时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -Hey, how do I look? -Incredible. | -我看上去怎样? -超级帅 |
[00:09] | All men want to be you, all women want to be with you. | 所有的男人都想成为你 所有的女人都想和你在一起 |
[00:14] | Could you at least look at me before you answer? | 你能不能至少看我一下再回答 |
[00:18] | I stand corrected. | 那我纠正一下 |
[00:21] | All men want to be with you… | 所有的男人都想和你在一起… |
[00:23] | Charlie, come on. I’m really nervous here. | 查理 别这样 我很紧张 |
[00:27] | This is my first real date since college. | 这是我大学以来 第一次真正意义上的约会 |
[00:32] | -What the hell is this? -Bourbon. | -这是什么鬼东西? -波本 |
[00:35] | -You drink bourbon while you work out? -Gin makes me sweat. | -你锻炼的时候喝波本? -健身让我汗流浃背! |
[00:41] | Look, don’t turn this into a bigger deal than it needs to be. | 别太把它当回事了 不需要这样 |
[00:44] | You met a woman, you asked her out… | 你遇到个女人 你约她吃晚饭 |
[00:46] | Technically, she asked me out. | 严格点来说 是她约我出去 |
[00:48] | See, I was in the market, and she needed advice on picking out corn. | 听着 当时我在超市里 她需要人教她选玉米 |
[00:51] | There were no employees around. There never are. | 旁边没有工作人员 当然也不会有 |
[00:53] | Even if they are, they’re not knowledgeable about produce. | 就算有 他们也不知相关知识 至少不知道它的成长过程… |
[00:57] | -Thank God you were there. -Tell me about it. | -幸亏你在那里啊 -我就说嘛 |
[01:01] | I explained that you have to husk a few ears… | 因此我跟他们解释得 |
[01:03] | …to check the firmness of the kernels. | 需要好几年才能长好长硬 |
[01:06] | Next thing you know, she asked me out. | 接下来的你都知道啦 她约我出去 |
[01:08] | Well, I guess that’s why they say no one gets more action than a greengrocer. | 怪不得有人说 没什么比绿植物更打动人了 |
[01:12] | -They say that? -No. | -他们那样说吗? -没有 |
[01:16] | The point is, it’s just dinner. | 重点是 只是去吃个晚饭 |
[01:18] | You’ll go, you’ll bore her to death, you’ll come home. | 你赴约 然后烦死她 然后回家来 |
[01:22] | Yeah, I know, but I wanna look good while I’m doing it. | 我知道 但是我想做这些的时候能帅点 |
[01:25] | You look fine. Just relax. Be yourself. | 你看上去很不错 别紧张了 做你自己就行了 |
[01:27] | Yeah. Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:29] | -You think I should bring some condoms? -Why? | -你觉得我需要带些安全套吗? -为什么? |
[01:33] | Well, I see the public service commercials… | 我看到公益广告上说… |
[01:36] | Yeah, you’re right. See you later. | 对啊 你是对的 回见 |
[01:43] | Feel the burn. | 燃烧吧 脂肪! (简·方达劝训词 指一分耕耘一分收获) |
[02:13] | I think it’s going well. | 我觉得进展的很不错! |
[02:28] | My God, Alan. You’re like a machine. | 我的天啊 艾伦 你就像个机器 |
[02:33] | I’m a love shark, baby. If I stop making love, I drown. | 我是只爱情鲨鱼 宝贝 如果我不再做爱了 会被淹死的 |
[02:40] | Okay, okay, okay. Wait a sec, wait a sec: | 好 好 等一下 等一下 |
[02:45] | Sharks don’t growl. | 鲨鱼才不会被淹死呢 |
[02:47] | All right, I’m a love bear. | 好吧 我是个爱情…大熊 |
[02:52] | If I stop making love, I prevent forest fires. | 如果我不再做爱了 就去森林防火 |
[02:58] | Put that out. | 再来! |
[03:08] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[03:13] | I see you’ve been working out again. | 我看你又锻炼了吧 |
[03:17] | Yeah, well, it’s good for my heart. | 是啊 对我心脏有益 |
[03:20] | I figure the liver damage makes it kind of a push. | 我发现肝硬化倒是有点推动作用 |
[03:23] | Morning, all. | 大家早上好 |
