时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So,any thoughts on what you’d like for dinner this weekend? | 那么 周末晚上想吃什么 |
[00:05] | You decide,honey.I love everything you cook. | 你决定吧 甜心 你做的我都爱吃 |
[00:09] | Oh,so all of a sudden I’m a woman because I cook and try to make a nice home for you? | 就因为会烧菜会持家 突然我就变成女人了 |
[00:14] | Okay,I heard it,too.Shut up. | 好 我也听到了 闭嘴 |
[00:20] | -Jake! -Leave him alone. | -杰克 -随他去 |
[00:22] | With his grades,he might as well get used to pushing shopping carts around. | 照他那成绩 还是尽早让他适应推车的活儿 |
[00:27] | Are you saying my son’s going to end up working in a supermarket? | 你是说 我儿子以后会在超市工作到老 |
[00:29] | No,I’m saying he’s probably going to end up homeless. | 不 我是说 他会无家可归流浪到老 |
[00:33] | Well,as I live and breathe,Charlie Harper. | 哇 只要我还没死 查理·哈珀 |
[00:40] | Oh,great.Archie! | 真倒霉 亚奇 |
[00:42] | So how’s the best jingle writer in the business? | 最好的广告曲作家 近来生意如何 |
[00:45] | Looks like he’s put on a few pounds. | 看他身材 好像又多了几磅肉 |
[00:48] | Archie,this is my brother,Alan. | 亚奇 这是我弟弟 艾伦 |
[00:49] | Alan,Archie Baldwin,the king of the jingle writers. | 艾伦 这是亚奇·鲍德温 广告曲界之王 |
[00:52] | Well,I don’t know about that. | 我没听过那个说法 |
[00:53] | More like the ayatollah of the jingle writers. | 但我更像是 广告曲界的精神领袖 |
[00:57] | The Grand Pooh-Bah,if you will. | 大圣大贤 如果你们愿这么称呼 |
[01:00] | Really? What’s that make you,Charlie? | 是吗 你什么感受 查理 |
[01:02] | To be honest,a little nauseous. | 老实说 有点想吐 |
[01:05] | Hey,listen, | 嘿 听着 |
[01:05] | we should get together sometime,maybe collaborate. | 有时间我们聚聚 或许可以合作 |
[01:07] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢 |
[01:08] | Well,sure,there’s no downside for you. | 当然了 你是不会吃亏的 |
[01:13] | Oh,what the hell.Remind me about it at the awards dinner. | 管他呢 颁奖典礼晚宴上 记得提醒我 |
[01:16] | Oh,I’m not going to that. | 喔 我不会去的 |
[01:17] | Well,why not? You’re nominated. | 为什么不去 你被提名了 |
[01:19] | What are you nominated for? | 你被提名了什么? |
[01:21] | It’s a silly advertising award.Doesn’t mean anything. | 是个无聊的广告奖 没什么意义 |
[01:24] | Yeah,he’s right.It’s not about the trophies,it’s about the work. | 他说的对 那和奖杯无关 和工作有关 |
[01:28] | P.S.: My work has won seven trophies. | 备注 我的工作赢得了7个奖杯 |
[01:33] | Hey,one more,I’ll have a menorah. | 嘿 再赢一次 就能做个犹太烛台了 |
[01:36] | Well,good luck,Archie,but I think I’ll pass. | 好运 亚奇 但我想还是不去了 |
[01:39] | Oh,well,good for you.Stay home and sulk. | 噢好吧 真有你的 在家生闷气吧 |
[01:42] | Nice meeting you. | 幸会 |
[01:44] | Okay,where do they keep the extra-large condoms? | 好吧 超大号避孕套在哪儿 |
[01:50] | Boy,he’s a piece of work. | 伙计 这人够难相处的 |
[01:52] | He’s a piece of something. | 这东西确实很难相处 |
[01:55] | Hey,how come you never mentioned that whole awards thing? | 嘿 为什么你从没提过奖项的事 |
[01:57] | It’s no big deal.I’ve been nominated plenty of times. | 没啥了不起的 我都被提名N次了 |
[01:59] | -Oh.Well,how many times have you won? -What difference does it make? | -是吗 那你赢了几次? -提名和获奖有区別吗? |
[02:02] | So never. | 那就是 从没赢过 |
[02:04] | Yes,Alan,never. | 是的 艾伦 从没赢过 |
[02:06] | But that guy Archie has won,like,seven times. | 但那个叫亚奇的 好像赢了7次 |
[02:09] | Yes,he has. | 没错 |
[02:11] | Wow,that’s got to sting. | 哇 受刺激了吧 |
[02:14] | Hey,Alan,have you ever been beaten to death with a can of corn? | 嘿 艾伦 你有无被玉米罐头砸死过 |
