时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Our security police have completed their initial sweep of the capital city. | 我们的卫队在首都已完成初步抓捕 |
[00:17] | 65 known members of the opposition have been arrested | 逮捕了65名知名的反对党成员 |
[00:19] | and are being questioned. | 目前他们正接受审讯 |
[00:20] | Have you learned anything? | 那你了解到什么情况没 |
[00:21] | Were any of them working with my brother? | 他们中有没有我弟弟的同党 |
[00:24] | It’s too early to tell. | 现在还言之尚早 |
[00:25] | Kayla, your father is a great man, | 凯拉 你父亲是位伟人 |
[00:26] | but Farhad’s betrayal has changed him. | 但是法哈德的背叛改变了他 |
[00:29] | What can we do? | 我们能做些什么 |
[00:31] | The president says you may be involved with his brother. | 总统说 你可能与他弟弟有牵连 |
[00:34] | He’s ordered me to detain you. | 他命令我扣押你 |
[00:36] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈的 |
[00:37] | President Hassan’s crackdown | 哈桑总统此番镇压行动 |
[00:39] | isn’t just a response to the attempt on his life. | 不仅仅是为自身安全考虑 |
[00:43] | There are unsecured nuclear materials in play. | 有人在暗中买卖极度危险的核原料 |
[00:46] | CTU is running an undercover operation | 反恐小组目前正进行一项卧底行动 |
[00:47] | to retrieve them as we speak. | 以缴获这些原料 |
[00:49] | I’ve got something. | 我找到些东西 |
[00:51] | It’s an NYPD evidence lockup. | 那里是纽约市警察局赃物储存间 |
[00:54] | A local vice group just impounded $120,000. | 当地扫黄缉毒警队刚缴获了12万美元 |
[00:57] | I help you do this and you never call me again. | 我帮你拿到这钱 从此咱们两清了 |
[01:01] | That’s beautiful, man. Absolutely beautiful. | 太棒了 伙计 太棒了 |
[01:04] | It’s a cop. | 是个警察 |
[01:05] | You’re going to have to slip past him. | 你们必须从他旁边溜过去 |
[01:07] | – I’m at the warehouse… – Nick! | -我在仓库里 -尼克 |
[01:10] | Kevin, stop him! | 卡文 拦住他 |
[01:11] | I hear there are materials for sale. | 我听说您那有些原料要出售 |
[01:14] | Talk straight. What materials? | 别拐弯抹角 什么原料 |
[01:16] | Nuclear rods. | 浓缩铀棒 |
[01:18] | Nobody deals in nuclear rods, nobody. | 没人敢碰浓缩铀棒的生意 没人敢 |
[01:20] | We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[01:21] | Vladimir Laitanan knows about the fuel rods. | 瓦德米尔·勒塔纳知道了浓缩铀棒的事 |
[01:23] | Come on, Vladimir, push them harder. | 来吧 瓦德米尔 再催催他们 |
[01:24] | Somebody knows something. | 没有不透风的墙 |
[01:26] | No one knows, there’s no one left to call. | 没人知道 没电话可打了 |
[01:28] | Look, it’s over! | 听着 一切都结束了 |
[01:29] | What is wrong with you?! | 你到底哪根筋不对啊 |
[01:36] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[01:37] | Stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[01:39] | – They’re Russian. – What are you doing? | -是俄国人 -你要干什么 |
[01:41] | I need to let them take me. | 我得让他们抓住我 |
[01:43] | When CTU gets here, | 等反恐小组到达时 |
[01:43] | you tell them to start tracking me from the air. | 你让他们从空中追踪我 |
[01:45] | These people are gonna lead us to everything we’re looking for. | 这些人能带我们找到我们要找的东西 |
[01:47] | I’m unarmed, don’t shoot. | 我没武器 别开枪 |
[01:49] | We can do business. | 我们可以做笔生意 |
[01:51] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克呢 |
[01:52] | The Russians took him. | 俄国人把他带走了 |
[01:54] | He said that you’d be monitoring him from the air. | 他说你们可以从空中追踪他 |
[01:56] | We haven’t seen anything. | 我们什么也没发现 |
[01:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[02:04] | The following takes place between 11:00 P.M. and 12:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于晚上十一点至十二点间 |
[02:21] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[02:22] | Where the hell are you? | 你们他妈的在哪 |
[02:23] | – Hey, Jenny girl! – You said you would call me | -你好 珍妮宝贝 -你说你们俩 |
[02:24] | as soon as the two of you got clear. | 一出来就会打电话给我 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, I forgot. | 抱歉 宝贝 我给忘了 |
[02:28] | We-we got– hold on– we got caught up celebrating our score. | 我们 等等 我们正忙着庆功呢 |
[02:32] | Celebrating? | 庆功 |
[02:33] | You put a police officer in the hospital. | 你把一个警察弄进了医院 |
[02:35] | Hey, that wasn’t me, that was Nick. | 那可不是我干的 是尼克 |
[02:37] | A-And look, why do, why do you got to focus on the negative? | 还有 你怎么不看看好的一面呢 |
[02:40] | We’re flush 120 grand. | 我们拿到了12万美元 |
[02:43] | Why don’t you just come down here, | 你为什么不到这里来 |
[02:45] | have a drink, celebrate with us? | 一起喝一杯 庆祝一下 |
[02:46] | We’re at a club in Jersey City called Starlight. | 我们在泽西城一家名叫星光的俱乐部 |
[02:49] | We’ll work out your cut. | 然后把你那份给你 |
[02:51] | What cut? | 什么我那份 |
[02:52] | I don’t want anything from you, Kevin. | 我可不要你的东西 卡文 |
[02:53] | We’re done. | 我们没关系了 |
[02:55] | I want you to put my key in my mailbox | 我要你把我的钥匙放进我的信箱 |
[02:58] | and get the hell out of my life like you promised. | 然后依照承诺 滚出我的生活 |
[03:03] | Yeah, that-that’s not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[03:06] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:08] | This is a sweet operation that we got going here, you know? | 知道吗 我们这次可是开门红啊 |
[03:11] | You getting the access codes and-and us pulling the jobs. | 你弄到密码 然后我们下手 |
[03:15] | W-W-Wait… | 等等 |
[03:16] | We had a deal, Kevin. | 我们说好的 卡文 |
[03:18] | You promised me I do this one thing for you | 你保证我帮你一次 |
[03:20] | and then you leave me alone. | 就再也不来烦我 |
[03:22] | I-I know and I, and I, and I meant that, all right, | 我知道 我 我没想骗你 |
[03:26] | but things change, okay, an-an-and… | 但是情况变了 |
[03:29] | We can get rich off of this, Jenny. | 我们能靠这个发财的 珍妮 |
[03:31] | You can’t do this to me, Kevin. | 你不能这样对我 卡文 |
[03:34] | Jenny, please… | 珍妮 求你 |
[03:36] | Look, bitch, | 听着 贱货 |
[03:38] | you’re in this up to your neck. | 开弓没有回头箭 |
[03:40] | You want your boss and want your boyfriend finding out | 你是不是要你的老板和男朋友 |
[03:42] | you’re not who you say you are? | 发现你究竟是个什么东西 |
[03:44] | You’re gonna be our golden goose, okay? | 你就是我们的摇钱树 懂了没 |
[03:53] | – Hello? – Dana. | -喂 -丹娜 |
[03:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:57] | We got a situation; you need to be on the floor. | 情况如此紧急 你得坚守岗位啊 |
[04:00] | Dana… | 丹娜 |
[04:01] | I heard you, I will be right there. | 听见了 马上就来 |
[04:03] | Who was that on the phone just now? | 谁的电话 |
[04:05] | That’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[04:06] | Actually, it is. | 实际上 关我的事 |
[04:07] | When you start sneaking away | 你溜出来打电话 |
[04:08] | to make phone calls or leave the office, making me cover for you, | 离开办公室让我给你打掩护 |
[04:11] | it becomes my business. | 这就关我事 |
[04:13] | Now, who was that? | 到底是谁的电话 |
[04:14] | Kevin? | 卡文吗 |
[04:15] | How the hell would you…? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[04:18] | Are you spying on me? | 你在暗中监视我吗 |
[04:20] | Look, you want to step out on your fiance? | 你想对你未婚夫不忠是你的事 |
[04:22] | it’s fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[04:23] | God knows I’ve got no love for the guy. | 反正我也不喜欢科尔 |
[04:24] | You have no idea what you are talking about. | 你根本不知道你在胡说什么 |
[04:26] | I am not cheating on Cole. | 我没有对科尔不忠 |
[04:27] | Okay, whatever you want to call it, | 好吧 不管你管那叫什么 |
[04:29] | you’d better start telling your boyfriend what’s going on | 你最好向你未婚夫坦白一切 |
[04:32] | or I will. | 不然我会去告诉他 |
[04:34] | Now, come on. | 好了 赶紧 |
[04:35] | Our undercover operation just went south. | 我们的卧底行动已经失利了 |
[04:38] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么 |
[04:39] | Jack Bauer was grabbed by an unknown group of armed Russians. | 杰克被一群不知底细的俄国武装分子劫走了 |
[04:43] | We think they’re the ones in control of the nuclear rods. | 我们推测他们手上应该持有浓缩铀棒 |
[04:45] | Are we tracking them? | 追踪上他们了吗 |
[04:46] | We can’t. | 无法追踪 |
[04:48] | They took Bauer through an underground access behind the building. | 他们是从这房子后面的下水道离开的 |
[04:51] | Without aerial support, the best my people could do was track them | 没空中支援 我的人也最多只能追踪他们到 |
[04:53] | to a drainage junction near Avenue Y and Ocean. | Y大道和海洋大道的污水排放系统交叉口 |
[04:56] | They must have had a vehicle standing by. | 他们肯定有车在那接应 |
[04:57] | Jack’s cell phone was trashed at the scene. | 杰克的手机被丢弃在那了 |
[04:59] | Well, there has to be something at the site | 一定有蛛丝马迹可以帮助我们 |
[05:00] | to help us I.D. The vehicle. | 来确定那车的牌照 |
[05:01] | Tire treads, transmission fluid, | 轮胎印也好 泄露的机油也好 |
[05:03] | oil residue? | 或者排气管油渣也好 |
[05:05] | No, there’s nothing, sir, the trail’s gone cold. | 什么都没有 长官 没有可追踪的痕迹 |
[05:06] | Well, what about Walker? | 好吧 沃克那边什么情况 |
[05:07] | Did she get a good look at these people? | 她有看清楚那些人的样貌吗 |
[05:09] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[05:11] | Frankly, she’s pretty messed up right now. | 坦白说 她现在完全是一团糟 |
[05:13] | Blaming herself for Jack’s circumstances. | 她把杰克目前的处境归咎于自己 |
[05:15] | Well, she should. | 当然该归咎于她 |
[05:16] | She crippled this operation when she murdered her contact. | 当她杀了瓦德米尔时就等于给这次行动判了死刑 |
[05:18] | Without Vladimir Laitanan, we have no lead to finding Bauer | 没有瓦德米尔 我们就失去了找到杰克的线索 |
[05:21] | or the nuclear materials. | 同时也失去了浓缩铀棒的线索 |
[05:23] | You get her back to CTU for debriefing. | 把她带回反恐组来做任务简报 |
[05:25] | I want to know what the hell happened. | 我要知道到底发生了什么 |
[05:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:28] | You might want to consider | 我们回来以后 你可能需要考虑 |
[05:29] | running a psych eval on her when we arrive. | 给她做个精神分析治疗 |
[05:30] | Count on it. | 必须的 |
[05:32] | You were supposed to be coordinating with NSA, monitoring chatter. | 你本应该在配合国家安全局监听通话记录 |
[05:36] | I know, something came up, I had to take care of it. | 我知道 出了点状况 我得先去处理一下 |
[05:38] | What was so important? | 什么事这么重要 |
[05:41] | It’s my fault, Mr. Hastings. | 我的错 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[05:43] | I asked Dana to recover a datalog | 是我让丹娜去恢复数据日志去了 |
[05:44] | I accidentally deleted from archives. | 我不小心把它们从档案里删除了 |
[05:46] | I didn’t have clearance. | 我没许可进入 |
[05:48] | I’m uplinking to NSA servers now. | 我现在就去上传给国家安全局 |
[05:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | Just get on it. | 继续去做吧 |
[05:56] | Roll back any chatter within the last 20 minutes. | 把过去20分钟的通话记录反复核查 |
[05:58] | Right now that’s all we’ve got. | 那是我们目前的救命稻草了 |
[06:01] | Let me know if something turns up. | 有任何情况 马上通知我 |
[06:02] | I need to brief President Taylor. | 我要去给总统汇报情况了 |
[06:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:07] | You can thank me by putting aside | 你可以用实际行动来谢我 |
[06:09] | whatever it is that’s bothering you | 别再魂不守舍了 |
[06:10] | and helping me find Jack. He’s my friend | 帮我找到杰克 他是我的朋友 |
[06:12] | and he’s in trouble. | 他现在麻烦大了 |
[06:28] | Take him down the hall. | 把他带去大厅 |
[06:34] | Where is Vladimir? | 瓦德米尔呢 |
[06:36] | Dead. | 死了 |
[06:37] | So are his men. | 他手下也死光了 |
[06:40] | The German said they tried to rip him off. | 这德国佬说他们想除掉他 |
[06:42] | Did he also say how he knows about the fuel rods? | 他有说他是怎么知道浓缩铀棒的事吗 |
[07:12] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[07:13] | Ernst Meier. | 恩斯特·迈尔 |
[07:15] | I’ve been looking for you to make you an offer. | 我一直在找你 要和你做一笔买卖 |
[07:18] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[07:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:20] | All I know is that there’s a very powerful man in the Russian syndicate | 我只知道在俄国帮派里有个非常有权势的人 |
[07:22] | who’s been trafficking weapons-grade uranium, | 有能力搞到武器级铀 |
[07:24] | specifically u-235 fuel rods. | 确切地说就是铀-235核原料棒 |
[07:27] | After the nasty business with Laitanan, | 在和瓦德米尔买卖谈崩之后 |
[07:29] | these men brought me here, | 你的人把我带到了这里 |
[07:31] | so I’m just assuming you’re that man. | 所以我猜想你就是我要找的那人 |
[07:33] | Where did you get this information? | 你从哪打听到的这些消息 |
[07:36] | I represent a consortium of private interests. | 我是一个私人财团的代表 |
[07:38] | They intercepted communiqu within the Islamic Republic. | 他们获取了伊斯兰共和国的军事情报 |
[07:41] | From whom? | 从谁那获取的 |
[07:44] | Farhad Hassan… | 法哈德·哈桑 |
[07:46] | or someone in his camp. | 或者是他手下的某人那里 |
[07:48] | In either case, you’re doing business with the wrong people. | 无论是谁 你做买卖的对象都错了 |
[07:51] | And who are these people– the ones you work for? | 你为谁效力 |
[07:55] | I’m sure you can understand | 我想你应该明白 |
[07:57] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不能随便说的 |
[08:07] | You should be less concerned about who I work for | 你现在应该考虑的 |
[08:08] | and more concerned about the deal | 是他们能给你多少 |
[08:09] | that they’re willing to offer you. | 而不是我为谁效力 |
[08:10] | I’m not interested in your offer. | 我对你能给我多少没兴趣 |
[08:13] | 250 million $, | 2.5亿美元 |
[08:14] | half of which is ready to be wired to you immediately. | 而且马上能预付你一半 |
[08:17] | The other half you will receive | 在我们成功拿到浓缩铀棒以后 |
[08:18] | upon final acquisition of the fuel rods. | 另外一半也会马上汇过来的 |
[08:29] | You pose a very difficult problem for me. | 你给我出了道难题 |
[08:31] | You show up out of nowhere, | 你突然就冒了出来 |
[08:32] | knowing far too much of my business, | 并对我的买卖了如指掌 |
[08:34] | yet I’ve never heard of you. | 而且我从未听说过你这号人 |
[08:36] | You’ve never heard of me because I’m good at what I do. | 你没听说过我正说明我是行家 |
[08:39] | What I’m concerned about… is that you’re a cop. | 目前我就担心你是个条子 |
[08:43] | I just killed three people back at that garage. | 我刚刚才在车库里杀了三个人 |
[08:45] | Vladimir Laitanan– | 瓦德米尔·勒塔纳 |
[08:46] | I stabbed in the eye. | 我把刀捅进了他的眼睛 |
[08:47] | You really think I’m a cop? | 你还会觉得我是个条子吗 |
[08:50] | As a child, | 我还是孩子的时候 |
[08:51] | I saw KGB throw an entire family | 看过克格勃把整个一家人 |
[08:53] | off the roof of a building, | 从楼顶上扔了下去 |
[08:55] | two of them small children. | 其中两个还是小孩子 |
[08:58] | I know what cops are capable of. | 我知道条子能干出什么 |
[09:01] | So I ask you again: | 所以我再问你一遍 |
[09:03] | Who do you work for? | 你替谁干活 |
[09:04] | I’m sorry, I can’t tell you that. | 对不起 我不能告诉你 |
[09:06] | Dimitri, work on him | 迪米特里 干活 |
[09:08] | until he’s ready to tell us everything. | 直到他准备好告诉我们一切 |
[09:11] | No, we can make a deal. | 不 我们可以做笔交易 |
[09:14] | We can still make a deal! | 我们还可以做交易的 |
[09:16] | No! No! | 等等 等等 |
[09:19] | No! | 等等 |
[09:28] | You have buried your brother’s body? | 安葬你弟弟了吗 |
[09:41] | It’s Oleg’s necklace. | 这是欧力格的项链 |
[09:43] | You gave it to him at his confirmation. | 在他的坚信礼上 你给他的 |
[09:47] | You keep it. | 你收着吧 |
[09:50] | To remind you of him. | 用以缅怀他吧 |
[09:55] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[09:58] | We may have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[10:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:01] | There is a man down the hall who claims to be an arms broker. | 走廊那端有个号称自己做军火买卖的 |
[10:06] | He knows about the nuclear rods. | 他知道浓缩铀棒的事 |
[10:09] | How could he? | 他怎么可能 |
[10:11] | He says there was a leak from Farhad’s people, | 他说是法哈德手下泄露的情报 |
[10:13] | but I wonder. | 但我怀疑 |
[10:16] | Until I know for certain who and what this man is, | 我已经停止浓缩铀棒的转移了 |
[10:19] | I’ve stopped the transport of the rods. | 直到我确定这人的身份和职业 |
[10:21] | They’ve been redirected to our weigh station | 这些浓缩铀棒已经改为发往 |
[10:22] | off the Wantagh Parkway. | 我们在汪塔干道的车辆称重站 |
[10:24] | I’m sure Farhad can’t be happy about that. | 我肯定法哈德对此不会高兴的 |
[10:27] | I haven’t told him yet. | 我还没告诉他 |
[10:33] | Perhaps we should tell him together. | 也许我们应该一起告诉他 |
[10:36] | How long do you plan to hold him off? | 你打算瞒他多久 |
[10:39] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[10:40] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[10:41] | On how long it takes Dimitri to break this guy. | 迪米特里要多久敲开他的嘴 |
[10:56] | Okay, Mr. Policeman. | 准备 警察先生 |
[10:58] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[10:59] | I swear to you. | 我对你发誓 |
[11:00] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你了 不要这么做 |
[11:07] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的告诉我 |
[11:28] | We are exhausting all efforts | 我们正在尽全力 |
[11:29] | to ascertain who took Bauer and where, | 搜查带走鲍尔的人及其去向 |
[11:31] | but until any progress is made, we just have to hope | 在有任何进展前 我们只能希望 |
[11:34] | that Jack can find some way | 发现杰克能从他那边 |
[11:35] | of salvaging the operation on his end. | 找到挽救这次行动的办法 |
[11:37] | What even makes you think he’s still alive? | 你凭什么觉得他还活着呢 |
[11:39] | Only the fact that he wasn’t killed at the point of abduction. | 我们只知道事实是他被绑架的时候还没被杀 |
[11:42] | Mr. Hastings, I need a realistic assessment. | 黑斯廷斯先生 我需要现实的判断 |
[11:44] | What are the odds of finding and securing | 在接下去几个小时内 |
[11:46] | these nuclear weapons within the next few hours? | 有多大可能性能找到核武器并保证安全 |
[11:48] | I can’t answer that, ma’am, | 我不能给你确切的回答 阁下 |
[11:49] | but the longer we’re out of touch | 但我们和鲍尔先生失去联系时间越长 |
[11:51] | with Bauer, the less likely our chances. | 我们的可能性就越小 |
[11:53] | All right, Mr. Hastings. | 知道了 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[11:55] | Continue to coordinate with my office. | 继续和我的办公室保持联系 |
[11:57] | I want updates every 30 minutes. | 每半小时向我汇报一次 |
[11:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 阁下 |
[12:02] | I just spoke to General Wasim. | 我刚和瓦西姆将军谈过 |
[12:04] | He’s very worried. | 他很担心 |
[12:05] | Your brother’s crackdowns back home are intensifying. | 你哥哥对国内的镇压面不断扩大 |
[12:08] | Everyone is being arrested. | 所有人都被拘留了 |
[12:10] | Our window of opportunity is closing. | 我们就快玩完了 |
[12:12] | And why didn’t the general call me himself? | 为什么将军不自己直接打给我 |
[12:14] | Perhaps he’s losing confidence in your ability to complete our mission. | 可能他对你完成我们任务的能力在失去信心 |
[12:17] | This is my mission. | 这是我的任务 |
[12:18] | My plan! | 我的计划 |
[12:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:20] | But we’re running out of time. | 但我们快没时间了 |
[12:22] | If your brother dismantles our opposition forces, | 如果你哥哥解除了我们的反对党武装力量 |
[12:24] | we will no longer be able to reconstitute our nuclear program. | 我们就再也不可能重启我们的核计划了 |
[12:26] | He won’t succeed. | 他不会成功的 |
[12:28] | At this rate, he will. | 以这样的进度 他会的 |
[12:30] | How much longer must we wait for the delivery of the uranium? | 浓缩铀棒还要等多久才能发货 |
[12:33] | Not long. | 用不了多久了 |
[12:34] | The rods should be arriving to you within the hour. | 浓缩铀棒应该在一小时内到你那里 |
[12:37] | Have your men ready. | 让你的人准备好 |
[12:39] | I’ll call you back. | 我等会儿打给你 |
[12:42] | Yes? What is it? | 是你们 怎么了 |
[12:44] | There is a man downstairs who’s shown up | 楼下出现了个人 |
[12:46] | to outbid you for the fuel rods. | 他给出浓缩铀棒的出价比你高 |
[12:48] | Is this some feeble attempt to renegotiate terms? | 你是想借这些空穴来风重新议价吗 |
[12:51] | Not at all. This man, Meier, | 完全不是 这个人 迈尔 |
[12:52] | claims someone in your organization | 声称你组织中的人 |
[12:54] | tipped him off to our deal. | 把我们的交易透露给他 |
[12:55] | That’s not possible. He’s lying. | 这不可能 他在说谎 |
[12:57] | At any rate, in light of his sudden appearance, | 不管怎样 因为这个不速之客 |
[12:59] | I’m halting delivery of the rods for the time being. | 我暂停了浓缩铀棒的运送 |
[13:01] | What? You can’t do that. | 什么 你不能这样做 |
[13:02] | It’s already done. | 已经这么做了 |
[13:03] | I cannot take the risk that we may be exposed. | 我不能冒着可能被暴露的风险 |
[13:06] | The longer you delay, | 你拖得的时间越久 |
[13:07] | the more time my brother has to crush his enemies. | 我哥哥就有越多时间打击他的敌人 |
[13:09] | If he manages to purge everyone in the military | 如果他把所有军队里反对他的人都清除了 |
[13:11] | who opposes him, the uranium is worthless to me. | 浓缩铀棒对我就没有价值了 |
[13:14] | That’s your concern. | 这是你的问题 |
[13:15] | Mine is to make certain this Meier is not a policeman. | 我关心的是 这个迈尔不是条子 |
[13:18] | One of my men is interrogating him now. | 我的一个手下正在审讯他 |
[13:19] | That could take hours, even days. | 那可能要几小时 甚至几天 |
[13:22] | Not days. | 几天不可能 |
[13:23] | I can promise you that. | 我可以保证 |
[13:26] | You promised to assassinate my brother, too. | 你也保证过要暗杀我哥哥的 |
[13:28] | Your failure to eliminate him | 是你没能除掉他 |
[13:29] | has put me under enormous pressure, and now, | 要我承受巨大的压力 现在 |
[13:31] | because of your people’s inability to maintain secrecy, | 因为你的人没做好保密工作 |
[13:34] | you break our agreed timetable | 为了你的安全需要 |
[13:35] | to suit your needs. | 破坏我们原先定下的时间表 |
[13:38] | Don’t speak to my father that way. | 别那样跟我爸爸说话 |
[13:40] | We’ve honored every agreement we made with you, | 我们恪守了你我之间的每一个承诺 |
[13:44] | and shed a lot of blood for it. | 并为此付出了血的代价 |
[13:45] | My father’s allowed you to stay here | 我爸爸允许你待在这 |
[13:47] | and hide from the Feds at great personal risk to our family. | 还冒着巨大的家族危险帮你躲开条子 |
[13:51] | Tell him to put the gun down. | 让他把枪放下 |
[13:55] | No. | 不 |
[13:56] | We’re not taking any more of your demands. | 我们不会再接受你更多的要求了 |
[13:59] | Throw him out of here. | 把他扔出去 |
[14:01] | Let his own people shelter him | 如果他觉得我们都是蠢蛋 |
[14:02] | if he thinks we’re such fools. | 那就让他自己的人为他打掩护 |
[14:04] | I’ll drive him there myself if that’s what it takes. | 如果有那个必要的话 我会亲自送他过去 |
[14:12] | It would seem you have used up our hospitality here. | 给你点阳光你就灿烂 |
[14:14] | Perhaps it’s best you join your men | 或许你该和你的人 |
[14:16] | at the rendezvous point to wait for delivery. | 在交货地点等着货物的到达 |
[14:22] | And when will that be? | 货什么时候到 |
[14:23] | When I think it’s safe. Not a moment before. | 在我确认发货安全前 我是不会发货的 |
[14:34] | Make sure he gets where he’s going. | 确保他达到预定地点 |
[15:01] | Still got men back at the scene in case we missed something. | 为防遗漏蛛丝马迹 我让弟兄们继续搜查现场 |
[15:03] | In the meantime, I’ll work out the aerial sweep protocols with Arlo. | 同时我会和阿洛用无人机彻查杰克失踪的区域 |
[15:07] | What are you doing to find Jack? | 你用什么方法找杰克 |
[15:09] | Everything we can, Ms. Walker. Come with me. | 尽我们所能 沃克女士 跟我来 |
[15:11] | Have you checked all the… the traffic cams, subway routes? | 你查了所有的电子眼和地铁沿线了吗 |
[15:14] | You have all this technology working for you– | 你拥有那么多的技术资源 |
[15:16] | comm surveillance, satellite tracking. | 通讯监控设备 卫星跟踪系统 |
[15:17] | We’re using everything at our disposal. | 我们正在施展浑身解数 |
[15:20] | Then how come you haven’t found him yet? | 那你怎么还没找到他 |
[15:22] | Why don’t you have any leads? | 为何连一点线索也没有呢 |
[15:23] | The best lead we had is dead. | 我们的最佳线索已经断了 |
[15:27] | I know about your suicide attempt. | 我知道你曾有过自杀的念头 |
[15:29] | You should have been honest with me. | 你本该据实相告 |
[15:31] | O’Brian will take your statement. | 奥布赖恩会带你去做笔录 |
[15:35] | I want to know every detail about every event | 我要知道所有事情的每一个细节 |
[15:37] | leading up to the death of Vladimir Laitanan. | 到底是什么导致了瓦德米尔的死亡 |
[15:45] | When she’s done, take her to medical. | 做完笔录后立刻带她去接受治疗 |
[15:47] | I’ve ordered a full psych evaluation. | 我已经为她安排了一整套的精神评估 |
[15:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:57] | you can write your statement here. | 你可以把你的口供写在这里 |
[16:06] | Hastings blames me for what happened to Jack. | 黑斯廷斯为杰克的遭遇而责怪我 |
[16:08] | And he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[16:09] | No, he’s not. | 不 他错了 |
[16:11] | He shouldn’t have said that. | 他不该那么说 |
[16:13] | The only reason that Jack was even part of this operation was because of me. | 杰克之所以参与这次行动都是因我而起 |
[16:18] | So whatever they’re doing to him right now, it’s because of me. | 所以无论他正遭受着什么 都是我的错 |
[16:24] | I have to find him, Chloe. | 我得去找他 克罗伊 |
[16:26] | Renee, I know how you must feel. | 蕾妮 我了解你的感受 |
[16:30] | Just… just take one thing at a time. | 但 但此刻你必须集中精神 |
[16:35] | We have to deal with what you did. | 我们得先搞清楚你做过什么 |
[16:38] | So write your statement. | 所以先写你的口供吧 |
[16:40] | I’ll check back with you. | 我一会儿再过来看看 |
[16:51] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[16:53] | Do you have some time? I need to talk to you. | 你有时间吗 我得跟你谈谈 |
[16:56] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[16:57] | I need to review these protocols before Arlo distributes them. | 我得再确认下这些方案 阿洛就要发布出去了 |
[16:59] | I’ve got it covered. | 我已经帮你弄好了 |
[17:01] | Go talk to your girlfriend. | 去跟你女朋友聊聊吧 |
[17:13] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[17:14] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[17:15] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[17:18] | I have a big problem. | 我麻烦大了 |
[17:20] | And it’s the reason why I’ve been acting kind of weird the past few days. | 这就是我在过去几天里行为古怪的原因 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:29] | Listen, if you’re calling off the engagement, | 听着 如果你说的是取消婚约 |
[17:30] | you couldn’t have picked a worse day. | 你可真会挑好日子啊 |
[17:32] | No. | 不是 |
[17:34] | No, I would never do that. | 不 我永远不会那么做的 |
[17:36] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:37] | So what’s bothering you? | 那你在纠结什么 |
[17:39] | There are things about my past | 是我的过去 |
[17:42] | that I haven’t told you. | 我一直没跟你说过 |
[17:44] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[17:50] | I’m sure I haven’t told you everything about my past either. | 我也没把我的过去向你和盘托出过 |
[17:54] | I don’t care what happened before I met you. | 我不在乎过去的你 |
[17:57] | All that matters is now | 我在乎的是现在的你 |
[17:58] | and what we have to look forward to. | 我们要做的是展望未来 |
[18:00] | I think that’s all that matters, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:04] | So what are you so worried about? | 那么你到底在担心什么 |
[18:09] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[18:10] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我丢不了啦 |
[18:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[18:16] | Agent Ortiz, | 奥迪斯探员 |
[18:17] | Mr. Hastings needs to see you in his office. | 黑斯廷斯先生要你去他办公室 |
[18:19] | Uh, tell him I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 告诉他我会尽快过去 |
[18:21] | – No. Go. – Hastings can wait. | -不用 快去吧 -黑斯廷斯可以等一下的 |
[18:22] | So can this. | 我们的事也一样 |
[18:24] | Talking to you has helped. | 跟你聊过后我感觉好多了 |
[18:25] | I think I know what I need to do now. | 我想我知道现在该怎么做了 |
[18:27] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:29] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Maybe later you tell me what this is all about. | 或许晚点你会告诉我整件事的来龙去脉 |
[18:54] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[19:01] | Who else knows about the fuel rods? | 还有谁知道浓缩铀棒的事 |
[19:05] | Everybody has a limit. | 人都是有极限的 |
[19:07] | Don’t worry, | 别着急 |
[19:09] | I’ll find yours. | 我会找出你的极限的 |
[19:14] | You’re working with the police. | 你跟条子是一伙的 |
[19:15] | Admit it! | 招了吧 |
[19:17] | Tell me and the pain will stop. | 招了就不用再受这皮肉之苦了 |
[19:19] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[19:24] | I told you… I’m not a cop. | 我说过了 我不是条子 |
[19:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:28] | I’m just a businessman. | 我就是个做生意的 |
[19:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:32] | Who do you work for? | 你的老板是谁 |
[19:35] | I’m an independent contractor. | 我是单打独斗的 |
[19:37] | I couldn’t even tell you if I wanted. | 我真的什么都不知道 |
[19:39] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[19:41] | We’ll see. | 不见棺材不掉泪 |
[19:51] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[19:53] | I said, wake up. | 听见没有 醒醒 |
[21:13] | I told you I didn’t want to be disturbed. | 我说了 不要打扰我 |
[21:15] | Your daughter is still demanding to see you, Mr. President. | 您的女儿坚持要见您 总统阁下 |
[21:18] | She refuses to leave. | 她不肯走 |
[21:20] | Very well. Send her in. | 好吧 让她进来 |
[21:27] | Kayla, my love, | 凯拉 亲爱的 |
[21:29] | I’m in the middle of a crisis, | 我正在处理一场危机事件 |
[21:31] | so unless it’s an emergency… | 所以除非你有什么急事 |
[21:32] | It is an emergency. | 是有急事 |
[21:33] | We need to talk about you having Tarin arrested. | 关于逮捕塔林的事 我们得谈谈 |
[21:36] | Tarin has been taken to the embassy | 塔林已经被带到大使馆 |
[21:39] | to help clarify a few questions, | 去澄清一些问题了 |
[21:41] | strictly routine. | 例行公事 |
[21:42] | I know you believe he’s been working against you. | 我知道 您觉得他一直和您对着干 |
[21:45] | What I don’t understand is why. | 但我不明白您为什么这么想 |
[21:49] | He refused to follow my orders. | 他拒绝服从我的命令 |
[21:51] | You asked him to arrest the family of one of your delegates. | 您命令他去逮捕您的一个代表的全家 |
[21:54] | A man you considered a friend. | 他可是您的朋友啊 |
[21:56] | Kayla, this is a matter of state; it doesn’t concern you. | 凯拉 这是政治上的事 与你无关 |
[21:59] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这么做没有道理 |
[22:01] | Tarin was in the car with you– | 塔林当时和您在一辆车里 |
[22:02] | if the assassination attempt was successful, | 如果暗杀行动成功了 |
[22:04] | he would’ve been killed, too. | 他也会死的 |
[22:06] | The world is full of men willing to die for their cause. | 世界上有很多人愿意为自己的事业献身 |
[22:09] | I know you consider Tarin a friend. | 我知道你把塔林当成朋友 |
[22:10] | And your loyalty is commendable. | 你的忠诚值得赞赏 |
[22:12] | But trust me, I have my reasons. | 但相信我 我这么做是有原因的 |
[22:15] | We are more than friends. | 我们不仅是朋友 |
[22:17] | We’re in love, | 我们相爱了 |
[22:18] | and have been for almost a year. | 一年前就开始了 |
[22:25] | You’ve been carrying on with this man | 你一直和这个男人交往 |
[22:28] | behind my back? | 却不告诉我 |
[22:29] | You say that to me, | 您对妈妈不忠 |
[22:31] | after driving mother away with your infidelity. | 让她离开了我们 而您还来教训我 |
[22:37] | Please, Father. | 求您了 爸爸 |
[22:38] | Don’t let Uncle Farhad’s betrayal | 不要因为法哈德叔叔的背叛 |
[22:40] | turn you against everyone who cares about you. | 您就不能信任所有关心您的人 |
[22:45] | I can’t think of a better way | 那个男人就是通过接近你 |
[22:47] | to completely infiltrate my life | 来彻底地渗透进我的生活 |
[22:49] | and influence my judgment than getting close to my daughter. | 影响我的判断力 没有比这更好的计策了 |
[22:53] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[22:55] | You’re not to see that man again, ever. | 你不能再去见那个男人了 永远不能 |
[22:58] | Father… | 爸爸 |
[22:59] | I’m done with this conversation. | 谈话结束了 |
[23:01] | I need to get back to my work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[23:05] | What’s happening to you? | 您这是怎么了 |
[24:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[24:31] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[24:38] | I am holding the rods until Meier comes clean | 除非迈尔说出来他是怎么知道这次转移的 |
[24:40] | about how he knew of the transfer. | 否则浓缩铀棒一直要在我手上 |
[24:42] | If what Meier said is true about the leak in Farhad’s team, | 如果真的是法哈德的人走漏了消息 |
[24:44] | it will be dangerous for us. | 我们就危险了 |
[24:46] | So we must unload the rods, finish this. | 所以我们得尽快让这批浓缩铀棒脱手 |
[24:48] | Let them be someone else’s problem… | 让别人去解决这个麻烦吧 |
[24:50] | And we erase any evidence. | 我们要销毁所有证据 |
[24:52] | Once Dimitri is finished, and I’m satisfied the German is telling the truth, | 一旦迪米特里完成审讯 德国佬也说了实话 |
[24:56] | I’m going to want to hand off the rods to Farhad tonight. | 我今晚就会把浓缩铀棒交给法哈德 |
[25:09] | Keep your men out of sight along the perimeter. | 让你的人待在周围看不见的地方 |
[25:12] | Mikhail and his men will stay with the cargo. | 米克海尔和他的人会守着货物 |
[25:20] | Check to see if the rest of the street lost power. | 看看这条街其余的建筑有没有停电 |
[25:28] | Just us. | 只有我们停了 |
[25:30] | It’s Meier. | 是迈尔干的 |
[25:31] | Cover the exits. | 守住出口 |
[25:37] | Check the fuse box. | 检查一下保险丝 |
[26:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[26:29] | CTU. O’Brian. | 反恐小组 我是奥布赖恩 |
[26:30] | Chloe. It’s Jack. | 克罗伊 我是杰克 |
[26:32] | Jack, everyone’s been looking for you. | 杰克 所有人都在找你 |
[26:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[26:33] | I need you to trace this call | 我要你追踪这部电话 |
[26:35] | and send a Tac team immediately. | 然后立即派一个战术小队过来 |
[26:36] | – Jack? – Chloe, just trace the call. | -杰克 -克罗伊 你追踪就行了 |
[26:38] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[28:21] | We’re sure NYPD’s got the perimeter locked down? | 确定纽约警察局已经把周围封锁了吗 |
[28:24] | The restaurant and everything in a block radius is secure. | 饭馆还有其周围的地区都布置了警力 |
[28:26] | Our response team will be there soon. | 我们的快速反应部队马上就到那里 |
[28:30] | Where’s Dana? | 丹娜在哪 |
[28:31] | She logged out of the building about 15 minutes ago. | 她十五分钟前离开了大楼 |
[28:33] | Something about fixing a faulty relay | 好像是去第十七大道 |
[28:35] | at our 17th Street station. | 修我们的一个继电器了 |
[28:37] | Why didn’t she just have IP maintenance take care of it? | 为什么不让网络维护人员去修 |
[28:39] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[28:40] | She had to manually reboot the firmware herself. | 她得亲自去手动重启系统 |
[28:43] | That’s what she said anyway. | 反正她是这么说的 |
[28:46] | Where are we with this man Bazhaev? | 巴扎耶夫这个人身上进展如何 |
[28:47] | It’s coming through right now. | 快要搞定了 |
[28:48] | I’ve cross-accessed interagency servers, | 我已经交叉连接了跨部门服务器 |
[28:50] | also Interpol and FSB. | 还有国际警察组织以及俄联邦安全局 |
[28:53] | I’m relaying Intel as it comes in to our response team and to Jack. | 一有动静我就把情报传给快速反应部队和杰克 |
[28:56] | Good. Put it up on screen. | 很好 照片放到大屏幕上 |
[29:00] | Okay, people. | 好了 大家伙儿 |
[29:02] | We’ve ID’d the suspect we have in custody. | 被拘留的嫌疑人的身份已经确定 |
[29:05] | His name is Sergei Petrovich Bazhaev, | 他的名字叫瑟吉·彼得罗维奇·巴扎耶夫 |
[29:08] | Ukrainian national, 61 years of age. | 乌克兰籍 61岁 |
[29:10] | Now, we believe he knows the location | 现在 我们确信他掌握着这批危险的 |
[29:12] | of the unsecured nuclear rods. | 浓缩铀棒的位置 |
[29:14] | Now, tactical is on its way to transport him back here for interrogation. | 战术小队正把他押送回来进行审讯 |
[29:17] | Agent Ortiz will coordinate operations from here. | 奥迪斯探员将在这里协调工作 |
[29:30] | Is it true? You found Jack? | 真的吗 你找到杰克了 |
[29:33] | Yeah. He’s okay. | 是的 他还好 |
[29:37] | If you’re finished with your statement, | 如果你已经做完笔录了 |
[29:38] | I need to take you to medical. | 我得送你去医务室 |
[29:40] | No. No. I want to be here when Jack gets back. | 不 不行 我得在这里等杰克回来 |
[29:42] | I’ll let him know where to find you. | 我会让他去找你的 |
[29:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:46] | Mr. Bauer, this should hold you for now. | 鲍尔先生 这个能暂时止住血 |
[29:48] | But you’re going to have to go to the hospital. | 不过你必须去医院 |
[29:49] | – Okay. – Excuse me, sir. | -好 -先生 打扰一下 |
[29:51] | They uploaded the suspect’s file right now. | 他们刚刚上传了疑犯档案 |
[29:55] | Petrovich | 彼得罗维奇 |
[29:57] | How far out is CTU? | 反恐小组到了吗 |
[29:58] | They’re about five minutes out. | 大约5分钟后到 |
[30:00] | It’s all right. I got it. Thanks. | 可以了 谢谢 |
[30:17] | Sergeant? | 警官 |
[30:18] | I need to speak with this man alone. | 我需要和他单独谈谈 |
[30:30] | I knew you were a cop. | 我就知道你是条子 |
[30:31] | I should have trusted my instincts and killed you on the spot. | 我本该相信我的直觉 一见面就杀了你 |
[30:34] | Well, you can add it to your list of regrets. | 那你自己去吃后悔药吧 |
[30:38] | CTU’s already acquired a great deal of intel on you, | 反恐小组已经掌握了你大量的情报 |
[30:41] | Mr. Bazhaev. | 巴扎耶夫先生 |
[30:45] | It’s over. You know that, right? | 你很清楚 一切都结束了 对吧 |
[30:47] | You’re finished. | 你完蛋了 |
[30:50] | I mean, at the very least, we’ve got you | 起码我们可以以绑架和谋杀的罪名逮捕你 |
[30:52] | on kidnapping and murder, and that’s before | 而且等反恐小组把这地方搜个底朝天 |
[30:53] | CTU rips this place apart and uncovers the rest of your criminal activity. | 你其他的罪名也就昭然若揭了 |
[30:58] | Lucky for you, though, I’m only interested in one thing, | 不过你很走运 因为我只关心一件事 |
[31:02] | and that’s the acquisition of those fuel rods. | 那就是搞到那些浓缩铀棒 |
[31:04] | So, if you were to cooperate, | 所以 如果你能合作的话 |
[31:08] | help me out there, | 那就帮我找到它们 |
[31:10] | that would go a long way to reducing | 这个会帮你在你那 |
[31:12] | what is clearly going to be a very long prison sentence. | 长长的刑期上减去一大部分 |
[31:16] | That offer extends to both of your sons, too– | 你的两个儿子也同样会受益于此 |
[31:19] | Josef and Oleg. | 约瑟夫和欧力格 |
[31:24] | Oleg is dead. | 欧力格已经死了 |
[31:26] | He was exposed to the rods. | 他受到了核辐射 |
[31:29] | Became ill with radiation poisoning. | 出现了辐射中毒症状 |
[31:32] | He was suffering, | 他很痛苦 |
[31:35] | and I shot him, | 所以我干脆杀了他 |
[31:37] | as if he was just a sick dog. | 就像杀一只病狗一样 |
[31:42] | I murdered my own son. | 我竟然杀了我的亲儿子 |
[31:46] | For nothing. | 却竹篮打水一场空 |
[31:58] | You want to know where the rods are? | 你想知道浓缩铀棒在哪吗 |
[32:01] | I will tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[32:02] | But I want full immunity. | 但是我要完全豁免权 |
[32:04] | Not just for me, but for my other son, Josef. | 不光给我 还要给我另一个儿子 约瑟夫 |
[32:07] | I don’t think I can make that happen. | 这我可能做不到 |
[32:09] | Then we have nothing to talk about. | 那一切就免谈了 |
[32:23] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试看吧 |
[32:32] | CTU. O’Brian. | 反恐组 我是奥布莱恩 |
[32:34] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克罗伊 我是杰克 |
[32:35] | I need to speak with Hastings. | 我要和黑斯廷斯谈谈 |
[32:36] | I think he’s in the middle of a briefing with President Taylor. | 他正在向泰勒总统作汇报 |
[32:38] | Even better. See if you can patch me in, okay? | 正好 你能把我连线进去吗 |
[32:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:42] | Mr. Hastings, it’s Farhad Hassan i’m worried about. | 黑斯廷斯先生 我很担忧法哈德·哈桑的情况 |
[32:45] | How do we know he hasn’t acquired the rods already? | 他得到浓缩铀棒了吗 |
[32:47] | Based on the intel we have, the transfer hasn’t taken place yet. | 根据我们的情报 他们还没交货 |
[32:50] | Madam President, excuse the interruption. | 总统阁下 抱歉打扰 |
[32:52] | Jack Bauer is on the line. | 杰克·鲍尔在线上 |
[32:53] | He wishes to be conferenced in. | 他希望加入电话会议 |
[32:54] | Put him through. | 把他接进来 |
[32:55] | Jack, it’s President Taylor. | 杰克 我是泰勒总统 |
[32:57] | You’re on with Mr. Hastings and my chief of staff. | 在线的还有黑斯廷斯和我的参谋长 |
[33:00] | CTU’s been keeping me apprised of your involvement in this. | 反恐组一直跟我汇报你有参与这次行动 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry that it’s taken this long for us to speak. | 抱歉过了这么长时间我们才能交流 |
[33:05] | I understand, and please forgive me for getting straight to the point, | 我理解 请原谅我的开门见山 |
[33:08] | but the man that we have in custody, | 我们逮捕的这个人 |
[33:09] | Sergei Bazhaev, is willing to cooperate. | 瑟吉·巴扎耶夫 他愿意合作 |
[33:11] | He said he would hand over the fuel rods | 他说他愿意交出浓缩铀棒 |
[33:13] | in exchange for full immunity for him and his son. | 但要他和他儿子的完全豁免权来做交换 |
[33:15] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[33:16] | Why don’t me give him a parade down Broadway, too? | 要不要再给他在百老汇举行个花车游行啊 |
[33:18] | Jack, you’ve been dealing with this man. | 杰克 你再想想办法 |
[33:19] | Is there no other way to get the location | 就没有其他让他交代 |
[33:21] | of the nuclear materials out of him? | 核原料位置的办法了吗 |
[33:22] | It says in his files | 根据他的档案 |
[33:23] | that he did 12 years in a Russian labor camp. | 他在俄国劳改营里关了12年 |
[33:25] | In the time frame that we have, | 在我们的时限之内 |
[33:27] | we’re not gonna break him, Madam President. | 我们是撬不开他的嘴了 总统阁下 |
[33:29] | I can see it in his eyes. | 从他的眼神里我能看出来 |
[33:30] | Mr. Hastings, what is your assessment? | 黑斯廷斯 你怎么看呢 |
[33:32] | Well, at first blush, I’d say an immunity deal is premature, | 一开始 我觉得拿豁免权做交易太过轻率 |
[33:36] | but under the circumstances, | 但是考虑到现在的情况 |
[33:37] | I’ll defer to Jack’s judgment on this. | 我倾向于杰克的看法 |
[33:40] | Gentlemen, I have a peace deal that’s going to fall apart | 先生们 除非我能向哈桑总统证明 |
[33:42] | at any moment unless I can show President Hassan | 我们能阻止他弟弟把浓缩铀棒走私出境 |
[33:45] | that we have stopped his brother | 否则我们的和平协议 |
[33:46] | from smuggling those fuel rods out of the country. | 随时都有可能瓦解 |
[33:50] | Make the deal, Jack. | 同意交易 杰克 |
[33:52] | Madam President, he’s going to want this in writing. | 总统阁下 他要书面的赦免书 |
[33:54] | He’ll get it. | 那就给他 |
[33:55] | But in the interests of expediency, | 不过为了快速解决这件事 |
[33:57] | put him on the phone with me. | 我来亲自和他谈 |
[33:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 阁下 |
[34:03] | The President of the United States wants to talk to you. | 美国总统要和你谈谈 |
[34:18] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 能给我解释一下怎么回事吗 |
[34:19] | What are you talking about? | 你指的是什么 |
[34:21] | You were implying something about Dana, | 你之前暗示的关于丹娜的事 |
[34:22] | and I want to know what it is. | 我现在想知道 |
[34:26] | When she came over before and said | 她刚才过来说 |
[34:27] | she had to talk to you, what did she tell you? | 要和你谈谈 之后她都说了些什么 |
[34:29] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[34:30] | She said she had a problem, and she’d handle it. | 她说她遇上了麻烦 已经摆平了 |
[34:32] | That’s it? | 就这个吗 |
[34:33] | Arlo, if you know something… | 阿洛 如果你知道什么的话 |
[34:35] | Okay, look, | 好吧 |
[34:36] | it’s none of my business, | 这不关我的事 |
[34:38] | and I didn’t want to be the one to tell you this, | 而且我不想做告密的那个人 |
[34:40] | but I think she went to meet some guy. | 我觉得她是去见某个男人了 |
[34:46] | You’re out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[34:48] | Take a look at this. | 看看这 |
[34:54] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[34:55] | I checked with the gate. They said his name is Kevin Wade. | 我和门卫核实过了 他们说他叫卡文·韦德 |
[34:58] | Identified himself as a friend. | 自称是她的朋友 |
[35:01] | Okay, so he’s a friend. | 好吧 他是个朋友 |
[35:16] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[35:18] | Bazhaev’s given up the location of the nuclear rods. | 巴扎耶夫已经说出了浓缩铀棒的地点 |
[35:20] | I’ve already scrambled a NEST team. | 我已经组织了一个核应急小组 |
[35:22] | Meet your tactical unit at the helipad. | 在直升机场与你的战术小队会合 |
[35:24] | The coordinates will be relayed to you en route. | 具体坐标在你上路之后发给你 |
[35:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[35:29] | You think you can find her? | 你觉得你能找到她吗 |
[35:30] | I could if all the drones weren’t already committed. | 如果还有无人机可用的话 或许能 |
[35:33] | What about a cell trace? | 追踪她的手机呢 |
[35:36] | Just do it. | 就这么办 |
[35:46] | Cole | 科尔来电 |
[36:06] | I don’t know where you are or what you’re doing, Dana, | 丹娜 我不知道你在哪 在做什么 |
[36:08] | but I need you to call me as soon as you get this. | 你收到这留言时 请马上回电 |
[36:10] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[36:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[36:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[36:46] | Miss Kayla, no. | 凯拉小姐 不行 |
[36:47] | Get out of my way, Nabeel. | 别挡道 纳比尔 |
[36:48] | I want to see him. | 我要见他 |
[36:49] | Your father forbids it. | 你父亲不允许 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. I’m just doing my job. | 对不起 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[36:55] | A job that Tarin gave you. | 这工作是塔林给你的 |
[36:57] | He brought you into my father’s security detail, | 是他把你带入我父亲的护卫队 |
[36:59] | and this is how you repay him? | 你就这么报答他吗 |
[37:03] | You’re his friend, Nabeel. | 你是他朋友 纳比尔 |
[37:05] | You know he’s innocent. | 你知道他是无辜的 |
[37:08] | What would you have me do? | 你要我做什么 |
[37:09] | Just let me speak to him. | 只要让我跟他谈谈 |
[37:11] | A few minutes is all I ask. | 只要几分钟就好 |
[37:12] | I can’t let you in now. | 现在我不能让你进去 |
[37:16] | Tarin’s going to be readied for transport to our embassy in an hour. | 一小时内预备将塔林送回大使馆 |
[37:20] | I will find a moment you can see him before then. | 在那之前 我会找个时间让你见他的 |
[37:23] | Thank you, Nabeel. | 谢谢你 纳比尔 |
[37:25] | Now go before we’re both in trouble. | 在我们遇到麻烦之前快走 |
[37:36] | Cole, the NEST team’s ETA is two minutes from target site. | 科尔 核应急小组两分钟后就到达目标地点 |
[37:40] | Now the HAZMAT crew will wait for your signal to move in. | 现在危险品应急部队就等着你出发的信号了 |
[37:44] | Be advised the truck with the fuel rods | 记住 他们装浓缩铀棒的卡车 |
[37:46] | is being guarded by two armed hostiles. | 有两个武装分子看守着 |
[37:49] | Command, we have an immunity deal with their boss. | 指挥部 我们已经给他们老板豁免权了 |
[37:51] | Why haven’t they been ordered to stand down? | 他们为什么还不奉命停止交易 |
[37:53] | Well, Jack’s understanding is that these men are hard cases. | 杰克认为 这帮人都是亡命之徒 |
[37:57] | They won’t roll over easily. | 他们不会就这么罢休的 |
[37:58] | We cannot take the risk that they’ll flee with the rods. | 我们不能让他们带着浓缩铀棒逃之夭夭 |
[38:01] | Understood. | 明白 |
[38:01] | Now, when you secure the nuclear materials, | 当你确保核原料安全后 |
[38:03] | you’ll transport them to Fort Hamilton. | 你要把它们运到汉密尔顿堡 |
[38:06] | We’re clearing that air corridor as we speak. | 我们正在给你找一条无障碍飞行路线 |
[38:12] | Command, we see the truck, | 指挥部 我们看到卡车了 |
[38:13] | but there’s no sign of hostiles. | 但没有敌人的踪影 |
[38:15] | Approaching the weigh station now. Stand by. | 靠近车辆称重站中 待命 |
[38:17] | Set us down there. | 在那把我们放下 |
[38:45] | Picking up trace radiation. | 检测出有辐射 |
[38:47] | 30 millirads. It’s safe. | 30毫拉德 安全 |
[38:49] | Go, go. Move in. | 快 快 上 |
[39:12] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[39:22] | Command, are you seeing this? | 指挥部 看到了吗 |
[39:23] | I am. | 是的 |
[39:25] | Where the hell are the rods? | 该死的 浓缩铀棒到底在哪 |
[39:27] | We picked up trace radiation signatures. | 我们检测出这有辐射 |
[39:29] | The rods were here. | 浓缩铀棒曾储存在这里 |
[39:31] | Right now all we have are two bodies, both shot. | 现在只有两具中弹的尸体 |
[39:33] | Hey, Agent Ortiz. | 奥迪斯探员 |
[39:59] | Come on, man, you can have a good time. | 来吧 伙计 你可以好好享受一下了 |
[40:02] | It’s okay. It’s okay to laugh once in a while. | 很好 偶尔笑笑还是很不错的 |
[40:04] | You can be a happy person. | 你可以做一个快乐的人 |
[40:13] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[40:14] | It’s Hastings. | 我是黑斯廷斯 |
[40:15] | Our team’s at the truck stop. The nuclear rods are not there. | 我们的人在车辆称重站 浓缩铀棒并不在那 |
[40:17] | What? H-Hold on. Say that again. | 什么 等等 再说一次 |
[40:21] | I said the rods are not there. | 我说浓缩铀棒不在那 |
[40:24] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[40:25] | Did your men go to the right place? | 你的那些手下有没有找对地方 |
[40:26] | They went exactly where you sent them. | 他们完全按你的指示到了那 |
[40:28] | Now stop playing games and tell us where the rods are. | 少跟我耍把戏 告诉我浓缩铀棒在哪 |
[40:30] | I told you, they were there. | 我说过 它们在那 |
[40:32] | I had two of my men guarding them. | 我让两个人看守着 |
[40:34] | We found their bodies, both shot. | 我们找到了他们的尸体 他们被射杀了 |
[40:35] | And there was something else. | 那还有其他的东西 |
[40:37] | Some kind of necklace hanging on the inside of the truck’s door. | 有条项链挂在车门里 |
[40:39] | Like someone wanted to send a message. | 像是有人要发出一个信息 |
[40:41] | What kind of a necklace? | 什么样的项链 |
[40:42] | A gold cross. | 有一个金色十字架 |
[40:47] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:50] | Josef. | 约瑟夫 |
[40:56] | I have the fuel rods. | 浓缩铀棒在我手里了 |
[40:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:00] | I wasn’t sure I believed, Josef, | 真不敢相信 约瑟夫 |
[41:01] | that you would betray your father. | 你竟背叛了你的父亲 |
[41:03] | You were upset that he was holding up delivery | 你不满他一直不给你发货 |
[41:04] | of the rods; now I’ve gotten them for you. | 现在我给你拿到手了 |
[41:06] | It won’t take him long to realize what’s happened, | 不用多久 他就会发现了 |
[41:08] | so let’s get this done fast. | 所以 我们得快点 |
[41:10] | You’re worried he’ll discover | 你担心他会发现 |
[41:11] | you’ve replaced him as our partner. | 你已经取代他成为我们的搭档了 |
[41:12] | No, I want my father to know. | 不 我要我父亲知道 |
[41:15] | In fact, I made sure he will. | 事实上 我确信他会的 |
[41:18] | When will you get here? | 你什么时候赶到这里 |
[41:19] | Less than five minutes. | 不到五分钟吧 |
[41:21] | Just have my money ready. | 把我的钱准备好 |