时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[00:20] | Alan, what are you doing? | 艾伦 你在干吗 |
[00:22] | There are dust bunnies everywhere! | 到处都是灰尘绒球 |
[00:28] | So you’re vacuuming dust bunnies? | 你在吸灰尘绒球吗 |
[00:30] | No. their poop. it’s all over the place. | 不是 我在吸它们的便便 到处都是 |
[00:36] | Are you sleepwalking? | 你在梦游吗 |
[00:38] | You’re stepping in it! don’t step in it! | 你踩到了 别踩 |
[00:45] | Alan, why don’t we leave the dust bunny poop until morning? | 艾伦 把灰尘绒球便便留到早上再清理吧 |
[00:53] | -click. -hey! | -咔嗒 -喂 |
[00:59] | Come on. let’s get you tucked in, you crazy son of a bitch. | 来吧 我把你塞被子里去 你这个疯子 |
[01:16] | -what? -you know. | -干吗 -你知道的 |
[01:23] | Okay, that’s it, into bed. nighty-night. | 就这样了 上床 晚安 |
[01:26] | If you feel the need to get up and clean something, | 如果你还想起来做些清洁工作的话 |
[01:28] | Maybe you can wax my car. | 那就去给我的车上蜡吧 |
[01:33] | For god’s sake, rose! | 我的天呐 罗斯 |
[01:36] | Isn’t there enough poop on the carpet tonight? | 地毯上的便便还不够多吗 |
[01:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry. I saw your lights come on and I was worried. | 对不起 我看见你们这儿的灯亮了 有点担心 |
[01:43] | Why were you looking at my house at 3:00 in the morning? | 你凌晨3点对着我家看什么 |
[01:48] | Haven’t you heard of the neighborhood watch? | 你没听说过邻里监督组织吗 |
[01:51] | -we don’t have a neighborhood watch. -well, not yet. | -我们这里没有邻里监督组织 -目前为止还没有 |
[01:54] | If we did, I surely couldn’t stroll in here like I just did. | 如果我们有的话 那么我就不能像刚才那样轻松走进来了 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:01] | -so, what’s going on? -nothing. alan was sleepwalking. | -刚才怎么回事呢 -没什么 艾伦在梦游 |
[02:05] | -at least, I hope that was sleepwalking. -sure. | -至少我希望他是在梦游 -当然 |
[02:09] | My parents used to put a football helmet on me | 我爸妈以前要给我戴橄榄球头盔 |
[02:11] | -and strap me in bed. -you were a sleepwalker? | -而且把我捆在床上 -你也梦游吗 |
[02:14] | No. | 不 |
[02:17] | -good night, rose. -good night, charlie. | -晚安 罗斯 -晚安 查理 |
[02:21] | Thank you, I had a wonderful time. | 谢谢你 我过得很开心 |
[02:31] | If crazy ever becomes an olympic event, | 如果比谁疯狂也是奥运会项目的话 |
[02:35] | i get the first two legs of the relay. | 我要跑接力的头两棒 |
[02:43] | -what? -nothing. | -咋了? -没什么 |
[02:48] | Man, I’m living in a loony bin. | 老天 我简直是住在疯人院里 |
[03:00] | Judith, I don’t care what all the other divorced parents are doing. | 朱蒂丝 我不知道其他离婚的家长是怎么做的 |
[03:03] | I don’t think jake needs to keep seeing the psychologist. | 我觉得杰克不需要一直去看心理医生 |
[03:07] | No, I am not in denial. | 不 我不是在否认 |
[03:13] | Judith, denying you’re in denial is not denial. | 朱蒂丝 否认我不是在否认不算是否认 |
[03:18] | Okay, this is how it’s going to be. | 那就这样好了 |
[03:20] | I will have jake at the psychologist office at 11. | 我11点的时候带杰克去心理医生办公室 |
[03:23] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[03:25] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[03:26] | -what’s wrong? -nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[03:28] | Were you talking to mom? | 你刚在和妈妈说话吗 |
[03:30] | Yes, but I hung up before I said the bad stuff. | 是的 不过在我要骂她之前我挂断了 |
[03:32] | Yeah, she does the same thing with you. | 对啊 她也是这么做的 |