[02:50] | * Bad stuff grows in the cracks of your toes * | * 坏东西 在冒油 就在脚趾缝里头 * |
[02:53] | * And nobody knows like Toe-Zene * | * 对此 T-Z 最拿手 * |
[02:56] | * Itchy feet burn,* * make you squiggle and squirm * | * 痒得你 想跳楼 走路歪歪又扭扭 * |
[02:59] | * Get fast relief with Toe-Zene * | * 快用 T-Z 解烦忧 * |
[03:05] | Toe-Zene anti-fungal medication should not be used by pregnant women, | * Toe-Zene抗真菌脚气膏不适用于孕妇 * |
[03:07] | people with heart conditions or those who are taking SSI inhibitors. | * 及有心脏病和术后使用抗菌剂的人群 * |
[03:14] | I don’t know.This could be my year. | 说不定 说不定今年就轮到我了 |
[03:19] | I really think it’s your best work,Charlie. | 我认为这是你最好的作品 查理 |
[03:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:22] | I know I said the same thing about Mr.Herpes Lip Balm. | 以前我也这么说过 那个皰疹擦棒 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:26] | Just Like a Woman Natural Douche. | 那个让女人做女人牌天然洗阴液 |
[03:30] | And that hemorrhoid cream.What was it called? | 还有那个痔疮膏 叫什么来着的 |
[03:33] | Fire in the Hole. | 要爆啦 |
[03:37] | Yeah,that was good,but | 是啊 那个很棒 但是 |
[03:39] | Toe-Zene is the one that’s finally going to bring home the gold. | T-Z是这些里面 最终能捧回奖杯的 |
[03:42] | Thanks for your support,Rose. | 谢谢你的支持 萝丝 |
[03:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:45] | Now,can you do something for me? | 现在 你能帮我做些事吗 |
[03:49] | No. | 不要 |
[03:52] | Oh,come on,Charlie. | 別啊 查理 |
[03:54] | I want you to talk to my boyfriend. | 我要你和我男友谈谈 |
[03:57] | Why would I want to talk to your boyfriend? | 为什么我要和你男友谈 |
[03:59] | Because he’s smothering me, | 因为他让我窒息 |
[04:01] | and not in the good,”Can you move your thigh off my face” kind of way. | 不是”能让我抬起头喘口气”的那种惬意方式[暗指口X] |
[04:07] | I need my space,Charlie. | 我需要自己的空间 查理 |
[04:09] | I wake up in the morning and there he is staring at me. | 我一醒过来 他就在身边瞪着我 |
[04:12] | I have a bowl of soup,and there he is blowing on it for me. | 我端起碗汤 他就在旁边帮我吹气 |
[04:15] | Even when we have sex,I can feel | 即使我们嘿咻时 我都能感觉到 |
[04:17] | his eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. | 他的炙热目光 在我脑后烧了个洞出来 |
[04:22] | Oh,that’s going to keep me up at night. | 换作我 会整晚睡不着 |
[04:25] | You need to explain to him that | 你帮我跟他说说 |
[04:28] | if you love someone,you have to let them go. | 如果你爱某人 就给他自由 |
[04:31] | If they come back,they’re yours. | 如果他回来找你 就注定是你的 |
[04:33] | If they don’t,then you stalk them. | 如果他不回来 那就跟踪他 |
[04:36] | Rose,I really don’t want to get involved in your love life. | 萝丝 我真不想卷入你俩的爱情生活 |
[04:39] | Well,if someone doesn’t talk to him,we’re gonna have to break up. | 如果没人帮我和他说 我们就只能分手了 |
[04:43] | Do what you have to do. | 做你该做的 |
[04:46] | Oh,I get it. | 噢 我明白了 |
[04:48] | You want me to be single again. | 你希望我恢复单身 |
[04:53] | Get him over here. | 让他过来吧 |
[04:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:57] | Was that so hard? | 谈谈就那么难吗 |
[05:12] | I had no idea these awards were so prestigious. | 没想到这些奖项 声望这么高 |
[05:15] | They’re meaningless crap. | 都是毫无意义的垃圾 |
[05:18] | Come on.Look at this list of past winners for Best Jingle. | 瞎说 看看历届最佳广告曲的获奖者 |
[05:22] | Barry Manilow,Randy Newman,Kenny Loggins,Archie Baldwin x3 | 巴里·马尼洛 兰迪·纽曼 肯尼·洛格基尼斯 亚奇·鲍德温X3 |
[05:29] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[05:31] | My point is it’s an honor just to be nominated. | 我想说 能被提名是很荣耀的 |
