时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | previously on 24 | |
[00:11] | I would like you to appear on television and appeal to members of islamic communities everywhere. | 我想你在电视上呼吁 各个地方的伊斯兰团体 |
[00:18] | The majority of your cabinet feels that you’re making a tragic mistake. | 您内阁的大部分成员 认为你犯了严重的错误 |
[00:21] | The man has murdered countless innocents, | 这个人杀害了无数无辜的生命 |
[00:24] | and you are putting your hopes for this country’s safety on him. | 你却将整个国家的安危寄希望于他 |
[00:28] | They will come after you. | 他们会找上你的 |
[00:30] | I assure you of that. | 我很肯定 |
[00:32] | We’re talking about removing the president of the united states. | 我们是在谈论罢免美国总统 |
[00:35] | We are in the middle of a national crisis,and he is in over his head. | 我们国家正陷于危机 他这时却昏头了 |
[00:39] | He has brought this on himself. | 这是他自找的 |
[00:40] | I need the president’s itinerary, | 我要总统的行程表 |
[00:42] | specifically in regards to assad’s televised address. | 特别是他和Assad电视直播的地址 |
[00:46] | Why do you need this? | 你干吗要知道这个? |
[00:47] | The less you know,the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[00:49] | Because of me,fayed has a device that can arm all the bloody suitcase nukes he was. | 因为我 Fayed有了一颗可以 引爆所有核弹的装置 |
[00:53] | You can’t blame yourself. | 这不能怪你 |
[00:54] | When the next bomb goes off,and thousands of more people die, | 当下一颗核弹爆炸 数以万计的人死去 |
[00:58] | everybody will remember that I was the one that made it possible. | 人们会记得我是罪魁祸首 |
[01:01] | Ctu found me. | CTU找到我了 |
[01:03] | I needed to preoccupy them with a bomb to enable my escape. | 为了逃跑 我用了一颗核弹吸引他们的注意力 |
[01:06] | The delivery system software was programmed for five detonations at five high-priority targets. | 投射核弹的系统本来是设计 用来炸毁5个重要目标的 |
[01:12] | Because of your carelessness,we are now down to three. | 现在由于你的失误 只能炸毁3个了 |
[01:15] | More than enough for our needs,gredenko. | 已经超出我们的需要了 Gredenko |
[01:18] | Our country lost the cold war because it was afraid to use these weapons against the americans. | 我的国家输掉了冷战 就是因为害怕对美国佬用核武器 |
[01:23] | Today we will correct that mistake,and the arabs will take all the blame. | 我们今天就要修正这个错误 阿拉伯佬当我们的替罪羊 |
[01:28] | Marilyn,it is vital that we find this man gredenko. | Marilyn 找到Gredenko对我们很重要 |
[01:31] | If we retrace the route that you took that night,do you think that you would recognize the house? | 如果走当晚的路 你还能认出那个房子么? |
[01:36] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[01:38] | What’s going on with you and jack? | 你和Jack怎么了? |
[01:40] | He’s looking for someone he thinks I can help. | 他在找一个可以帮上忙的人 |
[01:43] | You mean gredenko? What do you know about him? | 你是说Gredenko? 你知道他些什么事? |
[01:46] | I followed graem to a house one night,he met with some russians. | 我一天晚上跟踪Graem到了一个房子 他见了些俄罗斯人 |
[01:49] | Jack wants to take me over there to see if it can jog my memory. | Jack想带我过去 看我能否想起细节 |
[01:53] | Now you’re not going to take jack to the house where graem met the russians. | 你不能把Jack带到Graem和 那些俄罗斯人见面的那个房子 |
[01:56] | You’re going to take him to a different address. | 你要把带到其他地方去 |
[01:58] | Now you do this for me,and I promise you you will see josh again. | 你如果照做 那你还可以见到Josh |
[02:02] | If you don’t,he dies. | 如果你不照做 他就死了 Marilyn 这附近有印象吗 |
[02:07] | Yes. That’s it. | 恩 是这里 |
[02:08] | Marilyn,is any of this familiar? | |
[02:09] | The pale blue house on the right. | 右边浅蓝色的房子 |
[02:11] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你肯定么? – 恩 |
[02:13] | Go! Go! | 冲!冲! |
[02:15] | Bomb! Everyone out! | 有炸弹!大家出去! |
[02:21] | come on,move,move,move! Don’t stop! | 快点 走 走 别停下 |
[02:29] | THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 3:00 P.M. AND 4:00 P.M. | 接下来的事发生于下午3点至下午4点 |
[02:52] | buchanan. | |
[02:53] | Bill,it’s jack. | Bill 我是Jack |
[02:54] | – What do you got? – We’ve been ambushed. | – 你什么发现? – 我们被伏击了 |
[02:56] | The house that marilyn led us to was wired with explosives. | Marilyn带我们去的那个房子有炸弹 |
[02:59] | Half my team is down– I need you to send paramedics to 9407 hendry place. | 一半突击队员死了 派医疗队到亨得利路9407号 |
[03:05] | Bill,they knew we were coming. | Bill 他们知道我们要来 |
[03:06] | – You mean gredenko? – Yeah,I think so. | – 你是说Gredenko? – 恩 我觉得是 |
[03:08] | Right now I’m trying to find milo and marilyn. I think they’re being pursued by hostiles. | 我现在要去找Milo和Marilyn 我想那些人在追他们 |
[03:13] | I’ll have a team there in ten minutes. | 我派一组人过去 十分钟后到 |
[03:15] | I’ll monitor local bandwidth,see what I can come up with. | 我监控局域网带宽 看看能有什么发现 |
[03:17] | Bill,hurry,we need to find them. | Bill 快点 我们得找到他们 |
[03:21] | THIS WAY, THIS WAY, COME ON | 这边 这边 快点 |
[03:27] | I-I can’T… | 我 我不行了 |
[03:28] | marilyn,come on,we’ve got to keep moving. You understand? | Marily 快点 我们不能停 懂么? |
[03:30] | Come on,move. Move! | 快点 快 快 |
[03:40] | COME ON , THIS WAY | 快点 这边 |
[04:27] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[04:28] | We took out the ctu team. | 我们解决了那组CTU |
[04:31] | So is my son dead? | 我儿子也死了? |
[04:34] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[04:38] | Right,well… | 好的 那么 |
[04:41] | had to be done. | 不得不这么做 |
[04:44] | You have marilyn? | 找到Marilyn了? |
