时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m sure she’s a lovely girl, Mom. | 我相信她是个美丽的女孩 妈 |
[00:03] | but I have a strict policy against blind dates. | 但对于相亲 我有我的原则 |
[00:06] | Yes, I know I’m not God’s gift to women, | 是 我知道对女人来说 我不是上帝的恩赐 |
[00:09] | but, nevertheless… | 不过还是算了… |
[00:12] | Oh, come on. How do you know what she can suck through a garden hose? | 拜托 你怎么知道她能用软胶水管 吸出什么东西来? |
[00:18] | Doesn’t matter. The policy stands. | 那不重要 我坚持我的原则 |
[00:20] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜 |
[00:23] | You know, while I applaud your blind date policy, | 你知道吗 在我为你的坚持喝采的同时 |
[00:25] | I would encourage you to consider a garden hose exemption. | 我也会鼓励你别考虑”软胶水管”那招 |
[00:29] | I’m sorry, but you remember the last time I let Mom fix me up. | 抱歉 但你应该还记得 上次妈帮我安排的那位 |
[00:32] | Oh, yeah. The enema freak. | 哦 没错 那个灌肠爱好者 |
[00:35] | She was a colonic irrigation therapist. | 她是大肠水疗的医师 |
[00:38] | Tomato, tomahto… | 还不是一样… |
[00:42] | You still wound up with five gallons of coffee up your keister. | 你还在对屁股被灌进五加仑咖啡 那件事感到很受伤? |
[00:46] | Not a pleasant memory. | 不是什么愉快的回忆 |
[00:48] | I can’t remember it without chuckling. | 我每次一想到就想偷笑 |
[00:51] | These days, they’ll open a Starbucks anywhere. | 难怪最近到处都有星巴克… |
[00:55] | Are you done? | 你说够了没? |
[00:56] | No, wait. One more. | 还没 等一下 还有一个 |
[00:59] | You had the venti nonfat “crappuccino”… | 你点了特大杯零脂肪的 “屎布奇诺” |
[01:04] | …with extra foam. | 上面还有额外的泡沫 |
[01:07] | Okay, I’m done. | 好了 我说完了 |
[01:09] | So what’s wrong with the TV? | 电视怎么了? |
[01:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:11] | I think that storm last night messed up the satellite dish. | 应该是昨晚的暴风雨把天线吹歪了 |
[01:14] | I’ll call the guy on Monday. | 我星期一再打电话找人来修理 |
[01:16] | That’s your answer for everything. | 这就是你处理每件事的态度 |
[01:17] | “Call the guy.” | “打电话找人”? |
[01:18] | Not for everything. | 也不是每件事 |
[01:19] | Often I, call the girl. | 通常我打电话都是找女孩来 |
[01:22] | Of course, there was the one time that the girl turned out to be the guy. | 当然有一次我找来的女孩 衣服一脱才发现是男的 |
[01:27] | Needless to say, I got a full cash refund. | 不用说他们赔了我很多钱 |
[01:30] | Well, you don’t have to call the guy this time. | 这次你不需要打电话 |
[01:33] | You just have to adjust the dish till the signal clears up. | 你只要调整一下天线让讯号清析就好了 |
[01:35] | Which is what the guy will do on Monday. | 而这就是那个人星期一会做的事 |
[01:37] | But Jake is coming tonight. | 但杰克今晚会来 |
[01:39] | Do you really want to listen to him complain about the TV all weekend? | 你想听他整个周末抱怨电视坏掉吗? |
[01:41] | I can deal with Jake. | 杰克还很好应付 |
[01:43] | It’s your whining that makes me want to hang myself. | 但听你抱怨会让我想上吊自杀 |
[01:45] | Come on. Help me get the ladder. | 来吧 帮我拿梯子 |
[01:47] | I’ll go up on the roof, and we’ll fix it in five minutes. | 我要到屋顶去 然后5分钟内搞定 |
[01:50] | I have a ladder? | 我有梯子? |
[01:54] | How did I get a ladder? | 我怎么会有梯子? |
[01:58] | For the life of me, I can’t remember buying a ladder. | 我怎么想也不记得我有买过梯子 |
[02:01] | Well, apparently, you did. | 很明显的 你有买 |
[02:02] | But why? And how did I get it home? | 但是为什么? 我又是怎么把它搬进来的? |
