时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, judith. there’s the rock star. ready for a fun weekend? | 好 朱蒂丝 还有这个小摇滚巨星 准备好过个愉快的周末了吗 |
[00:04] | Leave me alone. | 别理我 烦着呢 |
[00:08] | Musicians. | 音乐家都这样 |
[00:10] | Alan, that child is driving me insane. | 艾伦 这孩子都快把我逼疯了 |
[00:13] | Like father like son, huh? | 有其父必有其子 对吧? |
[00:16] | Really, that bad? | 真的有那么严重吗? |
[00:18] | He’s been sullen and uncooperative for days. | 他都闷闷不乐而且不听话了好几天了 |
[00:20] | i think he needs to see someone. | 我觉得该带他去看看 |
[00:22] | What, you mean like a shrink? | 看什么 你是说看心理医生? |
[00:24] | No, alan, I mean like a blacksmith. | 不 艾伦 照我说就该去看铁匠 |
[00:28] | This is clearly a reaction to our divorce. | 明显这是由于我们的离婚造成的 |
[00:30] | He’s not processing his emotions in a healthy way, | 他的情绪正经历非常不健康的阶段 |
[00:33] | And I think therapy could help unblock him. | 我想心理医生也许可以帮他解开心结 |
[00:36] | -where did you get that? -from my therapist. | -你从哪听来的? -我的心理医生 |
[00:40] | Who’s working wonders with you. | 能解开你的就算不错的了 |
[00:42] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[00:44] | Who’s working wonders with you. | 能解开你的心结就很不错了 |
[00:50] | All he does is sit in his room and play that damn thing. | 看吧 他现在就知道成天在他房间里摆弄那个破玩意儿 |
[00:53] | he’s isolating,alan. | 他现正在慢慢自闭 艾伦 |
[00:54] | That doesn’t mean he needs to see a therapist. | 这并不代表他就得看心理医生 |
[00:56] | He’s a normal 1 1-year-old kid who happens to be a little grumpy. | 他只是个偶尔发发小脾气的11岁正常小孩 |
[00:59] | And I’m a normal 35-year-old mother who is running out of patience. | 我也只是个快要耗尽耐心的35岁正常妈妈 |
[01:02] | And by patience I mean prozac. | 要知道我的耐心全是由抗抑郁药物支撑的 |
[01:06] | Wait a minute. you can’t still be 35, because… | 等等 你不可能才35岁 因为… |
[01:12] | He’s getting pretty good at that. | 他现在找到调了 |
[01:15] | Yeah, well get used to it. | 好吧 那你慢慢习惯去吧 |
[01:40] | Charlie, what are you doing? | 查理 你在干嘛? |
[01:45] | Smoke on the water. | 蜻蜓点水(杰克弹的是这首歌的前奏) |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:25] | It’s not cute anymore. | 这可一点都不可爱了 |
[02:29] | Make him stop. | 快让他别弹了 |
[02:31] | You’re the one who bought him the guitar, charlie. | 你别忘了可是你给他买的吉他 查理 |
[02:34] | The bed is vibrating so much up there I’m no longer necessary. | 床板都给他振得一上一下的 还要我干嘛 |
[02:39] | Well, I’m sorry my son’s interrupted your afternoon debauchery, | 那我只有代我儿子给你说声对不起 打搅你的午后激情时光了 |
[02:43] | But I think he’s upset about something. | 我觉得他可能是因为什么事在烦恼 |
[02:45] | -what’s he upset about? -i don’t know. | -他有什么好烦的? -我不知道 |
[02:47] | I was just giving him a little space before I talked to him. | 我只是想先让他自己独处下 过会儿去跟他谈谈 |
[02:50] | You want me to talk to him? | 要不要我去跟他谈谈? |
[02:53] | Sure, and I’ll finish for you upstairs. | 好啊 那你楼上的差事就交给我得了 |
[02:57] | This is a father’s job. | 这是爸爸该做的事 |
[03:02] | Tell him I just need, like, 20 minutes. | 给他说我大概就需要 20分钟 |
[03:22] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[03:29] | It really sounds like you’ve got your mojo working. | 听起来你弹得真是专心致志啊 |
[03:35] | But let’s try to turn it down now, okay? | 但现在我们把声音开小一点点 好吗? |
