时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on 24. | |
[00:13] | How soon can you deploy once we arrive? | 我们到达后 多久你们能部署好? |
[00:15] | It’ll take us two hours to assemble the delivery system, | 组装发射系统要两小时 |
[00:19] | and another hour to install the bomb. | 安装弹头要一小时 |
[00:22] | That’s longer than I’d hoped. | 比我预想的要久 |
[00:23] | Just remember, without us, | 记住 要是没有我们 |
[00:25] | you’d be delivering your payload in weeks instead of hours. | 你的弹头要好几个星期才能发射 |
[00:29] | If we succeed today, the arabs and the west will destroy each other. | 如果今天我们成功了 阿拉伯世界和西方世界会自相残杀 |
[00:35] | Were you able to pick up anything on gredenko? | 有没有搜集到Gredenko的情报? |
[00:37] | No.The glasgow street house was deserted. | 没 Glasgow路上的房子已经空无一人 |
[00:39] | I think I might have a lead. | 我有点线索 |
[00:41] | Buchanan: What is it? | 什么线索? |
[00:41] | Charles logan. | |
[00:42] | Logan? | |
[00:43] | Buchanan: He’s at his retreat. | 他在他的寓所里 |
[00:44] | He’s under house arrest. | 现在被软禁 |
[00:46] | So you need gredenko to find fayed. | 你打算通过Gredenko找到Fayed |
[00:48] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗? |
[00:49] | I never dealt with gredenko directly, | 我没和Gredenko直接打过交道 |
[00:51] | but I know how we can find him. | 但我知道怎么找到他 |
[00:52] | How? | 怎么找? |
[00:52] | Through anatoly markov. | 可以通过Anatoly Markov |
[00:54] | He’s the russian consul general, here in los angeleS. | 俄罗斯驻洛杉矶总领事馆总领事 |
[00:56] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[00:58] | If you want to find gredenko, maybe it’s time you started. | 要想找到Gredenko 现在得开始相信我了 |
[01:01] | You’re taking a great risk, mr.PresidenT. | 总统阁下 您冒了很大的风险 |
[01:03] | You and I are both sharing that risk, sir. | 有难同当 |
[01:06] | We have three more nuclear weapons loose in my country. | 敝国领土范围内散布了三枚核弹 |
[01:08] | I want a public statement of support from your prime minister. | 我希望贵国总理可以公开讲话声援我们 |
[01:11] | And I want it to follow right on the heels of assad’S. | 而且就紧接在Assad的讲话之后 |
[01:14] | A public endorsement of him could have | 公开支持他 |
[01:15] | grave political consequences for the prime minister. | 对总理的政治前途会有巨大影响 |
[01:18] | Now, you tell your prime minister that | 那烦请转告贵国总理 |
[01:20] | we have a carrier group operating less than 25 miles off his shores. | 敝国的航母战斗群此刻离贵国海岸线不到25海里 |
[01:29] | It’s armed. | 装好了 |
[01:29] | President’s gonna die. | 总统死定了 |
[01:31] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你无能为力 |
[01:33] | Lennox: You’ve got to put a stop to this, reed. | Reed 你得制止这一切 |
[01:35] | Sir, there must have a moment when you were on board with this plan. | 你曾经支持我们的做法的 |
[01:38] | Did you change your mind along the way? | 现在怎么又变了 |
[01:40] | I need to know. | 告诉我 |
[01:42] | I was against you from the start. | 我一开始就反对你们 |
[01:45] | You’re just as bad as fayed. | 你们和Fayed一路货色 |
[01:49] | All right, here we go for a run-through, everyone. | 大家注意 我们现在来彩排一遍 |
[01:53] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[01:54] | Bomb! | 炸弹! |
[01:58] | Lowry: Citadel has been hit. | 地堡遭袭 |
[01:59] | Send a medical team.I repeat, citadel is down! | 需要医疗增援 重复一遍 地堡遭袭 |
[02:01] | Send a medical team now! | 需要医疗增援 |
[02:04] | The following takes place between 5 pm and 6 pm. | 以下事件发生于傍晚5点至6点 |
[02:19] | 24 Season 6 Episode 12 | 反恐24小时 |
[02:33] | I’ve got it.Thank you. | 我来 谢谢 |
[02:36] | Let me be clear about this before we go anywhere. | 行动之前我必须说清楚 |
[02:38] | You are a federal prisoner under my custody. | 你现在是我监视下的联邦犯人 |
[02:40] | You do not make a move unless I tell you to, you understand me? | 没有我的指令 决不许擅自行动 明白? |
[02:43] | You don’t have to threaten me, jack. | Jack 不用威胁我 |
[02:44] | I know what my role is. | 我明白我这次要做什么 |
[02:47] | I just want to be of service. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[02:49] | As far as I’m concerned, you’ll never do anything | 我认为 不管你帮什么忙 |
[02:52] | that’ll erase what you’ve already done. | 都不可能将功赎罪 |
[02:55] | I understand your anger, I do. | 我明白你恨我 |
[02:58] | But if you want to find gredenko, we should leave now. | 不过要想找到Gredenko 我们现在走吧 |
[03:06] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[03:28] | I haven’t been outside these gates in over a year. | 我有一年多没出这个门了 |
[03:33] | I’m sorry, jack. | Jack 抱歉 |
[03:35] | You don’t need me to tell you what it’s like to be locked up. | 你能理解被关起来是什么感受 我多话了 |
[03:37] | You’re right, I don’T. | 是的 |
[03:40] | But I know how it feels to be locked away from the rest of the world. | 但我知道与世隔绝是什么感觉 |
[03:44] | Lonely. | 孤独 |
[03:47] | A silence. | 死寂 |
[03:50] | Plays with your sanity. | 折磨着你的心智 |
[03:55] | But in that silence, you can hear the voice of your deepest self. | 但正是在宁静之中 你能真正了解自己 |
[04:01] | And if you listen to that voice, you have a chance to heal. | 慢慢的 心灵的伤口就愈合了 |
[04:11] | – this is bauer. – Jack, it’s bill. | – 我是Bauer – Jack 我是Bill |
[04:13] | Are you on your way to the consulate? | 在去领事馆路上吧? |
[04:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:16] | Before you get there, you need to know something. | 我有事要先告诉你 |
[04:19] | There was an assassination attempt on president palmer. | 有人试图暗杀Palmer总统 |
[04:21] | He was wounded, but we don’t know the extent of his injuries yet. | 总统受了伤 伤情不详 |
[04:24] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[04:26] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[04:27] | Details are still coming in. | 正在调查 |
[04:29] | Secret service thinks it was assad. | 情报部门认为是Assad干的 |
[04:31] | What? | 怎么可能? |
[04:32] | They think he smuggled some kind of explosive device | 情报部门认为Assad来地堡的时候 |
[04:34] | into the white house bunker. | 混了些炸弹进来 |
[04:35] | Bill, that doesn’t make sense. | Bill 这说不通 |
[04:37] | Assad was working with the president to stop fayed. | Assad正和总统先生合作阻止Fayed |
[04:39] | That’s what he said he was doing. | 这只是他嘴上的话 |
[04:41] | He wasn’t lying. | 他不会骗我们的 |
[04:42] | He’s dead, jack. | Jack Assad死了 |
[04:43] | Doesn’t matter if it was him or not. | 不管他是不是在骗人 |
