时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | -Hey, after the kid goes back to his mother you wanna go out and grab some dinner? | 嘿 等下送小鬼去他妈家之后 要不要去外面用个晚餐? |
[00:08] | -I can’t go out to dinner, Charlie. -Why not? You got a date… | -我不能去外面吃晚餐 查理 -为什么 你有约会? |
[00:11] | …I said knowing the aswer but asking anyway just to be polite… | 我知道你没有约会 但还是礼貌性问一下 |
[00:16] | “No I don’t have a date,” he replied all the while thinking: | “不 我没有约会” 他边回答心里边想 |
[00:18] | “Bite me you boozed bufoon” | “咬我啊 你这个小丑” |
[00:22] | -So why can’t you go? -Are you kidding? | -为什么你不能去? -你在开玩笑吗? |
[00:25] | I’m paying alimony to two women. | 我要付两个女人赡养费 |
[00:27] | I dont have money for luxuries like eating out. | 我没有多余的钱可以享受 比如吃外面 |
[00:29] | …or eating in, really. | …或在家吃 真的 |
[00:31] | I’m trying to learn to chew my own cud. | 我正在学习要如何咀嚼我的分秘物 |
[00:35] | -That’s allright. I’ll treat. -No, you’ve done too much for me already. | -没关系 我请客 -不 你已经请我太多次了 |
[00:38] | Yeah but it’s not like I’m keeping a tab … 26,382 dollars… | 是没错 但又不是说我有在记帐… 到今天为止… |
[00:44] | …to date. | …欠我26,382元 |
[00:46] | Exactly, so… so I need to start carrying my own weight. | 没错 所… 所以我要开始注意我的体重 |
[00:49] | Wich is actually getting easier now that I’m wasting away. | 而且事实上这蛮容易的 因为我已经开始在消瘦 |
[00:53] | -Stop feeling sorry for yourself. -I’m not feeling sorry for myself. | -别再可怜你自己了 -我没有可怜我自己 |
[00:56] | I’ll find something here to eat. Maybe some scrambled eggs and a… | 我会自己找吃的 也许来点炒蛋 也许来根… |
[01:00] | …popsickle. | …棒冰 |
[01:02] | Fine. See you later. | 好吧 回头见 |
[01:12] | Allright. I’m only gonna ask you one more time. | 好 我只再问你一次 |
[01:15] | -Would you like to have dinner with me? -That depends. Where are we going? | -你要不要和我去用晚餐? -看情况 你要去哪吃? |
[01:19] | Oh, for God’s sake! | 我拜托你好不好 |
[01:21] | -What? What, I don’t even get a vote? -No, you don’t get a vote, | -什么? 我难道没有选择权吗? -没有 你没有选择权 |
[01:23] | you get a free meal. | 你有的是免费的一餐 |
[01:25] | If I was one of your dates, you’d ask where wanna go. | 如果你要跟我约会 至少也要问我想去哪 |
[01:29] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[01:33] | So where do you wanna go, baby? | 那你想去哪 宝贝? |
[01:36] | That’s very funny… | 很好笑… |
[01:37] | No no no let’s get someting hot in you | 不不不 让我在你身上找点刺激的 |
[01:39] | and some hot in here. | 在这里找点乐子 |
[01:42] | Knock it off! | 快住手 |
[01:44] | -Gee, you smell good… -You know what? Ok, ok. | -你闻起来好香… -你知道吗? 好吧 好吧 |
[01:47] | I’ll just stay here and have a popsicle. | 我要留在这里吃棒冰 |
[01:49] | Oh, you’ll be gettin’ a popsicle. | 哦 那我拿根棒冰来助性 |
[01:50] | Fine. Ok, You pick the restaurant. | 好吧 不然你来选餐厅 |
[01:53] | Thank you. How about sushi? | 谢谢 吃寿司如何? |
[01:55] | Uh… not a big fan. | 呃…不太喜欢 |
[01:59] | That’s Judith. Keep thinking! | 那是茱蒂丝 继续想 |
[02:04] | Jake, your mother’s here. | 杰克 你妈来了 |
[02:08] | Hey, that popsicle… | 喂 那个棒冰… |
[02:21] | -Hello. -Hi. Yeah, he’ll be right down. | -哈啰 -嗨 他马上就下来了 |
[02:24] | Do me a favor and take’em both. | 帮个忙 把他们两个都带走 |
[02:29] | Hey mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[02:30] | Hey honey, would you wait in the car, please? | 嗨 亲爱的 你去车上等一下好吗? |
