时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Mr. Bauer, you are ordered to turn the aircraft around | 鲍尔先生 命令你调头 |
[00:17] | and return to CTU. | 返回反恐小组 |
[00:19] | Jack’s descending. | 杰克正在降落 |
[00:20] | Air Force choppers are in pursuit. | 空军直升机紧随其后 |
[00:24] | We’ve lost him. | 我们把他跟丢了 |
[00:26] | If Jack gets this evidence | 如果杰克拿到了证据 |
[00:27] | and exposes the Russians, | 并曝光俄罗斯人的阴谋 |
[00:28] | the agreement is over. | 和平协议就完蛋了 |
[00:30] | The peace agreement may not be the only casualty. | 和平协议也许不是唯一的损失 |
[00:32] | You covered up the Russians’ involvement. | 您掩盖了俄当局的犯罪事实 |
[00:34] | That’s grounds for impeachment. | 这足以对您进行弹劾了 |
[00:36] | There’s still a chance that CTU will find Jack. | 反恐小组还是有可能找到杰克的 |
[00:39] | Even if they do, the evidence is still out there. | 即便他们找到了 证据依然存在 |
[00:42] | Eventually, it will surface. | 最终还是会浮出水面 |
[00:45] | You need to control the evidence by keeping Walsh off the grid. | 要控制住证据 您必须要让沃什”消失” |
[00:49] | Classify her as an enemy combatant | 把她列为敌方参战人员 |
[00:51] | and incarcerate her in a private facility. | 并监禁在私人机构内 |
[00:54] | I’ve authorized a private interrogation team to acquire the evidence. | 我已经授权一个私人审讯组来获取证据 |
[00:58] | Once we have it, she’ll be irrelevant. | 一旦证据到手 她就是可有可无的角色了 |
[01:01] | I can’t be a part of this any longer. | 我决不能再参与此事 |
[01:03] | I’ll cite my health as the reason for my resignation. | 我会以身体不适为由提交辞呈 |
[01:05] | The president’s ordered your transfer to an off-site facility. | 受总统之命将你转移到一处秘密场所 |
[01:08] | What do you mean off-site facility? | 什么秘密场所 |
[01:10] | It’s a secure location. | 那是一处安全地点 |
[01:12] | Just do what he says, Dana. | 按他们说的做 丹娜 |
[01:13] | Chloe, don’t let them do this. | 克罗伊 阻止他们 |
[01:15] | – Let’s go. – Please. | -我们走 -求求你 |
[01:17] | They’re gonna kill me. Chloe! | 他们会杀了我的 克罗伊 |
[01:19] | Chloe, please! | 克罗伊 求你了 |
[01:20] | You told Bauer you have evidence. | 你告诉鲍尔你有证据 |
[01:22] | I have got nothing to tell you. | 我没什么能告诉你的 |
[01:24] | There is no evidence. | 我没有证据 |
[01:25] | The sooner you tell me, the easier it’ll go. | 你越快告诉我 吃得苦头就越少 |
[01:27] | No! | 不 |
[01:30] | Mobilizing a sting operation | 我们要进行一次诱捕行动 |
[01:31] | to be led by Agent Ortiz. | 行动由奥迪斯探员指挥 |
[01:33] | The target is Jack Bauer. | 行动目标是杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:36] | Put your weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[01:38] | I can’t do that, Jack! | 我不能那么做 杰克 |
[01:40] | Put your weapons down now! | 快把枪放下 |
[01:42] | I need you to help me gain access to Dana Walsh. | 我要你帮我找到丹娜·沃什 |
[01:44] | I am giving you an opportunity to make this right, | 现在我给你一个将功补过的机会 |
[01:47] | to make the people that are responsible | 让那些罪魁祸首 |
[01:48] | for everything that happened today accountable. | 为今天所造成的一切付出应有的代价 |
[01:51] | Chloe said she’s in a safe house a few miles from here. | 克罗伊说她在离此几公里的一处藏身地内 |
[01:53] | Right now it’s imperative that they think I took you hostage. | 现在有必要让他们认为 你被我扣为了人质 |
[01:56] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[01:59] | The following takes place between 11:00 A.M. and 12:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生于上午十一点到十二点间 |
[02:05] | And though fate has prevented my husband from being here today | 尽管命运使然 我丈夫未能出席于此 |
[02:09] | at the culmination of his life’s work, | 实现其毕生最高的追求 |
[02:13] | I know that he is watching us now, looking down and guiding us | 我相信此时他正在注视我们 指引我们 |
[02:17] | as we take the last steps | 陪伴我们走完这最后一程 |
[02:19] | towards this historic agreement. | 签署这项具有划时代意义的协议 |
[02:24] | Finally, I would like to express my gratitude | 最后 谨在此将我最诚挚的谢意 |
[02:30] | to President Taylor… | 献给泰勒总统 |
[02:33] | Whose integrity and moral courage have been unshakable | 她的正直与勇敢在这漫长的磋商中 |
[02:39] | during the long course of these negotiations. | 从未动摇 |
[02:43] | She is someone on whom my husband built an absolute trust. | 她是我丈夫绝对信任之人 |
[02:48] | And I want to make it clear | 在此我想明确表示 |
[02:50] | that her efforts and the efforts of the United States government to rescue him | 她及美国政府为救我丈夫所付出的一切努力 |
[02:55] | were nothing short of heroic. | 可歌可泣 |
[02:58] | My husband wasn’t perfect. | 我丈夫并非完人 |
[03:04] | None of us is. | 我们也一样 |
[03:09] | But he carried a perfect idea in his heart: | 但他心中有个完美的信仰 |
[03:13] | that peace is possible. | 和平是可能实现的 |
[03:20] | On this, the last day of his life, | 基于此 在他生命的最后一天 |
[03:23] | may the world come together | 愿全世界齐心协力 |
[03:27] | and prove that he was right. | 共同证明他是正确的 |
[03:35] | What a magnificent woman. | 好个厉害的女人 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:42] | Who was that on the phone? | 谁的电话 |
[03:43] | Bledsoe. | 布莱索 |
[03:44] | It’s not the best of news, sir. | 长官 不是什么好消息 |
[03:46] | Dana Walsh isn’t being as cooperative as he’d hoped. | 丹娜·沃什并未像他所希望的那样合作 |
[03:49] | Well, what does he expect? | 那他希望什么 |
[03:50] | She’s a trained enemy agent; | 她是个训练有素的敌方间谍 |
[03:51] | she’s not gonna to break at the drop of a hat. | 她不会这么快就招供的 |
[03:53] | Look, I told president Taylor what might be necessary, | 我已经告诉泰勒总统有些事非做不可 |
[03:57] | and she signed off on it. | 而她也默许了 |
[03:58] | Bledsoe’s a professional, sir. | 布莱索可是很专业的 长官 |
[04:00] | I’m confident he’ll come through for us. | 我相信他会帮我们度过难关 |
[04:02] | He better. | 最好这样 |
[04:05] | Sir, there was one more thing. | 长官 还有件事 |
[04:07] | Bledsoe wanted confirmation. | 布莱索想要得到批准 |
[04:10] | About what? | 批准什么 |
[04:12] | How to deal with Ms. Walsh, post interrogation. | 审讯结束之后 如何处置沃什女士 |
[04:14] | I thought we settled that matter. | 我以为早就说好了呢 |
[04:16] | We did. | 是说好了 |
[04:17] | So why’s he asking? | 那他干嘛还问 |
[04:19] | Just to double check we’re still committed to the same outcome. | 只是再确认一下是否照原计划进行 |
[04:21] | And what did you tell him? | 那你怎么回复他的 |
[04:23] | We’re still committed to the same outcome. | 照原计划进行 |
[04:26] | Not that I have any idea what you’re talking about. | 你所说的一切我都不知情 |
[04:30] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[04:31] | Perfectly, sir. | 非常明白 长官 |
[04:44] | Let her up. | 让她起来 |
[04:53] | I’ll give you a little tip. | 我给你个小窍门 |
[04:55] | Take short, shallow breaths. | 快喘气 轻呼吸 |
[04:56] | You’ll recover faster. | 你很快就不咳嗽了 |
[04:59] | And then we won’t have so much downtime between sessions. | 这样就不会浪费我们继续审讯的时间了 |
[05:03] | It’s up to you, you know. | 全都取决于你 知道吧 |
[05:05] | You can stop this whenever you want. | 你随时都可以停止遭罪 |
[05:08] | All you have to do is tell me what I want to know. | 只需将我想知道的告诉我 |
[05:10] | I told you that I was making it up. | 我说了我都是瞎编的 |
[05:13] | There is no evidence. | 根本没有证据 |
[05:15] | You told Jack Bauer you had proof | 你跟杰克·鲍尔说你有证据 |
[05:16] | that elements in the Russian government | 证明俄罗斯政府内的要员 |
[05:18] | were behind the assassination of President Hassan. | 就是暗杀哈桑总统的幕后黑手 |
[05:20] | I was bluffing. | 我当时是虚张声势 |
[05:22] | Stalling for time. | 为了拖延时间 |
[05:23] | There isn’t any proof. | 什么证据都没有 |
[05:24] | – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not lying. | -别骗我 -我没骗你 |
[05:26] | We begin again in ten seconds. | 不说就10秒钟后再来一遍 |
[05:30] | 7 6… Seven, six… | |
[05:33] | Bring it on, you son of a bitch. | 尽管放马过来吧 你个狗杂种 |
[05:35] | Put her down. | 把她放倒 |
[05:42] | Where’s the evidence? | 证据在哪 |
[05:45] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[05:46] | Gag her. | 蒙上嘴 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:23] | They got two sentries out in front in a black sedan, | 正门外面一辆黑色轿车里有两个放哨的 |
[06:25] | one lookout on the roof, | 楼顶有一个 |
[06:26] | most likely another across the street, but I couldn’t see him. | 街对面很可能还有一个 但我看不到 |
[06:28] | We can access the back of the building through that alley. | 我们可以从那条小巷进入大楼后面 |
[06:31] | So, once we get Dana, what then? | 然后呢 找到丹娜之后怎样 |
[06:33] | As painful as it is, we got to cut a deal | 尽管很无奈 但我们还得跟她谈条件 |
[06:35] | in exchange for the evidence. | 才能交换出证据 |
[06:36] | You mean let her go. | 你是说放了她 |
[06:37] | Cole, we both lost friends today. | 科尔 我们今天都失去了朋友 |
[06:40] | And Dana had a hand in that, | 丹娜对此负一定责任 |
[06:41] | but only a hand. | 但只是一部分 |
[06:42] | If we can get the people in charge, | 如果我们能找出主谋 |
[06:44] | the people that gave the orders, | 那些罪魁祸首 |
[06:46] | it’ll be worth it. | 放了她也是值得的 |
[06:49] | It’s Chloe. | 是克罗伊 |
[06:52] | Answer it. Otherwise, she’ll know something’s wrong. | 接电话 要不她会发现不对劲了 |
[06:54] | If she doesn’t already. | 别已经发现了就好 |
[06:55] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:56] | Cole, what’s your ETA? | 科尔 你预计还有多久到达 |
[06:58] | Ten minutes. FDR Drive was a mess. | 还有十分钟 罗斯福大道这边堵死了 |
[07:00] | We’re coming up First Ave instead. | 我们正改从第一大道过来 |
[07:01] | Is Jack with you? | 杰克和你在一起吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah, I got him. | 对 他在我手上 |
[07:05] | He’s locked down in the back. | 关在后面 |
[07:06] | I’m glad we found him before he got hurt or worse. | 很庆幸我们在他做傻事前找到了他 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:10] | I’ve known Jack for a long time, | 我认识杰克很长时间了 |
[07:12] | and I’ve never seen him like this. | 从没见过他像这样 |
[07:14] | He threatened me; he’s never done that before. | 居然威胁我 他从不会这样的 |
[07:20] | You did the right thing, Chloe. | 你的决定没有错 克罗伊 |
[07:23] | Thanks for saying that. | 很感谢你这么说 |
[07:24] | I’ll talk to you when you get here. | 等你到了再说吧 |
[07:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:28] | We’re good. She has no idea. | 我们暂时安全 她全然不知 |
[07:31] | Don’t be too hard on her, Jack. | 别太为难她 杰克 |
[07:32] | She was only doing what she thought was best for you. | 她所做的一切只是为你好 |
[07:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:36] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[07:39] | You’re gonna need these. | 你会用得上这个 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry, I just couldn’t take the chance. | 抱歉 我刚才冒不起那个险 |
[07:47] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[07:49] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[07:50] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[07:53] | Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[07:58] | Keep your head down. | 把头埋低点 |
[08:07] | Go. | 快走 |
[08:15] | That’s right, four hours prior to the signing ceremony, | 没错 签字仪式前四小时 |
[08:17] | all available field units will be redeployed to the U.N. | 所有可用的外勤小组都会被重新部署到联合国 |
[08:20] | Mobile HQ is being set up on the first floor, | 机动总部设在一楼 |
[08:22] | adjacent to the high commissioner’s offices. | 与高级专员办公室相邻 |
[08:24] | Hold on a second; I got O’Brian on the other line. | 稍等 奥布赖恩有电话进来 |
[08:26] | – Yeah? – Who’s the psych officer on duty? | -什么事 -今天哪位精神分析师当值 |
[08:28] | That would be Melissa Anderson. | 应该是梅丽莎·安德森 |
[08:31] | She did all the grief counseling last night. | 昨晚的创伤恢复治疗都是她负责的 |
[08:32] | Make sure she’s the first person Jack sees when he gets here. | 确保杰克来这见到的第一个人就是她 |
[08:35] | I want a complete eval. | 我要一份完整的评估 |
[08:37] | You really think that’s necessary? | 你真觉得有必要吗 |
[08:38] | I wouldn’t have ordered it if I didn’t. | 没必要我就不会叫你这么做 |
[08:40] | I’ll let her know. | 我会通知她的 |
[09:33] | I got a visual. | 我看到了 |
[09:34] | They got one man on the roof. | 楼顶一人 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | Wait till I get into position, then you draw him out. | 等我就位 你就引他出来 |
[10:00] | All units, this is Command. | 各小组注意 我是指挥中心 |
[10:01] | Please report. | 请报告情况 |
[10:02] | Command, this is unit one. All clear. | 指挥中心 一号小组安全 |
[10:04] | Unit two. Street’s clear. | 二号小组 街道安全 |
[10:06] | Unit three. Back alley’s clear. | 三号小组 后巷安全 |
[10:08] | Command, this is unit four. Roof’s clear. | 指挥中心 四号小组 楼顶安全 |
[10:10] | All units, copy that. | 各小组 收到 |
[10:11] | Stay alert. | 保持警惕 |
[10:37] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[10:44] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[12:22] | You make that cover. I’ll draw them out. | 你隐蔽好 我引他们出去 |
[12:34] | Command, I’m taking sniper fire on the roof. | 指挥中心 楼顶遭遇狙击手袭击 |
[12:36] | The building across the street. | 火力来自街对面的建筑 |
[12:37] | I need backup now. | 需要支援 |
[12:38] | Unit four, stand by. | 四号小组 请待命 |
[12:39] | I’m sending backup now. | 我马上安排支援 |
[12:40] | Copy that. Hurry! | 收到 快点 |
[12:42] | All units to the roof. | 各小组都去楼顶 |
[12:43] | Unit four is reporting sniper fire. | 四号小组报告楼顶有狙击手袭击 |
[12:44] | Repeat, all units to the roof. | 重复一遍 各小组都去楼顶 |
[12:46] | Unit four is under sniper fire. | 四号小组遭遇狙击手袭击 |
[13:08] | Go. | 去那边 |
[13:09] | Go. | 分头去找 |
[13:11] | Unit two, do not stop moving… | 二号小组 别停下… |
[13:14] | Command, we’re on the roof. | 指挥中心 我们到了楼顶 |
[13:16] | It’s quiet; there’s no sign of Mullins. | 没有动静 穆林斯不见了 |
[13:17] | Come again? | 什么 |
[13:19] | All’s quiet, but we can’t locate Unit four. | 没有动静 但无法锁定四号小组的位置 |
[13:21] | Unit four, come in, please. | 四号小组 收到请回答 |
[13:24] | Where’s Dana Walsh? | 丹娜·沃什在哪 |
[13:28] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[13:30] | Command, Mullins is down, sir. | 指挥中心 穆林斯晕倒了 长官 |
[13:32] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[13:33] | Repeat, Mullins is down. | 重复一遍 穆林斯被人打晕了 |
[13:34] | First room on the left. | 左边第一间 |
[13:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:38] | Command, do you copy? | 指挥中心 收到了吗 |
[13:40] | Command, come in. | 指挥中心 请回答 |
[13:42] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[13:43] | The first room on the left, I’ve got it. | 左边第一间 我知道了 |
[13:49] | Put your gun down now! | 放下枪 |
[13:51] | No, you drop your weapon | 不 是你放下武器才对 |
[13:51] | or I’ll put a bullet in her brain! | 否则我一枪崩了她 |
[13:53] | I don’t want to kill you, but I will if I have to. | 我不想杀你 但如有必要我会的 |
[13:55] | Put your gun down! | 放下枪 |
[13:55] | You won’t take the shot. It’s too risky. | 你不会这么做 太冒险了 |
[13:57] | I’ll kill her before… | 我会杀…. |
[14:00] | Cole, untie her. | 科尔 给她松绑 |
[14:05] | Cole, now! | 科尔 快点 |
[14:08] | Take her out the back. | 把她从后面带出去 |
[14:09] | We’re gonna get company soon. Hurry! | 马上就会有人来了 快点 |
[14:14] | – Cole, have you got her?! – Almost! | -科尔 好了吗 -快了 |
[14:19] | I got her! | 好了 |
[14:20] | Move! Move! | 快走 |
[14:28] | Stay covered. | 躲好 |
[14:35] | Cole, take the stairs now! | 科尔 快走楼梯 |
[14:36] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[14:38] | Get going! I’ll be right behind you! | 快走 我马上就来 |
[15:07] | Chloe. | 克罗伊 |
[15:08] | In a second. | 等一下 |
[15:09] | Just finishing rescanning the field reports. | 快重新浏览完一遍外勤报告了 |
[15:11] | You need to hear this, Chloe. | 有件事得向你报告 克罗伊 |
[15:12] | Agent Beck just checked in from the laundry. | 刚从清洗厂那里收到贝克探员的报告 |
[15:13] | He said he’s been locked down for the past half hour, | 说他被关了半个小时 |
[15:15] | and only just now managed to free himself. | 还是刚刚才自己设法脱身 |
[15:17] | – What? – Apparently, Jack didn’t fall for the trap. | -什么 -很明显杰克并没中计 |
[15:19] | Instead, he reversed the entire squad and took Cole hostage. | 相反 他搞定了整个小队 还挟持了科尔 |
[15:22] | I just talked to Cole. | 我刚还和科尔谈过话 |
[15:23] | Beck says Jack had him at gunpoint. | 贝克说杰克用枪指着他 |
[15:26] | Devin, pull up the satellite on the lower East Side. | 德温 把卫星调到下东区那边 |
[15:28] | Address: 14633 12th Street. | 地址是第12大街 14633号 |
[15:30] | – Why? – It’s where the private contractors are holding Dana. | -为什么 -是那家私人公司关押丹娜的地方 |
[15:33] | It’s where Jack’s on his way to now. | 杰克正赶到那去 |
[15:34] | What is going on, Chloe? | 到底怎么了 克罗伊 |
[15:36] | He’s been two steps ahead of me the whole time. | 他总比我们捷足先登 |
[15:37] | He probably knew what I was gonna do before I did. | 他很可能比我自己还清楚接下来的每一步 |
[15:41] | Hello, everybody! Can I have your attention, please? | 大家都听好了 |
[15:43] | Jack Bauer’s no longer in custody of CTU. | 杰克·鲍尔已经不受反恐小组控制了 |
[15:46] | Agent Cole Ortiz is with him, | 科尔·奥迪斯探员正和他一起 |
[15:47] | most likely as a hostage. | 很可能被劫持了 |
[15:48] | Our priority is to find them now. | 目前的首要任务就是找到他们 |
[15:51] | Satellite’s online, Ms. O’Brian. | 卫星就位 奥布赖恩女士 |
[15:53] | Put it up. | 调出来 |
[15:57] | We’re too late. | 我们已经太迟了 |
[15:58] | Put the APB back out on Jack, all agencies. | 所有部门 全境通缉杰克 |
[16:00] | Get me the White House. | 给我接白宫 |
[16:05] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[16:06] | You tell me. You said you had a video file | 你说呢 你说你有一份视频文件 |
[16:09] | implicating people inside the Russian government | 其中牵涉俄罗斯政府中 |
[16:11] | who are responsible for Renee’s murder. | 那些杀害蕾妮的人 |
[16:12] | I want that file. | 我要那份文件 |
[16:14] | And I said I’d give it to you in exchange for immunity. | 我说过我要豁免权 否则免谈 |
[16:16] | That deal’s off the table. | 这交易已经取消了 |
[16:18] | The president decided the peace agreement’s more important than the truth. | 总统认为和平协议比真相更重要 |
[16:21] | As far as she’s concerned, | 目前她最关心的就是 |
[16:22] | that file can never see the light of day. | 要让那份文件无法曝光 |
[16:23] | But I still want it. | 但我仍然需要那份文件 |
[16:26] | What’s the new deal? | 这新交易怎么做 |
[16:27] | You give us the file, we let you go. | 你交出文件 我们放你走 |
[16:30] | Go where, Riker’s Island? | 我还能往哪走 雷克岛监狱吗 |
[16:31] | Dana, you’re a small fish in all of this. | 丹娜 你不过是一颗小棋子罢了 |
[16:33] | I’m going after the people who gave the orders. | 我要找的是幕后黑手 |
[16:35] | You give me the evidence, we’ll let you go. | 你只要给我们证据 我们就会放你走 |
[16:36] | I give you my word. | 我说一不二 |
[16:38] | Your word? | 说一不二 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry. I don’t believe you, Jack. | 抱歉 我不会相信你 杰克 |
[16:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:44] | You think this is a joke? | 你若觉得这是玩笑 |
[16:46] | We’ll do it another way. | 那咱们就换个玩法 |
[17:01] | Get out. Get out! | 出来 滚出来 |
[17:03] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[17:05] | Jack, Cole! | 杰克 科尔 |
[17:10] | Tell me where that file is– now! | 告诉我文件在哪 快点 |
[17:11] | That file’s the only thing keeping me alive! | 那文件是我唯一的救命稻草 |
[17:13] | No, right now I’m the only thing keeping you alive. | 不 现在 你的小命就捏在我手里 |
[17:16] | I’m gonna count backwards from three, | 我倒数三声 |
[17:17] | and then I’m gonna kill you. | 然后就宰了你 |
[17:18] | – Three! – You’re really not gonna let him shoot me | -三 -你就眼睁睁地看着他 |
[17:20] | – in cold blood, are you, Cole? – Two! | -把我崩了吗 科尔 -二 |
[17:21] | – Jack! – Back off! | -杰克 -退后 |
[17:23] | – One! – In a safety-deposit box! | -一 -在一个银行保险箱里 |
[17:25] | Where? | 哪里 |
[17:26] | First Unity Savings. Cole knows. | 第一联合储蓄 科尔知道 |
[17:28] | We have a joint account there. | 我们在那有个联合账户 |
[17:29] | But the box is in my name, | 但保险箱登记的是我的名字 |
[17:30] | – which means I’m the only one who can access it. – Where’s the bank? | -只有我能拿到它 -银行在哪 |
[17:32] | Lexington, off East 59th. | 莱克星顿 在第59东大道附近 |
[17:34] | I had nothing to do with Renee’s death, Jack. | 蕾妮的死跟我一点关系没有 杰克 |
[17:36] | I didn’t even know she was a target. | 我甚至不知道她就是目标 |
[17:37] | Put her in the car. I was in a CTU holding cell! | 把她关车里去 当时我在反恐小组拘留室里 |
[17:39] | Put her back in the car! | 把她押回车里 |
[17:40] | Damn it! You understand what he is doing, don’t you? | 该死 你知不知道他在做什么 |
[17:42] | – He’s using you. – Using me? You’re using me. | -他在利用你 -是你在利用我吧 |
[17:45] | What do you think he’s gonna do once I give him that file? | 如果我把文件给他了 你觉得他会干什么 |
[17:47] | He’s gonna give the evidence to the press | 他会把证据交给媒体 |
[17:48] | and expose everyone responsible. | 曝光所有牵涉的人 |
[17:50] | Is that what you think? | 你真是这么想的吗 |
[17:51] | ‘Cause I doubt that’s what Jack thinks. | 因为我怀疑杰克不是那么想的 |
[17:52] | He’s gonna assemble the evidence, | 他会收集证据 |
[17:54] | make a list of the guilty, and then he’s gonna execute them one by one, | 做一份黑名单 然后逐个除掉 |
[17:56] | starting with me. | 而且就从我开始 |
[17:59] | This isn’t about the truth, Cole. | 科尔 他要的不是真相 |
[18:00] | It’s about revenge! Cole! | 他是要复仇 科尔 |
[18:04] | Look, I can’t do this! | 听着 没办法这样下去了 |
[18:14] | She’s just trying to get inside your head. | 她在试图控制你的思维 |
[18:16] | I know that, damn it! | 我他妈的知道 |
[18:19] | You got something you want to say to me, | 如果你有话想对我说 |
[18:21] | you better say it now. | 那你最好现在就说 |
[18:23] | Were you gonna pull that trigger? | 你刚才真的要开枪吗 |
[18:25] | I need her to think I would. | 我得让她以为我会 |
[18:32] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:02] | Mrs. Hassan, | 哈桑夫人 |
[19:03] | please allow me to offer my condolences for your loss. | 请允许我对您的不幸遭遇表示慰问 |
[19:06] | Your husband was a great man. | 您丈夫是个伟大的人 |
[19:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:09] | How has news of his death been received | 他的死讯传出后 |
[19:11] | back in the Islamic Republic? | 伊斯兰共和国国内各界反应如何 |
[19:12] | And do people there generally support your decision | 以及贵国人民 是否普遍支持您 |
[19:16] | to take his place as head of state? | 接替他成为国家元首的决定呢 |
[19:18] | I’m confident that most of my country is behind me. | 我有信心能获得国内多数人民的支持 |
[19:23] | Those who aren’t, | 而那些不支持的 |
[19:23] | probably never supported my husband’s policies in the first place. | 或许一开始就从未支持过我丈夫的政策 |
[19:27] | And what are your plans after the treaty is signed? | 那在和平协议签署之后您的计划是什么 |
[19:30] | Right now, I’m concentrating all my efforts on the pursuit | 目前 我正致力于完成我丈夫 |
[19:33] | of finishing what my husband started with this agreement. | 未尽的和谈事业 |
[19:36] | But I want to return to Kamistan. | 但我想回到卡米斯坦 |
[19:39] | Is this true? | 情况属实吗 |
[19:40] | I’m afraid so, ma’am. | 恐怕是的 总统阁下 |
[19:42] | The details are sketchy, but as of 15 minutes ago, | 详情还不很清楚 但15分钟前 |
[19:44] | Jack Bauer stormed the safe house, | 杰克·鲍尔突袭了藏身地点 |
[19:46] | overwhelmed security and took Dana Walsh. | 击溃了保卫 劫走了丹娜·沃什 |
[19:47] | Do we have any idea where they are? | 有他们的下落吗 |
[19:49] | A hard target search is under way. | 全面搜索已经展开 |
[19:52] | Your note also mentioned Charles Logan. | 纸条上还提到了查尔斯·罗根 |
[19:55] | Yes, ma’am. He’s been calling and demanding to speak to you. | 是的 阁下 他一直打电话要求与您通话 |
[19:57] | He insisted that I interrupt the press conference. | 他坚持要我打断新闻发布会 |
[20:00] | All you’ll have to do is hit redial. | 只需重拨一下即可 |
[20:02] | Thank you, Tim. Excuse me. | 谢谢你 蒂姆 给我吧 |
[20:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 阁下 |
[20:09] | …the body be ritually washed and draped… | 遗体将按传统仪式清洗和修饰 |
[20:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:14] | How in God’s name could this have happened?! | 天煞的怎么会这样 |
[20:17] | Madam President, the important thing is not to panic. | 总统阁下 切勿惊慌 |
[20:20] | You assured me that Dana Walsh would be more secure | 你不是向我保证把丹娜·沃什交给 |
[20:23] | in the hands of your private contractors. | 你的私人保安公司处置会更安全吗 |
[20:25] | We didn’t move her out of CTU solely | 我们不只是因为安全原因才 |
[20:27] | for security reasons, | 把她转移出反恐小组的吧 |
[20:28] | as I’m sure you remember. | 我想这您一定还记得 |
[20:30] | Do you have me on speaker, Charles? | 你在用免提跟我通话吗 |
[20:32] | Pick up the damn phone. | 给我把话筒拿起来 |
[20:35] | Forgive me, I wasn’t thinking. | 请原谅 我没想周全 |
[20:37] | Apparently, neither was I. | 显然 我也没有 |
[20:41] | It’s a little late for buyer’s remorse, Madam President, | 事后反悔为时已晚了 总统阁下 |
[20:43] | especially because I was calling with a solution | 我打电话来就是提供一个 |
[20:47] | to our current problem. | 解决眼前问题的办法 |
[20:50] | Bauer may have Walsh, | 也许鲍尔手里有沃什 |
[20:51] | but he can’t have the evidence yet. | 但他还没拿到证据 |
[20:53] | We’ve still got a chance to stop him. | 我们还有机会阻止他 |
[20:54] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[20:56] | By putting somebody inside CTU, | 把一个人安插进反恐小组 |
[20:58] | someone whose loyalties aren’t split, | 这个人的忠诚毋庸置疑 |
[21:01] | who won’t hesitate to see the mission through | 而他也会毫不犹豫地 |
[21:03] | no matter what the cost. | 不惜一切完成任务 |
[21:05] | I’ve already replaced one director. | 我已经换过一个主管了 |
[21:06] | I can’t replace another. | 我不能再换了 |
[21:07] | No, not a new director. | 不 不用换一个新主管 |
[21:08] | Just someone to supervise the manhunt for Bauer. | 只要他来监督追捕鲍尔的工作 |
[21:11] | I’m recommending Jason Pillar. | 我向您推荐杰森·皮勒 |
[21:12] | Your aide? | 你那个助手 |
[21:14] | He’s Bureau-trained, Madam President. | 他受过政府培训 总统阁下 |
[21:16] | He was second in command at DIA | 在丹尼尔斯政府任期内 |
[21:18] | during the Daniels’ Administration | 他曾担任国防情报局的副主管 |
[21:20] | and he made a name for himself in Afghanistan, | 而他在阿富汗也是战功卓著 |
[21:22] | chasing high-value targets behind enemy lines. | 深入敌后 缉捕过重要人犯 |
[21:27] | Of course if you have a better idea, | 当然如果您有更好的人选 |
[21:29] | I’ll gladly take a step back. | 我也乐意让步 |
[21:31] | – Madam President. – Just a second. | -总统阁下 -稍等 |
[21:33] | – What is it, Susan? – Mrs. Hassan is finishing up. | -什么事 苏珊 -哈桑夫人讲话快结束了 |
[21:35] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[21:40] | Look, I’ll tell Tim Woods that I support you | 听着 我会告诉蒂姆·伍兹 我支持你 |
[21:44] | making an operational change. | 作出行动计划的变动 |
[21:45] | But that’s it, Charles– no more excuses. | 但是到此为止了 不要再找借口 |
[21:48] | Thank you, Madame President. | 谢谢您 总统阁下 |
[21:49] | And allow me to say that… | 请允许我表达… |
[21:55] | No, I understand completely. | 不 这我完全能理解 |
[21:57] | And I appreciate your confidence in Jason. | 并且我感谢您对杰森的信任 |
[22:00] | How soon can you leave for CTU? | 你多久能启程前往反恐小组 |
[22:02] | Immediately. | 即刻 |
[22:03] | Good. I’ll handle the arrangements on this end. | 很好 我这边会替你安排好 |
[22:30] | Congratulations, Charles. | 祝贺你 查尔斯 |
[22:32] | You have recast yourself as the great peacemaker. | 你将自己重塑为一个和平使者的角色 |
[22:35] | I appreciate your help in getting me this far, Mikhail. | 多亏有你相助才有我的今天 米哈伊尔 |
[22:38] | So tell me what I’m doing here? | 说吧 找我来干什么 |
[22:45] | I had hoped to have this conversation in private. | 我希望能和你单独谈谈 |
[22:47] | This is my attaché Pavel Tokarev. | 这是我的使馆随员帕维尔·托卡耶夫 |
[22:50] | You can speak freely. | 但说无妨 |
[22:52] | He is more than well acquainted with the situation. | 他对现在的状况了如指掌 |
[23:01] | There’s been an unforeseen problem. | 出现了一个始料未及的麻烦 |
[23:04] | Apparently I’m not the only one who can prove that elements in your government | 显然 我不是唯一持有贵国政府内有人 |
[23:07] | conspired to undermine the peace process. | 阴谋破坏和平进程证据的人 |
[23:09] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[23:10] | Dana Walsh, the mole you installed inside CTU, | 丹娜·沃什 那个你安插在反恐小组里的间谍 |
[23:14] | claims to have evidence to that effect. | 宣称持有相关事件的证据 |
[23:16] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[23:17] | She was handled with complete deniability. | 我们早已和她撇清关系 |
[23:21] | So you say. | 是你这么说的嘛 |
[23:22] | But, no one in this room can take the chance that she’s bluffing. | 但是 我们中没人敢保证她是在虚张声势 |
[23:27] | Now… I tried to contain this. | 现在 我试着解决这个麻烦 |
[23:29] | I had Ms. Walsh detained and interrogated. | 我之前扣留了沃什并审问她 |
[23:33] | The problem is, Jack Bauer just broke her out. | 问题是 杰克·鲍尔刚把她劫走了 |
[23:36] | Apparently, he has a personal interest in exposing this evidence. | 显然 他曝光这件事的内幕是出于私人原因 |
[23:43] | Then you need to stop him. | 那你得去阻止他 |
[23:44] | Surely President Taylor is motivated to do the same. | 想必泰勒总统也有此意吧 |
[23:47] | She is, to a point. | 在某种程度上 她确有此意 |
[23:49] | But I know Bauer. | 但我了解鲍尔 |
[23:50] | And I can promise you he will never let this go. | 而且我可以保证 他绝不会善罢甘休 |
[23:54] | And I don’t think | 还有我认为 |
[23:56] | the president is willing to do what is ultimately required. | 总统不会愿意采取极端手段 |
[24:01] | So you expect me to kill Bauer for you? | 所以你希望我来替你干掉杰克·鲍尔 |
[24:03] | We both know you have the covert assets here to do the job. | 你我心知肚明 你有专干这行的秘密杀手 |
[24:11] | Maybe I do– | 或许我是有 |
[24:13] | but I don’t have the resources to find him, track him. | 但我没有相关资源来找到并跟踪他 |
[24:16] | CTU does. | 反恐小组有 |
[24:18] | And the man in charge of the search now reports to me. | 而且那里负责搜捕的人现在都归我管 |
[24:24] | How would this work? | 那要怎么做 |
[24:29] | This is a closed-channel phone. | 这是一部闭路电话 |
[24:32] | It’s impossible to intercept. | 绝对不会被窃听 |
[24:34] | My man at CTU will use it to feed your people | 我在反恐小组里的人会用它来 |
[24:36] | real-time information as to Bauer’s where abouts. | 汇报关于鲍尔的实时方位 |
[24:40] | And they can put an end to this problem, once and for all. | 他们能够解决这个麻烦 一劳永逸 |
[25:04] | We have to assume that CTU’s been getting my face out there. | 我们得假设反恐组已把我的面部特征发布出去了 |
[25:07] | You’re going to have to take her into the bank on your own. | 你要一个人把她带到银行里去 |
[25:09] | I’ll stand sentry in the lobby. | 我会在大厅里望风 |
[25:11] | How well do you know the layout inside? | 你对里面的布局了解多少 |
[25:12] | Vault’s in the back. | 金库在房子后部 |
[25:13] | Tellers are on one side of the room, | 出纳员都坐在房间的一边 |
[25:14] | loan officers are on the other. | 信贷员则在另外一边 |
[25:16] | One of them’s an old buddy of mine from high school. | 他们中有一位我的高中同学 |
[25:17] | He was helping us line up a mortgage. | 他过去曾帮我们办理了抵押借贷 |
[25:19] | Okay, you keep her inside your strike zone. | 好 你要盯紧她 |
[25:21] | If she sees an opportunity, she’s going to take it. | 她会抓住一切可能的机会 |
[25:23] | You trust her for nothing, you understand? | 别信她的鬼话 明白吗 |
[25:24] | I’ll be fine, Jack. | 我自有分寸 杰克 |
[25:26] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[25:29] | I know you hate me right now, but I don’t really believe | 我知道你现在很恨我 但我不相信 |
[25:32] | you want to see me executed. | 你忍心看着我被处决 |
[25:33] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[25:34] | We both saw how close he came to pulling the trigger back there. | 我们都看见他当时差点就扣动扳机了 |
[25:37] | That’s just what he wanted you to think. | 他就是要你这样想 |
[25:39] | If that’s what he told you, he’s lying. | 如果他是那么告诉你的 他在撒谎 |
[25:40] | Just like he’s lying about what he’s going to do with that file. | 就像他谎称要怎么处理那个文件那样 |
[25:43] | Jack wants to bring the people responsible for this to justice. | 杰克想把罪魁祸首们绳之以法 |
[25:45] | Just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[25:47] | Who do you think these people are, Cole? | 你以为这些罪魁祸首都是干嘛的 科尔 |
[25:48] | They’re Russian diplomats with full diplomatic immunity. | 他们是有着完全外交豁免权的俄方外交大使 |
[25:50] | They’ll be indicted by the World Court | 他们会受到国际法庭的起诉 |
[25:52] | and hauled up in front of the Hague. | 然后在海牙出庭受审 |
[25:53] | You really believe Jack Bauer | 你真相信杰克·鲍尔 |
[25:54] | wants to trust some toothless international tribunal | 会信任那些形同虚设的国际法庭 |
[25:56] | to mete out justice to the people who killed Renee? | 来为被杀害的蕾妮伸张正义吗 |
[25:58] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[25:59] | – You’re hurting me. – You’ll live. | -你弄疼我了 -你死不了 |
[26:40] | Confirm all traffic camera feeds are being ported through us. | 确认所有的电子眼画面都经过我们的端口 |
[26:43] | Up-res and route everything through facial recognition. | 将捕捉到的一切通过面部识别系统进行清晰化处理 |
[26:45] | Parameter-matching on Jack, Cole, or Dana. | 参数设为匹配杰克 科尔或丹娜的面部特征 |
[26:48] | We don’t have anywhere near the bandwidth to do that citywide. | 把全市的图像扫描 我们怎么可能有那么宽的带宽 |
[26:51] | Then job the overflow to NSA. | 那就把干不完的活儿交给国安局帮忙 |
[26:54] | Where are we on setting up the search grid with NYPD? | 我们和纽约警局的搜索网设置得怎样了 |
[26:57] | In process. | 正在进行中 |
[26:58] | They’re giving us all the personnel they can spare, | 他们已给了我们所有能腾出来的人力 |
[26:59] | But they’re going on record that, | 但他们公开表示 |
[27:01] | unless we narrow down the search area, | 除非我们缩小搜索范围 |
[27:02] | it’s “Needle in a haystack” Time. | 否则现在就是大海捞针 |
[27:08] | O’Brian. | 我是奥布赖恩 |
[27:09] | There’s a Jason Pillar on his way to see you. | 杰森·皮勒正在去见你的路上 |
[27:11] | – Pillar? – Yeah. | -皮勒 -是的 |
[27:13] | Tim Wood’s office pre-cleared him. | 蒂姆·伍兹办公室已提前给了他通行许可 |
[27:15] | Send him up. | 把他带上来 |
[27:16] | He’s already on his way. He wouldn’t wait. | 他已经上来了 他不想等 |
[27:19] | Never heard of this guy. Who is he? | 从没听说过这号人 他什么来头 |
[27:21] | He was second in command at DIA | 他是国防情报局的副主管 |
[27:22] | under the Daniel’s administration. | 曾在丹尼尔政府任期内任职 |
[27:23] | He’s been working the private sector for years. | 他已经做了好多年私人部门的工作 |
[27:27] | Ms. O’Brian, Jason Pillar. | 奥布赖恩女士 我是杰森·皮勒 |
[27:29] | This is my associate Eden Linley. | 这位是我的助手伊登·林丽 |
[27:31] | Okay. So why are you here? | 好吧 你来此有何贵干 |
[27:34] | Frankly, the White House is unhappy with the way the manhunt | 坦白说 白宫对之前搜捕杰克·鲍尔的工作 |
[27:37] | for Jack Bauer’s been handled. | 很不满意 |
[27:38] | President Taylor’s issued an executive order | 泰勒总统发布了一项行政命令 |
[27:40] | placing me in charge of the search from here on. | 现在开始由我来接管这里的搜捕工作 |
[27:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[27:42] | You’ll retain your position as acting director | 你继续担任这里的代理主管 |
[27:44] | for the time being with authority over all over CTU operations. | 暂时全权负责反恐组所有行动的指挥 |
[27:47] | Arlo, give us a minute? | 阿洛 让我们单独谈会儿 |
[27:49] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[27:52] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通 |
[27:54] | – Excuse me? – Why are you here? | -什么 -你为什么要来这里 |
[27:57] | You have nothing to do with Homeland Security anymore. | 你已经不再为国土安全局工作了 |
[27:59] | Ms. O’Brian, all you need to know | 奥布赖恩女士 你只要知道 |
[28:01] | is that I’m here under the president’s orders. | 我是在按总统的命令行事就够了 |
[28:02] | Well, you’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[28:04] | We’ve done everything possible to find Jack. | 我们已经尝试了所有可能找到杰克的方法 |
[28:05] | If that were true, | 如果那是真的 |
[28:06] | then the trap you set for Bauer would have worked. | 那杰克早该落入你的陷阱了 |
[28:08] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[28:09] | Instead, you were more concerned with making sure he didn’t get hurt. | 刚好相反 你更关心的是 确保杰克不会受到伤害 |
[28:11] | It’s all in the hourlies. | 每小时报告上白纸黑字都写着 |
[28:12] | In fact, the last operational command you sent to Agent Ortiz was, | 事实上 你给奥迪斯探员的最后一个命令是 |
[28:17] | “Remember, non-lethal force.” | 切记 决不使用致命攻击 |
[28:19] | Not exactly the appropriate sentiment when the president told you | 当总统告诉你阻止鲍尔有多重要时 |
[28:22] | how important it was that Bauer be stopped. | 这样的妇人之仁非常不合时宜 |
[28:24] | The president doesn’t want Jack to be hurt. | 总统不希望杰克受伤 |
[28:25] | She knows what he’d done for this country– and so do you. | 她清楚他为这个国家所做的贡献 你也一样 |
[28:27] | What Bauer’s doing will destroy the peace agreement. | 鲍尔正在做的事将会葬送和平协议 |
[28:30] | And the president cannot let that happen. | 而总统决不能让此事发生 |
[28:35] | It’s time to take off the kid gloves. | 是时候来点强硬手段了 |
[28:38] | We need all protocols and encryption keys | 我们需要你把所有的协议和密钥 |
[28:40] | transferred to us immediately. | 立刻转交给我们 |
[28:42] | As well as system overrides and administrative privileges. | 还有系统支配权以及管理特权 |
[28:44] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[28:48] | Ms. O’Brian? | 奥布赖恩女士 |
[28:51] | Yeah, understood. | 是的 明白 |
[28:54] | Re-code the all-agency bulletin on Bauer | 重新向所有部门发布关于鲍尔的通缉公告 |
[28:56] | to “Armed and dangerous” Level eight. | 危险等级上升为第八级 “持械且极度危险” |
[28:59] | And change the use of force guidelines to “Unrestricted.” | 把攻击等级修改为”无限制” |
[29:22] | Here we go. | 就这里 |
[29:23] | Just make yourselves comfortable. | 请二位自便 |
[29:25] | I’ll be right back with your safety deposit box. | 我会马上把你们的保险箱拿过来 |
[29:27] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -多谢 -谢谢你 |
[29:29] | Let’s go. | 坐这里 |
[29:39] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[29:42] | This. You and me– | 看看你我的处境 |
[29:45] | it’s not the way that it was supposed to turn out. | 事情不应该落到这般境地 |
[29:48] | I’m serious, Cole. | 我是认真的 科尔 |
[29:51] | Now that this is all over, you deserve to hear the truth. | 既然一切都结束了 你应该知道真相 |
[29:55] | It’s a little late for the truth. | 现在才说出真相未免迟了点 |
[29:57] | If you’re even capable of it. | 何况你太会编故事了 |
[29:59] | You don’t have to believe me. | 你不必相信我 |
[30:02] | I was a kid. | 我还是个孩子时 |
[30:03] | A kid with five years of prison behind me | 对一个坐过五年牢的孩子 |
[30:05] | and no future to speak of. | 没有什么未来可言 |
[30:07] | A guy came to see me– a Russian. | 这时有个男人来找我 一个俄罗斯人 |
[30:11] | Said that he could give me a fresh start. | 说他可以给我一个新的开始 |
[30:15] | I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into. | 当时我完全不知道我走上了一条什么路 |
[30:18] | You could have come clean anytime you wanted. | 但之后只要你想 随时可以坦白交代 |
[30:21] | And go back to jail. Not a chance. | 再回到监狱 绝对不行 |
[30:24] | Look, I know that it’s not an excuse, | 我知道 这连借口都算不上 |
[30:27] | but ever since I met you I have been trying | 但自从我遇见了你 |
[30:30] | to dig myself out of this mess that I’m in. | 我就一直努力逃离我深陷的泥潭 |
[30:33] | You’re right– I don’t believe you. | 你说得对 我不相信你 |
[30:37] | It’s why I made that video file, Cole. | 这就是我留下那视频文件的缘由 科尔 |
[30:40] | I was going to use it as leverage | 我打算用此来做筹码 |
[30:42] | to get the Russians to leave us alone. | 让俄罗斯人不再骚扰我们 |
[30:43] | – Us? – Yes. | -我们 -是的 |
[30:44] | There is no “Us,” Dana. | 没有”我们” 丹娜 |
[30:47] | There never was. | 从没有过”我们” |
[30:49] | It was a lie from the beginning. | 从一开始这就是个谎言 |
[30:53] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[30:54] | Just stop playing me. It’s not going to work. | 别再对我演戏了 没用的 |
[30:56] | I am not playing you. | 我不是在对你演戏 |
[30:59] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[31:05] | Here we go– 14-05. | 拿来了 14-05 |
[31:08] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等 |
[31:09] | Thank you, Brian. | 谢谢你 布莱恩 |
[31:17] | No. | 我来 |
[31:27] | You never give up, do you? | 你还想耍花招 不是吗 |
[31:29] | What? | 什么东西 |
[31:36] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[32:29] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有何紧急情况 |
[32:31] | Hi. I’m at First Unity savings Bank on Lexington. | 您好 我在莱克星敦的第一联合储蓄银行 |
[32:34] | There’s a guy by the front door. | 前门有个男人 |
[32:36] | I-I think I saw him on the news. | 我…我想 就是新闻里那个人 |
[32:38] | I think he has a gun. | 他有枪 |
[32:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:42] | He’s looking in my direction. | 他朝我这边看过来了 |
[32:43] | Oh, God! | 我的天啊 |
[33:10] | Great. As quickly as you can. | 很好 你尽快 |
[33:12] | The 911 comm center just confirmed the call. | 911通讯中心刚确认了这个报警电话 |
[33:15] | Bauer was supposedly I.D.’d by someone | 有人在第一联合储蓄银行的 |
[33:16] | at the First Unity Savings branch on Lexington. | 莱克星敦的分行可能认出了鲍尔 |
[33:19] | Supposedly? What do you mean supposedly? | 可能 可能是什么意思 |
[33:20] | It means all we have is the caller’s word | 就是说 我们所知的就是那个来电者所说的 |
[33:22] | that she recognized Jack from the news coverage. | 她看过新闻从而认出了杰克 |
[33:24] | We don’t have secondary confirmation. | 没有其他证据可以证实 |
[33:25] | Then get it for me. | 那就给我去找 |
[33:27] | Request access to the bank’s video surveillance system. | 请求接通银行录像监视系统 |
[33:29] | I’ve already contacted them. | 我已经联系了他们 |
[33:30] | I’m just trying to connect. | 我一直试着在联系 |
[33:31] | Having trouble getting the CTU comm protocols to work. | 但反恐小组通讯协议出了问题 |
[33:34] | You, what’s your name? | 你 你叫什么 |
[33:35] | Devon Rosenthal. | 德温·罗森塔尔 |
[33:36] | Help her. | 去帮她 |
[33:37] | Don’t look at O’Brian. | 别看奥布赖恩 |
[33:39] | I’m giving you the order. | 是我给你的命令 |
[33:40] | Just follow it. | 你只管服从 |
[33:41] | All right, let’s see what’s going on. | 好的 让我看看怎么了 |
[33:43] | All right, this is the… | 好 这是… |
[33:46] | Oh, good. | 好的 |
[33:48] | Got it? | 接通了吗 |
[33:52] | Video Surveillance Manager | 录像监视管理器 |
[33:53] | Here we go. | 通了 |
[33:54] | Full access to the bank’s video surveillance system. | 完全接通银行录像监视系统 |
[34:12] | We got him. | 我们发现他了 |
[34:13] | Call NYPD and make sure they realize the priority here. | 联系纽约警局 明确这边任务优先级 |
[34:16] | And tell them I want to be looped in their operation in real time. | 再告诉他们 我要他们行动的实时信息更新 |
[34:18] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:31] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[34:32] | We found Bauer. | 我们发现鲍尔了 |
[34:33] | He’s at a bank. | 他在银行 |
[34:34] | First Unity Savings on Lexington. | 莱克星敦的第一联合储蓄银行 |
[34:36] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:38] | A 911 call confirmed by video surveillance. | 通过录像监视系统确认了911报警电话属实 |
[34:42] | Then the police are already on their way. | 那警方岂不已经在抓他的路上了 |
[34:44] | Can’t help that. | 没办法插手 |
[34:45] | But once they have Bauer, | 但是一旦他们抓到鲍尔 |
[34:47] | I’ll find out where they’re holding him. | 我就会得知他们把他关在哪里 |
[34:48] | You’ll have to take him out while he’s in custody. | 我们趁着他被关押干掉他 |
[34:50] | I’ll wait for your call. | 我等你电话 |
[34:56] | Brown jacket, freeze! Police! | 穿棕色夹克的 不许动 警察 |
[34:58] | Get your hands up! | 举起你的双手 |
[34:59] | Get your hands up now! | 举起你的双手 |
[35:00] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[35:02] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[35:03] | Get down on your knees. | 快跪下 |
[35:05] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把你的双手放在脑后 |
[35:06] | Interlock your fingers, thumbs out. | 十指交叉 露出大拇指 |
[35:08] | Do not move. | 不许乱动 |
[35:12] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[35:17] | Take it easy. | 别冲动 |
[35:18] | You got no chance. | 你跑不了的 |
[35:19] | We got units coming in. | 我们的后续支援马上就到 |
[35:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:21] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[35:24] | Do you know who I am?! | 你知不知道我是谁 |
[35:25] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[35:26] | I don’t want to kill your partner, | 我也不想杀了你的搭档 |
[35:28] | but I will if I have to. | 但不得已的话 我会杀他的 |
[35:29] | So here’s what we’re gonna do: | 所以接下来 |
[35:31] | Slowly, you’re gonna put your gun down. | 慢慢地 你放下你的枪 |
[35:34] | Drop your weapon now! | 现在就放下你的武器 |
[35:38] | Kick it over to me. | 把它踢给我 |
[35:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[35:56] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[35:57] | Call an ambulance now. | 快叫救护车 |
[35:58] | Tell them two police officers are down. | 告诉他们两个警察受伤了 |
[38:35] | Don’t you move! | 给我站住 |
[38:38] | Slowly… turn around and head back to me. | 慢慢地… 转身面向我 |
[38:44] | Now! | 快点 |
[38:51] | What happened to Cole? | 科尔怎么了 |
[38:53] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[38:56] | I could never do that. | 我永远不会杀他的 |
[38:59] | Where’s the evidence? | 证据在哪里 |
[39:01] | It’s in my pocket. | 在我口袋里 |
[39:03] | Show me. | 拿给我看 |
[39:05] | Jack, we can make a deal. | 杰克 我们可以做个交易 |
[39:06] | Show me! | 给我看 |
[39:17] | I want you to slowly put it down on the floor. | 我要你慢慢地把它放在地板上 |
[39:38] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[39:42] | Tell me what I can do. | 告诉我还能做什么 |
[39:49] | Nothing. | 用不着 |
[39:53] | Nothing. | 什么也不用 |