时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Charlie? Where’s Charlie? | 查理 查理哪去了? |
[00:04] | Check the living room. | 看看客厅 |
[00:06] | -Charlie, guess what? -Somebody call me? | -查理 你猜怎么着 -有人叫我? |
[00:09] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[00:13] | He’s not in the living room. | 他不在客厅 |
[00:15] | -Try his bedroom. -Thanks. | 看看卧室 |
[00:16] | Charlie, you gotta see this. | 查理 你得过来看看 |
[00:18] | Are you sure nobody’s calling me? | 你确定没有人喊我吗? |
[00:21] | Wouldn’t I tell you? | 有我不会告诉你吗? |
[00:25] | Berta, he’s not in his room. | 波塔 他不在卧室里 |
[00:27] | -What? -I said, he’s not in his room. | -什么? -我说他不在他卧室 |
[00:31] | What? | 什么? |
[00:34] | -Did you find him? -He’s not up there. | -找到他了吗? -他不在楼上 |
[00:37] | -Try Jake’s room. -What’d he be doing in Jake’s room? | -看看杰克房间 -他在杰克房间里做什么? |
[00:40] | Hey, I’m just trying to help. | 我只是在帮你忙 |
[00:42] | I’m sorry. Charlie! | 抱歉 查理 |
[00:46] | I’m sure I heard something. | 我很确定听到有人喊我 |
[00:48] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[00:53] | I could do this all day. | 我可以整天都这样玩 |
[01:11] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[01:12] | Hey, Alan. | 嘿 艾伦 |
[01:14] | -Didn’t you hear me calling you? -Oh, that was you. | -没听见我在喊你吗? -原来是你 |
[01:17] | Of course it was me. Who else would it be? | 当然是我了 要不还有谁 |
[01:19] | Don’t snap at me. | 不要对我这么凶 |
[01:21] | I’ve been running all over looking for you. | 我为了找你整个房子到处跑 |
[01:23] | Well, I was right here. | 我就在这 |
[01:25] | I know that now. | 我现在当然知道啦 |
[01:28] | Hey, that’s no reason to have a hissy fit. | 没必要发飙嘛 |
[01:30] | Hissy fit? This is not a hissy fit. | 发飙? 这可不是发飙 |
[01:34] | Say it higher, Alan. A couple of dogs in the neighborhood didn’t hear you. | 声音再大点 艾伦 隔壁有几条狗狗还没听到 |
[01:39] | I’m all done. I’m going home now. | 我下班要走了 |
[01:41] | -Thank you. -Good night. | -晚安 波塔 -晚安 波塔 |
[01:43] | Good night, my pets. | 晚安 我的小玩偶们 |
[01:46] | Now that you’ve managed to find me, what do you want? | 你找了我一整晚 有何贵干? |
[01:49] | There was something I was excited to show you, but now I don’t want to. | 刚才想给你看点有意思的东西 现在不想了 |
[01:53] | -I’m okay with that. -So am I. | -我无所谓 -我也是 |
[01:55] | Oh, come on. You gotta see this. | 拜托 你得来看看 |
[01:58] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:01] | Hey. Wait a minute. | 等会 |
[02:03] | Did Berta know you were out here? | 波塔知道你在外面吗? |
[02:05] | Very mature, Alan. Blame the maid. | 很成熟嘛 艾伦 怪在女佣头上 |
[02:12] | Oh, you bought a Porsche. | 你买了架保时捷 |
[02:15] | “Porsche.” What do you think? | 波夏 (Porsche的法语发音 显得更高贵), 觉得怎样? |
[02:20] | It’s cute. | 可爱 |
[02:22] | What do you mean, cute? | 说可爱是什么意思? |
[02:23] | I mean, it looks like my car’s hot little girlfriend. | 看起来象我靓车的小女朋友 |
