时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | PREVIOUSLY ON “24” | |
[00:18] | Fayed has the bombs. | 核彈在Fayed手上 |
[00:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪兒? |
[00:21] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[00:22] | but I can help you find him. | 但我可以幫你找到他 |
[00:26] | Preparing the tracker now. | 準備好跟蹤器 |
[00:27] | We can track the isotope signature | 我們能在十五英里以內 |
[00:28] | up to 15 miles. | 追蹤到同位素的信號 |
[00:30] | We are locked on the isotope signature | 我們已經鎖定了注射到Gredenko手臂中的 |
[00:33] | that’s being emitted from Gredenko’s arm. | 同位素的信號 |
[00:35] | You led them to me. | 你把他們帶來了 |
[00:36] | I had no choice. | 我別無選擇 |
[00:38] | I don’t like it. Something’s wrong. | 事情不妙了 |
[00:40] | I’m heading in. | 我要進去了 |
[00:40] | Which direction, Milo? | 哪個方向 Milo? |
[00:41] | He stopped and entered the building on the left. | 他停下來然後進了左邊的那棟樓 |
[00:44] | He’s right on the other side of the door! | 他就在門後面 |
[00:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[00:48] | He cut off Gredenko’s arm! | 他砍斷了Gredenko的胳膊 |
[00:49] | Ryan, move your men in now! | Ryan 帶你的人進來 |
[00:51] | I want Fayed alive! | 我要活捉Fayed |
[00:53] | REPORTER: But sources indicate | 但是有消息稱 |
[00:54] | that the same terrorist cell is most likely… | 同一幫恐怖分子… |
[00:56] | We’re trapped. This way. | 我們被困住了 這邊來 |
[00:58] | I recognize him from the news! | 我從電視上認出他了 |
[01:00] | He’s the terrorist they’re looking for! | 他就是他們要找的恐怖份子 |
[01:03] | MAN: That is him! | 就是他 |
[01:03] | You bastard. | 你這個混蛋 |
[01:12] | Back off! | 後退 |
[01:13] | Gredenko is not here. | Gredenko不在這裡 |
[01:14] | I need you to lock down the area | 我要你鎖定這個區域 |
[01:15] | and initiate a search! | 開始搜查 |
[01:19] | One of the Cabinet votes is invalid. | 內閣中有一票是無效的 |
[01:21] | The tally’s seven to six | 結果是七對六 |
[01:23] | in favor of invoking the 25th amendment | 按照第25修正案 |
[01:25] | and removing President Palmer from power. | 我們可以罷免Palmer總統 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry, Wayne. | 對不起 Wayne |
[01:29] | No, don’t waste your apologies on me | 不 別浪費口舌道歉了 |
[01:32] | because I won’t let you steal the presidency. | 我不會讓你奪權的 |
[01:36] | As I’m sure you’re aware, sir, | 您肯定知道 先生 |
[01:38] | conspiracy to commit perjury | 參與作假證 |
[01:40] | is a felony offense. | 可是重罪 |
[01:42] | LISA: My affidavit will push the court to rule in your favor | 我的證詞將能讓法院按你的意願辦 |
[01:44] | so that you can do what’s right for this country. | 這樣你就能做對國家有利的事了 |
[01:48] | You’re right. Do it. | 你說的對 就這樣辦 |
[01:49] | Turn it off. | 關掉吧 |
[01:51] | Wayne, the Supreme Court was just notified. | Wayne 最高法院剛剛通知說 |
[01:54] | Daniels withdrew his suit. | Daniels撤訴了 |
[01:55] | You’re still the President of the United States. | 你還是美國總統 |
[01:58] | President Palmer… | Palmer總統… |
[01:59] | What? | 怎麼了? |
[02:01] | He’s about to go ahead with the nuclear strike. | 他想繼續進行核打擊 |
[02:04] | This makes no sense, sir! | 這毫無道理 先生 |
[02:06] | It’s what you risked your life to stop! | 你冒著生命危險就是為了阻止這個啊 |
[02:09] | Tom, I risked my life to reassert my authority. | Tom 我冒著生命危險捍衛的是我的權威 |
[02:12] | Mr. President… | 總統先生… |
[02:14] | …we have a successful launch. | 我們已準備好發射 |
[02:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:34] | Mr. President, | 總統先生 |
[02:36] | the missile is just entering target’s airspace. | 導彈已進入目標領空 |
[02:38] | Mr. President… | 總統先生… |
[02:39] | Tom, I said I was done talking. | Tom 我不想再說了 |
[02:40] | We both agreed | 我們都知道 |
[02:41] | a nuclear strike is pointless, Fayed’s actions | 這次核打擊毫無意義 Fayed的行為 |
[02:44] | are not state-sponsored | 和其國家沒有任何關係 |
[02:46] | and his country cannot be held | 他的國家不應 |
[02:48] | accountable for this. | 為此負責 |
[02:49] | Five minutes till impact. | 距離爆炸還有五分鐘 |
[02:51] | The ambassador assured us | 大使先生已經向我們保證 |
[02:52] | he country is doing everything possible | 他的國家會竭盡全力 |
[02:54] | to find those suitcase nukes. | 找到那些核彈 |
[02:56] | They simply don’t know anything! | 他們什麼都不知道 |
[02:58] | Well, one way or another, Tom, | 無論如何 Tom |
[02:59] | we’re about to find out if that’s true. | 我們就會看到他們說的是不是真話 |
[03:09] | – Buchanan – Bill, it’s me. | – Buchanan – Bill 是我 |
[03:11] | Have you gotten anything from Fayed? | 你從Fayed那裡得到什麼消息了嗎? |
[03:13] | Jack’s interrogating him now, | Jack正在審訊他 |
[03:14] | but frankly, he’s not optimistic about breaking him. | 但說實話 情況不容樂觀 |
[03:17] | What’s going on? | 怎麼了? |
[03:19] | The president’s gone ahead with the missile strike. | 總統要繼續核打擊 |
[03:21] | He what? | 什麼? |
[03:22] | He’s launched it, Bill. | 他已經命令發射了 Bill |
[03:23] | Why? I don’t know why. | 為什麼? 我不知道 |
[03:26] | He fought the vice president to regain his office, | 他和副總統作鬥爭 奪回了總統職位 |
[03:28] | and now he’s just going ahead with Daniels’ plan. | 但現在他卻要繼續Daniel的計劃 |
[03:30] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 這沒道理啊 |
[03:33] | We’ve got to stop this. | 我們要阻止這一切 |
[03:36] | Look, can I tell the president | 聽著 我能否告訴總統 |
[03:38] | that you have a solid lead from Fayed on the location | 你已經從Fayed那裡得到了 |
[03:41] | of the suitcase nukes? | 能找到核彈的確鑿線索? |
[03:43] | If you’re asking me to provide a pretext | 這樣的話我等於是保證了 |
[03:45] | to bring the missile down, Karen, I can’t do that. | 能找到核彈啊 Karen 我不能這麼做 |
[03:47] | Fayed’s not talking and Gredenko’s dead. | Fayed什麼都不肯說 Gredenko也死了 |
[03:49] | I don’t have anything. | 我們手上什麼都沒有了 |
[03:50] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:56] | I’ll call you later. | 等會兒打給你 |
[04:03] | Sir, we have confirmation | 長官 我們得到確認 |
[04:05] | the radar’s tagged the missile. | 對方雷達已經鎖定了導彈 |
[04:08] | They’re scrambling fighters and readying air defenses, sir. | 他們派出了戰機 並開始防空準備 長官 |