[03:41] | What’d you do that for? | 干什么啊? |
[03:42] | Because I love you, and I don’t want that to change. | 因为我爱你 我不想因为这个原因去改变这一点 |
[03:50] | So how was your week? | 那 你这周过得怎么样? |
[03:53] | Okay. | 就那样 |
[03:55] | Anything I need to know? | 有什么要告诉我的吗? |
[03:57] | -anything bothering you? -no. | -有什么烦心事了吗? -没 |
[03:59] | You sure? ’cause it seems like something’s bothering you. | 你肯定没有? 可你看起来心事重重的样子 |
[04:02] | Okay, you wanna know what’s bothering me? | 好吧 想知道我在烦什么吗? |
[04:04] | Yeah. | 想啊 |
[04:06] | People keep on asking me what’s bothering me. | 周围人一直在问我在烦什么 |
[04:11] | -okay. I won’t ask. -good. | -好吧 我不问了 -很好 |
[04:16] | -you know, when I was your age… -oh, man! | -知道么 我在像你这么大时… -我晕 |
[04:20] | Okay, forget that. | 好吧 不提那个 |
[04:22] | -problems at school? -no. | -学校遇到麻烦了? -没 |
[04:24] | -problems with mom? -no. | -跟妈妈闹别扭了? -没 |
[04:26] | Because I understand there’s some things a guy doesn’t want to | 我知道有些话作为男生 |
[04:29] | -talk with his mom about. -like what? | -很难向妈妈启口 -比如? |
[04:32] | Well, you know, girl problems, or somebody’s picking on you. | 呃 比如女孩子的问题啦 有人在你背后指指点点啦 |
[04:36] | Or you’re the only guy | 或者你在体育更衣室里发现 |
[04:38] | in gym class without hair on his testicles. | 自己是唯一一个蛋蛋上没长毛的男生 |
[04:51] | She sobered up on you, huh? | 她还太清醒了是吧? |
[04:58] | No, I’m just being a good host. and, yeah, a little bit. | 没 我只是想做好待客之道…而且…好吧 她还没被灌到位 |
[05:03] | -man. -did you figure out what his problem is? | -伙计 -找出他的问题所在了没? |
[05:06] | No, but we determined mine was late-onset puberty. | 没有 但我们一致认定我发育得太迟 |
[05:11] | You were a mexican hairless, weren’t you? | 你当时就是只墨西哥无毛狗 不是吗? |
[05:17] | Did you check to see if he’s constipated? | 你们就不看看孩子是不是便秘了? |
[05:19] | His mother and l are going through a divorce, | 他妈正在跟我闹离婚 |
[05:22] | And there’s a lot of emotions he hasn’t processed. | 有很多复杂的感情因素他还没有经历过 无法消解 |
[05:24] | Maybe so, but there’s also a lot of string cheese he hasn’t processed. | 对吧 或许也只是他塞进肚子里的奶酪丝还没经过消解 |
[05:30] | You know, judith thinks he needs to see a therapist. | 你知道吗 朱蒂丝认为该带他去看心理医生 |
[05:34] | Why, ’cause it’s working so good for her? | 怎么 就因为心理医生把她治得很爽? |
[05:37] | Charlie, that’s uncalled for. | 查理 我可没那么说 |
[05:39] | Come on. the kid’s problem is he’s 1 1. | 得了吧 这孩子最大的问题就是他才11岁 |
[05:43] | He can’t drive, he can’t drink, and his mother picks out all his clothes. | 他不准开车 不准喝酒 连他的衣服都是他妈给选的 |
[05:47] | Be thankful he’s not in the garage biting the heads off of chickens. | 他没在车库里啃下活鸡的脑袋就算好的了 |
[05:51] | But this isn’t like him. | 但他平时不是这样的 |
[05:53] | Trust your first instinct. | 相信你的直觉 |
[05:55] | Just give him a little space, and probably by this time tomorrow… | 给他点时间 可能还等不到明天这个时候… |
[06:03] | I will have killed him. | 我就已经杀了他 |
[06:23] | Not bad. | 弹得不错 |
[06:24] | but why don’t you try fretting the “e” and the “a” string together? | 但你为什么不试试同时压住E弦跟A弦 |
[06:28] | I like my way. | 我喜欢我的方式 |
[06:30] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | What did you do that for? | 你这又是干什么? |
[06:38] | Look, I’m really happy you’ve taken up an instrument, | 你看 我很高兴让你学一门乐器 |
[06:41] | And I’ll be even happier when you learn an actual song. | 你要是能弹首完整的曲子出来我就更高兴了 |
[06:45] | But right now, let’s just take a little pause for the cause. | 而现在 我们来个中场休息 |
[06:49] | What do you want? | 你要干什么? |
[06:51] | Nothing. I just thought we could hang out. | 没什么 我就想能一起晃晃 |
[06:57] | A couple of musicians taking five. | 两个音乐家一起研究下5弦定律 |
[07:03] | Just chilling. | 一个冷笑话而已 |
[07:06] | Nothing’s bothering me. | 我没什么烦恼 |
[07:08] | That’s cool. I’m not trying to harsh your mellow. | 不错 我可没想打扰你的雅兴 |
[07:14] | I know there are certain things a guy doesn’t want to talk to his parents | 有些事做为男孩子不想给他爸妈说 |
[07:17] | about. | 我完全能理解 |
[07:18] | -like what? -i don’t know. | -比如? -我不知道 |
[07:20] | Peer pressure. bullies. | 来自同学的压力啦 被大孩子欺负啦 |
[07:23] | Skipping class to drive to tijuana with the school nurse. | 翘课跟学校保健室的护士开车去提瓦纳(墨西哥城市)啦 |
[07:32] | I’m telling you, my youngest once ate a whole can of play-doh. | 我跟你说 我最小那个有次吃掉了一整罐的橡皮泥 |
[07:38] | Stopped her up for two weeks. | 整整两周没拉一次 |
[07:40] | Berta, please. | 贝塔 别说了 |
[07:41] | Finally, pooped out an ashtray. | 最后 他给我拉了个烟灰缸出来 |
[07:45] | That’s the day I quit smoking. | 我当天就戒了烟 |
[07:53] | Any luck? | 如何? |
[07:56] | The little snothead kicked me out of his room. | 那个小混蛋把我从他房间轰了出来 |
[07:59] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入我的行列 |
[08:00] | Yeah, but I’m the cool uncle. | 好吧 但我还是个酷大叔 |
[08:02] | And I’m the uncool dad? | 那我就是”逊爹”咯? |
[08:04] | Don’t get defensive. you did the best you could. | 别狡辩啦 你已经尽力了 |
[08:07] | That kid has nothing to complain about. | 这孩子可没怎么东西可以抱怨 |
[08:10] | He’s never been spanked, he’s never even been yelled at. | 他从没被打过屁股 从来都没被骂过 |
[08:13] | And even while my marriage was collapsing, he always came first. | 甚至我在婚姻破裂时 我第一个想到的就是他 |
[08:16] | Well, I’m glad you’re not defensive. | 好吧 你没为这个狡辩我倒是很欣慰 |
[08:19] | He has a great life. he gets everything he wants, | 他活得顺风顺水 要什么就有什么 |
[08:21] | I deny him nothing. oh, my god, what have I done to my son? | 我也没否决过他的任何要求 哦 天那 看我都是怎么惯孩子的 |
[08:26] | Alan, I was kidding. you’re a terrific father. | 艾伦 我只是在开玩笑 你是个不错的老爸 |
[08:29] | -you think so? -yes, I do. | -你真这么想? -是 真的 |
[08:31] | You’re right. I’m always too quick to blame myself. | 你说得没错 我总是急于自责 |
[08:33] | -yes, you are. -it’s his mother’s fault. | -对 你就是 -这完全是他妈那边的的问题 |
[08:35] | Attaboy! | 说到点子上了! |
[08:41] | Would you like me to make you a snack, jake? | 要我给你弄点零食来吗? 杰克 |
[08:43] | I’m not hungry. | 不饿 |
[08:45] | You sure? we’ve got some pizza left from dinner. | 真的? 晚饭我们还有几块披萨没吃完 |
[08:47] | Alan, ease up. he said he’s not hungry. | 艾伦 别紧张 他说他不饿 |
[08:50] | You’ll eat when you want to, right? | 饿了你自己知道去吃的 对吗? |
[08:51] | Would you please not talk? I’m trying to watch. | 别絮叨行不? 我要看电视 |
[08:59] | This show is stupid. | 这节目傻得可以 |
[09:02] | You’re right. here. you pick something. | 没错 来 你自己选 |
[09:05] | Thanks. | 好的 |