[02:33] | -Who’s in trouble, me or dad? -No one’s in trouble. | -谁有麻烦了 我还是爸? -没人有麻烦 |
[02:36] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[02:39] | Judith, if you gonna chew my ass off, just know… | 茱蒂丝 你要知道 如果你是想把我大卸八块… |
[02:42] | I’m planning on having it for breakfast tomorrow. | 我已经计划明天早餐 要吃我的屁股肉了 |
[02:46] | No, you didn’t do anything Alan. I just, uh… | 不 你没做错什么事 艾伦 我只是 呃… |
[02:49] | I want to let you know that… | 我想让你知道… |
[02:52] | Boy this is awkward… | 天啊这真的很难启齿… |
[02:53] | You remember I was dating Jake’s pediatrician. | 你记得我和杰克的小儿科医生约会过吗? |
[02:55] | Yeah, yeah, Melnick. What about him? | 记得记得 梅尼克 他怎了? |
[02:58] | Well, we started seeing each other again and it’s serious. | 我们又开始交往 而且这次是认真的 |
[03:02] | Oh. How serious? | 有多认真? |
[03:04] | He asked me to marry him and I said yes. | 他要我嫁给他 我答应了 |
[03:09] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:11] | I… I don’t know what to say… | 我…我不知道该说什么 |
[03:14] | -I guess congratulations. -Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[03:17] | Just wanted to let you know before we told Jake. | 只是想在告诉杰克前先让你知道 |
[03:19] | Sure, sure. I appreciate it. | 当然 当然 我很感激 |
[03:21] | It’s kind of weird, isn’t it, I mean… | 这有点奇怪 不是吗? |
[03:23] | So many years together | 在一起这么多年 |
[03:25] | It’s hard for me to think of you to marry somebody else. | 想到你要嫁给别人 还挺难受的 |
[03:33] | -Still, I wish you the best. -I know you do. Thank you. | -不过 我还是会祝你幸福的 -我知道 谢谢 |
[03:39] | -Well, bye. -Bye. | -那么 再见 -再见 |
[03:50] | Five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八… |
[03:53] | No more alimony. No more alimony… | 不必再付赡养费 不必再付赡养费… |
[04:26] | You know what problem with sushi? | 你知道吃寿司的问题出在哪吗? |
[04:27] | You mean besides eating it with you? | 你是指除了跟你一起吃之外? |
[04:31] | It’s all feshy and flappy and wet. | 他们又腥 又肥 又湿 |
[04:33] | Feels unnatural against my tongue. | 我的舌头不太能适应 |
[04:36] | -Hey Allan? -What? | -艾伦 -怎样? |
[04:37] | I think I know why your marriages didn’t work out. | 我知道为何你的婚姻都会失败了 (请自己想象) |
[04:42] | Oh, stop it. Now… | 哦 别提了 现在… |
[04:44] | Speaking of marriages, the next time we go out to dinner | 既然讲到婚姻 下次我们出去用晚餐时 |
[04:47] | it’ll be on me. Because with Judith getting married agan… | 就是我请客了 因为随着茱蒂丝的再婚… |
[04:51] | I’ll have… | 我就… |
[04:53] | Five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八… |
[04:55] | No more alimony. No more alimony… | 不必再付赡养费 不必再付赡养费… |
[05:00] | Hey dad. | 嗨 爸 |
[05:02] | What are you doing here? How did you get in? | 你在这里做什么? 你怎么进来的? |
[05:05] | -Rose let me in. -Hey guys. | -萝丝让我进来的 -嗨 大伙儿 |
[05:08] | How was dinner? | 晚餐如何? |
[05:10] | Forget dinner, what are you doing here? | 先别管晚餐了 你在这里做什么? |
[05:12] | Keeping Jake accompanied. | 我来陪杰克 |
[05:14] | But if you let him in you’d have to be here before him. | 但如果是你开的门 那表示你比他早进来 |
[05:17] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:19] | But if Jake hadn’t shown up | 但是如果杰克没有出现 |
[05:21] | I’d be gone by now and you’d never know I was here | 我早就离开了 你们就不会知道我来过 |
