时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[00:17] | You’re behind my son’s death. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[00:18] | Madame president… | 总统阁下 |
[00:21] | I have your husband. | 你丈夫在我手里 |
[00:22] | You will have your forces Withdrawn from around my country, | 下令让你的军队 从我的国家 |
[00:24] | Sangala,immediately and permanently. | 桑加拉的边境永久撤军 |
[00:27] | Or your husband will die a slow | 否则你丈夫会被 |
[00:29] | And certain death. | 慢慢折磨致死 |
[00:29] | I just wanted to make sure | 我只想确认一下 |
[00:32] | That youere still coming to dinner tonight. | 你今晚会不会回来吃饭 |
[00:34] | Marika,i can’t. I’ll make it up to you. | 抱歉 玛丽卡 我会补偿的 |
[00:36] | If you’re looking for marika, she’s not with me. | 你要找玛丽卡的话 她不在我这 |
[00:38] | I’m looking for you,samuel. | 我找的是你 塞缪尔 |
[00:40] | Or whatever your real name is. | 或许这不是你的真名 |
[00:42] | Now,i don’t know who you really are,and I don’t care. | 我不想知道你的身份 也不在乎 |
[00:44] | I just want you out of my sister’s life. | 我只想让你远离我妹妹 |
[00:56] | Keep an incident quiet | 对一件事守口如瓶 |
[00:58] | Until what jack and I are doing goes done. | 直到我和杰克搞定一切 |
[01:00] | What incident? | 什么事 |
[01:00] | Vossler’s dead. | 沃斯勒死了 |
[01:02] | Jack killed him at the hotel | 杰克在里根街18号的酒店杀了他 |
[01:04] | On 18th and reagan. it was seldefense. | 他是正当防卫 |
[01:06] | Damn it,renee,what the hell are you doing with this guy? | 该死 蕾妮 你和他到底在干吗 |
[01:08] | You’re supposed to bring suspects in, not murder them. | 我们应该抓捕疑犯 不是处决他们 |
[01:11] | Until we know who dubaku’s source is there, | 在我们查出杜巴库的内线之前 |
[01:13] | You’ve got to hale this outside the bureau. | 你不能把这事告诉局里的人 |
[01:14] | Dubaku is the only person with the names of the people | 杜巴库是唯一知道在政府里面 |
[01:17] | Who betrayed you within your government | 都有谁背叛了您的人 |
[01:18] | It’s imperative that we find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[01:20] | You resigned from government service | 你已经辞去了公职 |
[01:22] | and the senate regards you as having been a renegade agent. | 参议院也把你定性为叛国者 |
[01:25] | How am I supposed to know where your loyalties really lie? | 这叫我如何相信你呢 |
[01:29] | With all due respect, madame president, | 恕我直言 总统阁下 |
[01:31] | Ask around. | 您可以打听我的为人 |
[01:33] | I got an address for henry taylor. | 我查到了亨利·泰勒的地址 |
[01:42] | Get an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[02:02] | No one else gets through here. | 任何人都不许入内 |
[02:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[02:06] | It’senryaylor, the esident’s husband, | 他是亨利·泰勒 总统的丈夫 |
[02:08] | But that information is not to be disseminated. clear? | 但别走漏风声 明白吗 |
[02:20] | I… | 我 |
[02:21] | Mr. taylor,don’t speak. | 泰勒先生 请不要讲话 |
[02:22] | I need you to save your energy. | 我需要您保存体力 |
[02:27] | Over here! | 在这 |
[02:29] | Excuse me. step back,please. | 抱歉 请后退 |
[02:31] | This is unit six. | 这是第6单元 |
[02:33] | We have a gunshot trauma to the chest… | 我这有一名胸部中枪的伤者 |
[02:35] | Nine-millimeter round. | 伤口直径9毫米 |
[02:36] | Nine- millimeter substernal. | 胸骨下方9毫米伤口 |
[02:37] | Pulse is rapid. are you okay? | -脉搏跳动加速 -你没事吧 |
[02:38] | Yeah. I’m gonna call the president. | -没事 -我要打电话给总统 |
[02:40] | I want you to search all the rooms,see if you can get | 我要你搜索全部房间 |
[02:42] | Anything off their hardware | 看能否找到关于 |
[02:43] | That’s going to tell us where dubaku went. | 杜巴库去向的线索 |
[02:51] | This is jack bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[02:53] | I need to speak with the president. | 我要和总统通话 |
[02:54] | Hold one moment,please. | 请稍等 |
[02:55] | Madame president, | 总统阁下 |
[02:58] | I would encourage you not to lose hope. | 请您不要灰心丧气 |
[02:59] | Dubaku knows we tried to deceive him, ethan. | 杜巴库知道我们骗了他 伊桑 |
[03:02] | He has no reason to keep henry alive. | 他没有理由让亨利活着 |
[03:04] | Jack bauer is on line one, madame president. | 总统阁下 杰克·鲍尔在1号线 |
[03:06] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[03:08] | Mr. bauer this is president taylor. | 鲍尔先生 我是泰勒总统 |
[03:11] | Madame president,we have your husband. | 总统阁下 我们救出了您丈夫 |
[03:13] | He is alive, but he sustained | 他还活着 |
[03:14] | A gunshot wound to the chest. | 但是他胸部中枪 |
[03:17] | How bad is it? | 情况有多坏 |
[03:18] | Emts are stabilizing him. | 紧急营救小组已经稳定了情况 |
[03:19] | They’re getting ready to transfer him | 他们正准备把他送往 |
[03:20] | To west arlington spital. | 西阿林顿医院急救 |
[03:22] | Mr. bauer, be more specific. | 鲍尔先生 说具体点 |
[03:24] | Is my husband going to be okay? | 我丈夫会没事吗 |
[03:26] | We’re not gonna know anything until the doctors see him. | 这要等见了医生才知道 |
[03:29] | Ma’am,i have to warn you, he has lost a lot of blood. | 阁下 我不得不告诉您 他失血严重 |
[03:31] | Jack,it’s bill. do you have baku? | 杰克 我是比尔 你们抓到杜巴库了吗 |
[03:33] | Negative– he was gone before we got here. | 没有 他在我们到之前就离开了 |
[03:35] | Madame president, | 总统阁下 |
[03:36] | Since your husband was the only leverage | 既然您丈夫是杜巴库 |
[03:37] | That dubaku had left, it’s safe to say | 留在这里的唯一筹码 那么 |
[03:39] | That he is trying to leave the country now. | 他现在应该准备离开这个国家了 |
[03:40] | Have you any idea how he intends to do that? | 你认为他下一步准备做什么呢 |
[03:43] | Not at this time. unfortunately, | 我也不清楚 不幸的是 |
[03:44] | All his men were killed during the assault. | 他的人在这次行动中都死了 |
[03:46] | Agent walker and I will stay behind. | 沃克探员和我将继续追踪 |
[03:48] | We’ll continue to search the area. | 我们将搜索整个地区 |
[03:49] | We have to assume that dubaku has an exit strategy | 我们不得不假设杜巴库已经计划好了 |
[03:51] | Already in place. | 撤退的方案 |
[03:52] | Whatever we’re going to do to find him, | 无论如何我们都要抓到他 |
[03:54] | We’re going to ha to do it fast. | 而且必须要快 |
[03:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:56] | Thank you,mr. bauer. | 谢谢你 鲍尔先生 |
[03:59] | Please keep me apprised on everything. | 请随时通知我事情的进展 |
[04:01] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 阁下 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:07] | I am so sorry,madame president. | 我很难过 总统阁下 |
[04:12] | Ethan, I’m going to the hospital | 伊桑 我要去医院 |
[04:14] | To be with my husband. | 陪我的丈夫 |
[04:16] | Ma’am,that’s not possible. | 阁下 这恐怕不行 |
[04:18] | You’re exeting a military invasion. | 您正在指挥一场军事行动 |
[04:20] | My generals can execute it perfectly well without me. | 没有我在 将军们也能胜任这次行动 |
[04:22] | We can’t ignore the fact | 我们不能忽视 |
[04:24] | The secret service has been compromised | 特勤局有内鬼的事实 |
[04:27] | There’s no way we can ensure your safety outside | 我们无法保证您在 |
[04:29] | the white house. I don’t give a damn. | -白宫外的安全 -我不在乎 |
[04:31] | I am not going to be held prisoner in this office | 我不想在我丈夫生命垂危的时刻 |
[04:33] | while my husband is fighting for his life. | 还把自己关在这间办公室里 |
[04:35] | Now,either find some one | 现在 要么找人 |
[04:36] | To take me to the hospital or I’ll drive there myself. | 送我去医院 要么我自己开车去 |
[04:39] | Madame president, you know my record of service. | 总统阁下 您了解我的工作履历 |
[04:42] | If it’s acceptable to you, I’m willing | 如果您同意的话 |
[04:44] | To assume responsibility for your security. | 我愿意担当您的保护工作 |
[04:46] | Bill,you’re no longer credentialed. | 比尔 你已经不在职了 |
[04:48] | You don’t have the authority. | 你没有这个权限 |
[04:49] | Until we capture dubaku and interrogate him, | 除非我们抓到杜巴库并审讯他 |
[04:51] | We have no idea who in the government is working | 不然我们根本不知道政府中还有谁 |
[04:53] | For him. | 为他工作 |
[04:54] | You do not know who you can trust. | 您不知道可以信任谁 |
[04:56] | But I can trust you. | 但我可以信任你 |
[04:58] | I brought this conspiracy to your attention, | 是我告知了您这次危机 |