[09:09] | Cool uncle. | 酷大叔 |
[09:12] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[09:14] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[09:16] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[09:18] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[09:21] | Seen it. | 看过 |
[09:23] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[09:25] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[09:27] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[09:29] | Really stupid. | 傻到家了 |
[09:32] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[09:33] | Dumb. | 烂 |
[09:34] | Stupid. | 傻 |
[09:36] | All right! | 够了! |
[09:41] | Pick a stupid show and live with it. | 挑个傻节目凑合着看吧 |
[09:44] | -forget it, I’ll just go to my room. -jake, wait. | -不看了 我回房间去 -杰克 等等 |
[09:48] | Nice going, cool uncle. | 干得好 酷大叔 |
[09:50] | Now it’s my fault? | 你现在怪我? |
[09:51] | Let me tell you something, between you and your whacko wife, | 我跟你说清楚了 在你跟你那个怪媳妇构建的家庭荒原里 |
[09:55] | I’m an oasis of normality around here. | 我就是中间那片宜人的绿洲 |
[10:02] | Are you ever gonna come back upstairs? | 你还要上楼来吗? |
[10:08] | I’m still an oasis. | 我还是那片绿洲 |
[10:22] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[10:23] | Morning. did your guest leave? | 好 你的客人走没? |
[10:26] | No, she’s sleeping in. please do not let me forget again. | 没 她还在睡呢 别又让我给忘了 |
[10:30] | Perhaps you should put a post-it note on your penis. | 或许下次你该在你的小弟弟上贴个便签 |
[10:35] | Yeah, but then I’d have to take down the sign for the yard sale. | 对啊 但接下来我就该撕下来拿到清理积货场去了 |
[10:41] | Buddy, I made silver dollar pancakes. | 伙计 我做了些银角煎饼 |
[10:44] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[10:46] | -come on, they’re your favorite. -i said no. | -别逗了 这可是你最喜欢吃的 -我说了我不饿 |
[10:48] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[10:50] | Maybe later, we could have a jam session. you on guitar, me on piano. | 待会我们可以来个摇滚合奏 你弹吉他 我弹钢琴 |
[10:54] | I’d rather watch cartoons. | 我宁愿看会儿动画片 |
[10:57] | -what is your problem? -charlie, calm down. | -你这是怎么了? -查理 冷静 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry, but when I was his age, I had to walk five blocks | 抱歉 可我在他那么大时 我得顶着雨走五个街区 |
[11:03] | In the rain to have a jam session. | 就为去听摇滚合奏会 |
[11:05] | Yeah, well, yelling at him isn’t gonna help. | 好吧 可冲他大吼大叫一点作用都不起 |
[11:08] | I was thinking that maybe the three of us could go out and do something fun today. | 我在想或许我们三个能一起出去找点乐子 |
[11:11] | You want fun? | 找乐子? |
[11:13] | Let’s take him to the rose bowl swap meet and see what we can get for him. | 那我们就到玫瑰碗跳蚤市场那边去看看能给他换些什么不 |
[11:17] | Or, we could be patient | 或者 我们耐心点儿 |
[11:19] | And maybe eventually he’ll tell us what’s bothering him. | 说不定一会他就会告诉我们他在烦什么了 |
[11:23] | Where’s my grandson? | 我的孙子呢? |
[11:26] | Or, we could scare it out of him. | 又或者 可以吓得他说出来 |
[11:30] | Granted, I don’t know what it’s like to be an 1 1-year-old boy, | 乖孙子 我不知道11岁的男孩子能有什么感觉 |
[11:34] | But I do know one thing, sweetheart. | 但我知道一件事 心肝宝贝 |