[05:24] | So what? You just waltz in and make yourself at home whenever I’m out? | 那又如何? 每次我不在 你就偷溜进来把这里当自己家了? |
[05:28] | That’s not true. Sometimes you’re upstairs asleep. | 那不是事实 有时候你在楼上睡着了 |
[05:33] | Wait a minute Let’s go back here. | 等一下 先讨论别的 |
[05:34] | -Jake, why aren’t you at your mother’s? -I ran away. | -杰克 为什么你没在你妈家? -我落跑了 |
[05:37] | Sometimes you’re in the shower. | 有时候你是在洗澡 |
[05:40] | Rose, please. Why did you run away? | 萝丝 拜托你 你为什么要落跑? |
[05:42] | Because I hate it there. | 因为我讨厌在那边 |
[05:44] | Is this about the upcoming nuptials? | 跟即将举办的婚礼有关吗? |
[05:47] | It’s nothing to do with puberty, dad. | 这跟青春期无关 爸 |
[05:51] | It’s about mom getting married. | 是因为妈要结婚了 |
[05:55] | -I thought you like Dr. Melnick. -That was when they were just dating. | -我以为你喜欢梅尼克医生 -那仅限于他们约会的时候 |
[05:58] | Nowadays they can tell me what to do. He’s not my father. | 现在他已经可以对我下命令了 他又不是我爸 |
[06:01] | You don’t do what I tell you what to do. | 我叫你干嘛你也没照做啊 |
[06:02] | Yeah, but mom doesn’t care about that. | 对啊 但是妈不会在乎那个 |
[06:06] | Alan, if I’d just interrupt for one second… | 艾伦 让我插一下话… |
[06:08] | How do you keep getting in? I’ve changed the locks three times. | 你怎么有办法进来? 我已经换了三次锁 |
[06:11] | Yes, but you didn’t change the locksmith. | 是的 但你没有换锁匠 |
[06:16] | I could recommend somebody. | 我可以帮你推荐 |
[06:20] | -Goodnight Rose. -I replace everything I eat. | -晚安 萝丝 -我把吃过的东西都放回原位了 |
[06:24] | -Goodnight Rose. -You know how I do it? | -晚安 萝丝 -你知道我怎么做的吗? |
[06:26] | I keep an exact duplicate fridge in my house. | 我家有一台跟你一模一样的冰箱 |
[06:29] | -Goodnight Rose. -By the way we’re out of popsicles. | -晚安 萝丝 -对了 家里没有棒冰了 |
[06:34] | Allright. I’m gonna call your mother. She’s probably worried sick. | 好吧 我要打电话给你妈 她大概快担心死了 |
[06:37] | She’s probably in the hot tub with Dr. Melnick. | 她大概和梅尼克医生在洗鸳鸯浴 |
[06:41] | How did you get here. You steal a car or something? | 你怎么来的 偷车还是怎样? |
[06:44] | How could I steal a car? I’m twelve. | 我怎么会偷车? 我才12岁 |
[06:47] | New kids these days. No imagination… | 最近的小孩没什么想象力 |
[06:52] | -I took the bus. -In L.A.? At night? | -我坐公交车 -在洛杉矶? 晚上? |
[06:55] | Even safer stealing a car! | 偷台车还比较安全 |
[06:58] | So, what’s your plan? Where are you headed. | 那么 你有什么计划? 打算要去哪? |
[07:00] | I’m gonna stay here. | 我要待在这里 |
[07:02] | Oh, you can’t stay here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[07:05] | -Why not? -Because you’re running away. | -为什么? -因为你是”落跑”出来的 |
[07:08] | Away according to the dictionary means not here. | 根据字典的解释 “落跑”就是不在这里的意思 |
[07:12] | It’s usually preceeded by the words far far | 通常排在”遥远”的后面 |
[07:15] | or in your case: “Go”. | 而在你这个案例 是”滚” |
[07:19] | Come on. Why can’t I live with you guys? | 别这样 为什么我不能和你们住? |
[07:21] | Oh Jake, do you have any idea how much | 杰克 你知不知道每次周末你在我家 |
[07:24] | I have to clean up my act when you’re here on weekends? | 我都必须要改变我的生活方式? |
[07:26] | What are you talking about? I see you drink, gamble, you have strange girls sleep over. | 你在说什么? 我看过你喝酒 赌博 跟奇怪的女孩睡觉 |
[07:30] | Drop in unannounced on a wednesday, and you’ll be scarred for life. | 如果你星期三没先通知就跑过来的话 你会后悔一辈子的 |
