时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Mr. burnett you are a traitor and a terrorist. | 伯内特先生 你是个叛国者 恐怖分子 |
[00:18] | Where’s the target? | 目标在哪儿 |
[00:20] | Where’s the target?! | 目标在哪儿 |
[00:23] | Take mr. bauer away. he’s under arrest. | 把鲍尔先生带走 他被捕了 |
[00:24] | Ha you learned anything else about the attack? | 有没有任何袭击的消息 |
[00:26] | Renee walker followed a lead on her own. | 蕾妮 沃克独自追踪线索 |
[00:28] | Got a visual on a heavily armed commando unit | 发现了一支以朱玛为首的 |
[00:30] | Lead by juma himself. | 全副武装的突击队 |
[00:32] | Bill buchanan. | 比尔·布坎南 |
[00:33] | Renee walker says the target is the white house. | 蕾妮 沃克说袭击目标是白宫 |
[00:34] | Condition red. | 红色警戒 |
[00:36] | Secure the president. | 保护总统 |
[00:38] | There’s no safe path out. | 没有安全的出口了 |
[00:39] | Weeed to secure her in the first floor lockdown. | 我们必须把她送到一层的安全屋 |
[00:47] | Hostage rescue tea are moving into place. | 人质救援小组已各就各位 |
[00:49] | They’ll be prepared to storm the building | 他们已经整装待发 |
[00:51] | As soon as the order’s given. | 只要一声令下他们就猛攻进去 |
[00:52] | Mr. vice president, terrorists are | 副总统阁下 |
[00:54] | in control of the white houese | 恐怖分子控制了白宫 |
[00:55] | Until you can provide me more intel | 除非你能提供 |
[00:58] | On what’s going on in there, | 里边更多的情况 |
[01:00] | You are instructed to refrain from launching any action. | 否则你决不能轻举妄动 |
[01:04] | President taylor is locked in the safe room. | 泰勒总统进了安全屋 |
[01:07] | What is it i can do for you? | 我可以为你做些什么 |
[01:08] | I need you to find me another way in. | 请你再帮我找一个进去的方法 |
[01:10] | Well, i’m looking at the white house manifest, | 我在看白宫的人员清单 |
[01:12] | And according to ts, olivia taylor | 上面说 奥利维亚·泰勒 |
[01:15] | Is presently in the building with you. | 现在正在你那边 |
[01:17] | You find olivia taylor, and you’ll get the president | 把她找出来 |
[01:19] | To open that door. | 你就可以威胁总统开门了 |
[01:21] | President taylor… | 泰勒总统 |
[01:23] | God, no. | 上帝啊 不要 |
[01:24] | …if you don’t open the door, | 如果你不开门 |
[01:26] | I’m ing to cut out your daughter’s eyes | 我会把你女儿的眼珠 |
[01:29] | One by one. | 一个一个挖出来 |
[01:31] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[01:32] | – Madam president… no – open the door. | -总统阁下 我不能 -开门 |
[01:34] | – Open the door! – i can’t do that. i can’t! | -把门打开 -我不能 |
[01:37] | Do you have children, jack? | 你有孩子吗 杰克 |
[01:39] | I have a daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[01:40] | Could you do what you’re asking me to do? | 你能做到你要求我的吗 |
[01:42] | Just stand by and watch her butchered? | 站在这里坐以待毙 眼睁睁看着她任人宰割 |
[01:44] | No, ma’am, but i am not the president of the united states. | 不能 阁下 但我不是美国总统 |
[01:48] | Well, i am the president, and i am ordering you | 我是总统 |
[01:52] | To open that door. | 我命令你打开门 |
[02:00] | All right, general, | 好了 将军 |
[02:03] | You’ve got me now. | 你抓到我了 |
[02:04] | There’s no reason to hold anyone else. | 没必要再扣留他们 |
[02:07] | Let them go. | 放了他们 |
[02:10] | the following takes place between 8pm and 9pm. | 以下事件发生于晚上8点到9点 |
[02:16] | Now, whawe do know is that the president | 我们现在所了解到的情况是 |
[02:18] | Was in the building when the attack took place, | 恐怖分子展开袭击时总统阁下正在白宫内 |
[02:20] | And she may have been taken hostage | 她有可能和其他多数白宫工作人员 |
[02:23] | Along with numerous other white house personnel. | 一同被劫为人质 |
[02:26] | Vice president hayworth was not in the building, | 副总统海化斯当时不在白宫内 |
[02:28] | And we’re told he was moved to a secure location. | 据悉他已被转移到安全地带 |
[02:31] | The fbi has cordoned off a nine-block perimeter | 联邦调查局已设置了九重警戒线 |
[02:33] | Mr vice president | 副总统阁下 |
[02:35] | That was agent moss. | 是莫斯探员 |
[02:36] | What does he have to say? | 他怎么说 |
[02:38] | He’s still requesting that you authorize a rescue operation. | 他仍然请求您下令实施营救行动 |
[02:40] | Does he have any more intel | 他有没有其它情报 |
[02:41] | About what the hell’s going on in there? | 能说明里面的情况 |
[02:43] | No, sir. he deployed two units | 没有 他布署了两个小分队 |
[02:44] | With deep-band parabolics, but all | 使用深层抛物转向探测装置 |
[02:45] | they were able to get stucked | 但是行动依然受阻 |
[02:46] | They think juma’s using some kind of jamming equipment. | 他们认为朱玛的人正在使用干扰设备 |
[02:49] | They’ve also got spotters at every | 他们在白宫周围每个可以监测到的角度 |
[02:50] | possible angle around the building | 安排了监测点 |
[02:52] | But they haven’t been ae to see inside. | 但仍然看不到里边的情况 |
[02:53] | We still don’t know whether juma has the president, | 那我们还是搞不清朱玛是否抓到了总统 |
[02:57] | Or whether the president is lked inside the safe room? | 或者总统还锁在安全屋里 |
[02:59] | No, sir, we don’t. | 是的 目前还不清楚 |
[03:03] | I will not authorize any action | 在我了解总统的处境之前 |
[03:05] | Until i know the status of the president. | 不可能下任何命令 |
[03:07] | Relay that to agent moss. | 就这么回复莫斯探员 |
[03:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[03:18] | Mom, i know that i hurt you. | 妈妈 我知道我伤了你的心 |
[03:20] | I’m so sorry for cutting you out of my life. | 对不起 我不让你进入我的生活 |
[03:22] | – It’s okay – no, it isn’t. | -没关系 -不 不对 |
[03:24] | You were right to fire me off the campaign. | 你把我从竞选里开除是对的 |
[03:27] | I felt so betrayed, i turned my back on you. | 我觉得被背叛了 一直不理你 |
[03:30] | Olivia, don’t worry about it. | 奥利维亚 别再想这些了 |
[03:32] | It all seems so stupid now. | 现在想想当时太傻了 |
[03:34] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[03:37] | Darling, i forgave you a long time ago. | 亲爱的 我早就原谅你了 |
[03:42] | Livy, you have to listen to me. | 利维 听我说 |
[03:44] | We really are going to be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[03:47] | Just keep your eyes open and be ready. | 你只要睁大眼睛时刻准备好 |
[03:51] | Abo. | 阿博 |
[03:54] | – No, no. – get up. | -不 不 -起来 |
[03:55] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[03:56] | – Get away from her! – get back! | -离她远点儿 -蹲回去 |
[03:58] | I said leave her alone! please! | 别碰她 求你了 |
[04:00] | Olivia, it’s okay, darling. it’s okay! | 奥利维亚 没事的 亲爱的 |
[04:03] | Bill, we need to move | 比尔 我们得行动了 |
[04:05] | To try to save the president. | 把总统救出来 |
[04:06] | How? | 怎么干 |