[04:11] | Then they know we’re coming. Good. | 那麼他們就知道我們來了 很好 |
[04:13] | Sir, I just got off the phone with CTU. | 長官 我剛剛和CTU通完電話 |
[04:15] | Bauer’s interrogating Fayed. | Bauer正在審問Fayed |
[04:16] | It’s just a matter of time | 他得知炸彈位置 |
[04:17] | before he has the location of those bombs. | 只是一個時間問題 |
[04:19] | No, Karen, we can’t afford to wait longer. | 不 Karen 我們不能再等了 |
[04:21] | Sir, we can’t afford not to. | 長官 我們不能不等 |
[04:22] | Please, why are you doing this? | 為什麼要這麼做? |
[04:27] | Four minutes to impact, Mr. President. | 爆炸前4分鐘 總統先生 |
[04:42] | Mr. President… | 總統先生… |
[04:46] | Yes? | 什麼事? |
[04:47] | Excuse me. We have the ambassador on for the President. | 大使打來電話給總統 |
[04:52] | This is President Palmer. | 我是Palmer總統 |
[04:54] | Mr. President, my government has alerted me | 總統先生 我的政府向我報警 |
[04:56] | of the nuclear weapon heading toward my country. | 說有一顆核彈正向我的國家飛去 |
[04:58] | That’s correct, Mr. Ambassador. | 對 大使先生 |
[05:00] | We’ve made good on our threat. | 我們要對所受的威脅得到補償 |
[05:01] | For God sake, I implore you to stop it! | 天哪 我請求您停止攻擊 |
[05:04] | On what grounds? | 憑什麼? |
[05:05] | We have uncovered new information regarding your situation. | 我們發現了一些有關於你們局勢的新信息 |
[05:10] | I’m listening. | 我聽著呢 |
[05:11] | We’ve identified a general in our Central Command, | 我們找出了一位將軍 |
[05:14] | General Mohmar Habib, | Mohmar Habib將軍 |
[05:15] | who has also been in contact with Fayed. | 他也一直同Fayed保持聯繫 |
[05:17] | It’s our belief that he’s been helping | 我們相信他幫助 |
[05:19] | orchestrate the attacks on your country. | 策劃了對你們國家的襲擊 |
[05:21] | Have you arrested Habib? | 你們是否逮捕了Habib? |
[05:22] | Yes, yes. He’s being interrogated as we speak. | 是的 他這個時候正受到審問 |
[05:25] | Please, you must | 我請求 你們必須 |
[05:26] | abort this attack before it’s too late. | 在無可挽回之前撤銷這次攻擊 |
[05:28] | Does Habib know the present location of Fayed’s | Habib知道Fayed現在 |
[05:31] | nuclear weapons? | 放置核彈的地點麼? |
[05:32] | It is my understanding that the general’s | 就我的理解 將軍 |
[05:34] | last contact with Fayed was during the drone operation. | 上一次和Fayed聯繫是在無人機攻擊期間 |
[05:36] | He has no current knowledge of the weapon’s whereabouts | 對於目前武器所在地以及可能的目標 |
[05:39] | or their intended targets. | 他都不知道 |
[05:41] | Mr. President, | 總統先生 |
[05:43] | two minutes to impact, sir. | 還有兩分鐘 長官 |
[05:48] | Ambassador, | 大使 |
[05:49] | your government has known about this man | 你們政府已經知道這個人 |
[05:51] | for quite some time, haven’t they? | 有一段時間了 對麼? |
[05:53] | Mr. President, this development has come as a shock… | 總統先生 這個進展是剛剛取得的… |
[05:56] | Stop lying to me! | 別再對我撒謊了 |
[05:58] | That missile will hit in less than two minutes, Mr. Ambassador, | 那枚導彈將在兩分鐘內擊中目標 大使先生 |
[06:00] | so please don’t try my patience again. | 所以不要再考驗我的耐性了 |
[06:02] | You must understand the fragile political climate of our country. | 你必須理解我國不穩定的政局 |
[06:06] | General Habib is a high-ranking military commander. | Habib將軍是高級軍事指揮官 |
[06:10] | I really hope protecting this man was worth pushing us | 我想保護這個人的舉動 |
[06:12] | to the brink of World War III. | 會把我們推向的三次世界大戰的邊緣 |
[06:20] | The missile will be aborted, Mr. Ambassador. | 導彈攻擊會被取消的 大使先生 |
[06:23] | But in the meantime, I strongly suggest | 但是同時 我也強烈建議 |
[06:25] | you get me a full dossier on General Habib. | 你給我一份Habib將軍的完整檔案 |
[06:27] | I want a thorough update | 我需要對他審問過程 |
[06:28] | on the progress of his interrogation. | 的最新進展 |
[06:30] | I’m also demanding that you return here | 還有 你要立即過來 |
[06:33] | to the White House immediately. | 到白宮來 |
[06:35] | I want direct access to you, sir, | 在這個危機關頭 |
[06:37] | for the duration of this crisis. | 我需要直接會見你 先生 |
[06:39] | As you wish, Mr. President. | 我就動身 總統先生 |
[06:45] | Commander, abort code: Alpha-Zero-Delta-Nine. | 指揮官 取消代碼: 阿爾法 0 德爾它 9 |
[06:50] | Ditch it in the Gulf. | 讓它在海灣迫降 |
[06:52] | My God, | 上帝啊 |
[06:54] | they were lying to us all the time. | 他們一直都在騙我們 |
[06:56] | Withholding information | 防止消息洩漏 |
[06:57] | and you knew it. | 你早就知道 |
[06:59] | I suspected it. | 只是懷疑 |
[07:03] | Well, I’ll see that the Vickery sends a recovery team | 好的 我讓Vickery派出恢復小隊 |
[07:05] | to retrieve that nuclear warhead. | 去回收核彈頭 |
[07:07] | That won’t be necessary, Tom. | 沒有那個必要 Tom |
[07:10] | The president ordered the launch | 總統命令的是Vickery上的 |
[07:11] | of a secondary missile on board the Vickery, | 第二顆導彈 |
[07:14] | an unarmed one. | 沒有裝配彈頭 |
[07:16] | HAYES: What? This was all a bluff? | 什麼? 這些都是虛張聲勢? |
[07:20] | The vice president was right. | 不管怎麼說 關於一件事 |
[07:22] | Well, about one thing, anyway. | 副總統是對的 |
[07:24] | That it was going to take a willingness | 在得到他們政府 |
[07:25] | to strike back before getting any real cooperation | 真正的合作之前 |
[07:27] | from their government. | 我們都會願意回擊的 |
[07:29] | The difference is I wasn’t about to take innocent lives | 不同的是 我不會傷及無辜的生命 |
[07:32] | to prove my point. | 來證明我的觀點 |
[07:34] | Now let’s get this information to CTU. | 現在把這個告訴CTU |
[07:37] | Perhaps it’s the key to breaking Fayed. | 也許這正是撬開Fayed的關鍵 |
[07:48] | Gah! | |
[07:53] | This country is planning a full retaliatory strike | 這個國家正計劃著針對你的人民的 |
[07:55] | against your people. | 報復性反擊 |
[07:56] | Now, I can stop it, but tell me where the bombs are. | 現在 我能阻止它 但是你得告訴我炸彈在哪兒 |
[08:00] | Where are the bombs?! | 炸彈在哪兒? |
[08:04] | Fayed, this is over. | Fayed都結束了 |
[08:05] | You lost. | 你完了 |
[08:06] | Save your people. | 救救你的同胞 |
[08:08] | Just tell me where the bombs are. | 告訴我炸彈在哪兒 |
[08:11] | Are you enjoying yourself, Bauer? | 你很享受麼 Bauer? |
[08:14] | As much as you enjoyed butchering my little brother? | 就像你折磨我的弟弟一樣? |
[08:17] | Your brother was responsible for the death of dozens | 你的弟弟要為幾十個 |
[08:20] | of innocent lives. | 無辜生命的死負責 |
[08:22] | Now you’re responsible for thousands. | 而你 要為成千個負責 |
[08:27] | Trust me, I haven’t begun to enjoy myself. | 相信我 我還沒有開始享受呢 |
[08:32] | Go ahead. | 那繼續啊 |
[08:33] | You’ll get nothing from me, and you know it. | 你知道我什麼都不會說的 |
[08:37] | We’ll see. | 咱們走著瞧 |
[08:45] | This is not working. | 這樣沒有用 |
[08:47] | Let me have a go at him. | 讓我來吧 |
[08:48] | No. That’s exactly what he wants. | 不行 他就是要我們這樣 |
[08:51] | He knows he’s lost. | 他知道自己已經輸了 |
[08:52] | He wants us to martyr him. | 他想讓我們折磨他致死 |
[08:55] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:58] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[08:59] | Jack, it’s Bill. | Jack 我是Bill |
[09:00] | What’s your status with Fayed? | 你那邊對Fayed的拷問如何了? |
[09:02] | Same as before. | 還是老樣子 |
[09:03] | We’re getting nowhere. | 我們沒辦法了 |
[09:05] | I just got some new intel from the White House. | 我剛從白宮得到消息 |
[09:07] | Fayed’s government arrested one of its generals– | Fayed國家的政府已經逮捕了一名將軍 |
[09:09] | Mohmar Habib. | Mohmar Habib |
[09:11] | Apparently, he’s been running Fayed, | 顯然 他一直都在控制Fayed |
[09:13] | helping him coordinate the attacks. | 幫他策劃襲擊 |
[09:15] | Then Habib would know where Fayed’s men are. | Habi肯定知道Fayed的手下在哪裡 |
[09:16] | Unfortunately not. | 很不幸他不知道 |
[09:17] | He claims there’s been no contact | 他說自從無人飛機攻擊失敗之後 |
[09:19] | since the failed drone attack. | 就再也沒有和他聯繫過了 |
[09:21] | They’re interrogating him now. | 他們正在審訊他 |
[09:22] | Well, unless Habib’s going to give us | 除非Habib能給我們 |
[09:23] | something more useful than that, | 更有價值的信息 |
[09:24] | we still have no location for these bombs. | 不然我們還是不能找到核彈 |
[09:27] | We have to try something more drastic. | 我們應該試一些更猛的手段 |
[09:31] | How soon can you have Fayed ready for transport? | 你要多久才能準備好把Fayed押送過來 |
[09:33] | Immediately, but??? | 很快 但是我想那樣沒用 |
[09:35] | You really think you’re going to be | 你真覺得你的人民 |
[09:36] | remembered as some great martyr for your people, Fayed? | 會把你尊為烈士嗎 Fayed? |
[09:39] | Yeah, you blew up a little city, | 沒錯 你是炸掉了一點兒城市 |
[09:40] | and you killed a lot of people today. | 殺死了很多人 |
[09:42] | But let’s face it, | 但是你好好想想吧 |
[09:43] | that’s going to be of no real political significance. | 這一點真正的政治價值都沒有 |
[09:47] | Let me tell you what’s going to happen. | 我告訴你會怎麼樣吧 |
[09:49] | Your number two guy, | 你的副手 |
[09:50] | once he realizes that you’re out of the picture, | 一旦他知道你沒戲了 |
[09:52] | he’s going to take those remaining suitcase nukes, | 他會拿走剩下的核彈 |
[09:54] | and he’s going to blow up a substantial target, | 並且炸掉更明顯的目標 |
[09:57] | something that’s really going to hurt this country. | 這樣會真正的傷害我們的國家 |
[09:59] | And if, by some chance, he succeeds, | 而且 萬一他成功了 |
[10:02] | he’s going to be the hero of your jihad, | 他會成為你聖戰的英雄 |
[10:05] | and you will be forgotten. | 而你將會被忘卻 |
[10:08] | Is that what you want? | 你就想這樣嗎? |
[10:12] | Do you honestly believe | 你還真以為 |
[10:13] | you can manipulate me by playing on my vanity? | 能拿我的虛榮心大做文章? |
[10:18] | I serve the will of God. | 我為真主的意願效忠 |
[10:21] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不是 |
[10:22] | And if you don’t believe me, ask him when you meet him. | 如果你不相信 那見到真主後再問問他吧 |
[10:25] | Agent Doyle, lower your weapon. | Doyle探員 放下你的武器 |
[10:28] | I said lower your weapon! | 我說了放下武器 |
[10:33] | Buchanan wants us to transport Fayed | Buchanan讓我們把Fayed |
[10:35] | back to CTU. We don’t have time. | – 押送到CTU – 我們沒有時間了 |
[10:37] | His men are probably on the move. | 他的手下說不定已經開始行動了 |
[10:38] | The only way we’re going to break him | 我們只能通過 |
[10:39] | is with a pharmaceutical package. | 藥物審訊撬開他的嘴了 |
[10:41] | Burke is standing by. | Burke已經準備好了 |
[10:42] | We don’t need Burke. Just give me some time with him. | 我們不需要Burke 再給我一點時間 |
[10:44] | Those are your orders. | 這是命令 |
[10:49] | Agent Doyle, do you have a problem? | Doyle探員 你有意見嗎? |
[10:53] | No problem. | 沒有 |
[10:55] | Good. Get your men ready. | 好的 讓你的人準備好 |
[11:03] | Now we gotta have some fun. | 現在我們要玩點兒有意思的了 |
[11:15] | Excuse me, sir. Here’s the file on Habib. | 長官 這是Habib的檔案 |
[11:27] | Is this the complete dossier on General Habib? | 這就是Habib將軍的全部資料? |
[11:30] | No, sir. That’s preliminary. | 不 先生 只是初步的 |
[11:31] | And I was told by the ambassador’s staff | 而且大使的人告訴我說 |
[11:33] | that more will be forthcoming and will be relayed | 他們正把更多的資料 |
[11:35] | concurrently to CTU. | 傳給CTU |
[11:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:38] | How soon before the ambassador gets here? | 大使要多久才能來? |
[11:40] | Within 15 minutes. | 15分鐘之內 |
[11:41] | Oh, and I spoke with | 哦 我剛和特勤處 |
[11:42] | Secret Service. | 談過了 |
[11:43] | They said your sister is on her way back to the hospital | 他們說你妹妹正趕往醫院 |
[11:45] | to be with Walid. | 去陪Walid |
[11:46] | And she’s going to call you soon. | 她等會會給你打電話 |
[11:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:49] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[11:54] | I did want to say, your handling | 我本不想說的 |
[11:58] | of the crisis… Tom, I know that you’re not happy | – 您處理危機的方式… – Tom 我知道我把你蒙在鼓裡 |
[11:59] | that you were kept in the dark about the bluff. | 你不高興 |
[12:01] | But the Joint Chiefs and I agreed | 但是參聯會和我 |
[12:03] | to keep the plan closed. | 都認為還是保密的好 |
[12:04] | That’s not it. | 不是這樣的 |
[12:06] | I just want to say I’m sorry… | 我想說聲對不起… |
[12:07] | I doubted your strength and your leadership. | 我居然懷疑了您領導的才能和魄力 |
[12:11] | It’s all right. | 沒關係 |
[12:14] | Well, respectfully, sir, no… | 不 先生… |
[12:16] | it’s not all right. | 這不能說是小事 |
[12:19] | Tom… | Tom… |
[12:21] | you and I go back a long time, | 你我認識時間也不短了 |
[12:24] | so let’s be honest with each other. | 我們就打開天窗說亮話 |
[12:26] | You made it no secret that you believed | 很明顯 你認為 |
[12:28] | the vice president was better suited | 在這次危機中 |
[12:29] | to lead this country through this crisis. | 副總統更適合領導這個國家 |
[12:31] | And I was wrong about that, sir. | 先生 我錯了 |
[12:33] | No, if that missile had detonated on foreign soil… | 不 如果那顆核彈在我們國家引爆… |
[12:36] | Russia, China, every nation with a nuclear capability | 俄羅斯 中國 所有有核力量的國家 |
[12:39] | might well have inserted themselves into this. | 就很可能會插手這件事 |
[12:41] | No, this could have been a world war. | 不 這可能會演化為一場世界大戰了 |
[12:43] | Unfortunately, we’re already in a world war, Tom. | 很不幸 我們已經身在世界大戰了 Tom |
[12:46] | It’s just taken me some time to fully realize that. | 只是我花了些時間才真正明白 |
[12:49] | If it hadn’t have been for Vice President Daniels | 如果沒有副總統Daniels |
[12:51] | initiating that missile launch, | 部署導彈發射的事情 |
[12:52] | I would have no gambit to play here. | 我就沒辦法下我的第一步棋了 |
[12:54] | And the ambassador would never have come forward | 而那個大使也就不會給我們 |
[12:56] | with this intel on Habib. | 任何有關 Habib的消息了 |
[13:00] | I’m not David, Tom. | 我不是David Tom |
[13:02] | And I never will be. | 而且我永遠也不會是 |
[13:03] | But I am learning that who I am is not so bad. | 但是我開始瞭解到我自己不是那麼差 |
[13:07] | Yeah, well, we’re all doing some learning here today, | 是的 今天我們都學到了不少東西 |
[13:10] | aren’t we, sir? | 不是嗎 先生? |
[13:14] | Tom? | Tom? |
[13:16] | Daniels withdrew his challenge to my competency very suddenly. | Daniels突然撤銷對於我行政能力的指控 |
[13:20] | And from what I know, | 而且據我所知 |
[13:21] | without any discernible reason. | 沒有任何可見的理由 |
[13:24] | Change of heart maybe. | 可能突然改變心意了吧 |
[13:25] | Oh, something must have changed it. | 哦 肯定什麼促成了這個改變 |
[13:30] | You have something on him, don’t you? | 你有他的把柄 是吧? |
[13:33] | Sir, as chief of staff, I’m here to inform you | 先生 作為一個幕僚長 我在此為你服務的同時 |
[13:37] | and also to protect you. | 也肩負保護你的責任 |
[13:39] | Those jobs don’t always work in combination. | 這些工作並不總是可以兼任的 |
[13:59] | We’re northbound on Washington. | 我們現在處於Washington北部邊界 |
[14:00] | ETA about 16 minutes. | 16分鐘後到達 |
[14:02] | Tell Agent Burke we’re going to need everything he’s got. | 通知Burke探員 我們需要他的全套裝備 |
[14:05] | Jack, what if this doesn’t work? | Jack 如果這些都不奏效呢? |
[14:07] | I’ve never found | 我從來不覺得 |
[14:07] | pharmaceutical torture all that effective. | 藥物審訊會那麼有效 |
[14:10] | I have. | 我倒認為可以 |
[14:12] | If this is supposed to frighten me, you’re wasting your time. | 如果你們打算就這樣來嚇唬我的話 我看你們是在浪費時間 |
[14:15] | I won’t tell you a thing. | 我不會告訴你們任何事情 |
[14:18] | Whether you do or not, | 不管你招與不招 |
[14:19] | I get to watch you suffer. | 我都可以看著你受罪 |
[14:21] | Agent Doyle, I don’t want you talking… | Doyle 探員 我不想你說…. |
[14:24] | Jack! | Jack |
[14:25] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[14:37] | Everybody okay?! | 大家都沒事吧? |
[14:38] | DOYLE: Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:45] | They’re trying to flank us on both sides. | 他們想兩面包抄我們 |
[14:47] | We’re sitting ducks here. | 我們快變成甕中之鱉了 |
[14:49] | Try and get Fayed out the back. | 試著把Fayed 從後面弄出去 |
[14:50] | I’ll cover you from this side. | 我在這邊掩護你們 |
[14:52] | DOYLE: All right. | 好的 |
[16:10] | We’re clear. | 好了 安全了 |
[16:18] | Bill, it’s Jack, do you copy? | Bill 我是Jack 收到請回答? |
[16:20] | Bill, do you copy? | Bill 收到嗎? |
[16:21] | We’re here, Jack. The cover team just picked up Fayed. | – 我們在 Jack – “誘餌”剛剛救走了 Fayed |
[16:25] | You think he bought it? | 你覺得他會信嗎? |
[16:26] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我們很快就會知道 |
[16:34] | Is the A/V feed up yet? | 收到視頻音頻信號了嗎? |
[16:35] | We’re almost there. | 就快搞定了 |
[16:42] | Agent Doyle, you’re bleeding. | Doyle探員 你在流血 |
[16:45] | Oh, must have cut myself in the crash. | 哦 肯定是撞車的時候擦傷的 |
[16:46] | Mike, do you need medical assistance? | Mike 需要醫療救助麼? |
[16:48] | Uh, negative, it’s superficial, but thanks for your concern. | 不用 只是皮外傷 還是謝謝你的關心 |
[16:52] | Jack, I’m patching it through to you now. | Jack 我現在就傳給你 |
[16:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:59] | JAMAL: Talit, take evasive measures. | Talit 檢查逃避方案 |
[17:00] | Keep off the main streets. | 遠離主幹線 |
[17:13] | My name is Jamal Nasawa. | 我叫Jamal Nasawa |
[17:15] | We are with the Al-Tahireen cell. | 我們是Al-Tahireen組織的 |
[17:17] | General Habib sent us. | Habib將軍派我們來的 |
[17:18] | The general? | 將軍? |
[17:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:21] | How did you find me? | 你怎麼找到我的? |
[17:23] | Through contacts the general has | 通過將軍部署在 |
[17:24] | within the American intelligence community. | 美國情報機關的線人 |
[17:26] | He learned of your route and ordered us to intercept. | 他得知你的線路後命令我們來中途攔截 |
[17:29] | He wants us | 他希望我們 |
[17:30] | to help you rendezvous with your men. | 幫助你去見你的人 |
[17:35] | Give me a gun. | 給我一把槍 |
[18:02] | I want to speak to him. | 我想跟他通話 |
[18:04] | General Habib. | Habib將軍 |
[18:05] | That’s not possible at the moment. | 現在不行 |
[18:06] | Why not? | 為什麼? |
[18:07] | The general is under tight scrutiny by the government. | 將軍現在被政府嚴密監控 |
[18:10] | It’s not safe. | 這樣不安全 |
[18:11] | He said he’ll call us when he can. | 他說一有機會就會聯絡我們的 |
[18:14] | Fayed, | Fayed |
[18:15] | where do you want us to take you? | 你想我們帶你到哪? |
[18:17] | I’ll let you know after I speak to the general. | 我跟將軍通話了之後 我會告訴你的 |
[18:22] | As you wish. | 隨你怎樣 |
[18:23] | Bill, did you copy that? | Bill 你聽到了嗎? |
[18:24] | Fayed’s not going anywhere unless he talks | Fayed 哪也不會去 |
[18:26] | to General Habib. | 除非能跟Habib將軍通話 |
[18:27] | I don’t know if I can make that happen, Jack. | 我不知道能不能搞定那個 Jack |
[18:29] | We’ve got to make that happen. | 我們必須做到 |
[18:30] | Otherwise, this play is going to fall through. | 要不然就穿幫了 |
[18:32] | We have no other way to find the bombs. | 我們沒有其他的辦法找到核彈 |
[18:34] | I’ll call the White House. | 我會聯繫白宮 |
[18:36] | We do involve the president. | 我們需要讓總統插手 |
[18:53] | I’ve got Bill Buchanan on the phone. | Bill Buchanan 在線上 |
[18:54] | I’m patching him through. | 我把他接過來 |
[18:56] | Bill, you’re on speaker with Tom Lennox and myself. | Bill 話機旁只有Tom Lennox和我本人 |
[19:00] | So what’s the situation? | 情況怎樣? |
[19:01] | Jack Bauer wasn’t able | Jack Bauer 沒能 |
[19:03] | to extract any information from Fayed. | 從Fayed那得到任何信息 |
[19:04] | He considered it a dead end. | 他認為這是死路一條 |
[19:07] | Consequently, we implemented a plan intended | 所以我們制定了一個計劃 設法讓Fayed |
[19:10] | to trick Fayed into leading us | 引我們找到 |
[19:11] | to the location of the suitcase nukes. | 手提式核彈的位置 |
[19:13] | What sort of plan? | 計劃是怎樣的? |
[19:14] | We staged a fake rescue of Fayed | 我們導演了一齣戲 讓CTU探員 |
[19:16] | by CTU agents posing as members of a terrorist cell | 假扮恐怖組織中對Habib效忠的人 |
[19:19] | with loyalties to Habib. | 並對Fayed實施救援 |
[19:21] | We hoped that Fayed would lead us | 我們本希望Fayed能帶 |
[19:23] | to wherever his men are holed up. | 我們去他的人的所在 |
[19:25] | But he hasn’t, right? | 但是他沒有 是嗎? |
[19:26] | No, sir. | 是的 長官 |
[19:27] | Fayed is stalling until he can get confirmation from Habib | Fayed堅持要Habib的確認 |
[19:32] | that these men are taking orders from him. | 因為這些人聽從他的命令 |
[19:34] | He wants to speak to the general, sir. | 他想和將軍講話 先生 |
[19:37] | Habib is still being interrogated, Bill. | Habib正在被審問 Bill |
[19:39] | We don’t yet know how cooperative he’s being | 但我們還不知道他會有多合作 |
[19:40] | or even if he will be. | 或者會不會合作 |
[19:42] | I appreciate that, sir. | 很感謝 長官 |
[19:43] | Our agents on the inside are trying | 我們裡面的探員正試圖 |
[19:45] | to circumvent Fayed’s request, but Jack believes | 繞開Fayed的要求 但是Jack認為 |
[19:48] | Fayed will not lead us to the location of the nukes | 除非Fayed能直接和將軍通話 |
[19:50] | unless he speaks directly to the general. | 否則他不會帶我們去核彈所在 |
[19:54] | Where’s the ambassador now? | 大使現在在哪兒? |
[19:55] | He arrived a few minutes ago. | 他幾分鐘前到的 |
[19:56] | Karen Hayes is meeting him in the lounge. | Karen Hayes正在休息室會見他 |
[19:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:00] | I’ll do my best to put pressure on the ambassador, Bill. | 我會盡最大努力給大使施壓的 Bill |
[20:03] | Maybe they can force Habib to make that call. | 也許他們能迫使Habib打這個電話 |
[20:05] | Keep doing what you can on your end | 繼續你現在手頭的工作 |
[20:06] | just in case I’m not successful. | 以防我不成功 |
[20:08] | Yes, sir, we’ll keep you apprised. | 是的 長官 我們會和你保持聯繫的 |
[20:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:11] | You know, sir, if this ruse isn’t working, | 你知道 先生 如果這個計劃不成功 |
[20:13] | our time might be better served getting the information | 我們還不如把時間花在 |
[20:15] | out of Fayed by more conventional means. | 用更多的方法從Fayed口中得到信息 |
[20:17] | Tom, if Jack Bauer says that’s a dead end, | Tom 如果Jack Bauer說這是死路 |
[20:19] | then it’s a dead end, and I believe him. | 那就是 我相信他 |
[20:21] | Let’s not keep the ambassador waiting. | 別讓大使等久了 |
[20:23] | Oh! Are you all right, sir? | 你沒事吧 先生? |
[20:27] | I’m fine. | 沒事兒 |
[20:43] | Ambassador. | 大使 |
[20:44] | Mr. President. | 總統先生 |
[20:45] | The Prime Minister has asked me to convey his gratitude | 對於您停止了對我們國家的軍事打擊 |
[20:48] | to you for stopping the attack on our country and his relief | 我們的總理讓我轉達他的感謝 並且相信 |
[20:51] | that an international catastrophe was narrowly avoided. | 這避免了一場世界性災難的上演 |
[20:53] | Well, don’t get too comfortable, | 別得意的太早了 |
[20:54] | Mr. Ambassador, because there may be one yet. | 大使先生 因為也許還會發生的 |
[20:56] | Sit down. | 請坐 |
[21:03] | Let me get right to the point. | 我們開門見山的說 |
[21:06] | At this very moment, Abu Fayed is traveling | 現在 Abu Fayed正和 |
[21:08] | with a team of CTU agents posing as a terrorist cell | 我們偽裝成與Habib將軍聯盟的恐怖分子 |
[21:11] | allied with General Habib. | 的CTU探員在一起 |
[21:13] | You have Fayed? | 你們抓住了Fayed? |
[21:14] | Yeah, we do, but we don’t have the suitcase nukes. | 是的 但是我們還沒有找到核彈 |
[21:17] | The problem is Fayed will not rendezvous with his men | 問題是 Fayed在和將軍通話 來證實 |
[21:20] | until he speaks to that general, presumably to confirm | 我們偽裝的探員的身份是否屬實之前 |
[21:23] | the legitimacy of our undercover agents. | 是不會和他的人會面的 |
[21:25] | So we need that phone call to take place now. | 所以我們需要這個電話能馬上接通 |
[21:28] | I appreciate your dilemma, Mr. President, | 我理解你面對的困境 總統先生 |
[21:30] | and I will gladly pass on your request. | 我會轉達你的要求 |
[21:32] | But I’m not sure the general would be accommodating. | 但是我不能保證將軍會合作 |
[21:35] | He’s proven to be quite stubborn throughout his interrogation. | 審訊的過程中他表現很頑固 |
[21:37] | Well, perhaps you should be a little bit more persuasive. | 那也許你應該做的更有說服力一些 |
[21:40] | I resent your tone. | 請注意你的語氣 |
[21:42] | I don’t need you to tell me | 我不需要你來提醒我 |
[21:43] | how dire the situation is. | 現在的情況是多麼可怕 |
[21:44] | This is not a moment for your indignation, | 現在不是你憤慨的時候 |
[21:46] | considering it’s your country’s | 考慮到是因為你們國家的不力 |
[21:48] | own inactions that have brought us to this point. | 才把我們置於如此境地 |
[21:51] | I can assure you, every effort is being made | 我向你保證 一切從他身上獲得信息的 |
[21:53] | to get information from him. | 努力都已經做了 |
[21:54] | We have even arrested his family. | 我們甚至逮捕了他的家人 |
[21:57] | Have you threatened to kill them? | 你有威脅過要殺了他們嗎? |
[22:03] | I beg your pardon? | 你說什麼? |
[22:04] | Mr. President… | 總統先生… |
[22:04] | These are desperate times for us, Mr. Ambassador. | 現在對我們來說是極其危險的時刻 大使先生 |
[22:07] | I spared your country | 我終止了一顆能在你們國家 |
[22:08] | a nuclear strike that would have killed thousands. | 造成成千上萬傷亡的核彈攻擊 |
[22:10] | What is your country willing to do | 現在你的國家願意如何做 |
[22:12] | to insure that another bomb | 來保證核彈不會 |
[22:14] | does not go off in mine? | 在我們的國家爆炸? |
[22:16] | What you’re suggesting is barbaric. | 你的提議很粗暴 |
[22:17] | I’m fully aware | 我非常清楚你們國家 |
[22:18] | of how your country treats political dissidents. | 對待政權敵對者的方式 |
[22:20] | So don’t you dare speak to me of barbarism. | 現在你還敢和我說粗暴 |
[22:24] | Now I don’t care how you do it, | 現在我不在乎你們怎麼做 |
[22:26] | but General Habib needs to call Fayed | 但是Habib將軍必須打電話給Fayed |
[22:29] | and give him his orders | 直接給他命令 |
[22:30] | directly without compromising CTU’s operation. | 並保證不能洩露CTU的計劃 |
[22:37] | You’ll make the call now. | 你現在就打電話 |
[22:50] | Nadia… | Nadia… |
[22:51] | if General Habib makes the call, | 如果Habib將軍打了電話 |
[22:53] | it’ll be to Jamal’s phone, | 會轉到Jamal的電話 |
[22:54] | but the general doesn’t speak English. | 但是他不會說英語 |
[22:55] | I’ll set up a separate channel | 我會再開一條線 |
[22:56] | and translate their conversation. | 把對話翻譯過來 |
[23:02] | Milo, I need you to uplink a proprietary channel | Milo 我要你上傳一條專有通道 |
[23:04] | on socket D to my terminal. | 連到我終端的D接口 |
[23:06] | I can’t. I’m busy. | 不行 我正忙著呢 |
[23:10] | Why don’t you just do it yourself? | 你為什麼不自己做? |
[23:11] | Because I don’t have level five security clearance. | 因為我沒有第五級的安全權限 |
[23:14] | Hasn’t stopped you before, now, has it? | 過去你沒有權限不也都完成了嗎 |
[23:18] | Milo, is there something on your mind? | Milo 你有什麼心事嗎? |
[23:21] | I just don’t get it. | 我只是不明白 |
[23:23] | A few hours ago, Doyle was threatening you, hurting you. | 就在幾個小時之前 Doyle 還在恐嚇你 傷害你 |
[23:27] | You were barely talking to me and now, what, you two are best buddies? | 你都不怎麼和我說話了 可是現在你們感覺很親熱 |
[23:29] | Just because I showed concern for an injured field agent Concern…? | 就因為我對一個受傷的探員 表示一點關心? |
[23:31] | doesn’t make us friends. | 那並沒有讓我們成為朋友 |
[23:34] | Milo, besides, | 還有 Milo |
[23:35] | he might not as bad as you think he is. | 他也許沒有你想得那麼糟 |
[23:37] | No. He is. | 不 他很糟 |
[23:39] | The guy is a creep and a sadist. | 他是虐待狂 |
[23:41] | You know what? I don’t have time for this. | 知道麼? 現在我沒時間談這個 |
[23:41] | I can have Chloe do it. It’s fine. | 我可以找Chloe 沒什麼大不了 |
[23:43] | Wait, that’s it? That’s all you’re going to say? | 等一下 就這樣麼 這就是你要對我說的話嗎? |
[23:46] | Let go of me. | 放開我 |
[23:51] | Psst. | |
[23:52] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道這不關我的事 |
[23:53] | but do we have a bit of a problem? | 但是 你們有麻煩嗎? |
[24:00] | No. | 沒有 |
[24:04] | I’ll set up your channel. | 我會為你建立通道 |
[24:07] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[24:16] | You all right, love? | 你還好嗎? |
[24:18] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 謝謝 |
[24:20] | Don’t mention it. | 不客氣 |
[24:34] | Pull into that garage up there. | 把車停在車庫裡面 |
[24:36] | We’ll wait there. | 我們在這等 |
[24:50] | Stop right up here. | 就停在這 |
[25:02] | Fayed, I understand your caution. | Fayed 我理解你的謹慎 |
[25:05] | But we can’t just sit here while the Americans | 但我們不能乾坐著 |
[25:07] | are looking for us. | 現在美國人在到處找我們 |
[25:08] | I told you– we’re not going any further until the general calls. | 我已經說過 沒有將軍的電話 我什麼都不會做 |
[25:17] | Tell me, Jamal. | 告訴我 Jamal |
[25:18] | If you take your orders from General Habib as I do, | 如果你像我一樣是為Habib辦事 |
[25:22] | how is it I’ve never heard of you or your cell? | 為什麼我沒聽說過你和你的小組? |
[25:24] | This is going south, Jack. | Jack 好像出問題了 |
[25:25] | Just be patient. | 先等等看 |
[25:27] | Don’t be a fool, Fayed. | 別傻了 Fayed |
[25:28] | You know how this works. | 你知道組織是怎麼運作的 |
[25:29] | Every cell is autonomous, | 每個小隊都是獨立的 |
[25:31] | without the knowledge of what the others are doing. | 並且不知道其他小隊的信息 |
[25:33] | It is the only way that we can protect ourselves | 這是在我們中的任何人被抓到時 |
[25:35] | and our operations should any of us get captured. | 能夠保護自己和組織的唯一方法 |
[25:40] | Yes? | 你好? |
[25:47] | The general. | 是將軍 |
[25:55] | Alloo? HABIB: Fayed… | – 你好? – Fayed… |
[26:00] | “Fayed, I can’t speak long. | Fayed 長話短說 |
[26:02] | I suspect I’m being watched.” | 我懷疑我被監視了 |
[26:05] | (Fayed speaking Arabic) “So I was told.” | 我聽說了 |
[26:06] | General… “General…” | 將軍 將軍 |
[26:08] | “these men who rescued me, did you send them?” | 救我的人是你派的嗎? |
[26:18] | “Of course I sent them.” | 當然是我派的 |
[26:21] | “Do you still have the bombs?” | 炸彈還在嗎? |
[26:24] | (speaking Arabic) “There are two left. | 還剩兩枚 |
[26:25] | They’re with Halil at a safe house.” | 現在由Halil在一個安全屋裡守著 |
[26:28] | (Habib speaking Arabic) “Why haven’t you used them?” | 為什麼還沒有用那些炸彈? |
[26:31] | “The Russian Gredenko failed to provide us | 俄國佬Gredenko沒能給我們提供 |
[26:34] | with the means to a secondary target.” | 第二個目標的具體信息 |
[26:38] | “You failed, Fayed.” | 你失敗了 Fayed |
[26:43] | “I should have sent Sameer in your place.” | 我本應該讓Sameer去做這件事 |
[26:49] | “Are the bombs operational?” | 那些炸彈都是可用的嗎? |
[26:52] | “They are.” | 是的 |
[26:54] | “Good.” | 那就好 |
[26:56] | “Connect with your men, | 和你的人聯繫 |
[26:58] | “get the bombs ready to move out, | 把那些炸彈準備好 |
[27:00] | “call me back at this number. | 然後打這個號碼找我 |
[27:03] | “By then, I will have chosen a new target for you. | 那時候 我會給你選定一個新目標 |
[27:06] | Do you understand?” | 明白了嗎? |
[27:07] | Na’am, General. | 是的 將軍(阿拉伯語) |
[27:08] | “Yes, General.” | 是的 將軍 |
[27:11] | Are we good? | 沒問題了麼? |
[27:13] | The safe house isn’t far. | 安全屋離這不遠 |
[27:15] | Head east toward the 110 Freeway. | 沿著110號高速路向東走 |
[27:20] | Target vehicle is moving. | 目標車輛在移動中 |
[27:22] | Copy that, Jack. Looks like it worked. | 收到 Jack 看起來這方法行得通 |
[27:25] | I’ll let the White House know. | 我現在就通知白宮 |
[27:34] | Let’s go. | 我們走 |
[27:49] | Mr. President? | 總統先生 |
[27:54] | Are you feeling all right? | 你還好麼? |
[27:56] | I’m fine, Karen. | 我很好 Karen |
[27:58] | Just a… just a little tired. | 只是… 只是有點累了 |
[28:02] | Mr. President, I just got word from CTU. | 總統先生 我剛收到CTU的消息 |
[28:05] | The general’s phone call appears to have satisfied Fayed. | 將軍的電話看起來騙過了Fayed |
[28:08] | He’s leading them to the safe house and the bombs. | 他正在趕往存放炸彈的安全屋 |
[28:10] | Oh, thank God. | 謝天謝地 |
[28:12] | I’m pleased we were able to help, Mr. President. | 很高興我們幫上了忙 |
[28:16] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[28:18] | Karen, would you please show the ambassador | Karen 你能送大使 |
[28:19] | to his car. | 到他的車那裡麼? |
[28:21] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 總統先生 |
[28:22] | Forgive me, Mr. President, but I believe you asked me | 恕我冒昧 總統先生 |
[28:25] | to remain here until the crisis is resolved. | 你不是要我一直呆到危機解決嗎? |
[28:26] | That won’t be necessary any longer. | 沒有必要了 |
[28:29] | Thank you again for your cooperation. | 再次感謝你的合作 |
[28:30] | Of course, Mr. President. | 那是應該的 總統先生 |
[28:39] | You handled him well, sir. | 你處理得很好 長官 |
[28:40] | The door, Tom. | 關上門 Tom |
[28:42] | Excuse me, sir? What…? | 您說什麼 總統? |
[28:43] | The door, lock it. Mr. President… | – 快關上門 鎖上 – 總統先生… |
[28:45] | No one can know. Sir! | – 別讓任何人看到 – 先生 |
[28:48] | President! | 總統先生 |
[29:04] | All shadow teams for Bauer and Doyle | Bauer和Doyle的所有後援部隊 |
[29:06] | have checked in and are standing by. | 都已經準備完畢 處於待命狀態 |
[29:07] | They’re ready to advance | 一旦Fayed到達安全屋 |
[29:08] | the moment Fayed arrives at the safe house. | 他們就可以進行增援 |
[29:10] | No one moves until Jack calls with confirmation | 沒有Jack最終確認核彈在那裡的消息 |
[29:12] | that the nukes are there. | 任何人都不要行動 |
[29:13] | Make sure Fayed’s vehicle | 確保跟蹤車輛和 |
[29:15] | and the follow car have a wide berth. | Fayed的車輛有足夠的安全距離 |
[29:16] | No choppers in the area. Nothing to tip Fayed off. | 不要讓直升機出現在那個區域 任何能引起Fayed懷疑的東西都不能出現 |
[29:19] | Right. | 好的 |
[29:21] | Sir… | 長官… |
[29:21] | I think we have a problem. What is it? | – 我想我們有麻煩了 – 怎麼了? |
[29:23] | I analyzed the transcript between General Habib and Fayed. | 我分析了Habib 將軍和Fayed的對話 |
[29:25] | There’s an inconsistency. | 裡面有一處矛盾 |
[29:27] | During the conversation, | 對話中 |
[29:28] | the general mentioned a man named Sameer. | 將軍提到了一個叫Sameer的人 |
[29:29] | That’s right. According to the inter-agency database, | – 是的 – 但根據情報局的數據庫 |
[29:31] | a Sameer Al-Afted served on the general’s staff | Sameer Al-Afted的確在90年代 |
[29:33] | throughout the ’90s. | 為那個將軍工作 |
[29:34] | He was later implicated in money laundering | 但後來他牽連進 |
[29:36] | for various radical organizations. | 為多家極端組織洗錢的事件中 |
[29:38] | Well, that’s probably the guy. | 可能就是這個人 |
[29:39] | Yeah, well, the problem is, Sameer Al-Afted was killed | 問題是 Sameer Al-Afted |
[29:42] | two years ago in a raid by Afghan forces. | 兩年前就在阿富汗軍方的一次突襲中死亡了 |
[29:45] | But the general spoke about him as if he were alive. | 但聽將軍的語氣 好像他還活著一樣 |
[29:48] | Okay, he could be referring to another Sameer. | 他可能提到的是另一個Sameer |
[29:51] | Or it could be a code. | 或者也可能是一種代碼 |
[29:52] | I think the general was trying to tell Fayed | 我認為將軍在試圖告訴Fayed |
[29:54] | that he was speaking under duress. | 他處於被監禁的狀態 |
[29:56] | I’d better warn Jack and Doyle. | 我最好讓Jack和Doyle提高警戒 |
[29:58] | Nadia… | Nadia… |
[30:00] | Good work. | 幹得漂亮 |
[30:04] | Jack… | Jack… |
[30:04] | they’re turning north onto Adams. | 他們向北開往Adams了 |
[30:06] | Jack, we just detected what might be a duress code | Jack 我們剛剛在Habib將軍和Fayed的對話中 |
[30:09] | in the conversation between General Habib and Fayed. | 發現了可疑的監禁代碼 |
[30:11] | Give us the specifics. | 告訴我們具體情況 |
[30:13] | The general mentioned sending in a man named Sameer Al-Afted. | 將軍提到了要派一個名為Sameer Al-Afted的人 |
[30:16] | But Sameer’s been dead for two years. | 但是Sameer已經死了2年了 |
[30:22] | Give me your phone, we need to call Jamal. | 給我你的電話 我得告訴Jamal |
[30:24] | Jack, if they’re wrong, you could blow this. | Jack 如果他們錯了 事情就被搞砸了 |
[30:25] | If they’re right, this is already over. | 如果他們是對的 這一切就已經結束了 |
[30:27] | Now give me your phone! | 給我你的電話 立刻 |
[30:38] | Yes? | 你好? |
[30:39] | Jamal, this is Agent Bauer. | Jamal 我是Bauer探員 |
[30:40] | I’m in the follow vehicle behind you. | 我就在跟著你們的車裡 |
[30:42] | I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 我需要你仔細聽好 |
[30:44] | Go ahead. | 說吧 |
[30:45] | We believe that General Habib | 我們相信Habib將軍 |
[30:46] | may have given Fayed a duress signal. | 可能給了Fayed一個監禁的信號 |
[30:49] | Fayed might know that this is a setup. | Fayed可能知道這是一個圈套 |
[30:53] | Jamal? Jamal, do you copy? | Jamal? Jamal 你聽得到麼? |
[30:58] | Damn it, what the hell just happened? | 該死 怎麼回事兒? |
[31:00] | CTU, we just lost video and audio. | CTU 我們失去了視頻和音頻信號 |
[31:02] | They went into a tunnel about a quarter of a mile ahead. | 他們開進了前方1/4英里處的一個隧道 |
[31:04] | It may just be interference. | 可能是信號干擾 |
[31:05] | How long is it? | 隧道有多長? |
[31:06] | Checking. | 正在查 |
[31:08] | It’s only 120 yards long. | 只有120碼 |
[31:10] | They should’ve come out the other side by now. | 他們現在就應該已經出來了 |
[31:12] | Copy that. Aerial One, this is Jack Bauer. | 知道了 一號飛機 我是Jack Bauer |
[31:14] | We have lost the target vehicle. | 我們失去目標車輛 |
[31:15] | It entered a tunnel on Adams. | 它開進了往Adams的一個隧道 |
[31:17] | We need you to seal off the north end. We’re going in. | 我們需要你封鎖北端出口 我們現在進去 |
[31:20] | Roger. On our way. | 明白 這就去 |
[31:29] | We got a visual on the target vehicle. | 發現目標車輛 |
[31:31] | It stopped in the middle of the tunnel. | 停在隧道中部 |
[31:33] | We’re going to engage. | 我們去探探情況 |
[31:50] | Now. | 開始 |
[31:55] | Dead. | 死了 |
[31:57] | They’re both dead. | 兩個都死了 |
[31:58] | Jamal’s still alive. Stay with him. | Jamal還活著 和他呆在一起 |
[32:00] | Call in a medic. | 呼叫醫療組 |
[32:02] | Aerial One, did you see anything | 一號飛機 你們是否看見任何東西 |
[32:03] | leave the north end of the tunnel? | 從隧道北出口離開? |
[32:05] | Aerial One, do you copy? | 一號飛機 聽到了麼? |
[32:53] | It’s me. I’m on my way to you now. | 是我 我這就回去 |
[33:03] | I’ll explain when I get there. | 到了再解釋 |
[33:35] | Bill, it’s Jack! Do you copy?! | Bill 我是Jack 能聽到麼? |
[33:37] | Jack, go ahead. | Jack 繼續 |
[33:39] | Fayed is in a sanitation truck headed east! | Fayed在一輛朝東行駛的環衛卡車上 |
[33:43] | Jack, say again. We didn’t get that. | Jack 再說一邊 沒有聽到 |
[33:46] | Damn it! | 該死 |
[33:51] | Jack? | Jack? |
[33:54] | The signal’s gone. | 沒有信號了 |
[33:56] | There’s no contact from Agent Doyle. | 聯繫不上Doyle探員 |
[33:57] | Aerial One says they’re still inside the tunnel. | 一號飛機說他們仍然在隧道中 |
[33:58] | Send the call to audio forensics, | 把通話發送給音頻分析組 |
[34:00] | see if they can pull what Jack said. | 看看他們能否知道Jack說了什麼 |
[34:02] | Chloe, replay the satellite feed. | Chloe 重新播放衛星畫面 |
[34:04] | Back-time it 60 seconds. | 倒退60秒 |
[34:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 長官 |
[34:11] | Bill, this is Doyle. | Bill 是Doyle |
[34:12] | I don’t have a twenty on Jack. | 我沒有發現Jack |
[34:14] | But I have a dead body at the loading dock. | 但是在裝貨區發現一具屍體 |
[34:44] | Doctor, what is happening to him? | 醫生 到底是怎麼回事兒? |
[34:45] | His blood pressure’s dropped. | 他的血壓在下降 |
[34:47] | It’s 80/40. | 現在是80/40 |
[34:49] | It could be any number of things: | 這可能意味著很多情況: |
[34:50] | vascular damage from the adrenaline shot, | 由於腎上腺素導致的血管損傷 |
[34:53] | intracranial swelling… Mr. President? | 顱內腫… 總統先生? |
[34:56] | We have to get you down to Medical. No. | – 你得去醫務室 – 不 |
[34:58] | No, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我哪兒也不去 |
[35:04] | Just give me another shot of adrenaline. | 再給我一針腎上腺素 |
[35:07] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[35:09] | Another injection would kill you. | 再來一針你就死了 |
[35:10] | I should never have given you | 我就不應該給你打上一針 |
[35:12] | that last one. I won’t make that mistake again, I’m sorry. | 我不會再犯錯誤了 對不起 |
[35:23] | Sir, what are you doing? | 先生 你要做什麼? |
[35:25] | I’m going back to work. | 我要回去工作 |
[35:27] | Would you please listen to this man. | 你能聽從他的建議麼 |
[35:28] | Let him perform some tests. | 讓他做一些測試 |
[35:30] | When this crisis is over, Tom, and those nukes are secured. | 要等這場危機過去 Tom 核彈全都安全之後 |
[35:32] | In my opinion, you won’t last that long. | 依我看 你無法堅持那麼久 |
[35:34] | I might surprise you. | 也許我會讓你大吃一驚 |
[35:39] | Mr. President… | 總統先生… |
[35:41] | if you don’t get down to Medical right now, | 如果你不立即去醫務室 |
[35:43] | you can have my resignation. | 那就讓我辭職吧 |
[35:45] | I won’t accept your resignation, Arthur, so don’t bother. | 我不會接受你的辭職 Arthur 所以別費心了 |
[35:50] | Now, please… | 現在… |
[35:51] | will you excuse us? | 能讓我們單獨呆一會兒麼? |
[36:01] | For God’s sake, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[36:02] | talk some sense into him, Tom. | 和他說點兒什麼有用的 Tom |
[36:03] | It is his decision. | 這是他的決定 |
[36:12] | Tom… | Tom… |
[36:14] | call CTU. | 給CTU電話 |
[36:17] | I want to know what’s happening. | 我想知道現在進行的怎麼樣 |
[36:19] | All right, sir. | 好的 長官 |
[36:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:01] | HALIL: What’s going on, Brother Fayed? | 怎麼樣 Fayed兄弟? |
[37:03] | What happened? | 出什麼事兒了? |
[37:04] | Gredenko betrayed us. | Gredenko背叛了我們 |
[37:06] | He led CTU right to me. What?! | – 他把CTU引來抓我 – 什麼? |
[37:09] | They may be tracking me. It’s not safe here. | 他們可能在追蹤我 這裡已經不安全了 |
[37:11] | Load the bombs onto the truck. We’re leaving. | 把炸彈裝上車 我們立即出發 |
[37:13] | Where are we going? | 去哪兒? |
[37:14] | To finish this. | 結束這件事 |
[37:16] | We’re going to take out downtown Los Angeles. | 我們去做掉Los Angeles的市中心 |
[37:19] | Let’s move! | 開始吧 |
[37:20] | You wait here. | 你在這裡等著 |
[37:21] | You guys, come with me. | 你們 跟我來 |
[40:25] | Say hello to your brother. | 向你兄弟問好 |
[41:10] | Jack? Jack? | Jack? Jack? |
[41:15] | You all right? | 你還好麼? |
[41:16] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[41:18] | How’d you find me? | 你怎麼找到我的? |
[41:19] | Well, we tracked the sanitation truck by satellite. | 我們通過衛星追蹤了那輛卡車 |
[41:22] | Bombs are on the table. | 炸彈就在桌子上 |
[41:24] | CTU, this is Doyle. We’re on site. | CTU 我是Doyle 我們到達位置 |
[41:29] | The bombs are secure, | 炸彈安全 |
[41:32] | and Jack’s all right. | Jack也很好 |
[41:33] | Repeat, the bombs are secure. | 重複一遍 炸彈安全 |
[41:45] | Damn, Jack. | 天哪 Jack |
[41:48] | Let’s get you to Medical. | 我們送你去醫療中心 |
[41:53] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[41:57] | Doyle. | Doyle |
[42:08] | You got a call. | 你的電話 |
[42:09] | It’s being routed through CTU switchboard. | 通過CTU的總機轉過來的 |
[42:11] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[42:14] | This is Bauer. | 我是Bauer |
[42:18] | Hello? Hello? | 你好? 你好? |
[42:21] | Jack… | Jack… |
[42:23] | are you there? | 是你麼? |
[42:25] | Can you hear me? | 聽的到我說話麼? |
[42:28] | Audrey? | Audrey? |
[42:31] | Help me, Jack. | 救救我 Jack |
[42:32] | Please, help me. You… | 求你了 救我 你… |
[42:35] | What the hell is going on? Audrey, where are you? | 見鬼 這是怎麼回事兒? Audrey 你在哪兒? |
[42:37] | Hello, Mr. Bauer. | 你好 Bauer先生 |
[42:39] | Yes, Ms. Raines is alive. | 是這樣 Raines小姐還活著 |
[42:41] | If you wish her to remain that way, | 如果你想讓她繼續活著 |
[42:43] | you will call me back in ten minutes | 那10分鐘之後給我電話 |
[42:44] | at 310-597-3781 310-597-3781 | |
[42:48] | on a secure line. | 要在安全線路 |
[42:50] | If you make any attempt to find our location, | 如果你以任何方式試圖找到我們的所在 |
[42:53] | she dies. | 她就死定了 |
[42:57] | Cheng… Cheng! | Cheng… Cheng |