时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 24 Season 6 Episode 9 | 反恐24小时 |
[00:10] | PREVIOUSLY ON 24 | |
[00:13] | That’s hyocine-pentothal. | 这是东莨菪碱-喷妥撒 (一种神经测谎剂 用来产生疼痛) |
[00:14] | You will experience a painI can’t even describe. | 你将经历常人想象不到的痛苦 |
[00:17] | At 8cc’s,I run the riskof inducing heart attack. | 到8cc的时候 就会有突发心脏病的风险 |
[00:20] | Four cc’s! | 再加4cc! |
[00:21] | That’s 8cc’s total,jack. | 已经注射8cc了! |
[00:22] | His vitals are spikingacro the line. | 他的器官要衰竭了 |
[00:24] | Four cc’s! | 再注射4cc! |
[00:27] | the connection you foundbetween dad and gredenkohad to do with a contractthat was awarded to us. | 你发现的父亲和Gredenko之间的联系 和我们被授权的一个合同有关 |
[00:33] | What did an ex-russian generalhave to do with the contract? | 前苏将军和这个合同会有什么关系? |
[00:35] | It was his job to releasethe old nukes… | 他的工作是将废旧的核武器 |
[00:39] | into the U.S.For decommissioning. | 移交给美国 即核武器退役 |
[00:42] | He knows you didn’ttell him everything. | 他知道你对他有所隐瞒 |
[00:43] | Yeah,and I won’T. | 当然 |
[00:44] | You know I won’t,dad. | 你知道我不会告诉他更多的 爸爸 |
[00:45] | Have to be sure. | 我得确保这一点 |
[00:57] | I would like youto appear on televisionand appeal to membersof islamic communitieseverywhereto come forward withy information regarding fayed. | 我要你上电视 让全世界的伊斯兰教众 来提供有关Fayed的消息 无论他在天涯海角 |
[01:06] | I certainly can’treach out to them for help,but I know you can. | 我肯定无法得到他们的帮助 但是你能 |
[01:09] | Fayed has alreadycalled me a traitor. | Fayed已经叫我叛徒了 |
[01:11] | And many others will follow himif there is even a suspicionthat I am an american puppet! | 而如果人们再产生任何一点怀疑我是 美国的走狗 还会有更多的人追随他 |
[01:15] | Not a puppet,a partner. | 不是走狗 是伙伴 |
[01:17] | At least when it comes tofinding these nuclear weapons. | 至少在找到剩下的核武这方面 我们是合作关系 |
[01:19] | The president just rejectedevery one of my proposals. | 总统刚刚拒绝了我的所有建议 |
[01:24] | A change in leadershipis imperative to ensurethis nation’s security. | 为了保证这个国家的安全 领导权的变更是必要的 |
[01:28] | I’m not talking aboutholding hearings. | 我不是说什么举行听证会 |
[01:31] | Something more… | 我们会… |
[01:32] | immediatewould haveto happen. | 采用一些更加立竿见影的方法 |
[01:34] | This is the engineer? | 这就是那个工程师? |
[01:35] | You’ve got the wrong man. | 你找错人了 |
[01:38] | You’re going to modify thisso that I can use itto reprogram the bombs. | 你要把这个进行改装 然后我就能重新给炸弹编程了 |
[01:42] | You will do it. | 你会答应的 |
[01:44] | The question ishow much pain will be inflictedon you before you comply. | 问题只是妥协前 你能承受多少痛苦 |
[01:51] | stop! | 住手! |
[01:53] | I’ll do it. | 我答应你 |
[01:58] | Arm it. | 启动核弹 |
[02:04] | Very good. | 很好 |
[02:11] | Fayed’s already gone. | Fayed已经跑了 |
[02:13] | The reprogramming device thatfayed had me build for him,if it’s not here,it meanshe took it with him. | Fayed要我帮他造的程序重编装置 若不在这 他肯定带走了 |
[02:17] | And with it,he can activatethe other bombs he hasanytime he wants. | 有了那个东西 只要他愿意 他可以随时激活其他炸弹 |
[02:23] | THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 2:00 P.M. TO 3:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生在下午2时到3时之间 |
[03:15] | yes? | 恩? |
[03:15] | I have the arming device. | 启动引信的装置已经拿到手了 |
[03:17] | But I had to leaveone of the suitcases behind. | 不过落下了一个箱子 |
[03:20] | What happened? | 怎么搞的? |
[03:21] | Ctu found me. | CTU找到我了 |
[03:23] | I needed to preoccupy themwith a bomb to enable my escape. | 为了逃跑 我用了一个炸弹 来吸引他们的注意力 |
[03:27] | The delivery system softwarewas programmedfor five detonationsat five high-priority targets. | 投射核弹的系统 其软件本来是设计 用来炸毁5个重要目标的 |
[03:34] | Because of your carelessness,we are now down to three. | 现在由于你的失误 只能炸毁3个了 |
[03:38] | More than enough forour needs,gredenko. | 已经超出我们的需要了 Gredenko |
[03:41] | You just make sure the deliverysystem arrives on schedule. | 你只要确保投射系统 能按时到达就行了 |
[03:46] | The trucks have left nevada,and they’ll reach the locationwithin two hours. | 货车已经离开内华达州 两小时内会到达目的地 |
[03:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:52] | You can use the time you haveto reprogramyour targeting software. | 你可以利用这段时间 重新调整下软件的目标设置 |
[03:55] | Call me when it’s completed. | 完成之后打给我 |
[04:07] | since the faawas unable to trackfayed’s chopper,we have toassume it set down somewhereoutside the containment area. | 既然联邦航空局没法跟踪Fayed的直升机 我们得假设它已经降落在封锁区外 |
[04:13] | We may not knowwhere fayed is, | 我们不知道Fayed在哪 |
[04:15] | but we do know he’s inpossession of a devicethat will enablehim to activatethe three remaining suitcasenukes in his arsenal. | 但可以肯定他手上有某种设备 能够激活剩下的3个手提箱炸弹 |
[04:22] | Our only potential leadwas uploadedfrom the hard drive of a laptoprecovered at the sceneby jack bauer and his team. | 唯一的线索是恢复Jack他们在现场 找到的笔记本电脑硬盘上的数据 |
[04:28] | Milo. | |
[04:28] | There was an e-mail fragmentI was able to restorefrom the computer’s hard drive; | 从那硬盘上我暂时只找到 一封电子邮件的碎片 |
[04:32] | it made reference torecent communications betweenfayed and dmitri gredenko. | 显示Fayed和Dmitri Gredenko 最近有过接触 |
[04:37] | Gredenko is the formersoviet general in chargeof turning over russian nukesto the U.S.For decommission. | Gredenko是前苏联的将军 掌管将退役核武器移交美国的事务 |
