时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Tanner. | 坦纳 |
[00:15] | Emerson spoke to his man inside the bureau. | 埃莫森正在局里和他的人商量 |
[00:17] | He says you’re clear. good. | -他说你是清白的 -很好 |
[00:18] | Look, I need to prep my men on the next job, | 我需要布置我的人准备下一项任务 |
[00:20] | So why don’t you tell me what we need. | 你说接下来怎么做吧 |
[00:22] | I’ll give you the specs when I get there. | 我到达后会把细节告诉你 |
[00:24] | I’ll engage him. cover my flank. | 我来抓他 你掩护我的侧翼 |
[00:26] | I can handle it. | 放心吧 |
[00:32] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[00:33] | Almeida was orchestrating these attacks. | 阿尔梅达正在精心策划这些袭击 |
[00:35] | If he doesn’t have the cip device, who does? | 如果他没有CIP装置 谁有 |
[00:38] | Almeida’s working for the Juma regime. | 阿尔梅达为朱马政权工作 |
[00:40] | This is colonel ike dubaku. | 我是杜巴库上校 |
[00:42] | We demand an immediate withdrawal | 我们要求美国海军 |
[00:45] | Of the u.s. naval strike force | 到明天的这个时候 |
[00:47] | By this time tomorrow… | 必须全部撤出 |
[00:49] | The American troops are still in position near our country. | 美军仍然驻扎在我们国家的周边地区 |
[00:52] | President taylor just received your demands. | 泰勒总统刚刚收到了你们的请求 |
[00:55] | The perhaps it is time | 看来是时候让我们 |
[00:56] | For a more forceful demonstration. | 给你们点颜色看看了 |
[00:58] | I know about samantha roth. | 我了解萨曼莎·罗斯 |
[01:00] | She’s hiding something about my son’s murder. | 她隐瞒了一些关于我儿子被谋杀的信息 |
[01:03] | Roger wasn’t murdered. | 罗杰是自杀的 |
[01:04] | I wasn’t completely honest with you. | 我对你隐瞒了一些事情 |
[01:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[01:07] | Roger didn’t commit suicide, mr. taylor. | 罗杰没有自杀 泰勒先生 |
[01:09] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[01:11] | Jack, tony is not a terrorist. | 杰克 托尼不是恐怖分子 |
[01:13] | He’s working with me. | 他为我工作 |
[01:14] | We’re working outside the government. | 我们的工作 政府并不知情 |
[01:16] | That’s why we have | 那就是为什么 |
[01:17] | To get tony back undercover. | 我要托尼继续做卧底的原因 |
[01:19] | Bauer, you’re not going to make it out of here. | 鲍尔 你不可能从这里逃出去的 |
[01:21] | Shut up. I said shut up! | 闭嘴 我让你闭嘴 |
[01:25] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[01:28] | We got to get you out of here and back undercover. | 我要带你离开这回去继续做卧底 |
[01:30] | Go! | 快走 |
[01:43] | Tony, let’s go! | 托尼 我们走 |
[02:06] | Renee… security saw Bauer and Almeida | 蕾妮 警卫看到鲍尔和阿尔梅达 |
[02:10] | Getting into a dark-colored panel van. | 乘一辆深蓝色货车逃走了 |
[02:12] | What direction were they heading? west. | -他们向哪个方向跑了 -西面 |
[02:13] | What’s happening with tdot. cameras? | 交通摄像机怎么了 |
[02:15] | I’ve been trying. traffic images aren’t loading. | 我在努力调取 但是无法读取图像 |
[02:17] | What do you mean not loading? | 无法读取是什么意思 |
[02:19] | Just what I said. | 字面意思 |
[02:20] | The server’s not responding. | 服务器没有反应 |
[02:21] | The hacker must be jamming the transmission. | 一定有人堵塞了传输系统 |
[02:22] | How the hell can they do that? | 他们究竟怎么做到的 |
[02:24] | Well, if I knew, I’d be able to get around it. | 要是我知道的话 我就能解决了 |
[02:26] | Continue checking ancillary security cams, | 再查查备用的摄像机 |
[02:27] | Atms, parking garages– | 自动取款机 停车场 |
[02:28] | There has to be something. | 一定会有线索的 |
[02:29] | Well, keep canvassing the area. | 继续调查这个区域 |
[02:31] | Someone else may have seen the vehicle. | 可能有人会发现那辆车 |
[02:33] | That… fine. let me know. | 好的 及时告知我 |
[02:35] | No luck on municipal cameras. | 市区的摄像机是指不上了 |
[02:38] | Looks like they have someone running interference for them. | 看起来他们已经控制了整个系统 |
[02:40] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:41] | Bauer must have worked out this escape | 鲍尔一定和阿尔梅达的人 |
[02:42] | With almeida’s people. | 逃之夭夭了 |
[02:44] | I’m so sorry, larry. | 很抱歉 拉里 |
[02:46] | That son of a bitch played me. | 那个混蛋耍了我 |
[02:47] | Had me believing the bureau was compromised | 他骗我说局里已经妥协 |
[02:48] | Someone on the inside working against us. | 有人在内部搞鬼 |
[02:50] | I realize now it was him all along. | 现在我明白 自始至终都是他 |
[02:52] | Don’t put this on yourself. | 别把错误都归咎给自己 |
[02:54] | He played us both. | 我们都有责任 |
[02:55] | No, I should have seen it. | 不 我应该能看出来的 |
[02:56] | This is fine, take it downstairs. | 没事了 送到楼下去 |
[02:57] | Bauer’s facing a federal indictment–years in prison. | 鲍尔面临指控 将是数年的牢狱 |
[03:00] | Almeida must have offered him a way out. | 阿尔梅达一定给他找好了出路 |
[03:01] | Agent moss… | 莫斯特工 |
[03:02] | The white house is on line one. | 白宫的电话 在一号线 |
[03:05] | Yeah I’ll take it in the conference room. | 好的 我去会议室接 |
[03:06] | Thanks, Erica. | 谢谢 艾丽卡 |
[03:08] | I’m going to make this right, larry. | 我要挽回这个错误 |
[03:10] | Whatever it takes, | 不管付出什么代价 |
[03:11] | I will find Bauer and Almeida. | 我一定要找到鲍尔和阿尔梅达 |
[03:13] | Well, throw in a cip device, | 找到CIP装置 |
[03:15] | And maybe we’ll be off the hook. | 或许我们就能摆脱困境 |
[03:17] | Janis, what’s the status of that shooter? | 詹尼斯 射手的情况怎么样了 |
[03:18] | He hasn’t regained consciousness yet. | 他还没有恢复知觉 |
[03:20] | But a print match is just coming up now. | 但是照片对比出来了 |
[03:24] | His name is alan tanner. | 他叫艾伦·坦纳 |
[03:26] | He was former special forces, | 前特工人员 |
[03:28] | Discharged after desert storm. | 沙暴行动后退役 |
[03:30] | -Discharged why? -medical reasons. | -退役 为什么 -健康原因 |
[03:32] | He made claims to having gulf war syndrome. | 他声称自己患了海湾综合症 |
[03:35] | Tried to sue the government, | 并试图状告政府 |
[03:37] | Case was dismissed. | 后来不了了之 |
[03:38] | I want to be informed the minute he’s awake. | 他醒过来马上通知我 |
[03:40] | Mm-hmm. | 好 |
[03:43] | I’m connecting you now. | 长官 马上为您接通 |
[03:46] | Agent moss, this is ethan kanin. | 莫斯探员 我是伊桑·卡宁 |
[03:49] | I’m here with the president. | 总统也跟我在一起 |
[03:50] | What are you and your folks doing | 你跟你的手下 |
[03:52] | About the situation? | 是怎么处理事态的 |
[03:54] | We put out an all-agency alert. | 我让所有的探员都谨慎堤防 |
[03:55] | Everyone understands apprehending almeida | 每个人都知道抓住阿尔梅达 |
[03:57] | Is our top priority. | 是重中之重 |
[03:58] | How did he escape? | 他怎么逃掉的 |
[03:59] | He had the help of a former ctu agent | 一个前ctu探员帮他的 |
[04:02] | That we mistakenly trusted. | 我们错信了那个人 |
[04:04] | A man by the name of jack bauer. | 他叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[04:06] | Bauer?! | 鲍尔 |
[04:07] | I thought he was in the middle | 他不是在 |
[04:09] | Of a senate investigative hearing. | 参议院的听证会上么 |
[04:10] | Yes, sir, that is correct. | 是的 长官 对的 |
[04:12] | We issued a subpoena a few hours ago, excusing him | 我们几小时前下达了一个传票 |