[04:45] | He can’t help us stop fayed. | 他已经无法帮我们阻止Fayed了 |
[04:47] | Which means you’re following our only live lead. | 这意味着 你旁边那位是我们唯一的希望了 |
[04:50] | I understand. | 明白 |
[04:50] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m at the consulate. | 到了领事馆 我会尽快和你联系 |
[04:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:54] | What happened? | 什么事? |
[04:57] | There s an assassination attempt on wayne palmer. | 有人企图刺杀Wayne Palmer总统 |
[05:31] | excuse me, mr.Pollock. | 打扰 Pollock先生 |
[05:33] | Yes.What do you want? | 什么事? |
[05:34] | The vice president is being tele-briefed in the conference room. | 委员会正和副总统开远程会议 向他通报情况 |
[05:37] | The secdef wants mr.Lennox there. | 国防部长希望Lennox先生到场 |
[05:39] | Well, mr.Lennox is occupied. | Lennox没空 |
[05:41] | I’m covering for him. | 我现在代理他 |
[05:44] | Dr.Welton is monitoring the medical team, | Welton医生一直在和抢救人员一起 |
[05:46] | so I’ve asked him to brief us directly on the president’s condition. | 下面请他介绍下总统的最新情况 |
[05:51] | Mr.Vice president. | 副总统阁下 |
[05:52] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[05:54] | We’re still trying to stabilize president palmer. | 我们正努力稳定Palmer总统的病情 |
[05:56] | He was hit by shrapnel, which entered his upper chest and neck. | 他被弹片所伤及胸部上部和颈部 |
[06:00] | He didn’t suffer any direct head wounds, but he is unconscious. | 头部未直接受伤 但已失去知觉 |
[06:03] | Can you determine when he mit be able to resume his presidential duties? | 请问能否确定他何时能重新行使总统职权? |
[06:06] | Sir, the president was within ten feet of a high-velocity explosive device. | 总统离袭击他的高能炸药不到十英尺 (注: 1英尺 = 30.48 厘米) |
[06:11] | That he survived at all is…a miracle. | 能活下来…就已经很幸运了 |
[06:17] | Mr.Vice president, as secretary of defense, | 副总统阁下 作为国防部长 |
[06:20] | I’m the ranking member of this committee. | 目前在这里 我拥有最高权力 |
[06:22] | And I think I can speak for all of us when | 我谨代表其他所有人说 |
[06:24] | I say we have no way of knowing when or | 我们无法确知 |
[06:28] | if the president will recover enough to function. | 总统何时能康复 也不知道他是否还能重新行使职权 |
[06:33] | We need to proceed under the assumption | 鉴于以上考虑 我们认为 |
[06:36] | that the president’s duties are now yours. | 现在应由您接管总统职权 |
[06:54] | I’m going to be landing in a few minutes. | 一会儿我就着陆 |
[06:56] | As soon as I get there, I want a full security briefing from tom lennox. | 我希望下飞机之后看到Tom Lennox的详细安全报告 |
[07:00] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[07:02] | We’ll see you here soon. | 待会见 |
[07:10] | Please submit your task profiles to my office. | 请各位把工作提纲交到我的办公室 |
[07:13] | We’ll reconvene when the vice president gets here. | 副总统回来之后 我们再开会讨论 |
[07:15] | Reed. | |
[07:20] | Where the hell is tom lennox? | Tom Lennox到底哪儿去了? |
[07:22] | I believe that he’s conferencing with the attorney general. | 我想他正和司法部长开会吧 |
[07:24] | I just spoke with the A.G. | 我刚和司法部长通过话 |
[07:26] | He’s had no contact with him. | 他俩不在一起 |
[07:27] | Hmm.Well, then I’m not sure. | 那我就不清楚了 |
[07:30] | You work for the man, you don’t know where he is? | 你替他干活 你怎么会找不到他? |
[07:33] | President palmer, uh, was expecting him in the broadcast studio, | Palmer总统原希望他到新闻发布会录音棚 |
[07:36] | and he didn’t show up. | 但他没来 |
[07:42] | Tom lennox is missing. | Tom lennox失踪了 |
[07:44] | Have your team sweep the bunker.Find him. | 你带些人彻底搜查地堡 务必找到 |
[07:46] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[07:48] | Need a ten-twenty on tom lennoX. | 各单位注意 搜寻Tom LennoX |
[07:50] | This is a priority request from the secdef. | 国防部长紧急指示 |
[08:04] | You had the clarity to understand how to keep this country safe. | 你知道如何维护国家安全 |
[08:08] | But the president was an obstacle. | 总统是绊脚石 |
[08:09] | We did what was necessary. | 我们必须除掉他 |
[08:15] | Is he dead? | 总统死了吗? |
[08:21] | No. | 没 |
[08:22] | But he’s injured badly enough that he won’t be able to serve. | 但他身负重伤 已经无法履行职权了 |
[08:25] | Secret service is looking for lennox. | 情报部门正在找Lennox |
[08:27] | They’re sweeping the bunker. | 他们在做彻底搜查 |
[08:29] | Let me handle him while there’s still time. | 还有时间 我来结果了他 |
[08:30] | No.Look, I told you before, | – 不行 – 我告诉过你 |
[08:32] | I can make it look like a suicide. | 我能让它看上去像自杀 |
[08:34] | The situation will support it. | 看上去很自然的 |
[08:36] | He was depressed after the president rejected his plan. | 总统否决他的方案后 他很消沉 |
[08:38] | No.We cannot kill tom lennox. | 不 我们不能杀Tom Lennox |
[08:41] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[08:42] | Because we’re not murderers. | 因为我们不杀人 |
[08:44] | What we did was necessary for the sake of national security. | 我们所做的完全是为了国家安全利益 |
[08:48] | Killing lennox is just about us trying to cover our involvement. | 杀Lennox只是为了掩盖我们的参与 |
[08:54] | Getting caught– never part of the plan. | 我绝对不要被抓 |
[08:58] | Don’t touch him. | 你不许动他 |
[08:59] | Or what? | 你想怎么样? |
[09:01] | Or you’ll have to kill me, too. | 除非你也杀了我 |
[09:06] | Listen, I know tom lennox. | 我了解Tom Lennox |
[09:09] | He can be reasoned with. | 我们可以晓之以理 |
[09:29] | So you really did it. | 你们竟然真的干了 |
[09:32] | Only because it had to be done. | 我只是做了该做的 |
[09:34] | You were the one who warned us all that the logic of | 当初是你警告并说服我们的状况 |
[09:37] | this current engagement would demand extreme action. | 要求我们采取极端行动 |
[09:41] | You said that for the greater good, individuals would need to be sacrificed. | 你说过 为了国家利益 个人必须作出牺牲 |
[09:45] | I wasn’t referring to the president of the united states. | 我说的”人”不是美国总统 |
[09:48] | Sir, the president’s policies would have aided the enemy. | 总统的政策实际上是助纣为虐 |
[09:53] | They may have been well-intentioned, but they were naive, | 出发点也许是好的 但太简单幼稚 |
[09:55] | and they were dangerous, and you know that. | 而且太冒险 这你懂 |
[10:00] | Vice president daniels is running this country now. | Daniels副总统现在代行总统职权 |
[10:03] | He will implement your security plan. | 他会采纳你的方案 |
[10:06] | But if youmplicate us, it will only drag you into this. | 如果你揭发我们 你自身也难保 |
[10:10] | And it will make your security plan that much harder to push through. | 你的方案也将难以通过 |
