时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Mr. knowles, my name is jack bauer. | 诺尔斯先生 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:16] | Jonas hodges is in possession of a military-grade bioweapon. | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯手上持有军用级生化武器 |
[00:19] | I was contaminated when trying to intercept the canisters. | 我试图拦截毒气罐时被感染了 |
[00:21] | I promise you, sir, the weapon is on your base. | 先生 我发誓 武器就在你们的基地 |
[00:24] | Do you have any idea where they might be? | 你是否知道武器可能所在的位置 |
[00:26] | I think I might. | 我想我可能知道 |
[00:27] | I have an order from the president of the united states. | 我是奉美国总统之令行事 |
[00:30] | To search this building. | 奉命来搜查这栋楼 |
[00:31] | Are there weapons of mass destruction? | 有大规模杀伤性武器吗 |
[00:33] | Are there weapons of any kind? | 有任何武器吗 |
[00:34] | You’ve got five minutes | 给你5分钟时间 |
[00:36] | To get these helicopters flying out of here | 你和你的手下坐着这些直升机 |
[00:38] | With all of you on board. | 给我离开这儿 |
[00:39] | Larry, I want you and your men | 拉里 我要你和你的人 |
[00:41] | To pull out on hodges’ timetable. | 佯装按霍奇斯的意思准时撤兵 |
[00:42] | Tony, you’re gonna need to find a way to stay behind. | 托尼 你想办法潜伏下来 |
[00:44] | We’re gonna get your vectors over to a man | 我们要通过无线电让你 |
[00:46] | That we contacted inside starkwood. | 跟一个斯塔克伍德内部人士取得联系 |
[00:47] | His name is douglas knowles. | 他叫道格拉斯·诺尔斯 |
[00:48] | He believes he knows where the weapons are. | 他知道武器藏在哪里 |
[00:50] | Stay here. I’ll be right back. | 待在这 我马上回来 |
[00:54] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[00:56] | We need a medic! | 叫医护人员来 |
[00:57] | The bioagent is more virulent than we thought. | 生化剂比我们想的要厉害得多 |
[00:59] | All we’re doing here is just masking the symptoms. | 我们所做的只是控制症状而已 |
[01:02] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[01:04] | There’s something you may want to consider. | 不过有件事你也许会考虑一下 |
[01:05] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[01:06] | A possible treatment using stem cells | 一种采用干细胞的可能疗法 |
[01:08] | From a genetically compatible donor. | 需从基因匹配的捐赠者身上提取 |
[01:10] | I saw your file, and it says you have a daughter. | 我看了你的档案 你有个女儿 |
[01:11] | I don’t want my daughter involved in this. | 我不想让我的女儿牵涉进来 |
[01:15] | It should be her choice. | 这应该由她来决定 |
[01:17] | Well, it’s not. | 不是 |
[01:18] | I’m the one who’s dying. | 我才是快死的那个 |
[01:20] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[01:21] | But they got knowles. | 可他们带走了诺尔斯 |
[01:22] | A little loyalty. | 你的那一点点忠心 |
[01:24] | Wasn’t that the least I deserved? | 我还是应得的吧 |
[01:26] | You can’t take on the federal government. | 你不能和政府作对啊 |
[01:33] | I have a visual on the weapon. | 我看见武器了 |
[01:35] | Okay, those are the canisters. | 是毒气罐 |
[01:37] | I’ll notify admiral smith the target is located and confirmed. | 我去通知史密斯上将 目标已找到并确认 |
[01:40] | You remember starkwood was deployed to pakistan, | 你记得 斯塔克伍德驻扎在巴基斯坦 |
[01:43] | That we requisitioned a missile system at that time. | 那时我们征用过导弹系统 |
[01:46] | Well, three of those missiles | 三枚那样的导弹 |
[01:48] | Are now loaded with a pathogen | 现正装满病原体 |
[01:50] | And aimed at cities on our eastern seaboard. | 对准我国东海岸 |
[01:53] | You will keep this conversation to yourself | 您要对此次会晤守口如瓶 |
[01:55] | And turn the planes around. | 并且召回战斗机 |
[01:56] | And if you do not comply, madam president, | 您要是不答应的话 总统阁下 |
[01:58] | I will have no choice | 我就别无选择 |
[02:00] | But to launch those missiles. | 只能发射那些导弹 |
[02:02] | Abort the air strike, admiral smith. | 史密斯上将 取消空袭 |
[02:04] | Ma’am, with all respect… | 阁下 恕我直言 |
[02:05] | Damn it, admiral. | 见鬼 上将 |
[02:06] | Abort the air strike immediately! | 马上取消空袭 |
[02:10] | The following takes place between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. | 以下情节发生在凌晨1点至2点间 |
[02:36] | Tony, it’s jack. | 托尼 我是杰克 |
[02:37] | Do you copy? | 听到没 |
[02:38] | Jack, what the hell is going on? | 杰克 究竟发生什么事了 |
[02:40] | Where are those f-18s? | F-18战斗机呢 |
[02:41] | Tim woods just called from the white house. | 蒂姆·伍兹刚从白宫打电话来 |
[02:43] | The president canceled the air strike. | 总统取消了空袭行动 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么 |
[02:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:47] | She doesn’t believe our intel | 她觉得我们的情报 |
[02:48] | Is strong enough to justify military action. | 不足以构成军事打击的理由 |
[02:50] | Is she out of her mind? | 她疯了吗 |
[02:52] | Jack, I saw those canisters with my own eyes. | 杰克 我亲眼见到那些毒气罐 |
[02:54] | So did you. they’re in that bunker. | 你也看见了 它们就在那地堡里 |
[02:55] | – She’s not gonna get any better intel than that. – I know. | -没有比这更好的证据了 -我知道 |
[02:58] | It doesn’t make any sense, but right now, | 是想不明白 但现在 |
[02:59] | We’ve got a presidential order to pull you out | 总统下令 我们得把你 |
[03:01] | Of the starkwood compound, along with the perimeter teams. | 以及周边小组撤出斯塔克伍德基地 |
[03:03] | Tony, larry’s been told the president’s decision. | 托尼 拉里已经知道了总统的决定 |
[03:04] | He’s preparing to move his teams out, but he’s got | 他正准备撤离小组 |
[03:06] | To get you out of there first. | 但他得先把你弄出去 |
[03:08] | He’ll be sending you coordinates for an exfiltration point | 他会给你发送坐标 在西南边上 |
[03:10] | Along the southwest perimeter. | 有一个逃出敌营的缺口 |
[03:12] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[03:13] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[03:23] | Tony, what’s going on? | 托尼 怎么了 |
[03:25] | Jack, I might know | 杰克 我可能知道 |
[03:26] | Why the president called off that air strike. | 为什么总统取消空袭行动了 |
[03:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:30] | I think starkwood’s got surface-to-surface missiles. | 我觉得斯塔克伍德拥有地对地导弹 |
[03:33] | That’s how they’re gonna deploy the bioweapon. | 这些导弹正可用来部署生化武器 |
[03:35] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:37] | A fuel truck just pulled up next to the bunker | 有辆燃料车刚好停在了地堡旁边 |
[03:39] | Where they’re storing the weapons. | 武器就存放在地堡里 |
