时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Agent Walker told me that there’s a chance, | 沃克探员告诉我还有希望 |
[00:18] | A small chance that I could help you. | 有一线希望 我可能救得了你 |
[00:22] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[00:23] | And whatever small chance there is to stop that from happening | 即便有能让我幸存的一线生机 |
[00:26] | It is not worth the pain for me to let you | 我也决不愿承受 让你坐在我身边 |
[00:29] | Sit there and watch me die. | 看我死去时的那种切肤之痛 |
[00:31] | Daddy, I don’t want to lose you. | 爸 我不想失去你 |
[00:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[00:36] | I don’t. | 我不想失去你 |
[00:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:39] | Sweetheart, I’m sorry, | 宝贝 抱歉 |
[00:41] | But you need to go. | 可你得走了 |
[00:44] | Hodges was behind everything that happened today, | 霍奇斯是今天所有事件的主谋 |
[00:45] | From the planes going down | 从飞机的失事 |
[00:47] | – To the attack on the white house. – What? | -一直到袭击白宫 -什么 |
[00:49] | He’s also responsible for the death of my brother. | 他还该为我弟弟的死负责 |
[00:52] | All you need to know is Hodges worked a deal. | 你要知道的就是霍奇斯拿到了协议 |
[00:55] | Witness protection. My mother approved it | 证人保护协议 我母亲批准了 |
[00:56] | And he’s going free… unless someone intervenes. | 然后他就会逍遥法外 除非有人出面干涉 |
[00:59] | I’ll get you contact information, a price | 我会给你联系方式 价钱 |
[01:02] | And instructions on how to transfer the funds. | 还有你如何转账的说明 |
[01:05] | Martin, it’s Olivia Taylor. | 马丁 我是奥利维亚·泰勒 |
[01:07] | I spoke to the contact, | 我跟你找的人谈过了 |
[01:08] | But I couldn’t go through with it. | 但没有谈成 |
[01:17] | Listen to me, Jibraan. | 吉布安 听我说 |
[01:19] | If you don’t do exactly as I say, | 如果你不照我说的做 |
[01:22] | You’re going to watch your younger brother die right in front of your eyes. | 你会眼睁睁看着你弟弟死在你面前 |
[01:25] | And then… | 然后 |
[01:28] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我也会杀了你 |
[01:30] | It was the Americans who killed our parents, Hamid. | 我们的父母死在美国人手上 哈米德 |
[01:32] | I’m going to make them pay. | 我要让他们血债血偿 |
[01:34] | What have you done to my brother? | 你对我哥做了什么 |
[01:35] | You’ve poisoned his mind! This isn’t my brother! | 你给他洗脑了吗 这根本就不是我哥 |
[01:37] | We’re looking for a man who worships here. | 我们在找一个在这里朝拜的人 |
[01:38] | His name is Jibraan Al-Zarian. Do you know him? | 他叫吉布安·阿尔扎利安 你认识他吗 |
[01:41] | I know him, but he is not a terrorist. | 我认识他 但他不是恐怖分子 |
[01:44] | We did not come here to debate this with you! | 我们来不是要和你争论这个问题 |
[01:46] | Where does he live?! | 他住在哪里 |
[01:47] | You come into a house of worship | 你带着莫须有的消息 |
[01:49] | With information you should not have, | 闯入我的礼拜堂 |
[01:51] | An outrageous accusation, | 肆无忌惮的指控 |
[01:52] | No legal warrant and threaten me. | 没有合法的搜查令 还威胁我 |
[01:55] | I have not threatened you. | 我没有威胁你 |
[01:57] | Not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[01:58] | But we both know where this is going. | 但我们都知道接下来会发生什么 |
[02:01] | Jack, it’s Chloe. I found something weird | 杰克 我是克罗伊 我发现 |
[02:02] | About these hits on Jibraan Al-zarian. | 吉布安·阿尔扎利安的事有些蹊跷 |
[02:04] | You know how I said that the $2 million | 我告诉过你他的账户 |
[02:06] | Was deposited into his account over a period of six months? | 在6个月内总共存入了2百万美元 |
[02:08] | Well, that wasn’t right. They were backdated. | 那不对 时间被提前了 |
[02:10] | What about the extremist web sites he was visiting? | 他浏览过的那些极端分子网站呢 |
[02:11] | Same thing with the time stamps. | 时间标记也是一样的情况 |
[02:13] | The hits were backdated 30 minutes ago. | 网站访问时间是30分钟前被篡改提前的 |
[02:15] | Jibraan could be innocent. | 吉布安很可能是无辜的 |
[02:17] | What do you have, agent? | 什么情况 探员 |
[02:18] | Armed hostile in the back room holding a hostage. | 武装分子在里屋 持有一名人质 |
[02:20] | What about Almeida? | 有阿尔梅达的消息吗 |
[02:21] | He’s not in there. see for yourself. | 他不在里面 自己看吧 |
[02:24] | Is that who you’re looking for? | 那是你们要找的人吗 |
[02:25] | No. | 不是 |
[02:26] | That’s Jibraan’s brother, Hamid. | 那是吉布安的弟弟 哈米德 |
[02:27] | They’re using him as leverage to make Jibraan do what they want. | 他们以他来要挟 让吉布安唯命是从 |
[02:30] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么那么肯定 |
[02:31] | Because that’s what I would have done. | 因为若是我也会这么干 |
[02:38] | Hamid, stop! | 哈米德 住手 |
[02:40] | Put it down. | 把玻璃放下 |
[02:41] | We’re FBI. We need him alive. | 我们是联邦调查局 我们需要留活口 |
[02:44] | The following takes place between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. | 以下情节发生在凌晨5点至6点间 |
[02:51] | The canister’s being retrofitted to maximize dispersion. | 正改装毒气罐以扩大杀伤范围 |
[02:55] | We’re on target to release the bioweapon | 我们计划一小时内 |
[02:57] | At Washington Central Station within the hour. | 在华盛顿中央车站释放毒气 |
[02:59] | Your casualty estimates are holding up? | 你估计的伤亡数准确吗 |
[03:01] | I think they’re conservative. | 只是保守数字 |
[03:03] | A significant portion of the pathogen will escape | 很大一部分病原体 |
[03:05] | Into the station’s ventilation system, | 会进入到车站通风系统 |
[03:07] | Which will circulate it for us. | 再传播到别处 |
[03:08] | Between 8,000 and 10,000 commuters will be exposed. | 8千至1万名乘客会暴露在毒气中 |
[03:11] | Tell me about Mr. Al-zarian. | 给我说说阿尔扎利安先生的情况 |
[03:13] | Is he compliant? | 他听话吗 |
[03:15] | Yes. His primary concern at this point is for the safety of his brother. | 是的 他目前最关心的是他弟弟的安危 |
[03:19] | All right. | 很好 |
[03:20] | What’s his level of awareness regarding the plan? | 关于这次计划他知道多少 |
[03:22] | He won’t know anything about the canister until it’s too late. | 要到回天无力的地步他才会知道 |
[03:25] | Good. We’ll talk once it’s done. | 很好 事成之后我们再谈 |
[03:40] | Trigger mechanism’s working. | 启动装置运转正常 |
[04:02] | This device will tell me where you are at all times. | 这个装置会随时跟踪你的位置 |
[04:06] | It will also allow us to talk to each other. | 我们还可以通过它交谈 |
[04:09] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[04:11] | You still haven’t told me what you want me to do. | 你还没有告诉我到底要我做什么 |
[04:13] | Right now I just want you to get on the subway | 现在我只想让你搭地铁 |
[04:16] | And take the Red Line all the way to Washington Center. | 搭乘红线列车坐到华盛顿中心 |
[04:19] | And when I get there? | 我到那以后呢 |
[04:21] | I’ll let you know then. | 到时你就知道了 |
[04:23] | I’m not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[04:25] | I know you are going to blame me for something. | 我知道你这么做是想让我背黑锅 |
[04:29] | – Jibraan… – What’s your plan, huh? | -吉布安 -你想做什么 |
[04:31] | You are going to hurt people? | 你要伤害平民吗 |
[04:34] | Jibraan, the only person you need to worry about right now | 吉布安 你现在唯一要担心的 |
[04:37] | Is your brother. | 是你弟弟 |
[04:39] | You follow my instructions, and hamid lives. | 你照我说的做 哈米德就不会死 |
[04:43] | You do something stupid, and he dies… badly. | 你要是做傻事 他会死得很难看 |
[04:48] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[04:50] | Good. | 明白 |
[04:52] | Red line, westbound, | 坐红线列车一路向西 |
[04:55] | To washington center, got it? | 到华盛顿中心 听懂了吗 |
[04:59] | Let’s go. come on. | 走了 快点 |
[06:21] | Sorry this had to happen like this. | 很抱歉发生这样的事 |
[06:26] | We will find your brother. | 我们会找到你哥哥的 |
[06:34] | You should talk to him. | 你该跟他谈谈 |
[06:40] | Kid doesn’t know anything, | 这孩子什么都不知道 |
[06:42] | Except that his brother was taken by Tony about a half an hour ago. | 只知道他哥是在半小时前被托尼带走的 |
[06:45] | He didn’t overhear anything about a target or the time frame. | 他也没听到关于袭击目标和时间的话 |
[06:47] | Right now, he’s our only lead. | 目前他是我们唯一的线索 |
[06:50] | He’s badly injured. | 他伤得很重 |
[06:51] | – I don’t know if he’s in any condition to talk. – My god! | -我不知道他能不能开口 -老天啊 |
[06:54] | Hold his head. I’m going to give him some morphine. | 按着他的头 我要给他打点吗啡 |
[06:57] | No, you’re not. | 你不能给他打 |
[06:59] | His wound is in the middle of a nerve cluster. | 他的伤口在神经密布区 |
[07:01] | – He can go into shock from the pain. – I know. | -他会痛得休克的 -我知道 |
[07:04] | Back off. | 让开 |
[07:14] | I want you to step out of the room. | 我要你去屋外边 |
[07:16] | Do what you need to do. | 交给你了 |
[07:22] | Where’s Almeida? | 阿尔梅达在哪里 |
[07:23] | Please, just give me the morphine. | 求你了 给我打点吗啡吧 |
[07:25] | I’ll give you the morphine as soon as you talk. | 你老实交代 就给你吗啡 |
[07:27] | Where’s Tony Almeida? | 托尼·阿尔梅达在哪 |
[07:28] | What’s the target? | 袭击目标是什么 |
[07:30] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[07:34] | – What’s the target?! – I don’t know! | -袭击目标是什么 -我不知道 |
[07:36] | I’m telling you the truth! | 我说的是实话 |
[07:38] | My job was just to watch the kid and monitor things here. | 我的任务只是看着这小子监控这里的情况 |
[07:40] | Almeida didn’t tell me | 阿尔梅达没告诉我 |
[07:41] | Where he was going or where the target is. | 他要去哪里或者袭击目标在哪里 |
[07:43] | How do you contact him? | 你怎么跟他联系 |
[07:45] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[07:48] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:50] | I have a number. | 我有一个号码 |
[07:52] | But I’m not supposed to use it unless there’s a problem. | 但只有紧急情况的时候我才能打 |
[07:54] | You better start thinking of one fast. | 你最好赶快编一个出来 |
[07:57] | Where is his phone? | 他电话在哪里 |
[07:58] | I have it here. | 在这 |
[07:59] | Give him enough morphine so that he can take the pain out of his voice. | 给他打够量的吗啡 让他说话时不露马脚 |
[08:03] | Nothing more. | 除此之外 别打多了 |
[08:04] | I want you to get Chloe to run a trace on this number. | 你让克罗伊追踪这个号码 |
[08:07] | Tell her to feed it back to our cell phones. | 叫她把追踪信息反馈到我们手机上 |
[08:16] | You better start thinking about what you’re going to say. | 你最好赶快想想要说什么 |
[08:18] | You try and screw with me on this, | 你要是敢耍花招 |
[08:20] | It’ll be the last thing you ever do. You understand me? | 这将是你这辈子做的最后一件事了 明白没 |
[08:24] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:28] | Janis Gold. | 詹尼斯·古德 |
[08:30] | It’s Renee. | 我是蕾妮 |
[08:31] | I need Chloe to run a peer-to-peer cellular trace | 让克罗伊对一个全球移动通信系统序列号 |
[08:33] | – From a GSM ID. – I can do that. | -做个点对点的手机追踪 -我能做的 |
[08:35] | Jack asked for Chloe to run point on this. | 杰克要求克罗伊来做这个 |
[08:37] | What’s the number? | 号码是多少 |
[08:39] | – Alpha-Charlie-3316. – Got it. | -A C 3316 -收到 |
[08:41] | – I’ll need you to run it back through to me and jack. – Hold on. | -你直接把结果传给我和杰克 -稍等 |
[08:44] | – She’s working on it. – Good. | -她正在做 -很好 |
[08:46] | I’ll open up the locate protocol. | 我来建立一个当地的协议 |
[08:48] | You establish a secure VPN. | 你去建一个安全的虚拟专用网络 |
[08:50] | All right, opening a channel on the inter-sat… | 好的 在卫星一号线路上开启 |
[08:54] | Why would you do that? | 为什么那么做 |
[08:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:57] | You know connecting through a DMA node would be a lot faster. | 你知道通过直接内存存储连接节点更快的 |
[09:00] | No, I don’t know it’s quicker to use a DMA node | 我不知道用直接内存节点读取会更快 |
[09:02] | Or else I would have done just that. | 否则刚才我就那么做了 |
[09:03] | I had no idea the DMA nodes were up and running. | 我不知道直接内存存储节点上传运行中 |
[09:05] | Really? Because they’ve been up and running for about two years. | 是吗 因为这个已经上传运行了两年多 |
[09:08] | It’s obvious sound that I’ll never be able to do things | 听起来显然我不可能 |
[09:11] | As well as you did at CTU. | 像你在反恐小组那样工作出色 |
[09:13] | All I ask is that you not make me feel like an idiot | 我只要求在你指出这点的时候 |
[09:16] | While you’re pointing that out. | 不用让我感觉像个白痴 |
[09:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | Agent Walker, the trace is up and running | 沃克探员 追踪连接建立了 正在运行 |
[09:24] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你们准备好就随时工作 |
[09:25] | – Jack. – Chloe, I’m on. | -杰克 -克罗伊 我接通了 |
[09:31] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:32] | What’s the number? | 号码是多少 |
[09:35] | 202 555 202… 555… | |
[09:39] | 0147 0147. | |
[09:45] | It’s ringing. | 正在呼叫 |
[09:46] | Why are you calling me? | 你怎么打电话给我 |
[09:49] | I was checking Al-Zarian’s computer, | 我正在检查阿尔扎利安的电脑 |
[09:51] | Double-checking everything we planted. | 仔细检查我们输入的所有东西 |
[09:53] | – And? – The bank that we use in Switzerland just e-mailed him, | -然后呢 -我们在瑞士开的银行刚给他发邮件 |
[09:56] | Rejecting one of the transfers we made in Al-zarian’s name. | 说拒绝了一项阿尔扎利安的转账 |
[09:59] | You know how to resubmit it? | 你应该知道怎么重新提交申请吧 |
[10:01] | I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[10:03] | Are you getting this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[10:04] | Tony’s got something on his phone that’s | 托尼在他手机里装了什么东西 |
[10:06] | Encrypting his location. I’m trying to get around it. | 用来加密他的位置 我正在想办法 |
[10:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | Call our man in Zurich. | 打电话给我们苏黎世的人 |
[10:12] | He’ll walk you through it. | 他会帮你搞定 |
[10:14] | All right. I just wanted | 好的 我只想在打电话之前 |
[10:15] | To get your authorization before I did that. | 得到你的授权 |
[10:17] | Any other problems? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[10:18] | No. | 没了 |
[10:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:22] | Chloe, did you get that? | 克罗伊 你查到地址了吗 |
[10:23] | I didn’t have time to decrypt all the location data. | 我没有足够时间来解密所有的地址数据 |
[10:25] | All I know right now | 现在就查到他在 |
[10:26] | Is that he’s somewhere in the Adams Morgan district. | 亚当-摩根区的某个地方 |
[10:28] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间所剩无几 |
[10:30] | We’re going to have to narrow that down. | 我们得把那个范围缩小 |
[10:31] | I’m trying. I have to decrypt the rest of the location data. | 我正在努力 我得解密其他的地址数据 |
[10:33] | – How long is that going to take? – I don’t know. | -那得多长时间 -不知道 |
[10:35] | Damn it, chloe, we’ve got to do better than that. | 见鬼 克罗伊 我们得抓紧时间 |
[10:37] | I need to get off the phone. | 我要挂电话了 |
[10:38] | Janis, I want you to contact metro P.D. | 詹尼斯 我要你联系首都警察 |
[10:41] | I want you to get them to move their hazmat teams | 我要你指挥他们的危险品应急小队 |
[10:43] | And their tactical teams over to Adams Morgan. | 和战术小队到亚当摩根区去 |
[10:45] | We’re on our way now. Let’s go. | 我们正在路上 我们走 |
[10:54] | Metro passengers, this weekend | 首都旅客们 这周末 |
[10:56] | There will be no Blue Line express service | 将没有蓝线特快列车 |
[10:59] | To Arlington and Mcclean. | 开往阿灵顿和麦克林 |
[11:01] | Express service will be resumed on Monday. | 特快列车将于星期一重新启动 |
[11:14] | I need you to call the police. | 我要你打电话通知警察 |
[11:15] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[11:16] | Speak up, sir. | 请大声点 先生 |
[11:18] | I can’t do that. | 我不能 |
[11:20] | They’re listening. | 他们在监听 |
[11:21] | Who’s listening? | 谁在监听 |
[11:22] | The people who have my brother. | 那些抓了我弟弟的人 |
[11:25] | The terrorists. | 恐怖分子 |
[11:27] | They’re going to kill my brother | 他们会杀了我弟弟的 |
[11:29] | Unless I do what they say. | 除非我按他们说的做 |
[11:32] | They want me to get on this train. | 他们要我登上这趟列车 |
[11:34] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[11:35] | – Just get on the train? – Yes, please. | -就登上这列车吗 -是的 求你了 |
[11:36] | You have to help me, okay? | 你得帮帮我 好吗 |
[11:37] | You have to call the police. | 你得打电话通知警察 |
[11:42] | Is there a problem here, sir? | 有什么问题吗 先生 |
[11:44] | Yes, yes, thank you, officer. | 是的 谢谢你 警官 |
[11:46] | Please, I need your help. | 求求你 我需要你的帮忙 |
[11:47] | Sir, just calm down and step this way. | 先生 请冷静点 这边来 |
[11:51] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[11:52] | Listen, they have my brother hostage. | 他们抓了我的弟弟 |
[11:54] | Okay, you have to believe me! | 你必须相信我 |
[11:55] | Put the earpiece back in. | 把耳机放回去 |
[11:58] | What? | 什么 |
[12:00] | I said, put the earpiece back in. | 我说 把耳机放回去 |
[12:03] | Now. | 快 |
[12:17] | Listen, Jibraan, | 听着 吉布安 |
[12:18] | I understand you had to try. | 我很理解你迫不得已铤而走险 |
[12:20] | But don’t do it again. | 但别再那么做了 |
[12:22] | Your brother’s life depends on it. | 你弟弟的命在你手里 |
[12:24] | Yes, okay, please, okay, just don’t hurt him, okay? | 好的 求你了 别伤害我弟弟 |
[12:27] | Well, that’s up to you. | 那就得看你表现了 |
[12:29] | Yes, I’ll do whatever you say, okay? | 我会照你吩咐去做的 |
[12:31] | I won’t cause any more problems. | 我不会惹任何麻烦的 |
[12:32] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[12:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | Do you remember your instructions? | 你还记得给你的指示吗 |
[12:37] | Yes, uh… | 是的 |
[12:39] | Westbound Red Line to Washington center. | 乘西行红线列车到华盛顿中心站 |
[12:43] | We’ll be watching. | 我们会监视你的 |
[12:45] | We’re always watching. | 一直监视着 |
[13:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:22] | Ms. Taylor, this is agent pierce. | 泰勒小姐 我是皮尔斯探员 |
[13:24] | Yes, Aaron? | 什么事 亚伦 |
[13:25] | Secretary Woods was asking for you. | 伍兹部长想要见您 |
[13:28] | You told me you were retiring to the residence, | 您告诉我说回官邸休息了 |
[13:30] | But upstairs detail confirmed | 但楼上的情况显示 |
[13:32] | That you’re not there. | 您不在那里 |
[13:34] | Why is Tim looking for me? | 蒂姆为什么要见我 |
[13:35] | The justice department is investigating | 司法部正在调查乔纳斯·霍格斯 |
[13:37] | The Jonas Hodges car bombing. | 的汽车炸弹的事 |
[13:39] | They’re requesting phone and internet records | 他们要求查看电话和互联网记录 |
[13:41] | And want to interview everyone, as well. | 而且他们要询问每个人 |
[13:43] | I didn’t realize justice was getting involved. | 我不知道司法部也介入了 |
[13:45] | Apparently, there were only 11 people | 很显然 只有11个人 |
[13:47] | Who knew Hodges was alive. | 知道霍格斯还活着 |
[13:49] | It stands to reason that information was leaked. | 显然这消息是有人故意泄露的 |
[13:51] | Okay, I’ll get there as soon as I can. | 好吧 我会尽快回去的 |
[13:53] | Where are you? | 您在哪里 |
[13:54] | I needed to run a personal errand. | 我有件私人事情要办 |
[13:58] | Ma’am, am I to understand | 阁下 我能把这理解成 |
[13:59] | That you’ve left the white house premises | 您已经离开了白宫范围 |
[14:01] | Without secret service protection? | 而且没有特工的保护吗 |
[14:03] | I won’t be long, Aaron. | 亚伦 我不会花太久的 |
[14:04] | Ten minutes. | 就10分钟 |
[14:05] | Ms. Taylor, | 泰勒小姐 |
[14:06] | This is a serious breach of protocol. | 这个很严肃地违反了协议 |
[14:09] | Your safety is my responsibility. | 您的安全就是我的职责 |
[14:12] | Aaron, I know. | 亚伦 我明白 |
[14:13] | I promise you it won’t happen again. | 我答应你没有下次了 |
[14:15] | Just cover for me till I get back? | 仅仅替我掩护一下到我回去 |
[14:20] | Will you do that for me, Aaron? | 你能帮我吗 亚伦 |
[14:23] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[14:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | This is a mistake, Martin. We shouldn’t be meeting. | 这是个错误 马丁 我们不该见面的 |
[14:36] | Okay, you need to calm down, Olivia. | 你需要冷静下来 奥利维亚 |
[14:37] | I needed to see you; you were hysterical on the phone. | 我需要见到你 电话里你都歇底斯里了 |
[14:39] | No, you don’t understand! There’s an investigation. | 你不明白 现在都有调查了 |
[14:43] | Look, the justice department is asking about my whereabouts! | 司法部都在询问我在哪了 |
[14:46] | Okay, did you think no one would bat an eye | 你以为当政府证人被谋杀的时候 |
[14:48] | When a government witness was murdered? | 没人会被调查吗 |
[14:49] | I told you I changed my mind. | 我告诉过你我改变主意了 |
[14:52] | I didn’t transfer the funds. | 我没有转账 |
[14:54] | The man you put me in touch with said | 你让我联系的那个人说 |
[14:56] | He wouldn’t act until he received payment. | 不收到钱他不会动手 |
[14:58] | Why would he go ahead and kill Hodges | 如果没人给他酬劳 |
[15:00] | If he wasn’t paid? | 他为什么还是下手干掉了霍奇斯呢 |
[15:01] | Because I told him to. | 因为是我给他下的令 |
[15:03] | What? | 什么 |
[15:05] | He called me and told me | 他打电话给我说 |
[15:06] | The money hadn’t come through yet. | 钱还没到账 |
[15:07] | I told him you were good for it and to proceed. | 我告诉他你是懂规矩的 让他下手 |
[15:10] | Why, Martin? why would you do that? | 为什么 马丁 为什么这么做 |
[15:11] | Hodges was going into Witness Protection, | 霍奇斯马上就要进入证人保护计划 |
[15:13] | There was a finite window of opportunity. | 这是最后下手的机会 |
[15:16] | And because it’s what you wanted. | 况且这正合你意啊 |
[15:18] | Right? | 对吧 |
[15:19] | Despite all my warnings for you to reconsider, | 尽管我再三警告你要三思 |
[15:21] | You looked me straight in the eye | 你还是直视着我的眼睛 |
[15:23] | And you said you wanted Hodges dead, to make it happen. | 告诉我你要霍奇斯死 非死不可 |
[15:26] | And I did, and he’s dead. | 我按你的意思做了 现在你梦想成真了 |
[15:30] | Oh, my god… | 天哪 |
[15:33] | But my phone records… | 可我的通话记录 |
[15:34] | – M-my computer… everything… – Don’t worry about any of those. | -电脑使用记录全都没清除 – 别操心 |
[15:37] | I’ll send you a program to erase your internet tracks. | 我会给你传个程序 删除网页使用痕迹 |
[15:40] | The calls to me mean nothing. | 你给我打的电话不会引起怀疑 |
[15:41] | Olivia, the time to worry about your conscience | 奥利维亚 在你付诸行动之后 |
[15:45] | Was before you put this in motion. | 就没有良心谴责的后悔药可吃了 |
[15:48] | If you let this eat away at you, | 如果你让这种不安控制了你 |
[15:50] | People are going to notice and get suspicious. | 别人就会注意到你的反常 并产生怀疑 |
[15:54] | You will bring us both down… | 你会把我们两个都拖下水 |
[15:55] | Destroy your mother and her administration. | 还会殃及到你的母亲和她的政府 |
[15:58] | Think about it. Is that what you want? | 想清楚 这是你想要的结果吗 |
[16:02] | No. | 不是 |
[16:03] | Okay, then pull yourself together. | 好 那就振作精神 |
[16:06] | I promise you, this will all pass | 我答应你 你要是照我的话做 |
[16:08] | If you do what I say. | 我们都会相安无事 |
[16:11] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[16:14] | Say it. | 说 |
[16:16] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[16:22] | You need to transfer the funds, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 你得先把钱汇过去 |
[16:24] | You do not want this man unhappy with you. | 别让这个家伙对你不满 |
[16:39] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:40] | Sorry I woke you. | 抱歉把你吵醒了 |
[16:41] | No, no, no, that’s okay. | 不不不 没关系 |
[16:43] | I’ve been up with Teri a couple times anyway. | 我被泰莉吵醒好多回了 |
[16:45] | She’s been having a rough night. | 她一晚上都不得安宁 |
[16:47] | I think she misses her mother. | 她应该是想妈妈了 |
[16:48] | Oh, well, listen, | 听着 |
[16:50] | I just called to let you know that my flight’s been delayed. | 我打电话来是告诉你我的航班晚点了 |
[16:53] | Yeah, how long? | 好 晚了多久 |
[16:54] | Well, they’re saying an hour. | 机场人员说是一个小时 |
[16:55] | Which probably means two. | 实际可能晚点两个小时 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:00] | I don’t know, maybe you should see this as a sign. | 不知道 也许你该把这视为一种天意 |
[17:03] | A sign? | 天意 |
[17:04] | That you should stay there– try to convince your father | 暗示你该留在那里 努力说服你父亲 |
[17:07] | That, uh, he should be spending whatever time | 就算他时日不多 |
[17:09] | He has left with his only daughter. | 他也该和他的独生女一起度过 |
[17:11] | As much as I want to, | 尽管我很想陪他 |
[17:13] | He made it very clear | 他还是把话说得很清楚 |
[17:15] | That he does not want me around to watch him die. | 他不想让我陪在他身边看他死去 |
[17:17] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | Sorry I brought it up. | 抱歉我谈起了令你不快的话题 |
[17:21] | Teri and I will be at the airport to pick you up. | 我和泰莉会去机场接你 |
[17:26] | My battery is dying. | 我手机电量不足了 |
[17:28] | Is the hospital okay with that? | 医院那边没意见吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah, I talked to Kevin. | 没 我和凯文谈过了 |
[17:31] | He said he’d cover my rounds. | 他说会找人替我 |
[17:32] | Well, that’s-that’s… that’s great. | 那真是 太好了 |
[17:33] | Well, I can’t wait to see you guys. | 我等不及要见到你们了 |
[17:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:36] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[17:40] | Sara, where are the boarding passes? | 莎拉 登机证呢 |
[17:43] | I saw you put them in your coat, honey. | 我看到你放进大衣口袋了 亲爱的 |
[17:45] | Oh, excuse me, sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[17:47] | – That’s all right. -Sorry. | -没事 -抱歉 |
[17:48] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[17:49] | Yeah, yeah, sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[18:18] | This stop, L street. | L大街站到了 |
[18:20] | This stop, L street. | L大街站到了 |
[18:46] | Next stop is Washington Center. | 下一站 华盛顿中心 |
[18:49] | Next stop is the last. Next stop is Washington center. | 下一站是终点站 华盛顿中心 |
[18:56] | The package is in place. | 炸弹已经安放好 |
[18:57] | The dispersal mechanism is set to go off while | 释放装置既定扩散时间是 |
[19:00] | The train is stopped at washington center. | 列车在华盛顿中心靠站时 |
[19:02] | Good, we’re on the move. | 好 我们在路上了 |
[19:03] | I’ll pick you up at 22nd. | 我们会在22大街接你 |
[19:15] | Jack, I unlocked Tony’s location data. | 杰克 我破解了托尼的定位数据 |
[19:18] | Where is he? Three blocks | 他在哪里 离这里三个街区 |
[19:19] | Immediately south of your position on 22nd. | 马上就到22大街山你所在位置的南侧 |
[19:21] | Where exactly on 22nd? | 具体位置呢 |
[19:23] | West side of the block you’re coming up on. | 就在你即将到达的街区西侧 |
[19:26] | 900 feet ahead of you… | 前方900英尺 |
[19:27] | 800 feet… | 还有800英尺 |
[19:30] | All teams, bring your units up from the south and prepare to move in. | 所有小队 从南侧集结 准备行动 |
[19:34] | Okay, we’ve got him. | 好 我们看到他了 |
[19:35] | Suspect is in a black van. | 疑犯在一辆黑色货车里 |
[19:37] | We can’t let this turn into a pursuit. | 我们不能让这次行动演变为追捕行动 |
[19:39] | Hold on. | 坐稳 |
[19:45] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[19:58] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:02] | Tony was trying to destroy | 我抓到托尼的时候 |
[20:04] | Some kind of device when I grabbed him! | 他正试图摧毁某种装置 |
[20:06] | I got it! | 找到了 |
[20:12] | Lock down this piece of crap. | 把这垃圾押起来 |
[20:16] | What do you got? | 什么装置 |
[20:17] | Some kind of mobile computer, but he damaged it pretty badly. | 一种移动电脑 但几乎全被他破坏了 |
[20:19] | This has got something to do with the attack. | 这电脑和这次恐怖袭击一定有关 |
[20:21] | Contact Chloe, see what we can find. | 联系克罗伊 看有什么发现 |
[20:23] | I’m gonna sweep the van for the canister. | 我要搜查这辆货车 看有没有毒气罐 |
[20:46] | Tony’s UMPC device is damaged everywhere I look. | 托尼的超便携移动电脑已经全部损坏 |
[20:49] | I don’t think there’s a way to get it back up and running. | 没有方法可以恢复原样 并正常运行 |
[20:51] | Well, then try a partial reconstruct. | 那就试试恢复部分数据 |
[20:53] | Anything that can help us find out what Tony’s been up to. | 看看有没有托尼阴谋诡计的蛛丝马迹 |
[20:55] | At this point I don’t even know | 就现在的情况看 我不知道 |
[20:56] | About our chances of even doing that. | 能否恢复数据 |
[20:57] | – Chloe. – I know. | -克罗伊 -我知道 |
[20:59] | Do me a favor. send me your screen. | 帮个忙 把你的桌面镜像同步传给我 |
[21:01] | – Why? – Why not? | -为什么 -没什么为什么 |
[21:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:14] | Looks like I can reconstruct the memory state | 看来我能修复超便携移动电脑 |
[21:15] | of the UMPC at the time it was damaged. | 被破坏时的内存数据 |
[21:17] | No. there isn’t enough intact data. | 不行 里面完好无损的数据不够 |
[21:19] | Yeah, there is, in the prom module. | 不 只读存储器模块里有 |
[21:21] | A lot of handheld devices back up their memory state there. | 许多掌上设备都在那备份了内存数据 |
[21:23] | That can’t be done, | 这不可能修复 |
[21:24] | – Not without the file headers. – Really? | -没有文件头就不行 -真的吗 |
[21:28] | Mr. bauer, Almeida just regained consciousness. | 鲍尔先生 阿尔梅达恢复意识了 |
[21:30] | Thank you. stay with this. | 谢谢 别走开 |
[21:42] | I need you to walk away. | 请你们回避 |
[21:45] | Please, you and your men just walk away. | 拜托 你和你的手下请回避 |
[22:03] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[22:05] | Where’s the canister? | 毒气罐在哪里 |
[22:07] | I am not going to stop until you tell me where it is. | 你不告诉我 我不会停手 |
[22:18] | Why did you betray me? | 为什么背叛我 |
[22:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:31] | I have nothing left to lose. | 我已一无所有 |
[22:33] | You either tell me where that canister is, or so help me god, | 你快告诉我毒气罐的位置 要不然 |
[22:36] | I will lay you down right here, right now. | 我现在就把你就地正法 |
[22:39] | You think I’ve got anything left to lose, Jack? | 你觉得我还有什么可以失去呢 杰克 |
[22:44] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[22:58] | There were a number of applets running. | 大量的小程序已经运行 |
[23:00] | We should be able to run them on our hardware. | 我们应该能在硬盘上运行 |
[23:01] | I’m uploading a mirror to you now. | 我正上传镜像文件给你 |
[23:04] | You should have it. | 你应该收到了吧 |
[23:05] | You think it’s Jibraan? | 这是吉布安的位置吗 |
[23:07] | I can’t tell. But whoever it is, | 我不知道 但不管是谁 |
[23:08] | They’re southbound on Connecticut at 30 miles an hour. | 正以30英里的时速在康涅狄格州中南行 |
[23:12] | And they just went | 他们刚刚 |
[23:14] | Right through st. Matthew’s cathedral | 穿过圣马修大教堂 |
[23:15] | And out the other side. | 从另一边出来了 |
[23:16] | He’s got to be on the metro. | 他肯定在地铁上 |
[23:20] | Yes, the Red Line | 对 红线地铁上 |
[23:21] | Ending at Washington Center. | 终点站是华盛顿中心 |
[23:23] | Washington Center’s the target. | 目标是华盛顿中心 |
[23:24] | Put these in the car. | 把这些放到车里去 |
[23:29] | Jack, we have Jibraan. | 杰克 找到吉布安了 |
[23:55] | Jibraan is on the metro, headed toward Washington Center. | 吉布安在地铁上 朝华盛顿中心去了 |
[23:57] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克洛伊 我是杰克 |
[23:58] | I’m back on comm. How much time do we have? | 我能继续通话了 我们还有多少时间 |
[24:00] | Not long. He’s almost there. | 不长 他已经到那了 |
[24:02] | Okay,listen.Tony had to be able to communicate with Jibraan somehow. | 听着 托尼必须和吉布安通话 |
[24:05] | See if they were using some kind of comm frequency | 看看有没有很强的通信频率 |
[24:07] | That was strong enough to work in the subway. | 能够在地铁中使用 |
[24:08] | I’m looking… Okay. | 我在找 好了 |
[24:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:12] | There’s a proprietary k-band running. | 有个专有的K频段运行着 |
[24:14] | That’s it. Okay. Patch me through. | 就它了 把我连过去 |
[24:16] | Go ahead, Jack. | 说吧 杰克 |
[24:18] | Jibraan? | 吉布安 |
[24:20] | Jibraan, my name is Jack Bauer. | 吉布安 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[24:22] | – Can you hear me? – Yes. | -能听到我说话吗 -能 |
[24:25] | Your brother is safe. I’m working with the FBI. | 你弟弟安全了 我是联邦调查局的 |
[24:27] | The man who was holding him hostage Has been taken into custody. | 绑架他的人已经被捕了 |
[24:29] | Let me talk to Hamid. | 让我和哈米德说话 |
[24:32] | He’s not with us right now. | 他和我们不在一起 |
[24:33] | No, no. I need to talk to him. | 不不 我要和他说话 |
[24:35] | Jibraan, listen to me. | 吉布安 听我说 |
[24:36] | Your brother is safe, but you are not. | 你弟弟很安全 但你不安全 |
[24:38] | The people who are doing this, | 策划这件事的人 |
[24:40] | They gave you some kind of a package. | 给了你一个包裹 |
[24:41] | No, no, no. They didn’t give me anything. | 不不 他们什么都没给 |
[24:43] | This stop, Washington Center. This will be the last stop. | 这一站 华盛顿中心 是终点站 |
[24:45] | We’ve got real time coverage of the station. | 我们对车站进行了实时监控 |
[24:47] | Jibraan, these people are trying to frame you For a terrorist attack. | 吉布安 那些人想陷害你恐怖袭击 |
[24:51] | They had to give you some kind of a package. | 他们一定给了你一个包裹 |
[24:56] | Then it’s got to be on the train. | 那一定在车上了 |
[24:58] | I want you to start looking for an abandoned suitcase, | 你现在去找一个被遗弃的行李箱 |
[25:00] | Gym bag, knapsack, anything like that. | 运动包 背包 之类的 |
[25:02] | No, I can’t tell. There’s nothing. | 我不知道 这里什么都没有 |
[25:04] | It’s got to be there. Keep looking. | 肯定在那里 再找找 |
[25:09] | It was a woman. | 有个女人 |
[25:10] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[25:12] | She was with them when, uh, when they took hamid. | 哈米德被带走时 他们是一伙的 |
[25:15] | I think maybe I saw her get off the train. | 我好像看到她下车 |
[25:17] | Are you pulling into the station right now? | 你现在是不是进站了 |
[25:20] | Okay, I want you to stay on the train And wait for all the passengers to get off. | 你待在车上 等所有乘客下车 |
[25:47] | It’s a bomb, isn’t it? | 是个炸弹 对吧 |
[25:48] | It’s a biological weapon. | 是生化武器 |
[25:49] | If it goes off, a lot of people are going to die. | 一旦爆炸 会有很多人丧生 |
[25:52] | Are all the passengers off the train? | 所有旅客都下车了吗 |
[25:54] | Can you see the package? | 你看到包裹没 |
[25:56] | I don’t know. | 没看到 |
[25:58] | Jibraan, keep looking. | 吉布安 继续找 |
[25:59] | It’s got to be there. | 肯定在那里的 |
[26:03] | Jibraan? | 吉布安 |
[26:05] | Yes, yes. I see it. | 我看到了 |
[26:07] | I see a duffel bag. | 我看到一个防水袋 |
[26:09] | I need you to open it. | 打开它 |
[26:12] | Wait. Why me? | 等等 为什么是我 |
[26:15] | Why must I do this? | 为什么我要做这个 |
[26:16] | ‘Cause right now, you’re the only person that can | 因为现在 只有你能做到 |
[26:17] | And if you don’t, thousands of people are going to die. | 如果你不做 数以千计的人都会死 |
[26:19] | Jibraan, I need you to open the bag. | 吉布安 打开包 |
[26:24] | Look, I know I’m asking you a lot. | 我知道我要求的太多 |
[26:27] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:34] | Jibraan, are you still there? | 吉布安 你还在吗 |
[26:36] | It looks like a bomb. | 好像是个炸弹 |
[26:39] | I-I see a light. | 我看到灯光 |
[26:41] | It’s a timer. | 是个计时器 |
[26:42] | It’s counting down. | 正倒计时 |
[26:43] | How much time is left? | 还剩多少时间 |
[26:45] | Uh, two minutes, ten seconds. | 2分10秒 |
[26:46] | That’s not enough time for us to get down to you. | 我们来不及到下面接你了 |
[26:48] | I want you to try and get the device outside. | 你试着把东西带到外面来 |
[26:50] | There’s an escalator to your right. | 在你右手边有自动扶梯 |
[26:51] | I want you to start moving now. | 现在开始行动 |
[26:52] | Start moving now. | 快啊 |
[26:53] | I’ll meet you on the street. | 我在路上和你碰面 |
[26:54] | We’re about a minute out. | 还有一分钟就到了 |
[27:16] | That’s him. Hold on! | 就是他 停下 |
[27:18] | Hold on. What’s the hurry? | 不许动 干嘛这么慌张 |
[27:19] | – I have to get out. I have to get out. – what is that? | -我必须出去 我必须出去 -那是什么 |
[27:22] | Is that even yours? | 是不是你的 |
[27:25] | I have a bomb! | 我有炸弹 |
[27:27] | This is a bomb. Get back! Everybody, get back! | 炸弹 所有人 退后 |
[27:29] | Get back! I have a bomb! | 退后 我有炸弹 |
[27:49] | Wait, he’s with us. Jibraan! | 等等 他是我们的人 吉布安 |
[27:51] | Jibraan. I’m the man who was talking to you. | 吉布安 我就是和你说话的人 |
[27:53] | Give me the canister. Go with these men. They’ll help you. Go! | 把罐子给我 跟他们走 他们会帮你 |
[28:32] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[28:35] | – You’re mr. Bauer? – yes. | -你是鲍尔先生 -对 |
[28:37] | You did great. Thank you for everything. | 你做得很好 谢谢你做的一切 |
[28:39] | I want to see my brother. | 我要见我弟弟 |
[28:42] | I know. We’re going to bring him here. | 我知道 我们会带他来的 |
[28:44] | But right now, I’d like you to go with agent moran, so he can | 但现在 你得跟莫伦探员走 |
[28:47] | Take your statement, please. | 做个笔录 拜托了 |
[28:50] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[29:02] | – Jack… – It’s all right, it’s all right. | -杰克 -没事没事 |
[29:04] | You need to give yourself a shot. | 你该打一针了 |
[29:06] | I already did, 20 minutes ago. It’s not working. | 20分钟前打过了 没用 |
[29:08] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[29:11] | We stopped it. | 我们阻止他们了 |
[29:16] | You can finally rest. | 你终于能休息了 |
[29:46] | Can I have a piece of paper? | 能给我一张看看吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah, sure, you can have all this. | 当然 这都给你吧 |
[29:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:53] | This is section “a”; it’s the only thing I want. | 是第一块版面 我只想要这部分 |
[29:55] | I’ll give it to you as soon as I’m done. | 我一看完就给你 |
[30:05] | Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here? | 抱歉 介意我坐下来吗 |
[30:08] | No, of course not. | 当然不介意 |
[30:13] | You heading home? | 你是回家吗 |
[30:15] | Us, too. | 我们也是 |
[30:16] | We live in glendale. | 我们住在格伦代尔 |
[30:18] | Woodland hills. | 我在伍兰岗 |
[30:19] | My husband’s parents live there. | 我老公的父母住那 |
[30:20] | You know the Pelusos? | 你知道普鲁斯尔斯吗 |
[30:23] | I don’t think so. | 不知道 |
[30:26] | Do you mind doing me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[30:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[30:29] | Do you see the man behind us at a table? | 你看到在我们后面那桌的男人吗 |
[30:32] | He’s wearing a suit. | 他穿着西装 |
[30:35] | Uh, short, dark hair? | 黑色短发 |
[30:39] | Yes, is he staring over here? | 他盯着这里看吗 |
[30:43] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[30:44] | No, it’s just that he was staring at me earlier. | 没有 只是之前他盯着我看 |
[30:47] | Well, you’re very pretty. | 你这么漂亮 |
[30:52] | – What? – No, he’s moving away now. | -怎么了 -他走了 |
[30:58] | I’ve got her in sight. | 她在我视线范围内 |
[30:59] | She’s waiting at the gate now. | 她已经在登机口了 |
[31:01] | They should begin boarding within the hour. | 他们应该在一小时内登机 |
[31:03] | Okay, look, I know that the bioweapons threat is over, | 我知道生化武器的威胁已经解除了 |
[31:04] | But I’d feel a lot better if you’d watch over her | 但如果你能看着她登机 |
[31:06] | Until she gets on that plane. | 我会感觉好些 |
[31:09] | Yes, sir, I’ll let you know when she’s in the air. | 是 长官 她上飞机了我会通知你的 |
[31:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:12] | I need you to contact the Bureau office. | 我需要你和局办公室联系下 |
[31:13] | Tell them we need a full interrogation package | 告诉他们 我们需要全套审问设备 |
[31:15] | Ready for when we arrive. | 我们回去前要准备好 |
[31:16] | – Yes, sir. – Thanks. | – 是 长官 – 谢谢 |
[31:24] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[31:26] | I just got word. | 我刚得到消息 |
[31:27] | Jonas Hodges was killed with a car bomb | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯死于汽车炸弹 |
[31:29] | Less than an hour ago. | 事发不到一小时 |
[31:30] | What? how? | 什么 怎么搞的 |
[31:31] | We don’t have any leads yet, but obviously somehow | 我们还没什么线索 但可以肯定的是 |
[31:33] | The people he was working for found out he was still alive. | 他那一伙人发现他还活着 |
[31:37] | That means they’re going to be coming after Tony. | 也就是说他们也不会放过托尼 |
[31:39] | We need to transport him in a convoy– | 我们需要护送他 |
[31:40] | Full guard detail, weapons ready. | 动用全部安保武装力量 |
[31:41] | We’re not losing him again. okay. | 不能再让他遭暗杀了 |
[31:52] | The FBI located Al-zarian. | 联邦调查局锁定了阿尔扎利安的位置 |
[31:54] | There was nothing we could do. | 我们无能为力了 |
[31:55] | You’re telling me the canister is gone. | 你是说我们丧失了那个毒气罐 |
[32:02] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[32:05] | Without that pathogen, | 没有那个病原体 |
[32:07] | Everything that we’ve worked for is finished. | 我们将前功尽弃 |
[32:09] | You should also know the FBI has Tony. | 你要清楚 托尼被调查局逮捕了 |
[32:11] | Then you need to have him eliminated. | 那你就该做了他 |
[32:14] | – Alan. – He knows too much, Cara. | -艾伦 -他知道的太多了 卡拉 |
[32:16] | We can’t take the risk that he’ll break. | 他要是招供出来 我们就玩完了 |
[32:17] | You need to take him out. | 你得把他干掉 |
[32:19] | I’m trying to tell you that won’t be necessary. | 我跟你讲 那根本没必要 |
[32:22] | Tony won’t be in custody for long. | 托尼不会被长时间关押 |
[32:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[32:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:28] | We’ve got another play. | 我们另有妙计 |
[32:30] | You’d better have. | 别蒙我 |
[32:37] | The incoming flight from Boston will be arriving shortly. | 从波士顿起飞的航班马上就降落了 |
[32:40] | Once the passengers have deplaned | 乘客下飞机之后 |
[32:42] | And the maintenance crew is given a chance | 机场地勤人员会立刻 |
[32:44] | To clean up the aircraft, | 对飞机进行维护和清理 |
[32:45] | We should be able to begin boarding. | 之后我们方可登机 |
[32:46] | We appreciate your patience. Thank you. | 感谢您的耐心配合 谢谢 |
[32:48] | Well, at least we know the plane’s on its way. | 至少 我们知道飞机在半路上了 |
[32:51] | I’ll believe that when I see it. | 眼见为实 耳听为虚 |
[32:54] | Well, I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我去弄点咖啡 |
[32:55] | Does anybody want anything? | 你们需要什么吗 |
[32:57] | I’ll take a decaf. | 我要杯低咖啡因咖啡 |
[32:59] | Nothing for me, thanks. | 什么都不需要 谢谢 |
[33:00] | Oh, come on. Are you sure? It’s my treat. | 你确定吗 我请客 |
[33:02] | No, no, thank you. | 的确不需要什么 谢谢 |
[33:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:08] | Your husband’s really nice. | 你老公真是新好男人 |
[33:10] | Hmm, he has his moments. | 对 他也有对人殷勤的时候 |
[33:12] | You know what? I’m, I’m gonna use the restroom. | 抱歉 我想去一下洗手间 |
[33:15] | – Do you mind watching my bag? – Sure. | -不介意帮我看一下包吧 -没问题 |
[33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:31] | Flight 535, nonstop service to Seattle | 直飞西雅图的535次航班 |
[33:35] | Is now ready for boarding. | 现在开始登机了 |
[33:36] | All passengers please report to Gate 17-A. | 请旅客从17-A登机口登机 |
[34:58] | Miss Taylor. | 泰勒女士 |
[34:59] | Agent Pierce. | 皮尔斯探员 |
[35:01] | I know you’re upset I went off protocol, | 我知道你为我的失态而担忧 |
[35:03] | But as I told you, it won’t happen again. | 但我说过 不会有下一次了 |
[35:05] | No, ma’am, it won’t… | 女士 不会的 |
[35:06] | Or you’ll need to find someone else to do this job. | 不然你就得找别人干这份工作了 |
[35:09] | Aaron, that won’t be necessary. | 亚伦 那没必要 |
[35:13] | Ma’am, you said you left the grounds | 女士 你说你离开了办公室 |
[35:15] | To run a personal errand. | 去办了件私事 |
[35:17] | May I ask what it was? | 怒我冒昧 您办啥去了 |
[35:24] | I just needed to get out of here, | 我只是想独自出去 |
[35:27] | be alone, clear my head, | 清醒下头脑 |
[35:30] | If only for a short time. | 一会儿就行 |
[35:32] | Everything that’s happened today– being held hostage, | 今天发生的一切 被劫持为人质 |
[35:38] | Jonas Hodges’ murder… | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯被谋杀 |
[35:42] | And seeing my father so weak and vulnerable… | 目睹我虚弱的父亲 |
[35:51] | I was feeling overwhelmed. | 我快崩溃了 |
[35:56] | Aaron, I’m trying to live up to my mother’s expectations. | 亚伦 我努力着不辜负我母亲的期望 |
[36:00] | And I didn’t want her– | 我不希望她 |
[36:01] | Or anyone else for that matter– | 或是相关的任何人 |
[36:05] | To know I was being affected by the pressure. | 发现我已不堪重负 |
[36:11] | I hope you can understand that. | 希望你能理解 |
[36:13] | Yes, ma’am, I think I can. | 是的 女士 我可以理解 |
[36:18] | You feeling all right now? | 你现在感觉好点了吗 |
[36:22] | I am, actually. | 确实好点了 |
[36:25] | I guess I just needed to tell someone what was going on with me. | 我觉得需要有个人能倾听我的心事 |
[36:31] | I’m glad it was someone I could trust. | 很高兴你就是那个我信任的人 |
[36:33] | Well, thank you, ma’am. | 您过奖了 女士 |
[36:36] | I’ll have those phone and internet records | 我会即刻准备好那些电话和上网记录 |
[36:38] | ready for the justice department investigators shortly. | 面对来自司法部门的调查员 |
[36:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[36:47] | Thank you, Aaron. | 谢谢 亚伦 |
[37:08] | This is Kanin. | 我是卡宁 |
[37:09] | Sir, this is agent Pierce. | 长官 我是皮尔斯探员 |
[37:11] | I hope I didn’t wake you. | 希望没打扰您休息 |
[37:13] | No, agent Pierce, I’m wide awake. | 没 皮尔斯探员 我没休息 |
[37:16] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么 |
[37:17] | Mr. Kanin, some years ago, | 卡宁先生 几年前 |
[37:19] | While I served on president Palmer’s detail, | 当我在帕默尔总统身边当保镖时 |
[37:22] | I was made aware of some modifications made to the chief of staff’s office. | 我注意到了一些参谋长办公室规程的变更 |
[37:27] | You mean, during Mike Novick’s tenure. | 你的意思是在迈克·诺威克的任期中 |
[37:29] | Yes, sir, specifically the installation of a voice-activated recording system. | 是的 长官 尤其是录音监听系统 |
[37:34] | It allows staff meetings to be logged and archived. | 使得联席会议会被录音存档 |
[37:37] | If you’re asking whether I used the recording equipment, | 如果你问我是否使用了这套设备 |
[37:40] | The answer’s yes. | 回答是 是的我用了 |
[37:41] | Sir, did you disconnect it when you resigned | 长官 当你辞职并离开办公室的时候 |
[37:45] | And left your office? | 你关闭了装置吗 |
[37:46] | No. why you asking? | 没有 怎么了 |
[37:48] | I’d prefer not to answer that at this time. | 我请求现在暂不回答 |
[37:50] | I need to know how to access the digital recorder. | 我想知道如何进入数码录音设备 |
[37:53] | You can’t. it’s secured with a biometric lock. | 你进不去的 有生物识别锁 |
[37:56] | You need my thumbprint. | 你需要我的指纹 |
[37:58] | Look, Aaron, if you want my help, | 亚伦 如果你需要我的帮助 |
[38:00] | You’re gonna have to tell me what this is about. | 你就先告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[38:03] | Olivia Taylor’s still using my office. | 奥利维亚·泰勒还在使用我的办公室 |
[38:07] | Does this have to do with her? | 这和她有什么直接联系吗 |
[38:10] | I really can’t talk about this over the phone right now. | 电话里我真的没法讲清楚 |
[38:13] | I’ll be at the White House within a half hour. | 我半小时之内到白宫来 |
[38:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[38:50] | Do you have something you’d like to say to me? | 你不觉得你有些事需要和我说说吗 |
[38:52] | Like what? | 什么事情 |
[38:53] | Oh, I think you know. | 我觉得你自己心知肚明 |
[38:54] | I don’t think I do. | 我不知道 |
[38:56] | How about “good job, Janice, | 不如对我说 “干得好 詹尼斯 |
[38:57] | on reconstructing the UMPC”? | 超便携电脑修复得很好” |
[39:00] | Or “just maybe I should have considered the possibility | 或者说 “也许我早该想到 |
[39:02] | That you actually know what you’re doing.” | 你确有两把刷子的可能性” |
[39:03] | Oh, you don’t know me, | 你不了解我 |
[39:05] | But if you did, you would understand | 如果你了解了 你就会明白 |
[39:06] | That this is the last place you should look for any type of validation. | 那是你最后才需要确认的地方 |
[39:09] | How about just acknowledging you were wrong?! | 你怎么就死不认错呢 |
[39:16] | We’re almost ready to go. | 我们准备好出发了 |
[39:18] | Okay. is this her? | 好 是她吗 |
[39:20] | Uh, yes, but when I saw her in the Metro, | 是她 但我在首府警局看到她时 |
[39:24] | she had on this dark wig and a leather jacket. | 她戴着黑色假发 穿了件皮衣 |
[39:28] | Jibraan, your brother’s here. | 吉布安 你弟弟到了 |
[39:31] | Hamid! | 哈米德 |
[39:34] | Let’s pack up. | 我们收拾好走了 |
[39:35] | Hamid! | 哈米德 |
[39:58] | Well, the coffee place over here– excuse me– | 那边那个卖咖啡的地方 借过 |
[40:01] | Didn’t have decaf, | 没有低咖啡因咖啡 |
[40:02] | So I had to go all the way to the other end of the terminal, | 所以我一直走到那边尽头去了 |
[40:06] | But I want you to know I got it. | 总之搞到了 |
[40:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:32] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[40:33] | I’m sending a link to your phone. | 我正把链接发到你手机上 |
[40:35] | It’s something I think you should see. | 有样东西你需要看一看 |
[40:37] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[40:39] | Open the link, Mr. Bauer. | 打开链接 鲍尔先生 |
[40:49] | Who the hell is this? | 你他妈的是何方神圣 |
[40:51] | Your daughter’s in the company of our operatives. | 你女儿正在我们的控制之中 |
[40:53] | And agent franks has already been neutralized. | 弗兰克斯探员已经上西天了 |
[40:56] | You will help Tony Almeida escape | 你得帮助托尼·阿尔梅达脱身 |
[40:57] | Or my people will murder your daughter. | 不然我的人会杀了你女儿 |
[40:59] | Any effort to contact her or warn anybody about this | 如果你想联系她或者告诉任何人 |
[41:03] | Will have the same result, do you understand? | 后果是一样的 明白吗 |
[41:05] | What you’re asking me to do is impossible. | 我做不到你的要求 |
[41:07] | Tony Almeida’s already been secured. | 托尼·阿尔梅达已经被看起来了 |
[41:09] | He’s under heavy guard. | 被严密监视着 |
[41:10] | Well, that’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[41:12] | Put this call on your earpiece | 把这条线连到你耳机上 |
[41:13] | And keep the line open. | 让它一直开着 |
[41:15] | I’m gonna be listening to everything you say. | 我要监听你说的每句话 |
[41:17] | Now, Bauer. | 马上行动 鲍尔 |
[41:38] | You’re gonna pay for what you did to Larry. | 你将会为杀害拉里受到应有的惩罚 |
[41:44] | I thought you were going with moran. | 我以为你会跟着莫伦 |
[41:47] | Changed my mind. | 我改了主意 |
[41:51] | I wanna see this through. | 我想跟到底 |
[41:58] | You’re gonna make your move to break Almeida out soon. | 你要尽快把阿尔梅达救出来 |
[42:01] | I’m gonna tell you what to do and when to do it. | 我会告诉你怎么做及何时做 |
[42:05] | Oh, and mr. Bauer, | 还有 鲍尔先生 |
[42:06] | If any of those agents in that van get in the way, | 如果有其它的探员挡道的话 |
[42:10] | You will have to eliminate them, or your daughter will die. | 你要么让他们死 要么让你女儿死 |