[02:06] | I really couldn’t tell you. | 我真的不知道 |
[02:08] | Did I rent a truck? | 我租了台卡车吗? |
[02:10] | Who knows? | 天晓得 |
[02:11] | I’m telling you, we got a real mystery on our hands. | 我得告诉你 我们家发生了神秘事件 |
[02:14] | Yeah. It’s a puzzler. | 是啊 还真是个谜 |
[02:17] | I’m going to go up and adjust the dish, | 我上去调整天线 |
[02:19] | and you go look at the TV | 你去看电视 |
[02:20] | and tell me when the picture improves. | 然后画面有改善就告诉我 |
[02:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:24] | I still think we should call the guy. | 我还是觉得我们应该打电话找人来 |
[02:26] | Forget the guy! | 别再提那个人 |
[02:28] | I’m the guy! | 我就是那个人 |
[02:35] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[02:36] | Yeah?! | 干嘛? |
[02:37] | There’s a pair of panties up here. | 屋顶上有男女内裤各一件 |
[02:41] | Of course. The ladder. | 对喔 所以有梯子… |
[02:44] | Alan, mystery solved! | 艾伦 谜题解开了 |
[02:47] | What? | 什么? |
[02:49] | Never mind. Focus on the job at hand. | 没什么 专心做你的事 |
[02:52] | Are you watching the TV? | 你在看电视吗? |
[02:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:54] | How’s it look now? | 现在如何? |
[02:56] | It’s a little better. | 有一点改善 |
[02:57] | How about now? | 那现在呢? |
[02:59] | No. That’s worse. | 变更差了 |
[03:00] | Move it the other way. | 换个角度看看 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么? |
[03:02] | I said, move it the other way! | 我说 换个角度看看 |
[03:04] | There, there, there! That’s perfect! | 好了 好了 好了 这样可以了 |
[03:06] | What?! | 什么? |
[03:07] | I said, that’s perfect! | 我说 这样可以了 |
[03:09] | Great! I’m coming down! | 太好了 我要下来了 |
[03:16] | Did you say something? | 你刚有讲什么吗? |
[03:42] | I told you. We should have called the guy. | 我就说吧 我们应该打电话找人来 |
[03:49] | You want to flip me the bird, but the poor little fella can’t fly. | 你想对我比中指 但那可怜的小家伙举不起来 |
[03:55] | Just help me lie down. | 先让我躺下来 |
[03:57] | There is a bright side here, you know. | 其实你也可以往好处想 你知道 |
[03:59] | Oh, really? Really? And what might the bright side be? | 喔 真的吗? 真的吗? 能有什么好处? |
[04:02] | Handicapped parking? | 残障车位? |
[04:08] | Pity sex? | 同情的性爱? |
[04:12] | Oh, I can see there’s going to be no talking to you about this. | 我能了解你现在不想谈这些 |
[04:15] | Do me a favor, and call Judith and tell her not to bring Jake over. | 帮个忙 打电话给茱蒂丝 告诉她别带杰克来了 |
[04:19] | How come? | 为什么? |
[04:21] | Look at me, Charlie. | 看看我 查理 |
[04:22] | I have abrasions, contusions, a severely sprained neck, | 我有擦伤 挫伤 脖子严重扭伤 |
[04:26] | two fractured fingers, and I’m hopped up on pain pills. | 两根手指骨折 而且我吃了止痛药后会兴奋 |
[04:29] | Does that spell “Weekend Dad” to you? | 你觉得我这样像是 “周末陪小孩的爹”吗? |
[04:32] | Well, actually, to me, it spells : | 呃 事实上 对我来说 比较像是 |
[04:34] | “Weekend in Bangkok with two Olympic gymnasts.” | “周末与两位奥运体操选手游曼谷” |
[04:38] | But that’s a whole other story. | 不过那事另一件事了 |
[04:41] | Look, I got no plans for the weekend. I could take care of Jake. | 听我说 我这个周末没什么计划 我可以照顾杰克 |
[04:44] | Bangkok? | 曼谷? |
[04:46] | It was the ’80s. | 80年代的事了 |
[04:48] | A simpler time. | 单纯的时光 |
[04:51] | The dollar was strong. | 那时美金非常强势 |
[04:54] | I was kind of looking forward to hanging out with the little knucklehead. | 我有点想和那个小白痴一起混 |
[04:57] | Let him come over. | 让他来吧 |
[04:58] | But I’m not going to be able to help you. | 但我没有办法帮你 |
[05:00] | What are you going to do all weekend? | 你整个周末要干嘛? |
[05:02] | I don’t know. Hey, maybe I’ll get a chute. | 我不知道 有了 我可以买个滑坡道 |
[05:04] | We could play chutes and ladders. | 然后就可以玩”滑坡与阶梯” |
[05:10] | See, that’s why I want Jake here. He has a sense of humor. | 看吧 这就是为什么杰克要来 他比较有幽默感 |
[05:16] | All right. If… if you think you can handle it. | 好吧 如果… 如果你认为你能处理 |
[05:18] | Don’t worry. I got everything covered. | 别担心 一切包在我身上 |
[05:20] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:22] | Is there anything I can do for you now? | 现在有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[05:24] | Well, | 呃 |
[05:25] | I got to pee. | 我想尿尿 |
[05:29] | Yeah. So? | 恩 然后咧? |
[05:31] | So I can’t undo my pants or… | 然后我没办法解开裤子或… |
[05:35] | anything. | 什么也不能做 |
[05:37] | Where are we headed with this, Alan? | 你到底想说什么 艾伦? |
[05:41] | You said you’d help me. | 你说你会帮我 |
[05:42] | I was thinking more like I could make you a sandwich. | 我的意思是帮你做个三明治什么的 |
[05:44] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[05:46] | I am not reaching into your pants. | 我才不要把手伸进你的裤档里 |
[05:49] | What am I supposed to do? | 那你要我怎么办? |
[05:51] | Go stand in the surf. | 到海浪里面解决 |
[05:54] | Oh, come on. Grow up. | 拜托 成熟点 |
[05:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[05:58] | To the bathroom. Now, come on and unzip me. | 去厕所 快来帮我解开拉链 |
[06:01] | Just like that? Right to it? | 就这样? 直接上了? |
[06:02] | No dinner? No movie? | 不用烛光晚餐? 不先看场电影? |
[06:04] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[06:06] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[06:13] | Coming! | 来了 |
[06:31] | Holy God! | 哦 天啊 |
[06:37] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[06:38] | Can you get the door? | 可以去开门吗? |
[06:43] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[06:46] | Hang on! | 等一下 |
[06:48] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[06:53] | Oh, great. | 这下可好… |
[06:55] | I think I just punctured a lung. | 我想我刚才刺穿了一边的肺 |
[07:02] | Don’t worry Alan, I’ve got everything covered. | 别担心 艾伦 一切包在我身上 |
[07:11] | I’m coming! | 来了啦 |
[07:33] | You need to start your report this weekend! | 你这个周末要开始写报告 |
[07:35] | Why? It’s not due till next Wednesday! I have plenty of time. | 为什么? 下星期三才要交 我有的是时间 |
[07:39] | That’s what you said last time. | 你上次也是这样说 |
[07:40] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | -我没有 -你有 |
[07:42] | I think you’re getting senile. | 我想你应该是老年痴呆了 |
[07:45] | Watch your mouth, young man. | 注意你的言辞 |
[07:47] | I can’t watch it. It’s under my nose. | 我没办法看 因为嘴巴长在鼻子下面 |
[07:52] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[07:53] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[07:55] | Well, most recently, | 这个嘛 最近的话 |
[07:57] | I was hit in the head by a door. | 我被门撞到头 |
[08:00] | But, before that, | 不过 在那之前 |
[08:01] | I was fixing the satellite dish on the roof and I kind of… | 我在屋顶修理天线 然后… |
[08:05] | fell. | 摔下来 |
[08:06] | Why didn’t you just call the guy? | 你干嘛不干脆打电话找人来修? |
[08:11] | Well, for God’s sake, | 看在老天的份上 |
[08:12] | Alan, how do you intend to look after him this weekend? | 艾伦 你这个周末打算怎么照顾他? |
[08:14] | I am in excruciating pain, | 我现在极度的痛苦 |
[08:17] | but I appreciate your concern. | 不过我感谢你的关心 |
[08:21] | Well, you could have picked up a phone and given me a heads-up. | 你应该先打个电话让我知道一下 |
[08:23] | Pick up the phone? | 打个电话? |
[08:25] | Judith, needed barbecue tongs to take a leak. | 茱蒂丝 我要用烤肉夹才能尿尿 |
[08:29] | Can you look after Jake or not? | 那你到底能不能照顾杰克? |
[08:31] | Well, Charlie said he’d look after him. | 查理说他会照顾 |
[08:33] | Oh, like hell he will. | 最好是他会 |
[08:34] | There is no way I’m going to | 我绝对不会 |
[08:35] | let your degenerate brother be responsible for my son. | 把我儿子交给你那堕落的哥哥 |
[08:37] | Oh, sure. Don’t ask me what I want. | 喔 没错 别问我要什么 |
[08:39] | Just boss me around like you’re my boss or something. | 把我当成狗一样使唤来使唤去就对了 |
[08:44] | Charlie will be fine. Have a good weekend. | 就交给查理吧 祝你们周末愉快 |
[08:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | You, too. | 也祝你愉快 |
[08:54] | Can we go out to dinner tonight? | 我们今晚可以去外面吃吗? |
[08:57] | Do I look like I’m in any kind of shape to go to dinner? | 你认为我身体这样子能出门吗? |
[09:00] | I don’t know. I’m not a doctor. | 我不知道 我又不是医生 |
[09:03] | The The answer is no. | 答案是”不行” |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Then can we go to the video store | 那我们可以去影带出租店 |
[09:07] | and rent the new “Final Fantasy”? | 租最新的”太空战士”吗? |
[09:09] | Jake, I hurt myself. I’m in a lot of pain. | 杰克 我受伤了 痛的不得了 |
[09:12] | So? When I took a soccer ball to the nads, | 那算什么? 当我被足球打到睪丸时 |
[09:14] | I was in a lot of pain and all my coach said was, “Walk it off.” | 我都快痛死了 教练却说: “是男人就站起来” |
[09:20] | Well, you can’t just walk this off. | 但我的情况不是说站就能站 |
[09:22] | Not with that attitude. | 你这种态度当然不行 |
[09:26] | Hey, there he is. | 嘿 你来了 |
[09:27] | How’s it going, buddy? | 怎么了 老兄? |
[09:28] | My life stinks. | 我的人生烂透了 |
[09:30] | Cheer up. You’re still a kid. | 看开点 你还只是个小孩 |
[09:31] | It’s going to get much worse. | 长大后就会更烂了 |
[09:34] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[09:35] | Taking a nap. | 午睡一下 |
[09:37] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:38] | I find it refreshes me. | 因为我发现这样可以消除疲劳 |
[09:41] | You said you were going to take care of everything. | 你说一切都包在你身上 |
[09:43] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 然后咧? |
[09:45] | So, while you were sleeping, I had to answer the door. | 然后你在睡觉时 我得去应门 |
[09:48] | Do you realize how petty you sound right now? | 你知道你这样讲会让人 觉得你很小气吗? |
[09:51] | Relax. Lie down. I got it covered. | 放轻松 躺下来 都包在我身上 |
[09:53] | No, you don’t. | 不 并没有 |
[09:54] | Nothing is covered. It’s all coverless. | 你什么事也没做 没有任何事是”包”在你身上的 |
[09:58] | Now, there’s a life that stinks. | 看吧 这里有一个人生烂透的 |
[10:01] | So, what’s on the agenda? What do you want to do? | 那你有什么安排? 你想做什么? |
[10:03] | I want to go out to dinner. | 我想去外面吃晚餐 |
[10:04] | Yeah? Well, I want my own talk show. | 喔? 我要在家看脱口秀 |
[10:07] | You’ll eat what we’ve got. | 家里有什么你就吃什么吧 |