[03:42] | They’re pumping rp-7 into an underground depot. | 他们正把RP-7输送进地下燃料库里 |
[03:46] | What’s rp-7? | RP-7是什么 |
[03:46] | It’s a propellant only used in surface-to-surface missiles. | 是一种助推燃料 只用于地对地导弹 |
[03:49] | Tony, are you sure? | 托尼 你确定吗 |
[03:50] | I’m looking right at it, jack. | 杰克 这东西就在我眼前呢 |
[03:54] | Do you have any c-4 on you? | 你带了C-4炸药没 |
[03:56] | Yeah, I’ve got three charges and a remote detonator. | 带了三个 还有一个远程引爆器 |
[03:58] | Do you think you can gain access to the underground fuel depot? | 你觉得你可以进到地下燃料库吗 |
[04:00] | Yeah, I think we’ve got a play, | 对 好戏要上演了 |
[04:02] | But I’ve got to move soon… | 但我得赶快行动了 |
[04:04] | Before that fuel truck pulls away. | 否则燃料车要开走了 |
[04:05] | Okay, I want you to maintain your position. | 好 原地待命 |
[04:07] | I’m gonna call the president. | 我去打给总统 |
[04:08] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[04:15] | What is it, tim? | 蒂姆 什么事 |
[04:19] | Madam president, the joint chiefs | 总统阁下 参谋长联席会议与会者们 |
[04:21] | Are beginning to question your decision | 开始质疑您取消 |
[04:22] | To call off the air strike against starkwood. | 对斯塔克伍德进行空中打击的决定了 |
[04:25] | They think the intelligence we received from tony almeida | 他们认为 从托尼·阿尔梅达那里 |
[04:28] | Was sufficient and that we may be missing | 收到的情报很充分 我们可能正错失 |
[04:30] | An opportunity to destroy the bioweapons. | 毁灭生化武器的大好时机 |
[04:32] | Gave my orders, tim. | 蒂姆 我已经下了命令 |
[04:33] | No air strike. | 不进行空中打击 |
[04:35] | No military action of any kind against starkwood. | 也不进行针对斯塔克伍德的一切军事行动 |
[04:40] | Now, I asked you to handle the joint chiefs; | 现在 我要求你处理好联席参谋长会议事宜 |
[04:42] | Handle them. | 并搞定他们 |
[04:43] | I’ll do my best, ma’am, | 阁下 我会尽力而为 |
[04:44] | But if I may… | 但可以的话 |
[04:45] | What is our next move? | 我们下一步计划是什么 |
[04:50] | Jonas hodges is coming to the white house. | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯要来白宫 |
[04:53] | He wants to speak with me alone. | 他想跟我单独谈谈 |
[04:56] | – For what possible reason? – I don’t know. | -他来干什么 -我不知道 |
[04:59] | Madam president, shouldn’t your advisors | 总统阁下 您的顾问们 |
[05:00] | Be at that meeting? | 不应该出席这次会面吗 |
[05:01] | Tim, stop asking me questions. | 蒂姆 别再向我提问了 |
[05:07] | If you want to help, | 如果你真想帮忙 |
[05:09] | Make sure as few people as possible know | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯要来的消息 |
[05:11] | That jonas hodges is coming here. | 越少人知道越好 |
[05:12] | And bring him in through the southeast service entrance. | 把他从东南面的便门带进来 |
[05:18] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[05:19] | Madam president, jack bauer | 总统阁下 杰克·鲍尔 |
[05:20] | And renee walker are calling from fbi. | 和蕾妮·沃克从联邦调查局打来电话 |
[05:23] | You did speak to fbi? | 你跟调查局谈过了 |
[05:24] | Yes, ma’am, five minutes ago. | 是的 阁下 五分钟前 |
[05:25] | I gave them your reason for calling off | 我跟他们说了您取消空袭的原因 |
[05:27] | The air strike, but I must warn you, | 但不得不提醒您 |
[05:28] | They were skeptical as well. | 他们也对此深表怀疑 |
[05:30] | Be ready for hodges. | 准备好接霍奇斯 |
[05:38] | Mr. bauer, | 鲍尔先生 |
[05:39] | Agent walker, this is the president. | 沃克探员 我是总统 |
[05:41] | Madam president, we need to talk. | 总统阁下 我们得跟您谈谈 |
[05:42] | No, mr. bauer, we don’t. | 不 鲍尔先生 我们不谈 |
[05:44] | You need to listen. | 你得听我说 |
[05:46] | I appreciate everything that you have done | 感谢你为了收集这个情报 |
[05:47] | In gathering this intel, | 所做的一切 |
[05:49] | But I still need more | 但在下令进行空袭前 |
[05:50] | Before I can authorize an air strike. | 我还需要更多信息 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:53] | Madam president, with all due respect, | 总统阁下 恕我直言 |
[05:54] | I don’t believe you’re being truthful with us. | 我并不相信这就是您的真心话 |
[05:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:59] | I think you called off the air strike | 我认为您取消空袭 |
[06:01] | Because jonas hodges is in possession | 是因为乔纳斯·霍奇斯拥有 |
[06:02] | Of surface-to-surface missiles armed with the bioweapon, | 载有生化武器的地对地导弹 |
[06:04] | And he’s threatening to use them | 他以此要挟 |
[06:06] | In case you try to take action against him. | 防止您对他采取行动 |
[06:09] | Madam president, tony almeida witnessed a truck | 总统阁下 托尼·阿尔梅达亲眼见到 |
[06:10] | Pumping rp-7 rocket fuel into an underground depot | 燃料车把RP-7火箭助推剂输送到 |
[06:14] | Situated right next to the bunker | 地堡旁的地下燃料库里 |
[06:15] | Where the bioweapons are being stored. | 生化武器就藏在地堡中 |
[06:17] | The only purpose for rp-7 rocket fuel | 而RP-7火箭助推剂的唯一作用 |
[06:19] | Is to launch missiles. | 就是发射导弹 |
[06:24] | Madam president, please just tell us the truth. | 总统阁下 请如实相告好吗 |
[06:27] | Jack, hodges has 13 python missiles | 杰克 霍奇斯持有13枚 |
[06:31] | Armed with the bioweapons. | 载有生化武器的巨蟒导弹 |
[06:32] | Three are currently aimed at american cities. | 其中三枚正对准美国城市 |
[06:36] | He demanded that I recall the planes, | 他要求我召回战斗机 |
[06:38] | Or he would launch. | 否则就会发射导弹 |
[06:39] | What does hodges want? | 霍奇斯葫芦里卖的什么药啊 |
[06:40] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[06:41] | But he’s requested a face-to-face meeting. | 但他要求几分钟后在白宫 |
[06:43] | He’ll be at the white house in a few minutes. | 跟我面对面谈话 |
[06:44] | Madam president, the only reason he wants | 总统阁下 他想面对面对话的唯一目的 |
[06:46] | A face-to-face meeting is to lay out his demands, | 就是摆出他的要求 |
[06:48] | And whatever they are, you cannot negotiate with him. | 不管他要求什么 您都不能妥协 |
[06:50] | I’m not planning on negotiating with him, jack. | 杰克 我并未打算跟他谈判 |
[06:52] | Once he places his cards on the table, | 一旦他在桌上摊牌 |
[06:55] | I am sure that I can… I can make him realize | 我确信我能 我能让他意识到 |
[06:58] | The futility of what he is trying to do. | 他所做的这一切是徒劳无益的 |
[07:00] | Jonas hodges is a traitor and a terrorist, | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯是叛国者 是恐怖分子 |
[07:03] | And after everything that’s happened today, | 自今天发生的事件之后 |
[07:04] | Are you really naive enough | 你真的还那么天真 |
[07:05] | To believe that you can simply talk to him | 竟然相信随便跟他谈谈 |
[07:07] | And change his mind? | 就能改变他的想法 |
[07:08] | I’m not new at this, jack, | 杰克 我没三岁小孩那么傻 |
[07:10] | And right now, I don’t have another option. | 但现在 我别无选择 |
[07:12] | Madam president, you do. | 总统阁下 您还有选择 |
[07:13] | Tony almeida is still inside starkwood. | 托尼·阿尔梅达还在斯塔克伍德里面 |
[07:15] | I ordered him exfiltrated immediately. | 我下令他马上撤离 |
[07:18] | What’s he still doing there? | 他还在那里干什么 |
[07:19] | I asked him to stand by until I could talk to you. | 我叫他原地待命 直到我能跟您谈话 |
[07:21] | He believes he can gain access to the fuel depot | 他确信能够进到燃料库 |
[07:23] | And lay a series of explosive charges | 启动一系列引爆 |
[07:24] | And take the missiles out. | 然后毁掉导弹 |
[07:26] | Now, I believe this can work, but we need to act quickly. | 我相信这能成功 但我们得赶快行动 |
[07:28] | What about the bioweapons? | 生化武器怎么办 |
[07:30] | Rp-7 rocket fuel burns at 5,000 degrees. | RP-7火箭助推剂燃烧起来有5000度 |
[07:32] | There will be nothing left. | 一切都将灰飞烟灭 |
[07:33] | Once the weapons are destroyed, larry moss and his teams | 一旦毁灭了武器 拉里·莫斯跟他的队伍 |
[07:36] | Can move in on starkwood and lock it down. | 就能进入斯塔克伍德并封锁那里 |
[07:38] | Hodges gave standing orders to his men | 霍奇斯给他的手下下令 |
[07:40] | To launch the missiles at the first detection | 一旦发现政府介入 |
[07:43] | Of government interference. | 立即发射导弹 |
[07:45] | If Almeida is detected, | 杰克 如果阿尔梅达被发现了 |
[07:46] | Thousands of americans will die, Jack. | 会有成千上万美国人丧生 |
[07:48] | Madam president, I know that there’s a risk, | 总统阁下 我知道这有风险 |
[07:50] | But I would not be asking you to do this | 但要是没有成功的把握 |
[07:52] | If I didn’t think it would work. | 我也不会求您这么做 |
[07:55] | Please, I am begging you. | 拜托了 我求您了 |
[07:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:04] | How long did the doctors give you to live? | 医生有没有说你还能活多久 |
[08:09] | Uh, they’re not sure, | 他们还不确定 |
[08:11] | But the pathogen has started to take effect. | 但是已经开始发病了 |
[08:17] | Then there’s not much I can threaten you with, is there? | 那我也没什么可威胁你的了 对吗 |
[08:22] | I expect you’ll do what you think is right. | 我希望你按自己的意愿去做 |
[08:34] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[08:37] | She wants us to go in. | 她希望我们继续干 |
[08:38] | But she didn’t authorize it. | 但她没有授权啊 |
[08:41] | She can’t. | 她不能 |
[08:42] | She needs this to be a covert operation. | 这只能是个秘密行动 |
[08:44] | If something were to go wrong | 若有半点差池 |
[08:46] | And those missiles were to be launched, | 导致导弹发射出去 |
[08:47] | The president needs to be able to swear | 总统必须得发誓 |
[08:49] | Under oath that we were working on our own | 这绝对只是我们单方面擅自行动 |
[08:50] | She wants us to go in. | 她希望我们继续行动 |
[08:52] | Notify Larry. we need to move fast. | 通知拉里 我们得快点 |
[08:59] | I told you I’d get you to the white house. | 我告诉过你我能把你带到白宫 |
[09:01] | I just didn’t think it would be | 只是没想到 |
[09:04] | Under these conditions. | 是以这种方式 |
[09:08] | It was brilliant, you know. | 太有才了 |
[09:11] | What was that, sir? | 长官 您指什么 |
[09:13] | What you did to make Almeida think | 就是你让阿尔梅达相信 |
[09:16] | That you were betraying me. | 你会背叛我 |
[09:18] | Quite brilliant. | 真有才 |
[09:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[09:21] | You put yourself in harm’s way, greg, | 格雷格 你让自己以身犯险 |
[09:24] | And I’ll never forget that. | 我会铭记在心 |
[09:29] | I can’t believe… I’m feeling nervous. | 不敢相信 我居然紧张了 |
[09:32] | You’re gonna do fine, sir. | 长官 你会没事的 |
[09:35] | Thank you, Tim. | 谢谢你 蒂姆 |
[09:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:39] | So, it sounds to me like the president | 感觉是总统没有 |
[09:41] | Didn’t actually authorize this. | 批准此事 |
[09:43] | Technically, no. | 口头上 没有 |
[09:44] | It was more of an… an indirect order, | 准确来说 是间接命令 |
[09:46] | But believe me, Larry, she wants this to happen. | 相信我 拉里 她希望这么做 |
[09:48] | She’s gonna meet with Hodges, | 她要和霍奇斯会面 |
[09:50] | And we’re gonna blow those fuel tanks. | 我们要把燃料箱炸掉 |
[09:53] | Larry, do you have a problem with this? | 拉里 你对这行动有意见吗 |
[09:58] | As a matter of fact, no. | 事实上 没有 |
[10:00] | None whatsoever. | 没有任何意见 |
[10:01] | These Starkwood bastards drew on my men. | 这些斯塔克伍德的杂种们捉弄我的人 |
[10:04] | I’m looking forward to getting back in there. | 我就想再进去一次 |
[10:05] | All right, have your teams hold their position | 好的 让你的队伍原地待命 |
[10:08] | And be ready to move. | 随时准备行动 |
[10:09] | Believe me, you’ll know when it happens. | 相信我 爆炸时你会知道的 |
[10:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:27] | Tony, | 托尼 |
[10:28] | – It’s Jack. do you copy? – Yeah, I’m here. | -我是杰克 听到没 -我在 |
[10:30] | You were right about the missiles. | 你说对了 那是导弹 |
[10:31] | The president confirmed it. | 总统证实了 |
[10:32] | We’re gonna have to carry this out | 我们这次行动 |
[10:33] | As a covert operation. | 是秘密进行的 |
[10:34] | Larry and his men are standing by to lock down Starkwood | 一旦导弹被销毁 |
[10:36] | As soon as the missiles have been destroyed. | 拉里和他的部队就会封锁斯塔克伍德 |
[10:38] | – Good. – Tony… | -好 -托尼 |
[10:39] | I need to know that you can do this | 我要知道 |
[10:41] | Without being detected. | 你能悄无声息地完成任务 |
[10:42] | Hodges’s given his men standing orders | 霍奇斯已经下令 |
[10:43] | To launch those missiles if there’s a breach of any kind. | 只要有任何违约行为 立即发射导弹 |
[10:46] | Yeah. I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[10:48] | Okay. good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:04] | We’re done here. | 这里完事了 |
[11:06] | I’m going to go run a perimeter check. | 我到周围巡逻下 |
[11:08] | You said you just finished one. | 你不是才检查过吗 |
[11:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:11] | But I don’t think we can be too careful right now. | 但现在要加倍小心 |
[11:36] | – yeah. – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[11:38] | Auxiliary tanks are fueled and ready. | 辅助罐已加满燃料做好准备了 |
[11:39] | Confirmed. | 已确认 |
[11:41] | I’ll be down in a few minutes. | 我稍后就下来 |
