时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 24 Season 6 Episode 18 | 反恐24小时 |
[00:06] | Previously on 24. | |
[00:08] | we have a successful launch. | 发射很成功 |
[00:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:13] | Mr. President,my government has alerted me of the nuclear weapon heading toward my country. | 总统先生 敝国政府刚通知我 有一颗核弹正以敝国为目标 |
[00:18] | That’s correct,Mr. Ambassador, we’ve made good on our threat. | 是的 大使先生 我想仅仅威胁已经没有用了 |
[00:22] | We’ve identified a general in our central command– general mohmar habib, | 我们确认了在敝国政府中有名将军 Mohmar Habib将军 |
[00:26] | who has also been in contact with fayed. | 他一直与Fayed有联络 |
[00:28] | He’s been helping orchestrate thattacks on your country. | 我们相信他也参与了对贵国的恐怖袭击 |
[00:31] | I really hope protecting this man was worth pushing us to the brink of world war iii. | 那我只能希望保护这个人值得 让我们两国坠入第三次世界大战的深渊 |
[00:38] | I’ve never found pharmaceutical torture all that affective. | 我从不觉得药物审问有多好的效果 |
[00:41] | I have. | 我觉得有效 |
[00:42] | If this is supposed to frighten me,you’re wasting your time. | 你们这如果是在恐吓我 那完全是在浪费时间 |
[00:45] | I won’t tell you a thing. | 我一个字也不会告诉你们 |
[00:47] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[00:52] | We staged a fake rescue of fayed by ctu agents posing | 我们让CTU特工冒充忠于Habib的 一个恐怖小组成员 |
[00:55] | as members of a terrorist cell with loyalties to habib. | 在转运途中救出Fayed |
[00:58] | He wants us to help you rendezvous with your men. | 他要我帮你去和你的人重新回合 |
[01:00] | Where do you want us to take you? | 你要我们送你去什么地方? |
[01:02] | If you take your orders from general habib as I do, | 如果你像我一样听命于Habib将军 |
[01:04] | how is it I’ve nev heard of you? | 为什么我从未听说过你和你的小组? |
[01:09] | Fayed’s gone! | Fayed跑了! |
[01:10] | Jamal’s still alive. | Jamal还活着 |
[01:11] | Stay with him,call in a medic. | 跟他待在一起 叫救护车 |
[01:36] | Ctu,the bombs are secure. | CTU 核弹已经安全 |
[01:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:40] | Jack,are you there? | Jack 你在听吗? |
[01:43] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗? |
[01:45] | Audrey. | |
[01:46] | Help me,jacK. | 救我 Jack |
[01:48] | Hello,Mr. Bauer. | 你好 Bauer先生 |
[01:49] | Yes,ms. Raines is alive. | 没错 Raines小姐还活着 |
[01:51] | If you wish her to remain that way, | 如果你希望她继续活下去 |
[01:53] | you will call me back in ten minutes. | 就在十分钟内给我打电话 |
[01:55] | If you make any attempt to find our location,she dies. | 如果你企图找到我们的位置 她就死定了 |
[01:59] | chenG. | 陈… |
[02:01] | The following takes place between 11PM&12AM | 以下情节发生于晚上11点到12点 |
[02:11] | Agent bauer,you really do need to get to a hospital. | Bauer 你真的需要去医院 |
[02:14] | But I understand the circumstances. | 不过我能够理解当前的情形 |
[02:16] | At least this will help you with the pain. | 这至少可以缓解一下你的疼痛 |
[02:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Hey,jack,so the marines,they’re going to secure the nukes and prepare them for transport. | Jack 陆战队员到了 他们将看守 这些核弹 并准备运走 |
[02:33] | They’re calling the shots now. | 现在归他们管了 |
[02:34] | The military’s taking over? | 军方已经接管了? |
[02:35] | Yeah,according to presidential order. | 是的 总统的命令 |
[02:37] | I guess dod doesn’t want ctu in charge anymore. | 我向国防部不想让CTU再插手此事了 |
[02:40] | So buchanan,he wants you to call him as soon as the nukes are ready for transport to a nest facility. | Buchanan要你在核弹准备好运送到NEST 的设施之后 立刻给他打电话 (NEST:核应急小队) |
[02:43] | Can you handle that for me? | 你可以帮我应付一下么? |
[02:44] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[02:48] | Jack? | |
[02:51] | What? | 什么事? |
[02:53] | I just…I know you’ve been through hell. | 我…我知道你有很多痛苦的经历 |
[02:55] | Not just today,but the last couple of years,and… | 不仅仅是今天 还包括过去的这两年… |
[02:57] | I just wanted to thank you for what you did today, | 我只是想对你今天的所作所为说声谢谢 |
[02:59] | ’cause it could have ended a hell of a lot worse. | 这场危机的结局 本来会比这可怕的多 |
[03:01] | And it would have if you weren’t here. | 要不是你 这一切早就发生了 |
[03:06] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[03:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[03:35] | This is bauer,let me speak to audrey. | 我是Bauer 让我跟Audrey说话 |
[03:38] | You’ve already spoken to her. | 你已经跟她说过话了 |
[03:39] | I want to make sure she’s all right. | 我要确定一下她没事 |
[03:41] | Her well-being is entirely up to you,Mr. Bauer. | 她有没有事完全取决于你 Bauer先生 |
[03:45] | Everyone has given up on you.Everyone, | 所有人都放弃了你 所有人 |
[03:47] | except for ms. Raines. | 除了Raines小姐 |
[03:49] | Over the objections of your government,her family,her friends, | 不顾政府 家庭 还有朋友们的反对 |
[03:53] | she came to beijing,just to find you. | 她跑到北京来 就是为了找你 |
[03:57] | Since you proved to be a uncooperative prisoner, | 由于你在囚禁期间并不合作 |
[04:00] | we felt she would be an asset we might be able to exploit one day. | 我们觉得她在某一天 也许会可以派得上用场 |
[04:04] | And that day is here. | 而那一天就是今天 |
[04:08] | I will hand myself over to you. | 我会把自己交付给你 |
[04:10] | Tell me where. | 告诉我 哪里 |
[04:11] | A man who won’t break is of no use to us, | 一个不愿开口的人对我们 一点用也没有 |
[04:16] | but the russian suitcase nukes you captured… | 可你们截获的俄罗斯手提箱核弹… |
[04:19] | why? | 为什么? |
[04:21] | Your country has the technology to build those weapons. | 你们国家有能力自己制造那些武器 |
[04:23] | It’s not the weapons themselves we’re interested in. | 我们感兴趣的不是那些武器本身 |
[04:25] | What we want is a component from the triggering mechanism. | 我们想要的是引爆装置中的一个零件 |
[04:30] | It contains a prototype algorithm… | 它其中的算法机制… |
[04:33] | old enough to be free of any modern decryption safeguards. | 非常古老 以至于现代的解密措施 都无法破解 |
[04:37] | With it,we’ll have access to virtually all russian defense technology. | 有了它 我们事实上就可以拿到 俄罗斯所有的国防科技 |
[04:44] | It’s a simple exchange. | 这是个很简单的交换 |
[04:46] | You give me the component,I give you audrey. | 你把那个模块给我 我就把Audrey交给你 |
[04:50] | If you refuse,I kill her. | 你要是拒绝的话 我就杀了她 |
[04:52] | The russians will know that we supplied you with the algorithm. | 俄罗斯会知道我们把那个算法 交给你们了 |
[04:55] | You would be starting world war iii. | 你这样做会触发第三次世界大战 |
[04:57] | I suggest we leave that to the diplomats to sort out. | 这个问题我想还是让外交部门去处理吧 |
[05:01] | Even if I wanted to,the bombs are under military control. | 即便我愿意这样做 可现在核弹 是由军方控制 |
[05:04] | I couldn’t get anywhere near them. | 我都没法靠近它们 |
[05:06] | You’ll find a waY. | 你会想出办法的 |
[05:12] | If I’m going to agree to this, I want to speak to audrey now. | 如果要我同意 就马上让Audrey跟我说话 |
[05:15] | Very well. | 很好 |
[05:21] | Speak to him. | 跟他说话 |
