时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Jake, use your spoon. | 杰克 用你的勺子 |
[00:14] | Can’t. I’ll die. | 不 我会挂的 |
[00:17] | If you don’t turn off that music, you’ll die anyway. | 你要是还开着音乐也会挂的 (被查理打死) |
[00:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:33] | That’s better. | 好点了 |
[00:35] | He’s still gonna be living here when he’s, like, 30. | 你知道他30岁的时候还会住这吧? |
[00:38] | My big fear is he’ll still be in fifth grade. | 我最担心的是他那时仍然读五年级 |
[00:41] | Hello, anybody home? Grandmommy’s here. | 哈喽 有人在家吗? 妈咪来了 |
[00:49] | There’s my grandson. | 看啊 我的乖孙子 |
[01:25] | So, Mom, to what do we owe this unexpected… | 老妈 我们怎么有幸享受这不期而遇的… |
[01:30] | – Pleasure? – No, that’s not it. | -欢乐? -不 不是这词 |
[01:33] | I was showing a house, and I thought I’d visit the people I love. | 我在附近带顾客看房子 然后我就想来看看我爱的人 |
[01:37] | And they weren’t home? | 结果他们不在家? |
[01:50] | Goody. There’s a Tudor on Stone Canyon that’s going on the market soon. | 好也 石头谷马上就会有 4室的都铎式公寓出售了 |
[01:54] | -How do you know? -Owner dropped dead of a heart attack. | -你怎么知道? -房主心脏病突发去世了 |
[01:58] | You know what they say, darling. | 你知道他们怎么说的 |
[01:59] | Today’s obituary is tomorrow’s exclusive listing. | “今天发讣告 明天发独家代理权” |
[02:04] | Father of five in Westwood. I’m on fire. | 威斯伍德街一套五住房 我真是激动万分 |
[02:08] | You will be soon. | 不会太久的 (指火葬) |
[02:12] | Mom, you’re not setting a very good example here. | 妈 你这是在做不良示范 |
[02:15] | Why? | 怎么会? |
[02:17] | Jake, honey, your grandmommy performs a very important public service. | 杰克 亲爱的 你奶奶的工作 是一项非常重要的公众服务 |
[02:21] | When people die, their families are very, very sad… | 有人去世 他的家人就会非常悲伤 |
[02:24] | …and they have no idea what their homes are worth. | 他们完全不知道死者房产的价值 |
[02:27] | And you tell them? | 那你去告诉他们? |
[02:29] | Oh, you are so cute. | 你真是太可爱了 |
[02:33] | And Grandmommy doesn’t just prey on the dead, Jake. | 而且奶奶不止占死人的便宜 |
[02:36] | She also profits from the pain of divorce and the humiliation of bankruptcy. | 她也从离婚者和银行破产中获利 |
[02:42] | Not to mention she’s working on an alternative fuel made from puppies. | 更别提她正准备把小狗便便废物利用 |
[02:46] | Oh, my God. Harry Gorsky died. | 我的天 哈利·古斯基 死了 |
[02:49] | Oh, no. Are you sure it’s him? | 不会吧 你确定是他吗? |
[02:51] | How many Harry Luther Gorskys are there in Los Angeles? | 你觉得洛杉矶还有几个哈利·路德·古斯基 |
[02:54] | -Well, there’s one less now. -Who are you talking about? | -至少现在少了一个 -你们在说什么? |
[02:57] | He was Uncle Charlie’s and my stepdad. | 他是你爸我和查理叔叔的继父 |
[03:00] | The first of three, and not my favorite. | 3个继父中的第一个 而且是我不喜欢的那个 |
[03:02] | I liked him. | 我喜欢他 |
[03:03] | Oh, please. You were 6. You still liked Mom. | 得了吧 那时你才6岁 你那时还喜欢妈呢 |
[03:08] | -Mom, are you okay? -No, I’m not okay. | -妈你还好吗? -不 我怎么能好 |
[03:12] | He was a good man… | 他是个好人 |
[03:14] | …and part of my life, and now he’s gone. | 曾经是我生命的一部分 而现在他却撒手人寰了 |
[03:17] | I just pray he died peacefully… | 我只能祈祷他走的安详 |
[03:20] | …and held on to that stately six-bedroom, four-bath Colonial… | 然后寄希望于汉库克公园的那套 雄伟的6房4卫 |