[03:37] | morning. why is the vacuum cleaner out? | 早上好 吸尘器怎么在外面 |
[03:44] | Because we were ankle deep in bunny poop. | 因为我们的脚踝陷到绒毛便便里去了 |
[03:50] | -were you drinking last night? -yes, but that’s not the point. | -你昨晚喝酒了吗 -喝了 不过和这没关系 |
[03:55] | -you were sleepwalking. -really? I have no memory of being up. | -你在梦游 -真的吗 我好像根本没起来过 |
[03:59] | Good for you, because I have no memory of being asleep. | 不错 我好像根本没睡着过 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry, I haven’t done that since I was a kid. | 对不起 我长大之后就再也没有梦游过了 |
[04:06] | Yeah, well, if you’re gonna regress, | 如果你年龄要倒退的话 |
[04:07] | Iet me know, so I can stock up on rubber sheets. | 通知我一声 我去存一点橡皮垫子 |
[04:11] | Okay, that was uncalled for! | 没必要 |
[04:13] | You want to go to the bowling alley and play some air hockey today? | 你想去保龄球馆玩玩 然后去打空中曲棍球吗 |
[04:17] | Sure, but you still owe me like $12,000 from last time. | 当然 不过上次你还欠我1万2千块钱呢 |
[04:21] | What are you gonna do, break my thumbs? | 怎么 你要斩掉我的大拇指吗 |
[04:23] | Wouldn’t hurt your game. | 又不会影响你玩 |
[04:27] | Remember, we have jake’s session first. | 记住 杰克先要去治疗 |
[04:29] | Man! I thought you didn’t want him to go back to that quack. | 我还以为你不想让他再去那个江湖医生那里了呢 |
[04:32] | I didn’t, but judith and I talked, | 我是不想 不过朱蒂丝和我作了一些讨论 |
[04:35] | And we decided that what I want makes no difference whatsoever. | 讨论的结果是 我的想法都可以无视 |
[04:40] | Man, you are so whipped. | 你被她骑在头上了 |
[04:42] | I am not whipped! I’m just trying to keep everybody happy. | 我没有 我只是想让每个人高兴 |
[04:45] | -meow. fit-choo! -i am not “meow-fitchooed.” | -喵 哗嗒 -我没有被”喵哗嗒” |
[04:50] | You’re right. it’s been a long time since you got any meow. | 没错 很长时间没人对你说喵了 |
[04:58] | Are we getting a cat? | 我们要养猫吗 |
[05:02] | You know, this is a waste of time. jake’s a normal kid. | 这是浪费时间 杰克只是一个普通的小孩 |
[05:05] | But it’s not gonna hurt to have someone outside the family he can talk to. | 在家庭范围之外再找一个能谈话的人又没什么不好 |
[05:09] | Please. he’s just sitting in there making stuff up. | 算了吧 他只是坐在里面瞎编故事 |
[05:14] | -what? -well, not really making it up. | -什么 -也不算是编的 |
[05:17] | He and I work out his schtick beforehand. | 他在里面说的话我们先前就准备好了 |
[05:22] | Today he’s telling her he sees dead people. | 今天他要说他可以看见死人(电影”第六感”内的剧情) |
[05:28] | Charlie, I am paying this woman a lot of money. | 查理 我要付给这个女人很多钱 |
[05:31] | Bet you feel pretty stupid, huh? | 你肯定觉得自己很傻吧 |
[05:34] | What do you want me to do? | 你说我怎么办 |
[05:36] | Judith is insisting he comes here once a week. | 朱蒂丝坚持要他每星期来一次 |
[05:39] | Okay, look, nobody likes divorce, but there are certain advantages. | 没人喜欢离婚 但是离婚也有一点好处的 |
[05:44] | One of the more popular ones | 比较大众化的一点是 |
[05:45] | Is you get to tell your ex-wife to bite the big one! | 你可以告诉你的前妻 叫她来舔你蛋蛋 |
[05:49] | or whatever you got left. | 或者随便什么你还剩下的 |
[05:52] | That’ll help. look, it’s just an hour out of our day. | 这样的话就好了 听着 这只是一天当中的一小时 |
[05:55] | Which could’ve been spent on air hockey and bowling alley martinis. | 这小时我可以玩空中曲棍球也可以在保龄球馆喝马丁尼酒 |
[05:58] | It’s a small price to pay to avoid aggravating judith. | 付这些钱可以不让朱蒂丝生气 |
[06:02] | -okay. I understand. -thank you. | -好的 我理解 -谢谢 |
[06:05] | You’re a big girl. | 你是个女孩子 |
[06:07] | Okay. are there any out here? | 外面有吗 |
[06:16] | -no. -good. | -没有 -很好 |
[06:19] | We’ll see you next saturday. | 下周六见 |
[06:24] | Doctor, you should know, he doesn’t really see dead people. | 医生 他其实不是真的能看见幽灵 |
[06:27] | Of course not. he’s just trying to resolve | 当然不能 他只是在用自己的幻想 |
[06:29] | Emotional issues through visualized fantasy. | 来解决情感上的问题 |
[06:31] | Do you have my check? | 支票准备好了吗 |
[06:35] | Dad, how come we never got spare ribs when we were at mom’s house? | 爸爸 为什么我们在妈妈家时总是没有排骨吃 |
[06:39] | Because your mom thinks they’re too fatty. | 因为你妈妈觉得吃那个要发胖 |
[06:42] | Fit-choo! | 哗嗒 |
[06:45] | -ls that really necessary? -hey, if the fit-choo fits. | -你一定要这样吗 -哗嗒得有理啊 |
[06:50] | Fit-choo! | 哗嗒 |
[06:55] | Are you happy? | 你高兴了吗 |
[06:57] | -come on, he doesn’t know what it means. -fine. | -他不知道这是什么意思 -好吧 |
[07:00] | Anybody see the pancakes for the moo-shu chicken? | 谁看见包木须鸡的煎饼了吗 |
[07:03] | No, looks like they forgot them. just eat it with a fork. | 没有 好像他们忘记给了 就用叉子吃吧 |
[07:07] | You don’t eat moo-shu with a fork. | 木须鸡不应该用叉子吃的 |
[07:09] | You eat moo-shu with a pancake, like a little chinese taco. | 要用煎饼包着吃 就像中式的墨西哥玉米卷 |
[07:12] | -okay, all right. you want a taco shell? -no, I don’t want a taco shell! | -好吧 你想拿玉米卷皮吗 -我不想要 |
[07:16] | I want a pancake for my moo-shu. I ordered pancakes. I paid for pancakes. | 我要用煎饼包木须鸡 我点名要煎饼的 我付钱了 |
[07:21] | Where the hell are my pancakes? | 我的煎饼去哪了 |
[07:23] | -alan, chill. -i will not chill. I want what I ordered. | -艾伦 冷静 -我不冷静 我要我点的东西 |
[07:27] | And for once in my life, I will get what was promised me! | 这一次 我要得到我要求得到的 |
[07:30] | Fit-choo. | 哗嗒 |
[07:36] | See? not a clue. | 看见吗 他一点都不明白 |
[07:40] | I am gonna call that restaurant and give them a piece of my mind. | 我要给这家饭店打电话 来发泄一下 |
[07:43] | That’s smart. scream at the people who handle your food. | 太聪明了 朝为你准备食物的人尖叫吧 |
[07:47] | -ls he okay? -yeah. | -他没事吧 -没事 |
[07:48] | Maybe a little tired. just been working pretty hard. | 也许只是有点累了 最近他工作挺忙 |
[07:51] | You know, my second grade teacher, miss spulvaney? | 我二年级的老师 斯布维尼小姐 |
[07:53] | One time she got mad cause there was no chalk, | 又一次她因为没有粉笔而生气 |
[07:56] | And they found her in the cafeteria hiding under a lunch table. | 随后她在自助餐厅里的餐桌下找到了 |
[07:59] | -no kidding. -yeah, she went berserk. | -是吗 -是啊 然后她就”暴走”了 |
[08:05] | That’s how we got miss mckinnon. | 然后我们的老师换成麦凯农小姐了 |
[08:22] | rose? | 罗斯 |
[08:26] | How do you keep getting in the house? | 你怎么老是能进我房子的 |
[08:29] | Charlie, aren’t we past that? | 查理 这还重要吗 |
[08:32] | I thought you’d like to know that your brother is sleepwalking again. | 我要告诉你 你哥哥又在梦游了 |
[08:35] | And you had to get in bed with me to tell me that? | 你需要上床来告诉我吗 |
[08:39] | No, silly. I was already in bed with you. | 不 傻瓜 我已经和你在床上了 |
[08:44] | I just heard him walking around downstairs. | 我刚听见他在下面走动 |
[09:00] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[09:02] | -what are you doing? -making a birthday cake. | -你在干吗 -做生日蛋糕 |
[09:06] | You and mom want some? | 你和妈妈想吃吗 |
[09:09] | You handle this, honey, I’m going back to bed. | 你来解决吧 甜心 我回去睡觉了 |
[09:21] | -jake, your grandmother’s here. -oh, man. | -杰克 奶奶来了 -哦 天啊 |
[09:25] | I mean, right here in the room. | 我是说 奶奶到这房间了 |
[09:29] | Oh, man, grandma’s here! | 喔天啊 奶奶到了 |
[09:32] | -i blame you. -take a number. | -我要责怪你 -先排队吧 |
[09:37] | How could we be out of eggs? | 我们的蛋怎么都没了 |
[09:39] | “dr. linda freeman, child psychologist? | 琳达・弗里曼 儿童心理医生 |
[09:42] | ” who here’s seeing a child psychologist? | 谁要去看儿童心理医生 |
[09:46] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[09:48] | His mom was concerned about, you know, | 他妈妈有点担心 |
[09:50] | the impact of the divorce and everything. | 离婚什么的 对他的影响 |
[09:52] | -on who? -on jake. | -对谁 -对杰克 |
[09:57] | I’ll be right back. I’m gonna go get some eggs. | 我一会儿就回来 去买点鸡蛋 |
[10:00] | Jake, honey. I just want you to know | 杰克 宝贝 我要告诉你 |
[10:05] | That seeing a therapist is no reflection on you. | 去看医生不代表你有问题 |
[10:08] | -okay. -it’s a reflection on your parents. | -恩 -这说明你父母有问题 |
[10:12] | Particularly your mother. | 特别是你妈妈 |
[10:15] | I think we’re gonna get a cat. | 我们好像要养猫了 |
[10:19] | -the queen of darkness is here. -thanks for the heads-up. | -黑暗女王来了 -谢谢提醒 |
[10:24] | -where you going? -we’re out of eggs. | -你去哪儿 -我们没鸡蛋了 |
[10:27] | And you have no idea why? | 你想想为什么 |
[10:29] | Well, charlie, I would assume somebody ate them. | 查理 我想是 有人把它们吃了 |
[10:35] | Okay, let’s go with that. | 好吧 就这样说吧 |
[10:38] | And then I tried freudian analysis, but with them, you know, | 然后我用了弗洛伊德分析法 但是这些 |
[10:44] | it’s just sex. | 都是关于性的 |
[10:45] | -my doctor has a cow puppet. -really? | -我的医生有一个奶牛木偶 -真的吗 |
[10:50] | -m.d. or phd? -c-o-w. | -是医生还是博士 -是奶牛 |
[10:56] | -hey, ma. can I talk to you for a minute? -i’ll be right there. | -妈妈 我能和你去那儿说说话吗 -我马上来 |
[11:00] | Now, honey, the cow puppet doesn’t need to know about the time | 宝贝 奶牛木偶不需要知道 |
[11:05] | You saw grandmommy dancing with the cuban gentleman | 你奶奶和一个古巴绅士 |
[11:08] | In the neiman marcus changing room. | 在尼玛马库斯的更衣室里跳舞 |
[11:12] | What is it, charlie? | 怎么了 查理 |
[11:14] | I need to talk to you about alan. he’s been acting really strange lately. | 我要和你说说艾伦 他最近有些奇怪 |
[11:18] | And I suppose it’s my fault. | 那是不是我的错 |
[11:21] | No. well, maybe. | 不是 也许是 |
[11:25] | The thing is, he’s been sleepwalking, | 问题是 他开始梦游了 |
[11:28] | And I remember him doing it when he was a kid. | 我记得他小时候也梦游过 |
[11:30] | Yes. it was shortly after your father passed away. | 是的 是在你们的父亲去世不久后的事情 |
[11:33] | -what’d you do about it? -well, nothing really. | -你对他用了什么方法没 -没什么 |
[11:37] | It seemed to stop by itself when he was 13. | 他13岁的时候好像自己就好了 |
[11:40] | Right around the time he started taking those long showers | 就是在他开始花很长时间洗澡的那段时间 |
[11:47] | And relieving his anxiety in a more direct way. | 用更直接的方式来解决自己的焦虑 |
[11:52] | Got it. so, sexual release cured his sleepwalking? | 明白了 那么就是说 性方面的释放可以治疗他的梦游 |
[11:55] | Seemed to. of course, there was a brief time when the two overlapped. | 好像是的 当然 有段时间这两者也会同时发生 |
[12:03] | I recall an incredibly awkward bridge game. | 我还记得那次玩桥牌时超级尴尬 |
[12:07] | Okay, great. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:09] | I had seven no trump and he just walked in | 我拿到了一副七无王 然后他走进来 |
[12:13] | With this goofy smile on his face. | 脸上是傻笑的表情 |
[12:16] | This is nice. great idea, charlie. | 这里很好 好主意 查理 |
[12:19] | I figure you work all week, you got your kid on the weekends. | 你一周都在工作 周末还有孩子要来 |
[12:22] | I bet you hardly even have the time to take a nice long soapy shower. | 你肯定没时间好好地洗个澡 |
[12:28] | -yeah, it has been a little hectic. -let me ask you something. | -是的 我最近很忙 -我来问你个问题 |
[12:33] | When’s the last time you had sex with a girl? | 你上次和一个女人做爱是什么时候 |
[12:36] | Or a melon? or anything? | 或者和一个甜瓜 或者和任何什么 |
[12:39] | -none of your business… -that long? | -和你没关系 -那么久吗? |
[12:44] | -why do you care? -i don’t know. | -你干吗关心这个 -我不知道 |
[12:47] | You just have that twitchy look of a guy who’s got one stuck in the | 你就是有点像只热锅上的蚂蚁 |
[12:52] | chamber. | 团团乱转 |
[12:52] | I’m fine, charlie. | 我很好 查理 |
[12:55] | Yeah, sure, I’d like to meet somebody. | 好吧 我很想和女人交往 |
[12:57] | But in the meantime, I’m living a very full life. | 但同时 我的生活很充实 |
[12:59] | I have no complaints. this table is really starting to piss me off. | 我没什么好抱怨的 这张桌子真的要把我惹怒了 |
[13:03] | Just let it wobble. | 晃就晃吧 |
[13:04] | You want beer in your lap? cause I don’t want beer on my lap. | 你喜欢啤酒撒在你大腿上吗 我可不喜欢 |
[13:09] | Hi, charlie. who’s your cute friend? | 查理 你那可爱的朋友是谁 |
[13:15] | Just get up here, you jackass. | 起来 混蛋 |
[13:20] | Hi, charlie. who’s your cute friend? | 查理 你那可爱的朋友是谁 |
[13:24] | Hi, darlene. this is my brother, alan. | 达琳 这是我弟弟 艾伦 |
[13:27] | Come, please, join us. | 来吧 一起坐 |
[13:30] | hi, alan. this is my friend, annette. | 艾伦 这是我的朋友 安奈 |
[13:33] | -hello. -hey, he is cute. | -你好 -他真的很可爱 |
[13:37] | You are. | 是的 |
[13:40] | You know, alan, | 要知道 艾伦 |
[13:41] | annette is a seat-filler for most of the major awards shows. | 安奈是帮大型颁奖晚会填补空座位的 |
[13:45] | -ls that so? -yeah, it’s a big responsibility. | -真的吗 -是啊 真是很大的责任 |
[13:49] | Cause when a celebrity gets up to go the bathroom, | 有时候名人们要站起来去上厕所 |
[13:52] | They don’t want to have an empty seat on tv. | 不过他们不想让电视屏幕上出现空座位 |
[13:54] | Understandable. | 我能理解 |
[13:56] | You know who pees a lot? jeff bridges. | 你知道谁尿尿多吗 杰夫・布里吉斯 |
[14:02] | What do you say we leave and go back to our place? | 我们离开这里去我家吧 |
[14:05] | -okey-dokey. -wait, just hold it. | -好啊 -等等 |
[14:08] | -everybody, sit down. -i feel like I’m at work. | -全部坐下 -我感觉我像是在工作的地方 |
[14:13] | -what is going on? -nothing. | -怎么回事 -没什么 |
[14:15] | We met a couple of girls who took a shine to us. | 我们碰到一两个喜欢我们的女孩 |
[14:17] | -just like that? -yes, alan, just like that. | -就这样吗 -是的 艾伦 就是这样 |
[14:21] | -god, please tell me you did not pay them. -hey, I resent that. | -你没付她们钱吧 -你怎么能这样说呢 |
[14:26] | Not all seat-fillers hook. | 填补座位的人不全都卖身 |
[14:32] | Well, it was very nice meeting you. I’m leaving. | 很高兴见到你 我要走了 |
[14:36] | Be right back. keep drinking. | 我们马上回来 继续喝 |
[14:39] | -what is wrong with you? -me? | -你怎么回事 -我? |
[14:41] | There is nothing wrong with me. I’m just… | 我没怎么 我只是 |
[14:43] | I’m not interested in being set up with a woman | 不喜欢别人帮我找一个 |
[14:46] | Whose idea of chit-chat is celebrity pee-pee secrets. | 喜欢聊名人尿尿的女人 |
[14:49] | -how about the other one? -no! | -那另外一个怎么样呢 -不行 |
[14:51] | You sure? ’cause there’s no way you’re banging her on your own. | 你确定吗 你一个人的话是不可能泡到她的 |
[14:54] | -why is this so important to you? -are you kidding me? | -这对你来说有什么重要的 -你开玩笑吧 |
[14:58] | You’ve been acting nuttier than rat crap in a pistachio factory. | 你最近比开心果工厂里的老鼠粪更招人厌 |
[15:02] | I figured if I could coax your johnson out of retirement, | 如果你让你的小弟弟有事干的话 |
[15:05] | You’d stop making invisible birthday cakes. | 你就不会再去做想象中的生日蛋糕了 |
[15:08] | -what? -i can’t say it more clearly than that, alan. | -什么 -我不能解释得更清楚了 艾伦 |
[15:17] | Are you happy? | 你高兴了吗 |
[15:23] | Anyway, I know you only deal with kids, | 我知道你只看小孩 |
[15:26] | but I didn’t know where else to take him. | 但我不知道还能带他去哪 |
[15:31] | This is ridiculous. I don’t need to be here. | 这太可笑了 我不需要来这里 |
[15:33] | I gave you a choice. take the long shower or talk to the doctor. | 我给过你选择的 去洗个痛快澡或者来和医生谈话 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | Well, if I had to guess, and that’s pretty much all I do here, | 如果我必须要猜的话 顺便说一下我做工作一般都是在猜 |
[15:45] | I would have to say that, | 我只能这样说 |
[15:47] | Based on his inappropriate outbursts and sleepwalking, | 根据他最近暴躁的表现和他的梦游 |
[15:50] | Alan is struggling with a great deal of suppressed rage. | 艾伦是在被压抑的愤怒下挣扎 |
[15:54] | Rage? no, I don’t think so. | 愤怒? 不是的 |
[15:58] | Come on. your wife threw you out of your own house, | 得了吧 你老婆把你从你的房子里赶出来 |
[16:01] | She still runs your life, you’re broke, | 她仍然可以控制你 你很窘迫 |
[16:03] | And you only get to see your kid two days a week, | 你一周只能见你孩子两天 |
[16:06] | One of which you have to bring him to this rug rat exorcist. | 其中一天你还得带他来见这个装神弄鬼的人 |
[16:14] | No offense. | 不是冒犯你 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Now, alan, how do you feel about what charlie just shared? | 艾伦 你对查理刚才的话有什么反应 |
[16:24] | I think he’s completely off base. yes, | 我说他是大错特错了 |
[16:27] | i get a little frustrated sometimes, | 有时候我是会有挫折感 |
[16:29] | And when judith doesn’t get her own way, she just keeps coming at me | 当朱蒂丝不满意的时候 她总是朝我发脾气 |
[16:35] | And coming at me like a frigging steamroller. | 就像一个该死的压路机 |
[16:38] | -crushing my spirit and my self-respect. -that’s very good. | -压垮了我的精神和我的自尊 -很好 |
[16:41] | But on the other hand, she’s a very good mom to jake. | 但是另一方面 她对杰克很好 |
[16:45] | Okay. I’ll tell you what. let’s pretend | 好吧 我们来假设 |
[16:49] | That judith is sitting in this chair. | 朱蒂丝正坐在这张椅子上 |
[16:54] | What would you tell her right now? | 你现在想对她说什么 |
[16:57] | Boy, I don’t know. I feel a little silly talking to an empty chair. | 我不知道 对着一张空椅子说话感觉很奇怪 |
[17:00] | Fair enough. charlie, do you mind? | 那好 查理 来吧 |
[17:02] | -do I mind what? -thank you. | -来干吗 -谢谢 |
[17:10] | Now, alan, tell judith how you really feel. | 艾伦 把你的感受告诉朱蒂丝 |
[17:18] | Well, judith, | 朱蒂丝 |
[17:23] | I know you’re working through some of your own issues, | 我知道你在忙于处理你自己的事情 |
[17:27] | -sexual and otherwise, and I support that. -that’s telling her, alan. | -性倾向和其他方面 我支持你 -就这样说 艾伦 |
[17:33] | Charlie, remember, you’re judith. | 查理 记住 你是朱蒂丝 |
[17:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:39] | That’s telling me, alan. | 就这样说 艾伦 |
[17:44] | Is this gonna take much longer? | 还要持续很久吗 |
[17:47] | Cause I have to get to a massage, | 我要去做按摩了 |
[17:50] | then a tennis lesson that he’s paying for. | 然后再去上网球课 都是他付钱的 |
[17:53] | -tennis? since when do you play tennis? -i told you, but you never listen. | -网球? 你什么时候开始打网球了 -我说过的 你从来不听 |
[17:58] | He never listens. thank god his brother took him in. | 他从不听我说话 谢天谢地他哥哥收留他了 |
[18:01] | -okay, I am warning you. -you’re warning me? | -我警告你 -你警告我? |
[18:05] | Okay, alan, how are you feeling right now? | 艾伦 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[18:09] | -well, a little angry. -really? ’cause you don’t sound angry. | -有点生气 -是吗 你听上去不生气 |
[18:13] | Well, I am. | 我确实生气 |
[18:15] | I just don’t see any reason to make a big spectacle of myself. | 我只是觉得没必要表现得很强烈 |
[18:19] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[18:19] | you’d rather blow off a sure thing who actually makes a living with her ass. | 你还无视一个以自己屁股为生的人 |
[18:25] | Meaningless, loveless sex is not the answer, charlie. | 无意义无爱情的性爱不是办法 查理 |
[18:28] | -meow, fit-choo! | 喵 哗嗒 |
[18:32] | I am really getting tired of that. | 我已经厌倦那个了 |
[18:34] | Hey, you know what, charlie? I don’t much care for that, either. | 查理 我对这种方式也不太赞同 |
[18:38] | If you like, we can schedule another session | 如果你想的话 我们可以再预定一个疗程 |
[18:40] | To deal with your fear of vaginas. | 来解决你对阴道的恐惧 |
[18:46] | Now, alan, the reason I asked you if you were angry | 艾伦 我之所以问你是否生气 |
[18:50] | Is because I have yet to see any genuine expression | 是因为我还没有看到你对你自己的感情 |
[18:53] | Of what are undoubtedly some very powerful feelings. | 作出正确的表现 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry, but that’s just the best I can do. | 对不起 我就是这样的 |
[18:59] | Okay, well, let’s try something else. | 那好吧 我们试试其他办法 |
[19:01] | This is called a bataca. | 这是一个巴塔卡 |
[19:05] | It’s heavily padded, it can’t hurt anyone, | 里面填充满了 它不会伤人的 |
[19:08] | But you can use it to vent your deep, angry feelings. | 你可以用它来发泄你的愤怒 |
[19:14] | You’re wasting your time, doc. he’s too much of a wimp. | 你在浪费时间 医生 他是一个懦夫 |
[19:17] | Attaboy, alan! let it go! | 好的 艾伦 发泄出来 |
[19:20] | Good! | 好的 |
[19:24] | I’m so mad! I hate you! | 我很生气 我恨你 |
[19:28] | -who do you hate, alan? who do you hate? -everybody! | -你恨谁 艾伦 你恨谁 -每个人 |
[19:31] | -good! let it go! keep going, alan! -wait a minute! stop! | -好的 发泄出来 继续 艾伦 -等等 停下 |
[19:35] | Should I stop? | 我要停下吗 |
[19:37] | Well, it’s up to you. you paid for the full hour, so… | 随你便 你付了一小时钱 |
[19:42] | Attaboy. hit him! | 好样的 打他 |
[19:49] | Thank you, doctor. that was great. I feel much better. | 谢谢 医生 我感觉好多了 |
[19:52] | -good. -yeah. we’re all thrilled for you. | -很好 -是啊 我们都为你高兴 |
[19:58] | And by the way, about the… you know. | 顺便说一句 那个 |
[20:03] | I’m not scared of them. I just have a healthy respect. | 我不怕的 我对它只是有一些敬畏 |
[20:09] | Fine. we’ll see you both next week. | 好的 下周我再和你们见 |
[20:18] | How long am I gonna have to keep coming here? | 我还得来这儿多久? |