时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | This is Colonel Ike Dubaku. | 我是埃克·杜巴库上校 |
[00:17] | We have the CIP device. | 我们拥有CIP装置 |
[00:20] | We demand the complete withdrawal | 明日此时 |
[00:23] | of the U.S. Naval Strike Force | 美国的海军 |
[00:25] | by this time tomorrow. | 必须全部撤退 |
[00:27] | You are recalling the invasion force. | 你要撤兵 |
[00:30] | Well, that determination has yet to be made. | 此事尚需考虑 |
[00:32] | I implore you | 我请求你 |
[00:33] | do not abandon my country. | 别放弃我的国家 |
[00:35] | It’s Samantha Roth. | 是萨曼莎·罗斯 |
[00:38] | She says, she has new information | 她说她要告诉我 |
[00:39] | regarding my son’s death. | 犬子之死的新消息 |
[00:41] | Roger was tasked with auditing the brokers in his department. | 罗杰被安排审计部门内部的经纪人 |
[00:44] | He uncovered other blind accounts | 他发现了其他的地下账户 |
[00:46] | accounts that were traced to a senior member | 根据这些账户我们追查到 |
[00:47] | of your wife’s administration. | 你妻子的一位高级官员 |
[00:50] | It’s all here. | 你要的都在这里 |
[00:51] | Account numbers, trading records | 银行账号 交易记录 |
[00:52] | everything that he knew. | 他所知的一切 |
[00:54] | Bauer must have worked out this escape | 肯定是鲍尔和阿尔梅达的手下 |
[00:56] | with Almeida’s people. | 一起策划了逃跑 |
[00:57] | That son of a bitch played me. | 我被这混蛋给耍了 |
[00:59] | Had me believing the Bureau was compromised– | 他骗我说局里已遭渗透 |
[01:00] | someone on the inside working against us. | 有人在内部搞鬼 |
[01:02] | I realize now it was him all along. | 现如今我才知道都是他搞的鬼 |
[01:04] | He played us both. | 我们俩都被耍了 |
[01:06] | I’m going to make this right, Larry. | 我要挽回这个错误 拉里 |
[01:07] | Whatever it takes, I will find Bauer and Almeida. | 我要不惜代价找到鲍尔和阿尔梅达 |
[01:10] | You’re out of time, Mr. Tanner. Tell me what you know. | 你时间不多了 坦纳 把你知道的都说出来 |
[01:12] | I’m not going to tell you a damn thing. | 我半个字都不会说 |
[01:14] | Where is Almeida? | 阿尔梅达在哪里 |
[01:16] | Tanner says Almeida’s crew has a plan to abduct | 坦纳说阿尔梅达那伙人计划绑架 |
[01:18] | former Prime Minister of Sangala. | 桑加拉前总理 |
[01:19] | Matobo? | 马托波 |
[01:21] | – When? – Pretty much now. | -什么时候 -差不多是现在 |
[01:22] | Why didn’t you call the authorities? | 你为什么不让当局来处理 |
[01:24] | – He couldn’t, Jack. – Why not? | -他不能 杰克 -为什么 |
[01:25] | He found out Emerson’s client was Dubaku. | 他发现爱默生的客户正是杜巴库 |
[01:28] | That’s who you believe has agents inside the government. | 你认为他在政府里安插了间谍 |
[01:31] | Dubaku is the key to this thing, Jack. | 杜巴库是整件事的关键 |
[01:33] | If we’re going to uncover the conspiracy | 要想揭露这个阴谋 |
[01:35] | we have to get to him before he leaves the U.S. | 我们必须在他离开美国前找到他 |
[01:37] | – I got away from the FBI. – Yeah, I heard. | -我从联调局逃了出来 -听说了 |
[01:39] | I also heard it was Jack Bauer who broke you out. | 我还听说是杰克·鲍尔帮你逃脱的 |
[01:42] | He’s on board now. | 他是我们的人了 |
[01:44] | The package is a person. | “货”是一个人 |
[01:45] | Former Prime Minister Matobo of Sangala. | 桑加拉前总理 马托波 |
[01:49] | The assignment is to grab him, deliver him to Colonel Dubaku. | 任务就是抓住他 并移交给杜巴库上校 |
[01:55] | Where’s Matobo?! Where is he?! | 马托波在哪里 他在哪里 |
[02:02] | It’s a safe room; reinforced concrete. | 这是藏身处 钢筋混凝土结构 |
[02:04] | Jack, we leave here without Matobo | 杰克 如果我们空手而归 |
[02:06] | we lose our only chance of getting at Dubaku. | 就会失去抓住杜巴库的唯一机会 |
[02:16] | Matobo’s security chief | 马托波的警卫长说 |
[02:17] | said there’s a safe room at his residence. | 他住处有一个藏身处 |
[02:19] | They should have him and his wife locked down by now. | 他们夫妇应该已经进入躲避 |
[02:21] | They’ll be safe till your team gets there. | 他们不会有事 |
[02:23] | Your priority is to grab Almeida and bring him back here. | 抓阿尔梅达是要务 把他带回来 |
[02:26] | We’ll make every effort to use nonlethal force | 我们会尽量使用非致命武器 |
[02:28] | but Almeida’s crew is ex-military. | 但阿尔梅达那伙人都是军人出身 |
[02:30] | They’re going to be hard to subdue | 要制服他们不太容易 |
[02:32] | unless my men can return fire. | 除非我的人可以回击 |
[02:33] | I understand you’ll be exposing your men | 你的人将置身险境 我理解 |
[02:35] | – but it’s a risk you need to take. – Sir… | -但是你必须冒这个险 -长官 |
[02:37] | Almeida is the only viable lead we’ve got | 阿尔梅达是目前唯一能帮我们 |
[02:39] | to retrieve the CIP device. | 取回CIP装置的人 |
[02:41] | You need to bring him in alive, is that understood? | 一定要留活口 明白吗 |
[02:43] | Understood. | 明白 |
[02:46] | Let’s move out. | 行动 |
[02:47] | We’ll get our updates in the van. | 上车后会得到最新情况 |
[02:52] | Open the safe room. | 打开藏身处大门 |
[02:59] | I will keep going until you open the door. | 我会打到你开门为止 |
[03:03] | I’ve already told you. | 我说过 |
[03:05] | Once it’s closed, you can only open it from the inside. | 门一旦关闭 就只能从里面打开 |
[03:07] | Do whatever you want to me | 随你怎样处置我 |
[03:10] | but you will never get into that room. | 但你永远都进不去 |
[03:17] | We’ve got to get Matobo. | 我们必须抓到马托波 |
[03:19] | Without him, we’ve got nothing. | 抓不到他 我们将一无所获 |
[03:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:27] | – Find a way in yet? – No. | -想到办法进去了吗 -没有 |
[03:30] | Litvak, any luck reconnecting the intercom? | 利特法克 有办法重接内部通话线路吗 |
[03:33] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[03:35] | I’m working on it. | 正在试 |
[03:43] | Sir, this just came in… | 长官 刚才收到 |
[03:45] | I’m in the middle of a field op, Erika. | 我正在指挥外勤行动 艾丽卡 |
[03:47] | I don’t really have a lot of time right now. | 现在没空 |
[03:48] | It’s from the attorney general. | 司法部长发过来的 |
[03:49] | I think you should make time for this. | 我觉得你该抽空看看 |
[03:51] | – What is it? – Tanner’s lawyers are filing a complaint | -什么东西 -坦纳的律师正准备 |
[03:53] | against the Bureau. | 投诉联调局 |
[04:12] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[04:13] | Renee, it’s me. | 蕾妮 是我 |
