 别动他 |
[28:13] | Sir, get back in line! | 先生,回到队里去! |
[28:14] | Not until you let go of that man. | 除非你先放了那个人 |
[28:19] | Take your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 把他带去审讯室 “通话中…… 3105973781” 你住在这附近吗? 不 来走亲戚? 你干嘛这么关心? |
[28:21] | (grunting) | |
[28:49] | –Do you live around here? | |
[28:51] | No. | |
[28:53] | Visiting relatives? | |
[28:55] | Why are you asking? | |
[28:57] | I need to make sure you can get back to your car. | 我需要确保你能回到你的车子那儿去 |
[29:00] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[29:01] | “I’ll be okay.” | “我会没事的” |
[29:03] | My son, he says this, he has a memory like a fish. | 我的儿子常这么说,他总不长记性 |
[29:05] | His mother is very worried. | 他母亲很为他担心 |
[29:09] | Okay, at the next corner, make a right, | 好的,在下个拐角右转 |
[29:11] | then drop me off at the end of the street. | 我在街尽头下车 |
[29:13] | Did you copy that? | 你记下了吗? |
[29:14] | It’s the 6500 block of Alderton. | 阿德顿6500号街区 |
[29:16] | Bring up the data on all commercial | 上传半英里范围内 |
[29:18] | and residential buildings within a half mile | 所有商业和住宅建筑的资料 |
[29:20] | and then begin a pre-sort. | 然后进行分拣 |
[29:21] | You mean like I’m doing already? | 我已经在做了 |
[29:22] | Right over here. | 就在这里 |
[29:45] | All right, thanks again for your help. | 好的,再次感谢你的帮忙 |
[29:47] | Please, it’s nothing. | 请便,这没什么 |
[29:56] | He’s crossing 64th Road, | 他正穿过64号街 |
[29:57] | heading towards the commercial district– I’m coming to you. | 向商业区移动 |
[30:02] | There he is. We’ve acquired | 在那里,我掉头了 |
[30:04] | the suspect on satellite. | 卫星捕捉到了嫌疑犯 |
[30:21] | JACK: Curtis, have your men set up a moving perimeter. | 柯蒂斯,叫你的人从后面包抄他 |
[30:24] | Dahlia, take your men across 64th Road, set up a moving | 大丽花,带人穿过64号街 |
[30:28] | perimeter behind the target. | 从目标后面包抄他 |
[30:29] | He’ll be well trained, be careful. | 他训练有素,要小心 |
[30:31] | My men know they’re job. | 我的人知道该怎么做 |
[30:34] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[30:35] | No. But I know you. Subject’s entering | 不,但我认识你 |
[30:39] | a commercial building one block south of where you are. | 目标已经进入一街区的商业大厦 就在你们南边 |
[30:41] | CURTIS: Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:42] | Boorman, we’re going to take Assad with us. | 伯尔曼,我们要把阿萨德带走 |
[30:45] | Keep him under close watch. Search him for weapons. | 对他进行严密监视 我要搜下他的武器 |
[30:47] | Curtis, Assad is part of this operation. | 柯蒂斯,阿萨德是这次行动的一份子 |
[30:49] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[30:53] | Wait, wait. | 等等,等等 |
[31:00] | I’ll take care of it as soon as this is over. | 一旦这事结束后,我会处理好的 |
[31:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:17] | The building is a self-storage facility. | 这建筑是自用型仓储地 |
[31:19] | One floor, 200 units. | 一层楼,200个房间 |
[31:51] | Boorman, keep him here. | 伯尔曼,看好他 |
[31:53] | Team leader, do you copy? | 队长,收到了吗? |
[31:55] | Go ahead, Collier. | 继续,科利尔 |
[31:56] | I can see two dozen cases of ammunition, | 我看到了24个弹药箱 |
[31:58] | and boxes with Czech writing. | 箱子上是捷克语 |
[32:00] | Bill, this is a dead drop. Fayed’s not here. | 比尔,这是条死线 费耶德不在这里的 |
[32:03] | We only have a few minutes, Jack. | 我们时间不多了,杰克 |
[32:05] | If the suspect is not going to lead us to Fayed | 如果嫌疑犯不把我们引向费耶德 |
[32:08] | in order to stop the prisoner exchange, | 以此来阻止囚犯交换的话 |
[32:09] | we have to move in now. | 我们现在就必须采取行动 |