[04:14] | From the hearings in order to enlist his help | 让他从听证会脱身 以便帮助我们 |
[04:16] | In apprehending almeida. | 抓住阿尔梅达 |
[04:17] | Now you’re saying that these two men are allied? | 你的意思是说这俩人现在联合了 |
[04:19] | It would appear so. | 看起来是这样的 |
[04:21] | My god… you and your people | 天啊 你跟你的人 |
[04:23] | Have royally screwed up, agent moss! | 真的把事情搞砸了 莫斯探员 |
[04:26] | Without almeida, we have no way of finding dubaku | 没有阿尔梅达 我们就没办法找到杜巴库 |
[04:29] | And no chance of recovering the cip device. | 也没机会重获cip装置 |
[04:31] | Ethan, let’s stay on point. | 伊桑 咱们停留在重点上 |
[04:33] | Agent moss, are you working any other leads? | 莫斯探员 你还有什么其它别的线索没 |
[04:35] | Yes, madame president. | 是的 总统阁下 |
[04:37] | A confederate of almeida’s who was wounded earlier today. | 阿尔梅达的一个同伙 今早受伤了 |
[04:39] | He’s just out of surgery. | 他的手术刚刚完 |
[04:41] | We’re waiting for him to regain consciousness. | 我们在等他恢复知觉 |
[04:42] | Do we have a time frame from the hospital | 能从医院方面知道 |
[04:44] | On when that might happen? | 他什么时候能恢复知觉么 |
[04:46] | No, ma’am. not really. | 没有的 女士 |
[04:47] | Let me be clear, agent moss | 我要说清楚的是 莫斯探员 |
[04:49] | Recapturing almeida and bauer | 抓到阿尔梅达和鲍尔 |
[04:51] | Isn’t just your top priority, | 不仅仅是你当前最重要的任务 |
[04:52] | It’s your only priority. | 它是你唯一的任务 |
[04:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白 女士 |
[04:55] | Keep us posted, agent. | 和我们保持联系 探员 |
[04:59] | Bottom line: The bureau is not going to be the answer | 我们要做好他们不能 |
[05:01] | – To our prayers here. – I’m afraid not. | -解决问题的准备 -这是完全有可能的 |
[05:03] | How much time does that leave us? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[05:05] | Less than two hours. | 不到两小时了 |
[05:07] | Dubaku’s demand is that our forces retreat | 杜巴库的要求是我方部队 |
[05:10] | Behind the 23rd meridian within 24 hours. | 要在24小时之内后撤到子午线23度以外 |
[05:13] | Now, in order to meet that timetable, | 现在 为了保证行动的时效性 |
[05:14] | The fleet and carrier air wing | 航母编队 |
[05:16] | Must start withdrawing by 1:00, at the latest. | 最迟必须在1点钟前开始撤离 |
[05:20] | Which would effectively end our mission in africa | 这意味着我们在非洲的行动难以维续了 |
[05:22] | And condemn another 100,000 sangalans | 同时也使得另外的10万桑加拉国的人民处于 |
[05:24] | To a certain and brutal death. | 危险境地之中 |
[05:26] | On the other hand, if you authorize the invasion, | 但如果您执意要继续军事行动 |
[05:29] | Dubaku will undoubtedly engage the cip device. | 杜巴库会毫不犹豫地使用手中的CIP装置 |
[05:36] | How far has the faa gotten with grounding aircraft? | 联邦航空局何时才能把飞机都全部降落下来 |
[05:39] | Still over a thousand planes in the air | 仍然有1000多架飞机 |
[05:41] | Across the country waiting for clearance to land. | 在我国上空等待降落 |
[05:44] | Dubaku could bring down | 杜巴库可以随时让它们中的 |
[05:46] | Any one of them at any moment. | 任何一架坠毁 |
[05:47] | Or… | 或者 |
[05:49] | Use the device for something far worse. | 甚至用那个装置去造成更恐怖的袭击 |
[05:52] | I ran for office on the principle | 作为一个总统 我的信条 |
[05:55] | Of non-negotiation with terrorists. | 之一就是绝不向恐怖分子妥协 |
[05:57] | How can I abandon that now, | 我怎么可能第一次遇到困难 |
[05:59] | The very first time I’m tested? | 就放弃这个信念 |
[06:01] | And, if I do so, won’t I be telling dubaku, | 并且如果我这样做 |
[06:03] | And the rest of the world, | 不就等于告诉杜巴库和全世界 |
[06:04] | That blackmailing america works? | 要挟美国政府行得通吗 |
[06:06] | Madame president, | 总统阁下 |
[06:08] | Those are questions for the future. | 这是以后的问题 |
[06:10] | We have a decision to make now. | 我们现在必须做决定 |
[06:25] | What do you call this place? | 这是哪里 |
[06:27] | We like to think of it as ctu. | 我们把这里当做是反恐组 |
[06:29] | What’s left of it, anyway. | 至少是一些反恐组剩下的东西 |
[06:37] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[06:39] | Chloe. | 克罗依 |
[06:41] | It’s good to see you. | 真高兴能再见到你 |
[06:43] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[06:45] | I’m glad you’re with us. | 我很高兴你能站到我们这边 |
[06:47] | I’m not with anyone until someone starts | 我现在不属于任何一边 |
[06:49] | Answering some questions. | 除非你们能够给我一个满意的答复 |
[06:51] | Might as well start with you. | 不如从你开始吧 |
[06:52] | Why the hell are you not dead? | 你怎么又活过来了 |
[06:54] | I was dead, jack. | 我当时确实死了 |
[06:56] | For almost ten minutes. | 死了十分钟 |
[06:59] | Or so I was told. | 这是后来别人告诉我的 |
[07:01] | By who? | 谁 |
[07:02] | By him. | 这个人 |
[07:07] | His name’s david emerson. | 他叫大卫·爱默生 |
[07:08] | I don’t know who he paid off at ctu, | 我不知道他在反恐组买通了谁 |
[07:11] | But it was his people who injected my body | 但却是他的手下给我 |
[07:13] | With a hypothermic compound, | 注射了一种低温药物 |
[07:14] | And was able to revive me. | 把我救了过来 |
[07:15] | Who is he and what does he want? | 他是谁 想干什么 |
[07:17] | Independent contractor. | 他似乎是一个人单干 |
[07:18] | Enlists ex-military and intelligence operatives, | 吸纳退伍军人和情报人员 |
[07:21] | Jobs them out to clients. | 替客户卖命 |
[07:22] | Apparently, I fit the profile. | 显然 我符合条件 |
[07:24] | What profile? | 什么条件 |
[07:25] | Former employees | 做过特工 |
[07:26] | With grievances against the federal government. | 对政府充满怨恨 |
[07:28] | Emerson had been keeping | 自从我离开反恐组 |
[07:30] | Tabs on me ever since I left ctu. | 爱默生一直在关注我 |
[07:33] | After michelle was killed… | 米歇尔被杀后 |
[07:35] | He figured I’d make a good recruit. | 他觉得招收我的机会到了 |
[07:38] | And everyone else thinking you’re dead, | 特别是其它人都认为我死了 |
[07:40] | So much the better. | 这就再好不过 |
[07:42] | – Yeah. – And since then, you’ve been | -没错 -从那时起你就 |
[07:44] | Working undercover to expose his operation? | 一直在为揭发他而当卧底 |
[07:50] | No, jack. | 不是 杰克 |
[07:53] | What? | 什么 |
[07:56] | I was really working for him. | 我当时确实在为他卖命 |
[08:01] | I was angry. | 我恨 |
[08:03] | I hated the federal government for what it took from me. | 我恨联邦政府夺走了我的一切 |
[08:08] | I ran emerson’s crew for more than three years. | 这三年来我替爱默生领导一支队伍 |
[08:11] | And I did some pretty bad things. | 我干了很多令人不齿的事情 |
[08:21] | What made you turn against him? | 那你是怎么转变过来的 |
[08:23] | The cip device. | 因为CIP装置 |
[08:26] | Emerson had my crew | 爱默生让我的队伍 |
[08:28] | Stealing components to breach the firewall. I knew what that meant | 去偷需要的部件以侵入防火墙 我知道这样做的结果 |
[08:33] | Innocent americans would die. | 无辜的美国人可能会因此丧命 |
[08:36] | – And I didn’t signed up for that. damn it, tony! | -我不是为他来做这种事 -托尼 你太混了 |
[08:37] | Why didn’t you call the authorities? | 你为什么不让当局来处理 |
[08:38] | – He couldn’t, jack. – Why not? | -他做不到 杰克 -为什么 |
[08:40] | He found out emerson’s client was dubaku. | 他发现爱默生的客户正是杜巴库 |