[05:29] | – Jack? – Audrey. | |
[05:32] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[05:33] | Did they hurt you | 他们有没有伤害你? |
[05:34] | no.Jack…I…I’m sorry. | 没有 Jack… 我… 我很抱歉 |
[05:37] | You have nothing to be sorry for. | 没什么好道歉的 |
[05:40] | The only thing that’s important is that you’re alive. | 重要的是你还活着 |
[05:43] | I know what they’re asking for. | 我知道他们想要什么 |
[05:45] | I can handle it. | 我可以处理 |
[05:46] | I promise you,I’m going to get you out of there. | 我向你保证 会把你救出来的 |
[05:49] | Just don’t be ftened. | 别害怕 |
[05:50] | You have one hour to call this number when you’re ready to make the exchange. | 给你一个小时 准备好之后 打这个号码 |
[05:53] | An hour’s not going to give me enough time. | 一个小时不够 |
[05:56] | Cheng. | 陈… |
[05:57] | Cheng! | 陈! |
[06:30] | You know,you really should work from medical,sir. | 你真的该去医务室了 总统先生 |
[06:34] | Come on,at least they can monitor you there. | 至少他们可以监控你的身体情况 |
[06:36] | I’m fine,tom. | 我很好 Tom |
[06:38] | i don’t think that you are,sir. | 我不这么看 先生 |
[06:41] | And neither does dr. Welton. | Welton医生也不这么认为 |
[06:43] | Putting myself under medical supervision might give the vice president yet | 让我处于医务监督的情况下 会再次给副总统一个借口 |
[06:46] | another pretext to try and take a run at my job. | 将我从这个位子赶下来 |
[06:50] | You don’t need to worry about that,sir. | 你不用担心这个 先生 |
[06:54] | What exactly do you have on vice president daniels? | 副总统Daniels到底有什么把柄 握在你手中? |
[07:04] | I have the truth,sir. | 我掌握的是真相 先生 |
[07:07] | Now is the time that I need to know what that is. | 现在是让我知道的时候了 |
[07:10] | It is a tape recording of vice president daniels | 是一盘关于副总统Daniels的录音带 |
[07:13] | conspiring with lisa miller to commit perjury at your competency hearing. | 他密谋跟Lisa Miller一起 在对你行政能力的听证会上做伪证 |
[07:19] | I’d love to hear that as soon as possible. | 我想马上就听听 |
[07:23] | Mr. President,tom. | 总统先生 Tom |
[07:25] | I have good news. | 好消息 |
[07:27] | Ctu has recovered the two remaining suitcase nukes. | CTU已经找到了剩下的两个手提箱核弹 |
[07:30] | When? | 什么时候? |
[07:31] | Just a few minutes ago. | 就在几分钟前 |
[07:32] | I just got off the phone with bill. | 我刚刚结束跟Bill的通话 |
[07:34] | He’s waiting to brief you asoon as you’re ready. | 在你准备好之后 他就可以向你汇报 |
[07:36] | What about fayed? | Fayed呢? |
[07:37] | He and his men were killed during the assault. | 他和他的人都在袭击中身亡了 |
[07:40] | Then it’s over. | 就是说都结束了 |
[07:42] | Well,it certainly seems so,sir.Congratulations. | 看来确实如此 祝贺你 |
[07:47] | The american people should know. | 应该让美国人民知道 |
[07:49] | And I want to tell them that we’re no longer at risk of a nuclear attack. | 我要告诉他们 不会再有 核弹袭击的威胁了 |
[07:52] | I’ll have the press corps down here in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后我让媒体们下到这里来 |
[07:54] | No,no,karen. | 不 不 Karen |
[07:55] | We’re going to do this from upstairs,in the press room. | 我们应该在楼上 在发布厅召开发布会 |
[07:58] | Should we wait for clearance from secret service? | 是不是该等特勤处 检查完安全隐患之后? |
[08:00] | No,tom,there’s no need for any of us to be hiding underground for a minute longer. | 不用了 Tom 我们不用再躲在地下了 |
[08:05] | Inform secret service that we’ll be leaving the bunker | 告诉特勤处 我们准备离开地堡 |
[08:08] | and returning to the oval office. | 回到总统办公室 |
[08:11] | Yes,sir. | 好的 总统先生 |
[08:14] | Morris is coordinating with the marines technical escort | Morris配合陆战的技术人员 |
[08:17] | unit to transfer the bombs to a nest facility. | 将核弹转移到NEST的设施中 |
[08:21] | Now that they’ve taken custody, | 现在已经交由他们看管 |
[08:23] | I’d like you all to submit your briefings to the respective department heads. | 希望你们将任务报告提交给各自的组长 |
[08:29] | I’d like to share my pride in the work that you’ve all done. | 我为你们所作的一切感到自豪 |
[08:33] | We were hit hard. | 我们曾惨遭打击 |
[08:35] | But not one of you gave up. | 可没有一个人退出 |
[08:38] | You’ve done excellent work today. | 你们今天干得非常漂亮 |
[08:40] | O’brian. | |
[08:42] | Hey,it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[08:43] | Jack.You did it. | Jack 你成功了 |
[08:45] | Chloe,listen to me.I need your help. | Chloe 听我说 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:47] | Well,can’t it wait? | 什么 能等一下么? |
[08:48] | We’re just transferring the bombs,and doing cleanup. | 我们准备移交核弹 做收尾工作 |
[08:50] | No,it can’T. | 不 不行 |
[08:52] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[08:55] | Chloe,audrey’s still alive. | Chloe Audrey还活着 |
[08:57] | No,she’s not. | 不 不可能 |
[08:59] | Yes,she is,I just talked to her. | 不 的确活着 我刚跟她通过话 |
[09:01] | The chinese faked her car accident. | 她去北京找我的时候 |
[09:02] | They’ve been holding her a prisoner since she was in beijing trying to find me. | 中国人伪造了交通事故 并将她关押了起来 |
[09:07] | Oh,my god. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[09:08] | We have to tell Mr. Buchanan. | 我们要告诉Buchanan |
[09:10] | He’ll never go along with it. | 他不会同意的 |
[09:12] | Go along with what? | 同意什么? |
[09:15] | The chinese want to exchange audrey for an fb-sub-circuit board from one of the nukes. | 中国人要我们拿核弹中的 一个反馈电路板来交换Audrey |
[09:19] | It’ll give them complete access to russian defense technology. | 这样他们就可以拿到 俄罗斯全部的国防科技 |
[09:22] | I want you to help me retrieve one of those circuit boards. | 我想让你帮我拿到其中的一块电路板 |
[09:26] | Jack,we both know that if we do this,it will create an international situation big time. | Jack 你我都知道 这样做 将会造成国际紧张局势 |
[09:30] | Chloe,I know. | Chloe 我知道 |
[09:32] | I promise I will do whatever I have to to stop the chinese from getting that circuit board. | 我向你保证 我会竭尽所能 不让中国人拿到那块电路板 |
[09:36] | But right now I need you to get me the schematics for those bombs. | 不过现在 我需要你 把那些核弹的结构图发给我 |
[09:39] | Those files aren’t on my system. | 那些文件不在我的系统中 |
[09:41] | They were reclassified when the dod took possession of the suitcase nuke you disarmed. | 国防部接手那些核弹之后 就把那些文件重新加密了 |
[09:44] | Then you’re going to have to figure out a way to get them, | 你要想办法拿到它们 |
[09:46] | ’cause without those schematics, I won’t know what I’m looking for. | 因为没有结构图 我就不知道该找什么 |
[09:48] | Yes,I understand,but I don’t know how I can do this. | 是的 我知道 可我不知道该怎么去做 |
[09:51] | Chloe,audrey’s life is at stake. | Chloe Audrey正命悬一线 |
[09:53] | Think. | 想想吧 |
[09:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:58] | Morris. | |
[10:00] | He had to file a report with dod about the work he did on the nukes. | 他必须向国防部提交一份报告 讲述自己对那些核弹所作的工作 |
[10:04] | It contained a revised schematic. | 其中就包括一张修改后的结构图 |