[07:35] | I hope you’re proud of yourself. Your mother’s crying. | 我希望你有觉得很骄傲 你妈哭了 |
[07:37] | Good. | 太好了 |
[07:40] | -Don’t be mean to your mother! -You’re mean to your mother. | -别对你妈这么刻薄 -你对你妈就很刻薄 |
[07:43] | My mother can take it. | 因为我妈受的了 |
[07:45] | She actually feeds on it. | 事实上她是靠这个吃饭的 |
[07:48] | Anyway she wanted to tell you that she loves you more than anything. | 总之 她要告诉你 她爱你胜过一切 |
[07:51] | and that she and Dr. Melnick aren’t gonna get married, | 而且她和梅尼克医生不会结婚 |
[07:54] | until you’ve had time to adjust to the idea. | 直到你能适应为止 |
[07:57] | Well then they are never married cause I’m never gonna adjust to it! | 那他们别想结婚 因为我永远也不会适应 |
[08:03] | -Five, six, seven… -Shut up! | -五 六 七… -闭嘴 |
[08:09] | You know I’m a little surprised at you. | 你知道我对你有点惊讶 |
[08:11] | I would think you would want your mom to be happy. | 我以为你会希望你妈幸福 |
[08:13] | Hey! She can be happy all she wants. | 她想要怎样的幸福都可以 |
[08:15] | I just don’t need some jerk pretending he’s my dad. | 我只是不想要某个混蛋 假装他是我爸 |
[08:18] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[08:20] | Cause I already have a dad. | 因为我已经有一个爸爸了 |
[08:21] | And he’s already a jerk. | 而且他本来就是个混蛋 |
[08:25] | Alright buddy. | 好吧 老兄 |
[08:27] | I’m gonna have to tell you something pretty heavy | 我必须告诉你一件很严肃的事情 |
[08:30] | but I think it’s something that you’re old enough to understand. | 但我觉得你应该已经能明白了 |
[08:34] | You can do better than me. | 你可以做的比我好 |
[08:37] | Way better. | 好很多 |
[08:40] | Did you know that I’m not even a real doctor but Dr. Melnick is. | 你知道我甚至还不是一位真正的医生 但梅尼克医生是 |
[08:44] | -So what? -So what? Are you kidding? | -那又怎样? -那又怎样? 你在开玩笑吗? |
[08:46] | He maks more money than I do. He can buy you better presents than I can. | 他赚的钱比我多 他能买更好的礼物给你 |
[08:50] | Don’t underestimate the value of having a prescription pad lying around the house. | 别低估了随便乱开药方所能赚到的钱 |
[08:54] | -Charlie! -You know, someone gets sick. | -查理 -你知道 人总是会生病 |
[08:57] | …or bored. | …或觉得无聊 |
[09:00] | -But I only need one dad. -And you’ll only have one dad | -但我只需要一个爸爸 -你可以只有一个爸爸 |
[09:03] | there’s nothing that says you can’t call him dad and me Alan. | 并没有规定你不能叫他爸爸 然后叫我艾伦 |
[09:07] | We still know who’s who. | 我们知道谁是谁就好了 |
[09:09] | I’m getting a little misty… | 我感动的想掉泪了 |
[09:14] | Forget it. I’m never gonna like him. | 算了 我不会喜欢他的 |
[09:17] | May I suggest you try a more … shall we say… | 我建议你试一个比较… 应该说… |
[09:20] | …practical aproach. | …比较实际的方法 |
[09:25] | Jake, how much does your mom give you for allowance? | 杰克 你妈给你多少零用钱? |
[09:29] | Ten dollars a week. | 一星期10元 |
[09:31] | Ok… | 好 |
[09:34] | I’m gonna write down some figures here and… | 我要在这里写一些数字… |
[09:37] | you tell me to stop when you see a number that makes you feel a little… | 然后当你看到可以让你对梅尼克医生 产生好感的数字时 |
[09:41] | warmer towards Dr. Melnick. | 再叫我停 |
[09:48] | I was so worried about you, don’t you ever do that again. | 我好担心你 以后别再这样了 |
[09:51] | -Thanks for bringing him back. -No problem. | -谢谢你们带他回来 -不客气 |
[09:54] | -Jake, isn’t there something you wanna say? -No. | -杰克 你不是有什么话想说吗? -是的 |
[09:58] | I love you Dr. Melnick. | 我爱你 梅尼克医生 |
