时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, how about this? if you let me have jake this easter, | 这样吧 如果杰克和我过复活节的话 |
[00:04] | You can have him the fourth of july and labor day. | 国庆节和劳动节他就归你 |
[00:06] | No. that doesn’t work for me at all. | 这样肯定不行 |
[00:08] | How about I give you all the jewish holidays? | 所有的犹太节日他都和你过怎么样 |
[00:10] | When did we become jewish, alan? | 我们什么时候变成犹太人了 艾伦 |
[00:13] | It’s still holidays. | 那些也算是节日啊 |
[00:20] | Your brother’s a schmuck. | 你哥哥是个混球 |
[00:24] | What are they arguing about now? | 他们又在吵什么呢 |
[00:27] | It’s actually kind of ironic. | 实际上这有点讽刺意味 |
[00:28] | They’re arguing about who gets you on what days. | 他们在争吵谁和你过什么节日 |
[00:31] | That is ironic. | 是很讽刺 |
[00:34] | You know what “ironic” means? | 你知道什么叫讽刺吗 |
[00:36] | No, but I trust you. | 不知道 不过我相信你说的话 |
[00:40] | What’s ironic is while they’re arguing about who gets you, I get you. | 讽刺就是当他们争吵谁该和你在一起的时候 我和你在一起 |
[00:44] | And you know what? it’s not such a big deal. | 不过 和你在一起也没啥了不起的 |
[00:49] | No offense, but let’s face it, you’re 10. | 不是我说你 想想吧 你才10岁 |
[00:52] | I can’t take you to vegas, we can’t double-date. | 我不能带你去拉斯维加斯 不能带你去双约会 |
[00:54] | And when was the last time you picked up a check, you mooch? | 你上次付账是什么时候呢 你这个乞丐 |
[00:58] | I’m almost 11. | 我快11岁了 |
[01:02] | Okay, I think we’ve got it. | 好吧 就这样解决 |
[01:03] | I get him thanksgiving, you get him halloween. | 感恩节归我 万圣节归你 |
[01:06] | You get him christmas eve, I get him christmas day. | 圣诞夜归你 圣诞日归我 |
[01:08] | -i get him yom kippur. -and I get hanukkah. | -赎罪日归我 -光明节归我(都是犹太节日) |
[01:12] | Hey, guys, I just found out. | 我刚发现 |
[01:15] | Jake’s birthday is, like, in a week. | 杰克这星期要过生日了 |
[01:19] | Shouldn’t we make plans? | 我们作点计划吧 |
[01:22] | You’re right, he’s a schmuck. | 你说的对 他是傻蛋 |
[01:25] | What? | 什么 |
[01:26] | We know when his birthday is, charlie. we were there. | 我们知道他的生日是什么时候 查理 我们在场 |
[01:29] | But only one of us got a needle shoved in their spine. | 不过我们中间只有一个人的脊椎里刺针了(止疼药) |
[01:32] | You begged for that. | 那是你要求的 |
[01:35] | Anyway, you, me, and mom are taking jake to a show at the magic castle. | 你 我 和妈妈带他去魔术城堡 |
[01:39] | You invited mom? | 你邀请妈妈了? |
[01:40] | You want to tell her she can’t come to her grandchild’s birthday? | 你能阻止她来给唯一的孙子过生日吗 |
[01:43] | Cause believe me, I tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[01:47] | Look at the bright side. | 看看好的一面吧 |
[01:48] | Maybe we can bribe one of the magicians to get her sawed in half. | 也许我们可以贿赂一个魔术师把她据成两半 |
[01:52] | Or better still, thrown in a wood chipper. | 或者更好 丢到碎木机里去 |
[01:55] | Judith and her sister are going to join us as well. | 朱蒂丝和她的妹妹也要来 |
[02:00] | Which sister, the brunette or the blonde? | 哪个 黑头发的还是金头发的 |
[02:02] | The brunette. why? | 黑头发的 干吗 |
[02:04] | Just curious. I never slept with the blonde. | 好奇 我从来没和那个金发的睡过 |
[02:07] | And you’re not gonna sleep with the brunette again, either. | 但是你这次也不能再和这个黑发的睡了 |
[02:10] | Relax, that was 12 years ago. | 那都是12年前的事情了 |