[04:14] | I’m less than 15 minutes away from Matobo’s house. | 十五分钟内我会抵达马托波家 |
[04:16] | When I get there, I’ll recon for the Tac Team. | 到达后我会给战术小组侦查 |
[04:18] | – Stop a second. – What? | -等下 -怎么 |
[04:21] | This information about Matobo being abducted… | 你是如何得知 |
[04:25] | tell me how you got it | 马托波正遭绑一事 |
[04:26] | You know how I got it–I questioned Tanner. | 你应该知道啊 审问坦纳得来的 |
[04:28] | – You questioned him? – Yeah. | -你审问他了 -对 |
[04:32] | Tanner’s lawyers are saying | 坦纳的律师说 |
[04:33] | you locked them out of his hospital room, | 你把他们锁在医院病房外 |
[04:35] | then cut off his ventilator. | 切断了他的呼吸机 |
[04:37] | They said you applied pressure to his gunshot wound | 他们还说你向他的伤口施压 |
[04:40] | We needed Almeida’s location | 我们得找到阿尔梅达 |
[04:41] | Tanner was not about to cooperate | 坦纳不配合 |
[04:42] | So you tortured him. | 所以你就严刑逼供 |
[04:48] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[04:52] | I got the information we needed. | 我拿到了所需情报 |
[04:53] | Information that may not even be valid. | 情报真假尚不明了 |
[04:56] | You know as well as I do, | 你我心知肚明 |
[04:57] | Coercive interrogation is unreliable. | 严刑逼供不可靠 |
[04:59] | – No, Tanner was not lying. – You know that? | -不 坦纳没说谎 -你怎么知道 |
[05:01] | how do you know he wasn’t just telling you what you wanted to hear? | 他不是顺水推舟骗你的 |
[05:03] | I’ll find out when I get to Matobo’s house. | 等到了马托波那 就清楚了 |
[05:05] | No, you’re not going to Matobo’s. | 不行 不准你去那 |
[05:06] | You’re coming back here to the office. | 你马上给我回办公室来 |
[05:07] | The attorney general is sending somebody here, | 司法部长派人来 |
[05:09] | and you’re going to tell him everything that happened. | 你要跟他汇报发生的一切 |
[05:11] | Larry… | 拉里 |
[05:12] | it’s my fault that Bauer and Almeida are still at large. | 鲍尔跟阿尔梅达跑掉是我的错 |
[05:14] | Please, let me play this out. | 求你了 让我了解此事 |
[05:16] | I will deal with the consequences | 找到CIP装置后 |
[05:17] | after we find the CIP device. | 一切责任我来承担 |
[05:19] | No, the field team is on the way, they can handle this. | 不行 外勤组已经出发 他们处理就行了 |
[05:21] | Renee, | 蕾妮 |
[05:23] | get back here now. | 马上给我回来 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry, Larry, | 对不起 拉里 |
[05:28] | but I need to make this right. | 我必须弥补过错 |
[05:30] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[05:36] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[05:45] | I’m glad you’re all right, babe. | 你没事太好了 宝贝 |
[05:47] | The flight attendant said something about us getting | 机务人员说 |
[05:49] | a priority clearance to land. | 我们得到优先降落权 |
[05:50] | Uh, you got lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[05:52] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[05:53] | I mean, it happened just after we spoke, | 咱俩通话后 飞机就获得了优先降落权 |
[05:55] | so I thought maybe you had something to do with it. | 我总感觉 这件事跟你有关 |
[05:58] | Me? How could I have done anything? | 我吗 我怎么可能做得到 |
[06:00] | Listen, I might be late tonight. | 听我说 我今天回家会晚些 |
[06:03] | There’s a lot going on at work. | 这有好多工作要做 |
[06:04] | I haven’t seen you in a week. | 我都一个星期没见到你了 |
[06:06] | I thought we could spend some time together. | 咱们也应该在一起 |
[06:08] | Dinner, and maybe… | 吃个晚餐 或者 |
[06:11] | …you know. | 那个一下 |
[06:13] | Sorry, I have to go. I have to get back to work. | 对不起 我得挂了 工作繁忙 |
[06:15] | Call me later. | 再打给我 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:19] | Did you deploy the field teams? | 外勤组布置妥当了吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah, they just left. | 是的 他们刚出发 |
[06:22] | We need to coordinate with Matobo’s security chief | 我们得跟马托波的警卫长协调 |
[06:24] | get him back on the line. | 再打电话给他 |
[06:38] | These people, they work for Dubaku, don’t they? | 这些人为杜巴库卖命 是不是 |
[06:41] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[06:43] | Yes, probably. | 是的 或许是 |
[06:45] | But if they wanted me dead,I would be dead. | 但如果他们想杀我 我早已经死了 |
[06:47] | Then what do they want? | 那他们想干吗 |
[06:48] | Names. | 名单 |
[06:50] | Names? | 名单 |
[06:52] | Of my allies inside Sangala. | 桑加拉内部 与我同盟者的名单 |
[06:55] | You would die before you exposed them, they know that. | 你宁死也不会说的 他们很清楚 |
[06:58] | Yes, they do, but.. | 是的 他们知道 但是 |
[07:05] | Then it’s me. | 问题在我这 |
[07:10] | It’s me. | 问题出在我这 |
[07:12] | They want to use me to get you to talk? | 他们打算以我为要挟 逼你说出来 |
[07:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:17] | We’ll be safe in here until they leave. | 我们在这里很安全 他们走了就好了 |
[07:20] | Ule, I’m scared. | 乌勒 我害怕 |
[07:22] | Alama, listen to me. | 阿拉玛 听我说 |
[07:23] | We need to stay calm. | 我们得冷静 |
[07:25] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会平安无事的 |
[07:26] | The FBI knows we are here. | 联调局知道我们被困于此 |
[07:28] | They’ll come for us soon. | 他们会火速前来营救我们 |
[07:30] | Okay? | 别担心 |
[07:32] | Mr. Matobo? | 马托波先生 |
[07:39] | I know you can see and hear me. | 我知道您能听见 也能看见我 |
[07:42] | Come out now and nobody has to get hurt. | 出来吧 不必有人受伤 |
[07:44] | You are wasting your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[07:50] | Come out now or I will kill your man. | 快出来 不然我会杀了你的手下 |
[07:53] | You have one minute. | 给你一分钟时间 |
[08:03] | Fifty… | 50秒 |
[08:07] | I am prepared to die, sir. | 我愿为您捐躯 长官 |
[08:10] | For you and for Sangala. | 为了您 为了桑加拉 |
[08:17] | Eto’o is right. | 埃托奥说得对 |
[08:19] | Without you,Sangala has no leader. | 没有了你 桑加拉就失去了领袖 |
[08:23] | The people need you. | 人民需要你 |
[08:30] | 30 seconds. | 还剩30秒 |
[08:33] | Eto’o’s courage is stronger than your threats. | 埃托奥是不会被你吓倒的 |
[08:37] | He is willing to die. | 他已准备牺牲 |