[04:42] | Ultimately,he was the source ofthe weapons fayed now possesses. | 他就是Fayed手上武器的最终来源 |
[04:45] | So,clearly,gredenko’smore involved in thisthan we realized. | 显而易见 Gredenko比我们想象中 陷得要深 |
[04:48] | What’s his interestin helping fayed? | 他帮Fayed的动机是什么? |
[04:50] | Gredenko’s an ultranationalist. | Gredenko是个极端民族主义分子 |
[04:52] | His desire to harm this country,economically and otherwise,is in sync with fayed’S. | 他想要打击美国的经济和社会 这点上他和Fayed是一致的 |
[04:56] | Have we gotten any updated intelon his location? | 有没有关于他藏身地点的最新情报? |
[04:58] | Interpol just confirmedhe’s no longer in moscow. | 国际刑警组织刚已确认 他不在莫斯科 |
[05:01] | Since the pointof originfingerprint on thee-mail fragmentwas pacific time, | 鉴于电子邮件上的自动签名 是美国西部标准时间 |
[05:05] | I think it’s safe to assumehe’s somewhere on the westcoast,possibly los angeles. | 我想八成他是已经在西海岸某处 弄不好就是洛杉矶 |
[05:10] | Chloe,run a data sweep throughins and customs channels. | Chloe 去查查海关的出入境记录 |
[05:12] | See if we can trackhow he got in the country. | 看看能不能找到他是怎么进入美国的 |
[05:30] | morris. | |
[05:31] | We have to takehim to medical. | 我们得送他去医务室 |
[05:33] | I just want to talkto him for a minute. | 我就和他说几句话 |
[05:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:35] | Give us ten minutes. | 过十分钟再说 |
[06:01] | Bill. | |
[06:02] | Jack. | |
[06:03] | We able to pull anythingoff the hard drive we found? | 在硬盘上找到有用的东西了吗? |
[06:05] | We have. | 有 |
[06:05] | Apparently,fayed’s been incontact with dmitri gredenko. | Fayed曾经和Gredenko有过接触 |
[06:08] | Gredenko? | |
[06:09] | It’s lookingmore and more likehe’s been aidingfayed’s operation all along. | 看来他是一直在资助Fayed |
[06:12] | You think he’s herein los angeles. | 你觉得他就在洛杉矶? |
[06:14] | Evidence on the harddrive points to that. | 硬盘上的东西可以证明这点 |
[06:15] | What leads do you haveon gredenko? | 有关于Gredenko的线索吗? |
[06:17] | Your father’s companywas contractedto dispose of the nukesgredenko wasto hand over. | 根据合同 你父亲的公司负责处理 Gredenko要移交的核武器 |
[06:21] | My brother graemoversaw those contracts,not my father. | 那些合同是我弟负责的 不是我父亲 |
[06:23] | He still might havesome information. | 他还是可能知道点内情 |
[06:25] | Okay,fine,I’ll talk to him.Where is he? | 好 我和他谈谈 他在哪? |
[06:27] | He went to seeyour brother’s bodyin the morgue. | 他去太平间看你弟了 |
[06:31] | Okay,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | Chloe,you all right? | Chloe 你还好吧? |
[06:38] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[06:39] | Thank you for savingmorris’s life. | 谢谢你救了Morris一命 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[06:45] | I’m really glad fayed didn’tkill you this morning. | Fayed早上没能杀你 我很高兴 |
[06:48] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[06:51] | I have to talkto my father. | 我得去和我爸谈谈了 |
[06:53] | I… | 我… |
[06:54] | just want to thank youfor everything. | 只想感谢你做的一切 |
[08:14] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:19] | Whatever your brothermay have done,he didn’t deserve this. | 不论你弟弟做了什么 他不应是这个下场 |
[08:27] | I didn’t meanfor this to happen. | 我也不想这样 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:33] | Well… | |
[08:37] | dad,I’m sorry about graem. | 爸爸 Graem的事我很遗憾 |
[08:40] | I am. | 真的很遗憾 |
[08:43] | But right now,ctu wants to know aboutyour connectionto dmitri gredenko. | 但是现在 CTU想知道 你和Gredenko的关系 |
[08:51] | What? | 什么? |
[08:52] | We believe thathe’s working with fayed. | 我们认为他和Fayed是一伙的 |
[08:53] | They want to knowwhat you know about him. | 他们想知道你所掌握的 有关他的一切信息 |
[08:56] | He was the russian liaisonon our government contract todecommission soviet nukes.Why? | 在处理前苏退役核武器的政府合同中 他是前苏方面的联系人 有关系吗? |
[09:01] | What kind of dealingsdid you have with him? | 你们和他有过什么样的交易? |
[09:04] | Couple of phone calls tomoscow,that’s about it. | 打过几次电话到莫斯科 都是例行公事 |
[09:06] | Do you know of any contactsthat gredenko might havewhich would allow fayed to movethe remaining four nukes? | 你知道任何Gredenko和Fayed之间的接触 使得他取走了剩下的4枚核弹吗? |
[09:11] | Look,jack,like I told you,I had virtually no involvement. | Jack 我已经告诉过你 我和这事一点关系都没有 |
[09:16] | Graem oversaw the project,he dealt with gredenko. | Graem负责这事 也是他和Gredenko接触 |
[09:19] | Whatever you need to knowdied with him. | 你想要知道的 都已经随他一起去了 |
[09:26] | You know where marilyn is? | 那你知道Marilyn在哪吗? |
[09:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:29] | Why? | 为什么找她? |
[09:30] | You gonna question her,too? | 也要审问她吗? |
[09:38] | She’s probably with josh. | 她可能和Josh在一起 |
[09:41] | He’s taking the deathof his fatherpretty hard. | 他爸爸死了 Josh伤心欲绝 |
[09:46] | Leave themalone,jack. | 别去打扰他们 Jack |
[09:48] | Let them grievein peace. | 让他们在平静中哀悼吧 |
[09:52] | I’ll make a call to someof the company executives. | 我会打电话给一些公司主管 |
[09:57] | About gredenko. | 问问和Gredenko有关的事 |
[10:00] | Maybe graem shared somethingthat I wasn’t privy to. | 也许Graem告诉了他们一些事情 是我所不知道的 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:27] | Try to rest. | 好好休息休息 |
[10:28] | You’re doingvery well. | 你已经做得很好了 |
[10:34] | You can go in now. | 你可以进去了 |
[10:42] | Morris? | |