[10:13] | I’m the one who tried to stop you, reed. | Reed 我可是一直反对你这么干 |
[10:17] | They’ll never believe you. | 别人不会相信你的 |
[10:21] | Sir, the only way to stop these nuclear weapons | 唯一能阻止核弹 |
[10:24] | from being detonated on U.S. | 在美国领土爆炸的方法 |
[10:25] | Soil is through the proposals in your security plan. | 就是你的方案 |
[10:29] | And all I have to do is do nothing. | 我会守口如瓶 |
[10:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:34] | Carson has matched the bomb signature to a design | Carson制作的炸弹模仿了 |
[10:37] | used by assad’s organization. | Assad所在组织的特征 |
[10:40] | The fbi will put this all on assad. | FBI会认为是Assad干的 |
[10:45] | No one needs to know the truth. | 没人需要知道真相 |
[10:48] | I’ll know. | 我懂了 |
[10:49] | Sir, a guilty conscience is a fair price to | 个人有点负罪感是值得的 |
[10:52] | pay for the survival of this country. | 因为这关系到国家的生死存亡 |
[10:59] | They’re coming. | 他们快找来了 |
[11:01] | Do you understand the situation, sir? | 现在的形势你清楚吗? |
[11:03] | I do understand, reed. | 完全明白 |
[11:05] | I know that you will do the right thing. | 我希望你能顾全大局 |
[11:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna cut him loose. | 我来给他松绑 |
[11:30] | mr.Lennox, are you all right? | Lennox先生 你没事吧 |
[11:34] | Yes, agent lowry. | 是的 Lowry特工 |
[11:35] | Sir, the secretary of defense has been looking for you. | 先生 国防部长要您过去 |
[11:46] | Agent lowry, these men are responsible for | Lowry特工 这两位 |
[11:48] | the attempted assassination of the president. | 是今天总统暗杀未遂事件的策划人 |
[11:50] | I’m surrendering myself into custody till | 我现在自愿关禁闭 |
[11:52] | I can talk to the attorney general, but I want them arrested now. | 我要求见司法部长 但是你们先把他们抓起来 |
[12:14] | Welcome back,sir. | 欢迎回来 先生 |
[12:16] | Hi,Lisa. | 谢谢 Lisa |
[12:17] | I *****take a look. | 我准备了最新的简报 您可以看一看 |
[12:21] | I ****plane.I wanna *****CTU. | 我在飞机上看了 我想和CTU了解一下情况 |
[12:24] | I;ll *** the line. | 我来联系他们 |
[12:28] | CTU. | |
[12:29] | I’m the vice president**** | 副总统找Buchanan先生 |
[12:32] | Hold on please. | 请稍后 |
[12:40] | This is bill buchanan. | 我是Bill Buchanan |
[12:41] | Lisa: Sir, one moment for the vice president. | 请稍等 |
[12:46] | Bill, I see from the white house flashes that | Bill 白宫简报上说Palmer总统 |
[12:48] | president palmer granted charles logan some kind of furlough. | 暂时释放了Charles Logan |
[12:52] | I’m curious as to what circumstances could possibly have led to that? | 我很想知道究竟是怎么一回事 |
[12:57] | Logan claims he can help us find dmitri gredenko, | Logan说他能帮我们找到Dmitri Gredenko |
[13:00] | the man who supplied the terrorists with the suitcase nukes, sir. | 是他提供给恐怖分子核弹头 |
[13:02] | How? | 怎么提供的? |
[13:03] | Through the russian consul in los angeles. | 通过俄罗斯驻洛杉矶的领事 |
[13:05] | Logan believes this man will know how to find gredenko, | Logan认为他知道如何找到Gredenko |
[13:07] | but he insisted on approaching the consul in person. | 但是他坚持要亲自同领事见面 |
[13:09] | I’m frankly surprised president palmer trusted charles | 我简直不敢相信Palmer总统竟然会同意 |
[13:12] | logan to conduct any business on the government’s behalf. | 让charles logan代表政府去商谈 |
[13:15] | I believe the president’s decision was informed by the fact | 总统做出这样的决定是因为 |
[13:17] | that we have no other active leads on gredenko. | 我们没有其他关于Gredenko的任何线索 |
[13:20] | Is logan being supervised? | 有人监控Logan吗? |
[13:21] | Yes, by one of our agents, jack bauer. | 是的 我们的一个特工jack bauer |
[13:24] | Bauer’s been instructed to keep logan on a short leash. | Bauer负责严密看管Logan |
[13:26] | You keep me posted to any progress. | 有情况立刻汇报 |
[13:30] | And as soon as this plays out, I want him back under house arrest. | 得到情报就立刻继续软禁Logan |
[13:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[13:38] | You can come with me into the consulate, but I need to speak to markov alone. | 你可以跟我一起进领事馆 但我得单独和Markov谈 |
[13:41] | You don’t leave my sight. | 你别想离开我的视线 |
[13:43] | Then this is a waste of time. | 那就不用浪费时间了 |
[13:44] | Markov won’t tell us what we need to know if you’re in the room. | 你在场 Markov绝对不会透露任何线索 |
[13:46] | I don’t let you out of my sight. | 我绝对不会让你离开我的视线 |
[13:48] | What do you think I’m gonna do in there, jack, request asylum? | 你觉得我进去后会干吗?寻求避难? |
[13:52] | If it’s any comfort, I don’t think the russians would take me. | 说实话 俄罗斯人不欢迎我 |
[13:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | You can talk to the consul on your own, but I will be right outside the door. | 你可以单独和领事谈 但我会守在门外 |
[14:04] | You try and move more than 20 feet away from me, and I will know. | 你要去离我20英尺以外的地方 我都会知道 |
[14:10] | I’m gonna prove you wrong, jacK. | JacK 你错了 |
[14:13] | I’m only trying to help. | 我只是在帮大家的忙而已 |
[14:21] | The consul is expecting you, mr.President. | 领事正在等您 总统先生 |
[14:23] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[14:35] | mr.President. | 总统先生 |
[14:36] | Anatoly. | |
[14:37] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:38] | It’s a pleasure, sir. | 我也是 |
[14:40] | How have you been? | 你最近如何? |
[14:42] | Very well. | 很好 |
[14:43] | Still trying to do my best for my country. | 还在为这个国家尽力 |
[14:46] | As much as circumstances will allow, of course. | 尽管我行动受限 |
[14:49] | Of course. | 很好 |
[14:51] | My sincere sympathies to your people for the tragedy this morning. | 对贵国今早的不幸深表遗憾 |
[14:55] | You have, uh, condolences and support of my country. | 请您节哀顺便 |
[15:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:03] | Now…how can I help you? | 有什么能帮的上的吗? |
[15:10] | The bomb that exploded this morning was a russian suitcase | 今早引爆的俄罗斯产手提箱式 |
[15:13] | nuclear device supplied to the terrorists by dmitri gredenko. | 核炸弹是由dmitri gredenko提供的 |
[15:23] | no, thank you.I don’t smoke anymore. | 不 谢了 我戒烟了 |
[15:35] | mr.President, those weapons were destroyed as part of our treaty. | 总统先生 根据我们两国的协议 这些武器早已销毁 |
[15:41] | We’re certain of our facts, anatoly, but I didn’t come here to make accusations. | 这些我们都知道 Anatoly 我来这里不是要说谁的不是 |
[15:47] | I came here because we need to know where gredenko is. | 而是我们需要知道Gredenko现在身处何方 |
