时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | PREVIOUSLY ON 24 | |
[00:13] | As someone who has alienated followers by choosing the unpopular course, | 这种不得人心的方法会疏远你的支持者 |
[00:17] | I suggest you tread carefully among your people. | 我建议阁下要对你的手下多加小心 |
[00:20] | They will come after you. | 他们会来找你麻烦的 |
[00:22] | I need you to authorize clearance for someone to get inside the bunker. | 我要你给一个人权限 让他可以进地堡来 |
[00:25] | Once he’s inside,he’ll carry the ball. | 一旦他进来 他就接棒了 |
[00:28] | You mean,kill the president? | 你是说 刺杀总统? |
[00:30] | – We have a cover. – A cover?Who? | – 我们有个替死鬼 – 替死鬼?谁? |
[00:32] | Assad. | |
[00:34] | Assad? | |
[00:35] | You’re trying to make it look like he did this? | 你想把事情做得好象是他干的? |
[00:37] | This is tom lennox. I need to speak to the ranking secret service agent on site. | 我是Tom lennox 我要跟值勤的特勤局特工讲话 |
[00:43] | carson wondered if you were playing us. | Carson一直都怀疑你会不会耍我们 |
[00:46] | He said that he didn’t want to bring you into this,but I defended you! | 他说他一直不想让你加入 但我一直为你力争! |
[00:49] | Nothing justifies the killing of a president. | 不管怎么说刺杀总统绝对是错的 |
[00:51] | The delivery system software was programmed for five high-priority targets. | 本来我们的程序设置了5个重要目标 |
[00:56] | Because of your carelessness,we are now down to three. | 但因为你的疏忽 现在我们只有3个了 |
[01:01] | More than enough for our needs,gredenko. | 已经比我需要的多了 Gredenko |
[01:03] | I don’t want to be exposed like this any longer than necessary. | 我不想在这里多待一分钟了 |
[01:06] | Do you think the authorities know we’re working with fayed? | 你认为当局已经知道我们和Fayed合作了? |
[01:08] | If they don’t,they will soon. | 即便他们现在不知道 也快了 |
[01:11] | Bill,it’s jack. | Bill 我是Jack |
[01:12] | I’ve got the correct address for gredenko’s safe house. | 我掌握了Gredenko据点的正确地址 |
[01:14] | Turner’s team will be there any minute. | Turner的小组马上就会到了 |
[01:18] | Clear! | 安全! |
[01:19] | Clear! | 安全! |
[01:20] | Mr. Buchanan,there’s no sign of gredenko or anyone. | Buchanan长官 这里没有Gredenko 或其他任何人的踪迹 |
[01:26] | now you talk. That was from gredenko. | 你前面是在和Gredenko讲电话 |
[01:29] | You tipped him off. Now over half my team is dead! | 你帮他设计陷害我们 我有一半组员牺牲了! |
[01:32] | It wasn’t gredenko on the phone. | 电话里不是Gredenko |
[01:34] | Those aren’t his men! | 那些也不是Gredenko的人! |
[01:35] | – Who sent them?! – Your father! | – 那是谁派他们来的?! – 你父亲! |
[01:38] | He has my son! | 他抓了我的儿子! |
[01:40] | Take a look out the window. The adjacent roof. | 朝窗外看 在对面房子的楼顶 |
[01:42] | Jack: Dad,it’s over! | 爸爸 一切都结束了! |
[01:44] | There is no empire to protect. | 你所保护的帝国已不复存在了 |
[01:46] | There’s no legacy left. I’m the one you want. | 你的家业也已不复存在了 我才是那个你想杀的人 |
[01:49] | You let josh go,I will surrender. | 你把Josh放了 我就投降 |
[01:54] | You could have had it all. | 你本可继承我所有的一切 |
[01:56] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[01:58] | Do it! | 动手啊! |
[02:03] | – Who am i talking to? – It’s charles logan,jack. | – 我在和谁说话? – 我是Charles logan Jack |
[02:06] | You must have exhausted all your options to find gredenko. | 我相信你一定在千方百计寻找Gredenko 但仍一无所获 |
[02:09] | Come and see me. | 来找我 |
[02:11] | And come alone. | 一个人来 |
[02:15] | THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 4:00 P.M. AND 5:00 P.M | 以下事件发生于傍晚4点至5点 |
[02:24] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[02:25] | We’re on our way to the rendezvous. | 我们马上到集合点了 |
[02:27] | Good. We’ve arrived. | 很好 我们已经到了 |
[02:28] | Is the shipment there from nevada? | 来自内华达的货到了吗? |
[02:30] | No,they are behind schedule. | 还没有 他们迟到了 |
[02:32] | But they’ll be here any moment. | 不过他们马上会到的 |
[02:34] | How soon can you deploy once we arrive? | 我们到达以后你还要花多久装配? |
[02:36] | It will take us two hours to assemble the delivery system and run diagnostics, | 我们要用两个小时来组装 并进行自我诊断测试 |
[02:42] | another hour to secure the payload. | 然后还要一小时来确定有效载荷没有问题 |
[02:45] | That’s longer than I’d hoped. | 我可不希望花那么久 |
[02:46] | Listen,we are working with the best technology. | 给我听着 我们使用的是最先进的技术 |
[02:49] | It can’t be rushed. | 这急不来的 |
[02:51] | Just remember,without us | 你给我记住 如果不是我们 |
[02:53] | you’d be delivering your payload in weeks instead of hours. | 你们要花几个礼拜而不是几天 才能完成这个弹头有效载荷 |
[02:57] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我没忘 |
[02:59] | It seems necessary to remind you now and then. | 看来我有必要时不时提醒你一下 |
[03:06] | I’ll be glad when we no longer have to deal with these people. | 我希望以后再也不要和这些家伙打交道 |
[03:11] | They are living in the dark ages. | 他们还生活在原始社会 |
[03:13] | And they act like they own the world. | 他们觉得自己控制着全世界 |
[03:16] | I’d much rather be fighting them. | 我宁愿和他们开战 |
[03:19] | If we succeed today,we’ll never have to. | 如果今天的事成功了 我想我们就再也没这个必要了 |
[03:22] | The arabs and the west, | 阿拉伯世界和西方世界 |
[03:25] | they’ll destroy each other. | 他们将会互相撕杀 |
[03:31] | The ambassador just arrived,mr. President. He’s in the waiting area. | 总统阁下 大使到了 他在会客室等您 |
[03:34] | Good. | 好的 |
[03:36] | Will tom lennox be joining us? | Tom lennox会一起过来吗? |
[03:38] | I spoke to reed pollock. | 我问过Reed Pollock了 |
[03:40] | He says mr.Lennox is briefing the speaker and minority leader. | 他说Lennox先生正在向众议院议长 和少数党领导人做简报 |
[03:43] | When tom’s finished,tell him I want to see him,please. | 请告诉Tom 等他一结束就来见我 |
[03:45] | Yes,sir. | 好的 阁下 |
[03:47] | Mr.Ambassador. | 大使先生 |
[03:49] | It’s good to see you again,sir. | 再次见到您很高兴 先生 |
[03:51] | Mr.President, | 总统阁下 |
[03:52] | first allow me to express my country’s shock | 首先请允许我表达我国对袭击事件的发生表示震惊 |
[03:55] | and deep regret over the devastating attack in california. | 以及对民生的深切关心 |
[03:59] | – Thank you,sir. – Of course. | – 谢谢你 大使先生 – 应该的 |
[04:01] | Any assistance you may require,you need only ask. | 如果你需要什么帮助 直说好了 |
[04:04] | I’m asking you now,sir. That’s why you’re here. | 我正需要你的帮助 所以我才召见你 |
[04:08] | I believe you know hamri al-assad. | 你认得Hamri al-assad吧 |
[04:12] | Mr.Ambassador. | 大使先生 |