[03:24] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[03:46] | Thirsty. | 好渴 |
[03:49] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[03:54] | Well, gadzooks, Zippy’s getting his freak on. | 天啊 “怪小孩”也有春天了 |
[04:01] | Yeah, it seems we’re living in an age of miracles. | 对啊 看来再次超越了年龄的界限 |
[04:04] | I guess if they can put a man on the moon… | 我猜范把一个男人放在了月亮上 |
[04:06] | …they can put a woman on your brother. | 然后又把一个女人放在你弟身上 |
[04:10] | -Who’s the girl? -I don’t know. | -那女孩是谁? -我不知道 |
[04:13] | He met her at the supermarket. Helped her pick out corn. | 他在超市认识的 帮她选玉米 |
[04:16] | Corn? | 玉米? |
[04:19] | Well, I’m not in any position to judge. I once did a guy for a tank of gas. | 好吧 不过我也没立场说他 我曾为了罐汽油跟个男的好过 |
[04:47] | -Hey, Alan? Alan? | -艾伦 艾伦 |
[04:51] | -What you got there? -Basting brush… | -你拿了什么啊? -浴刷 |
[04:53] | …chocolate sauce, rubber gloves. You know what we’re gonna use them for? | 巧克力酱 橡胶手套 你知道我们干吗需要这些吗? |
[04:59] | -No. -Neither do I. | -不知道 -我也不知道 |
[05:03] | Charlie, I have never had sex like this before in my life. | 查理 在我这一生中 从来没有过这样的性爱 |
[05:07] | In fact, I don’t think anything I’ve had prior to this can even be called sex. | 实际上 我觉得除了这次以外任何其他的不能称为”性爱” |
[05:12] | Because if you call that sex, we need a new name for this. | 因为如果非要称那些为”性爱” 这个就得另外取个名字了 |
[05:16] | My suggestion would be “hootenanny yum-yum.” | 我的建议是”谁的美味奶妈?” |
[05:22] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[05:24] | Me too. Oh, do we have a step stool? | 我也是 我们有阶梯柜吗? |
[05:28] | -Hallway closet. -Thank you. | -走廊那边的橱柜里 -谢谢 |
[05:31] | -You might wanna pace yourself. -Yeah, right. | -你要自己涂吗? -对 没错 |
[05:43] | Oh, boy. | 噢 我的天 |
[05:44] | -What? -Oh, boy. | -噢 -男孩! (boy的2种意思) |
[05:49] | Can I watch TV? | 我能去看电视吗 |
[05:50] | I don’t see why not. You got eyes and a butt. | 干吗不呢 你有双眼睛还有个屁股 |
[05:55] | Where’s Alan? | 艾伦在哪里? |
[05:57] | -He’s here. -Well, may I speak with him? | -他在这里 -我能和他说几句吗? |
[06:05] | Sure, why not. | 当然可以 为何不呢? |
[06:10] | Okay, okay. Wait a sec. | 好了 好了 等一下 |
[06:22] | Not a good time, Charlie. | 真不是时候 查理 |
[06:24] | Well, I thought you might like to know that your ex-wife and son are here. | 对啊 但我猜你大概 会想知道你的前妻和儿子来了 |
[06:28] | She’s supposed to bring him on Friday. | 但她要到星期五才来的啊! |
[06:30] | It is Friday. | 今天就是星期五 |
[06:33] | But not until 5. | 不到5点也不会啊! |
[06:35] | It is 5. | 现在就是5点了! |
[06:37] | Okay, cover for me. I’ll be right out. | 好吧 掩护我一下 我马上就出去 |
[06:39] | -Alan. -Yeah? | -艾伦 -啊? |
[06:41] | You might wanna take off the rubber glove first. | 你最好把橡胶手套先拿掉 |
[06:44] | Good thinking. | 好提议 |
[06:50] | -He’ll be right out. -Thank you. | -他马上就来 -谢谢 |
[06:53] | So… | 那… |
[06:59] | …how are you? | 你好吗? |
[07:00] | What’s going on in there? | 那里怎么了? |
[07:02] | Alan’s moving furniture around, because he’s constantly redecorating. | 艾伦在搬家具 因为他最近想重新装修一下 |
[07:09] | Sorry, I was taking a nap. | 不好意思 我在打盹儿 |
[07:14] | So… So, what’s up? | 那 有啥事? |
[07:15] | I wanted to remind you that Jake has his karate tournament tomorrow morning. | 我只是想来提醒你 杰克明天上午有跆拳道的课 |
[07:19] | -Okay. -What’s that on your face? | -好吧 -你脸上是什么啊? |
[07:24] | -Just a little chocolate sauce. -Thank you. | -只是一点巧克力酱 -谢谢 |
[07:29] | Got it, karate tournament, tomorrow morning. | 记住啦 跆拳道 明天上午 |
[07:32] | Alan, what’s going on? | 艾伦 怎么回事? |
[07:34] | What’s… What’s going on is I was lying in bed… | 事情是这样的 我躺在床上 |
[07:39] | …eating a sundae. | 吃…吃圣代 |
[07:43] | -After moving furniture. -After moving furniture. | -在搬完家具之后 -在搬完家具之后 |
[07:46] | And I fell asleep in some chocolate sauce. | 接着我… 和一些巧克力酱一起睡着了 |
[07:52] | Goodbye, Alan. | 再见 艾伦 |
[07:58] | -I think she bought it. -You think? | -我觉得她信了 -你真这么觉得? |
[08:00] | No. | 当然不是! |
[08:04] | Why didn’t you tell her you’ve got a woman? | 你干吗不干脆告诉她 你房里有个女人呢? |
[08:06] | I don’t know. It just seems wrong. | 我不知道 就是感觉不对劲 |
[08:08] | You’re divorced. You have nothing to feel guilty about. | 她甩了你 你们离婚了 你没什么好觉得内疚的啊 |
[08:11] | It’s not guilt. It’s more shame. | 不是内疚 更像是…羞愧 |
[08:14] | -What are you ashamed of? -Charlie, I spent 12 years with Judith. | -你羞愧什么啊? -查理 我和朱蒂丝在一起12年了 |
[08:18] | We went through a lot together. You can’t just erase all that… | 我们一起经历了很多 不能只因为在另一个女人的乳头上 |
[08:21] | …by lapping chocolate sauce out of another woman’s navel. | 舔食巧克力酱就把这些抹去了 |
[08:26] | Okay, my fault for asking. Now, what do you wanna do about Jake? | 这么问你是我的错 那现在你想对杰克怎么做? |
[08:29] | Oh, my God, Jake’s here. I don’t want him to know I’m dating. | 天啊 杰克在这 我不想让他知道我在约会 |
[08:34] | This is not dating, Alan. This is rubber gloves and step stools. | 这不是约会 艾伦 这是橡胶手套和阶梯柜! |
[08:39] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:41] | You distract him, and I’ll sneak Nancy out and drive her home. | 你摆平他 我去把南茜偷出来送她回家 |
[08:44] | -Fine. -Okay. | -好吧 |
[08:47] | Wrong. This is just wrong, so wrong. | 这样不对头 真是不对头 大错特错 |
[08:52] | Hey, Jake, wanna go shoot some hoops? | 杰克 想去玩几把篮球吗 |
[08:55] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:08] | He’s oblivious. Just go. | 他已经看傻啦 走就是了 |
[09:11] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:24] | No, he’s still watching TV. Hold on, I’ll check. | 对啊 他还在看电视 等下 我问一下 |
[09:29] | -You hungry? -What are we having? | -你饿吗 -我们有什么吃的? |
[09:32] | I don’t know. Tell me if you’re hungry. | 我不知道 告诉我你饿不饿就行了 |
[09:34] | -That depends on what we’re having. | 那取决于我们有什么吃的 |
[09:36] | -Okay, what do you want? -What do you got? | -你想吃什么? -你有什么? |
[09:40] | He’s not hungry. | 他不饿 |
[09:44] | So I thought you were taking her home and coming right back. | 我还以为 你送她回家之后会马上回来的 |
[09:47] | You checked into a hotel? | 你去宾馆开房了? |
[09:51] | No, you’re right, driving that way is dangerous. | 是 你是对的 开那条路太危险了 (暗指艾伦与南茜的交往) |
[09:55] | One pothole can change your life forever. | 一个炮眼孔就能改变你的一生 (暗指南茜性器官) |
[10:01] | When’s the last time you ate something? | 上一次你沉迷于某事是啥时候? |
[10:03] | Quit giggling, you know what I mean. | 别笑了 你知道我在问什么? |
[10:09] | Okay. Okay, look in the honor bar for some Gatorade or something. | 好吧 好吧 找找快餐柜 叫”给他力运动饮料”之类的 |
[10:14] | Dehydration is the enemy. | 脱水 这可是个大敌 |