[10:12] | Come on honey, let’s get you to bed, you’ve got school in the morning. | 亲爱的 该上床睡觉了 早上还要上学 |
[10:14] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[10:17] | Night dad. See you Alan. | 晚安 爸 再见 艾伦 |
[10:21] | Night buddy. | 晚安 小兄弟 |
[10:22] | Boy, he’s really warming up to you. | 天啊 他真的对你有好感了 |
[10:25] | Yeah. Listen.. | 是啊 对了 |
[10:26] | If you and Judith ever discussed putting Jake on any sort of medication? | 你或茱蒂丝有没有讨论过 让杰克去接受某种治疗? |
[10:31] | Why, what do you got? | 怎么 他有什么异状吗? |
[10:34] | No, no we haven’t. Why? | 不不 没讨论过 怎么了? |
[10:36] | Well, I mean… one minute he hates me, the next minute he loves me | 我是说 1分钟前他还恨我 下1分钟就爱我了 |
[10:39] | and those kind of a moodswings just aren’t normal. | 这样情绪上的转变并不是很正常 |
[10:41] | Oh, no. Don’t worry about that. That’s not an emotional problem, | 不 别担心 那不是情绪上的问题 |
[10:45] | that’s more like a… | 比较像是… |
[10:47] | …kind of… | 类似… |
[10:50] | -Charlie? -We paid him to like you. | -查理? -我们付钱让他喜欢你 |
[10:53] | -You what? -And it costs less than you might think. | -什么? -而且花的比你预期的还少很多 |
[10:59] | But that’s a good thing, | 但那是一件好事 |
[11:00] | a bribable child is a controllable child. | 能被收买的小孩应该很好管教 |
[11:03] | Plus he’s not too bright so you can lie to him all you want. | 加上他很笨 所以你想对他撒什么谎的行 |
[11:06] | -Charlie? -Oh, come on! | -查理? -拜托 |
[11:08] | Until he was ten I had him convinced that swizzle sticks were money. | 一直到他10岁我都还有办法 让他相信”调酒棒”就是钱 |
[11:16] | Hey, speaking of swizzle sticks have you guys considered eloping to Vegas? | 既然提到调酒棒 你们有没有考虑私奔去赌城? |
[11:20] | -No, we haven’t… -No, I know what you’re thinking. Tacky. | -不 并没有… -我知道你在想什么…”寒酸” |
[11:22] | But actually it isn’t. | 但其实不然 |
[11:24] | It’s classy and very romantic. | 那里漂亮又浪漫 |
[11:26] | Yeah, and some of the hotel rooms have those big mirror walls. | 是啊 而且有些饭店的房间 墙上有大镜子 |
[11:29] | It’s like watching your ass bob up and down in I-MAX. | 做爱时就好像看到你的屁股 在电影院上下起伏 |
[11:36] | I think I actually put things on hold for a little while. | 事实上我认为一切应该要慢慢来 |
[11:39] | Why? You Love Judith, don’t you? | 为什么? 你爱茱蒂丝 对吧? |
[11:41] | -Of course, she’s a great woman. -How’s the sex? | -当然 她是很好的女性 -性爱方面如何? |
[11:45] | It’s a little personal, isn’t it? | 这有点牵涉到隐私 不是吗? |
[11:47] | Hey, I didn’t ask wich way you point her. | 我又不是问你们的做爱姿势 |
[11:50] | Just wanna make sure you two kids are compatible. | 只是想确定你们是不是合的来 |
[11:52] | Oh! Well there’s no problem in that area. | 哦 那方面没什么太大问题 |
[11:55] | See Alan? It was you. | 看吧 艾伦 是你的问题 |
[12:02] | That’s me. The original one pump chump. | 就是我 早泄的始组 |
[12:07] | So I hear. | 我也听说了 |
[12:10] | The thing is I’m just not sure I’m ready to be a stepfather. | 问题在于我不确定我是否 已经做好当继父的准备 |
[12:13] | Oh, sure you are. You’ll be terrific. Right Charlie? | 当然可以 你会是很棒的 对吧 查理? |
[12:16] | Trust us, as long as there’s food in the fridge and money in your wallet, | 相信我们 只要冰箱里有吃的 你皮包里有钱 |
[12:18] | you’ll own the little pecker. | 这个小鬼就完全任你摆布 |
[12:20] | I think he was exhausted, he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. | 我想他是累坏了 他一躺下去就马上睡着了 |
[12:24] | Another plus, sound sleeper. | 在加一条 他很好睡 |
[12:26] | Yeah, nothing wakes the kid up | 是啊 没有什么能叫醒他的 |
[12:28] | and I’ve had some real screamers at my place. | 而且我家附近有些人特别会尖叫 |
[12:32] | It’s getting a little late, I’d like to go to bed. | 有点晚了 我想去睡了 |
[12:34] | Why don’t you do that? Listen, fatherhood is no big deal. | 你何不先去睡? 听我说 为人父没什么大不了的 |
[12:37] | Truth is with the internet and everything they practically raise themselves. | 只要有因特网什么的 他们就能养活自己 |
[12:41] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[12:43] | You go ahead honey, I’ll be in a second… | 你先去睡 亲爱的 我马上就过去… |
[12:47] | I don’t know I think I just need some time to get used to the idea. | 我不知道 我想我只是需要点时间去习惯 |
[12:51] | No no no, don’t think about it. | 不不不 不用再想了 |
[12:52] | Parenthood is like sky diving. | 为人父母就像从高空往下跳 |
[12:54] | -You just gotta jump out of the old plane. -And get sucked in to the old propeller. | -你只要从一台破飞机上往下跳 -然后被螺旋浆吸进去 |
[12:59] | A propeller of Love. | 爱的螺旋浆 |
[13:01] | Hey, Listen. Why don’t we go out and talk about this over a couple of beers | 嘿 听我说 我们何不去喝个两杯继续聊? |
[13:05] | Oh, no thanks, I really enjoy spending time with you fellas, but… | 不用 谢了 我真的很喜欢花时间跟你们相处 不过… |
[13:08] | -I don’t really drink. -That’s okay. Neither do I. | -我不太能喝 -没关系 我也是 |
[13:13] | Well… ok, sure. | 嗯…好吧 |
[13:15] | -I just tell Judith that I’m leaving. -That’s Ok I’ll tell her. | -我去跟茱蒂丝说我要出门一下 -没关系交给我就好 |
[13:18] | -Judith, we’re leaving. -Good. | -茱蒂丝 我们要走了 -好 |
[13:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:25] | First wife and I tried to have kids but… | 第一任妻子和我想要生小孩 但是… |
[13:28] | …didn’t happen. | …没成功 |
[13:29] | And when she got sick and passed away… | 后来她生病去世后… |
[13:32] | I didn’t think I’ll ever have a family. | 我没想过我会再拥有一个家庭 |
[13:33] | -Oh, that’s so sad. -Yeah. | -真令人难过 -是啊 |
[13:37] | Who was shooting blanks? You or her? | 是谁在射空包弹? 你还是她? |
[13:39] | Cahrlie, that doesn’t matter. | 查理 那不重要 |
[13:41] | What matters is that he’s starting fresh with Judith. | 重要的是他已经开始在搞茱蒂丝了 |
[13:45] | A live woman of proven fertility. | 一个活生生而且有生育能力的女性 |
[13:49] | What good does that do if he’s packing a starters pistol? | 如果他还没开始做就射了 那有什么用? |
[13:53] | -I’m fine -You hear that? He’s fine. | -我很正常 -听见没有? 他很正常 |
[13:56] | Jake can have a little brother. That would be a blessing from heave, wouldn’t it? | 杰克会有个小弟弟 就像是天上掉下来的礼物 对吧? |
[13:59] | -Oh, I don’t know if I want more kids. -Then wear a condom. | -我不确定我是否还想生小孩 -那就戴保险套 |
[14:05] | Besides Jake is used to being an only child. | 而且杰克已经习惯当独生子了 |
[14:07] | If there was anyone he would probably eat it by mistake. | 所以如果又有小孩 可能会不小心被他吃了 |
[14:12] | So Herb, you haven’t touched your beer. | 贺伯 你的啤酒都没动过 |
[14:14] | Oh, like I said I’m not much of a drinker. | 哦 正如我说的 我不太能喝 |
[14:17] | Then we need a drinking game. | 那我们要来比赛喝酒 |
[14:20] | How about this: | 这样吧 |
[14:21] | Each time Alan shoots me a dirty look, we all take a drink. | 只要每次艾伦瞪我一下 我们每个人都要喝一杯 |
[14:26] | Oop, here we gooo… | 噢 开始了… |
[14:33] | Jou guys are great guys. | 你们真是大好人 |
[14:35] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[14:37] | You know why? ‘Cause you’re great. | 你知道为什么吗? “因为你们是好人” |