[10:06] | It might still be on his hard drive. | 也许还在他的硬盘中 |
[10:08] | Can you access it? | 你能访问得到么? |
[10:09] | Only directly from his terminal. | 除非直接在他的终端上操作 |
[10:10] | Chloe,please,do it. | Chloe 拜托了 去吧 |
[10:21] | Where do you want me to send it? | 你要我把它发到哪儿? |
[10:22] | To the cell phone that I’m calling you from. | 发到正在跟你通话的手机上 |
[10:24] | Use a secure line– alpha-539. | 使用加密线路 A-539 |
[10:26] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[10:34] | It’s here. | 找到了 |
[10:35] | The file’s coming up. | 找到那个文件了 |
[10:37] | I’m sending it to your screen. | 我把它发到你的屏幕上 |
[10:39] | Stand by. | 稍等 |
[10:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:46] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[10:48] | Chloe,I don’t see anything. | Chloe 我什么都没有看到 |
[10:49] | It needs to load before it sends. | 在发送之间必须先加载 |
[10:54] | There’s still 30% to go.Damn it. | 还剩下30% 该死 |
[10:57] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:59] | Morris is coming back to his station. | Morris要回他的工作站了 |
[11:00] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[11:01] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我什么也做不了 |
[11:02] | I need to log out now.He’s here. | 我要注销了 他快到了 |
[11:03] | No,chloe,wait. | 不 Chloe 等等 |
[11:06] | Jack… | |
[11:09] | I got it. | 收到了 |
[11:29] | yes? | 喂? |
[11:31] | Mr. President,the vice president is here. | 总统先生 副总统到了 |
[11:37] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[11:50] | Noah… | |
[11:53] | please sit. | 请坐 |
[11:59] | Listen,I,uh… | 听着 我… |
[12:02] | I want to begin by expressing my gratitude to you. | 首先 我要向你表达感激之情 |
[12:07] | For a lesson well learned. | 从你那里学到了一课 |
[12:11] | I’m not sure what you mean by that,Mr. President. | 我不知道你是什么意思 总统先生 |
[12:13] | I still believe attacking abu fayed’s country with a nuclear weapon would have been a serious mistake, | 我仍然坚信使用核武器攻击 Abu Fayed的祖国是一个严重的错误 |
[12:18] | noah; I’m not going lie to you about that. | Noah 在这一点上 我不会向你撒谎 |
[12:21] | But… | 不过… |
[12:22] | if you hadn’t put that option on the table in the first place, | 如果不是你首先提起这个方案 |
[12:25] | I never would’ve gone as far as I did. | 我也不会做出头先的决定 |
[12:27] | And the bombs might still be out there. | 而那些核弹就可能还在外面 |
[12:30] | That being said… | 所以… |
[12:31] | I think we would both agree that our relationship has always been a marriage of convenience. | 我想我们都得同意 我们之间的关系 就像是一段基于利害关系的婚姻 |
[12:37] | A way to strengthen the ticket, | 这只是因为竞选 把需要我们两人都印在选票上 |
[12:38] | rather than a case of us actually seeing eye to eye on pretty much anything. | 而不是因为你我志同道合的默契 |
[12:44] | And now that it’s over,this crisis, | 现在这场危机已经结束了 |
[12:47] | it’s become clear to me,noah, | 我也开始认识到 Noah |
[12:49] | that I just don’t think it’s possible for us to work together anymore. | 我们在一起继续工作是不可能的了 |
[12:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[12:59] | I’m asking for your resignation. | 我要你辞职 |
[13:04] | How dare you. | 你好大胆子 |
[13:06] | You don’t have the right to ask for my resignation. | 你无权要求我辞职 |
[13:09] | This isn’t about what the constitution says,noah. | 这与宪法的规定无关 Noah |
[13:13] | It’s about what’s best for this country in a time of crisis. | 我所说的是在面临危机时 怎样处置才是对这个国家最有利的 |
[13:16] | How in the world do you figure that? | 你凭什么这么说? |
[13:18] | I can’t lead effectively with you undermining me | 只要有机会 你就削弱我的威信 |
[13:20] | at every single opportunity that you may get. | 留你在身边 我无法有效的 领导这个国家 |
[13:23] | Now let’s be honest with each other. | 老实说吧 |
[13:26] | That’s exactly what you would do if you stayed in place. | 如果你留在原位 这也正是 你准备去做的 |
[13:32] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[13:36] | I refuse. | 我拒绝辞职 |
[13:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:41] | You don’t want to walk out that door. | 你不想走出那扇门的 |
[13:44] | Not like this. | 至少不想就这么走出去 |
[13:47] | Otherwise I may have to make this extremely unpleasant for you. | 否则我会让这件事 变得对你来说非常不愉快 |
[13:53] | Now what are you talking about? | 你到底是什么意思? |
[13:54] | I’m talking about the recording that tom lennox has in his possession. | 我指的是Tom Lennox手上的那盘录音带 |
[13:57] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我想说的就是这个 |
[14:00] | Conspiracy to commit perjury is a serious offense. | 共谋作假证可是重罪 |
[14:05] | Now I have to assume you’d rather resign, | 我想你宁愿选择辞职 |
[14:07] | than spend the rest of your life living with that kind of humiliation. | 而不是带着耻辱度过余生 |
[14:12] | So is resorting to blackmail your idea of effective leadership? | 这么说采取恐吓手段也是你 高效领导才能的一部分? |
[14:17] | If there is anything I’ve learned anything from you,noah, | 如果说从你那里学到了些什么 Noah |
[14:19] | it would be that sometimes it’s necessary to apply a little brute force. | 那就是有些时候采取一点强迫手段 也是必要的 |
[14:25] | I don’t need your resignation immediately. | 我不需要你马上提交辞呈 |
[14:28] | Let’s give the country a chance to take a breath after what happened today. | 度过今天这次危机之后 我们应该让这个国家稍微喘息一下 |
[14:32] | Some time in the next week will be just fine,Mr. Vice president. | 下星期的某个时候应该可以 副总统先生 |
[14:54] | Nest wants a flight path cleared to edwards for 20 miles in each direction. | 核应急小队需要一条通往爱德华兹基地 两边宽度为20英里的空中走廊 |
[14:57] | Could you get back to me with confirmation? | 确认后能不能给我回话? |
[14:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:01] | Eta on the helicopter that will transport the bombs is 15 minutes. | 用于转运的直升机预计将会在 15分钟后抵达 |
[15:03] | You ould distribute protocols to the nest team. | 你应该把方案发给核应急搜寻队 |
[15:06] | I’m on that. | 就来办 |
[15:10] | that’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[15:11] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:13] | I think someone’s hacked into my system. | 我想有人黑进了我的系统 |
[15:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[15:16] | Yes,I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[15:18] | Ever since what happened to nadia, | Nadia出事之后 |
[15:18] | I installed a logging program to track any unauthorized access to my hard drive. | 我就安装了一个程序 用来记录所有对我硬盘的非授权访问 |
[15:22] | You did? | 是么? |
[15:25] | It’s telling me that someone accessed my files ten minutes ago… | 它告诉我有人10分钟前 访问过我的文件… |
[15:29] | and downloaded the updated schematics to those suitcase nukes. | 并下载了更新后的 手提箱核弹的结构图 |
[15:34] | I’m calling security. | 我马上通知安保部门 |
[15:35] | Wait! Don’t call security. | 等等! 不要通知安保 |
[15:42] | I’m the one who hacked into your system. | 是我黑进了你的系统 |