[02:28] | Are you saying this is a chick car? Because it isn’t. It’s a Porsche. | 你是说这是辆小妞车? 事实上它不是的.这是辆波夏 |
[02:32] | Yeah. The cute little one. | 对 可爱版的小波夏 |
[02:34] | No, no, no. It’s the sporty one. | 不 这是运动型跑车 |
[02:37] | If your sport is girls’ basketball. | 如果想象女生打篮球那样运动 |
[02:39] | No, no, it’s got the fuel injection, and the rack and the pinion… | 不 它有燃料喷射系统 还有行李架和齿轮 |
[02:43] | …and the leather thingy to cover the hood. | 还有这个皮做的引擎盖 |
[02:46] | That’s called a bra, Alan. | 那叫胸罩 艾伦 |
[02:48] | Yeah, but it’s made of leather. | 是啊 但是那是皮制的 |
[02:52] | -All right. Whatever. -It is not a chick car. | -好吧 随你 -这不是小妞车! |
[02:55] | The salesman showed me brochures with pictures of guys driving it. | 推销员给我看过他们的小册子 上面有男士开车的图片 |
[02:58] | Alan, if a monkey walked into the dealership… | 艾伦 如果猴子想买车的话 |
[03:01] | …he’d have been shown pictures of monkeys driving it. | 他就会给它看猴子开车的图片 |
[03:04] | Monkeys can’t drive a stick. | 猴子不会用操纵杆 |
[03:08] | Now, come on. We’ll go for a spin, pick up Jake. | 来吧 我们去兜风 去接杰克 |
[03:12] | Where’d you get the money for this? | 你哪里来的钱买车? |
[03:14] | Where’d you get it… | 你哪来的钱买车? |
[03:16] | -…because they’re not cheap. -No, no, they are not. | -这可不便宜 -确实价格不菲 |
[03:22] | Where’d you get the money for this? | 那你哪里的钱? |
[03:26] | The money. Where’d you get it? | 钱? 哪弄来的? |
[03:28] | Oh, I got it from… | 我从#¥%%&来的 |
[03:31] | -What? -I got a loan from… | -什么? -我向¥%&@贷款来的 |
[03:38] | Alan, where’d the money come from? | 艾伦 钱哪来的? |
[03:40] | I found it. | 捡到的 |
[03:44] | -Alan? -Mom. | -艾伦 -妈妈给的 |
[03:46] | You traded your soul for a Porsche. | 你居然为了一辆保时捷出卖了灵魂 |
[03:48] | I didn’t trade my soul, and it’s “Porsche.” | 我并没有出卖灵魂 另外这叫波夏 |
[03:54] | Alan, why didn’t you come to me? | 艾伦 你怎么不找我? |
[03:56] | No, I already owe you so much. | 我已经欠了你那么多了… |
[03:58] | You won’t let me pay rent and you pay all the utilities. | 你又不让我交房租 而且这所有东西都是你买的 |
[04:01] | Keeping that in mind, did you ever consider… | 我心领了 你就没想过 |
[04:03] | …taking the money from Mom and paying me back? | 从妈妈那拿钱还给我吗? |
[04:09] | No, not really. | 不 真没想过 |
[04:11] | Come on. Let me show you what this baby can do. | 来吧 让我秀下这宝贝性能如何 |
[04:20] | Well, what do you know? Monkeys can drive a stick. | 你还别说 猴子是会用操纵杆的 |
[04:27] | You know, the salesman was right. | 知道吗 销售员说得对 |
[04:30] | You really do feel special in one of these things. | 你在这东东里面确实感觉不一样 |
[04:32] | Oh, yeah. Probably not a lot of middle-aged, divorced guys… | 是啊 开着保时捷在洛杉矶 |
[04:36] | …driving around L.A. in a Porsche. | 到处跑的中年离婚男子真不多了 |
[04:39] | “Porsche.” | 波夏 |
[04:41] | Oh, wait, I forgot to show you the best part. | 等下 给你见识下最棒的部分 |
[04:48] | Alan, that’s a NASCAR hat. | 艾伦 那是NASCAR(全国汽车比赛协会)的帽子 |
[04:51] | Yeah, they were out of the Porsche hats. | 是啊 他们的保时捷帽子用完了 |
[04:54] | I wanted something that said speed and performance, so I got this. | 我想要点看起来有速度有激情的帽子,他们就给了我这个 |
[04:57] | What you should be wearing is a hat with a propeller on top. | 你干脆戴个有飞机螺旋桨的帽子得了 |
[05:02] | Come on, open her up. | 拜托 开快点 |
[05:04] | The first 1000 miles is the break-in period. | 最开始的1000英里是最容易出事故的 |
[05:06] | You’re not supposed to go over 65. | 最好不要超过65英里每小时 |
[05:08] | Well, then go 65. | 那就开到65 |
[05:10] | The speed limit is 60. You want me to get a ticket? | 限速是60 你想要我吃罚单吗? |
[05:12] | Alan, you’re driving an expensive red sports car. | 艾伦 你开的是辆昂贵的大红跑车 |
[05:15] | If you’re not getting tickets and tail, you might as well take the bus. | 不想吃罚单你干脆赶公车算了, |
[05:18] | Which, by the way, just passed us. | 随便说下有辆公车刚超过去了 |
[05:22] | I am going plenty fast, thank you very much. | 我已经开的很快了 谢谢 |
[05:25] | Can we at least put the top down? | 至少把顶棚打开嘛 |
[05:27] | No, I wanna trap the new-car smell in as long as I can. | 不 我想尽可能长时间的 保留新车的味道 |
[05:31] | Man, are you anal-retentive. | 艾伦 你真是够龟毛的 |
[05:34] | You need a bumper sticker that reads, “My other car is a puckered rectum.” | 你干脆贴张防撞贴纸 上面写着 “我另外一辆车是堆破烂” |
[05:39] | Oh, yeah. Like I’d desecrate this car with a bumper sticker. | 是嘛 好像我想拿防撞贴纸装饰车似的 |
[05:49] | God, I love that sound. | 天哪 我爱死那声音了 |
[05:56] | Will you stop it? | 你给我停下来! |
[06:12] | Jake, your dad’s here. Where’s your car? | 杰克 你老爸来了.你车呢? |
[06:16] | Oh, my car? My car is… | 我的车? 我的车在… |
[06:20] | …right there. | 那 |
[06:22] | -You got a Porsche? -“Porsche.” | -你买了架保时捷? -波夏 |
[06:26] | I have to struggle to make ends meet, and you can buy a Porsche? | 我千辛万苦维持收支平衡 你却去买保时捷? |
[06:32] | What are you talking about? Your ends have not only met… | 你说什么呢 你的收支早平衡了 |
[06:35] | …they’ve been to Hawaii and remodeled the kitchen. | 你去了夏威夷度假还重新装修了厨房 |
[06:38] | Don’t change the subject. How can you afford a fancy car? | 不要转移话题 你怎么买得起时髦跑车? |
[06:42] | Well, I can’t afford it, really. | 我其实买得起 真的 |
[06:44] | Maybe I have to call my attorney. | 也许我应该请我的律师来 |
[06:46] | And re-examine our whole alimony/child-support agreement. | 重新评估一下孩子津贴费的问题 |
[06:49] | No, no, you don’t. | 不 不要 |
[06:52] | It wasn’t very expensive. | 那也不是很贵 |
[06:56] | This is the girl version. Right, Charlie? | 这是女士版 对吧 查理 |
[06:59] | Oh, yeah, yeah. You’ve gotta kiss it before you can even stick the key in. | 是啊 你得亲她一下钥匙才能插进去 |
[07:03] | Judith, you have nothing to worry about. You’ve successfully sucked me dry. | 你没什么好担心的 你早就成功把我榨干了 |
[07:07] | Absolutely. This guy’s farting dust. | 没错 这家伙已经穷得只剩屁了 |
[07:10] | Then where’d he get the money for the car? | 你哪来的钱买车? |
[07:13] | He borrowed it from our mother. | 他找我们妈借的 |
