时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -Charlie. -Come on. | -查理 -来吧 |
[00:06] | That tickles! | 痒死了 |
[00:08] | -UncIe CharIie? -Not now, Jake. | -查理叔叔 -杰克 我没空 |
[00:10] | I just heard the Fudge Nuggets song | 刚刚电视上在放你写的 |
[00:12] | you wrote on TV. | 那个巧克力软糖的广告歌呢 |
[00:21] | -Jake, I’m not alone in here. -No way. | -杰克 我可不是一个人 -不会吧 |
[00:26] | -Who’s in there? -A friend of mine. | -谁在里面 -一个朋友 |
[00:28] | -Is it a girl? -Hold on. | -是个女的吗 -等会 |
[00:33] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[00:35] | Is it Janet? | 是珍妮特吗 |
[00:39] | No. | 不是 |
[00:42] | It’s my friend Wendy. Say hi to Jake, Wendy. | 是我朋友温迪 温迪 和杰克打个招呼吧 |
[00:47] | Hi, Jake. You sing really well. | 杰克 你唱得很好 |
[00:50] | I have to go. This is embarrassing. | 我还是走吧 难为情死了 |
[00:55] | -I Iike that you didn’t lie to him. -I try to be honest. | -我很高兴你没撒谎 -做人就要诚实 |
[00:58] | It’s a good quality. So, who’s Janet? | 好品质 珍妮特是谁 |
[01:12] | You want a cup of coffee before you go? | 喝杯咖啡再走吧 |
[01:14] | No, you’ve got work to do. | 算了 你还有工作 |
[01:16] | I should probabIy get going. | 我还是走吧 |
[01:18] | CharIie, there’s French toast left. | 查理 给你留着法式吐司呢 |
[01:20] | No, thanks. You met Wendy, right? | 谢了 不吃了 你见过温迪了吧 |
[01:23] | Sure. French toast, Wendy? | 当然 温迪 吃吐司吗 |
[01:24] | No, thank you. I should really get going. | 谢谢不用了 我得走了 |
[01:27] | You know, I can sing aII of Uncle Charlie’s jingles. | 查理叔叔所有的顺口溜我都会唱 |
[01:30] | No kidding? | 真的吗 |
[01:31] | You’re gonna have to show me sometime. | 什么时候你得给我露一手 |
[01:40] | -That’s wonderfuI. -Wendy’s gotta go, Jake. | -真棒 -杰克 温迪得走了 |
[01:46] | Jake! Take five, buddy. | 杰克老弟 停停停 |
[01:48] | Copasetic. That means okay. | “极棒” 也就是好的意思 |
[01:51] | When he moved in here, he was saying swell. | 他刚来的时候 是说”妙”的 |
[01:54] | Charlie, I’ve gotta go to my office for a couple of hours. | 查理 我得到办公室几个小时 |
[01:57] | -Are you okay to watch Jake? -No problem. | -你能看会杰克吗 -没问题 |
[01:59] | Swell. | 妙极了 |
[02:02] | WiII you take me Rollerblading, UncIe Charlie? | 查理叔叔 能带我去滑旱冰吗 |
[02:04] | I can’t, buddy. I got work to do. | 不行老弟 我得工作 |
[02:06] | What am I gonna do all day? | 那我一整天玩什么 |
[02:08] | It’s really nice outside. | 天气那么好 |
[02:10] | Why don’t you wash my car? | 给我洗车吧 |
[02:11] | No, I wanna go Rollerblading. | 不 我就想滑旱冰 |
[02:13] | I couId take him. | 不如我带他去吧 |
[02:14] | I’ve got my blades right in the car. | 我车里正好放着旱冰鞋 |
[02:16] | -Really? -If it’s okay with your father. | -真的吗 -你爸爸同意就行 |
[02:19] | -That sounds swell. -I’lI go get my blades. | -好极了 -我去拿我的鞋 |
[02:22] | And if you want, I can go pick up lunch and | 你要是愿意 我可以去买些吃的 |
[02:24] | bring it back and we can have a picnic. | 然后我们去野餐 |
[02:26] | Yeah. Swell. | 妙极了 |
[02:31] | Nice girl. Is it serious? | 这妞不错 这次是玩真的? |
[02:34] | It is now, you dumb-ass. | 现在是了 你这个笨蛋 |
[02:45] | Finish your jingle? | 你的顺口溜编完了? |
[02:46] | How can I work? | 我怎么工作啊 |
[02:48] | First, Wendy took Jake Rollerblading. | 温迪先是带杰克去溜冰 |
[02:50] | Then she took him to the movies. | 然后又带他去看电影 |
[02:52] | Now she’s in the kitchen, making us all dinner. | 现在她居然在厨房里给我们做晚饭 |
[02:58] | That bitch. | 这个狗娘养的 |
[03:01] | Don’t you get it? | 你还没明白吗 |
[03:03] | She’s using your kid | 她是在利用孩子套近乎 |
[03:05] | to turn a nice, casual reIationship… | 把一段随意美妙的性关系… |
[03:07] | into a reIationship. | 变成男女关系 |
[03:11] | Okay, now I get where you’re coming from. | 我明白怎么回事了 |
[03:13] | -Thank you. -You’re paranoid and you’re nuts. | -谢谢 -你就是个偏执狂外加神经病 |
[03:16] | Perfect timing. Dinner’s ready. | 来得正好 开饭 |
[03:20] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[03:23] | She’s wearing an apron. | 她居然扎着围裙 |
[03:25] | In my house! | 在我家里! |
[03:28] | Do you know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[03:30] | I’m gonna stick with paranoid and nuts. | 你还是一个偏执狂外加神经病 |
[03:34] | Are you sure that you don’t want me to stay | 真不要我留下来 |
[03:36] | and do the dishes? | 把碗洗了再走吗 |
[03:38] | Positive. Alan wouId just re-wash them anyways. | 百分百肯定 反正艾伦总要重洗的 |
[03:44] | I guess I shouId probably get going. | 那我就走了 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I guess. | 那就这样 |
[03:50] | Good, you’re still here. | 太好了 你还在这儿 |
[03:52] | Jake wants to say good night. | 杰克要和你说晚安 |
[03:53] | Wow, he’s such a sweetie. | 他真是个小可爱 |
[03:55] | Don’t you just want to eat him up? | 真想把他一口吃掉 |
[03:58] | If that would stop him, yes. | 一口吞下去 省得他瞎掺和 |
[04:00] | I gotta tell you, Charlie. I think that girl’s a keeper. | 我得跟你说 查理 这姑娘真是出得厅堂 |
[04:03] | -You think so? -Yeah, she’s smart… | -你那么认为 -是啊 她聪明… |
[04:05] | she’ pretty, and I think she really likes you. | 模样也不错 而且挺喜欢你 |
[04:07] | Be honest, AIan. | 老实说 艾伦 |
[04:08] | You married the first girl… | 你刚碰到第一个女孩就大嘴巴乱说话 |
[04:11] | who slipped you the tongue, didn’t you? | 最后才不得不匆忙结婚 |
[04:13] | -No. -Trust me… | -才不是呢 -相信我… |
[04:16] | this woman has a plan. | 这女人是有计划的 |
[04:18] | And it’s diabolical in its Machiavellian scope. | 还是个极其阴险恶毒的阴谋 |
[04:22] | I did not marry the first girl who slipped me the tongue. | 我才不是因为大嘴巴乱说话才匆忙结婚的 |
[04:26] | I’m telling you,she’s got her foot in the door | 我告诉你吧 她一进门 |
[04:28] | and she will never Ieave. | 就没打算走 |
[04:29] | Okay, I’m out of here. | 好了 我走了 |
[04:32] | Diabolical! | 真够阴险的 |
[04:35] | Okay. So, I’ll give you a call? | 好 我再给你电话 |
[04:37] | Yeah. That’ll be great. Okay. | 行 那最好了 |
[04:50] | It’s pretty dark out. | 外面够黑的 |
[04:52] | Maybe you should go in the morning. | 要不早上再走吧 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I guess I could. | 那好吧 |
[04:58] | Are you seeing this? | 看到了吧 |
[05:09] | Howdy, neighbor. | 你还好吗 邻居 |
[05:12] | Charlie’s busy right now, Rose. | 罗斯 查理现在忙得很 |
[05:14] | I know. White Toyota | 我知道 那辆白色丰田 |
[05:15] | hasn’t budged an inch two nights in a row. | 两个晚上没动窝了 |
[05:20] | I chalked her tires. | 我用粉笔在轮胎上做记号了 |
[05:24] | You do know there’s a stairway right over there? | 你知道那边有楼梯吗 |
[05:26] | Of course. | 我当然知道 |
[05:28] | Did you know | 你知道 |
[05:29] | there’s a crawl space under the house… | 这房子底下有管道… |
[05:31] | that comes right up into your bedroom? | 可以一直通到你卧室吗 |
[05:37] | So, what are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[05:37] | I’m pIaying computer Scrabble. | 我在玩拼字游戏 |
[05:40] | All by yourself? That’s so sad. | 就你一个人 好可怜哦 |
[05:43] | I used to pIay with my wife every night, | 我原来每晚和我妻子玩这个 |
[05:45] | I guess I miss it. | 真怀念那会啊 |
[05:46] | You and I have a Iot in common, don’t we? | 我们挺像的 是不是 |
[05:50] | How so? | 怎么讲? |
[05:53] | We’re both like two lonely socks that | 我们就像两只单袜 |
[05:55] | want desperateIy to keep someone’s feet warm. | 满心渴望让人穿上 |
[05:58] | But we don’t match up with any other socks. | 可到头来还是孤孤单单 |
[06:00] | So all we can hope for is to be a dust mitten… | 所以还不如当个脏兮兮的手套… |
[06:03] | or a hand puppet. | 或者一个手偶算了 |
[06:11] | That’s very insightful. | 很贴切 |
[06:14] | And disturbing. | 让我很不舒服 |
[06:18] | You’re not thinking you and me, are you? | 你没在琢磨咱们两个吧 |
[06:22] | That’s very flattering, but…. | 你太抬举我了 不过… |
[06:54] | Wendy? | 温迪? |
[07:06] | Dear Charlie, thanks for a wonderful night. | 亲爱的查理 昨晚很愉快 谢谢 |
[07:09] | Sweet. Special. See you soon. | 很甜蜜 很特殊 回头见 |
[07:19] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[07:22] | l’m free, l’m so free | 自由了 我终于自由了 |
[07:34] | All right, you had sex last night. | 好吧 就算你昨晚爽翻了 |
[07:36] | You don’t have to turn into Mr. Bojangles. | 也不用美成Bojangles(爵士舞者)那样吧 |
[07:39] | It’s better than that. I had sex and I woke up alone. | 这算什么 我一睁开眼 又恢复自由身了 |
[07:43] | If there were pancakes on my night table, | 要是床边还放着薄煎饼 |
[07:45] | it would be the perfect morning. | 那就更完美了 |
[07:47] | What happened to Wendy diabolical, | 那个阴险恶毒的 |
[07:49] | Machiavellian scheme to never Ieave? | 永不离开的温迪出什么问题了 |
[07:51] | I don’t know. I must have foiled it somehow. | 谁知道 肯定是不知怎的被我挫败了 |
[07:54] | Guess what? Grandma’s here! | 还不知道吧 奶奶来了 |
[07:59] | Let’s see that littIe dance again. | 再跳一段吧 |
[08:02] | When I was pregnant with Charlie | 查理还在我肚子里的时候 |
[08:05] | We thought he was gonna be a girI. | 我们都以为会是个女孩 |
[08:06] | The sonogram showed | 超声波都没照出 |
[08:07] | no discernible penis whatsoever. | 他有小鸡鸡 |
[08:15] | Now do you beIieve me? | 信了吧 |
[08:17] | First she sucks in Jake, then you, now Mom. | 她先从杰克下手 然后是你 现在轮到妈妈了 |
[08:20] | She like one of those pods from outer space. | 她就像个外太空飞来的太空舱 |
[08:24] | But, you know, with a cute ass. | 当然 是个有可爱屁股的太空舱 |
[08:26] | She wouldn’t even be here now | 要是昨晚你没带她上楼 |
[08:27] | if you hadn’t taken her upstairs last night. | 她现在就根本不会在这 |
[08:29] | That was not my fauIt. | 这可不赖我 |
[08:31] | You saw how she kissed me. | 你没看见她怎么起劲吻我的 |
[08:32] | I had to take her upstairs. | 我哪能不带她上楼啊 |
[08:34] | And remember what I said: | 记住我说的话 |
[08:35] | Hook him on the milk, he’ll buy the cow. | 男人就要先给他点甜头 他就逃不出你手心了 |
[08:39] | Charlie, where have you been hiding this girI? | 查理 你把她藏在哪里了 |
[08:42] | She’s an absolute delight! | 她真是太讨人喜欢了 |
[08:44] | Yeah, she’s swell. | 对 她是挺不错的 |
[08:46] | -Good morning, Charlie. -Good morning. | -早安 查理 -早 |
[08:48] | I read somewhere you had Ieft. | 看了你的留言 以为你走了 |
[08:49] | I was on my way out the door | 我出门的时候 |
[08:51] | and then I ran into your mom… | 正好撞上你妈妈… |
[08:52] | and then we started talking, and, you know. | 我们聊了起来 你知道 |
[08:54] | Yeah, I know. | 我太知道了 |
[08:57] | So what brings you here, Mom? | 妈 什么风把你吹来了 |
[08:59] | -Do I need a reason? -I’d Iike one. | -我来还需要理由吗 -总得有个理由吧 |
[09:03] | I’m showing a house in Malibu. | 我带人来马利布看房 |
[09:05] | I thought I’m swing by… | 正好转过来 |
[09:06] | and take my grandson out for pancakes. | 带我孙子去吃薄煎饼 |
[09:08] | Charlie wants his on his night tabIe. | 查理还想躺在床上吃这个呢 |
[09:12] | I’m ready. You coming, Dad? | 我好了 一起吗 爸爸 |
[09:13] | Are you kidding? | 那还用说 |
[09:14] | I want to hear more about that sonogram. | 我还想再听听声波图的事呢 |
[09:17] | Good. Are you and Wendy joining us, Charlie? | 太好了 查理 你和温迪也一起来吧 |
[09:20] | Gee, Mom, I think Wendy has stuff to do. | 妈 我想温迪还有事 |
[09:21] | Right, Wendy? | 对吗 温迪 |
[09:24] | I can always make time for pancakes. | 要是吃薄煎饼 我总能挤出点时间 |
[09:26] | WonderfuI. A family breakfast. | 好极了 全家一起去早餐 |
[09:28] | Go put on some pants, Charlie. | 查理 穿裤子去 |
[09:30] | -But, Mom, I… -Now. | -妈 可是… -快去 |
[09:33] | You have to be firm with him. | 对他你得玩硬的 |
[09:35] | By the way, your nose is adorable. | 顺便说一句 你的鼻子真是太可爱了 |
[09:39] | -Thank you. -I’m guessing Dr. Shapiro? | -谢谢 -我猜是夏皮罗医生的大作吧 |
[09:41] | No, it’s mine. | 不 这是我原装的 |
[09:44] | Sometimes God does good work, too. | 造物主有时候也亮绝活 |
[09:49] | Jake, get your stuff together | 杰克 快收拾东西 |
[09:50] | We gotta get you back to your mom. | 我们送你回你妈家 |
[09:52] | Already? But we’re playing. | 现在就走? 我们正玩呢 |
[09:54] | Yeah, I gotta get going, too, Jake. | 杰克 我也要走了 |
[09:58] | Okay. I pulled your car around. | 我把你的车开过来了 |
[10:04] | If you Ieave now, | 现在走的话 |
[10:05] | I think you’ll miss all the weekend traffic. | 就不会赶上周末堵车了 |
[10:07] | Don’t you worry, Charlie, I’m Ieaving. | 别担心 查理 我现在就走 |
[10:09] | I’m not worried. | 我没担心 |
[10:10] | I just moved your car so Alan can get out. | 只是挪开你的车好让艾伦出去 |
[10:12] | I can get out. | 我的车出去没问题 |
[10:15] | Yes, Alan. Now you can. | 艾伦 现在是没问题了 |
[10:19] | Thank you for a great weekend. | 这个周末很愉快 谢谢 |
[10:21] | No, thank you. | 不 我要谢谢你 |
[10:24] | -Jake, bye. -Bye. | -杰克 再见 -再见 |
[10:26] | -AIan, I’ll see you soon. -Bye. | -艾伦 回头见 -再见 |
[10:30] | I gotta tell you, Charlie, I think she’s really… | 查理 我得和你说 我觉得她很… |
[10:40] | Okay. What? | 什么 |
[10:43] | I’m just saying, I think she’s really great. | 我刚才想说 我觉得她很不错 |
[10:46] | Me, too. When’s she coming back? | 我也这么想 她什么时候还来 |
[10:48] | Let’s see. Today’s Sunday, so…. Never. | 我想想 今天是礼拜天 所以…不会再来了 |
[10:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:54] | Buddy, she wants something different | 老弟 她和你叔叔查理 |
[10:55] | in a reIationship than your uncle Charlie does | 想要不同的东西 |
[10:58] | -What does she want? -Uncle Charlie. | -她想要什么 -你叔叔查理 |
[11:02] | -What do you want? -UncIe Charlie. | -你又想要什么 -你叔叔查理 |
[11:06] | And we both can’t have me. | 我可不能一分为二 |
[11:09] | -I don’t understand. -It’s very simple, buddy. | -我不明白 -其实很简单 老弟 |
[11:11] | UncIe Charlie is nuts. | 查理叔叔他是傻子 |
[11:15] | Yeah, nuts Iike a fox. | 可不是 就像狐狸一样机灵的傻子 |
[11:19] | So then Wendy can’t take me Rollerblading anymore? | 你是说温迪再也不能带我去滑冰了? |
[11:22] | -Nope. -No more movies? | -是这样 -也没电影看了? |
[11:24] | Afraid not. | 没得看了 |
[11:26] | Boy, you suck. | 你真逊 |
[11:30] | Suck? How do I suck? | 逊? 我怎么会逊? |
[11:34] | Like a fox. | 就像狐狸那样 |
[11:42] | There he is! Let the party begin! | 你回来了 派对开始! |
[11:45] | Shaking Jake! Notorious J-A-K-E! | 让你闻风丧胆的杰克 无人不知的杰克 |
[11:50] | Jake, he won’t stop untiI you say hello. | 杰克 打个招呼吧 要不然他不会罢休的 |
[11:52] | Jakety-Jake-Jake! | 杰克 杰克 |
[11:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:57] | How was school this week? | 在学校过得怎么样 |
[11:58] | We missed you around here. | 我们都想你了 |
[11:59] | It was just school. | 学校就是学校 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I heard that. Just school. | 听到了 可不就是学校 |
[12:04] | Right on. | 没错 |
[12:09] | I don’t beIieve it. | 难以置信 |
[12:10] | He’s still mad about the Wendy thing. | 他还在为温迪的事生气呢 |
[12:12] | Charlie, it’s onIy been a week. | 查理 这才一周 |
[12:14] | I’m still mad that you peed | 我还为78年你在我 |
[12:15] | in my Boy Scout canteen in 1978. | 童子军水壶里尿尿的事耿耿于怀呢 |
[12:18] | Not much of a jamboree for you, was it? | 那个童子军集会很有意思对吧 |
[12:23] | Okay, I’m sorry about the canteen. | 好吧 水壶的事我很抱歉 |
[12:27] | Now will you pIease make your son Iike me again? | 想个法子让你儿子跟我和好吧 |
[12:29] | How wouId I do that, Charlie? | 查理 你要我怎么做 |
[12:30] | And by the way, was that so hard? | 再说跟他和好很困难吗 |
[12:35] | Explain to him that Wendy was working an angle… | 你就和他说 那个温迪是处心积虑 |
[12:38] | making friends with him to get to me. | 和他交朋友 目的是想套牢我 |
[12:40] | Do you really want me to teII a 10-year-oId boy… | 你真想让我去和一个10岁的孩子说 |
[12:42] | that somebody he really cares about | 他喜欢的人 |
[12:43] | was pretending to like him? | 实际上是在假装对他好吗 |
[12:45] | What kind of lesson is that? | 这会给他什么影响 |
[12:46] | He lives in LA. He might as well Iearn now. | 他现在可是住在洛杉矶 也该懂这些了 |
[12:49] | Just give him some time. He’ll get over it. | 给他点时间 就会好的 |
[12:57] | -Can I come in? -It’s your house. | -我能进来吗 -这是你的房子 |
[12:59] | -WeII, it’s your house, too. -Then, no. | -这也是你的房子 -那你别进来了 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | You know what? It is my house. | 说的没错 这确实是我的房子 |
[13:12] | Look, I’m sorry about the Wendy thing | 杰克 温迪的事情我很抱歉 |
[13:15] | but there’s nothing I can do about it. | 不过只能这样了 |
[13:16] | And I want us to be buddies again. | 咱们和好吧 |
[13:18] | I don’t want you to hate me anymore. | 别再恨我了 |
[13:20] | -I don’t hate you. -Good. | -我没有恨你 -好极了 |
[13:22] | I’m just very disappointed in you. | 只是对你很失望 |
[13:26] | I get enough of that crap from my mother. | 这种废话我老妈说得我耳朵都起茧子了 |
[13:30] | So what’s it gonna take? Cash? Video games? | 你想怎么样 钱还是游戏 |
[13:34] | I don’t want stuff. | 我不要这些东西 |
[13:35] | I got plenty of stuff | 我爸妈分手的时候 |
[13:36] | when my mom and dad broke up. | 塞给了我很多东西 |
[13:38] | Dude, this isn’t the same thing. | 老弟 这是两码事儿 |
[13:40] | What’s the difference? | 有什么两样 |
[13:41] | You liked Wendy, then you didn’t like her… | 你一开始喜欢温迪 然后又不喜欢了… |
[13:44] | and no one cares what I want. | 根本没人考虑我的感受 |
[13:47] | Jake, buddy. Come here. | 杰克 老兄 过来 |
[13:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:58] | It’s not that I don’t care what you want. | 不是我不在乎你的感受 |
[14:01] | It’s just that you’re a kid. | 只不过你还是个孩子 |
[14:04] | And what you want doesn’t matter. | 你的感受对我来说不重要 |
[14:10] | Wow, I do suck. | 我真够逊的 |
[14:16] | H-A-T | H-A-T. |
[14:19] | Hat. | 帽子 |
[14:22] | That’s it? All this time for hat? | 就是这个? 这么半天就想出这个词? |
[14:26] | Let me see your tiles. | 让我看看你有什么 |
[14:29] | See. You had hateful. | 看 你有hateful |
[14:31] | See, it wouId have fit right here, | 放在这正合适 |
[14:33] | off the A in my quotidian. | 正好和我quotidian的A连起来 |
[14:36] | Wow, how did you see that? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[14:38] | I have Scrabble eyes. It’s a gift. | 玩这个我可是火眼金睛 是个天赋 |
[14:42] | And sometimes a curse. | 也是个诅咒 |
[14:45] | Alan, Jake won’t play with me. | 艾伦 杰克不和我玩 |
[14:49] | WeII, I can’t pIay with you either, Charlie. | 查理 我也没时间和你玩 |
[14:51] | I am occupied. | 我现在occupied(有事情) |
[14:53] | You played pie at your own peril, my friend. | 朋友 是你把pie拼好给我用的 |
[14:57] | -Hi, Charlie. -Hi, Rose. | -查理 你好 -你好 罗斯 |
[15:00] | AIan, come here. | 艾伦 过来 |
[15:04] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[15:07] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:11] | What are you doing with Rose? | 你和罗斯在搞什么 |
[15:13] | I’m teaching her to play ScrabbIe. | 我教她拼字游戏啊 |
[15:15] | -Alan, you are so naive! -Naive, eight points. | -艾伦 你太naive(幼稚)了 -Naive 8分 |
[15:20] | What? | 什么 |
[15:22] | Sorry. I’m in my game head. | 抱歉 我满脑子还想着拼字呢 |
[15:24] | AIan, Rose is using you to get to me. | 艾伦 罗斯在利用你来搞定我 |
[15:28] | Do you hear the rampant egotism… | 你听到一个极端的自大狂 |
[15:30] | rampant,11 points, egotism, 10… | rampant 11分 egotism 10… |
[15:32] | coming out of your mouth? | 打你嘴里冒出来吗 |
[15:34] | I’m just saying… | 我是说… |
[15:35] | Not everybody is trying to get to you. | 不是每个人都想和你套近乎 |
[15:37] | The only thing that’s going on here… | 外面不过是… |
[15:39] | is two loneIy people playing a game of Scrabble. | 两个孤独的人在玩拼字游戏 |
[15:43] | Alan, please tell me | 艾伦 别告诉我 |
[15:45] | you’re not thinking about you and Rose? | 你对罗斯有意思 |
[15:47] | Me and Rose? | 我和罗斯? |
[15:58] | Let’s see. | 看看买什么 |
[16:00] | One Russian blonde. | 一瓶俄国金发女郎 |
[16:05] | One Scottish brunette. | 一瓶苏格兰褐发女郎 |
[16:10] | And a full-bodied redhead from Napa Valley. | 再来一瓶纳帕谷红发女郎 |
[16:15] | Charlie’s angels. | 全是我的天使(又指电影”霹雳娇娃”) |
[16:21] | -Sorry. Oh, hi. -Hi. | -对不起 是你啊 -是你啊 |
[16:25] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[16:26] | I’m grocery shopping. | 我买吃的 |
[16:29] | Here? In my supermarket? | 到我家这儿的超市买东西? |
[16:33] | So this is just a coincidence? | 我们这算碰巧吗 |
[16:35] | Well, it’s not entireIy. | 也不算碰巧 |
[16:36] | I eat food, and I live two blocks away. | 我得吃饭 再说我离这才两个街区远 |
[16:40] | Come on, Wendy. We both know that… | 得了吧 温迪 咱们心知肚明… |
[16:44] | -Everything okay? -Yeah, everything’s fine. | -没事吧 -没事 一切都好 |
[16:46] | Dave, this is Charlie. Charlie, Dave. | 戴夫 这是查理 查理 这是戴夫 |
[16:55] | Dave, we need a Duraflame log. | 戴夫 我们还要买些壁炉柴 |
[17:03] | -Who’s that? Your brother? -No, he’s…. | -谁啊 你哥哥? -不是 他是… |
[17:08] | Look, Charlie | 查理 |
[17:09] | I know I probabIy shouId’ve given you a call… | 我知道我应该给你打电话 |
[17:12] | but I thought that after last weekend, | 可是从上个周末来看 |
[17:13] | it was pretty cIear… | 很明显 |
[17:15] | it wasn’t gonna work out between you and me. | 我们两个一起不合适 |
[17:17] | What? | 什么 |
[17:18] | I was happy to entertain your nephew for a while. | 逗逗你侄子是挺开心的 |
[17:21] | I mean, he’s a great kid, but who’s got the energy? | 他是个好孩子 可谁有精力老陪他玩 |
[17:24] | And your mother, she’s been calling me all week. | 还有你妈妈 这周她总给我打电话 |
[17:26] | She wants to go to a spinning class with me. | 要约我去上动感单车课 |
[17:27] | What is up with that? | 她要干什么 |
[17:31] | I thought you two hit it off. | 我以为你们挺合得来 |
[17:34] | I’m from the Midwest. I was being polite. | 我是中西部人 全都是出于礼貌 |
[17:38] | What did you think was going on? | 你以为是怎么回事 |
[17:42] | That. | 我也这样想的 |
[17:44] | -So, no hard feelings? -No, of course not. | -你没事吧 -当然没有 |
[17:48] | So you and Dave, how serious is that? | 你和那个戴夫 是来真的吗 |
[17:52] | Goodbye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[17:57] | You know, you’re breaking a little boy’s heart. | 你伤了一个小男孩的心 |
[18:03] | You see, my relationships with women, | 我和那些女人来来去去的 |
[18:05] | they come and go. | 也就是那么回事 |
[18:06] | But you and me, we’re family. | 不过我们两个可是一家人 |
[18:08] | That’s solid. That’s forever. You with me? | 牢不可破 地久天长 你在听吗 |
[18:11] | I think so. | 是这样的 |
[18:12] | Maybe I shouldn’t be laying this on you | 也许我不该和你说这个 |
[18:13] | because you’re 10. | 你才10岁 |
[18:16] | But I’m beginning to realize… | 我开始意识到… |
[18:18] | I might not be the guy | 也许我并不是 |
[18:19] | I thought everybody thought I was. | 我以为别人心目中的那个样子 |
[18:23] | Yeah, it’s a mind blower, isn’t it? | 这全是我的幻觉 是不是 |
[18:27] | You see, the problem isn’t with who I go out with. | 问题不在于我和谁约会 |
[18:31] | The problem is with me. | 问题在我自己 |
[18:34] | Your Uncle Charlie | 你这个叔叔查理 |
[18:34] | has major trust issues with women. | 对女人完全不信任 |
[18:38] | And I think it might have something to do | 可能是我和我老妈的关系 |
[18:40] | with my relationship with my mom. | 影响了我的心态 |
[18:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:45] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[18:46] | No, I’m just tired and I don’t care anymore. | 没有 我困了 爱谁谁吧 |
[18:51] | So, we’re cool? | 我们还是好哥们吧 |
[18:53] | -Yeah. -Good. | -是啊 -那就好 |
[18:56] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:02] | -Uncle Charlie? -Yeah. | -查理叔叔? -怎么了 |
[19:04] | Does this mean you don’t have nuts Iike a fox? | 是不是说你不是像狐狸那样机灵的傻子 |
[19:12] | That’s what it means. | 就是这样 |
[19:22] | Don’t look at my tiles, Alan. | 别看我的牌 艾伦 |
[19:27] | Scrabble eyes, my sweet patootie. | 还说自己火眼金睛 亲爱的 |
[19:29] | He’s a tile peeker. | 他总偷看别人的牌 |
[19:32] | Rose, listen. I think I owe you an apology. | 罗斯 我得和你道歉 |
[19:36] | You mean for seducing me with your roguish charms… | 你是说你先用迷死人的魅力让我上钩 |
[19:39] | and then dumping me like a bag of old doorknobs? | 然后就把我当成旧把手扔得老远吗 |
[19:44] | That, and more recentIy…. | 有这个 还有最近… |
[19:48] | I told Alan that | 我和艾伦说 |
[19:49] | you were being nice to him just to get close to me. | 你和他泡在一起无非是想和我套近乎 |
[19:52] | And I’ve come to reaIize | 我终于明白 |
[19:53] | that’s my own paranoia about women… | 我总是妄想所有的女人 |
[19:55] | trying to manipulate me. | 都企图操纵我 |
[19:57] | And I’m sorry that I projected that on you. | 很抱歉我以为你也如此 |
[20:00] | Come here, you big silly. | 抱一个 你这个大傻瓜 |
[20:04] | -I forgive you. -Really? | -我原谅你了 -真的吗 |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:09] | Okay. I gotta go. | 我得出去了 |
[20:11] | Your brother is out of control with that egg timer. | 时间一到你弟弟就抓狂 |
[20:17] | You think maybe I couId play with you guys? | 我和你们两个一起玩行吗 |
[20:19] | It’s fine with me. | 我没问题 |
[20:20] | Go ask Mr. That’s-not-a-word. | 你得去问那个”这不是一个词”先生 |
[20:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | And again, I’m sorry. | 再说一遍 我很抱歉 |
[20:29] | I’lI be right there. | 我一会就来 |
[20:36] | Phase 1, complete. | 第一阶段 完成 |