[04:14] | I have never met mr.Assad in person, | 我从未见过Assard先生本人 |
[04:17] | but I know him by reputation. | 但是他的确声名在外 |
[04:19] | His organization has carried out repeated terrorist actions against my country. | 他的组织在我国多次实施恐怖事件 |
[04:23] | Your own policies precipitated those actions. | 你自己的政策更是导火索 |
[04:26] | That’s your justification for killing innocent people? | 这就是你屠杀无辜百姓的借口? |
[04:28] | You and I define innocent in different ways. | 你和我有不同诠释无辜的标准 |
[04:31] | My own deputy lost his seven-year-old son in one of your bombings. | 由于你的爆炸行动 我的副官 失去了他年仅七岁的儿子 |
[04:35] | That is how I define innocent. | 这就是我对无辜的看法 |
[04:37] | We are not here to air past differences. | 我们来到这里不是为了解决过去的分歧 |
[04:40] | Then why are we here,mr.President? | 总统阁下 那您把我带到这来是为了什么? |
[04:42] | At our last meeting,I informed you that we were in contact with assad. | 在我们上次会晤中 我告诉过你 我们已与Assard取得了联系 |
[04:45] | You told me it was a positive step toward peace. | 你告诉过我这是迈向和平的一步 |
[04:47] | And I meant it at that time,but I must confess, | 我当时对此深信不疑 但是我想说 |
[04:50] | after the last attack,I didn’t expect to see you in the same room with him. | 上次袭击后 我没有想到还有 机会在同一间房间和您会面 还有他在场 |
[04:55] | And I’m not so sure I care to remain here either. | 而且请恕我无法继续留在这里 |
[04:58] | It is no more pleasant for me,your excellency. | 我留在这里也不愉快,大使阁下 |
[05:03] | Would you give us a moment? | 你能回避一下吗? |
[05:05] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[05:10] | Assad is here because of the attack. | Assad是由于这次袭击事件才来这里的 |
[05:12] | To be frank,sir,we have three more nuclear weapons loose in my country in the hands of terrorists. | 实话对您说吧 目前恐怖分子手中还有三枚核弹 |
[05:17] | We didn’t know that. | 我们并不知情 |
[05:18] | In less than one hour assad is going to go on national television and issue a statement. | 不到一小时 Assad讲发表全国演说 |
[05:23] | It will be a global appeal to extremists. | 呼吁全球的极端分子 |
[05:25] | Now,he’s going to urge them to put down their arms and engage in peaceful netiation with the west. | 放下武器 |
[05:27] | and engage in peaceful netiation with the west. | 同西方进行和平谈判 |
[05:34] | Now,we are hoping to compel someone to come forward with any information regarding those nuclear weapons. | 我们希望其中有人会因此站出来提供核武器的线索 |
[05:39] | A petition like this coming from assad? | 来自Assad本人的呼吁? |
[05:42] | – It could have a profound effect. – We’re counting on that. | – 应该会有所触动 – 希望如此 |
[05:45] | What do you need from us? | 我们能做什么? |
[05:47] | I want a public statement of support from your prime minister. | 我希望贵国的总理能发表公开声明 |
[05:50] | And I want it to follow right on the heels of assad’S. | 紧跟在Assad讲话之后 |
[05:52] | Mr.Assad is a polarizing figure in my country. | Assad在我国可是一个倍受争议的人物 |
[05:55] | A public endorsement of him could have grave political consequences for the prime minister. | 公开支持他对总理的仕途会产生巨大影响 |
[06:03] | Then you tell your prime minister that we have a carrier group operating less than 25 miles off his shores. | 那么就麻烦你告诉总理 我们的航空母舰正在离海岸不到25英里的海域待命 |
[06:09] | My advisors are pressing me hard for a military response, | 我的智囊团强烈要求采取军事行动 |
[06:13] | so if we are attacked again, | 如果我们再次遭袭 |
[06:16] | I won’t be able to hold them off. | 我可没法和他们交代 |
[06:19] | This is sounding like an ultimatum,mr. President. | 这算是最后通牒吗 总统阁下? |
[06:21] | It’s not an ultimatum,mr.Ambassador. | 不是最后通牒 大使先生 |
[06:22] | I’m merely pointing out the fact that neither the prime minister | 我只是让您看到一个不争的事实 |
[06:25] | nor I have the luxury | 在如今这个非常时刻 |
[06:29] | of worrying about political consequences on a day like today. | 贵国总理和我要操心的绝对不是自己的仕途 |
[06:32] | I am putting my presidency on the line,so please, | 我是在拿我的总统职位作为赌注 |
[06:36] | stop handing me excuses. | 所以请您也不要再找什么借口 |
[06:38] | Get on the phone and make this happen. | 现在就打电话和总理说明 |
[06:45] | Nadia,what’s the status? | Nadia 什么情况 |
[06:48] | Turner’s team just completed their second sweep of the house.But the results were negative. | Turner的小分队完成了第二次清查 没什么发现 |
[06:52] | If gredenko was using this address,he did a really good job cleaning up after he left. | 如果Gredenko真的在那呆过 那么扫尾工作做得可真绝 |
[06:56] | There was one operating land line. | 那有一条正常运作的电话线 |
[06:59] | Morris is checking on the router to see if there’s any recent activity. | Morris正在查看交换器看最近是否有电话记录 |
[07:01] | Morris? | |
[07:03] | – Morris?! – Yes. | – 什么事? |
[07:04] | – Any luck on the land line? – No.I mean,not yet. | – 电话记录查到什么了吗? – 没有 还没有 |
[07:07] | They must have used an inverter to stack their calls | 他们一定是用了反相器来存储电话记录 |
[07:10] | ’cause I can’t get any records out. | 我就是调不出记录 |
[07:13] | Mr.Buchanan,jack bauer’s on the line. | Buchanan先生 Jack Bauer在线上 |
[07:18] | Go ahead,jack. | 请讲 Jack |
[07:19] | Bill,I’m near the airport across the street from the grandmont hotel. | Bill 我在Grandmont宾馆对面的机场附近 |
[07:23] | I know.What’s going on? | 我知道 怎么了? |
[07:25] | It’s complicated. Are the units dispatched? | 说来话长 小分队安排好了吗? |
[07:28] | We have two units on the way to the grandmont.I’ll have them meet you. | 有两组正赶往Grandmont宾馆与你会合 |
[07:30] | Okay,I want you to contact lapd. | 好的 麻烦你联系一下洛杉矶警察局 |
[07:33] | Have them set up a five-block perimeter around the hotel. | 让他们在宾馆周围的五个街区设防 |
[07:35] | They need to locate my father and take him into custody. | 找到并逮捕我的父亲 |
[07:38] | – Your father? – He’s involved in this. | – 你父亲? – 他与此事有关联 |
[07:39] | I’ll debrief you as soon as we’ve got time. | 有时间再跟你解释 |
[07:41] | Were you able to pick up anything on gredenko? | Gredenko方面有什么新线索了吗? |
[07:44] | No. The glasgow street house was deserted. | 还没有 那个屋子空无一人 |
[07:46] | We’re processing it for clu but so far we’ve come up empty. | 我们正在寻找蛛丝马迹 但目前一无所获 |
[07:48] | We can’t be sure gredenko was even there. | 我们甚至不敢确定Gredenko是否真的在那呆过 |
[07:50] | I think I might have a lead. | 我这里倒有一个线索 |
[07:52] | – What is it? – Charles logan. | – 是什么? |
[07:55] | – Logan? – I spoke to him. | – 我刚和他通过话 |
[07:56] | He says he has information on gredenko. | 他说他有Gredenko的线索 |
[07:58] | How the hell did you trace this to logan? | 你怎么会找到Logan? |
[08:00] | Through my father.Bill,I need you to get me a helicopter that can take me to him. | 通过我父亲 Bill 派一架直升飞机送我去见他 |
[08:04] | He’s at his retreat in hidden valley. He’s under house arrest. | 他在河谷的官邸 被软禁着 |
[08:06] | House arrest?How was that possible? He was involved in the murder of david palmer. | 软禁?怎么可能? 他可是涉嫌David Palmer的刺杀案啊 |
[08:09] | He brokered a closed-door deal. He plead guilty to obstruction of justice. | 政府内部和他达成协议 他承认自己妨碍司法公正 |
[08:13] | The public never even knew of his involvement in aiding terrorists or david palmer’s assassination. | 外界根本不知道他涉嫌David Palmer的刺杀案 |
[08:20] | – Give me that helicopter. – We have one in the area. | – 快派直升飞机吧 – 有一架在附近 |
[08:22] | Shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to have it rerouted to your location. | 很快就改道去接你 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:26] | Marilyn. | |
[08:28] | Jack. | |
[08:29] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[08:30] | My father escaped. I don’t know where he is. | 我父亲跑了 不知道去了哪 |
[08:33] | He might be in the area. I want you both to go back to ctu. | 说不定还在附近 你们俩立刻回CTU |
[08:36] | Josh,I know that there’s a lot to explain,and I promise you when this is over, | Josh 我也知道事情非常复杂 一时说不清楚 但我向你保证 等一切都结束了 |
[08:39] | you and I are going to sit down and I will talk you through what happened. | 你我坐下来 我会好好向你解释清楚 |
[08:43] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | – 好的 – 出发 |
[08:45] | – You’re not coming with us? – No,gredenko wasn’t at the house. | – 你不跟我们一起走? – 是的 Gredenko不在屋子里 |
[08:48] | I need to follow up another lead. | 我得追查另外一条线索 |
[08:51] | – Take these people back to ctu. – Yes,sir. | – 把他们带回CTU – 是 |
[08:55] | Josh,get in. | Josh 上车 |
[08:57] | Jack… | |
[08:59] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Thank you for saving my son. | 谢谢你救了我儿子 |
[09:04] | He reminds me of you. | 看到他 就想起了你 |
[09:09] | You can see it in his eyes. | 从他的眼睛里就看的出 |
[09:14] | Marilyn,please,you have to go. | Marilyn 快走吧 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[09:39] | Sign in,sirs. | 请签字 |
[09:51] | We’ll need to process you again,mr.Carson. | 我们得再检查一下 Carson先生 |
[09:53] | Of course. | 可以 |
[10:01] | – What’s your occupation? – I’m a policy analyst with the stanton institute. | – 你从事什么工作? – 我是斯坦顿研究所的政策分析员 |
[10:08] | State your business here. | 你来此的目的? |
[10:10] | I’m here to consult on civil defense procedures. | 讨论民防系统程序的问题 |
[10:12] | At the request of tom lennox. | Tom Lennox要求的 |
[10:18] | Test,one,two,three. | 测试 1 2 3 |
[10:22] | : Test,one,two,three. | 测试 1 2 3 |
[10:27] | – Thank you,sirs. – Thank yoU. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | We’ve got a problem. Tom lennox tried to warn secret service about us. | 有点问题 Tom lennox想揭露我们 |
[10:38] | What?! | 什么?! |
[10:39] | I stopped him before he was able to alert anyone. | 我在他发出警告之前制止了他 |
[10:42] | But I had to restrain him. | 但我必须把他关起来 |
[10:44] | You said that lennox was on board with the plan. | 你不是说Lennox原意加入我们的计划吗? |
[10:46] | I thought that he was.Either he’s changed his mind or you’re right and he’s been playing us all along. | 我以为他会的 要不他改变主意了 要不就是他一直都在装蒜耍我们 |
[10:52] | Regardless,we’re gonna have to deal with it. | 不管怎样 我们必须把这事处理好 |
[11:00] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[11:02] | We’ve got to move him. I’m going to need this space. | 我们得把他带到别的地方去 我要在这个地方做事 |
[11:04] | Get me some tape. | 给我些胶带 |
[11:10] | Let’s go,over here. | 过来 去那边 |
[11:13] | Sit down,hands behind your back. | 坐下 手放在背后 |
[11:29] | We’re going to have to take care of him. Make it look like a suicide. | 我们必须解决他 让整件事看起来像自杀 |
[11:34] | No. | 不行 |
[11:35] | No. | 不行 |
[11:36] | Listen,eliminating president palmer is for the good of the country,all right? | 听着 除掉Palmer总统是为了国家的利益 |
[11:39] | It’s the only way to get him out of office. | 这是让他离开总统宝座的唯一办法 |
[11:41] | Killing tom lennox only benefits us. | 但杀害Tom Lennox只是对我们有好处而已 |
[11:44] | – We don’t have any choice. – Listen.Tom lennox is a very smart man. | – 我们别无选择 – 听着 Tom Lennox是个聪明人 |
[11:47] | Now I think that once vice president daniels is holding the reins, | 我认为一旦副总统Daniels执掌大局 |
[11:51] | and enacting the policies that lennox himself created, | 并且执行Lennox当初自己制订的政策 |
[11:54] | we can convince him to keep quiet. | 我们能说服他对今天的事保密 |
[11:57] | I’m not gambling my life on lennox’s good judgment. | 我可不会把自己的性命寄托在 Lennox的判断上 |
[12:00] | Look,it’s a risk,but it is a risk that I’m willing to take. | 这确实冒险 但是这个险我愿意冒 |
[12:04] | We’re not cold-blooded murderers. | 我们不是冷血杀手 |
[12:06] | We’re just trying to save our country. | 我们只是想拯救这个国家 |
[12:11] | Either way,we do not have time to resolve this now. | 再说 我们也没有时间处理他了 |
[12:13] | Assad goes before the cameras within an hour. | Assad在1小时之内就会发表电视讲话 |
[12:15] | You said it would take 25 minutes for you to assemble this? | 你说需要25分钟来把它组合起来? |
[12:18] | 25 to 30. Then you better get started now. | – 25到30分钟 – 那你最好现在就开始 |
[12:21] | If we’re going to frame assad for the assassination,then this bomb has to explode when they’re both together. | 如果我们要把罪名栽赃到Assad身上 |
[12:23] | then this bomb has to explode when they’re both together. | 那就必须让炸弹在他和总统在一起时爆炸 |
[12:25] | We’re never going to have a better chance than now. | 再也不会有比这次更好的机会了 |
[12:56] | Reed. | |
[12:59] | Yes,melinda. | 什么事 Melinda |
[13:00] | I’m still waiting for the briefing stats that tom promised me. | 我还在等着Tom答应给我的简报呢 |
[13:03] | Well tom just e-mailed them to you. They should be on your screen by the time you’re back at your desk. | Tom刚刚给你发过去了 你回到办公桌后 应该显示在屏幕上了 |
[13:06] | OKAY | 好的 |
[13:08] | By the way,is tom in his office? | 顺便问一句 Tom在他的办公室吗? |