[08:39] | And for that sacrifice he has my eternal gratitude, | 对他所做的牺牲 我将永世感怀 |
[08:43] | and the gratitude of the people of Sangala. | 桑加拉的人民也会永远感激他 |
[08:48] | Ten seconds. | 还剩10秒 |
[08:58] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[09:17] | I just got through to him 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前我还跟他通过话呢 |
[09:18] | Well, he’s not answering now. | 但是他现在没接 |
[09:20] | Then get me someone else at the residence. | 那就再打给住所的其他人 |
[09:23] | It’s the FBI. | 是联调局 |
[09:28] | Does the FBI know we’re here? | 联调局知道我们在这 |
[09:35] | Tanner. | 是坦纳告密了 |
[09:36] | He’s the only one who knew we were grabbing Matobo. | 只有他知道我们的计划 |
[09:38] | He must have talked. | 他肯定是招了 |
[09:39] | Sir, we need to go before they get here. | 长官 我们得在他们到达之前离开 |
[09:41] | Not without Matobo. | 不能留下马托波 |
[09:42] | Those walls are two feet thick. | 这些墙有两英尺厚 |
[09:44] | Even if we blow a hole with a shaped charge | 就算用聚能弹炸开一个洞 |
[09:46] | they’ll kill everyone inside. | 里面的人也活不了 |
[09:47] | I think I found a way. | 我找到办法了 |
[09:48] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 什么 |
[09:49] | We can gas them out. | 我们用毒气把他们逼出来 |
[09:50] | – We don’t have anything! – We’ll find something! | -我们没有毒气 -那就想办法弄来 |
[09:52] | There’s a ventilation system | 有一个通风系统 |
[09:53] | running straight into the safe room. | 直通藏身处 |
[09:55] | If I can feed the gas through that, it’ll flush ’em out. | 如果能通气进去 就能把他们逼出来 |
[09:57] | The FBI is coming! | 联调局马上就来了 |
[09:58] | They won’t be here for at least 15 minutes. | 他们15分钟之内到不了 |
[10:00] | What are you talking about? How do you know? | 你在说什么 你怎么知道 |
[10:01] | If they knew anything before we got here | 若他们在我们到达之前就知道了 |
[10:03] | they’d have evacuated Matobo. | 他们会立刻转移马托波 |
[10:04] | That’s just guesswork. | 那只是猜测 |
[10:05] | The tac teams are staged out of the DC branch office | 战术小组已不在特区内 |
[10:08] | That’s 21 miles from here, with traffic. | 他们离这有21里 |
[10:10] | That gives us at least 15 minutes. | 我们至少有15分钟 |
[10:11] | We’re not leaving without Matobo. | 我们不能留下马托波 |
[10:13] | That’s what Dubaku is paying us for. | 杜巴库雇我们就是为了这个 |
[10:15] | – You’re not seriously considering… – Shut up! | -你该不会是真打算 -闭嘴 |
[10:17] | What kind of gas are you talking about? | 你说的是哪种气体 |
[10:18] | Ammonium dysterate. | 双硬脂铵 |
[10:20] | We can make it from basic household products. | 从普通日用品中就能制备出来 |
[10:22] | – Do it. – Tony, give me a hand. | -就这么办 -托尼 帮我一把 |
[10:32] | Jack, you do know ammonium dysterate could kill them | 杰克 你知道如果用双硬脂铵 |
[10:35] | as easily as flush them out. | 他们很可能在被逼出来之前就会死 |
[10:36] | That’s a chance we’re gonna have to take. | 我们必须赌一把 |
[10:37] | Delivering Matobo is our only chance | 运送马托波是我们唯一 |
[10:39] | to get to Dubaku and the CIP device. | 接近杜巴库和CIP装置的机会 |
[10:43] | I got it. Grab those bowls. | 行了 拿上这些碗 |
[11:25] | Gotten into the vent yet? | 进入通风口了吗 |
[11:26] | Yeah! | 是 |
[11:27] | The FBI will be here any minute. | 联调局马上就到了 |
[12:12] | Mr. Matobo… | 马托波先生 |
[12:14] | we’ve accessed the air intake to your safe room. | 我们已控制藏身处的通风口 |
[12:18] | We are now feeding in ammonium dysterate gas. | 现在正释放双硬脂铵气体 |
[12:21] | If you do not open the door you will die. | 若不开门 你将必死无疑 |
[12:24] | I believe that you are willing to sacrifice your life. | 我相信你愿意牺牲自己的生命 |
[12:28] | But are you also willing | 但是您愿意 |
[12:29] | to sentence your wife to death? | 让您的妻子也因你而死吗 |
[12:34] | Ule… | 乌勒 |
[12:42] | You know what they will do if we open the door. | 你知道开门的后果 |
[12:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:49] | I can’t let them force me to name names. | 我不能让他们逼我说出那些名字 |
[12:54] | Our cause is more important than we are. | 国家的事业比我们重要的多 |
[13:03] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[13:15] | – Janis Gold? – Yes? | -詹尼斯·古德 -是我 |
[13:17] | I’m Raymond Howell | 我是雷蒙德·哈维尔 |
[13:19] | from the Attorney General’s office | 来自司法部长办公室 |
[13:20] | Is there some place we can talk? | 我们到哪里谈谈 |
[13:21] | – About? – What happened at the hospital, Ms. Gold. | -谈什么 -医院的事 古德小姐 |
[13:24] | Agent Walker’s being accused | 沃克探员被指控 |
[13:25] | of torturing your suspect. | 虐待嫌疑人 |
[13:27] | He’s not my suspect, I have no idea what happened | 他不是我的嫌疑人 我不知道 |
[13:29] | after I left that room, I am not involved. | 我离开房间之后发生了什么 跟我无关 |
[13:31] | The suspect’s attorneys claim that you sent them | 嫌疑人的律师称 你把他们 |
[13:34] | to the wrong hospital room | 引去了错误的病房 |
[13:35] | to buy Agent Walker more time. | 来给沃克探员争取更多时间 |
[13:37] | So it sounds to me like you were involved. | 在我看来 这跟你有关 |
[13:39] | This is going to have to wait. | 你得等等 |
[13:40] | Janis, I need you on comm, now. Agent Moss | -詹尼斯 我需要你设置通信 -莫斯探员 |
[13:42] | – the A.G. personally initiated this investigation. – Howell | -司法部长亲自对此立案调查 -哈维尔 |
[13:45] | open your eyes, we have a situation. | 你自己看看 我们有紧急情况 |
[13:46] | She cannot deal with this right now. | 她现在不能处理此事 |
[13:48] | Please | 拜托 |
[13:49] | have a seat. Come here. | 坐一下 过来 |
[13:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:51] | We think Almeida and his crew may already at Matobo’s. | 估计阿尔梅达一伙已到达马托波住所 |
[13:53] | And we can’t reach Renee to warn her. | 我们联系不上蕾妮 无法通知她 |
[13:55] | – Why can’t you reach her? – When I heard what she did | -为何联系不上 -我听说她的所作所为 |
[13:57] | to Tanner, I ordered her back to headquarters | 我命令她回总部来 |
[13:59] | to talk to the A.G’s office | 向司法部长办公室报告 |
[14:00] | and she, uh, refused, turned off her cell. | 她拒绝了 还关掉了手机 |
[14:04] | I need you running point on SWAT. | 我要你布置特警组布点 |