[10:18] | All right, have fun. See you later. | 好吧 玩的开心 待会见 |
[10:21] | I am hungry. What’s for dinner? | 我是饿了 晚饭吃什么? |
[10:24] | -What do you want? -What do you got? | -你想吃什么? -你有什么? |
[10:28] | I think there’s a couple of steaks in the freezer. | 我想冰箱里有几块牛排 |
[10:31] | I want chicken. | 我想吃鸡 |
[10:34] | It’s just wrong. | 他这样是不对的 |
[10:37] | So very, very wrong. | 非常非常 大错特错 |
[10:45] | -You full? -Yeah. | -你饱了吗? -饱了 |
[10:47] | -Good. -Why, what else we got? | -好 -怎么 我们还有什么别的吗? |
[10:52] | -You said you were full. -I am. | -你说你饱了啊 -我是饱了 |
[10:54] | Good. | 那就行了 |
[10:58] | But what else we got? | 那我们还有什么? |
[11:02] | Sorry, I’m late. I had to go to the office… | 对不起 我晚到了 我得回办公室 |
[11:06] | …for an emergency, and I got a flat tire. | 有个急诊 结果居然轮胎爆了 |
[11:10] | And so I had to wait for the auto club to come and change it. | 所以我得等”汽盟”的人来帮我换胎 |
[11:14] | And I didn’t have my card. | 修好以后 |
[11:15] | And the guy had to check me on the computer… | 那家伙还要用电脑查我身份 |
[11:18] | …even though I’ve been a member since 1989. | 其实我自1989年起就不是会员了 |
[11:20] | And that’s why it took until now for me to get back. | 这就是为什么我现在才能回到这里 |
[11:29] | Thought you were here. | 还以为你一直在呢 |
[11:32] | I missed you, Alan. | 我还是想你的 艾伦! |
[11:34] | Thank you. Can I speak with you for a minute? | 谢谢 我能和你说点事吗? |
[11:37] | -Hey, Uncle Charlie, what’s for dessert? -You said were full. | -查理叔叔 还有什么甜点吃? -你说你吃饱了啊! |
[11:42] | Not for dessert. | 是的 可还是给甜点留了点地方 |
[11:44] | -Okay, what do you want? -What do you got? | -好吧 你想要什么? -你有什么? |
[11:48] | How do you not kill him? | 我真想杀了他! |
[11:52] | Charlie, I feel horrible about what I’m doing. | 查理 我为自己的所做所为感到羞愧 |
[11:55] | Then you’re doing it wrong. | 那你的确做错了 |
[11:58] | No, I feel like I’m abandoning my child. | 不是 我感觉好像抛弃了我的孩子 |
[12:01] | Weren’t you listening? He didn’t even notice you were gone. | 艾伦 你没听到吗? 他都没注意到你走了 |
[12:04] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[12:05] | What kind of man chooses sex with an insatiably hot stranger… | 什么样的男人 会跟个性感的陌生人鬼混 |
[12:09] | …over quality time with his little boy? | 而不去花时间陪儿子呢! |
[12:12] | I don’t know, a man who was married for 12 years and had sex 12 times. | 我不知道 一个结了12年婚 |
[12:19] | You’re right, I deserve this. | 你说对了 这是我应得的 |
[12:21] | Exactly, so go enjoy yourself. | 当然了 去玩得开心点 |
[12:24] | Well, I do have the room the whole night. | 我是订了那房间一整个晚上 |
[12:26] | Yeah, most of your better hotels prefer you do it that way. | 是啊 大部分的好宾馆 都喜欢你这么订 |
[12:29] | Just make sure Jake goes to bed early. He’s got karate in the morning. | 好吧 要记得让早点杰克睡 他明天上午有跆拳道课 |
[12:33] | -Which, of course, you’ll be back for. -Charlie, trust me. | -当然 你会回来的吧 -查理 相信我 |
[12:36] | You, I trust. It’s him I’m worried about. | 我相信你 我担心的是”他” |
[12:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
[12:53] | Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me. I have to take him to karate? | 你在和我开玩笑吧! 我得带他去跆拳道课? |
[12:59] | Alan, it’s 6:30 in the morning. | 艾伦 现在是早上6点半啊! |
[13:02] | What kind of maniac broad did you hook up with? | 你勾搭上的到底是哪门子荡妇啊? |
[13:04] | She’s incredible, Charlie. I’ve never met anyone like her. | 她真不可思议 查理 我从来没遇到过像她这样的人 |
[13:13] | Gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[13:21] | Jake, wake up. | 杰克 起床 |
[13:26] | Well, I tried. | 好吧 我试过了 |
[13:38] | -Anybody home? -Right here. | -有人在家吗? -在这 |
[13:43] | Where’s Jake? | 杰克在哪里? |
[13:45] | I don’t know. Didn’t he have a karate tournament? | 我不知道 他没去跆拳道课吗? |
[13:50] | Yes. You were supposed to take him three hours ago. | 是啊 你三小时前就该带他去了 |
[13:53] | -Why didn’t you take him? -He wouldn’t get up. | -你怎么没带他去啊? -他不起床 |
[13:57] | I tried everything. | 我试过所有的办法了 |
[14:00] | What time did he go to bed? | 他什么时候睡觉的? |
[14:02] | I don’t know. I crashed around 2 and he was still going strong. | 我不知道 我熬到2点就不行了 他那时候还很清醒呢 |
[14:06] | He was up past 2? | 他过了2点还没睡觉? |
[14:09] | He said he’s had coffee before, but that was a lie, right? | 他说他之前喝了咖啡 但那是骗人的 对吧 |
[14:13] | Okay, okay, all right, it’s not important. The karate was his mother’s idea. Listen. | 好吧好吧 这也不重要 学跆拳道是她妈妈的主意 听着 |
[14:18] | I need to ask you for another favor. | 我想让你再帮我一个忙 |
[14:20] | Oh, come on, put it in the holster, Wild Bill. | 拜托 艾伦 你这个周末够狂野的了吧 |
[14:27] | No, no, no. This isn’t about sex. | 这和性爱无关 |
[14:30] | I need you to watch Jake for the rest of the weekend… | 我想让你下个周末帮我看着杰克 |
[14:33] | …so that Nancy and I can go to Vegas and get married. | 这样我和南茜 就可以去拉斯维加斯结婚 |
[14:38] | Oh, God, Alan. There’s no need to marry the woman. | 天哪 艾伦 没有必要和这个女人结婚啊! |
[14:42] | If you don’t wanna have sex anymore, just tell her. | 你不想和她做爱 告诉她就行了 |
[14:45] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不是 你不明白 |
[14:48] | This is beyond sex. | 这已经超出了性爱了 |
[14:50] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[14:55] | Alan, come here. | 艾伦 过来 |
[15:01] | You are not in love, you’re besotted. | 你才不是坠入情网 你是昏头了 |
[15:04] | No, no, no, I have never felt like this about a woman before. | 不 我从没对女人有过这样的感觉 |
[15:08] | We have a bond that transcends the physical. | 我们之间的关系已经超越了肉体 |
[15:10] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是 |
[15:12] | -Kind of a spiritual thing? -Yes. | -精神上的那种? -没错 |
[15:14] | Okay. I can understand that. So where’s she from? | 好吧 有点明白了 她从哪来的? |
[15:18] | She’s from around here. | 她从这里来的啊 |
[15:20] | -Where? -Supermarket. | -哪里? -超市 |
[15:27] | Charlie, stop that. | 查理 别这样 |
[15:29] | I have thought this through and I am really and truly in love with… | 我彻底想过了 而且我是真的真的爱上了… |
[15:34] | -Nancy. -I knew that. I knew that. | -南茜 -我知道! 我知道! |
[15:37] | I was looking for the proper adjective to describe her. | 我只是找个更合适的词来形容她 |
[15:40] | Nuts? Easy? Limber? | 疯子? 公共厕所? |
[15:44] | Charlie. Charlie, you started off on the wrong foot with my first wife. | 查理 你已经这样对待 我的第一个老婆了 |
[15:49] | Do not make the same mistake with… | 别在横加指责我亲爱的… |
[15:52] | …wonderful Nancy. | 完美南茜 |
[15:55] | Okay, you’re right. This is not about her. Come here. Sit down. | 好吧 你是对的 这和她无关 过来 坐下 |
[15:58] | -You gonna hit me? -Well, let’s see how it goes. | -你会打我吗? -那要看事情进展了 |