[02:12] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:13] | Let’s just wait till we get a look at her now. | 我得先要看看她现在变什么样了再说 |
[02:28] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[02:29] | A magic set? awesome. | 魔术道具 太好了 |
[02:32] | How lovely. perhaps he’ll grow up to be a carny. | 太好了 他长大要去巡回演出了 |
[02:37] | It includes 14 different illusions that will amaze and astound your friends. | 里面包含了14个魔术 能让你的朋友们非常吃惊 |
[02:42] | But, of course, your friends may be smarter than mine. | 当然了 你的朋友可能比我的聪明 |
[02:46] | -cool! -have fun at the magic castle. | -帅 -去魔术城堡玩得高兴点 |
[02:48] | Aren’t you coming with us? | 你不和我们一起去吗 |
[02:50] | I wish I could, but I gotta go to some clown’s wedding. | 我想去 但是我得参加一个小丑的婚礼 |
[02:53] | I’ll try and come back for cake, okay? | 我尽量在你们切蛋糕的时候回来吧 |
[02:55] | -thanks a lot, rose. -you’re welcome. bye, evelyn. | -太谢谢你了 罗斯 -别客气 再见 伊夫林 |
[02:58] | Bye-bye. thank you so much. | 再见 非常感谢 |
[03:01] | Poor soul. | 可怜的人 |
[03:02] | I’m sure she meant well. | 她肯定是好心 |
[03:05] | Now. | 现在 |
[03:07] | Open grandmommy’s present. | 打开奶奶的礼物吧 |
[03:11] | -clothes? -happy birthday. | -衣服 -生日快乐 |
[03:14] | Thanks a lot, but clothes? | 谢谢你 不过 衣服? |
[03:16] | Not clothes, darling. | 不止是衣服 亲爱的 |
[03:19] | It’s calvin klein. | 是卡尔文・克莱恩 |
[03:22] | No, it’s clothes. | 不 就是衣服 |
[03:25] | Believe me, sweetheart, the girls are gonna love you in this. | 相信我 亲爱的 女孩子都喜欢看你穿这个 |
[03:28] | What girls? | 什么女孩子 |
[03:30] | All right, the other boys will be envious. | 好吧 其他男孩会羡慕死你的 |
[03:33] | The other boys will beat me up. | 其他男孩会揍死我的 |
[03:37] | Well, there’s just no pleasing you, is there? | 你可真是难讨好 |
[03:43] | Almost ready? judith and liz will be here soon. | 准备好了没 朱蒂丝和莉斯马上就要来了 |
[03:45] | Liz. thank you. | 莉斯 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Boy, that would have been embarrassing. | 否则那就尴尬了 |
[03:52] | Charlie, please don’t make a bad situation worse. | 查理 你别把情况弄得更糟了 |
[03:54] | Judith and liz have been at each other’s throats for years. | 朱蒂丝和莉斯吵了好几年的架 |
[03:57] | -why’s that? -i don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[03:58] | Maybe it’s because liz was always more popular. | 也许是因为莉斯更受欢迎 |
[04:01] | Maybe because judith was smarter. | 也许是因为朱蒂丝更聪明 |
[04:03] | Maybe, and this is just a theory on my part, | 也许 那只是我的猜测 |
[04:06] | It had something to do with the fact that | 和莉斯跟我的哥哥在我们的婚宴上 |
[04:08] | Liz did my brother in the coatroom at our wedding reception. | 躲到衣帽间去做爱这件事有关 |
[04:13] | Well, no secret why she was popular. | 怪不得她更受欢迎 |
[04:20] | At our wedding reception, charlie. | 在我们的婚宴上 查理 |
[04:23] | In the coatroom. | 在衣帽间里 |
[04:24] | You were louder than the band. | 你们的声音比乐队还响 |
[04:29] | Hey, you make it sound so sleazy. | 你把我们讲得太龌龊了 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry. class it up for me. | 不好意思 那你来讲讲你们是多优雅 |
[04:36] | Okay, to begin with, we were on a mink coat. | 首先 我们是在一件貂皮大衣上做的 |
[04:38] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[04:42] | And I was wearing a tuxedo. | 我穿的可是燕尾服 |