[04:45] | No,sir,not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[04:46] | Why not yet? | 怎么还没找到? |
[04:47] | She escaped with someone from ctu,but we’re tracking them now. | 她和一个CTU的人逃了 不过我们已经去追了 |
[04:50] | Damn it,hacker. | 妈的 Hacker |
[04:52] | We’ll find her soon,sir. | 我们就快找到她了 |
[04:53] | The man she’s with doesn’t look like a trained field agent. | 那个跟她一起的不像 一个受过训练的外勤 |
[04:56] | Make sure you take her alive. | 一定要活的 |
[04:58] | I need her to find gredenko so i can end this mess. | 我要她帮我找到Gredenko 了结这桩事 |
[05:01] | I understand,sir. I’ll call you as soon as I have her. | 我明白 我找到她就打电话给你 |
[05:15] | hey. | 嘿 |
[05:21] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们在这 |
[05:23] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[05:29] | Marilyn,listen to me. I’m going to cover you. | 听我说Marilyn 我会掩护你 |
[05:32] | When I do,I want you to head back towards the alley. | 你就朝巷子跑去 |
[05:34] | I want you to run as fast and as far away from here as you can,you understand me? | 尽可能的跑的快些 离开我 听明白了么? |
[05:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:41] | The targets are right behind us. Behind those dumpsters. | 目标就在我们后面 就在垃圾桶后面 |
[05:45] | Remember… we need to take that woman alive. | 记住 那个女的要留活口 |
[05:49] | Just wait… Wait till I tell you. | 等我给你信号 |
[05:55] | Go! | 跑 |
[06:06] | LET’S GO, LET’S GO | 我们上 我们上 |
[06:08] | I told you to go! | 我不是叫你跑了啊 |
[06:09] | I couldn’t! | 我做不到 |
[06:15] | – let’s go. – Wait! Wait! | – 我们走 – 等等 等等 |
[06:20] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[06:30] | – drop your weapon! – Let her go! | – 放下武器 – 放她走 |
[06:32] | Drop your weapon or I will kill her. | 放下武器 不然她就没命了 |
[06:34] | If you wanted to kill her,she’d be dead by now. | 你如果要杀她早就杀了 |
[06:36] | Now drop your weapon! Or I will use mine! | 现在放下武器 不然我就开枪了 |
[06:40] | Do it! | 照做 |
[06:46] | On your knees! Now! | 跪下 快点 |
[06:48] | Hands on your head! Interlace your fingers! | 手放头上 手指交叉 |
[06:51] | Turn around and face the fence! | 转过去 脸朝着铁丝网 |
[06:54] | Milo! Let me see it. | Milo 让我看下 |
[07:01] | the bullet went through and through. There’s no arterial bleeding. | 子弹穿过去了 动脉没有出血 |
[07:04] | You’re going to be okay. Ctu will be here in a minute. | 你没事的 CTU一会就到了 |
[07:06] | Take this gun. Make sure he doesn’t move. | 拿着枪 不要让他乱动 |
[07:12] | that call you took,that was from gredenko. | 你接的那个电话 是Gredenko打的 |
[07:15] | You tipped him off! Now over half my team is dead! | 你向他告密 我一半人都死了 |
[07:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[07:19] | What don’t I understand? That gredenko knew we were coming? | 我不明白什么? Gredenko知道我们要来? |
[07:22] | It wasn’t gredenko on the phone. Those aren’t his men. | 不是Gredenko打来的 不是他的人 |
[07:25] | If those weren’t gredenko’s men,whose were they? | 如果那些不是Gredenko的人 那那些人是谁? |
[07:28] | – Who sent them? – Your father. | – 谁派他们来的? – 你父亲 |
[07:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[07:35] | It’s true,jack. I swear. | 真的 Jack 我发誓 |
[07:38] | Your father called me in the car. | 是你父亲打电话给我的 |
[07:43] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[07:44] | He told me to lead you to that house. | 他叫我把你带到这 |
[07:47] | He said if I didn’T… | 他说如果我不照做 |
[07:50] | he said he’d killed graem,and that if he had to,he would kill josh. | 他说他杀了Graem 如果不得已 他也会杀了Josh |
[07:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:58] | He has my son. | 我儿子在他手里 |
[08:13] | Do you have the address to gredenko’s safe house? | 你有Gredenko藏身所的地址么? |
[08:18] | I need you to give it to me now. | 你现在得给我 |
[08:21] | I can’T. I can’T. | 我不行 我不行 |
[08:22] | Not until I have my son. | 等我儿子先回来 |
[08:23] | I will help you get josh back,but I need that address now. | 我会把Josh救出来的 我需要那个地址 |
[08:28] | Gredenko is our only chance of recovering the nuclear weapons. | Gredenko是我们现在找到 那些核弹唯一的希望 |
[08:32] | You saw what happened in valencia earlier today. | 你已经看到在Valencia发生了什么 |
[08:34] | This is going to be worse. | 会越来越糟的 |
[08:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:39] | Just give me the address. | 告诉我地址 |
[08:43] | I recognized the house once we were driving. | 刚刚开过去时 我认出来了 |
[08:46] | It’s on glascoe– 9421. | 格拉斯哥 9421号 |
[08:51] | Don’t move. | 别走 |
[08:58] | – buchanan. – Bill,it’s jack. | – Bill 这是Jack |
[08:59] | I’ve got the correct address for gredenko’s safe house. 9421 glascoe. | 我有了Gredenko藏身所正确的地址了 格拉斯哥 9421号 |
[09:03] | Turner’s team will be there any minute. You run point on this. | Turner那组马上就到了 你负责 |
[09:06] | No,I want you to send me a smaller team to my location. | 不要 我要你派小分队到我现在的地方 |
[09:09] | I’m at an industrial park on pine,just south of oxford. | 我现在在奥士福以南 松木路的工业园区 |
[09:13] | Make sure the team brings me a vehicle with a full tactical kit. | 还要一辆战术装备齐全的车子 |
[09:16] | Then they’re gngng to have to transfer milo back to ctu. He’s been shot,but he’s not critical. | 他们会把Milo带回到CTU 他中弹了 但不是很严重 |
[09:20] | I want you to divert the rest of the team to the address on glascoe– have them initiate the attack. | 把其他小组都派到格拉斯哥 让他们发起攻击 |
[09:23] | Get back to me as soon as soon you’ve got gredenko in custody. | 抓到Gredenko后联系我 |