[08:46] | That’s who you believe has agents inside the government. | 你认为政府里有人已被他收买了 |
[08:48] | The juma regime controls sangala’s vast diamond wealth. | 朱玛独裁政府控制了桑加拉丰富的钻石资源 |
[08:51] | Dubaku hasn’t been shy about throwing it around. | 他正在大肆贿赂政府人员 |
[08:54] | How widespread is the corruption? | 政府的腐败程度有多深 |
[08:55] | Pervasive. | 随处可见 |
[08:57] | That’s why tony came to me. | 这就是托尼找我的原因 |
[08:58] | He didn’t know how far or high up this thing went. | 因为他不知道这件事的覆盖面有多广 |
[09:01] | Dubaku is the key to this thing, jack. | 杰克 杜巴库是整件事的关键 |
[09:03] | If we’re going to uncover the conspiracy, | 如果我们想挫败他们的阴谋 |
[09:04] | We have to get to him before he leaves the u.s. | 就必须在他离开美国前抓住他 |
[09:07] | That’s why I have to get back under as soon as possible. | 所以我必须尽快回去做卧底 |
[09:10] | There’s a new job in the pipeline | 我和我手下马上就要 |
[09:12] | For me and my crew– I don’t have all the details, | 接手一项新任务 我还不清楚细节 |
[09:14] | But I do know that it’ll get me in the same room | 但我肯定 |
[09:16] | With dubkau himself. | 能和杜巴库会面 |
[09:17] | The challenge is going to be | 现在的问题是我们如何 |
[09:18] | Reinstalling tony with emerson. | 让托尼回到爱默生的团队中去 |
[09:20] | We have to assume | 我们必须先假定 |
[09:21] | Emerson knew tony was in fbi custody and somehow | 爱默生已经知道托尼被捕 要让他相信 |
[09:24] | – Managed to escape. – Emerson’s going to think | -托尼是逃出来 -爱默生会认为 |
[09:25] | Tony made a deal with the u.s. attorney. | 托尼和美国政府达成了一项交易 |
[09:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:38] | I can help you with this. | 我可以帮你们解决这个问题 |
[09:40] | Yes, you can. | 是的 你可以 |
[09:43] | Outside of the three of you, | 除了你们三个 |
[09:45] | Who else is involved in this operation? | 还有谁被牵扯了进来 |
[09:48] | It’s just us. | 没别人 |
[09:50] | This is it. | 就我们几个 |
[09:57] | Please, at least tell me | 你们至少要让我 |
[09:59] | That you’ve got some proof that this conspiracy exists. | 掌握一些这个阴谋存在的证据 |
[10:01] | Yes, we do. | 我们有证据 |
[10:02] | But only at the lowest level. | 但不过是些皮毛 |
[10:03] | At this point, we’ve just begun to scratch the surface. | 当前只得到一些表面的东西 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | I’ll work with you. | 我和你们合作 |
[10:20] | But only because, right now, | 但只因当前你们是 |
[10:21] | You are the only people that I trust. | 我唯一能够信任的人 |
[10:25] | You give me one reason to question that, | 但如果你们让我稍有质疑 |
[10:27] | And I swear I will turn you in. | 我发誓我会告发你们 |
[10:28] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Chloe, set up the call with emerson. | 克罗依 准备好和爱默生的通话线路 |
[10:36] | I found two freelancers who might work. | 我找到两个雇佣兵 |
[10:38] | Ex-rangers. | 前游骑兵团成员 |
[10:39] | – You trust them? – yeah. | -可靠吗 -当然 |
[10:40] | I’ve worked with them before. they’re close. | 我和他们合作过 铁哥们 |
[10:42] | Litvak knows them, too. | 里塔维克也认识他们 |
[10:43] | – Okay. they may want to know | -那好 -他们在加入之前 |
[10:45] | More about the job before they sign on. | 想知道任务内容 |
[10:47] | Only thing they need to know is what it pays. | 他们只需知道能拿到多少钱就够了 |
[10:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[10:55] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[10:57] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[11:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[11:03] | I’m at a parking garage, getting a car. | 我在一个停车场 正在设法弄辆车 |
[11:05] | I got away from the fbi. | 我从联调局逃了出来 |
[11:06] | Yeah, I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[11:08] | I also heard it was jack bauer who broke you out. | 还听说是杰克·鲍尔把你弄了出来 |
[11:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:12] | That doesn’t make any sense, tony. | 这事没道理 托尼 |
[11:13] | Bauer’s working for them. he helped capture you. | 鲍尔替他们工作 他帮他们抓到了你 |
[11:15] | It’s only because he didn’t have a choice. | 那时他别无选择 |
[11:17] | He’s on board now. | 他现在站在我们这边 |
[11:18] | What do you mean “on board”? | 站在我们这边是什么意思 |
[11:21] | You heard about the senate hearings this morning? | 今天发生在参议院听证会的事情你听说了吧 |
[11:22] | They’re going to file criminal charges against him. | 他们要给他判刑 |
[11:24] | I told bauer that if he helped us out with the mission, | 我告诉鲍尔 如果他帮我们完成这项任务 |
[11:26] | You could get him out of the country. | 你可以帮他离开这个国家 |
[11:28] | Look, david, if it weren’t for jack, | 大卫 如果不是杰克的话 |
[11:30] | I’d still be in custody. | 我还会被他们关着 |
[11:31] | We can use him, I’m telling you. | 我这么跟你说 我觉得我们可以利用他 |
[11:34] | I don’t know, tony. | 现在情况有变 托尼 |
[11:36] | Morgan’s hiring new men now. | 摩根已经雇了新人 |
[11:38] | Morgan’s a thug. | 摩根是个小角色 |
[11:39] | He can’t run point on something this important. | 没法让他指挥这么重要的行动 |
[11:41] | Let me do it like we planned. | 还是按计划由我来执行吧 |
[11:42] | Bauer can take tanner’s place and we’re good to go. | 鲍尔可以替代坦纳 这样就没问题了 |
[11:46] | All right, bring bauer. | 好吧 把鲍尔带过来 |
[11:49] | We’re at 2211 chesterfield. | 我们在Chesterfield 2211号 |
[11:50] | Right off nolan. | 诺兰路边上 |
[11:51] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:53] | He buy it? | 他信了吗 |
[11:54] | We’ll see. | 等会就知道了 |
[12:38] | Mr. taylor, I understand you were looking for me. | 泰勒先生 听说你在找我 |
[12:40] | Yes, agent gedge, I have to go out | 没错 盖吉探员 我想出去一下 |
[12:42] | And I’m going to need some transportation. | 需要一辆车 |
[12:43] | Certainly. Where will we be going? | 没问题 我们要去哪里 |
[12:45] | I’ll direct you on the way. | 路上再说 |
[12:46] | I need a destination for the manifest, sir. | 我得在行程单上写明目的地 先生 |
[12:49] | As before, I’d like you to keep this off the manifest. | 和往常一样 不用行程单 |
[12:52] | And no driver this time, just you and me. | 而且这次不要司机 就我们两个 |
[12:55] | I thought we were through with all the subterfuge, mr. taylor. | 泰勒先生 我们不是说好有话直说吗 |
[12:58] | Please just do as I ask. | 照我吩咐的去做 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry, sir, not without an explanation. | 对不起 先生 除非您给我个理由 |
[13:07] | It’s samantha roth. | 我们去见萨曼莎·罗斯 |
[13:08] | She says she has new information | 她说她要告诉我关于我儿子死亡的新消息 |
[13:10] | Regarding my son’s death. | 是关于我儿子的死因的 |
[13:11] | Mr. taylor… | 泰勒先生 |
[13:13] | I thought I was done with this, too, believe me. | 我也以为这事过去了 相信我 |
[13:15] | I didn’t initiate this. | 不是我起的头 |
[13:16] | She called me. | 她打电话给我的 |
[13:18] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[13:21] | I know you felt obligated to report my prior activities– | 我知道报告我先前的行踪是你的职责所在 |
[13:25] | And rightly so– but I would still like to think | 这也是正确的 但是我还是希望 |