[11:36] | You have no idea what real unhappiness is. | 你根本连什么叫苦闷都不清楚 |
[11:43] | Real unhappiness is being totally ignored | 真正的苦闷是被无视 |
[11:47] | By the very people you gave birth to. | 被自己生出来的那几个人无视 |
[11:52] | Real unhappiness is when you’re recovering from liposuction | 真正的苦闷是当你做完抽脂手术还没痊愈时 |
[11:57] | And your only grandson doesn’t even send you a get-well card. | 你唯一的孙子连张慰问卡片都不给送一张 |
[12:03] | And fyl, I only had that surgery so you wouldn’t have a grandmommy | 顺便说一下 我就是为你能有个苗条的奶奶 |
[12:07] | With matronly upper arms. | 才去做那个手术的 |
[12:11] | Well, if he didn’t need a shrink before, he needs one now. | 呃 要是他以前不需要心理医生的话 那他现在需要了 |
[12:21] | I’m telling you, you’re spoiling the kid. | 我给你说 你纯粹是在宠坏这孩子 |
[12:24] | I didn’t have a shrink when I was jake’s age, | 我像杰克那么大时可没看过什么心理医生 |
[12:26] | And my childhood was twice as screwed up as his. | 我的童年比起他的来糟糕上两倍还不止 |
[12:31] | I mean, you’re a little cuckoo, judith. | 我的意思是 你有点人来疯 朱蒂丝 |
[12:34] | But compared to our mother, you’re like a fart in a hurricane. | 但你对于我们的那个妈来说 简直就是龙卷风里的一个屁 |
[12:44] | Mom never took you to see dr. demerest? | 妈没带你去看过狄米瑞斯特医生? |
[12:50] | -you got to see a shrink? -just a couple of times. | -你看过心理医生? -有那么几次 |
[12:53] | For the night terrors, agoraphobia, and bed-wetting. | 因为我那时夜惊 恐旷症 还尿床 |
[12:58] | Did it work? | 有用? |
[13:00] | I can pee outside in the dark. you be the judge. | 我后来都敢摸黑在野外尿尿了 你说有没用? |
[13:05] | You know, charlie, if you think I’m cuckoo, | 查理 如果你仅仅因为我想让我的儿子敞开心扉 |
[13:08] | Simply because I want to help my child express his feelings, | 就认为我是人来疯 |
[13:11] | Well, then I think you have a big problem. | 那我认为你才是问题最大的人 |
[13:24] | So, jake. how you liking that bean bag chair, huh? | 好 杰克 你喜欢这个团团椅吗? |
[13:29] | -you comfy? -it’s okay. | -舒”壶”吗? -还好 |
[13:32] | Cause we could sit in the little chairs. | 因为我们都坐在小椅子里 |
[13:34] | You know, sometimes I like to sit in a little chair. | 有时我喜欢坐小椅子 |
[13:37] | Makes me feel like a giant. | 那样我就觉得我是巨人 |
[13:43] | Hello, jake. | 你好啊 杰克 |
[13:46] | Well, I can barely see you from up here. | 你那么小我都快看不见你了 |
[13:55] | Do you sometimes feel like a small, insignificant person | 有时你是不是觉得在这个巨人国里 |
[13:58] | In a world full of giants? | 你只是个无足轻重的小人呢? |
[14:01] | Not really. | 不大会 |
[14:04] | Well, maybe that’s just me. | 好吧 可能只是我这么想 |
[14:07] | So anyhow, I was hoping we could talk for a little bit. | 不过 我还是希望我们能谈谈 |
[14:10] | Draw some pictures, maybe play some games. | 画点画啦 一起做点小游戏啦 |
[14:16] | Do you like puppets? | 你喜欢布偶吗? |
[14:18] | Not really. | 不大喜欢 |
[14:24] | Neither do l. | 我也不喜欢哟 |
[14:30] | But sometimes they help | 但心情不好的时候 |
[14:32] | When I’m in a bad mood! | 偶们可是很口耐的哟! |
[14:39] | I hope she gets him to talk about the divorce. | 希望她能让他就我们离婚的事说点什么出来 |
[14:41] | Yeah, it’s a traumatic thing to see his father kicked out of his house. | 是啊 看到老爸被硬生生扫地出门确实是件伤心事 |
[14:45] | It wasn’t exactly healthy for him to see the life being sucked out of his | 让他看到老妈被活生生地空耗心血也不是什么健康 |
[14:49] | mother. | 的事吧 |
[14:50] | Excuse me. but that was going on for years, | 停停 照你说的那也持续了好几年了 |
[14:53] | and he was still a happy little boy. | 但他还不是照样是个快乐的小孩 |
[14:55] | “he stuck in his thumb and pulled out a blank.” | “他把拇指伸进去结果后来拿出个…” |
[15:02] | Plum, right? | 该填李子 对吗? |
[15:05] | It would be nice if you took a little responsibility for jake’s problems. | 你就不能为杰克的事情上点心吗 |
[15:08] | She’s right, charlie. | 她说得没错 查理 |
[15:10] | -me? what did I do? -you taught him how to gamble. | -我? 我怎么了? -你教他赌博 |
[15:12] | You brought strange women into the house. | 你总带陌生女人回家 |
[15:14] | You taught him how to curse in ltalian. | 你教他用意大利语骂人 |
[15:16] | Your drinking sets a bad example. | 你灌酒那套也不是什么好榜样 |
[15:18] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 这有件事得搞清楚 |
[15:20] | I taught him how to curse in spanish. | 我是教他用西班牙语骂人 |
[15:24] | Okay. well, jake and l had a wonderful talk. | 很好 杰克跟我的谈话进行得相当顺利 |
[15:28] | And now I’d like to speak with the grownups. | 现在该跟大人们谈谈了 |
[15:35] | Aren’t you coming in, charlie? | 你不一起进来吗 查理? |
[15:37] | No, I’m still trying to find the toothbrush in the tree here. | 不 我还得继续找藏在树里的那把牙刷 |
[15:41] | Is this uncle charlie? | 这就是那个查理叔叔? |
[15:43] | Well, I definitely want to talk with uncle charlie. | 好吧 我要跟这个查理叔叔好好聊聊 |
[15:49] | Thanks a lot! | 拜你所赐! |
[15:55] | No, please, make yourselves comfortable. | 别拘束 随便坐 |
[16:13] | Okay, well, jake and l had a very nice little talk. | 好吧 刚杰克跟我谈了一小会儿 |
[16:17] | I invited him to share his feelings with me in a confidential, | 在私密并亲切的环境下我让他分享了 |
[16:21] | Non-threatening context. | 他自己的心事 |
[16:23] | And after hearing everything he had to say, | 听完他所说的以后 |
[16:26] | I must tell you very frankly… | 我必须郑重地告诉你们… |
[16:30] | Who am I kidding, I got nothing. | 我在瞎说些什么呢 我一无所获 |
[16:40] | That’s it? $150 an hour for “l got nothing”? | 一无所获就没了? 一小时150块就换来个”一无所获”? |
[16:44] | It’s $175. but that’s not really the point now, is it? | 是一小时175块 但那不是重点不是吗? |
[16:48] | -what did he tell you? -he claims nothing’s bothering him. | -他告诉你了些什么? -他声称他没有什么烦心事 |
[16:51] | He claims there’s nothing wrong, but when I probed just a little bit, | 他说他没什么问题 但后来我想进一步问他时 |
[16:55] | He told me to besa mi culo. | 他叫我besa mi culo(西班牙语:亲我屁股) |
[17:06] | You see? spanish. | 看到了没? 西班牙语 |
[17:09] | I hope you’re proud of yourself, charlie. | 你倒还沾沾自喜起来了 查理 |
[17:11] | He’s not a sulky little jerk-wad cause he learned a second language. | 他不是个古怪的孤僻小孩 他不是在学外语吗 |
[17:15] | -see what my son’s been living with? -only because she threw me out. | -你看看我儿子这都跟什么人住在一起? -都怪她把我赶出来 |
[17:18] | What? I have a right to be happy. | 什么? 我也有权利幸福好不好 |
[17:20] | Speaking of which, did I leave that girl at the house? | 说到幸福 我是不是把女的留在家了? |
[17:23] | Shut up, charlie. | 闭嘴 查理 |
[17:25] | -don’t tell me to shut up. -calm down. | -你才该闭嘴呢 -冷静 |
[17:26] | i don’t even know what he’s doing here. | 我都不知道你把他弄这来干什么 |
[17:28] | i’m trying to keep your kid From turning into a neurotic basket case like my brother. | 我正在努力别让你的孩子变成我兄弟这样神经兮兮的废物 |
