时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Without you,Sangala has no leader. | 没有你 桑加拉就没有了领袖 |
[00:17] | These people,they work for Dubaku,don’t they? | 这些人为杜巴库卖命 对吗 |
[00:20] | Mr. Matobo, | 马托波先生 |
[00:22] | we’ve accessed the air intake to your safe room. | 我们已经控制藏身处的通风口 |
[00:24] | We are feeding in ammonium dysterate gas. | 现在正释放双硬脂铵气体 |
[00:26] | If you do not open the door,you will die. | 若不开门 你将必死无疑 |
[00:28] | Ule… | 乌勒 |
[00:35] | Get him out of there! Get the woman,too. | 带他出来 还有这个女人 |
[00:37] | – Mr. Taylor. – Sam. | -泰勒先生 -萨姆 |
[00:39] | I can’t stay long. | 我不能久留 |
[00:40] | They killed Roger and made it look like a suicide. | 他们杀了罗杰并伪造成是自杀 |
[00:44] | Who are they? | 谁干的 |
[00:45] | I don’t know who they are. | 我不知道具体是谁 |
[00:46] | They just said that they would kill me if I said anything. | 他们只说要是我泄露半个字就会杀我灭口 |
[00:48] | Roger was tasked with auditing the brokers | 罗杰被任命去审计部门内部的经纪人 |
[00:51] | in his department. It’s all here. | 资料都在这里 |
[00:52] | Account numbers, | 银行账号 |
[00:53] | trading records,everything that he knew. | 交易记录 他掌握的所有情报都有 |
[00:56] | Roger was looking into things he shouldn’t have. | 罗杰当时正调查他不该调查的事 |
[01:01] | You killed my son. | 是你杀了我儿子 |
[01:04] | It’s tetradyzine,sir. | 先生 这是呔哩锭锌 |
[01:06] | It’s a neuromuscular paralytic. | 这是神经肌肉麻醉剂 |
[01:11] | The situation here is in control. | 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[01:13] | – Are you tracking Ms. Roth? – Yeah. | -你在跟踪洛斯小姐吗 -对 |
[01:14] | Time to get her back to her apartment. | 是时候把她带回自己公寓了 |
[01:18] | -Ms. Roth. -Yes? | -洛斯小姐 -怎么了 |
[01:19] | Henry Taylor sent me. | 亨利·泰勒派我来 |
[01:21] | Mr. Taylor’s been looking into the matter you discussed. | 泰勒先生一直在调查你提供的线索 |
[01:23] | He believes you’re in imminent danger. | 你处境危险 |
[01:25] | He wants me to place you in protective custody. | 他让我为你提供保护性监护 |
[01:31] | Larry,it’s Renee. I’ve got a visual on them | 拉里 我是蕾妮 我看到他们 |
[01:33] | loading Matobo and his wife into a truck. Where the hell | 正把马托波和他妻子送上卡车 |
[01:35] | -is SWAT? – They’re still about five minutes out. | -特警组怎么还没来 -他们还得五分钟 |
[01:37] | Drop the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[01:38] | Far as I can tell,she’s alone. | 据我了解 她单枪匹马来的 |
[01:41] | Damn you,Bauer,you son of a bitch. | 该死 鲍尔 你这狗娘养的杂种 |
[01:44] | Nichols wants her out of the way | 尼科尔斯要我们和马托波会合前 |
[01:46] | before we deliver Matobo. | 在路上就把她做了 |
[01:47] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[01:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:50] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[01:52] | If you trust me. I’ll get you through this alive. | 相信我 我能保住你的命 |
[02:07] | The following takes place betweem 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. | 以下事件发生在下午一点到两点 |
[02:11] | I want three more teams combing the site | 我要再派三个小队搜寻 |
[02:13] | where Matobo was abducted. | 马托波被绑架的地方 |
[02:14] | Pull them in from regional if you have to. | 不得已的话 可以从地方上抽调人员 |
[02:16] | We’re going to expand the search. | 我们要增加搜寻范围 |
[02:18] | Coordinate with metro police to set up a point-by-point grid | 和地铁警员合作并建立一个 |
[02:19] | encompassing a ten-mile radius. | 以十英里为半径的点对点网络 |
[02:22] | And talk with NSA. | 连线国安局 |
[02:23] | I want to back all of this up | 我想让所有这些搜查 |
[02:24] | with synchronized satellite sweeps. | 都有卫星同步扫描支援 |
[02:25] | – I’ll do what I can. – What does that mean? | -我会尽力 -什么意思 |
[02:28] | Well,every time I ask for something,they pull their | 每次我需要什么 他们都会瞎扯些 |
[02:30] | cloak-and-dagger nonsense. | 事关机密之类的屁话搪塞 |
[02:31] | I have to get approval | 于是我不得不求爷爷告奶奶地申请 |
[02:32] | for every little scrap of data. | 只为了每次获得那一丁点的小资料 |
[02:33] | Janis,this isn’t easy for anybody. | 詹尼斯 这对谁来说都不容易 |
[02:34] | Just,please, | 拜托了 |
[02:35] | make it happen. | 请努力尝试 |
[02:36] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:38] | We know that another attack could be imminent. | 下一场袭击已迫在眉睫 |
[02:41] | The only way to stop it is to find Almeida and Bauer | 唯一阻止它的办法是找到阿尔梅达和鲍尔 |
[02:44] | and take control of the CIP device. | 并拿到CIP装置 |
[02:49] | Um… for those of you who haven’t heard, | 可能有人还不知道 我跟你们说 |
[02:54] | Renee Walker was abducted by these people. | 蕾妮被这些人绑架 |
[03:00] | We’re the only chance she’s got. | 我们是她的最后一线希望 |
[03:04] | So,let’s get to work. | 所以 我们回去继续工作 |
[03:11] | What have you got? | 有什么进展 |
[03:12] | Audio forensics cleaned up the recording. | 音频分析室剔除了录音中的杂音 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:16] | Walker is extraneous. | 沃克已经没有利用价值 |
[03:18] | Kill her before you get here. | 你到我这里之前做了她 |
[03:20] | Okay,we’ll be with you soon. | 好 我们很快会和你会合 |
[03:21] | Be quick about it. | 手脚麻利点 |
[03:23] | Dubaku’s anxious to get his hands on the prime minister. | 与马托波总理较量让杜巴库感到焦虑 |
[03:25] | Been combing through it,looking for a tag | 好好分析这段录音 找到他们 |
[03:26] | that will give up their location. | 泄露出来的地点 |
[03:28] | – So far,nothing. – Is there anybody else | -目前为止还一无所获 -还有谁 |
[03:30] | you can put on this? | 能来帮你忙 |
[03:31] | Larry,I don’t think it’s worth it. | 拉里 不值得这样 |
[03:33] | – There’s nothing here. – All right. | -这里面没什么情报了 -好吧 |
[03:35] | Fine,help Janis coordinate with NSA. | 好吧 去帮詹尼斯忙国安局的事 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry about Renee,Larry. | 拉里 对于蕾妮的事 我感到很遗憾 |
[03:38] | She was a good agent. | 她是个出色的探员 |
[03:40] | We don’t know that she’s dead yet! | 她还生死未卜 |
[03:43] | – All right? – All right | -明白吗 -明白 |
[04:10] | Are you sure this is it? | 你确定就在这里吗 |
[04:13] | She’s going to run out of air. | 她会缺氧窒息 |
[04:14] | Tony said near the backhoe. | 托尼说她就在挖土机旁边 |
[04:17] | Here,here. | 这里 在这里 |
[04:20] | I got her,Chloe. I got her. | 找到了 克罗伊 找到她了 |
[04:25] | All right,here she is. Here she is. | 好的 她在这里 就在这里 |
[04:35] | She’s not breathing. Give me the adrenaline. | 没呼吸了 给我肾上腺素 |
[05:06] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[05:07] | You’re okay… you’re okay. | 你没事 你没事 |
[05:10] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[05:13] | We’re working with Jack. | 杰克的同事 |
[05:15] | He told us where to find you. | 他让我们到这里来找你 |
[05:16] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你会好的 |
[05:18] | Take deep breaths. You’re gonna be okay. | 深呼吸 你会没事的 |
[05:30] | We’re close to the rendezvous point. | 我们快到约定地点了 |
[05:32] | What’s your eta? | 你还有多久能到 |
[05:37] | Good. | 好 |
[05:39] | We’ll see you then. | 一会见 |
[05:50] | It’s all set. | 都安排好了 |
[05:52] | Nichols is on his way with the diamonds. | 尼科尔斯正带着钻石赶过来 |
[05:59] | Is something bothering you,Jack? | 杰克 你是不是有心事 |
[06:05] | No,I was wondering… | 不 我在想 |
[06:06] | why you never told Tony how you got him out of CTU. | 你干嘛不告诉托尼你是怎么把他弄出反恐组的 |
[06:14] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[06:19] | Christopher Anderson. | 克里斯多佛·安德森 |
[06:22] | Christopher Anderson tried to kill him. | 克里斯多佛·安德森当时想杀他 |
[06:24] | Anderson had no intention of killing Tony. | 安德森没想杀托尼 |
[06:28] | He purposely missed the artery when he injected him. | 他给他注射的时候故意没扎进动脉 |
[06:31] | It was just enough to slow his heart | 这样刚好足以放慢他的心跳 |
[06:33] | to the point where you’d think that he was dead. | 让人以为他已经死了 |
[06:35] | My job was to…extract and revive him and… | 我的任务是 把他抢救回来 |
[06:40] | use him against you. | 利用他来对付你 |
[06:42] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:46] | By the time I stabilized him, | 等到他的生命体征稳定时 |
[06:48] | you had already killed Anderson. | 你已经杀了安德森 |
[06:49] | Mission had failed. | 任务失败 |
[06:52] | So,my team went dark. | 于是我们销声匿迹 |
[06:53] | Why did he just let Tony go? | 他为何不放托尼走 |
[06:56] | Tony chose to stay with us. | 托尼自愿留下的 |
[07:03] | He was consumed with hatred and anger | 他心中充满了仇恨的怒火 |
[07:06] | over what the government had done to Michelle. | 因米歇尔之死怀恨政府 |
[07:13] | Anyway… I talked to him. | 不管怎样 我找他谈了谈 |
[07:19] | More importantly,I listened to him. | 更重要的是 我听他倾诉 |
[07:24] | Pretty soon,we came to realize that… | 很快 我们便一致认为 |
[07:27] | I was right. | 我的想法是对的 |
[07:30] | About what? | 什么想法 |
[07:32] | That the rules had changed. | 行事规则已经改变 |
[07:38] | And there was nothing such as honor left. | 连荣誉也消失殆尽 |
[07:46] | That we would have to take care of each other. | 我们必须相互扶持 |
[07:53] | Like brothers. | 情同手足 |
[07:54] | Mr. Emerson. | 爱默生先生 |
[07:56] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[07:57] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[08:00] | How is the deal gonna go down? | 我们如何交易 |
[08:03] | Don’t worry,Jack. You’re about to find out. | 别担心 杰克 你马上就会知道 |
[08:20] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[08:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:54] | Go help Litvak with the door. | 你去和利特法克把守大门 |
[08:59] | -Go get the Matobos. -Yeah. | -把马托波夫妇带出来 -好的 |
[09:13] | You better tell me what the hell’s going on. | 你最好告诉我 这到底是怎么回事 |
[09:15] | Drop the gun,David. | 放下枪 戴维 |
[09:16] | You know,I just couldn’t figure out your play, | 我不知道你想干什么 |
[09:19] | so I tried to give you some time so you’d come clean, | 所以我给你时间 让你说清楚 |
[09:23] | ’cause we are like brothers,right,Tony? | 因为我们亲如兄弟 对吧 托尼 |
[09:24] | Put the gun down,David. | 把枪放下 戴维 |
[09:26] | You actually think that I would let you | 你真以为我会让你 |