[14:05] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Hillinger, keep trying to reach Renee. | 希林格 继续联络蕾妮 |
[14:42] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[14:43] | Put more gas in! | 放更多的毒气进去 |
[14:44] | If we do, it’ll kill them instantly. | 那样他们会马上送命的 |
[14:51] | How much time is it going to take, Jack? | 杰克 还要多久 |
[14:55] | It’s up to them. | 这要看他们 |
[15:02] | I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸 |
[15:05] | Just close your eyes, let it happen. | 闭上眼睛 从容以对 |
[15:10] | I know if we open that door, it will be worse. | 如果打开门 后果更是不堪设想 |
[15:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:34] | Alama, no! | 阿拉玛 不要 |
[15:39] | Get him out of there! | 快把他带出来 |
[15:41] | Get the woman, too. | 这女人也带走 |
[15:50] | Just breathe, you’ll be all right. | 深呼吸 你不会有事的 |
[15:52] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[15:53] | Okay, let’s go! | 好了 快撤 |
[15:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[16:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:29] | It’s Moss. | 我是莫斯 |
[16:31] | Larry, it’s Renee. | 拉里 我是蕾妮 |
[16:33] | Renee, listen. | 蕾妮 听着 |
[16:34] | Bauer and Almeida may already be at Matobo’s. | 鲍尔和阿尔梅达可能已在马托波住处 |
[16:36] | They are, I’ve got a visual on them | 的确 我看到他们 |
[16:37] | loading Matobo and his wife into a truck. | 正把马托波夫妇装上卡车 |
[16:39] | – Where the hell is SWAT? – How long for SWAT? | -特警组跑哪里去了 -还有多久 |
[16:41] | They’re still about five minutes out. | 还差五分钟 |
[16:42] | Renee, listen to me, I want you | 蕾妮 退后 |
[16:44] | to stand down and fallback until they get there. | 等待特警组支援 |
[16:46] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:47] | Let me just get a plate on the vehicle. | 让我搞清楚车牌号 |
[16:49] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[16:52] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[16:56] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[16:58] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:01] | Janis, try getting her back. | 詹尼斯 再联系她 |
[17:04] | Whose SWAT team will be first on scene? | 哪支特警队会先到现场 |
[17:06] | Remick’s. | 里梅克队 |
[17:08] | Get him for me, now. | 我要和他通话 快 |
[17:09] | Move! | 给我走开 |
[17:14] | Mr. Emerson! | 爱默生先生 |
[17:16] | Far as I can tell, she’s alone. | 就我观察 她是一个人 |
[17:20] | Damn you, Bauer, you son of a bitch. | 该死的鲍尔 你个狗娘养的 |
[17:26] | She’s FBI. | 她是联调局的人 |
[17:28] | Her name is Walker. She’s the one that pulled me | 她叫沃克 是她把我从参议院听证会里 |
[17:30] | out of the Senate hearing to help find Tony. | 弄出来寻找托尼 |
[17:32] | Don’t be stupid. | 别干傻事 |
[17:33] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[17:34] | How much does Tanner know about your operation? | 坦纳对你的计划了解多少 |
[17:37] | Enough to cause problems. | 足够多了 |
[17:38] | We need to find out from her what he | 我们要从她那里搞清楚 |
[17:40] | told the FBI– till then | 他对联调局说了多少 在此之前 |
[17:41] | – we do nothing. – He’s right, David. | -先留她活口 -大卫 他说得对 |
[17:43] | We need to be sure nothing else has been compromised. | 我们要弄清有没有其他消息泄露出去 |
[17:47] | Get her in the cage. | 把她带上车 |
[17:49] | Don’t you touch me. | 别碰我 |
[17:54] | – Get your hands off of me! – Shut up or I will | -把你的手拿开 -闭嘴 不然 |
[17:56] | shut you up. | 有你好看 |
[18:02] | She’s clean. | 她身上没武器 |
[18:03] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[18:35] | – Do you have Matobo? – Yeah. | -抓到马托波了 -没错 |
[18:36] | And the wife, but we ran | 还有他老婆 但我们 |
[18:38] | into a complication. | 出了些岔子 |
[18:39] | A complication? | 什么岔子 |
[18:41] | FBI knew about the operation. | 联调局已经知道了这次行动 |
[18:42] | Which means Tanner talked. | 说明坦纳已经泄密了 |
[18:44] | – I don’t like this. – No, neither do I. | -这不是什么好消息 -我也不希望这样 |
[18:46] | We got one of their agents | 我们抓到了他们的一个探员 |
[18:47] | with us, her name’s Walker. | 她叫沃克 |
[18:49] | I need you to check | 联络你在 |
[18:50] | with your source at the Bureau, | 局里的眼线 |
[18:52] | find out how much she knows. | 看她知道多少 |
[18:53] | – All right. – If your source doesn’t come up | -好的 -如果你的内线没查出什么 |
[18:55] | with anything, we’ll interrogate her when we get there. | 我们到了以后再拷问她 |
[19:00] | Can’t believe I trusted you. | 我居然相信了你 |
[19:05] | You lying son of a bitch. | 你这个婊子养的骗子 |
[19:31] | This is important, man. | 老哥 事关重大 |
[19:33] | To him and me. | 对他 对我都很重要 |
[19:36] | Thanks, appreciate it. | 多谢 感激不尽 |
[19:39] | Any luck? | 有何进展 |
[19:40] | Yes, sir. | 有 先生 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry it took so long, | 我很抱歉花了这么久 |
[19:42] | but I tracked down a friend who does crypto | 我有个朋友给在私人企业 |
[19:44] | for the private sector– he says he should | 做解密业务 他说他可以 |
[19:46] | be able to crack the files on the thumb-drive. | 把U盘上的文件解密 |
[19:48] | Provided the, uh, encryption isn’t military grade or better. | 只要不是军用或以上级别的加密手段 |
[19:50] | I doubt Roger would have had access to anything like that. | 我认为罗杰接触不到这些 |
[19:54] | He also said you’d have a lot easier job | 他还说如果你找国安局帮忙 |
[19:56] | if you just went to the NSA. | 事情就容易多了 |
[19:57] | Not until we know | 我们得先搞清楚 |
[19:59] | how badly my wife’s administration’s been compromised. | 我太太的内阁中有多少人已被收买 |
[20:01] | My friend said he’d meet us at his apartment in 20 minutes. | 我朋友说20分钟后在他家见面 |
[20:04] | Do you trust him? | 他能信得过吗 |
[20:06] | Yes | 是的 |
[20:08] | Samantha says the documents would prove | 萨曼莎说这些文件能证明 |
[20:10] | my son was murdered. | 我儿子是被谋杀的 |
[20:12] | I’ll make sure he understands this can’t go anywhere. | 我会告诉他此事不可外泄 |
[20:17] | Thank you, Brian. | 谢谢你 布莱恩 |
[20:20] | You don’t know what it’s been like. | 你不了解我这些日子的感受 |
[20:23] | All this time knowing in my bones | 一直以来 从骨子里 我就深信 |
[20:26] | Roger didn’t commit suicide | 罗杰是不会自杀的 |
[20:27] | and having people just tolerate me | 人们一直忍受着我这种想法 |
[20:30] | tell me it was my grief talking. | 告诉我 我只是伤心才那么说 |
[20:34] | I’m going to find the people who did this to my son Brian. | 我一定要找到杀我儿子的凶手 布莱恩 |
[20:38] | And I am going to make them pay. | 我要让他们血债血偿 |
[20:41] | Sir if I may… | 长官 请恕我多嘴 |
[20:43] | What is it? | 说吧 |
[20:45] | Shouldn’t you at least tell the President | 你至少应该知会总统阁下 |
[20:46] | what you’re doing? | 告诉她你的打算 |
[20:50] | I can’t take this to my wife… | 现在不能告诉她 |
[20:53] | until I can prove it. | 我得先确认此事不假 |
[21:02] | You wanted to see me? | 您要见我 |
[21:05] | One thing I’ve learned: | 有件事我晓得 |
[21:06] | presidents don’t make new friends. | 总统交不到新朋友 |
[21:10] | That’s why they lean on their old ones. | 所以有事情他们会找老朋友 |
[21:17] | I’ll need your support Ethan. | 我需要你的支持 伊桑 |
[21:20] | I’m going to authorize | 我要下令 |
[21:21] | the military operation in Sangala as planned. | 依计划开始对桑加拉的军事行动 |
[21:24] | Madame President… | 总统阁下 |
[21:25] | You don’t need to list the consequences, Ethan. | 你无需提醒我后果 伊桑 |
[21:27] | Any action I take in West Africa | 我在西非做的任何行动 |
[21:29] | will likely result in a terrorist attack here | 都可能导致我们遭受恐怖袭击 |
[21:32] | but if I take no action, an entire generation | 但我若不采取行动 全桑加拉的人民 |
[21:35] | of Sangalans will be wiped out. | 将会被屠杀殆尽 |
[21:38] | Your critics will point out | 舆论会指责 |
[21:39] | you took an oath to protect the people of this country. | 您宣誓保护本国人民 |
[21:42] | And the way to do that | 正是为了达到这个目的 |
[21:44] | is not give in to blackmail and threats. | 我才不会向勒索与恐吓屈服 |
[21:48] | Ethan… | 伊桑 |
[21:50] | taking a stand against the genocide in Sangala | 抵抗桑加拉的屠杀暴政 |
[21:53] | has reestablished our leadership and our moral authority | 已经使我们在世界上 |
[21:57] | in the eyes of the world. | 重塑了领袖地位和道德权威 |
[21:58] | I cannot and I will not back down. | 我不能 也不会退缩的 |
[22:02] | Yes? | 说 |
[22:04] | Madame President, Secretary of State Stevens | 总统阁下 国务卿史蒂文斯 |
[22:06] | is here to see you. | 前来找您 |
[22:07] | – It’s urgent. – Send him in. | -有要事相商 -叫他进来 |
[22:10] | What is it Joe? | 出什么事情了 乔 |
[22:13] | The FBI just reported | 联调局刚汇报说 |
[22:14] | that Prime Minister Matobo and his wife | 总理马托波及其夫人 |
[22:15] | were abducted from their residence. | 在他们的住处被绑架了 |
[22:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[22:18] | Abducted by whom? | 被谁绑架的 |
[22:20] | His bodyguards identified Jack Bauer and Tony Almeida | 保镖辨认出了杰克·鲍尔和托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[22:22] | as two of the men involved | 他们两人参与其中 |
[22:23] | which means Dubaku has the CIP device and Matobo. | 杜巴库已同时拥有CIP装置和马托波 |
[22:28] | Where is the FBI on finding him? | 联调局的搜寻结果如何 |
[22:29] | Do they have any active leads? | 有线索么 |
[22:30] | Not yet Madame President. | 还没有 总统阁下 |
[22:32] | They’re just beginning the search operation. | 他们刚开始搜寻工作 |
[22:33] | I think we need to talk | 咱们得谈谈 |
[22:35] | about how Matobo’s abduction affects the invasion. | 马托波遭绑架对进军的影响 |
[22:40] | Matobo is the only man with enough popular support | 在进军之后 只有马托波有着广泛支持 |
[22:41] | and strength to lead Sangala after an invasion. | 和实力去领导桑加拉 |
[22:44] | Without him,the country would collapse | 没有他 国家将四分五裂 |
[22:46] | in complete bloodshed and chaos. | 陷入混乱之中 |
[22:48] | Which means the best course of action may be | 因此 如今的上策 |
[22:50] | to meet Dubaku’s demand and withdraw our forces. | 或是是满足杜巴库的要求 撤兵 |
[22:54] | The best course of action | 上策 |
[22:56] | is to find Matobo and the people who took him. | 是找到杜巴库和绑架他的人 |
[23:01] | And make sure the FBI brings in every relevant agency. | 让联调局与各相关机构协调合作 |
[23:05] | Yes ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[23:08] | So… where do we stand with your decision | 那么 关于进军 |
[23:10] | to go through with the invasion? | 您到底想如何决定 |
[23:14] | We still have 30 minutes before Dubaku’s deadline. | 离杜巴库的时限还有30分钟 |
[23:18] | I want Matobo found by then. | 在此之前必须找到马托波 |
[23:21] | I just sent you new search coordinates. | 我刚发给了你新搜查坐标 |
[23:23] | Upload a grid to the ground teams please. | 请给外勤组上更新坐标 |
[23:26] | I already did; they’re adjusting their perimeter now. | 我已经做了 他们正调整搜寻范围 |
[23:28] | All right thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:31] | Listen Erika. | 听着 艾丽卡 |
[23:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry I was a jerk before. | 先前我发神经 很抱歉 |
[23:35] | You’re worried about your wife on a plane. | 你只是担心你的妻子 |
[23:37] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[23:38] | She’s on the ground now. | 她已经在地面上了 |
[23:39] | Her plane landed; she got lucky. | 她的飞机降落了 幸运之极 |
[23:42] | That’s great news. | 那太好了 |
[23:43] | I’m glad she’s okay. | 她没事我真高兴 |
[23:45] | Hey Sean. | 西恩 |
[23:48] | I can’t stop thinking about last night. | 昨晚的事 我一直不能释怀 |
[23:50] | Yeah me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[23:55] | Sean, I need you to babysit the downloads on my computer. | 西恩 我需要你帮我照看下电脑 |
[23:57] | They’re coming in from the forensics team | 我正下载鉴证组从马托波住处 |
[23:59] | at Matobo’s residence. | 传来的数据 |
[24:04] | Now please. | 现在就去 |
[24:06] | Okay sure. | 好的 当然 |
[24:11] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[24:14] | Remick’s team just finished | 雷米克的小组刚完成 |
[24:15] | a sweep of the Matobo residence. | 对马托波住址的地毯式搜查 |
[24:17] | He’s on line two if you want to talk to him. | 你要想跟他通话 他在2号线 |
[24:19] | Janis wait. | 等等 詹尼斯 |
[24:20] | Did you find Renee? | 找到蕾妮了吗 |
[24:23] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[24:24] | But one of Matobo’s bodyguards | 马托波的保镖 |
[24:25] | saw her being taken by Bauer and Almeida. | 看见她被鲍尔和阿尔梅达带走 |
[24:27] | Then she’s alive. | 那她还活着 |
[24:29] | She’s with the Matobos. | 她和马托波在一起 |
[24:30] | We’ll run a trace on her cell. | 追踪她的手机 |
[24:33] | Can’t do that, sir. | 无法追踪 长官 |
[24:34] | We recovered Agent Walker’s phone and weapon on-site. | 现场发现沃克探员的手机和武器 |
[24:37] | Forensics is still sweeping the scene. | 鉴证组正在检查现场 |
[24:39] | All right, I want to be the first to know | 等有了结果 |
[24:41] | if they find something. Yes, sir. | -第一个告诉我 -好的 |
[24:46] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[24:48] | get Renee’s picture and description out to all agencies. | 将蕾妮的照片和体貌特征发到各处 |
[24:51] | Put me in the queue | 随时向我更新 |
[24:53] | for a real-time update from Homeland. | 国土安全局的最新进展 |
[24:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:56] | Janis. | 詹尼斯 |
[24:58] | I want everybody in this office | 让本办公室的每个人 |
[25:01] | to make finding her their top priority. | 都以找到她为首要任务 |
[25:04] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[25:05] | It is. | 明白 |
[25:09] | Are you going to be okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[25:16] | Just get to work. | 回去工作 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you, sir. | 对不起 我没有保护好您 阁下 |
[25:44] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 不需要道歉 |
[25:52] | How much are they paying you, Jack? | 杰克 他们给了你多少钱 |
[25:55] | I hope it’s enough | 我希望 |
[25:56] | to live with yourself when they kill innocent Americans | 当他们拿CIP装置杀死无辜的美国人后 |
[25:58] | with the CIP device. | 这钱够你用 |
[26:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:02] | How many people will die because of what you’re doing? | 你的所作所为将令多少人死去 |
[26:06] | Emerson. | 爱默生 |
[26:08] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[26:09] | Agent Walker broke Tanner. | 沃克探员让坦纳招了 |
[26:11] | How much did Tanner spill? | 坦纳说了多少 |
[26:12] | Other than the details of Matobo’s abduction, nothing. | 只说了绑架马托波的细节 |
[26:16] | – You’re sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[26:17] | Walker is extraneous. | 沃克无足轻重 |
[26:20] | Kill her before you get here. | 来之前干掉她 |
[26:22] | Okay, we’ll be with you soon. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[26:23] | Be quick about it. | 快点 |
[26:24] | Dubaku’s anxious to get his hands on the prime minister. | 杜巴库急于见到总理 |
[26:29] | Nichols checked with his source at the Bureau. | 尼科尔斯问过联调局的内线 |
[26:31] | Walker doesn’t know anything | 沃克不知道任何 |
[26:32] | that can compromise the operation. | 有关行动的消息 |
[26:35] | You trust Nichols’ source? | 你相信尼科尔斯的内线吗 |
[26:36] | Nichols does. | 他相信 |
[26:37] | That’s good enough for me. | 这就够了 |
[26:39] | Litvak, change of plan. | 利特法克 计划改变 |
[26:41] | Take a right on Morrison Avenue. | 莫里森大街口右转 |
[26:45] | What’s on Morrison? | 莫里森那有什么 |
[26:47] | Abandoned construction site– we’ll dump her there. | 废弃的工地 我们把她抛尸于此 |
[26:53] | Shouldn’t we find out for ourselves what she knows? | 安全起见 应该先弄清楚她知道多少 |
[26:56] | Nichols wants her out of the way | 尼科尔斯要我们先除掉她 |
[26:58] | before we deliver Matobo. | 再送马托波去 |
[27:24] | I understand your deployment’s stretched thin | 我理解你们的已全力部署 |
[27:26] | but one of our own agents is missing. | 但我们一名探员失踪了 |
[27:27] | That’s a priority, too. | 这也很重要 |
[27:29] | Look, look, I don’t care where you find the men. | 听着 我不管你去哪找人手 |
[27:32] | Just get them out there looking. | 马上派他们出去搜寻 |
[27:36] | I’ve never seen him like that. | 从未见过他这样 |
[27:38] | He looks like his head’s going to explode. | 好像火烧眉毛了 |
[27:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:40] | Well, I’m not surprised. | 我倒不惊讶 |
[27:42] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[27:43] | Meaning it’s fairly obvious he has feelings for Renee. | 很明显 他很在乎蕾妮 |
[27:45] | Why do you think that? | 为什么会这样想 |
[27:48] | Instinct– I just know. | 直觉 我就知道 |
[27:53] | Stay on task. | 回岗位上去 |
[28:23] | General Juma says the American carrier troop | 朱玛将军说 美军航母 |
[28:24] | still has not begun to withdraw. | 尚未开始撤军 |
[28:26] | Well, they haven’t launched their invasion either. | 他们也没有发动进攻 |
[28:28] | I gave this president a deadline and it’s almost past. | 我给总统的最后期限 马上就要到了 |
[28:31] | Apparently, our demonstration was not convincing enough. | 很显然 我们的警告不够分量 |
[28:33] | This woman is more stubborn than we expected. | 这女人比我们想象的还要固执 |
[28:35] | Once she realizes we have Matobo, | 一旦她发现我们抓住了马托波 |
[28:36] | she’ll change her mind. | 她就会改变主意 |
[28:38] | And if she doesn’t? | 万一没有呢 |
[28:43] | You have the CIP module. | 你有CIP模块 |
[28:46] | Launch another attack. | 再发动一次攻击 |
[28:48] | Let’s see how stubborn she is after American civilians | 当美国人民开始死亡 |
[28:52] | start dying. | 看她还能多固执 |
[28:54] | When will Matobo be here? | 马托波什么时候到 |
[28:56] | Within an hour. | 一小时内 |
[28:57] | What caused the delay? | 为什么晚了 |
[28:59] | An FBI agent got in the way. | 有个联调局探员碍事 |
[29:01] | I needed to make sure she hadn’t compromised our operation. | 得确定她不会妨碍行动 |
[29:03] | – And has she? – No. | -她妨碍了吗 -没有 |
[29:05] | As soon as my men get rid of her | 等我的人把她除掉 |
[29:07] | I’ll pick up Matobo personally and bring him to you. | 我会亲自去接马托波 把他带给你 |
[29:28] | This friend of yours | 你这位朋友 |
[29:29] | so you’re sure he’s going to have everything | 你确定他有办法 |
[29:30] | he needs to access the files? | 破解文件吗 |
[29:32] | He said he didn’t think it’d be a problem. | 他说没问题 |
[29:34] | Thank you, Brian. | 布莱恩 谢谢你 |
[29:36] | For all your help, and your loyalty. | 你对我的帮助及忠诚 |
[29:37] | You don’t need to thank me, sir. | 不需要谢我 先生 |
[29:39] | Yes, I do. | 我需要 |
[29:40] | You’re risking a lot to do this | 经过早上那件事 |
[29:41] | especially after what happened this morning. | 你为我铤而走险 |
[29:43] | You can thank me after we confirm the information is on that drive. | 等我们拿到U盘上的资料后 再谢我也不迟 |
[29:47] | Said the key should be under the mat. | 他说钥匙就在垫子下面 |
[29:53] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[30:11] | When will your friend be here? | 你朋友何时到 |
[30:14] | He should be here any minute. | 很快 |
[30:17] | Would you mind turning on the air? | 可以打开空调吗 |
[30:19] | It’s really hot in here. | 这里真热 |
[30:21] | Of course, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[30:32] | It’s Samantha and Roger. | 这是萨曼莎和罗杰的合影 |
[30:36] | This is Samantha’s apartment, sir. | 这里是萨曼莎的房间 先生 |
[30:44] | You. | 你 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[30:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:52] | Roger was looking into things he shouldn’t have. | 罗杰调查了他不该知道的事情 |
[30:56] | I tried to protect him too | 我想保护他 |
[30:58] | but he wouldn’t let me. | 但被他拒绝了 |
[31:00] | He inherited your determination. | 他和你一样固执 |
[31:07] | You killed my son. | 是你杀了我儿子 |
[31:14] | You… | 是你 |
[31:17] | killed Roger. | 害死了罗杰 |
[31:26] | It’s Tetradyzine, sir. | 这是呔哩锭锌 先生 |
[31:27] | It’s a neuromuscular paralytic. | 一种神经麻醉毒药 |
[31:37] | Don’t try to speak.The Tetradyzine | 别讲话 呔哩锭锌 |
[31:38] | also paralyzes your vocal chords. | 会同时麻痹你的声带 |
[31:46] | If it’s any consolation, sir | 如果要说安慰的话 先生 |
[31:48] | Roger died quickly. | 罗杰死得没有痛苦 |
[31:51] | And I’m going to make sure… | 我会尽量 |
[31:54] | you do too. | 让你同他一样 |
[32:18] | Situation here is in control. | 情况得到控制 |
[32:20] | Are you tracking Ms. Roth? | 你还在跟踪罗斯小姐吗 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:23] | Time to get her back to her apartment. | 该让她回自己的房间了 |
[32:26] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这样行得通吗 |
[32:28] | It’ll work fine. | 当然 |
[32:29] | Mr. Taylor came to her apartment to confront her about Roger. | 泰勒先生跑去她房间质问罗杰的事 |
[32:32] | Lost his temper, killed her. | 情绪失控后杀了她 |
[32:33] | Took his own life, okay? | 然后自杀 怎样 |
[32:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:37] | I’ll let you know if there are any problems. | 如果有问题 我会通知你 |
[32:56] | I really am sorry, sir. | 我真的很抱歉 先生 |
[32:58] | If only you’d left well enough alone. | 不能让你孤单上路 |
[33:10] | – Ms. Roth. – Agent Vossler. | -罗斯小姐 -沃斯勒探员 |
[33:12] | Henry Taylor sent me. | 亨利·泰勒先生派我过来 |
[33:15] | Mr. Taylor’s been looking | 泰勒先生在调查 |
[33:16] | into the matter you discussed. | 你说的那件事情 |
[33:17] | He believes you’re in imminent danger. | 他认为你现在有危险 |
[33:19] | My God… | 我的天 |
[33:22] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[33:24] | He wants me | 他希望我 |
[33:25] | to place you in protective custody. | 把你送到一个地方保护起来 |
[33:26] | Escort you to a safe house. | 我送你到藏身处去 |
[33:28] | – Now? – My orders are to take you there immediately. | -现在吗 -我接到的命令是马上带你走 |
[33:31] | We can stop at your apartment first | 我们可以去一趟你的住所 |
[33:33] | so you can pack clothes, essentials. | 以便你准备些衣物 |
[33:35] | Uh, I just need to call my office. | 我得给办公室打个电话 |
[33:37] | Not until we get you | 除非我们把你 |
[33:39] | locked down, ma’am. | 送到安全的地方 女士 |
[33:43] | Please. | 请吧 |
[33:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:47] | This way, please. | 请这边走 |
[34:07] | So it looks like your friend from the A.G. is still here. | 司法部长派来的人还没走 |
[34:09] | – I know. – What’s going on? | -我知道 -发生了什么事 |
[34:12] | He wants to talk to me about what Renee did | 他想知道蕾妮在医院里 |
[34:13] | to Tanner in the hospital. | 对坦纳做了什么 |
[34:14] | What did Renee do to Tanner at the hospital? | 蕾妮对坦纳怎么了 |
[34:17] | I don’t know, but Howell is claiming she tortured Tanner. | 我不知道 但哈维尔说她拷问过坦纳 |
[34:19] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[34:21] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[34:22] | Maybe you should. | 由不得你不信 |
[34:24] | Tanner wasn’t talking… | 坦纳一开始什么都不说 |
[34:27] | and she kicked me out of the room. | 然后她把我赶出了房间 |
[34:29] | And then the next thing I know | 接下来他的呼吸机 |
[34:30] | the alarm on his ventilator is going off. | 警报装置被关闭 |
[34:31] | And Renee had the information she needed? | 蕾妮得到情报了吗 |
[34:39] | If you weren’t in the room, you don’t have a problem. | 如果你当时不在场 你就不会有事 |
[34:42] | I do, actually– she asked me to stall his lawyers. | 我在场 她让我去牵制他的律师 |
[34:45] | And you did? | 你去了吗 |
[34:46] | – Yes. – Come on, Gold. | -是的 -你这是怎么了 古德 |
[34:48] | What were you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[34:49] | She gave me a direct order– what was I supposed to do? | 她直接命令我 我有什么办法 |
[34:51] | Say no. | 拒绝 |
[34:52] | Do you realize if they prove that Renee tortured him | 你知不知道 如果他们证明蕾妮拷问过他 |
[34:55] | you’re an accessory? | 你就成了从犯 |
[34:57] | And Larry is not gonna protect you. | 那时拉里也无法救你 |
[34:59] | I know. Let’s just hope the A.G. | 我知道 希望一切结束后 |
[35:01] | will have moved on to something else when this is all over. | 司法部长不会再不依不饶 |
[35:07] | I’m getting back to work. | 我回去工作了 |
[35:16] | Agent Moss. | 莫斯探员 |
[35:20] | What do you want? | 有何贵干 |
[35:21] | Forgive my interruption, but it’s just been | 抱歉打扰你 不过 |
[35:23] | brought to my attention that Agent Walker is missing. | 我刚听说沃克探员失踪了 |
[35:27] | Yes, she may have been abducted | 不错 她可能已经被绑架 |
[35:30] | by the same people responsible | 正是那些人 |