[07:15] | Give me a break. Even Alan’s not that stupid. | 得了吧 查理 艾伦还不至于那么蠢 |
[07:17] | Oh, but he is. | 但他真的是 |
[07:19] | I am. I swear to God. | 我真的很蠢 我对天发誓 |
[07:24] | -Hey, cool car. Is it yours? -Yeah. | -好酷的车 你的吗? -是啊 |
[07:29] | We’re gonna have to talk about my allowance. | 我们得谈谈我零花钱的问题了 |
[07:34] | Okay, well, have a nice weekend. | 那好 周末愉快 |
[07:37] | Wait a minute. That’s a two-seater. Where’s he gonna sit? | 等等 那只有两个座位 你们要怎么坐? |
[07:44] | And you didn’t believe he was that stupid. | 你绝对可以相信他傻到家了 |
[07:55] | We’re going way over the speed limit. | 我们已经超速很多了 |
[07:58] | Let me worry about that. You just keep looking for cops. | 这个别担心 你只要留心警察就好 |
[08:09] | I don’t usually take a cab. | 我一般不打的 |
[08:12] | I drive a red Boxster. You know, Porsche. | 我有一辆红色跑车 知道吗 保时捷 |
[08:18] | -Those are very nice. -Thank you. | -很好啊 -谢谢 |
[08:20] | My sister has one. | 我妹妹也有辆 |
[08:28] | -Hey, Berta. You seen my brother? -Did you check his room? | -波塔 看到我弟弟了吗 -你看过他房间了没有? |
[08:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | Sweetie, it is a beautiful car. Congratulations. | 亲爱的 那车太炫了 祝贺你 |
[08:38] | -Thanks, Mom. I’m really enjoying it. -Well, your Aunt Sylvia loves hers. | -谢谢 妈妈 我真的很喜欢 -你前妻肯定心里不平衡 |
[08:42] | Berta, have you seen Charlie? | 波塔 你看到查理了吗? |
[08:44] | Look out on the deck. | 看看阳台 |
[08:50] | -I was looking for you. -I was in the garage. | -我正找你 -我刚才在车库 |
[08:52] | -I was looking for you. -I was looking for Alan. | -查理我在找你 -我在找艾伦 |
[08:55] | I was in the garage. | -我在车库 |
[08:58] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[09:04] | Oh, sure. Blame the maid. | 当然了 怪到女佣头上吧 |
[09:08] | Oh, Alan, before I forget, I need to ask you for a little favor. | 艾伦 趁我还没忘记 你得帮我个小忙 |
[09:12] | Your soul, please. | 你的灵魂被她征用了 |
[09:14] | Charlie, for God’s sake… | 别说了 看在上帝份上 |
[09:16] | Careful. I don’t think you’re allowed to say “God”… | 小心 我觉得在未被火烧 或者其他什么之前 |
[09:19] | …without bursting into flames or something. | 你无权提及上帝的名字 |
[09:22] | Shush with your antichrist humor. | 收起你那套反基督的笑话 |
[09:25] | It’s getting old. | 很老套了 |
[09:27] | Alan, I’d like you to join me for dinner tomorrow night. | 艾伦 我想你明晚和我一起吃晚饭 |
[09:30] | -Why? -I’m dating a man I’d like you to meet. | -为什么? -我在和一个男的约会 我觉得你该见见他 |
[09:34] | And? | 然后? |
[09:35] | He has a lovely daughter about your age. | 他有个和你差不多大的可爱女儿 |
[09:38] | Sayeth the serpent. | 小心毒蛇 |
[09:42] | No. Mom, please, please, please, no blind dates. | 不 妈妈 我不要相亲 |
[09:46] | Why not? She’s a sweet girl and I think you might really hit it off. | 为什么不? 她很可爱 我觉得你们会很合得来 |
[09:51] | -Why can’t Charlie go out with her? -Hey, she didn’t buy me a car. | -为什么不让查理去? -她又没给我买车 |