[09:28] | steal those diamonds from me? | 抢走我的钻石吗 |
[09:29] | It’s not about the diamonds. | 与钻石无关 |
[09:32] | It’s about killing innocent people. | 而是残杀无辜的生命 |
[09:33] | I can’t let you finish this. | 我必须阻止你 |
[09:35] | Take a shot. | 开枪 |
[09:36] | Put down the weapon or I will kill him. | 放下武器 否则我杀了他 |
[09:38] | Tony,take a shot! | 托尼 开枪 |
[09:39] | – Shut up,Jack! – Put it down,Tony, | -闭嘴 杰克 -放下枪 托尼 |
[09:41] | – Or he’s dead. – David,I don’t want to kill you, | -否则我杀了他 -戴维 我不想杀你 |
[09:42] | – but I will. – Damn it,Tony, | -但我不会手软 -去死吧 托尼 |
[09:43] | Drop the… | 放下 |
[09:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:01] | David. | 戴维 |
[10:13] | Okay,you say that Bauer and Almeida | 你说鲍尔和阿尔梅达 |
[10:15] | are working undercover,but CTU has been shut down, | 都是卧底 可是反恐小组已经被撤销了 |
[10:17] | So,I mean,if you’re telling the truth, | 如果你说的属实 |
[10:19] | who’s running this operation? | 这项行动由谁主持 |
[10:21] | We are. | 我们 |
[10:22] | We’re not working with any agency. | 我们独自行动 |
[10:23] | We believe there’s been widespread infiltration of the | 我们认为多处国家机关 |
[10:27] | government by Dubaku and the Juma regime. | 被杜巴库和朱玛政权收买 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | I need to contact my boss. | 我要联系我的上司 |
[10:32] | – He needs to know that I’m okay. – You can’t do that. | -告诉他我平安无事 -不行 |
[10:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:35] | Dubaku has informants in the FBI. | 杜巴库在联调局内有眼线 |
[10:38] | If they find out you’re alive, | 如果他们得知你还活着 |
[10:39] | They’ll know Jack is working against them. | 他们就会发现杰克的敌对身份 |
[10:42] | You don’t know who you can trust. | 你不知道能相信谁 |
[10:44] | I can trust agent Moss. | 我相信莫斯探员 |
[10:45] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听明白吗 |
[10:46] | You cannot contact the FBI. | 你不能联系联调局 |
[10:48] | You will jeopardize this operation, | 那会威胁到本次行动 |
[10:50] | and I won’t let you do that. | 我不会允许的 |
[10:51] | Well,I don’t work for you; I work for Larry. | 你不是我上司 拉里才是 |
[10:53] | Now give me a phone. | 把电话给我 |
[10:54] | Sit still,please. | 拜托你坐着别动 |
[10:56] | We’re nearing the endgame. | 行动接近尾声了 |
[10:59] | Dubaku is the key | 杜巴库是关键人物 |
[11:01] | to finding out who in the government has been corrupted. | 我们能通过他找出政府内的腐败官员 |
[11:05] | Luckily,we have something he wants. | 幸运的是 我们手上有他想要的 |
[11:08] | Matobo. | 马托波 |
[11:11] | He’s our best chance to locate Dubaku, | 这是找到杜巴库的绝佳机会 |
[11:13] | reacquire the CIP module | 我们能够夺回CIP模块 |
[11:14] | and get to the bottom of the government corruption. | 挖出政府内的贪官污吏 |
[11:16] | Until all that happens,you have to stay dead. | 一切结束之前 你不能活过来 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[11:23] | Did you find agent Walker? | 找到沃克探员了吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah,we got her,Jack. | 找到了 杰克 |
[11:25] | She’s fine. Where are you? | 她没事 你在哪 |
[11:26] | Northwoods Airfield. | 北林机场 |
[11:27] | Litvak is dead. Emerson’s been wounded. | 利特法克死了 爱默生受伤 |
[11:29] | Nichols is en route. I need you to get over here now. | 尼科尔斯在途中 你得马上过来 |
[11:31] | Have you talked to Matobo? | 你跟马托波谈过了吗 |
[11:32] | – Not yet. – He needs to agree to this,Jack. | -还没 -必须征得他的同意 杰克 |
[11:34] | We can’t do it without him. | 没有他 这事儿成不了 |
[11:35] | I’ll get him to agree. Just get over here. | 我会让他同意的 你尽快过来 |
[11:47] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[11:50] | What the hell is going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[11:51] | Mr. Matobo,I’m not going to hurt you or your wife. | 马托波先生 我不会伤害你们夫妇 |
[11:55] | I know how scared you are | 我知道你们很害怕 |
[11:56] | and I know what you’ve been through, | 我也了解你们的遭遇 |
[11:58] | But we are here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[11:59] | What in god’s name are you talking about? | 上天啊 你在说什么 |
[12:01] | You kidnapped us. | 你绑架了我们 |
[12:02] | We had to to gain Dubaku’s trust. | 我们必须取得杜巴库的信任 |
[12:04] | That’s the man we’re after. We’re trying to stop him. | 那是我们要找的人 我们正在试图阻止他 |
[12:07] | I want to call my people. | 我要联系我的人 |
[12:09] | I can’t let you do that,not until you hear me out. | 在我没有解释清楚前不能让你这么做 |
[12:11] | Sir,we have a plan to stop dubaku, | 我们有个计划可以阻止杜巴库 |
[12:13] | but we can’t do it without your help. | 但是我们需要你的帮助 |
[12:15] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[12:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:19] | Come with me. | 帮帮我们 |
[12:23] | Mr. Dubaku. | 杜巴库先生 |
[12:27] | I’m heading to the meeting place. | 我准备去见面地点 |
[12:29] | They’re bringing matobo now. | 他们正带马托波过来 |
[12:30] | And his wife? | 和他老婆 |
[12:31] | Both of them. | 他们俩一起 |
[12:32] | Once you have Matobo,you know what to do. | 你见到马托波后 就知道该做什么了 |