[35:31] | for kidnapping Matobo and his wife. | 绑架了马托波夫妇 |
[35:34] | I’m very sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:37] | And want you to know that I appreciate | 我了解你和联调局 |
[35:39] | the enormous pressure that you and the Bureau are under. | 正顶着巨大压力 |
[35:41] | Glad to hear it. | 谢谢 |
[35:42] | Nevertheless, the Attorney General is still pressing | 不过司法部长依旧要求 |
[35:43] | for a full account of Agent Walker’s handling | 调查沃克探员对坦纳的 |
[35:46] | of the Tanner interrogation, and at this moment, | 审讯手段 当前形势下 |
[35:49] | Janis Gold is the only witness available to me. | 詹尼斯·古德是唯一有空的证人 |
[35:51] | She’s not available to you, Howell. | 她没空 哈维尔 |
[35:53] | I already told you, she can’t be spared right now. | 我说过她现在无法抽身 |
[35:55] | I only need a short time with her. | 我只需和她说几句话 |
[35:57] | You can’t have her. | 不能把她交给你 |
[35:58] | Are you going to force me to get the A.G. on the line? | 别逼我给司法部长打电话 |
[36:00] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[36:01] | You really want to press this right now?! | 你非要现在逼我吗 |
[36:03] | We’re in the middle of an international crisis. | 我们身陷国际争端之中 |
[36:05] | I’m aware of that. | 这我了解 |
[36:06] | And all you seem interested in is | 而你关心的只是 |
[36:07] | condemning the actions of an agent who’s in God-knows-what | 谴责一位生死不明探员的行为 |
[36:10] | danger just so you can nail her to the wall. | 然后把她绳之于法 |
[36:11] | If Agent Walker broke federal guidelines and used | 倘若沃克探员有违联邦条例 |
[36:14] | illegal tactics to get information, | 用非法手段获取情报 |
[36:15] | then, yes, she will be prosecuted. | 那么不错 她会受到制裁 |
[36:17] | Then maybe you can let us get her back first | 那就请你让我们先把她找回来 |
[36:19] | before you throw her to the wolves, | 再由你送入虎口 |
[36:20] | I mean, if that’s okay with you. | 劳您大驾 |
[36:26] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[36:28] | Larry? NSA just relayed a call they intercepted to us. | 拉里 国安局截获一通电话 刚传给我们 |
[36:31] | Renee was referenced. | 里面提到了蕾妮 |
[36:32] | Referenced how? | 提到了什么 |
[36:35] | Janis? | 詹尼斯 |
[36:36] | I think you need to come hear it yourself. | 你还是过来亲自听吧 |
[36:40] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就去 |
[36:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[36:42] | We’re not done here. | 我们还没说完 |
[36:43] | Agent Moss! | 莫斯探员 |
[36:47] | Did you source it? | 查到信息源头了吗 |
[36:49] | Five minutes ago. | 五分钟前 |
[36:50] | It’s legit. | 核实无误 |
[36:51] | Check it again. | 再查一次 |
[36:52] | I already did, twice. | 已经查过两次了 |
[36:54] | Where’s the intercept code? | 拦截代码在哪里 |
[36:55] | Right there above the decryption algorithm. | 就在解密算法之上 |
[36:57] | They routed it to us on a priority channel. | 通过优先频道传给了我们 |
[36:59] | Were we able to get verbal confirmation? | 是否得到了口头确认 |
[37:01] | It’s not going to change the content of the call, Janis. | 那也无法改变谈话内容 詹尼斯 |
[37:03] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[37:04] | What’s on the NSA intercept? | 国安局截获了什么录音 |
[37:07] | What? You said Renee was referenced. What’s on it? | 你说提到过蕾妮 是什么事 |
[37:09] | It’s only a fragment, but she’s referenced, yeah. | 只有一个片段 但提到了她 |
[37:11] | Enough to get a GPS fix? | 能以此定位对方吗 |
[37:13] | The clip’s not even 20 seconds long. | 片段不到20秒长 |
[37:14] | The best we can say is that it’s in the Metro area. | 只能断定在市内 |
[37:17] | Play it. | 播放 |
[37:21] | Emerson, you were right, | 爱默生 你说得对 |
[37:23] | Agent Walker broke Tanner. | 沃克探员让坦纳招供了 |
[37:25] | How much did Tanner spill? | 坦纳说了多少 |
[37:27] | Other than the details of Matobo’s abduction, nothing. | 只有绑架马托波的具体细节 |
[37:30] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:31] | Walker is extraneous. | 沃克无足轻重 |
[37:33] | Kill her before you get here. | 来之前干掉她 |
[37:35] | We’ll be with you soon. | 我们很快就到 |
[37:37] | Be quick about it. | 动作要快 |
[37:38] | Dubaku’s anxious to get his hands on the Prime Minister. | 杜巴库急于见到总理 |
[37:47] | When was this call made? | 这是何时的电话 |
[37:48] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前 |
[37:50] | Run a trace. | 追查来源 |
[37:52] | I already did. | 查过了 |
[37:53] | Run it again! | 再查一次 |
[38:14] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[38:22] | The ditch. | 那儿有个坑 |
[38:26] | Kill her. | 干掉她 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:31] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[38:49] | Step down. | 下来 |
[38:52] | Step down! | 下来 |
[38:59] | You could either walk or I could drag you. | 自己走 还是我拽你走 |
[39:08] | You’re really going to kill me? | 你真要杀我吗 |
[39:12] | I’m not going to beg for my life, Jack. | 我不会求饶 |
[39:27] | So everything that you told me was a lie? | 你对我说的都是谎言吗 |
[39:31] | I’m doing what I have to. | 我也是身不由己 |
[39:33] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我也不期望你能理解我 |
[39:35] | I understand that you are a traitor and a murderer. | 我只知道你是叛徒 刽子手 |
[39:39] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[39:41] | No. | 不 |
[39:43] | You’re going to have to look at me when you pull that trigger. | 我要你看着我开枪 |
[39:47] | I said turn around. | 我让你转身 |
[39:48] | If you trust me, I will get you through this alive. | 信我的话 我保你不死 |
[39:51] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[40:38] | For a second there, I didn’t think you were going to do it. | 我刚才还以为你不会下手 |
[40:41] | Now bury her. | 埋了她 |
[40:44] | We’re on a timetable. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[40:45] | Can’t have anyone finding the body | 出境之前 |
[40:46] | before we’re out of the country. | 不能让别人找到尸体 |
[40:48] | Give him a hand, Tony. | 帮我个忙 托尼 |