[09:55] | This has absolutely nothing to do with the car. | 这和车一点关系都没有 |
[09:58] | Besides, I want to get closer to this man. | 而且我想和这个男的更亲近些 |
[10:01] | Should the time come when I want an ugly breakup… | 要是我被他甩了 |
[10:04] | …I’ll let you take a crack at his daughter. | 你就帮我拿她女儿出气 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry, Mom. But I’d rather not. | 抱歉妈妈 我真的不行 |
[10:08] | Alan, I bought you a car. | 艾伦 我可给你买了辆车 |
[10:14] | I love the smell of brimstone in the morning. | 我喜欢早晨硝烟四起的味道 |
[10:19] | Tomorrow night, 8:00, Le Pissoir. | 明晚8点 Le Pissoir见 |
[10:23] | -I really appreciate this, darling. -Sure. | -很感谢你 亲爱的 -不客气 |
[10:25] | Oh, one more thing. She’s been through a rough patch lately… | 还有 她最近在艰辛的戒酒 |
[10:30] | …so we won’t be ordering alcohol. | 所以我们不会点酒 |
[10:33] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[10:42] | No, really. She sounds great. | 不会的 她应该不错 |
[10:55] | Looks like my mom and your dad are running a little late. | 看样子我们父母有点迟到了 |
[10:59] | Typical. | 典型作风 |
[11:02] | Yeah. So you’re in town for the weekend. Where do you live? | 你周末都在这 那你住哪? |
[11:06] | Palm Springs. | 棕榈泉市 |
[11:08] | That’s nice. How long have you lived there? | 不错 你在那住多久了? |
[11:12] | Forty-two days, so far. | 到现在42天了 |
[11:15] | Forty-two days? | 42天了? |
[11:17] | Yeah. This is my first weekend pass. | 是的 这是我被允许外出第一个周末 |
[11:24] | I was supposed to get one at 30, but I bit a guy. | 我本应在30天的时候就可以外出的 不过我把一男的给咬了 |
[11:29] | -Would you like a cocktail? -No, no, no cocktails. No. | -二位等人时要来杯鸡尾酒吗? -不 不要鸡尾酒 |
[11:32] | -No, that’s all right. You can have one. -No, I’m fine. | -没关系 你可以喝的 |
[11:35] | -Oh, please. Go ahead. -No. I don’t think… | 请便吧 |
[11:37] | Order a drink, damn it. I wanna smell it. | 买点酒吧 该死 让我闻闻 |
[11:43] | We’re fine. Maybe just a fizzy water. | 不用了 给我们来点水就好 |
[11:48] | So, what do you do? | 你做什么工作的? |
[11:51] | I’m a chiropractor. | 我是个指压按摩师 |
[11:53] | Really? Can you prescribe stuff? | 真的? 你可以开药吗? |
[11:57] | No. | 不 |
[12:04] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[12:06] | -It’s my phone. -Oh, thank God. | -是我手机 -谢天谢地 |
[12:11] | Hello? Oh, hey, Mom. Where are you? | 喂 老妈 你在哪? |
[12:15] | Yes, she’s here. | 是的 她在这 |
[12:17] | Yes, very sweet. Where are you? | 是啊 很可爱.你在哪? |
[12:24] | Trudy, Trudy, there’s no smoking. | 楚蒂 这里是无烟区 |
[12:27] | Oh, that’s just great. Just jim-freaking-dandy. | 真是好极了 真是他妈的好极了 |
[12:32] | You guys are coming, right? Well, what am I supposed to do? | 你们会来吧? 那我该怎么办? |
[12:39] | Yes, I know you bought me a car. | 是 我知道你给我买了辆车 |
[12:42] | All right, all right. All right. Goodbye. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[12:47] | Apparently, your father mixed up his heart pills with his Viagra… | 很显然 你爸他把他心脏病的药和伟哥搞混了 |
[12:51] | …and they didn’t wanna waste the opportunity. | 他不想浪费这个好机会 |
[12:53] | So he’s not coming? | 那他不来了? |
[12:55] | Well… | 太好了 |
[12:59] | Perfect. Just perfect. | 真是太好了 |
[13:02] | That son of a bitch never cared about me. | 那个杂种从来不关心我 |
[13:06] | Trudy, Trudy… trudi | |
[13:08] | He’d rather spend the night with some old hose bag. | 他宁可和个老妓女过夜 |
[13:15] | That old hose bag is my mother… | 那个老妓女是我的母亲 |
[13:17] | …and there’s still no smoking in here. I’m sorry. | 还有不要抽烟 |
[13:20] | Careful. I bit the last guy who tried to touch me. | 小心点 上一个想吃我豆腐的被我咬了一顿 |
[13:28] | Yeah, well, that doesn’t mean we can’t have a nice meal. | 那不意味着我们不能好好吃顿晚餐 |
[13:33] | I’ll call the waiter. | 我去叫服务生 |
[13:35] | Hello, hello. Yeah, we’re ready to order. | 哈罗 我们可以点餐了 |
[13:45] | Remind me to get some clean urine from you before we go. | 走之前记得给我点你不含酒精的尿 |
[13:54] | -Two hundred forty pounds… -What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[13:57] | Picking off the pepperonis. | 把意大利辣香肠挑出来 |
[13:59] | Then why’d you order it with pepperonis? | 那你为什么要叫有意大利辣香肠的? |
[14:02] | I like to stack them up and eat them in bed. | 我打算叠起来拿到床上吃 |
[14:08] | Hello? Hey, Mom. | 喂 妈妈 |
[14:10] | No, Dad’s not here. He’s on a date. | 不 爸爸不在 他在约会 |
[14:14] | Hang on. Uncle Charlie’s talking to me. Yeah? | 等等 查理叔叔在和我说话 |
[14:17] | Don’t tell your mom your father’s on a date. | 不要告诉你妈你爸爸在约会 |
[14:19] | -It’s none of her business. -Okay. | -这与她无关 -好吧 |
[14:21] | He’s not on a date. | 他没有在约会 |
[14:24] | Hang on. She wants to talk to you. | 等等 她要你接电话 |
[14:28] | Uncle Charlie’s not here. | 查理叔叔不在 |
[14:34] | Give me that. | 电话给我 |
[14:36] | Hey, Judith. What’s up? | 嘿 朱蒂丝 什么事? |
[14:38] | Well, he’s not a bright kid. What do you want from me? | 他确实不够聪明 你想怎样? |
[14:43] | I don’t know where Alan is. | 我不知道艾伦在哪 |
[14:45] | Would you like me to give him a message? | 要我给他带个口信吗? |
[14:47] | Because who knows? Maybe this time I will. | 谁知道呢 说不定这次我会给他传话的 |
[14:52] | No message. | 她没留口信 |
[14:55] | How come it’s a secret Dad’s on a date? | 为什么爸爸在约会是个秘密? |
[14:58] | It’s not. It’s just never a good idea to tell women more than they need to know. | 也不是什么秘密 只是不要告诉女人 她们没必要知道的事 |
[15:02] | How come? | 怎么会? |
[15:04] | Because we love them and want to protect them. | 因为我们爱她们 想要保护她们 |
[15:06] | A clueless woman is a happy woman. | 无知是福啊 |
[15:15] | -Can I have your pepperonis? -No. | -意大利辣香肠可以给我吗? -不行 |
[15:22] | Batman! | 蝙蝠侠 |
[15:25] | Come on. Come on, Trudy. Come on. Come on. | 下来 下来 楚蒂 来吧 |
[15:29] | -Let’s get you back to the Batcave… -Oh, right. | -我把你带回你登场的蝙蝠洞里 -好吧 |
[15:32] | …or whatever cave you crawled out of. | 或者你钻出来的别的什么洞里 |
[15:34] | Thank you, kind sir. You are indeed a gentleman. | 谢谢 你真是个绅士 |
[15:39] | Allow me to reward you. | 允许我给你一点小奖励 |
[15:48] | A salty! I shall now need a slice of lime and a carafe of tequila. | 真咸 给我一杯龙舌兰上面加一片酸橙 |
[15:54] | No, thank you. No, no, we’re fine. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:56] | Hey, come on, Trudy. Let’s take you home. | 走吧 楚蒂 我们回家 |
[15:59] | Okay. But we’ll have to be really quiet… | 好吧 但是我们得非常小声 |
[16:03] | …because my roommate is detoxing, so she’s kind of a light sleeper. | 因为我室友在戒毒 她很容易被吵醒 |
[16:09] | No, no, I meant home to your father. | 不 我是说到你爸爸家 |
[16:11] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:16] | Oh, I’m such a disappointment to you. | 我对你真失望 |
[16:22] | Hey, your aftershave has alcohol in it. | 嘿 你的修脸润肤露有股酒味儿 (一种剃须后用的香水) |
[16:36] | So why is Dad’s car a chick car? | 为什么我爸的车是小妞车? |
[16:39] | It’s not really. I was just saying that to bust his chops. | 其实不是 我那样说只是为了故意打击他 |
[16:43] | Chops are your nuts, right? | 就是踢他蛋蛋对吧? |
[16:47] | Right. | 对 |
[16:49] | Mom said it’s a midlife-crisis car. | 妈说有中年危机的人才开那车 |
[16:52] | Well, she was bound to be right about something eventually. | 她总会说对一些东西 |
[16:59] | What’s a midlife crisis? | 什么是中年危机? |
[17:01] | Well, Jake, it’s when a man starts facing his own mortality… | 杰克 当一个人开始意识到生命快要结束 |
[17:05] | …and tries to recapture his youth. | 想努力找回逝去的青春 |
[17:09] | I’ve had one of those. | 我有过这样的危机 |
[17:12] | Do tell. | 我倒要听听 |
[17:15] | Life was so much simpler when I was 6. | 当我6岁的时候 生活是如此简单 |
[17:22] | Hello? Hey, Dad. | 喂 老爸 |
[17:24] | Listen, don’t worry about your midlife crisis. | 不要担心你有中年危机 |
[17:27] | They usually go away over summer vacation. | 一般在暑假的时候就没有感觉了 |
[17:31] | He wants to talk to you. Are you here? | 他要你接电话 你在这吗? |
[17:36] | Yeah. Whoa, slow down. | 是我 慢慢说 |
[17:40] | Well, how drunk is she? | 她有多醉? |
[17:43] | Really? Batman drunk? | 真的? 醉的像个蝙蝠侠? |
[17:48] | Well, just dump her with Mom and her father. | 直接丢给妈或者她爸那 |
[17:51] | Where are they? | 他们去哪了? |
[17:54] | Viagra and a bad ticker. | 心脏不好还吃了伟哥 |
[17:56] | Mom loses more boyfriends that way. | 老妈大部分男朋友好像都这样挂掉的 |
[17:59] | Alan, calm down, calm down. Listen to me. Here’s what you do: | 艾伦 冷静点 听着 你这么着 |
[18:02] | Take her to a club… | 把她带到一家人多的酒吧 |
[18:04] | …pin a warning note on her back as a courtesy to the next guy… | 作为礼貌在她身后贴张警告 |
[18:07] | …and run like hell. | 然后撒腿就跑 |
[18:10] | Well, if you don’t want my advice, why’d you call me? | 你都不听我意见还给我电话干吗? |
[18:15] | Okay, how about this: | 好吧 这么着 |
[18:16] | Put the top down and let the night air sober her up. | 把顶棚放下来 给她点新鲜空气 |
[18:22] | What’s plan B? | 有没有第二套方案? |
[18:31] | How come you don’t have a date tonight? | 你今晚怎么不去约会? |