[13:10] | Uh,no,no. | 嗯…不…不在 |
[13:12] | Um,no,tom is down in conference B. | 嗯…Tom在会议室B |
[13:15] | He’s meeting with some policy analysts from langley. | 他正在和一些CIA的时政分析员开会 |
[13:18] | I just came from conference B. Secret service is meeting in there. | 我刚从会议室B过来 特勤局正在那里开会 |
[13:21] | Well,they must have switched to another room,then. | 那他们一定挪到其他房间了 |
[13:24] | Listen,I’ll try to track tom down for you. | 听着 我去帮你找到Tom |
[13:38] | what is it,morris? | 怎么了 Morris? |
[13:39] | I have to uplink these traffic vectors to the homeland sub-net. | 我想把这些数据包传入国土安全部 的子网 |
[13:41] | I’ve been trying,I’ve been trying and it just won’t go through. | 我试了又试 就是过不去 |
[13:45] | – Check your S.I.P.Adapter. – What about my S.I.P.Adapter? | – 查查你的S.I.P.适配器 – 我的S.I.P.适配器怎么了? |
[13:49] | You’ve specified the wrong slot assignment. | 你把它分给了错的路由信道 |
[13:52] | Oh,what an idiot. | 哦 我真是个白痴 |
[13:55] | Thank you. That’ll work. | 谢谢 这下好了 |
[13:59] | Did you call your sponsor? | 你打电话给你的监督人 |
[14:02] | I’m getting tired of you giving me the third degree. | 我实在厌倦你老是来审问我 |
[14:04] | Yeah,well,I covered for you. I didn’t tell anyone you took a drink. | 我为你打掩护 我没有告诉任何人你喝酒了 |
[14:07] | I didn’t take a drink– I spat it out. I told you. | 我没有喝酒 我又吐出来了 我告诉过你的 |
[14:10] | – You promised me you’d call your sponsor. – And I did. | – 你答应我要给监督人打电话的 – 我打了 |
[14:12] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[14:13] | We had this long talk. | 我们谈了很长时间 |
[14:15] | I feel a lot better,really. | 我感觉好多了 真的 |
[14:18] | You’re not acting like iT. | 你看起来可不像好多了 |
[14:20] | Why don’t we install a breathalyzer at my work station? Will that satisfy you? | 你要不要在我的工作站上 装一个酒精检测器? 那你应该放心了吧? |
[14:24] | I just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确定你没事 |
[14:26] | I helped terrorists arm a nuclear bomb today. I’m not going to be okay for a long time. | 我帮助恐怖分子激活了核弹 我在很长一段时间里都不会”没事”的 |
[14:29] | That doesn’t mean to say I can’t do my job. | 但这不意味着我干不好工作 |
[14:32] | Now if you’ll excuse me,I have to swap out this server port. | 失陪一下 我要去把服务器接口换一下 |
[14:50] | Where’s morris? | Morris在哪里? |
[14:52] | He’s swapping out a server port. | 他去换一个服务器的接口了 |
[14:54] | He’s supposed to be checking on gredenko’s landline. | 他应该在监视Gredenko的陆上活动的 |
[14:57] | Well,he’s juggling a lot right now.Being short-handed,we’re all trying to pick up the slack. | 他最近是常常开小差 人手不足 大家都想钻空子歇歇 |
[15:07] | Now,I’m wondering if it’s more than that. | 我怀疑不止是这个原因 |
[15:10] | What? | 什么? |
[15:11] | Look,he’s been tortured. He’s under a lot of stress. Maybe he should be pulled. | 听着 他被严刑拷打 他压力很大 也许现在不应该参加工作 |
[15:14] | Yeah,he’s a little upset,but he’s still better than 90% of the tech people we have around here. | 没错 他确实情绪很差 但是他依然好过我们这里90%的技术人员 |
[15:18] | We need morris on the floor. | 我们需要Morris |
[15:25] | All right,chloe,but I’m keeping my eye on him.If I see anything else I don’t like,I go to buchanan. | 好吧 Chloe 但我会盯着他的 如果有什么异常 我立刻告诉Buchanan |
[15:30] | Fine. | 行 |
[15:42] | Hi,this is jeannie.I’m not here right now,but please leave a message and the time of day you called and I’ll get back to you. | 你好 我是Jeannie 我现在不在 请留言 我会回电的 |
[15:47] | Hi,jeannie,this is chloe o’brian. You don’t know me,but I’m morris’s ex-wife. | 你好 Jeannie 我是Chloe O’brian 你不认识我 我是Morris的前妻 |
[15:52] | Could you call me back as soon as possible? It’s important. | 你能尽快给我回电吗? 有要紧事 |
[15:55] | I’m at 597-3781. Thank you. | 我的号码是 310-597-3781 谢谢你 |
[15:59] | Nadia, | |
[16:01] | jack will be arriving at logan’s estate any moment. | Jack马上就会到达Logan那里 |
[16:03] | I want tac teams on alert and prepped for redeployment. | 通知战术小组 让他们随时听候调遣 |
[16:06] | – Yes,sir. – We’re out of leads. | – 是 长官 – 我们没有线索了 |
[16:09] | Let’s hope jack can get something from logan. | 希望Jack能从Logan那里问到些什么 |
[16:26] | Could we have a moment,please? | 让我们单独待会儿好吗? |
[16:32] | Must have been hard for you to find out about your father’s involvement in all of this. | 知道你父亲也牵连其中 一定让你很难受吧 |
[16:36] | I’m not here to talk about my father. | 我来这里不是谈我父亲的 |
[16:38] | Dmitri gredenko– what do you know about him? | Dmitri Gredenko关于这个人你知道多少? |
[16:41] | I know gredenko supplied fayed with five russian tactical nukes, | 我知道Gredenko为Fayed提供了5枚 俄制战术核弹头 |
[16:44] | one of which exploded this morning in valencia. | 其中一枚今天在瓦伦西亚爆炸了 |
[16:46] | One of which you managed to disarm,so that leaves us three we need to recover. | 还有一枚你拆除了 所以你们还有3枚需要找到 |
[16:50] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[16:51] | I get regular intelligence updates. | 我有定期情况报告 |
[16:54] | And I still have my sources. | 而且还有些旧的情报来源 |
[16:58] | So you need gredenko to find fayed. | 那么…你需要Gredenko来 顺藤摸瓜抓住Fayed |
[17:01] | – Can you help us? – Yes,I can. | – 你能帮助我们吗? – 我能 |
[17:05] | But you want some kind of plea agreement. | 但是如果你想要的是什么减刑赦免协议 |
[17:08] | You’re unbelievable. | 你就太异想天开了 |
[17:12] | I don’t blame you for thinking that,jack. | 你这么想我不怪你 Jack |
[17:15] | But I want you to know that I’m not the same man that I was two years ago. | 但我想要你知道我已经不是2年前的那个我了 |
[17:18] | Just as you’re not the same man who was dragged away and thrown into a chinese prison. | 就像你也不再是那个被绑架 并扔进中国监狱前的你了 |
[17:24] | I’ve changed. I’ve had time to think about what I did. | 我改变了 我反思了自己的所作所为 |
[17:27] | I have reconnected with my faith. | 我有了充分的时间去重拾信仰 |
[17:30] | So,no,I don’t want a pardon. | 所以 不 我要的不是特赦 |
[17:32] | And I wouldn’t accept it if it was offered to me. | 就算给我特赦 我也不会接受 |
[17:34] | – What do you want? – Nothing. | – 那你要什么? – 什么都不要 |
[17:37] | I want to give you the information you need with no conditions. | 我想要给你 你要的线索 没有任何条件 |
[17:41] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[17:43] | I never dealt with gredenko directly, | 我从没跟Gredenko直接接触过 |
[17:45] | but I know how we can find him. | 但我知道怎么找到他 |