[03:23] | …in Hancock Park… | 殖民地时期建筑 |
[03:26] | …with the bonus office/guest room over the garage. | 还有车库旁那间可做办公室的客房 |
[03:37] | Let me get this straight. | 好吧 我搞清楚下 |
[03:39] | First there was your dad, then this guy Harry who died… | 先是你们的父亲 然后是刚挂掉的哈利 |
[03:42] | …then the fat guy with the carpet business. | 然后是那个卖地毯的胖子 |
[03:44] | No, no, no. The fat guy came after the twitchy gay guy from Texas… | 不不不 胖子是在紧张兮兮的 德克萨斯基佬之后来的 |
[03:48] | …who gave us crew cuts and called us buckaroos. | 那人让我们理平头还叫我们”牛仔” |
[03:51] | So out of the three… | 不管怎样 这三个中… |
[03:52] | …Harry was the best. -I liked the fat guy, remember? | -哈利是最好的 -我喜欢那个胖子 记得吗? |
[03:55] | With the chubby daughter who was so grateful? | 那个丰满的女儿是多么美好啊 |
[03:59] | All you had to do was knock on her door with some Turkish Taffy. | 拿着土耳其太妃糖敲门就能搞定 |
[04:03] | Be that as it may, he was still a very good father to us. | 尽管这样 他作为父亲对我们还是很不错的 |
[04:06] | Oh, please. He was a little tyrant. | 得了吧 他简直是个暴君 |
[04:08] | “Sit up straight.” “Do your homework.” | 坐直了 做作业 |
[04:10] | “Quit forging my signature on hotel bills.” | 谁让你偷偷模仿我旅馆账单签名的 |
[04:14] | Okay, then. The funeral is tomorrow. | 好了 葬礼安排在明天 |
[04:15] | I think it would be appropriate for us all to go and pay our respects. | 我想古斯基会希望我们都去 |
[04:19] | I don’t know. Tomorrow’s not good for me. | 凭吊他 不 那不适合我 |
[04:21] | Oh, Charlie. The man was your father. | 查理 他可是你父亲 |
[04:25] | No, he was not. | 不 他不是 |
[04:26] | Why do you care so much? You divorced him. | 你干吗还这么在乎他 你们都离婚了 |
[04:29] | Just because you divorce doesn’t mean you no longer have feelings. | 就算离婚了也不意味着没有感觉 |
[04:32] | That’s true. Judith still has feelings for me. | 真的 朱蒂丝对我还有感觉 |
[04:35] | Pity is not really a feeling, Alan. | 同情和对你有感觉是两码事 艾伦 |
[04:40] | Regardless of our feelings, we’ll still go and say our final goodbyes to Harry. | 先撇开我们的感情不说 我们还是得去和哈利做最后道别 |
[04:46] | -I’m not going. -Me neither. | -我不去 -我也不去 |
[04:48] | -Fine, you stay here with Uncle Charlie. -Cool. | -好吧 你可以和查理叔叔留下 -好吧 |
[04:53] | Yeah, cool. Why do you wanna go? | 好吧 你为什么要去? |
[04:56] | I think it’s the right thing to do, and I liked Harry. | 我觉得我应该这么做 我喜欢哈利 |
[04:59] | -And he liked you. -I know. | -而且他也喜欢你 -我知道 |
[05:01] | We’ve stayed in touch over the years. | 我们保持联系了好几年 |
[05:03] | What? | 什么? |
[05:06] | You betrayed me by communicating with that son of a bitch after I divorced him? | 我和那个杂种离婚后 你还和他保持联系? |
[05:11] | Well, wait a minute. You said that… | 等会儿 你刚说了… |
[05:12] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说过什么 |
[05:15] | I was just being polite because the guy’s worm chow. | 我只是出于礼貌 因为那家伙就要喂虫子了 |
[05:20] | All I did was send him Christmas cards and a picture of Jake. | 我只是寄圣诞贺卡 和时不时杰克的照片给他看 |
[05:23] | -You never send me a picture of Jake. -He’s right here. | -你从来没有寄杰克的照片给我 -他不就在这吗 |
[05:26] | When was the last time I got a Christmas card? | 而且上次我收到圣诞贺卡是什么时候? |
[05:29] | Wait, I’m on your side. Charlie’s the one who doesn’t wanna go. | 等会儿 我是站在你这边的 查理才是我们中不想出席葬礼的 |
[05:32] | I don’t even know if I want you to come now. You’ve ruined it. | 我现在怀疑还要不要让你去了 你把它搞砸了 |
[05:37] | -How can you ruin a funeral? -I don’t wanna talk about it anymore. | -我怎么就把一个葬礼搞砸了? -我不想再聊这个了 |
[05:40] | -Where are you going? -I need something black. | -你去哪? -我需要去买些黑色的东西 |
[05:43] | Doesn’t your soul qualify? | 你的灵魂难道不够黑吗? |
[05:47] | Laugh now, but when I die, I will be coming back to haunt you. | 现在就笑吧 等我死了 我会变成鬼回来找你的 |
[05:54] | How will that be any different than this? | 那跟现在也没啥区别啊 |
[06:02] | Okay, Jake. I’m going to pick up your grandmother. | 好了 杰克 我要去接你奶奶了 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:07] | You think maybe you’ve played that enough? | 你玩了一个周末还没够吗? |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:12] | I might as well just buy him a crack pipe. | 我还不如就给他买点药来磕呢 |
[06:17] | -Let’s get this over with. -You’re coming to the funeral? | -好吧 速战速决 -你要去葬礼吗? |
[06:20] | I thought about it and realized, even if I didn’t like the guy… | 我想了一下然后意识到,即便我不喜欢他… |
[06:24] | …that shouldn’t stop me from going to his funeral… | 也不该不参加葬礼 |
[06:26] | …and, you know, taking a victory lap. | 看看是谁笑到了最后 |
[06:29] | Charlie, you’re not gonna wanna hear this… | 查理 这可能不太好听 |
[06:31] | …but you sound a lot like Mom. | 但你声音听起来像极了老妈 |
[06:34] | Tread lightly. | 你给我小心点 |
[06:37] | -Jake, you’re coming with us. -I don’t wanna. | -杰克 你得一起去 -我不想去 |
[06:39] | You get to see a real dead guy. | 真的吗? 你可以看到真正的死人 |
[06:41] | There’s gonna be a dead guy? Where? | 会有死人吗? 在哪? |
[06:45] | -At the funeral. -Oh, cool. Can I come? | -葬礼上 -酷啊 我可以去吗? |
[06:50] | Did I say he was gonna live here until 30? | 我之前说他会在这住到30岁吗? |
[06:52] | I meant forever. | 我改成一辈子 |
[06:55] | What are you talking about? | 你们说啥子? |
[06:59] | -Go put on your nice clothes. -Okay. | -去穿好正装 -好 |
[07:04] | He doesn’t know what nice clothes are. | 他压根都不知道什么是正装 |
[07:15] | -Jake? -Oh, right. | -杰克 -对了 |
[07:21] | Isn’t it a little early to start drinking? | 现在喝酒不会太早吗? |
[07:24] | -Would you like a snort? -That’s what I meant. | -你想来一口吗? -我就是这意思 |
[07:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | You okay, Mom? | 你还好吗 妈妈? |
[07:34] | I just can’t believe he’s gone. | 我只是无法接受他真的走了 |
[07:36] | Isn’t that why we’re going to the funeral? To make sure? | 这是我们参加葬礼的真正原因吗? 去确认一下? |
[07:41] | I’m confused. If you cared for Harry so much, how come you left him? | 我糊涂了 如果你如此在乎他 你当初为什么甩了他? |
[07:46] | Yes, well, about that. | 关于这个… |
[07:50] | I may have glossed over the details with you boys just a skosh. | 我可能对你们夸大其辞了一点点 |
[07:55] | I didn’t actually leave Harry so much as he left me. | 其实算不上是我甩了哈利 是他甩了我 |
[08:01] | -You’re kidding. -He met a younger woman… | -你开玩笑吧 -他遇到了个一个更年轻的女人 |
[08:03] | …and just traded me in. | 然后就把我甩了 |
[08:06] | You still loved him, didn’t you? | 你还爱着他对吧? |
[08:10] | I loved him very much. | 是啊 我非常爱他 |
[08:15] | Oh, Harry. My sweet, dear Harry. | 哈利 我亲爱的 哈利 |
[08:20] | All right. Level eight. | 太好了 第8关 |
[08:31] | So where’s the dead guy? | 死人在哪? |
[08:35] | Jake, show a little respect. | 杰克 放规矩点 |
[08:37] | Where’s the dead guy, sir? | 先生 死人在哪? |
[08:40] | In the chapel. Now keep it down. | 在殡仪室里 小点声 |
[08:43] | I think I can smell him. | 我觉得我可以闻得到 |
[08:48] | Oh, Lord. There she is. | 我的主啊 她就在那 |
[08:50] | -Who? -The tramp who stole my husband. | -谁? -那个偷走我丈夫的荡妇 |
[08:55] | Not bad. | 挺正的嘛 |
[08:58] | Not good. | 其实也不咋滴 |
[09:01] | I’m gonna go mourn. | 我要闪了… 去哀悼下 |
[09:04] | -Yeah, me too. -Stay put. Mommy needs you. | -我也去 -别走 我需要你 |
[09:07] | -Hello, Evelyn. -Hello, Christine. | -哈喽 伊夫林 -你好 克莉丝丁 |
[09:10] | -This is my son, Alan. -Hello. | -这是我儿子艾伦 -你好 |
[09:14] | And who’s this little guy? Your grandson? | 这个小家伙是… 你孙子吗? |
[09:17] | I’m just here to see the dead guy. | 我只是来看死人的 |
[09:20] | Yes, I’ve been blessed with both children and grandchildren. | 是的 我有儿子还有孙子 享尽了天伦之乐 |
[09:24] | How about you? Oh, wait, I remember. | 你呢? 对了 我看出来了 |
[09:26] | You were slightly less fertile than a sand trap. | 你最近缺乏”运动” |
[09:31] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 我们对你的噩耗深表痛心 |
[09:33] | It’s not my loss. He left me for that tramp over there. | 不是我的噩耗 他因为那个贱货把我给甩了 |
[09:39] | She doesn’t look very unhappy, does she? | 她看起来也不怎么悲伤嘛 |
[09:41] | She just met him. Wait a week. | 他们才刚刚认识 等个星期后看看吧 |
[09:50] | I think it’s the responsibility of we, the living, to carry on… | 我觉得我们生者要 坚持住 |
[09:54] | …to live life to the fullest. Embrace it. | 继续快乐地活着 拥抱它 |
[09:57] | Kiss it on the mouth, if you will. | 亲吻它吧 如果可以的话 |
[10:00] | Excuse me, Charlie, can I talk to you for a minute? | 抱歉 查理, 我可以和你聊会吗? |
[10:03] | Sure. Heather, this is my brother, Alan. | 当然 海瑟 这是我弟弟艾伦 |
[10:06] | He lives with me at my beach house in Malibu. | 他和我一起住在我的海滩别墅里 在马里布 |
[10:09] | -Hi. -I’m sorry for your loss. | -你好 -对你先生深表痛心 |
[10:12] | -Thank you. -Alan came to live with me… | -谢谢 -艾伦到我马里布海滩别墅里居住 |
[10:14] | …at my Malibu beach house when he lost his wife. | 他也失去了他妻子 |
[10:19] | It’s a healing house. | 那是个能疗伤的别墅 |
[10:22] | My wife isn’t really dead. | 我妻子并没有去世 |
[10:25] | Because you healed. | 因为你的心被治愈了 |
[10:29] | At my Malibu beach house. | 在我马里布的海滩别墅里 |
[10:34] | And when you think about it, Harry isn’t really dead either. | 话又说回来 哈利也并不是永远不在了 |
[10:37] | He lives right here… | 他就活在 这里 |
[10:41] | …in all of us. | 在我们所有人心里 |
[10:43] | -Thank you. -Good. Let go. | -谢谢 -哭出来吧 |
[10:48] | It’s good to let go. | 哭出来才能解脱 |
[10:50] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[10:53] | Excuse me a moment. | 抱歉我离开一下 |
[10:56] | What, what, what, what, what? | 干吗? 干吗? 干吗? |
[10:58] | What do you mean, “What, what, what”? | 什么干吗干吗干吗? |
[11:00] | -You’re hitting on the widow. -No, I’m consoling the widow. | -你在和一个寡妇调情 -不 我是在安慰那寡妇 |
[11:04] | I won’t hit on her until they close the lid. | 他们合上棺木之前我都会一直安慰她 |
[11:07] | Unbelievable. How do you sleep at night? | 真不敢相信 你怎么睡的着? |
[11:09] | Usually drunk and on top of somebody. | 一般都是喝醉了 睡在某人身上 |
[11:12] | But that takes work, Alan. Doesn’t just happen by itself. | 但那需要努力 没有不劳而获的事 |
[11:16] | Here’s an idea. Why don’t you run to the embalming room… | 我有个主意 你干吗不到楼下停尸房 |
[11:19] | …and see if you can score a couple fresh ones off the truck? | 看能不能钓上几具刚运来的尸体 |
[11:22] | Excuse me, but considering your ex-wife… | 抱歉 考虑到你前妻 |
[11:24] | …I’d say you’re the expert on having sex with cold women who don’t move. | 你才是和一动不动的女人做爱的老手 |
[11:30] | Nevertheless, you can hit on women anywhere. | 不管怎样 你到哪没妞泡啊 |
[11:34] | Why did you bother to come? | 干吗非要跑到葬礼上来折腾? |
[11:36] | I don’t know. I just did. | 不知道 我就这样 |
[11:38] | -That’s it? No reason? -Do you have a reason for everything? | -就这样? 毫无理由? -你做任何事情要有理由吗? |
[11:41] | -Yes. -So how’s that working out for you? | -是的 -活得够呛吧 |
[11:44] | I know how difficult it must be… | 我知道独自一个人游荡在 |
[11:46] | …rambling around all by yourself in that big, | 宽敞的通风良好的6室殖民时期风格建筑 |
[11:49] | drafty, six-bedroom Colonial… | 车库边还有个可做办公室的客房里 |
[11:51] | …with the guest room/office over the garage. | 一定很难受吧? |
[11:54] | Harry gave me a potbellied pig. | 哈利送给我一只玩具大肚皮猪 |
[11:57] | So you’d remember him, sure. | 那样你还可以记起他了 当然 |
[11:58] | But I know Harry would want you to move on… | 但我知道哈利有多希望 你能继续生活 |
[12:01] | …and this is the perfect time to move on… | 而现在正是继续生活的好机会 |
[12:04] | …because this is a seller’s market. -Excuse me. | -因为现在是卖方市场的旺季 -抱歉 |
[12:07] | Can we talk to you a minute? | 我们能和你聊会吗? |
[12:09] | Pardon me, dear. | 不好意思 亲爱的 |
[12:11] | What? I’m working here. | 干吗? 没看到我在工作吗? |
[12:14] | That woman just lost her husband. | 那女的刚刚死了丈夫 |
[12:16] | Alan, the man was 50 years old when she was born. | 艾伦 那男的已经50多了 |
[12:19] | -So? -So she had to see it coming. | -所以? -所以她应该意识到他活不长了 |
[12:24] | Even for you, that is really cold. | 即便是你说这话也太没人情了 |
[12:26] | Oh, Mr. Graveside Nookie weighs in. | “寡妇狩猎者”说话了 |
[12:29] | You were trying to give the widow a sympathetic crotch to cry on. | 如果刚才我不在你肯定会 给那寡妇一个充满同情的性爱 |
[12:33] | Hey, watch your mouth. This is a solemn event. | 注意别乱说话 这可是个庄严的场合 |
[12:36] | Yeah, show a little class. | 是啊 艾伦 有格调点 |
[12:37] | Me? I’m the only one here behaving appropriately. | 我? 我是我们中间 唯一一个举止得当的人了 |
[12:41] | Hey, where’s Jake? | 杰克呢? |
[13:00] | -Jake. -How do you know my name? | -杰克? -你怎么知道我名字? |
[13:05] | -It’s okay. -Okay? | -别怕 -别怕? |
[13:07] | I almost pooped my pants. | 你吓得我差点把屎拉出来了 |
[13:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[13:14] | I just wanted to see. | 只是想看看 |
[13:18] | Okay, well, let’s… Let’s take a look. | 好吧 那我们看看吧 |
[13:20] | -Really? -Yeah. Come on. | -真的? -是的 来吧 |
[13:31] | -What do you think? -I don’t know. | 哇 -你在想什么? -我不知道 |
[13:34] | -How did he die? -He just got old. | -他怎么死的? -他年老了 |
[13:38] | His heart stopped. | 心脏停止跳动 |
[13:41] | His watch is still going. | 他手表还在动呢 |
[13:45] | -Yep. -Why would he need a watch, anyway? | -是的 -不过他为什么还戴手表呢? |
[13:49] | It’s not like he’s gonna be late for anything. | 他又不用急着赶去哪了 |
[13:52] | Okay, there are other people waiting to pay their respects. | 好了 还有其他人要过来瞻仰 |
[13:55] | Why don’t we go find Grandma? | 你到奶奶那去吧 |
[14:03] | I don’t care what anybody says. | 我不管别人怎么说 |
[14:06] | I always thought you were a good guy. | 我一直都认为你是个好人 |
[14:08] | Thanks, Alan. | 谢谢 艾伦 |
[14:14] | Want to know what time it is? | 想知道现在几点吗? |
[14:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:25] | -How’s he look? -Dead. | -他看起来如何? -死了 |
[14:26] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[14:39] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[14:44] | Listen, I just wanted to tell you that I’ve been thinking about it… | 听着 我只想说 我好好想过了 |
[14:48] | …and maybe some of the stuff between us may have been my fault. | 也许我们之间的有些过节是我的错 |
[14:52] | I was angry about losing my dad, and I guess… | 我失去了父亲所以很生气 而我认为 |
[14:54] | …you were the guy I took it out on. | 是你把我妈约出去的 |
[14:57] | Anyway, not that it makes a lot of difference at this point… | 不管怎样 现在说这个已经没什么用了 |
[15:00] | …but I just wanted you to know that I’m sorry. | 我只是想告诉你 对不起 |
[15:10] | By the way, I’m gonna take a shot at your wife. | 顺便问下 不介意我泡你老婆吧? |
[15:20] | But that’s just a guy thing. | 那只是男人间的话题 |
[15:22] | Nothing personal, okay? | 没包含什么私人恩怨 好吗? |
[15:25] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 就当你默认了 |
[15:30] | And so with every door that God closes, he opens a window. | 他关上每扇门的同时, 也打开了一扇窗户 |
[15:35] | Did he say “window” or “widow”? | 他说的是”打开窗户” 还是”打开寡妇”? (window双译) |
[15:39] | Even as we say goodbye to our beloved friend… | 即便是我们要向深爱的朋友 |
[15:43] | …Harry Luther Gorsky… | …哈利·路德·古斯基说再见 |
[15:45] | …we know that he lives on in all of us. | 我们知道他依然活在… |
[15:48] | -How are you holding up? -Okay. | -你还挺得住吧? -还行 |
[15:51] | -lf you need anything, I’m right here. -Thank you. That’s very comforting. | -如果你有任何需要 我就在你身旁 -谢谢 你真体贴 |
[16:01] | For everything, there is a season. | 万事万物都有它的时节 |
[16:03] | A time to be born, a time to die. | 出生的时节 死去的时节 |
[16:05] | A time to reap, a time to sow. | 播种的时节 收割的时节 |
[16:09] | So… | 那么 |
[16:11] | …I would like to invite anyone… | 现在我想请大家上来 |
[16:13] | …who wishes to say a few words about Harry… | 和我们分享关于他对哈利的看法 |
[16:16] | …to come up and share with us. | 欢迎上台来分享 |
[16:20] | As always, I’ll do him first. | 依照惯例 第一次是我的 |
[16:24] | -Mom, bad idea. -Hey… | 这样不好吧 |
[16:27] | …if I didn’t give in to bad ideas, you wouldn’t be here. Hold this. | 如果我做什么都考虑好的话 就不会有你了 拿着 |
[16:34] | Dad. I can’t find my Gameboy. | -爸 -什么? -我找不到我游戏机了 |
[16:36] | Not now, Jake. | 现在没空 杰克 |
[16:41] | Hello. Welcome to Harry’s funeral. | 大家好 欢迎参加哈利的葬礼 |
[16:46] | I haven’t seen him so drained of bodily fluids since our honeymoon. | 自从我们那次度蜜月之后 就没有再看过他这么虚弱 |
[16:52] | What? I thought I’d open with a joke. | 怎么了 我想用一个笑话开场嘛 |
[16:58] | My name is Evelyn Harper… | 我叫伊夫林·哈勃 |
[17:00] | …or, as dear Harry used to call me, his sweet little sugar tushy. | 亲亲哈利过去常常叫我亲亲小甜甜 |
[17:09] | When I first met Harry… | 我和哈利初次相遇的时候 |
[17:11] | …I was just a hot young widow with bills to pay… | 我还只是个欠债的火辣小寡妇 |
[17:16] | …who could lick the chrome off a trailer hitch. | 为了生计甚至会把男人的命根子都咬断 |
[17:19] | I also had two small boys… | 那时我还有两个小孩 |
[17:22] | …one of whom Harry cared for very deeply. | 其中一个哈利非常喜爱 |
[17:27] | The other one was Charlie. | 另外一个就是查理了 |
[17:31] | It wasn’t easy being a substitute father… | 做个继父是很不容易的 |
[17:34] | …but Harry gave it his all. | 但哈利已相当努力了 |
[17:38] | Unfortunately, it wasn’t enough… | 不幸的是也许还不够努力 |
[17:40] | …which is probably why he looked for solace… | 所以他倒在路边妓女的怀里 |
[17:43] | …in the arms of a cheap slut. | 寻求安慰 |
[17:47] | Stand up, Christine. Let everybody have a look at you. | 站起来吧克莉丝丁 让大家都看看你 |
[17:59] | Take a good look, Heather. That’s gonna be you someday. | 好好看着 海瑟 下个就轮到你了 |
[18:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m being disrespectful to the grieving widow. | 对不起 我对满怀悲痛的寡妇太不敬了 |
[18:08] | But, listen, you wanna talk grieving? I’m grieving. | 说到悲痛 我是最悲痛的了 |
[18:12] | I loved this man with all my heart, and you left me, you lousy bastard. | 我全心全意爱着这男人 而你却离开了我 你这个烂人 |
[18:17] | Well, take a good look. I’ve still got a great ass… | 好好看看吧 我的屁屁还很翘 |
[18:20] | …and yours is decomposing as we speak. | 而你屁屁的已经在日益腐烂了 |
[18:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[18:28] | -Okay. That was beautiful. -Time to go. | -好了 说的很好 -该闪人了 |
[18:31] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[18:34] | -Dad, what about my Gameboy? -Forget it. Just keep walking. | -爸 我的游戏机呢 -别想了 向前走 |
[18:39] | And so let’s take a moment of silent prayer for our friend, Harry. | 那么 现在为我们的朋友哈利默哀片刻 |
[18:59] | I am really, really sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[19:23] | It’s my kid’s. I don’t know, maybe I spoil him. | 这是我儿子的 可能我把他宠坏了 |
[19:30] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[19:38] | Boys, when I die… | 孩子们 我死的时候 |
[19:41] | …I want a simple funeral. No tears. | 我只要一个简单的葬礼 不要为我流泪 |
[19:44] | -Done. -You got it. | -收到 -收到 |
[19:46] | And I wanna be buried next to your father. | 然后我要和你爸葬在一起 |
[19:49] | Dad was cremated, Mom. | 他是被火葬的 妈 |
[19:51] | Oh, yes, right. | 对了 |
[19:53] | I was thinking of someone else. | 我想的是另外一个人 |
[19:57] | So I take it you’d rather be buried than cremated? | 那你是想被土葬而不是火葬了? |
[20:00] | Oh, can’t we do both? | 不能两样一起来吗? |
[20:04] | I want to be buried on the side of a hill… | 我想被埋在 山的一边 |
[20:07] | …nestled amongst the willows, overlooking the ocean. | 要有飘扬的柳树 俯视着大海 |
[20:11] | Do we get to pick the ocean? | 我们可以选在哪个海吗? |
[20:15] | And I want an unadorned headstone, which reads simply: | 我还要一个朴实无华的墓碑 上面简单地写着: |
[20:19] | “Evelyn Harper. Loving wife, devoted mother.” | “伊夫林·哈勃 贤惠的妻子 慈爱的母亲” |
[20:24] | That’s good. Open with a joke. | 非常好 用笑话开场 |