[14:40] | You know, Herb, | 你知道吗 贺伯 |
[14:41] | I wish more women held their liquor the way you do. | 我希望女人喝起酒来都跟你一样猛 |
[14:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我提议我们举杯… |
[14:52] | -To Jake. -Ah, Jake’s great. | -敬杰克 -杰克太棒了 |
[14:54] | -And to Judith. -Absolutely. Judith’s great too. | -还有敬茱蒂丝 -当然 茱蒂丝也很棒 |
[14:57] | And your upcoming marriage. | 也敬你即将到来的婚礼 |
[14:59] | Ah, sure, what the hell. | 当然 管他的 |
[15:06] | You know what I never had? | 你知道我从来没有过什么吗? |
[15:08] | A second beer? | 第二瓶啤酒? |
[15:11] | -No. A bachelor party. -Me neither. | -不 单身汉派对 -我也没有 |
[15:14] | Thanks to my brother. | 这都要”感谢”我哥 |
[15:16] | Oop, bottoms up! | 又被瞪 呼干啦 |
[15:21] | Hey, why don’t we make this your bachelor party, you know? | 嘿 我们何不现在就办一场 单身汉派对? 你知道… |
[15:24] | One last big blowout with your friends before you get married. | 在婚前与你的好友最后一次放纵 |
[15:27] | But my friends aren’t here? | 但我的朋友不在这里 |
[15:29] | What about us? We’re your friends. | 那我们咧? 我们是你的朋友 |
[15:31] | We wish you well, right Charlie? | 我们希望你健康快乐 对吧 查理? |
[15:33] | Well. | 健康快乐 |
[15:35] | Oh, come on, what do you say? | 哦 快点 你觉得如何? |
[15:37] | I don’t know, I mean… | 我不知道 我是说… |
[15:40] | This is a bachelor party… Wouldn’t be a couple of strippers? | 这是一个单身汉派对… 没有一对脱衣舞娘吗? |
[15:47] | -Charle? -I’m on it. | -查理? -马上办 |
[16:02] | He’s gonna make a great stepdad for Jake. | 对杰克来说 他会是个好继父的 |
[16:06] | Yeah, whatever. | 是啊 随便啦 |
[16:07] | And with the alimony I save I can go out to eat every night… | 而且把赡养费省下来后 我可以每天都去餐厅用晚餐 |
[16:12] | …in restaurants. And I’m not talking early birds special | 而且我还不必为了折扣提早到 |
[16:14] | I can eat when it’s dark out with people my own age. | 我可以等天黑了 再跟同年纪的人去 |
[16:23] | Hey, did your cellphone have video? | 嘿 你的手机有摄影功能吗? |
[16:25] | Yeah. Why? | 有啊 干嘛? |
[16:28] | Observe. | 注意看 |
[16:30] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[16:32] | Just in case he decides to back out of the wedding. | 只是以防万一他想取消婚礼 |
[16:35] | -That’s blackmailing. -So? | -这样是敲诈 -那又怎样? |
[16:37] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:40] | Hey, Herb. | 嘿 贺伯 |
[16:44] | Attaboy. You dumb bastard. | 干的好 你这个杂种 |
[16:52] | No it’s Judith. | 不好了 是茱蒂丝 |
[16:54] | Why is she calling me at this our? | 她干嘛在种时间打给我? |
[16:57] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[16:59] | Of course, it’s me. Who are you expecting? | 当然 是我 不然你希望是谁? |
[17:04] | Oh, my God. This is Herb’s phone. | 天啊 这是贺伯的手机 |
[17:17] | Herb is in the bathroom. | 贺伯在洗手间 |
[17:19] | Yeah, we’re just having a couple of beers and get to know each other. | 是啊 我们只是喝几杯啤酒 让彼此更加认识 |
[17:23] | Well with all due respect Judith, before we got married… | 恕我冒昧 茱蒂丝 在我们结婚前… |
[17:25] | …I didn’t drink either. | 我也没有喝酒 |
[17:28] | Hey, there’s no call for that kind of language. | 嘿 你没必要用那种口气跟我讲电话 |
[17:34] | What, I’m sorry I can’t hear you. | 什么 对不起我听不到 |
[17:37] | I think this phone is … unnin… out of… atteries. | 我想这…X手机…XX快没电了 |
[17:42] | I… aid this… one is … unnin… out of… atteries. | 我想X只…X机已经…快X电了… |