[05:33] | No,no,it’s an honor to win. | 不 获奖才是荣耀的 |
[05:36] | Being nominated is just a soul-sucking waste of time. | 被提名只是浪费时间的精神折磨 |
[05:40] | Why are you so sure you’re going to lose? | 为什么你肯定自己会输 |
[05:42] | Because it doesn’t matter who wrote the best jingle. | 因为谁的广告曲最好 并不重要 |
[05:45] | It’s about who has the sexiest product. | 重要的是 谁的产品最吸引人 |
[05:47] | That’s why the awards always go to car and beer ads. | 那就是为何拿奖的多数是汽车啤酒广告 |
[05:50] | Over-the-counter medications just aren’t hip enough. | 非处方药的广告 实在不够潮流 |
[05:54] | That hardly seems fair. | 这不太公平 |
[05:56] | Tell me about it. | 还用说 |
[05:57] | Encourage people to get drunk and drive fast,great,here’s an award. | 鼓励人们醉酒飙车 太棒了 你得奖了 |
[06:01] | Relieve the heartbreak of vaginal itching? | 解决阴道搔痒的痛楚? |
[06:06] | They don’t even want to shake your hand. | 他们都不想和你握手 |
[06:10] | Well,win or lose,you should still go to the ceremony. | 无论输赢 你都该出席颁奖典礼 |
[06:12] | No,an awards ceremony is like a Thai massage. | 不 颁奖典礼 就像泰式按摩 |
[06:16] | If you don’t know that there’s going to be a happy ending, | 如果你不知道结局会很”性”福 |
[06:17] | there’s no point in lying down. | 就没必要躺下任人施为 |
[06:19] | It’s not just about you,Charlie. | 这不只是你一人的事 查理 |
[06:21] | You have a family who’s proud of your accomplishments | 你的家人 都为你的成就自豪 |
[06:23] | and might like the chance to share them. | 希望有机会 能和你一起分享 |
[06:25] | What family is that? | 都有哪些家人 |
[06:27] | Your family: me,Jake,Mom | 你的家人 我 杰克 老妈 |
[06:30] | -Do not tell Mom about this nomination -Why? It’s a good thing. | -別和妈妈说提名的事 -为啥 这是好事 |
[06:33] | It doesn’t matter.if it’s a good thing,she’ll find a way to make it bad. | 这不重要 因为就算是好事 她也有办法 把好事变坏事 |
[06:37] | Okay,now you’re just being ridiculous. | 够了 你开始无理取闹了 |
[06:38] | Oh,really. | 哦 是吗 |
[06:40] | Let’s try a little experiment. | 那我们来做个小实验 |
[06:41] | I’ll pretend I’m Mom and you tell me something good. | 我扮妈妈 你来跟我说些好事 |
[06:44] | All right.Um, | 行啊 |
[06:46] | hey,mom,I have discovered a cure for cancer. | 嘿 妈妈 我发现了治癒癌症的方法 |
[06:49] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[06:51] | Shame you couldn’t do it in time to save Uncle Walter’s left testicle. | 你真丟脸 为什么不早点发现 去拯救沃尔特叔叔的左睾丸 |
[06:56] | Come on.Give me another one. | 来吧 再说一个 |
[06:58] | -No,I get the idea -No,no,no,hit me. | -不 我明白了 -不 再来 |
[07:01] | Okay,um… | 好吧 |
[07:04] | Gee,Mom,it really is a beautiful day,huh? | 天啊 妈妈 多美好的一天 是吧 |
[07:06] | Try telling that to Uncle Walter’s one good nut. | 去告诉沃尔特叔叔 那只孤单的健康睾丸吧 |
[07:12] | Okay.Um, | 好 |
[07:14] | I adore my son. | 我爱极了我儿子 |
[07:15] | Somebody has to. | 总得有个人爱吧 |
[07:21] | -How about friendship? -How about Judas? | -聊聊友谊 -聊聊朱蒂斯 |
[07:23] | -Family -Manson. | -家庭 -梦露[原名曼森 破碎童年 放荡成年] |
[07:25] | -Puppies -Rabies. | -小狗狗 -狂犬病 |
[07:26] | -Love -Communicable disease. | -爱情 -传染病 |
[07:27] | -You win -Quitter! | -你赢 -懦夫 |
[07:29] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人待会儿 |
[07:30] | You’re already alone. | 你已经是一个人了 |
[07:31] | Your wife threw you out,remember? | 你老婆早把你扔出了家门 忘了没 |
[07:38] | Damn it,Gordon! | 要死 戈顿 |
[07:39] | -Get up there and talk to Charlie -But I don’t want to talk to Charlie. | -上去和查理说话 -但我不想和查理说话 |
[07:43] | Do you like having sex with me,Gordon? | 还想和我嘿咻吗 戈顿? |
[07:45] | Hey,Charlie. | 嘿 查理 |
[07:47] | Hey,Gordon. | 嘿 戈顿 |
[07:49] | What’s going on? | 什么状况 |
[07:50] | Oh,not much.I was just passing by.Thought I’d see how you’re doing. | 噢 没啥事 我只是路过 想着上来看看你 |
[07:56] | I’m doing fine. | 我很好 |
[07:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:00] | Good… | 那就好… |
[08:04] | Nice shirt. | 衣服不错 |
[08:06] | Right back at ya. | 彼此彼此 |
[08:11] | So… | 那么 |
[08:12] | Rose says I have to talk to you, | 萝丝说我必须得和你聊聊 |
[08:13] | or I can’t have sex with her anymore. | 否则就再不能和她嘿咻了 |
[08:16] | I see. | 明白了 |
[08:17] | You sure you’re making the right choice? | 你确信选择是正确的 |
[08:19] | Call me crazy. | 笑我痴狂吧 |
[08:21] | Well,crazy is the price of admission for that ride. | 是啊 想干那事 必须得痴狂 |
[08:25] | Okay,come here,sit down. | 好吧 来 坐下 |
[08:28] | You want a beer? | 要来瓶啤酒吗 |
[08:29] | Oh,no,thank you. | 哦不了 谢谢 |
[08:30] | I’m a really mean drunk. | 我酒后会失控 |
[08:33] | I sensed that. | 感觉到了 |
[08:36] | Anyway,the thing you need to understand about Rose… | 总之 你要理解萝丝的是 |
[08:39] | about any woman really is… | 包括所有女人都是 |
[08:41] | they want what they can’t have. | 得不到的东西 她们越想得到 |
[08:43] | But Rose can have me. | 但萝丝能得到我 |
[08:44] | Trust me on this,Gordon. | 相信我的话 戈顿 |
[08:46] | You play it cool,keep your distance,be aloof, | 跟她保持距离 处事冷静 装作冷淡 |
[08:48] | you’ll have to call the cops to get rid of her. | 然后就得叫警察来 帮你摆脱她的纠缠了 |
[08:51] | -You really think so? -I know so. | -你真这么认为 -不 我真经历过 |
[08:54] | But they won’t come right away. | 但警察不会说到就到 |
[08:57] | She’ll still have time to hot glue her high school | 所以她还有时间 把她高中毕业照 |
[09:00] | graduation picture to your freshly shaved ass. | 用热胶粘在你光溜溜的白屁股上 |
[09:12] | Hey,Mom, | 嘿 妈妈 |
[09:13] | here’s some good news. | 有些好消息 |
[09:14] | It seems with medical breakthroughs, | 看起来 随着医学科技的突破 |
[09:16] | the average lifespan will soon be a hundred years. | 人的平均壽命 很快会达到一百年 |
[09:20] | Wonderful.More time to be ignored by your children. | 很好 被儿女冷落的时间也更长了 |
[09:26] | Amazing. | 太美好了 |
[09:29] | Morning,Mom. | 早安 妈妈 |
[09:30] | You’re looking very pretty today. | 你今天气色真不错 |
[09:31] | That’s nice,because inside I’m dead. | 那就好 因为外表之下我心已死 |
[09:38] | When you’re right,you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[09:40] | Charlie,I need a favor. | 查理 我需要你帮个忙 |
[09:41] | Yeah,well,I need a healthy liver,and there’s a long waiting list for both. | 好啊 我需要个健康的肝脏 “帮忙”和”肝脏”的候补名单可长了 |
[09:46] | I’ve got a client coming into town next Saturday, | 下周六 我有个客户来镇上 |
[09:48] | and he’s bringing his lovely daughter. | 并带着他可爱的女儿 |
[09:50] | Uh,and by “lovely,” she means “dog-like.” | 关于”可爱” 她是指巨丑 |
[09:54] | All right,she may not be a beauty queen, | 好吧 也许她不是选美皇后 |
[09:56] | but she does have a terrific figure. | 但确实身材凹凸有致 |
[09:58] | I’m guessing six nipples. | 我猜她有六个乳头 |
[10:04] | Anyhow,I was hoping you could show her a good time.No big deal. | 总之 我希望你能照顾好她 很简单的 |
[10:07] | You don’t even have to take her to dinner.Just go to the beach | 都不用带她去晚餐 只需带去海滩 |
[10:10] | and throw a stick till she gets tired. | 扔木棍让她叼回来 直到她累趴下[狗狗喜爱的一种游戏] |
[10:14] | Gee,Mom,as much as I’d love to service the unfortunate little schnauzer, | 天 妈妈 我很乐于照顾 这只不幸的小雪纳瑞犬 |
[10:19] | -I’m busy next Saturday -What are you doing? | -但我下周六没空 -你要做什么 |
[10:21] | I’ve got a thing. | 我有有有…事 |
[10:24] | Don’t lie to me,Charlie. | 別骗我了 查理 |
[10:26] | You’ve got nothing.You just don’t want to help me. | 你根本没事 就是不想帮我 |
[10:27] | No.I swear.I have plans. | 不 我我我发誓 我有有有安排了 |
[10:31] | I’m going to this…this… | 我要要要去这个… |
[10:33] | awards ceremony. | 颁奖典礼 |
[10:34] | You never go to these things. | 你以前从不去这些场合的 |
[10:36] | Yeah,well,this year’s different. | 是啊 但今年不同了 |
[10:38] | Your client’s daughter will just have to hump somebody else’s leg. | 你客户的女儿 只能去蹭別人的大腿了 |
[10:44] | Told you I could get him to go. | 早说过我能忽悠他去[典礼] |
[10:59] | This is really boring. | 真是无聊 |
[11:01] | Just keep it to yourself,Jake. | 心里有数就行 杰克 |
[11:02] | I just don’t understand why I had to come. | 只是想不通 为什么我也得来 |
[11:05] | You’re here to support your Uncle Charlie, | 你是来这儿支持查理叔叔的 |
[11:07] | the same way he supported you by coming to your Christmas pageant this year. | 就像今年圣诞 他去你的演出会一样 |
[11:11] | You remember the one, | 还记得那个场景吗 |
[11:11] | where you stood in back picking lint off your antlers | 你在后排 挣脱套在你那鹿角上的网时 |
[11:14] | while the rest of the class recited “The Night Before Kwanzaa.” | 班上其他人正在背诵”宽扎节前夜” |
[11:18] | Oh,yeah. | 噢对 |
[11:20] | Uncle Charlie? | 查理叔叔 |
[11:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | Now you have to come to my Easter pageant. | 现在你得去我的复活节演出会了 |
[11:27] | -This event isn’t televised,is it? -No. | -这典礼没直播吧 -没有 |
[11:30] | Hmm.Well,I guess they only show the important awards. | 嗯 估计他们只直播重要的典礼 |
[11:37] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[11:38] | You’ve just been elected tonight’s designated driver. | 你刚被选为今晚的专职司机了 |
[11:44] | Come on,just ignore her. | 算了 无视她好了 |
[11:46] | Ignore her? It would be easier to ignore blood in my urine. | 无视她 无视我尿出血都比这容易 |
[11:50] | Well,well,well. | 好啊 好啊 好啊 |
[11:52] | Look who decided to be a good sport. | 看看谁这么有体育精神 |
[11:54] | Speaking of blood in my urine.Hey,Archie. | 说到尿出血 嘿 亚奇 |
[11:58] | Hey,I want to tell you people, | 嘿 我想告诉诸位 |
[12:00] | -this man has been a real inspiration to me -No,come on. | -此人是我真正的创作灵感 -噢 太客气了 |
[12:03] | No,no.I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[12:04] | Whenever I’m struggling to write a jingle and I feel like I’m not measuring up, | 我在创作广告曲时 只要感觉曲子写得不好 |
[12:08] | I ask myself,how would Charlie Harper write this? | 我就问自己 换做查理 他会写成什么鬼样 |
[12:12] | And the answer always makes me feel better about my own work. | 答案总是会让我 对自己的作品 感觉好了很多 |
[12:17] | Charlie,aren’t you going to introduce me? | 查理 不想介绍一下吗 |
[12:20] | Mom,Archie.Archie,Mom. | 我妈 亚奇 亚奇 我妈 |
[12:22] | You’re Charlie’s mother? | 查理的妈妈 |
[12:24] | Oh,a teenage pregnancy,no doubt. | 喔 低龄怀孕 毫无疑问 |
[12:30] | How brave of you to keep him. | 没早打掉他 您真勇敢[嘲笑查理不值得生出来] |
[12:33] | Well,aren’t you adorable. | 喔 您真会说话 |
[12:36] | Mom,Archie is nominated in the same category as Charlie. | 妈妈 亚奇和查理 被提名了同一个奖项 |
[12:39] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:41] | Well,I’ll be rooting for you,Archie. | 好啊 我会支持你的 亚奇 |
[12:45] | Okay,then,thanks for stopping by. | 好吧 谢谢问候 |
[12:47] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[12:48] | -You deserve it this year -Thanks. | -今年该你了 -谢谢 |