[05:00] | Madame president. | 总统阁下 |
[05:02] | I would hope that I could end it. | 我希望您能让我把它解决 |
[05:04] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[05:06] | Reinstate my government clearance, | 恢复我的职位和权限 |
[05:08] | Allow me the authority to vet white house staff, | 允许我清查白宫全体官员 |
[05:11] | And allow to bring one of my people into fbi | 并让我的人进入联邦调查局 |
[05:13] | To provide lary moss with tactical support. | 给拉里·莫斯提供战术支持 |
[05:16] | Who is it that you want to bring in? | 你想带谁进入 |
[05:18] | chole o’brian. | 克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[05:19] | I can vouch for her; shs the best there is. | 我可以保证 她是最佳人选 |
[05:21] | Her clearances were also revoked when ctu was decommissioned. | 她的权限在反恐小组被解散时被收回了 |
[05:24] | Isn’t there anyone capable of handling these duties | 除了她以外我们就没有 |
[05:27] | Without our having to reinstate her? | 别的人能胜任这项工作了吗 |
[05:29] | Someone in the bureau is on dubaku’s payroll. | 调查局里有人为杜巴库工作 |
[05:32] | Until we find out who it is, | 除非我们找出这个人 |
[05:33] | Larry moss can’t take the chance | 否则拉里·莫斯是不会 |
[05:34] | Of bringing his own people | 冒险把他的人 |
[05:35] | Into a manhunt for dubaku. | 送去调查的 |
[05:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:40] | The director of white house secret service operations | 白宫特勤局的负责人是 |
[05:41] | Is agent hovis. | 霍维斯探员 |
[05:43] | I’ll order him to turn over security protocols to you. | 我会命令他把安全协议转交给你 |
[05:46] | I know ted hovis, madame president. | 我了解霍维斯 总统阁下 |
[05:48] | He’s not gonna like this; he’s gonna fight us. | 他可不喜欢这样 他会给我们找麻烦 |
[05:49] | Well, considering that agents under his charge | 考虑到他的手下要对 |
[05:51] | Are responsible for what happened to my husband, | 我丈夫的事负全责 |
[05:53] | I don’t give a damn what he likes. | 我才不在乎他乐意与否 |
[05:55] | You have your provisional appointment, mr. buchanan, | 布坎南先生 你要求你临危受命 |
[05:57] | Under the thority of this office. | 这是我的直接命令 |
[05:59] | Thank you,madame president. | 谢谢您 总统阁下 |
[06:00] | You can thank me by getting me to the hospital. | 送我到医院后再谢我吧 |
[06:02] | I’ll make the arrangements. | 我马上安排 |
[06:04] | Mame president… | 总统阁下 |
[06:05] | Your concerns are clear to me,ethan, | 我清楚你的想法 伊桑 |
[06:07] | But I’ve made my decision. | 但我意已决 |
[06:08] | I’m only trying to do my job– | 我只想干好我的工作 |
[06:10] | Looking out for your interests. | 保护好您的利益 |
[06:12] | My interest right now is catching ike dubaku. | 我当前的利益就是抓住杜巴库 |
[06:16] | He has killed scores of americans today, | 他今天已经杀了无数的美国人 |
[06:18] | He tried to kill my husband,and he has corrupted our government. | 还想杀我的丈夫 而且还买通了我的人 |
[06:21] | Whatever it takes, i want that son of a bitch found. | 无论如何 我都要抓住这个狗东西 |
[06:29] | Marika… marika. | 玛丽卡 玛丽卡 |
[06:34] | Samuel,what are you doing here? | 塞缪尔 你在这干吗 |
[06:36] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[06:38] | Uh, okay, well, I get a break in 20 minutes. | 好吧 我20分钟后休息 |
[06:40] | No,now. | 不行 就现在 |
[06:42] | come | 过来 |
[06:43] | Okay,what is it? | 好吧 出什么事了 |
[06:45] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓着我了 |
[06:46] | Some thing has come up. | 出事了 |
[06:48] | I need to leave the country. | 我必须离开这个国家 |
[06:49] | What? | 什么 |
[06:51] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:52] | Right away. | 马上 |
[06:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:55] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[06:56] | Marika, listen to me. | 玛丽卡 听我说 |
[06:57] | I haven’t been entirely honest with you. | 我对你说谎了 |
[06:59] | My passport visa expired a couple months ago | 我的护照在几个月以前就过期了 |
[07:01] | And I’ve been in the country illegally. | 我一直是非法居住在这里 |
[07:03] | I’m afraid the immigration people have caught up with me. | 恐怕移民局的人正在抓我 |
[07:07] | It was my sister,wasn’t it? | 是我姐姐干的 对吧 |
[07:09] | She reported you,didn’t she? | 她举报了你 是不是 |
[07:10] | That doesn’t matter now. | 这已经不重要了 |
[07:12] | What is important is I have to leave the country tonight, | 重要的是我必须在今晚离开这个国家 |
[07:14] | And i want you to come with me. | 我想让你跟我一起走 |
[07:15] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[07:16] | Marika,we’ve talked about this. | 玛丽卡 我们谈过这事 |
[07:19] | I promised you that one day I would take you away from here, | 我向你承诺过有一天我会带你离开这 |
[07:21] | Give you the happiness that you deserve. | 给与你应得的幸福 |
[07:22] | Samuel, i-i want that,too, | 塞缪尔 我 我也想这样 |
[07:24] | But… but not tonight, not so soon. | 但是今晚 有点太快了 |
[07:26] | Marika, i don’t have time to argue with you! | 玛丽卡 我已经没有时间和你争论了 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:33] | I can’t leave rosa. | 我不能离开罗莎 |
[07:35] | She needs me; I’m the only one she has to take care of her. | 她需要我 我是唯一能照顾她的人 |
[07:38] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[07:39] | I know,i know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[07:41] | Which is why she’s going to join us. | 这就是她也要走的原因 |
[07:43] | Join us? | 和我们一起 |
[07:44] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[07:45] | I could only arrange tickets for both of us tonight, | 今晚我只能弄到我们两人的票 |
[07:48] | But I want you to promise not to tell your sister | 但是我要你保证不告诉她 |
[07:50] | Of our plans, at least not yet. | 我们的计划 至少现在不行 |
[07:52] | I have to; I can’t just run off. | 我必须告诉她 我不能就这样一走了之 |
[07:54] | No,no,no,she might cause trouble for us, | 不 不行 她会给我们找麻烦 |
[07:56] | Make it impossible for us to leave. | 我们就走不了了 |
[07:59] | I promise you your sister will join us | 我保证你姐姐会在我们到后几天 |
[08:03] | Within a couple of days of our arrival. | 跟我们会合 |
[08:05] | Okay? our arrival where? | -好吗 -我们去哪 |
[08:08] | Belize. | 伯利兹城 |
[08:09] | I have shown you the photographs of my home there. | 我给你看过我家在那的照片 |
[08:14] | Do you love me? | 你爱我么 |
[08:16] | You know I do. | 你知道答案的 |
[08:19] | Then trust me. | 那就相信我 |
[08:21] | Say you’ll come. | 说你会来 |
[08:27] | I’ll get my things. | 我去收拾行李 |
[08:33] | I still need to finalize our arrangements. | 我还需要安排一下我们的行程 |
[08:35] | I want you to go home and pack. | 你回家去收拾东西吧 |
[08:37] | Wait for my call. | 等我电话 |
[08:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:51] | -Yes -It’s me. | -请讲 -是我 |
[08:53] | Have you made the preparations? | 你都安排妥当了么 |
[08:54] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[08:55] | It’s been tricky clearing a flight corridor | 安排一条航道挺麻烦的 |
[08:57] | Since FAA still has most private | 因为航管局还在禁飞 |
[08:58] | And commercial aircraft grounded | 多数的私人和商务飞机 |
[09:00] | I have faith you’ll manage. | 我相信你能搞定 |
[09:02] | The arrangements are for two passengers? | 安排的是两个乘客吗 |
[09:04] | Just as you requested. | 按你的要求 |
[09:05] | Are you sure you want to leave now,colonel? | 你确定现在要走么 上校 |
[09:07] | I can’t imagine general Juma will be pleased | 朱玛将军要是知道你放弃了任务 |
[09:09] | To learn that you’re abandoning your mission. | 是绝对不会高兴的吧 |
[09:11] | The mission is over. | 这次任务失败了 |
[09:12] | I have done what I can do. | 该做的我都做了 |
[09:14] | If that is not enough for Juma, | 要是朱玛还不满意 |
[09:15] | Then to hell with him. | 那就让他见鬼去吧 |
[09:17] | I’ve got your passports and itinerary in hand. | 我已经拿到了你的护照和路线 |
[09:20] | Meet me at our usual spot in half an hour. | 半小时后老地方见 |
[09:22] | I’ll bring them. | 我给你带去 |
[09:23] | No,we’ll meet in the lobby of the Roosevelt | 不 咱们在罗斯福大陆酒店的 |
[09:27] | Continental hotel. | 大厅见面 |
[09:28] | That’s not a good idea. | 这可不是什么好主意 |
[09:29] | It’ll be crowded there at this hour. | 在这个时间 那人太多了 |
[09:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:32] | I want the meeting earlier. | 我要早点见你 |
[09:34] | I’ll see you in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后见 |
[09:40] | Go. | 开车 |
[09:43] | I can’t get it to boot. | 启动不了了 |
[09:45] | Hard drive must be fried. | 硬盘肯定被烧毁了 |
[09:46] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:47] | Let’s search the bodies. | 咱们搜下尸体 |
[09:49] | Start with him. | 从他开始 |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[09:59] | Renee,it’s me. | 蕾妮 是我 |
[10:00] | Bill buchanan just briefed me on your situation. | 比尔·布坎南刚跟我通报了你们的情况 |
[10:02] | What’s Henry Taylor’s status? | 亨利·泰勒的情况如何 |
[10:03] | They’ve got him in an ambulance | 他们把他送往 |
[10:04] | En route to West Arlington Hospital. | 西阿林顿医院了 |
[10:06] | I don’t know his current condition. | 我也不清楚他目前的情况 |
[10:07] | Buchanan told me you and Bauer were in a firefight. | 布坎南告诉我 你和鲍尔跟他们交火了 |
[10:10] | Yeah,we took down six of dubaku’s men, | 是 我们打死了6个杜巴库的人 |
[10:12] | But dubaku was gone before we got there. | 不过 杜巴库在我们来之前就离开了 |
[10:14] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:15] | I’ve been in worse. | 大风大浪都经历了 |
[10:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:21] | I’m fine, Larry. | 小意思 我没事 拉里 |
[10:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:24] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[10:25] | And what is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:28] | I’m looking at a report faxed to me from metro police. | 警方发给我一个报告 |
[10:31] | A mrs. carol vossler | 一位叫卡罗尔·沃斯勒的太太声称 |
[10:33] | Is claiming an unidentified woman held her | 一个不明身份的女人刚刚持枪 |
[10:35] | And her child hostage at gunpoint. | 劫持了她和她的孩子 |
[10:38] | She says the woman threatened to kill her son. | 她说那女人威胁要杀了她儿子 |
[10:40] | Larry,we discussed this. | 拉里 你知道的 |
[10:41] | We needed to get vossler to tell us | 我们得逼沃斯勒告诉我们 |
[10:43] | Where taylor was being held. | 泰勒被关押在哪 |
[10:44] | It was the only leverage we had. | 那是我们唯一的筹码 |
[10:46] | Yeah, right, whatever’s necessary. | 对 没错 为达目的不择手段 |
[10:48] | Jack Bauer’s rationalization | 杰克·鲍尔为他的野蛮行径 |
[10:49] | For every unethical action he takes. | 做的合理化辩解 |
[10:51] | It worked, larry. | 我们达到目的了 拉里 |
[10:52] | Doesn’t that count for something? | 难道不值这么做吗 |
[10:53] | Renee, Jack Bauer is about to be strung up | 蕾妮 杰克·鲍尔就快被 |
[10:55] | By a senate subcommittee, | 参议院处决了 |
[10:56] | And you are following his playbook. | 你正在步他的后尘 |
[10:58] | You already got the ag’s office | 司法部办公室已经在调查 |
[10:59] | Looking into that thing you pulled | 你摘下坦纳呼吸器的事情 |
[11:00] | With tanner’s respirator, and now this. | 现在是一波未平一波又起 |
[11:02] | No one was actually hurt. no one…? | -又没有人受伤 -没人受伤 |
[11:05] | Renee, Bauer killed the woman’s husband! | 蕾妮 鲍尔杀了那女人的丈夫 |
[11:08] | Renee, I swear to you, | 蕾妮 我发誓 |
[11:11] | I am scared of what is happening to you. | 你为你的处境很担忧 |
[11:13] | You put these people through hell | 你让这些人生不如死 |
[11:15] | And it doesn’t bother you. | 你却对此心安理得 |
[11:17] | I don’t say that it doesn’t bother me,larry. | 我没有心安理得 拉里 |
[11:19] | I said that it worked. | 我是说我们达到目的了 |
[11:20] | Of course it bothers me. | 我当然也很难过 |
[11:25] | I can see that woman’s face. | 那女人的脸还在我眼前晃动 |
[11:28] | She and her child staring at me with such… | 她和孩子用那种眼神看着我 |
[11:32] | She had no idea that her husband was a killer, | 她完全不知道自己的丈夫是个杀手 |
[11:34] | A traitor to his country, | 是个叛国者 |
[11:35] | And she looked at me like i was the monster. | 我在她眼里就像一个恶魔 |
[11:38] | Agent walker. | 沃克探员 |
[11:39] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[11:40] | I cross-referenced the information | 我对照了这些 |
[11:42] | On these PDAs. | 掌上电脑的信息 |
[11:43] | I came across some banking transactions. | 发现一些银行交易记录 |
[11:44] | All from a series of accounts | 所有相关的账户 |
[11:46] | Registered to the same address. | 都是用一个地址注册的 |
[11:47] | You think it’s a safe house? | 你觉得那是个安全屋吗 |
[11:49] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一查 |
[11:50] | Larry,we may have an address on dubaku. | 拉里 我们可能找到一个跟杜巴库有关的地址 |
[11:52] | 21917 Euclid Street. | 欧几里德大街21917号 |
[11:55] | Apartment six. | 6号公寓 |
[11:56] | 21917 Euclid Street,Unit Six. | 欧几里德大街21917号 6号公寓 |
[11:58] | We’re moving out now. | 我们马上出发 |
[11:59] | Can you provide sat surveillance? | 你能提供卫星监控么 |
[12:01] | Yeah,bill buchanan’s sending somebody over | 好的 比尔·布坎南派人来做技术支持了 |
[12:03] | To run tech,but until she’s up and running, | 但是在她来到并设置好之前 |
[12:05] | You’re gonna have to go in blind. | 你们只能摸着石头过河了 |
[12:06] | okay.We’ll be in touch. | 好的 保持联络 |
[12:07] | You sure you’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:09] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[12:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:02] | Federal investigations continue into the terrorist acts | 联邦调查机构还在对发生在华盛顿 |
[13:06] | That have gripped the nation’s capital, | 及俄亥俄州汲沦谷的恐怖袭击 |
[13:08] | As well as the people of kidron,ohio. | 进行调查 |
[13:10] | Despite assurances by president taylor | 尽管泰勒总统已经声明 |
[13:12] | In her national address that the threat has passed, hey,honey. | -危机已经过去 -宝贝 |
[13:14] | Sources at the white house will not confirm | 但从白宫得到的消息称 |
[13:17] | That all those responsible have been accounted for. | 还有部分主谋仍然逍遥法外 |
[13:23] | Now,are you sure you’re not gonna need my help? | 你确定不用我帮忙吗 |
[13:26] | I’m just running FBI ops temporarily | 我就是暂时参与下调查局的技术活 |
[13:27] | Until they catch dubaku. | 等抓到杜巴库就没我的事了 |
[13:28] | Once they find him, hopefully he’ll tell us | 抓到他后 希望他能交出 |
[13:30] | The names of all the people | 政府里所有为他工作的 |
[13:31] | On his payroll that are inside our government. | 内鬼的名单 |
[13:33] | And then,we can go home? | 那时我们就可以回家了 |
[13:35] | Then,we can go home. | 没错 |
[13:38] | Well,just be careful. | 小心点 |
[13:40] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:41] | ’cause if buchanan’s right and dubaku | 因为如果布坎南说得对 |
[13:43] | Has someone working inside the bureau… | 调查局有人为杜巴库工作 |
[13:44] | I’ll watch my back. | 我会小心的 |
[13:46] | You just watch Prescott. | 你照看好普雷斯科特 |
[13:52] | Okay,sweetheart, mommy has to go to work. | 宝贝 妈妈要去上班了 |
[13:55] | You be good,okay? | 要乖哦 |
[13:57] | Bye,mommy. | 妈妈 再见 |
[13:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:59] | You be good,too. | 你也乖哦 |
[14:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:02] | Bye | 再见 |
[14:03] | And if you get all jammed up, you know where to find me. | 如果遇到难题 记得联系我 |
[14:11] | I need you to cross-reference our deployments with homeland. | 请你交叉对照下我们和国土安全局的部署 |
[14:14] | Make sure the requisition numbers match up. | 确保请求单号都能一一对应 |
[14:15] | After that, you can catch up | 做完这些 你可以补做下 |
[14:16] | On the hour list. Are you joking? | -时间进度表 -开什么玩笑 |
[14:18] | That is busy work, administrative crap | 多麻烦啊 这么弱智的活儿 |
[14:20] | You’re handing me. janis… | -你也分配给我做 -詹尼斯 |
[14:21] | I don’t have the time or the inclination | 我没时间也没兴趣 |
[14:23] | Right now to explain my assignments to you. | 去跟你解释分配给你的任务 |
[14:25] | Just get it done. | 照做就是了 |
[14:26] | Agent moss,chloe o’brian just cleared security. | 莫斯探员 克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[14:27] | She’s on her way up. | 她上楼了 |
[14:28] | All right,thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:30] | Janis,set up a secure vpn socket. | 詹尼斯 在会议室开一个 |
[14:32] | Port it to the conference room. | 安全虚拟专网端口 |
[14:33] | Why do you need a vpn socket? | 你要虚拟专网端口干嘛 |
[14:34] | I’m bringing in a consultant from homeland | 我从国土安全局找来个顾问 |
[14:36] | To confirm there are no lingering gaps | 来检查CIP防火墙 |
[14:37] | In the cip firewall. | 有没有残留漏洞 |
[14:38] | That’s fine. take that downstairs. | 好了 拿到楼下去吧 |
[14:43] | Ms. o’brian,larry moss. | 奥布赖恩女士 我是拉里·莫斯 |
[14:44] | -Welcome to the fbi. -hi. | -欢迎来调查局 -你好 |
[14:46] | You can call me chloe. | 叫我克罗伊就好 |
[14:47] | All right,we’re right in here. | 好的 这边请 |
[14:55] | Buchanan said you’d be up to speed. | 布坎南说你已经了解情况了 |
[14:57] | I’m up. | 是的 |
[14:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:59] | Agent walker and bauer are pursuing | 沃克探员和鲍尔正在追查 |
[15:01] | A potential lead on dubaku. | 一个可能找到杜巴库的线索 |
[15:04] | They’re en route to this address | 他们在去这个地址的路上 |
[15:05] | In the mount pleasant district. | 在山悦区 |
[15:06] | Agent walker’s requesting satellite support. | 沃克探员请求卫星支持 |
[15:10] | What’s the matter? is something wrong? | 怎么了 有什么不对么 |
[15:12] | I’m feeling a little exposed here. | 我感觉有人在盯着我 |
[15:14] | If someone out there is working for dubaku, | 如果外面有人为杜巴库工作 |
[15:16] | Shouldn’t we be doing this more covertly? | 我们是不是该更隐蔽些呢 |
[15:17] | As far as anyone knows, | 目前为止 大家只知道 |
[15:19] | You’re working on shoring up our firewall. | 你是来梳理防火墙的 |
[15:20] | Besides,this is the only space available | 另外 也只剩下这个地方了 |
[15:22] | Where you’ll have full access to our server. | 在这 你可以访问我们所有的服务器 |
[15:24] | Our network doesn’t port remote modules. | 我们的网络不支持远程访问 |
[15:26] | That’s inefficient. | 那效率多低啊 |
[15:27] | Whoever set your network up that way | 谁给你们建立的网络啊 |
[15:29] | Didn’t know what they were doing. | 简直是外行 |
[15:32] | I set our network up that way. | 是我要那么设置的 |
[15:36] | Okay | 好吧 |
[15:47] | Something else? | 还有别的事情么 |
[15:49] | You worked with bauer for a long time,didn’t you? | 你跟鲍尔工作很长时间了吧 |
[15:53] | Seven years, on and off. | 7年了 时断时续 |
[15:55] | That’s impressive. That you survived the experience. | 你能活到现在 还真是个奇迹啊 |
[16:00] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[16:02] | Only that a lot of people didn’t. | 很多人都死了 |
[16:04] | Curtis manning, ryan chapelle. His own wife. | 柯蒂斯·曼宁 瑞恩·查佩尔 他老婆 |
[16:09] | Are you saying it’s jack’s fault his wife was killed? | 你是说杰克老婆的死 是他的错么 |
[16:11] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[16:13] | Jack bauer is the most trustworthy, | 在我看来 杰克·鲍尔是最可靠 |
[16:15] | Honorable man I know, and he’s my friend. | 最值得尊敬的人 他还是我朋友 |
[16:17] | Maybe you should worry less about him | 我劝你你还是少管闲事 |
[16:18] | And more about the mole in your office | 多花点精力把你办公室 |
[16:20] | Working for dubaku. | 的内鬼找出来吧 |
[16:36] | Is that chloe o’brian? | 那是克罗伊·奥布赖恩吗 |
[16:38] | – What? – in the conference room. | -在哪 -会议室里 |
[16:39] | Chloe o’brian– she was senior analyst | 克罗伊·奥布赖恩 她曾是反恐小组的 |
[16:41] | At ctu. | 资深分析师 |
[16:43] | I once took a seminar she gave. | 我上过她的课 |
[16:44] | What’s she doing here? larry said homeland sent her over | 她在这干嘛 -拉里说国土安全局派她过来 |
[16:46] | To check for residual breaches from the firewall attack. | 查下防火墙还有没有别的漏洞 |
[16:49] | what? | 怎么了 |
[16:51] | It just doesn’t sound like her area of expertise. | 这不是她的专长啊 |
[16:53] | Besides,as far as I know, | 另外 据我所知 |
[16:55] | She’s been inactive since ctu was decommissioned. | 反恐小组解散后她就被解职了 |
[17:11] | Your passports and travel itinerary. | 你的护照和行程路线 |
[17:14] | A hawker-siddley 748 is fueling at taft airfield. | 豪客西里748航班正在塔夫特机场加油 |
[17:16] | Be ready to fly within a half hour, | 半小时后起飞 |
[17:18] | Get you to the cayman islands. | 它将带你去开曼群岛 |
[17:20] | You shouldn’t have any trouble | 从那到伯利兹城 |
[17:21] | Getting to belize from there. | 应该没问题 |
[17:22] | I need a car to the airfield and a driver. | 我需要有人开车送我去机场 |
[17:25] | I assumed you had your own transportation. | 你自己不是有车送吗 |
[17:27] | It’s not for me. | 不是我用 |
[17:28] | I see. | 明白了 |
[17:29] | It’s for the girl | 是为那女孩准备的吧 |
[17:32] | Well, I’m not sure I can find | 我不确定短时间内 |
[17:33] | Someone I trust on such short notice. | 还可以找到可靠的人 |
[17:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:38] | What about your man at the bar? | 吧台上的那个人 |
[17:40] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:41] | Or one of the two on the balcony watching now? | 或者阳台上的两人之一 |
[17:43] | Or the two in the black town car | 或者在那黑车里 |
[17:46] | Waiting for me to leave? | 等我出去的那两个 |
[17:47] | Do you think I am a fool, mr. burnett? | 你觉得我是傻子吗 伯内特先生 |
[17:50] | I know you people see me as a liability now. | 我知道你们现在当我是累赘 |
[17:53] | These men are here to guarantee | 这些人是来保护您的 |
[17:55] | Your safety,colonel, not to threaten it. | 上校 没别的意思 |
[17:56] | Guarantee my safety. | 保护我 |
[17:58] | How nice. | 真不错 |
[18:01] | And said with such sincerity. | 还故作真诚 |
[18:08] | I want you to take this message back with you. | 你听好了 |
[18:11] | If anything should happen to me | 我离开这个国家时 |
[18:12] | On my way out of the country– | 如果有什么意外发生 |
[18:13] | An accident or an assassination attempt,anything– | 事故或者蓄意谋杀 |
[18:17] | If the plane that you | 比如你慷慨捐赠的飞机 |
[18:19] | Were so generous to donate decides to explode, | 爆炸了的话 |
[18:22] | A data file with all the names and bank transactions | 所有与我相关的人员和银行交易记录 |
[18:24] | Of all those involved will be sent to the justice department. | 都会被送到司法部查处 |
[18:27] | That is completely unnecessary. | 完全没有这个必要 |
[18:28] | The same holds true | 上面所说一切 |
[18:30] | If anything should happen to marika donoso. | 同样适用于玛丽卡·道诺索 |
[18:32] | I swear to you, she knows nothing of this. | 我发誓 她对此事一无所知 |
[18:34] | She is no threat to you. | 她不会威胁到你们 |
[18:36] | Make sure your driver knows this before he brings her to me. | 别忘了提醒你的司机 |
[18:39] | Do you understand what I am saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[18:42] | I want you to tell me that you understand | 我需要一个肯定的答复 |
[18:44] | What I am saying to you, so there | 这样才能确保 |
[18:46] | Will be no mistakes. | 万无一失 |
[18:47] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[18:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:51] | The one thing I have learned | 伯纳特先生 同雇佣兵合作 |
[18:53] | In the company of mercenaries, mr. burnett,is that ultimately, | 我学到一件事 就是他们 |
[18:57] | They care about nothing but their own survival. | 只管自己的死活 |
[18:59] | Good day. | 好运 |
[19:12] | I was right. | 正如我所料 |
[19:13] | Dubaku suspected we were gonna take him out,and apparently, | 杜巴库猜到我们要干掉他 |
[19:16] | He assembled evidence to use as an insurance policy. | 他收集了证据来保护自己 |
[19:18] | We need to make sure he gets out of the country | 我们得让他顺利地离开 |
[19:20] | And safely into exile. | 踏上逃亡之路 |
[19:21] | Otherwise, we’re all compromised. | 不然我们就完蛋了 |
[19:23] | I’ll make the calls. | 我去做下安排 |
[19:29] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[19:32] | Rosa. | 罗莎 |
[19:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:35] | Rosa,listen to me. | 罗莎 听我说 |
[19:37] | We’re going away from here. | 我们要离开这 |
[19:39] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[19:41] | Well,what do you mean,all? | 什么所有人 |
[19:44] | Samuel told me the truth. | 塞缪尔向我坦白了 |
[19:46] | He’s an illegal, just like you thought. | 如你所料 他是非法移民 |
[19:49] | He has to leave the country, | 他必须得离开 |
[19:50] | And I’ve agreed to go with him. | 我同意和他一起走 |
[19:53] | You’re leaving me? | 你要离开我 |
[19:55] | No,no,only for a short time. you’re gonna come,too. | 不 只是分开一会 你也会过去的 |
[19:58] | Samuel’s made plans. | 塞缪尔都安排好了 |
[19:59] | We’re gonna live | 我们会去 |
[20:00] | With him in his home in belize. | 伯利兹城和他一起住 |
[20:02] | Marika… | 玛丽卡 |
[20:04] | He’s lying to you. | 他在向你撒谎 |
[20:05] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[20:07] | I won’t let you do this! | 我不会同意的 |
[20:08] | My god,rosa. | 天呐 罗莎 |
[20:10] | I have taken care of you my entire life. | 一直以来都是我在照顾你 |
[20:13] | I’ve sacrificed everything for you. | 我为你牺牲了一切 |
[20:15] | Why can’t you let me have this? | 你为什么就不让我和他在一起 |
[20:16] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[20:18] | Oh,well, you never liked any man | 任何喜欢我的男人 |
[20:19] | Who’s ever shown an interest in me. | 你都不喜欢 |
[20:21] | Every chance I’ve ever had at happiness, | 每次我的幸福来临时 |
[20:23] | You found some way of ruining it. | 你都会想方设法把它毁掉 |
[20:24] | – But not this time. – Marika, | -这次不行 -玛丽卡 |
[20:26] | I’m begging you, listen to me. | 我求你了 听我说 |
[20:27] | – No. – Marika,please. | -不 -玛丽卡 求你了 |
[20:28] | Stop. | 别走 |
[20:29] | Move! | 闪开 |
[20:31] | Marika,please. | 玛丽卡 求你了 |
[20:32] | Listen to me. I’m begging you,marik… | 听我说 求你了 玛丽 |
[20:34] | Fbi– don’t move! | 联邦调查局 不许动 |
[20:36] | Get on your knees now! | 跪下 |
[20:37] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[20:38] | Both of you, put your hands | 你们两个 双手交叉 |
[20:39] | Behind your head, interlock your fingers. | 放到脑后 |
[20:41] | Now! | 现在 |
[20:42] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[20:47] | We’re clear. | 这安全了 |
[20:48] | Where is dubaku? | 杜巴库在哪 |
[20:50] | – Who? – don’t play games with me! | -谁 -别和我耍花招 |
[20:52] | Ike dubaku– we traced bank accounts to this address. | 埃克·杜巴库 我们从银行账户追踪到这 |
[20:54] | Now,where is he? | 他在哪 |
[20:55] | We don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我们不知道你在说什么 |
[20:58] | Let me make try and make this easier for you. | 我来帮你们回忆下 |
[21:00] | You know this man? | 你认识他吗 |
[21:04] | No. | 不 |
[21:05] | You’re lying to me. | 你撒谎 |
[21:07] | Why are you lying to me?! | 你为什么撒谎 |
[21:10] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[21:13] | That’s him– we know him. | 就是他 我们认识 |
[21:15] | He calls himself aboa, samuel aboa. | 他称自己是安博 塞缪尔·安博 |
[21:17] | – Rosa,shut up! – she was going to meet him to leave me | -罗莎 闭嘴 -她正要去见他 |
[21:20] | Where were you gonna meet him? | 你要去哪见他 |
[21:21] | Where were you going?! | 你要去哪 |
[21:22] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[21:24] | – How do you know him? you work for him? – no. | -你怎么认识他的 你是他手下吗 -不 |
[21:26] | – Do you work for him? – no. | -你是他手下吗 -不 |
[21:31] | You know what he’s doing here in this country? | 你知道他都干了些什么吗 |
[21:36] | Do you have any idea… | 你知道 |
[21:38] | What this man is? | 他是个什么样的人吗 |
[21:42] | He’s everything to me. | 他是我的一切 |
[22:16] | – Nurse…? – mitchell. | -你是 -米切尔 |
[22:17] | Nurse mitchell,i’d like to see my husband. | 米切尔护士 我想见下我丈夫 |
[22:19] | Uh,ma’am,i… | 女士 我… |
[22:21] | I don’t know if that’s possible. | 我不知道行不行 |
[22:22] | I was told that dr. schulman will be doing the surgery. | 我听说由舒尔曼医生主刀 |
[22:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[22:26] | Excuse me, madame president. | 打扰了 总统阁下 |
[22:27] | I’m lee schulman, your husband’s surgeon. | 我是李·舒尔曼 您丈夫的主治医生 |
[22:28] | If you come with me, you can see him now, | 跟我来 我带您见他 |
[22:31] | But you’ll need to keep it brief. | 但时间不宜过长 |
[22:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | You should know that mr. taylor’s looking | 您应该知道泰勒先生至少要 |
[22:36] | At a minum of five hours in surgery. | 做5个小时的手术 |
[22:38] | The bullet lacerated his pulmonary artery | 子弹划破他的肺动脉 |
[22:40] | And lodged in his thoracic region. | 留在他的胸椎下部 |
[22:42] | He’s also suffered massive internal bleeding. | 他还伴随大量的内出血 |
[22:45] | Can you offer any kind of prognosis? | 能告之预测的情况吗 |
[22:47] | I’m a blunt woman,dr. schulman. | 我是直肠子 舒尔曼医生 |
[22:49] | I appreciates bluntness. | 请您直说吧 |
[22:51] | His chances aren’t good ma’am. | 前景不是很乐观 |
[22:54] | But I’ll do everything I can. | 但我会全力以赴的 |
[22:56] | If you’ll excuse me. | 请允许我 |
[22:58] | I need to scrub up now. | 去准备手术 |
[22:59] | Dr. schoenfeld,305. | 斯肯菲尔德医生 请去305房间 |
[23:01] | Dr. schoenfeld,305. | 斯肯菲尔德医生 请去305房间 |
[23:07] | Henry darling, can you hear me? | 亨利 亲爱的 你听得到吗 |
[23:10] | Ally. | 艾莉 |
[23:11] | Yes, sweetheart. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[23:14] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[23:16] | I’m so sorry I didn’t listen to you about roger. | 我很后悔 对罗杰的死因 我没有听你的 |
[23:18] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[23:19] | It wasn’t suicide. | 他没有自杀 |
[23:21] | I Know that now. | 现在我知道了 |
[23:22] | You were always right. | 你一直是对的 |
[23:24] | He was a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[23:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:27] | He was,and so are you. | 他是 你也是 |
[23:31] | I’m sorry, madame president, | 抱歉 总统阁下 |
[23:33] | But the anesthesiologist is ready now. | 手术要开始了 |
[24:01] | Mr. buanan? | 布坎南先生 |
[24:03] | Yes,madam president | 在 总统阁下 |
[24:06] | There’s something I need you to do for me. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[24:10] | Have someone find my daughter olivia and bring her to me. | 找到我女儿奥利维亚 把她带来 |
[24:15] | Have you had a chance to tell her? | 您还没告诉她吗 |
[24:19] | My daughter and I haven’t spoken for some time,mr. buchanan. | 我们有一段时间没联系了 布坎南先生 |
[24:22] | She’d never get on the phone with me. | 她不接我电话 |
[24:28] | She works for a consulting firm– | 她在一家咨询公司上班 |
[24:30] | Martling norris. | 叫马特林·诺里斯 |
[24:32] | Do have someone trustworthy you can send? | 能派个信得过的人去吗 |
[24:37] | Yes,ma’. | 没问题 |
[24:39] | I believe I do. | 我可以办到 |
[24:46] | And here he is again | 这里也是他 |
[24:48] | In the uniform of the presidential guard | 穿着总统护卫的服装 |
[24:51] | At the gates of the notorious mukatu prison. | 在臭名昭著的穆卡图监狱门外 |
[24:54] | And here, inside the soccer stadium | 还有这 在足球场里 |
[24:57] | After the barakar massacre. | 在巴拉卡尔大屠杀后 |
[24:58] | The event that earned him the nickname | 他从此获得 |
[25:01] | The butcher of sangala. | “桑加拉屠夫”的称号 |
[25:02] | Oh,please. no more. | 行了 够了 |
[25:09] | What did you say his real name was again? | 能再说下他的真名吗 |
[25:12] | Dubaku. | 杜马库 |
[25:14] | Ike Dubaku. | 埃克·杜巴库 |
[25:19] | I have seen first hand what he’s capable of. | 我亲眼见到他的所做所为 |
[25:21] | I was in africa a few months ago. | 几个月前我在非洲 |
[25:23] | He was responsible for murdering a friend of mine. | 他还杀了我一个朋友 |
[25:25] | Oh,god. | 上帝啊 |
[25:28] | I know this is a shock. | 我知道这很让人震惊 |
[25:30] | And I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:31] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[25:33] | But here’s the situation. | 可现在的情况是这样 |
[25:34] | We need your help, and we need it now. | 我们现在就需要你帮助 |
[25:37] | What kind of help? | 怎么帮 |
[25:38] | We need to put this man in custody | 我们要在这个人逃出国前 |
[25:40] | Before he can leave the country. | 把他抓住 |
[25:41] | Well,she already told you. | 她已经告诉你了 |
[25:42] | She doesn’t know where he is. | 她不知道他在哪里 |
[25:43] | Yeah,but you said earlier | 对 可你之前说过 |
[25:45] | That you were going to meet him. where? | 你要去见他 在哪里 |
[25:48] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[25:49] | Just told me to go home and pack and wait for his call. | 他只告诉我回家收拾行李等他电话 |
[25:52] | Give me your phone. | 把你电话给我 |
[25:56] | Why? | 干吗 |
[25:58] | When he calls, I want you to answer it. | 要是他打来 你接电话 |
[26:01] | No. no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:02] | I can’t. I can’t. yes,you can. | -不行 -你行的 |
[26:03] | Listen to me. just… | 听我说 |
[26:05] | Just-just listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[26:07] | It’s-it’s over. | 都过去了 |
[26:10] | The man you thought you knew, | 你曾经认识的那个男人 |
[26:12] | The man you had feelings for– | 你以前喜欢的那个男人 |
[26:14] | He doesn’t exist. | 他不存在 |
[26:15] | All you’ve been left with | 他只给你留下了 |
[26:17] | Are his lies and his betrayal. | 谎言和背叛 |
[26:21] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[26:24] | Marika,please. | 玛丽卡 拜托 |
[26:25] | All I want you to do is answer the phone | 你只需要接电话 |
[26:28] | And talk to him so that we can find out | 跟他谈话 这样我们就能 |
[26:30] | Where he wants to meet you. | 知道他想与你在哪里见面 |
[26:32] | Please. you can do this. | 拜托 你做得到 |
[26:33] | Please just try. | 试试看好吗 |
[26:42] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:43] | Marika? | 玛丽卡 |
[26:45] | Yes. | 是我 |
[26:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:47] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[26:48] | What took you so long to answer the phone? | 怎么这么长时间才接电话 |
[26:50] | I was in the bedroom packing. | 我在卧室打包行李呢 |
[26:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:55] | You sound strange. | 你的声音有点不对劲 |
[26:56] | It’s… it was rosa. | 是罗莎 |
[26:58] | She caught me packing, and we argued. | 我打包时被她发现 我们吵了一架 |
[27:00] | Is she going to a problem for us? | 她会找我们的麻烦吗 |
[27:02] | No. | 不会 |
[27:04] | I’m sorry,samuel. | 抱歉 塞缪尔 |
[27:05] | I had tell her everything. | 我只好告诉她一切 |
[27:07] | It was the only way. | 只能这样 |
[27:09] | But,uh… but she understands now. | 她现在理解了 |
[27:11] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[27:12] | Ah. yeah, she’s fine. | 嗯 她没事了 |
[27:14] | Now that she knows she and I will be together again In a few days. | 现在他已经理解我们只是 暂时分开 |
[27:18] | Hmm. she should thank heaven | 她应该感谢上帝给了 |
[27:20] | She has such an angel for a sister. | 她一个这么好的妹妹 |
[27:22] | Are you ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[27:24] | Almost. | 快了 |
[27:25] | Hurry up then. | 那你抓紧吧 |
[27:26] | I’ve had a car sent for you. | 我派了辆车去接你 |
[27:27] | It should be there very shortly. | 应该很快就到 |
[27:29] | Go downstairs and wait for it. | 下楼等车吧 |
[27:31] | Where is it taking me? | 这辆车要带我去哪里 |
[27:32] | Don’t worry. the driver will know. | 别担心 司机知道 |
[27:34] | I just want the woman I love | 我只想要我的爱人 |
[27:36] | To get downstairs as quickly possible. | 尽快下楼 |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:45] | It’s all right. it’s all right. | 没事了 |
[27:48] | You did great. | 你做的很好 |
[27:49] | Did we get the rendezvous point? | 知道接头地点了吗 |
[27:50] | No. he’s sending a car with a driver. | 没有 他派司机开车过来 |
[27:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:02] | There’s no one on the street yet. | 现在街上还没有人 |
[28:04] | We could grab the driver, | 我们可以抓住司机 |
[28:05] | Get him to tell us dubaku’s location. | 让他供出杜巴库的位置 |
[28:07] | There’s no guarantee we can get him to talk. | 我们不能保证司机会开口 |
[28:08] | And if we take too long,dubaku’s not gonna | 要是花的时间太长 |
[28:10] | Wait around. so then what do we do? | -杜巴库就溜了 -那我们该怎么做 |
[28:16] | We can get her to go meet with him. | 我们可以让她与他见面 |
[28:18] | What? we could track her. | -什么 -我们可以追踪她 |
[28:20] | We could use her cell phone as a transponder. | 用她的手机当发射器 |
[28:22] | You want to send that girl to dubaku? | 你想把这姑娘送到杜巴库那去吗 |
[28:25] | We don’t have another choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[28:26] | Jack. you want to get dubaku, | -杰克 -想抓住杜巴库 |
[28:28] | This is our shot. | 这就是我们的机会 |
[28:35] | Marika? | 玛丽卡 |
[28:39] | I have a favor to ask of you. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[28:41] | We can’t make you do this. | 我们不会强迫你这么做 |
[28:43] | But when the car arrives, we would like you to go | 不过车来的时候 我们想让你和司机走 |
[28:46] | With the driver so that we could follow you back to dubaku. | 那样我们就能跟着你找到杜巴库 |
[28:49] | Oh,what-what are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[28:50] | You want her to go to him and face him? | 你想让她去他那里和他见面吗 |
[28:52] | It’s the only chance we have of finding him before | 这是能抓到他的 |
[28:55] | He disappears forever. I’ll do it. | -唯一机会了 -我去 |
[28:58] | No! | 不 |
[29:00] | I’m your older sister, | 我是你姐 |
[29:01] | And I won’t allow it. | 我不准你去 |
[29:03] | It’s not your decision to make,rosa. | 这事由不得你 罗莎 |
[29:05] | It’s mine. | 是我自己的决定 |
[29:08] | Ain’t it the right thing to do. | 难道这么做不对吗 |
[29:12] | Let me see your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[29:18] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[29:19] | Getting your sid number. | 查看你的安全码 |
[29:20] | It’s how we’re going to track you. | 这样我们就能追踪到你 |
[29:22] | You’re not gonna be out there alone. | 你不是孤身一人去那 |
[29:24] | Agent walker and I will be following you. | 沃克探员和我都会跟着你 |
[29:25] | We’ll never be more than a mile behind. | 我们会在你身后一里内 |
[29:27] | As soon as you reach the destination– | 一旦你到达目的地 |
[29:29] | That’s when we’ll move in. | 我们就出击 |
[29:31] | Marika. | 玛丽卡 |
[29:32] | A mile! are you crazy? | 一里 你疯了吗 |
[29:34] | Rosa,enough. | 罗莎 够了 |
[29:36] | You heard what he said. | 你听到他说的话了 |
[29:37] | He’s a murderer! | 他是个杀人恶魔 |
[29:39] | He could hurt you. he won’t. | -他会伤害你 -他不会 |
[29:41] | Rosa, i should have listened to you. | 罗莎 我本该听你的话 |
[29:44] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[29:46] | You warned me about him. | 你曾警告过我的 |
[29:48] | Listen,the only reason | 听着 我之所以那么说 |
[29:50] | Why I said those things was because I was jealous. | 是因为我很嫉妒 |
[29:52] | And I didn’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[29:57] | Larry,it’s jack. | 拉里 我是杰克 |
[29:59] | Renee said you had someone running operations support? | 蕾妮说有人在做战术支持 是吧 |
[30:01] | Yeah. she’s right here. | 是的 她在这里 |
[30:02] | I’ll put you on speaker. | 我把免提打开了 |
[30:04] | Jack,it’s chloe. | 杰克 我是克洛伊 |
[30:06] | What do you need? | 需要什么 |
[30:07] | How long’s it gonna take you | 要用多久才能为 |
[30:08] | To set up a sat beacon for a mobile line? | 一部手机建立一个卫星信标 |
[30:10] | Usually a few seconds, | 一般几秒钟就行 |
[30:12] | But with the backward way they have the system set up, | 可在他们的这种落后的系统上 |
[30:13] | It’s gonna take at least a few minutes. | 至少要几分钟 |
[30:15] | Okay,well,let me give you the sid number. | 好吧 我把安全码告诉你 |
[30:17] | 1-c-4-8-6-8-9. 1-c-4-8-6-8-9. | |
[30:20] | You got it? | 收到没有 |
[30:21] | Got it. | 收到 |
[30:23] | Jack,who are you tracking? | 杰克 你在追踪谁 |
[30:24] | A woman who’s involved with dubaku. | 与杜巴库有染的一个女人 |
[30:26] | He’s sending a car to take her to him. | 他正派车来接她 |
[30:28] | She’s one of his operatives? | 她是他的手下吗 |
[30:29] | No. | 不是 |
[30:30] | It’s-it’s more complicated than that. | 比那复杂的多 |
[31:12] | Arthur,you’re not going to find another firm | 亚瑟 你不会再找到一家公司 |
[31:14] | That’s done more high-level consulting work | 能为像你这样小型的药品公司 |
[31:16] | For a relatively small pharmaceutical company like yours. | 做如此高级的咨询了 |
[31:19] | Remember,my firm helped the governor craft a plan | 我的公司曾替州长制定计划 |
[31:21] | To swap property taxes for sales taxes | 在他最后的预算改革中 |
[31:23] | In his last budget reform. | 用消费税替换财产税 |
[31:25] | Tell me that didn’t save dexter-carr a bundle. | 你可别说没给戴克斯特·卡尔省下大笔钞票 |
[31:27] | Oh,it did,olivia. | 确实如此 奥利维亚 |
[31:29] | But since I’m specifically looking to hire you, | 可鉴于我要雇的人是你 |
[31:31] | I need to know what you yourself can do. | 我就要知道你能做什么 |
[31:33] | Whatever you need. | 你需要我做什么 |
[31:34] | You know my accomplishments, yove seen my resume. | 你看过我履历 知道我的成就 |
[31:36] | I mean white house influence. | 我是指你的家庭背景 |
[31:39] | Considering your family. | 在白宫的影响力 |
[31:41] | We’re not lobbyists,arthur. | 我们不是说客 亚瑟 |
[31:44] | It states that clearly in the contract. | 合同里写的明明白白 |
[31:46] | I just thought,since you had the president’s ear… | 我只是觉得你能和总统美言几句 |
[31:48] | I don’t. | 不能 |
[31:50] | Is that going to be a problem? | 这有关系吗 |
[31:51] | Excuse me,ms. taylor? | 打扰了 泰勒小姐吗 |
[31:54] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[31:56] | My name is aaron pierce. | 我叫亚伦·皮尔斯 |
[31:58] | your office told me you would be here | 你办公室的人告诉我你在这 |
[32:01] | I’ve been dispatched at the request of the president. | 总统派我来找您 |
[32:03] | Your credentials | 你的证件上写着 |
[32:04] | You’ve retired, mr. pierce. | 你已经退休了 皮尔斯先生 |
[32:06] | Perhaps no one informed you | 或许没人通知您 |
[32:08] | I refused secret service protection months ago. | 几个月前 我拒绝了特勤局的保护 |
[32:10] | I’m aware of that,ma’am. | 这我知道 女士 |
[32:11] | This is a special circumstance. | 可现在情况特殊 |
[32:13] | Well,as you can see,i’m a little busy right now. | 你也看到了 我现在有点忙 |
[32:16] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不合适 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry,but I have to insist. | 抱歉 可我必须这样 |
[32:19] | -It’s really… it’s all right. -no. | -真的 没关系 -不 |
[32:21] | No,it’s not all right. | 不 不行 |
[32:23] | What is it that’s so impornt | 我妈有什么重要的事 |
[32:25] | For my mother to steal me away while I’m trying to do business? | 非要在做生意的时候找我 |
[32:29] | I’m not at liberty to say,ma’am. | 这我不便透露 女士 |
[32:31] | That information is confidential. | 事关机密 |
[32:32] | Olivia,we can pick this up at a later time. | 奥利维亚 我们可以以后再谈 |
[32:35] | Arthur,wait… | 亚瑟 等等 |
[32:36] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[32:41] | Ma’am,please? | 女士 请 |
[32:43] | I’m not going anywhere with you | 除非你告诉我什么事 |
[32:45] | Until you tell me what this is about. | 否则我不会和你走 |
[32:48] | ‘sour father,ms. taylor. | 是你父亲 泰勒小姐 |
[32:51] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[32:53] | He’s in surgery at west arlington hospital. | 现正在西阿灵顿医院做手术 |
[32:55] | Your mother’s there now. | 你母亲也在那里 |
[32:57] | None of this is public knowledge. | 这些都没对外公布 |
[33:01] | My god,i… | 上帝啊 我 |
[33:03] | My car is just outside. | 我的车就在外面 |
[33:13] | Excuse me,sean. | 打扰一下 西恩 |
[33:15] | Can I please get the digital beta key for the server? | 能把服务器的数字测试密钥借我吗 |
[33:17] | Why? | 做什么 |
[33:19] | Larry asked for it. | 拉里要的 |
[33:21] | Something to do with the firewall assessment | 是防火墙评测之类的事 |
[33:23] | If larry wants it, why doesn’t he come to me? | 要是拉里想要 为什么不直接找我 |
[33:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:28] | Maybe I ought to go ask him. no. | -不如我去问他 -不 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:34] | I think that larry brought in this woman, | 我觉得拉里把克洛伊·奥布莱恩 |
[33:37] | Chloe o’brian,to replace me. | 这女人带来顶替我 |
[33:38] | And I just want to get a bead On what they’re working on. | 我只想知道 他们在干什么 |
[33:40] | That’s all. that’s all? | -仅此而已 -仅此而已吗 |
[33:42] | That’s enough to lose us both our jobs. | 说不定我们会丢掉饭碗 |
[33:44] | Well,maybe I should stop covering for you. | 我看我还是别包庇你了 |
[33:47] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[33:49] | Erika | 艾丽卡 |
[33:50] | And you,and your little sexual indiscretions. | 还有你这个要性不要命的家伙 |
[33:52] | I’ve said nothing to larry or your wife. | 这些事我都没和拉里还有你太太说过 |
[33:54] | I’m sure you’d like me to keep it that way. | 你也不想我这么做吧 |
[34:21] | You’re a little bitch, you know that? | 知道吗 你是个小贱人 |
[34:23] | You’re a little bitch. | 你是个小贱男 |
[34:32] | Okay,jack. the link’s up, I’ve got the signal. | 杰克 已建立连接 收到信号 |
[34:34] | Copy that. I’ll get back to you. | 收到 我再打给你 |
[34:37] | We’re on. | 开始行动 |
[34:45] | Marika… | 玛丽卡 |
[34:46] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:51] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[34:58] | You– | 你 |
[35:00] | Fbi. | 联邦调查局的 |
[35:02] | You keep her safe,you hear me? | 要保证她的安全 听到了吗 |
[35:04] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[35:16] | I’m really scared. | 我好害怕 |
[35:18] | You’re going to be fine. | 你不会有事 |
[35:19] | Just remember, we’re right behind you. | 记住 我们就在你身后 |
[35:20] | Move up here. | 在这里等着 |
[35:23] | Now,listen, if you get into trouble, | 听着 如果遇到麻烦 |
[35:25] | You can signal us by dialing one-zero… no. | -就播1-0 -不 |
[35:27] | No,i don’want you to do that. | 不 不要那样做 |
[35:29] | Don’t do anything that’s going to raise | 不要做任何事 |
[35:30] | The suspicion of the driver. okay. | -否则司机会起疑 -好的 |
[35:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:34] | I’m ready. yeah. | 嗯 好了 |
[35:35] | Okay. okay. | -好 -好 |
[35:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[35:47] | She was scared. | 她很害怕 |
[35:49] | I wanted her to know there was another option | 我只想让她知道除我们外 |
[35:50] | Than waiting for us to swoop in. | 她还有别的选择 |
[35:52] | If we’re going to find dubaku, there are no other options, | 如果想找到杜巴库 就别无选择 |
[35:54] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[35:56] | Come on,you’ve run operations like this. | 拜托 你也指挥过这样的行动 |
[35:57] | Not without full tactical support, | 这次完全没有战术支持 |
[35:59] | And at least two backup units on the scene. | 至少要有两组人作为后背增援 |
[36:00] | She’s naked out there,jack. I don’t like it. | 她没有丝毫保障 杰克 我不赞成 |
[36:02] | This isn’t about you. | 这事由不得你 |
[36:03] | This is about her and dubaku | 这是她和杜巴库的事 |
[36:06] | Listen,life gets ugly, | 听着 世事无常 |
[36:08] | Innocent people get hurt– that’s a reality. | 好人没好报 这就是现实 |
[36:10] | At least she got to make a choice | 至少她选择参与这件事 |
[36:12] | To be involved, to do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[36:13] | Which is a lot more | 单就这点 |
[36:15] | Than I can say for dubaku’s other victims. | 就比杜巴库其他的帮凶强 |
[36:16] | We have one job here– that’s to get dubaku. | 我们只有一个任务 就是找到杜巴库 |
[36:19] | Outside of that don’t get involved. | 其他的事 不要多想 |
[36:24] | Chloe, the car’s here. | 克洛伊 车到了 |
[36:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:34] | She’s getting in the car. | 她上车了 |
[36:36] | Copy. | 收到 |
[36:44] | She’s moving. | 她离开了 |
[36:45] | Are you locked in? | 锁定他们了吗 |
[36:46] | Yeah,i’ve got them heading south on 14th. | 嗯 他们由14街向南行驶 |
[36:50] | Can you upload the tracking grid | 能把追踪图像传到 |
[36:52] | To agent walker’s pda? | 沃克探员的PDA上吗 |
[36:53] | No,i’ll have to direct you. | 不行 我会指示你们 |
[36:55] | Just keep us close. Understood. | -跟紧点 -明白 |
[36:57] | Head towards 14th, make a right. | 由14街向右转 |
[36:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:48] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[38:04] | Continuing west on our street, crossing hampshire avenue. | 继续向西行进 穿过罕布什尔大街 |
[38:06] | You’re less than a mile behind the target car. | 你与目标不到一里远 |
[38:08] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:10] | Target car is turning, | 目标转弯 |
[38:13] | Left on connecticut. | 前往康涅狄格 |
[38:14] | Okay,rounding dupont circle. | 好 在杜邦转盘环岛 |
[38:16] | Agent moss,is there anything in the northern quad of the grid | 莫斯探员 目标的北方区域 |
[38:19] | That would indicate where dubaku can hide a plane | 是否有可以起飞的地方 |
[38:21] | No. | 不 |
[38:22] | Nothing definitive. | 不确定 |
[38:23] | Could be any number of launch sites. | 有很多可以起飞的地点 |
[38:27] | Whoa! whoa! whoa! | 啊 |
[38:28] | What was it? what happened? | 怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[38:31] | Jack,we’ve got a problem. | 杰克 我们有麻烦 |
[38:33] | Chloe,what’s wrong? | 什么事 克洛伊 |
[38:34] | We just lost the tracking grid. | 刚失去追踪图像 |
[38:36] | What?! i-i don’t know. | -什么 -我也不清楚 |
[38:37] | It just suddenly glitched out. | 突然断线 |
[38:38] | We can’t afford to lose them. | 千万不能跟丢了 |
[38:40] | Jack,i gave this woman my word we’d protect her. | 杰克 我发誓要保证她的安全 |
[38:41] | I know. chloe,get it back up. | 我知道 克洛伊 重新连接 |
[38:43] | We’re doing our best, here,jack. | 我们在尽全力 杰克 |
[38:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:47] | It’s back up. | 连接恢复 |
[38:48] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:50] | I don’t know,i’m running a diagnostic right now. | 不知道 我正在运行诊断程序 |
[38:52] | Jack,they’re moving southeast | 杰克 他们由马萨诸塞大街 |
[38:53] | On massachusetts avenue. | 向东南方向行驶 |
[38:55] | You’ve closed the gap to about a half mile. | 你与目标只有半里远 |
[38:56] | You may want to back off a little bit. | 最好后撤些 |
[38:57] | Okay, copy that. | 好 收到 |
[38:58] | Oh,no. | 不好 |
[39:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:01] | Somebody was in the system. | 刚才有人在监视系统 |
[39:03] | What? what are you talking about? | 什么 什么意思 |
[39:04] | I’m saying someone in this office | 这间办公室里的某人 |
[39:06] | Was mirroring my terminal. | 刚刚映像了我的终端 |
[39:07] | Whoever it was knows exactly what we were doing. | 他一定知道了我们在做什么 |
[39:17] | Can you backtrace the breach? | 能进行反追踪吗 |
[39:19] | No. the link was severed. | 不行 对方切断了连接 |
[39:21] | It could have come from anywhere. | 可能来自任何地方 |
[39:27] | Jack, you getting this? | 杰克 你听到了吗 |
[39:29] | It looks like we might have a security breach. | 看来我们可能有安全漏洞 |
[39:31] | Someone is mirroring our comm. | 有人刚刚监视了我们的通讯 |
[39:33] | Jack, they’re coming from all sides. | 杰克 到处都是警察 |
[39:36] | Larry,we got a situation here. | 拉里 我们这里也有情况 |
[39:38] | what’s going on? | 什么事 |
[39:40] | I got Metro PDs trying to build a roadblock around us. | 警察在拦我们的车 |
[39:42] | What? | 什么 |
[39:43] | Why would they be doing that? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[39:45] | I don’t know. just get ’em off us! | 不知道 帮我甩掉他们 |
[39:58] | Larry,do something! | 拉里 想想办法 |
[40:00] | This is agent moss. | 我是莫斯探员 |
[40:01] | Connect me with metro district command. | 给我接市警总局 |
[40:03] | Hands in the air! hands in the air! | 举起手 举起手 |
[40:05] | My name is jack bauer, | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[40:06] | My passenger | 与我随行的是 |
[40:07] | Is a federal agent. | 一名联邦探员 |
[40:09] | Get out of he car right now! | 立即下车 |
[40:11] | Federal agent! On the ground! | -联邦探员 -趴下 |
[40:13] | She’s a federal agent! | 她是联邦探员 |
[40:14] | Put your hands behind your back,sir. | 先生 把手放在身后 |
[40:18] | Come on,larry,do something! | 拉里 快想想办法 |
[40:21] | Captain,you’ve got to release these people immediately! | 警长 我要你立即释放这些人 |
[40:23] | No. no,that is a mistake | 不 不 肯定是误会 |
[40:25] | No federal warrants have been issued for them! | 我们没对他们发布拘捕令 |
[40:27] | Yes,they have. | 不 发过 |
[40:28] | A warrant was called in for the vehicle. | 有份拘捕令要求追捕那辆车 |
[40:30] | “occupants armed and dangerous, | 车上人员持有枪械 属危险人物 |
[40:32] | To be apprehended with decisive force.” | 需采取必要手段进行抓捕 |
[40:33] | Issued by whom? | 谁批准的 |
[40:34] | FBI, this office, there is no authorization, But the routing code’s real. | 调查局 没有授权 不过识别码正确 |
[40:37] | This was definitely done by someone here. | 肯定是这的人做的 |
[40:41] | Marika’s car just turned east onto n street. | 玛丽卡的车向东上了N大街 |
[40:43] | Captain,listen carelly. | 警长 听好 |
[40:45] | I’m the special agent in charge of this operation, | 我是负责这次行动的联邦探员 |
[40:47] | And I am revoking these warrants immediately. | 这份拘捕令现在立即作废 |
[40:49] | No. | 不行 |
[40:50] | No,i don’t have time to deal with our chain of command. | 我没时间去层层汇报 |
[40:53] | You need to release these people right now! | 我要你立即放人 |
[40:58] | Hey. thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:00] | So is o’brian here to replace you? | 奥布莱恩要顶替你吗 |
[41:02] | I don’t know. no. | 不知道 不是吧 |
[41:03] | Larry’s using her for some kind of | 拉里在让她与杰克·鲍尔 |
[41:05] | Covert operation with jack bauer. | 进行秘密行动 |
[41:07] | They’re tracking a car to dubaku. | 他们在追踪前往杜巴库那里的车辆 |
[41:09] | Why would he keep us in the dark about something | 为什么不让我们知道这些事 |
[41:11] | Like that? I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:12] | I don’t know, but I don’t like it. | 不知道 可我不喜欢这样 |
[41:26] | Hey, i took care of bauer and walker. | 我搞定了鲍尔和沃克 |
[41:28] | They’re pinned down. | 他们已经被扣住了 |
[41:29] | Why am I being brought in on this so last minute? | 为什么现在才告诉我 |
[41:32] | Moss is running this op on his own. | 莫斯正在独自指挥这次行动 |
[41:34] | It took me some time | 我好不容易 |
[41:36] | To tap into his phone line. | 才窃听到他的电话 |
[41:38] | He’s on with metro right now. | 他在和警署通话 |
[41:40] | Can you at least disable the tracking signal | 你能切断他们的 |
[41:42] | They’re using to follow the girl? | 追踪信号吗 |
[41:43] | No,not from my console. | 不行 在我这里不行 |
[41:45] | But judging by the frequency,they’re using | 不过从频率上来看 |
[41:46] | Her cell as the tracker. | 他们正用她的手机来追踪她 |
[41:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:49] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[41:50] | You told me that once dubaku served his purpose, | 你说过一旦杜巴库达到目的 |
[41:54] | You’d take him out. | 你就会把他干掉 |
[41:55] | Why are we still helping him? | 为什么还在帮他 |
[41:56] | He’s threatening to expose us using the database he’s kept | 他威胁说会利用手中的名单 |
[41:59] | With nes and accounts of everyone involved. | 和相关账户举报我们 |
[42:02] | Including mine? | 包括我吗 |
[42:04] | I mean,everyone. | 谁都跑不掉 |
[42:05] | We don’t know where the file is, | 我们不知道文件在哪 |
[42:07] | So you just get pray that he gets away. | 所以只能祈祷他能得偿所愿 |
[42:19] | Yes,it has to do with the terrorist threats | 对 与今早的 |
[42:21] | That happened this morning. | 恐怖袭击有关 |
[42:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:36] | You got a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[42:37] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[42:39] | Your girlfriend’s been turned by the fbi. | 调查局已经招降了你女友 |
[42:41] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[42:43] | They met with her half hour ago, | 他们在半小时前和她见面 |
[42:44] | Told her who you really are. | 告诉了她 你的真面目 |
[42:46] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[42:47] | Marika would never do this. | 玛丽卡不会这么做 |
[42:49] | I got it from our source inside the bureau, | 是局里的内线亲口告诉我的 |
[42:50] | It is definite. | 不会有错 |
[42:51] | She agreed to lead them to you, | 她答应带他们去你那 |
[42:53] | Using her cell phone as a tracker. | 利用她手机作为跟踪器 |
[42:55] | Look,my source managed | 我的内线已经设法 |
[42:56] | To stall their surveillance team for a while, | 暂时干扰了他们的监控 |
[42:58] | But you need to get to the airfield immediately. | 不过你得立即去机场 |
[43:00] | I’ll call my driver, | 我给司机打电话 |
[43:01] | Have him take care of her. | 让他干掉她 |
[43:03] | No. I’ll do it. | 不 交给我 |
[43:05] | Colonel, i told you, they are tracking her. | 上校 我说了 他们在跟踪她 |
[43:07] | If you let her come to you, | 如果你让她来找你 |
[43:08] | You’re risking your chances of escape. | 你可能就走不掉了 |
[43:10] | I said,i’ll take care of her! | 我说了 我要亲自处理她 |