[13:28] | That I can count on your loyalty when I ask for it. | 在需要你对我的忠诚的时候 你能做到 |
[13:35] | I could lose my job, sir. | 我会丢了饭碗的 先生 |
[13:38] | This will be the last time. I promise. | 这是最后一次了 我保证 |
[13:42] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[13:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:46] | I’ll call you as soon as I secure a vehicle. | 安排好车 我会马上打电话给你 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[13:55] | Staff, nothing. | 工作人员 没什么 |
[13:57] | Here, can you help me with this? | 能帮我戴上么 |
[13:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:00] | It was a gift from my father. | 是爸爸给我的礼物 |
[14:01] | You remember? mm-hmm. | 你记得吗 |
[14:03] | On the day I won back his seat in the senate. | 就是我赢回他参议院席位的那天 |
[14:07] | Prime minister matobo has asked to see me. | 总理马托波想要见我 |
[14:09] | He’s going to want to know | 他想要知道 |
[14:11] | Why I haven’t authorized the invasion yet. | 为什么我还没下令进兵 |
[14:13] | What are you going to tell him? | 那你怎么跟他说 |
[14:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:19] | The american people elected you | 美国人民选你 |
[14:21] | Because they trust your judgment, allison, | 是因为他们相信你的判断力 艾莉森 |
[14:23] | And they’re going to trust you | 而且他们相信你 |
[14:25] | To make the right call on this, too. | 会在这件事上做出正确决定的 |
[14:28] | I don’t know what the right call is. | 可我不知道什么才是正确的决定 |
[14:30] | The right call… | 正确的决定 |
[14:32] | Is whatever you decide it is. | 就是你做的任何一个决定 |
[14:38] | How many units in the field? | 有多少外勤小队 |
[14:39] | 17– all available agents are deployed. | 十七个 能上的都上了 |
[14:42] | Widen the grid– we have to assume | 扩大搜索网 必须假想鲍尔和阿尔梅达 |
[14:43] | Bauer and almeida have gotten outside of our perimeter by now. | 已经逃出了我们的搜索范围 |
[14:46] | On it. | 这就办 |
[14:49] | Sean hillinger. | 西恩·希林格 |
[14:50] | Sean, its me. | 西恩 是我 |
[14:52] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[14:53] | -Where are you? -I’m calling from the plane. | -你在哪啊 -我在飞机上呢 |
[14:55] | You haven’t landed yet? | 你的飞机还没降落吗 |
[14:57] | No, th-the pilot says we’re in a holding pattern… | 没呢 飞行员说我们在等待航线 |
[15:00] | But we just keep circling and circling, | 但是我们就是在这一圈一圈地转 |
[15:03] | And I can see other planes out the window, too– | 而且我能从窗户里看到其它的飞机 |
[15:05] | Eight or nine, at least. | 至少有八九架呢 |
[15:07] | Christina, sweetheart, relax. | 克里斯蒂娜 宝贝 放松些 |
[15:09] | But the woman sitting next to me says | 但是坐我旁边的女人说 |
[15:11] | She heard something about a near miss | 她听说有两架飞机差点相撞 |
[15:13] | And a problem with the air traffic control system. | 还听说航管系统也有问题 |
[15:16] | Sean, do you know anything about this? | 西恩 你知道这些情况吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah, it’s true. | 是的 都是事实 |
[15:21] | The FAA has grounded some planes, but it’s only | 航管局已经限飞了一些飞机 |
[15:23] | A precaution. | 但只是预防措施罢了 |
[15:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah, it was an isolated incident. | 对 其实是个无关的事故 |
[15:28] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[15:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | I just… I got worried there for a minute. | 我只是 有些担心 |
[15:35] | You know how I am. | 你了解我的 |
[15:36] | I do. | 我了解你 |
[15:37] | Now, listen, I want you to call me as soon as you land. | 听我说 飞机一落地你就给我打电话 |
[15:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:48] | Was that your wife? | 你老婆啊 |
[15:51] | Janis told me her plane’s still in the air. | 詹尼斯告诉我 你老婆的飞机还没落地 |
[15:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:55] | Okay, there’s a maniac out there with the capability | 一个疯子在那有能力随意 |
[15:58] | Of bringing down planes at will, so, no, erika, | 损毁飞机 所以 不 艾瑞卡 |
[16:02] | I’m not okay. her flight is number 18 | 我有事 她的飞机排到第18个降落 |
[16:04] | In the queue, so it’ll be another two hours, at least, | 至少还要2个小时 |
[16:07] | Before hers gets clearance. | 她才能够安全 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:10] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[16:12] | No. | 没有 |
[16:15] | No, there’s nothing anybody can do; that’s the problem. | 不能 我们无能为力 这就是问题所在 |
[16:23] | Yeah, she’s right here. I’ll let her know. | 对 她就在这 我告诉她 |
[16:24] | Thank you, bye-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[16:25] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[16:26] | I just got off the phone with the hospital. | 我刚跟医院通过电话 |
[16:29] | Tanner’s regained consciousness. | 坦纳恢复知觉了 |
[16:30] | Is he well enough to talk? | 他能说话吗 |
[16:31] | He’s well enough to ask the doctor to make a phone call for him. | 已经好到可以叫医生替他打电话了 |
[16:34] | Who did he call? | 他打给谁了 |
[16:35] | Gage whitney pace, which is a law firm, I think. | 盖奇·惠特尼·佩斯 我想是律师事务所吧 |
[16:37] | The second largest in dc. | 华盛顿第二大的 |
[16:39] | Go grab your laptop, janis. you’re coming with me. | 带上你的本本跟我走 詹尼斯 |
[16:41] | I am? | 我吗 |
[16:43] | -Why?-because we have to get to tanner | -为什么 -因为我们必须赶在坦纳的律师 |
[16:44] | before his lawyers do | 到之前赶到医院 |
[16:45] | And because if I can get almeida’s location out of him, | 如果我能从他那得到阿尔梅达所在位置 |
[16:47] | I want you on-site to vet the intelligence to our field teams. | 我要你把消息马上传达到外勤小组手里 |
[16:50] | -Go. -okay. | -快去 -好吧 |
[16:59] | Tell me about emerson. | 跟我讲讲爱默生 |
[17:01] | He’s british, former sas. | 他是英国人 前英国空军特种兵 |
[17:05] | Urban warfare, sniping, close-quarter combat. | 惯于城市作战 擅长狙击和近距离格斗 |
[17:08] | Saw action in beirut and mogadishu. | 看过他在贝鲁特和摩加迪沙的行动 |
[17:10] | So he’s good. | 那他很强咯 |
[17:11] | Extremely. | 相当的强 |
[17:13] | But he’s not some wack job or ideologue. | 但是他不是什么怪人或者理学家 |
[17:16] | He’s about two things– money and personal loyalty. | 他这人就两条 钱和个人忠诚 |
[17:20] | Sounds like you still admire him. | 看起来你仍然很崇拜他 |
[17:22] | Listen, jack, | 听着 杰克 |
[17:23] | He treated me like a brother | 当我孤苦伶仃之时 |
[17:25] | When I thought I had nobody else. | 他对我情同兄弟 |
[17:27] | Is this going to be a problem? | 这样会有问题吗 |
[17:29] | No. | 不会 |
[17:34] | I know he’s on the wrong side of this. | 我知道在这件事上他做错了 |
[17:37] | I’ll do what has to be done. | 我会公事公办的 |
[17:57] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[18:11] | Where’s emerson? | 爱默生在哪 |
[18:14] | Inside. | 在里面 |
[18:15] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[18:23] | David. | 大卫 |
[18:26] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[18:30] | Take mr. bauer downstairs. I need to talk to tony. | 把鲍尔带到楼下 我要跟托尼谈谈 |
[18:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:44] | Bringing in bauer is not worth the risk. | 带鲍尔来是不是太冒险了 |
[18:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[18:55] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:58] | Emerson will be right with you. | 爱默生一会就来见你 |
[19:09] | I’d still be in fbi custody if it wasn’t for him. | 如果不是他 我还被FBI关着呢 |
[19:11] | Tony, you already made your case. | 托尼 你已经暴露了 |
[19:13] | We can use him. | 我们可以利用他 |
[19:14] | I considered it… but I’m going a different way. | 这个我考虑过 但我另有妙计 |
[19:20] | I owe him, david. | 我欠他的 大卫 |
[19:22] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah, and I appreciate your sense of loyalty. | 我明白 我很赞赏你对朋友的忠诚 |
[19:26] | I always have, but this is business, tony. | 始终如一 但你得公事公办 托尼 |
[19:28] | You can’t have a… an unknown factor like jack bauer | 你不能找个不明身份的杰克·鲍尔 |
[19:31] | Coming in and messing things up. | 来搅局 |
[19:37] | So, what, you’re going to kill him? | 那怎么办 你要杀了他 |
[19:42] | No, you are. | 不 你去杀 |
[19:47] | They’re going to kill him. | 他们要杀了他 |
[19:48] | He’ll get out of it. | 他会逃脱的 |
[19:50] | -What if he can’t? -then jack’s death | -如果不能呢 -那杰克的死 |
[19:52] | Solidifies tony’s position in the crew. | 会巩固托尼的身份 |
[19:56] | Tony was in fbi custody. | 托尼曾经被FBI拘留过 |
[19:58] | If he’d gone back in there by himself, | 如果他自己回到那了 |
[20:00] | The suspicion would have rested on him alone. | 怀疑会落到他一个人头上 |
[20:02] | So by deflecting it onto jack… | 现在分散到杰克身上了 |
[20:05] | We keep tony’s cover viable. | 我们就可以保持托尼的卧底身份 |
[20:08] | You knew this might happen the whole time. | 你早预料到这个结局了 |
[20:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:13] | So did jack. | 杰克也预料到了 |
[20:38] | Put your weapon down! | 放下你的武器 |
[20:39] | Put your weapon down or I will kill him! | 放下武器 不然我就杀了他 |
[20:43] | I came here to do a job, not be double-crossed by you. | 我是来做事的 不是来被你出卖的 |
[20:45] | You’re already shorthanded. | 你们已经人手不足了 |
[20:47] | You need good men, not like these two traffic cops. | 你需要精兵强将 不是这俩窝囊废 |
[20:51] | Look what I’ve done to them. | 看看我是怎么收拾他们的 |
[20:54] | I am here because I’ve got nowhere else to go. | 我来这是因为我无路可走了 |
[20:57] | Tony said if I helped you, | 托尼说如果我帮你 |
[20:59] | You could get me out of the country. | 你可以帮我逃出这个国家 |
[21:03] | Look, if you don’t believe me, pull the trigger. | 你要是不信我的话 就开枪吧 |
[21:14] | What, are you crazy?! | 搞什么 你疯了吗 |
[21:17] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[21:18] | No. | 不 |
[21:24] | Kill him or I’m out of here. | 杀了他 否则我就不干了 |
[21:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | Keep it. | 枪留着 |
[22:18] | Right, I need flight 112 reassigned | 好吧 让112号航班 |
[22:20] | For immediate landing. | 立即降落 |
[22:21] | So you’re requesting a priority landing for flight 112 | 你请求112号航班在洛杉矶外 |
[22:24] | Out of las vegas? this is not a request. | -优先降落吗 -这不是请求 |
[22:26] | I’m forwarding an urgent protocol from the white house. | 这是给你转达白宫发出的紧急协议 |
[22:29] | And your name was… | 您的名字是 |
[22:32] | Larry Moss, special agent in charge. | 拉里·莫斯 我是负责此事的探员 |
[22:35] | This is a matter of national security. | 此事关系到国家的安危 |
[22:37] | Agent moss, | 莫斯探员 |
[22:38] | May I have your level five access number? | 请告诉我你的5级通行号码 |
[22:40] | 6223-510 6223-510. | |
[22:44] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[22:46] | Flight 112 is moved to the head of the queue | 112号航班将被排在首位 |
[22:48] | And should be on the ground shortly. | 稍后即将着陆 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:52] | President taylor, | 泰勒总统 |
[22:54] | This is colonel ike dubaku. | 我是埃克·杜巴库上校 |
[22:57] | As you have no doubt confirmed, | 如你所料 |
[23:00] | The near-collision at jfk international was no accident. | 肯尼迪机场的事故并非意外 |
[23:04] | We have the cip device. | 我们有CIP装置 |
[23:07] | We have the capability to kill | 我们有能力杀掉 |
[23:10] | Tens of thousands of americans | 数以万计的美国公民 |
[23:14] | And we are prepared to do so. | 而且我们已经准备这么做了 |
[23:17] | I wanted you to hear it for yourself, prime minister, | 我希望你亲耳听听 总理阁下 |
[23:19] | So that you would understand my dilemma. | 这样一来你就能明白我的困境了 |
[23:23] | I see. | 明白 |
[23:26] | You are recalling the invasion force. | 你是想召回特遣部队 |
[23:28] | Well, that determination has yet to be made. | 我还没打定主意 |
[23:31] | And this device over which dubaku has control, | 杜巴库所掌握的这种设备 |
[23:34] | It poses a significant risk | 对你的人民造成了 |
[23:36] | – To your people? – yes. | -极大的威胁 -是的 |
[23:38] | It’s a technology that has the potential | 该装置能引起大量 |
[23:40] | For mass civilian casualties. | 平民伤亡 |
[23:43] | And it puts the infrastructure of my country in grave jeopardy. | 它还对我国的基础设施有严重威胁 |
[23:45] | What of sangala? | 桑加拉那边怎么办 |
[23:47] | Believe me, no one is more aware of what’s at stake than i. | 相信我 没人比我更清楚局势 |
[23:51] | So you’ve been informed of the situation in kasanga province? | 这么说来你已得知卡桑加省的情况 |
[23:55] | Juma’s troops are advancing on a refugee camp. | 朱玛的军队正向难民营推进 |
[23:59] | Over 2,000 lives are threatened. | 2000多人的生命受到威胁 |
[24:00] | Mostly women and children. | 其中大多是妇女和儿童 |
[24:03] | There is also the matter of those soldiers who have, | 同时还有我国那些 |
[24:07] | On the promise of american support, | 受到美国支持所鼓舞的士兵 |
[24:08] | Deserted the regime and joined | 放弃了政府 转而加入 |
[24:10] | My freedom fighters on the ground. | 我的自由军之列的士兵 |
[24:11] | At least… | 至少… |
[24:14] | Provide us the weapons we need in order | 请我们提供所需要的武器装备 |
[24:16] | To defend ourselves. | 来保卫自己 |
[24:18] | You’ve been patient with us before, mr. matobo. | 你得有耐心 马托波先生 |
[24:22] | I can only ask that you be patient again. | 我唯一的要求就是希望你再多点耐心 |
[24:26] | Now, please, if you’ll excuse me. | 请原谅 我还有事 |
[24:30] | Madame president, I implore you, | 总统阁下 我求你了 |
[24:32] | Do not abandon my country. | 别放弃我的国家 |
[24:34] | Mr. matobo, I will do everything that I can. | 马托波先生 我会尽我所能 |
[24:39] | I count on you. | 全靠你了 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:55] | You didn’t think that I would want | 你不觉得我想知道 |
[24:57] | To know about the refugees in kasanga? | 卡桑加难民的情况吗 |
[24:59] | Madame president, you have enough to think about | 总统阁下 您没必要 |
[25:01] | Without being burdened with details. | 在这种小事上浪费心思 |
[25:02] | Especially details that might push me toward | 尤其是这种 |
[25:05] | Proceeding with the invasion. | 会将我卷入战争的小事 |
[25:07] | Ma’am, you have to start | 总统阁下 您只能把精力 |