[32:11] | Get the information through interrogation. | 通过审讯来获得信息了 |
[32:12] | Bill, that’s too risky. | 比尔,那太冒险了 |
[32:14] | We have no guarantee we can make him talk in time. | 我们没把握能让他及时开口的 |
[32:17] | That’s a risk we have to take. | 我们必须冒这个险 |
[32:18] | Curtis, move your men into position. | 柯蒂斯,叫你的人就位 |
[32:20] | Understood. All teams. | 明白 所有队伍 |
[32:22] | We’re moving in, silent approach, | 开始行动,潜行靠近 |
[32:24] | non-lethal force. | 要捉活口 |
[32:52] | (machine gun fire) | |
[32:57] | (grunts) | |
[33:01] | Get out where I can see you! | 亮出身来! |
[33:05] | Step out with your hands up! | 举手出来! |
[33:11] | Curtis! Everyone back! | 柯蒂斯!大家后退! |
[33:25] | Locate the nearest fire hose! | 找到最近的消防栓! |
[33:27] | Get the fire department and ambulances here now! | 呼叫消防队和救护车! |
[33:30] | Phil, it’s Jack. Suspect is dead. | 菲尔,我是杰克,疑犯身亡 |
[33:31] | He was taking a laptop out of the storage unit. | 他从仓库里拿出了台笔记本电脑 |
[33:34] | We’ll check the hard drive, | 已经严重损毁了 |
[33:35] | but it’s been badly damaged. | 我们会检查一下硬盘 |
[33:37] | Understood, Jack. I need the President. | 明白,杰克 给我接总统 |
[33:39] | LENNOX: Yeah, we got the feed of the prisoners at Palmdale. | 嗯,我们有了在帕姆代尔囚犯的信号 |
[33:46] | (phone rings) | |
[33:48] | Mr. President, I have Bill Buchanan on the line for you. Yes. | 总统先生,比尔・布坎南的电话 |
[33:52] | Put him on. | 接进来 |
[33:54] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[33:57] | we’ve had a setback to our operation. | 我们的行动遭受了挫折 |
[33:59] | What happened, Bill? | 发生什么了,比尔? |
[34:01] | The suspect Jack was following | 杰克跟踪的嫌疑犯 |
[34:02] | chose to kill himself rather than be apprehended. | 拒捕自杀了 |
[34:05] | We’re examining the area for evidence, | 我们在现场寻找线索 |
[34:07] | but there’s no telling how long that will take | 但是不知道要多久才能 |
[34:09] | or if it will lead us to Fayed, sir. I’m sorry. | 知道能不能带我们找到费耶德 先生,我很遗憾 |
[34:11] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[34:13] | Keep me informed. | 随时汇报 |
[34:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:15] | Mr. President, if you’re intent on following through | 总统先生,如果你打算释放囚犯的话 |
[34:19] | with this prisoner release, we await your orders. | 我们随时待命 |
[34:30] | Load them on the plane. | 让他们上飞机 |
[34:36] | This is Lennox. | 我是蓝诺克斯 |
[34:38] | The President’s made his decision. | 总统做出了决定 |
[34:41] | Load the prisoners on the plane. | 让囚犯上飞机 |
[34:45] | Head count is correct and all men | 三号巴士上的人都点了 |
[34:48] | are accounted for on Bus Three. | 总人数是对的 |
[34:49] | I want confirmed head counts on all other vehicles. | 我要确认一下其他车的人数 |
[34:51] | Bus One confirmed. | 一号车确认 |
[34:53] | Bus Two confirmed. | 二号车确认 |
[34:56] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:57] | We will proceed single file | 大家排成一队 |
[34:59] | in an orderly manner onto the plane. | 有序地登飞机 |
[35:01] | There will be no mistakes and no disorder. | 不许有错误和混乱发生 |
[35:05] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗? |
[35:10] | Let’s get these buses out of here as soon as we can. | 巴士尽快开走 |
[35:15] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[35:37] | Fayed, we just heard from the airport. | 费耶德,我们刚接到机场的消息 |
[35:40] | Our people our being loaded onto the planes. | 我们的人已经登机了 |
[35:42] | The President has given in to us. | 总统已经向我们妥协了 |
[36:22] | –Hello? | 有人吗? |
[36:29] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[36:31] | Back here. | 在后面 |
[36:34] | You Marcus? | 你是马克斯? |
[36:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[36:38] | I’m supposed to give this to you | 我该给你这东西 |
[36:41] | and you’re supposed to give me something in return. | 而你也该还给我些东西 |
[37:02] | It’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[37:03] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[37:06] | Component cost me a little more than I thought it would. | 零件比我预计的要贵 |
[37:09] | I need another $50,000. | 我还要50,000美元 |
[37:11] | That’s, that’s all he gave me. | 他只给了我这些 |
[37:13] | Well, go back and get the rest. | 唔,你还是回去歇着吧 |
[37:15] | I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[37:20] | Look, I need whatever it is you’re selling, please. | 不管你卖的什么我都要,拜托了 |
[37:24] | Just… take the money, I am begging you. | 收下钱吧,求你了 |
[37:27] | Hey, until you get more money, | 嗨,除非你拿到更多的钱 |
[37:30] | we got nothing more to talk about. | 否则我们没什么好谈的 |
[37:40] | Can I use your phone? | 我可以用下你的电话吗? |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:51] | (phone rings) | |
[37:53] | Hello. | 喂 |
[37:54] | He, um, wants another $50,000. | 他,呃,还要50,000美元 |
[37:57] | Tell him you don’t have it. | 告诉他你没有 |
[37:59] | I did and he said to come back when I get it. | 我告诉他了,他说等钱够了再来 |
[38:03] | Listen to me. There is no more money. | 听我说,没有更多的钱了 |
[38:05] | I don’t care what you have to do, | 我不管你怎么办 |
[38:07] | but you have to get that item from him. | 你必须把东西拿到 |
[38:09] | You understand what happens here if you don’t, right? | 如果你不照做的话 你明白会发生什么吧? |
[38:15] | Yeah, I understand. | 嗯,明白 |
[38:21] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[38:22] | Well, he says you’re going to get the money | 唔,他说你会拿到钱 |
[38:24] | and, uh, before, you know, I bring it back here, | 但是在我拿来钱之前 |
[38:27] | he just wants to make sure you really do have it. | 他要确认你是否有货 |
[38:44] | There it is. | 这里 |
[38:55] | You son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的! |
[38:57] | (loud grunting) | |
[39:04] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[39:05] | Shut up! Just take the money! | 闭嘴!收下钱! |
[39:07] | Just, just take it! Take it! | 收下钱!收下! |
[39:09] | (grunting) | |
[39:39] | Okay, Jack, the hard drive is mostly toast, | 杰克,硬盘大部分都烧毁了 |
[39:40] | but I was able to recover the most recently accessed file. | 但我能恢复绝大部分最近存取的文件 |
[39:43] | Some kind of wiring schematic. | 某种奇异的示意图 |
[39:45] | How much of the file do we have? | 能恢复多少? |
[39:46] | About a page and a half, mostly in Arabic, | 大约一张半,大部分是阿拉伯语 |
[39:48] | some of it Russian. | 还有些是俄语 |
[39:49] | Get Assad over here now. | 带阿萨德过来 |
[39:52] | Boorman, bring him. | 伯尔曼,带他来 |
[40:03] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[40:07] | This is a list of electronic components, | 这是份制造雷管的 |
[40:10] | field specifications, programming instructions for a detonator. | 电子零件规格清单和说明书 |
[40:13] | But this is for a nuclear device. | 这是造核武器用的 |
[40:21] | Is it even possible that Fayed | 有没有可能费耶德 |
[40:23] | could have acquired a nuclear weapon? | 已经获得了核武器? |
[40:24] | The organization has tried unsuccessfully in the past. | 组织过去有过失败的尝试 |
[40:27] | It’s possible he may have found a way. | 他可能另有门路 |
[40:28] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[40:30] | You knew it all along, didn’t you?! | 你全都知道,是吗?! |
[40:32] | Let go of him now! | 快放开他! |
[40:35] | Assad, please. | 阿萨德,请说 |
[40:39] | There is a reference file at the bottom of the page– | 在页面下面有份参考文件 |
[40:42] | Sovtel 3. | Sovtel 3型 |
[40:44] | That’s a compact bomb | 那是紧凑型炸弹 |
[40:45] | the Soviets made until the late ’80s. | 苏联人直到80年代末才研制出的 |
[40:46] | Refer to it as a “suitcase nuke.” | 就像“手提箱式”核武器 |
[40:47] | Are they all accounted for? | 有它们的数目吗? |
[40:49] | Officially, they were all destroyed, | 官方声称已经全部销毁 |
[40:50] | but there was a claim | 但是,有传言称 |
[40:51] | that one of the devices was diverted | 其中的一件 |
[40:53] | to a nuclear scientist with suspected terrorist ties. | 已经被转交给了一个与恐怖组织 有密切关系的核武器专家 |
[40:55] | Calls himself “Saif al Din.” | 他自称 “Saif al Din.” |
[40:56] | Looking up his file now. | 搜索他的档案 |
[40:57] | There won’t be much. | 不会有太多信息 |
[40:58] | “Saif al Din” is a codename. It means “Sword of The Faith.” | “Saif al Din”是代号 意思是“忠诚之剑” |
[41:00] | Intelligence never discovered his identity. | 情报部门还未找到他的真实身份 |
[41:02] | Okay, Jack, we have one surveillance photo. | 好的,杰克,我们恢复了一张监视照 |
[41:05] | It’s about six years old. Put it up. | – 大约是6年前的 – 传过来 |
[41:12] | Do you recognize him? Yes, I saw him | – 你能认出他吗? – 是的,我一年前跟费耶德见过他 |
[41:14] | with Fayed a year ago. | |
[41:15] | His name is Numair. Hasan Numair. | 他叫努米尔,哈桑・努米尔 |
[41:17] | Chloe, did you copy that? | 克罗伊,你记下了吗? |
[41:18] | Looking up his name. | 在查他的名字 |
[41:19] | We need to know where this man is now. | 我们要知道这个人现在在哪里 |
[41:22] | I think we already do. | 找到了 |
[41:25] | Hasan Numair is a terrorist being released | 哈桑・努米尔是名正从 |
[41:27] | from the Palmdale military prison. | 帕姆代尔军事监狱释放的囚犯 |
[41:28] | Nadia, get on the phone to the White House. | 娜迪亚,打电话给白宫 |
[41:30] | Chloe, bring up the feed from the airfield. | 克罗伊,接通机场的信号 |
[41:32] | This is what Fayed has been planning all along. | 这就是费耶德一直在策划的 |
[41:34] | These bombings were designed to make you free this man. | 这些爆炸案就是要你们放了这个人 |
[41:37] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[41:40] | Chloe, have they freed | 克罗伊,他们已经放了囚犯了吗? |
[41:41] | the prisoners yet? | |
[41:42] | No, they’re on the plane. | 不,他们在飞机上 |
[41:44] | It’ll be a couple minutes before they’re in the air. | 飞机马上就升空了 |
[41:46] | Get me the CO at airfield. Send it to my office. | 给我联系机场的指挥官 信息接到我办公室 |
[41:47] | Nadia, tell the President I’m stopping the release. | 娜迪亚,告诉总统我要停止释放 |
[41:50] | This is Nadia Yasir from CTU. | 我是CTU的娜迪亚・以瑟尔 |
[41:52] | I need to speak to the President, Priority Three. | 我要跟总统通话,优先级3 |
[42:01] | The prisoner you’re looking for is Hasan Numair. | 你要找的犯人是哈桑・努米尔 |
[42:03] | I’m sending his picture to your PDA. | 我把他的照片传到你的掌上电脑 |
[42:05] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[42:14] | Prisoner Numair, raise your hands! | 犯人努米尔,举一下手! |
[42:20] | I’ve got the photo. | 我收到了照片 |
[42:26] | Prisoner Numair, identify yourself now. | 犯人努米尔,自己快站出来 |
[42:31] | Go over every square inch of this plane | 把飞机彻底搜个遍 |
[42:34] | and someone let the sarge know | 去个人通知长官 |
[42:35] | that he needs to get up here now. | 叫他现在就上来 |
[42:38] | Sergeant, come in. We need your location. | |
[42:44] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[42:45] | Fayed is waiting for you. | 费耶德在等你 |
[42:49] | -=TLF SUB TEAM=- http://tlfsub.eastgame.net |