[17:47] | – How? – Through anatoly markov. | – 怎么找?? – 通过Anatoly Markov |
[17:49] | He’s the russian consul general,here in los angeles. | 他是俄罗斯总领事 就在洛杉矶 |
[17:51] | Ctu contacted the consul general as soon as we saw gredenko’s name on the list. | 我们一看到Gredenko的名字就 联系了俄罗斯总领事 |
[17:56] | He denied any knowledge of his whereabouts. | 他否认自己知道Gredenko的下落 |
[18:00] | Markov’s lying. | Markov在撒谎 |
[18:02] | He’s been the liaison for gredenko for years. | 他为Gredenko牵线搭桥已经很多年了 |
[18:05] | Liaison for what? | 为什么东西牵线搭桥? |
[18:06] | For business concerns looking to acquire the products that gredenko provides. | 为Gredenko找到买主 |
[18:11] | No,don’T. Don’t make the wrong play,jack. | 不不 别搞砸了 Jack |
[18:14] | Now if you go down official channels,you’ll end up in a hopeless maze. | 如果你想通过官方渠道查问 最终会被绕来绕去一无所获 |
[18:18] | Markov has friends in the highest levels of the russian government. | Markov在俄罗斯的 最高层官员中都有密友 |
[18:21] | They can protect him indefinitely. | 他们会保护他的 |
[18:23] | If you want to access what he knows right now,you need to go through back channels. | 如果你现在就要得到线索 |
[18:26] | you need to go through back channels. | 就必须走点歪门邪道 |
[18:33] | – What back channels? – Me. | – 什么歪门邪道? – 我 |
[18:35] | I’m your best chance to get the information you need in the time frame you need it. | 我是你及时得到线索的最好机会 |
[18:38] | – What are you proposing? – That I speak to markov myself,in person. | – 你有什么办法? – 让我跟Markov面谈 |
[18:42] | – Why would markov talk to you? – Because I have leverage. | – 为什么他会跟你谈? – 因为我手里有砝码 |
[18:45] | Markov was involved in the conspiracy that put me where I am today. | Markov与我当年的那次阴谋有关 |
[18:49] | I didn’t give him up. | 我没有把他供出来 |
[18:51] | But he knows I still can. | 但他知道我现在供出来也不晚 |
[18:58] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[19:01] | If you want to find gredenko,maybe it’s time you started. | 如果你想找到Gredenko 也许是时候相信我了 |
[19:23] | go ahead,jack. | 说吧 Jack |
[19:25] | Mr. President,thank you for taking my call. | 总统先生 谢谢你和我通话 |
[19:27] | You said it was urgent. | 你说事情紧急 |
[19:28] | I think we have a way of finding gredenko. | 我想我们也许能找到Gredenko |
[19:30] | It was my understanding that we lost gredenko. | 我的理解是我们找不到Gredenko |
[19:32] | Are you telling me we hava new lead? | 现在你告诉我有了新的线索? |
[19:34] | Yes,sir. | 没错 阁下 |
[19:35] | Mr.President, | 总统先生 |
[19:37] | the lead is charles logan. | 这线索就是 Charles Logan |
[19:41] | – Logan? – Yes,sir.I’m with him now. | – 没错 我现在就和他在一起 |
[19:43] | He claims that his administration had dealings with gredenko,and that he has a contact that will lead us to him. | 他说他的那届政府和Gredenko打过交道 而他有路子能带我们找到他 |
[19:48] | Who? | 什么路子? |
[19:49] | Aanatolyotoly markov– the russian consul in los angeles. | 洛杉矶的俄罗斯总领事 |
[19:53] | When we learned about gredenko,jack,I placed a call to the consulate myself. | 当我们了解到Gredenko的参与 Jack 我亲自给领事打了电话 |
[19:57] | – Now that’s a dead end. – Not according to logan. | – 这条线索行不通 – Logan不是这样说的 |
[19:59] | He wants to meet with markov in the consulate in person. | 他想和Markov在总领馆面谈 |
[20:01] | He says that’s the only way that we can get the information we need. | 他说只有这样我们才能得到 需要的信息 |
[20:05] | Jack… | |
[20:07] | logan is under house arrest. | Logan在软禁之中 |
[20:10] | That’s why I’m calling you,mr. President. | 这也是我给你打电话的原因 总统先生 |
[20:12] | We need an executive order granting logan a temporary furlough. | 我需要您签署行政命令 准许Logan暂时释放 |
[20:16] | Do you realize what you’re asking me? | 你意识到自己在跟我要什么吗? |
[20:18] | Logan was behind the assassination of my brother. | Logan是刺杀我哥哥的主谋 |
[20:21] | Sir,I would not be calling if I didn’t think this was necessary. | 阁下 如果不是必须的话 我也不会给您打电话了 |
[20:23] | I don’t trust this man,jack. | 我不相信他 Jack |
[20:25] | This could be some maneuver on his part to gain his freedom. | 这可能是他逃跑的诡计 |
[20:28] | I think we need to take a chance on him, | 我明白 但我觉得还是值得在他身上赌一赌 |
[20:31] | and I will enter the consulate with logan as part of his security detail. | 而作为安全人员 我也将跟着Logan进入领事馆 |
[20:36] | Besides that,I think he’s after something else. | 我想我们可以信任他 我想他另有别的目的 |
[20:39] | And what exactly would that be? | 什么目的? |
[20:42] | Redemption. | 赎罪 |
[20:43] | Jack,I have no desire to facilitate any kind of redemption for charles logan. | Jack 我没有兴趣给Charles Logan 提供什么赎罪的机会 |
[20:47] | Mr. President,right now I think he’s the only way we’re going to find gredenko and the bombs. | 总统先生 我认为现在他是我们找到 Gredenko和核弹的唯一线索 |
[20:53] | Put him on. | 让他听电话 |
[20:59] | He wants to talk to you. | 他要和你说话 |
[21:05] | Hello,mr. President. | 你好 总统先生 |
[21:07] | I want to hear it from your lips. Tell me why I should agree to this. | 我要你亲口告诉我 为什么我应当批准这件事 |
[21:11] | Because you need me,mr.President. It’s as simple as that. | 因为你需要我 总统先生 就这么简单 |
[21:13] | I can speak to the russian consul myself. | 我可以自己去和俄罗斯领事谈 |
[21:16] | Yes,sir,you could do that,but with all due respect,you’d be wasting your time. | 没错 阁下 你确实可以 但是恕我直言 那无疑是在浪费时间 |
[21:19] | I have a prior relationship with markov that…we can exploit. | 我和Markov曾有段可以”好好利用”的关系 |
[21:23] | Again,with due respect,sir,I have more experience dealing with people of markov’s character. | 而且再次恕我直言 阁下 与Markov这种人打交道 我更有经验些 |
[21:28] | You mean criminals like yourself? | 你是说像你一样的罪犯? |
[21:32] | I know how he thinks,and that’s an advantage you can’t afford to ignore. | 我知道他如何思考 这种优势是你不能忽视的 |
[21:37] | I want you to know that if this is some kind of move to escape custody,i will commit the resources of my administration to hunt you down. | 我想要你知道 如果这是你逃脱监禁的小把戏 |
[21:40] | i will commit the resources of my administration to hunt you down. | 我会尽本政府之所能将你追捕归案 |
[21:44] | I can assure you,mr.President,I have nothing like that in mind. | 我想你保证 总统先生 我连想都没想过 |
[21:48] | Several years ago,I was in the same situation,and I… | 几年前 我也面临你今天的困境 |