[10:45] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[10:52] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[10:54] | What is there to say? | 有什么好说的? |
[10:58] | You were tortured. | 你被严刑拷打 |
[11:00] | You held out aslong as you could. | 你已经尽你所能地坚持了 |
[11:03] | I armed a nucleabomb. | 我启动了一颗核弹 |
[11:05] | You had to. | 你是被逼的 |
[11:06] | Fayed was gonna kill you. | 不然Fayed会杀了你 |
[11:07] | I wish to god he had. | 我倒是希望如此 |
[11:09] | Because of me,fayed has a device that canarm all the bloodysuitca nukeshe wants. | 因为我 Fayed有了可以控制 所有核武器的装置 |
[11:14] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能责怪你自己 |
[11:16] | When the next bomb goes off,andthousands of more peop die,everybody will rememberthat I was the onethat made it possible. | 当下一颗核弹爆炸 成千上万的人都死去了 人们会记得是我让这一切成为现实 |
[11:26] | That’s notgonna happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[11:28] | Ause we’re gonna find fayedand we’re gonna stop him,and none of thiswill matter. | 因为我们会找到Fayed 制止他 这些都不要紧 |
[11:31] | Are you any closerto finding him? | 你们快找到他了? |
[11:34] | No. | 没有 |
[11:41] | Just go,darling. | 快走 亲爱的 |
[11:44] | Go. | 快走 |
[12:09] | yes,Bauer? | 什么事 Bauer先生? |
[12:10] | We’ve got a problem. | 出了一个问题 |
[12:11] | Gredenko’s here. | Gredenko来了 |
[12:12] | In L.A.? | 在洛杉矶? |
[12:15] | Are you sure? | 你肯定么? 肯定 |
[12:15] | Yes. | 你肯定么? 肯定 |
[12:16] | Only,they don’tknow where he is. | 他们还不知道他在哪里 |
[12:18] | We’ve got to get to himbefore they do. | 我们要在他们之前找到他 |
[12:20] | If gredenkoimplicates me,everything–the company I foundedand spent my life protecting–it’s over,you understand? | 如果Gredendo把我卷进来 那么所有的一切 我花毕生精力保护的公司都完了 你懂么? |
[12:28] | Yes. | 懂 |
[12:29] | I’ll put ateam together. | 我带一个小队去 |
[12:30] | I’ll monitorctu from here. | 我在这里监视CTU |
[12:33] | If I hear of anything,I’ll call you. | 如果一有情况 我会通知你们 |
[12:34] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:35] | I don’t carewhat you have to do. | 不惜一切代价 |
[12:37] | You find gredenko,and you kill him. | 找到Gredenko 干掉他 |
[12:40] | Understood. | 明白 |
[12:51] | I talked to my fatherabout gredenko. | 我刚和我父亲谈了Gredenko |
[12:53] | He said he’d makesome inquiries,but ithink it’s a dead end. | 他说他先前做了些调查 但都行不通 |
[12:56] | He doesn’tknow anything. | 他一无所知 |
[12:57] | The news from hereisn’t much better. | 这里的消息也不尽人如意 |
[12:59] | But milo managed to tracethe fragment he pulled offfayed’s computerto a local I.P.Network. | 但是Milo用Fayed电脑上的碎片 追踪到了一个本地IP网络 |
[13:03] | It confirms gredenko isdefinitely here in L.A. | 证实了Gredenko确实是在洛杉矶 |
[13:06] | I’ve got my peoplemonitoring chatter,data-mininginteragency backlogson gredenko’s activitiesprior to going underground. | Gerdenko隐藏之前 我叫人监视Gredenko 的谈话 搜索隐藏数据和电脑日志 |
[13:13] | Right now,that’s all we can do. | 我们现在只能做那么多 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:16] | Have a seat,jack. | 坐下 Jack |
[13:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:24] | It’s the toxicology reporton your brother’s body. | 这是你弟弟尸检的毒理学报告 |
[13:28] | Forensic evidence indicates thatthe hyocine-pentatholyou administered to graemduring his interrogationcaused his coronary. | 法医证明是你给Graem注射的 东莨菪碱引起他心脏病发作 |
[13:37] | There’s something else. | 还有就是 |
[13:39] | I saw the field tape,and rick burke’sreport for division. | 我看了出勤的录像 和RickBurke给总部的报告 |
[13:45] | He said you exceeded protocols,even after he warned youof dangerous levels. | 他说你的行为过激 即使在他警告了你超过致死量之后 |
[13:49] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[13:51] | Agent burke tried to warn me. | Burke探员提醒过我 |
[13:52] | Then you pulleda gun on him. | 你还拔抢对着他 |
[13:56] | You must realizehow this looks,jack. | 你弟弟刚想杀你 就出了这事 |
[13:58] | Coming right after yourbrother tried to kill you. | 你应该知道别人会怎么想 |
[14:00] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[14:01] | Because you found out he wasresponsible for david palmer’sassassination. | 因为你发现他要对David Palmer的死负责 |
[14:03] | Yes,because I found outabout david palmer’sassassination. | 是的 因为我知道David Palmer的死因 |
[14:07] | ‘Cause I found outabout everything. | 我知道了所有的事情 |
[14:10] | I lost control. | 我情绪失控了 |
[14:13] | I tried to tell you I didn’tthink I could do this. | 我跟你说过我不能再干这个了 |
[14:16] | This job. | 我干不了了 |
[14:21] | I wanted to kill my brother. | 我想杀死我的弟弟 |
[14:23] | I wanted him dead. | 我要他死 |
[14:25] | I was standing over him… | 我威胁他 |
[14:28] | and I looked up and I sawmy father in the doorway… | 然后我抬头看到我父亲在门口 |
[14:32] | and everything just stopped. | 我就停下了 |
[14:36] | I ordered agent burketo shut down the iv,he did. | 我叫Burke探员停止静脉注射 他照做了 |
[14:42] | I thought we caught it in time. | 我以为我们来得及 |
[14:54] | Bill,I did not set out… | Bill 我去不是为了 |
[14:56] | to kill my brother. | 杀我弟弟的 |
[15:02] | I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[15:14] | I can adjust the reportbefore I send itto division. | 报告送往总部前 我可以做些修改 |
[15:19] | No. | 不要 |
[15:19] | Jack… | |
[15:20] | an internal affairsinvestigationwill impede our searchfor fayed and gredenko. | 内部调查会影响我们寻找 Fayed和Gredenko的进度 |