[11:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:47] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[11:48] | Let me see your hands. | 举起手来 |
[11:53] | Almeida. | 阿尔梅达 |
[11:55] | Put your gun on the ground. | 把枪放在地上 |
[11:57] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[12:04] | Kick it. | 踢出去 |
[12:10] | Drag him under the truck. | 把他拖到卡车下面 |
[12:12] | Now! let’s go! | 快点 去啊 |
[12:25] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[12:28] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干吗 |
[12:29] | You’re going to take me down to the fuel tanks. | 带我去燃料罐那里 |
[12:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:50] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[12:59] | Go ahead. | 进去 |
[13:28] | President will see you now. | 总统现在可以接见你 |
[13:30] | Very good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[13:37] | Mr. Hodges. | 霍奇斯先生 |
[13:39] | Madam president. | 总统阁下 |
[13:40] | This is Greg Seaton, | 这位是格雷格·西顿 |
[13:42] | My associate. | 我的助手 |
[13:44] | He’s a remarkable man. | 虽然长得一般 |
[13:45] | Doesn’t look remarkable, | 但很厉害 |
[13:47] | But believe me, he’s a genius. | 相信我 他是个天才 |
[13:48] | Yes, I know Mr. Seaton. | 我认识西顿先生 |
[13:54] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 没事了 先生们 |
[13:57] | It never gets old, does it? | 还是老样子 对吧 |
[14:00] | Stepping into the… the Oval Office. | 走进总统办公室 |
[14:03] | Almost | 几乎 |
[14:04] | Smells of history. | 能闻到历史的味道 |
[14:06] | Can we sit? | 我们能坐下来吗 |
[14:07] | Please. | 请坐 |
[14:10] | You know, this is the first Time | 自从您上任以来 |
[14:11] | I’ve been in this room since you were elected? | 我是第一次到这办公室来 |
[14:13] | I’m aware of that, yes. | 我知道 |
[14:15] | Under your predecessor, | 在前任总统执政期间 |
[14:16] | I used to drop by every couple of months. | 我每两个月会来一次 |
[14:19] | I’d brief President Daniels | 我会向丹尼尔斯总统 |
[14:21] | On what was really going on in the world. | 报告世上的真实事件 |
[14:24] | And you’ve been excluded now. | 现在不需要了 |
[14:27] | Is that what this is about? | 就是这件事吗 |
[14:29] | No, ma’am. | 不 阁下 |
[14:31] | It’s about allowing Starkwood | 是关于让斯塔克伍德 |
[14:32] | To fulfill the purpose for which was founded | 完成它的原定使命 |
[14:34] | Protecting this country. | 保卫这个国家 |
[14:36] | You have been attacking this country. | 你一直都在攻击这个国家 |
[14:39] | You and General Juma | 你和朱玛将军 |
[14:41] | Have killed hundreds of innocent people, | 杀害了数以百计无辜的人 |
[14:44] | Including my son. | 包括我的儿子 |
[14:48] | Madam president, | 总统阁下 |
[14:50] | I’m deeply sorry for your loss, | 对于您的丧子之痛 我深表遗憾 |
[14:53] | And my heart breaks | 同时 |
[14:55] | For all the lives that were taken today, | 为失去的生命表示沉痛哀悼 |
[14:56] | But I’m shocked | 但您认为 |
[14:57] | That you would think that I had anything | 我和此事有关 让我 |
[14:59] | – To do with it. – we have evidence | -很是震惊 -我们有证据 |
[15:01] | That you’ve been working with juma. | 表明你和朱玛是一伙的 |
[15:04] | Your intelligence agencies have failed you. | 您的情报部门失败了 |
[15:06] | If I had known what juma was up to, | 如果我知道朱玛的计划 |
[15:08] | I would have done everything in my power to stop him. | 我会尽一切可能去阻止他 |
[15:11] | So let’s push aside all these baseless accusations | 让我们把这些无根据的控告放到一边 |
[15:14] | And maybe we can do some business here. | 也许我们可以合作 |
[15:16] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[15:20] | Madam president, | 总统阁下 |
[15:22] | I know you’re a student of history, | 我知道您是历史学系的 |
[15:24] | And so you’re well aware | 您肯定知道 |
[15:26] | That our nation’s independence was won | 我们国家是借助私人部队的协助 |
[15:28] | With the aid of private armies, | 才取得了独立 |
[15:29] | And we can’t survive without them. | 没有他们就没有这个国家 |
[15:32] | Look how easy it was to get bioweapons into this country. | 您看把生化武器带进国门是多么容易 |
[15:35] | Our defenses are fragile. | 我们的国防不堪一击 |
[15:36] | They’re on the verge of collapse. | 濒临崩溃 |
[15:38] | But it’s not too late to do something about it. | 但亡羊补牢为时不晚 |
[15:41] | So what are you suggesting? | 那你有什么建议 |
[15:44] | In short, | 简言之 |
[15:46] | I want a seat at the table. | 我想要个政府职位 |
[15:47] | Starkwood needs to be involved in the shaping | 斯塔克伍德要参与 |
[15:50] | Of military policy, domestic and global. | 国内外军事政策的制定 |
[15:54] | It sounds more like | 听起来 |
[15:56] | You want a seat at the head of the table. | 你是想要第一把交椅 |
[15:58] | Madam president, I’m not here to supplant your authority. | 总统阁下 我不是来篡权夺位的 |
[16:01] | What I’m proposing is a partnership. | 我是来提议合作的 |
[16:03] | Think of Starkwood | 请考虑 |
[16:05] | As the fifth branch of the military. | 把斯塔克伍德作为军队的第五分支 |
[16:07] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[16:12] | This contains the protocols | 这里包含了 |
[16:13] | That will serve as the basis of our agreement. | 协议的基本条款 |
[16:17] | I suggest that we review them together. | 建议我们一起来看看 |
[16:19] | Jonas, I agreed to this meeting | 乔纳斯 我同意会面 |
[16:22] | Because I wanted to hear what you had to say. | 是因为你有话非说不可 |
[16:25] | But what you’re proposing is blackmail. | 但你的提议简直是敲诈勒索 |
[16:28] | Well, that’s putting it in the worst possible light. | 那是以最坏的眼光来看 |
[16:31] | You are threatening to kill thousands of people. | 你威胁说要杀害数以千计的平民 |
[16:36] | I’m not proud of this chapter. | 我不想解释什么 |
[16:40] | I’m the first to admit it. | 我是首次承认这件事 |
[16:42] | And it’s time to turn the page. | 是时候改朝换代了 |
[16:44] | This country has seen enough bloodshed today. | 这个国家目睹了太多的血腥 |
[16:46] | For the sake of the american people, madam president, | 总统阁下 看在美国人民的份上 |
[16:49] | I implore you to work with me, | 我恳求您跟我合作 |
[16:51] | And let’s move past this. | 不要再提起那件事 |
[17:01] | Pick up the document, madam president. | 请看文件 总统阁下 |
[17:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:29] | Come on. get up now, or I’ll leave you down here. | 快点起来 不然我把你留这了 |
[17:30] | And you don’t want that, believe me. get up! | 你不希望那样的 相信我 起来啊 |
[17:32] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[18:18] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[18:27] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[18:29] | Code 363. | 代码363 |
[18:30] | That’s a government breach. | 是政府入侵 |
[18:31] | We’re supposed to launch. | 我们该发射了 |
[18:32] | Are you sure it’s not a false alarm? | 你确定不是错误警报 |
[18:34] | No way to tell. | 无法判断 |
[18:35] | We’ve got standing orders, though. | 但我们有作战命令 |
[18:36] | Let’s start the launch sequence. | 启动发射序列 |
[18:45] | Too late. | 来不及了 |
[18:58] | Launch sequence complete. | 发射序列完成 |
[19:00] | Target is locked. | 目标锁定 |
[19:01] | Enter the firing codes. | 输入开火密码 |
[19:02] | Sir, we need to confirm this. | 长官 我们要确认此事 |
[19:04] | That’s not the correct protocol. | 协议不是这么说的 |
[19:06] | We’re about to kill 10,000 people. | 我们会杀死一万人啊 |
[19:07] | We should get someone on the phone. | 我们应该回报给上级 |
[19:09] | Enter the codes. | 输入密码 |
[19:11] | Now! | 马上 |
[19:12] | No, sir. | 不 |
[19:50] | That’s it. that’s us. let’s go. | 就这样 是我们的人 出发 |
[19:52] | We’re a go! | 出发 |
[19:53] | We’re a go! | 出发 |
[20:05] | It’s done. | 他完成任务了 |
[20:07] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[20:08] | Tony, do you copy? | 托尼 听到了吗 |
[20:10] | An explosion of that magnitude would have shorted out his com. | 那么大幅度的爆炸可能短路了他的通讯设备 |
[20:13] | We’re gonna have to wait for larry and his men to move in. | 我们要等拉里他们进去时候再联系了 |
[20:23] | It says here that you want | 上面写你想成为 |
[20:25] | Active status in the pentagon’s strategic planning group. | 国防部的战略计划组的核心成员 |
[20:27] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[20:29] | That would give you access to level 6 classified material. | 那你就可以进入6级保密资料了 |
[20:33] | Not even the vice president has that clearance. | 即使副总统也没那个权限的 |
[20:35] | These points are nonnegotiable. | 这点没得商量 |
[20:37] | I’m not here to debate them. | 我不是来这跟你讨价还价的 |
[20:40] | Let’s review the next section, | 我们看下一部分关于 |
[20:41] | Which concerns senate oversight of starkwood field operations. | 参议院插手斯塔克伍德外勤的事情 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry to interrupt, madam president, but I need | 抱歉打扰 总统阁下 |
[20:47] | To speak with you. | 我得跟您说点事 |
[20:48] | Can it wait? | 等等可以吗 |
[20:49] | No, ma’am, it can’t. | 总统阁下 必须现在 |
[20:51] | Will you excuse me for a moment? | 稍等一下 |
[20:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:06] | Satcom has just detected | 通讯卫星刚刚检测到 |
[21:07] | A massive explosion on the starkwood compound. | 斯塔克伍德基地发生了剧烈的爆炸 |
[21:09] | The bioweapons facility has been destroyed. | 生化武器设备已经被销毁了 |
[21:11] | – Are you sure? – Yes, ma’am. | -确定吗 -是的 阁下 |
[21:13] | Judging by the size of the explosion, | 这么大规模的爆炸 |
[21:14] | Nothing could have survived. | 几乎可以销毁任何东西 |
[21:15] | But I don’t know how this happened. | 但我不清楚是谁做的 |
[21:16] | This wasn’t us. | 不是我们的人干的 |
[21:18] | Call FBI and have them lock down starkwood. | 让调查局把斯塔克伍德封锁起来 |
[21:19] | – They’re already moving in. – Good. | -他们已经行动了 -很好 |
[21:22] | And when this is over, I want to speak to jack bauer. | 这事结束之后 帮我接下杰克·鲍尔 |
[21:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 阁下 |
[21:31] | I’m not sure I’m reaching her. | 我觉得我没有对她掌握主动权 |
[21:33] | I think you handled it perfectly, sir. | 我觉得你干的很好 |
[21:36] | We’ll see. | 看吧 |
[21:41] | What the hell is this? | 你们要干嘛 |
[21:43] | Put this document into evidence, and take these men | 这些材料作为证据留下 |
[21:45] | Into custody. | 把这两个人抓起来 |
[21:47] | What are you thinking? Have you lost your mind? | 你想干什么 你疯了吗 |
[21:48] | Jonas, we’ve taken out your missiles. | 琼纳斯 你的导弹已经被我们销毁了 |
[21:51] | It’s over. | 事情结束了 |
[21:55] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[21:56] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[21:59] | And you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[22:00] | You are a terrorist and a murderer, | 你是个恐怖分子和杀人犯 |
[22:03] | And I’m gonna do everything in my power to make sure | 我要尽我一切所能 |
[22:05] | That you pay dearly for your crimes. | 让你付出应有的代价 |
[22:09] | My only crime is that I’m trying to protect | 我唯一的罪过就是 |
[22:12] | My country! | 尽心尽力保护我的国家 |
[22:14] | You think this ends with me? | 你觉得逮捕我这事就完了吗 |
[22:17] | I’m just a small cog in a very big machine. | 我只是这次行动的冰山之一角 |
[22:19] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[22:23] | You can’t even begin to imagine what you’re up against. | 你根本就对你的敌人一无所知 |
[22:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[22:30] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[22:36] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[23:11] | The advanced biohazard team is reporting no trace | 先行的生化小组报告说 |
[23:14] | Of the bioweapon anywhere near the blast sight. | 爆炸点附近没有监测到生化武器的痕迹 |
[23:15] | It was incinerated in the explosion. | 已在爆炸中全部被摧毁 |
[23:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:18] | – Any word on tony? – Not yet. | -联系上托尼了吗 -还没 |
[23:20] | Larry’s searching the compound now. | 拉里正在基地里搜查 |
[23:21] | We should hear something soon. | 我们马上就知道了 |
[23:22] | Mr. Bauer, You have a phone call; it’s the president. | 鲍尔先生 总统的电话 |
[23:27] | I’ll take it in the conference room. thank you. | 我在会议室接 谢谢 |
[23:28] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[23:41] | Madam president. | 总统阁下 |
[23:43] | Mr. bauer, jonas hodges is under arrest. | 鲍尔先生 琼纳斯·霍奇斯已经被捕 |
[23:47] | That’s good news. | 好消息 |
[23:48] | That’s very good. | 实在是太好了 |
[23:49] | Jack, you and your team provided me with an option. | 杰克 你和你的队伍给了我们一条出路 |
[23:54] | And for that, I am deeply grateful. | 我和美国人民 |
[23:57] | And so are the american people. | 对你非常感激 |
[23:59] | Madam president, it was tony almeida | 总统阁下 应该是托尼 |
[24:02] | Who risked his life to destroy those missiles. | 冒着生命危险销毁了导弹 |
[24:04] | And as you know, he’s facing arrest | 您知道 他现在因一些 |
[24:05] | For things he did leading up to today, | 导致今天的的事情而被追捕 |
[24:07] | And I was hoping that maybe | 希望您也许 |
[24:09] | You could… | 可以 |
[24:11] | Yes, mr. bauer? | 鲍尔先生 |
[24:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[24:22] | Um, I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我 |
[24:23] | Completely forgot what I was saying. | 忘记在说什么了 |
[24:26] | You were talking about Mr. Almeida. | 你刚才在说阿尔梅达的事 |
[24:29] | And my answer is yes, | 我的回答是 可以 |
[24:30] | I-I will take his actions into account. | 我会考虑到他今天所作的贡献 |
[24:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[24:36] | What’s happening? | 你怎么了 |
[24:39] | I-I-I’m not exactly sure. | 我 我不太确定 |
[24:42] | Jack, I am so sorry you’re going through this. | 杰克 我为你的遭遇而遗憾 |
[24:45] | I wish that there were something I could do. | 我希望能为你做些什么 |
[24:47] | M-madam president, I appreciate this phone call. | 总统阁下 谢谢您的来电 |
[24:51] | But I’m sorry. I-I have to go. | 但是我有事要挂机了 |
[24:53] | Of course. | 我了解 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[25:02] | Jonas hodges has been arrested. | 琼纳斯·霍奇斯已经被捕 |
[25:04] | Let me know | 你和托尼联系上的时候 |
[25:05] | As soon as you got tony. | 通知我一声 |
[25:07] | I need to go see dr. macer. | 我要去梅塞尔医生那一下 |
[25:11] | Yes, madam president? | 总统阁下 |
[25:12] | Call ben landry at cdc. | 联系疾病预防控制中心的本·兰德利 |
[25:15] | Tell him that I want real-time updates | 跟他讲我要关于杰克鲍尔 |
[25:17] | On jack bauer’s condition. | 健康状况的即时消息 |
[25:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[25:32] | We’ve secured all entry points and command posts | 我们在已经所有进口和指挥中心设了岗哨 |
[25:34] | And are sweeping the compound on a grid-by-grid basis. | 现在在对斯塔克伍德进行地毯式搜查 |
[25:37] | Are you meeting any resistance? | 遇到反抗了吗 |
[25:38] | No. | 没 |
[25:40] | They’re surrendering peacefully and cooperating. | 他们都顺从的缴械投降了 |
[25:42] | Most of the men on this base, | 我觉得基地的大多数人 |
[25:44] | I don’t think they had any idea what was going on. | 都不知道发生了什么事 |
[25:47] | What about almeida? | 阿尔梅达呢 |
[25:49] | Uh, he’s here. | 他在这 |
[25:50] | We found him. | 找到他了 |
[25:51] | – Is he okay? – Some cuts and bruises, | -他还好吗 -只是一些小伤和淤青 |
[25:53] | But otherwise, he’s in pretty good shape. | 其他的没事 他很好 |
[25:55] | Good. good. | 好的 很好 |
[25:56] | Jack will be glad to hear that. | 杰克知道肯定会很高兴的 |
[25:57] | Listen, renee… | 蕾妮 听着 |
[26:00] | We’ve known each other a long time, you know. | 我们认识也很久了 |
[26:02] | Um, so much stuff has happened today. | 今天发生太多的事 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:05] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们要好好谈谈了 |
[26:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:07] | Excuse me, agent walker. she’s in the waiting area. | 打扰一下 沃克探员 她等在会客区 |
[26:10] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:11] | Larry, I’ve got to go. | 拉里 我要挂了 |
[26:13] | – Kim bauer’s here. – Jack’s daughter? | -金·鲍尔来了 -杰克的女儿吗 |
[26:15] | Yes. I-I asked her to come. | 是啊 我叫她来的 |
[26:16] | There’s this experimental treatment | 关于杰克的感染有一个试验疗法 |
[26:19] | For jack’s disease, but he needs compatible stem cells. | 但是需要吻合的干细胞 |
[26:21] | It’s a long shot, but it’s the only hope he’s got. | 疗效不确定 但这是杰克唯一的希望 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 很好 |
[26:26] | Let me know how it goes, all right? | 及时通知我结果 好吧 |
[26:27] | I will. I’m going off com. | 会的 我下线了 |
[26:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:33] | Did they say something about kim bauer? | 他们在说金·鲍尔吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah, she’s at FBI | 是啊 她现在在调查局 |
[26:38] | Helping with a treatment for jack, | 为了帮助杰克进行治疗 |
[26:39] | Some, uh, some kind of stem cell therapy. | 什么干细胞疗法 |
[26:41] | So they think he’s gonna be all right? | 他会好起来吗 |
[26:43] | Didn’t sound promising. | 不容乐观 |
[26:48] | Listen, tony, this isn’t easy for me, | 托尼 我也不愿意 |
[26:51] | But, uh… I’m under orders | 但是我接到联调局命令 |
[26:54] | To take you into federal custody. | 要求逮捕你 |
[26:56] | Yeah, I know. | 我了解 |
[26:57] | You did a brave thing here. | 你刚才勇敢的壮举 |
[26:58] | Probably saved thousands of lives. | 救了几千条性命 |
[27:01] | For the record, | 说真的 |
[27:03] | I don’t think this is how you should be repaid. | 我觉得这不是你应得的回报 |
[27:05] | I appreciate that, but, uh… | 感谢你这么说 但是 |
[27:09] | I’m ready to pay for what I’ve done. | 我已经准备好为我之前的行为付出代价了 |
[27:11] | Get the cuffs off him, will you? | 帮他把手铐解了 |
[27:14] | Chopper’s on the way. | 直升机马上就到 |
[27:16] | I’ll be taking you back to fbi, all right? | 把你带回调查局 |
[27:22] | Memory loss is consistent with the disease,Mr. bauer. | 这种病会出现失忆的症状 鲍尔先生 |
[27:24] | I just wouldn’t have expected it to manifest this quickly. | 但是我没想到会出现的这么快 |
[27:28] | It’s not just memory loss. | 不止是失忆 |
[27:31] | It feels like… | 感觉好像 |
[27:36] | I don’t know exactly how to explain it. | 我不知该怎么说 |
[27:38] | I feel like, uh, | 我觉得 |
[27:41] | Like I’m losing some part of myself. | 我有些机体丧失了能力 |
[27:43] | The disease profile includes | 病的症状包括人格转变 |
[27:45] | Personality changes, sometis even hallucinations. | 有时还会有幻觉出现 |
[27:49] | But this is a weaponized pathogen | 但这的确是一个病原体武器 |
[27:51] | We don’t know much about. | 我们的研究也不是很透彻 |
[27:52] | Military’s still combing through the remains | 军队现在还在检查桑加拉的 |
[27:55] | Of the bioweapons lab in sangala, | 生物武器实验室的遗留物 |
[27:56] | So we expect to learn something very soon. | 我们马上就能更进一步了解了 |
[27:59] | You were able to give me something that controlled the shaking. | 你刚才给了我控制身体发抖的药 |
[28:03] | Is there anything that you can give me | 能再给我一些 |
[28:04] | That would help me with this? | 防止失忆的药吗 |
[28:06] | No. | 没有 |
[28:08] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[28:12] | Thank you. excuse me. | 谢谢 失陪 |
[28:26] | Jack, is it all right? | 杰克 还好吗 |
[28:30] | Yeah, um, | 还好 |
[28:31] | I’m gonna need to go on record about everything that happened today. | 我要对今天的事情做下笔录 |
[28:34] | And we need to do it soon. | 必须要尽快 |
[28:36] | I’m not sure how much longer I’m gonna be | 我不知到我还能 |
[28:38] | Able to provide you with the details. | 保持清醒多久 |
[28:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | First, there’s something that you need to know. | 我有点事要先对你讲 |
[28:43] | What? | 什么 |
[28:44] | It’s about kim. | 是金 |
[28:46] | She’s here, jack. | 她来了 杰克 |
[28:48] | I told her that you were sick | 我告诉她你病了 |
[28:49] | And that she might be able to help | 而且她有可能对你的治疗 |
[28:51] | With the treatment. | 帮的上忙 |
[28:53] | You did… | 你 |
[28:57] | You did what? | 你干嘛了 |
[28:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:06] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[29:08] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你少自以为是 |
[29:12] | You think this is easy? | 你觉得我好过吗 |
[29:14] | You think you understand what I’m going through? | 你自以为理解我所经受的痛苦吗 |
[29:16] | Because you don’t. | 但你并不理解 |
[29:17] | I am dying. | 我快不行了 |
[29:19] | And I was okay with it. | 可我并不感到痛苦 |
[29:20] | I could handle it. | 我能承受 |
[29:23] | And now you’ve put in front of me the one thing, | 而现在你摆在我面前的现实 |
[29:26] | The one thing that is gonna make this unbearable. | 会让我忍无可忍 |
[29:29] | – Jack, listen… – No, you listen to me. | -杰克 听我说 -不 你听我说 |
[29:31] | I specifically told you do not drag my daughter into this. | 我特地警告过你别拖我女儿下水 |
[29:34] | No one dragged her into anything. | 没人逼她做任何事 |
[29:37] | She’s been trying to see you all day. | 她一整天都在找你 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | She was at the senate hearing this morning. | 她今早出席了参议院听证会 |
[29:49] | She flew out from L.A. to be there, | 她特地从洛杉矶赶到这里 |
[29:52] | But we pulled you out before she could see you. | 可我们在她见到你之前把你带了出来 |
[29:54] | She’s been leaving messages at our office all day. | 她一整天都在不断给我们办公室留言 |
[29:56] | They just didn’t get to me till now. | 只不过他们现在才联系上我 |
[30:02] | If you want, I can tell her that you’re not here. | 如果你不想见她 我可以告诉她你不在这 |
[30:04] | I can tell her that you can’t see her. | 我可以告诉她你无法见她 |
[30:10] | Can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[30:16] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[30:18] | Down the hall. | 楼下大厅 |
[30:21] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[30:58] | Daddy. | 爸 |
[31:03] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[31:06] | I’m-i’m okay. | 我 我没事 |
[31:09] | You’re not in any pain? | 没有疼痛感吗 |
[31:11] | No. | 没有 |
[31:15] | Come sit down. | 过来坐 |
[31:31] | Did agent Walker tell you that I was trying to find you? | 沃克探员告诉你我一直在找你吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 她说了 |
[31:38] | I’ve tried everything to track you down. | 我想方设法打探你的下落 |
[31:41] | State department, private investigators. | 我找了国务院 私人侦探 |
[31:42] | Every time I got a phone number or an address, | 每次我得到了电话号码或者地址 |
[31:44] | You were already gone. | 我赶到那里总迟你一步 |
[31:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:49] | I thought I was doing the best thing for you | 我以为我远走高飞 |
[31:51] | By staying away. | 就是为你好 |
[31:55] | Daddy, I’ve missed you so much. | 爸 我想死你了 |
[32:01] | I’ve missed you,too. | 我也一直在想你 |
[32:06] | You need to know how sorry I am | 你要知道 因为我的缘故 |
[32:08] | For everything that you’ve had to live through because of me. | 让你受了这么多苦 我有多抱歉 |
[32:11] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这么说 |
[32:13] | Don’t put that on yourself. | 别太自责了 |
[32:14] | I’m the one that should apologize. | 我才该道歉 |
[32:15] | I pushed you away. | 是我拒你于千里之外 |
[32:17] | And instead of taking responsibility | 我不仅没有为我一生所犯的过错 |
[32:19] | For all the mistakes I’ve made in my life, I blamed you. | 而负起责任 反而责怪你 |
[32:23] | And it was stupid | 我愚蠢至极 |
[32:25] | And immature. | 太不成熟了 |
[32:29] | And now, all the time that we’ve lost… | 如今 我们错过的这些时光 |
[32:36] | Agent Walker told me that there’s a chance– | 沃克探员告诉我 有个机会 |
[32:38] | A small chance– that I could help you, | 一线希望 我可能救得了你 |
[32:42] | And you don’t want me to. | 而你却不希望我救你 |
[32:43] | The treatment is experimental. | 这个治疗还在临床试验阶段 |
[32:46] | And I don’t think it’s going to work. | 我觉得不可行 |
[32:48] | And you don’t want to because you’re afraid to ask me. | 你不想这么做 因为你害怕来求我 |
[32:51] | No. | 不 |
[32:54] | There’s a risk to you. | 这对你有风险 |
[32:57] | A small risk… | 风险很小 |
[32:59] | Worth taking. | 值得一试 |
[33:00] | Not to me. | 对我来说不值得 |
[33:04] | Kim… I’m dying. | 金 我快死了 |
[33:08] | And whatever small chance there is to stop that from happening– | 即便有能让我幸存的一线生机 |
[33:12] | It is not worth the pain for me to let you | 都不值得让我承受 |
[33:16] | Sit there and watch me die. | 你坐在身旁看着我死去的痛苦 |
[33:17] | Daddy, I don’t want to lose you. | 爸 我不想失去你 |
[33:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:23] | I don’t. | 我不想失去你 |
[33:24] | Sweetheart, it’s going to be all right. | 宝贝 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:27] | It’s gonna be all right. I promise you. | 会好起来的 我保证 |
[33:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:44] | Sweetheart, I’m sorry… | 宝贝 抱歉 |
[33:46] | But you need to go. | 可你得走了 |
[33:52] | Please, baby, please, I’m begging you. | 求你了 宝贝 求你了 求你 |
[33:55] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[33:57] | Honey, I love you, too. please, baby. | 亲爱的 我也爱你 求你了 宝贝 |
[34:01] | Thank you. Go. | 谢谢 走吧 |
[34:46] | Perimeter 2 to Dispatch. Auxiliary gate 6 is clear. | 2区哨岗呼叫调度室 6号侧门安全 |
[34:49] | Copy that, P-2. hold your position. | 收到 2区哨岗 坚守岗位 |
[35:01] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[35:02] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[35:03] | Get ’em up! | 举起来 |
[35:16] | P-2 to Dispatch. | 2区岗哨呼叫调度室 |
[35:17] | I have an agent down and a suspect in custody. | 一名探员被射杀 我扣留了一名嫌犯 |
[35:19] | Code red. | 红色警戒 |
[35:20] | Copy that, P-2. | 收到 2区岗哨 |
[35:22] | All available agents respond to auxiliary gate 6. | 所有可用人手速速增援6号侧门 |
[35:24] | – Drop the bag. – Code red. | -把包放下 -红色警戒 |
[35:32] | Hands on the hood. | 把手放车盖上 |
[35:49] | Danger,hazardous materiel | [危险 危险军备物资] |
[35:53] | P-2 to Dispatch. | 2区岗哨呼叫调度室 |
[35:54] | Put me through to agent Moss. it’s urgent. | 帮我接莫斯探员 十万火急 |
[35:59] | Agent Moss. | 我是莫斯探员 |
[36:01] | Agent Moss, this is Davis at auxiliary gate 6. | 莫斯探员 我是戴维斯 在6号侧门 |
[36:04] | I have a Starkwood op in custody. | 我抓到了一个斯塔克伍德的人 |
[36:05] | He killed one of our agents. | 他杀了一名探员 |
[36:07] | He was carrying a canister of the bioweapon, | 他随身携带一罐生化武器 |
[36:09] | Trying to smuggle it out | 他正试图用我们的车辆 |
[36:10] | Using one of our vehicles. | 偷运出去 |
[36:12] | What?! are you sure? | 什么 确定是生化武器吗 |
[36:14] | I’m looking at it right now. | 我正看着这个武器呢 |
[36:18] | Agent davis? | 戴维斯探员 |
[36:21] | Davis?! | 戴维斯 |
[36:28] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[36:30] | Renee, we got a breach in the cordon at gate 6. | 蕾妮 警戒线6号口被攻破 |
[36:32] | One of the starkwood ops– | 斯塔克伍德的一个手下 |
[36:34] | He’s got a canister of the bioweapon. | 他带走了一罐生化武器 |
[36:35] | What? | 什么 |
[36:36] | It was id’d by agent davis, | 戴维斯探员已经确认 |
[36:38] | Who I believe has just been shot. | 我相信他已经被射杀 |
[36:39] | The suspect may be fleeing in an FBI vehicle, | 嫌犯可能正驾驶调查局车辆潜逃 |
[36:41] | So I need you to close down all access roads, | 所以我要你封锁所有出去的道路 |
[36:43] | And alert perimeter units and metro police. | 让周边小组和首府警察保持警戒 |
[36:45] | Janis, get me DC metro. | 詹尼丝 给我接通华府警局 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna pursue it from the air. | 我将进行空中追捕 |
[36:48] | Let’s go! let us up! | 快走 起飞 |
[36:51] | Renee, | 蕾妮 |
[36:53] | Alert homeland, let them know what’s going on. | 警告国土安全局 让他们知道详情 |
[36:55] | Are we thinking this is another attack, larry? | 拉里 是否可以认为 这是另一场袭击 |
[36:57] | I don’t know, but there’s enough prion variant | 不清楚 可其中一罐中的朊病毒变体 |
[36:58] | In one of those canisters to take out a small city. | 足以毁灭一座小城市 |
[37:27] | Agent miller, are there any major roadways | 米勒探员 我们周围是否有 |
[37:29] | In our perimeter that Starkwood operatives could have used? | 斯塔克伍德的手下可能会使用的主道 |
[37:32] | Yes, sir. | 有 |
[37:33] | We’re coming up on highway 42. | 我们正赶往42号高速公路 |
[37:34] | Should I turn us that way? | 要我往那里开吗 |
[37:35] | Yeah, let’s head that way until we hear something from agent Walker. | 对 在沃克探员有消息前我们就这么办 |
[37:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[37:41] | Yes, sir. we’ll keep homeland apprised | 好 长官 我们会向国土安全局 |
[37:43] | With real-time updates. | 实时汇报最新信息 |
[37:45] | Did you access the GPS locator system? | 你登陆全球定位系统了吗 |
[37:47] | Yeah, I’m scanning transponders | 登陆了 我正在异频雷达收发机上 |
[37:49] | for the stolen FBI vehicle. | 扫描寻找被盗调查局车辆 |
[37:51] | How long will that take? | 需要多久 |
[37:51] | As long as it takes for the satellite to reposition. | 卫星重定位车辆位置后即可完成 |
[37:54] | When you spoke to Larry, you mentioned an attack? | 你和拉里通话时 提到了袭击对吗 |
[37:59] | The Starkwood operative, | 提到了斯塔克伍德的手下 |
[38:00] | We’re trying to find a stolen canister of the bioweapon. | 我们在找一罐被盗的生化武器 |
[38:03] | I thought Tony Almeida destroyed all the weapons. | 我以为托尼·阿尔梅达把所有武器都毁了 |
[38:06] | Apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[38:06] | How did this operative get past our perimeter? | 这个家伙是怎么越过封锁线的呢 |
[38:08] | Shot and killed two of our agents. | 他击毙了两名探员 |
[38:12] | This is it. | 找到了 |
[38:14] | The suspect is getting off highway 42 at moketree avenue. | 嫌犯正从莫科树大道下了42号高速公路 |
[38:16] | He’s heading toward the industrial corridor. | 他正开往工业走廊 |
[38:18] | Put me on the interagency channel. | 帮我接通各部门公共频道 |
[38:20] | – Go ahead. – All units, this is | -请讲 -所有小组注意 |
[38:22] | Agent walker with FBI. | 我是调查局的沃克探员 |
[38:23] | Suspect has exited highway 42 at smoketree. | 嫌犯已在莫科树大道出了高速公路 |
[38:26] | He’s heading north into the industrial corridor. | 正向北驱驶 开往工业走廊 |
[38:28] | Units in the vicinity, please respond. | 附近小组 请回复 |
[38:29] | Renee, it’s me. | 蕾妮 是我 |
[38:30] | We’re over smoketree right now. | 我们正赶往莫科树大道 |
[38:32] | We’re redirecting, and we’ll tighten our pursuit. | 我们正重定向 会紧跟目标 |
[38:34] | Got it. I’ll reroute swat team alpha to the scene. | 收到 我会命反恐组A小队赶往现场 |
[38:37] | Swat team alpha, we need to set up a roadblock | 反恐组A小队 我们需要在费法斯县边界处 |
[38:40] | At the fairfax county line. | 建立一道路障 |
[38:41] | Dc metro’s covering the district line in case he tries | 华府警察正占据这条地区边界线 |
[38:43] | – To double back.- Copy that. County line. | -以防他折回逃脱 -收到 前往县边界处 |
[38:51] | Sir. | 长官 |
[38:52] | I have a visual. | 看到了 |
[38:54] | Yeah. got him. | 好 看到了 |
[39:03] | Send us lower. | 下降些 |
[39:12] | Yeah, he’s pulling off the road. get us down there now. | 他正要停车 放我们下去 |
[39:18] | Renee, it’s larry. suspect is on foot. | 蕾妮 我是拉里 嫌犯改为步行 |
[39:19] | We can’t wait for backup. | 等不及后援了 |
[39:20] | We’re moving in right now. | 我们现在行动 |
[39:22] | All right. swat team’s a few minutes out. | 好 反恐组还需几分钟赶到 |
[39:24] | – Careful, larry. – Yeah. | -小心行事 拉里 -好 |
[39:26] | Remember, suspect has a canister, | 记住 嫌犯携带毒气罐 |
[39:29] | So pic your shots. | 不要轻易射击 |
[39:30] | If possible, let’s take him alive. | 可能的话 活捉他 |
[39:31] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[39:40] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得下机 |
[39:41] | Almeida, cover. let’s go. | 阿尔梅达 掩护我 走 |
[39:43] | Come on! | 快 |
[40:14] | Sir, relax. | 放松 |
[40:16] | Relax. | 放松 |
[40:17] | – I’m okay. – Relax. | -我没事 -放松 |
[40:22] | – Swallow. – Tony. | -咽下去 -托尼 |
[40:25] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[40:27] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[40:36] | What…? | 怎么 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry, larry. | 抱歉 拉里 |
[40:41] | Oh… god… | 老天 |
[41:34] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[41:58] | How the hell do we get out of here? | 我们怎么逃离这里 |
[41:59] | I want you to take this, find a place to hide. | 你带上这个 找个地方藏身 |
[42:02] | – Wait for my call. – What about you? | -等我电话 -你呢 |
[42:04] | I’m gonna wait on the FBI, | 我等调查局的人来 |
[42:06] | Figure out a way to get you out of here. | 想办法帮你逃脱 |
[42:08] | Go! | 快走 |