[21:51] | reached out to your brother for counsel. | 我向你哥哥寻求帮助 |
[21:54] | David helped me successfully navigate that crisis. | David 引领我走出了困境 |
[21:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:59] | He did. | 他帮了你 |
[22:01] | And you repaid him by killing him. | 而你的回报则是谋杀 |
[22:06] | I would like to do for you what your brother did for me. | 我愿意像你哥哥帮我那样帮助你 |
[22:09] | I would like to help you get through this. | 我愿意帮你度过困境 |
[22:14] | Don’t make the mistake of assuming this represents any kind of forgiveness on my part. | 千万不要以为这表示 我在任何形式上原谅了你 |
[22:18] | I understand that,mr.President,but I hope over time to earn your forgiveness. | 我明白 总统先生 但我希望久而久之 能得到您的原谅 |
[22:23] | Put jack on the phone. | 让Jack听电话 |
[22:30] | Yes,mr.President? | 是我 总统先生 |
[22:31] | I’m granting the furlough. | 我批准他的释放 |
[22:35] | – Just make it count,jack. – I’ll do my best. | – 机不可失啊 Jack – 我会尽力而为的 |
[22:39] | Thank you,mr.President. | 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[22:42] | This isn’t easy for you,is it,jack? | 这对你来说也不容易对吗? Jack |
[22:45] | What? | 什么 |
[22:47] | The possibility I may not be the same man you’ve hated for so long. | 我可能不再是你憎恨了 那么长时间的那个认了 |
[23:08] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[23:10] | Did you have any trouble? | 遇到什么麻烦吗? |
[23:11] | We had to bypass a vehicle inspection in riverside. | 刚才在河边绕过了一个车辆检查站口 |
[23:14] | Other than that,we had a smooth trip. | 除此以外 一切顺利 |
[23:16] | Good. Let’s have a look. | 很好 看看吧 |
[23:19] | Open up. | 打开 |
[23:29] | The U.S.Military has spent millions to develop this drone. | 美国军方耗资数百万研发的武器 |
[23:36] | Today american taxpayers will get a demonstration of… | 如今美国人终于可以亲身感受 |
[23:42] | what their money has produced. | 自己研发出来的东西的威力 |
[23:46] | According to charles logan, | 根据Charles Logan的情报 |
[23:48] | anatoly markov,the head of the russian consulate in los angeles,has information on gredenko. | 俄罗斯驻洛杉矶的领事 Anatoly Markov有Gredenko的线索 |
[23:52] | Logan and bauer are going to see markov now. | Logan和Bauer正要去见Markov |
[23:57] | I want comm locked on any communication outside and possibly inside the consulate. | |
[24:02] | Morris,are you still the lead on decoding diplomatic communication leaving the consulate? | 监听设备锁定领事馆内外的通讯 Morris 是不是你负责解码领事馆发出的外交通讯信息? |
[24:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:08] | I want you to hand that over to chloe. | 让Chloe来负责 |
[24:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:12] | Because of what you’ve been through today.I’m not sure you can handle it,and we can’t afford any mistakes. | 因为鉴于你今天的遭遇 我觉得你不能胜任这项工作 我们不能再出错了 |
[24:18] | Look,I’m perf… | 但是 我… |
[24:18] | chloe,I want you to take over morris’s workload on the consulate. | Chloe 你来接管领事馆事宜 |
[24:21] | – Hold on a second. – It’s okay,morris. | – 没关系 Morris |
[24:23] | No.No,no,it’s not okay. It’s-it’s not okay.I… | 怎么会没关系 大有关系 我… |
[24:27] | I’d like to say something to everyone. | 我想跟大家说 |
[24:29] | I’m very sorry that I gave the reprogramming device to fayed. | 我把程序改编设备交给了Fayed的确是我的错 |
[24:34] | If I could take it back,I would,but I can’T. | 如果我能拿回来 我会去拿 但现在不可能了 |
[24:37] | And if you don’t think I can do my job,mr.Buchanan,then I should leave. | 如果你觉得我无法胜任这个工作 Buchanan先生 那么我可以离开 |
[24:43] | But i can do my job. | 但是我能做好 |
[24:47] | Okay,morris. Give your task full priority. | 好吧 Morris 你的任务优先 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:52] | Mr.Buchanan,I have to disagree with your decision. | Buchanan先生 我不同意你的决定 |
[24:56] | I’m sorry,morris,but I just don’t think you’re ready. | 对不起 Morris 我觉得你不能胜任 |
[24:59] | Your objection is noted,nadia. | 谢谢你提出反对意见 Nadia |
[25:02] | My decision stands. | 我还是坚持我的决定 |
[25:17] | You’re wasting your energy. | 你别浪费精力了 |
[25:19] | And you’re distracting me. | 也别打扰我 |
[25:21] | The president’s gonna die. | 总统反正要死的 |
[25:23] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你也帮不上忙 |
[25:29] | People are starting to ask questions about tom’s whereabouts. Are you on schedule? | 大家开始追问Tom的下落 你能准时吗? |
[25:33] | I told you the bomb would be ready in 30 minutes,and I meant it. | 跟你说了 炸弹要30分钟才好 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:42] | – is there a problem? – No. | – 有问题吗 – 没有 |
[25:44] | You can’t go soft on us now,reed. | 你现在可不能心软啊 Reed |
[25:49] | No,it’S… | 没有 只是 |
[25:51] | it’s just starting to hit me. | 只是我越来越意识到 |
[25:54] | What we’re about to do. | 我们将要做的 |
[25:56] | My god… | 天啊… |
[25:58] | we’re killing the president of the united states. | 我们要杀的可是美国总统啊 |
[26:02] | We’re trying to save this country. | 我们是在拯救这个国家 |
[26:05] | That’s all you need to think about. | 你这么想就行了 |
[26:21] | Chloe,look at the function prototypes on morris’s report. | Chloe,你看看Morris报告上的函数原型 |
[26:25] | – What’s the problem? – Take a look. | – 什么问题? – 你自己看 |
[26:29] | You mean the missing sectors? | 你在说缺失的部分? |
[26:31] | Yes,the missing sectors. | 是的 缺失的部分 |
[26:34] | Did buchanan make a mistake by reinstating morris too soon? | Buchanan让Morris恢复原职是不是犯了一个错误? |
[26:37] | No. The pentagon put a file lock on these items. | 没有 国防部给每个项目加了文件锁 |
[26:39] | I told him we could back-fill them later. | 我告诉他可以稍后再去弄 |
[26:42] | It’s not gonna be to anyone’s benefit if you’re covering for him. | 你这么互着他对谁也没好处 |
[26:45] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[26:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:03] | Morris,I need you to tell me the truth. | Morris 你得跟我说实话 |
[27:06] | Have you been drinking? | 你是不是又在喝酒了? |
[27:07] | I just had a couple of beers,love. I didn’t think anyone would mind. | 亲爱的 我只喝了几杯啤酒而已 应该没人会介意的吧 |
[27:10] | Don’t be sarcastic. Your data merge is incomplete. | 别话中带刺 你的数据合并不完整 |
[27:13] | I had to cover for you. I just told nadia… | 我只好给你打马虎眼 我刚刚告诉Nadia… |
[27:14] | whoa,wait. What was incomplete? | 等一下 什么不完整? |
[27:16] | Look. | 你自己看 |
[27:19] | Oh,for crying out loud,these sectors are irrelevant. | 天啊 这些部分根本无关紧要 |
[27:21] | I only fill them in when I file my final report. | 只要完成最终报告时才去弄 |
[27:24] | You know that nadia wants these completed. | 你也知道Nadia要求你完成这些 |
[27:26] | Nadia only wants to prove to buchanan that she was right and that I shouldn’t be here. | Nadia只想着向Buchanan证明她是对的 我不该在CTU |
[27:32] | No one is out to get you. | 没人要故意找你茬 |
[27:34] | Look,even I know that I shouldn’t be here. | 其实我自己也知道我不该在这里 |
[27:37] | There’s a big part of me that wants to go home, | 说实话 我现在巴不得立刻回家 |
[27:40] | crawl into bed and forget this day ever happened. | 躲进被窝 忘记今天的一切 |
[27:43] | But I’m staying,because ctu needs me. | 但是我还是要留下来 因为CTU需要我 |
[28:39] | “he brought me out of a horrible pit,” | “他从祸坑中 把我拉上来 |
[28:42] | set my feet upon a rock… | 使我的脚立在磐石上 |
[28:46] | and established my goings.” | 使我脚步稳当” |
[28:51] | One step at a time,charles. | 一次只走一步 Charles |
[28:56] | One step at a time. | 一次只走一步 |
[28:59] | Logan’s almost ready– we should be able to get to the consulate within 45 minutes. | Logan就快准备好了– 45分钟内可以赶到领事馆 |
[29:02] | What have you got on markov? | 查到Markov了吗? |
[29:03] | We ran his name through the interagency sub-net. | 通过其他情报部门检索了他的名字 |
[29:06] | He’s a career diplomat. Assigned consul general in ’96. | 他是位职业外交家 96年起就担任总领事 |
[29:10] | Prior to that,worked in the ministry of foreign affairs for the russian federation. | 之前在俄罗斯的外交部工作 |
[29:13] | No red flags from nsa,interpol or cia. | 在国安局 国际刑警和中情局都没有不良记录 |
[29:17] | As far as they’re concerned,he’s clean. | 目前看来 一切安好 |
[29:19] | out of the mud and mire;he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. ps27:5;31:8 | “他从祸坑里 从淤泥中 把我拉上来 使我的脚立在磐石上 使我脚步稳当” 旧约诗篇27:5;31:8 |
[29:21] | Jack,what if logan isn’t telling the truth? | Jack 如果Logan没说真话呢? |
[29:23] | We’re out of options– I have to trust him. | 我们现在别无选择 只能相信他 |
[29:25] | You know,we have no jurisdiction at the consulate. | 你也清楚在领事馆 我们没有权限 |
[29:28] | Just make sure you have teams ready in case logan’s lead pans out. | 如果Logan的线索属实 确保小分队能随时应变 |
[29:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:34] | – O’brian. – Chloe,contact the highway patrol. | – Chloe 联系高速公路巡警 |
[29:36] | Have them clear a ground corridor from logan’s estate to the russian consulate. | 让他们清理出一条从Logan官邸直达俄罗斯领事馆的通道 |
[29:40] | Yes,sir. | 好的 |
[29:51] | – hello? – Yeah,hi.This is jeannie. | – 喂? – 哦 我是Jeannie |
[29:53] | – You left me a message? – Yeah. | – 是你留言的? – 对 |
[29:55] | – Thanks for getting back to me. – So,what can I do for you? | – 谢谢你打过来 – 有能帮忙的吗? |
[29:57] | Look,I know you talked to morris earlier, | 我知道你之前和Morris谈过话 |
[29:59] | and that this is probably way out of line and against your confidentiality agreement, | 我知道这可能严重越权而且 违反了保密条款 |
[30:03] | but it’s just,I’m really worried about him. | 但我真的很担心他 |
[30:06] | I-I’m sorry,I haven’t spoken to morris since I left the program three years ago. | 不好意思 自从我三年前退出后 就再也没有和Morris说过话了 |
[30:16] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:19] | Okay. Sorry to bother you. | 好吧 麻烦你了 |
[30:25] | – Have you seen morris? – No.I’m sorry. | – 你看到Morris吗? – 没有 不好意思 |
[30:35] | – XXXXX – is morris down there? | – 医疗室 – Morris在下面吗? |
[30:36] | I haven’t seen him.XXXXXXX | 我没有见到 不过你可以下来… |
[30:51] | – Morris? – Chloe? | |
[30:53] | Morris,what are you doing in there? | Morris你在那干吗啊? |
[30:55] | – What?Wait. – Open the door!Open the door! | – 什么事?等一下 – 把门打开!把门打开! |
[30:56] | What the bloody hell is going on? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[30:58] | I called your sponsor,jeannie. She said she hasn’t talked to you in three years. | 我打过电话给你的戒酒监督人Jeannie 她说她三年来都没有跟你说过话 |
[31:01] | Are you out of your bleeding mind?! | 你是不是脑子有问题啊?! |
[31:02] | I trusted you– I put my job on the line for you. | 我是那么相信你– 我为你的工作表现打保票 |
[31:05] | – You lied to me. – I didn’t lie to you. | – 你却欺骗我 – 我没有骗你 |
[31:06] | – Yes,you did. – I didn’t lie to you– | – 不 你有 – 我没有骗你– |
[31:08] | jeannie’s not my sponsor anymore; ted is. | Jeannie很久以前就不是我的戒酒监督人了 Ted才是 |
[31:10] | – Ted? – Yeah.Remember ted with the hair? | – 是啊 你记得那个有头发的Ted? |
[31:12] | He’s my sponsor. I called him just like I told you. | 我跟你说我打电话的监督人就是他 |
[31:15] | Check if you want– I’ll give you his number. | 你自己可以去查– 我给你号码 |
[31:18] | Not now! | 现在不行! |
[31:26] | I don’t know what to say. I was worried about you. | 我不知道该怎么说 但我的确很担心你 |
[31:30] | Marching into a men’s room isn’t worried,it’s obsessed. | 冲进男厕所可不是担心 是偏执 |
[31:35] | Now,I appreciate your concern. I love your concern. | 我很感谢你的关心 我也很喜欢你关心我 |
[31:40] | But,darling, | 但是 亲爱的 |
[31:42] | you have to take a look at what’s going on in your head. It’s not pretty. | 你现在应该把你混乱的大脑整理一下 再那样你可就不好看了 |
[31:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:19] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[32:22] | From the attorney general,sir. | 这是从司法部长那传来的 |
[32:24] | The executive order authorizing president logan’s release. | 允许释放Logan总统的授权书 |
[32:38] | Thank you,melinda. | 谢谢你 Melinda |
[32:39] | The communications director wanted you to know that they’ll be ready for an on-camera rehearsal with assad in five minutes. | 新闻部想通知你 他们准备在5分钟 后进行Assard演讲的彩排 |
[32:44] | Fine. | 好的 |
[32:47] | Melinda? | |
[32:48] | Have we heard from tom lennox? | 有Tom lennox的消息了吗? |
[32:49] | No,sir.I’ve been trying him. There’s no answer at his office. | 没有 阁下 我一直在打他的电话 但是他的办公室没有人接 |
[32:53] | Find him. I want him present for assad’s statement. | 快去找到他 我希望他也出席Assard的演讲 |
[32:55] | Yes,sir. | 好的 阁下 |
[33:19] | sir. | 长官 |
[33:21] | I’m gonna take that off of you,and I’m gonna clean up that cut, | 我现在要把胶布撕下来 并且帮你清洗伤口 |
[33:23] | but if you try to call out,carson will kill you and I cannot stop him. | 但是如果你想乱叫 那Carson会杀了你 到时候我也无能为力 |
[33:27] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗? |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:36] | you have got to put a stop to this,reed. | 你一定要制止这事情 Reed |
[33:38] | No,Mr. Lennox. | 不 Lennox先生 |
[33:39] | When this is done and the president is out of the way, | 当这完成以后 总统就不会再挡道了 |
[33:43] | I think that you will see things differently. | 我相信到时候 你对此就会有不同的看法了 |
[33:46] | I think that you will see that this is… | 我相信到时你一定会认为… |
[33:48] | better for our country. | 这对我们的国家来说是好事 |
[33:50] | No,you’re going to destroy this country,reed. | 不 Reed 你是在毁灭这个国家 |
[33:53] | You’re just as bad as fayed. | 你现在跟Fayed没两样了 |
[33:57] | No,no. There must have been a moment when you were onboard with this plan. | 不 不 你当初愿意加入的时候可能也这么认为 |
[34:05] | Were you playing us from the beginning? Hmm? | 还是说你从一开始就在耍我们? 啊? |
[34:07] | Were you? | 是吗? |
[34:09] | Or did you change your mind along the way? | 还是说 你之后才改变主意的? |
[34:12] | I need to know. | 我要知道! |
[34:13] | Then know this. I was against you from the start. | 那我告诉你 我从一开始就想阻止你们 |
[34:30] | that’S… | 这… |
[34:31] | …very disappointing. | …真让人失望 |
[34:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:37] | Yes,hello,melinda. | 喂 我是melinda |
[34:38] | Oh,yes,I’m just with tom right now. He’s just finishing the briefing. | 我现在正和Tom在一起 他马上就做完简报了 |
[34:42] | You know,I-I understand. I will let Mr. Lennox kn right away.Okay? | 我了解 我马上把这告诉Lennox先生 好吗? |
[34:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:48] | The president is asking for lennoX. We’ve gotta move. | 总统一直在找Lennox 我们该走了 |
[34:50] | I’m almost done. | 我马上就好了 |
[35:30] | Finished. | 搞定了 |
[35:34] | – It’s armed. – Okay. | – 可以用了 – 好的 |
[35:36] | NoW… this is the detonator. | 这是引爆装置 |
[35:38] | Press 6-2-4-enter,and a signal will activate the bomb. | 摁6-2-4-回车 然后就会发出引爆信号 |
[35:42] | Okay. 6-2-4-enter. | 好的 6-2-4-回车 |
[35:44] | Ye. | 是的 |
[35:45] | Once the signal’s been sent, it’ll take 15 seconds for the chemicals to intermix. | 信号发出后 化学物质混合需要15秒 |
[35:49] | The kill radius is only ten feet. Make sure palmer’s inside it. | 爆炸范围只有10英尺 要确保Palmer被炸到 |
[35:56] | You sure you can do it? | 你确定你没问题? |
[35:57] | I’m the only one who can get close enough to that podium without attracting attention. | 我是唯一一个可以接近彩排 而不引起怀疑的人 |
[36:03] | I can do this. | 只有我能做到 |
[37:04] | all right,everyone,rehearsal’s up in five minutes. Please notify the president. | 各位 彩排将在五分钟后开始 请通知总统 |
[37:31] | excuse me,could we have some water for the podium? | 不好意思 你可以倒点水么? |
[37:33] | – Sure. – Thank you. | – 没问题. – 谢谢你 |
[37:36] | The president is traveling. | 总统正在赶来 |
[37:58] | Before we continue,I would just like to express my appreciation. | 在开始前 我想再次向您致谢 |
[38:02] | You’re taking a great risk,Mr. President. | 总统阁下 您这么做是很冒险的 |
[38:05] | You and I both are sharing that risk,sir, | 你和我共担着这份风险 |
[38:07] | and maybe that,in and of itself,is something of a victory. | 或许这份风险内蕴涵着一次巨大的胜利 |
[38:11] | I just hope that someone will listen to our appeal. | 我只是希望有人能赞同我们的呼吁 |
[38:14] | You sound skeptical. | 您听起来可不是那么确定 |
[38:17] | The people we’re trying to reach, they abandoned the political process a long time ago. | 那是因为我们所寄期望于的那些人 他们很早就放弃通过政治途径解决问题了 |
[38:22] | All we need to do is create a foundation… | 我们要做的只是去建立一个 我们能让人们继续为之奋斗的… |
[38:25] | to build on. | 基础 |
[38:27] | The rest will follow. | 其他人会响应我们的 |
[38:31] | – Reed. – yes,Mr.president. | – 是的 总统阁下 |
[38:34] | This is hamri al-assad. | 这是Hamri al-assad |
[38:36] | Mr. Pollock is our deputy chief of staff. | Pollock先生是副幕僚长 |
[38:38] | – How do you do? – Hello,sir. | – 你好 – 你好 先生 |
[38:41] | If you wouldn’t mind getting comfortable behind the podium, I’d like to speak to reed for a minute,please. | 如果你不介意 我想单独和Reed聊几句 |
[38:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:47] | – Mr. Al-assad? – Yes. | – Al-assad先生? – 有什么事 |
[38:49] | Would you like to review the teleprompter copy before you rehearse? | 在彩排前你还想再看一遍 讲词提示机上的文稿吗? |
[38:52] | That would be fine. | 好的 |
[38:53] | I’ve been trying to reach tom for the past hour. | 这一个小时里我一直在联系Tom |
[38:56] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么事我需要知道的吗? |
[38:59] | Something you should know,Mr. President? | 你需要知道的事? |
[39:01] | Reed… | |
[39:02] | I know how tom feels about this address, | 我知道Tom对这次演讲的看法 |
[39:05] | but i was under the impression that he put his opposition aside | 但是我所期望的是他能摒弃这个看法 |
[39:09] | and was working with me to make this policy succeed. | 和我一起携手使这次决定得以成功 |
[39:12] | Well,I-I’m sure that th’s a valid impression,Mr. President. | 总统阁下 我也赞同您的看法 |
[39:15] | Then he’ll be here. | 这就是说他会来的 是吗? |
[39:17] | Yes. Yes,sir,he will,he will be here. | 是的 是的 阁下 他会来的 |
[39:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:20] | you try that again and I’ll kill you,you understand? | 你再敢这么做我就把你杀了 明白吗? |
[40:23] | I should kill you anyway. | 不管怎么说我都应该把你杀了 |
[40:25] | With the president dead,nobody’s going to think too hard about why his chief of staff hanged himself. | 当总统死了之后 人们就不难理解 为什么他的幕僚长要把自己吊死了 |
[40:39] | Here we go for rehearsal. | 现在开始彩排 |
[40:41] | I’m gonna go and check on tom,Mr. President. | 总统阁下 我去看看Tom到底怎么了 |
[41:21] | I’ll give you a seven-second countdown. | 我现在倒数7秒 |
[41:23] | The last four seconds will be silent. | 最后4秒是无声的 |
[41:32] | All right,here we go in seven… | 好了 现在我们开始… |
[41:34] | six… | |
[41:35] | five… | |
[41:37] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[41:42] | Bomb! | 炸弹! |
[41:50] | Move,Move… Sir,please XXXXX | 快点快点… 对不起 先生 请让开 |
[42:18] | Fan out. Find him. | 打开风扇 快找到他 |
[42:35] | Got him! | 找到他了! |
[42:38] | Code 5 in sector three. The citadel has been hit. | 三区五号 总统被袭击了 |
[42:40] | Send a medical team. I repeat,citadel is down. | 快派医疗队了 重复 总统被袭击了 |
[42:43] | Send a medical team now. | 马上派医疗队来 |