[15:24] | Right now,you arecritical to that. | 你就是我们的法宝 |
[15:25] | You cannot cover this up. | 你不能隐瞒这件事 |
[15:28] | I ordered agent burketo administerthe hyocine-pentathol. | 是我命令Burketo探员注射东莨菪碱的 |
[15:37] | I killed my brother. | 是我杀死了我弟弟 |
[15:40] | Whatever the consequences are,I accept them. | 无论是什么结果 我都承担 |
[15:46] | Bill… | |
[15:48] | do this right. | 这么做没错 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:59] | I’ll submit the report as is. | 我会原封不动的提交这份报告 |
[16:17] | There is some difficultywith my statement? | 我的报告里有问题? |
[16:21] | A little more emphasison religion,and less on politicsthan I expected. | 我想多强调一下宗教 政治方面少一点 |
[16:24] | Many of the peopleyou wish me to swayhave been persuadedthat our cause is a holy one. | 你叫我去说服的大部分人 都相信我们的事业是神圣的 |
[16:29] | I am not innocentin this manipulation. | 我却不是清白的 |
[16:32] | So i must address themin these termsif I am to enlisttheir cooperation. | 如果想寻求帮助 就要把这些说清楚 |
[16:39] | yes? | 什么事? |
[16:40] | Excuse me,sir. | 打扰一下 |
[16:42] | Vice president danielsis calling for you. | 副总统Daniels 的电话找你 |
[16:44] | Would you like to takeit in your office? | 您要去您的办公室接听么? |
[16:46] | No,I’ll take it in here. | 不 就在这里 |
[16:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:00] | Noah? | |
[17:02] | Thank you for taking my call,President. | 总统阁下 谢谢接听我的电话 |
[17:03] | I know you’re pressed for time. | 我知道你时间紧迫 |
[17:05] | What can I do for you? | 有什么我可以帮到你? |
[17:06] | I’ll get right to my point. | 我就开门见山 |
[17:06] | I’ve made no secretof my disappointmentthat you rejectedtom lennox’s planfor mass internmentof arab nationalsin our country. | 我对你拒绝Lennox拘留阿拉伯裔公民的提案 感到非常失望 |
[17:14] | The plan did not delineatecountry of origin,noah. | 这项提案与我们 建国的宗旨不符 Noah |
[17:16] | It was nothing more thana blanket proposalto arrest and detainthousands of muslimsliving here, | 提案毫无新意 不过就是采取些非常规手段 |
[17:21] | without due processI might add. | 逮捕和拘留一些生活在 这个国家的穆斯林人 |
[17:23] | Be that as it may,since,as I understand it, | 我知道这些 |
[17:26] | the terroristshave now acquiredthe capability to armthe three remainingnuclear weapons,I’m asking youto reconsider. | 恐怖分子有能力引爆三颗核弹 我希望你能重新考虑一下 |
[17:33] | And I thoughtI told you thatmy decision was notopen for debate. | 我已经说过这个问题无需在讨论了 |
[17:36] | Well,that’s unfortunate,President,since the majorityof your cabinet feelsthat you’re makinga tragic mistake. | 总统大人 非常遗憾 你内阁的大部分官员 都认为你犯了错误 代价会非常惨重 |
[17:42] | I respect that. | 我尊重你们的观点 |
[17:44] | But I firmly believethat our bestchance of stoppingfurther attacks will comefrom the intelligencedrawn from islamic communities. | 但是我坚信要制止进一步的袭击 就要依靠伊斯兰团体提供的情报 |
[17:53] | And you hope to obtain thatby letting a known terroristleader address the worldon american airwaves. | 你现在寄希望于一个”本拉登” 的广播演讲来达到你的目的 |
[18:02] | The man has murderedcountless innocentsover the past 20 years,and you are putting your hopesfor this country’ssafety on him. | 此人在过去20年里杀了无数无辜的人 现在你把这个国家的安危寄希望于他 |
[18:11] | Not entirely… | 不是全部 |
[18:13] | but to the extentthat he can help us,yes. | 只是寄希望于他力所能及的 |
[18:18] | President… | 总统大人… |
[18:22] | you apprched me to be yourrunning mate because you knewI could deliver voterswho questioned your… | 你选我当竞选伙伴是因为你 知道我能消除那些质疑你选民的疑虑 |
[18:27] | experience,who were afraidthat your presidencywould be too weakon national defense,and I… | 那些人担心你的当选 会削弱我们的国防 |
[18:35] | assured themotherwise,but nowyou’re proving them right. | 我向他们保证不会这样 但你却把自己推上了悬崖 |
[18:41] | There’s a thin line betweenconviction and stubbornness. | 立场坚定和固执其实只是一线之隔 |
[18:45] | You can stand firm,but just know that… | 你可以立场坚定 但你要知道 |
[18:48] | you’re standing alone. | 你是孤身一人 |
[18:51] | Are we done? | 说完了么? |
[18:53] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[19:05] | You are paying a very high pricefor doing this. | 你为了这样做真是不惜血本 |
[19:08] | Not as high as my countrywill pay if I’wrong. | 国家利益高于一切 |
[19:11] | As someone who hasalienated followersby choosingthe unpopular course,I suggest you tread carefullyamong your people. | 疏远自己的支持者 选择不受欢迎的方法 我建议阁下要多加小心 |
[19:20] | Assad,our culturesare very different,sir. | Assad 我们两国的文化很不一样 |
[19:23] | It’s not just a culturalissue,President. | 总统大人 这不是文化问题 |
[19:27] | It’s simplehuman nature. | 只是最基本的人性 |
[19:30] | They will come after you. | 他们会找你麻烦的 |
[19:33] | I assure you of that. | 我很肯定的告诉你 |
[20:06] | You sure it’s safeto talk in here? | 你肯定在这里说话安全? |
[20:08] | Yes,this area iscurrently unmonitored. | 是的 这里现在没有被监控 |
[20:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:12] | You intimated you had somesort of plan of dealingwith the president. | 你说你有应付总统的方法 |
[20:18] | Palmer’s refusal to implementyour proposals willunquestionably leadto the lossof many more american lives. | Palmer拒绝实施你的提案 势必会让更多的国民丧命 |
[20:26] | And I,and many others like mewho love this country,will notstand by idlyand let that happen. | 我和许许多多热爱这个国家的人 不会坐视这个发生 |
[20:34] | So what is it you propose? | 那你的计划是? |
[20:36] | I think you know. | 我想你知道 |
[20:39] | I need to hear. | 我要听你说出来 |
[20:43] | Definitive action. | 孤注一掷 |
[20:46] | We are in the middleof a national crisisand he is in over his head. | 我们的国家正处于危难中 而他脑袋却犯糊涂了 |
[20:50] | He’s broughtthis on himself. | 这是他自找的 |
[20:59] | Listen,before you startreconsideringand report me,just knowI will deny that weever had this conversation. | 你是不是在想要告发我 我要告诉你我会否认有过这次谈话 |
[21:10] | I’m not… | 我没有 |
[21:12] | I’m notreconsidering. | 我没这么想 |
[21:15] | I know what you’re sayingis necessary,I just… | 我知道你说的很对 不过我 |
[21:18] | cannot believe it hascome to this. | 不相信非要这么做 |
[21:27] | Who else is involved? | 还有谁? |
[21:28] | You don’t need to know that. | 你没必要知道 |
[21:30] | I’d like to knowwho I’m dealing with. | 我要知道我在和谁共事 |
[21:33] | Right now you’redealing with me. | 现在你就和我打交道 |
[21:35] | Vice president daniels,is he involved? | Daniels副总统 有他么? |
[21:37] | No. | 没有 |
[21:39] | The vice president doesn’tknow anything about this. | 副总统对此毫不知情 |
[21:41] | But we do know that heshares our sentimentin regard to the currentstate of affairs, | 但是我们知道对于现在的局势 他和我们的态度是一致的 |
[21:46] | and that he willenact your initiativesonce he has the power to do so. | 如果他有这个权力的话 会马上采用你的提案 |
[21:52] | You seem pretty certainthis is going to work. | 看来你对这事很有把握 |
[21:55] | More so with your help. | 有了你的帮助就更没问题了 |
[21:59] | I need the president’sitinerary. | 我需要总统车队的路线安排 |
[22:01] | Specifically,in regardsto assad’s televised address. | 尤其是去 Assad录制电视讲话地点 的路线安排 |
[22:05] | I do not havethe proper clearance. | 我没有权限看到这些信息 |
[22:07] | I need you to access it. | 我需要你帮我搞到 |
[22:08] | Why? | 为什么? 你要这些东西干什么? |
[22:09] | W-why do you need this? | 为什么? 你要这些东西干什么? |
[22:12] | Damn it,reed. | 该死的 Reed |
[22:14] | We’re talking aboutremoving the presidentof the united states. | 我们说的可是对 合众国的总统采取行动! |
[22:17] | Do not keep mein the dark here. | 别对我隐瞒! |
[22:19] | I never saidthat I wasthe architect of this. | 我从没说过这些都是我策划的 |
[22:22] | I’m just a conduit. | 我只是负责联系而已 |
[22:24] | Besides,for your sake,I thinkthat it is very importantthat we maintaina certain levelof plausible deniabili. | 再说了 为了你好 我认为有些事 不要说得那么清楚 有助于以后推脱责任 |
[22:31] | The less you know,the better. | 你知道得越少 越容易否认自己于此事有关 |
[22:39] | I’ll get you that itinerary. | 我会把路线安排给你的 |
[23:04] | – marilyn. – Hi. | – 嗨 |
[23:08] | I heard you were with josh,I didn’t want to disturb you. | 我听说你和Josh在一起 所以刚才不想打扰你们 |
[23:11] | Yeah,well,he’s taking itpretty hard. | 他非常难过 |
[23:14] | He loved hisfather very much. | 他很爱他爸爸 |
[23:18] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:19] | You don’t owe me an apology. | 你不用跟我道歉的 |
[23:22] | Maybe they haven’t told you the circumstancesof graem’s heart attack. | 他们没告诉你Graem心脏病发 的具体情况? |
[23:26] | They told me enough. | 他们都告诉我了 |
[23:29] | Look,jack,I know the kindof man graem was. | 听着Jack 我很清楚Graem是什么样的人 |
[23:33] | Even if he did die becauseof your interrogation,I don’t blame you.I blame him. | 就算他真的因你的审讯而死 我不怪你 怪他 |
[23:41] | The truth is,I’ve been trying to leave graem for years. | 实际上 几年来我一直想离开Graem |
[23:46] | But he threatenedto take josh away from me. | 但他威胁要夺走Josh的抚养权 |
[23:49] | Said I’d never see him again. | 还说会让我再也见不到儿子 |
[23:51] | – Did josh knowwhat he was like? – No. | – Josh知道他是这样的人吗? – 不知道 |
[23:56] | I always tried to protect him from the truthabout his father. | 我一直都不让他知道自己父亲的 真实面目 |
[23:59] | What have you told him about his father’s death? | 对于他父亲的死 你都告诉他什么了? |
[24:02] | Only that he had a heart attack. | 我只是说他心脏病发作 |
[24:04] | – That’s enough for now. – Yeah. | – 一时半会他不会细问细想 – 是啊 |
[24:09] | I’m sorry,I have to goback to work. | 对不起 我要回去工作了 |
[24:14] | If there’s anythingI can do. | 有什么我能做的请告诉我… |
[24:18] | Is it true there are more bombsout there? | 是不是真的还有核弹在恐怖分子手里? |
[24:21] | – Yes. – Are you any closerto finding them? | – 没错 – 你们是不是快要找到它们了? |
[24:25] | No,we’ve hit a road block. | 没有 我们现在进展缓慢 |
[24:27] | Right now we’re lookingfor a russian operative who we believe is helpingthe terrorists. | 现在我们在找一个俄国人 我们认为他帮助了恐怖分子 |
[24:31] | – Graem knew him. – Russian? | – Graem认识他 – 俄国人? |
[24:34] | A man named gredenko. | 他的名字叫 Gredenko |
[24:37] | You know him? | 你知道他? |
[24:39] | No. | 不 |
[24:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:58] | But you know something. | 但你知道些什么 |
[25:01] | Maybe.It was probably nothing. It was months ago. | 也许知道 也许什么都不是 是好几个月以前了 |
[25:04] | Marilyn,anything youcan tell us might help. | Marilyn 你能提供的任何情况都可能有用 |
[25:08] | Graem was going outa lot at night,and,uh, | Graem 经常在晚上出门 |
[25:13] | he saidit was work related,but I didn’t believe him. | 他说是工作上的事情 我不相信他 |
[25:16] | I thought he was havingan affair on me,so | 我以为他有外遇 所以… |
[25:19] | one night I followed him. | 有天晚上我跟踪了他 |
[25:21] | It wasn’t outof jealousy. | 并不是因为我嫉妒 |
[25:23] | It was… it wasfor leverage. | 只是… 我想得到砝码 |
[25:25] | Anything I could use against him to get custody of joshif I left him. | 我想抓住他的把柄这样离婚的时候 Josh的抚养权就会判给我 |
[25:29] | Where did he go? | 他去了哪里? |
[25:31] | It was to a house in west L.A. I went to the window. | 洛杉矶西部的一栋房子 我从窗户往里看 |
[25:35] | The blinds were drawn,but I could hear him insidetalking to some men. | 窗帘被拉上了 但是我能听见他在里面和一些人说话 |
[25:41] | – They had russian accents. – What were they saying? | – 那些人有俄国口音 – 他们都说了些什么? |
[25:44] | I couldn’t hear themclearly enough, | 我听得很不清楚 |
[25:45] | and frankly,once I realized he wasn’t cheating on me,I got in the carand went home. | 而且说实话 我一发现他不是在搞外遇 我就马上开车回家了 |
[25:49] | – Do you remember theaddress of the house? – No. | – 你还记得那房子的地址吗? – 不记得了 |
[25:52] | Jack,I’m sorry,I wasn’t paying attention,I was more concernedabout getting caught. | Jack 很抱歉 我没留意地址 我当时更担心的是被他发现 |
[25:56] | Marilyn,it is vital thatwe find this man gredenko. | Marilyn 找到这个Gredenko非常重要 |
[25:59] | If wretrace the routethat you took that night, | 如果我们再开一遍那天晚上 你经过的路 |
[26:02] | do you think that you wouldrecognize the house? | 你觉得能认出那栋房子吗? |
[26:05] | Maybe. | 也许可以 |
[26:07] | Maybe? | 也许? |
[26:10] | Yeah. Yeah. | 可以 |
[26:13] | I think so. | 我觉得可以 |
[26:18] | Wait right here. | 在这里等我 |
[26:36] | Jack. | |
[26:37] | I think I might havea lead on gredenko. | 我想可能有Gredenko的线索了 |
[26:40] | It’s a real shotin the dark,but right nowwe don’t have anything. | 虽然这个线索也不一定有价值 但总好过我们现在什么头绪也没有 |
[26:43] | I wanted to know if I had your permission to follow it up. | 我想知道你允不允许 我继续追查这条线索 |
[26:47] | What do you got? | 什么线索? |
[26:52] | – Hey,marilyn. – Hey,phillip. | – 嘿 Marilyn – 嘿 Phillip |
[26:54] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[26:56] | I’m hanging in there. | 我还挺得住 |
[26:59] | What’s going on with youand jack? | 你和Jack刚才怎么了? |
[27:02] | He’s looking for someone. He thinks I can help. | 他要找个人 我可能帮得上忙 |
[27:05] | You mean gredenko? | 你是说Gredenko? |
[27:08] | He questioned me aboutthe same thing earlier. | 早前他也问过我同样的问题 |
[27:12] | – What do you knowabout him? – Nothing really. | – 关于他你都知道什么? – 其实也没什么 |
[27:16] | I followed graemto a house one night. | 我跟踪Graem 到过一栋房子 |
[27:18] | He,um,he metwith some russians. | 嗯…他那时在和一些俄国人见面 |
[27:21] | – What house? – I don’t know. | – 什么房子? – 我也不知道 |
[27:24] | It was in west L.A. | 在洛杉矶西部 |
[27:26] | Jack wants to take meover there to see if it canjog my memory. | Jack要带我去那边 看我能不能想起到底是哪座房子 |
[27:31] | Phillip,I don’t know how long this is gonna take. | Phillip我不知道这要花多长时间 |
[27:35] | And I can’t leavejosh alone. | 我不能把Josh 一个人扔在这里 |
[27:39] | Could you please stay with him? | 你能不能在这里陪陪他? |
[27:42] | Yeah,sure. | 当然可以 |
[27:46] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:47] | Your tac team’sassembling outside. | 你的战术小组已经出发了 |
[27:49] | I’m sending miloalong with you. | 我派Milo和你去 |
[27:51] | Milo? Why? | Milo? 为什么派他? |
[27:52] | I want atech availableto pull inteloff any computerswe might find atgredenko’s location. | 一旦找到了Gredenko的藏身处 我想要技术人员马上从他的电脑上搜索情报 |
[27:56] | – Chloe will be runningpoint from here. – Okay,fine. | – Chloe会在这里技术支持 – 好的 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry about leavingyou,sweetheart. | 很抱歉我要离开一会 亲爱的 |
[28:01] | But I’ll be backas soon as I’m done helping uncle jack. | 帮完Jack伯伯之后 我马上就会回来的 |
[28:04] | Helping him with what? | 你要怎么帮他? |
[28:06] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里? |
[28:09] | I’ll explain later. | 我要晚点解释了 |
[28:12] | Right now I want youto stay here with your grandfather,all right? | 现在我要你和爷爷待在一起 好吗? |
[28:14] | Marilyn. | |
[28:24] | I was thinking maybe I would take josh back to my house. | 我想带Josh回我家 |
[28:27] | Why?Why can’t you just wait with him here until I get back? | 为什么? 为什么不能在这里等我回来? |
[28:30] | Marilyn,look,he’sfrightened of this place. Understandably so. | Marilyn 这个地方让他害怕 这不是很正常的 |
[28:34] | I think he needs to bein familiar surroundingsright now. | 我觉得他现在应该待在熟悉的环境里 |
[28:41] | All right.All right,I’ll,um,I’ll clear it with Buchanan. | 好吧 好吧 我去告诉Buchanan先生 |
[28:46] | – Will you explainthings to josh? – Yeah,sure. | – 你去告诉Josh好吗? – 好 当然 |
[28:54] | All right,you listento your grandfather. He’s in charge. | 好了 要听爷爷的话 他现在负责照顾你 |
[29:00] | – Phillip,thank you. – Sure. | – Phillip 谢谢你 – 没事 |
[29:08] | Sorry to take you awayfrom josh. | 抱歉要你离开Josh |
[29:10] | All you need to do isidentify the house. | 你只需要指明那栋房子就可以了 |
[29:12] | I promise you I will notput you in any danger. | 我保证不会让你有任何危险 |
[29:14] | I know. | 我明白 |
[29:15] | Buchanan,I’d like it if josh’s grandfather could take him backto his house. | Buchanan先生 我希望Josh的爷爷 能把他带回家 |
[29:18] | Of course. | 没有问题 |
[29:22] | We should go. Bill,I’ll be on comm. | 我们该走了 Bill 我们会保持联系的 |
[29:26] | We’ll be leaving soon,josh. I have to make one phone call. | 我们马上就走 Josh 走之前我要打个电话 |
[29:30] | Just be a minute. | 就一小会儿 |
[29:44] | Yes,sir. | 您好 先生 |
[29:45] | Have your men findand secure a housein west L.A. | 派人去西洛杉矶找一栋房子 要确保安全 |
[29:47] | Fine. I’ll text you with the address. | 好的 找到后我会把地址发给你 |
[30:05] | Morris,we have a lead. | Morris我们有了线索 |
[30:06] | Jack’s sister-in-law thinks she knowswhere gredenko is. | Jack的弟妹认为她知道Gredenko的下落 |
[30:09] | Jack and a tac team are headingover there now. I need your helprunning tactical. | Jack和战术小组已经赶过去了 我需要你来帮我做战术技术支持 |
[30:13] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[30:15] | We’re shorthanded. So get your shirt on,and let’s go. | 我们人手不足 所以穿上衣服 跟我走 |
[30:19] | Running tacticalis what you do best,why would youneed my help? | 战术技术支持是你的长项 怎么会还需要我的帮助? |
[30:25] | I get it. You came in hereto give me a pep talk. | 我明白了 你来这里是鼓励我 |
[30:29] | Get me backworking behindthat computer and everythingwill be tickety-boo. | 让我又一次坐在电脑前 就可以让一切都回复原状了? |
[30:33] | Why don’t you be a littleless obvious,chloe. I’m a coward,not an idiot. | 你演技不太好 Chloe 我是个孬种 却不是个白痴 |
[30:40] | Morris,I know you’ve beenthrough a lot today,but you’re really startingto piss me off. | Morris我知道你今天受了很多苦 但是你真的要把我的火拱上来了 |
[30:47] | Well,let’s add that tomy list of failings. | 这也算是我的又一个失败之处 |
[30:55] | Why did you do that? | 为什么打我? |
[30:57] | I didn’t want to. | 我本不想的 |
[31:01] | Look… | 听着… |
[31:04] | if you’re gonna tryand save a bloke… | 如果你要试着帮一个家伙 |
[31:07] | save someone who’s worth it. | 也该帮一个值得你帮的人 |
[31:12] | Stop it,stop it. | 住手 住手! |
[31:13] | Jack and his team are enteringa hostile situationand they need ctu back up. | Jack和他的小组正在进入敌对区域 他们需要CTU的技术支持 |
[31:17] | Yes,I can do it alone,but there’d be lesschance of a mistakeif you would help. | 没错 我可以一个人干 但是如果有你帮忙 犯错的可能性会小很多 |
[31:23] | So why don’t you stop feelingsorry for yourselfand get back to work! | 所以少在那里顾影自怜了 快点开工! |
[31:37] | Milo,we just passed98th street. | Milo 我们刚刚路过了98街 |
[31:39] | Roger that,jack,we’re maintaining our positionsix blocks behind you. | 收到Jack 我们继续在六个街区后跟着你 |
[31:47] | I can’t imagine what you wentthrough in china,jack. | 我甚至不能想象你在中国都经历了什么 Jack |
[31:56] | When you were over there,I thought about you. | 当你在中国时 我常想起你 |
[32:01] | I tried not to. | 我试着不想 |
[32:03] | I guess,I’ve been trying notto think about youfor over 20 years. | 我想 我试着不想你已经快20年了 |
[32:08] | Marilyn,we don’t need to talkabout this. | Marilyn我们不用谈这些的 |
[32:10] | It was your father,wasn’t it? | 是你父亲 对吗? |
[32:12] | He drove you away. | 他把你逼走了 |
[32:14] | Tried to pressure youto work for his company. | 他想强迫你为他的公司工作 |
[32:16] | Is that why you left,and enlistedin the military? | 那就是你离家参军的原因? |
[32:21] | There were alot of reasons. | 有很多原因 |
[32:24] | Was I one of them? | 我是不是原因之一? |
[32:30] | No. | 不是 |
[32:41] | hello? | 喂? |
[32:42] | Marilyn,it’s me. | Marilyn 是我 |
[32:43] | Don’t say anything… | 什么都不要说… |
[32:44] | just listen. | 听着 |
[32:45] | I don’t want jackto know I’m on the line. | 我不想让Jack知道我和你说话 |
[32:46] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[32:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:50] | You’re involved insomething that’s much biggerthan you canpossibly imagine. | 你现在卷入了一些事情 它的严重性远不是你可能想象得到的 |
[32:54] | So here’s the deal. | 所以听好了 |
[32:57] | Unless you do exactlywhat I say… | 你照我说的做… |
[33:01] | I will hurt josh. | 否则我就会对付Josh的 |
[33:03] | If you don’tbelieve that,you might wantto consider this… | 如果你不相信 你也许要考虑一下我将要告诉你的 |
[33:06] | graem’s deathwas not an accident. | Graem的死不是意外 |
[33:08] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[33:11] | I want you to say,”thank you,susan.” | 我要你说 谢谢 Susan |
[33:16] | Thank you,susan. | 谢谢 Susan |
[33:19] | Now,you’re not goingto take jack to the housewhere graemmet the russians you’re going to take himto a different address | 现在 你不要带Jack去Graem见俄国佬的地方 要带他去一个不同的地方 |
[33:24] | 9407 hindry placE. | |
[33:27] | You got it? | 你明白了吗? |
[33:30] | Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[33:31] | Good. | 好的 好的 |
[33:31] | Now,you do this for me,and I promise you,you will see josh again. | 如果你为我干好了 我向你保证 你还会见到Josh的 |
[33:35] | If you don’t,he dies. | 如果你不干 他就死定了 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:42] | 9407 hindry place. | |
[33:45] | Do the right thing,marilyn. | 做正确的事 Marilyn |
[33:47] | I already lost a son today. | 我今天已经失去一个儿子了 |
[33:50] | Don’t make me lose a grandson. | 不要再让我失去一个孙子 |
[33:54] | Good-bye,susan. | 再见 Susan |
[33:59] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[34:00] | Fine. | 很好 |
[34:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[34:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:07] | That was my office. | 那是我办公室 |
[34:08] | A lot of the roads are stillshut because of the bomb. | 因为核弹 很多路还是关闭的 |
[34:11] | Can we get home? | 我们可以回家吗 |
[34:12] | No. | 不行 |
[34:13] | And no one knows seems toknow when they’ll open up again. | 看样子没有人知道他们什么时候才重新开放 |
[34:16] | Then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[34:17] | We’ll go to a hotel. | 我们去酒店 |
[34:19] | We can stay thereuntil they clear up. | 我们可以呆在那里等他们清理完 |
[34:43] | Marilyn,is anyof this familiar? | Marilyn 这些房子里有熟悉的吗? |
[34:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:51] | Jack? | |
[34:53] | What? | 什么? |
[34:57] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[35:00] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:01] | I thought I saw the house. | 我以为我看到间房子 |
[35:03] | But I was wrong. | 我看错了 |
[35:11] | Oh,that was it. | 哦 就是那里 |
[35:13] | Hindry place. | |
[35:15] | Milo,we got a street. | Milo 我们找到那个街道了 |
[35:17] | Hindry place. | |
[35:18] | Copy that,jack. | 收到 Jack |
[35:19] | Relaying it to ctu now. | 马上传递到CTU |
[35:27] | How long before the new targetsare reprogrammed? | 新的目标重编还要多久? |
[35:30] | 20 minutes. | 20 分钟 |
[35:35] | You still think you cantrust the arabs? | 你还是认为可以相信那些阿拉伯人? |
[35:38] | They serve their purpose. | 他们对行动的目的非常坚定 |
[35:42] | Our country lost the cold warbecause it was afraidto use these weaponsagainst the americans. | 我们的祖国输掉了冷战 因为它害怕使用这些武器对付美国人 |
[35:55] | Today we will correctthat mistake. | 今天我们要修正这一错误 |
[35:58] | And the arabs will takeall the blame. | 而那些阿拉伯人将会当替罪羊 |
[36:15] | all right,we’re on it. | 好的 我们在处理中了 |
[36:17] | Chloe. | |
[36:17] | Marilyn remembers the streetwhere she believesher husband met with gredenko. | Marilyn想起了一条街 她相信那里就是她丈夫和Gredenko会面的地方 |
[36:20] | Hindry place. | |
[36:22] | That’s a mile away from wherethey’re looking. | 那离他们找的地方有一英里地啊 |
[36:24] | Is she sure? | 她肯定? |
[36:25] | That’s what she told jack. | 这是她告诉Jack的 |
[36:26] | Pull up all access roadsin and out of the area. | 搜索那条街道周围的所有信息 |
[36:28] | I’m in the middle ofreconfiguring the uplink. | 我现在正在重新配置上传线路呢 |
[36:36] | I’ll put morris on it. | 我会让Morris负责的 |
[36:39] | Your call. | 你自己决定 |
[37:02] | I know you’re lying to me. | 我知道你在对我撒谎 |
[37:04] | Just like my mom. | 就像我妈妈 |
[37:05] | You’re all treating melike I’m just somestupid little kid. | 你们都把我当成好骗的小孩子 |
[37:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢? |
[37:10] | I want to know why my dad died. | 我要知道为什么我爸爸死了 |
[37:12] | What’s your mother told you? | 你妈妈怎么和你说的 |
[37:13] | It was a heart attack. | 心脏病 |
[37:14] | I know,but… | 我知道 但是… |
[37:16] | I know he wasdoing somethingillegal or whatever. | 我知道他干了些违法的事或什么 |
[37:20] | But nobody’s telling mewhat it was,and I justwant to know. | 但是没人告诉我是什么 我只是想知道 |
[37:25] | Did it have to do with the nuke? | 是不是和核弹有关系? |
[37:28] | Look,josh… | 听着 Josh…. |
[37:30] | you’re gonna hear a lotof things about your father,what he may ormay not have done. | 你会听到很多有关你爸爸的事情 那些事情他可能做了也可能没做 |
[37:33] | I’m not gonna pretendit’s going to beeasy for you. | 我不想装作这些事 这对你来说会很容易 |
[37:37] | You know,no matter what… | 你知道 不论什么… |
[37:41] | I’m gonna bethere for you. | 我都会在你身边的 |
[38:00] | That’s it. | 就是这些了 |
[38:00] | The pale bluehouse on the right. | 右边那栋淡蓝色的房子 |
[38:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[38:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:04] | We’ve got an address. | 我们找到了 |
[38:05] | 9407 hindry place. | |
[38:07] | Initiate tacticalresponse with ctu. | 和CTU一起进行初步战术部署 |
[38:09] | Have them bring up theschematics of the house. | 要他们把房子的图纸带来 |
[38:11] | Meet me in the alleybehind the target. | 在目标后面的巷子里会面 |
[38:13] | All right,I’m on it. | 好的 我会处理的 |
[38:16] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[38:44] | We’re going afterthe blue house. | 我们的目标是一间蓝色房子 |
[38:45] | Advise your men,non-lethal force. | 提醒你的下属 非致命武力 |
[38:48] | We need gredenko alive. | 我们要活捉Gredenko |
[38:50] | Jack… | Marilyn 我要你呆在战术车里 |
[38:50] | marilyn,I want you to stayin the tactical van. | Marilyn 我要你呆在战术车里 |
[38:52] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那里会安全的 |
[38:53] | But,I have… | 但是 我… |
[38:54] | jack,I’ve got the schematics. | Jack 我拿到图纸了 |
[38:55] | There are two entrances. | 有两个出口 |
[38:56] | One in the front,one on the westside of the house. | 一个在前面 一个在房子的西边 |
[38:58] | Okay,I’ll contactctu as soon aswe’ve got gredenkoin custody. | 好的 等我们擒获了Gredekon 马上和CTU联系 |
[39:01] | Milo,I want youto stay with marilyn. | Milo我要你和Marilyn呆在一起 |
[39:03] | Are your men ready? | 你的下属准备好了吗? |
[39:04] | We’re set. | 好了 行动 |
[39:04] | Let’s go. | 好了 行动 |
[39:34] | All teams go. | 所有小队 行动 上 |
[39:34] | Go! | 所有小队 行动 上 |
[39:37] | Go! | 上 上 |
[39:37] | Go! | 上 上 |
[39:46] | Bomb! | 炸弹 |
[39:46] | Everyone out! | 所有人都出去 |
[39:53] | oh! | 哦! |
[39:55] | Jack! | |
[39:57] | We’ve gotta go! | 我们得走了 不要 |
[39:57] | No! | 我们得走了 不要 不要 |
[39:57] | No! | 不要 不要 |
[39:58] | Get in the van! | 进车子里去 |
[39:59] | Get in the vanand close the door! | 进车子里 关上门 |
[40:06] | Jack? | |
[40:07] | Jack,can you hear me? | Jack 你可以听到吗 |
[40:53] | oh,they’re coming! | 哦 他们来了 出去 出去 |
[40:54] | Get out!Get out! | 哦 他们来了 出去 出去 |
[40:55] | Come on! | 来吧 动啊 动啊 |
[40:56] | Move!Move! | 来吧 动啊 动啊 |
[40:57] | Get out!Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[41:01] | don’t hit the woman! | 不要打中那个女的 |
[41:02] | We need her alive! | 我们要活的 |
[41:12] | move! | 快走 |
[41:12] | Come on,come on! | 快点 快点! |
[41:13] | Move! | 快走 |
[41:15] | Go,go,go! | 快点跑 跑啊 |
[41:32] | 24 Season 6 Episode 9 | 反恐24小时 |
[41:47] | All agents report in. | 所有探员报道 |
[41:49] | All agents report in now. | 所有探员马上报道 |
[41:57] | Calling in for emt. | 请求速派急救人员 |