时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Before his death, | 在乔纳斯·霍奇斯被杀前 |
[00:15] | Jonas Hodges told us | 他说 |
[00:17] | That there were other parties involved with him | 还有其他势力也参与了 |
[00:19] | In the creation of this bioweapon. | 生化武器的研制 |
[00:22] | The FBI has apprehended Tony almeida. | 联邦调查局已经拘押了托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[00:24] | He is a key figure in this plot, | 他是这次阴谋的关键人物 |
[00:27] | Jonas Hodges was killed outside FBI headquarters. | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯是在调查局总部外被杀的 |
[00:30] | Ms. Taylor Might be involved. | 可能跟泰勒小姐有关 |
[00:33] | Olivia is capable of many things, | 奥利维亚的确有很多手段 |
[00:34] | But I can’t believe committing murder is one of them. | 但我不相信她会去杀人 |
[00:36] | I need you to access the digital recording system. | 我需要你打开数字录音系统 |
[00:39] | To see if their conversation was recorded. | 看是否有他们的对话录音 |
[00:43] | What I can’t live with is that monster getting away with this. | 我无法忍受的是那个恶棍逍遥法外 |
[00:46] | My operatives are with your daughter. | 我手下的人跟你女儿在一起 |
[00:48] | In fact, I’m looking at her right now. | 实际上 我现在就看着她呢 |
[00:51] | You will help Tony Almeida escape | 你得帮助托尼·阿尔梅达脱身 |
[00:52] | Or my people will murder your daughter. | 不然我的人会杀了你女儿 |
[00:54] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[00:56] | Jack, why? | 杰克 为什么这样做 |
[00:58] | The people that are working with Tony | 托尼的同伙 |
[00:59] | Have operatives with Kim right now. | 派了人监视金 |
[01:01] | They threatened to kill her if I don’t break him out. | 如果我不把他弄出去 他们说会杀了她 |
[01:06] | People who are watching you, | 那些监视你的人 |
[01:07] | They’re our only lead to finding your father | 是找到你父亲的唯一线索 |
[01:13] | That laptop has the camera they were using to track me. | 那个笔记本上有用来监视我的摄像头 |
[01:16] | We may be able to back trace to the people that have my father. | 也许可以反向追踪到抓我父亲的人 |
[01:18] | Your people are gonna be able to launch the biological attacks | 你的人可以按原计划 |
[01:21] | Just as they originally planned. | 发动生化袭击 |
[01:23] | How? | 怎么发动 |
[01:23] | We have Jack. | 我们还有杰克 |
[01:24] | The pathogen’s in his organs. | 病原体就在他的身体里 |
[01:26] | We’ll be able to harvest everything we need from his body. | 我们可以从他身体里提取我们想要的东西 |
[01:29] | Tony believes in what we’re doing. | 托尼相信我们做的事 |
[01:30] | Are you suggesting I meet with him? | 你是说我得跟他见面吗 |
[01:34] | I’ll look Almeida in the eye, | 我会好好看看阿尔梅达 |
[01:35] | And if, for any reason, I don’t like what I see, | 如果有任何地方让我不高兴 |
[01:39] | I can’t let him walk out of that meeting alive. | 他就别想活着离开 |
[01:41] | How much longer does he have? | 他还有多少时间 |
[01:43] | A couple of hours, give or take. | 几个小时左右 |
[01:45] | The pathogen could survive up to two hours after death, | 人死亡后病原体能存活两小时 |
[01:47] | In fact, the only sure way to destroy it | 实际上 杀死病原体的唯一方法 |
[01:49] | Is by exposure to extreme temperatures above 500-degrees celsius. | 是将其暴露在在500摄氏温度的高温里 |
[01:52] | Get him ready to move. | 让他起来走了 |
[02:02] | The following takes place between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. | 以下情节发生在凌晨7点至8点间 |
[02:18] | Tell me if you need more people on this and I will get them for you. | 如果需要找些人来帮你 就告诉我 |
[02:21] | We don’t need people. we need to get lucky. | 我们不需要人 我们需要的是运气 |
[02:22] | The transmitter node on the laptop is encrypted with multiple relays. | 笔记本里的发送器节点是多个中继加密的 |
[02:26] | Can you source the transmission or not? | 能不能找到发送的接收源 |
[02:27] | I’m trying to come up with a work-around. | 我正想办法 |
[02:29] | Call me as soon as you have something. | 想到马上告诉我 |
[02:31] | They still can’t source the transmission? | 还是找不到接收源吗 |
[02:33] | They’re working on it. | 他们正努力 |
[02:34] | Chloe and Janis are doing everything that they can. | 克罗伊和詹尼斯正竭尽所能 |
[02:36] | Is there no other lead, no other way to find my father? | 没有其他的线索或者方法找到我爸爸了吗 |
[02:38] | This is a good lead, kim. | 金 这已经是很有用的线索了 |
[02:40] | The only reason we have it is ’cause of you. | 我们找到这线索多亏了你 |
[02:41] | Yeah, except my father’s dying. | 但我爸爸却快死了 |
[02:43] | And we don’t know how much time he has left. | 我们不知道他还剩多少时间 |
[04:36] | Come in. | 请进 |
[04:41] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里干什么 |
[04:44] | Just finishing up the conversation we started. | 继续我们未完的对话 |
[04:50] | Aaron, | 亚伦 |
[04:51] | I told you to escort ethan to the gate. | 我已经叫你把伊桑送出去了 |
[04:54] | Now take him out of my office and off the white house grounds. | 现在把他带出我的办公室 带出白宫 |
[04:56] | No, ma’am, I am not gonna do that. | 女士 我不能那样做 |
[05:01] | I’m calling security. | 我叫保安来了 |
[05:07] | Having me dig up dirt on Noah Daniels is one thing. | 要我挖出诺亚·丹尼尔斯的丑闻是一回事 |
[05:11] | This is a whole different animal. | 但这次就完全不同了 |
[05:12] | I’m aware of that, Martin. | 这个我明白 马丁 |
[05:14] | I want this to happen. I want this person taken care of. | 替我办成此事 我要你好好收拾这恶贼 |
[05:18] | It’s Jonas Hodges. | 是乔纳斯·霍格斯 |
[05:25] | The digital card you confiscated from me was blank. | 你从我那里搜走的数字存储片是空白的 |
[05:29] | I gave the real one to agent Pierce. | 我把真的给皮尔斯探员了 |
[05:35] | How long have you known, Aaron? | 亚伦 你知道这事多久了 |
[05:38] | I had my suspicions, ma’am, but I was hoping I was wrong. | 女士 我有怀疑 但我本希望我错了 |
[05:47] | I’ll wait outside, sir. | 我出去等 先生 |
[05:56] | Ethan, this doesn’t tell the whole story. | 伊桑 这并不是事实的全部 |
[05:59] | Sounds pretty clear to me. | 对我来说已经够清楚了 |
[06:00] | Hodges is dead, you’re responsible. | 霍奇斯死了 是因为你 |
[06:03] | I know, but I tried to stop it from happening. | 我知道 可我本想阻止这事发生的 |
[06:06] | Oh, save it, Olivia! | 省省吧 奥利维亚 |
[06:09] | You can’t talk your way out of this situation, not this time. | 你这次可不能耍耍嘴皮子就想没事 |
[06:15] | All right, Ethan… | 好吧 伊桑 |
[06:19] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[06:21] | I’ll resign. | 我会辞职 |
[06:23] | Come up with some excuse. | 编个借口 |
[06:25] | You could have your job again. | 你可以复职了 |
[06:26] | Everything will go… | 什么事都 |
[06:27] | This isn’t about getting my job back! | 我不是回来抢工作的 |
[06:30] | It’s about the truth! | 是为了真相 |
[06:32] | The truth could destroy my mother’s administration. | 真相会危及到我妈妈的政权 |
[06:35] | I am fully aware of the implications | 这事公开的结果 |
[06:38] | If this goes public. | 我比谁都清楚 |
[06:40] | You don’t have to spell them out for me. | 不用你来告诉我 |
[06:42] | Then what do you want? | 那你想干嘛 |
[06:49] | For the president to take the next step. | 留给总统去决定 |
[06:52] | Whether she decides to prosecute this or bury it, | 继续追究还是保持缄默 |
[06:55] | That’s her call. | 这是她的决定 |
[06:58] | But she needs to know the truth. | 她应该知道真相 |
[07:02] | I’ll let you tell her yourself. | 你自己去跟她讲吧 |
[07:11] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 真不敢相信你会这样做 |
[07:13] | You’re betraying everything that you’ve ever worked for. | 你背叛了你所有的信仰 |
[07:17] | I know you think this country failed you, | 我知道这个国家让你失望了 |
[07:18] | And I don’t care what kind of ideology you believe in now. | 我也不在乎你现在的信仰变成了什么样 |
[07:21] | This is no way to fight for it. | 这绝不值得你去做 |
[07:23] | What you’re doing is wrong. | 你在做的一切都是错的 |
[07:24] | This is wrong, and you know it! | 这么做是错的 你知道的 |
[07:27] | Damn it, Tony, look at me! | 托尼 看着我 |
[07:34] | Please… | 我求你 |
[07:37] | As someone who was once your friend… | 看在我们曾经私交甚笃的面子上 |
[07:40] | Let me die in peace. | 让我平静的死去吧 |
[07:43] | Don’t let them use me to kill innocent people. | 不要让他们用我杀无辜的人了 |
[07:48] | I have no intention of letting them use you | 我根本没想让他们 |
[07:50] | As a pathogen, Jack. | 在你身体里提取病原体 杰克 |
[07:52] | I never did. | 我没真么想过 |
[07:54] | I overheard you. this was your idea. | 我听见你说的了 |
[07:56] | You sold it to them. | 你卖给他们的 |
[07:58] | It was just a play. | 只是做戏而已 |
[08:01] | A play? | 做戏 |
[08:02] | To get the man who’s coming here right now. | 是引诱那个幕后主使过来 |
[08:06] | Took me three years to find him. | 花了我三年找到他 |
[08:09] | Took me another year | 又用了一年 |
[08:10] | To get him to meet me face-to-face. | 能和他面对面 |
[08:12] | I had to prove myself to him | 我杀了乔纳斯·霍奇斯 |
[08:14] | By taking down Jonas Hodges. | 向他证明我的能力 |
[08:17] | I had to convince him that I was a true believer in his cause. | 我用这个向他阐明我对他的信仰深信不疑 |
[08:21] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:24] | His name is Alan Wilson. | 他叫阿兰·威尔森 |
[08:29] | He was the man behind Charles Logan. | 是查尔斯·罗根的的幕后主使 |
[08:31] | He’s the one who ordered the hit on david palmer, | 就是他下令杀了大卫·普拉莫 |
[08:35] | And he had michelle killed to cover his tracks. | 他杀了蜜雪儿掩盖这一切 |
[08:37] | This is the man who murdered my wife, Jack. | 这个男人杀了我的爱妻 |
[08:40] | Everything that you’ve done today is for personal revenge? | 你今天做的这一切都是为了复私仇 |
[08:43] | It’s about justice. | 是为了正义 |
[08:44] | Justice. you killed innocent people, Tony! | 正义 你杀了无辜的人 托尼 |
[08:49] | Ten times as many people would have died if it hadn’t | 要不是我这么做 |
[08:51] | Been for me. the deeper I dug | 十倍于今天的人会死 |
[08:53] | To find the person responsible for michelle’s death, | 我对蜜雪儿的死调查的越深 |
[08:57] | The more I kept running into men like Jonas Hodges. | 遇到很多像乔纳斯·霍奇斯一样的人 |
[08:59] | They’re the ones with the crazy ideology, Jack, not me. | 那些疯狂的想法是他们的 不是我的 |
[09:02] | I’m the one who had a plan to bring them down. | 我是要把他们一个个击垮 |
[09:05] | I’d enlisted bill and chloe to help me | 我让比尔和克洛伊 |
[09:07] | Track all the elements of this group. | 帮我把组织的每个环节都挖出来 |
[09:09] | And when I finally got what I wanted, | 当我找到真相的时候 |
[09:11] | They would turn ’em in and shut ’em down. | 就会把这一切揭开 击垮他们 |
[09:15] | But you screwed | 你毁了这一切 |
[09:16] | That all up, didn’t you, Jack? | 对不对 杰克 |
[09:18] | You see, I’m the one who saved lives today, Jack, not you. | 我是拯救生命的英雄 不是你 |
[09:25] | I’m the one who helped you recover the cip device, | 是我拿回了CIP模块 |
[09:27] | I’m the one who warned you about the white house attacks, | 是我警告你关白宫的袭击 |
[09:29] | I’m the one who stopped Jonas Hodges | 是我阻止了乔纳斯·霍奇斯 |
[09:31] | From launching those missiles! | 发射飞弹 |
[09:33] | You tell yourself whatever you want. | 你愿意怎么自我安慰就自便吧 |
[09:35] | You launched a biological attack | 你在华盛顿中央地铁站 |
[09:36] | On washington center station, | 发动生化袭击 |
[09:38] | And if we hadn’t gotten there in time, | 要不是我们及时赶到 |
[09:39] | Thousands of innocent people would have been killed! | 上千无辜平民就死在你手里了 |
[09:42] | I did what I had to do to get Alan Wilson there. | 我只是做了我必须做的引来威尔森 |
[09:46] | And now he’s gonna die. | 现在我要杀了他 |
[09:52] | You kill him, and no one will ever know the full extent | 你杀了他 就没人知道 |
[09:55] | Of this conspiracy. | 整个阴谋了 |
[10:00] | I’m not gonna kill him, jack… | 我不会杀他的 杰克 |
[10:05] | You are. | 是你 |
[10:12] | Damn you, tony. damn you. | 托尼 妈的 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry that it has to be you, | 对不起这样对你 |
[10:18] | But the truth is, they wouldn’t let me | 因为他们不会让我在他 |
[10:20] | Within 50 feet of the guy. | 50尺之内的 |
[10:24] | You’re the one he’s coming for. | 他是来要你的 |
[10:26] | You’re not honoring michelle’s life. | 你不是在缅怀蜜雪儿 |
[10:29] | You are reveling in her death, and she would | 你利用了她的死 |
[10:32] | Despise you for this. | 而她会因此看不起你 |
[10:45] | Device armed. | 装置已装备完毕 |
[11:01] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[11:05] | When’s wilson coming? | 威尔森什么时候到 |
[11:06] | Soon. | 快到了 |
[11:07] | He wants to see bauer’s medical record. | 他想看鲍尔的病历 |
[11:41] | Wilson doesn’t know about us. | 威尔森不认识我们 |
[11:43] | And it’s best to keep it that way, at least for now. | 最好保持原样 至少现在保持这样 |
[11:48] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:51] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[11:56] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[12:00] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[12:07] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[13:05] | Put your hands behind your head. | 双手放在脑后 |
[13:26] | We’re all clear, sir. | 全部安全 先生 |
[13:58] | That’s far enough for you. | 别向前走了 |
[14:02] | Hello, | 你好 |
[14:04] | Cara. | 我是卡拉 |
[14:09] | This is Tony Almeida. | 这位是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[14:10] | I’ve been looking forward to this, sir. | 我期盼这天已经很久了 先生 |
[14:13] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:16] | Where’s Bauer? | 鲍尔在哪里 |
[14:18] | Right inside. | 就在里面 |
[14:19] | Second door on the right. | 第二个门进去右转 |
[14:21] | Need this. | 带上这个 |
[14:29] | So Cara thinks you should be playing a larger role | 卡拉认为该提拔你 |
[14:34] | In our organization. | 在我们组织当个领导 |
[14:36] | You’ve been an asset. | 你功不可没 |
[14:37] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[14:39] | But I believe there’s a lot more I can bring to the table. | 但我还能为组织贡献更多 |
[14:45] | But first, | 可事先 |
[14:47] | I want to see Bauer’s pathology report. | 我得先看看鲍尔的病理学报告 |
[14:49] | I have it right here. | 我带来了 |
[15:00] | This is the FBI! | 我们是联邦调查局 |
[15:01] | You’re surrounded! | 你们被包围了 |
[15:03] | Lay down your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[15:04] | Come on. Fire at will! | 快 自由开火 |
[15:06] | I repeat, lay down your weapons! | 我重复一遍 放下武器 |
[15:09] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[15:29] | Set us down. | 放我们下去 |
[16:12] | I need you to get me to that green van! Go! | 带我去那辆绿色货车 快 |
[16:30] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[16:33] | Stay away from me; i’m wired with C4. | 离我远点 我被绑上了C4炸药 |
[16:35] | Tony’s got the detonator. | 引爆器在托尼手里 |
[16:36] | Stay away! | 走开 |
[16:37] | Wait, I know this trigger mechanism. | 等等 我懂这种触发原理 |
[16:39] | I can disarm it. | 我可以拆卸炸药 |
[16:41] | Where’s Kim? | 金在哪里 |
[16:42] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[16:45] | She’s the reason we were able to find you. | 我们靠她才找到了你 |
[16:47] | Tony’s been playing both sides all along. | 托尼一直在上演无间道 |
[16:48] | You need to stop him. | 你赶快去制止他 |
[16:50] | He’s trying to kill the man who’s behind this conspiracy. | 他想去杀幕后黑手 |
[16:52] | His name is Alan Wilson. | 这人名叫艾伦·威尔森 |
[16:53] | He was responsible for killing Tony’s wife Michelle. | 是他杀死了托尼的妻子米歇尔 |
[16:56] | That’s why he’s doing this. | 所以他精心策划了这次行动 |
[16:58] | You want to end this for good, | 如果你想永远组织这场灾难 |
[16:59] | You need to stop Tony from killing him. | 就得马上阻止托尼杀害他 |
[17:02] | Otherwise, you’re gonna lose any chance of exposing the others. | 否则就会失去机会 将其他成员一网打尽 |
[17:05] | Okay, you’re clear. | 好了 安全了 |
[17:10] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[17:17] | Woodside industrial complex. | 这里是伍德塞的工业中心 |
[17:20] | We’re at the southeast quadrant on our way to the perimeter. | 我们正在通往警戒线的东南区域 |
[17:23] | Call me when you have an exfiltration point. | 找到突围口后联系我 |
[17:25] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[17:28] | How did they track us? | 他们怎么会追踪到我们 |
[17:29] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[17:36] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[17:41] | Thank god you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你安然无恙 |
[17:44] | The extraction team will be here soon, | 突围小队快到了 |
[17:45] | But we got to move. | 可我们得继续赶路 |
[18:06] | It took me a long time to find you. | 我花了好长时间才找到你 |
[18:11] | To peel back all the layers of people you hide behind. | 我抽丝剥茧 才发现你是幕后主使 |
[18:16] | But I stayed patient. | 可我依然静观其变 |
[18:19] | Because ever since the day you had her killed, | 因为你派人杀害她那天起 |
[18:24] | The only thing that kept me alive | 唯一让我活下去的动力 |
[18:27] | Was this moment right here. | 就是等待此时此刻的到来 |
[18:28] | Mm, you sound like you were involved in | 你的语气好像在说你是某种悲剧的受害者 |
[18:30] | Some kind of a tragedy, but I had nothing to do with it. | 但和我毫不相干 |
[18:41] | See, Michelle and me | 你看 我和米歇尔 |
[18:44] | Had gotten out of all this. | 患难与共 |
[18:48] | We made it out together. | 我们最终走到了一起 |
[18:51] | And we were gonna start a whole new life. | 并准备开始过崭新的生活 |
[18:54] | Until you came along | 直到你出现 |
[18:57] | And took it all away | 就在那一瞬间 |
[18:59] | In a split second. | 夺走了一切幸福美好 |
[19:12] | It wasn’t just my wife you murdered. | 你不只谋杀了我老婆 |
[19:16] | She was carrying my son. | 她正怀着我儿子 |
[19:25] | You killed my son! | 你杀了我儿子 |
[19:27] | My son! | 我儿子 |
[19:28] | And now | 现在 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你丫的 |
[19:39] | Tony, don’t move. | 托尼 不许动 |
[19:44] | Tony, don’t move! | 托尼 不许动 |
[20:00] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[20:08] | no! | 不 |
[20:10] | These people think they can take everything away from us, Jack! | 杰克 这些人以为他们能夺走我们的一切 |
[20:12] | Somebody had to stop them! | 必须有人阻止他们 |
[20:14] | And what’d you do, huh?! | 看你做了什么 |
[20:15] | You ran away! | 你逃开了 |
[20:17] | That’s right, you ran away, Jack! | 没错 杰克 你逃开了 |
[20:19] | You’re one of them now! | 你现在跟他们是一路货色了 |
[20:21] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[20:23] | How would Teri feel about that, | 泰莉会怎么想呢 |
[20:25] | huh, Jack?! huh?! | 啊 杰克 啊 |
[20:27] | You lost your nerve! | 你没种了啊 |
[20:31] | You’re a coward, Jack! | 杰克 你是个懦夫 |
[21:15] | A lot od people died today because of you. | 因为你 今天死了很多人 |
[21:18] | Including someone close to me. | 包括我身边的人 |
[21:23] | You will be charged with treason and conspiracy to launch | 你将面临叛国罪以及 |
[21:25] | Terrorist attacks against this country. | 阴谋发动恐怖袭击罪的起诉 |
[21:28] | The only way that I see you | 唯有跟我们合作 |
[21:29] | Avoiding the death penalty is by cooperating. | 你才能够避免被判死刑 |
[21:34] | Tell me who else is involved in this conspiracy, | 告诉我们还有谁参与了这个阴谋 |
[21:37] | And I will make sure that your cooperation | 我敢保证陪审团会 |
[21:39] | Is taken into account by the grand jury. | 考虑到你的合作态度从轻发落 |
[21:44] | How can I cooperate if I have no idea what you’re talking about? | 我都不明白你说的是什么 谈何合作呢 |
[21:48] | It’s not gonna work, Wilson. | 威尔森 不要垂死挣扎了 |
[21:51] | Whatever this conspiracy is | 无论你认为我 |
[21:54] | That you think that I’m a part of, I guarantee | 参与了何种阴谋 我向你保证 |
[21:57] | You won’t find a shred of material evidence connecting me to it. | 你不会找到任何有关我的物证 |
[22:03] | In the eyes of the law, I’m an innocent man. | 法律上说 我是无辜的 |
[22:06] | You son of a bitch! | 你个畜生 |
[22:09] | Anything else you need to say, | 还有什么要说的话 |
[22:11] | You can say to my attorneys. | 可以跟我的律师说 |
[22:13] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[22:14] | They’re almost ready to take Bauer to the hospital. | 他们准备好送鲍尔去医院了 |
[22:16] | You wanted a heads up. | 你让我们通知你的 |
[22:29] | I’m giving you hydromorphone | 我将给你注射二氢吗啡酮 |
[22:31] | To make the ride to the hospital easier. | 让你在途中舒服一点 |
[22:32] | It’ll make you a little sleepy, | 它会让你有些瞌睡 |
[22:33] | – But it will break the pain cycle. – No, not yet. | -可以止痛 -不 暂时不用 |
[22:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:40] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[22:46] | Could you give us a moment? | 让我们单独待会儿 |
[22:47] | Dr. Macer wants you at the hospital. | 麦斯医生要求你去医院 |
[22:50] | It’s all right, she can wait. | 没关系 让她等会儿 |
[22:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[23:00] | He’s denying everything. | 他推得一干二净 |
[23:02] | Claims that we don’t have a case against him. | 他说我们无证据指控他 |
[23:05] | Is he right? | 是这样吗 |
[23:07] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:09] | Which means he has absolutely no reason | 也就是说他没有理由说出 |
[23:11] | To tell us who else is involved in this with him. | 他同党的名字 |
[23:14] | But I can make him talk. | 但我可以让他开口 |
[23:16] | If we don’t find these people, | 如果不找到这些人 |
[23:19] | One day they will launch another attack, | 总有一天他们还会发动袭击 |
[23:20] | And I don’t see how I can live with myself | 我不知道自己怎么能忍受 |
[23:23] | Knowing that there was something I could have done to stop it. | 明知自己可以阻止袭击的发生 |
[23:31] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[23:35] | I can’t tell you what to do. | 我不能告诉你该怎么做 |
[23:37] | I’ve been wrestling with this one my whole life. | 这一生我都在纠缠于这种事 |
[23:42] | I-I see 15 people held hostage on a bus, | 如果我眼看着汽车上有15名人质 |
[23:45] | And everything else goes out the window. | 其他的一切我都不管了 |
[23:47] | And I will do whatever it takes to save them, and I mean | 为了救他们我愿意做任何事 我是说 |
[23:50] | Whatever it takes. | 不择手段 |
[23:56] | I guess maybe I thought… | 我想大概是我以为 |
[24:00] | If I save them… | 如果救了他们 |
[24:03] | I’d save myself. | 我也救了自己 |
[24:06] | Do you regret anything that you did today? | 今天做的事情你后悔吗 |
[24:13] | No. | 不 |
[24:17] | Then again, I don’t work for the FBI. | 还是那句话 我是不是调查局的人 |
[24:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:23] | You took an oath. | 你宣誓过 |
[24:25] | You made a promise to uphold the law. | 你承诺要效忠法律 |
[24:31] | When you cross that line, | 当你越过那条底线的时候 |
[24:32] | It always starts off with a small step. | 一步错步步错 |
[24:34] | Before you know it, you’re running as fast as you can | 在你觉察到之前 你一个劲地跑 |
[24:37] | In the wrong direction. | 却是南辕北辙 |
[24:38] | Just to justify what you started in the first place. | 只是为了证明你的初衷 |
[24:42] | These laws were written | 这些法律是一些 |
[24:43] | By much smarter men than me. | 比你我都聪明多的人编写的 |
[24:45] | And in the end, I know that these laws | 最后我知道这些法条 |
[24:48] | Have to be more important than the 15 people on the bus. | 一定得比公交上的15条人命重要 |
[24:51] | I know that’s right. | 在我心底 |
[24:52] | In my mind, | 我知道那是对的 |
[24:54] | I know that’s right. | 我知道那是对的 |
[24:57] | I just don’t think my heart could ever have lived with it. | 我只是认为我的心无法承受这些 |
[25:05] | I guess the only advice I can give you is… | 我想我能给你的唯一建议就是 |
[25:11] | Try to make choices that you can live with. | 去做那些你能承受的选择 |
[25:24] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[25:36] | Don’t say anything at all. | 那就什么都别说 |
[25:48] | Mr. Bauer, we really need to go. | 鲍尔先生 我们该走了 |
[26:24] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[26:25] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你下床来干什么 |
[26:33] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[26:36] | Olivia wouldn’t say until you got here. | 奥利维亚说你来了才肯说 |
[26:46] | You’ll understand when I tell you. | 当我说出口时你们会明白 |
[26:49] | It’s gonna be hard enough to say once. | 开口一次都足够艰难 |
[26:52] | I’m listening, Livy. | 说吧 利维 |
[26:55] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么了 |
[27:01] | Jonas Hodges. | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯 |
[27:06] | He’s dead because of me. | 他是因为我才死的 |
[27:08] | Oh, Livy, | 利维 |
[27:10] | Don’t tell me you were the one | 别告诉我 |
[27:12] | Who leaked the information. | 是你把消息泄露出去的 |
[27:14] | It’s worse than that. | 比那更糟 |
[27:17] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[27:19] | Talk to us. | 跟我们说 |
[27:26] | He killed Roger. | 他谋杀了罗杰 |
[27:32] | Hodges killed my brother. | 霍奇斯谋杀了我弟弟 |
[27:35] | And then you agreed to put him into witness protection. | 但你却同意让他加入证人保护计划 |
[27:39] | And the thought of him getting away | 一想到他会逃脱惩罚 |
[27:41] | Was too much for me. | 我就忍受不了 |
[27:49] | So I called Martin Collier. | 所以我打电话给马丁·柯里尔 |
[27:51] | He had once… | 他曾今 |
[27:54] | Told me he knew someone who could do this kind of thing. | 跟我说过他认识一些人可以做这类事 |
[28:00] | You’re saying… Collier hired someone | 你是说 柯里尔雇人 |
[28:03] | To kill Jonas Hodges? | 谋杀了乔纳斯·霍奇斯 |
[28:07] | No. | 不 |
[28:09] | I did. | 是我雇的 |
[28:13] | I tried calling it off, | 我叫停过 |
[28:15] | But it was too late, and everything was happening so fast. | 但是一切都太晚了 事情发生得太快 |
[28:18] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[28:20] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这些 |
[28:22] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[28:24] | He has a recording | 他有一份录音 |
[28:27] | Of my conversation with Martin. | 记录了我和马丁的谈话 |
[28:30] | He’s agreed not to turn it over to the attorney general. | 他同意不交给司法部长 |
[28:34] | He says he’ll respect whatever you decide to do with the evidence. | 他还说会尊重您的决定 证据任由您处置 |
[28:40] | Mom, say something. | 妈 说些话吧 |
[28:42] | How could you do this?! | 你怎么能这么做 |
[28:45] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[28:46] | How could you do something so stupid? | 你怎么能这么做如此愚蠢之事 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry– I tried to call it off, I swear! | 对不起 我发誓 我叫停过 |
[28:51] | It doesn’t matter, darling, it happened! | 那不重要 亲爱的 事已至此 |
[28:53] | For god’s sake, | 看在老天的份上 |
[28:54] | Allison, stop yelling at her. | 艾莉森 别再朝她吼叫了 |
[28:56] | Hodges killed our son. | 霍奇斯谋杀了我们的儿子 |
[28:59] | I know what he did. | 我知道是他干的 |
[29:01] | Then you know if anyone deserves to die, it’s him. | 所以如果有人该死 一定是他 |
[29:06] | All you should be thinking about now | 你现在该考虑的 |
[29:08] | Is how to protect our daughter. | 就是如何保护我们的女儿 |
[29:12] | Protect her? | 保护她 |
[29:14] | How? | 怎么保护 |
[29:16] | Destroy that recording. | 销毁证据 |
[29:18] | And cover up a murder? | 然后掩饰一桩谋杀案吗 |
[29:22] | Henry, I can’t just disregard the law! | 亨利 我不能无视法律啊 |
[29:25] | Allison, spare me your sanctimony. | 艾莉森 别假装神圣了 |
[29:28] | You’re Olivia’s mother. | 你是奥利维亚的母亲 |
[29:30] | I’m also the president of the United States. | 我也是美国的总统 |
[29:33] | And our family’s already paid a steep enough price for that. | 可我们家已经为此付出了沉重的代价 |
[29:40] | What are you saying, Henry? | 你在说什么啊 亨利 |
[29:43] | You know exactly what I’m saying. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[29:46] | Your job cost our son his life. | 你的工作葬送了我们的儿子 |
[29:51] | That is a cruel thing to say. | 这么说太残忍了 |
[29:56] | I couldn’t have done anything to prevent Roger’s death. | 我无法阻止罗杰遇害 |
[29:59] | But you can do something about this. | 但你能做些事来阻止这件事 |
[30:03] | For god’s sakes, Allison… | 看在老天的份上 艾莉森 |
[30:06] | We’ve already lost one child. | 我们已经失去了一个孩子 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry to interrupt, madam president, | 对不起打扰 总统阁下 |
[30:16] | But there’s some news from the bureau | 但是调查局有些消息过来 |
[30:18] | You need to hear. | 您需要听一下 |
[30:20] | Uh, good news. | 是好消息 |
[30:27] | I’ll be down in a moment, Tim. | 我一会过去 蒂姆 |
[30:32] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[30:39] | Go, Allison. | 去吧 艾莉森 |
[30:42] | But so help me… | 可你要答应我 |
[30:45] | Destroy that recording… | 毁掉那段录音 |
[30:47] | And save what’s left of this family. | 来保护这个家里仅剩的成员 |
[30:56] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:21] | Dad, what did I do? | 爸 我都做了些什么 |
[31:27] | We’re going to figure this out. | 我们会妥善处理 |
[31:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:34] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会妥善处理 |
[31:40] | He’s a high-value suspect– | 他是个重要嫌犯 |
[31:41] | Make sure you restrict access until I get there. | 在我赶去之前 确保封锁所有出口 |
[31:44] | Agent Walker’s bringing him back now. | 沃克探员正在带他返回 |
[31:46] | – What’s their ETA? – About ten minutes. | -他们什么时候到 -10分钟之内 |
[31:48] | I’ll be there in 20– | 我20分钟之内到 |
[31:49] | Have Wilson’s transfer papers in order by then. | 在那之前把威尔森的移交文件处理好 |
[31:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[31:54] | Excuse me, Chloe? | 克罗伊 打扰一下 |
[31:55] | I’ve got to work on Wilson’s transfer papers, | 我要去处理威尔森的移交文件 |
[31:58] | So we’re gonna have to schedule debriefing for later. | 所以我们晚些时候再汇报情况 |
[32:00] | I can come back later, or tomorrow. | 我可以晚点再来 明天也行 |
[32:03] | You staying in town? | 你住在城里吗 |
[32:04] | I want to be here for Jack. | 我想在这里帮杰克 |
[32:07] | I’d like to thank you for all the help you gave me today. | 我要谢谢你 你今天给了我很大帮助 |
[32:11] | Yeah, it was… interesting. | 是的 很有趣 |
[32:13] | Given what you have to work with, | 考虑到你得和别人共事 |
[32:15] | You’re doing a pretty good job. | 你做的很不错 |
[32:20] | I’ll take that as a compliment. Thank you. | 我把这句话当做表扬了 谢谢 |
[32:23] | Good. That’s what it was meant to be. | 很好 其实我就是那个意思 |
[32:59] | Because the pathogen was weaponized, | 因为病原体已经武器化了 |
[33:01] | The disease is at an advanced stage. | 你的病已经到了晚期 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry, Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 我很抱歉 |
[33:08] | All I can do is administer morphine, | 我所能做的只有给你注射吗啡 |
[33:10] | Which will induce a coma, but you won’t feel any pain. | 那会引起昏迷 但你不会感觉疼痛 |
[33:14] | No morphine. Not yet, please. | 不用吗啡 不用 拜托 |
[33:17] | Excuse me, Dr. Macer. Mr. Bauer has a visitor. | 打扰一下 梅瑟尔医生 有人来看鲍尔先生 |
[33:23] | Yeah, it’s all right. | 没事 |
[33:31] | He’ll see you now. | 他现在要见你 |
[33:38] | I’ll be outside. | 我就在外面 |
[33:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[33:52] | I was surprised to get your call. | 我很意外接到你的电话 |
[33:56] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[34:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:07] | I made so many mistakes. | 我犯了太多错误 |
[34:09] | And I always thought that I would have the time | 而且我总以为 我早晚会有时间 |
[34:12] | To correct them. | 亡羊补牢 |
[34:19] | You have the time. | 你有时间的 |
[34:20] | Right now. | 现在就可以 |
[34:25] | You don’t know what I’ve done. | 你不知道我做过什么 |
[34:30] | We live in complex times, Mr. Bauer. | 我们生活在复杂的世界里 鲍尔先生 |
[34:35] | Nothing is black and white. | 是非黑白没有明确的界限 |
[34:39] | But I do know this. | 可我知道 |
[34:41] | I see before me a man | 我看见我面前的这位男子 |
[34:44] | With all his flaws | 他既有缺点 |
[34:46] | And all his goodness. | 也有美德 |
[34:51] | Simply a man. | 只是一个人 |
[35:07] | Let us both forgive ourselves | 让我们一起宽恕我们自己吧 |
[35:09] | For all the wrongs that we have done. | 宽恕我们犯下的所有过错 |
[35:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:36] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[36:03] | Olivia, come and sit down. | 奥利维亚 过来坐 |
[36:05] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不行 |
[36:47] | I never imagined that this job would… | 我从没有想到 我的工作会 |
[36:52] | Would be so hard on both of you. | 会给你们两带来如此沉重的负担 |
[36:56] | I had no idea of the price this family would pay. | 我不知道这个家要付出怎样的代价 |
[37:02] | And for that, I am so sorry. | 对此 我很抱歉 |
[37:09] | But I have a sworn duty | 但是我宣誓过 我有责任 |
[37:12] | To enforce the constitution. | 严格执法 |
[37:18] | And failing to honor that oath…would be the worst kind of hypocrisy. | 如果不能履行誓言 那将是最不堪的虚伪 |
[37:22] | Olivia, I love you more than anything in this world | 奥利维亚 我爱你胜过世间万物 |
[37:27] | and I will do everything I can to help you through this… | 我会竭尽所能帮你渡过难关 |
[37:32] | but as president,this is what I have to do… | 但作为总统 我必须大义灭亲 |
[37:37] | no matter how much it breaks my heart. | 尽管这将会让我心碎欲绝 |
[37:43] | Agent Pierce will remand youto federal custody. | 皮尔斯探员会把你送交联邦政府羁押 |
[38:04] | Ma’am, I’m escorting you to the Justice Department… | 女士 我护送您去司法部 |
[38:10] | where you’ll be held until formal charges… | 在正式的指控提出之前 |
[38:13] | have been issued. | 您将待在那里 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[38:51] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[39:43] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[39:47] | – if you’d like to talk later… – No. | -要是你现在不想谈 -不 |
[39:57] | As much as I wanted to cover this up, | 虽然我很想息事宁人 |
[39:59] | I… I couldn’t. | 我 我不能那么做 |
[40:02] | You don’t have to explain yourself to me, madam president. | 你不必解释 总统阁下 |
[40:05] | I understand completely. | 我完全理解 |
[40:08] | Henry doesn’t. | 亨利不理解 |
[40:09] | He’ll come around. | 他会想通的 |
[40:13] | in time. | 迟早 |
[40:17] | I don’t think he will, Ethan. | 他不会的 伊桑 |
[40:23] | I really don’t. | 真的 |
[40:30] | I’ve lost my family. | 我失去了我的家庭 |
[40:35] | I’ve lost everyone. | 失去了所有人 |
[40:40] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[40:46] | Then you’ll take back your letter of resignation? | 那你愿意收回辞职信了吗 |
[40:50] | If you want me to. | 如果你希望的话 |
[40:53] | I do. | 我希望 |
[40:57] | I need your help, Ethan, | 我需要你的帮助 伊桑 |
[40:59] | and I need it now. | 现在就需要 |
[41:01] | The FBI has taken a man into custody. | 调查局抓到一个人 |
[41:05] | His name is Alan Wilson. | 名字是艾伦·威尔森 |
[41:36] | Woods is on his way to pick up Wilson, | 伍兹已经去提审威尔森了 |
[41:39] | And you need to sign the transfer documents. | 你需要签发移交文件 |
[41:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:52] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[41:54] | Get out of here, Janis. | 出去下 詹尼丝 |
[41:56] | – Excuse me? – I said get out of here. | -什么 -我说了出去 |
[41:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[41:59] | Get out. | 出去 |
[42:01] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不 |
[42:02] | I’m staying right here until Wilson is transferred. | 威尔森被移交前我不会走的 |
[42:04] | Fine. | 很好 |
[42:07] | What are you…? | 你在干什么 |
[42:10] | – What are you doing? – Put your hands over your head. | -你在干什么 -把手放在头上 |
[42:13] | I said do it now, Janis! | 我让你把手放在头上 詹尼丝 |
[42:15] | Secure your hands to that pole. | 把你的手拷在柱子上 |
[42:18] | – Now! – Okay, okay, okay. | -快 -好的好的 |
[42:20] | Just-just alm down, all right? Just… | 冷静下来 行吗 冷静 |
[42:22] | Renee, please don’t do this. | 蕾妮 别这么做 |
[42:25] | Please don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[42:28] | You’ve done your job. | 你做了分内事 |
[42:30] | You arrested him. | 你逮捕了他 |
[42:31] | Let the courts take it from here. | 剩下的让检察院来管吧 |
[42:33] | Stop this now… Before it’s too late. | 你现在收手 还为时不晚 |
[42:38] | Don’t throw away your career. | 别自毁前程 |
[42:39] | This is absolutely insane. | 你这么做简直疯了 |
[42:48] | Larry would not have wanted this. | 拉里肯定不想你这样 |
[42:53] | Don’t dishonor his death like this. | 不要让他蒙羞 |
[43:36] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[43:40] | I’m too late. | 我来晚了 |
[43:42] | No, he’s still alive, Kim. | 不 金 他还活着 |
[43:44] | We induced a coma to help | 我们让他昏迷 |
[43:45] | Ease him through the harsher symptoms. | 缓解愈加严重的症状带给他的痛苦 |
[43:49] | My name is Gohar. | 我叫高哈 |
[43:51] | I’m a friend. | 是他的朋友 |
[43:55] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[43:58] | We spent the last few minutes talking | 他昏迷前几分钟我和他谈过 |
[44:01] | And I can tell you he’s accepted what is happening. | 我可以告诉你 他已经接受了事实 |
[44:06] | Maybe he has. | 他是接受了 |
[44:09] | But I haven’t. | 但我还没有 |
[44:11] | The stem cell treatment that you told me about. | 你告诉我的那个干细胞疗法 |
[44:13] | Can we still do it? | 现在还能做吗 |
[44:14] | As I told you, it’s experimental | 我告诉过你 这种方法还处于实验阶段 |
[44:17] | And the odds of success are very low. | 而且成功率很低 |
[44:19] | Just tell me if it’s too late to try. | 你只要告诉我还来不来得及 |
[44:22] | No. | 来得及 |
[44:23] | Then I want to do it. | 那我要求这么做 |
[44:24] | The risks– | 但是 风险 |
[44:25] | I understand the risks. | 我知道有风险 |
[44:27] | And I know my father didn’t want me to take that chance, | 我也知道我的父亲不想我尝试救他 |
[44:29] | But it’s my choice now | 但现在是我自己的选择 |
[44:31] | And I made up my mind. | 我意已决 |
[44:41] | This is Sunny Macer. | 我是桑尼·梅瑟尔 |
[44:42] | I need immediate access to a surgical suite. | 我现在急需一套手术设备 |
[44:45] | Have Dr. Rosen call me right away. | 让罗森医生马上打给我 |
[45:21] | I’m sorry, daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[45:26] | But I’m not ready to let you go. | 但我不想让你离我而去 |