时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Previous on 24 | 反恐24小时 前情回顾 |
[00:18] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[00:19] | The hitter has someone on the inside. | 杀手有内应 |
[00:21] | Victor Aruz told me right before he died | 维克多·阿鲁兹临死前告诉我 |
[00:23] | That the assassin’s working with someone very close to president hassan. | 杀手有一个和哈桑很亲近的人做内应 |
[00:26] | Someone hacked into the U.N. Database | 有人非法入侵联合国的数据库 |
[00:28] | And downloaded security protocols, | 他们下载了网络安全协议 |
[00:29] | The schematics to the U.N, and hassan’s personal itinerary. | 联合国大厦平面图 和哈森的日程安排 |
[00:33] | Did you get a name? | 你找到名字了吗 |
[00:34] | The computer’s owner is listed as | 电脑主人登记的名字是 |
[00:36] | Meredith Michelle Reed. She’s a reporter. | 梅雷迪思·米歇尔·里德 她是个记者 |
[00:38] | Applied for security clearance at the U.N. | 在联合国申请了安全许可证 |
[00:39] | We got a match. | 有匹配上的 |
[00:40] | Move back! | 后退 |
[00:42] | Mr. President, you need to come with us. | 总统阁下 请跟我们来 |
[00:44] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[00:46] | I can’t believe she’s part of this. | 我不敢相信她也参与其中 |
[00:50] | If this affair becomes public,it will destroy your credibility | 你们的事被公之于众 会让你身败名裂 |
[00:52] | And everything that you’ve worked for. | 并且你所有的努力都将付诸东流 |
[00:54] | I just spoke to my brother. | 我刚和我哥哥谈了 |
[00:55] | I told him to deny the affair. | 我让他否认与女记者有染 |
[00:56] | The reporter’s claims need to be discredited. | 必须扰乱视听 让记者说的话不为人所信 |
[00:59] | CTU needs to continue to think she’s my contact on the inside. | 反恐小组必须坚信她是我的内应 |
[01:03] | We might have the wrong person. | 我们可能找错人了 |
[01:05] | We’ve been scanning through the traffic cam footage | 我们浏览了电子眼拍摄的图像 |
[01:06] | From outside Meredith Reed’s apartment building. | 图像是梅雷迪思·里德公寓外拍摄的 |
[01:08] | This man was going into the service entrance. | 这个男人正从便门进去 |
[01:10] | What if he went through her apartment | 如果是他闯进她的公寓 |
[01:12] | And used her laptop to break into the servers? | 用她的电脑入侵了服务器呢 |
[01:14] | He hailed a cab when he left. | 他离开时叫了辆出租 |
[01:16] | See the medallion? Call the cab company. | 看到图案了吗 打给那家计程车公司 |
[01:18] | Find out where it went. | 查出它去了哪 |
[01:23] | Hands in the air now! | 举起手来 |
[01:25] | Against the wall! | 贴墙站好 |
[01:27] | Chloe tracked the man in the surveillance photo to a second location. | 克罗伊在别处发现了监控录像里那个人 |
[01:30] | We didn’t think you’d follow through with an investigation. | 我们认为你不会跟踪调查 |
[01:31] | So you had no choice except to steal weapons from the armory. | 所以你别无选择只能从军械库偷武器吗 |
[01:34] | Would you have followed through with this investigation if I’d ask? | 如果我向你申请 你会跟踪调查吗 |
[01:36] | I’m not debating this anymore. | 我不会再跟你讨论这个问题 |
[01:37] | You want to waste your time chasing ghosts, | 你想浪费时间追踪亡灵吗 |
[01:39] | knock yourself out. | 随你的便 |
[01:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:42] | “Dana Walsh,” I like that. | 黛娜·沃什 我喜欢这个名字 |
[01:45] | I told you to stop calling me. | 我告诉过你别再打给我了 |
[01:47] | Yeah, I know what you told me, Jenny. | 我知道你说了什么 珍妮 |
[01:49] | You must be mistaking me for someone else. | 我想你打错电话了 |
[01:51] | That’s funny ’cause you sound a lot like this girl | 真有趣 你说话像极了那个我在盐泉城 |
[01:53] | I used to know from rock springs named Jenny Scott. | 认识的的女孩珍妮·斯科特 |
[01:56] | – Hey,Mike,What’s going on? – Mind if I come in? | -你好啊 迈克 有事吗 -我能进来吗 |
[02:01] | Oh, Mikey. | 迈克 |
[02:03] | Call captain Ravello. | 现在给罗瓦诺队长打电话 |
[02:05] | Tell him you’re sick and I’m filling in for you. | 跟他说你病了 由我替你的班 |
[02:07] | Now listen, you son of a bitch, there’s no way… | 听着 混蛋 你不能… |
[02:10] | What’s the matter with you?! | 你出什么毛病了 |
[02:11] | Next time I won’t miss the bone. | 下一回 我可不会手下留情 |
[02:16] | Make the call. | 快打电话 |
[02:25] | This is Hastings. | 我是黑斯廷斯 |
[02:27] | Tell me you’ve gotten something out of | 告诉我你已经得到 |
[02:28] | That reporter you arrested. | 被捕那记者的供词了 |
[02:29] | No, sir, I’m continuing to press her, | 还没有 长官 我一直给她施压 |
[02:31] | But she’s maintaining her innocence. | 可她坚持自称无辜 |
[02:32] | She’s a co-conspirator in an assassination plot. | 她是暗杀同谋 |
[02:33] | Of course she’s gonna deny it. | 当然会否认 |
[02:34] | Listen, I need to tell the president we’re making progress | 听着 我得告诉总统解除威胁 |
[02:37] | Toward averting this threat. | 我们已经有了进展 |
[02:38] | Sir, right now our only course is | 长官 我们现在只能 |
[02:40] | To go after Meredith Reed with the evidence we have in hand. | 根据现有证据 继续死咬梅雷迪斯·里德 |
[02:42] | Our top analyst is decrypting a file | 我们最好的分析师正在破解 |
[02:43] | We obtained from her laptop. | 她笔记本电脑里的文件 |
[02:45] | We’re hoping it provides the intel we need | 我们希望能从中得到 |
[02:47] | About the assassin she’s working with. | 她同谋杀手的信息 |
[02:48] | Well, it better provide something | 最好能有所收获 |
[02:49] | Because if your people failed ,and president Hasson is killed, | 如果你的人办事不利 哈桑总统遇刺 |
[02:51] | His peace process dies with him. | 和平进程也将胎死腹中 |
[02:54] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[02:55] | I understand your concern, Mr. Weiss. | 我理解你的担忧 维斯先生 |
[02:56] | But I assure you we’re on top of the situation. | 但我保证 我们已经掌控了局势 |
[02:59] | I’ve dispatched tactical personnel | 我已调集全体人员 |
[03:01] | To liaise with U.N. Security Forces | 和联合国安全部队合作 |
[03:03] | And stepped up the alert with NYPD at the perimeter. | 并下令范围内的纽约警察加强警戒等级 |
[03:05] | Fine. I’ll have that to tell her at least. | 好吧 至少我对她有个交代了 |
[03:07] | Let me know when that file is decrypted. | 破解了文件再通知我 |
[03:22] | Dana, you got a minute? | 黛娜 你有时间吗 |
[03:24] | I thought you were on your way to the U.N. | 我以为你去联合国大厦了 |
[03:26] | I am. What’s the status on that file decryption? | 我正要出发 文件破译的怎么样了 |
[03:28] | We I.D.’d the cipher. | 我们查明了密码种类 |
[03:29] | It’s a standard Issacs-Adler algorithm. | 这是个典型的艾萨克·阿德勒算法 |
[03:31] | Requires a 12-character decryption key to unlock the data. | 需要12位密码来解锁数据库 |
[03:34] | The search cycle has identified two characters already. | 搜索循环已经确定了2个 |
[03:37] | Should have the rest in 30 or 40 minutes. | 还要30到40分钟 |
[03:40] | Why do you ask? | 问这个干嘛 |
[03:41] | Jack Bauer just caused a big scene with Hastings. | 杰克·鲍尔刚和黑斯廷斯发生了点争执 |
[03:44] | He thinks Meredith Reed may have been framed. | 他觉得梅雷迪斯·里德是被冤枉的 |
[03:47] | He must have gotten that from Chloe. | 他一定是从克洛伊那得到这个结论的 |
[03:51] | I thought that she’d dropped it. | 我以为她放弃这个任务了 |
[03:52] | Apparently not. | 很明显没有 |
[03:53] | She has surveillance of someone exiting Reed’s apartment building. | 她监视到有人从里德的公寓里出来 |
[03:56] | Jack thinks this same person | 杰克认为可能这个人 |
[03:57] | May have planted the encrypted file On Reed’s computer. | 在里德的电脑里植入了加密文件 |
[03:58] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[04:00] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[04:02] | If that evidence was planted, | 如果证据是被植入的 |
[04:03] | The file you’re decrypting is irrelevant at best, | 那你解密的文件往好了说是无关紧要 |
[04:06] | And at worst a misdirection. | 往坏了说可能是个误导 |
[04:07] | Cole, I traced the U.N. Breach to Reed myself. | 科尔 是我从联合国网络缺口找到的里德 |
[04:11] | The biometric scans of her interrogation all indicate that she’s withholding. | 审讯时的生物特征扫描都显示她有问题 |
[04:14] | I just don’t see a frame here. | 我看不出她是被冤枉的 |
[04:16] | I hope you’re right | 我希望你是对的 |
[04:17] | Because Jack’s going after this guy on his own. | 因为杰克要单枪匹马去调查这个人了 |
[04:20] | Hastings assigned that? | 是黑斯廷斯安排的吗 |
[04:21] | Not exactly. | 算不上 |
[04:23] | Agent Ortiz? We need to move out, sir. | 奥迪斯探员 我们得出发了 |
[04:25] | – Be careful.- Don’t worry. | -小心点 -别担心 |
[04:36] | Okay, I’m at the corner of Broadway and west 23rd in Queens. | 我在皇后区百老汇23号西大街拐角 |
[04:38] | Any location on the suspect? | 知道嫌犯可能在哪吗 |
[04:41] | Negative. I talked to the cab driver directly. | 没有 我和出租车司机谈了 |
[04:43] | All he remembers is dropping the fare at the corner. | 他只记得把乘客放在拐角了 |
[04:45] | Nothing shows up in the aerial archives. | 空中监控记录里也没有 |
[04:47] | Chloe, I need something to go on. | 克洛伊 我需要更多的线索 |
[04:49] | I know. I’ve been searching for private security cameras in the area. | 我知道 我在查看此地的私人监控录像 |
[04:51] | Not all of them are registered. | 有些没有登记 |
[04:52] | Without the serial numbers, I don’t have access to them. | 没有序列号 我就不能接入查看 |
[04:54] | Okay, I’m gonna get out and look around on foot. | 好的 我现在出去自己查查看 |
[04:56] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. Stay on the line. | 希望有好运降临 别挂电话 |
[05:02] | It’s all right, Mags. | 没事的 玛姬 |
[05:04] | It’s gonna be okay, right? | 一切都会好的 |
[05:05] | Keep your hand on the table where I can see it. | 把手放到桌上我能看到的地方 |
[05:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[05:21] | You’re not a cop. | 你不是警察 |
[05:24] | How did you manage to fool everybody, Mikey, | 迈克 你是怎么骗过那么多人的 |
[05:25] | Or whatever the hell your name is? | 不管你他妈真名到底叫什么 |
[05:31] | Talk to me, | 说话啊 |
[05:32] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[05:35] | No! | 不要 |
[05:49] | Look, i don’t want to hurt you, Jim, or Maggie. | 我不想伤害吉姆你或者玛姬 |
[05:56] | I am just doing my job. | 我只是照章办事 |
[06:05] | This is the captain calling back | 是队长打来的电话 |
[06:10] | Just say what I told you to say. | 按我之前教你的说 |
[06:13] | Please don’t make me do anything I don’t want to do.okay? | 不要逼我做情非得已的事 好吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:25] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:26] | Koernig, captain Ravello. | 凯尼格 我是罗瓦诺队长 |
[06:27] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[06:28] | Uh, yeah, captain, | 你好 队长 |
[06:29] | Sorry to drop this on you last-minute. | 抱歉最后一刻才告诉你 |
[06:33] | I just came down with some kind of bug. | 我被某种病菌感染了 |
[06:34] | I got to take a sick leave. | 我得请个病假 |
[06:36] | You could have told me earlier,Jim. | 你该早点告诉我的 吉姆 |
[06:37] | You’re due at the U.N. in 20. | 20分钟后就到你在联合国大楼的班了 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I know. It’s okay. | 对 我知道 没事了 |
[06:40] | I asked Mike Farmer to cover my shift for me. | 我让迈克·法莫尔替我值班 |
[06:42] | Farmer’s already on in the morning. | 法莫尔今早值过班了 |
[06:44] | He said he doesn’t mind working a double. | 他说不介意和我换班 |
[06:46] | I guess he could use the time-and-a-half. | 我猜这样的早晚班对他不成问题 |
[06:47] | Anyway, I already told him he could use the bike | 而且我已经告诉他 |
[06:50] | That I pulled from the motor pool. | 可以用我停在车库旁的车子 |
[06:51] | All right, sergeant. | 知道了 中士 |
[06:52] | I’ll take care of the paperwork. Look, you tell Mike | 我会调整记录的 告诉迈克 |
[06:55] | To get his butt to midtown. You got that? | 让他去市中心巡逻 听清楚吗 |
[06:57] | Get better, will ya? | 快点康复 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | You did well. | 干得不错 |
[07:09] | I did what you wanted me to do, all right, so… | 我按你说的做了 那么 |
[07:14] | Do what you got to do | 做你要做的事 |
[07:16] | And leave us alone. | 放过我们 |
[07:23] | We’re not gonna make any trouble for you. | 我们不会找你麻烦的 |
[07:34] | – You still there? -Jack, go ahead. | -还在听吗 -杰克 继续说 |
[07:37] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等别挂 |
[07:39] | Okay, I got two security cameras overlooking | 我在公园看见了两个监控摄像头 |
[07:40] | The park, one pointing straight at the corner. | 其中一个可以监控到大街拐角处 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna get you the serial numbers. | 我去给你弄序列号了 |
[07:47] | Hey, man, what you doing? | 嘿 伙计 想干嘛 |
[07:50] | Chloe, I got to get back to you. | 克罗伊 我等下再打给你 |
[07:52] | What’s up? You lost, man? | 怎么了 迷路了吗 伙计 |
[07:54] | Actually, I am. | 是的 的确 |
[07:55] | I’m looking for a friend of mine. | 我在找我一个朋友 |
[07:56] | Well, unless you a cop, I suggest look somewhere else | 如果你是条子 我看你还是去别处看看吧 |
[07:59] | Cuz this is our court. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[08:00] | We don’t like strangers on it. | 我们讨厌陌生人 |
[08:02] | I ain’t a cop and I’m not looking for a problem. | 我不是条子 也不是来找麻烦的 |
[08:04] | My friend was let off on that corner | 我朋友在那个转角处不见了 |
[08:05] | By a cab 20-25 minutes ago. | 20到25分钟前开车经过这里 |
[08:07] | I guess you didn’t hear what I’m saying, did you? | 我想你没在听我说话 对吗 |
[08:16] | I’ve got a hundred bucks | 我这有100块钱 |
[08:17] | Anybody can tell me who have seen this guy? | 有人看见过这家伙吗 |
[08:19] | Anybody? | 有吗 |
[08:25] | I seen him. | 我见过他 |
[08:25] | Yo, shut up, Jay! | 喂 闭嘴 杰 |
[08:27] | What was he wearing? | 他穿着什么样衣服 |
[08:29] | Green coat, black shirt. | 绿外套 黑衬衫 |
[08:30] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[08:32] | That light blue house over there across the street | 街对面那座浅蓝色的房子 |
[08:33] | I seen him go upstairs that house | 我看到他上去了 |
[08:35] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我很确定 |
[08:47] | Yo, man, what you doing, Jay?! | 嘿 你干嘛呢 杰 |
[08:48] | You don’t even know what’s going down. | 你根本不知道是怎么回事 |
[08:49] | Man, I don’t know about you, | 伙计 我不知道你怎么回事 |
[08:50] | but I got a hundred dollars. | 但我挣了100块钱 |
[08:51] | It’s your play. Let’s go. | 这是你的场子 我们走 |
[08:52] | Man, I’m about to take that hundred dollars. | 伙计 我也想要那100块钱的 |
[08:54] | Give me the ball, man. | 给我球 伙计 |
[10:32] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[10:36] | Hello? Jack? | 喂 杰克 |
[10:38] | Got a call from one of your neighbors. | 你邻居报警说你家出事了 |
[10:41] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[10:43] | Hello, Jack? | 喂 杰克 |
[10:46] | Jack, what’s happening? | 怎么了 杰克 |
[10:48] | Are you there…? | 你在听吗 |
[10:53] | Put the weapon down now. Do it. | 放下武器 快 |
[10:55] | My name is Jack Bauer. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:57] | I’m working on behalf of CTU. | 我在为反恐小组工作 |
[10:58] | I’m investigating a threat to the peace conference at the UN. | 我在查一起威胁联合国和平会谈的案件 |
[11:00] | If that’s true, drop your weapon. | 如果是真的 放下你的武器 |
[11:02] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:02] | The man I’m pursuing killed two people in this house. | 我在追踪身背后这栋房子里两起命案的凶手 |
[11:04] | If I lower this weapon, I’ll be sidelined. | 如果没有武器 我就没法抓住他 |
[11:06] | That can’t happen. | 所以我不能那样做 |
[11:11] | What are you doing? He’s down. | 你干什么 他已经被击倒了 |
[11:12] | Son of a bitch is a cop killer. | 这个混蛋杀了个警察 |
[11:15] | John, stop! | 住手 约翰 |
[11:16] | We got to call this in. | 我们得向上级报告这事 |
[11:17] | Not yet we don’t. | 现在还不能 |
[11:22] | Help me get him in! | 帮我把他拖进去 |
[11:24] | Come on! help me get him in! | 快帮我把他拖进去 |
[11:45] | So where are we? | 进展得如何 |
[11:47] | As of right now, we’ve got half the decryption key. | 我们刚破译了一半密码 |
[11:49] | That’s all? | 就这些吗 |
[11:50] | Can’t we accelerate the program? | 就不能再加快点速度 |
[11:52] | It’s already running at capacity, sir. | 头儿 我们已经竭尽所能了 |
[11:53] | Mr. Hastings. Sir, we just found this | 黑斯廷斯先生 我们在 |
[11:55] | Among Meredith Reed’s personal effects. | 梅雷迪思·里德的私人物品里找到这个 |
[11:57] | It’s a dedicated key card, United Nations issue. | 这是个专用密码卡 由联合国授予使用 |
[11:59] | Issued to who? | 授权给谁的 |
[12:00] | President Hassan and his family. | 哈桑总统和他的家人 |
[12:02] | It accesses their private residence. | 这是他们私人住宅的密钥卡 |
[12:04] | We got her. | 抓到她把柄了 |
[12:08] | Dana Walsh. | 我是黛娜·沃什 |
[12:09] | Ms. Walsh, this is security at perimeter gate 9. | 沃什女士 我是9号门的警卫长 |
[12:11] | You have a visitor. | 你有客人来访 |
[12:13] | A visitor? | 访客 |
[12:14] | A Mr. Kevin Wade. | 一位自称凯文·韦德的先生 |
[12:16] | Says he’s a friend of yours. | 说是你的朋友 |
[12:27] | Ms. Walsh? | 沃什女士 |
[12:30] | Tell him I’ll be right there. | 告诉他我马上就来 |
[13:17] | So this, uh… this CTU– | 这里就是反恐小组 |
[13:20] | Some kind of government deal, huh? | 某种政府机构 对吧 |
[13:22] | Law enforcement? | 执法部门 |
[13:23] | Ms.Walsh is on her way | 沃什女士已经过来了 |
[13:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Hey,Dana.Look at you, all pressed and pretty. | 黛娜 瞧你 多么的端庄美丽 |
[13:47] | I think I like you as a blonde. | 我还是喜欢你随意性感的样子 |
[13:48] | What are you doing here?I thought I told you to leave me alone. | 你来做什么 我告诉过你别再骚扰我了 |
[13:52] | And I told you not to hang up on me, Jenny. | 我也记得我叫你别挂电话 珍妮 |
[13:54] | Don’t call me that name. | 别那么叫我 |
[13:57] | Oh, you-you…you want me to play along? | 你要和我玩花样是吧 |
[14:00] | Okay, I’ll play along. | 好吧 那就来玩玩吧 |
[14:01] | But I’m not going to let you pretend that you don’t know me. | 但我不会让你假装不认识我 |
[14:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:08] | You found me, so now what? | 既然你找到我了 你想怎样 |
[14:11] | You think we’re just going to pick up where we left off? | 你觉得我们就会重归旧好 |
[14:14] | Why not? | 为何不呢 |
[14:16] | We had a good thing going. | 我们过去多美好 |
[14:18] | No. | 不 |
[14:19] | No, we didn’t. | 我们才没有 |
[14:20] | I was naive, and I let myself be taken in by you. | 我当时很天真 上了你的当 |
[14:23] | – I am not that person anymore. – Yeah? | -我已经不是以前的我了 -是吗 |
[14:30] | CTU. | 反恐小组 |
[14:32] | Senior Data Analyst. | 高级数据分析师 |
[14:34] | Well, sounds like an important job. | 听起来身居要职啊 |
[14:37] | I’m thinking you always were the smart one. | 你一直就很聪明 |
[14:41] | How the hell did you pull this off? | 你究竟是怎么赢得了今天的一切 |
[14:43] | What, you steal a dead girl’s birth certificate or something? | 是不是偷了哪个死去女孩的出生证明 |
[14:45] | Look, I have money. | 听着 我有点钱 |
[14:47] | Not a lot, but some. | 虽然不多 但是还凑合 |
[14:50] | If that’s what it’ll take. | 如果这是你想要的 |
[14:53] | If you really still care about me, | 如果你仍然还在意我 |
[14:57] | you’ll leave me alone. | 就别再来打扰我了 |
[15:03] | Say my name. | 喊我的名字 |
[15:05] | What? | 什么 |
[15:08] | If you’re gonna beg, | 如果你要乞求我 |
[15:11] | I want to hear you say my name. | 我想听到你喊我的名字 |
[15:13] | Just like you used to. | 就像你过去那样叫我 |
[15:20] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[15:22] | Say, “Please, Kevin.” | 说 求求你 凯文 |
[15:28] | Please… Kevin. | 求求你 凯文 |
[15:32] | There’s my bad girl. | 这才是我的坏女孩 |
[15:33] | Damn it! What do you want from me?! | 该死 你到底想从我身上得到什么 |
[15:35] | A place to crash for starters. | 一个新来者的容身之地 |
[15:37] | I’m getting a little tired of living out of the van. | 我厌倦了睡货车里的生活 |
[15:39] | No, that is not gonna happen. | 不行 这绝不可能 |
[15:40] | Yeah? Well, now you don’t want me… | 是吗 好吧 你不想让我 |
[15:44] | to tell everyone you work with | 告诉你的所有同事 |
[15:46] | your little secret now, do you? | 你的小秘密 对吧 |
[15:48] | You see, I don’t want to do that. | 你知道 我也不想那么做 |
[15:51] | Come on. | 好了 |
[15:53] | It’ll be fun having me around. | 和我一起还是很好玩的 |
[15:54] | It’ll be just like old times. | 就像我们昔日的快乐时光 |
[15:57] | You’ll come home… | 你回到家 |
[16:01] | …and we’ll catch up. | 我们再叙旧 |
[16:06] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[16:12] | You can stay the night. | 你今晚可以留下来 |
[16:16] | I want you out tomorrow. | 明天就给我走 |
[16:23] | Whatever you say. | 随你的便 |
[16:26] | Do you want my address? | 不要我的地址吗 |
[16:30] | I already got it. | 我已经知道了 |
[16:46] | I’m going to ask you again, Ms. Reed, | 我再问你一次 里德小姐 |
[16:50] | and this time I want an answer. | 这一次我想要一个答案 |
[16:53] | Now we know that this key card was issued to President Hassan | 这电子房卡是给哈桑总统 |
[16:56] | and his family at the U.N. | 以及他在联合国大楼的家人 |
[16:58] | I want to know | 我只想知道 |
[17:00] | where you got it. | 你是怎么弄到手的 |
[17:01] | I’m not saying another word until my attorney gets here. | 我的律师没来之前 我有权保持沉默 |
[17:03] | You’re already looking at a life sentence | 面对你的已经是联邦监狱 |
[17:06] | in a federal penitentiary. | 的无期徒刑了 |
[17:07] | So if this plot succeeds | 如果他们阴谋得逞 |
[17:08] | and Hassan dies, | 哈桑总统死了 |
[17:09] | I promise you the death penalty. | 我保证你是死刑 |
[17:13] | If you give me the name of the assassin, | 但如果你给我暗杀者的名字 |
[17:15] | maybe we can cut a deal. | 也许我们可以达成协议 |
[17:17] | I told you I don’t know anything. | 我告诉过你我什么也不知道 |
[17:20] | You know who you stole his key card from. | 你总知道是从谁手里偷的吧 |
[17:22] | I didn’t steal it. | 我没偷 |
[17:23] | Then you manufactured it, cloned it somehow! | 你偷了以后 再复制了一张卡 |
[17:25] | No. | 我没有 |
[17:26] | And used it to gain access | 然后用它得到了 |
[17:27] | – to the U.N. security data. I, I… | -联合国安全数据库的访问许可 -我… |
[17:29] | Where did you get it?! Tell me! | 你到底从哪拿到的 快说 |
[17:30] | He gave it to me. | 他给我的 |
[17:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:35] | Who?! | 到底是谁 |
[17:36] | Omar. | 奥马 |
[17:41] | Omar gave it to me. | 奥马给我的 |
[17:43] | President Hassan? | 哈桑总统 |
[17:45] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么会这么做 |
[17:49] | So I could have access to his private residence | 因为这样我就可以进出他的私人住处了 |
[17:52] | when he wanted to be alone with me. | 他想和我单独在一起 |
[17:55] | You really expect me to believe | 你真的觉得我会相信 |
[17:56] | that you’re involved with him? | 你和他有染吗 |
[17:58] | Believe what you want. It’s the truth. | 爱信不信 这就是真相 |
[18:03] | This is Hastings. | 我是黑斯廷斯 |
[18:05] | Put me through to Rob Weiss at the U.N. | 给我接通联合国的罗伯·维斯 |
[18:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:09] | I need to speak with President Taylor | 我需要和泰勒总统谈谈 |
[18:11] | to get permission to talk with Omar Hassan. | 取得和奥马·哈桑对话的许可 |
[18:13] | Now if there’s something you want to say to me, Ms. Reed, | 如果你还有什么对我没说完的 里德小姐 |
[18:16] | now is the time to say it. | 得抓紧了 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry, Mr. Hastings. | 抱歉 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[18:20] | Mr. Weiss is in a closed session, | 维斯先生正在召开内部会议 |
[18:21] | but they’re expecting to break shortly. | 不过很快他们会稍作休息 |
[18:23] | All right, just relay the message | 好吧 给他留言 |
[18:25] | to have him call me back as soon as he can. | 告诉他尽快回复我 |
[18:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[18:29] | Looks like you have a bit more time | 看来你又多了一点时间 |
[18:31] | to reconsider your story. | 来重新考虑你的故事 |
[18:35] | You let me know when you’re ready to change it. | 你考虑好了就告诉我 |
[18:49] | Mr. Hastings, I need your help. | 黑斯廷斯先生 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:50] | I’ve lost contact with Jack. | 我和杰克失去了联系 |
[18:52] | He called me 15 minutes ago. | 他15分钟之前给我打过电话 |
[18:53] | We got cut off. | 然后通讯中断 |
[18:54] | I haven’t been able to reach him since. | 接着就失去了联系 |
[18:55] | This is your operation, Chloe– yours and Bauer’s. | 这是你的问题 克罗伊 你和杰克的问题 |
[18:58] | I don’t see why this should be my concern. | 这不属于我负责范畴之内 |
[18:59] | He could be in some kind of trouble. | 他可能遇到麻烦了 |
[19:01] | You need to send for backup. | 你得给他后援 |
[19:02] | Even if I wanted to, we don’t have the manpower. | 即便是我想给他后援 我们人手也不够 |
[19:04] | I dispatched all field personnel to the U.N. | 我把所有的外勤人员都派去联合国大楼了 |
[19:06] | for Hassan’s protection. | 去保障哈桑的安全 |
[19:07] | I watched the interrogation. | 我看了里德的审讯过程 |
[19:08] | I heard what Reed said about her affair with Hassan. | 我听到她说她和哈桑有外遇 |
[19:10] | If that’s true, it supports our idea that she was framed. | 如果真是那样 就说明她有可能是被人陷害 |
[19:12] | And how do you figure that? | 你为什么这样认为 |
[19:13] | Because it explains why | 因为如此一来就可以解释 |
[19:15] | the biometrics registered her deception, | 为什么身份识别鉴定出她有问题 |
[19:16] | and why the real insider | 而在哈桑代表团里的真正内鬼 |
[19:18] | within Hassan’s camp chose her to divert our investigation. | 就可以接近她并利用她来转移我们的注意力 |
[19:20] | Reed is lying. | 里德在撒谎 |
[19:22] | There is no affair. | 没有外遇这回事 |
[19:23] | But what if there is? | 但如果真的有呢 |
[19:26] | If President Hassan corroborates Reed’s claim, | 如果哈桑总统承认了里德的证词 |
[19:28] | will you consider sending units to find Jack? | 那你是不是会考虑派人去找杰克 |
[19:30] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | Just so you can hear for yourself, | 这样才能让你死心 |
[19:33] | I’ll have someone alert you | 哈桑给我电话回复的时候 |
[19:35] | when Hassan calls me back. Is that good enough? | 我会叫人喊你 够了吗 |
[19:37] | No, but it’s better than nothing. | 不够 但是总比什么都不做强 |
[19:49] | That couple you murdered upstairs were friends of mine, dirtbag. | 你在楼上杀的那对夫妇是我的朋友 你这脏狗 |
[19:53] | Good people. | 他们是好人 |
[19:54] | Mazoni, you can’t do this. | 马佐尼 你不能这样做 |
[19:55] | No, what I can’t do | 不 我不能做的是 |
[19:56] | is watch another creep like this walk on a technicality, | 眼看着又一个混蛋钻空逃过法律的惩罚 |
[19:59] | or because some lawyer didn’t file the right papers to the right clerk. | 或者是律师没有给法庭书记员正确的文件 |
[20:03] | – John. – I’ve seen it happen more times than I can count. | -约翰 -这样的事情我见得太多 |
[20:06] | You’re new here, Phil. You don’t know. | 你是新手 菲尔 你不明白 |
[20:07] | Wait till you spend 15 years of your life | 等你干了15年 |
[20:09] | grinding your teeth in this job. | 目睹无数的不公正后 |
[20:10] | You talk to me then. | 再跟我这么说 |
[20:13] | What about that thing he said? | 那他说的那件事呢? |
[20:14] | About him working with CTU. | 他说他是反恐小组的人 |
[20:16] | Did we find credentials on him? | 他身上有证件吗 |
[20:17] | – No – That’s because he is a lying piece of garbage. | -没有 -那是因为他是个混账的骗子 |
[20:22] | This was a home invasion robbery. | 这是入室抢劫 |
[20:24] | Where nothing was taken. | 可什么都没偷走 |
[20:25] | Because we showed up! | 因为我们来了 |
[20:27] | Look, you got a problem with what I’m doing here, Phil? | 你对我的做法有意见吗 菲尔 |
[20:29] | Then go upstairs and wait till I’m finished. | 那就上楼去等我做完再下来 |
[20:32] | Go. Now. | 滚 现在 |
[20:37] | And remember, you don’t call this in | 听着 在我没叫你之前 |
[20:39] | until I say you so. | 别下来 |
[20:40] | You stick to the story. | 你给我记住 |
[20:41] | He was resisting arrest. | 他是拘捕 |
[20:43] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[20:46] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[20:49] | Just, uh… | 只是 |
[20:51] | Don’t kill him. | 别把他弄死了 |
[20:53] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[20:57] | Hey, Farmer, what are you doing here? | 嘿 法莫尔 在做什么 |
[21:00] | Koernig called in sick, stomach thing | 凯尼格请假了 肚子不舒服 |
[21:02] | No kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[21:03] | I talked to him this morning. He was feeling fine. | 我早上才给他打电话 听上去没事 |
[21:05] | Probably a few too many at lunch. | 可能中午吃太多了 |
[21:07] | Continue to receive real-time updates here at the UN | 陆续收到联合国大楼传来的及时更新 |
[21:10] | CTU is confirming the link | 反恐小组已经确认 |
[21:11] | between the stinger missile attack | 防空导弹袭击 |
[21:13] | and the assassination plot against president Hassan. | 和哈桑总统暗杀行动相关 |
[21:16] | In response, we’re gonna push the traffic perimeter out | 所以 我们再增加六个街区的双向交通管制 |
[21:18] | another six blocks and close the queensboro bridge | 同时关闭皇后区大桥 |
[21:21] | in both directions until noon tomorrow. | 直到明天中午 |
[21:23] | Now, roadblock assignments are on pages two and three | 设置路障的任务安排 |
[21:25] | of your briefing packets. | 在简报的第二和第三页 |
[21:26] | Go ahead and double-check those now. | 马上查看 |
[21:29] | CTU has also arrested an individual inside the U.N. | 反恐小组已经在联合国大楼 |
[21:32] | who we believe is a part of the plot. | 逮捕了一名与暗杀行动相关的疑犯 |
[21:34] | Hopefully, this will yield some information | 但愿这会让我们得到 |
[21:36] | about the assassin himself. | 关于暗杀者的更多信息 |
[21:38] | Until then, we have to assume that he could strike at any time | 在那之前 我们必须假设暗杀者会随时行动 |
[21:41] | and will stop at nothing to achieve his objective. | 并会不惜一切代价达成他的目标 |
[21:44] | He’s already killed five people that we know of, | 他已经杀了5个人 |
[21:46] | including two CTU agents. | 包括两名反恐小组探员 |
[21:49] | Whoever he is, he’s a professional, | 不管他是谁 他很专业 |
[21:52] | which means everyone is to be on high alert at all times. | 所以大家这次要极其警惕 |
[21:55] | History is happening upstairs, people. | 历史正在楼上发生 |
[21:59] | And it’s on our watch. | 而这正是我们义不容辞的 |
[22:16] | Our position remains unchanged, Madam President. | 我们的立场不变 总统阁下 |
[22:19] | We will not allow NATO to transit supplies | 我们不会允许北约通过我们的领土 |
[22:22] | to Afghanistan through our territory. | 向阿富汗运送物资 |
[22:24] | What about non-military supplies? | 那么非军用物资呢 |
[22:26] | It is our belief that any NATO deployment in the region, | 我们认为该地区内北约的任何部署 |
[22:30] | military or otherwise, | 无论军事与否 |
[22:31] | will lead to more extremism, not less. | 都会导致更多极端主义 |
[22:41] | Mr. President… | 总统阁下 |
[22:42] | Uh, my director of counterterrorism here in New York | 我的反恐总指挥正在纽约 |
[22:45] | is requesting to speak to you on the phone. | 他要求和你通话 |
[22:48] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[22:49] | It’s relating to the reporter who was arrested earlier. | 这与之前被捕的记者有关 |
[22:53] | Mr. Weiss will escort you to the conference room. | 维斯先生会陪同你去会议室 |
[22:57] | That is unless you have any objections. | 除非你有其他反对意见 |
[23:00] | No, not at all. | 不 我去 |
[23:02] | This way, Mr. President. | 这边走 总统阁下 |
[23:12] | Do I have to remind you of our conversation? | 需要我提醒你我们说过的话吗 |
[23:15] | You must deny your involvement with this one. | 你坚决不能承认和此事有关 |
[23:17] | She has a name, Farhad. | 她有名字 法哈德 |
[23:19] | And I still can’t believe that she can be part of this plan. | 我还是不能相信她也是计划的一部分 |
[23:21] | That should not be your chief concern right now. | 你现在应该担心的不是这个 |
[23:24] | If word of this affair gets out, not only is your | 如果事情泄漏 不只是你的政治生涯结束 |
[23:26] | political career over, but so is the peace process itself. | 这个和平进程也会终结 |
[23:31] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道你该怎么做 |
[23:40] | – Thank you. – Mr. President. | -谢谢 -总统阁下 |
[23:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:48] | Mr. President, this is Brian Hastings at CTU. | 总统阁下 我是反恐小组的布赖恩·黒斯廷斯 |
[23:51] | I appreciate you getting back to me. | 谢谢您接我的电话 |
[23:53] | What can I do for you, Mr. Hastings? | 黒斯廷斯先生 我能为你做什么 |
[23:55] | Well, sir, I have a matter of some delicacy to discuss with you. | 阁下 这件事我不太好开口 |
[23:58] | – Go on. – Thank you, sir. | -请讲 -谢谢 阁下 |
[24:00] | I know that your time is valuable, | 我知道您时间宝贵 |
[24:01] | so, I’ll come right to the point. | 所以我就开门见山了 |
[24:03] | I understand Meredith Reed is writing an article on you | 我们知道 梅瑞狄斯·里德正在为星期日杂志 |
[24:06] | for the Sunday magazine. | 写一篇关于您的报道 |
[24:07] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是这样 |
[24:09] | Do you know of any reason she would be in possession | 您知道她有什么途径能获取 |
[24:11] | of a key card to your residence at the U.N.? | 您在联合国大楼房间的门卡吗 |
[24:14] | Key card? | 门卡 |
[24:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[24:17] | She claims that she got it from you, | 她说是您给她的 |
[24:19] | and that your relationship with her is | 她还说您和她 |
[24:21] | perhaps more than profession | 不只是工作上的关系 |
[24:29] | Mr. President? | 总统阁下 |
[24:33] | Is there anyone listening to our conversation, Mr. Hastings? | 还有其他人在听这个电话吗 黒斯廷斯先生 |
[24:35] | Are we being recorded? | 电话有录音吗 |
[24:37] | No, sir. | 没有 阁下 |
[24:38] | I’m speaking to you on a secure line. | 这是安全线路 |
[24:40] | Then I will tell you what Ms. Reed said is true. | 那么我就告诉你里德女士说的是实话 |
[24:43] | Omar! | 奥马 |
[24:44] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[24:45] | Sir, are you confirming | 先生 您确实是说 |
[24:47] | a romantic involvement with Meredith Reed? | 你和梅瑞狄斯·里德有感情关系 对吧 |
[24:49] | Mr. Hastings, I trust your complete discretion | 黒斯廷斯先生 我信任你对这件事情的 |
[24:52] | in this matter. | 谨慎处理态度 |
[24:55] | And I’m sure you understand the ramification | 你也会理解若这件事被公众所知 |
[24:57] | if what I’m telling you becomes public knowledge. | 带来的后果 |
[24:59] | Yes, sir, I understand. | 是的 阁下 我理解 |
[25:01] | I gave Ms. Reed this key card for reasons I’m sure are clear to you. | 我给里德女士门卡的原因想必你也清楚 |
[25:05] | I’m telling you all this in the interests of justice | 为了公正 我将此事告诉你 |
[25:07] | because I’m convinced | 因为我确信 |
[25:08] | that Ms. Reed is not part of this conspiracy. | 里德女士和今天的阴谋无关 |
[25:11] | Excuse me for asking, sir, | 抱歉我还得问一个问题 阁下 |
[25:13] | But are you basing that certainty on anything | 您这么说除了个人感觉 |
[25:15] | other than your personal feelings? | 还有其他原因吗 |
[25:18] | No, I suppose not. | 没有了 |
[25:21] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[25:22] | Well, thank you for your candor, Mr. President. | 谢谢您的坦率 总统阁下 |
[25:24] | I assure you that nothing we discussed | 我向您保证我们的谈话 |
[25:26] | will be disclosed out of this office. | 不会泄露出这间办公室 |
[25:29] | I appreciate that, Mr. Hastings. | 我很感谢 黒斯廷斯先生 |
[25:31] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[25:33] | Have you any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道自己做了什么吗 |
[25:36] | The honorable thing. | 光荣的事情 |
[25:44] | You said you’d send backup to Jack’s location. | 你说你会增援杰克 |
[25:46] | I said I’d consider it and I have. | 我说我会考虑的 |
[25:49] | Confirmation of the affair does not prove Reed’s innocence. | 但是她和总统的关系也不能证明她的清白 |
[25:51] | For all we know, it’s a ploy she used to gain access | 我们所知道的就是这是她用来获得 |
[25:53] | To the U.N. Security files, Hassan’s itinerary. | 联合国的安全文件以及哈桑行程的手段 |
[25:56] | In the meantime, jack’s still missing. | 与此同时 杰克依然处于失踪状态 |
[25:57] | He’s not missing. | 他不是失踪了 |
[25:59] | You lost contact. | 你联系不到他 |
[26:00] | His phone battery may have died. | 有可能是因为他手机没电了 |
[26:02] | Or more likely, he’s in an area with bad cell reception. | 或者更可能 他在一个手机信号很差的地方 |
[26:05] | There’s pockets of them all over the five boroughs, | 如果你来自这附近区域你就会知道 |
[26:07] | Which you would have known if you were from around here. | 这5个区到处都有可能出现这种情况 |
[26:09] | Fine, if you’re not sending someone, I’ll go myself. | 好吧 如果你不派人去 我自己去 |
[26:11] | No, you won’t! | 不 你不准去 |
[26:13] | You concern for your friend is admirable, | 你关心朋友是很值得称赞 |
[26:15] | But that file we got off Reed’s laptop– | 但我们从里德的笔记本上获得的文件 |
[26:17] | It’s almost decrypted, and depending what we find, | 差不多快解开了 鉴于此 |
[26:20] | – We need you here, is that clear? – Yeah. | -我们需要你在这里 明白吗 -是的 |
[26:23] | Now, earlier today, you suggested that I speak to you | 今天早些时候 你建议我对你说话 |
[26:26] | more clear and direct. | 可以更清楚更直接些 |
[26:28] | You leave the building, you’re fired. | 如果你离开这栋楼 你就会被解雇 |
[26:30] | Is that clear and direct enough for you? | 这样够直接够清楚了吧 |
[26:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:53] | We have a problem, my brother confessed to frame. | 我们有麻烦了 我哥哥澄清了栽赃的事 |
[26:56] | I don’t know if the frame’s going to hold. | 我不知道栽赃的计划是否能继续 |
[26:59] | That’s unfortunate. | 这是有些不幸 |
[27:01] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[27:02] | CTU won’t believe the file you uploaded to Reed’s computer is genuine. | 反恐小组不会相信你上传的那些文件是真的 |
[27:05] | I agree it isn’t ideal, | 我同意现在事情不再那么完美 |
[27:07] | But they will still have to act on what they find in any event | 但他们仍然要按他们发现的事实来处理 |
[27:12] | There’s no reason to diverge from the plan. | 我们没有任何理由改变原来的计划 |
[27:15] | But you need to remain calm and play your part. | 你需要继续保持冷静和做好你自己那部分的事 |
[27:18] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[27:20] | I promise you. | 我答应你 |
[27:22] | Your brother will be died before the hour is out. | 你哥哥一定会在这一个小时内死掉 |
[28:13] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[28:14] | Drop that! now! | 马上放下它 |
[28:16] | Officer, everything I told you before is true. | 警官 我之前告诉你的都是真的 |
[28:19] | My name is Jack Bauer. I’m a former federal agent. | 我名叫杰克·鲍尔 我是前联邦探员 |
[28:21] | He’s lying, Phil! Shoot the son of a bitch! He broke my damn rib! | 他在说谎菲尔 开枪打死这个混蛋 他打断了我的肋骨 |
[28:24] | Contact o’ brian at CTU, | 联系反恐小组的奥布赖恩 |
[28:25] | She’ll verify my identity and the threat to the peace conference. | 她会证实我的身份以及那个安全会议的威胁 |
[28:28] | What are you waiting for? Shoot him already! | 你还在等什么 你应该射死他了 |
[28:29] | Sit back down, John. | 坐回去 约翰 |
[28:31] | You want to be pointing that gun someplace else. | 你最好把枪对准别的地方 |
[28:33] | I said don’t move, either of you! | 我说了别动 你们两个都给我别动 |
[28:34] | What the hell? I’m your partner! | 你他妈的搞什么 我是你的搭档 |
[28:36] | No, this has gone far enough. | 不 你做得太过头了 |
[28:37] | I’m calling it in. | 我要打电话汇报 |
[28:38] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不应该那样做 |
[28:40] | Come on, Phil. Put the phone down. | 听我说 菲尔 把电话放下 |
[28:41] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们好好谈谈此事 |
[28:42] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[28:45] | This is patrolman Phillip Lu. | 我是巡警菲利普·卢 |
[28:47] | I need to talk to lieutenant Sell. | 我要跟塞尔中尉说话 |
[28:49] | The officer upstairs has to be connected to the assassination plot. | 政府高层已经有人卷入暗杀阴谋中 |
[28:51] | Oh, you happy now?! | 你现在高兴了 |
[28:53] | You hearing what he’s saying about Koernig? | 你听到他怎么说凯尼格 |
[28:54] | All I’m saying is that there’s a connection. | 我说的就是他们内部有联系 |
[28:55] | We need to find out what it is. | 我们需要找出到底是怎么回事 |
[28:56] | Both of you, shut the hell up! | 你们两个给我把嘴闭上 |
[28:58] | Lieutenant, sir. | 中尉 长官 |
[29:00] | I’m at the scene of a double homicide, One of the victims is a cop, | 我在一起两人死亡的凶杀现场 其中一名是警察 |
[29:04] | A James Koernig out of midtown center. | 市中心局的詹姆斯·凯尼格 |
[29:07] | No, it’s definitely murder. | 不 它绝对是一宗谋杀案 |
[29:08] | Him and his wife. | 他和他的妻子 |
[29:10] | We got a suspect in custody. | 我们拘捕了一名嫌疑犯 |
[29:12] | 11447 Broadway. Cross street is Astoria. | 阿斯托利亚十字街 11447号 |
[29:16] | Ask him what officer Koernig’s assignment was today. | 问问本来今天给凯尼格安排的任务是什么 |
[29:18] | Please, innocent lives are at stake. | 求你 那些无辜者的生命危在旦夕 |
[29:22] | What have you got to lose? | 你又不会损失什么 |
[29:23] | And, sir? | 还有 长官 |
[29:26] | I need a look-up on Koernig’s duty assignment. | 我需要查查凯尼格今天的工作安排 |
[29:29] | Yeah, transfer me over. | 好的 把它传给我 |
[29:40] | – You screwed up. – What? | -你搞砸了 -什么 |
[29:42] | Yeah, surprised me, too. | 是的 我也很吃惊 |
[29:43] | You forgot to upload a rijndael filter to my system. | 你忘了上传一个加密文件到我的系统上 |
[29:46] | Without it I can’t break the last encryption layer | 没有它我破解不了你给我的 |
[29:48] | On the file remnant you gave me. | 文件最后一段的加密层 |
[29:49] | I’m sorry, I will upload it to a disk for you now. | 很抱歉 我马上帮你上传一个 |
[29:51] | Or I can just do it at your station. | 或者我在你电脑里完成它 |
[29:53] | Okay, fine. | 好 |
[30:00] | Everything okay? | 你没什么事吧 |
[30:01] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -你是指什么呢 -我不知道 |
[30:03] | It’s not like you to make mistakes. | 这不像是你会犯的错误 |
[30:05] | You seem a little distracted. | 你看起来有些分心 |
[30:07] | Wedding jitters maybe? | 可能是婚前焦虑症吗 |
[30:08] | No. | 不是 |
[30:12] | And Cole’s a nice enough guy. | 科尔是个好丈夫 |
[30:13] | But I could see how you could start having second thoughts. | 但是我觉得你可能会改变主意 |
[30:16] | I’ve always been curious to know what you two | 我对你们两个的未来一直很好奇 |
[30:18] | Find to talk about. Drop this, Arlo. I am not in the mood. | 打住 阿洛 我现在没心情说这些 |
[30:22] | All I’m saying is that you and the boy scout | 我一直说的就是你和那个童子军 |
[30:23] | Aren’t exactly intellectual equals. | 不在一个智力水平上 |
[30:26] | Or is that what makes him your type? | 难道这刚巧会让他成为你喜欢的类型 |
[30:28] | See now, you and me, for instance, | 比如 你和我 |
[30:31] | We have a lot in common. | 我们有很多共同点 |
[30:32] | We speak the same language. | 我们观点相近 |
[30:34] | Mostly techno-jargon granted, but hey, it can always lead | 从行业术语来说 不过 |
[30:37] | To something much deeper. | 它总是能带来更深的影响 |
[30:38] | Damn it, Arlo! | 该死 阿洛 |
[30:43] | That’s it. | 就是它了 |
[30:44] | We’ve got it. | 我们找到了 |
[30:50] | Whoa. Is that what I think it is? | 这是我当初想找到的那个东西吗 |
[30:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:54] | Finish decrypting your fragment and put it up on the screen. | 完成你这块的解密 让它显示在屏幕上 |
[30:55] | I’ve gotta go tell Hastings. | 我已经告诉黑斯廷斯了 |
[30:58] | I don’t care what he’s demanding. | 我才不管他的要求 |
[30:59] | Tell ms. Reed’s lawyer he’s going to have to wait. | 告诉里德小姐的律师 他要等一会 |
[31:02] | We can hold his client for up to 18 hours | 在正式起诉她之前 |
[31:04] | Before formally charging her. | 我们能拘留他的客户18个小时 |
[31:05] | Sir? I have to go. | 长官 我必须走了 |
[31:07] | We’ve broken the encryption code on Reed’s file. | 我们已经解开了里德电脑文件的秘密 |
[31:10] | The primary file components up on screen. | 原始文件放在屏幕上 |
[31:12] | Arlo’s waiting for a second piece to finish rendering. | 阿洛在等第二段区来完成解密 |
[31:14] | So, what am I looking at? | 那么 我看到的是什么 |
[31:16] | Construction plans for work carried out | 8个月前在联合国的 |
[31:18] | At the united nations eight months ago. | 施工图 |
[31:20] | – The U.N.? Are you sure? – Positive. | -联合国大厦 你确定吗 -我肯定 |
[31:24] | Two I-beams were retrofitted to provide structural support for | 新增的两层建筑结构是用来支持 |
[31:25] | additional interpreters’ booths. | 额外的翻译人员的区位 |
[31:26] | There and there. That looks like he council chamber. | 这儿和这儿 看上去像是会议厅 |
[31:29] | It’s directly below it. | 它就在正下方 |
[31:30] | It’s loading to the main screen now. | 现在我已经把它上传到主屏幕 |
[31:38] | It looks like a schematic for an incendiary. | 这看上去就像是一场燃烧弹的计划图 |
[31:41] | A bomb. | 炸弹 |
[31:42] | Pulse-detonated, | 脉冲引爆 |
[31:43] | Modified to fit between the I-beams. | 修改了以适应I型 |
[31:44] | Sir, judging by the size, that’s big enough | 长官 通过尺寸的判断 这个足够大 |
[31:47] | To drop the entire security council into the East River. | 足够将整个安理会炸到东河去 |
[31:50] | Get me Cole and Manners at the U.N. | 帮我接通联合国的科尔和曼纳斯 |
[31:52] | All stations! | 全体人员 |
[31:54] | We’re implementing protocols | 我们要计划执行 |
[31:55] | For an immediate evacuation of the united nations building! | 立即撤离联合国大厦的方案 |
[31:59] | We are code red. | 红色警戒 |
[32:00] | I repeat. This is not a drill. | 重复一遍 这不是演习 |
[32:02] | We are code red! | 现在进入红色警戒状态 |
[32:03] | Mr. Hastings, you need to consider | 黑斯廷长官 你应该考虑一下 |
[32:04] | The possibility that this intel is fake | 这个芯片是假的的可能性 |
[32:06] | And why they wanted us to find it. | 并且为什么他们会想让我们发现它 |
[32:08] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不会冒任何风险的 |
[32:09] | Sir, I’ve got Cole and Manners on the line. | 长官 已经联系上了科尔和曼纳斯 |
[32:11] | Gentlemen. We have intel from the decrypted files | 各位 我们从解密文件中发现的信息显示 |
[32:14] | That an incendiary device has been placed directly below the council chamber. | 会议室的正下方埋有炸弹装置 |
[32:18] | Sir, I don’t see how that’s possible. | 长官 我觉得这是不可能的 |
[32:19] | This building’s been vetted for weeks. | 这座大楼经历了长达数周的检查 |
[32:21] | U.N. Security have swept the area thoroughly and repeatedly. | 联合国安全部反复彻底地清查了这区域 |
[32:23] | Then they missed it. | 那他们一定漏掉了 |
[32:24] | Mr. Manners, you need to implement evacuation protocols immediately. | 曼纳斯先生 你需要立即执行紧急疏散 |
[32:29] | Cole, I want you on president Hassan, personally. | 科尔 我要你亲自保护哈桑总统 |
[32:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:32] | Hey! You, you, with me! Let’s go! | 嘿 你 你 跟我走 快点 |
[32:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, forgive the interruption. | 女士们先生们 抱歉打断一下 |
[32:40] | Your attention, please. | 请大家都听好了 |
[32:42] | We are evacuating immediately due to a possible bomb threat. | 因为发现炸弹威胁 现在需要紧急疏散 |
[32:45] | Security personnel will be receiving | 安保人员马上会在特定频率 |
[32:47] | Protocol confirmation on designated channels momentarily. | 收到条例确认通知 |
[32:50] | Evacuation will proceed out these doors | 请通过这些门疏散出去 |
[32:53] | And down to underground parking level B. | 进入地下的B层停车场 |
[32:54] | Please, speak only with your designated handlers. | 请务必只与指定给您的安保人员通话 |
[32:56] | Omar… | 奥马 |
[32:57] | Everything will be fine, madam president. | 一切都会没事的 总统阁下 |
[32:58] | Madam president, you and secretary Kanin need to move now | 总统阁下 你和卡宁国务卿需要立刻撤离 |
[33:00] | President Hassan, if you’ll follow me. | 哈桑总统 请紧跟着我 |
[33:07] | Traffic control, I need route lockdown for northern exodus. | 交通监管部门 请封闭所有北向的通道 |
[33:09] | All units confirm. | 所有分队各就各位 |
[33:13] | Unit 2 in position. | 2小队就位 |
[33:15] | Unit 3 in position. | 3小队就位 |
[33:17] | Unit 4 in position. | 4小队就位 |
[33:19] | Unit 5 in position. | 5小队就位 |
[34:44] | Where are my wife and daughter? | 我的妻子和女儿在哪里 |
[34:45] | They’re coming down the east stairwell now, sir. | 她们正从东面的楼梯出来 阁下 |
[34:47] | No more than two minutes behind you. | 与您仅仅相差2分钟 |
[34:49] | I won’t leave without them. | 我不会抛下她们独自离开的 |
[34:50] | Mr. President, with all due respect, | 总统阁下 恕我直言 |
[34:52] | my orders are to evacuate you now. | 我的任务就是护送您离开此地 |
[34:54] | Omar, I’ll wait and go with them. Don’t worry. | 奥马 我留下来等她们一起 别担心 |
[34:56] | I’ll make sure they’re safe. | 我会保护她们确保平安的 |
[34:57] | Tarin, get my brother out of here. | 泰瑞 带我哥哥离开这里 |
[35:06] | All right, evac tunnel B! Move! | 完毕 B通道疏散完毕 开走 |
[35:24] | Yes? | 喂 |
[35:25] | He’s in the third car. | 他在第三辆车里 |
[35:26] | The motorcade’s coming up the ramps now. | 车队正在驶上斜坡 |
[35:30] | Vehicles are in transit. | 车队开过来了 |
[35:31] | Evac tunnel Bravo. | B通道疏散完毕 |
[35:33] | Second avenue teams | 车队将于5分钟内 |
[35:35] | should have a visual in five minutes. | 进入第二大道小分队的视线范围 |
[35:40] | – Uncle! – Where’s Omar? | -叔叔 -奥马在哪里 |
[35:42] | He went ahead. We’ll take the next car. | 他先走了 我们坐下一辆车 |
[35:44] | Is it true there’s a bomb? | 真的有炸弹吗 |
[35:46] | It’s just a precaution, Kayla. Don’t worry. | 这只是以防万一 卡拉 别担心 |
[35:47] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[35:48] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[35:50] | Let’s be quick. | 我们得快点 |
[35:51] | Hurry. | 快 |
[35:56] | The guy who took his place? | 那个替他代班的人 |
[35:57] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[35:59] | Mike Farmer. | 迈克·法莫尔 |
[36:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:04] | Come on. Get out. | 好了 出来 |
[36:12] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[36:13] | There is a connection. | 这事的确有关联 |
[36:16] | Sergeant Koernig was on the U.N. Security detail. | 凯尼格中士负责联合国的安保工作 |
[36:18] | He called in sick about 45 minutes ago. | 他45分钟前打电话来请病假 |
[36:20] | He was forced to make that call. | 一定是有人逼他打的那个电话 |
[36:22] | You said someone replaced him? | 你说有人顶了他的班 |
[36:23] | A patrolman named Mike Farmer from the same unit. | 和他同一小队的巡警 叫迈克·法莫尔 |
[36:25] | That’s your assassin. | 那就是你们要找的刺客 |
[36:26] | Officer, you need to let me call CTU, | 长官 你必须让我打电话给反恐小组 |
[36:29] | And I need to get to the U.N. immediately. | 而且我必须立即进入联合国大厦内 |
[36:32] | Officer, this is going down now. | 警官 现在情况越来越危急 |
[36:34] | You can either stand here and do nothing | 你要么袖手旁观地站在这里 |
[36:35] | Or you can help me stop it. | 要么帮助我阻止这一切 |
[36:38] | Make the call. I’ll drive you to the U.N. | 打电话吧 我开车送你去联合国大厦 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | Where the hell you think you’re going? | 你他妈的觉得你要去哪儿 |
[36:48] | He can’t leave! | 他不能走 |
[36:49] | He’s a material witness! | 他是个关键证人 |
[37:11] | Jack, where have you been? | 杰克 你去了哪里 |
[37:12] | Chloe, please just listen to me. | 克罗伊 请听我说 |
[37:13] | The assassin killed a police officer | 那个刺客杀害了一名警官 |
[37:15] | And took his place in the U.N. Security detail. | 并且顶替了他去执行联合国安保任务 |
[37:16] | I need to alert agent Ortiz immediately. | 我需要立即通知奥迪斯探员 |
[37:18] | Okay. I’ll patch you through. | 好的 我帮你接入 |
[37:19] | He’s in the middle of evacuating Hassan. | 他现在正护送哈桑总统离开途中 |
[37:21] | Evacuating him? Why? | 护送他离开 为什么 |
[37:23] | Hastings’ orders. | 黑斯廷斯下的命令 |
[37:24] | The evidence in Reed’s computer indicated | 里德电脑里发现的证据显示 |
[37:26] | that there’s a bomb in the building. | 大楼里藏有炸弹 |
[37:27] | Where’s Hassan now? | 哈桑现在在哪里 |
[37:28] | Hassan’s motorcade is heading up the ramps In the parking garage, | 哈桑的车队正在驶上停车场的斜坡 |
[37:31] | about to pull out onto second avenue. | 快要进入第二大道了 |
[37:33] | – Chloe, it’s Cole. – Hang on. I’ve got Cole. | -克罗伊我是科尔 -稍等 科尔打过来了 |
[37:35] | Agent Ortiz, you’re on with Jack Bauer. | 奥迪斯探员你现在可以和杰克·鲍尔通话 |
[37:37] | What’s going on, Jack? | 出什么事了 杰克 |
[37:38] | You need to stop Hassan’s car now! | 你必须立刻阻止哈桑的车队继续前行 |
[37:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[37:41] | The assassin is part of the evacuation detail. | 刺客就藏在疏散特遣队里 |
[37:42] | He’s posing as an NYPD officer. | 他伪装成一名纽约警署的警官 |
[37:44] | There is no bomb in the U.N. | 联合国大厦里根本没有炸弹 |
[37:45] | They’re just trying to lure him out of the building. | 他们只是想把他引出大厦 |
[37:47] | Did you tell Hastings about this? | 你跟黑斯廷斯说了这些吗 |
[37:48] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[37:49] | You need to stop the motorcade before it hits the street. | 你必须在车队进入街道前阻止他 |
[37:52] | It’s too late. Hassan’s car just exited the tunnel. | 太迟了 哈桑的车刚刚出了通道 |
[37:54] | Cole, you need to stop that car | 科尔 你必须立即阻止那辆车 |
[37:55] | or Hassan’s a dead man. | 否则哈桑必死无疑 |
[37:58] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[38:06] | Whose vehicle is that? | 那是谁的车 |
[38:09] | It’s Cole, sir. | 那是科尔的 长官 |
[38:12] | Cole, | 科尔 |
[38:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[38:14] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[38:36] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[38:41] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[38:42] | What happend? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:44] | Cole, can you verify? Was Hassan hit? | 科尔 你能确认一下吗 哈桑有没有受伤 |
[38:47] | Cole! | 科尔 |