[18:33] | I decided I’d rather hang out with you. | 我想和你呆着玩 |
[18:35] | -Really? -No. | -真的? -才怪 |
[18:38] | You’re saying that to bust my chops. | 你这样说是为了羞辱我? |
[18:41] | No. | 才怪 |
[18:47] | -How was your date? -Oh, lots of fun. | -约会怎样? -很有趣 |
[18:50] | -Think you’ll marry her? -Doubtful. Charlie? | -你会娶她吗? -不可能 查理 |
[18:55] | What happened? You take her to a club and ditch her? | 怎么样了? 你把她扔进酒吧然后闪人了? |
[18:58] | -No, I couldn’t do that. -Why not? | -我不能那样 -为什么? |
[18:59] | Well, it’s cheesy and immoral… | 这招很损 |
[19:01] | …and I’m really not comfortable having some valet touch my car. | 而且我不希望明天有人把我车砸了 |
[19:05] | -So where is she? -In the garage. | -那她人呢? -在车库里 |
[19:07] | -Oh, Alan. -Well, she passed out. | -艾伦 -她醉得不省人事了 |
[19:09] | -I figured I’d let her sleep it off. -You left her in your car? | -我想该让她睡会儿 -你就把她放你车里? |
[19:13] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[19:29] | Well, at least she left the garage door open. | 至少你把车库门打开了 |
[19:39] | It’s a red Porsche Boxster with dealer plates. | 是一辆带着有牌照的的红色保时捷 |
[19:44] | “Porsche.” Yeah, about an hour ago. | 是波夏. 大概一小时前 |
[19:48] | Hey, Dad, check it out. Your car’s on TV. | 爸 快看 你的车上电视了 |
[19:56] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[19:58] | -chase so far. The suspect was first spotted in Malibu… | 嫌疑犯是在马里布的 |
[20:02] | … on the Pacific Coast Highway… | 太平洋公路被发现的 |
[20:03] | … and is now southbound on the 405 freeway. | 现在正往南开向405号高速路 |
[20:06] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[20:08] | Don’t worry. I’ve watched hundreds of these. They never make it. | 别担心 我东西我看过好多次了 没有一次成功的 |
[20:12] | -she just ran over the nail strips that the Highway Patrol laid out. | 可以看到 她刚刚越过 公路巡逻队设置的防护栏 |
[20:16] | Oh, man, look at the sparks. | 哇塞 看看那些火花 |
[20:18] | That’s because she’s riding on rims, Jake. | 那是因为车的轮胎掉了 杰克 |
[20:21] | You gotta like how your car handles without tires. | 你肯定喜欢你没装轮胎的车 |
[20:25] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[20:27] | Whoa, that was a close call. | 好险 |
[20:28] | She sideswiped that SUV and kept right on going. | 她擦过一辆suv又继续向前开 |
[20:33] | What’s that dragging alongside Dad’s car? | 拖在老爸车后面的是什么? |
[20:35] | I think that’s the door. | 我想应该是车门 |
[20:38] | -Cool. -Oh, God! | -酷 -我的天 |
[20:41] | Dale, this is Trish in the studio. Can you see the suspect? | 比尔 我是翠西 你看得清嫌犯吗? |
[20:44] | How do you know it’s a woman? | 你怎么知道是个女的? |
[20:46] | Well, Trish, we actually don ‘t know it’s a woman… | 翠西我们其实不确定是个女的 |
[20:49] | … but thought it was a safe bet based on the type of car. | 不过我想根据车型来看 十有八九是个女的 |
[20:53] | It’s not a chick car. | 那不是小妞车 |
[20:57] | Relax, Dad. He’s just busting your chops. | 放轻松 老爸 他在故意打击你 |