[15:47] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[15:49] | I’ll explain it to you in a little while. | 稍后再跟你解释 |
[16:06] | Explain it to me now. | 现在就跟我解释 |
[16:10] | I did it for jack. | 我这么做是为了Jack |
[16:12] | Audrey raines is still alive. | Audrey Raines还活着 |
[16:13] | The chinese are holding her hostage. | 中国人正拿她做人质 |
[16:16] | What? | 什么? |
[16:17] | They’re going to kill her unless jack delivers an fb-sub-circuit board from one of the bombs to them. | 如果Jack不把核弹中的反馈子电路板给他们 他们就会杀了她 |
[16:27] | You’ve been to all the same briefings. | 你参加了所有那些简报会 |
[16:29] | The russians have been trying to keep that technology out of chinese hands for years. | 数年来 俄罗斯一直不想让中国 知晓这项技术 |
[16:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:34] | Well,what are the russians going to say | 如果俄罗斯知道是我们 把它给了中国人 |
[16:36] | when they find out we just gave it to them? | 他们会怎么想? |
[16:37] | It’s not going to get that far. | 不会到这一步 |
[16:39] | How in the world do you know it’s not going to get that far? | 你怎么知道不会进行到这一步? |
[16:43] | Because jack gave me his word. | 因为Jack向我保证过了 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry,darling.I can’t leave it at that. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我不能放手不管 |
[16:50] | Yes,you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[16:53] | The bombs that I reprogrammed for fayed could have killed tens of thousands of people. | 我帮Fayed重设的核弹可能 会要成千上万人的性命 |
[16:57] | But that didn’t happen. | 但是那没有发生啊 |
[16:58] | I know what it felt like to think that I could’ve been responsible | 我了解那种一想到自己要为 他们每一个人的死负上责任… |
[17:01] | for each and everyone of their deaths. | 的那种感觉 |
[17:03] | I can’t be involved with something that could easily end up starting a war. | 我不能卷入这种踏错一步就 会引发战争的事情了 |
[17:08] | It’s not going to start a war because it’s not going to get that far. | 这不会引发战争的 根本就不会到那个地步 |
[17:11] | Besides,this has nothing to do with you.I did it. | 再说了 这和你根本没关系 是我做的 |
[17:14] | Yes,it does. | 和我有关系 |
[17:15] | Now that you’ve told me,it does. | 现在你告诉了我 就有关系了 |
[17:17] | You have to tell buchanan. | 你必须告诉Buchanan |
[17:19] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[17:20] | Then you’re forcing me to. | 那你就是逼我去说了 |
[17:22] | No. | 不 |
[17:24] | I’m going to do it. | 我去说 |
[17:25] | – No! Morris! – I’m doing it. | – 不! Morris! – 我去告诉他 |
[17:37] | I’ll tell him. | 我去跟他说 |
[17:53] | Reinforcements aren’t necessary at this point. | 现在看来增援是不必要的 |
[17:56] | The military is guarding the bombs. | 军方在守护那些核弹 |
[17:58] | There’s a ctu swat team standing by. | CTU的一支SWAT小组也在待命中 (SWAT:特种武器与战术) |
[18:01] | They’ll be en route soon. | 他们马上就会运送核弹上路 |
[18:06] | All right,thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[18:08] | What is it,chloe? | 怎么了 Chloe? |
[18:09] | Mr. Buchanan… | Buchanan先生 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry,there’s something that you need to know. | 很抱歉 有件事你必须要知道 |
[18:52] | You two,come with me. | 你们两个 跟我来 |
[18:53] | Sir,this area’s off-limits. | 长官 这里是禁止进入的 |
[18:55] | I’m agent bauer. | 我是Bauer探员 |
[18:56] | I was the man that was responsible for securing these nukes. | 缴获到这些核弹的就是我 |
[18:58] | I’m under a presidential order to remove the fb-circuit board from one of these bombs, | 我奉总统的命令来 拆卸这些核弹上的反馈电路板 |
[19:01] | have it transferred back to ctu for immediate analysis. | 要把它运回CTU进行紧急分析 |
[19:04] | We don’t have much time.This building has been compromised. | 没多少时间了 这间建筑已经被侵入了 |
[19:06] | Now open the gate. | 赶快吧门打开! |
[19:06] | Sir,no one is allowed in here. | 长官 没人允许进去 |
[19:08] | Are you countermanding a presidential order? | 你在反抗总统的命令吗? |
[19:10] | How dare you,sergeant?! | 你怎么敢 军士! |
[19:11] | Now you’re wasting my time. | 现在你在浪费我的时间! |
[19:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[19:14] | What’s your name?! | 你叫什么名字?! |
[19:15] | I want your name,too.Now! | 也把你的名字告诉我 快! |
[19:17] | That’s not necessary. | 您没必要这么做 |
[19:18] | Open the gate.Open the gate! | 把门打开 把门打开! |
[19:26] | I want both of you to stand guard while I remove the circuit board. | 我拆卸电路板的时候 你们两个保护我 |
[19:29] | Come on! | 快来! |
[20:10] | Stand down,jack! | 退后 Jack! |
[20:12] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到! |
[20:13] | – I won’t say it again! – Drop it. | – 我不想再说一遍! – 放下枪! |
[20:14] | Agent doyle,I am following orders that exceed your security clearance! | Doyle探员 我所奉的命令比你的 安全级别要高 |
[20:16] | He’s a rogue agent. | 他是个假探员 |
[20:17] | – Take him out! – I will shoot! | – 干掉他! – 我会开枪的! |
[20:19] | Put your weapon down or I will shoot you! | 放下武器否则我就开枪了! |
[20:20] | Take him! Now! | 干掉他! 就现在! |
[20:24] | secure him,he’s under arrest. | 把他缴械 他被捕了 |
[20:55] | Doyle,please.Just listen to me. | Doyle 请听我说! |
[20:57] | Ll,we’ve got jack. | Bill 我们抓到了Jack |
[20:59] | – What did he say? – Not much.I had to subdue him. | – 他说了什么? – 没说什么 我们当时必须武力制服他 |
[21:01] | – Let me talk to him. – Hold on. | – 让我跟他说话 – 稍等 |
[21:05] | Buchanan wants to talk to you. | Buchanan 想要跟你说话 |
[21:07] | Bill… | |
[21:08] | jack,chloe just told me about audrey and the chinese. | Jack Chloe把中国人和 Audrey的事情告诉我了 |
[21:10] | I can’t let you give them the component. | 我不能让你把零件给他们 |
[21:13] | I’m not going to. | 我也不会给的 |
[21:14] | I only need to have it long enough for them to let her go. | 我只需要拿到零件让他们放掉Audrey |
[21:17] | I was never going to let the chinese keep it,bill,I swear to you. | 我绝不会让中国人拿到零件的 我发誓 |
[21:19] | Whatever you have planned,jack,I can’t let you do it. | 不管你是怎么计划的 Jack 我不能让你这么做 |
[21:22] | Bill,please… | Bill 求你了 |
[21:25] | right now we’re the only chance she’s got. | 现在我们是她的唯一希望了 |
[21:27] | I understand what audrey means to you. | 我明白Audrey在你心中的地位 |
[21:29] | I promise I will do everything in my power to get her back. | 我保证会尽我所能把她就回来 |
[21:32] | You didn’t even know she was alive. | 你原来甚至都不知道她还活着! |
[21:35] | Cheng is going to make it impossible for us to ever find her again. | 陈会让再找到她变成不可能的事 |
[21:39] | We are her only hope and you know it. | 我们是她唯一的希望 你知道的 |
[21:41] | I don’t know what to tell you,jack, | 我不知道还能怎么说 Jack |
[21:42] | except let doyle bring you back here and we’ll work out a game plan. | 只有让Doyle先把你带回来 我们一起来想出一个好计划 |
[21:48] | Will you let me make one more call? | 能不能让我再打个电话? |
[21:53] | I’m asking you as a friend. | 我是作为一个朋友在问你 |
[21:56] | Who do you want to talk to? | 你想跟谁通话? |
[22:01] | President wayne palmer. | Wayne Palmer总统 |
[22:04] | I’ll see if I can reach him. | 我看能不能找到他 |
[22:07] | – Let me talk to doyle. – Yeah. | – 让我和Doyle说话 – 好 |
[22:09] | He wants to talk to you. | 他要跟你说话 |
[22:14] | Doyle. | 在我试着联系总统的时候拘留Jack |
[22:14] | Keep jack in custody while i try to contact the president. | 在我试着联系总统的时候拘留Jack |
[22:17] | – I’ll route the call through your cell. – Yes,sir.I understand. | – 我会把电话转到你的手机上 – 是 长官 我明白 |
[22:21] | Get him up. | 把他扶起来 |
[22:25] | White house sources have confirmed that terrorist leader abu fayed is dead. | 白宫人士确认恐怖分子 头目Abu Fayed已经死亡 |
[22:30] | The president has reportedly recovered from injuries sustained from the failed attempt on his life, | 据传闻总统已经从对他失败 的暗杀中所受的伤势中恢复 |
[22:35] | and he is expected to make a statement shortly regarding unconfirmed rumors… | 而他即将对未能正式的传言作出声明… |
[22:38] | yes? | 什么事? |
[22:39] | Mr. President,bill buchanan has jack bauer on the line. | 总统先生 Bill Buchanan把 Jack Bauer转过来要和您通话 |
[22:42] | Put him through,please. | 请接过来 |
[22:45] | – go ahead. – Please hold for the president. | – 请讲 – 请稍等 总统要和您通话 |
[22:48] | It’s the presidenT. | 是总统 |
[22:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[22:52] | – Mr. President. – Yes,jack.Congratulations. | – 总统先生 – 没错 Jack 恭喜了 |
[22:55] | – Is everything still all right? – Yes,sir.The bombs are secure. | – 一切都好吗? – 是的 阁下 核弹已经被我们掌控 |
[22:59] | But I’m calling because I want you to authorize a field operation. | 但是我打电话是想要您 授权一次行动 |
[23:02] | – For what purpose? – To save audrey raines. | – 行动是什么目的? – 救出Audrey Raines |
[23:05] | – What? – Mr. President,she’s still alive. | – 什么? – 总统先生 她还活着 |
[23:07] | The chinese have been holding her for the past few months. | 过去几个月里她一直在中国人手里 |
[23:09] | Now they’re using her as a bargaining chip. | 现在他们用她作为要挟的筹码 |
[23:11] | In exchange for what? | 用来换取什么? |
[23:13] | For an fb-sub-circuit board from one of the nukes. | 换一枚核弹上的反馈子电路板 |
[23:16] | They say they’ll release audrey unharmed if I bring it to them. | 他们说如果我带电路板给他们 Audrey就会被毫发无损的释放 |
[23:20] | It’s my understanding,jack,that component holds the key to russian defense codes. | 据我所知 Jack 那个零件里 有俄国的国防密码 |
[23:24] | Yes,sir,I’m aware of that. | 是的 阁下 这个我知道 |
[23:26] | I’m sympathetic,I am,and I promise you that I will make available to you the full resources of this country to get audrey back, | 我很同情你 |
[23:27] | and I promise you that I will make available to you the full resources | 我保证我会给你 这个国家的全力支持… |
[23:30] | of this country to get audrey back, | 去救Audrey回来 |
[23:32] | but I hope you’re not expecting me to authorize this exchange. | 但我希望你不是 想要我授权进行这种交换吧 |
[23:35] | – Not exactly. – Then what exactly? | – 不完全是 – 那是什么? |
[23:37] | Mr. President,I need the chinese to believe that I am willing to go through with this exchange. | 总统先生 我需要让中国人相信 我愿意进行这次交易 |
[23:42] | I need to have that component on me.They’re going to need to see it. | 我需要把那个零件带上 他们需要看到它 |
[23:45] | As soon as I know that audrey is free,I will destroy it. | 一旦我知道Audrey被释放了 我就会毁掉那个零件 |
[23:48] | And how can you guarantee that? | 你怎么能保证这一点呢? |
[23:51] | I’m asking you to trust me,Mr. President. | 我请求您相信我 总统先生 |
[23:54] | I give you my word that that component will not end up in chinese hands. | 我向你保证 那个 零件绝不会落到中国人手里 |
[23:58] | But if it does,the russians,despite our peace accord, | 但如果真的被中国人拿到 那些俄国人 也许会不管我们的和平协定 |
[24:01] | may take action against us for allowing it to happen. | 对我们采取行动就因为我们允许了交换 |
[24:04] | Now,under most circumstances,yes,your word would be sufficient, | 在大多数情况下 没错 你的保证就足够了 |
[24:07] | but in this case,jack,I need to know details. | 但这次…Jack 我需要知道更多细节 |
[24:11] | If I have to,I will destroy that circuit board with a concealed charge of c-4. | 如果有必要 我会用隐藏的C4炸药 毁掉那个电路板的 |
[24:16] | An explosion of c-4 would take out anything within 30 feet of it. | C4的爆炸会抹平30英尺之内的所有东西 |
[24:25] | – You’re going to sacrifice yourself? – Yes,sir,if I have to. | – 你要牺牲掉自己? – 是的 阁下 如果有这个必要的话 |
[24:29] | – Jack… – Mr. President,please. | – 总统先生 拜托你 |
[24:33] | Please,I am begging you. | 拜托你 我恳求您 |
[24:36] | Audrey raines was willing to give up her life to save mine. | Audrey Raines 愿意放弃 她的性命去拯救我的 |
[24:39] | I cannot and will not do anything less for her. | 我不能也不会比她做的少 |
[24:42] | You’re asking me to sign off on a probable suicide mission. | 你要我批准一个可能是自杀的任务? |
[24:45] | With all due respect,Mr. President,16 hours ago, | 恕我直言 总统先生 16小时以前 |
[24:47] | your people were willing to hand me over for dead, | 你的人还想把我交出去送死呢 |
[24:50] | and I did not hesitate. | 而我没有犹豫(You Go! Jack!) |
[24:53] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[24:56] | you owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[25:02] | And you’re sure this is the only way? | 而你确定这是唯一的办法? |
[25:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:10] | All right,then. | 那好吧 |
[25:14] | I will not fail you,Mr. President. | 我不会让你失望的 总统先生 |
[25:18] | I’ll tell bill to give you whatever you need. | 我会告诉Bill给你一切支持 |
[25:21] | Now I’m going to need confirmation that circuit board has been destroyed after audrey has been released. | 在Audrey被释放后我需要 确认那块电路板被摧毁 |
[25:25] | I’ll have ctu embed a tracking device in the board. | 我会让CUT 在板上嵌入一个跟踪装置的 |
[25:27] | You’ll have your confirmation. | 你会得到确认的 |
[25:30] | – Good luck,jack. – Thank you,Mr. President. | – 祝你好运 Jack – 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[25:35] | – Yes,sir. – Let me speak with bill buchanan. | – 什么事 阁下? – 我要跟Bill Buchanan通话 |
[25:37] | ************** | 马上接通 |
[25:50] | Yes,sir.I understand. | 是 长官 我明白 |
[25:55] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[26:04] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[26:06] | Buchanan said the president signed off on this, | Buchanan说总统已经批准了行动 |
[26:08] | and to give you whatever help you need. | 还说给你一切需要的支持 |
[26:13] | I’m going to need someone to help me with audrey’s extraction during the exchange. | 在进行交换的时候我 需要有人帮助Audrey撤出 |
[26:16] | I want that to be you. | 我想你去做 |
[26:20] | Fine.Where are you going to be? | 好 那你会在哪里? |
[26:22] | The name of the chinese agent that’s holding audrey | 那个绑架了Audrey的中国特工 |
[26:25] | is cheng zhi | 名字叫陈志 |
[26:27] | He was responsible for my interrogation and torture for almost two years in that chinese prison. | 他在中国监狱里折磨了我近两年 |
[26:32] | As soon as I get the signal from you that audrey is safe,two things are going to happen. | 只要我收到信号说Audrey已经安全了 会发生两件事 |
[26:35] | I’m going to destroy that circuit board,and cheng zhi isn’t going to make it out of here alive. | 我会毁掉电路板 |
[26:38] | and cheng zhi | 而陈志 |
[26:39] | sn’t going to make it out of here alive. | 也不会活着走出去 |
[26:42] | So,in answer to your question,where am I going to be? | 所以 回答你的问题 我会在哪里? |
[26:45] | Wherever I have to. | 我的位置应情况而定 |
[26:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:02] | Are you going to tell me what happened? | 你就不告诉我都发生了什么? |
[27:06] | The president agreed to jack’s plan. | 总统同意了Jack的计划 |
[27:09] | The prident’s going to allow jack to hand over a defense algorithm to the chinese? | 总统要允许Jack把防御程序 的算法交给中国人? |
[27:13] | No.Of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[27:15] | Jack will destroy the component as soon as he knows audrey’s safe. | 知道了Audrey已经安全后 Jack会马上毁掉那个零件 |
[27:18] | The chinese will never get it. | 中国人永远不会得到它的 |
[27:20] | And how is he going to manage that? | 那他要怎么摧毁零件呢? |
[27:23] | I don’t know.I guess president palmer trusts him. | 我不知道 我想Palmer 总统相信他 |
[27:28] | Telling buchanan was the right thing to do.You know it was. | 对Buchanan说实话是正确的做法 你知道的 |
[27:31] | It doesn’t matter.You should have trusted me. | 这根本不重要 你应该相信我的 |
[27:34] | Trusted you? | 相信你? |
[27:36] | You’re the one that broke into my system. | 你黑进了我的系统! |
[27:38] | That’s because I didn’t think you’d back me up.Obviously,I was right. | 那是因为我觉得你不会支持我的 很明显我是对的 |
[27:41] | So you’re going to hold this over my head now,are you? | 那么…你要因此生我气了 是不是? |
[27:45] | Yeah.For a long time. | 没错 很长一段时间内都是 |
[27:48] | For how long?Could you give me an estimate? | 多长时间? 能不能估计下? |
[27:52] | I’ll get back to you. | 以后再告诉你 |
[27:59] | Nadia, | |
[28:01] | doyle’s on line three. | Doyle在3号线 |
[28:03] | They’re going to lock you on the tracker frequency. | 他们要你接受追踪器的频率 |
[28:08] | – This is nadia. – It’s me.The tracker’s on line. | – 我是 Nadia – 是我 追踪器已经打开 |
[28:11] | The frequency marker is alpha-1793. | 频率标识是 A-1793 |
[28:17] | – Signal’s good.You’re on the grid. – Copy.Jack and I are getting ready to move out. | – 信号很强 已经追踪到了 – 收到 Jack和我正准备出发 |
[28:25] | yes? | 喂? |
[28:26] | I have the circuit board.Where am I going? | 电路板到手了 要我去哪里? |
[28:28] | Get on the 180 and head north. | 上180号公路向北 |
[28:30] | Get off the first exit after mile marker 49. | 过了49号里程标志后从第一个出口出去 |
[28:33] | I will give you further instructions when you’ve exited. | 你下高速后我会给你进一步指示的 |
[28:36] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[28:37] | You have a half an hour. | 你有半个小时时间 |
[28:39] | I don’t think i need to remind you what would happen if you are late. | 我觉得不需要提醒你如果迟到会发生什么 |
[28:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:46] | Ctu has the signal.They’re monitoring the device. | CTU已经收到了信号 他们在监视追踪器 |
[28:51] | I’m set.Let’s go. | 准备好了 我们走 |
[28:53] | Jack,you’re taking a hell of a risk. | Jack 你在冒很大的风险 |
[28:55] | If this goes sour,it could stir a firestorm.And for what? | 如果这事出了篓子 就会像捅了马蜂窝 而为了什么呢? |
[28:59] | If you were in my shoes,you wouldn’t do the same thing? | 如果你处在同样的状况 你也会这么做的 |
[29:00] | I don’t mix relationships with my job. | 我不会把个人感情和工作混为一谈 |
[29:03] | Whatever you had with this woman,I hope it’s worth it. | 不论你和这女人有过怎样的关系 最好值得你这么做 |
[29:05] | This isn’t about what I had with a woman. | 这和我与她的关系无关 |
[29:08] | Her name is audrey raines. | 她的名字叫做Audrey Raines |
[29:09] | She served this country with honor.We owe her. | 她为这个国家做过贡献 我们欠她的 |
[29:12] | So get in the truck. | 快上车 |
[29:29] | come in. | 进来 |
[29:34] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[29:36] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[29:52] | The president has just asked me to resign. | 总统刚才让我辞职 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么? |
[29:58] | And I’m going to comply with his request. | 而我准备顺从他的意愿 |
[30:03] | I wanted to tell you personally before you found out from someone else. | 我想在消息传出去之前亲自告诉你 |
[30:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:11] | Why are you going along with this?Why don’t you just tell him that you refuse? | 你为什么就这么屈服了? 干吗不拒绝他? |
[30:13] | He has a tape of our conversation. | 他有一卷录有我们对话的磁带 |
[30:17] | The one where we conspire to commit perjury, | 就是我们策谋伪证的那一卷 |
[30:20] | and he’s threatening to use it against me unless I step down. | 若我不辞职 他就威胁要用录音带来指控我 |
[30:24] | Oh,my god. | 我的天 |
[30:25] | Tom lennox recorded it. | 是Tom Lennox录下来的 |
[30:29] | Bottom line is, | 底线是 |
[30:32] | I’m not being given a choice here. | 我毫无选择 |
[30:37] | This is all my fault. | 这全是我的过错 |
[30:39] | If I hadn’t asked you to lie about karen hayes,none of this would be happening. | 如果我没让你在Karen Heyes这件事上撒谎 这一切都不会发生 |
[30:43] | You were just trying to protect me.I could have turned you down,but I didn’T. | 你是为了保护我 我本来可以拒绝但我没有那么做 |
[30:47] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别责怪自己了 |
[30:54] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:57] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么了 |
[31:02] | Aw,hell,at least we’ll have a lot more time to spend together. | 啊 算了 |
[31:06] | at least we’ll have a lot more time to spend together. | 至少我们可以有更多时间共处了 |
[31:15] | The president said to take a week, | 总统说一周之内 |
[31:20] | but I want this… | 但是我要把这封… |
[31:23] | etter of resignation in his hands | 辞呈在新闻发布会结束前 |
[31:26] | by the time he finishes his press conference. | 交到他手上 |
[31:34] | I am through being the loyal opposition. | 我不再是一个”忠诚的反对者”了 |
[31:48] | Please,sit. | 请坐 |
[31:51] | First,I want to say that I’m grateful to report that abu fayed, | 首先我很高兴宣布Abu Fayed… |
[31:56] | the man responsible for these attacks,has been killed, | 这次攻击的负责人…已经被击毙 |
[31:59] | and that all nuclear devices have been recovered. | 所有的核武器也已经收回 |
[32:04] | I want to take the time to acknowledge the brave men and women in our various law enforcement agencies, | 借此机会我要感谢各个执法机构的工作人员 |
[32:09] | and let us not forget our armed services. | 也别忘了武装部队 |
[32:13] | All these people have worked so hard to bring this crisis to an end. | 以及所有辛勤工作并结束这场危机的人们 |
[32:17] | Their dedication,their perseverance is without equal. | 他们的无私和毅力难以言表 |
[32:21] | Despite the brutality of these attacks, | 尽管发生了残忍的攻击 |
[32:23] | we did not allow the violence born of extremism to push us to extremes. | 我们没有被极端的暴力所击垮 |
[32:28] | And,as americans,we can and should take pride and comfort in that fact. | 做完美国人 我们可以也应该自豪自信的看待这一事件 |
[32:35] | Let me conclude by asking for your prayers tonight | 最后我请求你们的祈祷 |
[32:40] | for all those who grieve this day. | 献给今天所有心碎的人 |
[32:44] | For all those whose lives have been shattered. | 献给今天逝去的生命 |
[32:47] | Let us reach out and begin the process of rebuilding. | 我们伸出手来 共建家园吧 |
[32:50] | Let us reach out and begin the process of national healing. | 我们伸出手来 抚平创伤吧 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:56] | I’ll take some of your qutions now. | 现在你们可以提几个问题 |
[32:58] | Yes.Ian. | 就你了 Ian |
[33:00] | Mr. President,how certain are you that the crisis is,in fact,over, | 总统先生 你有多少把握这场危机已经真正结束 |
[33:03] | and that there are no more of these weapons on american soil? | 而且美国领土上不再有类似武器了呢? |
[33:06] | Well,based on the intelligence that I’ve seen, | 据我所得情报看来 |
[33:07] | I can say with full confidence,ian,that the worst has passed, | 我可以满怀信心的说 Ian 低谷已经过去了 |
[33:11] | and that the individuals responsible for these attacks have been apprehended,or else killed. | 对攻击负责的个人都已被逮捕或击毙 |
[33:15] | Yes,andrea. | 你来 Andrea |
[33:18] | Robin,sir. | 是Robin 先生 |
[33:19] | Robin,yes.Robin. | Robin 对 Robin |
[33:20] | I’m sorry,it’s been a,it’s been a very long day. | 抱歉 这一天发生了太多太多 |
[33:23] | Please,go ahead. | 请说下去 |
[33:24] | Mr. President,there are several thousand muslim americans still being held in detention facilities across the country. | 总统先生 全国境内的 拘留所里依然关押着数千名美籍穆斯林 |
[33:30] | What’s going to happen to these people? | 这些人您打算怎么处理? |
[33:32] | I’ve already directed homeland security to begin dismantling these detention facilities. | 我已下令国土安全局拆除这些拘留所 |
[33:37] | all detainees are to be released once the immediate crisis is passed. | 一旦危机结束 所有人员都会被释放 |
[33:43] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[33:44] | Um,now that the crisis has passed,we will be,um… | 现在危机已经结束 我们会 呃…, |
[33:48] | we will be reviewing the situation regarding individuals that we have in custody. | 我们会据拘留着的个人情况来重审措施 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry.I’m,not,uh, | 很抱歉 |
[33:57] | I’m not being very clear. | 我说的不是很明白 |
[33:58] | Uh,let me say again regarding your question,andrea,that…robin. | 让我就你的问题重新回答 Andrea…Robin |
[34:03] | I’m sorry.Robin. | 对不起 Robin |
[34:04] | Let me say again regarding… | 让我就你的… |
[34:07] | regarding your question that the,uh… | 就你的问题重新回答 呃… |
[34:10] | the detention facilities that, that,that we will,uh… | 拘留设施会 会 我们会 呃… |
[34:21] | we,we’re going T… | 我 我们会… |
[34:24] | – Oh,my god. – Get medical right away! | -我的天! – 快叫医生! |
[34:25] | Code 4.Repeat,code 4. | 代码4 我重复 代码4 |
[34:28] | We need an emergency medical team to the press room. | 马上派一支急救队到新闻发布室 |
[34:30] | Get these people out of here. | 让他们都出去 |
[34:31] | Ladies and gentlemen,we need to clear this room. | 女士们先生们 我们需要清场 |
[34:34] | Please exit by the south door. | 请由南门离开 |
[35:02] | all signs indicate the president has suffered a cerebral hemorrhage | 所有迹象表面总统… |
[35:06] | brought on by injuries he sustained earlier in the day. | 由于先前的受伤导致的脑溢血 |
[35:08] | Meaning he never should have been brought out of the coma. | 也就是说他本不该从昏迷中被唤醒的 |
[35:11] | However detrimental that decision was to his health, | 尽管他的健康状态如此糟糕 |
[35:14] | I’m confident that in light of his actions today, | 我确信根据他今天采取的措施看来 |
[35:17] | he would continue to support it. | 他会支持我唤醒他的决定 |
[35:18] | I’m glad you’re so confident,karen, | 很高兴你如此自信 Karen |
[35:21] | since it was your reckless action that resulted in his stroke. | 尤其是鉴于他的中风是 由于你鲁莽的行为所致… |
[35:24] | Sir,it’s unclear if the stroke was inevitable, | 先生 中风是否必然尚未有定论 |
[35:27] | but in any event,I’ll take full responsibility. | 但不论怎样 我愿意负全责 |
[35:29] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[35:30] | Now is not the time for recriminations,self-imposed or otherwise. | 现在不是自责或者反唇相讥的时候 |
[35:34] | Doctor,when will we know the extent of the damage and the prospects for recovery? | 医生 什么时候能知道受伤详情和康复期望? |
[35:38] | After the mri. | 做完MRI(磁共振成像)后 |
[35:40] | The president is being prepped for transport to bethesda as we speak. | 此时总统正在被准备转送到贝塞斯达 (马里兰州城市 与华盛顿相邻) |
[35:44] | Based on my impressions,the damage was severe. | 据我的印象 伤很严重 |
[35:48] | I don’t think we can expect the president to regain consciousness anytime soon. | 总统不会在短期内恢复意识 |
[35:52] | So it is incontestable wayne palmer won’t be able to continue his duties as commander-in-chief. | 那么Wayne Palmer不能继续履行 三军统帅职责 这一点已不可否认 |
[36:03] | There’s no denying that this is a great tragedy for the nation and… | 不可否认这对国家和… |
[36:08] | for those of us who know the president personally. | 认识总统本人的我们来说 都是一场悲剧 |
[36:12] | Just…take care of him,doctor. | 照顾好他 医生 |
[36:14] | Of course. | 一定 |
[36:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[36:24] | Notify the senate and the house of the transfer of power | 通告参议院和权利交接委员会 |
[36:26] | and have the sec def and the chairman of the joint chiefs authorize me under the 25 amendment. | 让国防部长和内阁主席依照第25条例为我授权 |
[36:31] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 阁下 |
[36:33] | Tom… | |
[36:35] | have the press secretary issue a statement. | 让新闻官起草一份声明 |
[36:37] | President palmer’s been… | Palmer总统已经… |
[36:40] | incapacitated. | 没有行动能力 |
[36:42] | No need for alarm. | 不必慌张 |
[36:44] | Executive authority’s been transferred to me. | 行政权力已转移给我 |
[36:47] | Our…hopes and prayers are with him. | 我们的…希望与祈祷与他同在 |
[36:49] | All right,sir. | 好的先生 |
[36:50] | And I’ll also need you available to review everything on the president’s agenda. | 我还要你查阅所有总统行程安排 |
[36:55] | All right,sir. | 好的先生 |
[36:57] | Actually,there’s something on the agenda I think you’ll want immediate clarification on. | 其实行程表上有件事你得马上看看 |
[37:01] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[37:03] | Wayne palmer just issued a finding allowing jack bauer to hand classified russian technology | Wayne Palmer刚刚准许Jack Bauer把俄罗斯机密科技交给 |
[37:08] | over to the chinese in exchange for the return of a covertly held hostage. | 中国来交换一名被秘密关押的人质 |
[37:15] | Can you explain this? | 怎么解释? |
[37:17] | Yes.That was a personal request from jack bauer to the president. | 这是Jack Bauer对总统的私人要求 |
[37:20] | They have a longstanding relationship | 他们有长久的友谊 |
[37:21] | and as jack bauer was largely responsible for recovering the suitcase nukes today, | 由于Jack Bauer在今天的核弹事件里立下大功 |
[37:26] | the president wanted to honor his service to this country | 总统希望以此奖励他为国家做出的贡献 |
[37:28] | Karen,I asked you to explain it,not excuse it. | Karen 我是要你解释 不是辩解 |
[37:33] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:35] | Bauer has guaranteed that the technology will not fall into the hands of the chinese. | Bauer保证技术不会落入中国人手中 |
[37:40] | It will only be used to secure the hostage. | 将只会用来保证人质安全 |
[37:42] | Incidentally,sir,the hostage in question is audrey raines,daughter of james heller. | 碰巧的是 那名人质就是Audrey Raines 即James Heller的女儿 |
[37:48] | Even jack bauer can’t guarantee that outcome. | 就算Jack Bauer也保证不了事情的结果 |
[37:52] | Now,I am happy to honor agent bauer’s service to this country, | 我很愿意为Bauer探员的贡献做出奖励 |
[37:58] | but not at the risk of giving classified technology to the chinese and… | 但不能冒着把机密技术交给中国人… |
[38:04] | potentially damaging our relationship with russia in the process. | 并可能破坏和俄罗斯盟友关系的风险 |
[38:07] | You tell ctu to stop bauer– immediately. | 你让CTU阻止Bauer– 马上 |
[38:10] | Sir. | 先生 |
[38:11] | The president expressly… | 总统明白地… |
[38:12] | that’s all for now,karen. | 现在就去办 Karen |
[38:15] | You,too,tom. | 你也是 Tom |
[38:33] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[38:35] | Less than a minute behind his desk and he’s already disregarding the president’s wishes. | 掌权还不到一分钟 他就已经开始无视总统的意愿了 |
[38:39] | Nevertheless,we both share daniel’s unease in handing military secrets over to the chinese. | 虽然如此 我们和Daniel一样 对把军事机密交给中国人感到不安 |
[38:44] | I know,tom,but that is not the point. | 我知道 Tom 但那不是重点 |
[38:46] | No,here’s the point. | 不 重点在这里 |
[38:47] | Daniels is now the acting president, | Daniels现在是代理总统 |
[38:49] | whether we like it or not. | 不论我们喜不喜欢这样 |
[38:52] | I’m off to the hospital. | 我去医院了 |
[38:55] | I’ll see you there. | 到那里见 |
[39:04] | buchanan. | 我是Buchanan |
[39:05] | Hi,it’s me. | 嗨! 是我 |
[39:06] | How’s president palmer? | Palmer总统怎么样了? |
[39:07] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[39:09] | The doctor says that he has a cerebral hemorrhage they don’t know the extent of the damage, | 医生说他有脑溢血而他们不清楚损失情况 |
[39:14] | but obviously he’s not able to serve. | 但显然他不能继续任职 |
[39:17] | Daniels is going to assume the office, | Daniels将代任总统 |
[39:19] | and the first wave of his hand,he wants to stop jack’s operation. | 第一个决定 就是停止Jack的行动 |
[39:23] | Jack has to return to ctu as soon as possible with the component. | Jack必须带零件尽快返回CTU |
[39:26] | Does the vice president understand the circumstances under which wayne palmer agreed to this? | 副总统了解Wayne Palmer对此同意的细节吗? |
[39:30] | No. | 不 |
[39:31] | He’s not that kind of a man. | 他不是那样的人 |
[39:32] | He doesn’t operate in shades of gray. | 他才不会然让前任垂帘听政 |
[39:34] | Does he understand jack’s not gonna give up without a fight? | 他明白Jack不会就这么简单放弃的吗? |
[39:36] | You just have to get jack back to ctu as soon as possible,okay? | 你就让Jack尽快回到CTU就好 好吗? |
[39:40] | Okay,I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 交给我 |
[39:47] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[39:49] | The white house has ordered us to shut down jack’s operation. | 白宫下令我们停止Jack的行动 |
[39:51] | How far away are support teams? | 支援小队还有多远到? |
[39:53] | Six miles. | 六英里(约10公里) |
[39:54] | Have them standing by,ready to move in,contact chp. | 让他们待命 准备进入 联系CHP (CHP: 加州高速公路管理局) |
[39:57] | Have them set up roadblocks. | 让他们设下路障 |
[40:00] | Chloe,I want you to stand down on this operation. | Chloe 我要把你调离这次行动 |
[40:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:03] | You’ve shown me I can’t trust you. | 你已不能让我信任 |
[40:06] | Morris,you cover comm. | Morris 你负责通讯 |
[40:08] | Jack’s not gonna go along with this. | Jack不会吃这一套的 |
[40:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:19] | doyle. | 我是Doyle |
[40:20] | Mike,it’s bill. | Mike 我是Bill |
[40:20] | Can jack hear you? Say yes or no. | Jack能听见吗? 是或否 |
[40:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[40:23] | There’s been a change in profile. | 情况有变化 |
[40:25] | Noah daniels is acting president. | Noah Daniels现在是代理总统 |
[40:27] | He wants the operation shut down and jack brought back to ctu immediately. | 他下令中止任务并立即把Jack带回CTU |
[40:30] | Understood. | 明白 |
[40:31] | What’s your current location? | 你现在的位置是? |
[40:33] | We’re about two miles east of the 180 interchange. | 在180号立交桥东面两英里处 |
[40:36] | Okay,I need you to exit at the 70,make the first left. | 好的 你在70号路口下高速 然后第一个路口左拐 |
[40:40] | We’ll have roadblocks set up with a backup team ready to take jack intcustody and recover the component. | 我们会设下路障并派遣援兵 抓捕Jack及取回零件 |
[40:45] | All right,we’ll do that. | 好的 会照做 |
[40:46] | You need to disarm jack as soon as quickly and quietly as possible before he finds out. | 你需要尽快解除Jack的武装 在他发现前悄悄动手 |
[40:50] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[40:54] | ctu’s got a report from cal trans.The 180’s closed due to high winds. | 加州交通部通知CTU说 180号立交因为大风被关闭 |
[40:58] | They’re concerned about possible fallout. | 他们考虑到辐射尘的可能性 |
[41:00] | They want us to take 70 instead. | 让我们走70号 |
[41:03] | Fine. | 好的 |
[41:07] | Don’t you move. | 你不要乱动 |
[41:09] | Jack,what’s the problem? | Jack 怎么回事? |
[41:11] | Earlier today,I shot my old partner,a friend of mine, | 今早我开枪杀了一个老搭档 老朋友 |
[41:15] | because he tried to stop me from doing what I have to do. | 就因为他不让我做我必须做的事 |
[41:19] | Don’t think for a second I won’t do that to you. | 别以为我对你就不会那么做 |
[41:23] | Slowly I want you to pull over. | 慢慢停车 |
[41:26] | Now. | 现在 |
[42:03] | Take the keys out of the ignition.Put them on the center console.And your phone. | 拔出钥匙 和手机一起放在中控台上 |
[42:07] | Jack,you don’t want to do this. | Jack 别这么做 |
[42:18] | Slowly get out of the truck. | 慢慢走到车外 |
[42:20] | Back up towards the fence. | 面对栅栏站着 |
[42:22] | Jack,listen to me.Daniels is the acting president. | Jack 听我说 Daniels现在是代总统 |
[42:24] | He’s the one who called this off. | 是他取消了这次行动 |
[42:25] | Shut up and grab the fence! | 闭嘴 抓住栅栏! |
[42:26] | This is gonna end badly,jack. | 这结果可不会妙 Jack |
[42:28] | You can’t go against the white house! | 你违抗不了白宫的! |
[42:32] | Jack! | |
[42:37] | Jack! | HR版本调校: lu100 |
[42:46] | 24 Season 6 Episode 18 | 反恐24小时 |