[04:46] | It’s an 11-year-old’s birthday party. | 这是给一个11岁的孩子过生日 |
[04:48] | You could’ve at least put on a bra. | 你至少要戴上胸罩吧 |
[04:51] | Some of us don’t need bras. | 有的人不需要戴胸罩 |
[04:55] | Some of us have had husbands and children. | 有的人是有丈夫和孩子的 |
[04:57] | I’ve had husbands. | 我有不少丈夫 |
[05:02] | And please, would you behave yourself with charlie? | 请你在查理面前自重一点好不好 |
[05:05] | -what do you mean? -i mean, | -你什么意思 -我的意思是 |
[05:06] | I don’t want a repeat of what happened in the coatroom at my wedding reception. | 我不想让在我婚宴上衣帽间那一幕再发生一次 |
[05:11] | That was charlie? | 那个是查理吗 |
[05:15] | Hey, soul sisters. come on in. | 女士们 进来吧 |
[05:18] | Hello, alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[05:19] | Alan, you look fantastic. | 艾伦 你看上去太棒了 |
[05:21] | I guess single life really agrees with you. | 你单身日子过得肯定不错 |
[05:24] | You know, | 就这样 |
[05:25] | Doing okay. | 一般 |
[05:27] | Starting over, landed on my feet. | 重新开始 安全着陆 |
[05:29] | Like a cat. | 像猫一样 |
[05:32] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:33] | Hey, sweetie. hi. | 宝贝 |
[05:35] | -hey, aunt liz. -there’s my favorite nephew. | -莉斯阿姨 -我最喜欢的外甥 |
[05:38] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[05:40] | It isn’t clothes, is it? | 这不是衣服对吧 |
[05:43] | This is a surprise. | 真是没想到啊 |
[05:45] | Hello, evelyn. | 你好 伊夫林 |
[05:46] | It’s not a surprise. I told her. | 她有准备的 我告诉过她了 |
[05:49] | You’re looking very well. slimming down nicely. | 你看上去很漂亮 减肥很成功 |
[05:54] | Thanks. I recently dropped 160 pounds. | 谢谢 最近我减掉了160磅(艾伦的体重) |
[06:01] | 152. | 152磅 |
[06:05] | I take pilates. | 我用普拉提训练法 |
[06:11] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[06:13] | Uncle charlie, look what aunt liz got me. | 查理叔叔 看莉斯阿姨给我买了什么 |
[06:15] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[06:17] | I don’t suppose you thought to buy him a safety helmet. | 你该不会给她买了个安全帽吧 |
[06:19] | You ride with aunt liz, you take your chances. right, liz? | 想和莉斯阿姨玩就得冒点险 对吗 莉斯 |
[06:27] | This guy? are you sure? | 就这家伙? 你确定吗 |
[06:35] | -alan? -yeah, mom. | -艾伦 -什么 妈妈 |
[06:37] | Now that we’ve seen the dove disappear up the greasy man’s sleeve, | 我们看过鸽子消失在那个恶心男人的袖子里了 |
[06:40] | How about we stop for a little drinkie-poo? | 现在我们去喝点酒吧 |
[06:43] | Mom, it’s still jake’s birthday. we’re going home for cake. | 妈妈 这是杰克的生日 我们要回去吃蛋糕 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | But first a drinkie-poo. | 先去喝点酒 |
[06:51] | Don’t you think you had enough to drink at the magic show? | 你刚才看魔术的时候还喝得不够吗 |
[06:54] | Excuse me, but some of us deal with our boredom and depression | 不好意思 有的人喜欢用老式的 非处方药的方式 |
[06:57] | The old-fashioned, non-prescription way. | 来缓解无聊和压抑 |
[07:02] | -that’s telling her, evelyn. -now, see. | -说得太好了 伊夫林 -看见没 |
[07:05] | This one gets me. alan, you married the wrong sister. | 她懂我的话 艾伦 你娶错人了 |
[07:10] | Why don’t you lie down back there, take a little nap? | 你为什么不躺在后面睡一会儿呢 |
[07:13] | Okey-dokey. | 莫得问题 |
[07:19] | How can you not remember the coatroom? | 你怎么能不记得衣帽间的事呢 |