[12:36] | Emerson’s team is now a loose end.Tie it off. | 爱默生的小队已没什么价值了 解决他们 |
[12:39] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定么 |
[12:41] | We may need their services again. | 我们可能还要他们效力 |
[12:44] | I would rather keep my diamonds, | 我宁愿节约我的钻石 |
[12:46] | and Almeida has proved to be a liability. | 阿尔梅达已证明他的立场了 |
[12:52] | So. | 那么 |
[12:53] | Any response from the white house? | 白宫有消息么 |
[12:55] | Not the one we wanted. | 不是我们想要的 |
[12:56] | American forces are still in position. | 美军还在原地 |
[13:00] | President taylor must know we have Matobo. | 必须让泰勒总统知道我们抓了马托波 |
[13:02] | She can’t attack Sangala without him. | 她没马托波不能攻击桑格拉 |
[13:04] | The country will collapse. | 政府会崩溃的 |
[13:06] | Taylor may be holding out hope that she can | 泰勒可能拖延时间 |
[13:09] | somehow retrieve Matobo. | 来想办法拯救马托波 |
[13:11] | Or she doesn’t believe | 要么她不相信 |
[13:12] | we are willing to carry out our threats. | 我们得给她点威胁 |
[13:16] | She will only respond when there are dead Americans. | 她只会在美国人死了后才能有反应 |
[13:19] | I’ll call you when I have Matobo. | 我见到马托波的时候给你电话 |
[13:20] | These gentlemen are at your command. | 这些人会听候你的吩咐 |
[13:30] | There are still 1,300 planes in the air. | 还有1300架飞机在飞行 |
[13:33] | Which region do you want targeted? | 那个地点你想攻击 |
[13:37] | Washington,DC. | 华盛顿特区 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:02] | I understand,Bob. | 我明白 鲍勃 |
[14:05] | All right,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:07] | That was Bob Cornell at NSA. | 刚才是国家安全局的鲍勃·康奈尔 |
[14:10] | They’ve detected another firewall breach. | 他们查到另外一个防火墙缺口 |
[14:12] | There’s been another attack? | 又有一次攻击 |
[14:13] | Not yet,but they believe the CIP device is being utilized. | 还没 但他们确定CIP装置又一次启动了 |
[14:16] | We have to assume Dubaku is initiating another attack. | 我们必须认为杜巴库开始另一次攻击 |
[14:21] | It’s safe to say this won’t be another warning shot. | 确切的说这次不会只是个警告 |
[14:23] | This time Dubaku’s gonna make sure that people die. | 这次杜巴库肯定要杀人 |
[14:29] | I want to speak personally | 就我个人而言 |
[14:30] | with all first responders across the country. | 全国所有紧急反映人员 |
[14:34] | They need to know to brace for the worst | 他们必须打起精神去面对最惨的情况 |
[14:36] | and that they have our full support. | 我们全力支持他们 |
[14:38] | Instead of preparing for it, | 做好最坏打算之外 |
[14:40] | maybe we should be trying | 也许我们应该尝试 |
[14:41] | to preempt this attack,madam president. | 去得到这次交锋的主动权 总统女士 |
[14:44] | The deadline Dubaku gave us | 杜巴库给我们的 |
[14:45] | for withdrawing our troops from Sangala has passed, | 从桑格拉撤军的底线已经过了 |
[14:49] | But if we made some kind of gesture… | 但我们可以做点姿态 |
[14:51] | began an immediate pullback, | 开始紧急后撤 |
[14:53] | It might keep Dubaku from pulling the trigger. | 也许会让杜巴库暂时停止攻击 |
[14:56] | We’ve discussed this,Ethan.It’s not an option. | 我们讨论过这个 伊桑 这是不可能的 |
[14:58] | I won’t be dictated to by this madman. | 我不会听命于这个疯子的 |
[15:01] | Madam president,we can’t invade Sangala without Matobo, | 总统女士 没马托波我们不可以侵入桑格拉 |
[15:05] | And there’s very little chance of him being recovered. | 而他获救的可能性很小 |
[15:08] | Why are we risking American lives? | 我们为什么要拿国民的生命冒险 |
[15:10] | I’ve told you my reasons. | 我已经说了我的理由了 |
[15:15] | Withdraw our forces before it’s too late. | 后撤我们的队伍还不算迟 |
[15:20] | You asked me to be your advisor because you trust | 你让我当顾问是因为你相信我的意见 |
[15:22] | my opinion. Well,I’m giving it to you now. | 现在就是我的意见 |
[15:24] | We’re out of options. | 我们别无选择 |
[15:26] | We’re not,Ethan. | 不是的 伊桑 |
[15:27] | The NSA is attempting to localize | 国家安全局正在搜索 |
[15:30] | what part of the infrastructure is being targeted, | 可能被攻击的区域 |
[15:33] | And the FBI is still trying to track down the CIP device. | 联邦调查局正在寻找CIP设备 |
[15:41] | I’ll keep an open channel with both agencies. | 我会随时和这两个部门联系 |
[15:43] | I’ll keep you apprised. | 随时向你报告 |
[15:45] | Good. | 好的 |
[15:59] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[16:00] | Let me see it! | 让我看看 |
[16:04] | This wasn’t about the diamonds,David. | 戴维 这不是为了钻石 |
[16:07] | You crossed a line I wasn’t willing to cross. | 我觉得你太过分了 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:13] | You’re looking for forgiveness… | 你想让我原谅 |
[16:19] | go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[16:22] | You… | 你 |
[16:24] | live with it. | 内疚去吧 |
[16:31] | You’re asking us to risk our lives | 你想让我们冒生命危险 |
[16:33] | to be delivered into Dubaku’s hands,based on nothing | 去杜巴库那里 |
[16:36] | but what you have told us. | 无凭无据 只凭你口头说说 |
[16:37] | Everything I have told you is the truth. | 我说的都是事实 |
[16:39] | Dubaku is in this country,and we need to find him. | 杜巴库在这里 我们要找出他 |
[16:41] | You have as much at stake as we do. | 你是我们唯一的赌注 |
[16:44] | He’s attacked both our countries. | 他是你我两国共同的敌人 |
[16:45] | Listen to him,Ule. | 听他的 乌勒 |
[16:47] | You told me yourself president Taylor | 你自己告诉我 泰勒总统 |
[16:50] | will not commit forces to Sangala | 在这些攻击停止前 |
[16:52] | until these attacks are stopped. | 不会派兵去桑格拉 |
[16:54] | But how can we trust this man? | 但我们怎么可以相信这个人 |
[16:56] | Because he has no reason to lie. | 因为他没有撒谎的理由 |
[17:06] | I will do what you ask,but I will go alone. | 我会按你说的做 但是只能我一个人去 |
[17:10] | Dubaku wants you and your wife. | 杜巴库要的是你和你夫人 |
[17:11] | -That’s the deal. -No. | -说好的 -不行 |
[17:13] | I will not put my wife in the hands of that monster. | 我不会把我老婆交到那个怪物的手上 |
[17:16] | I will be honest with you,sir. | 我跟你说实话 先生 |
[17:17] | He wants your wife as leverage. | 他想要你妻子做交换条件 |
[17:19] | If I don’t deliver both of you,he will back out. | 你们无论谁留下 他都会取消交易 |
[17:21] | Leverage. | 交换条件 |
[17:22] | You mean he wants to torture her | 你是说他想通过折磨她 |
[17:24] | to make me tell him what I know about the resistance | 好让我告诉他我知道有哪些人在 |
[17:26] | -in Sangala? -Yes,sir. | -桑加拉 -是的 先生 |
[17:28] | And we won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让他得逞 |
[17:29] | We’ll be following you. | 我们会跟在你后面 |
[17:31] | Still,you can’t promise me | 但你还是不能向我保证 |
[17:32] | that she won’t be harmed,can you? | 她不受到伤害 你能吗 |
[17:36] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[17:39] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[17:44] | May I speak with my husband? | 我能跟我丈夫单独谈谈吗 |
[17:45] | Of course,ma’am. | 当然 夫人 |
[17:50] | I want to do this,Ule. | 我想这么做 乌勒 |
[17:52] | -What? -I am ashamed | -什么 -我为自己打开来 |
[17:53] | that I opened the door to the safe room. | 避难所的门而感到丢脸 |
[17:57] | I want to do what is right for our country. | 我想做对我们国家有益的事 |
[17:59] | Absolutely not. | 不是那样的 |
[18:01] | You can’t stop me,Ule. | 你阻止不了我 乌勒 |
[18:03] | Sangala is my country,too. | 桑加拉也是我的祖国 |
[18:06] | I have been by your side for 22 years. | 我在你身边支持了你22年 |
[18:10] | I am not going to leave it now. | 我不会就这么放弃的 |
[18:23] | Mr. Bauer.We will do this together. | 鲍尔先生 我和太太一起去 |
[18:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:34] | You are both very brave. | 你们都非常勇敢 |
[18:37] | We’ll need to go soon. | 我们现在得马上离开 |
[18:38] | Excuse me for one moment. | 请稍等我一下 |
[18:49] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[18:50] | The Matobos are gonna work with us. | 马托波夫妇同意跟我们合作了 |
[18:52] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[19:00] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[19:10] | Let’s get the bodies out of sight. | 我们把尸体抬走吧 |
[19:23] | We’re locked onto the FAA node. | 我们已经锁定了联邦航空局 |
[19:25] | Begin rerouting the targets. | 开始改变路线 |
[19:29] | RSA 471,turn right,heading 274. | RSA 471 右转 目标274 |
[19:34] | Descend and maintain flight level 270 | 下降并保持飞行高度至270 |
[19:38] | Call the white house. | 呼叫白宫 |
[19:46] | The latest report from the NSA. | 这是国家安全局最新的报告 |
[19:50] | -I can summarize it for you. -Go ahead. | -我可以为简单汇报一下 -说吧 |
[19:52] | They’ve had no luck In localizing the firewall breach. | 他们还没能找出防火墙的漏洞 |
[19:56] | Dubaku’s attack could hit anywhere. | 杜巴库可以袭击任何地方 |
[19:58] | What about the FBI? | 联邦调查局怎么样 |
[20:02] | They’ve dedicated every available agent | 他们已经派出了所有能派的探员 |
[20:04] | to the manhunt for Matobo. | 去搜寻马托波 |
[20:06] | They’re no closer to finding him. | 他们也没有进展 |
[20:08] | Uh,excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:12] | We’re at a dead end,madam president. | 我们走投无路了 总统女士 |
[20:15] | You need to order the pullback, | 你需要下令撤退 |
[20:16] | and you need to order it now. | 而且必须现在马上 |
[20:18] | Can it be traced? | 能跟踪吗 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:22] | Hold on. | 稍等一下 |
[20:23] | -Madam president. -What is it,Tim? | -总统女士 -怎么了 蒂姆 |
[20:26] | I’ve just been forwarded a scrambled call. | 我刚刚转接到一个电话 |
[20:27] | It’s from Colonel Dubaku. | 是杜巴库上校打来的 |
[20:29] | He’s demanding to speak with you. | 他要求跟您对话 |
[20:36] | I’ll take it. | 我接 |
[20:42] | This is president Taylor. | 我是泰勒总统 |
[20:44] | Madam president… I’m disappointed | 总统女士 我很失望 |
[20:47] | that you have not taken my demands seriously. | 你没能认真的按照我的要求做 |
[20:51] | Your forces are still in position near my country. | 你的部队还在逼近我的国家 |
[20:53] | Colonel Dubaku,I assure you we’ve had | 杜巴库上校 我向你保证 |
[20:55] | very serious discussions regarding your demands. | 我们刚刚对你的要求进行了严肃的讨论 |
[20:58] | The time for discussions is over. | 现在没时间讨论了 |
[21:01] | The deadline for your forces | 你们撤军的 |
[21:03] | to begin their withdrawal has passed. | 时限已经过了 |
[21:06] | Go to the window. | 到窗户那去 |
[21:08] | Look to the southwest,madam president. | 看看西南方 总统女士 |
[21:10] | What? | 什么 |
[21:12] | See what you have done. | 看看你都干了什么 |
[21:15] | Colonel dubaku,if you’re endangering | 杜巴库上校 你胆敢威胁到 |
[21:17] | one american life… | 一个美国人的生命的话 |
[21:18] | Oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[21:19] | Go,madam president. | 去吧 总统女士 |
[21:32] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[21:34] | Comply with my demands within the hour, | 一小时内照我说的做 |
[21:36] | Or 10,000 more americans will die. | 否则一万多美国人就会死 |
[22:15] | Is the cabinet still assembled? | 所有内阁还都在吗 |
[22:18] | Yes,madam president. | 是的 总统女士 |
[22:46] | It was flight 131 out of chicago. | 出事的是芝加哥131航班 |
[22:48] | 240 passengers,ten crew members. | 上面有240个乘客和10个机组人员 |
[22:50] | They collided with a small commuter jet | 他们和一架乘载21人的通勤 |
[22:52] | carrying 21 people. | 喷气式飞机相撞 |
[22:54] | There’s also a high probability | 很有可能 |
[22:55] | of casualties on the ground. | 地面也有人员伤亡 |
[22:57] | The aircraft went down in a residential neighborhood | 飞机坠毁在艾治区附近的 |
[23:00] | near edgeborough. | 居民区 |
[23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:10] | We’ve also just gotten word that | 我们刚刚得到消息说 |
[23:12] | congressman brighton and his wife | 布莱顿议员和他的妻子 |
[23:14] | may have been on 131. we’re waiting for confirmation. | 可能在这架航班上 我们正在等待进一步确认 |
[23:17] | How many planes are still in the air? | 还有多少架飞机在飞 |
[23:18] | Over 1,300. | 超过1300架 |
[23:20] | Madam president, | 总统女士 |
[23:22] | This is a catastrophic loss of american lives, | 这是危及美国生命的大灾难 |
[23:24] | and it’s only going to get worse. | 而且情况只会更糟 |
[23:26] | We have to withdraw our forces before the next deadline. | 我们必须在下一个限期之前撤军 |
[23:27] | I’m forced to agree,madam president. | 我不得不同意 总统阁下 |
[23:36] | Go ahead,Tim. I want to hear what you think. | 继续说 蒂姆 我想知道你的看法 |
[23:39] | We’re simply not prepared to contend with the scope | 我们没有准备好应对 |
[23:43] | of damage these people can inflict. | 这些恐怖分子所能造成的大面积破坏 |
[23:45] | The tragedy we’ve just witnessed | 刚才的灾难 |
[23:46] | is nothing compared | 比起他们对电网 |
[23:48] | to what could happen if they begin targeting | 或核设施的攻击而造成的破坏来说 |
[23:51] | power grids,nuclear facilities. | 简直就是小儿科了 |
[23:53] | We’re talking deaths in the hundreds of thousands. | 我们应该考虑是否值得用成千上万美国民众的 |
[23:56] | all in support of a policy | 生命去支持那样的一个政策 |
[23:58] | That cannot possibly succeed without Matobo. | 而且这个政策的成功依赖于马托波 |
[23:59] | He’s the only man who can stabilize Sangala. | 他是唯一一个可以稳定桑加拉局势的人 |
[24:01] | Without him, | 没有他的协助 |
[24:02] | The entire operation is pointless. | 整个计划就不具备可行性 |
[24:15] | There’s still a chance | 我们仍然有一丝希望 |
[24:18] | that prime minister Matobo will be recovered. | 救回马托波总理 |
[24:20] | And while that chance exists,I’m not giving in. | 只要尚存一丝希望 我就绝不放弃 |
[24:24] | Admiral Amith,your strike force | 史密斯上将 你的部队 |
[24:26] | will remain in position and at full battle readiness. | 原地不动 继续保持战前准备状态 |
[24:29] | Yes,madam president. | 明白 总统阁下 |
[24:30] | Madam president,you’re guaranteeing | 总统阁下 你正在批准 |
[24:31] | another attack on our country. | 对我们国家的另一次袭击 |
[24:33] | We will not be blackmailed,Joe,and we will not be held | 我们不会容忍勒索 乔 我们更不会被当成人质为他们利用 |
[24:38] | hostage.This country does not negotiate with terrorists. | 这个国家从来不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[24:40] | Tell that to the families of the dead! | 把这些话和那些死者家属说吧 |
[24:41] | Do you have any idea what the public reaction will be | 你有没有想过如果公众得知 |
[24:44] | when word gets out that these are acts of terrorism? | 这些恐怖袭击是由于你鲁莽的外交政策造成的 |
[24:46] | Brought about by your reckless foreign policy? | 他们会有什么样的反应 |
[24:47] | I can guarantee there will be a call for your impeachment… | 我敢保证你会受到弹劾的 |
[24:50] | That’s enough,Joe. | 别说了 乔 |
[24:51] | I will not stand by and let this happen. | 我不能让这样的事情发生 |
[24:52] | Then you can turn in your resignation,joe, | 那你可以辞职了 乔 |
[24:54] | because I’m not changing my mind. | 我是不会改变我的想法的 |
[24:57] | Now sit down or leave. | 现在 要么坐下要么走人 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry,madam president. | 对不起 总统阁下 |
[25:15] | You people think about what you’re doing here… | 你们好好想想你们正在做的事情 |
[25:20] | about the precious you’re willing to pay. | 想想你们要为此付出多大的代价 |
[25:42] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[25:44] | Ladies I know that there are many of you here | 女士们 我明白你们当中很多人 |
[25:51] | who agree with secretary Stevens. | 同意国务卿史蒂文的看法 |
[25:54] | If I can’t alleviate your doubts, | 如果我不能让你的疑惑减少 |
[25:58] | I can at least help you to understand my reasonings. | 我至少可以让你明白我这么做的理由 |
[26:04] | When I took the oath of office,I swore to myself, | 当我宣誓就职的时候 我向我自己 |
[26:08] | and to the american people,that this country would | 更向全体美国人民发誓 这个国家将继续 |
[26:12] | continue to be a force for good in this world. | 作为这个世界的正义力量 |
[26:15] | We’re a nation founded on ideals, | 我们建国是基于我们的理想 |
[26:19] | and those ideals are being challenged today. | 这些理想在今天正受到挑战 |
[26:26] | Now how we respond will not only define this | 我们对此的反应不但会影响我们这届政府 |
[26:30] | administration,but an entire generation. | 更会影响一代美国人民 |
[26:33] | And not just americans,but Sangalans,and anyone | 甚至包括桑加拉人民 |
[26:38] | else who looks to us for guidance and strength. | 还有那些希望从我们身上得到力量和指引的人们 |
[26:45] | I won’t fail them… | 我不会令他们失望 |
[26:48] | and neither will you. | 你们也不会 |
[26:59] | We’re in for some tough times ahead. | 前面的道路很艰难 |
[27:03] | Let’s make sure we’re ready. | 让我们一起努力 |
[27:14] | Thank you,everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[28:13] | Hey,Jack. | 杰克 |
[28:14] | They’re over there. I want you to put a wire | 他们在那儿 我要你放个追踪器在 |
[28:17] | on Mr. Matobo as fast as you can. Go. | 马托波先生身上 快 |
[28:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:26] | What do you think,Jack? | 你说呢 杰克 |
[28:29] | You shot me and buried me alive. | 你朝我开枪还把我活埋了 |
[28:31] | If we hadn’t,Emerson would have killed you. | 如果我们不那么做 你就会死在爱默生的手下了 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry we had to keep you in the dark, | 很抱歉你必须继续隐藏起来 |
[28:36] | – But we didn’t have a choice. – Yes,you did. | -我们别无选择 -不 你们有 |
[28:38] | You could have trusted me. | 你可以选择相信我 |
[28:40] | If I had told you everything back at the FBI, | 在联调局总部的时候如果我告诉你这一切 |
[28:43] | Would you have believed me? | 你会信吗 |
[29:00] | Have a seat,please,sir. | 请坐 先生 |
[29:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:16] | It’s a transmitter. | 这是个追踪器 |
[29:17] | I’ll be affixing it to one of your teeth. | 我会把它粘在你的一颗牙上 |
[29:22] | We’ll know exactly where you are at all times. | 这样我们就可以随时知道你的方位 |
[29:24] | You won’t be alone. | 你就不再是孤身奋斗了 |
[29:26] | Are you with the FBI? | 你是联调局的人吗 |
[29:27] | No,I’m a stay-at-home Mom. | 不 我只是一个家庭主妇 |
[29:29] | Open your mouth,please. | 张开你的嘴 谢谢 |
[29:32] | Wider. | 张大点 |
[29:34] | Good. | 谢谢 |
[29:35] | Chloe accessed the FBI server. | 克罗伊进入了联邦调查局的服务器 |
[29:37] | Dubaku brought down two planes | 杜马库在首都外围使两架 |
[29:39] | just outside the capital. | 飞机坠毁了 |
[29:40] | Over 270 people were killed. | 超过270人因此丧命 |
[29:44] | He’s threatened to kill 10,000 more. | 他威胁要杀死1万人 |
[29:45] | We have less than an hour to stop it. | 我们有不到一个小时的时间去阻止他 |
[29:47] | How long before Nichols gets here? | 尼科尔斯什么时候到 |
[29:48] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟内 |
[29:49] | – Here’s your com. – Thanks. | -你的耳机 -多谢 |
[30:01] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[30:03] | Yeah,just a little dizzy. | 嗯 就是有点头晕 |
[30:06] | You should take a seat. | 你找个座位坐下吧 |
[30:07] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[30:09] | Hey,come on. Take a seat. | 过来 坐下吧 |
[30:15] | So it’s really true? | 这些都是真的吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:19] | I’ve devoted my life to the bureau | 我把我的生命都献给了调查局 |
[30:21] | And you just expect me to believe that it’s corrupted– | 你却让我相信它已经腐败了 |
[30:24] | that the entire government’s been corrupted? | 甚至整个政府都腐败了 |
[30:25] | Not all of them. | 不是所有的人 |
[30:26] | But until we find out who, | 但直到我们查明之前 |
[30:27] | we can’t trust anyone. | 我们谁也不能相信 |
[30:29] | And the four of you really think you can stop this? | 你认为你们四个人就可以搞得定吗 |
[30:31] | We have to. It’s as simple as that. | 没有别的选择 道理就这么简单 |
[30:40] | Ethan… | 伊桑 |
[30:42] | Can we…? | 借一步说话 |
[30:46] | The president is completely alone on this, | 总统完全是一意孤行 |
[30:49] | And she’s going to get a lot of Americans killed. | 如此下去 将有无数美国人丧生 |
[30:50] | You’ve got to find a way to talk some sense into her. | 你得想办法说服她 |
[30:53] | We’re both on the same side here,Tim. | 我们的观点一致 蒂姆 |
[30:55] | And I’m going to need your help | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:57] | If we’re going to change her mind. | 才能改变她的想法 |
[30:59] | How do you propose we do that? | 你认为该怎么做 |
[31:01] | There is someone she’ll listen to. | 有一个人能说服她 |
[31:04] | Maybe we can convince him to help us. | 我们也许能说服他帮我们 |
[31:58] | Go ahead. | 什么事 |
[31:59] | I just dropped her off. She’s on her way up. | 她刚下车 正在上楼 |
[32:02] | Okay,stay in the car and keep watch. | 好 在车里留意动静 |
[32:04] | I’ll call you when it’s done. | 结束后我打给你 |
[33:00] | Mr.Taylor,how did you get in here? | 泰勒先生 你怎么进来的 |
[33:04] | Um… the agent you sent just brought me by to get | 你派来的探员送我过来 |
[33:09] | a few of my things for… | 拿一些东西 |
[33:15] | Mr.Taylor,are you all right? | 泰勒先生 你没事吧 |
[33:22] | Mr.Taylor,are you okay? | 泰勒先生 你还好吗 |
[33:27] | Mr.Taylor,unless you tell me what’s wrong, | 泰勒先生 请告诉我你怎么了 |
[33:30] | I don’t know what… | 否则我不知道 |
[33:37] | Help me. Please. | 救我 求你 |
[34:05] | Yes,Mr. Kanin. | 卡宁先生 |
[34:06] | Agent Gedge,I’m looking for Henry Taylor. | 盖奇探员 我找亨利·泰勒 |
[34:09] | He’s not answering his phone.Is he with you? | 他的手机无人接听 你在他身边吗 |
[34:12] | You can’t talk with him right now,sir. | 您现在无法与他通话 先生 |
[34:13] | Why not? Where is he? | 为什么 他在哪 |
[34:15] | He’s meeting with Samantha Roth in her apartment,sir. | 他在萨曼莎·罗斯的公寓和她谈话 先生 |
[34:18] | For what possible reason? | 为了什么 |
[34:21] | I don’t know,sir. He didn’t tell me. | 我不知道 先生 他没告诉我 |
[34:22] | Why aren’t you with him? | 你为什么不守着他 |
[34:24] | Mr.Taylor insisted on meeting with her alone,sir. | 泰勒先生坚持要单独会面 先生 |
[34:28] | I’m in the car.I’m just outside the building. | 我在车里 我就在屋外 |
[34:30] | I don’t give a damn what he insisted. | 我才不管他坚持什么 |
[34:32] | We went through this,agent Gedge. | 我告诉过你 盖奇探员 |
[34:33] | You were supposed to keep him away from her. | 你不该让他们会面 |
[34:35] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你脑袋进水了吗 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry,sir. | 非常抱歉 先生 |
[34:38] | I’m not interested in your apology. | 道歉没用 |
[34:39] | Just pull him out of there | 赶快把他叫出来 |
[34:41] | And have him phone me as soon as possible. | 让他马上打电话给我 |
[35:13] | Don’t try to speak,sir. | 别说话 先生 |
[35:16] | There’s nothing left to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[35:49] | We will wait here. | 我们在这等着 |
[35:51] | All right. | 好 |
[36:01] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[36:02] | – One car from the service road. – How many people? | -辅助道路上驶来一辆车 -多少人 |
[36:05] | I can’t tell. The windows are tinted. | 看不清 车窗贴了膜 |
[36:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:33] | How are you doing,Tony? | 最近怎么样 托尼 |
[36:36] | All right. | 还行 |
[36:38] | I was glad to hear you’re still with us. | 很高兴你能继续为我们工作 |
[36:41] | Where’s Emerson? | 爱默生去哪了 |
[36:43] | You’re not going to be dealing with him today. | 你今天见不到他了 |
[36:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:47] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:49] | So’s Litvak and Bauer. | 利特法克和鲍尔也死了 |
[36:51] | I got them in a back room. You want to say hi? | 尸体在里屋 要不要打个招呼 |
[36:53] | You better start telling me what the hell is going on. | 你最好告诉我发生了什么事 |
[37:00] | I decided I’d rather not split the cut. | 现在我做主了 |
[37:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:04] | I thought you and emerson were friends | 我认为你和艾默生是朋友 |
[37:06] | Yeah,that was before he left me to rot with the FBI. | 对 那是在他把我丢在联邦调查局之前 |
[37:15] | You want Matobo or not? | 你想不想要马托波 |
[37:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[37:17] | Close. | 很近 |
[37:18] | I want to see him,and his wife. | 我要见他和他老婆 |
[37:21] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[37:55] | Matobo. | 马托波 |
[37:59] | He’s in the back of the truck. | 他在后车厢里 |
[38:19] | Keep your tracks clean. | 确定没被跟踪后 |
[38:20] | We might call on you again. | 我们会给你打电话的 |
[38:46] | Okay,then. | 好的 |
[38:50] | Let’s put that behind us. | 就这样算了 |
[38:54] | You got what you want. | 你得到你要的 |
[38:56] | Now,get the hell out of here. | 给我离开这里 |
[38:59] | Now! | 滚 |
[39:41] | Clear. | 安全 |
[39:42] | -Chloe. -Jack,I’ve got him. | -克罗伊 -杰克 我收到信号了 |
[39:44] | Get everyone ready to move out. | 所有人准备出发 |
[40:20] | Gedge… | 盖奇 |
[40:45] | Gedge. | 盖奇 |
[40:48] | Don’t do this. | 别这样对我 |
[41:05] | Please… | 求你了 |
[42:16] | The white house still has not complied. | 白宫还是不肯就范 |
[42:18] | American forces are still in position. | 美军还在原地集结虎视眈眈 |
[42:21] | I think this president is not just stubborn; | 我认为这个总统不只是执迷不悟 |
[42:25] | She’s insane. | 她是彻底疯了 |
[42:26] | what do you intend to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[42:27] | Exactly what we promised. | 当然是我们之前所承诺的 |
[42:29] | We’re ready,sir. | 我们准备好了 |
[42:31] | I’ll see you in a moment. | 一会见 |
[42:36] | Where is the target located? | 目标在哪里 |
[42:37] | Kidron,Ohio. | 俄亥俄州的汲沦谷镇 |
[42:39] | Population? | 人口呢 |
[42:40] | 30,000. | 3万 |
[42:41] | The processing facility is located | 目标设施位于 |
[42:43] | two miles west of the town center. | 镇中心以西2公里处 |
[42:45] | Casualties will be high,about 18,000. | 伤亡会很大 大约一万八千 |
[42:55] | Begin. | 开始吧 |