[09:26] | Jack,what’s going on? | Jack 出什么事了? |
[09:27] | I’ll explain everything later. | 待会我在向你解释 |
[09:28] | That’s not good enough. | 你这么说不够 |
[09:30] | Bill,please. Just trust me. | Bill 求你了 相信我 |
[09:33] | This is personal. | 这是私人恩怨 |
[09:35] | Jack! | |
[09:40] | How could I have been so stupid? | 我怎么能这么蠢? |
[09:58] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[10:00] | – Did you finish the vectors? – No. | – 坐标完成了吗? – 没有 |
[10:04] | You know,if you’re having trouble,I can help you. | 知道吗 有问题的话我可以帮忙 |
[10:07] | I’m not having trouble. I’m just not finished, | 我没问题 只是还没完成 |
[10:09] | and I don’t want this to turn into another conversation about whether or not I’m okay. | 我不想再讨论我感觉好不好 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry,love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[10:18] | It’s all right,but if you can’t talk to me,then you should talk to a staff psychologist or your sponsor. | 没关系 你不想和我谈 可以和心理咨询师或保证人谈谈 |
[10:21] | I don’t need a shrink. I don’t want to talk to sponsor,I’ll be fine. | 我不要心理医生 也不想和保证人谈 我真的没事 |
[10:24] | We just heard from jack. Marilyn bauer’s safe,and she gave us gredenko’s location. | 我们从Jack那得到消息 Marilyn Bauer安全了 她提供了Gredenko的地址 |
[10:28] | Milo washot during the operation,but he’s going to be okay. | Milo在交火中受伤 但是伤势不重 |
[10:31] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[10:32] | He held off three armed hostiles until jack could get there. | 他被3名武装人员围攻 坚持到Jack赶到 |
[10:34] | From what I understand,he’s going to be up for a commendation. | 就我看来 他会因此升职 |
[10:37] | Morris,when milo gets here,I want you to debrief him as soon as medical gives you the okay. | Morris Milo回来伤情稳定后 你去了解一下有关情况 |
[10:40] | Yeah,yeah,I’ll debrief him,and thanks for rubbing that salt in the wounds. | 当然 我会的 谢谢你在伤口撒把盐 |
[10:44] | What are you talking about? The nukes are armed because I’m a coward, | 你说什么? 核武器危机都是我的过错 |
[10:46] | and now you want me to listen to milo talk about what a bloody hero he is. | 而如今你要我去听Milo 讲述他的英雄事迹 |
[10:50] | Coincidence? | 巧合? |
[10:53] | It’ll be taken care of,thanks. | 我会处理的 |
[10:55] | Taken care of. | 处理 |
[10:57] | We’re coordinating the gredenko operation from here. | 我们正在调整Gredenko处的坐标 |
[11:00] | Tac teams are moving in on his location. | 战术小队正朝他的位置开进 |
[11:03] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[11:06] | Obviously I pushed you back to work too soon. | 显然现在要你回归岗位不太现实 |
[11:08] | I’ll have someone from district relieve you. | 我会叫分区的人来替换你 |
[11:10] | No,no,that would just make me feel worse. | 不 不 那只会让我更糟 |
[11:13] | Look,I need a few minutes– I’ll be fine. I’m going to take a walk. | 我需要几分钟 就没事了 我出去走一圈 |
[11:16] | I’ll cover for you,but you need to be back here before we launch. | 我暂时接替你 不过午饭前一定要回来 |
[11:19] | Yeah,I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[11:32] | Give me the phone; we need to make the call. | 给我手机 得打个电话 |
[11:35] | Scramble collar has to be enabled. | 扰频器必须激活 |
[11:50] | give us a second,please. | 请给我们几分钟 |
[11:52] | – Does he know where phillip is holding josh? – No. | – 他知道Phillip把Josh关在哪吗? – 不知道 |
[11:55] | I’m gonna have to force my father’s hand. | 我会对父亲采取行动 |
[11:57] | – Meaning what? – He’s gonna call my father,t | – 什么意思? – 他一会给我父亲打电话 |
[12:00] | tell him he’s apprehended you, | 告诉我父亲他抓到了你 |
[12:01] | but that you won’t give him gredenko’s location until he takes you to see your son. | 但是见不到儿子 你不肯吐露Gredenko的地址 |
[12:06] | – What if phillip refuses? – Then you have to stay firm. | – 要是Phillip拒绝呢? – 那你要冷静 |
[12:09] | Tell him it’s not a negotiation,no matter what he threatens. | 告诉他没有商量的余地 不论他怎么威胁你 |
[12:12] | Jack,you’re asking me to put josh’s life at risk. | Jack 你是让我拿Josh的性命冒险 |
[12:15] | Josh’s fe is at risk. | Josh已经命悬一线了 |
[12:17] | Trust me,my father is not going to give away his location unless he thinks he has to. | 别无他法 这样他才会透露他的位置 |
[12:21] | Is that what this is about– finding phillip? Josh is secondary? | 你们是要找到Phillip? Josh是次要的? |
[12:25] | My father will have josh with him. | 我父亲会把Josh带在身边 |
[12:29] | Marilyn,I will do everything in my power to make sure your son is safe. | Marilyn我会竭尽全力 保证你儿子的安全 |
[12:39] | How do you know he won’t betray us? | 怎么知道他不会背叛我们? |
[12:44] | He wants to live. | 他想要活命 |
[12:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:03] | You don’t want to watch this. | 你不该看这个 |
[13:11] | You know,josh… | 知道吗? Josh.. |
[13:14] | your father was very proud of you. | 你的父亲以你为荣 |
[13:17] | He used to tell me how blessed he felt | 他经常说他是多么的幸运 |
[13:19] | knowing everything that he was working so hard to build would be left in such good hands. | 他的所有终将交托给你 |
[13:25] | Do we really have to talk about this right now,grandpa? | 你一定要现在说这些吗? 爷爷 |
[13:28] | No… | 不.. |
[13:29] | of course not. | 当然不是 |
[13:32] | He loved you very much. | 他很爱你 |
[13:37] | Remember,I’ll be able to hear both sides of this conversation. | 记住 我可以听见双方通话 |
[13:41] | You’re set. | 看你的了 |
[13:42] | Dial. | 拨号 |
[13:52] | – do you have her? – Yeah… | – 抓到她了? – 是的 |