[07:21] | I remember the coatroom. | 我记得衣帽间的事 |
[07:23] | I just don’t remember you. | 只是不记得是和你了 |
[07:26] | How can you not remember me? | 你怎么能不记得我呢 |
[07:28] | Do you remember everyone you’ve had sex with? | 你记得和你做爱的每一个人吗 |
[07:31] | Of course not. | 当然不了 |
[07:32] | But come on, we’re practically family. | 但我们是家人啊 |
[07:36] | Okay, dad, see this ring? | 爸爸 看见这个环了吗 |
[07:38] | It’s made of one unbroken piece of stainless steel. | 这是用一根完整的不锈钢做的 |
[07:41] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[07:42] | And this one is just the same. I swear. | 这个也是一样的 我发誓 |
[07:46] | -i believe you. -now watch. | -我相信你 -看好 |
[07:48] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:52] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:57] | Ironic. | 讽刺 |
[08:01] | Wait, don’t look. | 等等 别看 |
[08:03] | Alan, how are those magic fingers of yours? | 艾伦 你的那几根魔术般的手指怎么样啊 |
[08:06] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[08:07] | I have this kink in my back and I was hoping you could give me | 我背部有点扭伤了 我想是不是回家之后 |
[08:11] | One of your fantastic adjustments when we get home. | 你能帮我来些你神奇的治疗 |
[08:16] | Sure, I suppose. | 当然了 没问题 |
[08:17] | Thank you. I can’t wait. | 谢谢 我都等不及了 |
[08:21] | Wait a minute. his magic fingers you remember? | 等一下 他的手指你倒记得? |
[08:31] | This is really weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[08:32] | Yeah. how could she not remember me? | 是啊 她怎么能不记得我呢 |
[08:38] | -what are you talking about? -what are you talking about? | -你在说什么 -你又在说什么 |
[08:41] | Judith’s sister’s hitting on me. | 朱蒂丝的妹妹对我有意思 |
[08:43] | She’s not hitting on you. she’s hitting on her sister’s ex-husband. | 她不是对你有意思 她是对她姐姐的前夫有意思 |
[08:46] | But that’s me. | 那就是我啊 |
[08:48] | Stop taking it personally. | 你别自作多情了 |
[08:50] | You said it yourself. they’ve been going at each other for years. | 你自己说的 她们吵架有好几年了 |
[08:53] | And let’s examine the current situation. | 看看现在的情况 |
[08:56] | Nothing liz does with me is gonna make judith any madder. | 莉斯对我做什么都不可能让朱蒂丝更生气了 |
[09:00] | I’ve already flown my mission. | 我的任务早就完成了 |
[09:04] | The only play she has left is to sleep with you. | 她唯一能做的就是和你上床 |
[09:07] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[09:09] | Well, certainly not with that attitude. | 就这态度当然不可能了 |
[09:14] | Now, come on, you can’t say you’ve never thought about it. | 你敢说你从来没想过吗 |
[09:17] | Liz? no. | 莉斯? 没有 |
[09:19] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[09:20] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[09:23] | Okay, I’m looking. | 我看着呢 |
[09:25] | Tell me you’ve never thought about being with liz. | 说你从来没有想过和莉斯亲热 |
[09:28] | You know, you have very curly eyelashes. | 你的眼睫毛很卷啊 |
[09:33] | -answer the question. -come on, charlie. | -回答问题 艾伦 -查理 |
[09:35] | -it’s my ex-wife’s sister. -exactly. | -这是我前妻的妹妹 -就是啊 |
[09:37] | Sisters are like the holy grail of recreational sex. | 姐妹就是你对高相似度性爱的终极追求 |
[09:42] | Technically, it’d be twins, but that’s such a biological oddity, | 严格地说应该是双胞胎 不过那只是生物学上的巧合 |
[09:46] | It’s hardly worth pursuing. | 不能强求的 |
[09:48] | Dad, pick a card. | 爸爸 挑张牌 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | Seven of diamonds? | 方块7 |
[09:55] | No. | 不是 |
[09:58] | Eight of spades? | 黑桃8 |
[09:59] | No. | 不是 |
[10:01] | -ace of clubs? -no. | -梅花A -不是 |
[10:04] | Is it black or red? | 是红的还是黑的? |
[10:12] | We’ll just have the cake, and then we’ll go. | 吃完蛋糕 我们就走 |
[10:14] | You can go if you want. | 你想走的话你走 |
[10:16] | I’ll have alan drive me home after he adjusts me. | 艾伦给我治疗之后会开车送我回家的 |
[10:19] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么干 |
[10:20] | Doing what? | 干什么 |
[10:22] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[10:23] | -you want him back, don’t you? -no, I don’t want him back. | -你想和他复婚吗 -不想 |
[10:26] | Then why do you care what I do with him? | 那我和他做什么和你无关 |
[10:29] | If you’re determined to do something stupid today, | 如果你决定今天要干点蠢事的话 |
[10:32] | I’d actually prefer you do charlie. | 你还是干查理好了 |
[10:35] | So would charlie, but we can’t always get what we want. | 查理也想啊 不过没人能一直如愿的 |
[10:40] | Wow! that’s a lot of candles. | 这么多蜡烛 |
[10:43] | He’s still 11, right? | 他还是11岁是吗 |
[10:44] | You want to deal with the candles? is that what you want? | 你对这蜡烛很有意见是吗 |
[10:47] | -no, I’m fine. -so, alan. | -没有 -艾伦 |
[10:49] | When do you think you’ll be ready for me? | 你什么时候能给我治疗 |
[10:52] | Maybe after the cake. | 吃完蛋糕后吧 |
[10:54] | -okay. -okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[10:55] | You just say the word, and we’ll do it. | 你要一句话 我们就做 |
[10:59] | In high school, the word was “hello.” | 在高中里 她只对你说声喂 |
[11:03] | Don’t pretend you don’t know what she’s doing. | 别假装不知道她在干吗 |
[11:05] | Her back hurts, judith. she wants an adjustment. | 她的背扭伤了 朱蒂丝 她想做做治疗 |
[11:08] | She doesn’t want an adjustment. | 她不是要做治疗 |
[11:09] | And why do you think her back hurts in the first place? | 还有你以为她的背怎么会扭伤 |
[11:12] | So, she does need an adjustment. | 那她确实需要做治疗 |
[11:14] | I forbid you to have anything to do with my sister. | 我禁止你和我妹妹扯上关系 |
[11:16] | Really? you forbid me? I’ve got news for you. | 是吗 你禁止我? 我要告诉你点事 |
[11:19] | We’re not married anymore. you don’t get to forbid me. | 我们已经离婚了 你不能禁止我 |
[11:21] | -i’m warning you. -what warning? | -我警告你 -现在又警告了? |
[11:23] | -what happened to forbidding? -just listen to me. | -怎么不禁止了 -艾伦 听着 |
[11:25] | If you lay one magic little finger on liz, | 如果你敢用你的神奇手指碰一下莉斯 |
[11:27] | -you and I will have a big problem. -what are you gonna do? divorce me? | -我们就要有大问题了 -你准备怎么样 和我离婚吗 |
[11:31] | Marry me again and then divorce me? | 我们复婚然后再离婚? |
[11:33] | You want to see a trick? | 你们想看把戏吗 |
[11:34] | -sure. -yeah, sure, honey. | -当然 -当然了 |
[11:37] | “good evening, sir or madame. | 下午好 先生或女士 |
[11:39] | “have we ever met before?” | 我们以前见过吗 |
[11:44] | So, liz. | 莉斯 |
[11:46] | The wedding reception, the coatroom. | 婚宴 衣帽间 |
[11:49] | Did I ever say thank you? | 我说过谢谢了吗 |
[11:52] | I don’t really remember, charlie. | 我不记得了 查理 |
[11:55] | Well, let me just say, long overdue then, | 那过了这么久之后 让我说一声 |
[11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | And not just for the one time. | 不止是谢那一次的 |
[12:07] | Over the years, I’ve actually used the mental picture of that night as | 那么多年来 我一直都用那晚场景的回忆 |
[12:11] | Iighter fluid when I’m, | 作为燃料 |
[12:15] | You know, barbecuing alone. | 在独自”烧烤”的时候 |
[12:21] | Hey, come on, that’s a compliment. | 这是在赞美你啊 |
[12:27] | -hey, grandma? -what? | -奶奶 -怎么 |
[12:31] | Now, madame, keep your eye on the magic ball. | 夫人 请你看着这个魔术球 |
[12:34] | Watch closely. | 仔细看好 |
[12:35] | No, wait. | 不对 等等 |
[12:38] | Okay, | 好 |
[12:38] | now I’ll take the magic ball from my left hand and put it into my right. | 现在 我把魔术球从我的左手放到右手去 |
[12:43] | See? now I’ll throw the magic ball back into the cup. | 看见了吗 现在我把它扔到杯子里去 |
[12:48] | You think it’s under the cup? | 你觉得它现在在杯子里吗 |
[12:51] | Do I think what’s under the cup? | 我觉得什么在杯子里 |
[12:53] | The magic ball. | 魔术球 |
[12:55] | Very good, dear. | 太好了 亲爱的 |
[13:12] | Good lord, how long have I been asleep? | 老天 我睡了多久 |
[13:15] | Make a wish, buddy. | 许个愿吧 |
[13:21] | I’ve already made my wish. | 我的愿望已经许过了 |
[13:23] | -don’t you dare. -now we’re daring? | -你敢 -现在说敢了? |
[13:26] | Warning, forbidding, and daring? | 警告 禁止 接着又是”敢”? |
[13:28] | I want to talk to you. | 我有话要和你说 |
[13:30] | -are you hearing this? -i’m trying. | -你听见了没 -我在听 |
[13:34] | -what is your problem? -you are my problem. | -你有什么问题 -问题就是你 |
[13:37] | -why are they fighting? -they’re not fighting. they’re discussing. | -她们在吵什么 -她们没在吵 她们在讨论 |
[13:40] | I’m a child of divorce, dad. I know the difference. | 我是父母离异的孩子 我知道吵架和讨论的区别 |
[13:44] | -you’re a selfish, hateful person. -maybe you should go to your room. | -你是一个自私的 可恶的人 -你还是回你的房间吧 |
[13:47] | -it’s my birthday. -lronic, huh? | -这是我的生日啊 -讽刺吧 |
[13:51] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[13:54] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[13:55] | Actually, you’re right on time. here’s $50. take jake to the arcade, | 实际上你来得正好 这是50块 带杰克去游乐场 |
[13:59] | And don’t come back till you’re out of quarters. | 把钱用完之前别回来 |
[14:01] | Okay. come on, jake. | 好 走吧 杰克 |
[14:03] | Cool. so, how was the wedding? | 好啊 婚礼怎么样 |
[14:05] | It was a circus. | 简直是场马戏 |
[14:07] | Bye, honey. have fun. | 再见 亲爱的 玩得高兴点 |
[14:09] | You were always a cheap slut and you haven’t changed. | 你一向都是一个无耻的荡妇 一点没变 |
[14:13] | I was the slut? miss technically-i’m-still-a-virgin. | 我是荡妇? “严格来说我还是处女”小姐 |
[14:16] | Girls, that’s no way to talk. | 姑娘们 别这样说话 |
[14:24] | Ever since we were kids, anytime I loved something, | 自从我们还是小孩的时候 每当我爱什么东西 |
[14:26] | you took it away from me. | 你都要把它拿走 |
[14:28] | But you will not take away my ex-husband. | 但是你不能拿走我的前夫 |
[14:30] | -you love me? -what? no! | -你爱我? -什么 不 |
[14:32] | I’m trying to make a point here. | 我就这么说说 |
[14:34] | Judith, if I wanted alan, I could’ve had him a long time ago. | 朱蒂丝 如果我想要艾伦的话 他早就是我的了 |
[14:37] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话算什么意思 |
[14:39] | -you never told her? -told me what? | -你没告诉过她? -告诉我什么 |
[14:42] | Well, I mean, it’s no big deal. | 其实也没什么大不了的 |
[14:45] | Really. | 真的 |
[14:47] | It’s just that | 就是 |
[14:49] | Before I asked you out, | 我在问你是否和我约会前 |
[14:51] | I asked liz out. | 我先问过莉斯 |
[14:57] | You lied to me? | 你对我撒谎了? |
[15:00] | If I had said yes, you never would have dated him. | 如果我同意的话 你永远也不会和他在一起 |
[15:03] | So, I was your second choice? | 那么 我是你的第二选择 |
[15:06] | No. | 不是的 |
[15:09] | Chronologically, yes. | 按年代顺序来说 是的 |
[15:11] | But in my heart, you were always first. | 但在我心里 你永远是第一位的 |
[15:14] | But in reality, you were second. | 但在现实生活中 你是第二位 |
[15:17] | And you never told me this? | 你从来没告诉过我 |
[15:20] | Well, you can kind of see why. | 你也知道为什么了 |
[15:23] | You know, this | 这些事情 |
[15:25] | Wouldn’t have happened if you were twins. | 如果你们是双胞胎的话就不会发生了 |
[15:29] | Okay. fine. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | You always wanted liz? go ahead, here’s your chance. | 你很早就想要莉斯了吗 那就去吧 |
[15:34] | Give her your little adjustment. | 给她做点治疗 |
[15:36] | While you’re having a good time with my sister, | 你和我妹妹愉快的时候 |
[15:39] | I’ll have a good time with your brother. | 我和你弟弟也愉快一下 |
[15:42] | Beg pardon? | 什么 |
[15:44] | Don’t be coy with me. you know we’ve always had sexual tension between us. | 别害羞了 你我之间一向有点性吸引的 |
[15:48] | Really? I thought it was just regular tension. | 是吗 我还以为是一般吸引呢 |
[15:51] | Come on, I’ve seen you looking at my chest. | 我看到过你瞄着我的胸部 |
[15:54] | You looked at my wife’s chest? | 你瞄着我老婆的胸部 |
[15:56] | Hey, I’m a guy. | 我是男人啊 |
[15:58] | I will rock his world, alan, I swear. | 我会让他爽翻的 艾伦 我发誓 |
[16:01] | -you’re bluffing. -am l? watch me. | -你是在忽悠人 -是吗 看好 |
[16:03] | -come on, charlie. -alan? | -来吧 查理 -艾伦 |
[16:05] | -she’s bluffing, charlie. -are you sure? | -她是在忽悠人 查理 -你确定吗 |
[16:07] | Trust me, she hates you. | 相信我 她恨你 |
[16:09] | Trust me. that doesn’t always stop them. | 相信我 恨也不一定能阻止她们的 |
[16:11] | Come on, alan, I’ll show you where it hurts. | 来吧 艾伦 我给你看看哪里疼 |
[16:15] | Clear something up for me. | 我要问个问题 |
[16:16] | Chiropractic adjustment, that’s just a euphemism? | 脊椎按摩治疗 那只是委婉的说法吗 |
[16:19] | -right. -so, we’re really gonna do this? | -是的 -那我们真的是要干了 |
[16:22] | Wow, I thought we were bluffing. | 我还以为我们是在忽悠她呢 |
[16:36] | -okay, we were bluffing. -us, too. | -好吧 我们是吓吓你的 -我们也是 |
[17:50] | My god, that clown has no legs! | 我的天 那个小丑没有腿 |
[17:59] | Okay, you see the coin? | 看见这个硬币了吗 |
[18:01] | You’re supposed to say, “have we ever met before?” | 你应该说”我们之前见过吗?” |
[18:07] | Just watch the trick, okay? we’ll work on the patter later. | 先看把戏 过会再说台词 |
[18:10] | You see the coin? | 看见这个硬币了吗 |
[18:12] | Now, I grab it with this hand | 我捏在这个手里 |
[18:15] | And I blow, | 吹一下 |
[18:17] | And it’s gone. | 没了 |
[18:19] | Where do you think it is? | 你猜它在哪 |
[18:22] | It’s right here. | 在这儿 |
[18:33] | How the hell did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:36] | Ironic, huh? | 讽刺吧 |