[25:10] | Focusing on alternatives to the invasion. | 集中在备选方案上 |
[25:13] | Give me a good alternative | 那你给我个好点的选择 |
[25:15] | And I’ll consider it. I’m not saying it’s a good alternative, | -让我考虑下 -我并不是说这样就好 |
[25:18] | But it’s the only one. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[25:20] | Comply with dubaku’s demands. | 照杜巴库要求的做 |
[25:22] | Stand down the task force. | 撤回特遣部队 |
[25:26] | That’s your recommendation? | 多谢你的提点 |
[25:28] | Back down? | 放弃 |
[25:29] | It is. | 对 |
[25:30] | Damn it, ethan, you heard matobo. | 该死 伊桑 你也听见马托波说的了 |
[25:33] | He’s has fighters on the ground counting on us. | 他的部队还全指望我们 |
[25:36] | Do you want me to be responsible for another bay of pigs? | 你想让我重演猪湾事件吗 |
[25:38] | Kennedy survived the bay of pigs, | 肯尼迪能在其中幸存 |
[25:41] | And you’ll survive this. | 您也可以 |
[25:44] | A superpower has to act first and foremost in its own | 超级大国行事就是要把自己的利益 |
[25:47] | Best interests. | 放在首位 |
[25:49] | – Always? – always. | -一直如此 -一直 |
[25:51] | No apologies. | 不需要道歉 |
[25:52] | What about allowing a third party | 也包括让第三方 |
[25:54] | To dictate its foreign policy | 对其发号施令吗 |
[25:56] | does a superpower do that? | 这是一个超级大国应该做得吗 |
[25:57] | Yes, if there’s no other option. | 是的 在没有其他选择余地时 |
[26:00] | And right now, there’s not. | 而如今 就是如此 |
[26:06] | What have we heard from the fbi about the search | FBI那边对阿尔梅达和鲍尔 |
[26:08] | For almeida and bauer? | 的搜寻工作进展如何 |
[26:10] | Nothing, ma’am. | 没什么起色 总统阁下 |
[26:11] | Check with them anyway. | 想办法与他们协商 |
[26:19] | No hard feelings, Jack? | 并无恶意 杰克 |
[26:23] | Forget it. | 没关系 |
[26:25] | Have to be careful in our profession. | 干我们这行就得处处小心 |
[26:27] | I’m sure you understand. | 这你能理解 |
[26:30] | – Yeah. – we all know the drill. | -是的 -我们都懂 |
[26:32] | Disagreements are fine, | 欢迎不同意见 |
[26:34] | But when a decision’s made, | 一旦尘埃落定 |
[26:36] | Fall in or you’re gone. | 遵守之或者死亡 |
[26:39] | I’ve heard a lot of guys say that. | 听不少人说过 |
[26:42] | Good to know you mean it. | 很高兴你是当真的 |
[26:48] | Before you were subpoenaed, | 被传讯前 |
[26:50] | You traveled the world, place to place, more than a year. | 你在外游历一年多 到处都去 |
[26:53] | Why? | 这是为什么 |
[26:57] | What were you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[26:58] | It doesn’t really matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[27:01] | Whatever it was, I didn’t find it. | 不管是什么 我都没找到 |
[27:02] | You must have known what was waiting. | 你肯定知道会发生什么 |
[27:04] | Why’d you come back? | 那你为什么回来 |
[27:06] | Wanted to know what it was like to walk into a propeller. | 来体验下走进直升机的感觉 |
[27:08] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[27:10] | But no, really. | 不过 说实话 |
[27:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:20] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[27:23] | That doesn’t explain why you turned yourself in | 那可解释不了 你为何 |
[27:25] | To the justice department. | 向司法部门自首 |
[27:28] | Tony said you were in beirut and mogadishu. | 托尼说你去过贝鲁特和摩加迪沙 |
[27:32] | And afghanistan. | 还有阿富汗 |
[27:34] | Two tours. | 两次旅行 |
[27:35] | Went back a third time as a private contractor. | 第三次是以私人承包商的身份去的 |
[27:38] | Be polite, professional, | 以礼相待 专业人士 |
[27:41] | And have a plan to kill everyone you meet, right? | 还计划把你见到的每个人都杀掉 对吗 |
[27:43] | Pretty much. | 大致如此 |
[27:45] | That’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 对吗 |
[27:48] | Where do the rules of engagement end and the crimes begin? | 不成夫妻便成仇人是吧 |
[27:51] | You want to know why I came back? | 想知道我为什么回来吗 |
[27:53] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[27:55] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我没太听明白 |
[27:57] | I just got tired of talking to myself. | 我已经厌倦了自言自语的日子 |
[28:00] | You see, I actually believe everything I did was right. | 我深信做过的每一件事都是正确的 |
[28:02] | So I wanted to start a dialogue. | 所以我想说出来 |
[28:05] | Come clean, set the record straight. | 坦白说 就是澄清事实 |
[28:07] | First mistake. | 可惜想错了 |
[28:10] | So I found out. | 是啊我发现了 |
[28:11] | No one who hasn’t been to the edge and looked over | 没有过如此经历 |
[28:15] | Can ever understand. | 永远不会明白 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:21] | It’s good to have you on board, jack. | 很高兴拉你入伙了 杰克 |
[28:23] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[28:37] | What was that about? | 怎么了 |
[28:39] | He’s just trying to get a handle on me. | 他想套我的话 |
[28:41] | Watch yourself around him, Jack. | 多加小心 杰克 |
[28:43] | And do not underestimate him. | 别低估了他 |
[28:46] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[28:53] | All right, listen up. | 好了 都听着 |
[28:55] | I just got the call. | 我刚接到电话 |
[28:56] | – We’re a go. – a go for what? | -现在出发 -去干什么 |
[28:58] | We don’t even know what the hell the job is. | 我们都不知道任务是什么 |
[29:00] | Picking up a package, delivering it to our client. | 去取个包裹 送到客户手中 |
[29:03] | Here’s the location. | 这是地点 |
[29:04] | A residence at 167 foxhall road. | 福克斯浩大街167号 |
[29:07] | It belongs to the state department. | 那是国务院的地方 |
[29:09] | Memorize the layout. we don’t know | 记住地形 我们不知道 |
[29:10] | The exact spot of the pickup yet, | 还不知具体取货地点 |
[29:12] | But probably the master suite. | 可能会在主套间内 |
[29:13] | The package is a person. | 包裹是个人 |
[29:15] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[29:19] | Former prime minister Matobo of Sangala. | 桑加拉的前总理 马托波 |
[29:23] | The assignment is to grab him | 任务就是抓住他 |
[29:25] | And deliver him to Colonel Dubaku. | 并送去杜巴库上校处 |
[29:26] | The colonel wants to ask him some questions, | 上校想问他一些问题 |
[29:28] | And as you can imagine, | 你能想象得到 |
[29:29] | The colonel can be quite persuasive. | 上校很有说服力 |
[29:31] | Now, Matobo has tight security, | 马托波已加强保安 |
[29:33] | So finish arming up, be prepared to engage. | 带上武器 做好交火的准备 |
[29:36] | We roll in two minutes. | 2分钟后行动 |
[29:38] | They’re going to kidnap Matobo. | 他们要绑架马托波 |
[29:39] | We have to alert somebody and stop this. | 必须发出警告才能阻止此事 |
[29:41] | No, we do nothing. | 不 我们按兵不动 |
[29:42] | But you heard them– they’re going | 可你听到了 他们很可能会 |
[29:43] | To torture him and probably kill him. | 严刑拷打他 还可能会杀了他 |
[29:45] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 我们没办法 |
[29:47] | Matobo single-handedly led the fight | 马托波单枪匹马领军对抗 |
[29:50] | Against genocide in his country. | 国内的大屠杀 |
[29:51] | – He doesn’t deserve this. – I understand that, chloe. | -他不该受死 -我明白 克罗伊 |
[29:54] | But if we don’t go along with the grab, | 如果我们阻挠劫持 |
[29:55] | Jack and Tony will not find colonel Dubaku, | 杰克和托尼就无法找到杜巴库上校 |
[29:57] | And we will not get to the bottom of this conspiracy. | 我们就无法深入了解此阴谋 |
[29:59] | Agreed? | 明白吗 |
[30:05] | Agreed. | 是的 |
[30:37] | – I don’t want you to wait for me. – Sir? | -别等我 -先生 |
[30:39] | Just drive away. | 把车开走 |
[30:41] | I’ll call when I need you. | 需要你时 我会叫你的 |
[30:42] | You know I can’t do that, Mr. Taylor. | 你知道我不能擅离职守 泰勒先生 |
[30:44] | We’re already off the manifest, Brian. | 我们此行是秘密行动 布莱恩 |
[30:46] | She won’t talk to me unless I’m alone. | 我若不单刀赴会 她不会告诉我 |
[30:50] | All right, I’ll take up a position on the bridge. | 好吧 我在桥上待命 |
[30:53] | She’ll never know I’m there. | 她不会发现我 |
[30:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:32] | – Mr. Taylor. – Sam. | -泰勒先生 -萨姆 |
[31:34] | I can’t stay long. | 我不能久留 |
[31:35] | What you told me on the phone, | 你电话里所说 |
[31:37] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[31:39] | Yes, they killed Roger and made it look like a suicide. | 是的 他们杀了罗杰并伪装成自杀 |
[31:43] | Who? who did this? | 谁 是谁干的 |
[31:44] | The same people who provided | 那些人还伪造了 |
[31:45] | False documents to the sec to show | 证券交易委员会的文档 |
[31:47] | He’d been trading on inside information. | 污蔑他内幕交易 |
[31:48] | – Who are they? – I don’t know who they are. | -他们是谁 -我不知道 |
[31:50] | They just said that they would kill me if I said anything. | 他们说如果我透露半个字 就杀了我 |
[31:52] | Easy, easy, Sam. easy. | 放松 萨姆 放松 |
[31:57] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[31:58] | I know you did, Sam. | 我知道 萨姆 |
[32:00] | But right now, I really need to know what happened. | 现在 我需要知道真相 |
[32:04] | Roger was tasked with auditing the brokers in his department. | 罗杰被安排审计部门内部的经纪人 |
[32:07] | That’s how it started. | 一切由此开始 |
[32:08] | – When was this? – January. | -什么时候的事 -一月 |
[32:10] | Uh, early January. | 一月初 |
[32:11] | The compliance officer at his firm asked him to flag | 合规律师要求他查出 |
[32:14] | Any undisclosed ownership in securities positions. | 公司内所有安全部门的秘密所有权 |
[32:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:17] | Basically, kickbacks. | 就是回扣 |
[32:19] | But what he found was something else. | 但他发现的不止这些 |
[32:21] | Two of his portfolio managers had taken on a new client. | 有两位部门经理受理了一位新客户 |
[32:24] | The Bahamas branch | 在巴哈马分部 |
[32:26] | Bank Lausanne International. | 洛桑国际银行 |
[32:28] | What was wrong with that? | 有什么不对吗 |
[32:29] | Bank Lausanne’s records revealed that | 洛桑银行的记录显示 |
[32:30] | It was actively trading with firms | 该帐户与多家桑加拉的公司 |
[32:32] | Doing business in sangala. | 存在合作贸易 |
[32:33] | – Sangala?! – It jumped out at Roger, too, | -桑加拉 -罗杰当时也不以为然 |
[32:36] | For obvious reasons, and digging deeper, | 表面没有问题 但深入调查后 |
[32:39] | He uncovered other blind accounts | 他发现一些可疑帐户 |
[32:40] | That were copying the bank’s trades. | 正在复制银行的交易 |
[32:42] | Which accounts? | 哪些帐户 |
[32:43] | Accounts that were traced to a senior member | 这些帐户追查至 |
[32:46] | Of your wife’s administration. | 你妻子的一位高级内阁 |
[32:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:52] | But whoever it was had a vested interest in the proposed | 不论是谁 此人利用军事行动 |
[32:55] | Military action. | 为自己牟利 |
[32:56] | Somebody who was betting against her, | 是某个不信任她的人 |
[32:58] | Who didn’t think she’d be able to pull it off politically? | 不相信她有能力取得政治胜利 |
[33:00] | Betting heavily in 10,000-share blocks. | 他以大量股份为赌注 |
[33:04] | Roger was a day or two away | 罗杰还差一两天 |
[33:06] | From presenting her with the evidence. | 就打算将证据交给总统 |
[33:09] | It’s all here. | 都在这里 |
[33:12] | Account numbers, | 账号 |
[33:14] | Trading records, everything that he knew. | 交易记录 他所知的一切 |
[33:18] | I’m sorry that I can’t help you out more. | 抱歉 我只能帮到这里 |
[33:19] | – Samantha… – I’ve given you all I can. | -萨曼莎 -我知道的都告诉你了 |
[33:22] | Do what you have to do, but leave me out of it. | 随你做什么 别牵连我 |
[33:25] | Please? | 求你了 |
[33:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:54] | Is tanner in there? | 坦纳在里面 |
[33:56] | Yes. his condition is still listed as critical. | 是的 他情况尚不稳定 |
[33:57] | Are his lawyers here yet? | 他的律师来了吗 |
[34:00] | No. but they will be any minute. | 还没 但随时会到 |
[34:02] | Okay, get down to the lobby and keep an eye out for them. | 去大厅盯着他们 |
[34:04] | Call me as soon as they enter the hospital. | 他们一进医院马上通知我 |
[34:06] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:07] | Come on. | 进来 |
[34:17] | Hello, Mr. Tanner. | 坦纳先生 |
[34:19] | I’m agent Walker. | 我是沃克探员 |
[34:21] | This is agent Gold. we’re with the FBI. | 这位是格尔探员 我们是联邦探员 |
[34:23] | I think you remember me. | 你应该记得我 |
[34:24] | I know you’re in pain, so I’ll make this brief. | 我知道你很疼 我长话短说 |
[34:28] | Tell me where Tony Almeida is. | 告诉我托尼·阿尔梅达在哪 |
[34:33] | Does Almeida have another base of operations? | 阿尔梅达还有其他行动据点吗 |
[34:36] | Is that where the CIP device is? | CIP装置是否在那里 |
[34:38] | My lawyers… | 我的律师 |
[34:40] | Cannot help you, Mr. Tanner. | 帮不了你 坦纳先生 |
[34:41] | You’re going to spend the rest of your life in prison | 你的余生将在监狱中度过 |
[34:44] | If you don’t cooperate. | 如果你不合作的话 |
[34:46] | But if you do, I give you my word, | 若你合作 我向你保证 |
[34:48] | I will personally vouch for you. | 我将为你提供担保 |
[34:51] | Helping me find the device can go a long way | 帮我找到装置能令你 |
[34:53] | Towards reducing your sentence. | 减轻多年的刑罚 |
[34:55] | I’m sorry. Is something funny? | 抱歉 有什么可笑的吗 |
[34:59] | They’d never let that happen. | 他们不会允许的 |
[35:01] | Who is they? Colonel Dubaku? | 他们是谁 杜巴库上校 |
[35:02] | Is that who tony almeida takes his orders from? | 托尼·阿尔梅达听他的指挥行动吗 |
[35:05] | Do you work for him too? | 你是否也为他工作 |
[35:10] | Go away. | 走开 |
[35:11] | Open your eyes, Mr. Tanner. | 睁开眼睛 坦纳先生 |
[35:15] | I said open your eyes. | 我叫你睁开眼睛 |
[35:17] | Look at me! Is Dubaku here in this country? | 看着我 杜巴库是否来到了美国 |
[35:20] | Does he have the device? | 他是否拿到了装置 |
[35:22] | Renee… Renee, Renee… | 蕾妮 蕾妮 蕾妮 |
[35:24] | Please. Renee… | 别这样 蕾妮 |
[35:28] | I don’t know what you’re doing. | 我不知道你在做什么 |
[35:29] | What are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[35:31] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[35:32] | Tanner’s lawyers just arrived. | 坦纳的律师到了 |
[35:34] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:41] | His legal team is here. | 他的法律后援团来了 |
[35:43] | I need you to stall them. | 我需要你拖住他们 |
[35:44] | Me? how am I supposed to do that? | 我 我该怎么做 |
[35:46] | I don’t care. make something up. | 我不管 你随意发挥 |
[35:47] | Just keep them out of this room as long as you can. | 必须尽量拖住他们 越久越好 |
[35:49] | I’m not comfortable with this. | 我觉得此举不妥 |
[35:50] | Comfortable with what? | 什么不妥 |
[35:51] | We are breaking about 50 federal guidelines | 我们违反了一大堆联邦条例 |
[35:54] | – Just by being here. – Listen to me, Janis. | -就为了来这里 -听我说 詹尼斯 |
[35:55] | This man is our only lead. | 此人是我们唯一的线索 |
[35:57] | That man asked for legal counsel. | 他要求法律顾问到场 |
[35:59] | I heard him. | 我听到了 |
[36:00] | Thousands of lives are at stake here. | 数千人命悬于此 |
[36:03] | We either bend the rules a little bit right now | 如果此时不歪曲一些规定 |
[36:05] | Or we lose this chance forever. | 我们将永远失去良机 |
[36:07] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I just… I can’t. | 抱歉 抱歉 我 我不能 |
[36:09] | Look, Tony Almeida and Jack Bauer | 听着 托尼·阿尔梅达和杰克·鲍尔 |
[36:11] | Escaped custody on my watch. | 在我眼皮底下逃脱 |
[36:13] | I have to make this right. | 我必须弥补过失 |
[36:16] | You either help me or you don’t. | 你帮不帮我 |
[36:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:47] | Excuse me. Gengtleman | 先生们 打扰了 |
[36:52] | You’re out of time, Mr. Tanner. | 你的时候不多了 坦纳 |
[36:53] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的事告诉我 |
[36:56] | You can do what you want to me. | 随你怎么处置我 |
[36:58] | I’m not going to tell you a damn thing. | 我半句话都不会告诉你 |
[37:05] | Who do you work for?! | 你在为谁卖命 |
[37:10] | You can’t do this… | 你不能这样 |
[37:12] | Where is Almeida? | 阿尔梅达在哪里 |
[37:14] | How do I find the CIP device? Tell me now. | CIP装置在哪里 快说 |
[37:19] | My lawyers… | 我的律师 |
[37:45] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[37:48] | You’re FBI. | 你是联邦探员 |
[37:50] | This is illegal. | 你这样做违法 |
[37:54] | I have rights. | 我有我的权利 |
[37:56] | I suggest you use your last breath wisely. | 我建议你的下句话要慎重 |
[38:04] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[38:28] | I assure you, I’m taking this very seriously. | 我向你保证我是认真对待这件事的 |
[38:30] | Then tell us where our client is. | 那就告诉我们客户在哪里 |
[38:32] | As I said, he was moved for security reasons. | 我说过出于安全原因 他换房了 |
[38:33] | Into the annex? | 转到了别间吗 |
[38:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[38:35] | Then why isn’t he there? | 那他怎么没在那里 |
[38:36] | Listen, if I can just get on the phone, I’ll call my office. | 不如我给办公室打个电话 |
[38:39] | We’ll get to the bottom of this… | 查个明白 |
[38:40] | We’ve had enough of your help, Agent Gold. | 用不着你帮忙了 古德探员 |
[38:42] | I… I’m genuinely confused too. | 我也很迷糊 |
[38:44] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[38:46] | We’re trying to find our client, Mr. Alan Tanner. | 我们的客户阿兰·坦纳先生在哪里 |
[38:49] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[38:53] | I’ve got a ventilator malfunction. | 有个呼吸机出现故障 |
[38:56] | Damn it! He’s coding! | 可恶 他快不行了 |
[38:58] | Get a team and a crash cart over here, STAT! | 去找人 去推急救车 快 |
[39:00] | Room 421, Tanner. | 421房 坦纳 |
[39:05] | It’s blocked or something. | 好像是堵住了 |
[39:06] | We have to get in there! | 我们得进去 |
[39:07] | I’m trying to! | 我在努力 |
[39:08] | Hello?! Open this door! | 喂 开门 |
[39:10] | This is an emergency! | 这是紧急情况 |
[39:12] | I can’t get the door open. It’s jammed! | 门打不开 卡住了 |
[39:14] | Is somebody in there with him? | 有人和他在里面吗 |
[39:20] | He’s all yours, Counselor. | 把他交给你了 律师 |
[39:21] | Wait a minute. We need to talk to you! | 等下 我们找你有事 |
[39:24] | You don’t want to know, Janis. Don’t ask. | 别问 詹妮斯 不是什么好事 |
[39:26] | Have Agent Alves drive you back to the office. | 让阿尔维斯送你回总部 |
[39:33] | Hillinger. | 希林格 |
[39:34] | Let me speak to Larry. | 让我和拉里说话 |
[39:35] | Sir, I’ve got Walker on the line. | 长官 沃克在线上 |
[39:41] | Did you get anything? | 有何消息 |
[39:42] | I may have a lead on Almeida. | 可能得到一条阿尔梅达的线索 |
[39:43] | Apparently, there’s a plot in place against the former prime minister Sangala. | 他们策划绑架前总理桑加拉 |
[39:47] | Matobo? | 马托波吗 |
[39:48] | Tanner says Almeida’s crew has a plan to abduct him. | 坦纳说阿尔梅达的手下密谋绑架他 |
[39:50] | When? | 何时 |
[39:51] | Pretty much now. | 差不多就是现在 |
[39:52] | Listen, Larry, if Almeida’s still a part of this, | 拉里 如果阿尔梅达仍参与此事 |
[39:53] | and we can get there before him, we can set a trap. | 我们可以提前赶到那里守株待兔 |
[39:55] | All right. | 好 |
[39:57] | I’ll alert the prime minister’s security detail | 我会警告总理的安保人员 |
[39:58] | and scramble a Tac Team. | 并派一支特警队过去 |
[40:00] | Matobo’s housed in a State Department residence: | 马托波住在国务院住宅区 |
[40:02] | 167 Foxhall Road | 地址是167 Foxhall Road |
[40:05] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[40:05] | Renee, do not go in alone. Wait for backup. | 蕾妮 不要单独行动 等我增援 |
[40:08] | Right. | 好 |
[40:21] | Yes. | 喂 |
[40:22] | Is this Major Etolo? | 是依托奥上校吗 |
[40:23] | It is. | 对 |
[40:24] | This is Special Agent Larry Moss, FBI. | 我是联调局的特工拉里·莫斯 |
[40:26] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[40:27] | Code: alpha alpha delta. | 口令是AAD |
[40:29] | Lock the prime minister down. | 拘禁总理 |
[40:30] | I repeat, lock him down. | 重复一遍 拘禁总理 |
[40:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[41:02] | We’re clear. Go. | 准备完毕 上 |
[41:12] | Where’s Matobo?! | 马托波在哪里 |
[41:13] | I don’t know… | 不知道 |
[41:13] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[41:17] | I got him! | 发现他了 |
[41:34] | Drop the weapon! Now! | 放下武器 快 |
[41:35] | Put the gun down! On your knees! | 放下枪 跪下 |
[41:40] | Where is Matobo? | 马托波在哪里 |
[41:42] | You will not be able to get to him now. | 你们现在别想抓到他 |
[42:25] | What is happening, Ule? | 出了什么事 乌雷 |
[42:27] | Who is doing this to us? | 他们是谁 |
[42:29] | Stay calm. It’s going to be all right. | 冷静 没事 |
[42:38] | It’s dead. | 电话坏了 |
[42:43] | What you got? | 什么情况 |
[42:43] | It’s a safe room; Reinforced concrete. | 是个避难所 钢筋混凝土结构 |
[42:47] | Why the hell didn’t we know about this? | 我们怎么就没想到这点 |
[42:52] | You have three seconds to open the door. | 给你三秒时间打开那道门 |
[42:54] | One… | 一 |
[42:55] | I can’t. | 打不开 |
[42:56] | Two… | 二 |
[42:57] | It can’t be unlocked from the outside. | 没法从外面打开 |
[42:59] | It can only be opened from the inside. | 只能从里面打开 |
[43:10] | Jack, if we leave here without Matobo, | 杰克 如果我们空手而回 |
[43:11] | we lose our only chance of getting at Dubaku. | 我们就会失去见到杜巴库的唯一机会 |