时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | These divorce lawyers have a good business, don’t they? | 这些负责离婚事物的律师生意不错啊 |
[00:05] | Yeah, in the same way locusts have a good business. | 是啊 同样道理 蝗虫的生意也不错 |
[00:12] | Smells good. so does the coffee. | 闻起来真香 咖啡也是 |
[00:17] | Charlie, stop sniffing the paralegals. | 查理 别去闻这个律师助手了 |
[00:21] | Look, I am paying my attorney by the hour, | 我的律师是以小时收费的 |
[00:24] | So just speak when spoken to | 她问你话的时候再回答 |
[00:25] | And otherwise, you know, just shut up. | 其他时候 最好闭嘴 |
[00:30] | If you’d listened to me in the first place, you wouldn’t be in this mess. | 如果你当初听我的话 你就不需要来处理这些事情了 |
[00:34] | I’m the one who told you not to marry her. | 我告诉过你别和她结婚的 |
[00:36] | You’re also the one who told me that if I jumped off the garage roof | 你也告诉过我 如果我把浴巾围在脖子上从车库顶上 |
[00:39] | With a bath towel tied around my neck, I could fly to school. | 往下跳的话 我可以飞去学校 |
[00:44] | The one time you listened to me. | 你怎么只听我这一次话啊 |
[00:46] | Let me tell you another thing. if I hadn’t married judith, | 我来告诉你 如果我没有和朱蒂丝结婚的话 |
[00:49] | There’d be no jake. | 那么也不会有杰克 |
[00:50] | I didn’t say you couldn’t knock her up. | 我又没说你不能搞大她肚皮 |
[00:53] | Okay, let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[00:56] | -wow! -no. | -哇 -别 |
[00:58] | No wowing. no sniffing, no wowing. | 不许哇 不许闻 不许哇 |
[01:03] | -laura lang. -charlie harper. | -劳拉・朗 -查理・哈勃 |
[01:05] | -didn’t you used to date superman? -that’s lana lang. | -你以前不是超人的女朋友吗 -那是兰纳・朗 |
[01:09] | She was superboy’s girlfriend. | 她是超男的女朋友 |
[01:11] | And guys have been using that tired old line on me since the fifth grade. | 男人们从我5年级开始就这样对我说了 |
[01:14] | Did it ever work? | 这招奏效过吗 |
[01:16] | -let’s just get down to business, okay? -okay. | -我们来谈正事吧 -好的 |
[01:20] | Didn’t the titanic bang into her? | 泰坦尼克号撞到的是她吗(冰山美人) |
[01:23] | Okay, mr. harper, the reason I wanted to see you is | 哈勃先生 我叫你来的原因是 |
[01:26] | Because your brother is involved in a divorce action | 你的弟弟最近在处理离婚的事情 |
[01:29] | Where the custody of his son might become an issue. | 他儿子的监护权可能要出问题 |
[01:31] | Really? why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[01:33] | Because jake stays with his father part-time, | 因为杰克有一部分时间和他爸爸在一起 |
[01:35] | His father lives with you, and in the words of his mother, | 而他爸爸和你住一起 用杰克妈妈的话来说 |
[01:38] | You are, hang on, I want to get this right. | 你是 等等 我要用原话 |
[01:41] | Here it is, “a sleaze ball.” | 找到了 王八蛋 |
[01:45] | Yeah. so? | 然后呢 |
[01:47] | So she might try to take jake out of your home. | 也许她不会再让杰克到你家来了 |
[01:49] | Why? it’s a beautiful home. | 为什么 我家很漂亮啊 |
[01:52] | You should really come see it some evening. | 你某天晚上应该亲自去看看 |
[01:58] | It’s in malibu. right on the beach. | 在马里布 海滩旁边 |
[02:03] | My point is, if mrs. harper decides to make an issue out of your lifestyle | 我的意思是 如果哈勃夫人用你的生活方式作为理由的话 |
[02:07] | We need to be prepared. | 我们应该有所准备 |
[02:09] | What’s wrong with my lifestyle? | 我的生活方式怎么了 |
[02:10] | No, we are not going down that road at $300 an hour. | 300块一小时 这个问题还是别谈了 |
[02:14] | Relax, alan. | 放松点 艾伦 |
[02:15] | I’m going to need to know every possible thing they can use against us. | 我需要他们可能用作理由的每一个细节 |
[02:19] | -every skeleton in your closet. -oh, boy. | -你所有的秘密 -天那 |
[02:23] | So what, you want to know about my sex life? | 那么 你想了解我的性生活吗 |
[02:26] | Your sex life, your drinking, your gambling, partying. | 性生活 酗酒 赌博 派对 |
[02:30] | On the beach. | 在海滩边 |
[02:33] | Mr. harper. | 哈勃先生 |
[02:36] | I’m sorry. but isn’t that kind of an invasion of my privacy? | 对不起 不过那不是侵犯了我的隐私吗 |
[02:39] | It is, and I apologize for that. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[02:41] | But I handle a lot of divorces, and believe me, they can get nasty. | 我接手过很多离婚案子 相信我 大部分都会撕破脸皮 |
[02:46] | Look, I’ve got to be in court. so why don’t you give this some thought, | 现在我要上法庭了 你好好想想这个问题 |
[02:49] | And when you gather the information we need, give me a call. | 信息搜集完整之后 给我打电话 |
[02:57] | Okay. starting from now and working backward, | 好 从现在开始往前数 |
[03:01] | I’ve slept with my brother’s attorney… | 我和我哥哥的律师上床了 |
[03:16] | So, laura, let me ask you something. | 劳拉 我来问你个问题 |
[03:19] | The other day in your office, you didn’t seem to like me much. | 那天在办公室里 你好像不喜欢我 |
[03:24] | I was just wondering what caused you to drive over here, you know, | 我不明白你为什么会开车来这儿 |
[03:27] | mostly naked? | 几乎是全裸的 |
[03:29] | Charlie, I don’t have to like you to want you. | 查理 我想要你的话不需要喜欢你的 |
[03:33] | Right on. | 太对了 |
[03:39] | For the record, I don’t like you much either. | 告诉你 我也不喜欢你 |
[03:42] | Right on. | 没问题 |
[03:47] | Another question. | 再来一个问题 |
[03:50] | Seeing as how you’re my brother’s lawyer and all, | 既然你是我弟弟的律师 |
[03:53] | Is what we’re doing here, what’s the word, unethical? | 你和我在这儿干的事情 不是很缺乏职业道德吗 |
[03:56] | Oh, god, yes. | 当然了 |
[03:59] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[04:02] | Listen, charlie. | 查理 |
[04:04] | I totally get who you are. you date lots of women, you’re a player. | 我完全知道你是什么人 和很多女人约会 是花花公子 |
[04:07] | -that’s fine. I don’t care. -you are very special. | -没问题 我不介意 -你真是很特别 |
[04:12] | I just have one little request. | 我只有一个小要求 |
[04:15] | You can pretty much have anything you want right now. | 你现在想要什么都行 |
[04:17] | If your brother found out about us, he could sue me for malpractice. | 如果你哥哥发现我们的话 他可以告我行为不检的 |
[04:21] | I’m taking a big risk here. | 我这是在冒险 |
[04:22] | man, this just keeps getting hotter. | 越来越刺激了 |
[04:25] | but I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做点事 |
[04:28] | When I call you, when I want you, you’ve got to be there. | 我给你打电话 告诉你我要你的时候 你必须过来 |
[04:32] | Okay. let’s practice. hello? | 好 我们练习一下 喂 |
[04:37] | -hey, laura. what’s up? -now. | -你好 劳拉 怎么了 -现在 |
[04:40] | Right on. | 没问题 |
[04:47] | -hello? charlie? -no. | -查理 -坏了 |
[04:52] | Sorry, but I’m gonna have to speed this up. | 对不起 我动作得快点了 |
[04:57] | Charlie, relax. | 查理 别紧张 |
[04:58] | Just go downstairs and distract him while I sneak out. | 你下楼和他说说话 我溜出去就行 |
[05:02] | -you’re going to leave? -i’m done. | -你要走了 -我享受完了 |
[05:05] | No cuddling, no sharing feelings? | 没有爱抚和谈话吗 |
[05:08] | -i think I’m starting to like you. -save the sweet talk. | -我想我开始喜欢你了 -省省你的甜言蜜语吧 |
[05:11] | Just remember our deal. | 记住我们的协议 |
[05:13] | You know, it suddenly occurs to me, | 我突然想起来 |
[05:15] | I’m usually the one sneaking out when the man gets home. | 一般家里有男人回来的时候 通常是我溜出去的 |
[05:18] | Charlie, go. | 查理 去吧 |
[05:20] | I thought it was a fun fact. | 我觉得这很有意思 |
[05:26] | -hi, uncle charlie. -hey, buddy. | -查理叔叔 -兄弟 |
[05:27] | -you’re here early. -teacher’s conference, half day. | -你回家早了 -老师要开会 就上半天课 |
[05:31] | -where you going? -looking for my gameboy. | -你去哪 -找游戏机 |
[05:33] | Forget your gameboy. it’s a beautiful day. go watch tv. | 别找游戏机了 今天天气不错 还是看电视吧 |
[05:38] | I don’t want to watch tv. I want to play my gameboy, | 我不想看电视 我要玩游戏 |
[05:40] | and it’s in your room. | 而且游戏机在你房间里 |
[05:44] | The parental code that unlocks the pay channels is one-two-three-four. | 付费频道的密码是1234 |
[05:47] | One-two-three-four. I should have known. | 1234 我怎么以前没猜到 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry. did I interrupt your late-morning nap, | 对不起 我打断你的早睡了吗 |
[05:55] | Or your early-afternoon nap? | 还是说午睡 |
[05:57] | I don’t nap. I recharge. | 我那叫充电 |
[06:00] | -can I get you a beer? -sure, thanks. | -想要啤酒吗 -好啊 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:06] | Hang on. alan harper for laura lang, please. | 等等 艾伦・哈勃找劳拉・朗 |
[06:09] | -what are you doing? -i’m calling my lawyer. | -你干吗 -给我的律师打电话 |
[06:11] | Why? I thought we were going to have a beer. | 为什么 我们不是喝啤酒吗 |
[06:13] | Judith is demanding half of my book collection. | 朱蒂丝要拿走我一半的藏书 |
[06:16] | -sounds like you need a beer. -they are rare first editions, charlie. | -听上去你需要喝酒了 -那些都是稀有的初版 查理 |
[06:20] | Very valuable. | 很有价值的 |
[06:21] | Okay, you don’t need to get your lawyer involved. | 你这事不需要你的律师来解决啊 |
[06:24] | You still got your old garage door clicker, right? | 你不是还有你旧车库门的钥匙吗 |
[06:26] | -yeah. -so let judith have the books. | -是啊 -那书就给朱蒂丝拿去好了 |
[06:28] | Then one night, maybe someone goes and gets them back. | 某个晚上 可能某人会去把它们拿回来 |
[06:32] | Wonderful. breaking and entering. | 太好了 私闯民宅 |
[06:34] | -it’s not breaking if you have the clicker. -more good advice. | -有钥匙就不叫私闯了 -再来点好建议吧 |
[06:39] | And it’s free. | 这都是免费的 |
[06:40] | -so hang up, and let’s get that beer. -sure, I’ll hold. | -挂断电话 我们去喝啤酒 -当然 我不挂 |
[06:44] | Yeah, they’re patching me through to her cell phone. | 他们在帮我接通她的手机 |
[06:49] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[06:50] | That is coincidentally my cell phone. | 碰巧我的电话响了 |
[06:56] | -excuse me. -hi, alan. | -离开一下 -艾伦 |
[06:59] | -don’t answer. -what’s up? | -别接 -怎么了 |
[07:03] | -what are you doing? -hang on, alan. | -你在干吗 -别挂 艾伦 |
[07:05] | I’m making a living, charlie. | 我也得吃饭啊 查理 |
[07:08] | I thought you were worried about malpractice. | 我还以为你在担心失职了呢 |
[07:10] | I’m more worried about billable hours. | 我更关心账单上的工作时 |
[07:13] | Can you prove you acquired the books in question prior to the marriage? | 你能证明你是在婚前买的这些书吗 |
[07:16] | -charlie? -coming! | -查理 -来了 |
[07:19] | -why are you shushing me? hang on. -what? | -你干吗叫我”嘘” -什么 |
[07:23] | -i’m on the phone with laura. -say hi for me. | -我在和劳拉通话 -代我说声好 |
[07:26] | -give it up, charlie. she doesn’t like you. -true. | -别想了 查理 她不喜欢你 -没错 |
[07:31] | You’ll testify that I bought all my first edition books before I got | 你来证明我那些初版的书都是在婚前买的 |
[07:34] | married, right? | 好吗 |
[07:35] | -did you? -no. | -是这样的吗 -不是 |
[07:36] | -then I’m your man. -i can prove it. charlie’s my witness. | -那我就来帮你 -我能证明 查理作证 |
[07:40] | -what happened to the tv? -there’s nothing dirty on. | -怎么不看电视了 -没啥成人内容 |
[07:44] | -i’m going to go play my gameboy. -no. | -我要去玩游戏机了 -别 |
[07:47] | Wait right here. I’ll get it for you. | 就在这儿等这 我去帮你拿 |
[07:50] | Of course he’s credible. | 他当然可信了 |
[07:52] | I don’t know, alan. | 我不知道 艾伦 |
[07:54] | If the right lawyer gets their hands on him, | 如果律师要着手调查他的话 |
[07:58] | they could really make him sweat. | 他可要出很多汗了 |
[08:01] | Yeah, very funny. | 很有意思 |
[08:02] | Have you seen a gameboy anywhere around here? | 你看到这里有一个游戏机吗 |
[08:05] | Okay, we’ll just have to do the best we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[08:07] | I’ll tell him exactly what to do and who knows, | 我会告诉他怎么做的 |
[08:10] | Maybe he’ll get the job done. | 也许他能做得好的 |
[08:15] | I got the job done twice. | 我做了2次了 |
[08:18] | Why don’t you let me talk to him? | 你叫他听电话吧 |
[08:21] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[08:25] | Why? | 干吗 |
[08:33] | -where’s my gameboy? -i’ll buy you a new one. | -我的游戏机呢 -我去帮你买个新的 |
[08:38] | She wants to talk to you. keep it short. | 她要和你说话 尽量短点 |
[08:40] | Alan, if I could keep it short, my life would be so much simpler. | 艾伦 如果能”尽量短点”话 我的生活就简单多了 |
[08:44] | -hello? -now. | -喂 -现在 |
[08:47] | What? | 什么 |
[08:49] | I want you now. | 我现在就要你 |
[08:53] | You’ve gotta be kidding. | 不是吧 |
[08:55] | Charlie, I’m paying her by the hour. | 查理 我是付她小时工资的 |
[08:57] | just listen to her and do what she says. | 她要你做什么就做什么 |
[09:00] | You’re the boss. I’ll get right on it. | 你说了算 我马上就去做 |
[09:04] | What did she say? | 她要你干吗 |
[09:06] | She wants me to write a statement. | 她要我写份声明 |
[09:08] | And she wants you to take jake out and buy him a new gameboy. | 她还要你带杰克出去 给他买个游戏机 |
[09:12] | Why would she want that? | 为什么 |
[09:13] | For god’s sake, alan, you’re paying this woman a lot of money. | 老天 你要付她很多钱的 |
[09:16] | I suggest you take her advice. | 我想你还是接受她的建议吧 |
[09:20] | Jake, we’re going out. | 杰克 我们出去 |
[09:24] | I just want to make it clear that I would never behave in a way | 我想说明的是 我绝对不会做出 |
[09:27] | That would negatively influence my nephew. | 对我外甥有不良影响的事情的 |
[09:30] | What was that? is she allowed to do that? | 这算什么 她可以这样吗 |
[09:33] | Mr. harper, how many women would you say | 哈勃先生 你一年之内会和 |
[09:35] | You have sexual relations with in any given year? | 多少女人发生性关系 |
[09:38] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[09:47] | I do okay. | 还可以 |
[09:50] | Ten, twenty, one hundred? | 十个 二十个 一百个 |
[09:52] | -come on, I don’t keep count. -so we’ll say, 10. | -我又不会去数的 -那么就10个吧 |
[09:56] | I don’t see the relevance of this. | 我看不出这有什么关系 |
[09:57] | We are trying to establish mr. harper’s lifestyle | 我们要确定一下哈勃先生的生活方式 |
[10:00] | As a way of determining whether his home is a suitable environment for a young boy. | 以此来决定他的家里是否适合一个小男孩居住 |
[10:05] | Okay, let me just say here that I love jake | 首先 我要说的是我爱杰克 |
[10:07] | And I make it my business to see that nothing goes on in front of him | 而且我会保证在他面前绝对不会 |
[10:10] | that is in any way inappropriate. | 有任何不适当的情况发生 |
[10:12] | you tell him, charlie. | 说得好 查理 |
[10:14] | And it’s significantly north of 10. | 而且绝对不止10个的 |
[10:23] | I think we can move on. do you have any more questions? | 我觉得我们可以继续下一个问题了 你们还有疑问吗 |
[10:28] | -you are doing very well. -thanks. | -你做得很好 -谢谢 |
[10:33] | Mr. harper, is it true that jake saw a woman in the shower with you? | 哈勃先生 杰克看见你和一个女人一起在浴室里 是吗 |
[10:38] | Okay, yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[10:41] | Now in that instance, the door was closed, | 不过 那时候门是关着的 |
[10:44] | He didn’t knock, | 他没有敲门 |
[10:46] | And the door was closed and… | 而门是关着的… |
[10:51] | And I’m sorry, what was the question? | 对不起 刚才是什么问题 |
[10:56] | -woman in the shower? -don’t help them. | -浴室里的女人 -别帮他们啊 |
[11:01] | And most important, he didn’t see anything inappropriate. | 重要的是 他没有看见什么不恰当的 |
[11:04] | Then, what can you tell us about this picture that jake drew? | 那么你能解释下杰克画的这张画是什么 |
[11:13] | Okay, now that’s a totally different… whoa, man! | 那是一个完全不同的 哇…天 |
[11:19] | Whoa-man. woman. | 女人 |
[11:23] | She was in my kitchen wearing a t-shirt | 她穿着T恤 在我的厨房里 |
[11:26] | And she reached up for some… | 她手往上伸去拿点… |
[11:31] | Spaghettios. | 意大利面 |
[11:34] | That’s what she was reaching for. | 就是这样 |
[11:37] | I’d like a moment to confer with my witness. | 我要和我的证人商量一下 |
[11:42] | You are making me so hot. | 你让我欲火焚身 |
[11:47] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:50] | Look, stuart, we both know you’re on a fishing expedition here, right? | 斯图瓦特 你我都很明白你是在套我们的话对吧 |
[11:56] | -maybe. -maybe? | -可能 -可能? |
[11:59] | You have no case. this man is a wonderful uncle. | 你找不到什么借口 他是一个很好的叔叔 |
[12:03] | He provides a beautiful home, | 他有一个漂亮的房子 |
[12:04] | And the last time I looked, | 上次我查的时候 |
[12:06] | It wasn’t against the law to be single in the united states of america. | 单身在美国是不违法的 |
[12:10] | Oh, god! | 哦 上帝 |
[12:15] | Bless america! | 保佑美利坚! |
[12:19] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[12:24] | The good news is your wife has given up on the custody issue, | 好消息是 你的老婆放弃了那个监护权的要求 |
[12:27] | But we still need to finalize the property settlement. | 但我们还是要解决财产分割问题 |
[12:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:31] | Now, aside from your books, she’s requested a few other specific items. | 除了书之外 她还要求了其他一些东西 |
[12:35] | -like what? -a massage chair? | -什么 -按摩椅 |
[12:38] | Oh, no. forget it. I love that chair. | 不可能 我喜欢那张椅子 |
[12:42] | That was the only thing in my bedroom that moved when I touched it. | 那张椅子是在我卧室里唯一我碰了会动的东西 |
[12:47] | Don’t worry, alan. I will get you your chair. | 别担心 艾伦 我会帮你弄到那张椅子的 |
[12:49] | I will get you your books. I will fight for you. I will win for you. | 我也会帮你赢回你的书 我会为你战斗 为你取胜 |
[12:52] | And I won’t stop until your wife is squished like a bug on a windshield. | 直到你老婆像一只在挡风玻璃上被压扁的虫子 |
[12:57] | Okay, | 好的 |
[12:57] | let’s not lose sight of the fact that this bug is the mother of my child. | 我们也别忘了那只虫子是我孩子的母亲 |
[13:02] | So let’s just keep the squishing to a minimum. | 稍微压一下就行了 |
[13:05] | Don’t worry, you don’t need a bathing suit. | 别担心 你不需要带泳衣 |
[13:08] | Once you’re drunk, the ocean’s not cold at all. | 你喝醉之后 海水一点都不冷 |
[13:11] | -charlie. -hey, alan. | -查理 -艾伦 |
[13:16] | And laura. | 还有劳拉 |
[13:18] | Hello, laura. | 你好 劳拉 |
[13:21] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在这儿 |
[13:23] | hi, charlie, crystal. | 嗨 查理 克丽斯托 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I guess you guys know each other. | 我猜你们已经认识了 |
[13:32] | How’s that flu? | 感冒怎么样了 |
[13:35] | It’s better. | 好点了 |
[13:40] | This calls for a drink. a very large drink. | 我们去喝酒吧 很多酒 |
[13:46] | I’m not getting billed for her time now, am l? | 我应该不用为她的时间付账 对吗 |
[13:58] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[13:59] | Okay, I know this is awkward, | 我知道这很尴尬 |
[14:01] | But let’s keep in mind we agreed | 但是我们都同意了 |
[14:03] | That you and I were just a casual deal, two consenting adults, no strings, | 我们只是成年人随便玩玩而已 没有任何关系 |
[14:07] | no drama. | 不要用感情 |
[14:08] | I’m willing to admit that trying to boink your assistant might… | 我承认 和你助手上床可能 |
[14:11] | -charlie! -yeah? | -查理 -怎么 |
[14:15] | Now. | 现在 |
[14:17] | What? | 什么 |
[14:18] | I want you now. | 我现在就要你 |
[14:21] | But see, now’s really not a good time. I mean, | 现在真的不是好时候 |
[14:24] | you’re working with my brother | 你和我哥哥在谈工作 |
[14:26] | And crystal took a sick day. | 克丽斯托生病请假了 |
[14:32] | Okay, that’s a good point. | 这倒是条理由 |
[14:35] | Let me think this through. | 让我想想 |
[14:39] | All right, there’s just one way to make this work. | 只有一个办法了 |
[14:42] | I don’t do threesomes, charlie. | 我不玩3P的 查理 |
[14:45] | -then I’m stumped. -what’s going on? | -那我就没办法了 -怎么了 |
[14:48] | Nothing. not a thing. | 没什么 |
[14:50] | -charlie, there’s no reason to lie. -are you sure? | -查理 没必要撒谎 -你确定吗 |
[14:54] | There usually is. | 一般来说都需要撒谎的 |
[14:56] | I’m a little upset with your brother for getting involved with my | 我对你弟弟和我的助手之间的事 |
[15:00] | assistant. | 有点意见 |
[15:00] | I mean, it could be construed as a breach of ethics. | 这可是违反职业道德的 |
[15:03] | Nice going, charlie. this won’t affect my case, will it? | 好极了 查理 这不会影响到我的案子吧 |
[15:06] | No, of course not, alan. I’m a professional. | 当然不会 我可是很职业的 |
[15:08] | If we’re going to make it to that settlement conference on time | 我们要去参加那个庭外和解会议了 |
[15:11] | Maybe you should put on a jacket and tie. nothing too nice. | 你去穿一件夹克 戴上领带吧 别穿得太好了 |
[15:15] | You’re good. | 你很有一套 |
[15:16] | Do you think you can keep it in your pants till I get my stuff back? | 在我把我的东西拿回来之前 你能守住你的裤衩吗 |
[15:21] | I’m trying harder than you think. | 我已经在努力了 |
[15:26] | Okay, we’ve got 15 minutes. where do you want to do this? | 我们有15分钟 你想在哪做 |
[15:29] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:31] | It’s not that I’m not into risky, semi-public sex, | 不是我反对半公共场合的性爱 |
[15:36] | It’s just that I am starting to resent your attitude. | 只是 我开始讨厌你的态度了 |
[15:40] | Charlie, we have a deal. | 查理 我们有协议的 |
[15:43] | Okay, laura, look. | 劳拉 |
[15:47] | I only went along with that because | 我之所以同意是因为 |
[15:49] | You are hot, and it took little to no effort on my part. | 你很火辣 而且我不需要很拼命 |
[15:57] | Just make yourself at home, crystal. that’s the ocean. | 你随意点 克丽斯托 那边就是海 |
[16:05] | Anyway, I think we might be done here. | 我觉得我们之间完了 |
[16:09] | -you’re dumping me? -yep. | -你要甩了我吗 -是的 |
[16:12] | Now. | 就现在 |
[16:16] | You are going to be very sorry, charlie harper. | 你会很后悔的 查理・哈勃 |
[16:25] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[16:25] | girls have been using that tired old line on me since the fifth grade. | 自从我5年级开始女孩子们就开始对我说这种台词了 |
[16:31] | The next item is the rare book collection appraised at $12,000. | 下一项是价值1万2千美元的珍贵藏书 |
[16:36] | Actually, our appraisers came in at $16,500. | 实际上 我们的估价是1万6千美元 |
[16:39] | -yeah. -enjoy them. | -是的 -拿走吧 |
[16:46] | What? | 什么 |
[16:47] | -i was only asking for half. -why break up a collection? | -我本来只是要求一半的 -为什么要把收藏品分开呢 |
[16:50] | Okay, what’s next? | 好的 下面是什么 |
[16:52] | I understand there’s a dispute over the massage chair. | 关于这张按摩椅肯定会有争论的 |
[16:55] | Not anymore. we concede. | 没有 我们放弃 |
[16:57] | What do you mean we concede? we’re not here for conceding. | 你说放弃是什么意思 我们来不是为了放弃的 |
[17:00] | We’re here for fighting and winning and squishing, remember? | 我们是来战斗 胜利 压垮他们的 记得吗 |
[17:03] | -alan, I know what I’m doing. -okay, moving on to the retirement fund. | -艾伦 我知道我在做什么 -好的 接下来是退休基金 |
[17:07] | -take it. -take it? | -拿上吧 -拿上? |
[17:08] | -take it. -i’ll take it. | -拿去 -那我要了 |
[17:10] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:12] | -okay, what else would you like? -what else? | -你们还想要什么 -还想要? |
[17:17] | Judith, for god’s sake, remember there was a time when you loved me! | 朱蒂丝 看在上帝的份上 想想你毕竟也曾经爱过我 |
[17:37] | Cool. | 酷 |
[17:43] | That was quick. | 很快嘛 |
[17:44] | Yeah, like every other time judith screwed me. | 就像其他时候朱蒂丝玩我一样快 |
[17:52] | -what happened? -i’ll tell you what happened. | -怎么了 -我来告诉你怎么了 |
[17:55] | My settlement conference turned in to a drive-by colonoscopy. | 我的财产分割会议成了快速结肠镜检查 |
[18:02] | Charlie, have you ever heard of a divorce agreement | 查理 你听说过离婚协议里有 |
[18:05] | That requires the ex-husband | 要求丈夫支付 |
[18:06] | to pay the ex-wife’s dry cleaning for life? | 前妻一辈子干洗费这种事情吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah, not just clothes. | 不止是衣服 |
[18:13] | Drapes, rugs, | 布帘 地毯 |
[18:15] | Slip covers, even suede. | 家具套 甚至还有山羊皮 |
[18:20] | Sounds like she really took you to the cleaners. | 听起来她是把你当清洁工了 |
[18:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:27] | So I fired laura and tore up the agreement. | 所以我炒了劳拉 把协议撕毁了 |
[18:30] | I’m going to have to find a new attorney and just start all over. | 我要重新找个律师 重新开始谈判 |
[18:33] | Good, then. no harm, no foul. | 好的 没有损失就没关系 |
[18:37] | Except for the thousands of dollars of extra legal fees. | 除了我付的几千元法律费用 |
[18:40] | Yeah, that’s got to sting a little. | 那到是有点心疼的 |
[18:42] | Not as much as having to buy judith’s parents a retirement condo in boca raton. | 没有帮朱蒂丝父母在波卡瑞顿买一套退休公寓那么心疼 |
[18:48] | She didn’t even ask for that. laura just threw it in. | 她根本就没提出这个要求 是劳拉加进去的 |
[18:52] | Lawyers. | 律师啊 |
[18:54] | But you know what the interesting thing is? | 你知道有意思的是什么吗 |
[18:57] | No, what? | 什么 |
[18:58] | After it was all over | 在结束之后 |
[19:00] | And judith and her attorney went dancing out of the room, | 朱蒂丝和他的律师在房间外跳舞 |
[19:04] | I asked laura why she had done this to me, | 我问了劳拉她为什么要这样做 |
[19:07] | And she said, and I quote, “ask your brother.” | 我就引用她的话来说 问你哥哥去 |
[19:15] | So here I am asking you. | 我现在来问你了 |
[19:20] | Why, charlie? | 为什么 查理 |
[19:23] | Why did my very expensive beverly hills divorce lawyer sell me out? | 为什么我那昂贵的住贝弗利山庄的律师要出卖我 |
[19:31] | Okay. I’ll tell you the whole story. | 好吧 我来告诉你一切 |
[19:35] | But maybe you should sit down first. | 也许你应该坐下来 |