[15:51] | I will ask moscow to try to locate him immediately. | 我会请政府帮助找到他的 |
[15:55] | I’m not asking moscow, I’m asking you. | 我不是让政府出面 我是在问你 |
[16:01] | I know that you two close are close, | 我知道你们俩关系密切 |
[16:03] | and you have been ever since you fought | 你们曾在阿富汗一起浴血奋战过 |
[16:04] | together in afghanistan, so…I ask again. | 所以关系自然不一般 我就再问你一遍 |
[16:11] | Where is he? | 他到底在哪? |
[16:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:16] | Dmitri and I were close for many years, but not now. | Dmitri和我的确是多年好友 但是现在 |
[16:22] | Forgive my lack of diplomacy, but I don’t believe you, | 别怪我说话不留情面 我一点也不信你的鬼话 |
[16:25] | and I’m willing to force the issue. | 但我偏偏就要知道 |
[16:29] | Moscow has always suspected that someone inside | 莫斯科一直怀疑政府内部有人 |
[16:32] | the russian government helped supply | 两年前偷偷地把 |
[16:34] | the sentox nerve gas to the separatists two years ago. | 毒气弹卖给分裂主义分子 |
[16:40] | I have the tapes, anatoly, of every phone call you made to my people. | Anatoly 你和我手下地通话都被录了下来 |
[16:45] | I will send them to president suvarov. | 我完全可以把录音带寄给Suvarov总统 |
[16:49] | You gave me your word that my role would remain secret. | 可是你保证过不会暴露我 |
[16:54] | My promise is rendered null and void by the fact | 我是保证过 但是如今情况特殊 |
[16:57] | that the terrorists that gredenko was helping have three more bombs. | Gredenko那帮恐怖分子手上还有三枚核弹头 |
[17:02] | I haven’t spoken to gredenko for more than one year. | 我已经一年多没和Gredenko联系了 |
[17:07] | I will send the tapes, you’ll be recalled to moscow, | 那我就寄送录音带 你也会被召回 |
[17:09] | and you will never be heard of again. | 你也从此杳无音讯 |
[17:12] | You can send all the tapes you like… | 随你的便 你愿意寄送带子 |
[17:16] | destroy me many times over. | 去毁掉我 你就尽管寄吧 |
[17:19] | I do not know where gredenko is! | 我的确不知道Gredenko在哪里 |
[17:30] | All right, anatoly. | 好吧 anatoly |
[17:31] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[17:34] | Please forgive my tactics. | 请原谅我的说话方式 |
[17:37] | I’m trying to save people’s lives. | 我很想拯救无数人的生命 |
[17:44] | So…if you know anyone else who might | 如果你知道有谁 |
[17:48] | still be in contact with gredenko… | 和Gredenko还有联系… |
[17:57] | I will make calls. | 我会问问的 |
[18:01] | But as far as I know, everyone else | 不过据我所知 |
[18:04] | has cut off contact with dmitri, as well. | 大家已经不和Dmitri有来往了 |
[18:07] | Any support will be greatly appreciated. | 能帮忙就行 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[18:12] | Anatoly. | |
[18:14] | Mr.President. | 总统先生 |
[18:23] | We moving. | 我们出来了 |
[18:36] | he says he hasn’t spoken to gredenko in a year. | 他说他有一年没和Gredenko联系了 |
[18:39] | He’lying. | 他在说谎 |
[18:41] | They’re still in contact, and he knows enough | 他们还有联系 |
[18:44] | about what’s going on to want to deny that. | 而且他知道真相 就是不肯说 |
[18:47] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[18:49] | Because I’ve done enough lying myself to be familiar with the signs. | 因为我自己撒谎成精 可以看出别人是否在撒谎 |
[19:00] | yes? | 什么事? |
[19:01] | Markov: United states has connected you with terrorists. | 美国人把你和恐怖分子联系起来了 |
[19:04] | Are you sure? | 真的? |
[19:05] | They sent charles logan to try and cause me to give up your location. | 他们派charles logan 来刺探你的落脚处 |
[19:09] | The reason we brought the arabs into this was to conceal our involvement. | 我们嫁祸于阿拉伯人就是为了要掩盖我们的踪迹 |
[19:14] | Now we’re exposed. | 如今我们曝光 |
[19:15] | Russia is exposed. | 俄罗斯也曝光的 |
[19:17] | The americans are speculating. | 那帮美国人只是在猜测 |
[19:19] | They have no evidence. | 他们没有证据 |
[19:21] | If they did, they wouldn’t have sent logan. | 有证据也不会派logan |
[19:24] | I don’t know. | 这个难说 |
[19:25] | Don’t worry, dmitri. | 别担心 dmitri |
[19:27] | By the time they find anything, it will be too late. | 等到他们恍然大悟 一切都晚了 |
[19:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | Let me know if you hear anything more. | 有情况打我电话 |
[19:44] | Drive through the front gates. | 开过前门 |
[19:45] | Pull over as soon as you’re out of sight of the guards. | 一离开警卫视线就停产 |
[19:47] | What are you going to do? | 你想干吗? |
[19:53] | – o’brian. – Chloe, it’s jack. | – Chloe, 我是jack |
[19:54] | I need you to gain access to the dwp server. | 你进入到水电局的服务器 |
[19:57] | I want you to disable the power going to the russian | 尽快切断掉俄罗斯领事馆的电力 |
[20:00] | consulate as soon as you can. | |
[20:01] | Chloe, you need to do this under the radar. | Chloe 你得偷偷地做 |
[20:05] | How long do you need the power out for? | 要停电多久? |
[20:06] | 60 seconds. | 60秒 |
[20:07] | Make it look like a grid failure in case | 如果领事馆联系水电局 |
[20:09] | the consulate tries to contact the dwp. | 就伪装成电网断电事故 |
[20:12] | I’ll get back to you when I’m ready. | 完成后我回复你 |
[20:15] | Are you going back in there? | 你要再进去? |
[20:19] | Jack,you just spent nearly two years in a chinese prison | Jack 过去近2年你一直被关在中国的监狱里 |
[20:21] | because you violated the sovereignty of their consulate. | 是因为你闯入领事馆 侵犯了他国的主权 |
[20:24] | Now you plan to go back into the russian consulate and take a chance on that happening again? | 你这次又要闯入俄罗斯领事馆 再次闯祸吗? |
[20:41] | As nightfall approaches in the pacific time zone, | 夜幕逐渐降临 |
[20:43] | hazmat teams and emergency crews in valencia,california, | 危险品紧急处理小组和紧急医疗小组 已经到达加州瓦伦西亚 |
[20:47] | continue to search for survivors, | 继续搜寻幸存者 |
[20:49] | while the official death toll stands at just over 12,000. | 目前官方公布的死亡数字为1.2万人 |
[20:54] | and the number is rising. | 而且有继续上升的可能 |
[20:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[20:59] | I’m still at the airport.Waiting for my plane. | 还在机场 等飞机 |
[21:00] | Why? What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[21:02] | About a half hour ago there was an attempt made on president palmer’s life. | 一个半小时前 有人暗杀Palmer总统 |
[21:05] | What? | 什么?! |
[21:07] | They won’t know the full extent of his injuries until he regains consciousnesS. | 总统目前昏迷不醒 所以还不太清楚伤势是否严重 |
[21:12] | There’s been nothing of this on the news. | 新闻上没有报道啊 |
[21:13] | Hasn’t been made public yet. | 还没对外宣布 |