[10:08] | Why can’t we go out? | 为什么不能去外面吃? |
[10:10] | Alan, I can’t deal with this. Talk to your son. | 艾伦 我搞不定 你跟他讲吧 |
[10:12] | That’s it? You… you’re done covering? | 什么跟什么? 你…你说一切包在你身上的 |
[10:15] | I didn’t know he was going be impossible. | 我没想到他会这么难搞 |
[10:17] | Hey, don’t talk about me like I’m not here. | 别说我坏话 好像我不在这里似的 |
[10:19] | Keep yappin’, and you won’t be. | 你再继续鬼叫 我就让你真的不在这里 |
[10:23] | Charlie, just take him to dinner. | 查理 你就带他去吃晚餐吧 |
[10:24] | Why should I? | 为什么? 见鬼 |
[10:26] | ‘Cause he’s not going to shut up till he gets what he wants. | 因为他不达目的就绝不闭嘴 |
[10:28] | That’s true. I’ll drive you crazy. | 没错 我会把你逼疯 |
[10:31] | Yeah? Well, do your worst. | 是吗? 那你尽量使坏吧 |
[10:33] | If we go out to dinner, there’s nothing to clean up. | 如果我们出去吃晚餐 厨房就不需要清理 |
[10:36] | We’re not going out to dinner. | 我们没有要出去吃晚餐 |
[10:37] | You usually want to go out to dinner. | 你常常都出去吃晚餐 |
[10:39] | Not tonight. | 今晚不去 |
[10:40] | You’re not punishing me. You’re just punishing yourself. | 你这样不是在惩罚我 是在惩罚你自己 |
[10:44] | Back off, bobblehead. | 滚远一点 小鬼头 |
[10:49] | Oh, come on. It’ll be fun. | 拜托啦 我会很可爱 |
[10:50] | We’re not going. | 我们没有要去 |
[10:52] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[10:53] | This conversation’s over. | 对话到此结束 |
[10:54] | Not if I keep talking. | 我继续靠北就不会结束 |
[10:58] | So where do you want to eat? | 你想去哪里吃? |
[11:00] | Clucky’s. | 喀喀鸡 |
[11:02] | What’s Clucky’s? | 什么是喀喀鸡? |
[11:04] | Zesty fire-roasted chicken with Grandma Clucky’s secret herbs and spices. | 火烤鸡肉加上独特秘方的香草与调味料 |
[11:09] | All right. Where is it? | 好 在哪儿 |
[11:12] | There are several convenient locations. | 附近有好几个点 |
[11:14] | Like where? | 比如说? |
[11:16] | I don’t know. I just sit in the car. | 我不知道 我都呆坐在车子里 |
[11:18] | Well, I’ve never seen a Clucky’s around here. | 我没看过附近有什么喀喀鸡 |
[11:20] | – How about a pizza? – No. | -要不要吃比萨? -不要 |
[11:22] | – Burgers? – No. | -汉堡? -不要 |
[11:23] | Sushi? | -寿司? -不要 |
[11:24] | – Italian? – No. | -意大利菜? -不要 |
[11:25] | – Chinese. – No. | -中国菜? -不要 |
[11:26] | – Clucky’s? – No. | -喀喀鸡? -不要 |
[11:27] | You’re not even listening! | 你根本没在听 |
[11:29] | I mean, yes. | 我是说 好 |
[11:30] | Clucky’s. | 喀喀鸡 |
[11:32] | Well, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[11:33] | I’m not driving all over this city hoping to stumble across a Clucky’s. | 我不想为了找喀喀鸡 而在城里开车到处晃 |
[11:36] | This isn’t the Clucky’s my mom takes me to. | 这里不是妈常带我去的那家 |
[11:38] | No kidding. | 不会吧 |
[11:40] | Where are we anyway? | 这里是哪里啊? |
[11:42] | It’s called Watts. | 这里叫”瓦次”镇 |
[11:55] | Now hurry up and finish your chicken. | 赶快把你的鸡肉吃完 |
[11:58] | I like the Cajun Clucky’s better. | 我比较喜欢法式喀喀鸡 |
[12:00] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[12:01] | Can I go back and get some Cajun Clucky’s? | 我可以再去点一些法式喀喀鸡吗? |
[12:03] | No, eat what you got. | 不行 吃你眼前的 |
[12:05] | But I like the Cajun Clucky’s better. | 但是我比较喜欢法式喀喀鸡 |
[12:07] | Then why did you order the regular Clucky? | 那你刚才为何要点一般的喀喀鸡? |
[12:09] | Because I forgot I like the Cajun Clucky’s. | 因为我忘记我喜欢法式喀喀鸡 |
[12:12] | Oh, just eat the freakin’ chicken. | 你先把这”该死的”鸡吃完吧 |
[12:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | Why do you say “freakin'”? | 你为什么要说”该死”? |
[12:18] | I know what you mean. I’m not a little kid anymore. | 我懂那个字 我已经不是小孩子了 |
[12:21] | Eat. Don’t talk, eat! | 快吃 不要讲话 快吃 |
[12:36] | What’s up? | 有事吗? |
[12:48] | Gotta pee. | 想尿尿 |
[12:53] | Charlie, | 查理 |
[12:54] | get the tongs. | 去拿烤肉夹 |
[12:58] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[13:01] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[13:04] | Gotta pee, gotta pee Gotta pee, pee, pee… | 想尿尿 想尿尿 想尿尿 尿尿 尿尿… |
[13:10] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[13:11] | I’ve got somebody who wants to meet you. | 我带了个妹来 她想认识你 |
[13:22] | Not a good time, Mom. | 时机不太对 妈 |
[13:24] | Yes, I can see that. | 没错 我看的出来 |
[13:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[13:29] | No, not really. | 不 我有事 |
[13:32] | Oh, my poor baby. | 我可怜的宝贝 |
[13:37] | Well, anyway, Mona, Alan. | 还是介绍一下 梦娜 艾伦 |
[13:40] | Alan, Mona. | 艾伦 梦娜 |
[13:41] | Hi, Mona. | 嗨 梦娜 |
[13:45] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[13:46] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[13:48] | I was fixing the satellite dish and I fell off the roof. | 我修理天线结果从屋顶摔下来了 |
[13:51] | Why didn’t you just call the guy? | 你为何不打电话找人来修? |
[13:55] | Want to know why I didn’t call the guy? | 你想知道为什么我没有打电话吗? |
[13:56] | I’ll tell you why I didn’t call the guy. | 我来告诉你为何我没打电话 |
[13:59] | Because you don’t need to call the guy! | 因为根本就不需要打 |
[14:02] | It’s a simple adjustment that any idiot can do! | 只需要稍微调整一下 白痴都会做 |
[14:05] | And, yes, I know, this idiot fell off the roof | 没错 我知道 我就是那个摔下来的白痴 |
[14:07] | but it was after I fixed it all by myself, | 但这是在我修理好之后才发生的事 |
[14:11] | no guy! | 不必找人 |
[14:14] | Okay, the ice has been broken. | 好吧 总算打破僵局了 |
[14:16] | I’ll just give you Mona’s number | 我给你梦娜的电话 |
[14:18] | and you can call her sometime when it’s more convenient. | 你有空就打给她 |
[14:20] | Come along, dear. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[14:22] | Do you just stay awake nights, trying to think of new ways to embarrass me? | 你是不是晚上不睡觉 都在想办法要让我出糗? |
[14:31] | Still gotta pee. | 还是想尿尿 |
[14:33] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[14:37] | Oh, what the hell. | 管他的… |
[14:44] | Oh, yeah. | 好吃… |
[14:45] | The Cajun Clucky’s is way better. | 法式喀喀鸡好吃多了 |
[14:49] | I’ll notify Zagat’s. | 我帮你通知美食杂志 |
[14:53] | Hey, before stop at the video store, | 嘿 在去影带出租店之前 |
[14:55] | can we get some ice cream? | 可以先去买冰淇淋吗? |
[14:56] | Who said we’re stopping at the video store? | 谁说要去影带出租店了? |
[14:58] | I wanna rent the new “Final Fantasy.” | 我想租”太空战士”来玩 |
[15:00] | Yeah, well, I want my $80,000 Mercedes | 是喔 那我希望我价值8万的奔驰 |
[15:02] | not to smell like chicken. | 不要闻起来有鸡肉味 |
[15:03] | But life is full of little disappointments. | 但人生总是不尽如意 |
[15:06] | Okay, forget the ice cream. | 好吧 那不买冰淇淋了 |
[15:08] | We’ll just stop at the video store. | 我们去影带出租店就好 |
[15:10] | Jake, I’m tired, I’ve got a headache, | 杰克 我累了 我头在痛 |
[15:12] | I just paid a hundred dollars to get my car back from the “chicken valet,” | 我才刚花了100块把我的车 从泊车小弟那赎回来 |
[15:18] | and I want to go home. | 而我想回家了 |
[15:20] | Please. | 求求你 |
[15:21] | I’m sorry, what part of “no” did you not understand? | 不好意思 “不行”这两个字 你是哪部份听不懂? |
[15:24] | The “nnn” or the “oh”? | 是”不”还是”行”? |
[15:27] | How about if we just stop in front of the store, | 不然我们就停在店门口 |
[15:30] | I’ll run in and get the video game and you just wait in the car? | 我冲进去找游戏片 然后你在车上等 |
[15:33] | How about we stop by the video store and | 还是我们停在店门口 |
[15:35] | I just stuff you through the return slot? | 然后我把你塞进还片箱? |
[15:38] | I wouldn’t fit. | 我塞不进去 |
[15:40] | Try me. | 那塞我吧 |
[15:42] | Oh, come on, it’ll only take a minute. | 拜托啦 只要1分钟 |
[15:44] | Look, Jake, | 听我说 杰克 |
[15:45] | you might be able to bully your parents into doing whatever you want, | 也许你父母什么都听你的 |
[15:48] | but when I say “no,” that’s it. | 但我说不 就是不 |
[15:50] | Okay. Then I guess I won’t have a video game to play this weekend. | 好吧 我想这个周末 我没有游戏可玩了 |
[15:53] | Exactly. You’ll find something else to do. | 没错 你必须找其他事情做 |
[15:56] | Right. It’ll just be you and me. | 对 家里将会只剩你和我 |
[16:03] | They’re all out of “Final Fantasy.” | “太空战士”都租出去了 |
[16:04] | So get something else. | 那就换别的啊 |
[16:06] | But I want “Final Fantasy.” | 但我想玩”太空战士” |
[16:08] | Are you telling me that out of this entire store, | 你是不是想要说这整间店 |
[16:10] | thousands of movies and video games, | 几千部电影和游戏片 |
[16:12] | there’s nothing here that interests you? | 你全部没兴趣? |
[16:14] | You’re not gonna like the answer. | 我的答案肯定让你抓狂 |
[16:18] | I’m having chest pains. | 我胸部在痛 |
[16:22] | You’re giving me chest pains. | 你害我胸部痛 |
[16:25] | I bet they have “Final Fantasy” at another store. | 我想其他店应该会有”太空战士” |
[16:28] | You want a final fantasy? | 你想要太空战士? |
[16:30] | Close your eyes and imagine yourself flying across a freakin’ video store, | 闭上眼 然后想象你 从这该死的店被丢出去 |
[16:34] | ’cause that’s what’s about to happen. | 因为我正打算要这么做 |
[16:36] | Again with the “freakin’.” | 你又说了”该死” |
[16:39] | Excuse me, but did I hear you say you were looking for “Final Fantasy”? | 不好意思 我好像听到你们 在找”太空战士”? |
[16:43] | I was about to return one. | 我正好要拿来还 |
[16:44] | You can have it. | 就给你吧 |
[16:45] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:48] | He’s really something, isn’t he? | 他还真了不起 对吧? |
[16:49] | Oh, yeah, he’s something. | 是的 他很了不起 |
[16:52] | Question is “What?” | 问题是 “有什么了不起? “ |
[16:55] | I have a boy his age. | 我有个小孩跟他一样大 |
[16:57] | Single mom. | 单亲妈妈 |
[16:58] | Single uncle. | 单亲叔叔 |
[16:59] | – Betsy. – Charlie. | -贝齐 -查理 |
[17:01] | – Jake. – Nobody asked you. | -杰克 -没有人问你 |
[17:04] | So, uh, Betsy, | 那么 贝齐 |
[17:05] | maybe we can get the boys together for a little play date sometime. | 也许我们改天可以 把小朋友带来一起玩 |
[17:08] | I don’t want a play date with some stupid kid | 我才不要跟不认识的笨小孩玩 |
[17:11] | just so you can have sex with her. | 就为了让你可以跟她做爱? |
[17:19] | Isn’t he something? | 他很了不起吧? |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:22] | Well, it was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[17:26] | Bye-bye. | 掰掰 |
[17:30] | What? | 怎了? |
[17:31] | Are you happy? | 你爽了吗? |
[17:36] | Pretty much. You? | 蛮爽的 你呢? |
[18:05] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[18:14] | “Controlled substance. | “受管制药品” |
[18:16] | Do not exceed one pill every six hours.” | “每六小时吃一粒” |
[18:21] | Yeah, right. | 最好是 |
[18:28] | Oh, what fresh child-proof hell is this? | 厚 这是什么 防止儿童开启的烂装置? |
[18:36] | Come on, you bastard. | 快开啊 你这个烂货 |
[18:42] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[18:53] | What are we doing? | 你要做什么? |
[18:54] | I’m taking you back to your mother. | 我要把你还给你妈 |
[18:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:59] | Why? I’ll tell you why. | 为什么? 我告诉你为什么 |
[19:02] | Because you’re no fun anymore. | 因为你已经不可爱了 |
[19:04] | Because the whole “isn’t he cute” thing is over. | 因为人们对你说”他很可爱吧? ” 的时代已经过去了 |
[19:07] | And I’ll tell you something else: | 然后我还要告诉你 |
[19:09] | if this is is a prelude to what you’re gonna be like as a teenager, | 如果你青春期一开始就这样难搞 |
[19:11] | then we’ve got a serious problem. | 那我们之间的问题就大条了 |
[19:13] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[19:15] | You see? You see, right there! | 你看吧? 你看 就像这样 |
[19:17] | That attitude does not fly with me. | 你的态度让我很不满意 |
[19:18] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[19:26] | God, I hope that’s the chicken. | 天啊 希望是因为鸡肉的关系 |
[19:33] | She’s not home. Ha-ha. | 她不在家 哈哈 |
[19:36] | Do not “ha-ha” me. Never “ha-ha” me. | 不要”哈哈”我 不准”哈哈”我 |
[19:41] | Judith! Come get your kid! | 茱蒂丝 出来接你儿子 |
[19:46] | Don’t hide behind the couch! | 别藏在沙发后面 |
[19:48] | I can see you, Judith! | 我看的见你 茱蒂丝 |
[20:09] | How about some ice cream? | 要不要来点冰淇淋? |
[20:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:14] | Listen, I’m sorry I lost my temper. | 听我说 很抱歉我乱发脾气 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry you slipped in dog crap chasing me. | 很抱歉你为了追我踩到狗屎滑倒 |
[20:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | Now, you know that I love you, | 你知道 我爱你 |
[20:26] | but we’ve gotta be clear on a couple of things. | 但有些事我们必须讲清楚 |
[20:30] | I get that you’re growing up, | 我知道你渐渐长大了 |
[20:32] | that your body’s changing, | 你的身体在改变 |
[20:33] | that your emotions are in flux. But, | 你的情绪也会起伏不定 但是 |
[20:35] | the important thing you need to keep in mind is that | 你要牢记在心里的是 |
[20:38] | I don’t care. | 我根本不在乎… |
[20:42] | When you’re in my house, when you’re out with me | 只要你在我家 或跟我出门 |
[20:45] | and especially when we’re around women, | 特别是我在把泡”美眉”的时候 |
[20:47] | you will be adorable. Got it? | 你要乖乖的 了解吗? |
[20:49] | Shh, I’m trying to concentrate. | 嘘… 我要专心打电动 |
[20:52] | Don’t shush me. Never shush me. | 不要嘘我 不准嘘我 |
[20:55] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[21:03] | Please be the chicken. | 拜托,这是鸡肉的关系 |
[21:10] | Pour me one of those, will ya? | 顺便倒一杯给我 好吗? |
[21:15] | You know, mixing those pills with alcohol is a really bad idea. | 你知道吗 把药混着酒吃 对身体很不好 |
[21:19] | Not if you’re trying to die. | 如果你想死的话就没问题 |
[21:30] | Hey, how many of those pills you got left? | 喂 那些药还剩多少? |