[13:54] | but we took casualties. I’m on my own now. | 但是伤亡惨重 只剩下我了 |
[13:57] | Are you assembling another team to take out gredenko? | 集合其他小队找Gredenko没有? |
[13:59] | Yeah,I am, | 是的 集合了 |
[14:01] | but she’s refusing to tell me where gredenko is until she sees her son. | 但她见到儿子才会说出gredenko的地址 |
[14:09] | Put her on. | 让她接电话 |
[14:14] | I did what you asked,now where’s josh? | 我按你说得做了 Josh在哪里? |
[14:17] | Marilyn,look,I know you’re frightened,but this doesn’t have to end badly. | Marilyn 听着 我知道你现在很害怕 不要让事情变得难堪 |
[14:21] | If you help me find gredenko, | 你帮我们找到Gredenko |
[14:24] | we can all survive this,as a family. | 我们还是一家人 |
[14:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[14:28] | I just want my son. | 我只想要回儿子 |
[14:31] | I’m just saying,you made your deal with graem. | 我的意思是 你曾经和Graem有约定 |
[14:34] | Now make a deal with me. | 现在我和你约定 |
[14:36] | With enough time,you and I… | 日后 你和我… |
[14:39] | and josh can rebuild whatever is left of this family. | 还有Josh可以修复彼此的感情 |
[14:43] | After all,the legacy I’m trying to preserve will someday be his. | 最终 我的遗产都是他的 |
[14:48] | We can do this. | 我可以答应你 |
[14:49] | But first,you have to tell me where gredenko is. | 但是首先 你得说出Gredenko在哪 |
[14:53] | Only after this man takes me to see my son. | 不见到儿子我不会说的 |
[14:57] | Bringing you here will only complicate things,and I need gredenko now. | 带你来只会使事情更复杂 我现在就要知道Gredenko在哪 |
[15:02] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[15:05] | No. | 不 |
[15:07] | You may have misunderstood my offer as a sign of weakness, | 你或许以为我是在求你 |
[15:10] | so let me make it perfectly clear. | 让我把话讲清楚 |
[15:13] | If you do not help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[15:16] | I see no future for you or josh. | 你和Josh就死定了 |
[15:18] | I will walk into the next room,and I will kill him. | 我会走到他面前 杀了他 |
[15:23] | Right now. | 马上 |
[15:27] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[15:29] | or josh dies. | 要不Josh就要死 |
[15:31] | I will not tell you what you want to know until I have my son. | 不见到儿子我一个字也不会说 |
[15:38] | Give him back the phone. | 把电话给他 |
[15:45] | yeah? | 什么? |
[15:46] | Bring her to me at the grandmont hotel. Room 2132. | 把她带到君门旅馆2132房间 |
[15:49] | We’re on our way. | 我们就到 |
[15:53] | We got the address. | 搞到地址了 |
[15:56] | You did great. | 你干的不错 |
[15:58] | Cuff him,put him in the back. | 铐上他 坐在后面 |
[16:10] | josh? | |
[16:11] | Uh,I’m just gonna go downstairs to get a soda. | 嗯 我想下楼买瓶苏打水 |
[16:14] | – Did you want anything? – No,thanks. | – 你要什么吗? – 不 谢谢 |
[16:16] | Did you look in the minibar? | 小酒柜里你看了吗? |
[16:19] | yeah,but there really wasn’t anything that I wanted. | 看了 没有我想要的 |
[16:21] | Why don’t you call room service? | 怎么不叫客房服务? |
[16:24] | Well,I just feel like getting out. | 我只是想出去 |
[16:34] | Josh… | |
[16:35] | don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[16:42] | No one’s life is worth the destruction of everything I’ve built. | 为了我所经营的一切 任何人的性命都可以牺牲 |
[16:50] | Now step away from the door. | 离门远点 |
[17:10] | I was beginning to worry. | 我开始有点担心了 |
[17:12] | Meeting went long. Here’s the president’s itinerary. | 会议耽搁了 这是总统的路线 |
[17:16] | Oh,good. | 非常好 |
[17:17] | This will work. | 这会有用 |
[17:19] | So when… when does all this happen? | 那么 什么时候开始? |
[17:22] | Now. | 目前 |
[17:23] | I need you to authorize clearance for someone to get inside the bunker. | 我要你授权 让我的人进去地堡 |
[17:26] | Once he’s inside,he’ll carry the ball. | 一但他进去了 他直到该怎样做 |
[17:28] | “Carry the ball”? You mean,kill the president. | 做? 你是说刺杀总统 |
[17:31] | Sir,I would like to think that we are beyond the point of second-guessing ourselves. | 我想现在不是考虑自身安全的时候 |
[17:35] | This president has endangered the lives of millions of people. | 这届总统的决定会害死几百万人 |
[17:38] | You do not need to tell me what the stakes are here. | 我很清楚这是一场赌博 |
[17:43] | So who is this person we’re putting inside? | 谁是这个人? |
[17:45] | He’s a security specialist,private sector, | 是个保安专家 秘密部门的 |
[17:48] | but I’ve already put in a request for him to advise my group on civil response options. | 我已经提出申请 让他作为公共安全顾问 |
[17:52] | He has level two clearance; I just need you upgrade him. | 他目前有2级安全权限 我需要你将之升级 |
[17:54] | They will trace this thing right back to me. | 会由他牵连到我 |
[17:56] | No. You won’t even be investigated. | 不会 你不会被调查的 |
[18:00] | We have a cover. | 我们有替罪羊 |
[18:02] | A cover? Who? | 替罪羊? 谁? |
[18:04] | Assad. | |
[18:05] | Assad? You’re trying to make it look like he did this? | Assad? 想让这事看起来是他干的? |
[18:08] | Sir,all you need to do is call in your authorization code. | 先生 你只要授权就可以了 |
[18:11] | hat’s all the information you need on him. | 这就是你要知道的 |
[18:16] | Yeah,dan. | |
[18:17] | Mr.Lennox,the president has asked to see you. | Lennox先生 总统要见你 |
[18:19] | Okay,tell the president I will be with him in a moment. | 好的 转告总统我马上就到 |
[18:23] | Sir,our man will be here within the hour. | 先生 我们的人1小时内到达 |
[18:29] | Call me when you’re done with the president. | 见过总统后打电话给我 |
[18:44] | Tom,come in. | Tom 请进 |
[18:47] | You asked to see me,sir? | 您要见我 阁下? |
[18:49] | Yes,I’d like to hear your thoughts about something. | 是的 有件事我想听听你的意见 |
[18:51] | – My thoughts on what,sir? – Assad’s speech. | – 我的什么意见 阁下? – Assad的讲稿 |
[18:54] | He’s going live in less than one hour,and before I give him my thoughts,I wanted to hear yours. | 1小时内他就要来了 和他谈之前我想听听你的意见 |
[19:01] | – Is there a problem? – Uh,no,sir,it’s just… | – 有问题吗? – 嗯 没有 只是… |
[19:05] | what? | 什么? |
[19:07] | I assumed you were no longer interested in my opinion,sir. | 我以为您不再重视我的意见了 |
[19:10] | Tom,I still value your judgment,and if I’ve made you feel otherwise,I apologize. | Tom 我仍然很倚重你 |
[19:13] | and if I’ve made you feel otherwise,I apologize. | 如果令你误会 我道歉 |
[19:22] | All right,sir. | 好的 |
[19:36] | – How much longer? – I’m not sure. | – 需要多久? – 我不好说 |
[19:39] | I have to recalculate the profile for two of the target cities. | 我得重新计算2个目标城市的坐标 |
[19:42] | Hurry. I don’t want to be exposed like this any longer than necessary. | 快点 我可不想再这样暴露了 |
[19:46] | You think the authorities know we’re working with fayed? | 你觉得他们知道我们和Fayed合作吗? |
[19:50] | If they don’t,they will soon. | 如果现在不知道 也很快会知道 |
[19:56] | I was in my kitchen when I saw the flash. | 看见闪光的时候我在厨房 |
[19:59] | I turned to look out my window, | 我转身看窗外 |
[20:01] | and itust exploded, | 忽然爆炸了 |
[20:03] | all the windows. | 所有的窗户 |
[20:05] | There was glass everywhere. | 碎片到处都是 |
[20:08] | And then there was this sound. | 之后是爆炸声 |
[20:12] | It was so loud. | 太强烈了 |
[20:14] | Oh,man. | 天 |
[20:15] | Hell of a day,huh? | 受难日 嗯? |
[20:18] | – Yeah,you could say that. – Can I get you anything else? | – 是啊 可以这么说 – 还需要什么吗? |
[20:21] | No. | 不用 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:27] | Whiskey. Plain,single malt. | 威士忌 麦芽的 |
[20:29] | – What kind? – That kind. | – 哪种? – 那个 |
[20:33] | – This? – Yeah. | – 这瓶? – 对 |
[20:36] | – And these. – Okay. | – 还有这些 – 好的 |
[20:44] | – your change? – Keep it. | – 找赎? – 留着吧 |
[21:35] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[21:36] | From where? | 在哪? |
[21:37] | I told you,I went out for a walk. | 我告诉过你我出来散散心 |
[21:40] | The tac team is about to move in on gredenko. | 战术小组已准备好进入Gredenko的处所 |
[21:42] | I need you at your station. | 我需要你就位 |
[21:44] | – I’m on my way. – Morris… | – 我在路上了 |
[22:06] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:18] | I want you to put this on,under your clothes. | 把这个穿上 穿在里面 |
[22:20] | It’s just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[22:52] | – my hands are shaking. – Here. | – 我的手在抖 – 我在 |
[22:55] | I’m going to do everything I can to get him back. | 我尽我所能救他回来 |
[22:59] | He’s the only reason I stayed with graem… | 他是我和Graem在一起的唯一理由 |
[23:02] | he was the only good thing I had left since… | 他是我仅剩的牵挂自从… |
[23:10] | – you ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了? – 是 |
[23:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:18] | Get out. | 出来 |
[23:24] | you do exactly what I tell you. | 我说什么你做什么 |
[23:26] | You understand me? | 明白? |
[23:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:59] | – Hey,milo? – HeY. | – 嘿 Milo? – 嘿 |
[24:01] | How are you holding up? | 撑得住么? |
[24:03] | they say I’m going to be okay. | 他们说我没事 |
[24:10] | It’S…so what happened? | 真是…发生了什么? |
[24:13] | I was stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[24:15] | They don’t pay me to be a field agent. | 他们又没付我钱作现场探员 |
[24:17] | Well,maybe they should,because,uh… | 也许他们该付 因为… |
[24:19] | you protected marilyn bauer.That’s what I heard. | 你保护了Marilyn Bauer 我听说了 |
[24:21] | I had no idea what I was doing. | 我不知道我都作了什么 |
[24:24] | The whole thing just happened so fast. | 事情发生得太快 |
[24:27] | You don’t have to downplay it to make me fell better. | 你不用为了让我更好受而谦虚 |
[24:30] | You don’t have to do that. | 不必如此 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:36] | hey.You okay? | 你还好么? |
[24:40] | Yeah.Well done. | 是的 干的漂亮 |
[24:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:50] | I’m going to push assad to make these changes. | 我会促使Assad做这些修改 |
[24:52] | Your suggestions are all excellent,tom. | 你的建议非常好 Tom |
[24:55] | Oh?Just doing my job,mr.President. | 只是做我本职工作 总统阁下 |
[24:58] | I’d like you to be there when he delivers this. | 他提交这个的时候 我希望你在场 |
[25:00] | I will be,sir. | 我会的 阁下 |
[25:01] | If you’ll excuse me,I have a briefing with senator benson. | 容我告退 我要和参议员Benson做个简报 |
[25:03] | Of course,tom. | 当然 Tom |
[25:11] | melinda? | |
[25:12] | I have some notes that need to be taken to assad. | 我有些文件需要转交Assad |
[25:14] | Yes,mr.President.I’ll be right there. | 是的 总统阁下 我马上到 |
[25:25] | What did the president want? | 总统想要什么? |
[25:26] | He asked me to review assad’s speech. | 他叫我修订Assad的演说稿 |
[25:29] | Which he’ll never get the chance to deliver. | 就是他没机会提交的稿子 |
[25:31] | Listen,sir…you need to authorize that clearance. | 听好了先生 你要批准那个清除令 |
[25:33] | Our man will be here any minute. | 我们的人马上就到了 |
[25:35] | It’s in the works. | 已经在做了 |
[25:36] | It’s just taking a while to complete the authorization. | 授权需要时间 |
[25:38] | All right,well,we need it before he’s here. | 好吧 他到之前要拿来 |
[25:40] | I will call security again. | 我再给安全部门打电话 |
[25:41] | I will phone you back if there’s any problem. | 如果有问题我打电话给你 |
[25:43] | – Meanwhile,go meet with him. -all right | – 这期间 去见他 – 好吧 |
[25:51] | This is tom lennox. | 我是Tom Lennox |
[25:53] | I need to speak to the ranking secret service agent on site. | 给我接总统护卫队 |
[25:56] | Agent hollister. | 我是Hollister探员 |
[25:57] | Agent hollister,this is tom lennox. | Hollister探员 我是Tom Lennox |
[25:59] | I need to see you immediately. | 我需要立刻见你 |
[26:00] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[26:01] | I can meet you as soon as I get someone to man my position, | 我找人接替了我的任务就去见您 |
[26:03] | which should be in about 15 minutes. | 大约15分钟后 |
[26:05] | No,that’s not soon enough.I’ve got something to show you. | 太迟了 我有东西给你看 |
[26:07] | Where are you right now? | 你此刻在哪? |
[26:08] | “B” wing,room 17. | B楼17室 |
[26:10] | I’m on my way. | 我过来了 |
[26:16] | carson wondered if you were playing us. | Carson担心你玩我们 |
[26:18] | He said that he didn’t want to bring you into this,but I defended you! | 他说不想让你参与 我替你辩护! |
[26:21] | I said that we could trust you. | 我说我们可以信任你 |
[26:23] | I told him that you understood. | 我告诉他你会理解 |
[26:24] | Nothing justifies the killing of a president. | 谋杀总统有何正当可言 |
[26:27] | This president is giving us no choice. | 这个总统让我们无从选择 |
[26:29] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[26:30] | It’s already done. | 已经做了 |
[26:51] | yes,uh,this is reed pollock. | 我是Reed Pollock |
[26:52] | I have a message for agent hollister from mr.Lennox. | Lennox先生让我给Hollister探员留言 |
[26:55] | Yes.Could you please tell him that | 你能告诉他 |
[26:57] | the issue has been resolved and that mr.Lennox won’t need to meet with him. | 事情已解决 Lennox先生不需要见他了 |
[27:00] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[27:01] | Okay.Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:10] | We just confirmed marilyn bauer’s intel. | 我们刚证实了Marilyn Bauer的信息 |
[27:12] | The glasgow house is owned by a russian shell corporation | Glasgow房子属于一家俄国壳牌公司 |
[27:15] | that gredenko has a hidden interest in. | Gredenko很有可能藏在里面 |
[27:18] | Is turner’s team in place? | Turner的部队就位了么? |
[27:19] | They’ll let me know when they’re ready to go. | 他们部署好了会通知我 |
[27:21] | Chloe,lock satellite and establish a comm link. | Chloe 锁定卫星 建立通讯连接 |
[27:24] | Nadia. | |
[27:28] | Where were you?I told you not to take too long. | 你上哪去了?我让你别离开太久 |
[27:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:33] | Comm unit’s operational,but the backup module needs to be reset. | 通讯连接可用 后台模块需要复位 |
[27:36] | You better go do it now; the operation starts in two minutes. | 你最好现在就建 行动2分钟后进行 |
[27:39] | (Quietly): Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[27:52] | Do you realize that after everything we’ve been through what a betrayal this is? | 你意识到我们一起经历了这么多事之后 这是何等的背叛行为么? |
[27:57] | I was a little late. | 我不过迟到了一点 |
[28:00] | Morris,I can smell it on your breath. | Morris 从你的呼吸里我能闻到 |
[28:03] | Yes…i took a drink, | 我是喝酒了 |
[28:06] | but I spat it out straight away. | 但我又都吐出来了 |
[28:08] | – Please… – I swear. | – 求你了 – 我发誓 |
[28:10] | Chloe,look at me.Look at me. | Chloe 看着我 |
[28:13] | I am stone-cold sober. | 我磐石般清醒 |
[28:16] | You’re losing control. | 你失控了 |
[28:18] | You’re placing other people’s lives in danger. | 你置人民的安危于不顾 |
[28:26] | I’m going to have to tell buchanan. | 我必须要告诉Buchanan |
[28:28] | After everything that has happened… | 发生了这么多事 |
[28:32] | something had to give. | 付出代价情有可原 |
[28:35] | The important thing is,that I realized I didn’t want to throw everything away, | 重要的是 我意识到我不想放弃一切 |
[28:41] | especially you,especially you. | 尤其是你 尤其是你 |
[28:47] | And I stopped myself,and that is a little victory. | 我停下来了 那算是一个小胜利 |
[28:52] | Right? | 对么? |
[28:54] | I swear,it will never happen again. | 我发誓 再也不会发生了 |
[28:57] | Please don’t tell buchanan because you’re right– | 请不要告诉Buchanan 因为你是对的… |
[29:00] | me getting back to work is the best medicine. | 回来工作对我来说才是良药 |
[29:05] | I’ll be watching you for the rest of the shift. | 在后面的工作中我会观察你 |
[29:08] | Fine. | 好 |
[29:09] | Call your sponsor. | 你保证? |
[29:10] | I will. | 我会 |
[29:22] | Turner’s team is taking final positions. | Turner的部队正在进行最终部署 |
[29:25] | Chloe,open the video link. | Chloe 打开电视录像 |
[29:28] | Hal,what’s your status? | Hal 情况如何? |
[29:30] | No sign of a lookout. | 没有看守的足迹 |
[29:32] | Windows are covered,but we’re good to go. | 窗户关上了 但我们准备好行动了 |
[29:34] | Commence at your discretion. | 依你的判断行事 |
[29:35] | Ryan,is your team ready? | Ryan 你的人就绪了么? |
[29:37] | Yes,sir. | 就绪 |
[29:38] | Okay,we’re going in on three,two,one. | 准备行动 3 2 1 |
[30:04] | Clear… | 安全 |
[30:14] | First sweep,all clear,sir. | 初步清查完毕 一切安全 |
[30:16] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:18] | Mr.Buchanan,there no sign of gredenko or anyone. | Buchanan先生 没有Gredenko或其他人的蛛丝马迹 |
[30:23] | Hal,as soon as you’ve completed a full sweep,process the place for evidence. | Hal 最终清查完毕后 收集此地证据 |
[30:27] | Yes,sir. | 是 |
[30:28] | Chloe,text jack’s cell phone,tell him we don’t have gredenko. | Chloe打电话给Jack 告诉他没找到Gredenko |
[30:40] | open it. | 开门 |
[30:46] | hold up here. | 等会 |
[30:49] | operation status:Gredenko not at location | 行动情况:Gredenko不在那地方 |
[30:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[30:54] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[30:56] | Don’t even think about trying to warn my father. | 别想着通知我父亲 |
[30:58] | Once he sees that you brought me here,he’s more likely to shoot you than I am. | 一旦见你带我来这 他会比我更想杀你 |
[31:01] | – Do you understand me? – Yeah. | – 明白? – 明白 |
[31:03] | Both of you go up to the door. | 你们都走到门前 |
[31:04] | You knock; when he let’s you in,I’ll follow. | 你敲门 他让你进 我跟进 |
[31:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:13] | Marilyn,get back. | Marilyn 跟在后面 |
[31:16] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[31:18] | Now,go. | 现在 进 |
[31:39] | Where the hell is my father? | 我父亲到底在哪? |
[31:40] | I don’t know,I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[31:43] | Where’s josh? | Josh呢? |
[31:43] | Marilyn,just stay calm. | Marilyn 冷静 |
[31:47] | Put these on. | 自己戴上 |
[31:51] | answer it; put it on speaker. | 接电话 打开免提 |
[31:54] | Hello? | 喂? |
[31:55] | Hello,marilyn. | 喂 Marilyn |
[31:58] | Jack,even when you were young,I learned never to underestimate you. | Jack 从你小时候 我就学着不要低估你 |
[32:02] | I didn’t want to hurt josh. | 我不想伤害Josh |
[32:03] | You’ve forced my hand. | 你逼我这么做 |
[32:05] | Take a look out the window,the adjacent roof. | 朝窗外看 临近的楼顶 |
[32:16] | oh,phillip,please don’t! | Phillip千万不要! |
[32:18] | Dad… | 父亲… |
[32:20] | you only have one play left here, that’s to try and cut a deal with the government. | 你现在只有一条路可以走了 去试着和政府做个交易 |
[32:24] | Explain your connection to the nuke; tell them you’ll try and help them in exchange for immunity. | 为了得到豁免权 你要向他们解释 你与这些核弹的关系并帮助他们 |
[32:29] | Right now that is your only option. | 现在这是你唯一的选择了 |
[32:30] | You pull that trigger and that option is gone. Do you understand me? | 但是如果你扣动扳机 这些就绝不可能了 明白了吗? |
[32:33] | Gone. | 绝对不可能! |
[32:34] | I’m no fool,jack. | 我可不是白痴Jack |
[32:36] | They’re never going to give me immunity after everything I’ve done. | 我做了那么多伤天害理的事情 他们不会给我豁免权的 |
[32:39] | You don’t know that. You don’t know that for sure! | 你怎么知道 这些你还不能确定啊! |
[32:41] | Right now they are desperate. | 现在他们很焦急 |
[32:43] | But either way,for you,this is over. Dad,it’s over! | 但是对你来说这一切都结束了 父亲 都结束了! |
[32:47] | There is no empire to protect. There’s no legacy left. | 你所要保护的你的帝国 你的家业 都将不复存在了 |
[32:50] | There is marilyn,josh and me; that’s it. | 但是你还有Marilyn Josh还有我 我们是你仅有的了 |
[32:56] | Please,dad. | 求你了 父亲 |
[32:58] | I know you don’t want to hurt josh. | 我知道其实你也不想伤害Josh的 |
[33:02] | I’m the one you want. | 我才是你想杀的那个 |
[33:04] | You let josh go… | 你把Josh放了… |
[33:06] | I will surrender. | 我就投降 |
[33:11] | Come alone,unarmed,and I’ll let josh go. | 你一个人来 不许带武器 那我就把Josh放了 |
[33:16] | But if you bring anyone else into this, I will kill him. | 不过如果你再带其他人来 我绝对会杀了他 |
[33:21] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[33:28] | Hang up the phone. | 把电话挂了 |
[33:38] | Ctu. | |
[33:39] | This is jack bauer. | 我是Jack Bauer |
[33:41] | I need you to send a team over to the grandmont hotel to pick up a hostile. | 派一个战术小组到Grandmont酒店 把一个嫌疑犯带回去 |
[33:44] | He’s been secured. He’s in roo2132. | 他已经缴械了 在2132号房 |
[33:47] | Wait a way. | 马上去 |
[33:48] | Jack? | |
[33:52] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会了 |
[34:10] | hey,I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[34:13] | – About what? – Morris. | – 谈什么? |
[34:16] | Not here. | 换个地方说 |
[34:19] | – Look,he came and saw me in the infirmary… – look,I know he’s been a little shaky. | – 是这样 他前面到医务室来看我… – 听着 我知道他现在还有些害怕 |
[34:22] | Has he been drinking? | 他是不是喝过酒了啊? |
[34:23] | – You smelled it on his breath? – Yeah. | – 你闻到了? – 是的 |
[34:26] | I did,too.I already talked to him about it. He didn’t metabolize the alcohol. | 我也闻到了 我已经跟他问过他这个了 他并没有被那些酒精影响 |
[34:29] | He didn’t metabolize the alcohol? | 什么叫他并没有被酒精影响? |
[34:31] | I know it sounds weird,but it’s true. He took a drink and he spit it back out. | 我知道这听起来可能有些怪 但这是真的 他的确喝了酒 但马上又全吐出来了 |
[34:35] | – How do you know? – Because he told me. | – 这你怎么知道的? – 他告诉我的 |
[34:37] | And you believe him? | 你信他? |
[34:38] | I don’t have to believe him. I was married to him– | 我不用相信他 我都嫁给他了– |
[34:40] | if he was drunk,I would know. He’s not drunk. | 所以如果他醉了 我一定知道 他肯定没醉 |
[34:42] | He’s been sober for three years. | 他已经戒酒三年了 |
[34:49] | I didn’t know he was an alcoholic. | 我还不知道他以前是个酒鬼 |
[34:51] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[34:52] | And you don’t think buchanan should know about this? | 你不觉得我们应该把这件事 告诉Buchanan吗? |
[34:54] | No. | 不 |
[34:55] | If he slips up again,I will personally tell buchanan. | 如果他再出什么问题 我会自己去告诉Buchanan的 |
[34:59] | Let’s just leave it for now. | 我们现在先不要担心这个了 |
[35:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:08] | Okay. I want you to wait here for josh. | 我要你在这里等Josh |
[35:11] | Do you think your father will keep his word? | 你觉得你爸爸会遵守诺言吗? |
[35:13] | As long as I keep mine. You know how to use this? | 只要我遵守我的他就会 你知道怎么用枪吗? |
[35:16] | – No. – Point and shoot. | – 不知道 – 瞄准 然后射击 |
[35:18] | Once I get josh,do you want me to call ctu and tell them to send help? | Josh安全以后要我打电话给CTU 让他们过来增援吗? |
[35:21] | No. I need to take care of this myself. | 不要 这件事我要自己处理 |
[35:25] | Jack… | |
[35:27] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:33] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[35:36] | Just wait here. | 等在这里 |
[35:55] | I’m unarmed! | 我没携带武器! |
[36:20] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[36:25] | I’m unarmed! | 我没携带武器! |
[36:28] | Come out! I am unarmed! | 出来! 我没携带武器! |
[36:30] | That’s close enough. | 站那别动了 |
[36:41] | Turn around. | 转个身 |
[36:47] | Now show me that you’re not wearing an ankle holster. | 让我检查你脚踝那有没有武器 |
[37:04] | Take one step toward me for every step josh takes away. | 现在Josh每走一步你也走一步 |
[37:10] | Josh. | |
[37:13] | Slowly. | 走慢点 |
[37:26] | Your mother’s waiting for you in the stairwell around the corneR. Go. | 你妈在楼梯拐角处等你 快去找她 |
[37:28] | Go! | 快去! |
[37:37] | That’s it. | 就剩我们俩了 |
[37:40] | Oh,josh! Oh,god… | 上帝啊… |
[37:43] | are you okay? Are you okay? Let’s go. Go. | 你还好吧?没受伤吧? 我们走 快 |
[37:59] | I never meant for this to happen,jack. | 我从来没有想要 造成这样的结果Jack |
[38:02] | I didn’t have a choice. | 但是我别无他法 |
[38:05] | I don’t know how exactly,but gredenko found out about my role in david palmer’s assassination. | 不知道怎么回事Gredenko发现我 要为刺杀David Palmer负责 |
[38:11] | So… | 所以… |
[38:12] | he blackmailed me,forced me to cooperate. | 他勒索我 逼我和他合作 |
[38:17] | So it was gredenko who had you divert some of the bombs the company was responsible for destroying? | 这么说是Gredenko逼你把公司负责 摧毁的核弹交给他 |
[38:22] | He’s a radical nationalist. | 他是个极端种族主义者 |
[38:25] | Told me that he wanted to preserve some of the arsenal for the day | 他告诉我他想储备一些武器 |
[38:28] | when the soviet union would be reestablished. | 等着苏联重建的那天用 |
[38:33] | I believed him because I had to. | 我不得不相信他 |
[38:36] | When did you find out he sold the bombs to fayed? | 你什么时候发现他把核弹卖给Fayed的? |
[38:38] | Not until one of the bombs was detonated in valencia. | 在瓦伦西亚的那颗核弹爆炸后才知道的 |
[38:41] | That’s the truth?! | 这到底是真的还是假的?! |
[38:43] | Absolutely. | 绝对是真的 |
[38:47] | I’ve been looking for gredenko ever since. | 从那以后我就一直在找Gredenko |
[38:49] | So that I could find out what he knew about fayed, and stop all this. | 因为通过他我才能找到Fayed 来结束这一切 |
[38:53] | I’m a patriot,jack. | 我绝对是个爱国者Jack |
[38:55] | I never wanted any harm to come to this country. | 我从来没有想过去损害我的祖国 |
[38:57] | You want to lie to yourself, you go ahead,but stop lying to me! | 如果你喜欢自欺欺人 我绝不拦着你 但绝对不要来骗我! |
[39:02] | You let all of this happen just so you could coveup what you did! | 是你导致这一切的发生就是为了 可以掩盖你之前所做的丑事! |
[39:09] | you have all the smarts that graem never had. | 你的聪明才智正是Graem所欠缺的 |
[39:12] | You’d have handled gredenko before this all got out of control. | 你本可以在这一切失去控制之前 搞定Gredenko的 |
[39:16] | You know,none of this would have happened if you hadn’t turned your back on me. | 你要知道如果当初你没有离开我 所有这一切都不会发生 |
[39:23] | So that you could become– what? | 你离开就是为了… 为了什么 |
[39:26] | A civil servant. | 为了去为你的人民服务? |
[39:30] | So… | 接下来… |
[39:32] | your people will use gredenko to find this terrorist, | 你们的人会通过Gredenko 找到这个恐怖分子 |
[39:35] | and the truth will come out about all I’ve done. | 然后之前我所做的一切就会浮出水面 |
[39:38] | We never got gredenko. | 我们一直没有抓到Gredenko |
[39:42] | Then all this was for nothing. | 那现在这一切都没有意义了 |
[39:45] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[39:54] | I didn’t have to end like this,jack. | 我本不想用这种方式结束的Jack |
[39:59] | you could’ve had it all. | 你原本可以继承我所有的一切 |
[40:02] | I want you to know… | 我只想告诉你… |
[40:07] | I never wanted you to feel like I had turned my back on you. | 我从来没想让你觉得我离开了你 |
[40:12] | That i had turned my back on the family. | 我的确离开了家里 |
[40:17] | I just had to go my own way. | 那是因为我有我自己的生活方式 |
[40:23] | Do things for myself. I… | 为我自己的将来打算打算 我… |
[40:29] | it was never good enough for you. | 我知道对你来说我永远都不够好 |
[40:35] | I’m sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[40:40] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说… |
[40:43] | I’m ready. | 动手吧 |
[40:49] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[40:52] | Do it! Damn you! | 动手啊! 靠! |
[41:09] | Jack Call 310 597 3781 | 打这个电话310 597 3781 |
[41:37] | yes? | 喂? |
[41:38] | My name is jack bauer. Who am I talking to? | 我是Jack Bauer 你是谁? |
[41:41] | You must’ve exhausted all your options to find gredenko. | 我想你一定殚精竭虑在找Gredenko 但仍然一无所获 |
[41:44] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[41:48] | It’s charles logan,jack. | 我是Charles Logan |
[41:50] | I might be able to help you, but we need to talk face-to-face. | 可能我可以帮你 但是我们得当面谈谈 |
[41:54] | – Where are you? – I’m near the airport. | – 你在哪? – 在机场附近 |
[41:57] | Good,you’re local. Ctu knows where I am. | 很好 我离你不远 CTU知道我在哪里 |
[42:02] | Come and see me,jack, | 过来见我 Jack |
[42:04] | as soon as possible and come alone. | 越快越好 一个人过来 |
[42:08] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我等你 反恐24小时 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |