时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | This was the last model the Soviets produced. | 这是前苏联制造的最后一个型号的核弹 |
[00:15] | Is this what you need to reprogram the trigger? | 这东西能让你重新设定引爆器吗?? |
[00:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:18] | So, in a little less than an hour | 用不了一个小时 |
[00:20] | it will detonate | 就可以引爆了 |
[00:22] | and strike a blow that the Americans will never forget. | 爆炸造成的影响 将会让美国人永世难忘 |
[00:24] | When you’re finished, meet me at the safe house. | 完事之后,去安全屋跟我会合 |
[00:27] | WALID: I think some people in this place have a connection | 我觉得这里有人 |
[00:29] | with the terrorist attacks. | 跟恐怖份子有染 |
[00:31] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[00:33] | There was one phrase they used several times. | 有一个词他们重复了好几次 |
[00:36] | “Khamsa ziwar.” | 卡哈马�� 兹瓦 |
[00:38] | Pass that on to the FBI. | 把这个告诉FBI的人 |
[00:40] | I’ve just approved the written agreement with Assad. | 我已经批准给阿萨德签署书面协议 |
[00:42] | I am prepared to offer you full protection | 我准备为你提供全面的保护 |
[00:44] | and a pardon for all crimes or acts | 并赦免你过去所有的罪行 或战争行为 |
[00:46] | of war in the past. | |
[00:47] | Is that acceptable to you? | 你愿接受吗? |
[00:48] | I need to see this pardon in writing. | 我要见到书面的赦免书 |
[00:50] | CHLOE: Jack, you were right about Curtis and Assad | 杰克,你说得没错 柯蒂斯和阿萨德以前有过瓜葛 |
[00:52] | having a past connection. | |
[00:53] | Curtis was in the Army just after Desert Storm. | “沙漠风暴”行动之后 柯蒂斯参了军 |
[00:55] | His squad was ambushed by Assad’s people. | 他的那个班被阿萨德的人伏击 |
[00:58] | They killed five of Curtis’ men and took | 柯蒂斯的部下当中,5人遇害 两人被挟持作人质 |
[01:00] | two more hostage. | |
[01:01] | Assad’s lieutenant personally beheaded them both. | 阿萨德的副手亲手将他俩斩首 |
[01:04] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[01:06] | You still don’t remember? | 你还没记起来? |
[01:10] | Special forces battalion. | 特种部队营 |
[01:13] | Curtis, put your weapon down! | 柯蒂斯,放下枪! |
[01:15] | Stay out of this, Jack! | 这事你别管,杰克! |
[01:16] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[01:18] | I gave him my word that we would protect him. | 我已经答应他我们会保护他 |
[01:20] | I can’t let this animal live. | 我不能让这个畜生活着 |
[01:23] | (gunshot) | |
[01:26] | BUCHANAN: Curtis didn’t leave you any choice, Jack. | 柯蒂斯没有留给你选择的余地,杰克 |
[01:29] | That’s what I keep trying to tell myself. | 我也是一直这么对自己说 |
[01:31] | We’re going to find that suitcase nuke | 多亏你,杰克 |
[01:32] | because of you, Jack. | 我们会找到核弹手提箱 |
[01:33] | Tell the President I’m sorry. | 告诉总统,我很抱歉 |
[01:35] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我再也做不来了 |
[01:38] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[01:39] | we believe we found the suitcase nuke. | 我相信我们已经找到核弹手提箱了 |
[01:41] | CHLOE: The tac team is ready. | 战斗小组已经就位 |
[01:52] | No…! | 不…! |
[02:01] | I just got a message from the FBI. | 我刚从FBI收到一条消息 |
[02:03] | It’s some Arabic phrase. | 是阿拉伯片语 |
[02:05] | Khamsa ziwar. It means “five visitors.” | 卡哈马�� 兹瓦的意思是5个访客 |
[02:07] | Assad said “visitor” was a code word for “weapon.” | 阿萨德说“访客”是“武器”的暗语 |
[02:11] | Four more of these things out there. | 外面还有四颗核弹 以下情节发生于上午10点至11点之间 |
[02:25] | TV REPORTER: These are the first images from the latest terrorist attack | 这是从最新发生恐怖袭击的巴伦西亚 |
[02:29] | here in Valencia. | 传过来的第一手图像 |
[02:30] | The devastation, I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过这种样子的破坏 |
[02:35] | This is as close as we can get at this time. | 因为还有核辐射 |
[02:38] | because of the radiation dispersal. | 现在只能前进到这里 |
[02:40] | Judging from the direction of the smoke, the wind | 从烟飘的方向判断 |
[02:43] | seems to be blowing towards the northwest | 风似乎是朝西北方向吹 |
[02:46] | and away from populated areas, | 远离人口密集区域 |
[02:48] | which is about the only good news we have so far. | 这是目前为止唯一的好消息 |
[02:51] | My God. | 老天 |
[02:56] | How many people died in this? | 有多少人丧生? |
[02:57] | Initial estimates: | 初步估计 |
[02:59] | no less than 12,000. | 不少于12000人 |
[03:08] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[03:09] | I just got off the phone with Bill Buchanan at CTU. | 我刚和CTU的比尔・布坎南通完电话 |
[03:12] | He has intel that four more | 据他说,有情报显示 |
[03:13] | tactical nuclear weapons were stolen | 除了刚才爆炸的核弹之外 |
[03:15] | along with the one that went off. | 还有另外4枚核弹被窃 |
[03:17] | Do we have any idea where they are? | 知道下落吗? |
[03:19] | We do not. | 不知道 |
[03:21] | I want a meeting with the Joint Chiefs, Tom, right away. | 汤姆,立刻召开参谋长联席会议 |
[03:23] | I’ve already let them know. | 我已经通知他们了 |
[03:25] | Has civilian air traffic been shut down? | 民用航班有没有停飞? |
[03:26] | Yes. The FAA | 停了,联邦航空局得到核爆的通知后 立刻就下发了命令 |
[03:28] | gave the order as soon as they were informed about the bomb. | |
[03:30] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[03:32] | given the current situation, | 根据目前的形势 |
[03:34] | we’ve decided to move you down to the bunker. | 我们决定让您进入掩体 |
[03:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | But, Tom, I have to get in front of the American people. | 但是,汤姆,我必须面对美国人民 |
[03:40] | Ellen, I want to make a televised speech | 艾伦,我要在一个小时内发布电视讲话 好的,先生 |
[03:42] | within the hour. Yes, sir. | |
[03:44] | All right, let’s go, Dan. Sir. | – 好了,走吧,丹 – 是 |
[04:02] | ANNOUNCER: The Department of Emergency Services and Public Safety | 紧急事务和公共安全部 |
[04:05] | have urged everyone to return home and stay there. | 敦促所有人回家不要出门 |
[04:08] | Attempting to leave the city is actually more dangerous. | 试图离开市区的行为将会更加危险 |
[04:12] | Nadia, have we heard from any of the secondary teams | 娜迪亚,负责抓捕费耶德的二级分队 有消息吗? |
[04:15] | that were converging on Fayed? | |
[04:16] | No, we lost communication as soon as the blast hit. | 核爆之后,通讯就中断了 |
[04:18] | Milo, can you get a visual? | 麦洛,有图像吗? |
[04:20] | I just checked the satellite. All… | 我刚刚检查了卫星,所有… |
[04:22] | All of our field teams were too close to ground zero. | 我们所有的外勤分队都非常接近爆炸点 |
[04:24] | They’re all dead. | 他们都牺牲了 |
[04:28] | Morris, what was the last thing you heard from them? | 莫里斯,最后是什么情况? |
[04:30] | They were engaged with the hostiles. | 他们同恐怖分子交火 |
[04:32] | Which means they were closing in on Fayed. | 说明他们很接近费耶德 |
[04:34] | We need to know if he was in the radius | 我们需要知道,核弹爆炸的时候 |
[04:36] | when the bomb went off. Absolutely. | – 他是否在爆炸范围之内 – 好的 |
[04:38] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[04:40] | your office has been prepared. | 您的办公室准备好了 |
[04:41] | The continuity of operations plan has also been activated. | 运行连续性计划也已经启动 |
[04:44] | The Vice President has been alerted | 副总统也已经接到警报 |
[04:46] | and is following protocol. | 并开始按照程序执行 |
[04:48] | The Joint Chiefs and most | 参谋长联席会议成员 |
[04:49] | of the cabinet members are on their way here. | 和大部分内阁成员正在赶过来 |
[04:51] | The remaining cabinet members | 其余的内阁成员 |
[04:52] | are being routed to Site-R. | 都已安排前往雷文洛克的地下指挥中心 |
[04:58] | Right this way, sir. | 这边走,先生 |
[05:10] | (telephone rings) | |
[05:13] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[05:14] | Bill? | 比尔? |
[05:15] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[05:16] | We’re upwind of the blast. | 我们处于上风位置 |
[05:17] | We’re fine. What’s going on over there? | 我们没事 那边情况怎么样? |
[05:19] | The Secret Service moved us down to the bunker | 特勤局的人让我们下掩体 |
[05:21] | and the President is about to meet with the Joint Chiefs. | 总统要召开联席会议 |
[05:23] | Do you have anything new? | 你那边有什么进展吗? |
[05:24] | Here’s what we know: | 目前的情况是 |
[05:26] | The bomb went off as we were moving in on Fayed’s safe house. | 我们冲进费耶德的安全屋后 核弹就爆炸了 |
[05:28] | Do you think their presence prompted the detonation? It could have. | – 你是不是觉得他们的闯入使爆炸提前了? – 有可能 |
[05:31] | It’s possible they were just prepping the bomb in Valencia | 他们可能只是在巴伦西亚装配炸弹 |
[05:33] | and hoping to move it to a more populated area. | 企图运到人口密集的地区 |
[05:36] | Is there any chance that Fayed could still be alive | 有没有可能费耶德仍然活着 |
[05:38] | and have those four other bombs? | 并掌握着其他4枚核弹? |
[05:40] | We don’t know. | 我们还不清楚 |
[05:41] | We’re running the intel now. | 我们正在分析情报 |
[05:43] | What about Assad? | 阿萨德怎么样? |
[05:44] | He’s on his way here. | 他正赶过来 |
[05:45] | We’re hoping he can help us find Fayed. | 我们希望他能帮我们找到费耶德 |
[05:47] | All right, keep me in the loop. | 好吧,有情况通知我 |
[05:49] | And, Bill, please be careful. I will. | – 比尔,多多保重 – 我会的 |
[05:59] | It’s a lot to process. | 这么多要处理的 |
[06:01] | So many people. | 这么多人 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:05] | And Curtis… I can’t believe this. | 还有,柯蒂斯… 真不敢相信 |
[06:08] | I know you and he were friends. | 我知道他是你的朋友 |
[06:12] | Why do people I know keep dying? | 为什么我认识的人一个接一个死去? |
[06:17] | Did you find anything out about Fayed? | 有费耶德的新情况吗? |
[06:19] | No, we’re still positioning satellites. | 没有,我们还在部署卫星 |
[06:21] | We don’t know where he is yet. | 不知道他的下落 |
[06:22] | (sighs) | |
[06:23] | We’ve got massive packet loss. | 我们丢失了大量数据包 |
[06:24] | Do you want to help me boot up routers? | 你能帮我启动路由器吗? |
[06:26] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁会拒绝呢? |
[06:33] | Open etudes five. | 打开练习曲5号 |
[06:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:35] | I just have a really bad feeling about everything. | 我有种不祥的感觉 |
[06:38] | Did you know Jack quit? | 你知道杰克弃职了吗? |
[06:40] | Yeah, Buchanan said | – 知道,布坎南说他不做了 – 怎么回事? |
[06:41] | he’s off channel. What’s that all about? | |
[06:43] | I’m sure it’s because he was forced to kill Curtis. | 我想是因为他被迫杀了柯蒂斯的缘故 |
[06:52] | You know I’m here for you, | 你知道我会全力支持你的 |
[06:54] | right? | 是吗? |
[06:56] | Yeah, I do. | 是的,我知道 |
[07:00] | (sirens blaring) | |
[07:13] | (screaming) | |
[07:21] | (tires screech) | |
[07:33] | The authorities discovered our location. | 当局发现了我们的位置 |
[07:35] | The bomb never reached its target. | 炸弹没有到达目标 |
[07:37] | Damn it, Fayed. | 该死,费耶德 |
[07:38] | I sold those weapons to you. | 我把这些武器卖给你们 |
[07:40] | The least you could’ve done was warn me | 你如果打算在我住的城市引爆核弹 |
[07:41] | before you blew them up in my city. | 起码应该通知我一声 |
[07:43] | I told you it was not supposed to happen the way it happened. | 我说过了,原来的计划不是这样的 |
[07:46] | Little late for apologies, don’t you think? | 现在才道歉,不是有点晚了吗? |
[07:48] | My engineer died in the blast. | 我的工程师在爆炸中丧生了 |
[07:50] | The device used to reprogram the trigger | 改制引爆器的装置也毁掉了 |
[07:52] | was destroyed as well. | |
[07:53] | And that’s my problem, why? | 跟我有什么关系? |
[07:54] | I have four more bombs whose triggers | 我还有4枚核弹的引爆器需要改制 |
[07:56] | need to be made operational. | |
[07:58] | Sorry, Fayed. | 抱歉,费耶德 |
[07:59] | I’m going to Vegas. | 我要去赌城了 |
[08:01] | Find me a way, McCarthy. | 帮我想想办法,麦卡锡 |
[08:03] | I’ll pay you more. | 我会付给你更多钱 |
[08:04] | Double the amount from our previous transaction. | 我们之前交易金额的两倍 |
[08:07] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:10] | You need someone who can replicate what that device did | 你需要找个人 他能用现代装备复制一个 |
[08:13] | with modern equipment. | 能够替代原来那个装置的新装置 |
[08:15] | We’re talking pretty advanced stuff. | 这些都是非常先进的设备 |
[08:16] | I’d have to do some checking. | 我要先去查查看 |
[08:18] | Do you know someone who can do this? | 你认识能胜任的人吗? |
[08:20] | Even if I found someone who can, I doubt they will. | 即使我能找到 我想他们也不会合作 |
[08:23] | This is over the line. | 这种事情超过了他们的底线 |
[08:24] | I don’t care how you get them to comply. | 我不管你用什么方法让他们合作 |
[08:26] | I need someone within the next few hours. | 几个小时内,必须找到这样的人 |
[08:29] | Are you in or not? | 你参加不参加? |
[08:31] | I’ll do some research and get back to you. | 我先研究研究再跟你联络 |
[08:39] | (screaming) | |
[08:47] | Help! Somebody, help! | 救命! 快来人啊,救命! |
[08:49] | Look, I can’t get through to 911! | 听着,我接不通911! |
[08:51] | Would you help?! | 你能帮帮我吗?! |
[08:53] | I need a doctor! | 我需要医生! |
[08:54] | I need a doc… I need a doctor! | 我需要…我需要看医生! |
[08:56] | I… I need a doctor! | 我…我需要医生! |
[08:58] | Please, our helicopter, it went down. | 拜托,我们的直升机,坠毁了 |
[09:00] | And there are two others: one’s dead, | 还有另外两个人,一个死了 |
[09:01] | one’s unconscious. I don’t know what to do. Please! | 一个失去了知觉 我不知道该怎么办,拜托! |
[09:03] | Please help me. Show me. | – 求求你,帮帮我 – 带我去 |
[09:13] | I don’t even remember anything hitting us. | 我都不记得是什么东西击中了我们 |
[09:15] | Things just went out of control. | 一切都失去了控制 |
[09:16] | You were hit by a shockwave. | 你被冲击波震荡到了 |
[09:18] | A shockwave of what? | 什么冲击波? |
[09:19] | Nuclear bomb. | 核弹 |
[09:21] | What? | 什么? |
[09:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[09:35] | (people screaming) | |
[09:44] | (sirens wailing) | |
[09:49] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗? |
[09:50] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗? |
[09:52] | Chuck, is that you? Yeah, yeah, I brought help. | 查克,是你吗? 对,我找来帮手了 |
[09:54] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[09:55] | (creaking) Careful, it’s about to fall. | 小心,快掉下去了 |
[09:57] | It’s jammed. | 门卡住了 |
[10:14] | (grunts) | |
[10:17] | (Jack panting) | |
[10:20] | You ready? | 准备好 |
[10:22] | One, two, | |
[10:23] | (helicopter creaking) three, go! | 3 走! |
[10:35] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[10:37] | (sirens wailing) | |
[10:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:41] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[10:43] | (panicked screams in distance) | |
[10:50] | (screams continue) | |
[10:52] | This guys says it’s a nuclear bomb. | 他说是核子弹爆炸 |
[10:54] | That’s Valencia– that’s where I live. | 那是巴伦西亚…我住的地方 |
[10:55] | My wife and kids are there. | 我太太和孩子都在那里 |
[10:57] | I got to go… You can’t go back to Valencia. | – 我要走了… – 你不能回巴伦西亚,辐射会要你的命 |
[10:59] | The radiation will kill you. | |
[11:00] | Jeff, don’t! You’ll die! | 杰夫,不要!你会死的! |
[11:02] | This is Jack Bauer. Let me speak to Bill Buchanan. | 这是杰克・鲍尔 让我和比尔・布坎南说话 |
[11:05] | If you want to save your friend, don’t let him go back home. | 你想救你朋友的话就别让他回家 |
[11:08] | Jack, you all right? Yeah, I’m fine. | – 杰克,你没事吗? – 我没事 |
[11:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[11:11] | I’m still in Granada Hills. | 我还在葛雷那多山 |
[11:12] | Good. You’re upwind of the blast. | 很好,你在核爆的上风位 |
[11:14] | Don’t go any further north. How bad is it? | – 别往北走 – 情况有多糟? |
[11:16] | It took out a one-mile radius. | 方圆一英哩都被催毁了 |
[11:18] | Do we know if this was Fayed’s endgame? | 这就是费耶德的终极目标吗? |
[11:20] | It wasn’t– there are four more nukes out there. | 不是,还有另外四枚核弹 |
[11:22] | You need to pick me up. | 你得派车来接我 |
[11:24] | You said you were out. | 你不是退出了? |
[11:26] | Not after this. | 现在不是了 |
[11:28] | All right. Tell me where you are. | 好,告诉我你在哪里 |
[11:29] | I’ll send a car. | 我派车过去 |
[11:31] | I’m on the corner of Glasgow and 15th. | 我在格拉斯哥路和15街拐角处 |
[11:50] | –Colonel, Fayed has to be at least partially state-supported. | 上校,费耶德一定有某个国家撑腰 |
[11:52] | Have your guys identified a country? | 你们找出是哪个国家了吗? |
[11:54] | Not yet, sir. | 还没,上校 |
[11:56] | Uh, CIA has narrowed down the list. | CIA已经缩小名单了 |
[11:57] | It’s on your screen in the short | 你可以在屏幕上的概要部分看到 |
[11:59] | brief section. Have you been in touch | 你和这些国家的大使们联络过了吗? |
[12:01] | with the ambassadors of these countries? | |
[12:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[12:03] | They all extend their condolences | 他们都表达遗憾 |
[12:05] | and have, of course, disavowed any role in the attacks. | 当然同时也否认他们有参与这些攻击 |
[12:08] | Well, we know at least one of them’s lying. | 我们知道至少他们其中一人在说谎 |
[12:11] | Maybe all of them. | 也许他们全都在说谎 |
[12:13] | I’m not sure we know that, John. | 我们还不能确定,约翰 |
[12:15] | But let’s say it is true– what are you suggesting? | 就算是真的好了,你有什么建议? |
[12:19] | We have carriers on standby in the Persian Gulf. | 我们在波斯湾的航母已经进入待命 |
[12:22] | They have the capability of striking multiple targets | 他们有能力同时攻击 |
[12:24] | in each of these states. | 这些国家的多个目标 |
[12:26] | We’ve been playing games with these terrorists | 我们已经跟这些恐布份子 |
[12:28] | for 11 weeks now. | 玩了11个礼拜 |
[12:30] | The only language they understand is force. | 他们使用的唯一语言就是武力 |
[12:32] | So let’s speak it to them real clearly. | 我们就如此向他们清晰表达我们的想法 |
[12:34] | I guarantee you that if | 我保证,如果这些国家 |
[12:36] | each of these countries had to sustain | 前三大城市同时受到核弹攻击 |
[12:37] | three major metropolitan nuclear strikes, they’d no longer | |
[12:40] | have the time or the resources to play in our sandbox anymore. | 他们就没时间再在我们的领土上作怪了 |
[12:43] | These people want to live in the Stone Age– | 他们想活在石器时代… |
[12:45] | I say let’s put them there. | 我们就成全他们 |
[12:47] | Admiral, I am very sure that your emotions | 上将,我相信这房间里以及全国 |
[12:50] | are shared by many in this room | 都有很多和你一样心情的人… |
[12:52] | and across this country… These are not just emotions. | 这不只是情绪反应 |
[12:54] | Our duty demands we defend… The President is talking, Admiral. | – 我们的任务就是保卫… – 总统先生在说话,上将 |
[12:57] | Do not interrupt. | 请不要打断 |
[13:01] | We will retaliate, Admiral. | 我们会报复的,上将 |
[13:04] | But we will do so, sir, carefully | 但我们必须谨慎地进行 |
[13:06] | and with our sights locked on our enemy and only our enemy. | 我们必须将目标集中在真正的敌人 而不泱及无辜 |
[13:12] | Karen, what has CTU learned about the remaining weapons? | 凯伦,CTU有其它核弹的情报吗? |
[13:14] | They’re assessing the initial satellite intel | 他们正在评估初步的卫星情报 |
[13:17] | and forensic data. So what do we know? | – 以及科学数据 – 有什么结果? |
[13:19] | We’re assuming that the bomb was meant | 我们现在推测这颗核弹原本 |
[13:21] | to be detonated in a more populated area | 应该在人口更密集的地方引爆的 |
[13:24] | and was only being assembled in Valencia. | 它只是在巴伦西亚被组装 |
[13:26] | By the scientist that I released. | 由被我释放的科学家组装 |
[13:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:31] | The scientist was killed in the blast, and CTU | 那个科学家在爆炸中丧生 |
[13:33] | is trying to determine where Fayed was at the time. | CTU正在设法查出费耶德当时身在何处 |
[13:36] | The worst-case scenario | 最坏的情况是他还活着 |
[13:38] | is that he is still alive | |
[13:40] | and in possession of the remaining nuclear weapons. | 手上还有剩下的核子武器 |
[13:54] | (exhales) | |
[13:56] | Tell them we’re safe. | 告诉他们我们安全了 |
[13:59] | That we’re moving away from it now. | 我们现在正离开核爆区 |
[14:09] | (exhales) | |
[14:16] | Mr. Buchanan, this is Hamri Al-Assad. | 布坎南先生,这是哈米尔・阿尔・阿萨德 |
[14:21] | Mr. Buchanan’s Director of CTU. | 布坎南先生是CTU组长 |
[14:25] | Mr. Buchanan, I know that you see me as your enemy. | 布坎南先生,我知道你视我为敌人 |
[14:30] | But today… | 但是今天… |
[14:32] | I assure you I am not. | 我向你保证我不是敌人 |
[14:46] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:52] | There. All right? | 这样,好了 |
[14:54] | Why are we going out of our way treating Assad, | 为什么我们对阿萨德… |
[14:56] | one of the most violent terrorists of our time, | 史上最残暴的恐布份子之一 |
[14:58] | like a VIP? | 有如贵宾般的礼遇 |
[15:00] | No holding room. | 别到拘禁室 |
[15:01] | Audience with the White House? Sure. | 和白宫会谈?当然 |
[15:02] | How would you like your mineral water, | 您需要什么样矿泉水 |
[15:04] | Mr. Assad, room temp? | 室温可以吗,阿萨德先生? |
[15:17] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[15:30] | Bill Buchanan, Director of CTU, Los Angeles. | 比尔・布坎南 洛杉矶CTU反恐小组组长 |
[15:32] | I’m here with | 和我在一起的是 |
[15:33] | Hamri Al-Assad. | 哈米尔・阿尔・阿萨德 |
[15:35] | Less than 30 minutes ago, Abu Fayed detonated | 不到30分钟前 阿布・费耶德 |
[15:37] | a nuclear weapon in Los Angeles. | 在洛杉矶引爆了一枚核弹 |
[15:39] | We have reason to believe he’s still | 我们相信他目前正在逃亡中 |
[15:41] | at large with four more tactical nuclear weapons | 他手头还握有另外四枚战略核武 |
[15:43] | in his possession. Four? | 四枚? |
[15:44] | That’s right. | 对 |
[15:45] | Please, | 拜托 |
[15:47] | you must understand. | 你一定要了解 |
[15:49] | I came to the United States to stop Fayed– I knew | 我来美国是为了阻止费耶德… |
[15:51] | he intended to inflict damage, but I did not know | 我知道他有进行破坏的打算,但我不知道 |
[15:53] | he was in possession of nuclear weapons. | 他持有核武器 |
[15:55] | But he is. | 但他的确有 |
[15:56] | Which means there has to be a trail. | 也就是说一定有留下什么线索 |
[15:59] | There had to have been many people involved in the planning of this. | 这么大的计划一定牵涉了很多人 |
[16:02] | This attack was planned | 这次攻击是六个月前 |
[16:03] | after Fayed betrayed me six monthsago. | 费耶德背判我后才策划的 |
[16:05] | When he learned of your intention to broker a peace plan? | 当他得知你想进行和平谈判? |
[16:07] | Which I still intend to do. | 我现在还是这么打算的 |
[16:10] | But you knew Fayed was coming to the United States. | 但你知道费耶德要来美国 |
[16:12] | This information came to me only days before | 这个讯息我也是在第一次攻击 |
[16:15] | the first attacks began. From whom? | – 的几天前才知道的 – 谁跟你说的? |
[16:17] | I am a well-informed man, Mr. Buchanan. | 我的消息来源很多,布坎南先生 |
[16:21] | Are there any other paths you can think of | 你还能不能想到任何 |
[16:24] | that can lead us to Fayed? Yes. | – 能让我们找到费耶德的线索? – 有 |
[16:27] | The source. | 源头 |
[16:28] | The source of the bomb. About a year ago | – 核弹的源头 – 一年前 |
[16:30] | I sent Fayed to negotiate with an ex-Soviet general | 我送费耶德去和一个前苏联将军 |
[16:33] | about the cache of tactical nuclear weapons. | 谈判有关他秘藏的一些战略核武 |
[16:35] | But there was no transaction at the time. | 但当时我们没有达成交易 |
[16:37] | What was the name of the general? | 那个将军叫什么名字? |
[16:38] | Dmitri Gredenko. | 迪米崔・格列登科 |
[16:40] | Can you tell me anything about Gredenko? | 你能告诉我格列登科的任何事吗? |
[16:41] | Nothing. Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[16:43] | I’ve never met the man. | 我从没见过他 |
[16:44] | Continue questioning him. | 继续盘问他 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna check this out. | 我去查查这件事 |
[16:50] | Gredenko. You got that, Chloe? | 格列登科 你听到了吗,克罗伊? |
[16:51] | Yeah, I’m opening a Russian database now. | – 是,我正在开启俄国资料库 – 有发现就告诉我 |
[17:04] | –Wait a minute, what about this file here with Gredenko’s name on it? | 等等,这个有格列登科名字的档案是什么? |
[17:07] | It’s a link we’re using as a match basis, Milo. | 这是我们用来做比对的,麦洛 |
[17:09] | Mind your own business. I know, I understand that. | – 管你自己的事 – 我知道,我了解 |
[17:11] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿… |
[17:12] | I just compiled a list of names, people in L.A. | 我刚汇总了一份名单 |
[17:15] | who had contact with Gredenko | 上面有和格列登科 |
[17:17] | on business channels. | 有商业上往来的人 |
[17:20] | That’s a lot of names. Yes. But one of them | – 有很多人呀 – 对,但是有一个 |
[17:23] | kind of floated to the top, if you know what I mean. | 特别显眼,你懂我的意思吗? |
[17:26] | Put it on Buchanan’s screen. | 放到布坎南的荧幕上 |
[17:33] | Wow. | 哇 |
[17:35] | Yes, yes, | 是,是 |
[17:37] | they’ll fly him up. | 他们会用飞机送他去 |
[17:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:40] | Morris just put something on your B window. | 莫里斯传了些东西到你的B视窗 |
[17:45] | Gredenko contacts. Good. | 格列登科的联系人,很好 |
[17:47] | Look at number 17. | 看看17号 |
[17:49] | Chairman of BXJ Technologies. | BXJ科技的董事长 |
[17:53] | Phillip Bauer. | 菲力浦・鲍尔 |
[17:55] | Jack’s father. | 杰克的父亲 |
[18:00] | Did you get anything more specific? | 有没有更详细的资料? |
[18:01] | No. BXJ does a lot of business in Eastern Europe. | 没有,BXJ在东欧进行很多生意 |
[18:04] | This could be a purely coincidental linkage. | 这件事可能只是一个巧合 |
[18:06] | Yeah, what if it’s not? Most of their | – 对,但如果不是呢? – 他们大多数的合同 |
[18:08] | contracts are highly confidential, but I’ll look into it. | 都是高度机密的,我会进行调查的 |
[18:11] | You calling Jack? Yeah. | – 你打给杰克? – 对 |
[18:15] | This is Bauer. Jack, Assad just gave us | – 鲍尔 – 杰克,阿萨德刚给我们 |
[18:18] | the name of a Russian general | 一个俄国将军的名字 |
[18:20] | Fayed contacted a year ago about the nukes. | 费耶德在一年前和他联络过有关核弹的事 |
[18:22] | The general’s name is Gredenko. | 这将军的名字是格列登科 |
[18:24] | Do you know him? No. | – 你认识他吗? – 不认识 |
[18:25] | It turns out your father does. | 你父亲认识 |
[18:28] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[18:30] | Are you sure? Yeah, Gredenko did business | – 你确定? – 对,格列登科和BXJ做过生意 |
[18:33] | with BXJ Technologies, specifically with your father. | 严格来说是和你父亲做过生意 |
[18:35] | What kind of business? We don’t know. | – 什么样的生意? – 我们不知道 |
[18:37] | That’s why we want to talk to him. | 所以我们想和他谈谈 |
[18:39] | Bill, I don’t understand– is my father a suspect? | 比尔,我不懂… 我父亲是嫌犯吗? |
[18:42] | No. His name came up on a list of people | 不是,他的名字在和格列登科 |
[18:44] | who have had contact with Gredenko. | 通话过的人名单中出现 |
[18:46] | We’re gonna question him. | 我们会询问他 |
[18:47] | I wanted to check with you first to see | 我只是想先问问你 |
[18:49] | if you could shed any light. I haven’t spoken to him for over nine years. | – 看你是否知道什么 – 我九年没和他说过话了 |
[18:54] | All right, well, we’ll send someone over to talk to him. | 好吧,我们会派人过去和他谈谈 |
[18:57] | Bill, wait. | 等等,比尔 |
[18:59] | I should do this. | 应该由我来 |
[19:01] | Jack, we can run this. | 杰克,我们应付得来 |
[19:02] | You don’t have enough time. | 你们没有时间了 |
[19:04] | He’ll talk to me if I go alone. | 我一个人去,他才会跟我谈 |
[19:07] | Are you sure? Yeah. | – 你确定? – 嗯 |
[19:10] | All right, tell Stokes | 好吧,告诉斯托克 |
[19:12] | we’ll pick him up– you take the car. | 我们会派人接他,你开车过去 |
[19:14] | Let me know what you find out. Thanks, Bill. | – 有什么发现就告诉我 – 谢谢你,比尔 |
[19:19] | You need to pull over. | 你得停一下车 |
[19:23] | (indistinct talking) | |
[19:26] | Yes, he is, but I don’t know exac… | 他还在那里,但我不是很确定… |
[19:30] | The FBI’s here. I got to go. | FBI来了,我得走了 |
[19:32] | Why did they send you? | 他们为什么派你来? |
[19:35] | Believe me, Miss Palmer, I didn’t want to arrest you or your friend. | 相信我,帕尔默小姐 我不想拘捕你和你朋友 |
[19:38] | This is Agent Jennings. | 这位是特工詹宁斯 |
[19:39] | He’ll be working this with me. | 他将和我共事 |
[19:42] | Well, what exactly will you be doing? | 你到底要做什么? |
[19:44] | Walid overheard some conversations about the bombs. | 瓦利德偷听到一段关于炸弹的谈话 |
[19:47] | He heard a fragment of a conversation. | 他听到一个谈话的片段 |
[19:50] | If there is an active cell inside that detention facility, | 拘留所里可能有人在密谋什么 |
[19:52] | we need Walid to find out more. | 我们需要瓦利德协助调查 |
[19:54] | Agent Jennings will be putting a wire on him. | 詹宁斯会在他身上装窃听器 |
[19:57] | Putting a wire on him? | 装窃听器? |
[19:59] | I thought you were gonna be replacing him | 我还以为你们会派便衣顶替他 |
[20:00] | with an undercover operative. | |
[20:02] | Walid isn’t trained to do something like this. | 瓦利德没有受过这方面训练 |
[20:04] | Well, he’s already in place. | 但他已经进去了 |
[20:06] | He’s established a confidence. | 得到了那些人的信任 |
[20:10] | How will you be putting a wire on him? Just… | 你们怎么把窃听器装在他身上呢? |
[20:13] | let us do our job. (sighs) | 这个就不用你操心了 |
[20:19] | (men speaking Arabic in distance) | |
[20:33] | Have you heard anything more? | 有什么消息吗? |
[20:37] | About what? | 什么消息? |
[20:38] | About what’s going on out there. | 外面发生了什么事情 |
[20:41] | Well, how would I know that? | 我怎么可能知道? |
[20:43] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[20:47] | I was just wondering if you… knew anything. | …以为你知道些东西 |
[20:50] | No more than you, my brother. | 我知道的不比你多,兄弟 |
[20:52] | (speaking Arabic) | |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, I have to get back. | 抱歉,我得回去了 |
[20:58] | Sure. | 好的 |
[21:03] | JENNINGS: Walid Al-Rezani. | 瓦利德・阿尔・热扎尼 |
[21:05] | Yes? | 是? |
[21:07] | You and I have to talk. | 我们俩得谈谈 |
[21:09] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[21:10] | You don’t ask the questions, you son of a bitch. | 没你问话的份,你个贱人 |
[21:12] | I do. | 只有我有权利问话 |
[21:27] | Get out. | 滚 |
[21:28] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[21:32] | We know who you’re involved with. | 我知道你是什么来头 |
[21:34] | I told your people, I work for the IAA. | 我说过了,我在IAA工作 |
[21:36] | I’m not involved in any kind | 我没有参与任何恐怖活动 |
[21:37] | of terrorist activities. | |
[21:38] | You’re lying! I’m no terrorist. | – 你放屁! – 我不是恐怖分子 |
[21:40] | You’re lying! | 放屁! |
[21:41] | (thump, groan) What’s he doing to him? | 他在干嘛? |
[21:43] | What do you know?! Don’t worry. He’s not going to hurt him. | – 你说不说? – 没关系,他不会来真的 |
[21:46] | It’s just for show. | 就是做做秀 |
[21:47] | (groaning) | |
[21:48] | That doesn’t sound like it’s just for show. | 听起来可不像是作秀 |
[21:50] | Miss Palmer, | 帕默尔小姐 |
[21:51] | I advised you to leave. If you want to stay, | 我建议你回避一下,如果你坚持要留下 |
[21:53] | keep your comments to yourself. JENNINGS: You hear me?! | – 请自持 – …听到没有? |
[21:56] | You’re gonna explain to us what we found in your wallet. | 你得解释一下这些 在你钱包里找到的东西 |
[21:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[21:59] | You know damn well what we’re talking about! | 你自己心里清楚! |
[22:04] | (thump, groan) | |
[22:06] | (under his breath): He’s wiring you. It’s a two-way radio. | 他在给你装窃听器 是双向无线电的 |
[22:08] | Now, you’re gonna tell me | 现在说吧 |
[22:09] | what we found in your wallet. You understand me? | 钱包里是什么东西?听到没有? |
[22:12] | What do you know about this guy? | 这人是谁? |
[22:14] | (Walid groans) Huh? | 什么? |
[22:17] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[22:19] | What do you know about this guy? Sit down. | – 坐下 – …关于这个人你知道多少? |
[22:20] | JENNINGS: Tell me now, | 告诉我 |
[22:21] | or I’ll take you to the interrogation room. | 不然我就带你进审问室 |
[22:23] | You don’t want that. | 你不会喜欢那样的 |
[22:25] | I’m not telling you anything. I don’t care | 我什么都不会说的 |
[22:27] | what you do to me. You will. | – 我不在乎你会对我做什么 – 你会在乎的 |
[22:28] | You’re gonna say that I asked about this man. | 你等会儿就说我问你这个人 (阿布・费耶德) |
[22:31] | You gotta make them believe you’re working for them. | 让他们相信你为他们效命 |
[22:34] | (thump, groan) | |
[22:35] | I’ll be back for you. | 你等着 |
[22:47] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做什么了? |
[22:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:54] | They think they can do anything to us, | 这群混蛋,以为他们可以胡作非为 |
[22:56] | those bastards. | |
[22:58] | We’ve got a clear signal. | 信号很强 |
[23:06] | (phone ringing) | |
[23:10] | Hello. | 喂 |
[23:11] | Sam, is that you? | 是山姆吗? |
[23:13] | Yes. Who’s this? | 是的,你是…? |
[23:16] | It’s Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[23:18] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[23:20] | How are you, Sam? | 你还好吧,山姆? |
[23:22] | We thought you were… | 我们以为你… |
[23:24] | Where are you calling from? | 你在哪打电话? |
[23:26] | I’m in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[23:27] | Listen, Sam, I need to speak to my father. | 听着山姆,我得跟我父亲说话 |
[23:29] | It’s really important. Is he there? | 有要事向谈,他在吗? |
[23:31] | No, he’s not. | 不,不在 |
[23:32] | Where is he? | 那他在哪? |
[23:33] | He left yesterday without telling me | 他昨天没有打招呼就走了 |
[23:34] | where he was going. | |
[23:36] | I haven’t heard from him since. | 后来一直没有他的消息 |
[23:37] | Can I reach him on his cell? | 手机打得通么? |
[23:38] | He left it here. | 他没带手机 |
[23:39] | I must admit, it’s all a bit mysterious. | 我得说,一切都有点怪怪的 |
[23:42] | I tried calling your brother. | 我联系过你哥哥 |
[23:43] | He didn’t know either. | 他也不知道 |
[23:46] | Where is Gray? | 格雷在哪? |
[23:48] | Well, he was at work earlier, but who knows now? | 他刚才在工作,现在在哪就不知道了 |
[23:50] | Can I get his cell number? | 能告诉我他手机号吗? |
[23:52] | Yeah. 818… | 好的,818… |
[23:55] | 555-0175. | |
[24:00] | Okay, I got it. | 好的,我记下了 |
[24:01] | Sam, listen to me. If you speak | 山姆,要是有机会 告诉我父亲给我打电话 |
[24:02] | to my father, tell him to get back to me | |
[24:04] | at this number. Did it show up on your screen? | 就是这个号码,你屏幕上显示出来了吗? |
[24:06] | Yes. It’s really important. | – 是的 – 真的非常重要 |
[24:09] | I hope you find your father soon. | 但愿你尽快找到你父亲 |
[24:11] | I know he would want to talk with you. | 他是想跟你谈谈 |
[24:13] | He… regrets the way things ended between the two of you. | 对于过去你们俩结怨 他很后悔 |
[24:19] | JACK: Yeah, me, too. | 是的,我也一样 |
[24:20] | SAM: Be well, Jack. | 保重,杰克 |
[24:21] | JACK: Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢你,山姆 |
[24:32] | MAN: Yeah. | 说 |
[24:33] | It’s Liddy. | 是我,利迪 |
[24:34] | You’ll never guess who just called here. | 你绝对想不到刚刚谁打电话来 |
[24:36] | Who? | 谁? |
[24:37] | Your brother, Jack. | 你弟弟,杰克 |
[24:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[24:40] | Jack’s rotting away in some Chinese prison. | 杰克早就暴尸在中国的监狱里了 |
[24:42] | No, actually he’s here in L.A. | 错了,事实上他就在洛杉矶 |
[24:44] | How the hell did that happen? | 这他妈的怎么可能? |
[24:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:47] | What does he want? | 他有什么企图? |
[24:48] | He’s looking for the old man. | 找他老爸 |
[24:50] | Yeah, why? He didn’t say. | – 为什么? – 他没说 |
[24:52] | But if I were you, I’d expect a call from Jack. | 我要是你,该准备应付杰克的电话了 |
[24:54] | Your name came up. | 他们提到了你的名字 |
[24:56] | Damn it, we should have killed Jack when we had the chance | 妈的,当初真该干掉杰克 |
[24:58] | instead of handing him over to the Chinese. | 而不是把他交给中国人 |
[25:00] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[25:02] | This isn’t good. | 这事不太妙 |
[25:03] | My brother has a way of digging things up | 我弟弟对于调查那些 不该公开的事情很有一套 |
[25:05] | that need to stay buried. | |
[25:23] | –Hello. | 喂 |
[25:24] | It’s me, Jack. | 是我,杰克 |
[25:27] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:29] | Sam said you called, | 山姆说你打过电话 |
[25:31] | but I didn’t believe him. Are you okay? | 但是我不敢相信他,你还好吧? |
[25:32] | Yeah, I’m fine. Is everyone safe over there? | 是,我很好 你那边大家现在都安全吗? |
[25:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’re, we’re cool, Jack. Wow. | 嗯,是,杰克,我们现在都很好 |
[25:38] | It’s blowing my mind hearing from you like this. | 在这种情况下听到你的声音 真让我有点吃惊 |
[25:39] | Listen, I want you to know that when Dad and I found out that | 听着,我希望你能知道当我和父亲发现 |
[25:42] | you were in China, we tried everything to get you out. | 你被囚禁在中国时 我们想尽了一切办法想把你救出来 |
[25:45] | We called in a lot of favors. Thanks. | – 我们去求了很多人 – 谢谢 |
[25:47] | Yeah. How, how did you get out? | 嗯,那你是怎么出来的? |
[25:49] | Some sort of exchange. | 作了些交换 |
[25:50] | Yeah? For what? | 什么?什么交换? |
[25:51] | I’m not really sure. | 我也不太清楚 |
[25:53] | It must have been one hell of an exchange. | 肯定是笔不可抗拒的交易 |
[25:55] | Listen, Gray, I’m working with CTU right now. | 听着,格雷,我现在在跟CTU一起做事 |
[25:57] | I’m trying to help them out with something. | 我要帮他们找到些东西 |
[25:59] | Yeah, uh, Sam said that you were, uh, | 嗯,山姆说,你想要…… |
[26:01] | you were trying to find Dad? | 你想要找爸爸? |
[26:02] | Yeah. Where is he? | 是,他在哪儿呢? |
[26:03] | I don’t know. He took off yesterday without | 我也不知道,他昨天乘飞机走了 |
[26:05] | saying where he was going. | 但是没说去哪里 |
[26:06] | I assume he went to visit one of his girlfriends. | 我想可能是去见他的女朋友了吧 |
[26:07] | He’s got a few of them, you know. | 你知道的,他有好几个女朋友呢 |
[26:08] | One of them’s really kind of hot, | 她们其中有一个真的很辣 |
[26:10] | if you can believe that. | 如果你能相信的话 |
[26:11] | Why did he leave without his cell phone? | 他走时为什么没带手机? |
[26:12] | Um… I guess he just | 嗯……我猜可能是不想被打扰吧 |
[26:13] | didn’t want to be bothered. | |
[26:14] | Gray, I need your help. | 格雷,你得帮我 |
[26:16] | I need to find him. It’s important. | 我要找到他,这很重要 |
[26:17] | Yeah, whatever you need, Jack. | 嗯,没有问题,杰克 |
[26:18] | Um… I’ll make a few phone calls. | 嗯……那我得先打几个电话 |
[26:20] | Can I get back to you at this number? | 我能打这个号码给你回电吗? |
[26:22] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[26:23] | Okay. You got it. | 好的,等我消息 |
[26:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:31] | (phone ringing) | |
[26:33] | CTU. O’Brian. | CTU,奥布赖恩 |
[26:34] | Chloe, it’s Jack. I need you to help me find an address. | 克罗伊,我是杰克 我需要你帮我查一个地址 |
[26:37] | Whose? Graem Bauer. | – 谁的地址? – 格雷姆・鲍尔 |
[26:39] | Your brother? | 你哥哥? |
[26:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:41] | It should be in my family file. | 应该在我的家庭档案里面 |
[26:44] | I haven’t seen him in years. Is he still in Malibu? | 我很多年没有见他了 他还住在马力布吗? |
[26:47] | No, he’s in Indian Falls. | 不,他现在住在印第安瀑布附近 |
[26:49] | 226 Pine Crest Road. | 松顶路226号 |
[26:52] | Do you want his cell phone number? | 需要他的手机号码吗? |
[26:53] | No. | 不用了 |
[26:55] | I already have it. I just talked to him. | 我有了,我刚给他打了电话 |
[26:57] | Well, why didn’t you ask him where he lives? | 那你为什么不直接问他住在哪里? |
[26:59] | I’ll get back to you. | 我再打给你吧 |
[27:03] | ANNOUNCER: California Highway Patrol wants to make clear | 加州高速公路巡逻队宣称 |
[27:06] | that it is essential | 首要保证急救人员 能赶到巴伦西亚的事故现场营救伤者 |
[27:07] | their emergency personnel be allowed | |
[27:09] | to reach those injured in Valencia. | |
[27:11] | So keep the streets clear. | 因此请保持道路畅通 |
[27:13] | Once again, a nuclear bomb has gone off in Valencia. | 再重复一遍 巴伦西亚那里爆炸了一颗核弹 |
[27:16] | The President will address the nation… | 总统会在半小时内…… |
[27:18] | Dad. Josh. | – 爸爸 – 乔希 |
[27:19] | …in a half hour. | 向全国发表演说 |
[27:23] | You and your mom doing okay? | 你和你妈妈现在都还好吗? |
[27:24] | Yeah. I mean, on the news they’re talking about | 嗯,新闻上都在讲 |
[27:27] | nuclear fallout. We’ll be fine. | – 核辐射的问题 – 我们会没事的 |
[27:28] | Look, you know, we’re actually safer now. They’ve made | 听着,我们现在实际上更加安全了 |
[27:31] | their big show in L.A. with this nuke. Whatever’s gonna | 他们在洛杉矶用核弹上演了一除好戏 |
[27:33] | happen next, I’m sure it’s gonna be in another city. | 不管还会发生什么,肯定是在别的城市了 |
[27:35] | Okay? Yeah. | – 对吗? – 没错 |
[27:39] | Josh, I need to talk to your mom alone. | 乔希,我要和你妈妈单独谈谈 |
[27:42] | For a minute. All right. | – 就一会儿 – 好的 |
[27:51] | I just got | 我刚跟我弟弟杰克通了电话 |
[27:53] | off the phone with my brother, Jack. | |
[27:54] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[27:56] | How? I thought | 怎么可能?我以为他还被关在中国呢 |
[27:57] | the Chinese were holding him. | |
[27:58] | He’s back in Los Angeles. | 他已经回到洛杉矶了 |
[28:00] | (scoffs) | |
[28:01] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[28:02] | Apparently not. | 肯定没错 |
[28:05] | He’s looking for Dad. | 他在找爸爸 |
[28:06] | Is he coming here? | 他要过来吗? |
[28:08] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[28:09] | Are you hoping he will? Don’t go there, Gray. | – 你希望他来吗? – 别那样,格雷? |
[28:12] | We’re already there. | 已经那样了 |
[28:13] | I’m just looking for a little honesty. | 我希望能能听到实话 |
[28:15] | You weren’t over Jack | 我们结婚的时候 |
[28:16] | when we got married, and you’re still not. | 你就没有忘记他 你现在仍然没有 |
[28:18] | Okay, how’s this for a little honesty? | 好吧,你要听什么样的实话 |
[28:21] | Insecurity in a grown man is not attractive. | 一个大男人成天疑神疑鬼 可没有什么魅力 |
[28:33] | “The latest terrorist incident”? | “最新的恐怖袭击事件”? |
[28:36] | This was a nuclear bomb. | 这可是一颗核弹! |
[28:38] | Can we call it what it is? | 不能说出真相吗? |
[28:40] | We thought it would give the President | 我们只是觉得这样可以 让总统有回旋的余地 |
[28:42] | a little more flexibility. | |
[28:43] | Once you mention the word “nuclear,” | 一旦你提到了“核弹” |
[28:44] | they’re not gonna hear anything else. | 他们就听不进别的了 |
[28:46] | No, actually, Ellen, they will hear the truth. | 不,实际上,艾伦 他们想要听的是真相 |
[28:48] | Everybody in this country knows what happened today. | 所有这个国家的人都知道今天发生了什么 |
[28:51] | And now they’re looking for reassurances | 不管今天发生了多么糟糕的事 |
[28:52] | that no matter how ugly | 他们只想知道是总统在负责此事 这能让他们放心下来 |
[28:54] | this thing is, the President is in charge. | |
[28:56] | Listen, we don’t have any tangible leads | 听着,我们现在是有点手足无措 而且都没什么信心 |
[28:59] | and confidence is low. | |
[29:02] | Now, if I go out there and I lie to the American | 但是如果现在我走出去 跟全国民众撒谎说 |
[29:04] | public and tell them that we’re on top of this, | 一切都已在掌握之中 |
[29:07] | and then some other bomb goes off somewhere… | 而某地又爆炸其他炸弹的话 |
[29:09] | they won’t believe a single word I say. That can’t happen. | 他们就不会再相信我说的每一个字了 我们绝不能这样 |
[29:11] | I agree, sir, and that’s why I see an opportunity here. | 我很同意,总统先生 这也正是机会之所在 |
[29:14] | Opportunity? | 机会? |
[29:16] | This bomb is going to remove | 这颗炸弹已经消除了我们关于是否 应该采取更积极地措施 |
[29:17] | any remaining doubt that we should be taking more aggressive | |
[29:20] | measures, suspension of certain freedoms. | 来针对这些所谓自由权利的疑问 |
[29:22] | Internment, deportation. | 拘留和驱逐手段 |
[29:24] | Now is the time to start hitting those topics. | 该是提上议事日程的时候了 |
[29:27] | Tom, you are counseling | 汤姆,你在建议我们施行“恐惧政策” |
[29:28] | that we embrace the politics of fear. | |
[29:30] | I am saying that we | 我是说我们应该接受现实 我们现在很害怕 |
[29:32] | embrace reality. We are afraid, | |
[29:34] | but if fear consolidates public support | 但如果恐惧能够巩固国家安全 |
[29:37] | for measures that save our nation from extinction, | 使其免受灭顶之灾 |
[29:41] | then you bet, I’m in support of fear. | 那我一定会支持恐惧政策 |
[29:43] | Tom, the people cannot be any more afraid than they are now. | 汤姆,公众现在已经怕到了极点 |
[29:47] | I would like this message to have a calming effect. | 我希望演说起到安抚民心的效果 |
[29:50] | Yes, we will call this a nuclear bomb, because | 好的,那我们就说是核弹 |
[29:52] | that is what it is, but if we expect | 实事求是 但是如果我们还期待 |
[29:54] | civil order on those streets, | |
[29:56] | we cannot stoke the panic. | 街上能一如既往地平静的话 我们就不能引起恐慌 |
[29:59] | We’re not gonna mention policy in this speech. | 这次演说中不会提到任何政策问题 |
[30:02] | The American public just needs to know that every single member | 美国公众只需要知道 这个职能部门的每个人 |
[30:04] | of this administration is working with the single | |
[30:06] | purpose of restoring order and making our streets safe again. | 都在齐心协力让街道恢复安全 |
[30:13] | I don’t need a list of names. | 我不需要人名名单 |
[30:15] | I need one person who can do the job. | 我只需要一个能为我干活的 |
[30:18] | MAN: I’ll get back to you. | 那我再打给你吧 |
[30:20] | (horn honks) | |
[30:29] | What took you so long? | 你为什么花了这么长时间? |
[30:31] | Why couldn’t you just pick me up at my place, huh? | 你就不能在我的地方接我啊? |
[30:34] | Instead of leaving me on some street corner | 别总让我像妓女似的站在街角 |
[30:35] | looking like some hooker. | |
[30:38] | Just get in the car. | 上车就是了 |
[30:45] | Do not… talk to me… | 别用你跟你的姘头说话时 一样的口气跟我说话 |
[30:47] | like one of your bimbos. | |
[30:49] | You got me? | 明白了吗? |
[30:53] | They just | 新闻上面说 |
[30:54] | said on the news | |
[30:55] | that if the wind changes… we’re screwed. | 如果风向变了,我们都会完蛋 |
[31:03] | I just want to get out of the city | 我只想离开这个城市 |
[31:05] | and get to Vegas. | 去维加斯 |
[31:06] | We’re not going to Vegas. | 我们不去维加斯 |
[31:09] | Oh, no. I’m not going to Palm Springs… | 啊,不,我不要去棕泉市…… |
[31:11] | Again. No. No, no. That’s where you | 又去那里,不,不,不 |
[31:12] | can just drop me off right here. | 你干脆在这里就让我下来得了 |
[31:14] | That place is like assisted living for an entire city. | 那整个市就像是个养老院 |
[31:16] | We’re not going there either. | 我们也不去那里 |
[31:18] | We have some things | 我们在这里有事情要做 |
[31:19] | we gotta do here first. | |
[31:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[31:22] | A nuclear bomb just went off, like 25 miles from here. | 一枚核弹刚刚就在 距离这里约25英里处爆炸了 |
[31:26] | I’m talking about a lot of money. | 我谈的可是一大笔钱 |
[31:28] | Now, shut up. Darren. | – 现在闭嘴 – 达伦 |
[31:30] | Stop talking… | 现在别说了! |
[31:32] | now! | |
[31:37] | FAYED: Yes. | 好的 |
[31:38] | Things are looking up. | 我们正在找呢 |
[31:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[31:41] | It means | 意思是 |
[31:42] | I might be able to find someone | 我可能会找个人替你做脏活 |
[31:43] | to do your dirty work. | |
[31:44] | How soon? | 要多久? |
[31:46] | I expect to have some good news for you within the hour. | 一个小时内给你消息 |
[31:48] | Just make sure my money is ready to wire. | 准备好给我打钱就行了 |
[31:50] | The money is ready now. | 钱已经准备好了 |
[31:54] | McCarthywillfind someone for us. | 麦卡锡会给我们找个人 |
[31:56] | Tell the men these bombs will go off today as scheduled. | 告诉大伙核弹会在今天照计划引爆 |
[32:19] | –Finished with Assad. He gave me | 跟阿萨德谈完了 |
[32:20] | a few more names, but nothing that he thought would help. | 他告诉我更多的名字 但是都没有用 |
[32:24] | BUCHANAN: a What else did he say? | 他还说了些什么吗? |
[32:25] | He wants peace. | 他想要和平 |
[32:27] | You believe him? | 你相信他? |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:37] | The President would like you transported to Washington DC. | 总统想把你运送到华盛顿首府 |
[32:40] | You’ll be leaving out of Port Hueneme on a military jet. | 你会从怀尼米港坐军用飞机离开 |
[32:44] | Some of the information you gave us checked out. | 你给的有些信息我们已经查了 |
[32:48] | Good luck here in Los Angeles. | 祝你在洛杉矶好运 |
[32:50] | I hope the worst is over. | 但愿最糟糕的已经过去了 |
[32:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:12] | Sir, the FBI just upgraded one of their leads. | 长官,FBI刚刚提供了一条他们的信号 |
[33:15] | They’re sending us live audio they think we should monitor. What kind of audio? | – 他们给我们传送了一条直播音频 他们觉得我们应该监控一下 – 什么样的音频? |
[33:18] | They’ve got a guy wearing a wire at the Anacostia Detention Facility. | 他们在阿那卡斯提亚拘禁基地 的一个人身上装了窃听器 |
[33:21] | They think one the detainees may have information about Fayed. | 他们认为有的囚犯知道费耶德的消息 |
[33:24] | Give it to Chloe. Make it a priority. | 交给克罗伊处理,并给予优先权 你看见发生什么了吗? 他们已经是第二次抓起他 当着我们的面打他了 我们对他一无所知,沙林 我们要跟他保持距离 他跟我们是一伙的,海达尔 看看他 |
[33:51] | –Walid should not be doing this. | 瓦利德不该这么做的 |
[33:54] | He’s going to be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[33:55] | That is not the point. This was his decision. | – 那不是重点 – 这是他的决定 |
[33:57] | And it was the right one. | 这个决定是正确的 |
[33:59] | Usually it takes weeks or months to develop a cover. | 通常需要数周甚至数月的时间来发展卧底 |
[34:01] | He might be able to find something out within hours. | 他则可能会在数小时能找到信息 |
[34:03] | If this works, he’ll have done a heroic thing for his country. | 如果奏效的话 他就为国家做出了英勇的贡献 |
[34:06] | Please don’t give me speeches, okay? | 请不要跟我打官腔,好吗? |
[34:08] | If it works? What if it doesn’t? | “如果奏效的话”,如果没有呢? |
[34:10] | What if they find out he’s wearing a wire? The guards inside | 如果他们发现他戴着窃听器呢? |
[34:12] | know what’s going on. They’ll keep an eye on him. | 里面的警卫知道情况 他们会留心他的 |
[34:15] | Right. You know, it’s probably not | – 对啊 – 要知道,你最好不要呆在这里 |
[34:17] | the best thing that you’re here. | |
[34:18] | I’ve told you before– Walid is my client. | 我告诉过你了,瓦利德是我的委托人 |
[34:20] | I know what you told me, | 我知道 |
[34:22] | and frankly that carries no weight with the FBI. | 老实说,那对于FBI来说那是无关紧要的 |
[34:24] | Now let’s be honest. | 坦率的说 |
[34:26] | The only reason you’re here, | 你能在这里的唯一原因是 |
[34:28] | is you’re the President’s sister. | 你是总统的妹妹 |
[34:29] | Then you remember that, and we’ll be fine. | 那么你最好记住那点 我们也就相安无事了 |
[34:32] | You don’t have any trouble bending the rules | 当事情符合你的利益的时候 |
[34:35] | when it’s to your advantage, do you? | 你就可以任意违规,不是吗? |
[34:36] | (Salim speaking Arabic) | |
[34:41] | What did they want with you? | 他们想要你做什么? |
[34:45] | I shouldn’t bring you into this. | 我不能把你牵扯进来的 |
[34:47] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[34:48] | You can talk to me. | 你能跟我讲的 |
[34:52] | I heard the guard say | 我听警卫说 |
[34:54] | he found something in your wallet. | 他在你钱包里找到了些东西 |
[34:56] | Yeah, they confiscated it. | 是啊,被他们没收了 |
[34:58] | What was it? | 是什么? |
[34:59] | What did he find? | 他找到了什么? |
[35:01] | A phone number. | 一个电话号码? |
[35:02] | Whose? | 谁的? |
[35:12] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:14] | If you and I are in the same situation here, | 你跟我在这里处于同样的状况 |
[35:17] | we should know each other. | 我们应该互相了解的 |
[35:21] | Talk to me. | 跟我讲吧 |
[35:24] | Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten involved. | 也许我不应牵涉进去 |
[35:28] | I met some people through my organization. | 通过我的组织,我认识了一些人 |
[35:30] | What organization is that? | 什么组织? |
[35:31] | The IAA. | 伊斯兰教联合会 |
[35:33] | I’m regional director. | 我是地区主管 |
[35:34] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[35:37] | Most of what we do has no teeth. | 我们大多数人都很安分 |
[35:40] | I was introduced to a man who was more active. | 经人介绍我认识了个很激进的人 |
[35:42] | I wanted to help him. | 我曾想帮助他 |
[35:43] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[35:45] | We set up a meeting, | 我们本来要会面的 |
[35:46] | but before I had a chance, I was grabbed. | 但是还没等到机会我就被捕了 |
[35:50] | Who is this person? | 那家伙是谁? |
[35:54] | Abu Fayed. | 阿布・费耶德 |
[35:58] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[36:01] | No. | 不 |
[36:03] | But, please… | 但是,请…… |
[36:06] | Join us, brother. | 加入我们吧,兄弟 |
[36:20] | –He did that well. | 他做得不错 |
[36:21] | What happens now? | 现在会发生什么? |
[36:23] | He’s going to have to sell himself to the others | 他要把自己推销给其他人 |
[36:25] | before they open up. | 来解除他们的戒心 |
[36:30] | (doorbell rings) | |
[36:38] | Jack… | 杰克…… |
[36:40] | uh… didn’t know that you were coming here. | 呃……还不知道你要来呢 |
[36:42] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[36:44] | Yeah, sure, yeah. Come on in. Come in. | 嗯,好的,进来,进来 |
[36:50] | Damn, Jack, | 该死,杰克 |
[36:51] | it’s good to see you. Good to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了,很高兴见到你 |
[36:58] | Um, you’ve never been here before, have you? | 呃,你以前没来这里,是吧? |
[37:00] | No. | 没有 |
[37:01] | God, when was the last time we saw each other? | 天,我们上次见面是什么时候了? |
[37:03] | When Teri died. | 泰瑞死的时候 |
[37:05] | That’s right. The funeral. | 不错,葬礼的时候 |
[37:07] | Have you found Dad yet? | 你找到爸爸了吗? |
[37:08] | No, no, I made some calls, but so far noth… | 没,没有呢,我打了不少电话 但是,迄今为止还没有…… |
[37:11] | Hey, Josh. | 嗨,乔希 |
[37:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:14] | Josh, this is your Uncle Jack. | 乔希,这是你叔叔杰克 |
[37:15] | You two have not seen each other | 你们俩很久没见面了 |
[37:17] | in a long time. | |
[37:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:22] | Hi, Josh. | 你好,乔希 |
[37:27] | How you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[37:28] | Okay, I guess. | 我想还不错 |
[37:30] | It’s kind of been a weird day. | 今天真是不可思议的一天 |
[37:31] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊,我知道 |
[37:33] | Josh, give your father some privacy. | 乔希,给你爸爸点隐私 |
[37:44] | JOSH: Maybe we can talk later. | 也许我们可以以后再聊 |
[37:45] | I would like that. | 非常愿意 |
[37:51] | Marilyn, I’m sorry for the intrusion. | 马丽琳,非常抱歉打搅你 |
[37:53] | I just need to get | 我只是想知道些爸爸的消息 |
[37:55] | some information about our father and then I’ll leave. | 然后我就走 |
[38:03] | Well, that was pleasant, wasn’t it? | 唔,那很好,不是吗? |
[38:05] | Come on, let’s go to my office. | 过来,去我的办公室 |
[38:22] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[38:24] | I’m fine. | 没关系 |
[38:26] | Okay, so what are we doing here, Jack? | 好的,那我们在这里干什么,杰克? |
[38:28] | Our father used to do business | 我们的父亲过去常跟 前苏联的一个将军做生意 |
[38:30] | with an ex-Russian general. | |
[38:32] | His name was Gredenko. Do you know him? | 他的名字叫格列登科,你了解他吗? |
[38:33] | Um… no. | 呃……不 |
[38:35] | He must be one of the old guard. | 他一定是老警卫队的 |
[38:37] | You can’t believe some of the drinking buddies | 爸爸多年来交的那些酒肉朋友 不值得相信的 |
[38:39] | Dad’s cultivated over the years. | |
[38:41] | Oh, there was this one time, | 啊,曾经有一次 |
[38:43] | we were down in Venezuela, this was before Chavez… | 我们在委内瑞拉,这是在…… |
[38:44] | Gray! | 格雷! |
[38:46] | I didn’t come here to listen to your stories. | 我不是来听你讲故事的 |
[38:48] | I’m serious. I need to find Dad. | 我是认真的,我要找到爸爸 我不是开玩笑的 |
[38:51] | Okay, we will. | 好吧,会的 |
[38:53] | Boy, Jack, you could never just | 杰克,你不可能永远 |
[38:55] | walk in a room and get along, could you? | 靠你自己,不是吗? |
[38:57] | I mean, I know, you know, | 我的意思是 你我心里都清楚 |
[38:58] | you must have gone through hell in China and everything, | 你在中国一定受了数不清的苦 |
[39:01] | but look on the bright side– you got out. | 但你终究从那里出来了 |
[39:03] | You’re here. You should just relax a little bit. | 都到这儿了,你应该放松一点 |
[39:33] | –Ow. | 嗷 |
[39:38] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[39:47] | If you try and raise your voice, I will rip | 你要是敢大声说话 |
[39:49] | your tongue out, are we clear? | 我就把你舌头割下来,听见了吗? |
[39:53] | Gray, people in this country are dying. | 格雷,美国人正在死去 |
[39:55] | I need some information. | 我需要一些信息 |
[39:56] | Are you going to give it to me, | 你是打算自己给我呢 |
[39:58] | or do I have to start hurting you? | 还是等我动手? |
[40:00] | Actually, you’re hurting me now. | 我觉得你已经动手了 |
[40:01] | Trust me… I’m not. | 老实说,还没呢 |
[40:12] | (door opening) | |
[40:14] | The speech is in the teleprompter, sir. | 先生,讲稿已经输入提示器了 |
[40:17] | With the most recent changes? | 是最近修改过的版本吗? |
[40:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:25] | Are you all right, sir? | 您没事吧,先生? |
[40:31] | Tom, I can’t let the American public see how scared I am. | 汤姆,我不能让公众看见我害怕的样子 |
[40:34] | No, you cannot. | 对,一定不能 |
[40:37] | But then we just got hit by a nuclear bomb. | 但我们刚刚被原子弹袭击 |
[40:39] | Bravado would be no more appropriate than fear. | 虚张声势的表现还不如恐惧呢 |
[40:44] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢你,汤姆 |
[41:18] | My fellow Americans, | 同胞们 |
[41:21] | there is no easy way to say the words… | 当我告诉你们 |
[41:24] | America has been hit by a nuclear weapon. | 美国受到了核武器攻击 你们一定难以接受 |
[41:26] | But, as you know, this is now a fact. | 但你们也知道 这一切已经成了事实 |
[41:31] | The question remains, what do we as a country, | 现在的问题是 面对这样的危机 |
[41:34] | as a people, do about it? | 我们整个国家、整个民族将如何应对? |
[41:36] | How do we rationalize the fear and sorrow | 我们将如何理智地处理 |
[41:39] | that each one of us feels? | 心中的恐惧和伤感? |
[41:40] | Do we let our anger guide us down a dangerous path? | 我们是会被愤怒引向不归路 |
[41:44] | Or do we come together, | 还是会团结一致 |
[41:46] | continuing to show courage and strength | 在敌人面前 |
[41:49] | in the face of our enemy? | 显示我们的勇气和实力? |
[41:51] | Now, this horrible act of evil | 当前针对我们这个伟大国家的这种 |
[41:53] | which has struck our great nation | 可怕的、邪恶的进攻 |
[41:55] | is the cowardly action of barbaric men. | 是野蛮人的懦弱行为 |
[41:58] | One more thing comes out of your mouth that I don’t want | 你再多说一句废话 |
[42:00] | to hear, and this is gonna start to hurt. I told you, I don’t know | – 我可就真的不客气了 – 跟你说了我不知道爸爸在哪里 |
[42:02] | where Dad is. What do you want from me? | 你到底想让我说什么? |
[42:04] | The truth. That is the truth. | – 说实话 – 这就是实话 |
[42:05] | I swear to you on my family’s life. | 我以我全家人性命发誓 |
[42:10] | Not good enough. | 这还不够 |
[42:19] | (clattering) | |
[42:22] | You brought this on yourself. | 你这可是自找的 |
[42:27] | -=TLF SUB TEAM=- http://tlfsub.eastgame.net |