[17:33] | Maybe then, he won’t marry a messed up woman. | 不然到那时 他又会找回来个像这么糟糕的媳妇 |
[17:34] | I’m screwed up because you’re a lousy brother. | 我糟糕那你就脱得了干系吗 |
[17:36] | -my god, your whole family’s insane. -hold on, people! | -晕 你们一家子都疯了 -大家别吵啦! |
[17:42] | Even cows know | 牛牛都知道 |
[17:44] | Words can hurt. | 语出伤人的哟 |
[17:55] | Jake, you know that even though your mother and I bicker sometimes, | 杰克 虽然我跟你妈经常斗嘴 |
[17:59] | We will always love you, no matter what. | 我们都会一直爱着你的 不管怎样 |
[18:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:03] | And, honey, you also need to know that our splitting up | 而且 宝贝 你也得知道我们分居 |
[18:05] | -had absolutely nothing to do with you. -i know. | -完全跟你无关 -我知道 |
[18:08] | It’s just that mommy has a right to be happy. | 只是妈咪也有幸福的权利 |
[18:10] | Yeah, he knows. | 好了好了 他知道了 |
[18:13] | And whatever’s bothering you, | 那不管你有什么烦恼 |
[18:16] | You know I had nothing to do with it, right? | 你都应该清楚都跟我无关 对吧? |
[18:19] | -yeah. -see? | -是的 -看见没! |
[18:23] | Can I go to bed now? | 能去睡觉了吗? |
[18:24] | Now? jake, it’s only 7:00. | 现在?杰克 现在才7点 |
[18:26] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[18:28] | All right, honey. I’ll come tuck you in before I leave. | 好吧 宝贝 我走前来给你盖被子 |
[18:33] | -okay, that’s a bad sign. -it’s a symptom of clinical depression. | -这不是个好征兆 -这是忧郁症的早期症状 |
[18:36] | You would know. | 你肯定知道 |
[18:40] | Please, if my kids had gone to bed at 7:00 | 够了 如果我的孩子7点就爬上床 |
[18:42] | I’d have dipped myself in gravy and danced naked on the rooftops. | 我就先跳进肉汤锅里洗个澡然后爬到房顶裸舞 |
[18:49] | She does make a hell of a gravy. | 她的肉汤做得的确有一套 |
[19:01] | -morning, uncle charlie. -morning. | -早上好 查理叔叔 -早上好 |
[19:07] | Morning, dad. morning, berta. | -早上好 老爸 早上好 贝塔 |
[19:09] | -morning. -morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[19:10] | So, dad, what are we gonna do today? | 老爸 今天我们怎么玩儿? |
[19:13] | I don’t know. what would you like to do? | 不知道 你想怎么玩? |
[19:16] | I don’t know, something fun. maybe we could jam, uncle charlie. | 我不知道 有趣就行 我们来个摇滚合奏会吧 查理叔叔 |
[19:20] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:22] | Dad, can I eat my cereal down by the tv? | 爸爸 我能去电视那边吃麦片粥吗? |
[19:25] | -sure. -thanks. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[19:30] | What happened to him? | 他这是怎么了? |
[19:32] | If I didn’t know better, I’d swear he got laid last night. | 如果没猜错的话 他昨晚肯定把初夜给送出去了 |
[19:39] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你们别介意 |
[19:40] | but I talked to him before he went to sleep last night. | 昨天晚上他睡觉前我跟他说了几句 |
[19:43] | What did you say? | 你说了什么? |
[19:45] | I said, drink this bottle of prune juice. | 我说 把这瓶西梅汁给我喝了(治便秘良药) |
[19:52] | You feed him nothing but pizza and pancakes. | 你就知道给他吃批萨跟煎饼 |
[19:55] | It’s a wonder his eyeballs are still in their sockets. | 他没把眼珠子给憋出来都已经是奇迹了 |
[20:32] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:35] | Oh, man. not again. | 晕 又来了 |
[20:41] | Jake harper. unplugged. | 杰克・哈勃 不插电(双关 忍不住排泄) |