[16:05] | Okay, look, I’ve never been much of a big brother to you. | 听着 我从来没有 像个大哥一样对你 |
[16:09] | I didn’t protect you. I wasn’t around when you started dating… | 在你玩保龄球的时候 我没有好好保护你 |
[16:12] | …when you got married and had Jake. You know why? | 在你约会 结婚 和有了杰克的时候我也不在 你知道为什么吗? |
[16:15] | -Why? -I was busy getting laid. | -为什么? -因为我忙于左拥右抱了 |
[16:19] | Which makes me the perfect big brother to help you now. | 所以现在是我 这个完美大哥来帮助你的时候了 |
[16:23] | I’ve been through this. I know what it means to confuse sex with love. | 这些我都经历过 我完全明白混淆了性和爱的后果 |
[16:26] | That’s not what I’m doing, Charlie. | 我可没这样混淆啊 查理 |
[16:29] | We’re talking about me, and | 我们不是在讲你 我们是在讲我 |
[16:30] | I’ve been down this road many times. | 我已经经历过无数次这种事了 |
[16:33] | I remember this one girl. | 记得那个女孩吗? |
[16:35] | We had this unbelievably hot weekend together. | 我和她在一起度过了 一个难以置信的火爆周末 |
[16:37] | It was like nothing I’d ever experienced before, and I proposed. | 那是我从来没有经历过的 我向她求婚了 |
[16:41] | -I begged her to marry me. -Wow, where did you meet? | -我乞求她嫁给我 -你在哪里遇到的? |
[16:44] | Detention. | 留堂时刻 |
[16:47] | -This was in high school? -Eighth grade. | -在高中的时候? -8年级 |
[16:50] | And then years later, it happened again with a different woman. | 几年之后 这又发生在了另一个女人身上 |
[16:54] | Instant chemistry. The sex was unbelievable. | 直觉的化学反应 我们的性爱是绝对美妙的 |
[16:56] | I was convinced we were soul mates, so I threw myself at her. | 我坚信她就是我的真命天女 我彻底被她所征服 |
[16:59] | I did everything to get her to marry me. | 我做了所有能做的事祈求她嫁给我 |
[17:02] | And you know what? If she’d said yes… | 你猜怎么样 如果她同意了 |
[17:04] | …I’d now have a 67-year-old ex-wife on a belly dancer’s pension. | 那我现在就有了个67岁的前妻 和一笔不怎么样的养老金 |
[17:10] | So, what I’m trying to say… | 所以我要说的是 |
[17:12] | …is you’re not the first guy to mistake passion for true love… | 你不是第一个错把激情当真爱的男人 |
[17:15] | …and you won’t be the last. | 也不会是最后一个 |
[17:17] | If someone had told me what I’m telling you… | 如果当年有人来告诉我 我刚才和你说的 |
[17:19] | …I could have saved myself a lot of heartache. | 我绝对会感激不尽的 |
[17:23] | Okay. I hear you. Thank you. | 好吧 我听到了 谢谢 |
[17:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:29] | So make sure Jake doesn’t fill up on junk food, and I’ll call you from Circus Circus. | 别让杰克被垃圾食物掩埋 我晚些再从圆圈马戏团打电话给你 |
[17:36] | Circus Circus? | 圆圈马戏团? |
[17:38] | You’re right, money should be no object. What’s the hotel with the pirate show? | 你说的对 不该太在乎钱 那个有海盗秀的宾馆怎样? |
[17:43] | I’m sorry, Alan, but I’m gonna have to knock you out. | 我很抱歉 艾伦 但是我不得不把你打昏了 |
[17:45] | -Hello? -Mom, thank God you’re here. | -大家好 -妈 幸亏你来了 |
[17:48] | Oh, I don’t need your sarcasm, Charlie. | 别那么假心假意的 |
[17:51] | No, I mean it. I need you. Alan needs you. | 不是 我是真心的 我需要你 艾伦需要你 |
[17:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[17:55] | Alan, tell Mom your plans for the weekend. | 艾伦 告诉妈妈你周末的计划吧 |
[17:58] | -No. -Why? Embarrassed? | -不要 -为什么? 尴尬吗? |
[18:00] | -No. No. -Ashamed? | -不是 -羞愧? |
[18:02] | -Scared? -Yes. | -害怕 -是的 |
[18:05] | Sweetheart, I’m your mother. You can tell me anything. | 甜心 我是你妈妈 你什么都能告诉我啊! |
[18:09] | Okay. I met a wonderful woman in the supermarket a few days ago… | 好吧 我几天之前 在超市遇见了一个极好的女人 |
[18:14] | …and we’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[18:18] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[18:22] | For God’s sake, if you’re that horny, | 看在上帝的份上 如果你真这么性饥渴 |
[18:25] | find a nice call girl, put her on retainer. | 叫个好点的应召女郎 做她的常客 |
[18:30] | This is not about sex. | 这和性爱无关! |
[18:32] | Oh, please. What else could it be? | 得了吧 那还能是什么 |
[18:34] | -Well, it could be love. -Yeah. Sure. | -是爱啊! -是的 好吧 |
[18:38] | Who is this woman? What does she do? | 这女人是谁? 她是干什么的? |
[18:41] | She does Alan. | 她干艾伦 |
[18:46] | Okay, okay, that… That is how it started… | 好吧好吧 开始是这样的 |
[18:49] | …but in the last day and a half it has blossomed into so much more. | 但是过了几天之后 更多更深层的东西出来了 |
[18:52] | Oh, my randy little nincompoop. | 我的小可怜 |
[18:57] | Listen, if I had gotten married… | 如果我在度过每一个 |
[18:59] | …after every weekend of hot, sweaty debauchery with a virtual stranger… | 汗流浃背的美妙周末后都要去结婚 |
[19:04] | …you’d have, well, many more stepfathers than you already have. | 那你们就有比现在还多很多的继父了 |
[19:09] | She knows what she’s talking about, Alan. | 她完全理解这回事 艾伦 |
[19:12] | Mom’s been on more hotel pillows than a chocolate mint. | 妈妈睡过的宾馆 比你吃过的薄荷巧克力还要多呢 |
[19:22] | Don’t help me, Charlie. | 不用你帮我 查理! |
[19:24] | Now… Now, listen, sweetheart. Sweetheart, no offense… | 宝贝 无心冒犯 |
[19:28] | …but since you’re dirt-poor and living with your brother… | 可你又脏又穷 还和你哥哥一起住 |
[19:32] | …one must ask, what kind of woman would agree to marry you? | 想小问一句 什么样的女人会同意嫁给你呢? |
[19:36] | Unless she’s a little slow, or looking for a green card. | 她是有点迟钝呢 还是想要张绿卡 |
[19:42] | Listen to your mommy, Alan. | 听你妈妈的 艾伦! |
[19:45] | No. No, I am gonna listen to my heart. | 不 我要听我内心的话 |
[19:48] | For your information, she hasn’t agreed to marry me. | 实际上 她还没同意嫁给我 |
[19:50] | -I haven’t even asked her yet. -But you’re planning to? | -而我也还没有问呢! -那你是计划要那样做咯? |
[19:53] | -Yes. -I’m not going to hit you, darling. | -是的! -我不会打你的 亲爱的 |
[19:57] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[20:01] | Okay, look, I will thank you both to let me live my own life. | 听着 我将感激你们两 让我过我自己的生活 |
[20:05] | I love Nancy, and Nancy loves me. | 我爱南茜 而且南茜也爱我 |
[20:07] | And if this is a mistake, then it will be my mistake. | 如果这是个错误 那也是我自己的错误 |
[20:10] | Hello? Nancy. You miss me? I miss you. | 喂? 南茜! 你想我吗 我好想你 |
[20:15] | Listen, there’s something I wanna ask you, but I wanna do it in person. | 听着 有件事我要问你 我要亲口问你 |
[20:19] | Oh, oh, okay, okay. I understand. | 好吧 好吧 我明白 |
[20:21] | Yeah, sure. Sure. Bye. | 当然 再见 |
[20:25] | Her husband came back a day early. | 她丈夫提前一天回来了 |
[20:30] | Okay, my mistake. | 好吧 我犯错啦 |
[20:43] | -You hungry? -What do we got? | -你饿吗? -有什么吃的? |
[20:47] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[20:51] | I don’t know. What are my choices? | 我不知道 有什么可供我选择的? |
[20:55] | You can cook something, or go live on the street. | 你可以去做些吃的 也可以睡大街上去 |
[21:00] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |