时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There we go. watch your step. | 这边 当心点 |
[00:04] | -i can’t feel my face, charlie. -you just had two wisdom teeth pulled. | -我感觉不到我的脸了 查理 -你刚拔了两颗智齿 |
[00:10] | Watch the drool. | 朝哪儿流口水呢 |
[00:18] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[00:22] | that is a very sexy woman. | 那是一个非常性感的女人 |
[00:26] | i’m sorry, that arouses you? | 不好意思 她那样能让你兴奋吗 |
[00:28] | -how you doing? -hey. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[00:33] | Charlie, walk away. | 查理 走吧 |
[00:36] | Relax. this could be interesting. | 没关系 这有点意思 |
[00:43] | You got a nice swing. | 你挥棒挥得不错 |
[00:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:48] | Try stepping in to it. you will get more power that way. | 试试正确的姿势 那样会更有力量 |
[00:51] | You mean like this? | 你是说这样? |
[00:56] | Yeah. dial one and the area code, because that is long-distance. | 是啊 拨1加上区号 打得太远了 |
[01:02] | Charlie, let’s go, this woman is clearly a lunatic. | 查理 走吧 这女人是个疯子 |
[01:05] | Yeah, but look at the passion, the fire, | 是啊 但是瞧瞧那激情 |
[01:09] | The ass. | 那屁股 |
[01:15] | Is this your car? | 这是你的车吗 |
[01:17] | -do I look crazy to you? -well, frankly… | -我看上去是疯子吗 -坦白地说 |
[01:26] | -so whose car is it? cheating boyfriend? -no. | -那这是谁的车呢 对你不忠的男友吗 -不是 |
[01:29] | Psychiatrist. | 心理医生 |
[01:32] | Charlie, psychiatrist. | 查理 心理医生啊 |
[01:35] | -what more do you need to hear? -hang on. | -还有知道其他事情的必要吗 -等一下 |
[01:39] | -so, you are beating up your shrink’s car? -he said I have anger issues. | -你在砸你医生的车吗 -他说我容易愤怒 |
[01:48] | The quack. | 真是庸医 |
[01:52] | -then he hit on me. -the horny quack. | -然后他又对我调情 -好色的庸医 |
[01:57] | -hold this for me. -good, I’m on deck. | -帮我拿一拿 -太好了 我上船了 |
[02:06] | Man, this is going to take forever. | 这需要太长时间了 |
[02:08] | Either one of you guys got an ice pick? | 你们谁有碎冰锥 |
[02:14] | Don’t cars like this usually have an alarm system? | 车一般不都有防盗警报的吗 |
[02:18] | Thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[02:21] | -let’s get out of here, charlie. -hey! | -我们走吧 查理 -喂 |
[02:24] | You are not just going to leave me here, are you? | 你们打算把我丢下吗 |
[02:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:29] | -alan. -charlie! | -艾伦 -查理 |
[02:33] | So, how come mush mouth gets shotgun? | 为什么让这个口齿不清的家伙坐前排 |
[02:45] | Damn shrink. anti-depressants, tranquilizers, sleeping pills. | 该死的医生 抗抑郁药 镇定剂 安眠药 |
[02:50] | -you want any of these? -no, thanks. | -你们要吗 -不要了 谢谢 |
[02:52] | No, I’m good. | 我不用 |
[02:53] | Are you sure, because you seem a little edgy? | 你确定吗 你看上去有点急躁 |
[02:56] | No, I’m a lot edgy. | 不是 我是非常急躁 |
[03:03] | Isn’t throwing that stuff on the road a little dangerous? | 把这东西随便扔在马路上不是有点危险吗 |
[03:06] | To who? raccoons? they can’t get past the childproof cap. | 对谁危险 浣熊? 它们又不能打穿儿童安全帽 |
[03:13] | -i got to say, I really appreciate this, guys. -no problem. | -我很感谢你们 -没问题 |
[03:17] | Big problem. | 问题大了 |
[03:19] | -frankie. -charlie. | -我叫弗兰基 -查理 |
[03:24] | -awan. -awan? | -阿文 -阿文? |
[03:27] | Not “awan,” awan. | 不是阿文 是阿文 |
[03:33] | Is awan a little slow? | 阿文是不是有点智障 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:40] | But I make up for it by being a little fast. | 作为补偿 我很聪明 |
[03:43] | -i know your type. -you do? | -我知道你是什么类型的 -你知道吗 |
[03:45] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[03:46] | Don’t care for it particularly. | 你是属于对什么都不在乎的一类 |
[03:50] | So, where can we drop you? | 你准备在哪下车 |
[03:54] | That’s the thing. I really don’t have anywhere to stay. | 事情是这样的 我不知道我今天能住哪 |
[03:57] | Why? did you escape from some place? | 为什么呢 你是不是从什么地方逃出来的 |
[04:02] | Great. pot shots from spittle boy. | 好啊 喷口水男孩攻击我 |
[04:07] | And if you must know, I’m having family problems. | 如果你一定要知道的话 我和我家人在闹别扭 |
[04:11] | (此处crash为双关语 也可以理解成”你不会正好知道今晚还有哪里可以让我砸吧”) | |
[04:11] | Charlie, you wouldn’t happen to know of a place I could crash tonight,would you? | 查理 你不会正好有地方给我凑活一晚吧 |
[04:18] | Crap! | 他妈的 |
[04:21] | Here we are. chez charlie. | 我们到了 查理的家 |
[04:24] | Great house! | 很好的房子 |
[04:27] | Oh, wow. you are right on the beach. | 那边就是海滩啊 |
[04:30] | I have got to go for a swim. | 我得去游泳了 |
[04:45] | -she’s taking her clothes off. -yeah. | -她把衣服都脱掉了 -是啊 |
[04:47] | Is this a great country or what? | 这真是一个美妙的国家 |
[04:50] | -hi, dad. hey, uncle charlie. -hey, guys. | -爸爸 查理叔叔 -你们好 |
[04:52] | Rose, what are you doing? | 罗斯 你在干吗 |
[04:55] | -we are playing mummy on a chair. -i’m the mummy. | -我们在玩椅子上的木乃伊 -我是木乃伊 |
[05:03] | Judith, hi. | 朱蒂丝 |
[05:04] | -ls jake ready to go? -hang on. jake, your mom’s here. | -杰克准备好走了吗 -等等 杰克 你妈妈来了 |
[05:08] | Charlie, why don’t you go out on the deck and keep an eye out for | 查理 你为什么不去甲板上注意一下 |
[05:13] | Approaching squalls? | 即将来临的风暴呢 |
[05:16] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[05:20] | It’s squall season. | 现在是风暴季节 |
[05:23] | -hi, mom. -hi, sweetheart. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[05:26] | -what is he doing? -he’s playing mummy on a chair. | -他在干吗 -他在玩椅子上的木乃伊 |
[05:31] | Where is the chair? | 椅子呢 |
[05:34] | I don’t know the rules, judith. | 我不知道规则的 朱蒂丝 |
[05:39] | Hi, rose. thanks for babysitting. | 罗斯 谢谢你帮我看小孩 |
[05:41] | -no problem. we had fun. -good. | -别客气 我们玩得很开心 -很好 |
[05:43] | -so who’s the naked lady? -not really sure. | -那个光着身子的女人是谁 -我不知道 |
[05:46] | She was trashing a car with a baseball bat when we left the dentist’s office | 我们碰见她的时候 她在用球棍砸她医生的车 |
[05:50] | And, you know, one thing kind of led to another. | 然后 事情有所发展 |
[05:53] | So you met cute, that’s nice. | 你碰见了个美女 不错 |
[05:56] | But you know, you may want to be careful with a girl like that, charlie. | 但是 那样的女人你可得小心 查理 |
[06:00] | One day it’s baseball bats and windshields, | 第一天是棒球棒和挡风玻璃 |
[06:02] | The next day you wake up with your testicles superglued to your thigh. | 第二天醒来的时候你的睾丸也许就被粘在大腿上了 |
[06:08] | -point taken. -i’m sorry about that, by the way. | -接受提醒 -关于那件事我很抱歉 |
[06:14] | Water under the bridge. | 事情都过去了 |
[06:18] | Hurry up, jake. your mother’s waiting. | 快点 杰克 你妈妈在等 |
[06:20] | Remember, I’m bringing him back tomorrow night so I can see my parents. | 记着 明天晚上我把她送回来 我要去看我的父母 |
[06:24] | Why is there a woman’s shoe on your floor? | 为什么你地板上有双女人的鞋 |
[06:30] | Apparently, mummy on a chair is a very complex game. | 很明显 椅子上的木乃伊是个复杂的游戏 |
[06:37] | -bye, dad. -see you, pal. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 |
[06:39] | Tell your brother he is a pig. | 告诉你弟弟他是头猪 |
[06:42] | I will leave a note on the fridge. | 我会在冰箱上留字条的 |
[06:45] | -god, I needed that. -me, too. | -感觉太好了 -我也是 |
[06:50] | It’s like all my insanity and rage have just been washed away. | 好像我的精神错乱和愤怒都被洗刷掉了 |
[06:54] | That’s good. because, you know, all your drugs are on the coast highway. | 这太好了 因为你的药都在高速公路上 |
[06:59] | Where can I take a nice hot shower? | 我去哪洗个热水澡 |
[07:06] | I said where, not with whom. | 我说去哪 不是说和谁 |
[07:12] | You guys are so cute. | 你们太可爱了 |
[07:16] | Right back at you. | 你也是 |
[07:18] | Good, charlie. keep hitting on the deranged woman. | 查理 你继续去追那个疯婆子吧 |
[07:21] | While you are at it, why don’t you try humping a bear trap? | 追的同时 你为什么不去上一个捕熊器呢 |
[07:25] | Alan, open your eyes. that is an intriguing and exciting woman. | 艾伦 看看 这是一个有很吸引力的女人 |
[07:28] | A rare and magnificent jewel. | 一个漂亮而稀有的珠宝 |
[07:31] | -she’s hot and you are horny. -i’m saying. | -她很火辣 而你欲火中烧 -就是啊 |
[07:39] | -i just love warm sake. -me, too. | -我喜欢热的清酒 -我也喜欢 |
[07:44] | Tora, tora, tora! | 虎虎虎 |
[07:48] | You know, frankie, there are many fine hotels in the area. | 弗兰基 这块地方有很多不错的旅馆 |
[07:52] | -i can’t stay in a hotel. -why not? | -我不能住旅馆 -为什么 |
[07:56] | That is a very good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[08:05] | So, where you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[08:09] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[08:11] | -i wouldn’t know where to begin. -okay. | -我不知道从哪开始猜 -那好 |
[08:20] | Here I am yakking about myself. what about you guys? | 一直在说关于我的话题 你们呢 |
[08:23] | Alan, what do you do? | 艾伦 你是做什么的 |
[08:25] | Good question. guess. | 好问题 猜猜 |
[08:29] | How about that? | 怎么样啊 |
[08:33] | -alan, don’t be childish. -she started it. | -艾伦 别像孩子一样 -是她先这样的 |
[08:38] | He is a chiropractor. | 她是个脊椎指压按摩师 |
[08:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:43] | That’s terrific. I have so much respect for what you guys do. | 太好了 我很尊重你们这个职业 |
[08:48] | -seriously? -yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[08:50] | Thank you. see that, charlie? | 谢谢 看见了吧 查理 |
[08:53] | My brother thinks I’m just a glorified masseuse. | 我弟弟他只认为我是个很好的按摩工 |
[08:57] | I never said glorified. | 我没说过很好 |
[09:01] | Charlie, you are so wrong. | 查理 你错了 |
[09:04] | Chiropractors are like angels of healing. | 脊椎指压按摩师就像天使一样为人治疗 |
[09:07] | These hands have amazing powers to bring relief and even pleasure. | 这双有魔力的手能为你带来轻松和快乐 |