[21:17] | The vice president’s on his way back to the white house. | 副总统正返回白宫 |
[21:19] | He’s already assumed executive duties. | 他已经承担起了总统的职务 |
[21:24] | I have to go back. | 那我得回去 |
[21:25] | You think daniels will have you back? | Daniels会让你回去吗? |
[21:27] | You’ve already tendered your resignation. | 你已经递交了辞职报告 |
[21:28] | Nothing’s been processed. | 但是还没来得及处理 |
[21:30] | Technically,I can withdraw my resignation. | 原则上 我还可以收回辞职报告 |
[21:33] | I’ve gotta go back,bill. | 我得回去了 bill |
[21:36] | Look,I’ll call you when I get there,okay? | 我回去了再给你电话吧 好吗? |
[21:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:42] | Once we’re settled in,I want to go over an annotated copy of the lennox proposal. | 安顿好了后 我要看一遍带有评注的lennox那份提议 |
[21:45] | I’ll need you to work up a distribution list. | 你写一份分配单子 |
[21:54] | The president rejected that plan. | 总统已经否决了这个提议啊 |
[21:57] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思? |
[22:00] | Don’t you think it might be a little too soon to enact it? | 你现在就执行这个提议是不是早了点? |
[22:05] | lisa,a muslim terrorist just set off a bomb inside the white house. | lisa 穆斯林恐怖主义分子今天在白宫引爆炸弹 |
[22:12] | If anything,we’ve delayed this far too long. | 我们早就该有所行动了 |
[22:21] | – mr.Vice president. – Hello,ethan. | – 副总统阁下 – 你好 Ethan |
[22:24] | What’s the president’s condition? | 总统情况如何? |
[22:25] | Well,they’ve managed to stabilize him. | 情况还算稳定 |
[22:28] | But it’s still too soon to make a prognosis. | 但是恢复还很难说 |
[22:33] | Something else has come up. | 现在又有一个新情况 |
[22:41] | There’s been a development in the investigation of the assassination attempt. | 总统暗杀未遂事件有了新进展 |
[22:45] | Tom lennox has remanded himself into custody. | Tom lennox自己要求关禁闭 |
[22:50] | Lennox? | |
[22:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么? |
[22:55] | Oh,just about two hours ago. | 就在大约2个小时之前 |
[22:57] | That’s when reed first hinted that there was a plot against the president. | Reed第一次向我暗示有一个针对总统的阴谋 |
[23:01] | But you waited an hour before you tried to report it. | 但是 你等了一个小时才打算汇报 |
[23:03] | Because there was nothing actionable that. | 因为那时没什么好指控的 |
[23:06] | just all innuendo. | 一切只是旁敲侧击而已 |
[23:08] | I was simply trying to wait and find out more. | 我是想将计就计 顺藤摸瓜 |
[23:10] | By the time I realized they were making their move, | 等我发现他们要采取暗杀行动时 |
[23:12] | reed caught me trying to alert agent hollister. | 我就准备通知hollister特工 但被Reed发觉 |
[23:15] | That’s when he struck you over the head and tied you up. | 然后他就把你击昏 捆绑起来 |
[23:17] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[23:18] | So when you provided bruce carson’s clearance into the white house. | 当你提供给bruce carson进入白宫的许可时 |
[23:21] | wait,no,no. | 等等 我没有 |
[23:22] | No,I didn’t provide anybody clearance. | 我没有提供给任何外人进入白宫的许可 |
[23:24] | Reed stole my clearance card. | 是Reed偷了我的卡 |
[23:26] | And gave these men the president’s classified itinerary, | 把总统的日程安排告诉那些人 |
[23:29] | you were just pretending. | 也只是缓兵之计 |
[23:31] | Yes. | 当然了 |
[23:35] | Or maybe it’s just that you had second thoughts? | 也许你只是后来良心发现 |
[23:45] | I would like to speak to mr.Lennox alone,please. | 我想和Lennox先生单独聊两句 |
[23:47] | Yes,sir. | 当然 阁下 |
[24:01] | I tried to stop this,noah. | 我想要阻止这一切的 Noah |
[24:04] | I’d like to believe you,tom. | 我很想相信你Tom |
[24:07] | But I’ll leave it to the justice department to determine your role in this.As well as assad’S. | 但我会把这件事交由司法部处理 他们会查清你的问题 还有Assard |
[24:11] | Assad? | |
[24:12] | They were setting him up.He had nothing to do with this. | 他是被陷害的 他与这件事根本没关系 |
[24:15] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么能确定 |
[24:17] | It’s my understanding,you suggested that | 据我所知 你也表明除了Reed 和这个叫Carson的人以外 |
[24:20] | others besides reed and this man carson may have been involved. | 还有其他人涉嫌其中 |
[24:24] | Only because reed implied as much. | 这是因为Reed向我暗示过 |
[24:26] | I was just trying to ferret out who else might be involved. | 我只是想查清还有什么人涉嫌 |
[24:29] | – And did you? – No. | – 你查清了吗? – 没有 |
[24:32] | Then it is conceivable that assad may have been,at the very least, | 这也就是说幕后黑手有可能是Assard |
[24:35] | a willing participant in this attack. | 他很可能参与了这次暗杀 |
[24:37] | That makes no sense whatsoever. | 这完全讲不通啊 |
[24:40] | Assad was a terrorist who hated this country and everything it stands for. | Assard是个恨透了这个国家 以及这个国家所代表的一切的恐怖分子 |
[24:45] | What better way for him to rally his people than to martyr himself | 对他来说 有什么事会比杀了美国总统 更能为他国家的人民造福的事? |
[24:48] | by murdering the president of the united states. | 而代价仅仅是付出他自己的生命 |
[24:50] | Don’t you understand that is exactly what reed and this carson wanted to look like | 难道你不明白 这就是Reed和Carson 希望人们所得出的结论吗? |
[24:55] | and now you’re playing right into it. | 你现在完全中了他们的计 |
[24:58] | I am going to address the nation shortly,to inform thpublic about what’s happened. | 我马上要发表一个电视演讲 我要告诉人们这里所发生的一切 |
[25:03] | Until I have all the facts,I am not about to tell them that hamri al-assad is innocent in this. | 除非有确切的证据表明Hamri al-assad是无辜的 否则我绝对不会对此说只字片语 |
[25:14] | I see what you’re doing here,noah. | 我明白你要干什么了 Noah |
[25:20] | By scapegoating assad,you’ll be able to reverse the president’s agenda. | 让Assard当替罪羊 然后你就可以否决总统先前的决定 |
[25:23] | Get even more aggressive with the islamic community. | 然后对穆斯林界采取更强硬的措施 |
[25:25] | You think I don’t see what you’re doing here? | 你觉得我会不知道你的打算? |
[25:27] | It’s your plan,tom. | 这是你计划啊 Tom |
[25:30] | You outlined those measures yourself. | 是你提出了那些措施的框架 |
[25:32] | I was your staunchest advocate. | 我是你坚决力挺的你人啊 |
[25:39] | What has happened to the president is horrific. | 发生在总统身上的事的确是可怕的 |
[25:44] | But if there is any good to come from this, | 但如果要说 我们可以从中得到什么的话 |
[25:48] | it’s that we now have the opportunity to do what we both know | 那就是我们现在得到了机会 去完成 我们早就应该完成的事的 |
[25:51] | is in the best interests of protecting this country. | 这是保卫我们祖国最好的办法了 |
[25:54] | You’re asking a whole heck of a lot more than for me just to maintain silence on assad. | 你是让我做得可远远不止 对Assard的无辜保持沉默? |
[26:00] | The cabinet knows that you are the architect of the plan. | 内阁都知道你是计划的起草人 |
[26:03] | If you’re not on the face of it now,it may raise questions. | 如果你现在不力挺这个计划 人们会对它产生质疑 |
[26:06] | Or have you come to believe the president was correct in rejecting your proposals? | 难道你现在认为总统否决你的提议是对的? |
[26:11] | No.I-I know it’s, | 不不不 我知道 |
[26:12] | it’s the only way to stop these attacks. | 这计划是阻止袭击的唯一方法 |
[26:14] | Then you can stick to your assertion of assad’s complete innocence. | 那现在 要么你可以继续坚持Assard是无辜的观点 |
[26:20] | Or I can clear you of these charges and you can help me to initiate your plan, | 要么我帮你澄清指控 然后你来帮我推行你的计划 |
[26:26] | which we both know is in the best interest of the country. | 我们都知道这计划是保卫祖国的唯一方法 |
[26:45] | Agent lowry. | Lowry特工 |
[26:51] | I don’t want mr.Lennox’s statement promoted to the attorney general until it’s gone through my office. | 在把Lonnex先生的供词提交给司法部前 先给我看过 |
[26:56] | Yes,sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[27:34] | why are you here? | 你在这干什么? |
[27:35] | i was told to guard the back of the building | 楼后的警卫说让你过去 |
[27:52] | have you got it? | 你搞定了吗? |
[27:53] | Yeah,I’ve logged onto the dwp server. | 恩 我登陆了水电局的服务器 |
[27:55] | You have a 60 second window before the building’s circuits kick back in. | 在监视器重新启动前你有60秒的时间 |
[27:58] | Hold oN. | 等等 |
[28:08] | Shut it down now. | 把它关了 |
[28:16] | what is happening? | 怎么了? |
[28:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:19] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[28:21] | You check the upper level,I check the lower level. | 你去检查上层 我检查下面 |
[28:22] | Got it. | 好的 |
[28:32] | what is this? | 你想干吗? |
[28:32] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把你的手放在我看得到的地方 |
[28:34] | I don’t know what he’s doing,sending you here. | 真不知道Logan是怎么想的 把你派来 |
[28:35] | Where’s gredenko? | Gredenko在哪里? |
[28:36] | I told him I don’t know. | 我已经跟他说了 我不知道 |
[28:37] | We know you’re lying. | 我们知道你在说谎 |
[28:39] | T you hands away from the desk now! | 马上把你的手从桌子上拿下来! |
[28:41] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[28:44] | You’re breaking international law. | 你已经违反了国际法 |
[28:46] | Violating sovereignty of the consulate. | 侵犯了领事馆的国家主权 |
[28:49] | I don’t have time to ask nicely. | 我没时间好好地问你话 |
[28:51] | Where’s gredenko? | Gredenko在哪? |
[28:52] | I-I don’t know,I swear. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[28:57] | I’m not sure what’s happening. | 我不知道到底怎么回事 |
[28:59] | When the power came back on,the consul’s panic button was triggered. | 电力恢复时 领事房间的警铃响了 |
[29:07] | consul markov? | Markov领事? |
[29:08] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[29:09] | I’ve taken the consul hostage at gunpoint. | 我已把领事挟持为人质 |
[29:12] | If you make any attempt to enter this room,I will kill him. | 如果你们要闯进来 我就把他杀了 |
[29:14] | Do you understand me? | 明白了嘛? |
[29:17] | Find out who this man is and alert moscow. | 查查这个人是谁 然后通知莫斯科 |
[29:28] | ******** | |
[29:29] | this is jack,let me speak to buchanan. | 我是Jack 让我和Buchanan说话 |
[29:32] | Jack bauer on line one. | Jack bauer在一线 |
[29:35] | What’s going on,jack? | 怎么了 Jack? |
[29:36] | Bill,I got a situation.Logan’s play didn’t work. | Bill 我这里有个问题 Logan没有起作用 |
[29:39] | So i came back to the consulate to talk to markov myself. | 所以之后我又回到领事馆 我想和markov单独再谈谈 |
[29:41] | Before I could get any information from him,I was discovered. | 但是在我还没得到任何信息就被发现了 |
[29:45] | I’ve barricaded myself in his office,but I don’t know how much more time I’ve got. | 我现在把自己反锁在他办公室里 但我不知道还能支持多久 |
[29:48] | It’s russian territory I can’t sanction what you’re doing. | 那是俄国领土 我不能批准你的行为 |
[29:51] | I know,bill.I’m calling because you need to call the white house and advise them. | 我了解 Bill 我打电话来就是想让你打电话到白宫问他们 |
[29:54] | I want you to stand down,find a way out. | 我要你马上从那里出来 |
[29:56] | I’m not going anywhere until markov tells me how to find gredenko. | 除非Markov告诉我怎么找到Gredenko 否则我哪都不去 |
[29:59] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I’ve got something. | 我一得到什么消息马上再打给你 |
[30:42] | mr.Vice president. | 副总统阁下 |
[30:43] | The press secretary is set up for your televised address. | 新闻部长已经准备好您的电视演讲了 |
[30:45] | You’ll be going live in approximately ten minutes. | 10分钟后进行现场直播 |
[30:48] | Thank you,lisa. | 谢谢你 Lisa |
[30:49] | Have you finished drafting my statement? | 我的演讲草稿你写好了吗? |
[30:52] | I’ll have it for you momentarily. | 我马上就给你 |
[30:55] | I thought you should know i just received word karen hayes has withdrawn her resignation. | 还有件事您或许也想知道 karen hayes刚刚收回了她的辞呈 |
[30:59] | She’s on her way here now. | 她现在正在回来的路上 |
[31:01] | Do we know what prompted her resignation in the first place? | 知道最开始她为什么要辞职吗? |
[31:05] | Officially,it was to return to los angeles to be with her husband, | 正式说法是她希望能回洛杉机 和他丈夫一起工作 |
[31:08] | but rumor has it she stepped down because of her opposition to the lennox plan. | 但是有传言说她的辞职是因为 一直以来她都极力反对Lonnex的计划 |
[31:14] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[31:16] | Mr.Vice president,I have bill buchanan on the line. | 副总统阁下 Bill buchanan的电话 |
[31:20] | This is the vice president. | 我是副总统 |
[31:21] | Sir,a situation has developed at the russian consulate. | 阁下 目前在俄国领事馆有新的情况发生 |
[31:24] | What kind of situation? | 什么情况? |
[31:26] | Jack bauer has taken russian consul markov hostage. | Jack bauer现在已将markov总领事挟持为人质 |
[31:29] | He’s holding him at gunpoint inside the consulate. | 他现在正领事馆内 用枪指着他 |
[31:31] | What? | 什么? |
[31:32] | How could that happen? | 怎么会发生这种事? |
[31:34] | Markov denied having any contact with gredenko, | Markov否认与gredenko有任何联系 |
[31:36] | but logan insisted he was lying. | 但Logan坚持他在说谎 |
[31:38] | When the escort left the consulate, | 当Logan的车队离开领事馆后 |
[31:40] | bauer went back to question markov. | Bauer又只身返回 拷问Markov |
[31:42] | That’s when he was discovered. | 然后他就被发现了 |
[31:44] | My god. | 我的天啊 |
[31:49] | Did you approve these actions? | 这些行动你事先同意吗? |
[31:51] | No,sir. | 不 阁下 |
[31:51] | Bauer acted on his own authority. | Bauer是根据自己的判断 |
[31:53] | And the questionable assumption of charles logan. | 和charles logan对Markov的怀疑 而擅自行动的 |
[31:56] | Sir,bauer has absolutely no reason to trust charles logan. | 阁下 Bauer本没有相信charles logan的理由 |
[32:01] | yet he was convinced enough to take the action that he did. | 所以他一定是有足够的把握才这么做的 |
[32:03] | In any event,he’s created a diplomatic mess. | 不管怎么说 他引起了巨大的外交风波 |
[32:06] | If markov has information that could lead us to gredenko… | 如果Markov有任何能使我们找到Gredenko的线索 |
[32:08] | Then extracting it is our only chance to stop the next nuke from being detonated. | 那跟进这个线索是我们唯一能够 阻止核弹爆炸的方法了 |
[32:14] | – Excuse me,sir. – Not now,lisA. | – 不好意思 阁下 – 现在不行 Lisa |
[32:15] | Sir,it’s president suvarov. | 阁下 是Suvarov总统 |
[32:22] | bill,I don’t know how long I can hold off the russians. | bill我不知道还可以拖着俄国人多久 |
[32:25] | If markov is connected to these nukes,bauer had better get it out of him fast. | 如果Markov真的与核弹有关 bauer最好快点把它找出来 |
[32:30] | Yes,sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[32:43] | mr. President,this is vice president daniels. | 总统阁下 我是副总统Daniels |
[32:46] | I was expecting to speak to president palmer. | 我想和palmer总统说话 |
[32:49] | My apologies. I’m afraid he’s unavailable. | 我很抱歉 恐怕他现在没办法接听 |
[32:52] | Unavailable? | 没法接听? |
[32:53] | Sir,I’m speaking on his authority. | 阁下 我现在全权行使他的职权 |
[32:55] | I assume that you’re calling about the incident at your consulate. | 我相信您致电是因为在贵国领事馆所发生的事件 |
[32:59] | Let me assure you this man is acting on his own | 首先请允许我说明该男子的行为 完全是他的个人行为 |
[33:02] | and not under the orders or authority of the united states government. | 与美国政府完全无关 |
[33:05] | Nevertheless,this is a gross violation of our sovereignty. | 不管怎么说 这都是严重地侵犯了我国的主权 |
[33:09] | If your agent does not stand down immediately, | 如果你的特工不马上投降 |
[33:11] | my country will have no choice but to retaliate | 那我国别无他法 |
[33:15] | with the most forceful diplomatic measures at our disposal. | 只能采取极端的外交方式来处理这件事 |
[33:18] | I understand your position,mr.President, | 我很理解您的处境 总统阁下 |
[33:20] | but before you escalate this,you should understand mine. | 但在您将此事扩大化处理之前 也请您了解我的处境 |
[33:24] | We have learned that consul markov is most likely in contact with dmitri gredenko, | 我们了解到Markov总领事 一直和Dmitri gredenko有来往 |
[33:29] | who we’ve linked to the nuclear attack that took place on U.S. Soil this morning. | 而Dmitri gredenko又与今早 发生在美国的核爆有关 |
[33:33] | If that’s true, | 如果这些消息属实 |
[33:35] | we will look upon him as a coconspirator in the attack. | 我们会将他视为这次袭击的同谋 |
[33:39] | Mr.Vice president,I deeply regret the tragedy that your country has experienced today, | 副总统阁下 对贵国今天的遭遇 我深感同情 |
[33:45] | but you must make these charges through proper diplomatic channels after your agent has surrendered. | 但您应该在贵国的特工投降后 |
[33:49] | after your agent has surrendered. | 通过正常的外交途径解决 |
[33:55] | I want to know where gredenko is and what he’s doing. | 我要知道gredenko现在在哪 在干什么 |
[33:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:01] | I haven’t spoken to gredenko since he arrived in the united states. | 自从他到美国以后 我就再也没和他联系过了 |
[34:10] | I never said he was in the united states. | 我从没说过他在美国 |
[34:16] | Why don’t I tell you what we know? | 让我来告诉你 我们已经掌握的情报 |
[34:19] | We already know that gredenko supplied fayed with the five suitcase nukes. | 我们已经知道gredenko为fayed 提供了5枚手提式核弹 |
[34:24] | What doesn’t make sense is why he’s still involved | 让我们不明白的事是 为什么他现在还参与其中 |
[34:26] | unless,of course,he’s doing something else for fayed. | 除非他还在帮Fayed做其他的事 |
[34:29] | That’s what we want to know. | 这也是我们现在想知道的 |
[34:31] | What is gredenko doing for fayed?! | gredenko到底在为fayed做什么?! |
[34:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:39] | You’re gonna tell me what I want to know or you’re gonna start losing your fingers one by one. | 你是打算现在就告诉我呢 还是等你手指一个一个被切下来以后再说 |
[34:44] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会了 |
[34:51] | No! | 不要! |
[35:04] | I’ve got the feed. | 我有图象了 |
[35:06] | Don’t move in yet. He’s too close to markov. | 先别轻举妄动 他离markov太近了 |
[35:09] | You have one of two choices. | 你现在有两条路 |
[35:11] | You can either give me the information that i want and I’ll go pick up gredenko, | 要么你告诉我我想知道的消息 然后我去把gredenko抓起来 |
[35:16] | or i can kill you. | 要么我把你杀了 |
[35:18] | And I’ll make sure gredenko finds out and he’ll panic | 然后我向你保证等gredenko 知道后他会开始惊慌 |
[35:21] | because he’ll think you gave him up before you died. | 因为他会担心你在死前把他招出来了 |
[35:24] | He’ll be forced to use his exit route. | 然后他只能被迫逃离 |
[35:26] | Either way he stops what he’s doing in this country now! | 反正两条路都会阻止他! |
[35:30] | The choice is yours. | 所以现在该你选择了 |
[35:33] | How do i find gredenko?! | 我怎么才能找到gredenko?! |
[35:39] | m-mojave desert. Shadow valley. | 莫哈韦沙漠 Shadow山谷 |
[35:42] | – Where in the shadow valley? – I don’t know. | – 在Shadow山谷的哪里? – 我不知道 |
[35:44] | What is he doing? | 他在那干吗? |
[35:47] | What is he doing?! | 他在那干吗?! |
[35:49] | Launching drones. | 发射小黄蜂导弹 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么? |
[35:55] | Aerial drones for fayed. | 为Fayed准备无人驾驶飞机 |
[36:00] | His delivery system for clear bombs. | 核弹头投弹装置 |
[36:03] | How soon will the drones be ready? | 他们还有多久? |
[36:06] | Two hours. | 两个小时 |
[36:08] | In two hours,all the bombs will be in the air. | 两个小时后 所有的核弹就会升空了 |
[36:13] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[36:21] | now! | 现在! |
[36:33] | don’t let anyone near this man. Do you understand? | 不要让任何人靠近这个人 明白了吗? |
[36:50] | My fellow americans… | 美国公民们… |
[36:52] | I regret to inform you that,a short time ago, | 我很遗憾地告诉你们 不久以前 |
[36:54] | president palmer was seriously injured in an assassination attempt at the white house. | palmer总统在一次发生在白宫的 暗杀行动中严重受伤 |
[36:59] | Thankfully,he is alive and currently in stable condition. | 感谢上帝 他得以生还 现在情况稳定 |
[37:04] | The prime suspect,hamri al-assad,was killed in the explosion. | 主要嫌疑犯Hamri al-assad在爆炸中死亡 |
[37:09] | And in light of this heinous and cowardly act,compounded by the tragedy in california,I will be pushing forward an aggressive agenda of national security,one that will,out of necessity,suspend certain civil liberties. | 鉴于这次即凶残又懦弱的行动 |
[37:12] | compounded by the tragedy in california, | 再加上加州惨案 |
[37:14] | I will be pushing forward an aggressive agenda of national security, | 我将推行国家安全的战略方针 |
[37:20] | one that will,out of necessity, | 在必要情况下 |
[37:23] | suspend certain civil liberties. | 此方针将暂停公民自由权 |
[37:27] | This is the price of war. | 这是战争的代价 |
[37:30] | Make no mistake. | 别犯错 |
[37:33] | That is exactly what this is. | 情况的确如此 |
[37:35] | Have you been able to reach jack? | 你能联系到jack吗? |
[37:37] | No,but my system logs confirm he did try to call in. | 不行 但系统日志确认他曾试图打进来 |
[37:40] | Are we monitoring communications in and out of the russian consulate? | 我们正在监控俄罗斯使馆出入的通信记录吗? |
[37:43] | We are,but diplomatic traffic is encrypted with an advanced algorithm | 是的 但是外交通信渠道是用高级编码加密的 |
[37:46] | that we’ve never been able to crack,but… I think I have a way around that. | 我们还不能破解 但是… 我想我有办法接触到 |
[37:50] | One of the computers in the consulate isn’t properly shielded, | 使馆的一台电脑防护措施不好 |
[37:53] | so I’m picking up a digital shadow of their messages before they’re encrypted. | 在他们加密前我们能得到一些数据投影 |
[37:56] | Look. | 看 |
[37:57] | – What’s that? – Ascii code. | – 那是什么? – ASCII码(美国标准信息交换码) |
[37:58] | – It is? – Yeah,in russian. | – 这是? – 对 俄文的 |
[38:00] | I just have to load a cyrillic grid and I should be good to go. | 我需要加载斯拉夫语 应该能行 |
[38:03] | *************** | (俄语) |
[38:08] | oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[38:09] | They’re saying they’ve got an american agent in custody. | 他们说他们已拘留了一名美国特工 |
[38:13] | Forceful and decisive action needs to be taken. | 需要果断采取行动 强有力地执行 |
[38:17] | and I promise you… | 我保证… |
[38:20] | buchanan. | 我是Buchanan |
[38:21] | Sir,morris just intercepted some bandwidth from the russian consulate. | 先生 Morris刚从俄罗斯使馆拦截了一些信息 |
[38:25] | Apparently,they got to jack. | 很明显 他们抓到Jack了 |
[38:27] | What do you mean “got to him”? | “抓到他”是什么意思? |
[38:29] | They moved in on his position and recovered markov. | 他们朝他的方位行动 抓住了Markov |
[38:32] | Sir,they’re holding jack prisoner. | 先生 他们囚禁了Jack |
[38:38] | Sir,we probably should inform the vice president. | 先生 我们得通知副总统 |
[38:40] | No,no,not yet. | 不 不 还不行 |
[38:43] | He’s in a diplomatic standoff with suvarov. | 他和Suvarov正处于外交僵局中 |
[38:47] | He won’t get anywhere with a direct appeal. | 直接上诉也不会有什么进展 |
[38:50] | So what’s our next move? | 那我们下一步行动是? |
[38:54] | Have special ops draw up a plan to get into the consulate. | 让特种部队制订计划进入使馆 |
[38:58] | I want to give the vice president the option to take the consul by force… | 我要希望副总统同意武力占领使馆… |
[39:03] | and hopefully rescue jack. | 希望能救回Jack |
[39:05] | *************** | (俄语) |
[39:08] | ***************** | (俄语) |
[39:20] | ****************** | (俄语) |
[39:22] | enough. | 够了 |
[39:23] | – Please,you have to listen to me. – I am not allowed to talk to you. | – 你得听我说 – 我不能与你讲话 |
[39:26] | That’s because your consul doesn’t want you to hear what I know. | 那是因为你的使馆不想让你 听到我知道的情况 |
[39:29] | Dmitri gredenko is responsible for supplying the terrorists | Dmitri gredenko负责为恐怖分子 |
[39:32] | with the nuclear bomb that was detonated earlier today. | 提供今天早些时候爆炸的核弹 |
[39:35] | Markov is working with him against the orders of your government. | Markov和他一起违抗你们政府的命令 |
[39:39] | you will get the chance to make these allegations through the appropriate channels. | 通过适当的渠道 你会有机会指控的 |
[39:42] | No,there’s not enough time. | 不 没时间了 |
[39:45] | Gredenko has three more bombs. | Gredenko还有3枚炸弹 |
[39:47] | They’re going to find their targets by way of an unmanned drone aircraft. | 他们会用一架无人驾驶飞机 找到目标 |
[39:50] | With the consul’s knowledge? That is a ridiculous accusation. | 而领事对此知情? 这样的指控太可笑了 |
[39:53] | – He is the one who told me; he confessed. – Under duress! | – 是他告诉我 他已经供认不讳 – 是屈打成招吧! |
[39:55] | He gave me gredenko’s location. | 他给了我Gredenko的方位 |
[39:57] | He told me the aircraft would be ready to launch within two hours. | 告诉我两小时内飞机会准备起飞 |
[40:00] | I know you believe me! | 我知道你相信我! |
[40:03] | You know about markov’s connection to gredenko. | 你知道markov和gredenko的联系 |
[40:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:09] | You have to help. | 你得帮忙 |
[40:12] | Even if you are telling me the truth,there is nothing I can do. | 就算你告诉我的是实情 我也无能为力 |
[40:15] | The consul approves all communications to moscow. | 领事监控着同莫斯科的所有联系 |
[40:17] | I don’t want you to call moscow. | 我不想让你打电话给莫斯科 |
[40:19] | I want you to call ctu. | 我想让你打电话给CTU |
[40:20] | I want you to give them gredenko’s location and advise them of the time frame. | 我要你告诉他们Gredenko的方位和行动时间 |
[40:27] | – Where is he? – Somewhere in the high desert. | – 他在哪? – 沙漠的某个地方 |
[40:29] | The shadow valley. | 影谷 |
[40:32] | You need to call 310-597-3781. | 你打310-597-3781 |
[40:36] | You need to tell them you have a message for bill buchanan from me. | 你告诉他们 你有我带给bill buchanan的口信 |
[40:41] | My name is jack bauer. | 我叫Jack Bauer |
[40:44] | please… plse. | 拜托…拜托 |
[40:48] | I hope you are telling me the truth. | 希望你说的是真话 |
[40:50] | For your sake as well as mine. | 为了保住你和我的命 |
[40:52] | You know I am. | 你知道我说的是真话 |
[40:54] | Otherwise,you wouldn’t even consider doing this. | 否则你不会考虑这样做的 |
[40:57] | You need to hurry. | 你得快点 |
[41:38] | Ctu. | |
[41:40] | I need to speak to bill buchanan. | 我找Bill Buchanan |
[41:42] | I’m sorry,mr. Buchanan’s in a meeting. | 很抱歉 先生 Buchanan正在开会 |
[41:45] | It’s urgent! | 有紧急事件! |
[41:53] | mr.Buchanan,there’s a man on the line from the russian consulate. | Buchanan先生 线上有个俄罗斯领事馆的人 |
[41:56] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说有紧急事件 |
[41:58] | This is bill buchanan. | 我是Bill Buchanan |
[42:01] | Hello? | 喂? |