[04:07] | In the lockdown room, | 在安全屋里 |
[04:08] | There were five canisters of ch-4. | 有5瓶ch-4滤毒罐 |
[04:11] | Before we surrendered ourselves | 咱们向朱玛投降之前 |
[04:13] | over to juma, i open the mouth | 我把瓶口打开 |
[04:14] | Within the next few minutes, | 五分钟之内 |
[04:16] | That room is going to be saturated with natural gas. | 那个房间会充满天然气 |
[04:17] | It’s going to take one spark to set it off. | 有一点火花就会爆炸 |
[04:19] | I think the explosion | 爆炸足够把朱玛的人 |
[04:21] | Is going to be large enough to take out most of juma’s men. | 都逼出去了 |
[04:23] | That’s when you can make your move | 那时候你就行动 |
[04:25] | How do we set it off? | 怎么引爆 |
[04:26] | I’ll make a run for the lockdown room. | 我跑到安全屋那儿 |
[04:28] | Try and draw their fire. | 引开他们的火力 |
[04:29] | All we need is one stray bullet. | 只要一个流弹就够了 |
[04:31] | That’s a suicide play, jack. | 那等于自杀 杰克 |
[04:33] | We don’t have a choice. | 没得选了 |
[04:35] | Just make sure you can get to the president | 只要确定你能救出总统 |
[04:36] | And get her out of here. | 带她从这儿逃出去 |
[04:37] | She knows about the plan; she’ll be ready. | 她知道这个计划 已经准备好了 |
[04:40] | What are you planning? | 你们在计划什么 |
[04:42] | Are you going to do something? | 是不是要行动了 |
[04:43] | When it happens, you’ll know about it, senator. | 等我们行动的时候你就知道了 参议员 |
[04:45] | Damn it, if you’re planning something, | 妈的 我要知道你们 |
[04:47] | – I want to know what it is. – senator, shut up. | -到底在计划什么 -闭嘴吧 参议员 |
[04:50] | Read this statement. | 读这份声明 |
[04:51] | It is a confession of your crimes | 这是你对在我们的国家犯下的罪行 |
[04:54] | Against my country. | 所做的忏悔 |
[04:55] | The atrocities that you have committed | 你效忠的暴行 |
[04:58] | Will now be seen by the whole world. | 将被世人所见 |
[05:01] | I’ll read your statement, general, | 我会宣读你的声明的 将军 |
[05:04] | But i need you to release | 但是我需要你 |
[05:06] | The other hostages. | 释放其他人质 |
[05:11] | You got what you came for. | 你已经得到了你想要的 |
[05:12] | You have the president of the united states. | 抓到了美国总统 |
[05:17] | As a sign of good faith… | 为了表示诚信 |
[05:19] | I will release one of the hostages. | 我会释放一名人质 |
[05:29] | You… | 你 |
[05:32] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[06:00] | Do you want me to release any hostages,president taylor? | 还想让我释放人质吗 泰勒总统 |
[06:01] | You son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[06:04] | You will read this statement | 要么你宣读这份声名 |
[06:06] | Or i will do the same thing to everyone here… | 要么我把所有人都宰了 |
[06:09] | Starting with your daughter. | 先从你女儿开始 |
[06:15] | General, the uplink is complete. | 将军 上传线路已经设置好了 |
[06:24] | All right. | 好 |
[06:25] | The world is waiting, | 整个世界都在等着 |
[06:28] | Madam president. | 总统阁下呢 |
[06:39] | “this is president of the united states. | 我是美国总统 |
[06:43] | “six hours ago, i ordered our armed forces | 6小时前 我在没有任何原因 |
[06:46] | “to invade sangala without warning and without provocation. | 与预警的情况下 下令入侵了桑加拉 |
[06:51] | “this attack was a criminal act motivated solely | 由于美军渴望对他国施以权利与影响力 |
[06:54] | “by america’s desire | 而针对桑加拉进行了一次 |
[06:56] | “to exert its power and influence. | 有目的的罪行 |
[06:59] | – Tell me you’re shutting this down. – we can’t, sir. | -你把这个视频截断了 -做不到 阁下 |
[07:02] | It’s a live feed straight to the internet. | 这是直接实况传输到网络上的 |
[07:04] | I don’t care. shut it down. | 我才不管那么多 把它给我截了 |
[07:06] | It’s going out on multiple servers, sir. | 它由经了很多个服务器 阁下 |
[07:07] | It would take hours just to trace them. | 光追踪这些服务器就得花上好几个小时 |
[07:11] | This is derek watts. | 德里克 瓦茨 |
[07:13] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[07:15] | Sir, it’s agent moss on teleconference. | 阁下 莫斯探员在视频会议上 |
[07:16] | Put him on. | 接过来 |
[07:19] | Sir, are you getting this? | 阁下 你看到了吗 |
[07:21] | Yes. so is the rest of th deamn world. | 是的 这他妈的就是世界末日了 |
[07:23] | Mr. vice president, i believe juma came here | 副总统阁下 我相信朱玛来这里 |
[07:25] | To humiliate the president and stage a public execution. | 来羞辱并且在世人面前杀掉总统的 |
[07:29] | We have a rescue operation in place. | 营救行动已经准备好 |
[07:31] | All we need is your authorization. | 就差您的授权了 |
[07:32] | You don’t know what juma’s intentions are. | 你根本就不知道朱玛的目的究竟是什么 |
[07:34] | This could be a prelude to a set of demands. | 这可能只是他今后一系列要求的前奏 |
[07:36] | There are no demands here, sir. | 他根本就没有什么要求 长官 |
[07:37] | This is about revenge. | 这只是复仇而已 |
[07:39] | Juma knows he’ll never get out of the white house alive. | 朱玛知道他不可能活着走出白宫 |
[07:41] | You’re speculating, agent moss. | 这只是你的推测 莫斯探员 |
[07:43] | My advisor are telling me | 我的顾问认为 |
[07:44] | The most prudent course of action | 最谨慎的方法 |
[07:45] | Is to try to initiate communication with juma. | 就是和朱玛谈判 |
[07:48] | We’ve been trying to do that. he hasn’t responded. | 我们已经试着那么做了 他没有回应 |
[07:50] | Sir, juma has no desire to negotiate anything. | 长官 朱玛根本没有协商任何事的意思 |
[07:53] | Hes going to kill the president. | 他会杀了总统的 |
[07:54] | Sir, we have a tactical plan in place. | 长官 我们的战术计划已经到位 |
[07:56] | It’s a two-pronged assault, and we’re | 我们会分两路夹击 |
[07:57] | confident that it stands a good chance | 肯定会打朱玛一个措手不及 |
[07:59] | Of catching juma off guard, but we’re losing time. | 不能再浪费时间了 |
[08:01] | We have to initiate now. | 现在必须开始行动 |
[08:02] | I cann authorize any action | 我不能授权可能会危及到 |
[08:04] | At might result in the president’s death. | 总统生命的任何行动 |
[08:06] | Keep trying to open dialogue with juma. | 想办法和朱玛对话 |
[08:08] | hold your positin until he told otherwise. | 在他变卦前不许轻举妄动 |
[08:10] | I will keep this feed open. | 视频我会开着 |
[08:12] | “general juma has demonstrated | “朱玛将军表明 |
[08:14] | “that even a tyrant state like the u.s…” | 即使像美国一样的暴政国家…” |
[08:17] | Be ready. | 准备好 |
[08:18] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
[08:20] | Juma’s not solely coordinating this attack. | 朱玛不是单独行动的 |
[08:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:24] | I heard him talking on his sat phone. | 我听见了他用卫星电话 |
[08:25] | He’s coordinating with someone on the outside. | 和外面的人合作 |
[08:27] | They were giving him real-time intel. | 他们给朱玛实时情报 |
[08:29] | You think it’s someone in the white house? | 你认为那些是白宫内部人员吗 |
[08:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:32] | But even if we take juma down, | 但是就算我们制服朱玛 |
[08:34] | The president may still be in danger. | 总统还是处在危险当中 |
[08:36] | You’re the only one I know | 你是我知道的 |
[08:39] | Who can do this, jack. | 唯一一个可以做这件事的人 杰克 |
[08:43] | Find out who juma’s working with. | 找出朱玛的内应 |
[08:57] | Agent moss, a device has been detonated | 莫斯探员 白宫西翼里 |
[08:59] | In the west wing. | 发生了爆炸 |
[09:01] | Mr. vice president, there’s been | 副总统先生 |
[09:02] | an explosion at the white house | 白宫里发生了爆炸 |
[09:03] | An explosion? yes, sir. | -爆炸 -是的 |
[09:04] | The president’s internet feed has gone dark. | 总统那边的视频信号丢失 |
[09:05] | We saw that. what’s happening? | 我们看到了 怎么回事 |
[09:06] | I don’t know, sir, | 不清楚 |
[09:08] | But we’re going in under my authority. let’s go. | 我要下命令行动了 走 |
[09:10] | That is not your decision. all teams, attack plan delta. | -那不是你能决定的 -全体注意 执行D计划 |
[09:12] | Agent moss, you’re under orders! agent moss! code green. | -莫斯探员 听我的指令 -十万火急 |
[09:16] | Go, go, go! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[09:25] | Pierce, get to the president! | 皮尔斯 保护总统 |
[09:33] | Madam president, are you okay? mm-hmm. | 总统阁下 您没事吧 |
[09:35] | We need get out of here right now. | 我们必须马上离开这 |
[09:37] | Both of you, come with me. | 你们都跟着我 |
[09:38] | Let’s go. this way. | 我们走 这边 |
[09:53] | Madam president, get down. | 总统阁下 身子放低 |
[09:55] | Stay low till I know we’re clear. | 等安全了再起身 |
[09:59] | Ngozi… | 诺加兹 |
[10:01] | Kill the hostages. | 杀了那些人质 |
[10:03] | The president is mine! | 总统我来 |
[10:07] | Udo… | 乌铎 |
[10:08] | Udo? | 乌铎 |
[10:11] | No, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[10:18] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[10:20] | Don’t you move! | 不要动 |
[10:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[10:40] | We’re clear! | 我们安全了 |
[10:43] | Secret service! I have the president! | 特勤局 总统在这 |
[10:46] | Aaron pierce, secret service. | 我是特勤局的亚伦·皮尔斯 |
[10:49] | Let’s go, ma’am. | 阁下 我们走 |
[11:04] | Madam president, this way! | 总统阁下 这边 |
[11:08] | We have the president. | 总统在这 |
[11:09] | The president is secure! | 总统安全了 |
[11:11] | Repeat We have the president. | 重复 总统安全了 |
[11:12] | This way, ma’am. | 这边 夫人 |
[11:22] | Renee! we gotta get the president out of here now! | 蕾妮 我们现在必须保护总统出去 |
[11:24] | This way, ma’am. | 这边 阁下 |
[11:25] | It’s all right, darling. | 亲爱的 没事了 |
[11:27] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切会好的 |
[11:29] | Move! move! move! | 走 走 走 |
[11:31] | This way. this way. | 这边走 |
[12:03] | Madam president… | 总统阁下 |
[12:04] | We’re still sweeping the west wing. | 我们仍在搜查白宫西翼 |
[12:06] | But we do believe all the hostiles have been accounted for. | 但是我们认为所有敌人均被击毙 |
[12:09] | Now you and your daughter | 现在请您和您的女儿 |
[12:10] | Will stay here until we finish securing the building. | 继续留在这 直到我们控制了这幢楼 |
[12:12] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[12:13] | Now once we get the all clear, | 一旦我们确定白宫安全 |
[12:15] | We’re going to move you to andrews air force base. | 我们会将您转移到安德鲁空军基地 |
[12:16] | No, i’m staying right here. | 不 我就留在这 |
[12:18] | Ma’am, it’s your your own safety. | 阁下 这是为你的安全着想 |
[12:20] | Do what’s necessary to make sure this building safe | 尽你所能保证白宫的安全 |
[12:22] | Because I’m not going anywhere. | 我是不会离开的 |
[12:24] | The american people need to know | 美国人民必须知道 |
[12:26] | That the president is in the white house. | 总统仍旧掌握着白宫 |
[12:28] | Yes, madam president. | 是的 总统阁下 |
[12:29] | How many people did we lose? | 我们牺牲了多少人 |
[12:32] | It’s too early to tell. | 还不知道 |
[12:34] | Medical teams are on their way to treat the wounded. | 医务组正在治疗伤员 |
[12:36] | We’re going to set up a triage unit in the east wing. | 我们会在白宫西翼设置一个急救点 |
[12:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:40] | I’d like to speak To the vice president as soon as possible. | 我要尽快和副总统通话 |
[12:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[12:45] | And i need to know how my husband’s doing. | 我还要尽快知道我的丈夫怎么样了 |
[12:47] | Would you please contact dr. lee schulman | 可以帮我联系一下在西阿林顿的 |
[12:49] | At west arlington hospital? | 李·舒尔曼医生吗 |
[12:51] | Yes, madam president. | 当然 总统阁下 |
[12:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:03] | How’s agent pierce? | 皮尔斯探员怎么样了 |
[13:04] | They said he’s gonna be okay. | 医生说他会好的 |
[13:10] | What about you? | 你还好吗 |
[13:16] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[13:19] | I still can’t believe this happened. | 我仍不能相信发生的一切 |
[13:22] | I thought they were gonna kill all of us. | 我还以为他会把我们都杀了 |
[13:24] | I was so scared. | 当时我太害怕了 |
[13:32] | It’s over… | 已经结束了 |
[13:34] | And we’re safe… | 我们安全了 |
[13:37] | Thanks to a lot of brave people. | 得感谢那些勇敢的人们 |
[13:42] | Excuse me, madam president, | 打扰一下 总统阁下 |
[13:43] | The vice president is on a secure line. | 副总统在安全线路上 |
[13:45] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[13:51] | Did you mean what you said | 你说要把以前不愉快的忘掉 |
[13:54] | About putting the past behind us? | 是认真的吗 |
[13:57] | Of course i meant it. | 我当然是认真的 |
[13:59] | I don’t ever want to lose you again. | 我再也不想失去你了 |
[14:04] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[14:48] | The president’s safe, jack. | 杰克 总统安全了 |
[14:49] | She’s in the residence. she’s secure. | 她在总统官邸 很安全 |
[14:55] | I am so sorry, jack. | 我很遗憾 杰克 |
[14:59] | I know that he was your friend. | 我知道他是你的好朋友 |
[15:01] | It was supposed to be me. | 去死的本该是我 |
[15:07] | I was supposed to set off the explosion | 本该是我去引爆炸弹的 |
[15:09] | So that he could secure the president. | 让他保护总统 |
[15:16] | He died protecting his country. | 他为国家捐躯 死得其所 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:30] | This isn’t over yet. | 这次袭击还没完 |
[15:32] | Agent moss… | 莫斯探员 |
[15:37] | Juma and his men were not working alone. | 朱玛一伙不是单独在行动 |
[15:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:41] | When i was in the lockdown with the president, | 我和总统躲在安全屋的时候 |
[15:43] | Bill said he heard juma talking on a sat phone. | 比尔告诉我说他听见朱玛在卫星电话上和 |
[15:45] | Said he was getting real-time intel | 外面的人交谈 |
[15:47] | From someone on the ouide. | 获得实时情报 |
[15:48] | Who? i don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[15:49] | The point is, i don’t think this threat is over, | 重点是 袭击还没有结束 |
[15:51] | And i don’t think the president is safe. | 我不认为总统已经安全了 |
[15:52] | You sure buchanan heard this right? | 你确定布坎南的情报准确吗 |
[15:56] | He wouldn’t have told me unless he were sure. | 如果情报不可靠他是不会信口开河的 |
[15:58] | And right now the only lead we’ve got is Ryan Burnett. | 现在唯一的线索就是莱恩·伯内特 |
[16:00] | He knew about the attack | 他知道这次袭击是在白宫 |
[16:01] | On the white house, and chances are, | 他很有可能知道 |
[16:03] | He’s gonna know who juma was talking to. | 和朱玛通话的人 |
[16:04] | All right, all right, i’ll talk to him. | 好的 好的 我会和他谈谈这件事的 |
[16:06] | No, the president already offered him immunity. | 不 总统已准备赦免他了 |
[16:09] | He turned it down. | 他拒绝了 |
[16:10] | He’s not gonna tell you anything, | 他不会告诉你任何事的 |
[16:12] | But he will talk to me. | 但是他会对我开口 |
[16:14] | Why is that, jack, ’cause you tortured him? | 为什么 你难道又要给他用刑吗 |
[16:16] | I don’t need to touch him. i just need him to think | 我不需要碰他 只要让他想想 |
[16:18] | I’m there to finish what i started. | 我原来都干了些什么 |
[16:19] | And i promise you | 我向你保证 |
[16:20] | He will tell us everything we need to know. | 他就会把所有的事情都招了 |
[16:22] | Larry, please, | 拉里 拜托了 |
[16:25] | The last thing bill asked for before he died | 这是比尔死前最后托付 |
[16:27] | Was for me to follow this through. i owe him that. | 他希望我找到真相 我欠他的 |
[16:30] | Look, i give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[16:32] | I will not touch burnett. | 我不会碰伯内特的 |
[16:34] | Jack, look, i understand about your friend, | 杰克 我理解你和朋友 |
[16:35] | I do, but i got standing orders from the president | 真的 但总统命令我 |
[16:37] | To take you into custody. | 带你归案 |
[16:38] | I gotta get you back to fbi, | 我必须得带你回调查局 |
[16:39] | But i promise you i’ll look into this, all right? | 但我保证会调查的 好吗 |
[16:42] | Agent powell, handcuff mr. bauer. | 鲍威尔探员 给鲍尔戴上手铐 |
[16:44] | Take him down to staging area b. | 带他下去2号集结地 |
[16:45] | Sir, put your hands on top of your head. | 请把你的手放到你的头上 |
[16:46] | – Larry… – if you’re gonna tell me he’s right about this | -拉里 -如果你只想说他是对的 |
[16:49] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[16:51] | Yes, that’s the problem. you’re not | 这就是问题所在 |
[16:51] | listening to what he said | 你根本听不进去他的话 |
[16:52] | When are you gonna stop defending this guy? | 你能不能别为他辩护了 |
[16:54] | I’m not defending him, | 我不是维护他本人 |
[16:55] | I’m defending a good idea. | 我是觉得他说的是对的 |
[16:57] | I just said i will look into this! | 我说了我会调查的 |
[17:00] | Now do you job, finish locking down the building. | 做你的事情 把这楼封锁起来 |
[17:15] | Agent reynolds. | 雷诺兹探员 |
[17:19] | I need to speak with the president. it’s urgent. | 我要见总统 是紧急情况 |
[17:21] | She’s in a secure location. | 她现在被保护起来了 |
[17:22] | You’ll need to go through ethan kanin. | 你得找伊桑·卡宁 |
[17:23] | – Where is he? – he just arrived. | -他在哪 -他刚到 |
[17:25] | He’s on his way to see the president. | 他在去见总统的路上 |
[17:26] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:29] | The president’s in the residence with her daughter. | 总统和她女儿呆在一块 |
[17:31] | They’ve both been checked over | 检查过了 |
[17:32] | – And they’re in good condition. – thank god. | -身体都没什么问题 -感谢上帝 |
[17:36] | I want a conference with the secretarial staff | 我要尽快会见秘书处 |
[17:37] | And the joint chiefs as soon as possible. | 和参谋长联席会议成员 |
[17:39] | We’re routing all white house | 除了总统那 其它地方的通讯 |
[17:40] | communications except the president | 正在恢复中 |
[17:41] | And we’re setting up a temporary command post. | 我们还建立了个临时指挥所 |
[17:43] | Good. | 好 |
[17:45] | Mr. kanin, i need to speak with you. | 卡宁先生 我有事找你 |
[17:46] | I’m on my way to see the president. | 我要去见总统 |
[17:48] | Yes, i know, sir, but it’s extremely urgent. | 我知道 但事情特别紧急 |
[17:50] | It’ll only take a few moments. | 只要耽搁您一会 |
[17:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | What is it, agent walker? | 怎么了 沃克探员 |
[17:55] | Some new intel has just come to our attention | 我们注意到一些新的情报 |
[17:57] | And we need to act on it immediately. | 需要立即做出反应 |
[17:58] | I tried to reach the president, but i couldn’t get through. | 我想找总统 但被挡住了 |
[18:00] | – I’m listening. – sir, the threat to | -我在听 -先生 对总统的威胁 |
[18:01] | the president may not be over. | 还没完全解除 |
[18:03] | We’ve reason to believe that general juma | 我们有理由相信 |
[18:05] | Was not acting alone. | 朱玛有人支持 |
[18:06] | Before bill buchanan died, | 比尔·布坎南死前 |
[18:07] | He saw general juma communicating | 他听到朱玛和人 |
[18:09] | With someone on a sat phone. | 用卫星电话通话 |
[18:13] | At this point, we can confirm | 现在 我们能确定 |
[18:15] | That fbi agents entered the white house moments ago, | 调查局探员刚进入白宫 |
[18:18] | And there were reports of sustained gunfire. | 有报告说听到持续的枪声 |
[18:21] | It appears that authorities | 看上去当局 |
[18:23] | Are now in control of the west wing, | 已经控制了白宫 |
[18:25] | And we are expecting word from our fbi source | 我们在等待调查局 |
[18:28] | Of the status of the hostages. | 关于人质的情报 |
[18:29] | While there has been no official comment… | 目前没有任何官方的消息 |
[18:31] | So what have we got? | 有什么消息 |
[18:33] | The president’s alive. | 总统还活着 |
[18:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:37] | We’ve been monitoring interagency servers. | 我们在监视不同部门的服务器 |
[18:41] | Word just went out. juma’s dead, taylor survived. | 消息传出来 朱玛死了 泰勒还活着 |
[18:43] | What happened do you think? | 你猜测下发生什么了 |
[18:46] | We don’t know any details yet, | 细节还不清楚 |
[18:48] | But we’ll keep monitoring. | 但我们会继续监视的 |
[18:53] | Well… you gotta admire the damn bitch. | 你得佩服下那婊子 |
[18:58] | She doesn’t give up easily. | 她不会轻易放弃 |
[18:59] | I’m sorry, sir. we, uh, | 对不起 先生 我们 |
[19:01] | Just didn’t have enough control over the situation. | 我们没能完全控制局面 |
[19:04] | Greg, you look tense. | 格雷格 你看上去很紧张 |
[19:08] | Do me a favor. | 帮帮忙 |
[19:10] | Have a drink, relax. | 喝点酒 放松下 |
[19:13] | Our fbi source speculated | 我们从调查局内部得到的消息称 |
[19:15] | That there were as many as 20 terrorists, all heavily armed… | 有可能有20多个恐怖分子 全副武装 |
[19:19] | Juma held up his part of the bargain. | 朱玛遵守诺言 |
[19:21] | We’re getting what we wanted. | 我们的目的都达到了 |
[19:22] | As far as i’m concerned, everything’s still on track. | 一切还尽在掌握 |
[19:26] | Where are the weapons now? | 武器在哪了 |
[19:28] | A shipment should ready for pickup | 几个小时后 |
[19:32] | In the next couple of hours. | 就会去到了 |
[19:33] | Good. get chapman on the phone. | 好 给查普曼打电话 |
[19:36] | I want to nail down some targets. | 我想确定几个目标 |
[19:54] | Sir, the chopper you requested is on its way. | 先生 你要的直升机已经过来了 |
[19:56] | It’ll be here in ten minutes. | 10分钟内到 |
[19:58] | You’ll be escorting Mr Bauer back to the FBI. | 你们要护送鲍尔回调查局 |
[19:59] | Hold him in the command center. | 把他关在指挥室 |
[20:01] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[20:06] | This is larry moss. | 我是拉里 ·莫斯 |
[20:07] | This is ethan kanin. i understand | 我是伊桑·卡宁 我听说 |
[20:09] | You’re taking jack bauer back to fbi? | 你要把杰克·鲍尔押回调查局? |
[20:11] | Yes, sir. he’s gonna be debriefed | 是的 他将被审询 |
[20:13] | And remanded into federal custody. | 并送还给联邦监狱 |
[20:14] | I want you to put that on hold. | 我希望你能暂缓行动 |
[20:16] | Sir? | 怎么? |
[20:17] | I just spoke with agent walker. | 我刚和沃克探员谈过 |
[20:19] | She told me juma may have been working with someone | 她告诉我朱玛和别的人 |
[20:21] | On the outside, and that there may be | 在合作 而且有可能 |
[20:23] | An ongoing threat to the president. | 还有对总统的其它袭击 |
[20:26] | Yes, that’s true. | 是的 |
[20:28] | I want you to send jack bauer | 我希望你能让杰克·鲍尔 |
[20:32] | to question ryan burnett. | 去审讯瑞恩·伯内特 |
[20:34] | Agent moss? | 莫斯探员 |
[20:36] | Sir, i think that’s a mistake. | 先生 我觉得那样不好 |
[20:38] | Yes, agent walker shared your concerns with me, | 沃克探员和我说了你的顾忌 |
[20:40] | And i’ve given this some thought. | 我也考虑过此事 |
[20:41] | If burnett does know | 如果伯内特知道 |
[20:44] | Who juma was working with, | 朱玛的同伙是谁 |
[20:46] | Bauer’s approach may be our best | 鲍尔的手段可能会是 |
[20:47] | chance to get that information | 得到情报的最好手段 |
[20:49] | With respect, sir, bauer almost killed this man. | 先生 鲍尔差点杀了他 |
[20:52] | I was there, agent moss, | 我当时在现场 莫斯探员 |
[20:53] | But this will be a controlled interrogation. | 但这次审讯是可以控制的 |
[20:56] | We’re gonna play on burnett’s fears. | 我们吓吓伯内特 |
[21:00] | Bauer’s presence alone should be enough | 鲍尔只要出现 |
[21:01] | To intimidate him into talking. | 就足够让他开口了 |
[21:02] | Sir, bauer is a wild card. | 鲍尔是个不确定因素 |
[21:03] | We have no idea what he’ll do | 他进屋之后 |
[21:05] | When he gets in that room with burnett. | 不知道他会做什么 |
[21:06] | I realize there’s a risk. | 我考虑到这事会有风险 |
[21:08] | That’s why you’re going to do this under my authority | 这是为什么此事由我 |
[21:11] | And my authority alone. | 全权负责 |
[21:12] | You’re not taking this to the president? | 你不和总统说这事? |
[21:14] | No. if something does go wrong, | 不 如果有意外 |
[21:17] | I want to make sure the president is protected. | 我希望总统不受牵连 |
[21:20] | With respect, sir, i think you’re not telling the president | 我觉得你不告诉总统 |
[21:22] | ’cause you know she’d never allow this. | 是因为你知道她不会批准 |
[21:24] | You’ve made your objections clear, agent moss. | 你的异议我清楚了 莫斯探员 |
[21:27] | I’m not going to debate this with you. | 我们不要再争论此事了 |
[21:29] | I want you to take bauer to question burnett. | 我让你带鲍尔去审讯伯内特 |
[21:32] | That’s a direct order. do you understand? | 这是命令 你明白 |
[21:34] | I understand. | 好的 |
[21:36] | And i’m counting on you | 全靠你去 |
[21:37] | To supervise every second of that interrogation. | 监控审讯场面 |
[21:39] | I’ll expect a full report as soon as you’re done. | 我期待尽快有份完整报告 |
[21:42] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[21:48] | I want to speak personally to the famies of everyone | 我希望能够亲自 |
[21:52] | We lost tonight, so… | 和死者家属谈话 |
[21:54] | Keep me informed as they’re notified. | 通知到他们后和我说声 |
[21:57] | Absolutely, madam president. | 没问题 总统阁下 |
[21:58] | And the minute angela nelson | 安吉拉·纳尔逊到的时候 |
[22:00] | Gets here, send her straight up to me. | 带她直接来见我 |
[22:02] | We need to start working on the speech to the country. | 需要准备对全国民众的讲话稿 |
[22:06] | Of course, madam president. | 当然 总统阁下 |
[22:10] | Patrick, | 帕特里克 |
[22:12] | You have just been through | 你刚经历了场 |
[22:14] | A terrible ordeal. | 严酷的考验 |
[22:16] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事 |
[22:18] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[22:21] | It helps to focus on work. | 这事对专心工作有帮助 |
[22:23] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[22:29] | Thank you, patrick. | 谢谢你 帕特里克 |
[22:36] | Thank god you’re all right. | 感谢上帝你没事 |
[22:42] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:44] | Like i just woke up from a nightmare. | 仿佛刚从噩梦中醒来 |
[22:48] | It was unbelievable, ethan. | 真难以置信 伊桑 |
[22:50] | I can’t even imagine it. how’s olivia? | 确实不堪回想 奥利维亚还好吗 |
[22:52] | She’s shaken up, but she’s going to be okay. | 她被吓到了 但会好的 |
[22:55] | I’m glad to hear it. | 听到这我很欣慰 |
[22:57] | We lost some good people tonight, ethan. | 伊桑 今晚我们牺牲了很多好战友 |
[22:59] | We’re going to need all the help we can get. | 要竭尽所能多方寻找帮手 |
[23:02] | I’m thinking about bringing olivia on | 我考虑让奥利维亚加入进来 |
[23:05] | As a special advisor. | 担任特别顾问 |
[23:08] | Madam president, | 总统阁下 |
[23:10] | I can understand your not wanting to be separated | 经过此次事件 您不愿与女儿分开 |
[23:12] | From your daughter after what’s happened. | 这我能理解 |
[23:14] | Especially after what’s happened, | 正是因为发生了这次事件 |
[23:16] | We need people who can do the job. | 我们需要有能力的人加入 |
[23:17] | I’m not disputing olivia’s competence, | 我对奥利维亚的能力无可置疑 |
[23:19] | We need people but she’s also a political Liability. | 我们需要人手 但她也是个政治负担 |
[23:22] | Nobody’s forgotten what she did during the campaign, | 大选时她的所为大家都还历历在目 |
[23:25] | Leaking damaging personal information | 她对媒体散布谣言 |
[23:27] | About your opponent to the press. | 诽谤您的竞选对手 |
[23:29] | Olivia knows what she did was wrong. | 奥利维亚知错了 |
[23:31] | She almost cost you the election. | 她差点毁掉您的竞选 |
[23:32] | She’s changed. | 她已经变了 |
[23:34] | We talked about it, ethan, | 伊桑 我们有谈过此事 |
[23:36] | And she is accepting full responsibility. | 她也表示自己将负全责 |
[23:39] | She has learned from her mistakes. | 她已经吸取教训了 |
[23:42] | I’m willing To put the past behind us so we can move ahead. | 我希望忘掉过去的种种 放眼未来 |
[23:45] | I still think it’s a mistake. | 我还是认为此事不妥 |
[23:47] | I don’t care what you think! | 我不在乎你怎么认为 |
[23:56] | I am so sorry, ethan. | 抱歉 伊桑 |
[23:58] | You know i don’t mean that. | 你知道我也不想这样 |
[24:00] | But i’ve made up my mind. | 但我意已决 |
[24:03] | I want olivia to join my administration. | 我要奥利维亚加入我的幕僚之中 |
[24:05] | And i want it to come from you. | 并且我要她跟着你 |
[24:09] | Me? | 我 |
[24:10] | Your offering her this position | 在你手下干事 |
[24:13] | Would be a good way to extend an olive branch. | 能有助于她充分扩展关系网 |
[24:17] | I need the two of you to make peace. | 我要你们俩相安无事 |
[24:21] | All right, madam president. | 遵命 总统阁下 |
[24:24] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会和她谈的 |
[24:27] | Thank you, ethan. | 谢谢你 伊桑 |
[24:29] | I understand agent walker was trying to reach me. | 我听说沃克探员之前找我 |
[24:33] | That’s right, but i spoke to her. | 对 我联系了她 |
[24:35] | What did she want? | 她有何事 |
[24:37] | Just some procedural matters, madam president. | 这是一些琐碎公事 总统阁下 |
[24:38] | I took care of it. | 我已处理了 |
[25:09] | Larry, you wanted to see me? | 拉里 你找我吗 |
[25:16] | I just got off the phone with ethan kanin. | 我刚接到伊桑·卡宁的电话 |
[25:24] | Look, i didn’t want to go behind your back, | 听着 我不想背着你做事 |
[25:25] | But you didn’t leave me any choice. | 但是是你让我没有选择余地的 |
[25:27] | I didn’t leave you a…? | 我不给你留余地吗 |
[25:28] | How about you choose to follow orders? | 你怎么就不能选择服从命令呢 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry, larry. | 我很抱歉 拉里 |
[25:32] | No. i don’t think you are. | 不 我觉得你不会 |
[25:33] | Larry, i’ve seen jack do some terrible things today. | 拉里 今天我亲眼目睹了杰克的作为 |
[25:37] | Things that i still can’t justify. | 粗暴之极 我也不敢苟同 |
[25:38] | But he has been right every time. | 但他的所作所为都是对的 |
[25:40] | And you know what? i can’t help but think | 知道吗 我不禁在想 |
[25:41] | That maybe if we had justt stayed out of his way, | 如果能让他放手去干 |
[25:43] | None of this would have happened. | 这些悲剧都不会发生 |
[25:44] | Look, i am sorry | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[25:47] | That i went behind your back, | 不该背着你做事 |
[25:48] | But i… i promise you this play with burnett | 但我向你保证 伯内特的处置方式 |
[25:51] | Will go down just the way jack says. | 一定得按杰克的意思办 |
[25:56] | If you think you’re going with bauer, | 如果你认为你和杰克是战友 |
[25:57] | You are out of your mind. | 那你一定是疯了 |
[25:58] | You may have gotten | 就算你有能耐 |
[26:00] | A white house order, but i’m still running this operation. | 让白宫发令 可我仍旧是行动指挥 |
[26:03] | I’ll take bauer to see Burnett. | 我带杰克去见伯内特 |
[26:06] | You’re going back to fbi. | 你回调查局 |
[26:07] | I want you to clean out your office | 我会把你扫地出门 |
[26:11] | And hand in your badge. | 并收回你的联邦探员徽章 |
[26:12] | I’m suspending you indefinitely. | 我要将你无限期停职 |
[26:15] | Okay. i know that you’re upset larry, but this isn’t over. | 好吧 我知道你很不爽 但事情还未完 |
[26:17] | You’re going to need me. | 你仍然需要我 |
[26:19] | What i need are people that i can trust. | 我需要的是能让我信任的人 |
[26:21] | I thought that was you. | 我原以为你就是 |
[26:47] | Look, you may think you got what you wanted, | 听好了 你别以为自己得偿所愿了 |
[26:50] | Getting renee to go behind my back, | 让蕾妮背着我行事 |
[26:51] | But ethan kanin ordered me to let you question burnett. | 但伊桑命令我让你去审问伯内特 |
[26:54] | I’m going to be watching you every second you’re in there. | 你审问时全程我会死死盯住你 |
[26:56] | You do one thing i don’t like, you’re finished. | 你只要敢让我不爽 你就死定了 |
[26:58] | You understand me? understood. | -听懂了吗 -明白 |
[27:02] | You should leave renee out of this. | 你不该因此牵连蕾妮 |
[27:05] | She was just doing what she thought was right. | 她也只是做自己认为对的事情 |
[27:07] | Yeah? well, she may lose her job over it. | 是吗 她可能会因此丢了饭碗 |
[27:09] | She’s the best agent you’ve got. | 她是你手下最好的探员 |
[27:11] | She circumvented my authority. | 她无视我的权威 |
[27:12] | I can’t just ignore that. | 对此我不能置之不理 |
[27:14] | I’ve known this woman for nine years, | 我认识她9年了 |
[27:16] | And i’ve never seen her do the kind of things she’s done | 从未见过她做事会像 |
[27:18] | In the last nine hours. | 过去9小时所做的那样 |
[27:44] | We’ve narrowed the list down | 我们已将目标缩小到 |
[27:46] | To 12 targets along the eastern seaboard. | 12个东部沿海城市 |
[27:48] | They’re all within 300 kilometers of the base. | 都在发射基地300公里半径范围以内 |
[27:49] | How many people? | 有多少人 |
[27:50] | 10,000 to 15,000 in each target zone. | 每个目标区大概1至1.5万人 |
[27:53] | And our kill ratio would be what? | 死亡率估计会是多少 |
[27:55] | Well, we’ve chosen these areas | 我们选择的城市 |
[27:56] | for maximum population density | 都是人口密度最高的 |
[27:58] | So the ratio could be as high as 80%. | 按此估算估计高达80% |
[28:00] | Let’s hope we never have to find out. | 希望我们永远都不必去估算这个结果 |
[28:02] | Get these coordinates down to the boys in tac-ops. | 把这些坐标传到战术行动组去 |
[28:05] | Have them start programming them in. Yes, sir. | -让他们运作起来 -遵命 长官 |
[28:13] | We just intercepted a flash memo from the fbi. | 我们拦截到调查局的一条信息 |
[28:16] | Jack bauer is on his way to kennedy memorial hospital | 杰克·鲍尔正在去肯尼迪纪念医院的路上 |
[28:20] | To question burnett. | 要去审问伯内特 |
[28:22] | Bauer was arrested. how is this possible? | 鲍尔已被拘捕了 怎么可能还去审问 |
[28:25] | There was an executive order from the white house | 白宫下达了总统行政命令 |
[28:26] | Giving bauer access to burnett. | 让鲍尔有权审问伯内特 |
[28:29] | Bauer will finish what he started. | 鲍尔是不到黄河心不死的 |
[28:30] | Burnett will tell him everything. | 伯内特会告诉他一切的 |
[28:32] | No, he won’t, sir. | 不 长官 他不会的 |
[28:33] | I have already sent somebody to the hospital | 我已派人去医院 |
[28:36] | To deal with burnett. | 干掉伯内特 |
[28:37] | He can take care of bauer at the same time. | 到时候将一并干掉鲍尔 |
[28:40] | Who did you send? | 你派谁去的 |
[28:41] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[28:43] | Oh. quinn’s good. | 奎恩很能干 |
[28:45] | Bauer’s good, too. | 鲍尔也不好对付 |
[28:48] | Agent moss, we’ve locked down the entire floor. | 莫斯探员 我们已经封锁了整个楼层 |
[28:51] | We equipped burnett’s room | 在伯内特房间 |
[28:52] | With two cameras and audio surveillance. | 我们安装了两组监视器和窃听器 |
[28:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[28:55] | Down the hall. | 大厅尽头 |
[28:56] | It’s going to be a moment. | 稍等一会 |
[28:57] | Doctor has to revive him. | 大夫要让他苏醒过来 |
[28:59] | Why? what happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[29:00] | He was given a heavy sedative. | 我们给他注射了强效镇定剂 |
[29:01] | He was in pretty bad shape when he got here. | 刚到时他情况很糟糕 |
[29:03] | Dr. wyndam, special agent Larry moss, jack bauer. | 温顿大夫 联邦探员拉里·莫斯 杰克·鲍尔 |
[29:07] | I understand youe here | 我知道你们到这 |
[29:08] | To interrogate my patient. that’s right. | -是要审问我的病人 -没错 |
[29:09] | Well, he’s still recovering from his last | 上次审问之后 目前他仍旧处在恢复状态 |
[29:11] | Interrogation, so if you’re here to brutalize him again, | 所以 如果你们又要来虐待他 |
[29:12] | I won’t be party to it. doctor, your patient | -我是不会参与的 -大夫 您的病人 |
[29:14] | Was involved in a terrorist attack against the white house | 涉嫌参与袭击白宫的恐怖活动 |
[29:16] | In an effort to kill the president of the united states, | 企图谋杀美国总统 |
[29:18] | And i believe the people he’s working with | 我相信他的同伙 |
[29:20] | Want to try it again, so if you’ve got a problem… | 正企图再次行动 如果您对此有意见… |
[29:22] | We won’t harm him, doctor. | 我们不会伤害他的 大夫 |
[29:24] | This will be a controlled interrogation. please, | 审讯都在可控范围进行 拜托了 |
[29:25] | We need your cooperation. | 请你配合我们 |
[29:31] | It’s going to take him a couple of minutes to come out of it | 他还需要几分钟才能醒过来 |
[30:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:18] | Shh. i’m a friend. | 嘘 一个朋友 |
[30:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[30:21] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[30:23] | Robert? yeah. | -罗伯特吗 -对 |
[30:24] | You’re recovering from heart surgery? | 你心脏手术后在康复阶段吗 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:27] | Do you have a wife, robert? | 你有妻子吗 罗伯特 |
[30:29] | No. she passed away. | 没有 她过世了 |
[30:32] | Children? grandchildren? | 孩子呢 孙子呢 |
[30:33] | No. | 没有 |
[30:37] | What about this man? | 这位呢 |
[30:39] | Does he have family? | 他有家人吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:42] | Lots of grandkids. | 孙子一大堆 |
[30:44] | Make a hell of a noise when they visit. | 来看他的时候 很吵 |
[33:19] | – How’s your arm? – I should be back | -胳膊怎么样了 -再过几小时 |
[33:21] | on my feet in a couple of hours | 就没事了 |
[33:23] | And you, ma’am? | 你呢 女士 |
[33:24] | Oh, it’s nothing a little aspirin won’t take care of. | 我没事 吃点阿司匹林就什么都好了 |
[33:29] | I want to thank you for what you did. | 谢谢你为我所在的一切 |
[33:33] | You took a bullet for me. you saved my life. | 你为我挡子弹 救了我一命 |
[33:36] | There is no need to thank me, ma’am. | 这是我该做的 女士 |
[33:38] | Right, you were just doing your job. | 哦对 你只是在工作罢了 |
[33:40] | Only in this case, | 只是 |
[33:42] | It wasn’t really your job since you retired | 你4年前就退休了 |
[33:44] | Four years ago. | 这不再是你的职责 |
[33:45] | Yes, ma’am, that’s true. | 是的 女士 这倒是真的 |
[33:47] | Do you mind if i ask you why? | 能告诉我为什么退休么 |
[33:52] | Did it have to do with martha logan? | 跟玛撒·洛根有关系么 |
[33:56] | Martha and i were… close. | 玛撒我们俩 曾经是好朋友 |
[34:00] | It must have been hard for you– what happened to her. | 发生在她身上的一切 对你打击肯定不小 |
[34:03] | I’d prefer not to talk about it. | 还是不说了 |
[34:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:07] | You don’t have to apologize. | 没必要道歉 |
[34:13] | I hope you won’t be a stranger, agent pierce. | 把我当朋友吧 皮尔斯特工 |
[34:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:18] | And, uh… | 你 |
[34:19] | It’s aaron. | 可以叫我亚伦 |
[34:23] | Okay, aaron. | 好的 亚伦 |
[34:25] | You get some rest. | 你好好休息吧 |
[34:29] | I’d like to head back to the residence now | 如果可以的话 |
[34:31] | If that’s okay? | 我想回我的住处了 |
[34:32] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[34:34] | I was just coming to see you. | 我正找你呢 |
[34:35] | I’m glad you’re all right. | 你没事太好了 |
[34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:41] | You have a moment to talk? | 有时间说两句话吗 |
[34:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:53] | The blunt fact of the matter is… | 坦率地说 |
[34:56] | This administration has just suffered some terrible losses, | 政府遭受了巨大的损失 |
[34:59] | And we need help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[35:01] | The president and i would like | 总统和我 |
[35:03] | you to consider coming on board | 想让你 |
[35:05] | As special advisor to the president. | 做总统的特别顾问 |
[35:09] | I, uh… | 我 |
[35:12] | I have to say i’m a little surprised. | 不得不承认 有点吃惊 |
[35:15] | – Surprised? – oh, that you’d sign off on this. | -吃惊 -我是说 你们正式表示同意 |
[35:18] | You mother said she’s ready to put the past behind her… | 你妈妈说已经决定忘记过去 |
[35:21] | And so am i. | 我也会这么做 |
[35:27] | I overstepped my bounds in the campaign | 竞选的时候 我做事过于激进 |
[35:28] | and i was wrong. | 而且是错误的 |
[35:29] | I’m glad you see it that way. | 你能认识到 太好了 |
[35:31] | But it’s not the past that concerns me, ethan. | 但是让我困扰的不是过去 伊桑 |
[35:34] | It’s what’s happening right now, | 是现在发生的一切 |
[35:36] | And what’s been happening ever since my mother took office. | 是从我妈妈接管政府以后 发生的一切 |
[35:40] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[35:42] | Do you think any of this would have happened | 如果有个称职的首席顾问 |
[35:44] | If my mother had a chief advisor | 你觉得 |
[35:45] | Who knew what the hell was going on in her administration? | 这一切还会发生么 |
[35:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[35:50] | Her government was corrupted on every level, | 政府每个部门都被腐化了 |
[35:53] | And it all happened right under your nose. | 就在你的监管下 |
[35:55] | Even you have to admit, it’s an unconscionable | 即使你自己也觉得 |
[35:58] | Failure on your part. | 这种失败让你良心不安吧 |
[36:01] | Frankly, i’m surprised | 坦白地说 |
[36:03] | You haven’t tendered your resignation. | 我不明白为什么你还不辞职 |
[36:05] | You have no right to speak to me that way. | 你这样对我说话太放肆了 |
[36:09] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 说话要实事求是 |
[36:12] | You don’t have the facts. | 你有证据么 |
[36:13] | I intend to get the facts. | 我正要找证据呢 |
[36:16] | I’m going to find out exactly | 我会找出是谁 |
[36:18] | Who failed my mother, | 辜负了我妈妈 |
[36:20] | And i am going to make sure that | 我会确保让他 |
[36:22] | That person never is in a position to do it again. | 再也坐不回原来的位置 |
[36:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[36:50] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 进去吧 |
[36:54] | I’ll be watching. | 我会在这监看 |
[36:55] | You lay one finger on him, it’s over. | 你动他一根毫毛 就别想再继续了 |
[37:01] | Right. | 好 |
[37:28] | He’s coming around. | 恢复知觉了 |
[37:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:51] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[37:53] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[38:01] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[38:05] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[38:07] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[38:11] | I’ve just come from the white house. | 刚从白宫赶过来啊 |
[38:13] | Juma’s attack failed. | 朱玛的袭击失败了 |
[38:14] | He’s dead, and so are his men. | 他跟他的人都死了 |
[38:17] | A lot of innocent people died today. | 今天死了好多无辜的人 |
[38:18] | Good people. | 都是好人 |
[38:19] | Including a friend of mine– bill buchanan. | 包括我的一个朋友 比尔·布坎南 |
[38:21] | You might have met him. | 你见过他吧 |
[38:23] | You stay the hell away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[38:25] | And i want to talk to a lawyer right now. | 给我叫律师来 |
[38:27] | Do you hear me? i want to talk to a lawyer! | 你听见没 我要见律师 |
[38:29] | Somebody get me the hell out of here! | 来人啊 救我 |
[38:31] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也去不成了 |
[38:32] | It’s just you and me, pal. | 这就你跟我了 哥们 |
[38:34] | Did you really think | 你还真以为 |
[38:35] | You were going to get away with it? | 你能躲得过去啊 |
[38:37] | Somebody please, help me! | 来人啊 救我 |
[38:39] | You’re wasting your breath. they’re not coming for you. | 别浪费口水了 没人来救你 |
[38:42] | Please don’t hurt me. i’ll tell you anything you want. | 别打我 我什么都告诉你 |
[38:44] | Do you hear that– i’m ready to talk. | 你们听见没 我全都招了 |
[38:46] | I’ll tell you anything | 你们想知道什么 |
[38:48] | You want to know! just get him out of here! | 我都告诉你们 只是别把他跟我关一个屋里 |
[38:50] | – I’m ready to talk! – They’re done talking to you. | -我全都招了 -他们懒得理你了 |
[38:53] | That’s why they sent me. | 所以才叫我来 |
[38:55] | Please, you can’t do this! you have no right! | 你不能这么做 你没权利这么做 |
[38:57] | This isn’t legal! | 这样做违法 |
[38:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:00] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[39:01] | Looks like we lost the sound feed. | 好像接收不到音频了 |
[39:03] | Give me a second. | 给我点时间 |
[39:06] | There are no laws in here, mr. burnett. | 还跟你讲什么法律 伯内特先生 |
[39:08] | You aided and abetd terrorists, | 你助纣为虐 |
[39:10] | Who then tried to kill the president of | 差点害死了 |
[39:12] | the united states. | 美国总统 |
[39:13] | Now you have to answer for that. | 你该得到你应有的惩罚了 |
[39:15] | The rules don’t apply to you anymore. | 法律在你这 已经不适用了 |
[39:17] | No, please, please, you can’t let him touch me! | 不 不要 你们不能让他动我 |
[39:19] | – Please, you can’t let him do this…! – shut up! | -不要 不要让他动我 -闭嘴 |
[39:24] | It could be a glitch in the trunk line. | 中继线可能有点小故障 |
[40:24] | – Damn it, fix the thing! – i’m trying, sir. | -该死 快修啊 -我修着呢 长官 |
[40:50] | Bauer? | 鲍尔 |
[40:51] | He jammed the electronic bolt. | 他破坏掉了电子锁 |
[40:53] | – Is there another way in? – no. | -还有别的路可以进去么 -没有 |
[40:55] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[40:58] | Damn it, bauer, open the door! | 该死 鲍尔 给我开门 |
[41:24] | Have security lock down the hospital. | 封锁整个医院 |
[41:25] | I want a high-priority apb issued for jack bauer. | 发出全境通告 全力捉拿杰克·鲍尔 |
[41:28] | All agencies. | 包括所有部门 |
[42:03] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[42:04] | Good. thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[42:07] | It’s done. | 成了 |
[42:10] | Burnett’s dead. | 伯内特死了 |
[42:12] | And bauer? | 鲍尔呢 |
[42:13] | They’ll think he killed burnett. | 栽赃给他了 |
[42:15] | So, nobody will know | 这样做就没人知道 |
[42:16] | That we were involved. | 是我们干的了 |
[42:18] | Good. | 妙计 |
[42:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[42:22] | Now we’re having some fun. | 这下我们可以看笑话了 |
[42:27] | Agent moss. | 我是莫斯 |
[42:28] | Larry, it’s jack. listen to me. | 拉里 我是杰克 听我说 |
[42:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[42:32] | – I didn’t kill burnett. i’m being set up. – set up? | -我没有杀伯内特 我是被陷害的 -陷害 |
[42:34] | A man released some kind of nerve agent into the room. | 有人在屋里释放了神经毒气 |
[42:37] | It immobilized me. | 让我动弹不得 |
[42:38] | He came through the ceiling and killed burnett. | 他从天花板上下来 杀了伯内特 |
[42:39] | I swear to you, i’m not lying. i watched him do it. | 我发誓我没说谎 我看着他这么做的 |
[42:41] | Get back in here, we’ll work this out. | 你马上回来 我们再想办法 |
[42:43] | I can’t, you know that. | 你知道我不能回去的 |
[42:44] | you can if you’re innocent. | 如果你是清白的 你就可以回来 |
[42:45] | Look, there is a reason why they | 他们这样陷害我 而不杀我 |
[42:47] | wanted me framed and didn’t kill me | 是有目的的 |
[42:48] | They’re trying to keep you distracted by dealing with me | 这样就能让你分心 |
[42:50] | So they can finish what they started. | 他们好把该做的事情做完 |
[42:52] | Don’t let them get away with this. | 别让他们侥幸成功 |
[42:54] | This threat is not over. | 恐怖袭击还没有结束 |
[42:56] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[42:59] | Jack?! | 杰克 |
[43:02] | Damn it! | 该死 |