[12:50] | I mean,how many times can they snub you? | 我指 他们还能冷落你多少次 |
[12:53] | I don’t really keep track. | 我事后就忘 |
[12:54] | Seven. | 7次 |
[12:57] | Seven years in a row. | 连续的7年 |
[13:01] | If you say so. | 如你所述 |
[13:02] | Hey,stick around after the ceremony.If I win,I’ll let you hold my trophy. | 嘿 结束后別走 如果我赢了 我让你握握我的”奖杯” |
[13:09] | Not to mention the little statue they give me. | 更別提 他们给我的那个小雕像了 |
[13:17] | Isn’t the little statue the trophy? | 难道那个小雕像 不是”奖杯”吗 |
[13:20] | Just eat your chicken. | 吃你的鸡肉吧 |
[13:23] | And now,before we present the Jingle of the Year Award, | 在年度最佳广告曲结果公布之前 |
[13:25] | we have a special treat. | 我们有个特別节目 |
[13:27] | Please tell me they’re gonna pass out guns. | 拜托跟我说 他们会发枪 |
[13:31] | Our very own seven-time award winner, | 我们唯一的7次大奖获得者 |
[13:34] | here to perform his own nominated tune, | 将在此献演他的原创提名曲 |
[13:36] | composed especially for the United Nations’ Save-an-Orphan program… | 特別为联合国”救救孤儿”项目所作 |
[13:41] | Oh,God,not orphans. | 噢天 別是孤儿 |
[13:43] | -Archie Baldwin! -Oh,goodie. | -亚奇·鲍德温 -噢 好呀 |
[13:50] | This is for all the orphans out there. | 本曲献给那儿的所有孤儿们 |
[13:58] | * There’s no tree at Christmas time * | * 在圣诞节里 圣诞树难觅 * |
[14:03] | * No pumpkin Hallow’s Eve * | * 在万圣节里 南瓜无踪迹 * |
[14:07] | * No candles on the birthday cake * | * 生日蛋糕上 蜡烛在哪里 * |
[14:11] | * No reason to believe * | * 不能相信 无法相信 * |
[14:17] | * He works all day in a cold,dark mine * | * 整日劳作在 湿暗矿井里 * |
[14:22] | * His little lungs filled with soot * | * 弱小的肺在 煤灰里呼吸 * |
[14:27] | * Her mom is Kim Jong’s concubine * | * 她的妈妈是 金正日妾婢 * |
[14:31] | * Her dad was killed by the Tonton Macoute * | * 她的爸爸被马库特枪毙 * |
[14:35] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[14:40] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[14:47] | * Don’t do it for me,Don’t do it for you * | * 不是为了我 不是为了你 * |
[14:52] | * Do it for little Kim Sung and Abu * | * 为了小金成 还有小阿布 * |
[14:57] | * Yeah,save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:00] | Come on,everybody! | 来吧 大家一起唱 |
[15:02] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:05] | They’re tax deductible! | 领养可以抵稅 |
[15:08] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:10] | Get ’em while they’re still cute! | 趁他们还可爱 快领回家 |
[15:13] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:14] | Get ’em young,teach ’em your tongue! | 趁他们还小 教他们你的口音 |
[15:17] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:19] | Woody Allen can’t marry them all! | 伍迪·艾伦娶不了这么多 |
[15:22] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:24] | Some of them don’t even have parents! | 他们中的一些 没爹没娘 |
[15:27] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:29] | Get two,get one free! | 领二送一 |
[15:32] | * Save the orphans * | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:35] | You’re the ones paying for scholarships! | 人家领奖学金 你就等着捐奖学金吧 |
[15:37] | * Save the orphans…* | * 救救孤儿吧 * |
[15:39] | * Save the orphans * | 救救孤儿吧 |
[15:44] | * Save the orphans * | 救救孤儿吧 |
[15:47] | Enough! | 够了 |
[15:50] | Come on,it’s catchy. | 別啊 很容易上口 |
[15:52] | So is diphtheria. | 白喉也容易上口 |
[15:55] | How come you don’t get a runner-up trophy? | 为什么你没拿到亚军奖杯 |
[15:57] | ‘Cause I don’t. | 因为我没有 |
[15:59] | In school,everybody gets a trophy just for participating. | 在学校 只要参与 人人都有奖杯 |
[16:02] | Well,Jake, | 好吧 杰克 |
[16:03] | that’s the difference between school and life. | 这就是校园和现实生活的区別 |
[16:06] | In life,all you get for participating is pain,loneliness and death. | 在现实生活中 你参与的回报 只是痛苦 孤独和死亡 |
[16:13] | Better luck next year,Charlie! | 祝你明年转运 查理 |
[16:15] | Good night,boys. | 晚安 孩子们 |
[16:23] | Oh,yeah,I forgot. | 哦对 我都忘了 |
[16:26] | There’s also crushing humiliation. | 还有终极的羞辱 |
[16:31] | Well,in sixth grade,you get a trophy. | 在小学六年级 你就会有奖杯 |
[16:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:43] | Can I get you anything? | 要来点什么吗 |
[16:46] | A length of rope and a rickety stool? | 一根长绳子 一张摇摆的小凳子? |
[16:50] | Charlie,it’s understandable that you might be a little | 查理 可以理解你现在 情绪有点 |
[16:53] | blue right now.but that’ll pass. | 低落 但那都会过去的 |
[16:57] | Get out of here,Alan. | 给我消失 艾伦 |
[16:59] | You know,I often find that | 知道吗 我发现 |
[17:02] | when things look darkest,it really helps to share your… | 当遇事不爽 有效的办法就是分享… |
[17:06] | I swear,I will drop-kick you over that railing. | 我发誓 我会一个大脚 把你踢出那根栏杆 |
[17:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Pleasant dreams. | 好梦 |
[17:16] | You don’t dream in a blackout,you moron. | 醉得不省人事是不会做梦的 你个弱智 |
[17:20] | Hey,Charlie. | 嘿 查理 |
[17:22] | Oh,God. | 喔 老天 |
[17:23] | How’d it go tonight? | 今晚顺利吗 |
[17:26] | Well,let me put it this way: | 我这么说吧 |
[17:28] | What the advertising community did to me earlier this evening, | 今晚早先 广告协会怎么对我的 |
[17:31] | Archie Baldwin is now doing to my mother. | 亚奇·鲍德温 现正如法炮制我妈 |
[17:34] | He’s not…acknowledging her wonderful talent? | 他不认可她的”美妙天赋” |
[17:37] | Just leave it alone,Rose. | 別再提了 萝丝 |
[17:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:42] | Have you seen Gordon? | 你见过戈顿了吗 |
[17:43] | Not since I talked to him. | 我们谈话后 就再没见过 |
[17:45] | And by the way,thanks for that opportunity. | 另外 谢谢你让我见他 |
[17:48] | I’ve always wanted to bond with a pasty kid who dresses like me. | 我一直想有个谈得来的脸色苍白 穿着打扮跟我一样的朋友 |
[17:52] | Well,I don’t know what you said to him, | 我不知道你跟他说了什么 |
[17:54] | but he’s been acting very strange,lately. | 但他最近举止很奇怪 |
[17:57] | Lately? | 最近? |
[17:59] | I keep calling,but he doesn’t pick up the phone. | 我一直给他电话 但他不接 |
[18:02] | And when I leave a message,he doesn’t call back. | 我给他留言 也没回复 |
[18:05] | I thought you wanted him to stop being so clingy. | 我以为你要他別再缠著你 |
[18:08] | I thought I did,too,but | 我也那么想 但是 |
[18:10] | now I miss his cute little face peeking at me while | 我现在开始怀念 他偷看我时 那张可爱的小脸 |
[18:12] | I’m washing my hair,shaving my legs, | 在我洗发时 刮腿毛时 |
[18:15] | soaping up my breasts,which you no doubt remember are extremely firm and perky. | 给咪咪打肥皂时 就是我那双你肯定记得的坚挺自信的大咪咪 |
[18:21] | So he spies on you in the shower? | 那么 他偷看你洗澡 |
[18:24] | No.That would be weird. | 不 那会感觉怪怪的 |
[18:29] | Why is love so complicated? | 为什么爱情如此复杂 |
[18:32] | I don’t know,Rose. | 我不知道 萝丝 |
[18:33] | Stuff happens. | 世事难料 |
[18:36] | Oh,Charlie, | 噢 查理 |
[18:37] | you always know the right thing to say. | 你真会安慰人 |
[18:42] | Well,this is a fine kettle of fish. | 真是尴尬的场面 |
[18:45] | Oh,why can’t I just black out in peace? | 就不能让我安静地不省人事吗 |
[18:48] | “Be aloof,” you said. | “装作冷漠” 你说 |
[18:50] | “Play hard to get.” | “欲擒故纵” |
[18:51] | You just wanted me out of your way so you could make your move. | 你是想支开我 然后你好行动 |
[18:54] | You caught me,Gordon. | 你说对了 戈顿 |
[18:56] | Now do the right thing and kill me. | 做你该做的 杀了我 |
[19:00] | Oh,Charlie,is this true? | 查理 真是这样吗? |
[19:02] | Is this part of some devious plan to win me back? | 是你想夺回我的调虎离山计吗 |
[19:06] | You heard her,Gordon. | 听到她的话了吧 戈顿 |
[19:07] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[19:09] | Rose | 萝丝 |
[19:10] | you wanted him out of your hair,I got him out of your hair. | 你想摆脱他的纠缠 我帮你搞定了 |
[19:13] | You wanted to get rid of me? | 你想甩了我? |
[19:15] | No.I just need some space. | 不 我只想要些空间 |
[19:18] | You want space? | 你要空间? |
[19:19] | I’ll give you all the space you want. | 你要多少我给多少 |
[19:20] | -Fine -In fact,I’ll leave right now. | -行啊 -事实上 我现在就走 |
[19:22] | Well,great,I’ll just stay here with Charlie. | 好啊 我正好留下来陪查理 |
[19:26] | Nobody leaves. | 没人要走 |
[19:28] | Nobody stays. | 没人要留 |
[19:31] | Rose,get off me. | 萝丝 下来 |
[19:35] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[19:36] | now,everybody listen carefully, | 现在所有人都仔细听着 |
[19:38] | ’cause I’m pretty sure I’m only gonna be able to say this once. | 因为我敢肯定 我只会说一次 |
[19:42] | Rose,think about it. | 萝丝 想想吧 |
[19:44] | Where are you gonna find a guy who loves you as much as Gordon? | 哪儿能找到 像戈顿这样深爱你的人 |
[19:48] | And Gordon, | 还有你 戈顿 |
[19:49] | where are you gonna find a girl period? | 哪儿能找到一个女孩 和你如此”绝配” |
[19:54] | The man makes sense,Rose. | 他说得有道理 萝丝 |
[19:56] | Damn right,I make sense. | 绝对有道理 |
[19:58] | If you kids don’t patch things up,you know what’s gonna happen? | 如果你们这两个娃娃 不互相谅解和好 知道后果会如何 |
[20:02] | You’re gonna wind up old,miserable and alone. | 你们会形单影只凄然老死 |
[20:06] | He’s right,Gordon. | 他是对的 戈顿 |
[20:08] | Look what happened to him. | 他就是个例子 |
[20:11] | I love you,Rose. | 我爱你 萝丝 |
[20:13] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:16] | Oh,good,a happy ending. | 噢 好啊 皆大欢喜 |
[20:18] | Get the hell off my deck. | 离开我的阳台 |
[20:21] | -Come on,lamb chop,let’s go home -Hold on. | -来吧 烤羊排 我们回家 -等等 |
[20:24] | Climbing over the rail is ridiculous and juvenile. | 爬栏杆是荒谬幼稚的行为 |
[20:27] | From now on,I want to take the stairs. | 从现在起 我要走楼梯 |
[20:31] | Do you like having sex with me,Gordon? | 还想和我嘿咻吗 戈顿 |
[20:33] | Call me crazy. | 笑我痴狂吧 |
[20:41] | And the real winner tonight | 今晚的真正赢家 |
[20:44] | is Charlie Harper, | 是查理·哈珀 |
[20:46] | a man with a heart so big | 一个心灵高尚的男人 |
[20:47] | that he’d step outside of his own misery to help two people in need. | 不顾自己烦恼重重 帮助了两个需要帮助的人 |
[20:52] | Alan,I’m warning you. | 艾伦 我警告你 |
[20:53] | Now,I know you don’t want to hear this,but let me tell you something. | 我知道你不想听 但我还是要说 |
[20:55] | The Archie Baldwins of this world | 世间关于亚奇·鲍德温的一切 |
[20:58] | are soon forgotten. | 很快都会被遗忘 |
[20:59] | It’s people like you, | 只有像你这样人 |
[21:00] | people who are selfless and generous,who will live on forever. | 慷慨无私的人 才会永远活在人们心中 |
[21:05] | Last chance. | 最后警告 |
[21:07] | Oh,please.That Grumpy Gus routine is not… | 得了吧 爆郁狂那一套吓不了… |
[21:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |