时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | -=WWW.YDY.COM/BBS=- Ptoudly Presents | |
[00:12] | 24 Season 6 Episode 22 | 反恐24小时 |
[00:14] | Previously on 24 | |
[00:17] | You didn’t just betray me. You betrayed your country. | 你不只背叛了我 还背叛了自己的国家 |
[00:21] | I swear to you I didn’t know. | 我向你发誓 我不知道 |
[00:23] | But the russians know about the component. | 俄罗斯人知道了零件的事 |
[00:25] | And they’re threatening military action against us if we don’t get it back from the chinese. | 他们威胁 如果不能把零件拿回来 就要进行军事报复 |
[00:28] | You’re going to go back to your boyfriend | 回到你男朋友身边 |
[00:31] | and you’re going to make him believe that we have the component back. | 想办法让他相信 我们已经拿回零件了 |
[00:34] | When you go back to mr. Bishop you will find a way to excuse yourself from the room. | 当你回到Bishop先生身边后 找借口离开房间 |
[00:39] | To allow him time to access your pda. | 让他有机会翻看你的PDA |
[00:42] | If you can feed all this convincingly to bishop, he will relay it to his russian contact, | 如果你能让Bishop相信这一点 他就会转告给他的俄罗斯联系人 |
[00:46] | president suvarov will call off his threat of military action. | 但愿Suvarov总统会取消 对我们采取军事行动的威胁 |
[00:50] | I’m always worried the next crisis is around the corner. | 我总是担心危机再次出现 |
[00:54] | I think I know how to take your mind off of it. | 我想我知道如何让你不去想它 |
[00:59] | Head east, 153 meters. | 往东153米 |
[01:02] | That will put you directly beneath ctu. | 你会直接位于CTU的进入点下 |
[01:05] | This is nadia yassir, code red. It is confirmed,look this place down. | Nadia Yasser 确认红色警报 封锁这片区域! |
[01:11] | Everyone on the floor! | 所有人都趴下! |
[01:20] | -you all right? -Yes, jack.What’s going on? | – 你没事吧? – 没事 Jack! 怎么回事? |
[01:22] | What do they want with josh? | 他们想从Josh这儿得到什么? |
[01:24] | What do you mean josh? | 什么意思? Josh? |
[01:26] | They came here to get him. | 他们是来抓他的 |
[01:28] | -I’m not leaving you. -Josh, you’re not leaving anyo behind, | – 我不要离开你们! – Josh 你没离开任何人 |
[01:31] | we’re gonna be following you. Just go through here.Go. Keep going. | 我们会跟着你的 我们就在你后面 去吧 |
[01:34] | Put your weapon down on the ground. Now! | 把枪放下! 快! |
[01:35] | I’m putting the weapon down. | 我正在把枪放下! |
[01:38] | -The boy’s escaped. -Get the boy back. | – 那个男孩逃跑了 – 把孩子抓回来 |
[01:40] | I don’t care what you have to do. | 我不在乎你用什么手段 |
[01:43] | Josh, I’m going to give you ten seconds. | Josh 我给你十秒时间 |
[01:46] | If you don’t show yourself by the time I finish counting,she dies. | 如果我数完之后你还不出来 她就要死了 |
[01:50] | The operation was successful,my men have your grandson. | 行动很成功 你的孙子在我的人手里 |
[01:54] | Call me when i can talk to the boy. | 我能和孩子通话的时候打电话给我 |
[01:57] | -Have you finished repairing the sub-circut board? -Almost. | – 你把电路板修好了吗? – 快了 |
[02:01] | I’ll return it when you bring me my grandson. | 你把我孙子带来 我就还给你 |
[02:04] | Who’s in command? | 谁是这里的负责人? |
[02:08] | I am.Milo pressman. | 我 Milo Pressman |
[02:11] | I’m acting director of ctu. | 我是CTU的代理主管 |
[02:20] | The following takes place between 3:00 am and 4:00 am. | 以下情节发生于凌晨3点至4点之间 |
[02:43] | Cheng, I’m sending the boy to you now. | 郑 我这就把孩子带过来 |
[02:50] | Get him into the tunnel, now. | 带他去下水道 快 |
[02:53] | Josh!Josh!Josh. No!Josh. | Josh! Josh! Josh 不! Josh |
[02:56] | Stop it.What are you gonna do,what do you… | 住手 你们想干什么… |
[02:58] | -no! -Marilyn.Marilyn! | – 不! |
[02:59] | What do you want with him? | 你们要对他干什么? |
[03:02] | Please, let me…they’re taking my child. Please! | 求你们了 让我… 他们要带走我的孩子 求你们了! |
[03:06] | Leave her alone! | 别伤害她! |
[03:08] | he’s just a boy. He’S…he’s just a boy… | 他只是个孩子 他只是个孩子… |
[03:11] | -shut up! -Wait!Please! | – 闭嘴! – 等等! 求你了! |
[03:14] | I can help you calm her down. | 我可以让她冷静下来 |
[03:16] | Please, let me just help you. | 求你了 让我来吧 |
[03:20] | Get on your feet! | 站起来! |
[03:23] | -Keep her quiet! -Thank you.Thank you. | – 让她安静! – 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Marilyn.Marilyn | |
[03:35] | All of you,listen to me.Pay attention. | 所有人 听好了 注意 |
[03:39] | We’re moving you to a secure room then we will leave. | 我们准备把你们转移到一间安全屋里 然后就会离开 |
[03:44] | Do what I tell you to do and no one will be hurt. | 照我的话做 就不会有人受伤 |
[04:01] | Come on. | 来 |
[04:28] | we’re moving you in two groups. Group one, on your feeT. | 我们准备将你们分为两队进行转移 一队 站起来 |
[04:33] | What are they doing? | 他们想干什么? |
[04:35] | They got what they want. | 他们得到了想要的东西 |
[04:37] | Now they want to stop us from being able to follow them. | 现在要阻止我们追击他们 |
[04:39] | We’re going to try to get josh back. | 我们会努力救回Josh的 |
[04:41] | marilyn, I need you to be at the front of our group.Do you understand me? | Marilyn 我要你站在我们这一队的前面 听明白没有? |
[04:44] | You need to be in the front of our group. | 一定要在我们这一队的前面 |
[04:48] | Group two, on your feet! | 二队 站起来! |
[04:51] | ok,stand up. | 好了 站起来 |
[04:55] | Marilyn, go. | Marilyn 走吧 |
[04:56] | Nadia.If cheng’s men lock us in the holding room, | Nadia 如果郑的手下把我们关了起来 |
[05:00] | we’re gonna lose our only chance to get that component back. | 我们就失去了唯一 可以夺回那个零件的机会 |
[05:03] | -So we have to do something now. -Yeah. | – 所以我们现在必须采取措施 – 对 |
[05:06] | But you need to understand,it’s a long shot at best… | 可你必须了解 成功的机会很小… |
[05:09] | there’s a good chance we won’t make it through this. | 我们很有可能会失败 |
[05:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[05:19] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧我 |
[05:21] | As soon as I make my move take the first man on the left. | 我会先把左边那个人干掉 |
[05:24] | -Okay. -What are you guys talking about? | – 好的 – 你们在说什么啊? |
[05:27] | Chloe, keep going. | Chloe 继续走 |
[05:29] | Morris, stay alert. | Morris 保持警惕 |
[06:31] | -are you all right? -Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[06:34] | -Teams b and c,do we have the hostages secured? -Yes, sir. All secure. | – B队和C队 人质是否安全? – 是的 都安全了 |
[06:43] | -they were cheng’s men that attacked us. -They were after my nephew. | – 袭击我们的是郑的手下 – 你们是冲我侄子来的 |
[06:46] | I don’t know why,but it has to do something with the component, | 我不知道为什么 不过肯定是跟那个零件有关 |
[06:48] | otherwise why would they take the risk? | 否则他们为什么愿意冒这个险? |
[06:50] | All I need is a tactical set up and comm and I’m ready to go. | 现在需要的是集结一支战术分队 我现在就能开始追击 |
[06:53] | -You’re still under arrest, jack. -Nadia, please. | – 你仍被羁押 Jack – Nadia 拜托 |
[06:56] | I know the schematics of this building better than anyone,I can find them. | 我比其他任何人更了解这栋建筑的结构 我能找到他们 |
[07:00] | -Okay, I’ll release you,jack, but doyle’s in command. -Fine. | – 好的 我会释放你的 Jack 不过你要听Doyle指挥 – 好 |
[07:03] | -Give him whatever he needs. -yes | – 尽量满足他的需要 – 遵命 |
[07:06] | How many casualties did you sustain? | 你们遭受了多大的损失? |
[07:09] | One. | 一个人 |
[07:11] | Milo pressman. | |
[07:15] | -Are you okay? -No. | – 你还好吧? – 不好 |
[07:21] | I’m set,we need to go. | 准备好了 我们该走了 |
[07:23] | Use my cell until comm’s up. | 在通讯系统恢复之前 打我的手机联系 |
[07:26] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[07:27] | **move,let’s go. | 行动 Jack 行动 我们走 |
[07:39] | That was really brave. | 刚才你们可真勇敢 |
[07:42] | I need to restore comm and satellite immediately. | 我需要马上恢复通讯和卫星系统 |
[07:45] | There may be more server capacity in data storage. | 在数据存储上可能还需要 更多的服务器空间 |
[07:48] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[09:01] | keep*** | 跟上 |
[09:11] | climb up.Let’s go. | 爬上去 |
[09:18] | -Hello, josh. -Who are you? | – 你好 Josh – 你是谁? |
[09:21] | Start loading,we’re moving out. | 装弹 准备出发 |
[09:22] | What do you want from me? | 抓我做什么? |
[09:28] | What took so long? I’ve been waiting for your call. | 怎么用了这么久? 我一直在等你电话 |
[09:31] | -I have the boy with me. -Put him on the phone. | – 男孩就在我身边 – 把电话给他 |
[09:36] | Your grandfather wants to speak with you. | 你爷爷要跟你讲话 |
[09:39] | -My grandfather? -Yes. | – 我爷爷? – 是的 |
[09:42] | Take the phone. | 接着电话 |
[09:49] | Grandpa? | 爷爷? |
[09:52] | Hello, joshua. | 你好 Joshua |
[09:54] | Look…I’m sorry, i know you’ve been through a lot. | 听着… 我很抱歉 我知道你经历了很多 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉? |
[10:00] | A few hours ago you pointed a gun at my head and said you’d kill me. | 几个小时前 你还拿枪指着我的头 说准备杀了我 |
[10:03] | -I never would have hurt you. -I heard you say it! | – 我绝对不会伤害你的 – 我听到你说了! |
[10:06] | I had to make it sound convincing… to you and to jack. | 我必须让这句话听起来可信 对你还有对Jack而言 |
[10:10] | Otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten away. | 否则我是逃不掉的 |
[10:13] | But I wouldn’t hurt you.Not for anything. | 可我不会伤害你 决不会 |
[10:16] | This way. | 这边 |
[10:19] | -What do you want from me? -To protect you. | – 你想要我干什么? – 我想保护你 |
[10:22] | From what? | 保护我什么? |
[10:24] | From your father’s mistakes. | 不受你父亲错误的影响 |
[10:27] | If you stay here… | 如果你留在这里… |
[10:29] | they’ll never let you forget what your father did. | 他们绝不会让你忘记 自己父亲的所作所为 |
[10:32] | I’m taking you away from this ungrateful country. | 我会带你离开这个不知感恩的国家 |
[10:35] | -Some place we can both start over. -Where? | – 一个我们可以从头开始的地方 – 哪里? |
[10:40] | China. | 中国 |
[10:42] | Within a decade,they will have surpassed this country in every possible way. | 不出十年 他们将会在所有方面 超越这个国家 |
[10:48] | And we can be part of it, josh. | 我们可以成为其中的一员 Josh |
[10:49] | I am going to give you the future I promised you when you were born. | 你出生时我就承诺给你一个 美好的未来 现在我就实现这承诺 |
[10:55] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[10:57] | No, I didn’t think you would. | 是的 我知道你不明白 |
[11:00] | But you will. | 不过你将来会明白的 |
[11:02] | I’ll explain everything when I see you. | 见面后我会向你解释一切 |
[11:04] | Right now, all i need is for you to keep an open mind. | 现在 我需要你保持开放的态度 |
[11:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:20] | No, wait, please!I don’t want to be with my grandpa. | 不 等等! 我不想跟爷爷待在一起 |
[11:23] | -I’m afraid of him. -Your grandfather’s a visionary– | – 我很怕他 – 你爷爷是一个很有远见的人 |
[11:25] | you should be grateful for the opportunity. | 你应该为有这种机会而感到高兴 |
[11:28] | I don’t want to be with him, though! | 即便这样 我也不想跟他一起! |
[11:54] | go, go, go, go,go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快! |
[12:09] | Cheng’s using the boy as a shield– hold your fire!Hold your fire! | 郑在用那个孩子作为盾牌 不要开枪! 不要开枪! |
[12:20] | I’ve got two hostiles at the suv! Cover me now! | 在那辆SUV中发现两个敌人! 掩护我! |
[12:52] | Go,go,go,go!move! | 快快快! |
[13:15] | This is bauer.I’ve got one hostile down. We’re moving towards the roof. | 我是Bauer 刚才已经击毙一名嫌犯 现在正朝楼顶移动 |
[13:24] | Go!Go!Go! | 快快快! |
[13:30] | 我来*** 把他杀了! | |
[13:59] | Cheng,it’s over! | 郑! 结束了! |
[14:01] | Put your weapon down!Now! | 放下武器! 快点! |
[14:05] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[14:17] | Where is the boy?! | 孩子呢? |
[14:20] | Tell me where the boy is,and I won’t kill you. | 快说孩子在哪 否则我打死你 |
[14:26] | – Help! – Josh! | – 救命 |
[14:29] | – Help! – Josh… | – 救命 |
[14:32] | – Help -Hold on | – 救命 – 坚持住 |
[14:46] | Josh…here,you need to grab my arm. | Josh 抓住我的胳膊 |
[14:52] | Do it now.Now!Now! | 快点 快抓住! |
[15:04] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 是的 |
[15:07] | Mike,it’s jack.I’m on the roof. | Mike我是Jack 我在屋顶 |
[15:09] | I lost cheng,but I’ve got josh. | 郑跑了 但Josh找到了 |
[15:11] | I need to secure him. | 我要保证他的安全 |
[15:13] | On our way up now. | 马上就到 |
[15:14] | We’re setting up a perimeter around the building. | 我们正在周围布防 |
[15:31] | Josh,the man who had you,his name was cheng. | Josh 刚抓你的人叫郑 |
[15:34] | Did he explain why he tried to take you? | 他有没有说 为什么抓你? |
[15:37] | No,but he made me talk on the phone with grandpa. | 没有 不过他让我和爷爷通话了 |
[15:41] | He did? | 是吗? |
[15:43] | – You talked to your grandfather? – Yeah. | – 你和爷爷通话了? – 是的 |
[15:46] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么? |
[15:48] | He said that he loved me,that he wanted to take me to china and that I was his legacy. | 说他爱我 想带我去中国 我是他的遗产什么的… |
[15:53] | I think he’s out of his mind. | 我想他疯了 |
[15:55] | Josh,listen to me,I need your help. | Josh 听我说 现在我需要你的帮助 |
[16:00] | Was there anything that you might have heard that could help us figure out where your grandfather is? | 仔细想想电话里有没有 什么线索可以判断你爷爷在哪 |
[16:07] | – No. – Josh,think. | – 没 – Josh 好好想想 |
[16:12] | I don’t know.I’m sorry.I’m sorry… | 我真的想不起来 对不起 |
[16:14] | josh,no.Hey,hey,it’s all right. | Josh 没什么 |
[16:18] | It’s all right. | 没什么 |
[16:20] | Come on,let’s get you back to your mom. | 来吧 我带你去见你妈妈 |
[16:22] | Jack! | |
[16:24] | Ctu has a team on the way to secure the area. | CTU正派人来封锁这个地区 |
[16:26] | You need to let them know my father’s still involved in this. | 告诉他们我爸爸与此有关 |
[16:29] | Your father’s involved with the chinese?Why? | 你爸爸怎么会和中国人搞在一起? |
[16:31] | I don’t know.I’ll ask him when I find him. | 我也不知道 找到他后我会问他的 |
[16:49] | – Sir? – Come in,karen. | – 先生 – 请进 Karen |
[16:52] | I just got off the phone with the pentagon, | 我刚和五角大楼通了电话 |
[16:54] | and the latest intel indicates that the russians are moving | 最新情报显示 |
[16:57] | another two mechanized divisions into the central asian theater. | 俄罗斯又向中亚增派了2个机械化师 |
[17:01] | – Are they within striki distance of our base? – Yes. | – 在我们基地的射程之内么? – 是的 |
[17:03] | And the troops are at the highest level of alert. | 我军已经进入高级戒备状态 |
[17:09] | Sir,tom lennox was supposed to be on the call with me, | 先生 Tom Lennox本应与我联系的 |
[17:11] | and I couldn’t find him or get him on the telephone. | 可我找不到他 电话也不通 |
[17:14] | Is there something that I should know about? | 出了什么事吗? |
[17:18] | Tom is out in the field running a classified operation. | Tom在外执行一项秘密任务 |
[17:23] | He figured out who the leak was. | 他找出了内奸 |
[17:28] | – Who? – Lisa miller | – 谁? |
[17:31] | – Lisa miller is spying for the russians? – No. | – Lisa miller是俄国间谍? – 不 |
[17:37] | The man lisa is romantically involved with is. | 不过她的情人是 |
[17:43] | For the last year,this man,mark bishop’s been passing lisa’s e-mails along to the russians, | 这个Mark Bishop去年一年都在 窃取Lisa的电子邮件 |
[17:48] | along with other things that… | 以及她私下和他说过的东西 |
[17:52] | she told him in confidence. | 送给俄罗斯 |
[17:54] | And that’s how the russians knew the chinese had the component. | 这就是俄罗斯发现中国 得到芯片了的原因 |
[17:59] | – Does lisa know? – She does now. | – Lisa知道他是间谍吗? – 现在知道了 |
[18:05] | Tom sent her back to this man, bishop,with a cover story | Tom让她回到那个男人身边 |
[18:08] | and falsified e-mails that we hope will convince the russians | 假作一封邮件内容是 |
[18:11] | that we’ve destroyed the circuit board before the chinese could get it out of the country, | 我们已经在中国人离境前 毁掉电路板了 |
[18:16] | and with any luck, bishop’ll forward those e-mails to the russians | 幸运的话 Bishop会把邮件发给俄罗斯 |
[18:21] | and they’ll back off. | 他们就会撤兵 |
[18:24] | And we’ll have bought time to actually retrieve the… | 可以为我们争取到一些时间 来从中国人… |
[18:27] | component from the chinese. | 手中真的夺回电路板 |
[18:30] | Well,I hope that works,sir. | 希望能成功 先生 |
[18:34] | Karen.Sit down. | Karen 坐下 |
[18:39] | I know you’re wondering why you’ve been kept out of the loop on this, | 我知道你奇怪为什么 这件事我没有早点告诉你 |
[18:41] | so let me assure you it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with me. | 我想说的是这和你无关 都是我自身的原因 |
[18:46] | I don’T…I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:50] | At the same time lisa was… | Lisa与… |
[18:54] | with bishop,she and I were… | Bishop一起的时候 也在和我… |
[18:58] | in a relationship as well. | 交往 |
[19:02] | Needless to say… | 不用说… |
[19:06] | I am ashamed. | 我感到很羞愧 |
[19:09] | Well…sir,I… | 阁下… 我… |
[19:12] | I think you’re being a little hard on yourself. | 我想您对自己太过严格了 |
[19:15] | You and lisa were both single,and… | 你们都是单身 |
[19:17] | there’s no way you could know what she was doing behind your back. | 你也不可能知道她 背地里都干了些什么 |
[19:20] | It’s a question of judgment. | 是我判断失误 |
[19:23] | I trusted her. | 我信任了她 |
[19:27] | And unless tom’s plan succeeds… | 如果Tom的计划失败 |
[19:31] | that mistake will bring us to war. | 这个错误会把我们 卷入战争 |
[19:55] | and finally we’re done.Here we go. | 终于结束了 该干正事了吧 |
[20:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:13] | I’m great.That was great. | 我很好 刚才也棒极了 |
[20:18] | It felt like you were somewhere else. | 我觉得你心不在焉 |
[20:20] | I’m just tired. | 只是因为我太累了 |
[20:23] | It’s been a long day. | 今天太漫长了 |
[20:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会回来 |
[20:40] | Do you think he’s just concerned or…suspicious? | 你认为他是关心 还是起疑了 |
[20:44] | Yeah,I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:46] | But she is leaving him alone with the pda. | 不过现在他可以单独接触PDA了 |
[20:49] | This could be it. | 也许有戏 |
[21:07] | He’s making his move,he’s making his move. | 他准备下手了 |
[21:35] | Is that excellent? | 太好了 |
[21:36] | That must be the device he’s using to forward the e-mails to the russians. | 这一定就是他用来转发email的设备 |
[21:42] | GentlemeN…he is taking the bait. | 先生们 他上钩了 |
[21:52] | Come on.Come on.There you go. | 快点 快点 好好好 |
[21:57] | Come on,come on,come on. Send these e-mails.Come on. | 快点 快点 快发邮件啊 |
[22:01] | He’s not going to,sir. | 先生 他不会发的 |
[22:03] | He’s putting her pda away. | 他正把PDA放回 |
[22:17] | Sweetheart,I’m just gonna pour myself a glass of wine. | 宝贝我要喝杯酒 |
[22:19] | – You want something? – Sure.I’ll have what you’re having. | – 你也来点么? – 好的 给我也来一杯同样的 |
[22:50] | You know,I don’t think it’s just that you’re tired. | 我觉得你不只是累了 |
[22:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[22:59] | I can tell from the way you were in bed that something’s wrong. | 你在床上的表现就反常 有什么不对劲 |
[23:01] | All right,we have a problem here. | 坏了 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:03] | I told you everything’s fine. | 我跟你说过没事的 |
[23:06] | Then why can’t you look me in the eye? | 那为什么不敢正眼看我 |
[23:12] | Because you’re making me nervous staring at me like that? | 因为你这样盯着我看 我很紧张 |
[23:15] | Can we stop talking about this? | 能不能不说这个? |
[23:18] | – Mark… – I know you. | – 我了解你 |
[23:19] | – You don’t get nervous. – Stop it.You’re hurting me. | – 你不会紧张的 – 放手 你弄疼我了 |
[23:21] | – What’s going on?! – Nothing’s going on! | – 到底怎么了? – 什么事也没有 |
[23:22] | – You’re lying! – I’m not lying! | – 你在说谎 – 我没有 |
[23:24] | Tell me what’s going on! | 告诉我到底怎么了 |
[23:26] | All right,this is not good. | 好吧 事情不太妙… |
[23:34] | All right,I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我告诉你怎么了 |
[23:38] | – What’s going on you’re a lying son of a bitch! – We got to get in there quick!Come on! | – 你这个婊子养的 – 快赶过去 快 |
[23:42] | I put myself on the line for you and all you were doing was whoring yourself to the russians, | 我什么都给你了 你却给俄国人当婊子 |
[23:46] | stealing my e-mail,you bastard! | 偷我的邮件 你个王八蛋! |
[23:54] | Bitch! | 臭婊子! |
[23:56] | They’re gonna charge me with treason! I’ll be put in jail! | 他们会以叛国罪起诉我 我会进监狱 |
[24:06] | who knows about me and the russians?!Who knows?! | 还有谁知道我和俄国人的事? 还有谁?! |
[24:12] | Freeze!Get him off her! | 不许动 把他拉开 |
[24:17] | Put Mr. Bishop in the bedroom. | 把Bishop先生带到卧室 |
[24:19] | She’s got a pulse.It’s faint. | 她还有脉搏 只是晕过去了 |
[24:22] | She’s breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
[24:23] | All right,let’s get an ambulance here fast. | 好吧 叫个救护车来 |
[24:33] | Mr. Bishop,I’m tom lennox. | Bishop先生我是Tom Lennox |
[24:34] | I would guess you’ve already familiarized yourself with the white house staff. | 我想你白宫这些幕僚 你都认识 |
[24:42] | If I could have a moment alone with the prisoner? | 让我单独和犯人呆一会 |
[24:48] | Mr. Bishop,we have incontrovertible evidence you were spying for the russians. | Bishop先生 我们有确凿证据 证实你为俄罗斯当间谍 |
[24:52] | We have recordings of you on the phone with the agent running you, | 我们有你和你上线的谈话录音 |
[24:56] | and now,of course,we’ve got this. | 现在我们还有这个 |
[25:00] | Do I have your attention? | 你在听我么 |
[25:03] | All right.So here it is. | 好 那么谈正事 |
[25:06] | You are going to upload the e-mails on Ms. Miller’s pda | 你要马上把Miller的PDA上的邮件… |
[25:11] | to your russian employers. | 发给俄罗斯 |
[25:15] | Additionally,you are going to call your handler | 另外 你还要打电话给上线 |
[25:18] | and back up the story these e-mails tell | 证实这封Email |
[25:20] | namely,that our country destroyed the circuit board before it could fall into chinese hands. | 就说我国在中国人离境前 摧毁了电路板 |
[25:25] | Now,if you comply, we’ll push for leniency in your sentencing. | 你现在合作的话 我们会给你减刑轻判 |
[25:30] | If you do not,I can all but guarantee you the death penalty. | 不过你不合作 我可以保证你会被处以死刑 |
[25:47] | – what is it,cheng? – I lost the boy. | – 怎样了 郑? – 那男孩不在我手里了 |
[25:49] | – Who has him? – Ctu and your son. | – 那在谁手里? – CTU和你儿子 |
[25:53] | This is totally unacceptable. | 这种结果是我不能接受的 |
[25:55] | The boy was my price for repairing the circuit board. | 那个男孩是让我为你修电路板的代价 |
[25:58] | I lost many men trying to give you your price,Mr. Bauer! | 为了给你这”代价”我损失了很多人! |
[26:03] | I really don’t give a damn about your operational incapacities. | 你们的无能我一点都不关心 |
[26:08] | – Our arrangement is over. – It cannot be over. | – 我们的协议取消了 – 不能取消 |
[26:11] | You have our component. | 电路板还在你们手上! |
[26:13] | You failed to hold up your end of the deal. | 是你们没能履行协议 |
[26:15] | The circuit board is no longer yours. | 电路板不再是你们的了 |
[26:19] | You repair the circuit board and return it to us or there’ll be serious consequences! | 你最好修好电板并交还到我们手上 否则后果会非常严重! |
[26:23] | Now you listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:25] | I’m not afraid of you,cheng. | 我才不怕你 郑 |
[26:28] | And the next time you threaten me, the consequences will be serious | 如果你再恐吓我一次 后果确实会很严重 |
[26:33] | but not for me. | 但却不是对我而言 |
[26:36] | 走 走! | |
[26:51] | Any luck? | 有什么发现吗? |
[26:54] | Chloe,have our teams been able to locate cheng or the sub-circuit board? | Chloe 我们战术小组是否已经找到 郑或者电路板的位置? |
[26:57] | No,nothing yet. | 没有 还没 |
[26:58] | What’s the status on our satellite? | 我们的卫星有何收获? |
[27:00] | We managed to reroute circuits through an undamaged subsystem. | 我们通过一套未受损的系统 修改了卫星线路 |
[27:03] | We should have the gd back up in ten minutes. | 图像应该10分钟内就能恢复 |
[27:05] | Try to make it five. | 争取5分钟搞定 |
[27:07] | Nadia yassir? | 你是Nadia yassir? |
[27:09] | Yeah,can I help you? | 是的 有什么能为你们效劳? |
[27:10] | My name is ben kram,I’m from division. | 我是分区派来的Ben Kram |
[27:13] | You should have received a flash memo alerting you of my arrival. | 你们应该有收到我们来访的紧急通知 |
[27:16] | Well,our systems are still down so we can’t receive memos just yet. | 我们的系统还没有恢复 所以还未收到通知 |
[27:19] | That’s exactly why I’m here. | 那就是我来此的原因 |
[27:20] | I’ve been authorized to compile an accounting and assessment of your security breach. | 我被授权收集你们 安全漏洞方面的数据并评估 |
[27:24] | Well,sir,we’re right in the middle of a recovery operation and it’s 3:00 in the morning. | 长官 我们正在恢复系统中 而且现在是凌晨3点 |
[27:29] | I mean,this isn’t the best time to be questioning my people. | 我的意思是 现在不是审问 我们工作人员的合适时间 |
[27:32] | Frankly,Ms. Yassir,I don’t particularly care what you think. | 跟你实话实说 Yassir小姐 我并不关心你怎么想 |
[27:36] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[27:37] | This incident represents a serious breach in your security protocols, | 这次事件显示出你们的保安系统 存在着严重漏洞 |
[27:41] | one which resulted in a loss of ctu personnel. | 这导致了CTU人员的殉职 |
[27:44] | Obviously,mistakes were made; errors in judgment. | 很明显 错误已经发生 各项失误也在被评估中 |
[27:48] | Not the least of which was my accepting bill buchanan’s recommendation | 我批准Bill Buchanan让 你这样经验有限的人接手… |
[27:51] | to leave someone with your limited experience in charge. | 也是其中不可忽视的失查 |
[27:55] | So,can I,uh,count on your full cooperation or not? | 所以 我能否得到你的全力合作? |
[28:01] | I never said otherwise. | 我从未说过不予合作 |
[28:03] | Super. | 好极了 |
[28:04] | I’ll need a full staff roster and access to | 我需要全部工作人员的名单 以及通往各个部门的权限 |
[28:07] | all departments plus some kind of a station to set up my investigation. | 并且安排一个工作站好展开调查 |
[28:12] | You can work out of that conference room over there. | 你们可以在那边的会议室里工作 |
[28:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:26] | Yeah,this is nadia yassir. | 我是Nadia Yassir |
[28:28] | There is a group from division here in conference room “B.” | 分区派来的人已经在会议室B落脚 |
[28:32] | Please give them whatever it is that they need. | 请满足他们的一切要求 |
[28:42] | Nadia. | |
[28:43] | Yeah,morris? | 什么事 Morris |
[28:45] | This may not be my place, don’t let those buggers from division get to you. | 可能我无权插嘴 但别让那些分区来的人影响到你 |
[28:50] | You’re not responsible for what happened. | 你不该为所发生的事情负责 |
[28:53] | Of course I’m responsible. | 我当然要负责 |
[28:55] | It happened on my watch. | 一切都在我的眼皮底下发生的 |
[28:56] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 你也无能为力 |
[28:58] | Do not let them hang you out to dry. | 别让他们在心理上打败你 |
[29:01] | No,morris,people are dead. | 不 Morris 有人牺牲 |
[29:03] | Milo is dead because of me. | Milo的死都是因为我 |
[29:06] | That’s ridiculous. | 这么说太荒谬了 |
[29:07] | There’s nothing anyone could have done,darling. | 任何人都无能为力 亲爱的 |
[29:09] | No,I…I could have stood up. | 不 我…站起来的本该是我 |
[29:12] | I could have said something. | 我本该说些什么 |
[29:14] | There was no time. | 当时根本没那个时间 |
[29:15] | Milo jumped in. | Milo先挺身而出了 |
[29:18] | There was time. | 时间是有的 |
[29:24] | I just hesitated. | 只是我犹豫了 |
[29:29] | I was just… | 我… |
[29:31] | you were just afraid? | 你只是害怕? |
[29:34] | Yeah,I have a bit of experience with that. | 是的 我也有过同样的经历 |
[29:37] | Look,I’m not one to give advice on how to handle self-recrimination, | 我给予你处理负罪感心态 方面的建议恐怕不太合适 |
[29:40] | but I know this: Milo was a brave man. | 但是我知道的是 Milo是个勇敢的人 |
[29:43] | He never would have sacrificed himself | 如果他知道别人会把… |
[29:44] | if he knew you could allow others to lay his death at your feet. | 他的死当成自己的错 他就不会牺牲自己了 |
[29:51] | He’d want you to stay strong,stay in charge. | 他会希望你保持坚强 继续掌控大局 |
[30:09] | Sir,tom lennox is on the line for you. | 总统先生 1号线Tom Lennox找 |
[30:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:15] | Tom,I’m here with karen. | Tom 我正在和Karen一起 |
[30:16] | Yes,sir,that information we planted for the russians, | 总统先生 计划中向俄罗斯发送的信息 |
[30:19] | that has been sent on to bishop’s contact. | 已经发送到Bishop的联络人处 |
[30:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:24] | Do you think it’s made its way to suvarov yet? | 你认为消息已经传到Suvarov那里了吗? |
[30:26] | I’m confident it has,sir. | 相信已经传到 总统先生 |
[30:28] | But I do think a call to the russian president giving him the news ourselves, | 但是我认为 如果能亲自打电话给 俄罗斯总统 向他传达这个消息 |
[30:31] | that might well strengthen the credibility of our story here. | 也许会让我们的计策更加有说服力 |
[30:34] | I agree. | 我赞同 |
[30:37] | Tom,thanks. | 谢谢你 Tom |
[30:38] | Uh,sir,there is one other thing. | 总统先生 还有另外一件事情 |
[30:41] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[30:41] | We had some complications,and,uh, lisa was injured in the operation. | 出现了一些状况 Lisa在行动中受伤 |
[30:49] | How badly? | 有多严重? |
[30:50] | Well,she experienced a loss of oxygen to the brain. | 她曾经脑部缺氧 |
[30:53] | Won’t know the extent of the damage till she regains consciousness. | 在她苏醒之前 无法预测伤势的严重程度 |
[30:56] | She is on her way to the hospital. | 她正在被送往医院的途中 |
[30:59] | How the hell did this happen? | 怎么会发生这样的事情? |
[31:00] | Sir,she attacked bishop suddenly before we could even get in there. | 总统先生 在我们进入房间之前 她突然开始攻击Bishop |
[31:03] | He almost strangled her to death. | 他几近将其勒死 |
[31:07] | And what were you doing during all this? | 那么与此同时你们在做什么? |
[31:08] | You were supposed to be watching her the whole time! | 你们本该全程监控的! |
[31:10] | Where was secret service? | 特勤居的人呢? |
[31:12] | Sir,we did everything we could. | 总统先生 我们已经竭尽全力 |
[31:14] | It just happened too fast. | 只是意外发生的太快 |
[31:17] | All right,thank you,tom. | 好了 谢谢 Tom |
[31:20] | All right,I’ll be back there shortly. | 好 我会很快再联系的 |
[31:25] | I’m so sorry,sir. | 我很遗憾 总统阁下 |
[31:31] | I know that despite her betrayal, you still have feelings for lisa. | 我知道不管她是否叛国 您对Lisa还有感情 |
[31:38] | Unfortunately,we do have a pressing matter to address. | 但不幸的是 我们还有危机需要处理 |
[31:46] | suvarov. | |
[31:47] | Yes,sir,we’ve got to call him immediately and tell him that the chinese no longer have the component | 阁下 我们必须立刻打电话给他 告诉他电路板已经不在中国人手中 |
[31:52] | and that it has been destroyed. | 并且已经被摧毁 |
[31:54] | Set it up in the telepresence suite. | 就安排在视频会议室 |
[31:57] | Right away,sir. | 立刻去准备 阁下 |
[32:05] | I’m gonna get you back to your mom soon,okay? | 我很快就送你去你妈妈那里 好吗? |
[32:07] | Just sit here. | 坐这儿先 |
[32:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:12] | – ctu – This is jack. | – 行动组 – 我是Jack |
[32:13] | – Patch me through to marilyn bauer’s cell phone. – Yes,sir. | – 请转接Marilyn Bauer的手机 – 是的 长官 |
[32:16] | Jack,ground teams have done a thorough search of the area and cheng’s vehicles. | Jack 地面部队已经对整个地区 及郑的汽车进行了彻底搜索 |
[32:18] | The sub circuit board’s not here. | 不见电路板的踪影 |
[32:20] | What about aerial surveillance? | 空中巡逻队可否有收获? |
[32:21] | The choppers have picked up nothing and we just now got satellite back online. | 直升飞机没有任何发现 我们刚刚与卫星连通 |
[32:24] | It looks like cheng got out. | 看来郑已经逃走 |
[32:25] | There’s nothing more we can do here. | 我们留在这里也无能为力 |
[32:27] | – Get your men ready. We’ll go back to ctu. – got it | – 召集你手下人 我们撤回CTU – 收到 |
[32:29] | – Hello? – Hey,it’s me. | – 喂? – 嘿 是我 |
[32:31] | Did they tell you josh was safe? | 他们跟你说Josh已经安全了吗? |
[32:32] | Yeah,but that’s all they’ll tell me. | 是的 但他们只告诉了我这么多 |
[32:34] | What’s going on? | 到底发生了什么事情? |
[32:35] | When can I see him? | 我什么时候才能见到他? |
[32:36] | We should be back at ctu in the next few minutes. | 再过几分钟我们就会回到CTU |
[32:38] | Marilyn,the chinese were doing this for my father. | Marilyn 中国人为了我父亲才这样做 |
[32:42] | They were trying to get josh to him. | 他们是想带Josh去见他 |
[32:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[32:45] | Yeah,josh spoke to him. | 是的 Josh和他谈过 |
[32:47] | What did he tell josh? | 他跟Josh说什么了? |
[32:49] | He said he wanted to take him back to china, that josh was his legacy. | 他说Josh是他的遗产 要带他回中国 |
[32:53] | That’s it? That’s all he said? | 就这些? 他就说了这么多? |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:58] | Can I talk to him? | 我能和他通话吗? |
[32:59] | Of course. Hold on one second. | 当然 等等 |
[33:04] | Hey,it’s your mom. | 嘿 是你妈妈 |
[33:08] | – Mom. – Hey! | – 妈妈 – 嘿 |
[33:10] | Hey,are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[33:12] | Did they hurt you? | 他们有没有弄伤你? |
[33:14] | No,I’m all right. | 没有 我没事 |
[33:17] | I don’t know what i would do if I lost you. | 真不知道失去你我该怎么办 |
[33:20] | Mom,uncle jack,he saved my life. | 妈妈 Jack叔叔救了我 |
[33:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:29] | I love you so much. | 我如此爱你 |
[33:31] | I love you,too,mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[33:33] | I’ll see you soon,all right? | 一会儿见 好吗? |
[33:36] | Okay,honey. | 好的 乖仔 |
[33:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[33:44] | Come on. We need to go. | 来吧 我们得出发了 |
[33:54] | Sir,president suvarov is standing by for you. | 总统先生 Suvarov总统已经在待线中 |
[34:01] | Whenever you’re ready. | 您准备好了就随时可以接通 |
[34:05] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[34:16] | President suvarov, you have a secure conference with vice president daniels. | Suvarov总统 您可以和Daniels副总统开始电视会议了 |
[34:22] | Mr. President,I have some good news to share with you. | 总统先生 我有一些好消息 |
[34:25] | And what is this good news,Mr. Vice president? | 什么好消息? |
[34:28] | We were successful in locating and taking out the chinese agents | 我们成功找到了中国特工 |
[34:31] | who were attempting to smuggle the fb sub-circuit board out of the country. | 就是他企图把电路板带出境 |
[34:35] | Are you saying you have the component back in your possession? | 您是说您拿到电路板了? |
[34:38] | No,sir. | 没有 |
[34:40] | The sub-circuit board was destroyed when we attacked the chinese. | 电路板在冲突中被毁了 |
[34:43] | I see. | 明白了 |
[34:45] | I assume you have proof of this? | 你能提供什么证据吗? |
[34:47] | Yes,we do. | 当然 |
[34:49] | In addition to fragments from the destroyed component, | 我们可以提供电路板的残片 |
[34:52] | I’m prepared to give you whatever images or documentation you need to assure | 我们可以提供需要的图片和文件 让你放心确定… |
[34:56] | that this threat’s been neutralized. | 这个威胁已经解除了 |
[35:01] | Do you mean the same documentation you planted with one of my agents? | 您是说您给我的特工的那份假情报吧? |
[35:11] | Excuse me? | 您说什么? |
[35:12] | The same images you coerced him into sending to my people of a strike | 您故意泄露给他的那些图片 |
[35:17] | that accomplished nothing but destroying an empty building? | 你们除了炸掉一座空房子 以外 其实没有取得任何进展 |
[35:22] | Yes,I know you exposed one of my operatives. | 我知道您发现了我的一名特工 |
[35:25] | I had him under surveillance, which is how I know about your raid on his apartment. | 所以我监视了他 而知道你们袭击了他的住处 |
[35:30] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… 如果中国特工把电路板 |
[35:31] | now,if the chinese agent in possession | 总统先生… 如果中国特工把电路板 |
[35:34] | of the sub-circuit board is allowed to transfer it to his government, | 交给了他们政府 |
[35:38] | the entire russian defense system will be compromised. | 我国国防体系安全将遭严重破坏 |
[35:42] | I told you I would hold you and your government responsible. | 您和贵国政府需要对此事负责 |
[35:46] | I will not tolerate any threats from you,Mr. President. | 总统先生 我不允许您这样威胁我们 |
[35:49] | We’re doing everything in our power to ensure this component does not reach china. | 我们正全力阻止 电路板落入中国政府之手 |
[35:53] | I have already given you ample time to recover it. | 我给您的时间已经够多了 |
[35:57] | Now I am feeling less generous. | 现在别怪我不留情面 |
[36:01] | If you do not deliver complete and irrefutable proof to our embassy | 如果两小时以内 您不能向 我国大使馆提供全面确凿的证据 |
[36:05] | that you have recovered or destroyed this component within two hours, | 证明你们找回了或者毁掉了那个零件 |
[36:10] | I will have no choice but to extend my country’s forward perimeter | 那么除了延展我军的前线警戒线… |
[36:14] | to compensate for our defensive vulnerabilities. | 来弥补我国国防能力的削弱之外 我别无选择 |
[36:18] | You are talking about attacking one of our military bases. | 您想攻击我国的军事基地? |
[36:22] | Now I would urge you to consider the consequences of that. | 我请您郑重考虑这样做的严重后果 |
[36:27] | We have just as many troops in that area and allies | 我国在该地区重兵部署 我们的盟友… |
[36:31] | who will not look kindly upon any unprovoked aggression on my country. | 也绝不会任由您对我国无端挑衅 |
[36:35] | You and I both know it will not be unprovoked. | 我们都知道这不是”无端”挑衅 |
[36:39] | This is a matter of survival for us. | 此事关系到我国的生死存亡 |
[36:43] | It is in both our interests that you get that component back. | 找回那个零件对我们双方都有好处 |
[36:47] | You have two hours. | 您还有两个小时 |
[36:56] | It was all for nothing. | 竹篮打水一场空 |
[36:58] | Excuse me,sir? | 什么? |
[37:00] | This ruse,it bought us nothing. | 我们的计划失败了 |
[37:04] | We’re about to go to war over a piece of circuitry. | 一块电路板将导致一场战争 |
[37:22] | this is the agenda for the vice president’s briefing with the military. | 这是副总统向军方报告的提要 |
[37:25] | Okay. When did they start? | 好 什么时候开始? |
[37:27] | A few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[37:28] | they’re in the oval office. | 在总统办公室 |
[37:29] | All right,I’ll play catch up. | 好 我马上去 |
[37:32] | Tom lennox. | 我是Tom Lennox |
[37:35] | Who? | 你说谁? |
[37:38] | All right,put him through. | 好 把他接进来 |
[37:40] | The russians are blaming us for allowing the chinese theft of the fb sub-circuit board | 因为中国从我国窃走电路板 |
[37:43] | and they’re preparing to retaliate against us. | 俄国人归罪于我国 准备实行报复 |
[37:46] | All our efforts to reacquire the component have failed, | 夺回电路板的所有努力都失败了 |
[37:48] | so we have no choice but to defend ourselves. | 所以我们除了自卫以外别无选择 |
[37:51] | And to make provisions for the escalation of this conflict beyond the central asian theater. | 防备中亚地区的冲突升级 |
[37:58] | excuse me,Mr. Vice president. | 打搅了 副总统先生 |
[38:00] | I’m glad you could make it,tom. | Tom 很高兴你能来 |
[38:02] | General kram is about to run some response scenarios. | Kram将军正准备采取一些应对方案 |
[38:05] | Before we do that,sir,I need a moment alone with you and karen. | 这之前 我想先与您和Karen单独谈一下 |
[38:13] | Excuse us,ladies and gentlemen. | 抱歉各位 |
[38:22] | I’ve got phillip bauer calling for you on a scrambled line. | Phillip Bauer现在通过保密线路找您 |
[38:25] | What? What does he want? | 什么? 他想做什么? |
[38:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:27] | But he’s in league with the chinese. | 但现在他和中国人站在一边 |
[38:29] | I think we need to hear him out. | 我们应该听听他怎么说 |
[38:31] | Put him on speaker. | 把他接到免提上 |
[38:38] | Mr. Bauer. | Bauer先生 |
[38:39] | Thank you for taking my call,Mr. Vice president. | 副总统先生 感谢您接我的电话 |
[38:42] | What’s this about? | 什么事情? |
[38:44] | I think you know what this is about. | 我想您知道 |
[38:46] | Tell me anyway so there’s no miscommunication. | 为了避免误会还请再提醒下我 |
[38:50] | I want my grandson. | 我想要回我的孙子 |
[38:52] | And I want clear passage to the country of my choice. | 我要他安全到达我指定的国家 |
[38:56] | You give me that,and I’ll give you the fb sub-circuit board. | 你把孙子给我 我就给你电路板 |
[39:00] | You’re working with the chinese? | 你和中国人一伙的? |
[39:04] | I was. | 原来是 |
[39:06] | They had their chance,they blew it. | 但他们浪费了大好机会 搞砸了 |
[39:10] | How do I know you even have this component? | 我怎么确定电路板在你手里? |
[39:16] | Serial number 3ptl3. | 序列号是3PTL3 |
[39:21] | Check it against any records you have. | 和你们的记录比对比对吧 |
[39:26] | And there it is,sir. | 没错 |
[39:29] | You realize what you’re asking? | 你知道自己在要求什么吗? |
[39:31] | I’m offering you the opportunity of avoiding a conflict this country does not want, | 我可以让您避免一场不必要的冲突 |
[39:36] | a war this country cannot afford. | 也可以让这个国家免受一场 他承受不起的战争摧残 |
[39:39] | Not after what’s happened today. | 至少在今日的核爆後已经承受不起 |
[39:42] | I’ll send my instructions on an encrypted data stream. | 我会把我的要求通过加密数据通道发给您 |
[39:45] | Mr. Bauer… | Bauer先生… |
[39:49] | sir,you’re not seriously considering this? | 阁下 您不是真的在考虑他的提议吧? |
[39:52] | Phillip bauer is a federal fugitive… | Phillip Bauer是 联邦通缉的逃犯 |
[39:56] | complicit in selling nuclear weapons to terrorists. | 他涉嫌向恐怖分子提供核武器 |
[39:59] | I know what crimes he’s committed. | 这我都清楚 |
[40:01] | Then how can you even entertain the thought of negotiating with him? | 那我们怎么能和他去作交换呢? |
[40:03] | Because it may be we can’t afford not to. | 也许我们别无选择! |
[40:05] | We are talking about trading the life of an innocent young boy. | 我们在讨论用一个无辜孩子 的生命去交换! |
[40:08] | We’re talking about the lives of a lot more young men if we go to war with russia. | 我们在讨论更多年轻孩子 会牺牲在与俄国的战争中 |
[40:12] | And you think phillip bauer is somebody that we can trust? | 您认为Phillip Bauer的承诺可信吗? |
[40:15] | The man is a sociopath. | 这人是个反社会分子! |
[40:21] | Tom? | |
[40:22] | He is a sociopatH. | 他确实是反社会的 |
[40:23] | She’s right about that. | 这点她没错 |
[40:27] | But given the stakes,this is a risk worth taking,sir. | 但是鉴于现在的情况 这个险值得冒 |
[40:33] | None of this makes sense. | 今天的事情件件匪夷所思! |
[40:36] | Everything we know about suvarov tells us the man wouldn’t risk military engagement, | 根据我们对Suvarov的了解 他决不可能冒险和我们军事交锋 |
[40:39] | even for this piece of technology. | 就算是为了这块电路板也不会 |
[40:41] | Unless he’s being squeezed. | 除非他受到了压力 |
[40:43] | Who by? | 谁给他的压力? |
[40:44] | His cabinet? | 他的内阁? |
[40:45] | No. The military. | 不 是军方 |
[40:47] | Gredenko was not the only anti-american general left over from the soviet regime. | Gredenko可不是苏联体制残留下来的 唯一一个反美的将军 |
[40:50] | Yes,some of them are still in power, and suvarov does rely on them. | 是啊 有些反美的将军确实仍握有实权 而Suvarov还要依靠他们 |
[40:55] | So you think these generals are just looking for an excuse to pull the trigger. | 那么…你认为这些将军们 只是在寻找一个点燃火药桶的机会? |
[40:59] | Well,certainly sounds plausible,sir. | 确实有这种可能的 阁下 |
[41:03] | Well,if that is the case,then we have no choice. | 如果是这样我们别无选择 |
[41:06] | We have to recover that stolen circuit board. | 必须找回被偷的电路板 |
[41:11] | Get me ctu. | 帮我接CTU |
[41:31] | As soon as we get back to ctu, | 一旦我们到了CTU |
[41:34] | you and your mother will be transported to a safe location. | 你和你妈妈会被转到 一个安全的地点 |
[41:37] | How long will we be there? | 我们要在哪里待多久? |
[41:38] | Until we find your grandfather. | 待到我们找到你的爷爷 |
[41:41] | Uncle jack,when you find him,what are you going to do to him? | Jack叔叔 如果你找到了他 你会怎么处置他? |
[41:45] | Josh,I don’t want you worrying about this. | Josh你不用担心这个 |
[41:47] | But I promise you, he will never threaten you or your mother again. | 但我向你保证 他绝不会再威胁你和你妈妈了 |
[41:50] | Agent bauer! | Bauer特工! |
[41:52] | Call for you. It’s urgent. | 有你的电话 很紧急 |
[41:54] | Josh,get in the car I’ll be right there. | Josh 到车里去 我马上就来 |
[41:59] | Josh,you need to come with me. | Josh 你需要跟我来 |
[42:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? 快跟我来! |
[42:02] | Come now! | 你什么意思? 快跟我来! |
[42:04] | Uncle jack! | Jack叔叔! |
[42:05] | Agent doyle! | Doyle特工! |
[42:06] | Uncle jack! | Jack叔叔! |
[42:07] | Agent doyle! | Doyle特工! |
[42:08] | Orders jack! | 这是命令 Jack! |
[42:09] | Go back to ctu! | 回CTU! |
[42:11] | The boy stays with me! | 这男孩要跟我在一起! |
[42:13] | Get out of my way. | 滚开! |
[42:16] | take him dowN. | 制服他! |
[42:17] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么?! |
[42:18] | Uncle jack! | Jack叔叔! |
[42:20] | Take him to ctu! | 带他去CTU |
[42:22] | Uncle jack! | Jack叔叔! |
[42:27] | Josh! | |
[42:41] | 24 Season 06 Episode 22 | 反恐24小时 |