[17:46] | Good bye… udith. | 再见…X蒂丝 |
[17:50] | You think she bought it? | 你觉得她会相信吗? |
[17:52] | If she did, she’s… upider than… u. | 如果她相信 她就…比你…还笨 |
[17:59] | Excuse me fellas. | 抱歉 伙伴 |
[18:01] | Can either of you cash a check for me? | 你们谁可以先帮我把支票兑现吗? |
[18:03] | -Why? -I’d like to tip the ladies. | -为什么? -我想要给女士们小费 |
[18:06] | No, forget the tip, we gotta get you home. | 不 别管小费了 我们得带你回家 |
[18:08] | Why would I go home when for an extra 300 bucks I can go all around the world? | 如果300块就能让我爽到翻天覆地 那我干嘛要回家? |
[18:14] | He got a point Allan. | 他讲到重点了 艾伦 |
[18:16] | Herb, listen to me! Your fiance is worried about you. | 贺伯 听我说 你的未婚妻很担心你 |
[18:20] | Oh, right. | 喔 对哦 |
[18:23] | Golly, she’s gonna be pretty PO-d. | 天啊 她可能会很生气 |
[18:27] | It’s OK. She doesn’t need to know. | 没关系的 她没有必要知道 |
[18:29] | That’s right. She doesn’t need to know. | 没错 她没有必要知道 |
[18:31] | Can I borrow 300 dollars? | 可以借我300块吗? |
[18:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[18:36] | Call it a wedding gift. | 就当做是结婚礼物吧 |
[18:38] | Are you crazy? I gotta get him home. | 你疯了吗? 我要送他回家了 |
[18:40] | -So take him home. -What are you gonna do? | -那就送他回家啊 -那你要做什么? |
[18:42] | I’m thinking maybe I’m going all around the world. | 我在想也许… 换我去爽到翻天覆地 |
[18:45] | God knows I’ve racked up on a frequent flier miles. | 搞不好我已经累绩了很多的哩程数 |
[18:50] | Herb? | 贺伯? |
[18:53] | Herb? | 贺伯? |
[18:56] | Herb? | 贺伯? |
[18:58] | Charlie, you gonna have to help me take him home. | 查理 你得帮我送他回家 |
[19:01] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[19:10] | -You have a key? -No, I don’t have a key. | -你有钥匙吗? -不 我没有钥匙 |
[19:12] | -Maybe he’s got a key. -You wanna go through his pockets? | -也许他有钥匙 -你要去他的口袋找吗? |
[19:15] | Not particularly. | 没这种嗜好 |
[19:16] | Maybe we’d just leave him on the porch ring the bell and run. | 也许我们可以把他丢在门口 然后按了门铃就跑 |
[19:19] | He’s not a bag of flaming dog poo. | 他又不是一袋刚拉出来的狗屎 |
[19:22] | No, that was Judith first husband. | 不 茱蒂丝的前夫才是 |
[19:26] | Oop, dirty look, where’s my beer? | 唉哟 又瞪我 我的啤酒呢? |
[19:30] | Allright, I’ll go through his pockets. | 好吧 我在他的口袋找找 |
[19:35] | Ah, Judith. | 啊…茱蒂丝… |
[19:40] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[19:51] | That was close. | 就差那么一点 |
[19:53] | No, it wasn’t close. | 不 差远了 |
[19:55] | Close is when you get away with it that was nowhere near close. | 没被抓包才叫做差一点 刚才那样连个屁都不是 |
[19:58] | Allright allright. It doesn’t matter. | 好啦 好啦 那不重要 |
[20:00] | He had a good time, he’s gonna marry Judith and I’m off the hook for alimony. | 他玩的很愉快 他会娶茱蒂丝 而我将不再需要付赡养费 |
[20:04] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[20:09] | -Hey, Alan? -Yeah? | -嘿 艾伦 -嗯? |
[20:11] | You did erase the video from the cellphone, right? | 你有把影像从手机上删掉 对吧? |
[20:15] | Oh boy. It would be really stupid if I didn’t. | 如果我没删的话就太蠢了 |
[20:17] | Yes, It would. | 没错 是很蠢 |
[20:24] | Hey Herb! Attaboy. You dumb bastard. | 嘿 贺伯 干的好 你这个杂种 |
[20:32] | -Here you go. -Thank you. | -这个给你 -谢谢 |
[20:34] | And you. | 这是你的 |
[20:37] | Ok, this is one root beer… | 好 这次是一罐沙士… |
[20:43] | …and one orange soda. | …和一罐柳橙汽水 |