[09:13] | Hey, these aren’t exactly hooks. | 这双手又不是钩子 |
[09:19] | -do you get regular chiropractic work? -are you kidding? once a week. | -你经常去进行指压治疗吗 -当然了 每周一次 |
[09:22] | In fact, I’m in desperate need of an adjustment right now. | 我现在真是想要放松一下 |
[09:25] | -let me get my table, I will fix you up. -awesome. | -我去把按摩桌拿来 让你享受一下 -太好了 |
[09:28] | Do you want me with clothes or without? | 我是穿衣服还是不穿 |
[09:51] | Are they looking for me? | 他们在找我吗 |
[09:55] | You didn’t say anything, did you? | 你没说什么吧 |
[09:58] | I got to go. I love you. I will see you soon. come in. | 我得挂了 我爱你 稍后见 进来 |
[10:06] | I was just going to go to bed and wanted to see if you needed anything, | 我准备去睡觉了 我想来问问你还需要什么吗 |
[10:10] | Towels, sheets, | 毛巾 床单 |
[10:13] | Vodka? | 伏特加? |
[10:16] | No, I’m great, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:17] | alan got me totally jelled out with that adjustment. | 艾伦帮我按摩得太舒服了 |
[10:19] | Man, you are so lucky to have him right here in this house. | 有他和你住一起你真是太走运了 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I’m living a dream. | 是啊 我活在梦中 |
[10:30] | So, listen, if you need to talk to somebody about, you know, anything, | 如果你需要和人说话 不管说什么 |
[10:36] | i’m here. | 我都奉陪 |
[10:37] | I see that. | 明白了 |
[10:39] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[10:46] | I think you are a really cool guy. | 我觉得你很酷 |
[10:49] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[10:52] | But I’m not going to have sex with you. | 不过我不会和你做爱的 |
[11:05] | -ever? -good night, charlie. | -永远? -晚安 查理 |
[11:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:15] | Okay. round one to the hot, crazy chick. | 第一回合 疯狂的靓妞赢了 |
[11:25] | Man, deep tissue massage, pancakes. | 深度按摩 煎饼 |
[11:29] | If you had a tv on your forehead | 如果你脑门上有个电视机 |
[11:31] | and could breathe through the ears you’d be perfect. | 而且可以用耳朵呼吸的话你就完美了 |
[11:41] | So nobody makes you pancakes where you live? | 你住的地方没人做煎饼吗 |
[11:46] | Not your husband, | 你丈夫不会吗 |
[11:50] | Boyfriend, | 男朋友 |
[11:54] | Girlfriend, | 女朋友 |
[11:57] | Mother, father, grandma, cellmate? | 妈妈 爸爸 奶奶 狱友 |
[12:11] | Round two. | 第二回合 |
[12:16] | -morning, frankie. -morning, charlie. | -早上好 弗兰基 -早上好 查理 |
[12:20] | -morning. -yeah. | -早上好 -恩 |
[12:24] | So, frankie. boy, that is a pretty name. | 弗兰基 那真是个好名字啊 |
[12:28] | -how did you sleep? -great. except, | -你睡得如何 -很好 不过 |
[12:32] | I had this wild erotic dream. | 我做了个春梦 |
[12:36] | And I woke up all drenched in sweat. | 醒过来之后发现汗冒得我浑身湿透 |
[12:43] | -could you pass the syrup? -sure. yeah. | -能把糖浆递给我吗 -当然 |
[12:48] | Thanks, sweetie. you are a doll. | 谢谢 亲爱的 你真好 |
[12:57] | i can’t thank you guys enough for letting me stay here last night. | 昨晚你们让我住在这里真是太谢谢了 |
[13:00] | I just wish there was some way I could repay you. | 我希望有一天能回报你们 |
[13:03] | For a start, you could tell us something about yourself. | 那么 就从介绍你自己开始吧 |
[13:06] | Anything, really. | 说什么都行 |
[13:08] | I wouldn’t mind hearing more about that dream. | 你说说那个梦的话我也不会介意的 |
[13:12] | All right. I guess I can trust you guys. | 好吧 我想我能信任你们 |
[13:17] | Charlie, alan. | 查理 艾伦 |
[13:20] | I know this may sound totally crazy | 这听起来可能太疯狂了 |
[13:24] | But I work for a secret government agency, | 我为一个秘密的政府机构工作 |
[13:28] | And my current mission is… | 我现在的任务是 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry. you should see your faces. you guys are so easy. | 不好意思 你们应该看看自己的脸 你们太好骗了 |
[13:40] | All right, I’m going to go take a bath. | 我准备去洗个澡 |
[13:42] | Who wants to scrub my back? too late! | 谁想给我擦背 太晚了 |
[13:47] | Sometimes I just crack me up. | 有时候我能引我自己发笑 |
[13:54] | So, what have you got going for today? | 你今天打算干吗 |
[13:57] | Nothing. I was just going to hang around the house. | 没什么 我就在家里转转 |
[14:00] | Yeah. me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:02] | -no work? no errands? -not a thing. | -不去工作? 没任务吗 -一点也没有 |
[14:05] | -maybe you could see a movie. -i’ve seen a movie. | -也许你可以去看看电影 -我看过电影 |
[14:10] | Come on, alan. | 艾伦 |
[14:11] | -why are you doing this? -doing what? | -你干吗这么做 -我做什么了 |
[14:13] | Why don’t you admit that you are interested in frankie? | 你为什么不承认你对弗兰基有兴趣 |
[14:16] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[14:18] | -you are not? -honest to god. | -你没有吗 -我可以发誓 |
[14:21] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:24] | But hypothetically, if I were interested in her, | 不过 假设我对她有兴趣的话 |
[14:28] | Would you care? | 你会介意吗 |
[14:30] | Of course I would. | 当然会的 |
[14:31] | You are my brother. I don’t want to see you get your feelings hurt. | 你是我哥哥 我不想看到你难过 |
[14:35] | You just assume that if we are both interested in the same woman | 你的意思是 如果我们对同一个女人有兴趣 |
[14:38] | You would come out on top? | 肯定是你得手? |
[14:44] | -aren’t you going to say anything? -what? there was no question there. | -你不回答吗 -这又不是问题 |
[14:48] | -god, you are such an arrogant jerk. -see, your feelings are hurt. | -你这个自大狂 -看啊 你难过了不是 |
[14:55] | My feelings are fine. | 我不难过 |
[14:56] | I think the real issue here is frankie likes me better | 现在的情况是 弗兰基喜欢我 |
[14:59] | and it’s driving you crazy. | 所以你很抓狂 |
[15:00] | No. | 没有 |
[15:02] | What’s driving me crazy is that you fought tooth and nail to keep the lunatic | 让我抓狂的是 你拼命不想让这个”疯子”到我们家来 |
[15:07] | Out of this house, but now that she is here, you want her. | 但是她来了以后 你又喜欢她了 |
[15:09] | I never said I wanted her. | 我没说过我喜欢她 |
[15:10] | But you think that if you did want her, | 但是你觉得 如果你喜欢她的话 |
[15:13] | You could have her even if I wanted her, too. | 不管我是不是喜欢她 她都是你的 |
[15:18] | -aren’t you going to say something? -there was no question there. | -你不回答吗 -这不是问题 |
[15:23] | Okay. fine. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Take your best shot. let me just give you a little heads up. | 你尽管尝试吧 我只提醒你一小点 |
[15:27] | -i am way out in front. -yeah? how do you figure? | -我领先你不知多少 -是吗 你怎么知道 |
[15:30] | Frankie and I have already discussed having sex. | 弗兰基和我已经讨论过做爱的问题了 |
[15:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[15:49] | I just thought frankie might like some fresh towels. | 我去给弗兰基送点干净的毛巾 |
[15:51] | I already gave her fresh towels. | 我已经给过她了 |
[15:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:57] | Well, aren’t you toweley towellerson all of a sudden. | 你怎么突然开始送毛巾了 |
[16:03] | -you know, alan, it’s not my fault. -what’s not your fault? | -艾伦 这不是我的错 -什么错 |
[16:06] | That I’ve always been more successful with women than you. | 在女人这方面我一向比你在行 |
[16:09] | Have been, charlie. have been. we are not teenagers anymore. | 那是以前 我们不再是十几岁的孩子了 |
[16:12] | Your bad-boy act just might be wearing just a little thin. | 你那些坏孩子的做法有点不合适了 |
[16:15] | -or you just might be a little jealous. -jealous? | -或者说你嫉妒了 -嫉妒? |
[16:21] | Don’t…me. | 不要…我 |
[16:24] | When the occasion calls for… I have every right to… | 如果需要…的时候 我绝对要…的 |
[16:34] | What? I thought we were doing funny noises. | 干吗 我们不是在发怪声音吗 |
[16:39] | That was an elephant. | 那是大象 |
[16:42] | -yeah, elephant. -lt was good. yeah. really good. | -哦对 大象 -很不错 很不错 |
[16:44] | I’m ready to go. can one of you guys give me a ride? | 我准备走了 你们能送我一程吗 |
[16:46] | -absolutely. -sure. | -没问题 -当然 |
[16:48] | -great. who’s driving? -i will. | -好 谁开车 -我 |
[16:50] | -i got the jag. -i got the volvo. | -我有捷豹 -我有沃尔沃 |
[16:53] | -mine’s faster. -mine’s safer. | -我的更快 -我的更安全 |
[16:54] | -alan, stop competing with me. -why don’t you stop competing with me? | -艾伦 别和我争 -那你干吗要和我争 |
[16:58] | -why should I stop? I’m winning. -like hell you are. | -我为什么不争 我要赢了 -你差得远呢 |
[17:01] | -like hell I am. ask frankie. -why don’t you ask frankie? | -是吗 你问问弗兰基 -你干吗不问 |
[17:03] | -i don’t need to ask her. -what are you afraid of? | -我不需要问 -你怕什么 |
[17:06] | I’m afraid I’m going to hit you so hard I’ll be an only child. | 我怕我打得你太狠 我会变成家里的独子 |
[17:09] | Yeah? bring it on. | 是吗 放马过来啊 |
[17:11] | Hey! stop it! | 停下 |
[17:13] | What is wrong with you two? you are family. you are brothers. | 干吗呢 你们是一家 是兄弟 |
[17:17] | Do you understand how precious that is? | 你们知道那有多宝贵吗 |
[17:20] | Do you have a clue the pain you feel when a family rips itself apart | 你们知道家庭分裂之后 |
[17:23] | And there is no one to replace them? | 一切都不能弥补的痛苦吗 |
[17:25] | I mean, that’s it, you know, you are all alone in the world and… | 你一个人在这世界上 |
[17:31] | It’s just so horrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[17:36] | -it’s okay. -yeah, look, we are not fighting. | -没事了 -我们不吵了 |
[17:39] | Yeah. we love each other. see? | 我们关系好得很 看 |
[17:44] | Yeah, and it doesn’t matter who drives, you know. we will both come. | 谁开车不重要 我们都会陪你的 |
[17:49] | Good. let’s go. | 好吧 走 |
[17:57] | -nice house. -yeah. | -房子很漂亮 -是啊 |
[17:59] | All right, I’ve just got to pick up a few things and then, | 我进去拿点东西 |
[18:02] | I was hoping you could take me to the train station. | 然后 希望你们能送我到火车站 |
[18:04] | -the train station? where are you going? -i don’t know. | -火车站? 你去哪 -不知道 |
[18:07] | i will figure something out. | 慢慢想吧 |
[18:09] | If it helps any, you are welcome to stay with us for a couple more days. | 你可以再去我们家住几天啊 |
[18:12] | -i couldn’t impose. -it’s no imposition. | -不必勉强 -不勉强 |
[18:15] | -yeah. we like having you. -are you sure? | -我们喜欢你住着 -真的吗 |
[18:17] | It’s settled. you are staying with us. | 说定了 你和我们住一起 |
[18:19] | Man, how much do I love you guys. | 我太爱你们了 |
[18:23] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[18:30] | -what a nice girl. -yeah. | -真是个好女孩 -是啊 |
[18:33] | Of course, we still don’t know a damn thing about her. | 不过我们还是对她一无所知 |
[18:35] | True. although that is one big-ass house she lives in. | 没错 她居然住这么好的房子 |
[18:40] | Or is robbing. | 或者说抢 |
[18:44] | That would make us the duped getaway drivers. | 我们上当做了帮她跑路的傻子 |
[18:48] | Moron accessories to grand theft. | 大盗的白痴帮凶 |
[18:51] | That’s a major felony. | 那可是重罪啊 |
[18:54] | Yeah. hard time. | 去重兵把守的监狱服刑 |
[19:03] | I can’t do hard time, charlie. I have allergies. | 我不能去那里 查理 我有过敏 |
[19:09] | That’s going to be your biggest problem. | 那是你最大的问题 |
[19:14] | Watch your head, sweetheart. | 当心头 亲爱的 |
[19:21] | I’m joanie. | 我是琼尼 |
[19:23] | -hi. -okay. we can go now. | -你好 -好 我们走吧 |
[19:27] | Where are we going, mommy? | 我们去哪 妈妈 |
[19:29] | We are going to go to charlie and alan’s house, hon. | 我们去查理和艾伦的家 宝贝 |
[19:31] | It’s a wonderful place where those awful people will never find us. | 一个那些坏家伙永远也找不到我们的好地方 |
[19:36] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[19:38] | We should have taken the volvo. | 我们应该开沃尔沃的 |
[19:44] | Stay tuned for scenes from the nexttwo and a half men. | 稍后是”好汉两个半”下集简介 |
[19:48] | Next on two and a half men. | “好汉两个半”下集简介 |
[19:50] | Are you guys gay? | 你们是同志吗 |
[19:52] | -unfit, how? -you know… | -怎么不合适? -你知道的 |
[19:55] | We got to get them out of here. | 我们要把她们赶出去 |
[19:57] | You can take your damn money | 你可以把你那该死的钱拿走 |
[19:58] | And stick it up your “white bread, country club, | 然后插到你这个无聊的 去乡村俱乐部的 |
[20:01] | “tournament of roses, liposuctioned” ass. | 参加玫瑰花车大游行 做吸脂手术的屁股里去 |
[20:04] | I just met your brother’s latest stuff. | 我碰到了你弟弟最新的女人 |
[20:06] | -why do you assume it’s his stuff? -what? is it yours? | -你为什么说是他的女人 -怎么 是你的吗 |
[20:09] | No, but it’s not his, either. | 不是 不过也不是他的 |
[20:11] | Hold on there, pecos bill. | 打住 旋风牛仔 |
[20:13] | No, I like girls. just not into eight-year-olds. | 我喜欢女孩子 只是不喜欢8岁的 |
[20:17] | The bad news is that wasn’t my shrink’s car. | 坏消息是 那不是我心理医生的车 |
[20:20] | It’s been so long since anybody’s touched me. | 很长时间都没人碰过我了 |
[20:26] | Come on. don’t you want to spoon? | 来吧 你不想来个勺式拥抱吗 |
[20:32] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[20:37] | I’m the extra guy. | 我是多余的人 |
[20:39] | I’m wrapped tighter than an airport sandwich. | 我被比飞机场卖的三明治包得还紧 |
[20:43] | Here, I’m running late. | 给你 我要迟到了 |
[20:46] | You’re going to get laid tonight. | 今晚有人陪你上床了 |
[20:48] | Why doesn’t she just kick me in the balls? | 她还不如对着我蛋蛋踢一脚 |